6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 5th July 2013!!

+9
kentyf1
Lee
Mat
Finlay
Teej
Marsh
Kuinshi
Marky
6WF Admin
13 posters

6WF :: What We Do! :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 5th July 2013!! Empty 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 5th July 2013!!

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:53 pm

*Dicey Reilly Addresses 6WF

Match 1
James McManus v The Fanatic

Match 2
CM Funk v Vortex

Match 3
Cameron Faith v Jerome Dubois

*Re-Genesis Presents: Cassius Zhi’s Title Celebration

Match 4
Solomon Riddick v Johnny Oko

Match 5
Abe Abercorn & Finlay v Dopant Zero

Match 6
Six Gunner Shoot Out to determine the Number 1 Contender to the TAW Title
Lex Hart v TGA v Mr Kenty v The Saint v Marshall Murdoch v Scorpion

Main Event
Logan Kincade v Mike Hill

Last edited by Rich on Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 5th July 2013!! Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 5th July 2013!!

Post by Marky Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:12 pm

Clarissa is shown walking into Boots (unless we’re still in Germany, in which case it’s called Das Boots), she is wearing dark sunglasses and a long coat, as if to hide her being there. She looks around shiftily as she enters the shop. She is shown walking towards the counter, and she talks quietly.

Clarissa: Hi, I’m here to collect the order for, erm, John Smith.

Pharmacist: No problem. Here’s his dosage of m-

Clarissa: I know what it is, don’t remind me.

(Clarissa shudders as she picks up the bag and discreetly puts it inside her handbag. She pays the pharmacist the cash and leaves quickly)

-----------------------------------

(Max Adamson is shown sat impatiently in his Locker Room when Clarissa bursts in.)

Max: So? Did you get it?

Clarissa: I did. I made sure no-one knew who it was for or what it was.

Max: Good girl. I have to say, it’s a bit of an over the top reaction to what happened.

Clarissa: Do you want us to be a clean living couple? Do you want to be clean and healthy? Just do what you have to do.

Max: It was only a kiss…

Clarissa: I don’t care. She kissed you, you could have caught allsorts from that skank.

(Adamson opens the bag to reveal “Industrial Strength Mouthwash” and a wire brush.)

Clarissa: The mouthwash is for the diseases, the wire brush is to get them off your tongue.

Max: You’re kidding right?

Clarissa: Do I look like I’m kidding?

Max: All this from the woman who was shacked up with Gregers and Uryu before we got together…

Clarissa: What did you say?

Max: Nothing… I said I’ll do it now.

(Adamson takes one sip from the mouthwash and immediately spits it out over the mirror)

Max: That is fucking nasty.

Clarissa: Do it. I’m not kissing you ever again unless you cleanse your mouth and tongue.

Max: Fine…

(Adamson takes a big swig, and gargles it around his mouth as Marlon walks in)

Marlon: Hey.

Clarissa: Hey Marlon.

Max: Mmmm.

Marlon: Sorry to hear about your title loss.

Clarissa: That’s the least of our problems. Kristal stuck her tongue down Max’s throat, so I’m making him clean his mouth out before I go near him. Ugh, the thought of catching diseases that skank has given my Max makes me cringe up.

Marlon: Oh that’s nasty.

Max: Mmmm.

Clarissa: Anyway Marlon, sorry to be rude, but Max and I are going out for dinner. We’ll catch up soon yeah?

Marlon: Not a problem. I’ll be on my way. Later buddy.

(Marlon slaps Adamson on the back causing him to accidentally spray Clarissa with the mouthwash that was in his mouth!)

Clarissa: Wha-

Max: Uh-oh…

Clarissa: RIGHT, GET OUT OF MY SIGHT, I NEED TO GET CLEAN NOW I’VE GOT SKANK SPRAY ALL OVER ME! UGH!

(Clarissa storms off aghast towards the showers as Marlon looks confused at Adamson)

Marlon: I barely even hit your back!

Max: I know…

(Adamson winks at Marlon)

Max: Beer?

Marlon: Yeah alright then…

Marky

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 5th July 2013!! Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 5th July 2013!!

Post by Kuinshi Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:31 pm

*Kuinshi and Sandra are in their locker room watching a few cartoons together, Sandra glancing over to Kuinshi*

Sandra: Do you feel hurt?

*Kuinshi glances back at her and then back at the TV*

Sandra: Look, this was your first opportunity in a while at a title, don't expect to win every opportunity that comes your way. Treat this as a learning experience and you can win the next time.

*Kuinshi looks back at her and then returns to the TV before turning it off and looking at the door leading to the hallway as Sandra ponders*

Sandra: Hey, you think they will hand you another chance? You have to keep working hard for it and the past six weeks you have done well, you got your ass kicked every single time and you still managed a decent showing at Explosion

*Kuinshi continues to look at the door*

Kuinshi: I was ignored...

*Sandra looks at him curious*

Sandra: Go on...

Kuinshi: They only had eyes on each other in the match, I was simply a guy who was in their way. I was pushed to the back, I was cast aside and not even considered their league. I beat Max Adamson multiple times before this and yet he still considers me no threat! I work my ass off week in and week out here and I perform at my absolute best every single time! I am greatful for the title opportunity don't get me wrong but that is only half the battle! I am here to show everybody the truth about the guys in the back and how they can improve themselves. I am here because I want to be here Sandra, I am here not to just simply be recognised or called a crazy lunatic, no! I am here to prove to everyone that Truth can make anyone succeed and that Truth can overcome anything! I am here to be the best in 6WF, now how can I do that if I am just sitting on my hands? I am not injured, I am perfectly able to wrestle and yet our new GM in Miss Jessica sees it fit to not get me in a match! I simply want to show every single fan out there that I am going to be the very best in 6WF and that is the truth!

*Kunshi heads out of the locker room, heading to Miss Jessicas office as Sandra follows him*

Sandra: Think about this! Storming into a GM's office is not very smart!

Kuinshi: Truth must be seen and heard, not shoved away in corners and locked in dark rooms...

*Sandra follows Kuinshi to make sure he doesn't do something he will regret*

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:54 pm

Jack Reynolds is shown outside the Cologne hospital, microphone in hand and camera crew in tow.

JR: 'Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to a 6WF.com exclusive, as I wrap up our German adventure by talking to one of the competitors in what has already been described as quite possibly the most brutal match that this company has ever seen, so ladies and gentlemen my guest at this time ... Marshall Murdoch.'

(Jack motions for his guest to appear, but nobody is forthcoming)

JR: 'Erm, we did definitely book this interview didn't we?'

The cameraman obviously shrugs as the camera moves up and down and Reynolds looks around nervously.

JR: 'Ah thank god'

(The relief on Reynold's face is obvious as Marshall Murdoch is seen being discharged from the hospital, he appears groggy and isn't moving well as a nurse hands him a carrier bag of his belongings)

JR: 'Marshall! Over here! Can I grab a quick word for 6WF.com please?'

MM: 'Fucking hell, there's no escaping you is there? Even out here, anyway it better had be quick, I've spent a little more laid up than I planned originally so I've got to dash for a flight.'

JR: 'OK, that's not a problem, we'll make this as quick as we can.'

MM: 'I don't know what you're looking so disappointed about, it's me that's had to spend the last few days cooped in there with no clue what's being said around you, no idea when you'll get home or if you'll get home at all, and to top it off I had tickets to watch the German version of the Big Reunion for Monday, that idea's got to pot now, it was a good line up as well, Milli Vanilli, Nena, Lou Bega...

JR: 'I thought you were in a hurry?'

MM: 'It's called insight Jack, a chance to get to know the man outside of the ring, but seen as that appears to be of no interest you, please start your little interview.'

JR: 'Marshall, you stated that you weren't bothered about winning the hardcore title, and that so long as you caused some damage to the two ReGenesis members in there with you then you would be happy. Given that neither Kenji or Steel walked out as hardcore champion do you consider your night to have been a success?'

MM: 'Interesting question, in many ways you could say that it was for me, and I can't deny that disfiguring Geoff Steel with the lights out on the tubing gave me a great deal of satisfaction, but the fact remains that whilst neither Hidari or Steel won hardcore hell, they were both fit enough to join the celebration at the end of the show, so no I don't consider my night to have been a success at all.'

JR: 'Well  whilst you don't consider your night to have been successful, there is no doubt that Re-Genesis had a very successful night, what are your thoughts on that?'

MM: 'It pains me to say it, but Re-Genesis had one of the best nights of any 6WF group, or 6CW come to think of it, in history, I mean they started off with no championships whatsoever and through hook or by crook they now not only hold the tag team titles, but also the two most prestigious titles in our industry, giving them a dangerous amount of leverage at the moment.'

JR: 'And they recruited two new members on Saturday in Mike Hill and Dicey Reilly, did you see those coming?'

MM: 'I'm not sure anybody did Jack, although nothing surprises you with Hill anymore, but it's got to stage now where you can't trust anyone backstage anymore, you never know who's on Walkers payroll at the moment, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Kenty or Lex decided to hook up with their old boss and reveal a Re-Genesis t-shirt on Friday, I wouldn't surprised be if we get another past it former 6CW 'superstar' show up and try to finally make a name and a bit of money for himself in the big league at our expense. You have to have eyes in the back of your head at the moment.'

JR: 'Finally Marshall, Sunday saw the retirement off a man you have had a lot of dealings with in the past, a true 6WF legend in Chris Patricks, I'm sure you'll join us all in wishing Chris a speedy recovery and a happy retirement.'

MM: 'Oh absolutely, whilst me and Chris had our fair share of disagreements and battles underneath all that there was a deep mutual respect, and we could do with a guy of his capability and heart fighting alongside the likes of myself, Leone and the Consultancy against Re-Genesis, but instead he's laid up in a critical condition because he didn't feel 'at home' in 6WF anymore, and I'm sure with Walker and his groups actions there a lot of guys who feel like that at the moment, in that they just don't feel comfortable here anymore because of them, and guess what Walker that's just another bit of blood you have on your hands in my eyes, just another reason for me to want to destroy you piece by piece, and unluckily for you I've spent my entire life never really fitting in anywhere, never feeling comfortable, so I'm not going anywhere.'

MM (in a lighter tone): 'Well that's not absolutely true, I'm going to the airport right now but you get my point, anyway it's been a pleasure as always Jack.'

JR: 'Thanks Marshall! Drive safely!'

MM (muttering) : 'Insensitive prick.'

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:32 pm

RJ: Ladies and gentleman, welcome back to Lockdown!

MW: Explosion was a terrific event which may have changed the face of 6wF forever.

RJ: ReGenesis look to be holding all the cards, especially since the acquisitions of Mike Hill and Dicey Reilly.

MW: This week six wrestlers, including 3 former World Champions, take each other on to determine the next number one contender to Mike Hill’s TAW Championship.

RJ: And we are being told that we should expect TGA any-

(RJ is cut off by the cheering crowd as ‘Just Close Your Eyes’ plays out and TGA steps out on to the top of the ramp.)

MW: At Explosion TGA suffered yet another defeat, but somehow worms his way into that match.

(RJ rolls his eyes at MW as TGA continues to walk down the ramp. He already has a mic in hand and pays little attention to the crowd flanking him either side. TGA slides into the ring and turns back to face the ramp he had just walked down.)

TGA: Tell me how it feels Saint... Tell me how you felt waking up on Monday morning and realised that you were no longer a World Champion. Did it sicken you to the stomach? Did it make crawling out of bed just that little bit tougher? I sure as hell hope it did because that’s what happened to me!

You see I’ve been waiting for the day where The Saint would wake up as a mere mortal once again. However, in most of my imaginings it involved me waking up that same morning as TAW Champion once again. But to see you without your title is just as sweet! Your entire reign was built on a foundation of fraud and pure luck. You never really deserved to beat me and you realised that you couldn’t do it again, so you made sure that I never got my one on one rematch with you. It has been 4 months since you and I last shared a ring, 4 cruel months where I have been pushed to the outside and forced to watch on as you continued your pathetic reign!

Since I returned to 6wF last year I am 2 to 1 up on you in singles matches. Reading between the lines, I’d say that the advantage lies with me coming into Friday’s little test. Now I bet that’s pissed you off big time right? Losing your title only because some idiot chose to interfere and now you’re being made to jump through hoops just to get the rematch you truly deserve. My heart bleeds or you Saint, it really does!

RJ: I’m sensing some sarcasm from Teej there.

MW: No? Really?

TGA: I really can’t wait until you walk out a loser once again. Will we start to see the resurgence of conspiracy-believing Saint? Oh I really do hope so, some of the things you used to come out with were pure gold! A little repetitive, but worth hearing again. I know what you’ll be thinking and I can bet that a lot of the guys at the back and the 6wF fans will be thinking exactly the same. It’s not, how is it The Saint has to fight for a rematch he deserves... It’s how the hell has TGA managed to land himself a spot in this match? I don’t begrudge you all thinking that because if I’m honest, I found myself thinking exactly the same thing when I saw the card. I mean I’ll be the first to admit that recently I’ve not been at my best. If you want to go just off percentages then there are a large collection of wrestlers outperforming me. You know why they are not in this match and I am? The guys with the power know that TGA still has it. Forget about all these little slip ups recently, it seems the BOD has. They realise that still when they look round the roster there’s not many men better than yours truly.

However, with all this being said, the other 5 men in the ring on Friday night are more than worthy opponents. Lex Hart, of course, has just beaten me fair and square on pay-per-view. I’ll be the first to admit that he’s a masterful technician in the ring, much like his ancestors. It was not at all well hidden that recently he had been stuck in the doldrums of his career thus far. I’m not quite sure where it all changed, but recently he has looked a different guy.

Actually I can pinpoint that change. Lex Hart got better when he started going toe to toe with T-G-A! That’s right, I bring out the best in everyone. People realise that when they step into the squared circle with me they best be bringing their A-game otherwise I’m sending them out the arena on a stretcher. I’ll make sure to learn from those mistakes I’ve made and mak sure I neutralise Lex in this match up. He might have got the win on Sunday, but he is nowhere near ready to fight at the top of the pyramid again.

Then there is the man most recently pushed from the top of said pyramid- The Saint. Now in your head you will be thinking that you should still be at the top, but you’re not. Tough luck! I think I’ve said all I want to about you. We’ve gone back and forth ever since I returned and once again we’re back taking each other on for a shot at the gold. If there’s anyone who knows me well inside the ring it’s you, but that works both ways. You might think you can bring vintage Saint and that’ll be you sorted; I’ll make damn sure that people realise that vintage is nothing more than a case of the Emperor’s New Clothes. What these fans think is something incredible is nothing more than mutton dressed as lamb!

(TGA holds up three fingers to the crowd.)

TGA: The third competitor... Marshall Murdoch! Man that guy has had it rough. Hardcore Hell first and then 5 days later he’s thrown into the lion’s den. I’ll admit that I’m still a little uncertain about you Marsh, you’re something of an enigma to me. We haven’t met one on one so I can have good reason to doubt your ability. What you have done previously means nothing if on the night you fall short. You put your body through hell and back at Explosion and I respect you for that. That takes some serious balls! Don’t expect any pity to come your way though. A shot at Mike Hill and the TAW Title is at stake. Opportunities like that do not come around too often so every God damn man is willing to go that extra mile.

(TGA holds up four fingers this time.)

TGA: Number four on this list is Scorpion: A man seemingly capable of only catchphrases and bitterness. I can’t quite remember the last time he did anything of note. Pulling in Solomon Riddick as his lackey was quite a move, but unfortunately all it has done is show Scorpion up for the illiterate and untalented buffoon he really is. This kid is so angsty all the time! I’m not quite sure how, but I’m certain a certain someone gets their time of the month ever frickin’ day! I am wondering though why Scorpion is the man in the ring this Friday night when everybody knows that Solomon would prove much more of a challenge. But if the boys at the top wish to make it just a little easier for the rest of us then I’m not complaining!

And then finally we have the golden child of the moment- MISTERRRRRRRR KENTY! I have ALWAYS wanted to do that. Anyway, if bookies were taking bets on the winner of this then he would be hot favourite and rightly so. Unfortunately everyone else knows this and means he is the guy that needs to be sorted out immediately. It’s nothing personal Kenty, it’s just that I don’t want someone like you getting your grubby hands all over a title I used to hold. We haven’t really crossed paths and I’d like to think that you have too much integrity to try and screw us all over.

You see what I want more than anything on Friday night is a fair fight. ReGenesis may have stolen the spotlight at Explosion, but there is no way in hell that they are stealing our chance at a title shot. The one advantage that we share this Friday night is that for the first time we will all be in the ring and not on person will back down from you. We all thought Mike Hill was a coward for running off these past weeks, but now we know why he was spared. Anyone who dare tries anything similar again will be tarnished with that same brush. Mike Hill may have won the title on Sunday night but like his predecessor, his reign is built on fraud and good timing. Do you think Mike Hill really deserves to be Champion? All Alex Walker wanted was the TAW Championship and he would have backed CM Funk if it meant ReGenesis had full control.

I came back last year to put an end to the deceit and corruption that existed in 6WF. I have failed because now we live in a company where corruption is the only thing some of these guys know! I cannot sit back and just watch from the lockers any more. Beginning Friday night, TGA goes back on a mission to personally kick the crap and drag to hell and back any SOB that belongs to ReGenesis. I’m winning that title shot this week and there is not a single person in this company capable of stopping me.

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by Finlay Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:26 pm

Mad Dog Coll reverberates throughout the arena and the crowd pop for Finlay who has been all but silent these last few weeks in 6WF. He walks through the curtain dressed in a silver suit and waves to the fans as he makes his way to the ring. He has a sheet of paper in his hand and walks up the steps into the ring. He grabs a microphone and stands in the ring for a couple of moments as the crowds cheers die down.

Fin: First of all i'd like to that all you fans for your marvellous support at Explosion, unfortunately Abe and I could not produce the performance you guys deserved and for that reason I am ashamed. I promised i'd perform when I came back all those months ago in January, I promised I'd fuflil my potential and I haven't done that. I have hummed and hawed, relapsed, fucked up, come back again and now i've fucked up again. I'm not performing at the level I should be and that hurts, it hurts me, it hurts you and it hurts 6WF. For that I truly am sorry..

But alas, heres the rub, I just dont know what to do anymore, i've trained harder these last few months than ever before, I've lived a healthier life than ever before, no drink, no bad food, no late night parties and pub brawls, and maybe thats the problem here, in trying to prove myself to you guys and everyone in the back, i've lost the very essence of me, i've gone from Mad Dog to tamed Dog, i've gone from Fighting Irishman to a nobody, an opener, a no hope. I've lost my appetite and my hunger, i'm drained, I just don't know how much more i've got to give. I come to this arena every week and I can barely stand to walk through the curtain, I feel like i'm only gonna let you guys down, i'm a crippled old fraud.

Finlay rips his jacket off and throws it into the crowd, than he starts to rip his suit pants just above his knee, revealing a heavily strapped knee, he looks to the crowd and points at his knee, saying nothing, finally he stands back up straight.

Fin: For four years i've battled both mental and physical demons, when I had one beaten the other would drag me down and nothing has changed. At Explosion I once more blew out my knee, the doctors told me If i continued to wrestle on it eventually it would cease to be repairable and I may face a future where I could not even walk let alone wrestle. I sat backstage and thought long and hard, damn I was close to picking up a bottle and easing the pain, just like I knew how, just like I knew best. But I didn't, fuck I know that wouldn't help anyone. I went home and rang those closest to me, I rang the people I knew I could trust, old friends, family. What to do ? What could I do, I knew there was only one answer... I have to retire..

The fans raise to there feet, a mumble going around the crowd, half of shock, half of dismay.

RJ: My God I didn't expect this, he's only back half a year, this is incredible, he can't be walking away, not now.

MW: He lost it a long time ago, this is the most respect i've ever had for the man, he knows he has to go.

Finlay stands in the centre of the ring and his face floods with tears, he looks around at the crowd which has begun to chant his name, finally he pulls the microphone back to his face,

Fin: I've decided to retire.. BUT not right now, no way, no chance in hell will I walk away with a defeat, I promised the fans when I came back i'd live up to my potential and I will not be proved a liar. I have 4 more months, because 6 years on from where it all began, at BORN IN FIRE, I will fight my last ever match, And I promise folks, i'll go out with one hell of a bang.

Finlay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:20 pm

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to 6WF Lockdown where we are getting word that we are about to hear from our new TAW Champion, Mike Hill!

MW: Oh man, I can't wait to hear what Hill has to say after he defeated The Saint Sunday night at Explosion!

RJ: I'm sure he has plenty to say Michael, he normally does anyway.

"The Next Big Thing" kicks in through the speakers and the Birmingham crowd descend into a cacophony of boos as Mike Hill walks out onto the stage with the TAW World Title strapped around his waist. Hill swaggers down the rampway, continually tapping the world title before climbing onto the ring apron. He springs over the top rope and is passed a microphone.

Hill is about to bring the mic to his lips but then stops, grins and runs to the corner and climbs to the top rope, removing the TAW Title from his waist and holding it high above his head and grinning arrogantly as the crowd boo loudly. Hill then climbs down off the top rope and to the outside, he walks towards the crowd and holds the belt out, pulling it away as a fan tries to grab the belt. Hill again holds the title above his head before pointing to himself and shouting "THIS IS MY TITLE"

MW: Hill is really rubbing his title victory in the face of these fans, and they are rising to the bait magnificently.

Hill finally rolls into the ring and begins to talk...

Mike Hill: Mike Hill hates to say he told you so...actually no he doesn't, Mike Hill loves telling people that! Mike Hill told all of you that he would walk away from Explosion as the new TAW Champion. Mike Hill told Jack Reynolds and Kayleigh Reed he would walk away from Explosion as the new TAW Champion. But most importantly, Mike Hill told The Saint he would walk away from Explosion as the new TAW Champion!

It was The Saint's reaction that amused Mike Hill the most. The Saint genuinely believed that he was better than Mike Hill, he genuinely believed that he would beat Mike Hill easily. Well he certainly looks like a bit of an idiot now doesn't he? More so than usual anyway. Because in that ring Sunday night, Mike Hill proved once and for all that The Saint is past vintage, Mike Hill proved that The Saint is finished.

Whilst most people can recover from losing a world title, take Mike Hill as a prime example of that, The Saint will not be able to do that because he really deluded himself beyond repair. Mike Hill took The Saint's ego, arogance and delusion and broke it down, bit by bit until there was nothing left of it. Mike Hill kept The Saint relevant for long enough that he really thought he was the man, before Mike Hill shattered that illusion and brought The Saint crashing back down to earth.

There is nothing left of The Saint, there is no longer any need for him in this company. 6WF does not need a "legend" like The Saint now that he has been shown up to be a shell of his former self, nothing but a pale imitation of what he once was. Mike Hill respects The Saint enough to offer him one final piece of advice. That is to pick up the phone, ring up his old friend JJ Johnson and ask him what retirement home he's in!

MW: Mike Hill is certainly enjoying this!

Mike Hill: That's enough of The Saint though, Mike Hill doesn't want The Saint living off Mike Hill's back any longer. Let's move onto Lockdown where Mike Hill will find out who he is to beat next to retain the TAW World Title. A 6 man shootout to earn the privilege of stepping into this ring with Mike Hill. One more mention for The Saint who is involved in the match and hey you never know, with some lesser competitors he might be able to beat them!

Mike Hill has already seen TGA out here running his mouth about the TAW Champion. TGA, Mike Hill did not realise that you still held a grudge from all that time ago. Mike Hill thought that you'd matured, that your jealousy of Mike Hill had stopped because you finally realised that there's no shame in not being this god damn good.

The Dynasy and The New Dynasty, TGA was the established star but then Mike Hill walked in and stole his thunder. Mike Hill joined and he stole the show, Mike Hill was the man who everyone was talking about even back then! You couldn't deal with that could you Teej? Some little upstart like Mike Hill becoming the star. You tried to keep pace with Mike Hill, you tried to ride my cotails for as long as you could before finally you realised it was no use. You just weren't up to Standard were you Teej! You know what's scary for you Teej is that even if you win the match, there is no chance you'll beat me because Mike Hill has got even better since then!

Then there's Mr Kenty, a man who Mike Hill has had issues with in the past. Now Mike Hill will not deny the talents of Kenty, Mike Hill in fact sees a lot of himself in Kenty. But there's one big difference that separates Kenty from Mike Hill, that is the fact that Mike Hill is a winner. Mike Hill will do anything to win a match and retain this title belt, whilst Kenty is a stickler for the rules something which has cost him in the past and will cost him if he ever faces Mike Hil. To win a world title, scratch, to win MULTIPLE world titles, you need to have a killer instinct. Kenty doesn't. Lex Hart used to have that instinct, but now it seems to have departed him as well. Lex seems to have gone soft in his old age, don't worry Lex, Mike Hill won't let you ruin this company if you win the match on Friday!

That then brings me to Marshall Murdoch and Scorpion. Mike Hill hopes that Marshall is still revelling in his reputation as "the greatest wrestler to never win a world title" because let Mike Hill assure you, that nickname will be staying with you for a long time if you win the match on Friday night. Scorpion is in the business of ridding this company of it's legends, or so he says. Which leads Mike Hill to ask why the hell was he facing Abe Abercorn and Finlay at Explosion? Test yourself a little Scorpy, try to take on a real legend, try to take on Mike Hill and see where that gets you! Try and out-wrestle someone at the peak of their powers, rather than has-beens like Abercorn and Finlay.

6WF, Mike Hill hopes you are ready. Explosion has ushered in a new era for this company, Explosion has changed everything. No longer do you fans need to place you faith in has-beens like The Saint or JJ nor do you have to support the pretenders like Keith Leone or Logan Kincade because Re Genesis have taken control, Re-Genesis has given you a worthy, powerful cause to support. To the wrestlers in the back, mediocrity will no longer be accepted in 6WF. There is a new standard around here, STANDARD MIKE HILL!

*Mike Hill holds the TAW World Title above his head, grinning.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:28 pm

Mike Hill is stood in the ring with his TAW title held aloft when the crowd descend into boos as 'Edgecrusher' blasts out of the speakers and Logan steps out onto the ramp. Red pyros explode around him as the flickering lights flash to the rhythm of the music. The house lights come up and the music fades.

Logan stands at the top of the ramp smirking down towards Mike Hill whose face drops and an intense stare off begins as Logan makes his way down to the ring.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

LK: Well isn't this nice?!

Crowd: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

LK: I am the winner! of the fight for the right tournament! I am you number one contender! I AM YOUR NEXT WORLD CHAMPION! show some god damn respect!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

LK: I told you..... I TOLD YOU ALL!.......... NO ONE! can stop my rise to the top. haha not Crime Lord, not Blue Dragon.... not Re-Genesis. NO ONE. I will face Mike Hill here.....

MW: Wow!

LK: ....Or maybe I will face Cassius Zhi, I have yet to decided. I just know that whoever I face.... I have beaten before... and I will beat again

Logan reaches the ring as he says the word "again" as he smiles at an unimpressed Mike Hill before turning to the crowd.

LK: Hahahahahaha... I told you Crime Lord. You were all..... talk, You will no doubt use the fact you already competed as an excuse, but you said it yourself..... You came through 3 matches to win the world title against Blue Dragon, So this should have been a walk in the park right? hahahahahahnnnnnn! I told you when I want to win. I win. I AM!......... MR..... PPV!

Logan smirks at the crowd who continue to boo

LK: And this week I'll show you all what a real number one contender looks like, Mike, you might have joined Walker's boyband, but you are still the same little bitch you have always been.... And now Walker, McGraw.....and The board.... can no longer afford to ignore my achievements. I will make it blatant, I will make it brilliant.... I will destroy Re-Genesis's newest member, if they all get involved or not.
Then when I stand over you, victorious, so too will you people see the truth about who is the greatest around here.

Crowd: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

LK: I will claim what is rightfully mine, what should have been mine way before now! and you people can go to hell when I bring this company to it's KNEES!...

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:44 pm

The lights go down in the arena as 'Wake Up' by Rage Against The Machine blasts out over the speakers, suddenly the tron flickers into life as the image of two scorpion tails whip into shot creating an 'X' with the words "Anger Is A Gift" underneath as the music fully kicks in Scorpion steps out onto the stage where he stops and forms an X with his arms as diagonal pyros explode around him and the crowd descend into a chorus of boos

S: They showed you last night what they are capable of and this is only just the inception of the end, because you see The Resistance are much more than what you all think, after all they run this game, what beyond the shadows and are the true runners of a game that only they know how it ends.

S: But you see I proved to you that I deserve what was taken from me so I decided to take someone you love away from you because you see I am the very reason why Finlay will retire at BIF, not because he no longer has the desire but because I was correct I proved to you the man is nothing but a lair, he can state all he wants how he did it for you but it is nothing but bullshit, he is feeding you nothing but lies that you have heard plenty of times before you see Fin is afraid that I have exposed him of his lies and so he has to step down think of it as a method of bribing or in otherwords guilt has hit him, I am the man who has forced Fin to eventually retire and i will make sure Abercorn joins him in which will be a very painful retirement party. 

Scorpion smirks and then walks around the ring. 

S: As for this week i am in the number 1 contendership match for the TWA title and i will show you all once again why i am the spotlight because you see my opponents are nothing and are complete wastes of space, You have Lex Hart the man of 2 faces and who demands redemption but we all know this tried old has been is nothing but trash who has recycled the same crap over and over.. it’s about time someone threw him into the garbage grinder.  

S: Then there's TGA another washed up has been who calls himself a "God" but all i see is a man who is delusional and thinks too much of himself, trying to shot me down by saying Soloman would be a better opponent  than me but you see as they its always the one you least expect so you may push me a side but i will make sure you remember my name. 

S: Number 3..Mr Kenty 6wf's PR guy, yeah that’s right while you’re on those pathetic shows of yours Ken and promoting yourself like your some big star, some of us are being pushed aside and looked down on but you see that will change Ken you had your shot and you failed i will succeed and you shall be promoting me on those shit shows that you go on. 

S: The next competitor is a man i know very well and have most history with, the saint a man who believes he is the top contender of the business and he may have beat me before and won his grand slam but you see Sainty do you know what insanity does to a man?

S: Finally Marshall Murdoch the man of no balls as we saw during his time bowing down the Hero in the church and now to bowing down to Mcgraw in order to get the things he wants.. sure Jessica is GM but you see Marshall would love to gain power and what better way than sucking up to a man of authority after all i will show him why i am better then him as I will dominate something im sure Marsh is used to.  

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:44 pm

*The scene opens up to a brightly lit airport terminal area, most likely Cologne airport a long time after the show has finished. The night sky is slowly seeping away too a new morning, as the sun makes a light impression as seen through the class ceiling of the terminal. two groups of assembled fans, still buzzing from Explosion are situated behind two lines of red leather rope quietly waiting in anticipation, their excitement palpable. A long red carpet divides the group of fans, as it heads to the entrance to the Airplane and exit to the terminal itself. Jack Reynolds, still dressed very smartly in a three-piece black suit although looking a little weary from a long night's work addresses the camera as he stands just to end of the carpet where it meets the carriageway to the Airplane.*

JR: Welcome to a very late 6WF official piece for 6WF.Com to add to a fantastic night at Explosion. And when I say very late folks, I mean very late. The birds are singing and the pilots are just getting their coffee's for a long morning shift. But we still have our loyal fans from the Lanxness arena, who witnessed Explosion here in Cologne. Can I have a Yes or a "Ja" if you were at Explosion and loved it?

*Crowd in unison*: Jaaaaaaa!!!

JR: Fantastic! though, I didn't expect anything. Anyways, if your still up like these guys who are mad enough to continue with post-reaction to Explosion then you are very lucky indeed. We have a superstar who competed in Hardcore Hell who will be here any second. 

JR: Indeed, after rigours checks from the finest hospital in Cologne, many of the guys who competed in Hardcore Hell have been released with a clean bill of health. Which in itself is surprising after such a hellacious match. We saw so much! I mean the guys involved left nothing on the table but every match we need a winner and Crime-Lord was a worthy winner. Ahh, I believe one of the competitor is here to catch their plane home! I wonder who it is..

*A warm ripple of cheers and applause come from the large group of fans assembled as they see a weary, pale looking and limping Kenty hauling a smart wheeled suitcase behind him entering through the entrance. He is wearing a pair of black jeans, green Vans, A white shirt and a grey beanie. He is escorted by a few security guards as he makes his way to check-in before heading to Jack Reynolds at the entrance to the carriageway to the plane. The fans continue to warmly applaud and cheer a bravely smiling Kenty as he meets Jack Reynolds at the end of the gangway. It's not until the camera fully acknowledges Kenty, we see the extent of how he is feeling and looking. He bravely smiles but through the smile, we see a bloodshot eye, a small abrasion on his forehead and a slight scratch to the cheek.  Jack Reynolds begins to speak.*

JR: Mr Kenty, where do we start. What a night..

Kenty: Indeed.. it was some night here in Cologne. I'm sure most of these fans will always keep hold of their ticket stubbs for many years to come. I know I would! it was truly a beautiful evening.. full of drama, excitement and chaos. It's what we do best ehh Jack! but, no.. I'm glad the fans turned out in their numbers and made the show their own with their unrelenting support and unrelenting passion reflecting in the atmosphere we all created tonight. 

Kenty: The fans in Germany are incredible and I think we can all safely say we all laid it on the line tonight in incredible fashion. Even, leaving the hospital now, some of the doctors on the late shift were having a crafty word about it! so I think 6WF really struck a cord with these German folk and I'm sure Germany struck a cord with 6WF and we will all be back again very soon, that I'm sure of. 

JR: You mention the hospital.. how is everything? Hardcore Hell was something else tonight. 

Kenty: Your telling me! Ahh wow.. Jack it was something on a different planet. I can honestly say.. that match was the on a different scale to anything I have ever experienced. You know, Steel cages, TLC, Battle royals.. I have experienced but Hardcore Hell.. it was something else. It was on another planet. All of us involved in that tonight will be effected one way or another because that was the threshold.. that was truly the threshold because anymore pain or torture we unleashed on each other it would have been hard to walk away from that ring under your own steam. 

Mr Kenty: Hardcore Hell is one of those matches you train in your career for.. one of those matches that you don't want to be involved in from a purely health perspective but secretly you do because you wan't the chance to demonstrate that your primal instincts to survive are greater than the next guy. Hardcore Hell is a unique match because anything goes.. it shortens careers and lives to an extent. I think on a scale of 1-10 in how much pain I feel right now would be a solid 10. My body is torn to pieces.. I have cuts, welts across my body. All I wan't is to leave this nightmare..

Mr Kenty: But that would be to easy. That would be to easy to throw in the towel over this amount of pain and anguish I'm in now in many ways.. I just feel like boarding that plane and forgetting about tonight. Forgetting about the pain and just switching my phone off and forgetting about the world because that's what most of these types of matches do to an individual and their psyche. But no.. not me. 

Mr Kenty: Sure it will take a few hours, hell even a few days to chill and relax. A extreme case of R and R if you will! but the point is that I'm not going to throw in the towel over this.. it would cause your normal man to call it a day over the match of this magnitude but not me. I think from last night onwards, all the guys in the match will share a unique bond.. what I mean is that, nobody else can or will feel or understand what we are all going through mentally and physcially. I'm sure even guys like Takeo and Crime - Lord are struggling this morning.. were not all superheroes. 

Mr Kenty: What's scary to think is that Lockdown is only a mere six days away.. that's six days to rest, train, recover and get over any scars or cuts. This is fast moving circus in many respects and the show will go on regardless of anyone missing. I'm not going to miss Lockdown because I'm already aware of what's at stake and you know me Jack.. I'm hardly going to miss a Lockdown! but the fact that six days time, I will be back in that ring after a match like that.. yeah, it spooks me a little. 

Mr Kenty: A wrong hit, a wrong move or a wrong incident could lead to a whole new world of pain.. it's more or less bringing a knife to a gun fight on Friday at Lockdown. Well, for most of the guys who were involved in Hardcore Hell like myself who are going to be running on adrenaline. But, I guess that's why this is the profession we are in. That's why if obstacles weren't put into place, life would be simply easy and easy is not cool. The thrill of a challenge has always been cool concept to me.. never the easy route. 

Mr Kenty: Hardcore Hell in a nutshell was quite possibly the most brutal match we have witnessed in 6WF for quite sometime and a match that quite possibly we will not see for a while again, purely because of the danger factor. But would I do it all again? of course I would.. any man involved in the match tonight who turns around to you and says, I wouldn't do that again is lying? the pure thrill and the pure excitement of beating your fellow competitor in the most sadistic way possible.. where else would you get that chance? a real chance to show you are the best in the most crazy environment possible.

Mr Kenty: Luckily enough, I got the all clear or the green light from the hospital in Cologne this evening despite a few cuts and lacerations. It could have been a lot worse though.. a hell of a lot worse. You all saw what happened to everyone involved tonight.. it was madness. My only regret is that I couldn't win tonight.. I feel like I let my fans down around the world and most notably here in Germany. 

Mr Kenty: I felt my performance tonight was good.. but some nights are like that. Sometimes, the other guys are better and in this case as I believed, Crime-Lord would have the advantage and duly did. Props to him for his double appearance tonight, took a hell of a lot to do that.. I'm not sure what happened later in the night mind but I'm sure I will on the plane with the time I have until I arrive back in the UK. 

Mr Kenty: Overall, I take tonight as a learning curve. And a experience that I won't be forgetting for some time.. and it many ways it's good to have nights like last night because it almost puts life into perspective. You got to take the rough with the smooth, the thick with the thin and what not.. I'd like to think, all the guys involved would think like that, on the fact they avoided serious injury. In many ways it's a miracle that nobody got seriously hurt! Unbelievable.. but as I said it's a dangerous business. We all know what we sign up for.. it does exactly what it says on the tin. 

Mr Kenty: As for me now, I relax. I recover and I come back stronger than ever starting at Lockdown. I know what situation I will be facing when we return to Birmingham.. another opportunity. Another opportunity which you could say is pretty career defining in many ways. You look at some of the names involved though.. it's going to be tough for each and every single one of us. It's going to demand the same spirit and the same support and the same grit and determination I showed last night and I fully intend on making the most of it..

Mr Kenty: I would like to apologise first Jack, I need to catch my plane now. But I would just like to thank you and all these magic fans in Germany. It's been a blast. See you next week Jack for more of the same ehh? It's going to be a rollercoaster ride of some proportions. And to all you crazy German fans still awake when you should be in bed getting up for work any second now.. go call your boss and tell him your calling your own personal and private Holiday.. Goodbye Germany!

JR: Thanks for the quick exclusive Kenty. Take it easy..

*Warmly nodding at Reynolds, Kenty wearily exits towards the airplane carriageway with his suitcase, hobbling and limping largely. Before he exits the scene, he turns around and smiles at the fans who are warmly applauding and clapping and then kisses his hands and waves cooly at the fans who get even louder and wilder before Kenty chuckles to himself before hobbling into the distance as the scene fades away leaving the last shot as Kenty turning a corner towards the plane through the carriageway.*

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:31 pm

*The camera pans around the fans in the Birmingham Arena before focusing in on RJ and Michael Wire sat at the announce table facing the camera*

RJ: What a night of shocks we had in Germany Michael. Re-Genesis really put their marker down winning the World Championship, Taw World Championship and the Tag Belts. And all that's before we get to the arrival of Dicey Reilly.

MW: Things........

*Michael Wire fails to hide his anger as he is interrupted by "I Fought the Law" sounding out around the arena and huge roar that follows as Cameron Faith accompanied by Kristal steps out onto the stage the Freeweight Championship across his shoulder*

RJ: Talking off new champions, Explosion was a good night for Cameron Faith who successfully regained the Freeweight Championship with a helping hand from Kristal.

MW: A helping hand? Come on RJ if that was Clarissa who had interfered like that you would have called it downright cheating.

RJ: Whatever Michael, the fact remains that Cameron Faith has another chance to prove himself at a higher level and if he and Kristal are to believed they are aiming for the highest level of them all.

*The camera starts to focus in on Cameron and Kristal who are now stood in the middle of the ring, Cameron is holding a microphone waiting for the cheers from the fans to die down*

CF: Last Sunday night at Explosion I stepped into that ring firmly in last chance saloon and somehow, someway I managed to walk out a Two time Freeweight Champion.

*Kristal nudges Cameron who laughs*

CF: Ok so I may have had a little help, and I know some off you are a little disappointed but Kristal only did what Sandra and Clarissa failed to. Make no mistake they would have helped there men at the drop of hat and that's why I am not in slightest bit sorry. For too long I have been taken advantage off and I was not letting it happen it again.

Now while I have no doubt that Max and Kuinshi will look to get back in the title picture as fast they can and as tough as they are I have beat them before and I will make sure I beat them again.

*Cameron removes the Freeweight Title from his shoulder and stares at it before handing Kristal the Freeweight Championship and starts pace around the ring.*

CF: No, Max and Kuinshi are not the ones I'm worried about, not with Re-Genesis making a statement of intent to dominate 6WF at Explosion. And what a statement it was winning two world titles and the tag team belts.

*Cameron stops pacing for a second and starts counting on his fingers looking a little puzzled before shrugging his shoulders and starting pacing again*

CF: The only problem with that is as hard as I try I just can't make four belts fit seven members and that makes me uneasy, it starts to get me thinking do they have plans for me and my title and that I'm afraid is where the problems lies.

You see the first time I held this championship I froze and I let myself become the hunted. But as i told you last week watching Logan Kincade and Mike Hill challenge for World Titles has lit a fire in me and I don't plan on making the same mistakes again, in fact I think I plan to do a bit hunting myself.

* Cameron stop next to Kristal who has a huge smile on her face as she nods and puts a hand on his shoulder before handing him his title back*

So everyone be warned this is my title and i ain't willing to give it up a second time but that doesn't mean i don't have plans to show i am world championship material. It don't matter if it's Max, Kuinshi, Logan or every single member Re-Genesis in one go, you have been warned that I will not become a victim. 

And if you don't believe me just watch what I do to Jerome Dubois this week on Lockdown

*Cameron raises the Freeweight title to a huge cheer from the crowd and offers the microphone to Kristal who shakes her head*

K: It's alright baby, you did good.

* "I Fought the law" starts to play around the arena again as Cameron and Kristal head back up the ramp slapping the fans hands.*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy T Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:09 pm

we cut to a view of The Fanatic's Lair, it is dark and no one seems to be there. It is quiet for several moments until we hear the thuds of footsteps walking across the broken wooden boards. The Fanatic comes into view smirking menacingly

F- Sunday night I did what every person in the world thought impossible, I didnt just defeat Splinter, I destroyed him. I finished his story here in 6WF. and now written deep with in his soul is the name of the fanatic and every morning he awakes from his sleep and looks into the mirror he is going to have live with the fact that it was me that took away his livelihood, The one man he tried to hold back and control, the man he tried to stop being the monster he truly is. But Sunday he learnt he could only do that for a small amount of time and the monster was reawaken. 
He has unleashed a nightmare upon the 6WF, even though he is gone  this is only the beginning of the nightmare for 6WF and Re-Genesis. For I will not quit, I will not die and the dark destroyer will rise again.

Fanatic walks over to a massive mirror and stares into it.

F- Everyone now has a warning, The warning is dont cross my path or your nightmare begins. James Mcmanus if you were wise you would  stay away from birmingham tonight, because you may very well become the second of my many many victims. Mcmanus you are scared of me and that is the reason you havent put that little belt you have around your waist currently. You know Mcmanus I would destroy you and take what you hold most dear. 

Fanatic closes his eyes and begins to laugh manically, as he does this  Mcmanus springs from the shadows, he jumps Fanatic from behind Smashing Fanatics head into the mirror. The glass shatters, The Fanatics head becomes a crimson mess. Fanatic falls to the ground and Mcmanus goes to a mount position and pummels his fist into the head of Fanatic several times. The blood begins to flow even more. Mcmanus gets to his feet leaning over Fanatic

JM- Fanatic, just remember that you are not facing the jumped up midget anymore. I'm far better, more intense and more dangerous than he will ever be. Fanatic you will never beat me let alone destroy me. Fanatic you will never hold this belt, no one will, this belt is mine and that's exactly how it will stay for a long time. Look how I dominated Dubois bell to bell sunday at explosion. I can do that to any person on this roster and you never forget it. 
I know everything about you, I know your weaknesses, I know your strengths and I know how to beat you.
It wont be my story ending anytime soon Fanatic, it will be yours. 

Mcmanus leaves the lair smiling manically, As he does Fanatic sits up doing the same, he rubs the blood on his face, he looks at it on his hands. he begins to chuckle to himself before slowly getting to his feet and talking again.

F- An eye for an eye James, Blood spill for blood spilled. Mcmanus your bad luck is about to begin

The screen fades

Amy T

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:41 pm

Jack Reynolds is backstage with a film crew. He looks into the camera before addressing the audience through the lens.

Reynolds: Ladies and gentleman, I am here to try and talk to two guys that Explosion delivered both ecstasy and agony. The tag team, The Consultancy, were champions for mere minutes before being dethroned by Udo Berg and Visage. Having been AWOL for the past week, I hope to catch up with them before their scheduled singles matches at Lockdown tonight. In fact.....yes......here they come now.........

Vortex and Johnny Oko breeze past the film crew and don't stop. The cameraman chases after them, with Reynolds in tow.

Reynolds: Vortex......Johnny....can you spare some time?

Oko doesn't turn around but simply gives Reynolds the finger as he continues to walk.

Reynolds: Come on guys.....please......

Vortex stops and Oko takes a few more steps forward before stopping himself. Oko looks at his tag partner, before rolling his eyes. He takes a piece of foil from his pocket, unwraps the gum it holds and places it in his mouth. Oko then gestures Vortex to go on while he stays stock still. Vortex turns round and addresses the interviewer.

Vortex: Be quick Jack.......we aren't in the mood.

Reynolds: Simply, what are your thoughts right now?

Vortex looks him up and down before getting into the interviewers face.

Vortex: Screwed......

Johnny slams his katana against the wall in the background.

Oko: Fucking screwed.....

Vortex backs away but still glares at Reynolds.

Vortex: Screwed beyond belief.

Reynolds looks increasingly uncomfortable but continues with the interview.

Reynolds: That was the general reaction to what Udo Berg and Vis.......

Vortex: Woah, woah, woah pipsqueak. I am not talking about the new tag team champions. Not yet anyway. I am talking about CM Funk and Mr Riddick. They are in for a world of hurt tonight. We have been away on a little soul searching mission after Sunday and do you want to know what we found Jack?

Reynolds: No...go on......

Vortex: That we have no soul.

Oko laughs in the background and blows out a chewing gum bubble.

Vortex: Let's get one thing straight. The Consultancy are experts at playing the game. So we aren't going to cry when the game plays us. Walker did what he had to do to get his little group ahead of everyone else here. We would not expect anything less of him. All it now means is we have to up our game to match it.

Oko: Starting tonight.....

Reynolds: But you won the tag team championship? You will go down as former champions.

Vortex rocks his head back and laughs sarcastically.

Vortex: Yeah....and we really want to remember that little reign don't we? When it means something to the pair of us.....then you can call us former tag team champions. Not as a blip in tag team history. When we MAKE history. Anyway Jack....you are just wasting our time now. We have people to beat and things to discuss. Choose your last question wisely.

Reynolds looks at the camera and then back at Vortex.

Reynolds: Do you have a message for Re-Genesis?

Vortex: Only this......you played us well. And now you are going to see just how well we can play the game that is 6WF. The Consultancy never.....back......down. This is just the beginning. But the end starts tonight.

Johnny walks up to the camera and grabs the microphone out of Reynolds hand. He then screams into the camera lens.

Oko: RE-GENESIS! OKO WILL HAVE REVENGE!

He then K-Oko's the camera out of the crew members hands and it clatters loudly on the floor. We just make out two pairs of feet striding off as Oko and Vortex walk back through the corridors.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:51 pm

The Tron Flickers into life as we see Visage and Udo Bergs crude home... The abandoned ghost train dark with a dim light illuminating the grim scene.. once again the cameraman is hidden up in the rafters filming from above...

Camerman: Ok, Mr McGraw, Explosion has just ended at I have followed the new Tag Team Champions here, they got a ride with Cassius in his limo, and now they're.. well.. look..

He zooms in and we see the pair, sitting facing each other, simply laughing. Both men Laughing grimly, almost eerily. Berg extends a huge hand and Visage's clawed talon reaches out and grasps it firmly...

Udo: Job well done mein friend, those fools did not see uss coming...

Visage: Congratulations to you, and to us both.... stage one is complete.... no rest for the wicked no?

Udo spits out a massive laugh and stands raising his belt into the air...

Udo: No. Stage two iss upon uss. Mr Valker hass made hiss move. Unt ve must make ours.

He lowers the belt and places in down on the ground.

Udo: The plan hass vorked perfectly up until thiss point. But stage two vill be... tricky.

Berg walks to his “office” and takes his papers from last time, he walks over to a burning trash can and throws the files into it. A black plume of smoke rolls out of the bin as Udo burns the evidence of stage one. He walks over to Visage and takes a seat next to him.

Udo: The vait for competition vas vorth it... but.... I feel a deep sense off frustration meine friend.

Visage all the while has been looking into the darkness, Udo smiles knowingly at Visage's mood.

Visage: We now hold the proof that we are indeed a force to behold..We hold these trinkets because we took them from men weaker than ourselves. Does that make us Champions Udo?

Before Berg can answer....

Visage: Or, does it make us Thieves? Or have we simply Purchased the belts from Walker in return for our help in taking down his foes?

Udo: Ve are all of those things... Ve are, champions, ve take vhat ve vant from the veak and our arrangement with walker rewards us with opportunities, ones that we will take, and use to our full advantage...

Visage stands in front of Berg and places a hand on his shoulder, barely reaching it due to the size difference.

Visage: You, my friend, are starting to learn.....

There's silence for a few seconds before visage lets out a big sigh before once again looking up into the darkness..

Visage: Speaking of learning....How much have you learned?

Udo: Me?

Visage: No..... Him

He points towards the camera and the cameraman visibly jumps out of his skin. And we see the camera hit the floor and the man run off into the distance.... Suddenly a gigantic, misshapen form, drops from the roof in front of him, like one of the sick and twisted monsters from the ride come to life, it's limbs disproportionate, one arm as thick as a tree. It's body bound in leather straps, it's hands tied into fists and steel bands across it's knuckles. It's face masked, not as Visage's but instead encased in smooth chrome, no eye holes, no mouth hole,no vents, no faux facial features, just an emotionless mirror reflecting the face of the cameraman as he screamed in horror at the grotesque image trundling its way towards him...

The cameraman backs away past his camera as the monster approaches, we can hear the heavy breathing from beneath the mask as a word begins to form

??: Hhhhhgh....hhhhhhgh..... hhhhgnnoooooo...nooo...noo.....no...NO!

The monsters foot comes to rest just in front of the camera and then all becomes static...

The tron goes black and the arena lights fade before the countdown begins.....

Eins..
zwei..
drei..
vier..
fünf..
sechs..
sieben..
acht..
neun..
aus!

Dry ice has filled the stage and two spotlights are pointed at the top of the ramp as the music kicks up a notch and a merged version of 'Sonne' and 'Crystal Skull' is playing as Udo berg steps out into a blue Spotlight and Visage steps into a red one. The two raise their tag team championships and the crowd descend into a hail of boo's. Both men shrug off the hostile reception and swagger down to the ring, as they reach the apron, udo steps up and then over the top rope whereas Visage hangs back before running and diving straight through the middle rope into a roll ending up in the corner of the ring, he lifts himself up onto the turnbuckle and sits with his title over his shoulder surveying the crowd..

Berg motions to a stage hand who promptly hands him a mic...

Udo: Ladies unt gentlemen...

Crowd: BOOOOOOOO

Udo: your reaction is unimportant, me unt Mr Visage are here to make an example, ve vant to show you all vhat it means to try unt go against the machine.

Udo looks towards the curtain as the giant freak from the video appears with the cameraman by the scruff of the neck. He marches him down to the ring before throwing him into the ring with ease. The monsters head moves up and looks towards Visage and Udo, Visage jumps off the turnbuckle and motions for the beast to leave, he turns and walks up the ramp as he does small children can be seen shaking with fear as the monster disappears through the curtain.

In the ring the cameraman is sat on the canvas as he looks up at the Tag Team Champions, fear etched on his face.

Visage puts out his hand and Udo hands him the mic and rests in the corner, visage circles the downed man..

Visage: So.. You felt it wise to come into our home? To spy on us, to seclude yourself in a darkened corner and to try to see the true face of fear?

The man shakes his head and pleads his innocence..

Visage: I know what a liar looks like you pale skinned rodent..... and you look like a liar. Do you really think that these videos played on TV would escape our notice? Do you really think that Danny McGraw's little spy's like you have any real intelligence compared to me? Any guile? Do you really think that people like you can deceive me? You pathetic quivering retard?!

The man makes a break for it but Udo is quickly on him and grabs him by the throat and hoists him up high in the air. He puts his hand out as Visage hands him the microphone.

Udo: Listen to me you joke. You ALL LISTEN TO ME! This is vhat happens to anyvon who tries to stop Re-Genesis achievink their goalss.

Udo carries the man to the edge of the ring and hangs him over the ropes by his throat. He looks into the camerman's eyes who is struggling to breathe.

Udo: Do you haff anythink to say before I deliver meine message?

Cameraman: W-why....

Udo: Why haff we done this? Is it not obvious?

Cameraman: N...No... Why were all the zombie heads missing?...

Udo's expression changes to one of fury as he chokeslams the camera man down onto the mat outside the ring before following him out and slamming him repeatedly onto the floor. Udo stands over the cameraman with a grimace on his face before he drags him up the ramp by the foot.

Visage is shown with a sinister smile on his face as he jumps out of the ring and follows them up the ramp mocking the cameraman to the anger of the crowd as the show goes to a commercial break.

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:04 pm

Minutes before Lockdown goes to air Lex Hart swaggers into the 6WF arena,gym bag over his shoulder Lex is dressed in a pair of brown tailored shorts and a white shirt as he heads towards the dressing room area he is approached by Jack Reynolds

JR:Cutting it fine tonight Lex, we're about to go on air

Lex laughs smugly
LH: Well tell the people in the back that the star is here so it's ok for the show to start!!!!

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down