6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 12th July!!

+13
Olly
Kuinshi
Lee
Mat
Paul Mac
Marsh
Electric Demon
Geoff
JJ Johnson
Marky
CJ
Twisty
6WF Admin
17 posters

Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 12th July!! Empty 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 12th July!!

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:39 am

Match 1
CM Funk v Lex Hart

Match 2
Finlay v Kuinshi

Match 3
Cameron Faith v Kenji Hidari

Match 4
Dopant Zero v Udo Berg & Visage

Match 5
Resistance (Scorpion & Solomon Riddick) v The Consultancy

Match 6
Max Adamson v Mr. Kenty

Match 7
Logan Kincade v Geoff Steel

Main Event
Keith Leone, The Saint & Marshall Murdoch v Dicey Reilly, Cassius Zhi & Mike Hill

Last edited by Rich on Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 12th July!! Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 12th July!!

Post by Twisty Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:19 pm

The crowd in the arena are cheering as the camera focuses on the ring. A large beige carpet covers most of the canvas and in the very centre lies a stuffed tiger rug. On either side are two large leather armchairs and directly at the back stands a fake fireplace, with holographic flames moving back and forth on the front. In the far corners of the ring stand two large lamps and the arena is bathed in slight darkness which makes the lamps illuminate the ring.

RJ: The ring is adorned in a very peculiar fashion folks. Not quite sure what is going on here….

MW: It looks like a doctor’s surgery.

RJ What kind of doctors do you go to?!

MW: Expensive ones. Doctors that your pay grade can’t afford!

Suddenly “Money” blasts out of the speakers and the crowd starts cheering. The Consultant appears on the rampway holding his cane in one hand and a clipboard in the other. He strides down the aisle, smiling at the fans and gesturing towards the ring.

MW: Well…..that’s the answer to what is going on RJ. Looks like Charlie has something to say.

The Consultant enters the ring and rests his cane against one of the lamps. He then grabs a microphone off the floor and motions to the crowd for silence.

TC: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to my home from home. A place where questions are answered and guidance is given. To you dear people, I give you…… The Consulting Room!

He spreads his arms wider as the crowd acknowledge the surroundings. The lights dim a bit more before The Consultant continues to speak.

TC: At this time, with the turmoil and turbulence that surrounds this place, it is always nice to take a step back. To breathe. To analyse. Here in The Consulting Room, no sides are chosen. No points scored. Just the facts presented in a calming manner. So we can all take stock and get to the heart of each story that my guests narrate. To kickstart this new little piece of entertainment and to prove that my intentions are strictly honourable, I would like to welcome two teams that could well be destined for great things. However, both have the same obstacle standing in their path – the duo of Udo Berg and Visage. One team I know very well….the other is somewhat of a mystery to me. But, like any educated scholar, my personal beliefs will be put to one side for the duration of our little chat. Impartiality shall be the byword that I will now live by.

He flashes a cheesy grin at the camera.

RJ: Do you believe him?

MW: Jury is out on that one…..let’s wait and see.

RJ: This could be quite explosive that's for sure.

TC: And, as further proof of my fairness and desire for the truth, I shall welcome first the tandem that has proved already to have a key role in the new improved tag team division. A unit that has so far raised the bar, as well as a few eyebrows. Good people of 6WF, please welcome to our initial consultation, the duo of Scorpion and Solomon Riddick......Resistance!

The crowd start booing loudly, but The Consultant heartily applauds while looking up the aisle expectantly.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 12th July!! Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 12th July!!

Post by CJ Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:32 pm

The camera cuts to the car park of the arena where there is silence for a while, when suddenly the sounds of a spluttering engine cuts ends the peace, and an old mini comes driving into shot. The car is clearly in rough shape, as steam is gently coming through the bonnet and there isn’t a panel in view that doesn’t have a scratch or dent on it. It finally comes to a halt in a parking bay and the door is tentatively pushed open, before Keith Leone steps out of it, he himself looking almost as rough as the car. Leone walks around to the boot and pulls out his kit bag before he starts to walk away, as he does so though, a security guard walks over towards him blocking his path.

SG: Sir I’m afraid I’m going to have to ask you to move your vehicle; you don’t have the right to park in this area.

Leone looks on in a puzzled manner at the guard before then speaking. 

Leone: Don’t have the right? This is the 6WF arena; you know the place where I have been defending the World Title for 6 months? Why don’t I have the right to park here exactly?

SG: Under orders of Mr. Walker, “Keith Leone no longer has his parking privileges for this arena”, sorry sir, I’m just following orders.

Leone smirks slightly before shaking his head, then reaching into his pocket before pulling out his keys and throwing them to the security guard.

Leone: There you go, if you don’t like where I’m parked feel free to move it, just watch out for the handbrake though, it’s a little… temperamental.

Leone then walks past the guard and starts to walk towards the backstage area, the smirk now turned to a look of more seriousness as he goes. As Leone reaches the doors to the locker room area, he stops suddenly and then begins to speak.

Leone: I watched the show last week Alex, I could tell that you were missing me, I mean going after Logan Kincade to stop him taking one of your “boys’” World Titles, that’s not even a challenge for you. Compared to the web of lies and deceit that you had to create in order to finally wrench the World Title from my hands, beating a Neanderthal like Kincade with the arsenal at your disposal should be an afternoon’s work. But whilst we are on the subject, congratulations Alex, you finally accomplished what you failed to do in a year’s worth of work in 6CW, and that was to beat me. You managed to fool me, the Board of Directors and somewhat less impressively your Co-GM, though I doubt even you could gloat about that accomplishment. But it didn’t stop there did it, you also managed to gain the Saint’s World Title and hand it to one of your two newest recruits, as well as taking the Tag Titles earlier on in the night. You’ve lied, cheated and stolen your way to the top of 6WF, and now you’re more powerful than ever before, hell even the Board can’t touch you with the two World Champions under your leadership. By all accounts it should be game over, I mean who the hell is either courageous or stupid enough to stand up to a guy that powerful now… well there’s exactly where your problem lies. You see this time around it’s not a solo attack from me; it doesn’t have to be one man taking on an army. No, this time around you have made enemies out of guys who have already proven themselves as the pillars of this company, and as much as I joke about him, Kincade is yet another guy who you should perhaps have avoided at all costs. You can knock us back, but it’s not like last time Alex, these men aren’t going to run home and lick their wounds, no, these men are going to come back at you with more malice and aggression than you could ever imagine. This war won’t be one and lost due to some tactical manoeuvring Alex, this war will have bloodshed and undoubtedly there will be casualties on the way, but from seeing the fire in the eyes of every member of the 6WF roster who stand against you, I know that every one of them is ready to put their own careers on the line to stop you, I wonder if your men are as loyal to you.

Leone then goes to push through the door, but as he is about to do so, he stops and pulls back, almost as if he’s considering whether to enter or not. A look of pain comes across the face of Leone though as he now begins to speak once again.

Leone: At Explosion losing my World Title should have been the most painful experience of my night, it should have been one of the lowest points of my career, but there was something that was able to overshadow that at Explosion. That, as most of you I’m sure have worked out, was the return and in turn the betrayal of Dicey Reilly. Alex Walker has wasted talent before with guys like Jackson Black, he’s drained the life out of possible legends with guys like Lex Hart, but I never expected him to turn the one man who everyone looked up to in this business, whether they be a part of 6WF, 6CW, 6wE or even the EWF, everyone looked up to Dicey to be the moral leader of the wrestling industry. But in one movement, one swing of a hammer at Explosion, he threw everything he had away and sold his very soul to Alex Walker, and with him went a hell of a lot of the pride and decency this profession once had. Now I watched that incoherent rambling last week Dicey, and what worried me most was the fact that you were sober whilst saying it rather than lying in a gutter as usual, but all I took from it was that in the past I gave you way too much credit in regards to your intellectual capabilities. You failed to remind those people that you aided that guy “who killed 6CW”, I remember fairly clearly you hitting Walker and Lex to stop them from cheating me and… oh yeah, killing off 6CW then and there. On that night Dicey I was the man, who saved 6CW, but you were Mr. 6CW, the guy who stood for everything that 6CW was about, my question is what happened to that man? I don’t believe even for a second that this is about 6CW, there are a lot of dumb things you would do, but you aren’t dumb enough to believe that Walker and Genesis were the good guys in that situation. It seems to me that it’s nothing more than pettiness and jealousy that got you to join with Walker, you said it yourself that at Destiny in 2011, we beat each other half to death and from there I went on to bigger things. Where did you go though Dicey? You floundered as the Extreme Champion, you moved further towards the end of your career, and clearly that’s not something you were willing to accept. You hated to see a guy like me as not only the top of 6WF, but top of the entire industry, so you came back in an attempt to knock me down. Well Dicey, you got my attention, congratulations, you want to pull me down and kick me to the curb, well I hope you have all of ReGenesis backing you up. You see, now with no chance of a title shot, I’m completely focused on you Dicey, and now that you’ve taken my title, I’m going to take your pride, your dignity and your god damn health. You restarted a feud that almost ended the two of us, this time however I’ll make sure we get a fitting finale to such a war. 

With that all said, it would appear that this week at Lockdown, we’re going to have less of a match in the main event, and more of a fight. Two World Champions and the Judas of professional wrestling fighting with two fallen Champions and a man who is all too familiar with betrayal from a guy like Walker. I know that ReGenesis will be waiting in the wings for their chance to strike, and yes they may well overpower us by the end if no one else steps up to fight Walker’s oppression, but I will make damn sure I go down fighting. Cassius, I don’t get another shot at your title, congratulations you can’t lose the title to me, however I can make sure that your next title defence is little more than you dragging your broken carcass to the ring before your opponent beats you for the title. Then we have “STANDARD” Mike Hill, the man on everyone’s lips at the moment. Congratulations Mike, you’ve finally gotten your name in lights once again and you are the TAW Champion, however remember that it’s much easier being the fox than the rabbit. Now you will be the chased, and with a guy like Marshall Murdoch coming for you, the question has to be asked, how long can you really hold onto that title for? Even with all the help from ReGenesis you can get, I still can’t see you surviving all that long in the big scary world. Then finally there is Dicey, and I don’t think that much more has to be said to you than I already have, perhaps a gentle reminder that whatever happens at Lockdown, it’s only a warm-up for when I finally get my hands on you one on one, and no number of ReGenesis members for you to hide behind will stop me.

Keith Leone snarls at the camera and now throws the doors open as he walks down the corridor and the camera follows him before fading to black.

CJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:40 pm

"Lonely Boy" hits and the crowd response is mixed as after a short pause, Max Adamson slowly makes his way out onto the ramp. He is wearing his ring attire with a black 'I I love you CP' t-shirt on. Max also has his wrists taped with 'CP' on them and a black armband. He is looking very solemn as he saunters down to the ring.

RJ: Chris Patricks' death has hit everyone in 6WF very hard, but arguably none more than his close friend outside of the ring Max Adamson.

MW: We know they had a heated rivalry but these two were inseparable at times, they reminded me of the bond between Shawn Michaels and Triple H.

RJ: Adamson has a big match against Mr Kenty this week, but I can’t imagine Kenty is on Adamson’s mind right now.

(Adamson steps through the ring ropes and he has a microphone. He looks around at the crowd and looks close to tears as a loud "There’s only one Chris Patricks" chant echoes around the arena.)

MW: I may not always agree with the 6WF audience, however very respectful tonight.

(Adamson has the microphone to his mouth as the chanting dies down, he is reluctant to speak)

RJ: Understandable that words are escaping Adamson at the moment.

(Silence ensues as Adamson is speechless, he looks downtrodden as he drops the microphone to the floor. He is seen mouthing the words "I can’t do this" as he leaves the ring. The crowd are silent apart from a few "Adamson" chants, he points to his t-shirt then points up at the sky with both hands, Adamson covers his face with his hand to hold back tears as he walks to the back without saying a word).

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ Johnson Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:51 pm

*The Consultant is still waiting in the ring when suddenly “Always” roars out of the PA system, signaling the arrival of the Solomon Riddick. The crowd in the vicinity are red hot with boos as Riddick, fully cloaked, makes his way out onto the ring. The Consultant is smiling from the ring as Solomon slowly begins to make his way down the rampway.

RJ: Ask and you shall receive…

MW: I’m not sure Charlie should stick around much longer, we all saw what Riddick did to Finlay and Abe Abercorn last week at Explosion…

RJ: The Resistance are making waves here in 6WF, that cannot be disputed…but they are just entering into a tag division full of emerging talent…

*Solomon lowers his robe, revealing a white mask that covers half of his face. The exposed side is scarred badly around the eye and the “Ghost of the Amazon” smiles at The Consultant as he climbs up onto the ropes and inside the ring.

MW: Riddick is responsible for beating so many foes into submission during his tenure here in 6WF…including The Consultant’s very own Johnny Oko…

RJ: Oko felt the wrath last week, and I would pick my words carefully if I were Charlie….

*Riddick drapes his robe over one of the leather armchairs and then stands in front of The Consultant, crossing his muscular arms across his chest.

Consultant: Thank you for joining me, Solomon. Not many superstars get the privilege of entering the “Consultant’s Room” so consider yourself…

*Solomon’s hand reaches out quickly and his palm closes around the microphone in The Consultant’s hand, pulling it away from the manager’s mouth. Charlie looks a little more hesitant as Riddick fixes him with an icy stare.

Riddick: Consider myself what? Do you see this pretentious set up as some kind of initiation? Does a guest appearance on your wasteland of a show suddenly graduate me to a higher class of citizen? Let me make something perfectly clear, you despicable wastrel, the only person who should be on their knees right now in awe of their guest is you!

*Riddick’s dark eyes bore into the face of The Consultant

Riddick: Would you really like to talk about turmoil and turbulence? Because as you gaze beyond what the eye can see, I promise you that 6WF has never know the true meaning of either of those two words. You think what you behold right now is traumatic? Do you honestly believe that the might of Re-Genesis is the spawn of Satan himself?

I have travelled beyond the depths of the Inferno and I have witnessed the horrors that not even Dante could fathom the words to describe. I know the beasts that dwell beneath the surface of this towering volcano and I assure you that Genesis or any re-incarnation of the former is nothing but a Bearn trapped between the thickets of damnation.

*Riddick’s eyes close for a moment, seemingly transfixed by an image in his mind

Riddick: What you are looking at now is a rising power that has manipulated the forces of evil to wreak havoc on all those who have gluttoned themselves at the golden altar of champion’s for far too long….what you are looking at now, deep into the windows of my soul, is the birth of a weapon forged by neither man nor nature……right now you stand in the presence of a walking apocalypse.

Have I not already demonstrated? Have I not already shown you what you are dealing with? Has the message of The Resistance still not engraved itself on your fragile memory bank? Has post-traumatic amnesia now set in? Because if you didn’t get the message whilst you were looking at the broken, mutilated corpses of Finlay and Abe Abercorn…then I am afraid it is too late to turn back, you have allowed your ignorance to blind you….and your punishment shall swiftly follow.

*Solomon looks around at the furniture that has been erected in the ring and he smiles

Riddick: Abstract, meaningless possessions are all that you sickening parasites cling to, the commodities of an age that has become lazy and arrogant beyond its juncture. What this world needs is someone to set the record straight….someone to put you harbingers back in your rightful place….someone to make a stand against human desecration.

And here I stand….alongside the greatest superstar in 6WF today, a future world champion in the making….Scorpion…

*The crowd boo

Riddick: And together we shall prise open the doors to the kingdom of success and there we shall feast on the accolades that have been kept from us. Starting from the bottom and we shall work our way up, no shortcuts and no second chances. We will not look back, will not hesitate to stand over broken body after broken body….

The Consultant: And that starts with the tag division?

Riddick: You witnessed with your greedy little eyes how easily I dismantled your Oriental action figure last week, and believe me when I tell you that I took great pleasure in what I did. Because men like you, like Oko and Vortex are mere obstacles….blocking the righteous pathway of The Resistance….and every time you stand in our way….we are going to move you.

Going to move Re-Genesis and any other team that dares to step in our way…you call us an “unknown quantity” but that is because you see only what we allow you to see…..you won’t witness our true capabilities until it is too late….until there is nothing anyone can do to stop us…

We do not fear anybody….do not fear chastisement or disappointment…..we are beyond your mortal emotions….all we are is men seeking what belongs to us…..

And that is why you can fight, but you will fall…..because it is our destiny to stand under the spotlight of legacy……

Your broken bones will serve as our thrones and you blood shall flow like the ancient river of Babylon…..The end is no longer nigh…

*Riddick gets right up in The Consultant’s face

Riddick: I’m here!

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoff Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:55 am

Last Resort begins to erupt from the arena speakers and the crowd rise to their feet showing their hatred for the Re-Genesis member.

MW: Re-Genesis once again showed their resolve this past week, it’s becoming difficult to predict how Alex Walkers men can be stopped.

RJ: Many have tried Michael yet none have been able to come up with an answer, their reign at the top doesn’t look like ending any time soon.

Steel steps out into the spotlight and is greeted by the heated reception, Steel is wearing his silver hoodie with the hood up and his wrestling shorts and boots, he takes a few steps forward to the centre of the stage and raises his arms in the air as silver and red fireworks explode form the stage. Steel then lowers his hood a huge grin etched on his face, he surveys the and laughs shaking his head.

RJ: Steel seems unimpressed by the crowd tonight, what was he expecting rapturous applause?

MW: A few months ago it would have been exactly that and more

Steel begins his decent down to the ring taking sometime to share a few choice words and insults with a select few in the audience, as he reaches ringside he walks around to the announce table and picks up a microphone. Steel then climbs up onto the ring apron and pauses as he once more soaks in the atmosphere, he then wipes his feet on the canvas before ducking below the top rope entering the ring.

RJ: Be interesting to see what Steel has to say tonight, with the recent additions to Re-Genesis Steel seems to be slipping further and further down the pecking order

MW: Do they even have an order in Re-Genesis, to me it just seems like every member is heel bent on causing chaos and disorder

RJ: The scary part is Michael hat Re-Genesis are starting to build quite the trophy collection and still so no signs of letting up.

Steel is now sat atop a turnbuckle with the microphone in his hand dangling by his side, his music begins to fade and the crowd begin to settle, Steel then lifts the microphone to in front of his mouth and begins to address the 6WF universe.

GS:You people really need to realise that by treating me with hostility is not going to earn you any favours, I came out here and I was going to share with you my inner thoughts and feelings, but since ive had to endure your insults and torments, maybe now I don’t feel like sharing anymore, maybe we should all just sit here in silence until I deem you warrant my time.

Steel then begins to snigger, as the crowd boo him

GS: As if I care what you people think of me anymore, since we spliti have gone on to taste success as part of the most dominant group of superstars to ever grace a 6WF hall, whereas you all remain the same insufferable group of fans, unintelligent, foolhardy and damn right annoying. In 6CW we had the best fans in the world, who created an electric atmosphere never seen before, you all pale in significance to them, you lack imagination and creativity, I would trade one hundred 6CW loyalists for every single one of you because it would make 6WF a better place, I would make coming out here more worthwhile. Yet you all still have the audacity to keep asking the question why I turned my back on you, the truth being you don’t deserve to chant my name.

Sections of the audience begin to chant you suck at Steel, but he just sits expressionless

RJ: He just disrespected our loyal fans Michael and to even suggest that 6CW even compare to our fan base is Ludacris

MW: I’d like to hear the noise they made when that company fell to the wayside, I bet you could hear a pin drop.

Steel jumps down from the turnbuckle and walks to the centre of the ring, before continuing his address

GS: Now im not going to ignore the burning the question which seems to be on everybody’s lips, which is now Re-Genesis hold most of the gold 6WF have to offer what exactly do I bring to the table anymore, many of you have deemed me irrelevant, no more than Alex Walkers mercenary. The reason I came out here was to set every one of you straight, Re-Genesis was never just about winning titles it is about doing what I right, setting this company back on the right tracks and building it for a greater future more in the image of the glorious 6CW, a company not afraid to set trends, not willing to accept anything other than perfection, before we came along 6WF was a mediocre product, growing even more stale day by day, then came G Day the day we stepped out from the shadows and thrust this company back into the spotlight something you should all be thankful for. So you ask what role I have to play, I won’t lie I had my heart set on holding a world title I made that quite clear to everyone, that ambition hasn’t died, one day I will be the number one guy in this company, but right now I have an even more important job to do, I need to protect Re-Genesis most valuable assets, what good is claiming treasure if you have nobody to protect it, I am the vault keeper, a guardian I will do everything in my power to ensure that nobody gets even close to taking away from us what we have rightly earned. It seems my first order of business is to right the wrong of the Fight for the Right tournament, to prove to you all that had it not been for Keith Leone it would have been me with the shot, not this pretender Logan Kincade.

RJ: how delusional can one guy be? Leone was only evening the numbers, Steel needs to face facts and accept that his plan backfired.

GS: I showed last week why I am so much better than Kincade when I made him squeal like a bitch in the centre of this very ring, him begging me to end his torture, deep down he knows that his so called victory over me was not his own doing, that he wouldn’t even be able to stand toe to toe with me, Kincade can only dream of having his hand lifted in victory, but right now you hold that title shot Logan and that makes you once more my problem to deal with, I’m am going to wear you down so much that you never even get a chance to cash in that shot, at every opportunity I am going to be there to thwart you, when you think you are the closest to winning a belt in reality you will be the furthest away. This week is nothing more than a warm up, the start of your suffering, Im going to be a constant thorn in your side Logan, until you decided enough is enough and relinquish your shot, a shot that should have been mine in the first place. See you on Friday Logan and every day from the point.

Steel raises a hand in the air and grins, as the crowd resume their hostility.

MW: Well there we go folks Steel has made it clear that there is one man now firmly in his sights.

RJ: Not just his but the whole of Re-genesis, I would hate to be in Logan’s shoes right now

Geoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:32 pm

The Consultant goes to reply but suddenly the arena vibrates to the sound of “Black Shuck”. The crowd go wild as The Consultancy appears on the top of the ramp. Vortex comes out first, microphone in hand, and he walks down the aisle chuckling to himself and shaking his head. Johnny Oko follows closely behind, staring directly at Solomon while chewing his gum and carrying his katana. Both men walk down and then around the ring in opposite directions, slapping the fans hands as they go. Vortex slides in the ring, while Oko is much more deliberate. He carefully enters the ring, while continually staring at Solomon. The Consultant comes towards him and has a brief word, before Oko backs down and leisurely sprawls out on one of the leather couches. Vortex sits on the other couch, so that Solomon has a Consultancy member on either side of him.

MW: Cue the fireworks......

As the music dies down, The Consultant backs away to one corner. Vortex stares at Solomon from his seat and begins to speak.

Vortex: Someone here obviously has an over inflated opinion of himself. But, carry on with your little narration. Please continue….. Johnny and I never fail on a chance for ringside seats in a spectacle of bullshit. Who would want to miss another opportunity of Solomon Riddick telling the whole wide world just how great he is and how that greatness will be sucked in by his little rent boy.

He learns forward from the couch.

Vortex: You did say Scorpion was a future World Champion right?

Solomon glares at him and Vortex puts his hands up to calm him down.

Vortex: No, no I apologise. You see after we heard that, we kind of zoned out afterwards. We heard a lot of biblical propositions beforehand and some quotes about your supposed lack of fear. Are we expected to dread someone whose claim to fame right now is to have beaten two over the hill brawlers? Or should we actually fear more the sanity of that individual who truly believes that that victory signals his climb to the top?

Oko flashes a glance at Vortex and blows out a bubblegum bubble.

Vortex: The problem is Solomon, to quote your own words; Johnny over there wants to put the record straight. No one is denying you won last week’s match…..believe me I had to convince Johnny that was true. But a dismantling? Really Solomon? Rather like the religious imagery that you like to concoct, the line between reality and the little fairyland you dwell in seems to blur whenever you see fit.

He learns forward from the couch once more.

Vortex: Scorpion……World Champion……you still see a link there right?

He shakes his head before Solomon can reply.

Vortex: It doesn’t matter, don’t worry about it. You believe in what you want to believe. It is a pity that this righteous path that the Resistance tread does not deviate to the truth now and again.

Vortex points to his tag team partner.

Vortex: The fact is Johnny over there was a Turkish Delight away from having the sweet satisfaction of victory. As well as showing you on numerous occasions the power that he possesses. Not made up. Not fiction. But the precision of legitimate truth. If you wish to brush all of that under the carpet that you stand on, then feel free. But forgive us if we don’t kneel in fright at your feet. There is nothing to be scared of when we look at you Solomon. Your words are as meaningless as any preacher screaming away from his pulpit in a desperate attempt to make believers out of sane men.

He gets up and goes to prod his finger in Solomon’s chest.

Vortex: And sane men don’t believe Scorpion is a future World Champion.

Solomon goes for Vortex, who stands his ground. Oko is up to his feet as well and spins Solomon around while Vortex shouts at the back of Riddick’s head.

Vortex: Take a good hard look at him! Do you really see a broken body before you?! Or a man who knows that he is not only your equal but can surpass what ever grand ambitions you lie to yourself about!

Solomon turns round and faces Vortex this time. Oko is standing behind him screaming “Where’s Scorpion?! Where is he?!”. Vortex is quietly speaking to Riddick in hushed tones as the two men eyeball each other. The Consultant gets in-between them and separates both wrestlers.

The Consultant: Now, now gentlemen please! Let us not delve in disorder like the other substandard shows that 6WF bear witness to….

RJ: He didn’t mention Scorpions Pit but………

Solomon and Vortex stay on either side of the stuffed tiger rug, while Oko paces up and down in anger.

RJ: For all of Solomon’s bravado, he is simply out numbered right now. Maybe it is time for him to choose his own words carefully.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ Johnson Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:28 pm

*Solomon smiles at The Consultant and then looks at Vortex and then around at Oko. He takes a quick glance up toward the stage but no entrance music is forthcoming. The Consultancy seem to be taking great pleasure in the no-show from Scorpion as Solomon raises the microphone to his mouth once more.

Riddick: I wouldn't get too carried away just yet, you see the numbers advantage may side with you, but I am more than confident that if it came down to it....only one of us would be leaving this ring!

*Riddick holds his arms out, almost beckoning his rivals to take a shot.

Riddick: Because despite your song and dance, and your attempts to cover up cold hard facts. It took me just one punch...one single, solitary swipe of my fist to leave Johnny Oko flat on his back last week.....digest that for a moment and then consider what might happen if I decide to punch him again!

*Oko takes exception to his comment and gets up in Solomon's face, only to be restrained by The Consultant.

Riddick: You are not talking to a little geisha child now, and your tone of aggression serves no purpose to me. Win or lose this is not a fight that I will back down from willingly, so please gentlemen, if you wish to engage in combat....be my guest.

*Riddick looks from Oko to Vortex and back again. Oko and Vortex are looking at each other, weighing up their options and looking around as though expecting Scorpion to appear at any moment.

Riddick: Because between you, you may possess more than I do....but separately I guarantee that neither of you would leave this ring under your own power. For you to honestly stand there and believe my greatest accomplishment was the mutilation of Abe Abercorn and Finlay, shows just how ignorant you two really are.

You are looking at man that for almost eight months ran a path of destruction through the entire 6WF locker-room. One by one I took the so-called greats of this industry and I placed their dismembered heads on a silver platter. Cassius Zhi.....JJ Johnson....Enforcer....Hobo....Hero.....First Ballot Hall of Famers stood toe to toe with me and they found out first hand exactly what my wrath feels like...

Had it not been for politics, for the blind and the unworthy I was destined for world championship glory. Overlooked and pushed down the pecking order by miscreants like Perfect Jack and Tyson Armstrong. Despite the fact that I ran roughshod over the "legends" of this business, I was dismissed and disrespected....

*Solomon breathes deeply, almost shaking at the memories

Riddick: You do not forget events like that, and you most certainly do not forgive. That is my driving force, that is my motivation for returning here to 6WF....to make sure that justice is served, that those who have suffered like me can finally reap their just rewards...

And that is why....standing here in this ring, surrounded by rivals, unfriendly faces, is nothing but an obstacle on my journey to redemption....that is why despite the fact that you threaten me, dare to challenge my rite of passage.....I will not tremble and I shall not wilt...

*Solomon gazes into the eyes of Vortex before pointing at Oko

Solomon: You truly believe that he is my equal? That he possesses the ability to surpass my capabilities?

*Vortex nods his head and Solomon smiles

Solomon: Then my avoirdupois foe, please ask your friend exactly what it felt like when my fist was planted between his skull and threatened to break through into his brain cavity...

*Oko is seething with anger once more

Solomon: Don't misunderstand, because unlike either of you, I will not arrogantly dismiss the talents that you possess. You are supremely gifted individuals....of that there is no doubt....but you are not me, you are no match for the Resistance....and as soon as that fact is imprinted upon your mind....the sooner we can give up this childish rapport and get down to business.

Because I said it once and the fact I have to repeat myself is owed to the reality that my words just don't have the same effect as my actions.

Whether you fight back or not is irrelevant...your challenge and the challenge of the 6WF roster is futile in the highest degree. Because The Resistance is not a flash in the pan movement, we are not here for a high-speed jaunt and a well-documented disappearance...what you are witnessing is the most legitimate threat that this brand of pro-wrestling has ever faced. Believe me or not....that decision is yours....but decision that does not belong to you, is your fate!

Because that is what me and Scorpion hold in our hands....the fate and the destiny of 6WF, you may not know it yet, but soon you will come to realize the power that we truly wield....

The Tag Team Championships.....followed by every golden treasure trove that dwells within this company will fall neatly into the grasp of the righteous once more....this does not stop until the world championships are restored around the waists of the exiled kings...

*Solomon looks at each member of The Consultancy in turn and then smiles again

Riddick: I came for my crown....and I'm not going home empty handed!

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:23 am

The Consultancy peer around the arena again awaiting Scorpion but no music plays over the speakers. The Consultant beckons the three men to be seated but Solomon stands his ground. Johnny walks over to the ropes and holds them tightly with a bowed head, while closing his eyes and chewing his gum vigorously. Vortex digests what he has just heard before brushing another Consultant attempt to get him seated. He glances at his tag team partner slightly concerned and then gazes back to Solomon. He looks at him seriously before speaking in hushed tones.

Vortex: There is no “I” in team…….but there is a “me”.

Solomon looks at him and a slight wave of confusion flashes across his face before disappearing. Vortex starts walking around the ring while addressing the fans.

Vortex: You see Solomon, you are correct that the reality of your words doesn’t have the same effect as your actions. Who is driving this partnership? Because you don’t look like the guy that follows orders. Physically you are happy to play the good little partner to Scorpion on this quest for deliverance. I mean, I have lost count how many times over the last month or so, that you have used that same fist to knock down your opponents, before allowing Scorpion to score the win. And take the glory. But how do you deal with that mentally? A guy, with a history of top tier victims that you have just spewed out, playing second fiddle to a cohort who has achieved next to nothing? Mentally Riddick…that has got to grate? Even if only slightly. However minor, that little seed will soon fester into a raging ball of hate. A hatred that will be focused not on your opponents, but the very man you deem worthy enough to join that long list of Hall of Famers. World champions like Hobo….Cassius Zhi…..Enforcer…..JJ Johnson…..and then Scorpion.

RJ: Doesn’t quite have the same ring to it does it…….

Vortex: Even right now, that infestation is starting to poison your words. And because you hate repeating yourself, I will give you a recap. YOUR journey to redemption. YOUR rite of passage. YOUR suffering. Over the days and weeks, there have been many examples of the battle you are having within yourself. Through the words of a man who has lived with legends, now leading us to believe he is happy carrying dead weight. And for what reward? So that history can repeat itself again Solomon? While one member of Resistance climbs the ladder to the crown…..the other one will be overlooked and pushed down the pecking order.

He walks up to Riddick and eyeballs him before speaking quietly.

Vortex: Which member are you going to be Riddick? Is the infestation going to prove too much? Do you really believe Scorpion is your equal?

He backs away before Riddick can answer.

Vortex: On your own you have achieved much more than your partner. But, as a unit, you are not even an ink stain on the history of 6WF. This is why WE were competing for tag team gold at Explosion and YOU were down the card dealing with yesterday’s news. As a unit, this threat doesn’t exist. As a unit, this destructive path has met no-one of purpose. As a unit…..you have achieved NOTHING!

Solomon goes to speak but Vortex cuts in.

Vortex: No Riddick, no! We aren’t interested in what you can do. One punch or not. I bet even Scorpion, cowering in the back somewhere, is sick of hearing about your supposed dominance. The fact is, and one your head has got to wise up to, is that in a tag team match only one of you can enter the ring at a time. While you are standing on the apron, cursing your back luck at being lumbered with a partner like Scorpion, we will be picking him apart…..piece by piece….just like I have done in the past. When the scales of a duo are so greatly out of balance, it won’t be long before the weak link lets you down. And then we will all see just how in tune the Solomon Riddick’s aspirations are when it comes to the limit of what Resistance can achieve. This Friday…..that limit will be touched. You will see just what you need to become a great tag team. Then you will have a choice Solomon. A choice of accomplishing more than you did in your last tenure. And more than you can accomplish with Scorpion by your side. Or to carry on with this charade that no-one believes in. That Solomon Riddick considers that a tag team is his best chance for revenge. When will you learn that greatness for Resistance is causing a resistance inside you? Where the crown is only there for the taking, when you remove the ball and chain from your feet.

Johnny Oko suddenly moves over from the side of the ring and grabs the microphone out of Vortex’s hand in anger.

Oko: You would like to get down to business? That is the kind of language we like. This Friday….Resistance will lose. Johnny Oko will make sure of that. I am not a man to back down from anyone. One fist was enough for the fight. But it won’t be enough for the war. And if you want one….then make sure you truly desire it. Not for Resistance. But for yourself. Because I will make sure that you feel all the built up rage that I have felt since last Friday in one….swift…kick.

He hands back the microphone to Vortex, before returning to the side of the ring seething.

Vortex: Isolation through association Riddick. The choice is yours whether you choose that or self-destruction. Because Scorpion’s hand is mere inches from the big red button. A partnership on the path to suicide or a path to personal glory? Only you can decide that…..regardless of what the lil runt may tell you now.

He looks up the aisle and awaits Scorpion.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:11 pm

The lights go down in the arena as 'Wake Up' by Rage Against The Machine blasts out over the speakers, suddenly the tron flickers into life as the image of two scorpion tails whip into shot creating an 'X' with the words "Anger Is A Gift" underneath as the music fully kicks in Scorpion steps out onto the stage where he stops and forms an X with his arms as diagonal pyros explode around him and the crowd descend into a chorus of boos, Solomon,The Consultant,Vortex and Oko watch on as Scorpion finally makes his way down. 

S: You two have talked about how you are a unit, something which we cannot be because Solomon is here to be my lackey but you are wrong because you fail to see how the consultant has used you for his way's and the reason why you cant see is because you believe what he tells you, what he whispers to you.. he was the man who promised you would become a dominant force but ask yourself this; which dominant force has managed to lose the titles in less then 3 minutes?   

The consultant goes to answer but Scorpion stops him.

S: It’s a rhetorical question, dont get defensive because I pulled a heart string..you fail to see the reason of this partnership is because they are here to take back what was rightfully theirs not because some rich stuck up asshole asked us to; You see they are much more than that, you think that the Resistance is nothing but a partnership..a tag team but it is much more complex, it is something you have never witnessed before..a cult of the many..of the fallen, whatever you prefer to call it..The Resistance has no fate, no future is set but for what they have planned for ourselves.

Scorpion looks at Oko and Vortex before speaking once more.

S: You see they run this game, there is no escape from the true game of shadows..they have decided your fate whether you can fight it or not it has been decided you are nothing but a pawn in a game, a mindless puppet.

Scorpion goes towards Vortex who looked to have had an unimpressed look on his face.

S: I bet your thinking right now "have I gone mad?" but you see i will look down on each and every one of you who say that and simple whisper the words "I’m afraid so I'm entirely bonkers. But ill tell you a secret. All the best people are."

Scorpion began to laugh manically before smiling; Scorpion then looked towards Oko and Vortex before shaking his head.

S: You then claim that as a unit that we have achieved nothing but you are in denial as it is not we but they who have achieved everything and soon you will see the development of these events when they take back what was rightfully theirs..You may think this is nothing but the consultancy is just a pawn in their game, you cannot see it as you "refuse to accept." 

Scorpion goes face to face with Vortex.

S: You fail to see that The Consultancy power is declining just like all the empires whether it’s the Romans or the Byzantines because you see you are losing your touch with reality. 

S: The Resistance's goal is not for order, not to cause anarchy but only to take back what is there's you are either with them or against them, You may think Re-genesis are a threat the duo of Visage and Udo?, But you are very wrong.. They are also mindless puppets just like you are but you refuse to accept all this because you think I am "crazy" but I ask you this “did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?”   

S Because you see it is doing the same shit over and over and expect a different fucking result and that my friend is crazy..As we saw with you, you are being fed these lies about the consultancy, Vortex,Oko you have no power.. You are not part of history because of what you did but only because "they" put you there. At Explosion you saw the inception but at Lockdown a new era begins. 

S: The Consultancy is at an end.. it is time you realized it. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:11 pm

Cassius Zhi is stood backstage with the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship slung over his calmly heaving shoulder. A silently satisfied grin greets an approaching Jack Reynolds.

JR : Cassius Zhi. This past week we saw you toss aside the 6WF World Heavyweight Championship belt like a piece of trash and instead take that 6CW Title belt into your own possession.

Cassius looks down at the 6CW Title then back to Reynolds

JR : The question on the entire 6WF audience's lips... is why?

Cassius stares at Reynolds with a disgusted sneer of incredulity.

Cassius : I told everyone before my victory over Keith Leone, Jack, that Re-Genesis is not just a name. Not some catchy catch-all moniker for our little collective.

No...

Re-Genesis is a process! A process which 6WF must go through. Re-Genesis is a process which 6WF must go through if it is ever to be a company in which it's competitors can be proud of their achievements.

It must start again!

Cassius takes the title belt from his shoulder and holds it up in front of Jack Reynolds' face

Cassius : I threw that 6WF World Heavyweight Championship away like a redundant piece of trash because that is exactly what it is Jack Reynolds.

Redundant!

That title belt has come to represent men like Keith Leone... TGA.... The Saint. Redundant forces in this Re-Genesis process.

Forces as redundant as this competitively derelict company.

And as redundant as The Saint's historic claims of supremacy over me.

Jack Reynolds raises his eyebrows and Cassius nods knowingly, sinisterly.

Cassius : The Saint may have beaten me in my own match, Alex. But he will never be able to beat me in my own WORLD!

Zhi begins to laugh malevolently

Cassius : THAT VICTORY... Saint... was in 6WF.

Cassius turns to stare down the camera

Cassius : THIS... is no longer 6WF!

The records... the rule book... everything that you know, is gone!

As far as it matters, there has never been a Tibetan Torture match. There has never been a 6WF champion. There hasn't even been a Saint! Because 6WF is no longer a state.

6WF is in chrysalis.
6WF is in flux.

6WF.....

Is in Re-Genesis!

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:59 pm

Marshall Murdoch is shown in what appears to be a disabled toilet cubicle, he has propped a camera up by putting several toilet rolls in a tower and can be seen wearing a 'I heart CP' t-shirt.

MM: 'Well it's been a rough few months, as exemplified by the fact I used to give these addresses from the comfort of my office, an office I am no longer allowed to use whilst being filmed by my loyal followers ... I mean friends, who now won't give me the time of day, but this place is roomy enough.'

'And then to top it off we've all been hit by the tragic news regarding the passing of Chris Patricks, now Chris was a guy I had a tremendous amount of respect and admiration for, a guy who put his whole life into this company at the expense of everything else, and then the first time he puts his family first he gets wiped out, that's the real tragedy, but still I don't believe we can afford to wallow in self pity, life goes on ... well ...at least it does in some cases, and I know that the best way to remember Chris Patricks is to go out there and put on one hell of a show.'

(There's a knock at the toilet door)

MM: 'JUST BE A MINUTE!'

MM: 'Anyway things have started to look up slightly, I can see a little bit of light at the end of the tunnel for the first time in ages, and that is because I have earned the right to be called the number one contender for the TAW World Championship.'

'Now I've heard a lot of discontenting voices over the last few days saying how 'we've all been here before', 'how I've never won the big one' and that I 'choke' on the big stage, well this time it's different, it's different because for all the opportunities I've supposedly had, none of them have ever been one on one, there's always been somebody else there to take the fall and deny me what should have been mine, well despite what I'm sure Walker and his cronies can come up with, that won't be the case this time. Then there's also the guy I'm going up against, a guy who is arguably the most talked about man on the roster, and a man with a catchphrase I am getting sick to the back teeth of hearing, that man is of course 'sub-standard' Mike Hill.

Now the reason I am so confident of toppling Hill is that I'm all too aware of what 'standard' Mike Hill is all about, standard Mike Hill is winning a title only to never successfully defend it, standard Mike Hill is a transitional champion, one who's reign is merely a footnote in this company's grand history, standard Mike Hill is merely just another pawn in Walker's grand plan.

(There is another knock at the door)

?: 'Are you OK in there?'

MM: 'FINE THANKS! I'LL JUST BE A MINUTE!'

MM: 'Anyway sub standard Mike Hill has been very vocal recently about how he has managed to outsmart, outthink and outmanoeuvre his opponents, well let's have a look at just who you have outthought recently, firstly there was Mr Kenty, a guy who is still wet behind the ears, a guy who is unbelievably naive as to how the real world operates and what a cruel place it can be at times, let's face it telling the kid that Father Christmas isn't actually real would probably break the guys heart, so there's no real achievement in that one.'

'Then there's one of my tag partners for this week, The Saint. Now Sainty isn't exactly known for his quick thinking is he? This is a guy who, with the greatest of respect, relies much more on his brawn than his brain, a guy who lashes out before he thinks ... well I'm not sure he ever thinks come to mention it. Again no real achievement there.'

'And then you come to me, unlike those two Hill, you're not going to outsmart me, you're talking about a guy who has been in your shoes before, a guy who has been the manipulator, a guy who has been a sneaky, smart arsed bastard, a guy who has had the backing of a fairly influential group beforehand, so I know how people like you operate Hill, I know all the tricks in the book because I've played them all before, and have no doubts, you will not outsmart me.'

'But you're a smart guy, I'm fairly sure you'll realise that pretty quickly on Friday'

(Marshall stands up revealing that underneath the 'I love CP' slogan is hand written 'but fucking hate Re-Genesis, he then leaves the cubicle and nods to the man waiting to use the toilet)

?: 'Dirty bastard didn't even flush.'

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:04 am

Vortex looks at Scorpion up and down and smirks.

Vortex: All that little speech has done Scorpion is to confirm what Johnny and I already know, and what your tag team partner fears….

He walks right up to Scorpion and looks him square in the eye.

Vortex: You are way out of your depth…….

The crowd cheers loudly and Vortex smiles sarcastically at Scorpion.

Vortex: There was a constant whine coming out of your mouth for the last 10 minutes and at least when it was just Riddick here, we could have an adult conversation. Three guys that may not like each other, but can damn well respect each other. Three individuals that knows that they have the talent to achieve a lot in this company. Three men……and then the baby came out.

The crowd laugh and cheer and some of them start taunting Scorpion.

MW: A little harsh maybe.

RJ: If you step into the fire, then you got to expect to get burned.

Vortex steps back and motions to the crowd to quieten down.

Vortex: It is not Scorpions fault. His head has been filled with promises of better things. I mean, it was Solomon himself earlier that said Scorpion was a future World Champion!

His eyes grow wider in mock disbelief before continuing.

Vortex: Some of what you said made sense……some. We did indeed hold the tag team titles for a very small amount of time. Or using words that you can understand “an itsy bitsy teeny weeny” time.

The crowd laugh again as Vortex’s face changes to a more serious look.

Vortex: But…..and this is the important thing….at least we have held the world tag team belts. In fact, at least we have been in the position to GO for the tag team belts! The supposed complexity of Resistance has somehow clouded your mind Scorpion, because this grand plan you may have has accomplished nothing so far. It is a fairytale along the lines of the Lewis Carroll classic you have just spewed out. Or did you read the ladybird version? I suppose it has bigger pictures.

Scorpion looks around in anger as the crowd get on his back again. Solomon stays still in the corner, as he and Oko continue to stare at each other. Vortex points at both Scorpion and Riddick in turn.

Vortex: You two appear to sing from very different song sheets. While Solomon here wants to take back the crown, his partner here says that fate isn’t in his hands. While Solomon is making grand plans of a Resistance legacy with broken bodies, his cohort says that Resistance has no future! I mean do you guys ACTUALLY know each other?! Because instead of talking to the voices in your head Scorpion, it might be wise to actually talk to the human being you are partnered with. It is clear that his aspirations differ from yours……as you don’t have any!

Vortex suddenly taps his head a few times and clicks his fingers in the air.

Vortex: I have it! Of course! It all makes sense now! Riddick is taking Scorpion out on day release!

The crowd laugh and then quieten down as they see Oko stride over to Vortex and take the microphone away. He walks right up to Scorpion so that their heads nearly bang together. Solomon walks up behind Scorpion in case they come to blows. The crowd is hushed now, as they think that a fight might break out.

Oko: What the fuck are you doing here Scorpion?! You are nothing compared to the people in this ring! Men with honour. Men with history. Men that understand the cold harsh reality of life and how it shapes them to become the beings they are! Your lack of respect and intelligence disgusts me! You are just a small insect that I will smash in the face with my boot before squashing you into this canvas with my sole! Resistance is a sham! A kamikaze entity! Made for the prime purpose to elevate the guy you have standing behind you! You talk about puppets?! That is exactly what you are to Solomon Riddick!

He backs away while changing his stare to look at Riddick. He points at him viciously with his finger.

Oko: He needed a fool! And you were more than qualified for the position!

He hands back the microphone to Vortex before sliding out of the ring and slamming the crowd barricade with his foot in annoyance. Vortex turns back to Resistance and smiles.

Vortex: I think you have found that these two pawns have just caused checkmate……

He smiles again as Solomon and Scorpion look at each other.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:02 pm

The sun is blazing in the sky hotter than molten lava, the yellow burning brighter than ever before. The sound of disco can be heared in the distance amidst the poolside frollicking of a bevy of blonde beauties

The camera pans across the diamond blue water as young nubile women blow kisses and splash suggestively, waiters surround the pool handing out cocktails and receiving phone numbers in return

With a crash the caligula like scenes are dashed as Lex Hart storms into shot, kicking a waiter into the pool, all hell breaks loose as Lex smashes glasses and women desperately dive to take cover

??: Calm down Lex

LH: Calm down? - You're supposed to be my agent, what in the hell are you playing at. How can you let this happen?

At the PPV I defeated TGA, last week I was moments away from becoming number one contender. What in the hell happened in the space of a week that I am now match one against CM Funk

(Lex winks at the camera)

What have you done????

The agent starts to splutter

LH: What am I paying you for? I am out there giving it everything, there is literally nothing more I can do so I can only think it's down to you........

You're fired!!!!!!!!!!!!

The agent stands open mouthed as Lex continues the tirade

LH: You'll never work in this business again. You were meant to be restoring my image but from where i'm standing your causing nothing but damage

Get out of my sight. You sicken me. Go on go!!!!!!!

Lex pushes the agent towards the door looking on furiously, the agent walks away shaking his head he whispers to himself

Agent: He's absolutely clueless!!!

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:51 pm

*Mike Hill strolls into the LG Arena, he is wearing his trademark black shirt with STANDARD emblazoned on the front of it in white letters. He has the TAW World Title rested over his shoulder as Jack Reynolds approaches him.

Jack Reynolds: Mike, have you got time for...

Mike Hill: What did you just call me?

Jack Reynolds: Erm, I called you Mike...

Mike Hill: Well don't call me that again Reynolds. From now on whenever you see Mike Hill, you address him only as champ or champion, got that?

Jack Reynolds: Yes ok...champ. So champ, Logan Kincade was on the verge of beating you last week in Lockdown's Main Event...

Mike Hill: Were you watching a different match Reynolds? Mike Hill is going to have to have a word with Alex Walker and hire some better interviewers, any moron would have seen the job that Mike Hill did last week on Logan Kincade. That man has taken far too many chair shots to the head in his time in the Hardcore division, because he stepped into that ring last Friday and tried to out wrestle the TAW World Champion, the best wrestler in this company. Kincade tried and failed to get to STANDARD MIKE HILL.

Hopefully Logan will have learnt his lesson from the match and also from the beating that he received at the hands of the single most dominant force in 6WF history, Re-Genesis. Kincade, you do not want to pick this fight. You've seen that Mike Hill is far superior to you and you've also seen that Cassius Zhi would destroy you in a match. There is literally no point in you keeping hold of the Fight for The Right prize because there is no way in hell that you could ever defeat Mike Hill or Cassius Zhi.

Mike Hill would like to offer you some advice, why not just hand the fight for the right prize over to Geoff Steel and then step away from 6WF, safe in the knowledge that Re-Genesis will not come after you. You've done well in this company Logan but Mike Hill thinks it would be best for you to just be happy with what you've achieved and leave with some pride, dignity and your health in tact.

Jack Reynolds: Last week was very eventful for you champ, with Marshall Murdoch winning a 6 gun shoot-out to become your N01 contender. He has had a lot to say about you lately...

Mike Hill: Mike Hill knows that Jack. Mike Hill saw Murdoch's interview, it disturbed Mike Hill greatly if he is honest with you. Mike Hill does not want to know what happened in that toilet after the interview finished, Mike Hill was half expecting George Michael to appear at any moment and join in with the fun.

Now Mike Hill has seen that Marshall Murdoch has given Mike Hill a little nickname, sub-standard. That's very inventive and original of you Marshall, it's not like Mike Hill hasn't heard that one before. Mike Hill just hopes that Murdoch will show a bit more creativity when it comes to fighting me, otherwise our match at Chaos will be over very quickly.

Hearing Marshall Murdoch claim Mike Hill will be nothing more than a transitional champion is really quite amusing. Mike Hill knows why Murdoch would make such a bold and quite frankly stupid prediction, because he is jealous of Mike Hill. Marshall Murdoch would kill for the opportunity to be a transitional champion, let alone be like Mike Hill who is planning on keeping this title belt for a very long time.

Marshall Murdoch is jealous and bitter that he backed the wrong horse. Whilst Mike Hill knew from the start that Alex Walker was the man to make this company great again, Murdoch decided to side with Danny McGraw in the hope it would gain him some personal glory. Didn't work out too well Marshall? That ruined your chance of ever joining Re-Genesis, where as Mike Hill was happy to sit and wait for the right opportunity at the right moment and Alex Walker was that opportunity. Mike Hill knew the threat of Re-Genesis, Alex Walker knew the threat of Mike Hill which is why he asked Mike Hill to join. Walker knows he can count on Mike Hill to raise the Standard, so we can lose dead-wood like you Marshall.

You say Mike Hill has no chance of out-smarting you Marshall, Mike Hill would say he already has the first round in the bag. There is no need to be upset or angry about that Marshall, for it won't be the only time Mike Hill out-smarts you and you won't be the last person to be out-smarted by the best god damn wrestler in the world.

Jack Reynolds: Finally, your thoughts on the Main Event...champ.

Mike Hill: Mike Hill thinks that the Main Event is going to be something that will never be forgotten, the main event of 6WF Lockdown on the 12th July will be something that will be forever etched into the history books of 6WF. It will go down as the date that the Re-Genesis of 6WF finally kick-started.

It will see the 6WF World Champion Cassius Zhi, one of the most sadistic, sickest men in 6WF history's teaming with the greatest performer 6CW has ever seen in Dicey Reilly. And the trio is completed by the TAW World Champion, the best wrestler in the world today, the man who continually raises the Standard...Mike Hill!

Pitted against who? The Saint, Keith Leone and Marshall Murdoch. The Saint has clung onto the co-tails of Mike Hill for far too long, Mike Hill is no longer going to keep The Saint relevant and nor are my two team-mates. We are going to end the myth that is The Saint. Keith Leone somehow fluked his way to becoming the longest reigning 6WF World Champion in history through a combination of luck and being protected from facing Cassius Zhi. Now Leone no longer holds the world title, he has no power or influence. Leone is going to have face the consequences of his actions, from both Cassius and Dicey. Then finally Murdoch, a man who is quite simply not up to standard.

Plans may have to be re-drawn for Chaos, because the cull is about to begin, the dead wood is about to be shifted, Re-Genesis is truly going to grip this company. The Saint, Keith Leone and Marshall Murdoch are are merely unfortunate to be in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong people, as they are now going to be the first victims of 6WF's Re-Genesis and there isn't a god damn thing anyone can do to stop it.

*Hill grins, before swaggering away.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:58 pm

Geoff is stood in the middle of the ring when the lights in the arena begin to flicker.

MW: I think Logan has something to say!

Suddenly the lights turn red as the ramp way is light up with a blue spotlight.

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

'Edgecrusher' explodes out of the speakers as Logan strolls out onto the stage with a yellow suitcase with 'FIGHT FOR THE RIGHT' on the front  as the crowd descend into a boos and negative chants much to Logan's annoyance, he walks down to ring slowly, taking his time with every step

RJ: Logan looks apprehensive here, He must be wary. Re-Genesis could be hiding to pounce at any moment

MW: Are you high? This is Logan Kincade, Re-Genesis are afraid that Logan might pounce at any moment!

Logan reaches the ring and walks around to the announce table and grabs a microphone before he carefully climbs the steel steps and enters the ropes as Geoff glares at the suitcase then into Logan's eyes.

LK: ....................

Logan raises the mic to his lips then lowers it and wanders around the ring with a smile on his face.

LK: See...

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LK: The thing is Meffry, I can't begin to explain the things you say that are pure unadulterated bullshit, it totally bogles my mind that you think you are my better. I mean do you have any idea who I am? Don't answer that, because you will just make up some more bullshit so save it.

The question I do have, and it is a big one. Is what the hell makes you believe you deserve that which I have already beaten you to achieve? Now I understand why Walker fears me, I am everything he wishes his team were, I am truly ruthless, I have no limits.....at all... and yet you think you can wear me down until I give you my shot? You have no idea how far I will go to Geoff, You have no.............idea.

Logan walks over to the ropes and climbs the turnbuckle, he keeps his arms down as he glares at the crowd before he raises the suitcase and brings the mic to his lips.

LK: I am Logan Kincade!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LK: I am your number one contender! I am the next world champion and no one especially not this piece of shit is going to take that away from me.

Logan turns his head

LK: So Geoff, you can bring your boyfriends down to this ring right now for all I care because there is no way anyone can stop me now.

Logan jumps down into the ring and walks over to Geoff and gets in his face.

LK: So you can make a fool of your self all you want Geoff, I am more than happy to slap you around this ring again. But you will never take this from me

Logan holds the suitcase out tow Geoff who stares at it with an evil smirk across his face.

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoff Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:05 pm

Geoff stares at the briefcase then back up at Logan

RJ: Is Steel going to attempt to take away Logans prize here tonight

Steel then thrusts an arm out quickly and brushes the side of the briefcase, before pulling his hand back and running it through his hair

GS: Don’t tempt me Logan, as much as I could take that briefcase from you in a split second, where would be the fun in that, I don’t want you losing that briefcase to be like ripping off a band aid just a moment of pain and suffering, no Logan I’ll let you hold onto that for now, let you bask in your greatest achievement to date because the more you come to love that briefcase and the power that comes with it, the harder you will find it to cope when I do eventually take it from you, or at least ruin your chances of ever becoming a world champion because that’s what happened to me Logan and I would quite like somebody to share that feeling and who better than the man that benefited most from my despair.

MW: Does Kincade even have feelings RJ?

RJ: Of course Michael some people are just better at hiding it than others

GS: You know what I find funny Logan, you come out here make fun of my name like child would, then you claim to be the big bad wolf that everybody should be afraid off, we should all tremor in you presence and the you claim that I am the delusional one?

Steel shakes his head and stares at Logan

GS: Lets straighten out the record a bit for you, on paper Logan as much as it pains me to say you beat me, there I admit happy now? But it was hardly the victory you claim it to be Logan, it wasn’t your dominance, is wasn’t your talent, heck you weren’t even on this planet when you picked up the victory, so that fact your eager to bring up that victory so much makes you look even more of a fool, I’m surprised Leone hasn’t been sniffing around asking for fifty present of that prize seen as he did most of the hard work, because without him Logan you wouldn’t have been nowhere near that final, you’re a parasite Kincade taking credit for somebody else’s achievement. We all know the reason Leone gave the helping hand last time was because he was scared when I did that shot I was going to take away his championship, for all that good it did him because he still managed to lose his championship regardless to another superior man, but Keith loss is also your loss Logan because now you will have nobody to watch you back, nobody to stop me from correcting the record book. You can’t withstand me Logan let alone the whole of Re-Genesis we don’t fear you Logan, we fear no man, why? Because where better and smarter than the whole of this roster put together. I don’t think anybody would blame you Logan if you just handed that briefcase over right now most would be quite forgivable if they put themselves in your shoes. What I want Logan is for you to show me the limits you are willing to go to, to show me your ruthless side, because it will be even more the sweeter when you realise just how good I am and just how much better than you I am, I’ve won championships around the globe, I’ve beaten the best and trust me Logan as much as you think you are, you are far from being close to even being a challenge.

Geoff smirks at Kincade, who stares back expressionless unimpressed by Geoff’s remarks

Steel then lowers his microphone and turns his back on Logan heading towards the ropes

Geoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:25 pm

Scorpion looks towards Vortex before laughing sarcastically. 

S: Good to see you crack the jokes to cover up your fears but everyone will eventually see your true colors, you can laugh all you damn want. 

S: As for accomplishing nothing?, You fail to realize...Refuse to accept that "they" have no goal, you fail to see that there is nothing to accomplish, no fate, no future but what "they" make.

S: We may not have aspirations but you see Vortex "They" do, they have decided everything that you see, hear, you are playing a game where you have folded while "they" have "royally flushed"..Everything thing is predetermined, you're every move calculated...for every solution you have "they" have a reaction..

S: You and all these people all fail to comprehend but slowly you will open your eyes and see that "nothing is true; everything is permitted." 

Scoprion walks around the ring with a smirk on his face.

S: At Lockdown you will see the beginning of the end...A Resistance has emerged but you refuse to accept...

Scorpion finally goes face to face with Vortex before glaring towards Oko. 

S: You may think you two pawns have caused checkmate but you see "how can you win a game that you have already lost?" 

Scorpion drops the microphone as "Wake Up" blasts through the speakers the arena is left within silence as he walks up the ramp. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:07 pm

*Kuinshi is seen backstage with Sandra looking at the card as he nods*

Sandra: Did Miss Jessica say anything?

Kuinshi: No, she said nothing as I made my case to her. She just sat there and looked at me before sending me away.

Sandra: Well you have a match this week, be glad about that.

*Kuinshi nods and seems a little distracted*

Kuinshi: Patricks was such an ass at times wasn't he?

Sandra: I suppose he was but...why bring him up now?

Kuinshi: I just...don't have the greatest memories of him, thats all...

Sandra: Ok...didn't you used to team up with Finlay?

Kuinshi: Years ago but we have both changed so much since then...

*Sandra looks concerned and puts a hand on his shoulder*

Sandra: Come on, you gotta show everyone out there how good you are and I know you and Finlay are friends but if you don't give 100% then you represent nothing! you gotta give a hard working, honest performance out there and show everyone that Truth can succeed over all the lies they have been told by many important people. You can't be distracted now and let Truth falter under pressure! You gotta give him a good match because he deserves it! He deserves your best and if you take his best and can still be declared the winner then you might get other opportunities at titles! Lets not forget that Cameron pinned Max, not you because he was an easier guy to pin. How much did it take out of him when you last faced him? He got lucky and we both know it! You go out there and beat Finlay, you get one step closer to facing him again!

*Kuinshi nods and looks at Sandra as he smiles*

Kuinshi: Finlay loves to fight and although I am his first bump on Retirement Road I will not make it easy for him. You secure me an opportunity and I will not dissapoint!

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:14 pm

Logan begins to laugh ever more hysterically as Geoff stops just outside the ropes, he looks up and takes a deep breath before turning to look back at Kincade who is red in the face as he laughs in Geoffs face before calming himself.

LK: Do you ever.... EVER... Listen to the words that come out of your own mouth? I... I! owe my victory to Leone? Really? Says the little bitch who can't start a fight without having little n large behind him as backup. Or the two asians or Dyke Hill. Oh and let's not forget 6CW's very own Dicey Reilly.....

Yeah, you are such a bad ass Geoff... but let's address something shall we? You have won titles around the globe, that's what you said right? well that's nice, but I mean.... you have won titles in such brilliant companies like 6CW... hahahahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHA hnnnnnnnn hahaha Oh my word Geoff, and heres me thinking you don't have a sense of humour... ahhh....

Sorry Geoff, you may have won titles in the PAST.... but you didn't dominate a title like I dominated the hardcore championship. You didn't come through the most brutal match in history like I did at Hardcore Hell... So don't try and claim any sort of superiority here Geoff, cos right now, RIGHT now..... you are a nothing, you are a nothing and you will remain that way while I live a breathe you will always be NOTHING... so do yourself a favour and make sure you bring your boys to Lockdown, cos if you don't....You might just get hurt.

Logan throws the briefcase out the ring barely missing Geoff Steel who doesn't blink, but keeps his eyes on Logan as he exits the ring past him chuckling as he makes his way up the ramp, he picks up the briefcase and turns to Geoff holding his arms aide he smiles wide as he back up the ramp and Edgecrusher blasts out the speakers.

Kincade stops at the top of the stage where his smile drops and a scowl appears on his face as he glares back at Geoff Steel on the apron

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:37 pm

*The titantron cuts in with a video package being shown on it. The video is seemingly in a dark backstage area, looking like a boiler room or a janitor's cupboard. Lukas Takeo can be seen sitting in the corner, towel over his head, with a candle by his right foot. He begins to speak*

Takeo: "F-5. F-5. F-5."

*Takeo rocks back and forth in the corner*

Takeo: "Mic Check. Chairshots. Lighttubes."

*Takeo continues to rock back and forth, now smiling*

Takeo: "Carnage everywhere. The pain. I love the pain."

*Takeo just checks a wound on his arm, still rocking back and forth on the floor*

Takeo: "I may not have won, but I caused the most pain. Had the biggest impact. Hardcore Hell. My love. I will see you again one day."

*Takeo just whispers "one day" over and over again*

Takeo: "Now I must go onto new pastures. The past is behind us. Behind us like Chris Patricks's worthless life."

*Takeo laughs sadistically*

Takeo: "Be wary 6WF. Be wary. Takeo Time is coming."

*Takeo continues to rock back and forth in the corner of the darkened room, as the video package cuts out and we head back to ringside*

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:26 pm

*The show blasts back into life from a commercial break as the camera pans around the LG arena in Birmingham showing off fans young and old excited and going wild. The arena lights spinning around illuminating some fans with its glow as the voices of RJ and Michael Wire can then be heard over the expecting fans.*

MW: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to Lockdown on a night promised to be mad, wild and drama filled from start to finish! no surprises with the card we have got also..

RJ: That's right Michael.. a card which has promise and will deliver to a massive extent. One match that grabs my attention as we ponder the card is the Max Adamson vs Mr Kenty match later on the match.. both with plenty to prove for various reason.

MW: For sure, RJ. Max will be doing everything in his power to keep up the momentum and keep the name of the late, great, Chris Patricks, his former tag team partner fresh in everyone's mind with a commanding win. Kenty on the other hand, well he needs to get back on track and quick. This business is ruthless..

RJ: It's been a tough few weeks for both guys so it should create a fascinating match tonight. And speaking of this match here is a participant.. listen to the ovation!

*Turn up the trouble thunders over the sound system as the crowd stand on their feet and warmly welcome in a sombre looking Kenty as he makes his way onto the ramp. The crowd cheer loudly as they see Kenty wearing a black Chris Patricks shirt with a white image of Patricks on the center of the shirt with Red lettering saying "R.I.P" on it. He is also wearing a pair of smart black jeans and his green vans. His brown hair is jelled spiky upfront in a cool and sophisticated way also. Microphone in hand, Kenty trudges to the ring as the fans chant "Chris" loudly as Kenty respectfully acknowledges many of the fans in the arena. Entering the ring quickly, Kenty's usual bravado is missing and a more toned down and calm Kenty is waiting to address the crowd. Nodding in approval, Kenty begins to speak.*

Mr Kenty: Life is a very special thing. Sometimes in life, we experience major highs and major lows. And last week and a few days beforehand, I think it's safe to say we all experienced very low feelings and emotions. The shirt I'm wearing tonight is dedicated to a very special colleague and idol who was held in such regard in this company that many superstars in the back looked up to and respected. He had a connection with the fans like no other so tonight, the match tonight with Max Adamson and I, I want you all to chant his name. As loud as you can.. 

Mr Kenty: I never had the honour to wrestle Chris Patricks. Sure, I may have had the odd run in one way or another, our paths may have crossed in a minor way but not in a one on one situation. But, I'v talked to some of the guys in the back who had that honour throughout his time here and they said he was one of the toughest men they have ever faced. You look at some of his matches and you can tell.. wow. This guy laid everything on the line for his fans and his family. You can almost feel the commitment and dedication he worked that much.. 

Mr Kenty: Tonight is not about me at all.. tonight is about the continuation of celebrating the life of Chris Patricks and how he took this company to another level. And I speak freely when I say, it's a honour to face Max tonight, his former tag team partner. It's a high privilege as a matter of fact. I'm sure Max and I will put on a show worthy to you, the 6WF universe, Chris Patricks family and Chris Patricks himself. 

Mr Kenty: You may have all have noticed also, I have been quiet this week on social media websites for instance.. it's purely been down to this match and my approach. I admit, it's hard to prepare for. For me personally, this match is harder to prepare for than a title match.. Max and I are pretty emotional and passionate guys so I wouldn't expect any different on his side either. This match tonight will drain us both physically and mentally.. 

Mr Kenty: I don't know Max as a close friend but I have been long around enough to know that emotion can get the best of people sometimes.. I'm aware that things earlier this evening may have got emotional and I'm not surprised. Respectfully Max knows that I have deep sympathy for him. I even told him after the match last week, my locker room is only around the corner for support and a cup of tea if needed.. but as a champion in the ring and as a person, Max will walk to this ring tonight and give it his all, that I'm certain. 

Mr Kenty: I saw all the tributes.. all the messages of support from the fans also. Many I truly believe in this magnificent arena here tonight.. all paying tributes of respect to Chris Patricks. The events of that sad night in Cologne will never be forgotten and it's down to you guys to keep up the memory of Chris Patricks also.. that I'm sure off. Guys like Max and I will do our very best to continue his memory the way I'm sure the big guy would have wanted.. by leaving every ounce of sweat we have on our bodies on that mat tonight and for the rest of our wrestling careers. 

Mr Kenty: I think Chris Patricks even though we barely spoke taught me about this.. the heart. And how you should never quit.. never give in and never back down even if the devil is staring you in the face on the other side of the ring. That's through all his technical prowess and mental endurance. That's what Chris Patricks had best.. heart. You hear many things from other people.. some you like and some you really don't but the fact is that the same thing you would hear was that Chris Patricks was a great guy. 

Mr Kenty: You all know.. he was a passionate individual. About everything he did and everywhere he went. Unlike Max who was lucky to be his partner, again I only knew from watching him in matches and comments from others, picked up on his passion for this company and it's people. I firmly believe this is probably the toughest and hardest thing I have had to do coming here tonight and coming into a match like this..

*Kenty furrows his brow and pinches his nose, trying to remain calm and keep his emotions in check as the fans continue to chant Chris Patricks loudly and proudly. Some fans, especially some of the women are crying. Kenty continues to speak.*

Mr Kenty: Last week, I'm sure you all saw the video's and images of historic moments in Chris Patricks career.. and I got to admit, last week I didn't know how to react. Those shocking events in Germany.. I can tell, Chris Patricks throughout his career would be a guy that would wan't to go to war with anyone and would relish it. He truly lived for this company. He respected everything about this company.. 

Mr Kenty: Every single moment under the lights, every moment travelling the globe, every moment on tours or every single moment he was signing autographs he really busted his ass off for every single one of you, the 6WF universe. I think it's only fitting that this match take place tonight between two guys, Max and myself who have different perspectives of Chris Patricks. One of a close bond and the other from a distant respect and outlook. 

Mr Kenty: I know Max, you are watching this right now. Your probably in no mood to talk to me or even see me before this match, which is fine. I respect that.. but I equally know and respect the fact your struggling like all of us and as a fellow human being I can only say what I have said before and that is my door will be forever open to you. You and I, will never have the same beliefs or share the same ideologies because we are just two different guys but bonded together through tragedy and bonded together through possible fate. This perhaps was our fate to pay tribute in a match to the late, great Chris Patricks on Lockdown on the 12th July 2013. That fact alone deserves worldwide attention, not on us but the continuation of the memory of Chris Patricks. 

Mr Kenty: I also wan't you to know Max, that despite we probably will never see eye to eye or come close to being friends but I do respect you. I respect every single guy in the back and their accomplishments and you are no exception especially as a former champion. I have some cool memories of when we have gone toe to toe in the past with the Freeweight title in the picture also and I must say those matches were highly charged and technical which is always a challenge. I truly look forward to revisiting some of those memories tonight but for a very different matter.. 

mr Kenty: Tonight, it's not about Max Adamson.. It's not about Mr Kenty but the memory of Chris Patricks. This match tonight will be the continuation of his memory and his hard graft for this company. That hard graft will be demonstrated in this match tonight and I'm sure Max and I will put on some match for Chris who will be looking down on us and beaming proudly. This match tonight is for the memory of Chris Patricks, his family and you, the 6WF universe who come here week in and week out and supported Chris Patricks throughtout his career. This is for you tonight Chris.. 

*With that, Kenty tosses the microphone to one side of the ring before removing his shirt and laying it on the mat as a mark as respect. The whole LG arena stand up and cheer loudly "their is only one Chris Patricks" as Kenty looks up to the rafters and points respectfully before kissing his two fingers and pointing to the sky. Kenty the solemnly walks away from the ring, his emotions being contained just about as he bites his bottom lip, holding back tears. The scene slowly begins to fade away as Kenty reaches the top of the ramp, the camera zooming in on his face as he looks at the steel ramp in deep thought and a glistening in his eyes before the scene fades away into the backstage area.*

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:44 pm

*The scene goes backstage to find Kayleigh Reed and Kristal stood back stage respectfully watching a monitor in silence as Max Adamson disappears from the ring area. The two woman stand staring at the floor for a few moments before Kristal finally breaks the silence*

Kristal: Such a shame, It looks like Max is really struggling with Chris Patricks death.

Kayleigh: Wow, I didn't think you would care given your recent battles. I mean, well, in the past you haven't shown much compassion for Cameron like when you cost him the Freeweight championship he loves so much, let alone Max.

*Kristal looks taken aback by Kayleighs comments, before composing herself and staring at Kayleigh*

Kristal: Oh sure i forgot Kristal gets the blame for everything that goes wrong in this place, it must be impossible for me to care. People look at me and say I cost Cameron the Freeweight championship, that i ended his dream, I say I gave him a cause to fight for, a new dream to chase.

When you think about Cameron at his best, when he was out there taking the fight to the Fight for Right winner Logan Kincade, taking the fight to Mike Hill your TAW world champion, he had no fear. He just walked down to that ring and gave everything no matter what the odds. He may not have been a champion but he fought like one.

*Kristal nervously over both her shoulders*

The moment he won that title the first time he became abit of a loser to be honest, he lost that fighting spirit, that anger the makes him so good. He became so scared of everything, letting people down, losing the title. I tried to get him out the funk, reawaken the fighting spirit, I even tried drugging him to provoke a reaction. But in the end I had to show him that losing the Freeweight title isn't the end of world and so I did what I did and sure to start with it didn't have the desired effect. But look at him once again the Freeweight Champion and dreaming of becoming 6WF Champion.

Thats why this week he is going to........

*Kristal jumps and gives out a little yelp in shock as a bearded Cameron places a hand on her shoulder. She turns to find Cameron laughing and starts hitting him across the chest as Kayleigh looks on a little confused*

Kristal: WHAT THE FUCK, don't do that I almost wet myself on tv for christ's sake.

*Cameron tries to hide his laughter as he straightens the freeweight be,t on his shoulders and looks at Kristal*

Cameron: Sorry Dear, what were you saying?

Kristal: I was just about to explain what you are going to do to Kenji Hidari this week, but seeing as you are here it you may as well tell them yourself.

*Kristal takes a step back leaving Kayleigh holding a microphone in front of Cameron*

Cameron: Friday night was a night that should have been about one thing, paying tribute to Chris Patricks. While I didn't know the man well, you only needed to look at the match Highlights of his career, look at the list of achievements the man accomplished to see he deserved at least one night. 

And yet Kenji Hidari and his bunch Re-Gurgatated 6CW rejects couldn't do it. They couldn't let someone else have the spotlight for one night. I don't know why I'm surprised Kenji you have always been a bit of dick, but you claim to represent a country of honour and that's how you act.

*Cameron gives a little laugh*

The sad thing is that Kenji as great a European Champion as you were, look at the company you keep Mike Hill, Cassius Zhi, Geoff Steel, Dicey Riley all world champions do you really think that hanging with them is going to increase your chances of success or are you so blind to the fact that you are nothing more than a glorified lap dog who would get laughed out of crufts for being so weak and needy.

*Cameron grabs the mic of Kayleigh and focuses in on the camera*

But you know what, I'm glad you decided to whore yourself out because right now i don't register on Alex Walker and his buddies radar. But once they see the condition I send you crawling back in they will have to stand up and take notice. Kenji you are nothing more than my shortcut to the top. You are nothing more than an excuse for me to prove that 6CW died for a reason, nothing more than excuse to prove you and your rejected crew ain't shit compared to the Freeweight Champion.

*Cameron takes a few steps back and removes the Freeweight Championship from his shoulder, holds it to the camera and points at the company logo on the belt*

Cameron: 6WFs Freeweight Champion.

*Cameron replaces the the belt on his shoulder and takes Kristals hand before the pair walk out of shot*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:28 pm

Hidari Kenji RP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene opens up in a 6WF Ring. Camera Opens up glancing down at Hidari Kenji who appears to be in his 6WF Censored T-Shirt as the spotlight shines on him)

Hidari- Testing....1....2....3!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- You guys miss my voice?

(The fans boo)

Hidari- I haven't spoke into one of these for a while but you're going to hear me be more vocal around here and it'a already summer so you know big things are coming. But before I talk about what I would do to my opponent this Friday I want to take a moment of silence for the Former Tag Team Champions Dopant Zero.... nearly 8 months those two held the titles and I was there for 6 of those months. I think those two idiots finally learned something and thats to never cross their own blood.

(The fans boo)

Hidari- But speaking of Blood I have new blood and a new family in Re-Genesis. You already know the objective and we achieved just that!

Keith Leone is no longer 6WF World Heavyweight Champion and as long as this dominant stable still exist Cassius Zhi will remain Champion for a long...long time!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Now let's move on to other things... Re-Genesis is as bigger than the original Genesis and we're just only getting started.. if you think for one second we won't have the tag team titles and the Freeweight Title then you are sadly mistaken! Cameron Faith noo not even thats not your name...

Hidari- Nay Bother! Nay....listen to me close and clear...Re-Genesis has the 6WF World Heavyweight Championship and it's time for that Freeweight title to come to the stable. You see as a dominate 3 month reigned European Champion. I made that title pure again and to see you and Max Adamson run around and whore that belt is a disgrace.

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- This Friday is just the beginning of the hunt. This is the food chain and you're the prey, the target Nay Bother...You don't earn the respect from me to call you Cameron Faith because all I see in you is a replica a fake copy of who you trying to be. You are poor written and you are a joke to this industry!

(Hidari smirks)

Hidari- You see but I acknowledge that you can become a 2-time Freeweight Champion but you're looking at your successor.

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- Now you're little whore Kristal might be by ring side but after I'm done with her we could hire her to carry our bags. We'll pay her more than what you can give her in bed!

(The fans are in aw)

Hidari- But Re-Genesis will rule this summer and this company will fall under corruption by our dominance. This is only the beginning! And Nay after you wipe your ass with Max Adamson's face. I coming to wipe my ass with yours!

(Hidari puts the mic down as the scene fades to black)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:29 am

Dopant Zero RP
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene takes place backstage as a 6WF Reporter prepares to interview the former tag champs Dopant Zero. Tsukasa and Kenzaki are looking rather positive than negative.)

6WF Reporter- Ladies and Gentlemen your Former Tag Team Champions Dopant....

(Tsukasa snatches the microphone)

Tsukasa- Do it over and this time say longest reigning! Now!

(Tsukasa throws the microphone at the reporter)

6WF Reporter- Uh Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome your Longest Reigning and Former Tag Team Champions! Dopant Zero

Tsukasa- That's better!

6WF Reporter- Since losing your belts how do you feel??

Tsukasa- How do we feel??? We were the most dominate Tag Team Champions in this company's history! We set records! 6WF gave us that chance to become something that 6CW hasn't. We are the best tag team in the world. Who you know held a tag team championship as long as us in the last yr?

NO ONE!

Tsukasa- I'd admit I'm pissed but I'm proud to say that it took the Consaultancy three tries to take these belts. We beat them more than they beat us. The Consaultancy it won't be long before we become 2-times Tag Team Champions because we stick together and we've been tag teaming since our careers started in 6CWF.

(Tsukasa smirks)

Tsukasa- But me and Kenzaki here are looking towards the future...this Friday we face Udo Berg & Visage. Two big motherfuckers who will lose to us.

Tsukasa- As for now we wait...we wait til then til we get our hands on the Consultancy!

Kenzaki- As for now we're out

(Tsukasa and Kenzaki disappears as the scene fades away)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:22 pm

The camera goes backstage and shows The Saint looking at the camera, sunglasses covering his eyes. He is greeted almost by a mixed reaction.

The Saint: Well, never let it be said that The Saint treads a mundane path. Because just when people start to predict what I’m going to do, I shuffle the deck, roll the dice, whatever you want to call it. But I’m a man of principle, of instinct. And they are things that I’ve acted on throughout my career. Whether it was when I was a young doe eyed up and comer plying my trade in Manchester or a seasoned, multi world champion, I’ve always followed my gut instinct. And for Re-Genesis and especially it’s figure head, it’s standard bearer, that means the end.

It could’ve been easy for me to make a beeline for Mike Hill, and if I’m honest, that was the plan. But then, I saw something which enraged me more than the calculated acts of Re-Genesis at Explosion. It was always my intention to crash the celebration on Lockdown. I always intended to say my piece, but then when Cassius Zhi desecrated everything that is great about this company, everything that holds true in The Saint’s heritage, I had to act.

I had to go out there, castigate that deluded son of a bitch and finally make the stand others on this roster were afraid to make.

You see, I might have been beaten to a pulp by Re-Genesis, so much so that I had to give up my chance at reclaiming what they stole from me. But I fronted them up, I showed the world that their members can be dispensed of. And Re-Genesis, regardless of the front, will know they are fighting a man that won’t go away, a man that has camped himself in the mind of their supposed unflappable leader.

See, Cassius, it’s time to end your delusions, to give you the history lesson you’ve so conveniently forgotten. You say 6WF is in Re-Genesis? It doesn’t need a Re-Genesis, it was fine the way it was. You just cottoned on to the bandwagon because you became an afterthought.

All Re-Genesis is, Cassius, Alex Walker, is a twisted, warped ideology born through the failure of its past . 6WF is no experiment! 6WF will live and breathe longer than Re-Genesis ever will and this isn’t me ‘rallying the troops’ or being the honourable one. This is me stating FACT, Cassius. Reality.

Something you seem to have lost your grip on.

Truth is, Re-Genesis, Cassius, Walker, your collective has never faced up to a man who will face you head on, who won’t back down, who’ll take every bump and bruise. I am your reckoning, Re-Genesis!

I am the one man that will bring you down!

Unwittingly and absolutely through no choice of my own, I am the man that will set the example to these other freedom fighters.

As ever, I am 6WF’s Saint.

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:07 am

CM Funk walks into the arena all wide eyed due to his lack of sunglasses, flanked by his three gorgeous backing singers in cocktail dresses to his left and his three male brass instrumentalists in dinner suits to his right. 

CM Funk : OWWWWWWW! Do my eyes deceive me Des'Ree? Oh Des'Ree you are going to have to help me out here because the glare of my super stardom is making me conjuctivied here... I'm going to need to be getting CM Funk some Edgar Davids shit all up on my face or something. Take a note Monique... I need me some eye wear. 

Monique : Hmm Hmm. 

CM Funk turns a full circle in a lazy spin, the tassels of his multicoloured jacket flaying. 

CM Funk : OWWWWWWWW! Hart? Are you serious? You're seriously going to have to help me out here Des'Ree. I've not got my reading sunglasses on... Can't see a thing without my reading sunglasses... Which Hart I got? Is it the dead one? Because I'm a little late to help him out... I mean, I could teach the guy to be fly, but he gone! 

Or is it that bitter one with the greasy hair? Man gotta have a good shampoo, am I wrong girls? 

Girls (together) : That's right Funk!

One of the brass instrumentalists breaks free from the pack and whispers in Funk's ear, causing the biggest, most ridiculous double take imaginable 

CM Funk : Say what? The pink pants guy? The one who did that thing... on the thing... with that pretty little ginger thing... the one  who got my readers? 

Man he is a G! 

Give me a G Vicenzo!

One of the brass players hoots a G from his trumpet 

CM Funk : Straight up G! 

OW! This will be a pleasure. Birds Trifle on a Sunday evening you get what I'm saying? 

On a School night! 

But before that I got to go get my sunglasses. 

Well... I would... but that girl's gonna make Funk eeeeeeeeeeerect right now. Aint that right fellas? 

Brass instrumentalists (together) : Yeah! 

CM Funk : Whats it gonna make Funk girls? 

Girls (hesitantly together) : Erect?

CM Funk : Damn straight! So I'll leave it a bit. I'll go get some trifle instead. 

Go get me some hundreds and thousands shit.

Lex Hart? WOWEEE! What a pleasure. 

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down