6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 19th July!!

+12
Teej
kentyf1
Toozey
Lee
Twisty
Kuinshi
Geoff
Marky
Olly
Saint
Electric Demon
6WF Admin
16 posters

Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 19th July!! Empty 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 19th July!!

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:53 pm

Match 1
CM Funk v Lucas Takeo

Match 2
6WF European Title
James McManus v Kuinshi

Match 3
Scorpion & Vortex v Tsukasa Yagamura & Visage

Match 4
Soloman Riddick v Udo Berg

Match 5
Crime Lord v Lex Hart

Match 6
Johnny Oko & Logan Kincade v Geoff Steel & Kenji Hidari

Match 7
Marshall Murdoch v Dicey Reilly
Keith Leone as Special Referee

Main Event
TGA v Mike Hill

Contract Signing for 6WF World Championship: Cassius Zhi v The Saint

Last edited by Rich on Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 19th July!! Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 19th July!!

Post by Electric Demon Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:32 pm

Cassius Zhi is stood backstage in front of a locker room marked Re-Genesis. He has his 6CW World Heavyweight Title slung over his shoulder, and a sly grin tinged with arrogance. Then, as Zhi readies himself to speak into the camera that is trained on him, the smirk fades into a stone faced glare.

Cassius : Re-Genesis is a natural process.    

The necessity for a species to change... to adapt... ... to start again.

It is wholly natural!

But so too is the inevitable resistance to change. And how apt it is that the would-be denier of evolution comes to be a divine one.

Cassius laughs to himself then looks down at his 6CW Title before returning his stare to the camera, this time with a malevolent fire in his eyes.

Cassius : But your resistance... Saint... will be only momentary. And your signature on that contract Friday night... your carbon scrawl... will be all that remains of that resistance... once 6WF has been thrown into the Chaos of a new beginning.

With nature, Saint, comes futility. And the futility of Friday night's marquee event is that there really is no need for me to sign a contract... as I have already been given a mandate for change by Alex Walker and my Re-Genesis bretheren.

But I want to see YOU sign YOUR name Saint. I want to see you sign a contract for a 6CW Heavyweight Championship match. And I shall see it as your acceptance of 6WF's... and your own...  inadequacy!

Cassius laughs sinisterly

Cassius : Yes... inadequacy.

What you need to see yourself as on Friday night Saint, is not a heaven sent freedom fighter... you are nothing quite as heroic... no, you are nothing more than a quality control officer. And your signature will signify your acceptance of a grave quality control failure here in 6WF. An admittance from its elder statesman that 6WF is no longer fit for purpose... That 6WF is unable to compete... and that 6WF's Middle class, middle England machine running on dirty Texan oil that you have overseen for TOO DAMN LONG NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN!

Cassius seethes with anger and then clasps his head with clawed hands either side of his forehead to calm himself down. He cocks his head sideways and continues to rasp his angry rhetoric straight down the camera.

Cassius : The production line of Keith Leone's... and Chris Patricks'... and SAINT'S is to be terminated and the mould recast in my image!

6WF's RE-GENESIS WILL BE IN MY IMAGE!

Because everything else is inadequate.

THIS...

Cassius unshoulders the 6CW Title belt and thrusts it at the camera

Cassius : ... is not an acceptance of 6CW's history. It is a rejection of 6WF's.

BECAUSE IT IS INADEQUATE!

Cassius points down the camera

Cassius : You want history? You want to know why that precious 6WF Title's history is laced with inadequacy?

That championship belt's longest reigning bearer was Keith Leone. THE LONGEST REIGNING 6WF CHAMPION... OF ALL TIME!

I ended it!

First opportunity.

That championship belt's second longest reigning bearer was Crime Lord - AND I ENDED IT... first opportunity.

And as for TGA's illustrious reign - I wasn't even given that first opportunity or it would have been a hell of a lot shorter.

Cassius pokes himself in the chest ferociously

Cassius : I have trampled that 6WF World Heavyweight Championship into the dirt time and time again. I have conquered every challenge that exists in this now most stagnant of pools... I have defeated the greatest champions and ended their legendary reigns. I have single handedly destroyed the legacy of that World Heavyweight Championship. IT IS NOTHING! IT IS WORTHLESS! IT IS INADEQUATE!

KEITH LEONE!
TGA!
CRIME LORD!

THE SAINT!

ALL INADEQUATE

AND IT IS TIME... 6WF...

IT IS TIME... TO START.... AGAIN!

Cassius holds his 6CW Title into the air, exhaling deeply as if cleansing his lungs of his ire, then continues to stare up at the belt with pride as the camera fades.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 19th July!! Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 19th July!!

Post by Saint Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:54 pm

Cassius' address ceases transmission and almost immediately, the fans are greeted to the sight of The Saint, sat at a table, facing the camera. The crowd greet him audibly, a noted positive reaction evident amidst the LG Arena.

The Saint cracks his knuckles, before smirking.

The Saint: And so it be told, the story of 6WF's, seemingly, only freedom fighter.

There are those who can happily sit by and watch their workplace descend into unthinkable depths... And then there's those who are willing, and able, to stand up and fight for what they believe in! I don't know what disappoints me more, the fact that again I was laid out by the cretinous, cancerous Re-Genesis or that I was left high and dry for the 'all talk and no action' subscribing cretins that call this federation their workplace.

I mean, seriously, is this not the time for action? To stand and be united? Yet when I need the reinforcements, those who evidently want rid of this tyranny, where are they? Where's the fight?!

There is none.

There is no unity within our ranks, no group allegiance. You're all selfish, ignorant, morally corrupt. And it is me making the stand, being the man that this company NEEDS!

It's me, on the frontline, taking the knocks, slowly making headway into the Re-Genesis threat, and in particular, their standard bearer, the cheerleader of their rubric, their mantra. Of course, I'm talking about Cassius Zhi.

The Saint's tone becomes more strained and serious.

The Saint: Cassius Zhi, the 6CW champion, the supposed standard bearer for this company. Yet you parade the 6CW name, like it's something you've fully invested yourself in. You talk of how 6WF let you down, of it's inadequacy. Yet, the only thing in that equation, reeking of inadequacy, Cassius, is you.

It'd be easy to band around the cliched talk of you losing your way, but I'm not sure if that's true. You've always had a dangerous side, an underlying edge that makes you dangerous, frightening... Unpredictable. I'm not implying that you lost it. I'm suggesting, however, that your penchant for being an attention seeking piece of shit got too much for you. That you wanted to be the buzz on everyone's lips, that you wanted to become adequate once more.

And you see, Zhi, you feel let down by a fickle, violent system that chews people up and spits them out again. You, Cassius, cannot bare to be the one that has to start again, that has to fall from the ladder. You bought into the ideology of a war mongering, shit stirring, lunatic who promised you the world! But what happens, Cassius?

What happens when he tires of you, when you become what you detest... Inadequate.

Your rationale, it's flawed. Your reasoning, false. You, Cassius, are as fake as the foundations that your cohort has been built upon.

And it's my task, my goal to prize that title from your grasp, be the champion this company needs, be the man that will end the Re-Genesis monopoly.

Cassius, I'll gladly sign that contract. I'll gladly take you on. I'm willing to put 6WF first, to end this Re-Genesis bull shit once and for all. I'm going to be The Saint that 6WF needs, I'll be The Ultimate Weapon reborn.

And I dare you, I double dare you, to defy me, to subdue me. 

I dare you to be the man you claim to be, make me inadequate, I dare you. 

Because if you fail, if you slip, make one tiny, miniscule mistake at Chaos. The outcome will be inevitable, it'll be the most Divine Intervention in the history of this company...

You, Cassius Zhi, in my hometown, in front of MY people, you will be Sainted!

The Saint smiles, stands and walks out of shot, the camera panning to the left to reveal the 6WF logo.

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:41 pm

*The camera pans around the LG Arena, before coming to ringside. A sold out crowd are going crazy holding many signs aloft hoping their favourite 6WF superstars will get a glimpse. Michael Wire and RJ are sitting discussing this weeks upcoming challenge from Lukas Takeo*

MW: "Well this week Lukas Takeo makes his return to the ring, with a match against CM Funk."

RJ: "It'll be interesting to see what shape Takeo is in, after enduring Hardcore Hell!"

MW: "Well he must be feeling pretty good, because Sky Sports understands he will be issuing a challenge to the man who defeated him at Explosion, Crime Lord!"

RJ: "The man is mental Michael. Mental!"

MW: "I'd keep your voice down 'Arj, because he's now making his way to the ring!"

*“From Yesterday” roars out around the LG Arena and the crowd’s booing continues as the arena descends into darkness for a moment. The lights switch on and Lukas Takeo strides to the ring slowly, a towel draped over his bowed head. Takeo steps into the ring, walks over to the corner, picks up a microphone, then stands in the centre of the ring, head bowed, towel draping*

Takeo: "I see that there has been some, lets say rumblings going around the crowd, the locker room, and the internet, in relation to me and Crime Lord. I keep hearing whispers backstage, "Will Takeo challenge Crime Lord?", "Why does Takeo want to go after Crime Lord?". It is fair to say they have spread quicker than the rats on Chris Patricks's rotting body."

*The crowd boo's viciously, Takeo smirks, before continuing*

Takeo: "As I was saying..."

*The crowd boo, as Takeo continues*

Takeo: "...I just want to add a little fuel to the fire. These rumours are true. I, Lukas Takeo, will be challenging Crime Lord on Lockdown this week. "Why?" I hear everyone cry. Well there are multiple reasons for this challenge."

*Takeo begins to pace from side to side in the ring*

Takeo: "The first reason, is fairly obvious. Crime Lord pinned me in Hardcore Hell. Well I would put an asterisk next to that win. It took five 6WF superstars to defeat me, Crime Lord just happened to be the one to get the pin. He will now go down in the record books as a man who walked into Hardcore Hell, and retained his title. He will wrongfully get the acclaim for that win."

*The crowd chant a "You suck" chant, Takeo gives an icey cold stare*

Takeo: "I want to right the record books. I want to show that one on one, Crime Lord cannot defeat Lukas Takeo. I want to show that Crime Lord is not the "greatest hardcore superstar of all time". Lukas Takeo will go on to become "THE MOST DOMINANT HARDCORE SUPERSTAR OF ALL TIME!"."

*Takeo raises his hand aloft, then continues*

Takeo: "To do that, I will do something that nobody has ever achieved before. I will not only defeat Crime Lord one on one. I will destroy Crime Lord, one on one. He shall fall victim to Lukas Takeo."

*Takeo stops pacing the ring, and looks up the ramp*

Takeo: "Speaking of victims, my opponent this week appears to be a victim of severe lack of wrestling ability. Vortex and Lex Hart soundly defeated you Funk. Imagine what I am going to do to you. In fact Funk, show me that despite lacking any sort of wrestling ability, you have some balls. Get down here so I can describe how I am going to destroy you, in the presence of you, your band, and your goddamn sunglasses."

*Takeo steps back, and motions for Funk to come down to the ring*

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:30 am

The camera fades from black to show a door with a sign reading "Max Adamson" on the front. Jack Reynolds approaches the door but before he can knock, Marlon barges forward knocking the reporter back and blocking the route to the door.

Marlon: Watch where you're going sir, you almost knocked on Max Adamson's Locker Room. And if you knew this was Max Adamson's Locker Room, you'd already know that there is a worldwide ban on journalists on Max Adamson by order of Max Adamson.

JR: What about Clarissa?

Marlon: She knows someone on the inside Wink

JR: I mean, can Clarissa come out and speak to us about the mental state of Max Adamson?

Marlon: Look, all I can tell you is Max is in a fragile state after the recent death, of his second best friend Chris Patricks.

JR: Second best friend? What are you saying Marlon, you're better than Patricks?

Marlon: Well, I was definitely a better friend than Patricks, God rest his soul. Did Patricks ever guard a hotel room until 5am so Max could sleep with some ladyfriend he'd recently met? Nope. Did Patricks ever take 9 points on his driving licence to save Max from a driving ban? Nope. Boy I could list a hundred reasons why I'm a better friend than Patricks ever was.

JR: Isn't it too soon to be debating whether you were a better friend to Max Adamson than the recently deceased Chris Patricks?

Marlon: Hell no. But you started it.

JR: I did not!

Marlon: You did! I heard you. Are you calling me a liar Mr Reynolds?

(Marlon gets in the face of Jack Reynolds and the reporter backs away)

Marlon: That's what I thought. Now like I said, no reporters.

JR: Before I go-

Marlon: You're pretty damn brave to still be stood here asking questions!

(Reynolds leaves as Marlon continues to guard the doorway. He looks smug until Max Adamson opens the door from inside and looks around)

Marlon: You okay Max?

Max: Yeah I'm okay. I just came out here to say one thing though.

Marlon: What is it boss?

Max: You're fired.

Marlon: Say what?

(Marlon is shocked as Adamson looks exhausted)

Max: I heard your conversation with that reporter. Say another bad word about Chris Patricks and I'll break your legs.

(Marlon and Max have an awkward stare-off before Max shuts the door on Marlon)

Marlon: Man, what did I do?!

(Marlon walks off annoyed)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoff Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:38 pm

The cameras begin to roll backstage, we see Jack Reynolds and his crew prowling the corridors in search for their next big story, Jack is ready with microphone in and ready to pounce at any moment. As Jack turns the corner a silver hooded man can be seen leaning against the wall, the man has a phone in his hands and is moving his fingers across the screen, as Jack and the crews footsteps begin to hurry the noise attracts the attention of the man who looks to his right and stares for a few seconds at which point we learn that the man is Geoff Steel. Steel then looks away from Jack and shakes his head before placing the phone in his pocket. Steel waits silently as Jack approaches and stands directly in front of him, Geoff then raises his head and looks at Jack but still remains silent before once more bowing his head, Jack looks towards his crew for some kind of direction who stare blankly at him, Jack then bends his knees slightly and tilts his head so he is almost staring up at Steel.

GS: What do you want Jack? I’m kind of busy here.

JR: You don’t look busy; you’re just standing there doing nothing.

GS: Exactly Jack, I’m busy having some me time a little time for some self-reflection, time when the last thing on my mind is having to deal with you, or Re-Genesis or Logan Kincade.

Jack looks at Steel a little confused

JR: Then why exactly are you here, you could be at home, in the park, at some fancy restaurant, yet here you are in the 6WF arena, which to me makes you fair game Geoff

Geoff lets out what sounds like a growl and folds his arms

GS: Your this close to making me do something Jack you might regret at a later period, If you must know why this place of all the places in the entire universe is the place I choose it’s because this is the place where I can really be myself without the constant attention, without being followed around, away from the nerve of some people who approach me and ask me the dumbest questions possible, but I guess you’ve ruined that for me know Jack haven’t you so I thank you for that, now I’m sure you didn’t come over here to just ruin my afternoon Jack so spit out whatever it is that’s burning you up inside and if you did just come over here to ruin my afternoon then I will be seriously pissed off with Jack so much so I will not be responsible for my actions.

Jack takes and gulp and his cheeks begins to turn slightly red

JR: I wondered if I could get a statement in regards to your loss to Kincade this past week?

Steel looks at Jack a little bewildered

GS: Loss? Were you even watching Friday or did you just quickly scan over the results looking to see if you got a mention, or if one of your infuriating interviews got broadcast. I only ask Jack because if what happened on Friday looked like a loss to you I would have hated to be the winner, you see what really happened at Lockdown was me putting Logan in his place, I taught him a lesson in what happens when you piss me off, he claims to be the next big thing, the most dominant superstar in the history and I laid him out for the vultures lying there in a pool of his own blood. Can you believe he even questioned if I was prepared to go to his extremes if I was prepared to put my body on the line by getting into the same ring as him, I think at Lockdown I answered every single question he had and then some, not only did I prove that I am willing to do everything in my arsenal to beat him, but I’m also not afraid to get my hands a little dirty, Now its Logan that should be asking the same questions of himself, is he willing to get into the ring with me again knowing that I bust him open with ease, knowing that I am more capable of anything he could ever imagine. Nobody can say that I didn’t warn him he may be the longest reigning hardcore champion of all time, but I’m no stranger to a little bit of extreme myself. I could have taken that little briefcase from him at my first opportunity and there would have been nothing he could do about, you need to realise and fast Logan just how much of a threat I am to you, just how much of a threat Re-Genesis are to you, because I’ve only just begun and already you are so far behind. It’s quite laughable if I’m honest that I’m having to waste my time on you, I don’t know what Alex is afraid off.

JR: It seems you will get another shot at Logan this Lockdown, but this time he will be joined by Jonny Oko and you yourself are joined by your Re-Genesis colleague Kenji Hidari, but what I really want to know Geoff is have you really forgiven Kenji for costing you the 6CW championship or is there still bad blood between you?

GS: Do you take me for a fool Jack? Do you really think I am going to publicly announce any issues I may have with a member of my own team, have we got the entire 6WF roster so scared that they have turned to you to try and drive a wedge between us. The history between Kenji Hidari and Geoff Steel is exactly that its history, we learn to move on, we learn to adapt and we also learn when a greater cause is more valuable than an old squabble to let sleeping dogs lie for the time being, Re-Genesis is one solid unit with a strong bond and it will take more than you to break it. As for Logan Kincade and Jonny Oko both men have already tasted a beating at the hands of Re-Genesis and Lockdown will be no different, they say safety comes in numbers but for those to the best they can hope for is that they have somebody to lean on as they stumble to back after yet another loss, who knows Logan may be this week is the week I end your suffering and take that briefcase away from you, or maybe I’ll just make you sweat a while longer.

Steel sniggers and gets in the face of Jack

GS: Now you’ve almost wasted all the spare time I have Jack, The world waits for nobody, especially not when you are aiming for the top, so this is all you’re getting, so why don’t you run along and go pester somebody else and takes this rabble with you as well.

Go on Jack hop to it, Don’t make me force you

The scene ends as Jack and the crew begin to move on, as Geoff takes out his phone and looks at it in disgust before storing off in opposite direction.

Geoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:26 pm

*Kuinshi is seen backstage in the locker room as he flicks through his previous matches and studies a few moments intently as Sandra knocks and walks in smiling*

Sandra: Hey, all your efforts paid off. You got McManus this week and the belt is on the line.

*Kuinshi looks up at her and nods before smiling*

Kuinshi: Well he won't be pleased now will he? having to defend the European Title before Chaos and against me of all people! He is probably enjoying the week off he had and enjoyed watching me put up a valiant fight against Finlay. Is retirement a motivation to fight at your best? It is a new one to see I admit but whatever works I guess.

Sandra: Hey, you are fortunate to get the opportunity at McManus, there are many other guys wanting a shot at him and they were a lot closer on his tail than you were put it that way...

Kuinshi: So I had better not screw up is what you are getting at. You think I am going to? Do you doubt me?

Sandra: Well...it has been a while since you won a match and...

Kuinshi: So?! Just because I haven't won a match in a while you are doubting me??

Sandra: I didn't say that! I want you to try your absolute best every single time out there!

Kuinshi: You think I don't?? I work my ass off every single time in the ring and lets face it, I push my opponents to the limit regardless of whoever they are and I do my best! Maybe you should refine your methods if you don't think I am performing well enough!

Sandra: Well why don't we go to the gym here so I can make you work your ass off because it sounds like these excuses you are making up are more effort than the matches themselves! Truth does not accept excuses and Truth will not accept you if you keep acting like this!

Kuinshi: Like this? Putting the past behind me, focussing on the future and looking at every match, trying to find ways to improve myself and study my opponents every single time and then having sessions in the gym to maximise and go beyond my limits. I am looking towards the future because that is where Truth lies, you taught me that and you also taught me to be optimistic and keep pushing forward in everything I do and I am doing that!

*Kuinshi shakes his head and looks at a smiling Sandra before he realises and laughs happily*

Kuinshi: Are you bloody kidding me Sandra?? A vent session? You think I really needed a vent session now to deal with McManus?

*Sandra nods*

Sandra: You haven't stopped watching tapes, you have barely spoken to me since your match with Finlay and you looked like you were about to explode. You needed it and you knew it.

*Kuinshi looks at himself and sighs happily, jumping around and getting pumped up*

Kuinshi: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! HAHA! I feel so much lighter now and to be honest I was thinking about hitting the heavy bag for a few hours to relieve stress but I guess I don't need it now...

Sandra: yes you do...

Kuinshi: Oh ok, will do after this. James knows me very well and lets face it, him seeing me this jovial in the situation I am in scares him. I am looking up at the sky and I know Truth will guide me and show everyone that it is the way forward, sure it may take time but the first few steps are always the hardest and I do not know what plans Truth has for me. All I know is that I am its messenger and it will guide me towards the future whenever I am deemed ready. The fun thing is with me down at the bottom as you see it James, what do I have to lose? What is stopping me from being the absolute best I can be whilst being 100% honest as well? What is stopping me from winning your European title? the answer...is nothing!

*Kuinshi and Sandra head out of the locker room towards the gym*

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:23 pm

The crowd are cheering loudly in the arena as the big screen starts to come on. Johnny Oko is sitting leisurely on the battered sofa in The Consultancy office. He is twiddling his katana back and forth in his hands while chewing his gum. He looks up to the camera with boredom etched on his face before letting out a big sigh. He places the sword beside him on the couch and then runs his hand through his spiked hair. He glances at the camera again and this time his face shows frustration when he realises it is still there.

Oko: So you finally made it to Johnny O……..

The camera starts to zoom in but Johnny places his hand up and motions for it to keep its distance. He moves his hand through his hair again before staring into the camera.

Oko: Preparation is the key to any battle. How to avoid the strengths and to exploit the weaknesses of your opponents. Through exercise and meditation, Oko is now prepared mentally and physically to avenge the crimes that has happened to The Consultancy over the past few weeks.

He reaches into his pocket and takes out a thin strip of silver foil. Unwrapping it to reveal its contents, he takes the gum the foil holds and places it in his mouth.

Oko: Johnny O doesn’t crave attention. Johnny O doesn’t need the applause. This interview is only for your satisfaction, not Oko’s. You want to know what goes on inside Oko’s head? You want to know what drives Oko to give everything match after match? Oko does it because Oko was born to do it. And when that ends, Oko will die in the ring. Because away from the spotlight and the cheering crowds, it is Oko and Oko alone that has the belief, dedication and pride to realise he is above the crowing stars. Stars like……Re-Genesis.

He pauses for a few moments before continuing.

Oko: Re-Genesis thinks it has all the answers. But deep inside its core it has a faulty gene that will soon be asking all the questions. As its ranks multiply, the egos increase. As titles are won, jealousy fills those who lose. As the juggernaut devours the weak in its path, the infestation eats away from within. 6WF has been called a disease and Oko agrees. It hasn’t been a stable entity for years, with infighting and backstabbing. Even Oko, who has barely been part of this family for long, can see this. But sometimes you need a germ to kill a virus……

Johnny blows out a large bubblegum bubble which pops loudly.

Oko: 6WF…..is in Re-Genesis. But it is the faulty Gene inside Re-Genesis. And because the faction has consumed it willingly, then they must all face the consequences when it explodes inside them.

He carries on chewing before blowing out another bubble.

Oko: Does Oko give a shit? Does it look like Oko gives a shit? If the walls of 6WF fall down around our ears then at least the virus will be defeated. What is important to Oko is revenge. Personal revenge. Re-Genesis has caused belief to be doubted and dedication wane. And pride…..a head is bowed instead of held high. Oko CANNOT live like this and will NOT live like this. Wrongs will be rectified not by Oko’s hands but by Oko’s feet. This starts and ends when Steel and Hidari are lying dead on the floor with their blood on my shoes. They will understand that triumph is temporary but pain is permanent. And they WILL feel my pain.

He lifts his katana up and points it at the camera.

Oko: While one fights for gold the other fights for honour. A split welcomed by both parties. Oko can never give everything in the fight until demons are destroyed. The war is on two fronts on Friday and the rewards are material on one hand and personal on the other. Listen to the words of The Consultancy. You gaijins might just learn something……

The arena screen fades slowly before “Black Shuck” blasts out of the speakers. Vortex appears on the top of the aisle. The fans start cheering as he walks down the aisle, slapping their hands as he goes. He grabs a microphone from the timekeeper and enters the ring. He waits for the music to die down before starting to speak.

Vortex: We just cannot catch a break…..

The crowd cheer loudly and Vortex quietens them down.

Vortex: What have we always said? If you play the game then you can’t complain when the game plays you. But come on…..this is starting to get stupid now. The way our matches have gone down the past few weeks. Our millisecond title reign. Our beatdowns and humiliation. It is as if we have……I dunno……pissed somebody off?!

He mocks confusion as he stares into the camera and the crowd laughs.

Vortex: The Consultancy has another chance to prove to everyone that we are the best tag team in this business when we are given a chance. But if the win doesn’t appear, then the fee doesn’t have to be paid. Though 6WF will have two increasingly fucked off people on its books! I mean I was just over the moon when I saw I had to team with Scorpion this week. The little runt will now have to hope that I can save his ass rather than Solomon! Who knows, I may just let Yagurama and Visage have some fun with him!

He turns serious at this point and looks into the camera.

Vortex: But Chaos…..Chaos is the big one. The tag team tournament that will lay it all down on the line. The Consultancy sees opportunity here and when we see opportunity, we do everything in our power to make it a reality. Tag team gold will be ours. Unless someone backstage wants to say otherwise?

He looks down the aisle and awaits some music.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:29 pm

The backstage crew are going about their business readying the arena for the show, the shot of a corridor comes up on the tron as we see stage hands moving cages and pallets around, there is an uneasy feeling to the crew but it is not clear why.

Suddenly the camera turns to show Logan Kincade staring into a TV monitor watching what Geoff Steel has to say, with each insult and threat he snarls and grunts.

The crew behind him try not to look directly at him for fear of him turning on them when suddenly Kincade swings the Fight For The right suitcase and launches it at the monitor, smashing it onto the floor.

LK: Mother fucker! Suffering? Really? You think a couple of cheap shots is suffering?!! haha you silly bastard, you don't know what suffering is!

And to top off a week full of dickheads I now have to team up with Johnny Oko? hahaha Walker is gonna get his, once I take down his boyband I am gonna smash his FACE IN!!

A crew member behind him drops a load causing Logan to break his train of thought.

The crew member freezes in fear as Logan turns his head slowly and begins to walk over towards him. He tries to gather his things up quickly but Logan stands over him and snarls at him.

LK: What the fuck do you think you are doing?

Crew Member: I... I erm... i'm just taking this equipment to the ring side area....

LK: Do me a favour mate. And pick your shit up and get out my face before I break my foot off in your arse ok?

CM: I'm sorry Logan, It won't happen again

LK: I know it won't

The crew member runs off making sure not to drop anything as he walks out of shot we see the face of Jack Reynolds looking nervous as he holds a microphone up and a cameraman who is peeking out from the side of his camera.

JR: Logan.... could we possibly have an interview with you....please....if it's not too much trouble.....

LK: Jack fucking Reynolds, just the man I wanted to see.

Logan puts his arm around Jack, all the colour drains out of Jack face as Logan walks him over to a poster on the wall for Chaos.

He lets Jack go and picks up his Fight for the right suitcase before glaring at Jack who stares back confused

JR: I... don't........

LK: Get on with it.

JR: OH! oh... ok. Erm, ready jim? Ok...... With me at this time is Logan Kincade, Logan last week saw you win via DQ over Geoff Steel

LK: Tell it like it is Jack, I won after Meffry hit me with the case like the bitch he truly is. Tell it like it actually is Jack or we are done here you got me?

JR: I got you, but so... yeah he assaulted you with the Fight For the right case, So my question is simply. What are your feelings about this?

Logan looks at Jack with a look of "Are you fucking kidding me?"

LK: What the fuck do you think I feel Reynolds, No the question is what am I going to do about it? Well that's simple, I was willing to play this straight down the line, I am sick of people calling me a hardcore specialist, I can't do things without resorting to using weaponds. have heard the words "Animal" and "neanderthal"... well I tried, I did things by their books, to show I could but you know what, If Geoff fucking Steel wants to play with toys I got some fucking toys with his name on.

Logan holds his fists up as he says this.

LK: I am now putting it on the record that I am done playing it "fair". Geoff Steel can't do this like a man, I guess I will have to go about it like the "Animal" I truly am

JR: What does that mean?

LK: Any means necessary Jack. You and I know, if anyone knows what that saying truly means.... it is me.

Jack looks at Kincade but his eye is suddenly drawn to the FFTR suitcase

JR: And what about the contract Logan.

Twice now Geoff has had hold on that case and gave it back....

LK: And what?

JR: Well.... though people think that the contract is just symbol, and the real contract is more of a Gentleman's agreement, the true fact is that suitcase holds a binding contract that can be cashed in. You lose that, you lose the shot basically.

Logan looks at the case with a growl before a wide smirk spreads across his face.

LK: You think I don't know that Jack? I have a solution for everything, I am Logan Kincade.....hahahahahahaha

Logan Opens the case and takes something out.

We see Jacks face as a smile appears before the camera slowly moves back to Logan who is holding the case out to Jack with handcuffs fastened to his wrist and to the handle of the suitcase. Logan is wearing an evil smirk as Jack brings the microphone to his lips.

JR: Well that's one way I suppose. Well to this week you will team up with Johnny Oko of the Consultency, a group you once were a part of....

LK: Well you say that. I would say they were a group of people I used to get to where I needed to be

JR: Do you think there will be a sense of bitterness from Oko?

LK: I couldn't give two shits Jack, all I want from Johnny is to keep Hidari busy while I smash Geoff Steels head into the mat...I owe him one you see....

Logan snarls when thinking back to last weeks show.

JR: So have you spoken to Johnny yet?

LK: I don't plan to talk to him, he will see this no doubt, all I say to him is Geoff Steel.... is mine, you can do whatever you want but the second he is in the match I want in....

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:31 pm

Suddenly there is a glare of light that catches Kincade’s attention. He turns round to see Johnny Oko leaning on his sword and chewing his gum. Oko looks Logan up and down and smirks at the former hardcore champion. Kincade, in turn, growls at Johnny. Reynolds stares at the two men and tries to diffuse the situation.

Reynolds: Have you got anything to add Johnny?

Oko cocks his head towards his interviewer and frowns. He thinks for a little while and then turns back to Kincade.

Oko: You didn’t plan to talk to Johnny O about the match? Not surprising, but still stupid. Do you not think Oko may have his own problems with Steel? If it involves Re-Genesis in any way, then they will all be punished. Collectively or singularly….it doesn’t matter. Johnny O will have his revenge. If you want to join in, then I will allow it……this time. But don’t be mistaken that I actually need your help. Oko will have his revenge first, before you have your fun. There won’t be much left of the carcass of those two individuals for you to devour on, but you should be happy with picking the bones of Oko’s victims.

He blows out a bubblegum bubble which pops loudly.

Oko: Be satisfied Logan. This partnership with The Consultancy is not going to cost you a dime. Think of it as a goodwill gesture. But don’t get carried away with yourself. You hold the case, but Oko holds the cards. And you want to keep in line if you want to make sure that they don’t deal you a bad hand……

He starts to walk away down the corridor before turning back to Reynolds.

Oko: He may have more to say, but you can ignore it. Ramblings of a man who knows he needs me more than I need him.

He turns back to Logan.

Oko: No win…..No fee Kincade. Let us make sure that Re-Genesis pay. Otherwise…..Oko may use that case to cover……”expenses”.

He blows another bubblegum bubble out, before walking off out of shot.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Toozey Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:47 pm

James Mcmanus is shown standing outside his locker room, he is leant against the door, he stares into the camera

JM- Scared of you Urine Ishitter? When have I ever been scared of you, the answer is one simple word Urine, The answer is never, that will never change. I see you plan to bring your 100% to this match urine, but just remember this everytime we have faced you have supposedly bought your 100% and everytime we have faced your 100% hasnt been good enough. Urine, its about time you just admitted defeat, its about time you just admitted you will never be as good as James Mcmanus. 

Mcmanus smirks before speaking again

JM- Ishitter you also asked what is stopping you winning this again the answer is simple, the answer is the man who is in the most dominating place he has ever been, the answer is the man who made short work of Splinter, Dubois and Fanatic. The answer is The Future, Perfection Personified, Pure Dynamite. The Answer is James Mcmanus. Urine I dominated those 3 men, 3 men who at different times have been considered amongst the best. Just imagine what I could do to a jumped up little emo like yourself........................Urine, I will destroy you. 

Ishitter when the ref shows you my european championship close to 2 years to the day when I first kicked your ass, I suggest you look at it very closely, hell infact take a photo of it because that is as close as you will ever come to that belt. 

Uryu what you should be asking is not what can I do to stop you but you should  be asking what can you do to stop James Mcmanus, Again the answer to this question is easy. The answer is Fuck all, just like everybody else before and after you, you will not be winning this belt.

Urine this belt is mine and come the end of our match that will be how it stays, thats the way it will always be. I fought too long and too hard to give it up as easy as you think it will be for you to win it.

Uryu I'm about to knock that  stupid little skip out of your step once and for all.

Toozey

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:15 pm

Oko is walking away when Logan begins to laugh.

LK: Stay out of my way Oko! I mean it, I will not hesitate to go through you too.... and as for any fee you feel I would have owed you..... The only way you will get this case off me... is if you cut off my hand. Cos you are nowhere near my level boy. And you would do well to remember that.

JR: So Logan do you have any last words?

LK: Geoff Steel, the games are over, If you want to play rough...... mate you are looking at the master, of playing it rough! So fucking bring it, but this...

Logan holds the case which is now handcuffed to his wrist.

LK: ...This is my property, and now, it doesn't leave my side.

Logan puts the key in his tights with a grin as Jack looks a little disgusted, he realises Logan has noticed his disgust so he quickly wraps up the interview

JR: Erm! er... I mean, Thank you Logan, good luck at Lockdown

LK: It's nothing to do with luck Jack.

Logan glares at Jack for a few seconds before smirking and walking off

JR: Well there you have it, Logan Kincade and Johnny Oko certainly seem up for their match against Geoff Steel and Kenji Hidari.... I am sure this will be very competative match. Mike and RJ...back to you.

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:21 pm

*The scene cuts away slowly from the LG arena, where fans are in their droves, the excitement is palpable and the lights are burning bright, illuminating the arena. The scene is much different as the camera changes to the backstage area, and a uneasy atmosphere is clearly apparent. The lights are dimmed somewhat,the floor looks rather dustry and dirty and the white paint on the wall is beginning to crack and peel. Only a few 6WF crew members are milling around and even they dressed in official 6WF gear quickly exit the scene. The camera slowly pans and reveals more as the tight and narrow corridor exposes a reflective looking Mr Kenty leaning against one of the equipment containers on a pallet. Kenty is wearing his new official black shirt with "Live life loud" in bold white italics on the shirt's centre. He is also wearing a pair of blue Levi jeans and a casual pair of black shoes. Kenty's head is resting on his hand as his right arm is casually leaning on the container with his Iphone resting on the container also. Tapping his nose, Kenty sighs loudly as if in deep thought or contemplation on what to do next looking deep into the distance almost daydreaming. Glancing at his Iphone for a few seconds, Kenty shakes his head and places it back into his pocket before a woman's voice can then be heard in the distance.*

??: Mr Kenty, Kenty what are you doing down here? 

*The voice belongs to Kayleigh Reed who enters shot, dressed in a pair of casual blue jeans and a yellow 6WF official shirt. She is clutching a microphone with her crew in toe obviously looking for a new scoop for the audiences around the world. Kenty closes his eyes for a moment and exhales loudly, almost beleagueredly before turning around and facing the roving reporter with a appreciative smile and begins speaking.*

Mr Kenty: What am I doing down here? well.. if I'm honest Kayleigh, the show is in full swing and I just needed a moment of peace. It's all guns blazing out there and tonight I just feel I need a moment or two of peace.. I know this little corridor near the back exit of the LG is not the prettiest place where I could be choosing to get that peace but it's the only place in the world I could think where I would. But, you guys have obviously been tracking me all night to get that scoop huh?

KR: Not at all Kenty, we can leave if you wan't some time to yourself.. I mean we didn't mean to offend your space or anything.. I just figured that you were willing to speak about a few things..

*Kenty smiles warmly and chuckles for what seemingly could be the first time in a week and shakes his head in jest before speaking again.*

Mr Kenty: Not at all Kayleigh. I was only kidding, but I could probably guess what your going to ask me! It's been a interesting few weeks huh?! I can't remember a time where I was part of this company where things have been turbulent or this turbulent rather. If this company was an airplane right now I'd say we would all be asking for that runway now! but.. you get crazy guys like me who will buckle themselves into those seats and relish the turbulence. And this plane is just going to get even more unstable and more crazy.. that I'm sure off. 

KR: Your right.. many of the other guys seem a little tetchy as of late. It must be the whole situation involving Alex Walker and his group Re-Genesis.. but you know situations like this.. so why are you here in a isolated corridor leaving yourself open to anything really?

Mr Kenty: Well, I got lucky then tonight with you Kayleigh! Let's say I was relieved to see you.. I was thinking at any moment that someone like Udo Berg may decide go walkie around the corridors and find me! But you see, that's how groups like that operate.. they pick on others to show their dominance and to show their not bottom of the food chain in their little group of assembled stars. It's either one or the lot of them.. But, I'm not worried about Re-Genesis or Alex Walker.. as far as I'm concerned, Alex just needs to know that the past can repeat itself and lighting can strike twice. I don't have a problem with Alex Walker.. but I know a guy who has a problem with me. 

Mr Kenty: Oh yeah.. he has a big problem with me. For what reason.. I'm completely in the dark. I have been waiting for some kind of text, call.. whatever all week and have been left with nothing. I don't know what's going on in the mind of Lex.. what kind of twisted, deluded and messed up message he has gotten but it makes me sad.. and at the same time angry. Angry in the fact that Lex Hart and I should at the bare minimum see eye to eye for what we have been through. And for months.. probably even years since I have been here there always has been some kind of friction. Some kind of blind jealously.. that's blocked this minimum mutual respect. 

Mr Kenty: You, like many others in the audience tonight and around the world would think that Lex and I share some pretty similar traits and therefore should easily be on the same page. Similar traits in the way our ring-craft is, our general fitness and general similarities would make us compatible colleagues, hell even friends.. I consider Lex Hart a friend. But.. it's not that simple, well not in his eyes at least. 

Mr Kenty: Back in 2011, when I got into this game.. I was cherry-picked to be apart of the original Genesis. The really nasty, bad and angry group of rebels who took everything and gave nothing. I felt as the freshman.. I had to be apart of the rebellion and show that I was no push over.. no easy win for the experienced guys if you will. I think it's no secret I was cherry-picked by Lex at the time.. and at the time was the "secret" leader of Genesis.. the puppet master. 

Mr Kenty: We formed a pretty strong bond.. Jackson Black and Michael Sweetwater, with all due respect never had the bond I shared with Lex Hart. He took me under his wing.. made me learnt some of the tricks of the book and taught me that winning was the only thing that mattered. Nine times out of ten.. I rarely failed him. The amount of times we were in nightclubs and getting all the attention from the fairer sex for instance was incredible! It's Lex's charm that's for sure.. but still. We had a strong bond.. but that didn't stop me from seeing Lex's true colours.

Mr Kenty: After the fall of Genesis.. Lex immediately went cold on the people who had been apart of his crusade to bring 6CW to his knees. Something happened that night at Night of Glory which I think has always made Lex unhinged.. sure, he had his ups and downs like we all do before hand but something changed that night inside Hell in a Cell with Keith Leone. "The Glorified Stuntman" which is totally disrespectful to Keith Leone was what Lex used to call him.. and that night the warrior that is Keith Leone hurt Lex. Hurt Lex so badly it created a unhinged and a highly dangerous guy.. 

Mr Kenty: He cruelly hung me out to dry with the board of 6CW at the time along with Genesis.. We took the bullet for Lex. Lex got away with it.. and even then I could still forgive him. I still forgave Lex Hart.. Even when the 6CW as we knew closed it's doors I still kept in contact with Lex and regularly met for drinks and catchups at his home. When I joined this fantastic company, 6WF things were much different.. I was a changed individual. I had a totally fresh and new perspective on life.. Lex, even commented if I was on happy pills or something! but still.. I was in a very good place. 

Mr Kenty: A few months later.. Lex returns. I always knew he had intentions to join 6WF when our Glasgow gig was shutdown for good. He, like me made regular contact to 6WF officials who were reluctant to let him join the roster after what happened in 6CW.. but with a little bit of persuasion from his closest allies and his clear talent he was soon welcomed with open arms, him like me a changed man and we embraced this change. 

Mr Kenty: As the days turned to weeks and the weeks turnt to months.. you could sense a frustration building inside Lex. A sense of his appetite for glory unable to come to fruition and this in turn began to chip away at Lex's psyche and that monster soon came to light in typical Lex way, denial. He turned down help.. turned down my willingness to help him and that led to Redemption in April. Where once again Lex showed that he will do anything to win even take advantage of the only guy in this business who gave a damn about Lex Hart.. feigning a injury and then stealing the one, two, three. Even then at Redemption.. I still forgave Lex Hart. 

Mr Kenty: You could say.. that 2013 for Mr Kenty hasn't been the smoothest year in my career for sure. But not for one second did I think I would go back to what I used to be.. who I used to be. That rogue.. that little, whiny and scrappy doo like character who would fight the dirtiest way possible. No.. Unlike Lex Hart, I chose to persevere. And that's what's different about me and Lex.. sure, I haven't stared in a film with our General manager! but unlike Lex.. I preserve. I preserve a whole damn better than Lex Hart ever will..

Mr Kenty: Last week.. I saw something in his eyes. Something which suggested to me he was out of touch.. tired and frustrated. A sad sight for my friend.. Lex Hart. I think last week was the straw which broke the camels back. And subsequently.. we find ourselves at the present. And another epic chapter to be written in the legacy of Lex Hart and Mr Kenty. Two friends divided by the moral codes we follow in life.. could I forgive Lex Hart today and the week after next.. even after Chaos? yes. I would forgive Lex Hart. 

Mr Kenty: I know Lex has a big match tonight.. against Crime Lord, who will give him no remorse and no kind of care in the world at what Lex Hart is thinking or what Lex Hart thinks is the right thing to do. To Crime Lord.. Lex is just another bump in the road and maybe tonight Lex needs this to get his head back into reality. Things aren't 2011 anymore.. this is 2013. The old days are gone.. we may still be friends in my mind but in Lex's twisted mind.. I'm his biggest target and I'm walking like a antelope into a Tiger's field. 

Mr Kenty: Lex see's me as a problem.. when I should be seen as the total opposite. Not one time have I illegally went against Lex and the one time in a legal match the toys come out the pram.. but even then I try and contact him and nothing! I really don't know what I can do any more.. but he still is my friend as far as I'm concerned and forever will be. I respect Lex Hart.. and I really hope Lex atleast mutally respects me. And everything I have done for Lex Hart.. will not be forgotten. 

Mr Kenty: At Chaos.. Lex Hart and Mr Kenty will square off again.. two friends pushing each other to the brink with a audience baying for blood. Two friends placed into an environment where their is no hiding.. no remorse and no care. Respect is shelved at Choas.. Freindship is shelved at Choas.. If Lex Hart want's to hurt me.. then Lex Hart can come hurt me but I will hit back harder and get back up. Even if I'm carried a way like a fallen tree.. I will make sure Lex has been given the fight of his life at Choas. 

Mr Kenty: As far as tonight goes.. I'm free game. If anyone want's the halls to be cleaned, the water cooler to be refreshed or anything else I'm here! but knowing me I will be someone watching the show tonight as a fan. But.. I will be watching one match with interest and a deep interest at that. I'm sure somewhere along the line I will see Lex tonight and then Lex and I can talk about this like men and establish some kind of mutal respect for each other once again. But if that's it Kayleigh I think this little interview is done for now.. I'm sorry. 

*Kenty slowly looks at Kayleigh, almost reluctantly sorry about his downcast attitude before nodding and respectfully placing his hand on her shoulder. Breathing deeply, Kenty then slowly walks back towards the main area of the LG arena with little purpose as the scene comes to a close as Kayleigh Reed looks on a little perplexed and a little confused at what she has just heard come from Kenty. The scene then slowly fades away into a commercial break.*

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:42 pm

*Kuinshi and Sandra are just leaving the gym when they catch McManus' speech as Sandra sups a bottle of juice. They watch it as Kuinshi shakes his head*

Kuinshi: I think someone has issues with incontinence.

*Sandra spits her drink out suprised as Kuinshi laughs at it, she coughs for a few seconds but nods and laughs a little*

Kuinshi: James I think also has a few memory issues, why does he keep bringing up the archer guy from Bleach? Is his head even in the right place? Well I think he needs a therapy session with you first Sandra, the guy has lost all manners and respect.

*She nods slowly as Kuinshi ponders*

Kuinshi: He looked different as well, something was off about him...

Sandra: Oh? I think I get what you mean, his voice sounded...off

Kuinshi: I genuinely think he has his head up his own ass!

Sandra: You think so? Well it wouldn't be the first time a champion has been there...

Kuinshi: Up James' ass!??

Sandra: Maybe.

*Kuinshi looks at Sandra and laughs as she keeps a straight face*

Kuinshi: Ok, now we are being stupid...

*Kuinshi turns to a camera and smiles as he nods*

Kuinshi: James, what are you thinking? You know bragging gets you nowhere against me and all the little words you have said will do nothing to dent me because you seem to think that I have not changed one bit. Have you not watched a match? Have you just been coveting that title for so long that it's all you think about? You are going on about my past like it is some sort of sword for you to use against me? Well go ahead, use it and take a few good swings with it because it will never affect me again. You say that you are the future? You brag about how you have beaten all comers to your title so far but I am different. I am a guy who took you to your limits and I am the guy who has been biding his time, waiting for the right moment and waiting until I was ready. Well guess what, time is up and I am going to show you the truth. You are nothing more than an overconfident, arrogant champion and if you want to try and stop me from kicking your ass all across then here is one, the one bit of advice I suggest you try James and that is to put me down for good because as long as i'm breathing I will never stop coming after you, Truth will never stop shining a light right in your eyes and I will not stop ever shining that light in your eyes until you understand what you have done anjd what it will take to properly fix it.

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:11 pm

Jack Reynolds: I am joined backstage by the man who will face Mike Hill in this week’s main event, TGA!

(The camera pans out to show TGA’s towering physique. He nods in acknowledgement towards the camera lens.)

Jack Reynolds: But first of all I want to talk about last week. Max Adamson was unable to really compete and you stepped in to put on a testimonial showcase match against Mr Kenty.

TGA: The loss of Chris Patricks has hit everybody around here hard, none more so than Max Adamson. To lose a best friend at such a young age is truly horrific. I cannot even imagine the torture and trauma plaguing Max’s mind at this stage. I have, and will continue to, offer my support to Max as he tries to navigate his way through this ordeal.

Jack Reynolds: Do you think that is why he’s been excluded from this weeks card?

TGA: Listen Jack, I’m not one to second guess the establishment right now and what Max needs more than anything is to be left alone. He certainly doesn’t need you or Reed snooping around backstage trying to find out how depressed he’s feeling on a scale of 1 to 10. Your job is to report on the action going on; at this moment Max Adamson is out of action. This means you shouldn’t be intruding on his privacy. Understood?

(Jack nods and quickly changes the subject.)

Jack Reynolds: Talking of action, last week saw you suffer yet another defeat. That makes it over 2 months since you last tasted victory. That’s got to be taking its toll on you?

TGA: I’d be lying if I said it didn’t bother me, but it’s not as if I’m gone off the rails and let my performances slip. No wins in 2 months and yet I’m topping tonight’s card against the TAW Champion Mike Hill. Everyone experiences little bumps in their career-

Jack Reynolds: And this is arguably the biggest slump we’ve ever witnessed from you. A former World Champion now wandering in the wilderness of 6wF.

(TGA takes a second to take in Jack’s words and his face starts to grow red.)

TGA: Are you trying to say I’m irrelevant, Jack?

Jack Reynolds: Erm, no, of course not… But it can be argued that you look lost presently. You haven’t exactly came out in support of 6wF against Re-Genesis.

TGA: So I need to start strutting around in a 6wF t-shirt to prove my loyalty? There’s not a single man in this company that bleeds 6wF like I do. The recent actions of Alex Walker, Cassius Zhi and the rest of Re-Genesis have disgusted me. Bringing back the 6CW title is a huge kick in the balls to everyone involved in 6wF. I want to make it unequivocally clear to you Jack, TGA sides with 6wF. That doesn’t mean I have the back of everyone in this company that isn’t part of Re-Genesis, it just means that when it comes to full-blown war, which I’m sure it will, 6wF can count on me to stand alongside whoever that may be.

Jack Reynolds: Do you want to have your back protected? We’ve seen Re-Genesis use the numbers game for their own gain, do you fear that?

TGA: You seem to be forgetting that I have experience with the Dynasty and New Dynasty. The numbers game is nothing new to me, however, being on this side of the fence is. I won’t run away from Re-Genesis because I don’t fear them. Whether anyone will come to my aid is another question. They would have good reason to; I haven’t exactly charged down to the ring recently to put a stop to their abhorrent actions. But this cannot go on any longer. Mike Hill will step into the ring on his own on Friday night and I hope he leaves it on his own. If Geoff Steel, Kenji Hidari, Tweedle Dee or Tweedle Dum try to come after me after the match is finished then bring it on.

I relish the prospect of kicking your asses all over this arena and sending a message to Alex Walker. I have watched this great company be flipped on its head and trampled by thieves and crooks. I thought my conscience could accept this if I was left out of matters, but I can’t just sit back and watch 6wF implode.

Jack Reynolds: Your first obstacle is the man who you have a rich history with, most recently though he eliminated you at Survival. Does Mike Hill have the upper hand?

TGA: One elimination in a multi-man match does not mean Mike Hill has the upper hand. Look, I’ve always said I’ve admired Mike since the day he joined the Dynasty. There’s no doubt that he possesses phenomenal talent, so why side with Re-Genesis? The same reason he joined The Dynasty. Mike Hill is a spineless coward who collapses without the support and reliance of others. When people talk about ‘standard Mike Hill’ it should be about someone backing away from something that looks too tricky or calling for help.

Mike Hill is the boy at school who would call you out for a fight and then hide behind his older brother and four friends. That piece of gold around his waist means absolutely nothing because he did nothing to deserve it. Again relying on someone to hand it him on a silver platter before achieving his goal. Cut away Mike Hill from Re-Genesis and he’s just a little boy who knows how to wrestle. When we step inside that ring, face to face, you will see that it’s TGA that has the upper hand!

(TGA barges past Jack Reynolds and mutters under his breath.)

TGA: I never thought I’d want to see Danny McGraw back…

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:57 pm

Scorpion can be seen backstage as Jack Reynolds stands with him. 

JR: Ladies and gentlemen i am at this time standing with a member of the resistance, the man know as Scorpion, thank you for joining me and my question is you team up with with Vortex this week instead of your partner Solomon what our your thoughts?

Scorpion gives Reynolds a glare before speaking into the microphone

S: There is no need for thoughts Jack, as i will show each and everyone of you that i am the spotlight, Vortex can claim that i depend on Solomon to win my matches but you will see when i am the man to lead the team to victory while i watch the fat man be ripped apart. 

Scorpion looks around as Reynolds asks another question.

JR: What are you thoughts on not having Solomon by your side?

S: There is no need Jack, i am the spotlight and i have countless times repeated myself and they will lead us to victory, Vortex may be my partner but come Chaos..  it will be the end because you see The Consultancy is dying being played they fail to realize as do Re-Genesis that "they" have planned everything, every move that you make and each time there is a problem there is a counter reaction, "nothing is true..everything is permitted." 

S: "You have no fate, no future but what "they" make, everything has been decided you are just a pawn, how can you win a war which you have already lost?

JR: What about your chances at Chaos?

S: They have no goal, they are not here for power or anarchy, they do not look to control but gain back what was rightfully theirs, because you see you all refuse to accept and "there is no re-genesis without the fall of the many". 

Scorpion drops the microphone as the screen fades to black.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:13 pm

"The Next Big Thing" blares out around the speakers and the crowd descend into loud boos as Mike Hill strolls out onto the stage with the TAW World Title belt wrapped around his waist. Hill swaggers down the rampway, he climbs up the steel steps and wipes his feet on the ring apron before springboarding in over the top rope.

Mike Hill: Jealousy is an ugly, ugly thing folks. Unfortunately, when you are as good as Mike Hill is, you see jealousy an awful lot. Anyone who ever talks about Mike Hill does so with more than a tinge of jealousy in the voice. The thing is, wrestlers are renowned for being massive egotists. Some of these ego's are warranted, like Mike Hill's, others are just delusional or down right crazy. With Re-Genesis taking a strangle-hold over 6WF, this jealousy is rising to the fore-front.

There are plenty of guys backstage who are jealous that they weren't hand-chosen by Alex Walker to lead 6WF into a new era, to begin and implement the Re-Genesis of 6WF, to grab 6WF by the scruff of the neck and take it to new Standard. Now all of these wrestlers are left to run around scared, yet still crowing about how they should have been chosen by Re-Genesis. Re-Genesis is made up of a very select group of people, the best this company has to offer right now and those who will be the best in the future. Mike Hill, Dicey Reilly and Cassius Zhi are better than anyone else in 6WF at this very moment, they are feared like no-one else has even been. Geoff Steel, Kenji Hidari, Udo Berg and Visage will be the best one day, they will be charged with ensuring the legacy of Re-Genesis.

One of those people jealous of Re-Genesis is none other than Mike Hill's opponent for Lockdown's Main Event, TGA!

*Crowd pop at TGA's name.

Mike Hill sees that TGA still has you all buying his little act, being the champion of the people, the new JJ Johnson if you want. You see TGA and Mike Hill go way back, all the way back to the Dynasty. It's because of that Mike Hill knows TGA is not high-fiving nice guy, he is one of the most vicious, vindictive, brutal, immoral, unloyal Son of a Bitches 6WF has ever seen. TGA's jealousy has led him to the point where he actually tries to change history.

When Mike Hill won his first world title, he did it without the help of the New Dynasty, who only joined Mike Hill after the match to try and keep some spotlight on themselves. Where as TGA needed the Dynasty to win the world title for him and then needed Mike Hill to save his ass by smashing River Ace with the title to keep the belt in his hands. Yet he has the nerve to call Mike Hill a spineless coward?

TGA has always been jealous of Mike Hill ever since he joined The Dynasty. Because when Mike Hill arrived, it marked the end for TGA. He was no longer the prodigal son, he was no longer the heir to the throne, TGA became nothing more than an after thought for River Ace. TGA became this after-thought because River Ace recognised there was something special about Mike Hill, he realised that Mike Hill was a once in a lifetime wrestler. He was no run of the mill Marshall Murdoch or TGA, he was going to be the best. TGA was good, but he was never this god damn good!

That has dug away at TGA ever since, to the point where he has to lie to try and make himself feel better. TGA can't stand the fact that Mike Hill is walking around with the TAW World Title belt...YOUR Taw World Title TGA! How does it feel to know Mike Hill is wrestling better than he ever has before where as you are on the downward slope, coming to the final bend before you reach the retirement home where you can sit alongside JJ Johnson and The Saint, reminiscing about the good old days when Mike Hill wasn't there to show you up!

Despite the fact Teej is now nothing more than a washed-up, bitter, jealous has-been, he is still afforded some respect by the likes of Jack Reynolds who still pussy-foots around you. Miek Hill guesses this is the only person TGA can now intimidate. He may have denied saying it, but Mike Hill will happily tell you TGA, that you are now IRRELEVANT!

Enjoy the Main Event of Lockdown as Mike Hill keeps you relevant for one last match, because at the end of it, you will finally realise what Mike Hill has always known, you will never be up to STANDARD MIKE HILL!

*Hill tosses the mic to the floor before holding the TAW Title belt above his head, smirking.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:37 pm

Lex Hart is backstage at the 6WF arena, Lex appears agitated as he looks at the poster for the show

LH: Match 5???? - What in the hell, everybody knows that's when people go for snacks and a toilet break, and Crime Lord, is he even on the same roster as me, I thought he was just doing that hardcore crap

It's not even proper wrestling, what is pure about hardcore. Abe would be turning in his grave

??: Abe's not dead

Lex turns sharply over his shoulder to see Jack Reynolds
LH: What????

JR:Errrm Abe's not dead. 

Lex looks confused
LH: Are you sure

JR: Ermmm yeah, he is still active on the roster

Lex scratches his head
LH: Well who was the guy, in the car thingy. We had a minutes silence or something

Jack Reynolds looks disgusted
JR: You mean Chris Patricks, are you kidding me????

LH: Yeah him ok whatever, are you sure Abe wasn't in the car as well???

JR: You're disgusting, where's your respect?

Lex smiles
LH: And exactly what is it that I should be respecting, was he a multiple time World Champion

JR: Well yes, he was probably one of the greatest champions this company has ever seen and not only that he was one of the most popular and most respected wrestlers on the roster

Lex gets increasingly more angry as Reynolds continues to praise Patricks
LH: OK Ok if he's that great why don't you just marry him or something

Reynolds shakes his head
JR: Real grown up Lex are you that insecure you're jealous of a man who has passed away. You're pathetic

Lex snaps and grabs Reynolds by the throat
LH: I'm what??? You worthless piece of crap. Remember carefully who you're talking to here boy. One more word and I'll snap your neck like a twig

Reynolds gulps loudly , Lex slowly releases his grip

LH: People round here will start to show me the respect I deserve, I'm sick of un deserving people getting ahead of me when I should be back at the top!!!!!

What more do I have to do?????

Reynolds shrugs his shoulders as Lex storms off towards the locker room area

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy T Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:48 pm

We cut to the lair of The Fanatic, It is lit in a pure red light. The camera scans round showing the barbed wire wrapped walls. After a few moments we eventually see the outline of a very large monster of a person, it is obvious that the person is The Fanatic. He is wearing a  Hooded Jacket, which as the camera zooms in on his face he lowers the hood of. Fanatic laughs manically rocking back and forth on the chair he is sitting upon before staring into the camera with a stern expression on his face.

F- Revelations Chapter 8 Verse 1, And when he opened the seventh seal there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour 

Fanatic stares at his hands before looking back into the camera with a sick twisted look on his face. 

F- And the clock is ticking on your half hour gentlemen

Fanatic points at himself 

F- Who am I? You haven't forgotten have you? I am that thing that goes bump in the night. I'am that noose fastened around your neck. I'am the shotgun pressed against the side of your head. I'am that last second on that ticking time bomb. I'am The seventh seal.

Fanatic stops and thinks for a while

F- I'am Fear

Fanatic laughs manically
Fanatic menacingly looks into the camera, he points into it, his voice turning more and more angry as he speaks

F- When I return, I will prove to each and every one of you that monsters do exist.

Fanatic rises from his seat

F-  Everyone wants the storybook to have a happy ending but this  time the vicious dragon sets the noble knight aflame, this time the outlaw hangs the sheriff with his own noose, this time the villain prevails.

Fanatic smirks sadistically, licking his lips as the blood red liquid he usually spits into the air spills from his mouth, before throwing his open hand forward covering the camera lense

Amy T

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:19 am

(Mike Hill remains standing in the centre of the ring, drawing from the heat he is receiving from the crowd. Every jeer or hiss just makes his grin more smug and unbearable. This drop momentarily when ‘Just Close Your Eyes’ starts to play and TGA walks out to the top of the ramp.)

MW: TGA obviously not content with just letting Jack Reynolds pass on his piece!

(TGA stands at the top of the ramp for several seconds, glancing over both his shoulders before starting a slow walk down the ramp. He watches Mike Hill with anticipation as the TAW Champion quickly retrieves his microphone and resettles the title belt over his shoulder.)

RJ: As Mike Hill has already pointed out, these guys have a lot of history.

MW: Other members of this roster would be intimidated by TGA, but Hill looks so composed in that ring.

RJ: It’s impossible to deny that he’s gained a special kind of swagger since winning the big one.

(TGA ascends the steel steps, still keeping his eyes firmly fixed on Hill. Hill, however, strolls over to the ropes and leans back on them, motioning to TGA that the floor is his. TGA walks hesitantly to the centre, taking another look around the ring before raising his microphone to his mouth.)

TGA: I’m not sure if you were expecting me to come out Mike, but I couldn’t just sit back and let these guys soak up all the crap that spouts out your mouth. First of all, I am not a jealous person. I’ll admit to being vicious, vindictive, brutal and immoral, but jealousy is not a trait that I bear. I look at that title belt over your shoulder, the one that I was never afforded a proper shot at, and this sudden feeling of rage and frustration just boils up inside of me. Whatever happens on Lockdown, every single time I punch or kick you in this ring will be contributing to my catharsis.

My attitudes have remained the same for the five years I’ve been in this business. I still want to be a World Champion. However, that does not mean that I am jealous of your TAW Championship. See I dream of being a World Champion who is not only feared, but respected, by my peers. Say what you want about The Dynasty; when I was World Champion back then the greatest wrestlers in this company would have sleepless nights ahead of facing me.

The way you have gone about your latest success is not enviable in the slightest. In fact, I pity you having to have that title weigh down on your shoulders and still know that you’re still only the third most important member of Re-Genesis.

(Hill scowls and readjusts his TAW belt on his shoulder.)

TGA: If you try and say otherwise, that’s an instance of you trying to rewrite history. I am trying to do nothing of the sort. Yes, when I was 6wF Champion I wasn’t a crowd favourite. At that time I strongly believed that I was the most suitable man for the title and that 6wF deserved to have a strong leader at the helm. The continuing theme throughout my time in 6wF hasn’t been betrayal and disloyalty; in fact it has been quite the opposite. I have always acted in the best interest of 6wF, even if that has made me the most hated man in the company.

(TGA is forced to pause as a ‘6-W-F’ chant starts amongst the crowd.)

TGA: You hear that Hill? 6-W-F. Not TAW. Not 6CW. 6-W-F!

The only company that has survived wholly since its inception without any fear of crumbling to the ground. Largely due to the fantastic efforts of those retired wrestlers you seem to think I’ll soon be joining. I’m talking about the likes of Hobo-

(Crowd pop.)

TGA: Nemesis-

(Crowd pop.)

TGA: The Saint-

(Crowd pop.)

TGA: And Mr. 6wF himself JJ Johnson!

(At this name the noise reaches a new level.)

TGA: I’m not trying to impersonate JJ Johnson or take over his moniker. I know who I am and what I stand for. I look across to you Mike and you just look confused. Is there a single goal that links you with Alex Walker, Cassius Zhi, Dicey Reilly, Geoff Steel, Kenji Hidari, Udo Berg and Visage?

(The crowd continue to boo at every one of the names.)

TGA: Are you naïve enough to believe that your little Titanic won’t soon be hitting a big-ass iceberg and capsizing on epic scales? Let me tell you what you’d seen if you had your binoculars on… You’d look across the scene and see the very tip of the iceberg. That’s me on Friday night. You start to run yourself into a world of trouble when you come after me. I’m not saying I have the unequivocal support of some guys at the back, but I sure as hell know you’ve made more than enough enemies.

Come crash into me on Friday night and see if you don’t meet the rest of the iceberg!

What you call a downwards slope is merely a blip in my career, something that can easily be fixed. It’s been no secret that The Godsent Athlete is at his most dangerous when he’s forced to walk through the depths of hell and tackle the devil. Satan has many faces and his most recent Re-Genesis has gave him the most ugliest of features: An eight-headed monster pulling itself in eight different directions. Does this make the monster more terrifying or more vulnerable? Attacking on all fronts gives the impression that you have the control, but what happens if just one person breaks through your barrier? No one is watching what the other is doing and before you know it you descend into anarchy!

I’ve been to hell and back too many times to know that getting Satan off your back can be a long and arduous task. But remember this Mike, I always win! It’s ok being that God damn good, but you’re still not good enough. I’ve came back before and eventually finished what I started; the Prodigal Son is back in town and he’s just in time for the shitstorm that is Re-Genesis!

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:02 pm

*Cameron Faith is in a messy looking hotel room sat on the bed in a scruffy looking vest and an old pair of grey joggers. He is staring at a TV screen intensely, playstation controller in hand and Notorious BIG'S "Juicy" blaring out the radio. Cameron continues to play the computer and muttering swear words under his breath when he is startled by the sound of the door being unlocked and a woman struggling into the room backwards,her hands full with shopping bags.*

CF: Kristal, didn't expect you back so soon, productive day shopping I see?

*Cameron quickly jumps down and skilfully kicks a box of tissues under the bed as he walks over to help Kristal who turns with look anger and shock that Cameron is still here*

Kristal: More productive than your day it seems, what the hell are you still doing here, shouldn't you be at the arena?

CF: I don't have a match this week, so taking a much needed break. It's been a busy few weeks.

Kristal: Much needed break? Right now there is a civil war breaking out in 6WF, Max Adamson has had to deal with the death of his best friend and you think you have had a busy week because you smacked japanese some no hoper about for a bit?

Fuck sake Cam, get a grip will you. Do you really want to be the at the pinnacle of 6WF, a world champion because sitting around here playing playstation and jacking off ain't going to get it done is it. You had an opportunity to go and get in anyone's face you wanted to, make a statement without having to watch your back.

*Kristal looks at the screen*

Kristal: I mean who the hell is Killeenio?

*Cameron motions today something but is quickly cut off by Kristal*

Kristal: No Cam Think about it, No ones going to just hand you a world championship. You have to prove you want and deserve it.

Now go get showered, dressed and get down to that arena and get in someone's face

* Cameron once again motions to speak before deciding against it and heads for the bathroom*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:30 pm

Udo Berg is shown in his locker room, we see him sat at a table with a lamp set up. On the table we see a large folder with SOLOMAN on the front. He opens the folder to show various sheets with stats and information on the front. We catch a glimpse of one which reads 'Soloman Ridick's weak points' and a column explaining the way various superstars have beaten him in the past.

Udo takes out another sheet which seems to be Soloman's strengths in the same format as the last one.

Berg removes a group of photographs showing Soloman's finishers and common moves, he picks up one of Soloman hitting The catacombs, he smirks and mutters to himself

Udo: I vould like to see him hit this on me....

He looks at a photograph of Soloman hitting Devil's Advocate and his face drops. He takes out a red pen and circles the move and puts the page onto a seperate pile. He continues to go through the file, circling certain information that he deems important before he stands and clicks his neck before taking the files and pinning them to a board on the other side of the room.

He then turns the lamp on the table towards the pinned papers, he places a chair between the lamp and the pinned information then he  sits.....and stares.

Udo: Meine friend vil take care of your little puppy Mr Soloman.... unt I vil take care off you. You haff nothing I haff not beaten before, You may think you know strength...haha You know nothing Mr Soloman....you know nothing.

Udo sits and stares at the information as the camera slowly backs away as the scene fades to black

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down