6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 16th November

+14
Gregers
Paul Mac
Marsh
Mat
kentyf1
Olly
Crimey
Twisty
BD
CJ
Kuinshi
Marky
Teej
6WF Admin
18 posters

Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 16th November Empty 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 16th November

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:26 am

Match 1
No Disqualifictation Match for #1 Contender to the 6WF Freewieght Championship
Vortex v Lucas Takeo
*Mr Kenty as Special Guest Referee

Match 2
Chaos v Kenji Hidari

Match 3
Triple Threat Tag Team Match
Dopant Zero v Gods of Rome v Blade & Dragon
* Winner picks stipulation for Born In Fire

Match 4
The Fanatic w/ James McManus v Max Adamson

Match 5
Logan Kincade v Keith Leone v Uryu Ishida

Match 6
Nay Bother v Chris Patricks
* Mike Hill on Commentary

Match 7
Abe Abercorn v Lex Hart

Match 8
TGA v Crime Lord

Main Event
JJ Johnson v The Saint

Last edited by Beery on Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 16th November Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 16th November

Post by Teej Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:51 pm

(Whistling can be heard coming from around the corner and so can some footsteps. The whistling stops as TGA turns the corner and starts to walk down the corridor, muttering to himself.)

TGA: Fourth door on the left…

(The sound of whistling has now been replaced by the scraping of a crowbar across the floor as TGA drags it alongside him. Every time TGA passes a door he taps it loudly on the floor. However, when he reaches the fourth door he taps it three times… No answer.)

TGA (Smirking): What a shame.

(TGA lifts the crowbar to the door and busts it open after several attempts. The door swings open to reveal a rather lavish looking locker room. TGA holds the crowbar in his hands as he patrols the perimeter of the room. There are several framed photos hung on the wall. When he reaches the first, The Saint holding up a World Title, he smashes the glass with a single thump of the bar.)

TGA: Oops. Shattered. Just like his World Title dreams will be.

(TGA continues to walk around the room, smashing every single photo that is up on the walls. Finally, TGA rests at the desk and takes a seat. From his inside pocket of his jacket he pulls a piece of paper and a pen. He places it on the table and begins to write.)

TGA: Dearest Saint,

It saddens me deeply that McGraw has thrown you into my path. As I warned you last week, if you chose to try and stop me then we would start to have problems. I’m sorry, that’s a lie. We wouldn’t have problems. You would.

Our careers have mirrored each other quite a bit, from being a dominant World Champion to be betrayed by someone you thought you could always count on. If things had worked out differently, who knows, perhaps it could have been you and I taking on this federation single-handedly and showing them what a real force looks like.

But, alas, things did not go that way. In fact, it could not have been more different. Here we are, one week away from facing each other on the biggest stage of them all- Born in Fire. People will look at the card and our match and possibly dismiss it. ‘It doesn’t matter, they’re not fighting for a title. If they win they might not even be champion.’ They have a point. We are not fighting for a title. No… We are fighting for something much more important. A dream.

These past six months we have been chasing the same dream- trying to become 6wF Undisputed Champion. We have both had to overcome obstacles on our way, in fact we face another one this week. Believe it or not, I will actually be willing you on to tear JJ Johnson to pieces. He is the sole reason that I am not taking you on at Born in Fire as 6wF Champion.

My point is, we both can say we deserve to be Champion but I’m the only one who’s backed it up in my actions. You had an impressive five minutes at the last PPV- big whoop. It doesn’t mean anything if you cannot turn it on when it matters and get the decision.

JJ Johnson and Cassius Zhi probably aren’t even looking over their shoulders at the moment; Zhi is too tangled up in his own crazy world and JJ Johnson is constantly crying because he’s not good enough to save his friends. But after I destroy Crime Lord on Friday then they will be forced to take notice of what is coming for them. Then they will have to start to worry.

You might be wondering why I chose to leave you this note instead of simply shouting in the ring. It’s quite simple. I want you to realise just how personal this is and that the boundaries that usually exist between wrestlers don’t matter to me anymore. You can relax though, I’m not about to go all Cassius on you and set your loved ones on fire or go about hurting you indirectly. This is a warning that any harm I cause you will be directed absolutely and wholly on you.

Best of luck in the future, I fear you’ll need it.

Teej.

(TGA gets up from the desk and walks towards the door, making sure the hallway is clear before leaving.)

Teej

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 16th November Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 16th November

Post by Marky Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:24 am

The lights in the arena go dark, a blue spotlight shines down onto the ramp and the crowd are in an expectant excited hush. The theme from "Superman" by John Williams starts playing and the crowd immediately boo, it gets about 30 seconds into it when a shadowy figure walks out into the spotlight, he has a cape on and is looking down to conceal his face. He stands still for another 30 seconds or so.

The music fades down and the spotlight also fades, leaving the entire arena in darkness. Suddenly, blue green and gold pyro's go off and "Lonely Boy" by The Black Keys starts playing, the lights go up, the man throws the cape off and the crowd boo even louder as Max Adamson, wearing his Gold ring attire and a black t-shirt which reads "#manwhore" walks down the ramp with a big grin on his face and a bit of a swagger, he rolls into the ring under the bottom rope and he raises his arms, a loud "Uryu" chant echoes and Max grabs a microphone;

Max: You know, i'm sick of this. I'm sick of all of this. Why can't people just be happy for us? I mean, Clarissa and I fall for each other, I make a return to 6WF, I've been in two great matches in the last two weeks, and all I keep hearing is... "Are you fighting Uryu?" "Uryu's gonna kick your ass", Uryu this, Uryu that. The reality of the situation is that Max Adamson challenged Uryu last week, that worm is yet to even show up, let alone accept my challenge, LET ALONE "kick my ass". Uryu, I have a question to ask you.

(Max looks annoyed as another "Uryu" chant is started by the crowd)

Max: Why can't you just let us get on with our lives? You and Clarissa are finished, she ended things with you BECAUSE OF YOU. That's the key element here, you were the problem. I was simply in the right place at the right time, or wrong place at the wrong time in your head, to be there to listen to Clarissa. We shared a ward at the hospital, because while I was there for my own reasons, Clarissa was there because her boyfriend had neglected her. Clarissa was in hospital because her boyfriend had put her in harms way. Take me out of the situation Uryu, I was there to pick up the pieces of the fragile life and fragile body of Clarissa, that YOU nearly destroyed. Instead of realising you were the problem, you walk around car parks, take time off of work, and act like the openly jealous ex you are, threatening me and talking about how you're going to take me down a few pegs. Uryu is nothing but a common, petty thug who cannot handle the fact the love of his life has moved on. You act the victim, but the truth is, Clarissa and I are the victims of your unfair, unwarranted abuse. So accept my challenge for Born in Fire, or leave us the hell alone!

(Max looks very agitated as he finishes speaking)

Max: You'll also notice I haven't brought Clarissa out here with me, because she wont be safe if you do come out here, of that I am certain. You cannot be trusted, you may say Clarissa has a free pass, but jealousy does strange things to little men. And when you realise you cannot stop Clarissa and I through me, you'll realise you could use Clarissa as the easy target. And you people in the crowd think it's ok to cheer a man like this? Who targets women?

RJ: This is wrong, Adamson's dragging Uryu's name through the dirt.

MW: Well RJ, Uryu shouldn't target women...

Max: Uryu Ishida, if you don't leave us alone, I will have to stand up to you, because bullies like you need to be stood up to, and I will have to be the saviour. It all stems to jealousy. In your head, I held you down in Project X, and I stole your woman. It makes you jealous. But i'm warning you Uryu, if I have to, I will fight to protect the honour of Clarissa. And by the sounds of it, you could do with being taken down a peg or two yourself. Do me, and everyone else a favour, and come out here and apologise, before leaving us alone, because thinking about it, if you were to accept my Born in Fire challenge, you'd only be the number 5 in my undefeated BIF record anyway. To add to the fact you were number 1. I beat you in my first Born in Fire match, Team Max v Team Uryu, and I won! And ever since then, even though we've been on the same Project X team since then, you've never been able to get it out of your head that I am the bigger, better, far superior man and this whole thing is your ego, not being able to handle that fact. It's turned into a bit of a cliche, a catchphrase if you will, but what really gets at you Uryu is this one thing.

I'm Max Adamson, and you're not... But you wish you were.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:28 pm

*Suddenly the titantron flickers and shows Trinity Square Car Park once again, the camera focused on a shadow as an aluminium bat hits a steel pipe four times.*

Uryu: Max...look at what you are doing, look at what you have done. After my honesty last week to Clarissa you tell her to keep quiet and then say shes supposed to be on your side. Everyone in that arena doesn't like that and neither do I.

*The crowd cheer as Uryu laughs a little menacingly*

Uryu: My problem is with you Max, Clarissa is involved yes but I can explain why. You treat her badly, you tell her what to think, what to do and heck even what to say and that is just not right. When Clarissa was with me, we spoke our mind to each other, no restrictions, no master and servent schtick like you have now and they way you are treating her, well I never thought I would say this but why are you making her your bitch? or is it a case of "pimpin ain't easy" ?

*Max looks at the screen furious and starts flipping out*

Uryu: Yeah, thats it. You are using her to get to the top of the pile here in 6WF, with all the new influx of talent that has come in you needed a boost. You saw the several title matches I was in, saw Clarissa with me and put two and two together. You whispered in her ear and lied about many things to persuade her. Now you are draining her dry and complaining that what she gives isn't enough. How long until you move in on Miss Jessica or even one of the interns? At least with me Clarissa could do what she wanted, say what she wanted and perform her job without restrictions. Clarissa, I am not mad at you and as I said last week, I do not want you back. Not because of what you did, because you showed me that I was nowhere near what you wanted. I want to still be friends but I know it will be hard with that walking can of Fosters or to give its proper name Piss commanding you every step of the way.

Crowd: Piss Adamson!! x5

Uryu: I gladly accept your challenge Max, not because I want Clarissa back. It's not because i'm jealous, I am going to fight you because you need to learn your place in life. You are a natural born, egotistical, self centred pile of piss. You take what you can get, become high off it and then throw the remains away. Records mean nothing, previous matches mean nothing. At Born in Fire I am going to kick your ass!

*Uryu swings the bat fiercely into the car window he is hiding behind as the feed is cut. The message "See you soon" appears on the titantron accompanied by laughter*

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:36 pm

The camera cuts to the backstage where the halls are relatively empty. As the camera pans around, the hooded figure of Keith Leone is shown, just staring at the ground. Leone continues to stand in the same position for a few moments before starting to speak.

Leone: I told you I was going to make an impact, and for two weeks now I have followed up with that statement. For two consecutive weeks I have kicked Crime Lord’s teeth down his throat and left him unconscious on the mat. Now I wonder if I have proved the doubters wrong, I wonder if they realise I am still the same old Keith Leone, with one hand punching someone in the face and the other one flipping off authority. It doesn’t matter how long I was gone and how the landscape of wrestling has changed, I always will be the main event of the card, I mean just look at last week. Cassius continues to screw over JJ and make things personal, and that’s big, but people are still talking about the fact Keith Leone is back in 6WF. I’ve stepped out of the shadow of all of these supposed “legends” and have become “the man”, and there really is nothing anyone can do about it, not Crime Lord, not McGraw, not Abercorn, nobody. But I can guarantee that that thought won’t be going into the mind of Crime Lord, who is already planning on another dastardly scheme to take me down a peg, much like Lex Hart tried, and Dicey Reilly, and Geoff Steel, and pretty much anyone who has tried to start a war with me. What I advise you to do this week Crimey, is focus on surviving TGA before you even consider trying to come back after me, because frankly Crimey, you really want to keep out of my way and pray that I don’t decide that it’s not the day I decide I finish you off.

But enough on past business, this week the great minds in 6WF have decided it’s a waste of time putting the top guy in 6WF in the main event, and instead want me fighting their misfits and rejects in Uryu and Logan Kincade. But even with that all in mind, I don’t want either of you thinking for one second that I’m not going to be concentrating 100% on this match because of thay, then you’re going to end up the same way as Crimey has for the past two weeks. Don’t forget, I was screwed around and held back in 6CW for an entire year, and in that time I raised more hell than anyone else, all being held means is that you have to cause even more damage to get the attention you deserve, and that’s exactly what I plan on doing. Firstly onto the lovesick opponent I have in this match, one Uryu Ishida. Now obviously I know all about you and your issues, lord knows they’ve been on 6WF, 6WF.com, twitter and really any other media that can cram it down my throat, and really all that shows is how weak you really are. I’ve made a career of not making friends, just earning respect, and it’s so far done me well, because when you make emotional bonds in this business, you’re just setting yourself up for betrayal. You can sulk around all you want, hide in the shadows, not turn up to matches, but I still don’t feel sorry for you and it sure as hell doesn’t make me afraid of you, all it makes me realise is that you’re more of a loser and a coward than most of the other guys in the back. I showed last week that Max Adamson is little more than the comic relief of 6WF when I beat him and Crime Lord, so the only reason that you wouldn’t be already going after him to get back that whore that you used to love so much, is that you’re scared that you can’t do it. For your sake at this upcoming Lockdown, I do hope you show up and show that you have a set, even if we already know that you aren’t going to be leaving the ring of your own accord after the match. But then onto the opponent that interests me most, the longest reigning Hardcore Champion of all time, Logan Kincade. Now there are obvious similarities between us, we’ve both been Hardcore Champion, we’ve both fought with Blue Dragon and we both have started out as ignorant fools before we saw how the business really worked, and since then have gone on to more success. But even with this, there are some key differences, and that isn’t just that I don’t have the mental capacity of a turnip unlike you. When I fought Blue Dragon, I was put into a hospital, nearly set on fire and was beaten badly by two men, and still came back and then put Blue Dragon on the shelf for months, whereas you just don’t seem to be able to finish him for good. I don’t know whether that’s some form of sentimentality showing through or what, though I think it’s probably due to you being more hype than ability. You may be big and scary Logan, but I have been around longer than you, done it all before and have broken through the glass ceiling, something that I severely doubt you’ll ever do. You can come out and threaten me all you want, you can take out as many nobodies and has-beens as you have done, and it still won’t make you anymore than a side show in this company, but have no fear, when you’re talking to your kidsl; Yellow, Green and Purple Dragon, or whatever your family tradition dictates, you can talk about the time that you actually got to get into the ring with the best wrestler that 6CW or 6WF ever had, and how he showed you how to give out a real beating to someone.

Logan and Uryu, get ready for your first ever taste of a real fight, otherwise I’ll have to unwillingly do Max Adamson and Blue Dragon a favour in beating the living hell out of the both of you. Oh and Crimey, I may see you around, I’ll see if I feel like another fight on the night.

Keith Leone smirks into the camera before pulling his head further down to cover his face, before then walking off down the corridor as the camera fades to black.

CJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:45 pm

Max Adamson is sat looking at a monitor and a DVD player, as he rewinds and watches Uryu's interruption over and over;

Uryu: My problem is with you Max, Clarissa is involved yes but I can explain why. You treat her badly, you tell her what to think, what to do and heck even what to say and that is just not right. When Clarissa was with me, we spoke our mind to each other, no restrictions, no master and servent schtick like you have now and they way you are treating her, well I never thought I would say this but why are you making her your bitch? or is it a case of "pimpin ain't easy" ?

Uryu: Yeah, thats it. You are using her to get to the top of the pile here in 6WF, with all the new influx of talent that has come in you needed a boost. You saw the several title matches I was in, saw Clarissa with me and put two and two together. You whispered in her ear and lied about many things to persuade her. Now you are draining her dry and complaining that what she gives isn't enough. How long until you move in on Miss Jessica or even one of the interns? At least with me Clarissa could do what she wanted, say what she wanted and perform her job without restrictions. Clarissa, I am not mad at you and as I said last week, I do not want you back. Not because of what you did, because you showed me that I was nowhere near what you wanted. I want to still be friends but I know it will be hard with that walking can of Fosters or to give its proper name Piss commanding you every step of the way.

(Clarissa is shown watching Max from the door, he is completely unaware of her presence and he is startled as she speaks)

Clarissa: You know Max, until now I thought Uryu was being honest and open, but this, this is just to get under your skin. I can see it a mile off.

(Max smiles at Clarissa)

Clarissa: We both know you don't treat me badly, in fact Uryu was the mistreating one, you showed me that...

Max: I did didn't I.

Clarissa: Uryu wants to beat you badly because he can't blame himself for what happened. And this is just another way of getting under your skin. We are a proper couple, and I just want you to know how I feel.

(Max smiles again and beckons Clarissa for a hug, she obliges and both are smiling, but when they hug, Max's expression drops and he grins mischieviously)

Max: Clarissa, I promise, I am going to make Uryu pay for what he did to you.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by BD Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:27 pm

The Scene opens on An office door, voices can be heard from inside as the door reads 'Dr Khan' the voices inside are quiet but one of them is very recognisable, the harsh, rough, scouse voice of Blue Dragon.. The other is quite an imposing voice with an eastern accent, the type of voice that would reassure anyone in their time of need...

The camera closes in on a crack in the door and we see the interior of the office. Blue Dragon is sat, in his usual leather jacket and jeans, on a moderately comfortable chair, his feet up on a small table, A glass of water teetering on the edge as the black leather boots of Blue Dragon almost cause the table to collapse as the camera pans upwards we see that he has his arms crossed and a stern but honest look on his face...

BD: What I'm trying to say to you Doc, is that, this thing with Logan.. Or whatever his real name is.. It's killin me.

The camera pans over to Dr Khan, he's an Asian looking man, in a smart suit his white hair and beard makes him look a lot older than he is but his voice is that of a young man, still with the power and vigour of someone half his age.

DK: Your issues with your Brother are complex Mr And...

Blue Dragon Shoots him a fiery glare.

DK: The point is sir, that this is a complex issue that will take years, and probably, countless sessions from both you and Mr Kincade to resolve and it’s safe to say that we're not going to solve your issues here and now... What I'd like to do tonight, is for you to tell me exactly how you remember the series of events that have let to where we are right now...

BD: How far back do you want it Doc?

The Doctor shuffles further into his chair getting comfortable..

DK: That depends... How far back do you remember?

BD: Well, I'll start from when I was a kid right.. So My dad, the Prick that he was, he was teaching me about how to be a man, he was telling me that him and his little cronies where getting involved in some big deals and he needed me to help him. I used to run packages for him you see Doc..

DK: How old where you at the time?

BD: About 10, 12 maybe? Why does that matter?

DK: It matters to you, do you think that getting you involved in his 'Business' at that age was right? Do you know if you understood what was going on back then, and more to the point, how did this make you feel?

BD: How did it make me feel? Doc you gotta realise, this shit was normal to me. This was my life, the only thing I ever knew, and I was doing this for my father, the only guy that I had to show me how things should be... He was my roll model, and god help me, I had to try to live up to that.

The Doctor looks a little shocked at the openness of the conversation..

DK: This is amazing it's like we've been doing this for weeks... do you have much history with psychiatrists?

BD: Doc. Don’t even go there.. I'll sum it up. I spent Months when I was younger having these kinds of sessions to see if I was indeed suitable for release into the Sports programme from prison, until I came to a company called 6WF, where I competed for around a year before developing what was described as 'split personality disorder', I tried to kill one of my fellow competitors of multiple occasion before an intense change of heart and I then saved his life, I was hospitalised for months where I fought with my mental daemons, I had months of psychiatric evaluations to show that I had once again regained my sanity and I returned to the company, there I came into contact with my best friend, I man who I had, in a fit of rage, placed into a coma several years earlier. It became apparent that this man had in fact suffered from a split personality trauma himself and I took it upon myself to help him recover. I beat the sense back into him and since then I've had a little voice in my head telling me that I shouldn’t have even got involved in his life again. In the year or so since, he has once again became my closest friend and we where as close as brothers, until we both found out that we where in fact just that, brothers. He had a massive mental breakdown and decided to beat me to a pulp and make it his life ambition to destroy me and all I stand for....

Dr Khan is sitting open mouthed at the answer he just received...

DK: I um.. I think That's actually a very good summary of how your feeling right now.. I.. um...

He looks up at there's a knock on the door..

DK: Excuse me, I'm so sorry...

As Dr Khan reaches the door as something white is passed under the door, the Dr picks the Object up and looks at it before opening the door, but no one can be seen.. He shakes his head and looks at the paper in his hand once more clearly confused...

DK: I think this is for you?

He hands over an envelope which has 'For the True Blue Dragon' written on the front..

BD: What the Fu...

He takes the envelope from Dr Khan and opens it.. he reads it and the doctor looks on with interest as Dragon silently mouths the words as he reads them, like a child might reading along with a teacher...

Suddenly Blue Dragon jumps up off the seat, he slams the note down on the table knocking the glass of water over as he does so and storms out of the office nearly taking the door off it's hinges.

The Doctor looks at the note laying on the table. The doctor looks on in shock as the camera focuses on the note, the water beginning to blur the handwriting...

“He will stop at nothing until he has taken EVERYTHING from you, Don't let him....”

“Yours Sincerely”

“...M...”
BD
BD

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:11 am

A clock ticks loudly in a barely empty room.

Vortex lies on a solitary bed and stares at the ceiling. His eyes appear glazed over and then every now and then he mumbles to himself. The plaster on the walls have been knocked off in places, leaving a dotted mosaic on one side of the room. A tap from a bare sink drips in contrast to the ticking clock and creates a two toned music. Vortex is oblivious to all this, as he sits in his own world. His right hand is wrapped in bloody bandages and his left is bruised. He is in his usual wrestling gear, but it is grubby and has blood stains on various places on his trousers.

Suddenly Vortex gets to his feet and walks over to the far wall. He looks around at the damage and then focuses on one bare spot. He brings his right hand back, eyes fixed to the wall, and then slams his fist into it. The plaster falls slightly off his target before leisurely falling to the floor. His right hand suddenly turns a deeper shade of red, and some lone blood drops fall on the ground. Vortex lifts his hand up level to his eyes and stares at it with a big smile on his face. He rubs the hand down his trousers before returning to the bed and lying in his previous position.

The clock continues to tick. The water droplets continue to fall. Vortex hears neither.

Some muffled sounds are heard from the corridor. Speech spoken in hushed tones is barely audible from inside the room.

Voice: Did you have to send him here?

Voice: We put him here for his own good, he destroyed his locker room. The directors were worried about TV ratings and viewer backlash.

Voice: So you locked him away? Just because he doesn’t fit your plans, doesn’t mean you can treat him like an animal.

Voice: All we want to know is whether or not he is in the correct mind state to keep to the script. We don’t want another Cassius situation.

Voice: He is suffering from depression and from what you tell me, he is also self-harming. I think your little show is the last of his concerns right now. Oh for Christ sake just open it up……

Keys in a lock jangle and the door opens. A bespectacled, well dressed elderly man enters carrying a wooden chair in one hand and a notepad in the other. The door is shut loudly behind him, making him jump slightly at the noise. Vortex stays still.

The man coughs and places the chair on the floor. The legs scrape on the stone ground and he winces at the sound it makes. Vortex stays still.

The man sits down and flips open his notepad. He takes a ballpoint pen from his jacket pocket and clicks it. He jots a few notes down before turning to Vortex.

Professor Van Wyck: Mr Grimes, my name is Professor Van Wyck. I have been instructed by the board as a unbiased party to assess your mental well being.

Vortex stays still. Van Wyck peers over his spectacles and starts writing a few more things down on his notepad. He clicks the pen again and replaces it in his jacket pocket, before staring at Vortex.

Professor Van Wyck: Vincent can you hear me?

Vortex gets up quickly, and walks past Van Wyck over to the wall. He looks around carefully before picking a spot. Then he suddenly head butts the wall with force. A large cut quickly appears on his forehead, and blood seeps out slowly. Vortex returns to his bed, lies down and stares at the ceiling.

Vortex: Wrong question number one. I have enough questions swirling in my head to add to it. Pick your next ones carefully unless you want to pick my brain from the floor. And the name is Vortex…….

The professor looks taken aback at the display, but he regains his senses and returns to the matter at hand.

Professor Van Wyck: Vortex……can you tell me how you are feeling?

The patient laughs loudly at this but stays on the bed. He lifts a hand to his forehead and rubs the fresh blood off of it, before wiping it down his trousers again.

Vortex: Why could you possibly care about how I am feeling? Why do the feelings of one man outweigh many men. Unhelpful to the cause. Unforgiving to the pain.

The professor wiggles in his seat uncomfortably.

Professor Van Wyck: Are you in pain Vortex?

Vortex gets to his feet again and walks over to the wall. The professor tries to grab his arm as he goes, but the wrestler simply shrugs it off. He finds the same patch of wall he found before and head butts it again. The wound on his forehead opens wider and blood drips down his face. He returns to the bed and resumes his previous position.

Vortex: Wrong question number two…..so I will answer it with another. Do I look in pain?

Professor Van Wyck looks at him but says nothing. Although Vortex is staring at the ceiling, he smirks when no answer is replied. He lifts his hand up again and mops his brow.

Vortex: Physically I am fine, regardless of the bloody portrait I may portray. Mentally I am already dead. My problem lies in that my body hasn’t followed yet.

The professor latches on to this comment.

Professor Van Wyck: You say that Vortex, but you seemed fine in Friday’s match. We were worried that the match would have to be pulled due to your promo last week.

Vortex grins again.

Vortex: I have tried to damage myself. And soon realised that I do not have the courage to go through with the deed. Another reason for the hatred I feel for myself. Therefore it is come to pass that I need someone to help me…..

Professor Van Wyck: To commit murder?

Vortex: Murder is the wrong choice of word. I class it as charity.

Van Wyck drops his notepad to the floor, and leans forward. His tone is far less understanding.

Professor Van Wyck: 6WF can’t be liable for someone with your mental anguish. It may be best if you were taken away from active duty.

Vortex laughs again, but this time turns his head to face the professor. The blood smudges on his pillow as he stares deep in his visitors eyes, and it contrasts with the green half mask he is wearing.

Vortex: Won’t people be interested then? A sure-fire ratings winner with tweets galore from disgusted viewers, but the same ones that will be tuning in to see the conclusion. Cassius Zhi came close to a blockbuster ending, but the next stage will come from me. It is all about finding my knight in shining armour to come to my rescue. 6WF should happily find him……because I am not going anywhere.

The professor leans back in his chair and scratches his head confused. He decides to try a different tact.

Professor Van Wyck: This “Dark Matter”. You have used it through your tenure here. Would you care to explain to me the meaning of it.

Vortex begins to get up but then changes his mind and lays back down. He sighs and touches his forehead with his fingers. He gazes at the red liquid before replying.

Vortex: For me, The Dark Matter is a death I can’t commit. For you, The Dark Matter is who I am. A situation that needs resolving, but one that you cannot wash your hands of. Rather like the blood on mine.

The professor rises to his feet.

Professor Van Wyck: I am sure we can come up with an answer that is acceptable to both parties.

Vortex: Really? Are you going to tell the 6WF universe that you have locked me down here? Essentially 6WF has no legal right to hold me. It is kidnap. On the other hand more people must have watched last week’s lockdown than at any other time. Otherwise you would have fired me by now.

Van Wyck heads to the door before turning to face Vortex again.

Professor Van Wyck: We have our biggest PPV to think about. Just make sure you don’t do anything stupid on Friday.

Vortex suddenly sits bolt upright and growls at Van Wyck menacingly.

Vortex: Stupid?! You insult me too much professor. Because that is what you are not. No professional would disregard how I have been treated. If you are a professor, then you have been paid off. If you aren’t……well then you are a nobody in a tweed suit.

He calms down after this and lays on the bed once more.

Vortex: But……to answer your question…….it is not me you have to be worried about being stupid as you say. It is my opponent. And let us hope…..for my sake rather than yours…..he ignores your wishes.

The fake professor shakes his head and swears under his breath. He starts to unlock the door when suddenly it flies open knocking him to the floor. Vortex stays perfectly still, but a smile creeps onto his face.

Vortex: Welcome……did you enjoy my little note?

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:24 pm

('Rain Man' blasts out of the speakers and the crowd immediately start booing very loudly. Crime Lord slowly steps out onto the stage. He hasn't shaved and is wearing a shirt and pants. He raises his arm in the air and looks around the arena with disgust.)

RJ- Here comes the former world champion Crime Lord, after a fantastic year of performances in which he went months unbeaten, broke TGA's long-standing world title record reign his form has dropped off of a cliff.

MW- Mentally he just doesn't seem to be there, Keith Leone has revealed himself to be the man who cost him the world title and last week Crime Lord was beaten by him. We've seen Crime Lord topple from the top before, but never as suddenly or catastrophically as this.

RJ- He'll hope to pick himself up this week against old foe TGA.

(Crime Lord has strode down the ramp and climbs up the stairs into the ring, he stands in the centre of the ring, microphone in hand as the boos die down.)

CL- I've heard the criticisms recently...

Crowd: CRASH AND BURN! CRASH AND BURN! CRASH AND BURN!

CL- Since Destiny when my title was wrongly taken from me, since I was screwed out of what is still rightfully mine...I have been less than satisfactory.

(Crime Lord drops the microphone and looks around the arena at the fans shaking his head at them.)

CL- It's been a while since I've given interviews away from Lockdown, the truth is that I don't see the point. Why should I waste my time, my valuable training time to indulge you apes. Why should I, the most successful 6WF star of all time have to pander to the needs of those with less intelligence than I have in my middle finger.

(Crime Lord demonstrates this by holding up his middle finger, making sure to take the time to turn in a circle showing all the fans his middle finger as the boos get louder.)

CL- Yet 6WF management have demanded, ORDERED me to come out here and give you all some kind of message. I deliver my messages in the ring. 6WF management need to learn to hold their tongues or face losing their strongest and best asset...me. You lot, you disgusting, pathetic mess of a group should savour every moment I am out here because you are in the presence of a talking, walking, wrestling legend! Forget Cassius Zhi, forget JJ Johnson, forget TGA and The Saint....I am THE greatest. I am the world champion in every way that should matter, Cassius is a faux champion, keeping it warm while I recover from the despicable actions of one Keith Leone...

(The crowd go crazy for Keith Leone as Crime Lord looks furious.)

CL- That...thing...cost me my world title, his desperate pleas for attention led to me having to watch Cassius Zhi...the most undeserving world champion in history...leave Destiny champion, while I had to leave with NOTHING!

(Crime Lord has to take a moment to calm down.)

CL- That glorified stunt man, a Hardcore wannabe, he has desperately clung on to my coattails, hoping that my natural magnetism to success will drag him up the ladder that he can't climb on his own. Keith Leone has taken one too many chair shots to the head because I will not be pulling up the ladder, I'll be leaving him in a broken pile at the bottom of it where he belongs. He has put himself in a position that no man should ever want to be. All my focus, all my anger, all my frustration is set on him and I will take it out on him in the only way I know how...I will break Keith Leone. I will break his body, I will break his mind, his spirit and the hearts of all his precious fans. I will wipe his name from the record books.

He has messed with the wrong man, I have been more successful than everybody for a reason, for a goddamn reason. Keith Leone thinks he's a big man, thinks he's a threat because he took on Genesis and won....I took on the entire 6WF roster and came out on top...convincingly. I went through a Time Attack match and walked out the other side unconquerable. I'd have finished Genesis off with ease. Leone, you were on top in the small leagues, beating the dregs of the wrestling world. I have been here in the top promotion, the very top of wrestling, and I have been head and shoulders above the competition for four years...nobody has won more titles than me, nobody has held a title longer than me...I am not just better than you, I'm on a whole other level than you, I am a bonafide legend...you're a novelty act, popular because of your fantastic ability to be beaten up.

(Crime Lord starts pacing in the ring.)

CL- I am desperate to get my hands on you, to get my hands around your fat neck and make you pay for what you did. You're STUPID mind games, you're IMMATURE threats...I will break you, break into little pieces and I will enjoy every second of it. I want you in this ring, and I want your blood soaking into the mat....I will send you packing in an ambulance...leaving you to crawl back into whatever *beep*hole you crawled out of, you son of a bitch!

(Crime Lord is breathing heavily as he holds the microphone by his side, the crowd are chanting Keith Leone's name and Crime Lord is fuming.)

CL- THIS WEEK- will you shut the hell up chanting that name! All you fat imbeciles need to stop chanting his name right now before I get your fat, abused carcases hauled out of here. I'm wasting my time being out here, wasting it to give you idiots something to watch. It's a shame 6WF can attract some intelligence, it's a shame that it seems to bring in the scum to its shows.

(The crowd are furious and booing loudly as Crime Lord looks around the arena. Trash is starting to be thrown into the ring, Crime Lord kicks some of it out before giving up as there is too much.)

CL- This week I face my long-time foe, the man I have bested too many times to count...TGA. I will relish beating you again Teej, will savour every moment of proving that once I have finished with Keith Leone I will push you aside to get at my world title. This week is just the warning shot, that I'll soon be heading right back for the world title, and you will not be able to stop me.

I'm getting the hell out of here, you people disgust me and your lack of respect is pathetic.

(Crime Lord drops the microphone and rolls out of the ring as fans throw trash at him as he walks up the ramp, he bats it away angrily before walking backstage.)

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:36 pm

*The camera comes off Vortex, and onto the large impending figure of Lucas Takeo. Takeo looks extremely angry, whilst holding a piece of paper in his hand. Takeo looks Vortex in the eyes, but Professor Van Wyck gets up in the corner and begins to speak*

Professor Van Wyck: "Mr Takeo, would you please leave. I am trying to help out Mr Grimes here."

*Takeo turns around and fixes his stare onto Professor Van Wyck, he slowly begins to approach him*

Professor Van Wyck: "Mr Takeo I demand you leave right now. I am an employee of the 6WF board and I am only trying to do my..."

*Professor Van Wyck is cut off in mid sentence as the angered figure of Lucas Takeo grabs him by the throat, lifts him and slams him up against the wall*

Takeo: "Listen here Professor. I don't give a toss what you are here to do. I don't care about the 6WF board. I am here to do whatever the hell I want to do. And I want to cause pain."

*Takeo lifts the Professor up higher and then throws him across the room. Then he lifts him by the throat again, turns towards the wall, and chucks him through it with ease. Meanwhile Vortex is motionless, still smirking at Takeo*

Takeo: "Vortex you walking piece of dog shit, wipe that smirk off your face right now."

*Takeo turns to look Vortex right in the eye. Vortex continues to smirk at him. Takeo gets even angrier.*

Takeo: "You think this note is funny or something Vortex?"

*Vortex continues to smirk at Takeo, not answering his question.*

Takeo: "I'll ask again. Do you think this note is funny Vortex?"

*Again Vortex sits motionless, still smirking at Takeo.*

Takeo: "DO YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY VORTEX?"

*Vortex sits motionless and continues to smirk at Takeo. This time Takeo approaches Vortex, who still sits motionless, but now they are eye to eye.*

Takeo: "Listen to me you mentally deranged fool. I am going to beat the living daylights out of you, right here, right now. And there is nothing anybody can do about it."

*Takeo grabs Vortex by the throat, lifting him high up into the air. Vortex doesn't stuggle, as Takeo slams him down onto Vortex's own dressing table, fracturing it in half.*

Takeo: "You make me sick Vortex. You think you are going through mental anguish? You should try living my life you pathetic attention seeker."

*Vortex looks up at Takeo, and smirks."

Vortex: "Is that all you got big man? Give me more."

*Takeo looks enraged by this comment from Vortex, but he turns around, starting to walk out of the room when he suddenly turns and runs at Vortex giving him a crushing boot to the skull! Takeo then surveys the room and sees two steel chairs sitting in the corner. He walks languidly over and picks them up. Vortex is still motionless on the floor."

Takeo: "You want more you son of a bitch? I will give you more than you can ever dream of."

*Takeo folds the two chairs, and places one underneath Vortex's head. Vortex appears to be able to move but he just lays there motionless as Takeo uses the other chair to hit a conchairto on Vortex!*

Takeo: "Do you like that you son of a bitch? DO YOU LIKE THAT?"

*Vortex rolls around on the floor, holding his mangled head, before managing to look up at Takeo, and smirk while he stutters...*

Vortex: "I loved... it. Give...me...more."

*Takeo looks at Vortex crawling on the floor smirking at him. He looks him in the eye, then spits in his face, and kicks him back onto his stomach again. Takeo looks around the room, and sees a belt hanging off a hook, he goes over to it and unhooks it, then walks over to Vortex and wraps the belt around Vortex's neck and pulls on it in a sick version of a camel clutch.*

Takeo: "YOU LIKE THAT PAIN VORTEX? FEEL THE PAIN!"

*Takeo laughs as he pulls on the belt around Vortex's neck until he is blue in the face. He then releases the belt and shoves Vortex to the floor. Takeo continues to laugh at Vortex as he makes his way towards the door.*

Takeo: "See you Friday you scumbag. If you make it."

*Takeo goes to pull down on the door handle...*

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:23 pm

*The scene opens up to the backstage area where a chilled out and relaxed looking Kenty dressed in casual black jeans, a blue shirt and a pair of burgundy vans. Kenty is sitting on a black equipment container with his leg's across each other gently shaking. Kenty has his headphones on and tunes can be heard blazing from them. The container next to Kenty is a little smaller but on top of it is the Freeweight title, gleaming in the light from above. Slowly, Kenty takes off his headphones and places them around his neck letting out a little sigh. Looking down over his shoulder, Kenty puts his hand on the Freeweight title before a smile etches across his face. Suddenly, a loud tone plays from the Iphone in Kenty's pocket and quickly Kenty pulls it out of his pocket to answer.*

Kenty: Yep!

???: Mr Kenty! It's Mr McGraw.

Kenty: Daniel. How are you?

DM: It's Mr McGraw to you.. Kenty.

Kenty: Mr. McGraw.. Absolutely! what would you like good sir.

DM: Well.. since my benevolent college Abe Abercorn has made you a special guest referee tonight for the Number one contender match to your Freeweight title between Vortex and Lucas Takeo.. with the added stipulation of it being a No Disqualification match. Now..

*Kenty cuts Mcgraw off*

Kenty: Dan.. Danny.. Daniel!.. Mr McGraw. With all due respects sir.. I know where your going with this. Straight down the middle I got you..

DM: Well.. to be honest Kenty. I don't care what you do. Those guys could destroy each other and all I ask is you safeguard the interest of this company. The two superstars you are dealing with are highly volatile..and are of valuable interest to this company. I hope you know what I mean..

Kenty: Money.. sponsorship..viewers.. fans.. yeah I got you McGraw.

DM: Yes quite. Well.. in the circumstances I have sent you a gift. You will need it as it's essential. A stagehand will be with you shortly..

Kenty: Well..

*Before Kenty manages to get his words out, McGraw hangs up. Looking down at his glowing phone, Kenty chuckles slightly before a stagehand enters with a parcel.*

Stagehand: Mr Kenty? special delivery from Mr Mcgraw..

Kenty: Cheers Junior..

*The stagehand quickly exits the scene leaving Kenty to open his parcel. As he unravels the parcel, Kenty smiles and laughs shaking his head. Taking out a neat folded shirt, Kenty holds it out in front of the camera while it falls into place. Black and white stripes greets the audience as Kenty jumps up holding the shirt proudly and aloft with the 6WF logo emblazoned on the right hand pocket. Taking off his shirt, Kenty puts on the referee shirt and checks himself out cheekily infront of the camera before smiling broadly down the corridor as Jack Reynolds dressed in a smart suit with his crew come into shot. Kenty addresses the roving reporter with glee.*

Kenty: I may criticise good Daniel sometimes.. but give the guy his due.. he knows my shirt size!

*The pair shake hands and smile curtly towards each other before Reynolds speaks again.*

Reynolds: Don't suppose I could catch a interview with you Kenty? The 6WF site needs a special interview to fill some space up. And after all you are the special referee tonight..

Kenty: Ask away Jacky boy!

Reynolds: First of..How are you feeling Kenty?

Kenty: I'm feeling well and refreshed thanks. The past couple of weeks I have had time to relax and reflect on my time on 6WF which includes what I have done well at and what I can improve on in the near future.. of course it's always nice to make time for the special people in your life and make time for yourself and for that I'm grateful. However I have been in the gym..getting the calluses all over my palms because pain is gain! I'm feeling top of my game and fresh for any challenge that comes my way.

Reynolds: Wan't to give an insight into any of your gym routines, Kenty?

Kenty: A whole lot of grit and determination to get through.. 1 to 2 hour workout's and plenty of sets with 10 reps to begin with.. decreasing to 6 every set.. never forget plenty of water also! I usually focus on a certain area of the body on a daily basis but of course weekends are my days off.

Reynolds: It's been a while since you have won that Freeweight title now.. a little over three weeks I believe. How has that title changed your life?

Kenty: It hasn't changed my life as much. I have always been a walking target for people.. my voice, my actions and the code that I live by always manages to upset people somehow! but I'm not surprised. But it's changed what others think of me.. they see me now with more determination..more hunger and desire. People notice that fire inside me has become bigger and brighter..and acknowledge my ambition is sky high. The Freeweight title has been held by the biggest names in this illustrious business and now it's my time to carry this title with pride.. honour and prestige. But above all.. respect. And when the time comes when I'm no longer the Freeweight champion.. I will know I gave it my all. However I plan not to be losing this for a while..

Reynolds: Long standing rival Vortex has recently been acting extremely bizarrely and more erratically in recent weeks.. do you feel you have a psychological edge over him now?

Kenty: Simply..No. I don't. However Vortex has put me through some tough times.. and I can't exactly say I feel sorry for the big guy as he has put me through some rough times so what goes around comes back around and in this case it's come back sharp. Besides.. Vortex with his usual threats mentioned even if he lost his beloved title at War he would unleash total chaos on every man, woman and child in this business and I'm yet to see that.. He can hide behind his apparent breakdown but I know what game he's playing.. don't be fooled. Vortex is cunning and ruthless.. he will be back and I will be ready. Cards close to chest Jack..I'm no spring chicken.

Reynolds: Well.. all I can say is your going to need to be ready!

Kenty: Indeed.

Reynolds: How about another possible rival in the form of Lucas Takeo.. Takeo has had some pretty strong words to say about you and Vortex. What is your view on Takeo?

Kenty: Any man who can take a man of Vortex's power and brawn to the limit deserves my respect in my book and Takeo is hardly a shrimp is he? I have started to see more of Takeo recently and what I see could be scary to others.. but he doesn't scare me. I said last week.. I looked into his eyes.. I looked a monster in the eyes and he doesn't intimidate me.. far from. As I said last week.. I have seen plenty of these monsters in the business ranging from Cerberus to Internecio.. to Vortex the list goes on and on Jack! and Takeo is no different. He believes intimidation and fear is the quick way to successes..bullying others to get what you wan't and by me that is far from cool.. infact that's cowardice in my eyes and I don't have time for cowards.

Reynolds: Right. So this week your being thrown right into the lions den..as we have eluded to previously your a special guest referee tonight and you will be officiating a no disqualification match and the winner will have the right to face you at Born In Fire.. the competitors, Vortex and Lucas Takeo will be wanting desperately to take you on for a showdown on the biggest stage of them all.. what are your thoughts?

Kenty: Lions den is putting it lightly.. I prefer it as being thrown into an open sea.. dripping blood from my nose and covered head to toe in pork chops! A No disqualification match is probably worst case scenario as these guys can do whatever the hell they wan't to do! I get the relatively easy route of either counting a pin or ringing the bell for a submission..but I'm expecting both to give me my fair share of dirty looks.. jibes..abuse.. everything I'm used to really!

Kenty: By the powers above it seems my road to Born in Fire is going to be chosen by me..and I couldn't be happy. I wan't the strongest,meanest, maddest and angriest monster I can face and that means whoever wins deserves it and I'm relishing it.

Kenty: I have been at a Born of Fire PPV and a Night of Glory PPV before and the atmosphere is something else. Whether you start the show or end the show it's just something else.. When I walk down that ramp seeing the fans going wild.. hearing the pyro going off behind me and seeing my challenger whoever it maybe in the ring it's just something else.. a experience like nothing else and it will be a honour to defend a championship with the lights on bright infront of 90,000 fans on the grandest stage of them all..

*Picking up his title, Kenty drapes it over his shoulder before addressing Reynolds*

Kenty: This title will be proudly carried down the aisle towards the ring and it's champion will put up a hell of a fight just to carry on a blossoming legacy dedicated to all the people that brought me to the dance.. and if it all ends.. I know I will have given it my best shot and I can keep my head high. But..I know.. when the dust has settled and the crowd celebrate it's victor I will be standing whether it be by my own accord or with the help of others I will keep this title because I'm..

MRRRRRRRRRRRRR KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTYYYYYY!

Kenty!

*Shaking hands for the last time, Kenty heads out of the scene with a face of focused intent as the scene comes to a close with Jack Reynolds looking into the distance with a small smile.*

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:29 pm

We cut to the scene of The Fanatic Sitting on a chair, rocking back and forth with his hood up. The room is darkness apart from a small ammount of red light lighting the corner of the room he is sitting in. He looks up towards the camera and begins to speak

F- Max Adamson, You seem to be forgetting who you are facing this week, you are not facing Uryu Ishida, you are facing someone much more violent, More sadistic than him, you are facing me, The dark destroyer, The Fanatic.

By the time I have finished with you Max, you may not even make it to Born In Fire, So you better have your head screwed on Max, Well atleast enough to realise you are facing me and enough to stop yourself getting harmed too much for I will do everything in my power to beat you, I do not care if you are one of the star attractions at the PPV. I couldnt care less if you made it to it or not.

I am here this week to prove myself, I am here to prove what people have been missing the last couple of weeks without me on the shows.

Max Adamson, When you step into that ring with me staring across at you, you have stepped into your own personal hell.

Max Adamson you will be the first victim of The Fanatic's Fury.

The Red light flickers on and off, when the light comes back on, Fanatic is gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:18 pm

"The Next Big Thing" blazes out through the speakers and the crowd descend into boos as Mike Hill walks out onto the ramp, he is carrying a steel chair with him. Hill swaggers down to the ring, smirking as some fans extend their hands. He climbs onto the apron and then springboards over the top rope. He sets up the chair in the middle of the ring before sitting down.

Mike Hill:No need to worry folks, that's the only reason why the chair is out here, I just wanted to sit down whilst I talk to you today and particularly whilst I am talking to a favourite of yours, Nay Bother...

*Crowd pop

Mike Hill:Or we could call him by his real name? Would you prefer that Cameron? Or do you want me to carry on calling you Nay because that name isn't associated with your history, with your past. Because that name is one that is cheered by these fans where as your real name, and the baggage that comes with it, will turn your beloved fans on you. They don't understand do they Nay? Even after the warning I gave to them and to you last week, they still blindly cheer you on.

Will they do that once they realise that you are a liar. A coward. Nothing more than a brutal, brainless, irresponsible thug! You'll have noticed I'm not directly referring to anything. I promised last week that I would reveal your history soon enough, and I will...unless you do first. You see Cameron I am a nice guy, I appreciate how difficult that would have been for you. And because I am a nice guy, I am willing to give you the chance to talk to these fans. To tell them all about yourself, all about Cameron Faith not Nay Bother. Then maybe they will stick by you, because they sure as hell won't when I tell them what happens.

And from there your career slides. These fans are your inner strength Cameron because deep down inside you are weak, you are fragile, you are nothing! If these fans turned on you, you wouldn't cope with it. All the demons of your past would come back to haunt you once again, you would return to the life you once lived and this time, there won't be someone to take your punishment for you. So come on Cammy, get out here and tell these fans exactly what you are. Stop living a life of lies. It's time for you to start confronting your past, not hiding from these people.

Once you do, you can just hope they forgive you.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:42 am

Vortex scrambles across the floor and grabs onto Takeo’s ankle. Takeo tries to shake him off, but Vortex swings his other arm round and trips him to the floor. The massive bulk of Lukas Takeo falls heavily to the floor like a felled tree. Vortex quickly pins his shoulders to the floor. Lukas struggles to get up but Vortex’s huge 300lb frame is impossible to lift from his weakened position. Vortex bends his head down and stares at Takeo menacingly.

Vortex: Have you had your fun? Because I want to get serious.

Takeo seems to calm down before spitting in Vortex’s face. Vortex lifts his Takeo’s head up and slams it back down onto the stone floor. Takeo is dazed but still conscious as Vortex begins to speak again.

Vortex: While your attempts to end my life are encouraging, it is also far too early. Why commit the act with only a fake shrink for company when we can do it to a worldwide audience? Just think Lukas……you will be the man who ended his opponents life in a match sanctioned by 6WF and played out to millions who watch it. You will be safe from conviction as your victim was suicidal and offered no defensive. It was a crime of mercy…..

He gets off Takeo and returns to the bed. He sits on the end, hands clasped together, staring at the still dazed Takeo.

Vortex: I have seen a lot of things I inspire to recently. A lot of wrestlers giving me the will to live by their deeds. Previously it made me want to emulate them. To succeed in their footsteps. To surpass their achievements. But as time drew on I realised that words were hollow, and actions did not follow. Those that talk about legacy as if they have skill to supply one. I don’t want a legacy Lukas. Because I know full well that I will never reach the heights whereby that goal could be accomplished…..

He walks over to the wall and gently strokes the potholes with his hands; feeling it like blind man.

Vortex: Legacy is a lie, because legacies die. They die when the next best thing comes along. And then your precious legacy is forgotten. The only way to be remembered is to forge a memory of a different kind. To be part of something so huge that it will not disappear into ancient history….

He turns to Takeo suddenly and lifts his blood stained hand into the air.

Vortex: Will you help me become a martyr Lukas?

Takeo mumbles slightly as he recovers from the heavy blow he received. Vortex walks over to him and grabs his hand, pulling Takeo to his feet.

Vortex: Will you help me Lukas? Help a poor soul that is tired of fighting. A soul that needs recognition that he could never get in the land of the living. Aid someone who wants to depart this world and enter the next on a wave of hysteria but also of celebration. You will become feared as the man to end another man’s life. And you will quickly become the number one terror in this federation. If you agree to this, then whatever you choose to do from now on, I will not defend against. You can make me bleed more. You can break my body more. And I will offer no resistance.

He holds Takeo’s hand up so that we can see that it is covered in red-stained smudged marks that came from when Vortex lifted him up.

Vortex: Do whatever you wish. But that final blow has to come at the biggest event of the year. The chapter HAS to end at Born in Fire. When I will not be born…..but sent to fire. Fire and damnation Lukas……fire and damnation. A victim forever remembered…..

He looks at Takeo’s hand and smirks.

Vortex: The board is set. And you have my blood on your hands…..

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:33 pm

*The scene is backstage at the Birmingham arena and JJ Johnson is stood at the front doors, looking a little disconsolate. He stares up at the “6WF” across the front of the building and sighs deeply. His phone begins to ring and he takes it from his pocket.

JJ:Yo…..yeah I’m here, although I could damn sure do without this right now…….because I would much rather be keeping my eye on you Brandi, and CJ and Castiguer….damn I should be keeping my eye upon anyone and everyone that I ever had a relationship with……I know what you saying and heck you probably right but don’t feel like that to me right now……Cassius pushing all my buttons and I don’t know how long I can keep myself controlled, this isn’t some sort o’ game….this is real and it’s sick, fool needs bringing back to reality……well I’ll be back there as soon as possible, make sure you stay safe…..yeah I’m gone check in on Marlo after I be done up in here…….yeah ok baby……you take……ok……you too…..bye!

*JJ hangs up the phone and puts it back in his pocket before pushing the grand doors open and stepping into the giant reception area. RJ is talking with the desk staff before turning around and seeing JJ, a look of mild relief on his face.

RJ:JJ…..I was wondering where you where…

JJ: Thought the boogeyman got to me, huh?

*RJ says nothing

JJ:I can read you like a book RJ….but don’t you worry yoself, I’m here now so we can do this thing…

*RJ smiles and searches JJ’s face for a hint of answers before motioning for him to follow down a hallway and through a large oaken door. They finally enter a second room and find themselves in a cosy lounge area, two chairs set up across a magnificent mahogany table.

JJ:Damn reminds me of three weeks ago…

*RJ laughs nervously as he takes a seat and beckons for JJ to do the same

RJ:So you know the drill by now JJ…..we hit the cameras, 6WF exclusive and we do the interview.

JJ:After almost five years RJ, I think I got the gist…

RJ:Good…..I have to tell you, before we start, how pleased I am that you have managed to keep yourself somewhat calm throughout this difficult time……it has taken real control…

JJ:I got to think about my family RJ……ain’t no good being gung ho no mo’…

*RJ smiles sympathetically and then turns to the cameraman behind

RJ:You ready JJ?

JJ:Born ready….

*RJ gives the thumbs up and the cameras start rolling, beginning the interview.

RJ:Welcome ladies and gentlemen to this 6WF exclusive, currently being broadcast live on the official 6WF website. I am RJ, and here with me today is a very special guest. The Franchise Initiative, Mr 6WF himself, the number one contender to the 6WF World Championship….JJ Johnson!

*The cameras turn to JJ, who nods at the camera

RJ: JJ, this is the first time that the world has seen you since the events of past Friday night and I have to ask you……..what was going through your head when you witnessed Clarke James stagger out onto the stage at Lockdown?

*JJ closes his eyes and then they snap open again, almost hurt by his vision

JJ:I felt helpless, damn I ain’t gone try and deny exactly how I felt, how I feel right now at this moment in time. First I have to sit and watch as my best friend, Castiguer, gets set on fire inside his own home……watch his own personal life be violated like he was worth nothing. Then last week I have to stand there and I see Clarke James, a friend who has helped me so damn much, and he got blood spewing out o’ his head, he barely breathing……and what am I supposed to do?

I’m in that ring, I’m in the middle of a goddamn match and yet my mind ain’t even vibing right. Because I ain’t concentrating on Crime Lord, I ain’t concentrating on Max Adamson…I got one eye trained up on that entranceway and I got a bad feeling in my stomach that something ill is about to go down…..but what do I do, RJ?.....I mean seriously I am asking you man to man, what am I supposed to do right now….

*RJ looks a little shocked by the desperation in JJ’s voice

JJ:I’ve got my family under lock and key….I got my friends under the highest security that money can buy and yet I ain’t relaxed….I ain’t calm and I sure as hell don’t feel comfortable….I don’t even feel comfortable sat here with you right now doing this interview….because I’m thinking about where in the hell Zhi is, and just how close he is to somebody that I love…

RJ:What about yourself, JJ,…..all this stress is not good for you mentally…

JJ:Damn I know that but like I said befo, what can I do to stop it….because I don’t see no solution to this matter. My mind all screwed up, my body all racked in pain…..and in just 16 days I am supposed to walk out on the grandest stage of them all and challenge for the richest prize in the game……the phrase “I am completely (beeped)” springs to mind…

RJ:But why do you believe that Cassius is targeting your friends and family, JJ….these are horrific tactics by any stretch of the imagination…

JJ:And yet they are happening week in, week out…….and fo’ anybody that didn’t expect anything like this, perhaps is now time to pull yoself out yo bubble. Because Cassius Zhi been doing this from the moment he set foot in this business…he likes to push the boundaries, he likes to test his rivals and see just how much he can get away with..

RJ:With all due respect JJ, he has never stooped to these levels…

JJ:Hasn’t he?.....damn RJ you of all people know that ain’t true. Cassius shockwaved Clarissa off the stage just two months ago……this guy has no morals, he has no limits and it isn’t ever gone be any different. It ain’t like he woke up one day and decided he was gone be an evil son o’ a b1tch, he is born and bred that way…….he is the product of nation that starves its inhabitants in order to breed success…..he is the creation of a torturous, murderous upbringing and that ain’t something you can just eradicate with a few trips to the local shrink…

RJ:But after seeing your friends being victimized JJ……what crosses your mind?

JJ:A thousand things, each more crazy and uncharacteristic as the last. Heck I told myself I would just track down Zheng Zhi and snap his neck…..I thought about looking up Diablo, and as much as I would hate myself for it, I convinced myself I could beat him black and blue…

But what would happen?....nothing!.....Because Cassius feels no emotion, he is an empty vessel that is devoid of human contact and control. He could happily watch me sacrifice each and every member of his hometown and he wouldn’t bat an eyelid….he ain’t like me or you RJ, he ain’t like the 6.3 billion people that live upon this earth……..Cassius Zhi is the epitome of classless callousness….

RJ:There are questions starting to float around JJ……and you can’t blame people for asking, but are you experiencing doubts about Born in Fire?....do you believe that if you dropped your match against Cassius that perhaps these attacks would stop?

JJ:You know it crossed my mind for about three tenths of a second, and then it was gone. Because that ain’t how I roll….that ain’t how I ever gone do and I know, it wouldn’t make one ounce of difference. Look RJ, Cassius a hunter and once this predator has the scent of his prey he does not stop until he has exterminated his victim…

Cassius is locked on to me now…..and although he wants to me to quit, he wants me to drop to my knees and beg fo’ mercy, he wouldn’t grant me it even if I pleaded. Cassius wants me to suffer….and he will hunt me to the end of the earth if he has to…

Which is fine….because I ain’t going nowhere, no matter what doubts I experience between now and Born in Fire….no matter what obstacles Cassius puts between me and mine until that point, you will not see JJ Johnson bow down and you will not see JJ Johnson walk away….

Because this is a war…..and right now I’ve lost some crucial battles, I’ve lost some key pieces of my so-called chessboard……but I’m still standing, and as long as I stand, there is no way, and I mean no way, that Cassius Zhi will end November 30th as the world heavyweight champion….

RJ:Are you working on anything new in training?

JJ:I’ve worked on my stamina, and I am testing my power game because I want everything to be game tight come fight night. I might not be able to train my mind, I might not be able to teach myself to block out each and every distraction that comes my way….but I can sure as hell make sure that I am on point, that I am the absolute best that I can be when the lights go bright in Wembley…

RJ:Are you worried that Cassius doesn’t seem to be competing during the run-in to Born in Fire….and yet you have wrestled near enough every week?

JJ:I think you should be talking to the “champ” when it comes to being worried about in-ring time. Because I have no qualms climbing through those ropes each and every week….it is what I get paid to do, this is what I love to do and I wouldn’t want it any other way. Cassius on the other hand ain’t fighting each week….he ain’t smoothing out his game and he ain’t working on his rhythm. He could sit here and tell you that he doesn’t care about that, but believe me as a fighter he does, no doubts.

Because you can work on anything you want in the gym, you can look a billion dollars, and you can set the bar as high as it can possibly go. But come showtime and it’s time to get to business, that is the only time you will find out just how good you are….that’s the only time you will see your weaknesses and find out exactly what you need to work on the next time you get yoself into training.

Cassius ain’t got that……he ain’t got any o’ that and that means the advantage in my ballcourt right now. Whilst he hollering around thinking he the goddamn Chinese Psycho, I’m putting in the man hours and I’m the one out there every night working on my game, working on what I need to beat him once and for all..

Cassius merely relying on mindgames….he merely relying on the fact that he believes he can beat me through mental torture, but crazed fool couldn’t be much wronger….he couldn’t be much further from the truth….if he thinks that is how he is gone “finish” JJ Johnson then boy needs a goddamn reality check…

JJ Johnson bigger than that, stronger than that Cassius but then your complete lack of respect never fails to startle me…..you think you’re the only man on this planet that had such a tough life….such a hard passage to the top…..but you ain’t….yo struggle no worse than a handful o’ guys on this roster….you nothing but a glorified victim….

And that’s why you do what you do….because you deflect the nightmares o’ yo childhood upon others….you transfer your fear and loathing upon anyone unlucky enough to cross yo path….you turned yoself from a victim to a bully….from a deprived orphan to a tyrannical dictator….and all you want is to leave destruction and decimation in yo wake….

But when you can’t…..when your unnatural thirst for demolition cannot be quenched, you become an infertile donor…..a failure, a complete and utter waste of space….

RJ:Do you think it is wise JJ….

*JJ holds his hand up and peers into the camera

JJ:Don’t you see Cassius….we can play yo pathetic games, day in, day out….and you can dream up all the sick little fantasies you want…..but you will not move me…..no matter what you do, no matter what you say….your arsenal is incompetent and your direct hits are having no effect…

Because maybe there will be casualties in this war…..and as much as I hate to see my friends and my family take a bullet, at least I got friends….I got my family….I got support from each and every fan that pays to watch us perform…..what have you got?...in the cold, harsh light of day Cassius….what do you have?....

All you got is that belt…it defines you and it makes you relevant…but when I strip you bare, when you finally punch yoself out and I finish the job that I vowed to….there will be nothing left but that poor little tan coloured monk orphan that had to cling to the coattails of the Western stranger in order to get his break…

Fo’ all that you hate Cassius, I seen into the pools of you goddamn soul and I see exactly what you despise…..and you see it everyday when you look into the mirror.

I might be a commercial wetdream….I might be the showman and “gung ho americana piece of trash”…..but at least I know where I came from, at least I know how I got here and at least I got the balls to be open with myself….

The reason you so disgusted with yoself Cassius is because the only reason you exist in this world is because of us…….the only reason you stand here in this industry, the 6WF World Championship around yo waist is because of the everything and everyone that you abhore…..

You came to these shores in the care of Diablo…..you make a living on these shores…..you enjoy the success and monetary rewards that these shores have to offer….you came from depravity and poverty and yet you have the audacity to spew your bile about the people that I represent…

You owe the West, Cassius…..and whether you like to admit it or not, you know I’m right…..that’s why you continue to stay here, why you continue to drink from our bottomless fountain of fame and fortune…..

You are a fraud…..a parasite and a goddamn hypocrite….you’ll bleed this place dry and have the nerve to criticize whilst you do it….

That’s the difference between us Cassius….and that will be the difference come Born in Fire…

Because I have inner peace……and I am safe in knowledge that no matter what you do, I’ll be blessed with the ability to come back ten times stronger…..I have mental and physical strength that you could only wish to possess…..because behind your mask of chaos and malevolence is a weak, desperate little boy whose bark is so much worse than his bite….

RJ:I’m not sure Cassius is going to react…

JJ:You know RJ it dawned on me just a few moments ago……I don’t care. I don’t care how Cassius reacts, I don’t care just how angry he wants to get…..and I don’t care just what level of retribution he wants to sink to next….

Because he’ll have his fun, and no matter what I say or do, he will not detract from his mission…..and I can’t stop him from doing what he going to do….I don’t have a crystal ball and I don’t possess the ability to be in several places at once…

But what I do possess is the ability to be at Born in Fire…….no matter what happens between now and then, I will be there on November 30th and Cassius will have no choice but to stand face to face with me…..at that point he will look me in my eyes, and he will know that the games are over…

He will know that every last misdeed is going to come back to haunt him and he will know, once and for all, that I am better than he will ever be…….there will be no reason for us to talk, there will be a complete moment of bliss when the reality of the situation dawns upon his venomous face…

16 days and I will slay the beast…..I will take the great terror of this company and I will lay him to rest….of that, you have my word.

I don’t expect a smooth ride…..I expect blood, sweat and tears….I expect that my life is going to be flipped upside down, time and time again before that career-defining night…..but when the time comes, I will have my moment in the sun……and I will bring the curtain down on Cassius Zhi’s championship reign….and fo’ that glorious moment, I will lead this company once mo….

RJ:Thanks for your time JJ….this concludes our 6WF.com exclusive, stay tuned for more insight into this Friday’s edition of Lockdown.

*RJ turns to the cameraman and they cut the filming for the show. RJ then turns back to JJ, who is getting to his feet.

RJ:I didn’t realise you were so confident JJ, especially with all that is going on….it is very admirable….

*JJ smirks and looks at RJ, a sadness in his eyes

JJ:That’s the thing about words RJ…..they can be extremely misleading.

*RJ’s face suddenly drops

RJ:You mean…

JJ:I mean I told the people what they wanted to hear….they need a hero to fight the evil villain….and I guess that’s the role I got to play. But do you really believe I am that confident?

RJ:I…

JJ:My two best friends are hauled up in the hospital….my girlfriend is about to give birth to my first child and I cannot help but worry that she isn’t safe…..Cassius has me backed into a corner and I have no idea where in the hell I am supposed to go from here……who is going to be next?....because I don’t see Cassius stopping until I have nothing left….until there is nothing left…..

RJ:But Born in Fire…

JJ:The way things are going RJ……Born in Fire doesn’t even look like a possibility right now…

*RJ looks stunned as JJ pushes himself away from his seat and leaves the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:19 pm

Marshall Murdoch is shown at a local gym, he is furiously and repeatedly shown kicking a punch bag which has an Abe Abercorn face mask attached.

Marshall notices the camera out of the corner of his eye, and puts in an over-elaborate but picture perfect Marshall Law which knocks the punch bag off its tether. He brushes himself down, grabs a towel and wipes his brow, before flinging the towel over his shoulder and addressing the camera.

MM: ‘Ah hello, I didn’t notice you there, how embarrassing, I’d have made a bit of an effort if I’d have known you were going to show up...

(In the background Xeres and Zakky Spencer can be seen swiftly reattaching the punch bag, whilst Marshall passes some cue cards to the cameraman)

MM: ‘But there must be a reason why you are here? I bet you must have some burning, killer questions for me as a reason to interrupt me during my private work out time?’

Cameraman (obviously reading): Yes I do Mr Murdoch, and can I just say a big thank you on behalf of the entire 6WF universe for allowing us this time to talk to you at such a busy time for yourself?

MM: ‘Why certainly, it makes a change to be interviewed by somebody polite and respectful, much preferable to the T4 rejects we currently employ.’

C: ‘Oh absolutely, I couldn’t agree more. My first question to you is ‘are you disappointed not to be competing this week?’

MM: ‘Good question, the honest answer is yes I am, you see I am a born competitor, I am not somebody who can just sit back and watch others with my feet up, safe in the knowledge that I could be doing all so much better. But Mr McGraw has insisted that I have the week off to recharge ahead of Born in Fire, and I must respect his decision, for Mr McGraw is a very wise man, he is a man that has single handily led 6WF to unparalleled heights, and what’s more he cares about his employees, he knows that after two quite frustrating weeks for me it would not be safe for any other member of the roster to face me this week, and for that he should be applauded.’

C: ‘I couldn’t agree more, clap out loud ... (Marshall shakes his head and mutters about not being able to find the staff) ... oh I see what you mean. (The cameraman starts to clap, and Xeres and Zakky both join in)

C: ‘Next question, you mentioned how brilliant Mr McGraw is as a GM, isn’t it a shame that we can’t say the same about Abe Abercorn, who in my opinion is purposely making 6WF a little bit worse with every week that he is in charge?’

MM: ‘Another outstanding question, and again the answer is yes. Abe is quite simply not cut out for management; do you know why that is?

C: ‘Because he’s Irish?’
MM: ‘Partially yes, but more so it’s because Abe loves the spotlight, it’s all about him. When he came back he was all about being retired as a competitor and wanting to be purely a manager, not exactly managed to stick to that has he?’

‘Week after week we have to see the Abe Abercorn show, last week he put himself in a match that he really had no business being in, give him his due though he was fairly impressive for an old timer, but that’s not the point. The point is that he’s doing an awful lot of wrestling for an non wrestler.’

C: ‘And he’s at it again this week’

MM: ‘Indeed he is, although this time it’s not his decision, for Mr McGraw decided in his wisdom that seen as Abe loves competing so much to put him in a match.

‘Against a man I destroyed just the other week, so I’ve softened him up for you Abe, he should be easy pickings, help shake off your ring rust, no thank yous are necessary, but you’re welcome.

C: ‘And finally how does a man like yourself unwind when you’ve got a week off?’

MM: ‘Well once I’ve done all of my charitable activities, I like nothing more than coming here to practice my skills and let off a bit of steam, I’m also partial to crosswords and a bit of Sudoku, it keeps the mind active. I think I’ll also take in Lockdown, not only to scout future opponents but also to watch keenly how our esteemed co GM gets on.’

‘So best of look Abe, I fear you’ll need it.’

(With that Marshall swiftly turns around and roundhouse kicks the punchbag, but this time it doesn’t fall off, instead it just swings in the air before Xeres and Zakky pull it to the ground and start stomping on it)

MM: Well look at that, I did that with one kick, impressive eh?

(The camera shakes up and down as the cameraman visibly nods in agreement.

‘ I though as much, and as much as I’ve enjoyed this, I must return to my workout, so until next time, goodbye.’

(With that Marshall turns the camera off)

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:43 pm

A car pulls up at the 6WF arena , Lex Hart climbs out of the drivers side and heads through the crowd waiting outside

Lex gets a few pats on the back and a number of positive comments can be heard. As Lex gets to the entrance a fan shouts his name and Lex turns with a smile on his face

Fan: You suck Lex I hope Abe kicks your ass!!!!!

Lex shakes his head and laughs, he turns on his heels and walks through the arena doors

As Lex heads along the corridors of the backstage area Jack Renolds approaches with a 6WF camera crew

LH: Do I need to take a restraining order out on you?

JR: Sorry is this not a good time?

LH: Well I'd rather now than outside my house at midnight tonight as you rifle through my bins!!!!

Jack laughs nervously

LH: Come on then super fan what can I do for you?

JR: Errmmm ok errr right Lex - This week you picked up your first win since your return and we saw an alliance between you and the AWF Champion, do you think the tide is changing for you?

Lex laughs
LH: ill admit It was great to finally get a positive result but I can't really take the credit. I felt great during the match but I think the numbers game was starting to get the better of me until ..... Well you saw the rest

JR: How does it feel knowing that somebody in the locker room was looking out for you? Do you think the opinion of people is starting to change?

Lex smiles
LH: I think we all know that Cobra was more interested in causing problems for Jessica than helping me but none the less I am thankful for his help. Cobra is one of the greatest superstars this industry has ever seen so having somebody like that in your corner can only be a good thing

JR: Which is where he will be next week on Ascension alongside another one of you recent opponents Jimmy Phillips in your six man tag match against Scorpion,Jerome Dubois and Chris Patricks

LH : To be honest I am just happy to get the chance to step in the ring week after week, at the moment it's not about teammates or opponents , this is a personal journey. I am on the road to redemption, I'm happy with the man I am now, I can look at myself in the mirror and know I am heading in the right direction.

JR : And this week you are facing a ghost from your past. Your mentor, your former friend and fellow member of the PWA Abe Abercorn

Lex smiles

LH: I think friend is pushing it, me and Abe never really saw eye to eye. He saw my potential, he helped smooth the edges of a very rough diamond but unfortunately my ego got in the way of us truly realising our potential as a group in 6WF
The PWA had an ideology that resonated strongly with everything I was brought up to believe but I turned my back on it for personal glory, Abe has every right to still be bitter and annoyed at how I have been in the past.

At Lockdown I know Abe will have a lot of anger that he will need to vent and that is fair but I also know that we will put on a great wrestling match that people will be talking about the next day. And for that reason I cannot wait for Tuesday night

And no matter what the result hopefully Abe will shake my hand because when all is said and done it is the wrestling that matters!!

Lex shakes Jacks hand and bids the crew farewell as he turns and walks down the corridor towards his dressing room

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:57 pm

(The following message plays on the titontron)

???: He is coming.... He is coming.... Nothing can stop the prophecy from being fulfilled... Not even the True Prophet

(We then cut to where Chaos is standing in a trance in front of a mirror, half of his tradmark face paint has been slashed off and where it should be another patern can be seen)

C: You are not welcome, the prophecy foretold my rising. And rise I have.

I am the True Prophet, I was the World Champion, I achieved immortality.

You have nothing on me... Nothing! You are not the future, you are a parasite. You are what I protected Gregers from, what his feable mind would have succomb to had he not allowed the Chaos to creep in. Had he not allowed me to consume him, to force you out from his mind.

His mind is broken, there is nothing for you to grasp hold of. Nothing for you to appeal to.

Whether you like it or not Gregers is dead. All that is left is this shell that the Chaos ran wild in. That same Chaos that bought the weak minded fool all the riches in the world, took him to the top of the mountain. Made him infamous.

Where were you then?

Hiding in the shadows?

Hiding away from the Chaos that you knew could destroy you?

And yet now you return?

Chaos will not be stopped, do you hear me?

(Chaos starts screaming)

I WILL NOT BE STOPPED... I WILL NOT BE STOPPED... I CANNOT BE STOPPED!

DO YOU HEAR ME? DO YOU HEAR ME?

(Chaos suddenly punches the mirror in front of him shattering it. Chaos then starts laughing manically as the blood runs down his hand from the fragments of mirror lodged in his knuckles. The scene then fades to black leaving only Chaos' laughter echoing in the pitch black)

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Prime Minister Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:05 pm

- The camera goes to Abe Abercorn's office-

So.....Lex, those are rather nice words.

But I've heard it all before. Oh, Lex, I've lost many friends before I lost you - and I'll lose many friends in years to come. Oh, they say they want to make it up to you after they hurt you...and for too long I accept them back. But do you know what they do, Lex? They continues to hurt me. They freeze me out. I offer the hand of friendship - they put it back in my pocket. Why won't you do any different? Now trust me - if you are genuine , I will accept you back with open arms.

But I still not trust you. I still think you're in league with the Jezebelica, but I hope I'm proved wrong.

So.......why don't you start proving me wrong tomorrow?

6WF Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:22 pm

*Takeo looks Vortex in the eye, then begins to walk around Vortex, circling him like a vulture*

Takeo: "Vortex I love nothing more than to deal out pain onto damned souls. I love to see a person crumble under my very hands"

*Takeo stops, and looks at his hands, which he clenches and unclenches*

Takeo: "I would love to dissect your body, bone by bone, muscle by muscle, fibre by fibre. But do I want to make you a martyr Vortex?"

*Takeo looks into Vortex's eyes, and ponders for a second*

Takeo: "Well Vortex I'm not going to give you the satisfaction of an answer."

*Takeo laughs in Vortex's face*

Takeo: "I will not give you the satisfaction...the satisfac..."

*Takeo stops, as Vortex walks back over to his bed and lies down. His eyes stare at the ceiling, before he responds to Takeo.*

Vortex: "So be it.....you have much to think about. My life is indeed in your hands. And I would not have it any other way"

*Takeo walks towards the door, he looks back at Vortex and chuckles to himself*

Takeo: "I'll see you Friday Vortex. If you make it that far..."

*Takeo closes the door behind him, and we are left with Vortex laying on his bed and staring at the ceiling as we head back to the arena...*

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:33 am

The Saint is seen walking in the corridor of the arena, slowly making his way to his locker room, his gym bag is over his shoulder, as he is wearing grey trousers and a white button up shirt, his aviator sunglasses completing his attire. He reaches his locker room door and pauses, looking at the door. The signs of TGA’s forced entry are evident and The Saint slowly removes his shades as he surveys the damage and pushes the door open, the camera focuses on The Saint’s face as it contorts with fury as he looks at the smashed photo frames strewn on the floor. He then clocks the letter left to him on his desk.

He picks up the letter and reads it, scrutinising sentence after sentence until he reaches the end, he crumples it up and throws it to the floor in disgust, and he then looks at the camera.

The Saint: Bravo Teej, I mean really, bravo! Outstanding.

I’d love to have been a fly on the wall of whatever hovel you found yourself in when you concocted this masterstroke of a plan! What did you think you would achieve?! You’d psych me out by smashing my photos?!

Newsflash, Teej, these photo’s they’re just material, they’re just pieces of paper, immortalised within pieces of wood and glass, they mean nothing. But the memories they represent, the history I’ve created… It stays right here!

The Saint thumps his chest, where his heart is.

And you know what, I get it. I get why you’re resorting to such infantile tactics. You feel threatened.

For the first time since you’ve returned, you’re actually the underdog. You’re coming up against somebody who’s on the same playing field, somebody who can see your achievements and raise them higher. Simply put, Teej, you’re not even fit to wipe my ass! Nobody is. Not you, not Johnson, not Zhi, not Crime Lord, not Keith Leone… Nobody! No one on this roster can stand next to me and say that they are more decorated. I’m a living legend, TGA and you are just another bottom feeder that has attached himself to my ass.

Yet it was you that was rewarded with title shot, after title shot, after title shot, despite the fact you couldn’t deliver on the façade, the bravado, the hype. You see, I’m vilified for living in the past, yet this year I have accrued wins over the supposed biggest names in this company, you? You’ve walked back in and just coasted off the back of a flawed reputation.

You, TGA, are nothing. You’re the kind of corporate sycophant that the suits backstage lap up. Because you’ll do anything to be given that gold! You’ll kiss all kinds of ass, suck all kinds of c*ck, just so you can stay relevant for another month.

And it’s like I’ve said the whole time, the board of directors are more than happy to oblige to your ‘sort’, because you’ll do what they told, unlike me.

They can’t stand a loose cannon like myself coming and raising hell, because they fear that they can’t control me…

I’m the realist this company craves but the BOD dreads. And it wouldn’t surprise me if they stack the decks at Born in Fire just so they can prevent me from being in touching distance of that World Title. Because they don’t want a World Champion that will do and say what he wants, hell even Cassius is their puppet!

You may think that our careers are similar, but they really aren’t TGA because I am better than you’ll ever be. Hell, I was booted out of the Fatal Four way first, I fell victim to this ongoing conspiracy to usurp my right to be at the top of the mountain, but in that 5 minutes, that devastating five minutes when I mowed down the supposed ‘best’ 6WF has to offer, I looked into your eyes, as I drove your ass into that canvas, and I saw fear, I saw a scared little boy who just didn’t know what to do, which brings us full circle to this little stunt, Teej.

You may seek some psychological gain from messing with my personal belongings, but it means nothing, because that is all you have, it’s all you’ve got! Whereas my onslaught, it’ll leave you physically and mentally broken.

I’m the best damn thing in this company, I say this every week and people don’t believe me, but now, after the last few weeks, people are starting to realise just what I am, and what I am capable of, and that starts at the top too, because the more I’m left to fester, to grow more and more bitter… The more dangerous I become!

The question is Teej, are you ready? Are you ready to try and defy me my divine right?!

The Saint reaches down and picks up a picture of him holding the World Title.

The Saint: Keep looking at this image, Teej. Because after Born in Fire, that is the reality 6WF has to face.

The Era of the Realist in full force!

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:34 pm

*Mike Hill continues to sit in the middle of the ring staring up the ramp when "I fought the Law" blares out around the arena, the Titantron flickers into life and Nay Bother flashes across the screen before going into the classic montage of rioting starts. Nay Bother walks out onto the stage wearing Joggers and hooded jumper and baseball cap to a large cheer, he gives the fans a muted salute before heading to straight for the ring with a look of determination*

MW: I told you there was something about Na.. I mean Cameron Faith. Did you see that screen RJ, if he is going to continue to lie about his name, God knows what else he is lying about.

RJ: Mike Hill is continuing to insinuate that’s there is something in Nay's past he doesn't want people to know, but we only have his word Michael these just seem like classic Mike Hill mind games and I for one just don't buy it

MW: Is it really that hard to believe RJ I mean look at him, I have heard of voice of the voiceless, but this guy continues to turn up looking like the voice of the jobless.

RJ: Either way Michael, Nay is looking pretty serious here, I think we may be about to get some answers.

*Nay walks round the ring and is handed a microphone before sliding into the ring and making a bee line for Mike Hill, who just sits arms folded smugly staring at Nay*

Nay: I was expecting to be talking about my match this week against Chris Patricks, an A**hole who doesn't think he has been getting the attention he deserves but instead I have to come out here and defend myself from the unwanted attention of another A**hole.

What's your problem Mike? Am I not the easy target you thought I was?

Or is it because week after week I am doing exactly what you said I couldn't an defeating champion after champion meanwhile you continue to try and persuade everyone that you're the next big thing despite a far from impressive comeback.

Well guess what Mike, after 4 years you are nothing but last years news, floating by on nothing but a dwindling reputation and you know it. It’s the only reason you have stooped to talking out your backside pretending that you know some non existent secret.

As for my name, somebodies obviously been reading my medical files again. At least you finally got something right but don’t think I am hiding something because I assumed a ring name, I wasn't the first to and wont be the last to do so.

The only thing it proves is it doesn't matter what my name is people will shout it because I earn their respect through my actions not be shouting about a bygone era and thinking that these fans should give a toss about it.

*The crowd start to chant for Nay as Mike Hill stands up and both men go face to face*

I have no idea what you are talking about Mike but I have nothing to be ashamed of unlike you who has so far done anything but face me one on one in that ring, you said you were waiting for the perfect time. Well that time has come and gone and you still haven't stepped up to the plate and because of that I only see one career in a downward spiral.

*Nay takes a step back from Mike Hill*

Now that we have got to the bottom of the big mystery around here why don’t you get the f*** out this ring and stop talking Sh***.

*At this this Nay drops the microphone and pushes Mike Hill who stumbles backwards falling over the chair as Nay turns to leave*

RJ: Well that’s proves it then, Mike Hill is up to his old tricks.

MW: the only thing it proves is Nay is still a hot head RJ

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:42 pm

A video package begins to play. A dusty gym with a tattered old training ring is shown. A man stands in the centre of the ring with a hoody on, he begins to speak.

Voice: Brutal...

Images of Various hardcore matches from the past are shown. Superstars being thrown through tables and being slammed into chairs

VO: Destrcutive...

The images show bodies being sent flying through security barriers causing them to smash into pieces.

Menacing...

Images of children crying is shown before the shot of RJ in the ring crawling away from someone appears.

VO: Hardcore......

Logan Kincade is shown beating people with kendo sticks and finally hanging Blue Dragon by his neck with a bike chain. Suddenly we see the man in the dusty gym, his back to the camera.

VO: Crazy?

Logan Kincade is shown in the ring with an evil smirk spread across his war painted face.

LK: Do I look crazy to you?!

Logans eye begins to twitch as his face drops and eyes widen before he bursts out into hysterical laughter.

LK: Hahahahahahahahhahahaha! AAAAAAHAHAHAHA Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

Logan beating hitting Blind Justice on various members of the roster is shown before a slow motion image of him holding his Hardcore title aloft appears as we return to Logan in the ring.

LK: No... I'm not crazy, Crazy people think they are Strong... crazy people think they are powerful... think they deserve shots at things... they think they can do ANYTHING.... I don't think any of these things...

We see a close up of Logan's eyes

LK: I know it.

Logan bursts out laughing again before kicking the camera man over, causing the camera to land on its side. We see Logan's feet as the camera is on it's side, Logan walks over to it and picks it up holding it close to his face.

LK: Listen to me Blue I don't know what kind of shit you are pulling with the letters but I don't find it funny, I don't find it clever and I don't think it is good for your health, so you watch me this week as I beat the living crap out of two people who know well in Keith Leone and Ryu.... then watch you back bro, as I am gunning for you, I am coming for MY FAMILIES NAME! I AM COMING FOR REVENGE AND I.....WILL.....END! YOU!!!

Logan looks into the camera for a second or two before roaring and throwing it across the room where it lands the right way up pointing at the ring where Logan roars again before the camera begins to fuzz and go to static as it shuts down

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down