6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Results 5th July 2013

Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 5th July 2013 Empty 6WF Lockdown Results 5th July 2013

Post by Mat Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:43 pm

The opening credits don’t play, instead Lockdown opens up to silence as the entire roster stand on the ramp looking down at the ring where Alex Walker is stood, flanked either side by Miss Jessica and The Consultant. The camera pans around the arena showing the placid crowd stood, pensive waiting for Walker to address them. He looks around the arena as Michael Wire and RJ are stood in front of the announce table. Their heads bowed as Walker goes to speak….

AW: Ladies and Gentleman, tonight, I stand here before you, not as Alex Walker the General Manager of Lockdown. I don’t stand here as the Leader of Re-Genesis. Tonight, I stand before you as a father. As a husband. And as a human being…

Miss Jessica tries to compose herself as the camera cuts to the roster. Max Adamson is red-faced as Clarissa stands by his side with Marshall Murdoch placing his arm around him…

AW: Last night at Explosion, the 6WF universe witnessed one of the greatest pay per views in this companies history. Every single member of this roster went out and did what they do best. Bodies were placed on the line. History was re-written and new chapters in our company began…

Walker pauses for a moment, his voice cracking with emotion…

AW: Sadly, one particular chapter in our company closed.

Crowd: THANK YOU, PATRICKS! THANKS YOU, PATRICKS! THANKS YOU, PATRICKS!

The crowd break out into huge applause. Walker nods in acknowledgement as Wire and RJ applaud with them…

AW: As you will have all seen, last night, Christopher Patricks called time on his 6WF career. Chris was one of the most charismatic superstars to ever grace these halls. He was a showman. A fiery competitor who energised crowds all over the world. He made you laugh. He made you angry, but most importantly, he made you feel.

Chris made the decision to return home to Boston and spend more time with his family. A decision which was fully accepted and appreciated by the board. On his way to the airport to start his life, Chris was involved in a serious motor accident which took the life of his driver and critically injured a 3rd man. We received notification during Explosion that Chris was taken to a medical facility where he was described as critical but stable, but despite this, he was breathing and conscious when he arrived…

Walker takes a deep breath, again looking round at the fans…

AW: It is my sad duty to report, that due to the injuries Chris sustained in the accident the medical staff, doctors and nurses were unable to save him. Christopher Patricks sadly passed away yesterday afternoon…

Walkers voice cracks as silence fills the LG Arena. He wipes a tear from his eye. The Consultant steps in to check on Walker who nods and gesture that he will carry on. The camera goes back to the ramp where the roster are stood, linked by arms as stage hands and road agents pour out from the back…

AW: Christopher wasn’t just a former World Champion. He wasn’t just a Tag Team Champion or a European Champion. Christopher was a friend. A brother. A father. And a hero to the people all over the world. He lit up this arena. He didn’t just steal shows, he stole the hearts of the fans and we will never forget the memories he has left us.

Tonight, at the request of his wife Joyce, 6WF won’t stop. 6WF won’t hide away and grieve in private. 6WF is going to do what 6WF does best. Tonight, 6WF is going to entertain. 6WF is going to raise the bar in tribute to our fallen comrade. Tonight, Lockdown is dedicated to the memory of Christopher Patricks…

The crowd burst into another huge round of applause. The camera pans round the arena showing a collection of signs….

‘WE LOVE YOU CHRIS’
‘YOU WERE MY ENIGMA’
‘YOU PUT THE JOY IN JOYCE, CHRIS’
‘I <3 CP’

AW: The bell will toll ten times for Chris. In breaking with tradition, I’m not going to ask for silence, or for constant applause. I’m going to ask you all to pay tribute however you see fit. Chant his name from the rooftops. Shed tears of sadness or clap until your hands get sore. Remember him just like we will…

Walker points towards the roster who are stood wearing ‘I <3 CP’ t-shirts which draws a huge pop as the lights begin to dim…
A picture of Chris Patricks clutching the 6WF Undisputed Title with his two children is shown as the bell begins to toll…

*Bong*
*Bong*
*Bong*
*Bong*
*Bong*
*Bong*
*Bong*
*Bong*
*Bong*
*Bong*

The crowd erupt into a roaring ‘One Chris Patricks’ chant as the roster, stage hands, road agents, Jessica, The Consultant and finally Alex Walker exit the arena to huge applause. The raise the roof again as Max Adamson comes out clutching a t-shirt. He lays it on the ramp and looks to the sky as Lockdown heads to commercial.

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 5th July 2013 Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results 5th July 2013

Post by Mat Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:45 pm

Just as RJ is about to speak “Born to Fight” hits and the crowd erupts into boos as Dicey Reilly walks out from behind the curtain wearing jeans and a black t-shirt which has 6CW ORIGINAL in white letters on the front, Dicey stands on the ramp area and soaks in the abuse from the crowd to which he just smiles.

MW: Here he comes RJ, the man who Walker has called the final piece in the Re-Genesis puzzle, the man who at Explosion decide the outcome of not just one but both World Title matches, I have met Dicey a few times during our time when we were under the same banner as 6CW and I knew he was a few potatoes short of a stew but what he did on Sunday was crazy, not only has he pi$$ed off Keith Leone but also The Saint!

RJ: But look at him Mike he doesn’t care, all I have heard throughout the years was how much of a decent guy Dicey Reilly was but then he comes out of nowhere and turns this company on its head, the guy was retired for God’s sake!

MW: Well we will get out answers one way or another tonight?

Dicey walks slowly down to the ring smiling at the fans as they throw empty drink cups at him, Dicey stops at a young fan wearing a 6WF t-shirt, the fan is kissing the top and showing it to Dicey who just laughs before spitting in the fans face, who’s father then tries to get at Dicey who just laughs as the security team stop the fans father from getting closer, Dicey rolls into the ring and stands in the centre and raised his arms in the air to a chorus of boos and you suck from the crowd!

Dicey: It’s nice to know the people of Birmingham are still so inviting…well I know the drunken whores that fill your city centre are...

Crowd: YOU SUCK!

Dicey: Before I go on I just want to talk about the terrible loss that has occurred this week, a loss that has sent a shockwave through the whole of the sporting world, he was a good friend of mine and a true legend, so I would like you all to have a minute of applause with me for a true hero….

Dicey and the crowd start to clap and some break into a Patricks chant...

RJ: Maybe what I was told about this guy was true after all.

Dicey stops the crowd and looks confused at them...

Dicey: Patricks……who the f**k is Patricks? I was talking about the great Brian O Driscoll being axed from the Lions team!?

The crowd go crazy and start throwing things into the ring as more security are called to quieten the crowd.

Dicey: Oh you thought I was talking about that dumb Plastic Paddy that died, why in all that is holy would I care about that, don’t you all not find it ironic that his family died in a car crash, his life and career were a car crash and he still drove everywhere…what an idiot!

Dicey starts to laugh again and shake his head in disbelief...

MW: This is despicable RJ, someone needs to get this guy out of here before he starts a riot

Dicey: Anyway, ever since Sunday I have been inundated with people asking me why? Why did I take out The Saint and my old friend Keith….Leone, well the Saint was for Walker but Leone….Leone was for me, you see me and Keith have a long history together, months and months of smashing the heads off each other for the 6CW Extreme Title which all came to an end at Destiny in the most brutal match known to man…The Chamber of Horrors at Destiny, you see that was the day Leone was launched into the big time and that was the beginning of the end for my beloved 6…C…W...

RJ: What is he talking about Mike if it wasn’t for Leone, Walker would have destroyed 6CW!

Dicey: Leone killed 6CW the night he beat that pink wearing fairy Lex Hart for the Heavyweight title, you see in winning the belt Alex Walker was forced out, his money, his backing, everything gone, we were left adrift and what did you precious Keith Leone do the first chance he got….he jump ship like the rat he is, leaving the likes of Kenty, Udo, Steel and countless other guys careers to die along with the company, that was until they were saved by a great man…Alex Walker...

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dicey: I had no love for Walker but I respected him for what he did for those guys and when he rang me a few weeks ago and put his plans on the table and asked me to help him forfil them and save this company from Leone and the rest of the leeches that are bleeding it dry I jumped at the chance, I want to hurt Leone, I want to see him suffer like the people he put on the dole line, I want to see him fall and when he does mark my words Keith…I WILL BE RIGHT THERE!!!!!

Dicey throws his mic to the ground before leaving the ring...

MW: Questions answered RJ or more to ask, Dicey is crazy!

RJ: And that makes him one dangerous man Mike!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:46 pm

We cut to a view of The Fanatic's Lair, it is dark and no one seems to be there. It is quiet for several moments until we hear the thuds of footsteps walking across the broken wooden boards. The Fanatic comes into view smirking menacingly

F- Sunday night I did what every person in the world thought impossible, I didnt just defeat Splinter, I destroyed him. I finished his story here in 6WF. and now written deep with in his soul is the name of the fanatic and every morning he awakes from his sleep and looks into the mirror he is going to have live with the fact that it was me that took away his livelihood, The one man he tried to hold back and control, the man he tried to stop being the monster he truly is. But Sunday he learnt he could only do that for a small amount of time and the monster was reawaken.
He has unleashed a nightmare upon the 6WF, even though he is gone this is only the beginning of the nightmare for 6WF and Re-Genesis. For I will not quit, I will not die and the dark destroyer will rise again.

Fanatic walks over to a massive mirror and stares into it.

F- Everyone now has a warning, The warning is dont cross my path or your nightmare begins. James Mcmanus if you were wise you would stay away from birmingham tonight, because you may very well become the second of my many many victims. Mcmanus you are scared of me and that is the reason you havent put that little belt you have around your waist currently. You know Mcmanus I would destroy you and take what you hold most dear.

Fanatic closes his eyes and begins to laugh manically, as he does this Mcmanus springs from the shadows, he jumps Fanatic from behind Smashing Fanatics head into the mirror. The glass shatters, The Fanatics head becomes a crimson mess. Fanatic falls to the ground and Mcmanus goes to a mount position and pummels his fist into the head of Fanatic several times. The blood begins to flow even more. Mcmanus gets to his feet leaning over Fanatic

JM- Fanatic, just remember that you are not facing the jumped up midget anymore. I'm far better, more intense and more dangerous than he will ever be. Fanatic you will never beat me let alone destroy me. Fanatic you will never hold this belt, no one will, this belt is mine and that's exactly how it will stay for a long time. Look how I dominated Dubois bell to bell sunday at explosion. I can do that to any person on this roster and you never forget it.

I know everything about you, I know your weaknesses, I know your strengths and I know how to beat you.

It wont be my story ending anytime soon Fanatic, it will be yours.

Mcmanus leaves the lair smiling manically, As he does Fanatic sits up doing the same, he rubs the blood on his face, he looks at it on his hands. he begins to chuckle to himself before slowly getting to his feet and talking again.

F- An eye for an eye James, Blood spill for blood spilled. Mcmanus your bad luck is about to begin

The screen fades

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:47 pm

Match 1
The Fanatic vs James McManus

RJ: Singles action to kick off the post Explosion aftermath, with things now all building towards Chaos in just under a month’s time.

MW: This match certainly isn’t something fresh though, there is a long time rivalry between these two competitors!

RJ: They’ve gone from stablemates to tag partners to rivals, there was a little absence for one of these men, but they’re back and ready to fight.

MW: And throughout the whole period, the European Title has been the main bone of contention and desire.

The crowd give a mixed reaction as “Sad but True” blares out around the arena as James McManus walks out onto the stage. He cracks his knuckles at the top of the ramp before striding down the rampway towards the ring. He climbs up the steel steps and then enters the ring through the middle rope. He gets to his feet and stands waiting.

RJ: McManus got an impressive win at Explosion over Jerome Dubois to retain the European Title, now the real work begins once more.

MW: That’s what it’s like for the Champion, you are immediately onto the next challenger.
“Change (In the House of Flies)” plays out as the fans descend into deafening boos as the lights dim and the arena is illuminated in a red glow. Fanatic then walks out onto the stage to louder boos from the fans and he then walks down to the ring, the lights flicking off and on as he does so. Fanatic then climbs to the ring apron and stretches his arms wide before spitting red liquid from his mouth, covering the ring in a red mist, before then stepping over the top rope

MW: Fanatic was also victorious at Explosion, absolutely decimating his and McManus’ former mentor Chaos.

RJ: It was devastating Michael. We haven’t seen The Fanatic in form like that for a long time.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

McManus and The Fanatic lock-up. Fanatic gains the early advantage but McManus breaks the lock-up, he floats around the back and hits a couple of forearms. He backs Fanatic into the ropes where he then drives his neck down across the top rope continually.

The ref breaks the hold and forces McManus away from The Fanatic until the champion moves away from the ropes. McManus puts him into an armbar hold but Fanatic spins his way out and then flips McManus into the canvas with a judo throw. McManus rolls to his feet and runs in at The Fanatic who swats him down with a big clothesline! He covers.

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

Fanatic gets up to his feet and drags McManus up by the head and fires in big elbows to the side of McManus’ head. Fanatic whips McManus into the ropes and then drills him into the canvas with a big spinebuster. Fanatic waits for McManus to rise before hitting a side suplex, he covers.

RJ: Fanatic using his power to dominate the opening exchanges of the match.

MW: McManus is much betting coping in these situations now though Arj. He doesn’t panic, the championship has taken him to another level.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

The Fanatic waits for McManus to rise, he sets up for a snap suplex but McManus blocks and then counters with a suplex of his own. He quickly gets to his feet and starts stomping away on the right ankle of The Fanatic. McManus brutally stomps down until the referee steps in.

McManus turns to the crowd and taunts them, he waits for The Fanatic to get up to his knees before bouncing off the ropes and hitting a huge knee into the side of the head. McManus makes the cover.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

James McManus gets up to his feet, he grabs the right leg of Fanatic and then continually drives it into the canvas. McManus finally steps away, he waits for Fanatic to rise before showing tremendous power in lifting Fanatic onto his shoulders.

RJ: POWERSLAM!

MW: Wow that was very impressive from McManus!

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Fanatic kicks out, McManus brings him to his feet and goes to whip him across the ring but Fanatic uses his power to instead launch McManus into the ropes. He bounces back off them and The Fanatic hits him with a big boot to the skull. He hooks the leg quickly.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Fanatic stands tall over McManus, waiting for him to get to his feet. When he does so, Fanatic drives a stiff knee up into the stomach. McManus keels over and Fanatic pummels away on his back with a series of clubbing punches. McManus falls into the ropes, Fanatic then starts hitting knees to the head.

Eventually he steps back. McManus falls slowly forward, straight into a boot to the gut from Fanatic who then hauls McManus up into the air and drills him to the canvas with a huge powerbomb!

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

RJ: What an interesting contest this has been.

MW: The power of Fanatic pitted against McManus’ technical skills and his targeting of the right ankle that has been such an effective tactic McManus in his career.

McManus kicks out, The Fanatic brings him to his feet and sets up for a chokeslam but McManus drops down out of the hold. He nails a chopblock on The Fanatic and he collapses to his knees. McManus then nails a running dropkick to the face before covering.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

James McManus drags The Fanatic up to his feet where he boots him in the stomach. Fanatic keels over and McManus then shows off his power, managing to hit a snap powerbomb on The Fanatic! He doesn’t cover, instead dragging Fanatic to the corner where he starts stomping away on the ankle before going to the 2nd rope. He then hits a diving stomp onto the ankle.

RJ: McManus absolutely vicious here, unrelenting in his offence.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

McManus gets to his feet and moves away from The Fanatic, going up to the top rope. He waits for his former tag partner to rise before flying off the top rope, going for a crossbody but Fanatic catches him.

RJ: Not good for McManus!

Fanatic launches him across the ring with a fallaway slam. McManus rolls to his feet and Fanatic hits a back body drop! The crowd pop as The Fanatic then runs the ropes and nails another big boot on McManus. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

McManus drives the shoulder up off the canvas, Fanatic gets to his feet and hauls McManus up to his feet where he hits a couple of open-hand chops to the chest. He follows this up with a boot to the stomach and a piledriver!

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

Again McManus gets the shoulder up, Fanatic puts him into an armbar hold and then goes to the corner and slowly up to the top rope. He steadies himself...

RJ: FANATIC GOING OLD SCHOOL!

Fanatic hits the Undertaker’s trademark move, he then runs the ropes, dropping a big leg down across the throat. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2..............Kick out!

McManus drives the shoulder up. The Fanatic waits for him to rise before whipping him into the corner. Fanatic comes steaming in, attempting a big splash but McManus dives out of the way!

He then fires away huge punches and kicks to Fanatic until he slumps down. McManus continues stomping away until the referee steps in. McManus then proceeds to smash the knee of Fanatic into the steel ring post continually. Eventually the ref steps in but McManus is stood with a grin on his face. He waits for The Fanatic to rise before booting him in the stomach...

RJ: MK ULTRA II!

MW: That’s got to be it!

Ref: 1..........................2..................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: McManus picks up the win over his old tag partner.

MW: Great match up RJ!

McManus rolls to his feet, he clutches the European Title to his waist before holding it towards the rooftops in memory of Patricks.

Last edited by Mat on Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:48 pm

Jack Reynolds is backstage with a film crew. He looks into the camera before addressing the audience through the lens.

Reynolds: Ladies and gentleman, I am here to try and talk to two guys that Explosion delivered both ecstasy and agony. The tag team, The Consultancy, were champions for mere minutes before being dethroned by Udo Berg and Visage. Having been AWOL for the past week, I hope to catch up with them before their scheduled singles matches at Lockdown tonight. In fact.....yes......here they come now.........

Vortex and Johnny Oko breeze past the film crew and don't stop. The cameraman chases after them, with Reynolds in tow.

Reynolds: Vortex......Johnny....can you spare some time.

Oko doesn't turn around but simply gives Reynolds the finger as he continues to walk.

Reynolds: Come on guys.....please......

Vortex stops and Oko takes a few more steps forward before stopping himself. Oko looks at his tag partner, before rolling his eyes. He takes a piece of foil from his pocket, unwraps the gum it holds and places it in his mouth. Oko then gestures Vortex to go on while he stays stock still. Vortex then turns round and addresses the interviewer.

Vortex: Be quick Jack.......we aren't in the mood.

Reynolds: Simply, what are your thoughts right now?

Vortex looks him up and down before getting into the interviewers face.

Vortex: Screwed......

Johnny slams his katana against the wall in the background.

Oko: Fucking screwed.....

Vortex backs away but still glares at Reynolds.

Vortex: Screwed beyond belief.

Reynolds looks increasingly uncomfortable but continues with the interview.

Reynolds: That was the general reaction to what Udo Berg and Vis.......

Vortex: Woah, woah, woah pipsqueak. I am not talking about the new tag team champions. Not yet anyway. I am talking about CM Funk and Mr Riddick. They are in for a world of hurt tonight. We have been away on a little soul searching mission after Sunday and do you want to know what we found Jack?

Reynolds: No...go on......

Vortex: That we have no soul.

Oko laughs in the background and blows out a chewing gum bubble.

Vortex: Let's get one thing straight. The Consultancy are experts at playing the game. So we aren't going to cry when the game plays us. Walker did what he had to do to get his little group ahead of the game. We would not expect anything less. All it now means is we have to up our game to match it.

Oko: Starting tonight.....

Reynolds: But you won the tag team championship? You will go down as former champions.

Vortex knocks his head back and laughs sarcastically.

Vortex: Yeah....and we really want to remember that little reign don't we? When it means something to the pair of us.....then you can call us former tag team champions. Anyway Jack....you are just wasting our time now. We have people to beat and things to discuss. Choose your last question wisely.

Reynolds looks at the camera and then back at Vortex.

Reynolds: Do you have a message for Re-Genesis?

Vortex: Only this......you played us well. And now you are going to see just how well we can play the game that is 6WF. The Consultancy never.....back......down. This is just the beginning. But the end starts tonight.

Johnny walks up to the camera and grabs the microphone out of Reynolds hand. He then screams into the camera lens.

Oko: RE-GENESIS! OKO WILL HAVE REVENGE!

He then K-Oko's the camera out of the crew members hands and it clatters loudly on the floor. We just make out two pairs of footsteps as Oko and Vortex walk back through the corridors.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:53 pm

RJ: Folks, tonight, former 6WF stars from all over the world have been paying tribute to Chris Patricks who sadly lost his life in Germany after the Explosion PPV, JJ Johnson, former 6WF World Champion sent out this tweet....

An image appears on the screen....

@VIPPlaya: Thoughts with the family of CP. Great competitor, great friend, true champion! #RIPEnigma

RJ: Clarke James, former European Champion and one half of the tag team that took gold from Chris Patricks and Max Adamson has this to say....

@CJJames: Truly shocked. Can't believe he's gone. My fave opponent. Peace out, Chris! #RIPEnigma

MW: Crime Lord, the 6WF Hardcore Champion who is recovering from Hardcore Hell and his Fight for the Right defeat had this to say....

Crime Lord Statement:

I'm truly saddened and shocked at the loss of a man who accomplished so much in his time in 6WF. It's moments like this when you step back and look at what's truly valuable in life. Chris gave his life to 6WF. He put his body on the line and strove to acheive his goals in an admirable way that should be a benchmark for anyone wanting to make it in this business. My condolences go out to Joyce Patricks, their young children and the rest of the Patrick's family. You'll always be in our thoughts.

RJ: Tributes are pouring in for Patricks, from everyone across the world and we thank you on behalf of the Patricks family for the level of support you have shown.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:59 pm

Match 2

Vortex vs CM Funk

RJ: Singles action up next...

MW: This is a joke of a match RJ.

RJ: It’s a debut Michael, it’s CM FUNK TIME!

MW: Give me a break.

The entrance music of Brodus Clay roars out and the crowd cheer loudly as CM Funk dances out onto the stage. Funk walks down to the ring, tagging the fans hands before sliding under the bottom rope.

RJ: What an entertainer!

MW: Shut up RJ, he’s an idiot!

“Breathe” blares out through the speakers and a plume of green smoke engulfs the top of the stage. Vortex walks out through the smoke, before striding down the rampway. Vortex steps through the middle rope, staring across at Funk with anger etched across his face.

RJ: Vortex doesn’t look happy.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Funk goes in for the lock-up, but Vortex swots him away with a clubbing right hand. He brings Funk to his feet, he nails a number of huge knees into the stomach before whipping Funk out across the ring and nails a side slam.

Vortex doesn’t cover, he drags up Funk and throws him into the corner, Vortex runs in and nails a huge splash. Funk staggers forward, Vortex nails a double handed chokebomb on the debutant. Vortex drags up CM Funk, he hits a boot into the gut before nailing a powerbomb.

Ref: 1...............2.......Vortex breaks the pin himself.

MW: He is really not happy!

Vortex gets to his feet, he pummels away on the head of Funk repeatedly before dragging him up. He nails 5 successive powerslams before lifting up CM Funk, he then nails a Samoan Drop. Funk stumbles up, Vortex hits a boot into the gut...

RJ: RUPTURE!

Vortex drags Funk up again...

MW: AND AGAIN!

He brings Funk up for a third time...

RJ: THIRD RUPTURE!

Ref: 1..........................2..........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Utterly dominant.

*Vortex rolls out and strides back up the ramp angrily.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:00 am

RJ: Folks, tonight we're paying tribute to one of the greatest superstars in our company, the late, great, Christopher Patricks.

MW: Chris was successful in every division, and no more so than when teaming up with his old friend, Max Adamson, when we come back, will take you back to the night when they stood tall over some of the greatest teams in 6WF, to finally lift gold...

RJ: Up next for you here at WAR we have a fantastic 8 man, 4 team tag match for the 6WF Tag Team championships.

MW: Normally with the tag division you are left with two teams fighting it out for the top prize, but this past month we’ve been spoiled for choice, and it’s been so tough to decide who the best team is they’ve all been thrown into a match together.

RJ: We have four relatively new teams in this match, and they will all be looking to make an impression and end the year on a high!

RA: Ladies and Gentleman the following match is a FOUR TEAM MATCH scheduled for one fall and for the 6WF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS!

*Crowd Pop

RA: Introducing the first challengers, at a combined weight of 523lbs, the team of CHAOS AND NEMESISSSSS!

“It’s an omen” blasts out followed by “Granite” and the crowd descend into boos as Chaos creeps out onto the stage. He points to the sky and a lightning bolt goes off, followed by the arena descending into darkness before a scream is heard. “Epilogue” then hits and Nemesis bursts out as the lights come back on, the two stomp down the ramp and step into the ring.

MW: A team with a real mix of power and high-flying coupled with a very dark attitude.

RA: And the 2nd challengers, at a combined weight of 446lbs and representing the CHURCH of HERO, Marshall Murdoch and Clarke James!

“Papercut” hits and Marshall Murdoch steps out, he kisses his necklace in the shape of a H before taking it off and holding it in his hands. He strides down the ramp ignoring the loud boos from the crowd and he slides into the ring before getting to his feet and stretching using the ropes.

“Spotlight” blares out and the crowd’s boo continue as a hooded Clarke James strides out onto the stage, he takes off the head and the crowd boo louder. He then walks down the ramp almost transfixed before stepping in to reveal his own necklace with “H” on it, He also kisses it before he and Murdoch sink to their knees and pray with the necklaces on the turnbuckle.

RJ: Brought in as Hero’s disciples this powerful team have really impressed.

RA: The third challengers, at a combined weight of 516lbs, the team of “The Enigma” Christopher Patricks and Max Adamson!

“Refuse/Resist” hits and the crowd start to cheer, Patricks walks out, he lifts his arms in the air as pyros go off, he takes off his T-shirt and throws it into the crowd, he then comes sprinting down the ramp and slides into the ring before leaping up and saluting the fans.

“Lets talk about it" by White Denim plays and the crowd pop as Max Adamson strides out onto the ramp, before posing at the top and then striding down the ramp saluting Patricks in the ring and slapping the fans hands before sliding into the ring!

MW: By far the most experienced team in the match they have only formed as a team this month but have been impressive and down right brutal in continual beatdowns of the following team.

RA: And now, The REIGNING AND DEFENDING 6WF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS, At a combined weight of 487lbs, LA PULGA LOCO and SOLOMON RIDDICK, THE ASSOCIATION!

"Always" by Saliva hits and the crowd boo as the ghostly Solomon Riddick slowly makes his way to the ring. He rolls in and kneels in prayer as the camera zooms to above the ring, looking down on him in the darkness offering his prayers.

The lights raise and “Papi Chulo” hits to loud boos from the crowd. La Pulga Loco somersaults onto the ramp through an array of pyro’s. He stares down at his opponents in the ring before holding up his tag team title, he then sprints to the ring and slides in, leaping up and slapping Riddick’s hand.

RJ: These are the men in possession and with possibly the toughest task of the night, they don’t have to get pinned to lose this match so they’ll have to be on top of their game throughout the night.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Solomon Riddick decides the best tactic is to start off in the ring for his team to have an early presence in the match, His old foe Max Adamson stares across at him with a smirk before leaving the ring. Nemesis is left to lock up.

MW: Quite an early clash!

The two colossal figures meet in the middle and lock up, neither man gains any sort of advantage and they break the hold cleanly. They lock up again and this time Nemesis does gain a slight advantage, he pushes Riddick back into the corner. The Association man counters with an elbow to the head, he then boots at the knee of Nemesis and he lands on one knee. Riddick then boots him in the back, He tags in La Pulga who goes to the top rope and hits a diving kick to the side of the head. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1.................2......Kick out!

La Pulga rises to his feet and immediately makes the tag back into Solomon Riddick. He steps into the ring and before Nemesis gains any momentum he drops a series of knees down into the face before slowly lifting Nemesis up. Riddick crashes a hard knee up into the stomach before grabbing Nemesis from behind and hitting a massive German suplex. He again tags in La Pulga Loco who waits for Nemesis to get to one knee before hitting a snap DDT!

Ref: 1.................2........Kick out!

RJ: Strong start from The champions in this match.

La Pulga Loco is again re-tagging in Solomon Riddick who heaves up Nemesis, he throws him across the ring before spinning him down with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Riddick lifts up Nemesis and he throws him to the corner where he tags in La Pulga before leaving the ring, La Pulga goes for a rolling German suplex but Nemesis blocks before lifting La Pulga up and ramming him into the corner, he then waits for La Pulga to fall forward before nailing a big boot that sends LPL crashing down!

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

MW: Utter power there from Nemesis.

The former TAW Champion has La Pulga into a sleeper hold, he drags him up before throwing him into the corner where he hits a series of big fists, he then drags LPL forward and nails a big spinebuster before tagging in Chaos who delivers a springboard legdrop! Chaos hooks the leg as the crowd start up a gregers chant.

Chaos gets to his feet and he motions to the crowd to “shush”. He waits for the Mexican to rise before lifting a boot into the side, he then comes rebounding off the ropes and nails a running one-handed bulldog. He then runs the ropes and nails a lionsault.

Ref: 1.............2...Kick out!

LPL gets the shoulder up, Chaos makes the tag to Nemesis who steps into the ring and waits for La Pulga to rise before scooping him onto his shoulders and hitting a running powerslam! He picks up LPL and throws him to the corner, where the blind tag is made by Chris Patricks. He waits on the outside as Nemesis hits a clothesline from Hell that sends LPL over the top rope to the outside. Nemesis turns around and Patricks hits a spinning wheel kick that sends Nemesis to the canvas. Patricks gets to his feet and immediately starts to stomp away at Nemesis before smartly making the tag to the bigger Max Adamson. The Australian steps in and covers.

Adamson spins to his feet and drops a succession of knees into the back before finally allowing Nemesis up, only to drag him down to the canvas by the arm. Nemesis stumbles to his feet and Adamson manages to get up underneath him and send Nemesis down with a gigantic back body drop. Max makes the tag o Patricks who strides into the ring with an air of confidence about himself. He picks up Nemesis only to send a boot into the stomach, he tries for a front flip piledriver but then stops, and lifts Nemesis up hitting a spike piledriver!

RJ: Dangerous move there from Patricks!

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

RJ: Definitely the closest we have come so far in this match.

MW: It’s been quite an even match, the Church of Hero’s Marshall Murdoch and Clarke James are the only two who have yet to get into the action so far.

Patricks retreats back and waits for Nemesis to rise before walking towards him and nailing a big superkick. Adamson tags in and as Nemesis stumbles around he lifts him onto his shoulders...

MW: The Cyclone!

Ref: 1..................2..................La Pulga Loco breaks the pin attempt!

RJ: Tag team champion saves it for his team!

For the first time we see one of the Church of Hero members involved as Clarke James storms into the ring, he picks up La Pulga Loco and hits a series of European Uppercuts before bouncing off the ropes and knocking him to the outside with a clothesline. He leaves the ring quickly as Solomon Riddick also enters and runs across only for Chris Patricks to pull down the top rope to send Solomon toppling onto his Association partner.

MW: Association out of this at the moment!

Max Adamson picks up Nemesis and throws him towards the corner before running across and nailing a monkey flip, Adamson makes the tag to Patricks who runs off the ropes and nails a spinning forearm smash before covering.

Ref: 1....................2.......Kick out!

Patricks heaves up the former TAW Champion in a headlock but Nemesis drives him back towards the corner, Adamson makes the tag in and pulls Nemesis back and nails a big German suplex. Adamson hooks the leg.

Nemesis gets the shoulder up, Max makes the tag to Chris Patricks who goes up to the top rope for a moonsault...

RJ: Nemesis moves out of the way!

Nemesis tags in the nearest person which is Marshall Murdoch, as Chris Patricks rolls back to the corner. Murdoch drags up Patricks and boots him in the gut before smashing multiple knees up into the head before making the tag again to Clarke James. James goes up behind Patricks and hits him with an atomic drop, then Murdoch comes off the ropes and nails a big boot into the head. James covers.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out
James drags up Patricks off the canvas, he punches him in the head before launching him to the corner, Patricks uses the ropes to attempt to springboard over the on-rushing James but he is caught on the shoulders by James, who walks to the centre of the ring and hits a samoan drop on Patricks. Clarke James then goes towards Adamson and attempts to throw him off the apron, however Adamson counters by blocking the punch and hitting one of his own, sending James backwards. Patricks is up and he goes for a spinning wheel kick that James ducks under before tagging in Murdoch.

He runs into the ring and goes for a bulldog on Patricks but he is shoved away, Patricks rises to his feet and he picks up Murdoch by the waist before flinging him to the canvas with a big German suplex. He bridges over into the cover.

MW: A bit of naivety from James has allowed Patricks back into the match.

Patricks looks to slow the pace of the match down a bit by having Murdoch into a front facelock, however he manages to fight up to his feet quickly which forces Patricks into quick action, nailing a jumping DDT! He kips up and stumbles backwards and is tagged by Chaos who runs into the ring at Murdoch who goes for a spinebuster but Chaos reverses with a codebreaker! He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2........Kick out!

Chaos drags up Murdoch and throws him to the corner and hits a series of big boots into the stomach, Marshall extends his hand back and just swings slapping LPL which constitutes a tag. Chaos does not make the mistake of being ambushed, he leaves Murdoch and motions for La Pulga to come forward.

LPL and Chaos hook up. LPL quickly gets the upper hand getting Chaos into a rear waistlock and running him into the ropes, using the momentum to roll up the monster formerly known as Gregers.

Ref: 1....................2..............Kick out!

MW: LPL nearly snuck a pinfall there!

Chaos kicks out and LPL rolls backwards onto his feet. The Association's high-flier crouches and waits for Chaos to get to his feet, then hits him with a perfectly executed dropkick. Chaos gets up again and is met with a spinning heel kick. Chaos rolls to the corner and LPL is straight on him, hitting him with quick forearm strikes. Chaos rests in the corner as LPL does a backward somersault and the goes for a body splash in the corner. Chaos moves out of the way at the last moment and LPL meets the turnbuckle. Chaos is quick to unload some forearm smashes of his own then whip LPL to the other corner. As LPL rebounds Chaos bounces off the adjacent ropes and floors him with a bulldog.

Chaos covers...

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Chaos tags in Nemesis who steps into the ring... Nemesis charges at LPL and hits him with a big boot then flashes an evil glance at Riddick who looks ready to tag in. Nemesis turn his attention back to LPL and lifts him up onto his shoulder for a devastating powerslam but LPL drops down the back and nails a reverse DDT! He falls back and tags in Solomon Riddick...

The powerful Association man steps into the ring and whips Nemesis across the ring where Clarke James makes the tag in, he and Riddick do double team Nemesis momentarily to take him out of the ring. James then turns towards Riddick who boots him in the stomach and lifts him onto his shoulders...

MW: Fallout Neckbreaker!

Ref: 1................2.........Kick out!

Riddick allows James up to his feet before going for a spinebuster but Clarke James elbows out before hitting an atomic drop, he then pulls Riddick back towards him and nails a running samoan drop! James makes the cover...

Ref: 1.................2........Kcik out!

Riddick gets the shoulder up, James waits for him to rise before attempting to place Solomon Riddick into a full nelson hold...

RJ: Setting up for his Devils Cross finisher...

Riddick counters with a jawbreaker, Riddick runs at James going for a bicycle kick ala Sheamus, James sidesteps and Murdoch nails a big boot into the skull, James grabs him and hits a Russian leg sweep.

Ref: 1.................2.......Kick out!

James makes the tag into Marshall Murdoch who steps into the ring, Riddick crawls towards the corner where Adamson is and desperately tags in. Adamson steps into and runs at Murdoch who hits a leaping knee, he drags Adamson up in a headlock and hits a series of big knees into the head, He then hits a shoulderbreaker.

Ref: 1...................2..........Kick out!

Murdoch allows Adamson to rise, he hits a roundhouse kick to the gut...

RJ: MARSHALL LAW! WHAT A KICK TO THE THROAT!

Ref: 1..................2..............Chaos breaks the pinfall!

Chaos dives in to make the save for his team, Clarke James sprints into the ring but Chaos sees him coming and nails a tornado DDT! Chaos drags Adamson back to the corner and tags himself in, Murdoch rises and Chaos boots him in the stomach...

MW: G-FORCE!

RJ: Chaos is going to win it!

Ref: 1...................2..................3.foot on the rope!

MW: Great heart from Murdoch...

Chaos rises to his feet, he can’t believe Murdoch’s kicked out and he waits for him to rise, he sets up for a 2nd G-Force but Murdoch shoves him away, he looks for the tag to Clarke James but he is down from the Tornado DDT. Riddick drags Murdoch towards him and tags in, before throwing him to the outside of the ring. He walks menacingly towards Chaos, he lines up the devils advocate punch but Chaos ducks before hitting a backcracker!

RJ: Chaos on fire!

Ref: 1.................2.........Kick out!

Riddick gets the shoulder up, Chaos waits for him to rise where Riddick suddenly goes for the Devils Advocate and connects viciously!

MW: He’s got to be out cold!

Riddick makes the tag to La Pulga who steps into the ring, he runs the ropes for his patented rolling thunder and he connects!

RJ: I cannot believe! They are going to retain the titles!

Ref: 1.......................2.................3.Kick out!

MW: Did he get it?

RJ: Ref’s signalling a two!

MW: No way!
Chaos is dragged up by LPL, but Chaos digs a thumb into the eye. He stumbles back and Patricks tags in, he pulls LPL towards him...

RJ: ENIGMA BOMB!

Ref: 1..........................2............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: They’ve got it! They’ve got it!

RA: Ladies and Gentleman the winners of this match by way of pinfall and your NEEEEWWWW 6WF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS...MAX ADAMSON AND CHRISTOPHER PATRICKS!

*Adamson rolls into the ring with the two tag title belts, he hands one to Patricks before lifting him up and the two hug in the middle of the ring before climbing opposite corners to salute the fans.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:03 am

Match 3
Cameron Faith v Jerome Dubois

RJ: Here we go then folks, more singles action lined up for you now!

MW: Mixed fortunes for these two men at Explosion, one making a successful title challenge, the other was not so successful.

RJ: Cameron Faith won back the Freeweight Title that he lost at the previous Pay Per View Redemption...

MW: Where as Jerome Dubois failed to take the European Title away from the grasp of James McManus.

“Mind Eraser” blares out around the arena and the crowd as Dubois jogs out backwards onto the stage. He turns on the spot, his arms outstretched as a red pyro goes off behind him. Dubois struts down the ramp to the ring, he climbs up the steel steps, wipes his feet on the ring apron before stepping into the ring.

MW: I think everything was stacked against Dubois at Explosion, there was a lot of emotion resting on that match from McManus.

RJ: That’s no reason for him not to win the match, he should have known better.

“I fought the law” hits and the crowd pop for the arrival of Cameron Faith. He walks out onto the stage alongside Kristal, who holds up the Freeweight Title. Faith kisses her on the cheek, the two then walk to the ring, tagging the fans hands.

RJ: Kristal had a huge impact on the result at Explosion, it was her involvement that helped give Faith the win.

MW: I really don’t know what to make of her RJ, one PPV she costs Cameron the title, the next she pretty much wins it back for him!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Faith and Dubois start off in the ring. They lock up and Faith drives Dubois back towards the ropes. He hits a couple of punches into the head before whipping Dubois into the ropes, on the rebound he knocks him down with a leaping knee to the head. Dubois staggers to his feet and walks straight into a DDT! Cover.

MW: Strong start from Faith.

Dubois drives the shoulder up off the canvas. Faith places the Frenchman into a front facelock, slowly bringing Dubois to a vertical base. Dubois spins out of the hold, before poking a thumb into the eye of Faith. Dubois hits a succession of punches interspersed with a little French Dance which the crowd boo.

Jerome Dubois then whips Faith out across the ring, on the rebound he drills him to the canvas with a spinebuster. Faith stumbles to his feet, Dubois hits a boot to the gut and follows it with the Au Revoir! Cover.

Ref: 1............2...........Kick out!

RJ: Some dirty tactics from Dubois bringing him back into this match.

Jerome Dubois drags Cameron Faith to his feet, he slings him over his shoulders before running to the centre of the ring and hitting a big powerslam. Dubois retreats to the corner, waiting for Faith to rise. When he does so, Dubois sprints in and nails The French Connection(Spear), Cover.

Jerome Dubois applies an armbar hold on Cameron Faith. The Scotsman slowly gets up to his feet only for Dubois to throw him back into the canvas with an arm drag takedown. Faith stumbles up, Jerome Dubois lifts Faith up and connects with a scoop slam. The Frenchman runs the ropes before connecting with a leaping leg drop. He covers.

Ref: 1..........2.......Kick out!

Jerome Dubois rolls up to his feet and stomps away on the head of Cameron Faith who rolls away towards the ropes. He places his body under the ropes and Dubois is forced to retreat. Faith pulls himself up using the ropes, Dubois runs in but Cameron counters with a huge forearm smash that knocks Dubois to the mat much to the crowd’s delight.

MW: The LG Arena enjoyed that!

Dubois staggers to his feet, Faith bounces off the ropes before leaping into the air and nailing a huge clothesline on the Frenchman. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2.......Kick out!

Cameron Faith gets up to his feet, he stands over Dubois waiting for him to rise. When the former European Champion rolls to his feet, Faith drives a boot into the stomach. He then throws Dubois down to the canvas with a suplex. Faith keeps the hook applied, driving to his feet and hitting a 2nd suplex. Faith rolls up...

RJ: Three amgios suplex!

MW: Impressive from Faith!

Jerome Dubois kicks out, Cameron Faith rolls to his feet and pulls Dubs up with him. He launches him firmly into the corner, Faith then sprints in connecting with a shining wizard before grabbing the head of Dubois. He runs foward...

RJ: Bulldog!

Ref: 1............2.............Kick out!

Kristal cheers Cameron on as he leaps to his feet, he grabs up Dubois but the Frenchman hits a knee to the gut to loud boos. Dubois starts firing in chops to chest of the Freeweight Champion but Faith then manages to block one. He then fires in a succession of knife-edge chops of his own that back Dubois into the ropes, Faith continues with the chops to loud cheers until the ref steps in.

Faith steps back, Dubois stumbles forward straight into a superkick! Cover.

Ref: 1......................2............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Faith wins it!

MW: Imrpessive display from our new Freeweight Champion.

Faith celebrates the win with Kristal before they walk up the ramp arm in arm. As they reach the top of the stage, The Fanatic barges past them and down to the ring.

RJ: What's he doing out here?!

Fanatic drags up Dubois before driving him into the canvas with a huge chokeslam, he hauls up Dubois and nails another chokeslam before standing over the Frenchman.

MW: Fanatic has just sent out another message of intent.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:04 am

'Run This Town' blares through the speakers and the crowd erupt into a chorus of boo's as Alex Walker strides on to stage flanked by Geoff Steel, Udo Berg, Kenji Hidari, Visage and Dicey Reilly who is boo'd mercilessly. The strut down the ramp to the ring where the ring is decked out in the colours of Re-Genesis. Alex Walker climbs the ring steps and holds the ropes as his Re-Genesis colleagues enter the ring, they look out into the crowd, taking in the hate filled atmosphere as Walker stands proudly amongst them....

AW: Ladies and Gentleman, at Explosion i promised that you would see the dawning of a new era in 6WF. I didn't disappoint. You are looking at the greatest collection of talent since the Four Horseman stepped on the scene. This is a group that is going to dominate this company from the top to the bottom. We're going to make it our mission to ensure that the likes of Keith Leone never disgrace any title on any stage ever again....

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

RJ: Keith Leone never disgraced a single title he held.

AW: It speaks volumes that your precious former champion doesn't have th decency to show his face here tonight after the humiliation he suffered at Explosion. I promised Leone that history would never repeat itself, that the memories of what he caused in 6CW would be erased but not forgotten. I can tell you quite honestly, from the bottom of my heart, that no moment in wrestling history will top the look on his face when Dicey Reilly plunged that sledgehammer into his head. You see, Keith. You may feel it's appropriate to piss all over your history and watch those who worked and fought their way to the top, but there are others who still to this day remember their routes...

MW: He's got a point?

RJ: How? Leone never turned his back on his routes. Walker gave him no choice, he took everything from Leone!

AW: Now i could stand here all night and go on about, Keith Leone, but this is a celebration, a crowning of a new king......No! Make that, Kings in 6WF. Behind me, you have the most dominant Tag Team you'll ever laid eyes on. A team that destroyed the pretenders to the thrown, Mr Udo Berg and Visage....

The crowd erupt into boo's as Berg and Visage raise thier titles in the air....

AW: You had the pleasure of meeting and introducing yourselves to the man that singlehandedly changed the landscape of this company, Mr Dicey Reilly...

The boo's from the crowd explode once more as Dicey smiles out into the crowd....

AW: Now, to introduce a man i've known on a personal and professional level. A former 6WF World Champion and one of the youngest to scale the heights of this company. A former 6CW International Champion and your NEW TAW Champion, please, sound your applause for Mr Mike Hill....

''The Next Big Thing' hits and Mike Hill strolls out on to the stage. He raises the TAW Title in the air and runs to the ring, sliding in and shaking hands with Alex Walker before embracing Dicey Reilly who raises Hill's arm in the air....

AW: And finally, the man that helped transform my vision. The man that saw fit to turn his back on the company that scolded him, i give you, your new 6WF World Champio, Cassius Zhi!

The crowd erupt into a chorus of boo's as Cassius Zhi strides on to the stage, the 6WF Title draped over his shoulder, clutching a bag in his hand...

RJ: What's he bringing out here?

MW: The ashes of Keith Leone's career?

Cassius struts into the ring, standing tall and nodding at each and every member of Re-Genesis as Walker hands him the microphone...

CZ: It's my pleasure to stand before you all as your elected champion, something i know you addicts have been desperate for since the curtain closed on the shambles that was Born In Fire. But, tonight isn't just a celebration of all we have acheived, this is the beginning of a new era, and era that has been made possible by the focus, determination and drive of Alex Walker, and to usher in this new era, and to show faith in my group, and those that have trusted in me, i present a gift to you, Alex...

Walker looks inquisitive as Cassius smiles...

CZ: You see, Alex. I have bought into your vision. You have brought a sense of pride back to me after all those i trusted betrayed me in the most inhumane way. This, Alex, is my token to you...

Cassius drops the 6WF Title to the floor, kicking it away before placing his hand in the bag...

RJ: OH MY GOD!

MW: UNBELIEVABLE!!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

The crowd are shocked as Cassius pulls the 6CW Title from the bag, placing it across his hands as Walker smiles from ear to ear....

RJ: I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!

MW: WAIT A MINUTE!!

‘Monster’ hits and some of the crowd erupt, as the feel good atmosphere between the Re-Genesis cohort dies down, all of the members looking to the titantron. The Saint walks out, sunglasses on, with a crisp grey suit and a white shirt. Hill, Reilly and Walker are shown gesticulating up to him, telling him to leave. The Saint looks down at the celebration, stony faced.

RJ: After the ending of Explosion, you wouldn’t have thought it’d be The Saint coming out here!

MW: Why not?! Reilly and Hill were involved in him losing the TAW Title, Walker screwed him, he clearly isn’t the man to sit out back and sulk. He’ll want revenge!

The Saint lifts the microphone to his mouth.

The Saint: It might not be a surprise to you all, but I’ve had a pretty shit week.

Hill smirks and looks to Dicey, who returns the grin.

The Saint: You see, I’m a victim. A victim of a conspiracy I called an age ago. Yet I was wrong! I always thought it was McGraw that had it in for me… How wrong was I?!

You see, I suspected the wrong guy, I placed my bets on the wrong horse. And I’ve been sat at home all week, thinking about what happened in Germany, about how I was robbed and it struck me almost as hard as that piledriver that left me flat on my ass in front of the world.

How could I not suspect the dirty, vile weasel that tried to kill the other company he nearly wrecked?! How could I not think Alex Walker was a corrupt, malicious tumour, slowly spreading into every pore and sinew of this company?! How could I be so naïve?!

I’m a veteran of nearly 6 years for god sake, I’ve done and seen it all… Yet I didn’t see this. Maybe everyone has been right. Maybe, just maybe, The Saint has lost his touch, maybe his finger isn’t on the pulse anymore. But then, I look at every other member on this roster who isn’t a part of Walker’s glorified boys club and they wouldn’t have seen it either.

I let your movement go, because you didn’t concern me, you didn’t get in my way…

But then Re-Genesis became The Saint’s business.

When that Irish kumquat, that reject, that sell out, that man that sold all his principles down the river just for another pay day got involved in MY title match and helped the STANDARD runt of the litter win another ill earned World Title, I knew something was amiss and the end to Explosion confirmed that.

But you see, Re-Genesis, you’ve been playing with bottom feeders so far, in order to look bigtime. Now, you’re fucking with the biggest, nastiest, most sadistic bastard in the yard! I look into that ring, at all of you stood there, lapping up your ‘successes’ and categorically, NONE of you scare me. Whilst I can put the fear of God into you all.

But of all of you, do you know who the biggest disappointment is? The one that has fallen so far to rise so high?

You, Zhi. You.

How FUCKING dare you bring THAT into 6WF’s ring! How dare you cast everything aside, at the behest of some maniacal lunatic with a god complex so big, he puts me to shame! HOW DARE YOU GLORIFY THAT SHITE IN MY RING! What happened to you?!

Why did you fall, Cassius? Why did you become so morally corrupt? How do you buy into this man’s vision?! What does this Re-Genesis do to gratify you?!

Was it fear of irrelevancy? Was it because you knew your stock was falling? I just don’t get it. I know you’re a sadistic, unhinged son of a bitch. But this just doesn’t sit right. The man so averse to the Association, now being paraded as a show piece.

But you aren’t a show piece. You… Are… NOTHING!

You’re a carcass, a shell of a man. And it’s about time that someone made a stand.

It’s time someone worth a damn stands up and halts this Re-Genesis! It’s time that The Saint joined the fray!

There is a cheer from some of the crowd, which only amplifies, as The Saint begins slowly removing his sunglasses, then his jacket. He rolls up his sleeves and slowly walks towards the ring.

RJ: I don’t like this. Is The Saint losing his mind?! How is he going to take them all out?!

MW: I hope they kick his ass!!

RJ: HERE WE GO!!

The celebration is firmly over as Re-Genesis ready themselves as a focused, intense Saint descends. Walker tells Visage to go and halt The Saint.

RJ: DIVINE INTERVENTION!!

Visage throws a clothesline at The Saint who ducks it and as Visage turns, The Saint drops him emphatically! Hidari is then sent by Walker at The Saint, who takes him head on, halting a punch attempt and firing off a couple of his own, kneeing Hidari in the gut and flinging him hard into the barrier!

RJ: THE SAINT IS ON FIRE!!!

MW: But it’s still 5 on 1!

The remaining members all stand in a line, Walker behind them as The Saint climbs onto the apron. He slowly gets into the ring and looks at the 5 men, his eyes shift from Hill, to Reilly, to Berg, to Steel and finally they end on Cassius and the 6CW title.

RJ: HERE WE GO!

The Saint launches at Zhi, but the pack converges upon the Divine One, The Saint throwing blind punches but he is eventually reduced to the mat. As the pack begin stomping the life out of him.

MW: It was only a matter of time.

Reilly and Hill pull up a groggy Saint and thrust him towards Udo Berg who lays him out with a big boot. The Saint drops and Walker is seen grinning as he tells his charges to lift The Saint again. Reilly and Steel hold a limp Saint and Walker gleefully slaps him across the face. The Saint’s legs buckle somewhat as Cassius looms, dropping The Saint with a Shockwave!

RJ: SHOCKWAVE WITH AUTHORITY!!!

The Saint lies flat on his back and Cassius stands over him, grabbing the microphone from the mat. Cassius’ stare is piercing and he looks evilly, looking like he has bad intentions.

Cassius: Well that was a staunch resistance, wasn’t it Saint? You almost for a second had me concerned. But then I looked at you and realised that you aren’t the man who bested me in my own match, you’re not The Ultimate Weapon that that harlot invested so heavily in. YOU are the shadow, Saint, you’re the one that has fallen! And I’m glad that your descent began at Explosion. I’m glad you failed in Germany, Saint…

I’m glad, Saint… Because I can now be the one to add insult to injury. I can be the one that finally outs out The Divine Force, and I’m going to do it at Chaos, in your hometown!

Cassius begins to laugh as he holds the 6CW title high in the air, The Saint out cold beneath him.

RJ: Dear god!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:06 am

RJ: Now we have a contest between members of two of the most prominent tag teams in the 6WF right now.

MW: Representing Resistance we have the monstrous Solomon Riddick and he goes against the newest member of the Consultancy Johnny Oko.

“Always” plays out as the lights in the arena switch off completely as a haze drops around the arena before there is suddenly a gigantic flash of white light and the entranceway lights up. Solomon Riddick walks out with hooded robe on which he removes and walks down to the ring. Riddick ignores the crowd’s hostile reaction towards him as he slides in and walks to the centre. Riddick stands and looks around before raising both hands and pyros explode out. Riddick walks to his corner and raises both arms in prayer before waiting for the arrival of his opponent.

“Turk’s Theme” plays out as the fans now begin to cheer as Johnny Oko walks out onto the stage. Oko has his katana over his shoulder as he begins to walk down the rump, chewing bubble gum as he goes and blowing out bubbles, before he reaches the ring. Oko then climbs to the ring apron and points the katana at Riddick in the ring, before passing his katana to a member of the crew on the outside, then climbing into the ring before going to the opposite corner to Riddick and then staring at him.

RJ: These two men will realize just how important this match is for not only their reputations, but also their teams and who may be being looked at for an upcoming tag team title shot.

MW: It is indeed key for them, but I can’t see Riddick losing this one, just look at how big this guy is, Oko is good but he doesn’t have a hope.

The referee checks on both men as they continue to stare one another down, before he calls for the bell to start the match. Both men then walk out of their corners and meet in the centre of the ring to lock up, and a brief power struggle ensues before Riddick then gets the upper hand. Riddick pushes Oko back into the corner and pins him there for a few seconds before the referee comes in to intervene and pull away Riddick. As Riddick is preoccupied with the referee however, Oko comes out of the corner and slaps the face of Riddick, who is insenced by this and charges at Oko, who ducks out of the way, and on Riddick’s return hits a hip toss sending Riddick to the mat. Oko then hits some quick stomps whilst Riddick is still grounded, but Riddick is soon able to push Oko away and get up to his feet. Riddick is then met with some punches as he gets to his feet, which knocks him backwards, but he then starts dishing out his own punches to Oko, and the two exchange hard shots to one another, neither man wanting to back down first. Riddick then throws a hard right hand that Oko is able to block and keep hold of the arm of Riddick, before then ducking underneath Riddick and throwing him over his head to hit a Norther Lights Suplex, taking down Riddick. Oko rolls on top of Riddick and starts to hit some forearm shots to the face, keeping Riddick down and on the back foot, as Oko maintains a steady pace with the shots, before he then jumps off of Riddick and allows him a brief moment to get to his feet, before Oko then hits a stiff kick to the head of Riddick, knocking him back down to the mat. Oko now begins hitting some stomps to the downed Riddick, before finally letting up as the referee comes in to stop the attack and give Riddick a chance to recover and pulls himself up to his feet. Oko then comes in towards Riddick and hits some kicks to the ribs and mid-section pushing Riddick back into the ropes, before then hitting some hard knife edge chops to the chest of Riddick. Riddick’s chest lights up red as the onslaught continues with Oko gradually slowing down and eventually stopping. Oko then whips Riddick across the ring and as Riddick returns; Oko leaps into the air and then performs a hurricanrana to Riddick who goes crashing down to the mat. Oko now gets up to his feet and takes his time to walk over to Riddick, who is now trying to get to his feet, but is met with a stiff kick to the midriff as he does so, which stuns him, before Oko then continues with an onslaught of kicks, keeping Riddick in the same position, before then hitting a straight kick to the front which knocks Riddick back down to the mat. Oko then stands tall above Riddick before hitting some knees presses, connecting with the face of Riddick, but again not being too ferocious as to not use up too much energy. Oko then finally leaves Riddick alone and goes and waits by the ring ropes as Riddick begins to shake awat some of the cobwebs. Riddick then starts to haul himself up to his feet, but before he has time to really make a move, Oko comes in and hits another straight kick, this time to the stomach, doubling over Riddick, before Oko then runs behind Riddick, bounces off of the ropes and on his return grabs the head of Riddick before hitting a running bulldog, planting Riddick’s face squarely into the mat. Oko gets to his feet once again and looks down at Riddick who is clutching his face on the mat, before Oko then pulls Riddick up to his feet and yet again starts hitting some knife edge chops to the chest of Riddick, who is again forced backwards before Oko then hits a stiff forearm to the jaw of Riddick, which takes the big man off balance and leaves him resting all of his weight on the ring ropes. Oko then kicks Riddick hard in the gut once again to double him over, before Oko then hooks the head and arm of Riddick, before hooking the leg of Riddick as well, then flipping him back over his head to perform a fisherman suplex to Riddick, keeping hold of his leg to make a bridging pin.

1…

2…

Kick out.

Oko looks up with contempt at the referee before turning back around to face Riddick and whilst still kneeling, delivering a number of punches to the face of Riddick, now getting more vicious with his offence. The referee eventually comes in and pulls Oko away, but not before he has been able to do yet more damage to the head of Riddick, and the referee then bends down to check on the condition of Riddick who is slightly slower to begin moving now, all the time Oko is waiting patiently behind the referee, watching Riddick slowly rise to his feet. As Riddick is almost fully up, Oko charges in and hits a barrage of right and left hands to the head and body of Riddick, forcing him backwards and keeping him on the back foot and eventually forcing him into the corner as the referee yet again is forced to get involved and separate the two men. Oko now is briefly pulled away as Riddick staggers out of the corner, before being met by Oko who lifts up Riddick by the legs and body and walks him out of the corner slightly before then dropping Riddick across his knee to perform a backbreaker. Riddick rolls away from Oko clutching his back in pain as Oko climbs to a fully standing position and then follows Riddick as he goes, before Oko then starts to hit some stomps to the head and body of Riddick, keeping him down on the mat, before then hitting a falling elbow drop across the chest and neck of Riddick to try and weaken him further. Oko then gets to his feet and straight away pulls Riddick up to his feet with him, not giving Riddick any chance to recover as he pulls Riddick towards the ropes and then lifts up Riddick into the air, before hitting a scoop slam, laying out Riddick parallel with the ring ropes. Oko then hits another falling elbow drop to the upper body of Riddick, before following up with another, trying to insure that the big man stays down and doesn’t move, before Oko then steps through the ropes and stands on the ring apron, facing back towards Riddick. Oko then begins swinging back and forth on the top ropes, seemingly trying to build momentum, before Oko then vaults over the top rope and then lands hard with a vaulting leg drop across the head and neck of Riddick, whose lower body is forced from the mat after the impact. Oko rolls off of Riddick and studies Riddick carefully as he watches him breathing deeply, trying to get some air back into his lungs before then using the ring ropes to attempt to pull himself up to his feet. Oko though, as Riddick is almost up to a standing position, walks over towards Riddick and kicks away Riddick’s arm and he then goes falling back down to the mat, as Oko looks down and smirks at Riddick who is showing the wear and tear of the match so far. Oko then kicks at the head of Riddick, goading him into an attack, and suddenly Riddick grabs out at the leg of Oko, but Oko quickly hits a hard stomp to the head of Riddick, pushing him back down to the mat. Oko then trash talks Riddick for a moment, before pulling Riddick up to his feet and hitting some hard punches to the head of Riddick, focusing more around the eye area of Riddick in an attempt to cause the most damage. Oko then kicks Riddick in the gut, before hooking his head and arm, then lifting Riddick into the air, dropping him front first across the top rope, then throwing him back over his head to perform a rope assisted suplex, sending Riddick crashing to the mat. Oko again gets to his feet and then drags Riddick over towards the corner, before then hitting some boots to the gut and head of Riddick, again attempting to keep Riddick incapacitated and down, before Oko then signals for a move to the fans who show their support to him, as Oko then begins climbing up to the top rope. Oko when he finally reaches the top rope then carefully stands in a fully upright position on the top turnbuckle, facing away from the ring, glancing back to insure Riddick’s positioning, before then jumping high into the air and flipping backwards to perform a Kamikaze Moonsault, landing hard across the mid-section of Riddick and crushing the air out of him. Oko remains lying there to make a cover.

1…

2…

Kick out.

MW: Man Oko seems fired up tonight, clearly losing the tag titles so quickly has brought out a different side of him and Vortex, but he can’t get too cocky with Solomon Riddick.

RJ: Losing the tag titles? He and Vortex were screwed out of them and you damn well know it, Oko will be out for revenge right now and I’m not even sure that Solomon Riddick can stop him.

Oko looks up in shock at the referee, before slamming his hand on the mat three times to try and indicate a three count, but the referee merely signals back two and Oko is left looking angrily down at Riddick, before he then violently attacks him with punches to the head. The referee finally pulls Oko off of Riddick and starts to verbally discipline him, but Oko seems more focused on Riddick who is now slowly getting to his feet using the corner ropes to help him, at which point Oko pushes past the referee and charges at Riddick, before going for the K-Oko, but at the last second Riddick is able to duck out of the way and Oko crashes into the top turnbuckle. Oko is left in pain straddling the top turnbuckle as Riddick now walks towards the centre of the ring, breathing deeply and trying to recover slightly whilst Oko tries to get himself free. Before this can happen though, Riddick walks over to the corner and begins to hit some clubbing blows to the back of Oko, not only causing damage to the back of Oko, but also forcing him into the corner further. Riddick, then grabs Oko by the waist and arm and proceeds to lift him out of the corner, before backing off into the centre of the ring, then dropping him down to the mat with a back suplex. Both men are laid out on the mat, but Riddick is then the first to begin moving as he slowly pulls himself to the ropes and then gets to his feet being aided by the ropes, as he then rests there and watches as Oko starts to then start to get to his feet. Riddick then moves towards Oko and hits a hard punch which sends Oko down to the mat once again, and Riddick drops to his knees before hitting a couple more punches to the head of Oko. Riddick then graps the throat of Oko with one hand, and begins to choke him out on the mat as the referee tries to intervene and pull Riddick off, but is unable to do so at first, so begins to starts to issue a five count, which eventually stops Riddick before he is disqualified. Riddick then snarls as he pulls himself up to his feet and then grabs Oko by the arm and pulls him up to his feet also, shortly before hitting a hard knee to the mid-section of Oko, causing Oko to grab his ribs in pain with his one free arm. Riddick then ducks underneath the arm of Oko he is holding, before then lifting up Oko by his legs, before falling to his knees and hitting a spinebuster to Oko, whose back and back of his head collide with the mat. Oko shouts in pain after the impact as Riddick looks coldly down at Oko, now seeming to have shaken away the cobwebs and looking more focused to cause pain, as he gets to his feet and then begins stomping at the body of Oko, as he lies helpless. Riddick pushes Oko towards the corner with his boot now, before then sitting up Oko in the corner, as he forces his boot into the throat of Oko and begins choking Oko with his boot. The referee is quicker to react this time however, and begins threatening Riddick almost instantly, and begins to issue a five count once again to get Riddick away from Oko. Riddick then backs away from Oko and appears to be letting him up for a chance to recover, when he suddenly turns back around and hits a knee to the face of Oko, causing him to slump down to the mat and Riddick looks on at Oko as the referee warns him once again of his actions. Riddick now waits patiently away from Oko, who is slower to rise now as he uses the ropes for assistance, before then resting in the corner for a few moments to try and catch his breath. Oko then turns away from the corner and turns to face Riddick, who lunges forward at Oko and hits a clothesline to Oko, the force sending both men down to the mat. Riddick then signals for a move to Oko and the fans begin to boo, but this doesn’t seem to faze Riddick, as he pulls Oko to his feet and then hits a throat thrust to Oko, who doubles over and begins spluttering, before Riddick then lifts up Oko by the body and legs and hits a hard scoop slam, laying Oko flat out on the mat. Riddick then runs across the ring adjacent to the placement of Oko, and on his return Riddick jumps into the air, before coming down with a crashing elbow drop to the chest of Oko, before then making a cover.

1…

2…

Kick out.

Riddick glares up at referee after the kick out, before then getting to his feet and beginning to once again stomp at Oko, before once again choking Oko with his boot, leading to the referee being forced to intervene once again and physically pulling Riddick away this time. Riddick is quick to return to his offense though as he hits one final boot to the head of Oko, before pulling Oko to his feet and throwing him into the corner. Riddick then whips Oko hard across the ring, causing Oko to go careering into the opposite turnbuckle and connect chest first, crushing the wind out of him. Oko then falls to the mat, coughing as he does so, as Riddick then walks over to him and looks down at Oko, seemingly planning his next move. Riddick then lifts up Oko once again before hitting a hard kick to the gut, then positions Oko before lifting him high into the air for a powerbomb. Riddick walks around with Oko for a few moments, before then dropping Oko backwards, but grabbing him by the head as he falls, so as to hit an inverted neckbreaker. Oko clasps the back of his head and neck in his hands as he rolls around in pain on the mat, whilst Riddick now climbs to his feet and waits patiently by the ring ropes, watching Oko carefully whilst he remains lying in pain on the mat. Slowly Oko then drags himself over to the ropes and begins pulling himself up to his feet slowly, taking his time as he does so. Riddick still seems unfazed as he watches Oko get to a full vertical base, but as Oko turns Solomon begins walking in. Oko then tries to hit a kick to Riddick as he comes over, but Riddick is able to catch it, before pushing down Oko’s leg and then locking in a bear hug to Oko, squeezing the life out of him. Riddick keeps applying pressure as Oko shouts out in pain, desperately trying to fight free, but being unable to do so, as Riddick now lifts Oko into the air. Oko ferociously tries to break free of the hold, but his strength is clearly draining, but he seems to have done enough to break the pressure Riddick was applying slightly, as now Riddick lowers Oko and pushes him into the ropes, before whipping him across the ring. On Oko’s return, Riddick lifts Oko up by the throat and legs into a gorilla press position, and Riddick continues to hold Oko in this position for a while, before then dropping Oko behind him, causing Oko to land face first onto the mat behind. Oko now barely moves on the mat after the impact, and when Riddick turns back to face him, he has an almost quizzical expression on his face. Riddick then begins kicking at Oko, trying to look for any sign of life from his opponent, when suddenly Oko starts to stir and begins to pull himself up by using the leg of Riddick for leverage. Riddick though grabs Oko by the throat before he can get up by his own accord, and Riddick then hauls Oko up, before throwing Oko into the corner. Riddick then follows up with a series of hard punches to the body and then face of Oko, leaving him precariously balanced in the corner, but Riddick doesn’t allow Oko to fall. Instead Riddick then wraps Oko’s arms over the top rope by the corner, before then walking to the opposite corner of the ring. Riddick then charges in towards Oko before hitting a running clothesline into the corner, crushing the life out of Oko, and as Riddick then steps away from Oko, he falls to the mat face first. Riddick now looks down at the prone body of Oko, unsure of what to do next. Riddick then pulls Oko up to his feet and holds him by the throat, looking squarely into his eyes, trying to figure out if Oko is still conscious or not, when suddenly a snarl comes across the face of Riddick as he then delivers another throat thrust to Oko, who begins coughing once again, leaving him defenseless to any further attacks. Riddick then pushes Oko into the ropes, before whipping him strongly across the ring, and on Oko’s return, Riddick pushes him into the air using Oko’s own momentum to lift him, and as Oko comes falling back down, Riddick hits a Very European Uppercut, connecting squarely with the jaw of Oko and leaving him to collapse motionless to the mat. Riddick then falls to his knees and hooks one leg to make a cover.

1…

2…

Kick out.

Riddick looks up at the referee with a look of malice on his face after the kick out, and as he gets up the referee backs away slightly, indicating that it was only a two count. Riddick then turns his attention back to Oko, who is still laid out on the mat, before Riddick then goes to the corner and begins to climb the ring ropes before perching on the top rope and watching as Oko clambers up to his feet. As Oko reaches his feet and turns to face Riddick, Riddick dives off of the top rope and twists in the air to perform a diving reverse elbow. As Riddick reaches Oko though, Oko ducks underneath the impact, and Riddick goes crashing to the mat, landing elbow and side first, leaving himself in pain and as an open target as Oko falls into the ropes to recover. Riddick then begins to get to his feet, but Oko doesn’t allow him to get his senses fully, as Oko hits a stiff forearm to the side of the head of Riddick who bounces back into the ropes, and as he returns to Oko, Oko grabs him by the leg and head, before trowing him over his head for a T-bone suplex. Riddick hits the mat hard back first this allows Oko to get up and once again recover slightly before hitting some kicks to the fallen Riddick, before then pulling Riddick to his feet and performing the Tic-Tac-Toe kick trifecta to Riddick, who falls to his knee after the impact of the final kick. Oko then pulls Riddick to his feet and then pushes him to the corner, before backing away slightly, then running in to hit a running boot to the face of Riddick, leaving him groggy in the corner. Oko then pulls Riddick out of the corner, before then climbing up the ropes himself, keeping hold of the arm of Riddick as he goes. Oko then pulls Riddick over to him, and begins to pull him up the ropes by both arms, until he has Riddick kneeling across the top turnbuckle, at which point Oko positions Riddick carefully, before then hooking his arms. Oko then tries to leap off of the ropes to hit the Turkish Delight, but as he jumps, Riddick is able to flip Oko over his head, and both men go crashing from the top rope, with Riddick landing on top of Oko and crushing him under his weight. Riddick now begins to get to his feet, groggily falling into the ropes as he rests there, meanwhile Oko remains laid out in pain on the mat. Riddick then begins motioning for Oko to get up, who doesn’t seem to be ready to do so, and eventually Riddick grows tired of waiting as he then walks over to Oko, before pulling him to his feet and then proceeds to hit the Devil’s Advocate to Oko, who crumbles to the floor after the impact, before Riddick then makes the cover.

1…

2…

“Always” plays out as the fans descend into a chorus of boos as Solomon Riddick is declared the winner. Riddick slowly gets to his feet and pushes the referee away, as he looks coldly down at the prone body of Oko, before raising his arm into the air. Riddick then slowly exits the ring and begins walking back up the ramp, taking care to avoid contact from the fans as he then exits the through the curtain. In the ring Oko is slowly coming around and as he realizes his loss, he runs his hands over his head, before getting out of the ring himself and walking back up the ramp.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:08 am

RJ: Tonight, we're paying tribute to Christopher Patricks, a true legend of our business who was sadly taken from us...

MW: Chris wasn't just a tag champ, he was a truly great singles competitor, and before he got his hands on the world title, he claimed the European Title, taking it from his friend Max Adamson back in 2010 at Chaos, let's take you back...

A video package plays....

RJ: And up now we have a Triple Threat match for the European Championship.

MW: And we have two guys who have yet to win a Championship in 6WF with La Pulga Loco and Christopher Patricks, and our very own co-commissioner, the current Australian Champion, Max Adamson.

‘Love Spreads’ starts to play and the crowd boo as Max Adamson walks out cockily, the European Title slung over one shoulder and the Australian Championship around his waist. He swaggers down the ramp before climbing into the ring as the crowd chant ‘You Suck’. Max can be heard saying ‘Thank you’ sarcastically, he walks over to the referee and hands in him both belts, the referee keeps hold of the European Title put places the Australian Title outside of the ring. Max stands in the middle of the ring with his arms raised.

‘Refuse/Resist’ is blasted out and the crowd cheer, Patricks steps out, pyros go off as he pulls his T-shirt off and throws it into the crowd, he sprints down the ramp sliding under the bottom rope, Max gets out of the ring, and Patricks starts making belt motions towards Max while smiling.

‘Papi Chulo’ starts to play and the crowd boo again, La Pulga Loco walks out wearing Mexican Flag style shorts, he sprints down the ramp, ignoring the abuse being hurled at him from the fans, he slides into the ring and gets into the face of Christopher Patricks, Max slides into the ring and takes them both out with a double clothesline as the bell rings, Max lifts up Christopher Patricks and whips him into the corner before lifting up LPL and hitting him with a scoop slam. Max turns around just as Patricks, using the momentum giving to him by Max whipping him into the corner as springboarded on the ropes and takes Max down with a moonsault.

RJ: Expect to see a lot more of high-flying moves like that with La Pulga Loco and Christopher Patricks in this match.

Christopher Patricks starts stomping on Max but it doesn’t last long because LPL connects with a kick to the side of the head of Patricks causing him to fall down to the ground, La Pulga Loco climbs up onto the top rope and goes to hit a Corkscrew splash, but Max catches him in mid-air, and then Patricks dives off of the top rope and connects with a drop kick to the back of Max causing both men to fall over, LPL landing on top of Max. 1...2...Patricks drags La Pulga Loco off of Max and then goes for the pin himself. 1...2...kick out! Max’s kick out was so forceful that Christopher Patricks is sent flying across the ring, Max gets to his feet and so too does LPL, they look at each other, and they see Christopher Patricks using the ropes to get up, Max and LPL nod to each other and hit a double clothesline sending Patricks over the top rope to the outside, LPL is smiling and so too is Max, LPL lifts his hand up for a Hi-five and Max’s expression suddenly changes to a scowl and he grabs LPL by the neck and throws him out of the ring.

MW: You just can’t trust Max.

Max slides out of the ring and kicks LPL in the ribs before running at Christopher Patricks who is just about to stand up and just misses with a kick to the skull, Patricks stands up and connects with a kick to the back of the knee and then goes for a Snap DDT, but Max pushes Patricks away and dodges the superkick, Max lifts up the Australian Title belt and smashes it off of the head of Patricks while the referee was looking at LPL. The crowd boo loudly as Max rolls Patricks into the ring, but he can’t get in too, because LPL has sprinted along the fan barrier and dived off, and lands on Max’s back taking the European Champion down to his knees and now locks in a sleeper hold. Max however is having none of it and throws LPL onto the side of the apron, and LPL looks like he might have been snapped in half as his back connects with the edge of the apron.

RJ: Ouch!

Max slides into the ring and grabs Christopher Patricks and puts him into the Boomerang, Patricks looks like he is in immense amount of pain, he is trying to reach the ropes but they are just too far away, Patricks has tears in his eyes from the sheer amount of force he is putting into trying to get out of the hold, from nowhere, LPL uses the ropes to jump up and connect with a dropkick to Max breaking the hold, when Max stands up, La Pulga Loco dodges two punch attempts and then hits a hurricanrana. LPL turns around and Patricks is just getting up, he runs at him and goes for a clothesline, but Patricks jumps up and connects with a jumping spinning kick.

MW: This is a really fast paced match.

Patricks goes for the pin on LPL, 1...2...but Max drags him off of La Pulga Loco and then punches him, Max grabs LPL and goes for the Cyclone and connects, but Christopher Patricks runs at Max before he can get the pin and starts kicking him in the ribs and then hits him with a neckbreaker. Christopher Patricks climbs up to the top rope, and jumps off going for the Puzzle Solver, but LPL rolls out of the way and The Enigma just hits the mat. LPL pushes Patricks over onto this back and puts one arm over him, 1...2...Max stomps on LPL’s back breaking the pin and then lifts LPL up and throws him into the corner, Max starts punching LPL in the stomach before turning around and grabbing Patricks, he throws him into the same corner but LPL dodges, and Patricks just goes chest first into the turnbuckles and then flops to the mat and LPL connects with a Fly on the Wall to Max.

RJ: This one could be over right now.

LPL doesn’t go straight for the pin though, he climbs up to the top rope but before he can jump off Christopher Patricks jumps up and tries to throw LPL off of the top rope into the ring, but instead both men go toppling off the top rope to the outside of the ring. Max starts pushing himself up as LPL and Patricks look out cold outside of the ring, Max starts climbing up to the top rope and the crowd start cheering loudly when it looks like he is about to dive off onto Patricks and LPL but Max drops down off the ropes laughing as the crowd boo. Max holds his head as he slides out of the ring, Max lifts up Patricks and whips him into the steel steps and The Enigma’s back connects with the hard steel before he goes flipping over it. Max grabs LPL by the head and then goes to throw him into the fan barrier but LPL reverses it so that Max instead goes running into the barrier, when Max turns around holding his stomach, LPL has slid into the ring. Max follows him.

MW: Patricks looks out of this one now, medics are rushing down to check on him, I think he has been seriously injured going into those steel steps.

Max and LPL lock up in a test of strength and Max easily wins pushing LPL into the corner and starting to elbow him in the stomach but LPL dodges a punch attempt and then dodges Max who had charged at LPL and at the same time, La Pulga Loco managed to pull off the turnbuckle cover and Max crashes against the metal chest first before LPL rolls him up. 1...2...3!

RJ: LPL wins!

MW: No! The referee is saying Max had grabbed the ropes with hand.

LPL slams the mat in frustration as outside of the ring the medics are putting Christopher Patricks on the stretcher. LPL gets Max up to his feet and then starts kicking him in the thigh before bouncing off the ropes and going for a sunset flip, Max however reverses it and lifts LPL up and slams him down on the mat. The Enigma is halfway up the ramp now being pushed on the stretcher. Max puts his hand on LPL’s chest, 1...2...kick out! LPL kicks out of the cocky pin attempt and then rolls away, Max stands up and crouches in the corner urging LPL to get up. La Pulga Loco groggily pushes himself up and Max charges at him.

RJ: GORE! GORE! GORE!

Max connects with the Gore, and he stands up with his arm raised with a massive smile on his face, suddenly shouts can be heard coming from the top of the ramp, Christopher Patricks has undone the straps on the stretcher and pushed the medics away, before standing up on the stretcher and to a massive pop he skateboards down on the stretcher, it smashes into the ring and he uses the ropes to springboard into the ring and take Max out with a crossbody.

MW: I have to say, that was amazing from Christopher Patricks, and we thought he was out of this match!

The Enigma is stood in the ring, he beats his chest and raises his arm in the air as the crowd chant his name, Patricks climbs up to the top rope and LPL and Max are laid down next to each other, he goes for a moonsault, but both guys who were down lift their knees up and Patrick’s upper-body slams down on the knees hard. Patricks grabs hold of his chest and shouts out in pain. LPL is first up, pushing himself to his feet and Max is next, LPL rolls out of the way of Max and then connects with a buzzsaw kick, Max falls down to one knee and LPL takes a run up and connects with a Shining Wizard, LPL climbs up to the top rope and dives off hitting a 630 Corkscrew splash on Max. 1...2...3 but Christopher Patricks breaks the pin up, when he drags himself over and hits LPL on the back with both fists. LPL stands up looking angry and lifts Patricks up by his hair and goes for a Fly on the Wall but Patricks just grabs him and connects with an Engima Bomb.

RJ: Patricks just won’t give in.

Christopher Patricks sees that Max is about to get up so doesn’t go for the pin, out of nowhere Max goes for a Gore, but Patricks dodges it and Max’s shoulder connects with the steel ring post, he turns around and The Enigma kicks him in the side of the head and he just falls over the ropes to the outside of the ring. The Enigma sees the opportunity and takes a run up before using the ropes to dive to the outside of the ring and he smashes into Max, who’s head connects painfully with the fan barrier, and a fan pours his drink all over Max who looks out cold. Patricks slides into the ring, and he has a massive smile on his face but suddenly he is taken out by LPL who connects with a missile drop kick from the top rope. LPL stands in the middle of the ring his arms cockily raised, he lifts up Patricks and looks ready to hit a Fly on the Wall, but suddenly Patricks connects with a Snap DDT and then climbs up to the top rope and hits a Puzzle Solver!

MW: They think it’s all over....

1...2...3!

RJ: It is now!

Patricks lifts his arm in the air, while staying kneeled, the referee helps him up and hands him the European Championship as the crowd chant his name, Patricks limps up the ramp holding his ribs.[/i]

The video package ends and the camera cuts backstage where Mr. Kenty is stood backstage watching on a monitor when Jack Reynolds approaches....

JR: Mr Kenty, can i get your thoughts on what i likely to be an emotional night for everyone in 6WF?

MK: It;s hard to put in to words, Jack. I never knew too much about Chris, but in the time i was here he was a top professional, always had time for the young guys and offered advice where he could. 6WF is a poorer place without his influence.

JR: Tonight you have a chance to claim a shot at the TAW Title, and reignite an old feud with Mike Hill when you go up against 5 other men, are you feeling confident after coming close to the Fight for the Right Final?

MK: It's always a difficult scenario, but i'm confident in my ability, i believe i'm ready for a shot, and i've got plenty of unfinished business with Mike Hill!

JR: Kenty, thanks for your time.

MK: Pleasure.

Kenty walks off and the camera follows him towards the locker room where Lex Hart is stood getting ready...

MK: Hey Lex...

LH: Kenty.

MK: You ok, you seem tense....

Lex looks over at Kenty...

LH: I'm fine. Getting ready to get my shot....

MK: I know the feeling.

LH: It's all for one out there tonight, every man for himself. Whatever happens, i'm going all out to get my shot, and i don't care who stands in my way...

Kenty smiles...

MK: You turning heel again, Lex?

LH: No, i'm just making it clear that's all.

MK: Ok, messaged received, loud and clear!

Kenty walks over to his stuff leaving Lex to get ready as we head to commercial.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:09 am

Geoff Steel is shown talking backstage with Alex Walker....

GS: Listen I enjoy beating down the poor and pathetic. And I'm all for mutual, group celebrations, but the way I see it Alex is I'm the spare wheel in all this. I'm not carrying gold, I've got nobody banging at my door. I'm turning into a glorified errand boy and that's not what I signed up for...

Steel looks at Walker with frustration....

AW: Geoff, you're far from a spare wheel. You're just as important as you've always been, admittedly things didn't go to plan, but now you have a bigger role than ever....

GS: How do you figure that?

AW: Re-Genesis may have succeed in taking the titles, we may have established ourselves as the ultimate force in this company, but that status needs protecting from the one person who threatens us the most....

GS: The Saint?

AW: No. Not him, not Keith Leone, not The Consultant or any gun for hire he can find.... I'm talking about that man....

Walker points at the poster for Betrayal mounted on the wall, his finger aimed at the face of Logan Kincade...

AW: The man with a guaranteed shot, not just at a world title, but at Re-Genesis... Any time, any place, under any circumstance...

GS: And you want me....

AW: I want you to do whatever it takes to get the case. Do you understand?

Steel smiles....

GS: You got it, boss.

The two men smile as Lockdown heads to commercial.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:10 am

Match 5
Abe Abercorn & Finlay v Dopant Zero

RJ: First and only tag team match of the night up next here for you on Lockdown.

MW: Promises to be an interesting contest that is for certain, with both teams looking to regain some momentum after losses at Explosion.

RJ: Yes it wasn’t the best of nights for these 4 in Germany, they will be desperate to start rectifying those losses immediately.

“Mad dog coll” blazes around the LG Arena and the crowd pop for the arrival of 6WF legend Finlay onto the stage. He swings his staff above his head before pointing it towards the ramp and stepping aside as...

“Carry on wayward son” roars out through the speakers and the crowd’s cheering continues for the arrival of Abe Abercorn. He strides out onto the stage, he shakes hands with Finlay, the two men walk down the ramp tagging the fans hands before sliding under the bottom rope into the ring.

RJ: Explosion saw Abe and Finlay lose out to The Resistance in tag team action for the 2nd Pay Per View in a row.

MW: We know that loss had a big impact on Fin in particular, as he has announced that he will retire at this year’s Born In Fire.

“Shook ones” hits and the crowd descend into boos as Dopant Zero stroll confidently out onto the stage. Nogami and Yagurama stare down at Fin and Abe before walking down to the ring. Nogami springs over the top rope whilst Yagurama clambers over it into the ring.

MW: It isn’t half strange seeing Dopant Zero without the tag team titles in their grasp, I still can’t believe they lost.

RJ: Some people thought that they’d never lose those titles, such was the length of reign that they had.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Abe Abercorn starts off in the ring against Tsukasa Yagurama. Yagurama uses his size advantage to push Abe back against the ropes, but Abe then counters by applying a side headlock on Yagurama. He counters with a belly to back suplex trying to throw Abe out of the ring but the former world champion lands on the apron. Yagurama turns around, Abe springs over the top rope and takes Yagurama down with a flying shoulder block. The former tag champion rolls to his feet and Abe knocks him down with a lariat. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2......Kick out!

Yagurama kicks out, Abe rolls to his feet and brings the former tag champion up to his feet with him. Abe attempts an irish whip across the ring but Yagurama uses his power to send Abe into the ropes, on the rebound Yagurama levels him with a big spinebuster. Abe stumbles up and walks straight into an avalanche belly to belly suplex. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2.........Kick out!

MW: Even start up to this match.

Yagurama drags Abe up to his feet where he then hits a boot into the stomach, before lifting Abe up and literally throwing him to the corner. He makes the tag to Kenzaki Nogami. Yagurama runs in nailing a big splash, which Nogami follows up with a running kick to the face.

Abercorn staggers forward, Yagurama drills him to the mat with a powerslam and then Nogami flies off the top rope, landing a moonsault on Abe. He covers as Yagurama leaves the ring.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

Kenzaki Nogami leaps up to his feet and stands waiting for Abe to rise. He then reels off a succession of roundhouse kicks to the side and head that back the former world champion into the ropes. Nogami whips him out across the ring, he then meets him on the rebound with a flash kick. Nogami then runs off the ropes...

RJ: Bakatare sliding kick!

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Abe forces the shoulder up off the canvas, Nogami immediately starts laying into Abe with knees into the face. Nogami then goes to the outside, waiting for Abe to rise before springboarding into the ring and connecting with a missile dropkick. He hooks the elg.

Ref: 1...........2.........Kick out!

Nogami makes the tag to Tsukasa Yagurama who steps into the ring. He hauls up Abe and hits him with a backbreaker, Nogami then runs off the ropes hitting a boot to the face. Nogami leaves the ring, Yagurama drags Abe to his feet and then drills him into the mat with a German suplex. Cover.

MW: Dopant Zero’s double team work looking as cohesive as ever.

RJ: Abe really struggling here.

Ref: 1...............2.......Kick out!

Yagurama stands waiting for Abe to rise, he then hits a knee into the stomach. He goes for a Japanese Thunder bomb but Abe drops down the back. Yagurama turns around and Abe leaps into the air, nailing the Border Town Takedown on Yagurama! Abe covers following the huge spear!

Abercorn leaps to his feet, he applies an armbar on Yagurama, waiting for him to rise before nailing a big lariat. Abe then walks to the corner, he makes the tag to Finlay who steps into the ring to huge cheers. He waits for Yagurama to rise, before booting him in the stomach and nailing a backbreaker. Cover.

Finlay gets to his feet, he brings Yagurama up with him and then connects with a series of big European Uppercuts that back Yagurama into the corner. Finlay then climbs to the 2nd rope, before pummeling punches down into the head of Yagurama. Unbeknownst to him, Nogami makes the blind tag. He steps into the ring and drags Finlay away from Yagurama before nailing a Russian legsweep. Cover.

Nogami drags Finlay to his feet, hitting knees to the gut before dragging Fin towards the ropes. He rests his head over the top rope before bouncing off the ropes, nailing an over the top rope tiger feint kick. Nogami springs off the top rope, nailing a clothesline. He hooks the leg.

RJ: Nogami cutting off Finlay’s fight back before it really got going.

Ref: 1.................2..........Kick out!

Finlay kicks out, Nogami brings him to his feet before attempting a pele kick. Fin darts out of the way, Nogami lands on his feet but Finlay clubs him to the canvas with a huge punch. Finlay then hauls him up, connecting with a belly to belly suplex. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

Finlay gets to his feet, he drops a series of elbows down into Nogami before eventually relenting. Fin then hauls him to his feet, he hits an inverted atomic drop before running off the ropes and nailing a scissors kick. He hooks the leg.

Nogami kicks out, Finlay makes the tag to Abe. He lifts up Nogami, hitting his trademark airplane spin. Yagurama runs in, but Abe scoops him onto his shoulders and nails another Airplane spin! He then grabs Yagurama and tosses him out of the ring. He spins, boots Nogami in the gut before nailing a DDT.

MW: Vintage Abercorn right there!

Nogami kicks out, Abe waits for him to rise before connecting with a boot to the gut...

RJ: DVD!

Ref: 1........................2...........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: That finishes things off nicely!

MW: Great tag action there, impressive win for Fin and Abe it has to be said.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:11 am

The camera cuts backstage and Kayleigh Reid is seen roving the halls, looking for an interview. Suddenly doors at the end of the corridor come flying open and Logan Kincade walks into the arena, his kit over his shoulder and a look of disgust on his face as he doesn’t acknowledge any other person in the area. Reid then runs over to Kincade and starts trying to speak with him as he carries on walking down the corridor.

KR: Logan… Mr. Kincade… can we get your thoughts on winning the Fight for the Right Tournament last Sunday at Explosion?

LK: …

KR: OK then… well if you won’t answer that what about the fact that ReGenesis have a stranglehold in 6WF now as it were? Will you join other superstars in attempting to form a “Team 6WF” as it were?

LK: …

KR: Come on, give me something here, you’re the one man who most people believe could stop ReGenesis and with that title shot in hand, you’re in the best position to do so…

Kincade suddenly stops in his tracks and looks at Reid, snarling at her.

LK: When I’m ready to talk about my plans, I will come and find you, until then I suggest you keep your trap shut before you go the same way as my older brother, get me?

Reid has a look of fear on her face as she backs into a wall and Kincade smirks slightly before walking off down the corridor. Reid remains standing frozen in place for a few moments when suddenly a voice off camera is heard.

???: If the day ever came that he was crowned king of the world I bet he still wouldn’t be happy.

Suddenly Marshall Murdoch walks onto shot, heavily bandaged and taped, clearly showing signs of the beating he took at Hardcore Hell. Murdoch is clearly fairly stiff moving as Reid relaxes and then begins to speak.

KR: Well from one guy who could stop ReGenesis to a man who is trying to do just that, Marshall Murdoch, what are your thoughts on the events that transpired at Explosion and the power now held by Alex Walker and ReGenesis.

MM: Before all of that Kayleigh, there is something even bigger than we have to address, as much as Walker hates to admit it, and that’s the sad passing of our good friend Chris Patricks. Now I’ve suffered all week with these injuries, but what hurt more was the knowledge that I could do nothing to help him. Now, I’d like to wish the best to his family now and hope that this tragedy never occurs in the Patricks’ household again; however I’m well aware of another man it’s going to be affecting badly. Max, I hope you’re watching this man, this death has been hard on all of us and it was obviously going to hit you hardest with all of the history you two had, but you have us and me in particular worried. Don’t do something stupid Max, just do whatever you need to do to move on from here, but always think about what Chris would have wanted you to do after his… passing.

Now we move onto wrestling, and as you can plainly see, I’m not in the best state for a match right now, I have thoughts all over the place and it’s a miracle that I’m not the same way physically. But when I saw that Lockdown card and what was on the line for me, I found a way to get to this arena and get prepared for a fight. Yes at Explosion ReGenesis did gain even more control in 6WF and they ripped the heart of the company itself when Cassius and Mike Hill stood tall at the end of the night with their World Titles held high. The problem for them now though is that there are countless guys in the back who didn’t care about Walker trying to get power, who now do give a damn because you’ve taken “their” titles. Me though, I’ve always hated every single one of you guys since you signed with that snake Walker. Now at Lockdown I’m going to channel all of that emotion and hatred that has pulsated through my veins for the past few months, and I’m going to use it all to insure that I come out as the winner at Lockdown. That’s not because I have any particular disliking for any other guy in the match, it’s just that I’ve really grown tired of Mike Hill as of late, and I’m certain I’ll grow tired of a “STANDARD” TAW Champion even quicker.

Mike, once I’m done at Lockdown I’m coming straight for you to take that TAW Title belt from around your waist because I want payback. You and ReGenesis have made everyone’s life a misery in 6WF and if the only way to make your lives difficult is to take away your championship gold, then are certain that I’ll be coming for it very soon, I just hope you have the balls to defend it against me fairly and not go crying to Walker again.

Marshall Murdoch winks into the camera before then starting to walk away, limping slightly as he does so but doing his best to not show weakness, as the camera then pans back around to show Kayleigh Reid who looks on with concern on her face as the shot cuts away.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:13 am

Match 6
Six Gunner Shoot Out to determine the Number 1 Contender to the TAW Title
Lex Hart v TGA v Mr Kenty v The Saint v Marshall Murdoch v Scorpion

RJ: What an amazing pay per view Explosion was, with plenty of title changes taking place at the Pay Per View.

MW: One of the biggest title changes was Mike Hill defeating The Saint for the TAW World Title.

RJ: But there is no rest for Hill, not only is he main eventing tonight’s show, but he also finds out who will be his N01 contender to his title in this next match.

MW: An absolutely huge match-up this one folks, a 6 gunner shot out between some of the biggest names in 6WF.

“Monster” blares out through the speakers and the crowd are splint in their reaction as they anticipate the arrival of The Saint. The music continues to play and pyro’s go off at the top of the ramp but still there is no arrival of The Saint. The music finishes playing and still The Saint isn’t around.

RJ: There is no sign of The Saint, which would suggest that the beatdown of him by Re-Genesis earlier has ruled him out of this contest.

MW: It was an absolutely brutal beatdown on the former world champion, The Saint will be absolutely gutted to miss out on this match.

RJ: But we are getting word through out headset that we have a last minute replacement for The Saint...

“Lonely boy” roars out through the speakers and the crowd give a cheer as Max Adamson walks out onto the stage, he is wearing an armband with CP on it. Adamson walks slowly down to the ring, he steps over the top rope and into the ring.

MW: What an opportunity has been presented to Max here, but I don’t know whether he will be in the right state of mind to compete in this match after the tragic news of Chris Patricks’ death.

RJ: Alternatively, it could prove to be an inspiration for Max.

The lights go down in the arena as 'Wake Up' by Rage Against The Machine blasts out over the speakers, suddenly the tron flickers into life as the image of two scorpion tails whip into shot creating an 'X' with the words "Anger Is A Gift" underneath as the music fully kicks in Scorpion steps out onto the stage where he stops and forms an X with his arms as diagonal pyros explode around him and the crowd descend into a chorus of boos. Scorpion walks down the ring confidently, he stops at the bottom of the ramp before sliding into the ring.

RJ: This is also a huge chance for Scorpion and you’d be hard pressed to find anyone who could deny he deserves this chance.

MW: Scorpion has found a cause and a purpose, a direction, and now you can see the benefit of that, it has taken him to a new level.

‘Just Close Your Eyes’ blasts out of the speakers and TGA steps out as pyros rain down just behind him. He opens his arms wide before beating his chest and jogging down the ramp. He slaps the hands of the fans before bouncing up onto the apron and stepping through the ropes into the ring.

MW: TGA has been very pissed off lately about the TAW World Title situation, he still feels that belt should be around his waist.

RJ: he may have a point Michael, but things have gone as they have, so now he needs to step up and win this match.

‘Be Myself’ screams around the arena and the crowd give a mixed reaction, the boos much louder though. Hart swaggers out from behind the curtain and starts to walk down the ramp, his eyes focused on the ring. He slides under the bottom rope and then starts to taunt TGA before climbing the corner and raising his arms in the air.

RJ: Unlike Scorpion, it seems Lex has no direction at the moment, he seems to be in limbo.

MW: Lex has tried to be the nice guy, it doesn’t work for him. Hart needs to go back to doing what he does best, being an egotistic asshole.

“Papercut” screams out and there is a mixed reaction from the crowd. A procession of pyros hit the air as Marshall Murdoch walks out onto the stage. He tags a few of the fans hands before sliding in.

RJ: Winning this match would allow Murdoch the chance to try and get one over on Re Genesis.

MW: Not sure that is a wise idea though RJ!

“Turn up the trouble” plays out and the crowd in attendance go wild with cheers. There is an eruption of purple pyros before a figure appears in the entranceway. Kenty strides out onto the stage to even bigger cheers. Kenty reaches out and slaps hands with the hands as he confidently swaggers down to the ring, glaring at his opponents. Kenty rolsl in.

MW: Mr Kenty and Murdoch have just come through the Hardcore Hell match, with only a few bumps and bruises. But could that have an impact on them tonight?

RJ: You do have to wonder just how much that took out of them.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to kick the match off, Scorpion goes in for the lock up with TGA, Adamson goes for Murdoch leaving Lex Hart and Kenty stood in the middle of the ring staring at each other. Kenty grins before running in and leaping at Lex, nailing a Lou Thesz press. Kenty begins to pummel away on the head of his old rival.

Adamson forces Marshall Murdoch back into the ropes, he then starts smashing knees up into the gut of the former European Champion. Adamson then whips Murdoch out across the ring, on the rebound he nails a big back body drop. Marshall rolls towards the ropes to try and leave the ring but Max drags him backwards and drops a series of knees into the face.

Max then lifts up Marshall, he scoops him over his shoulders before going for a running powerslam, which connects. Adamson covers.

Ref: 1............2......Kick out!

Adamson applies a sleeper hold as the camera pans to TGA having Scorpion backed into the corner. TGA then hits a number of headbutts on Scorpion, who out of desperation prods TGA in the eye with his right thumb. With TGA temporarily blinded, Scorpion grabs the head of the former world champion and smashes his head continually into the top turnbuckle.

Scorpion then grabs the legs of TGA and dumps him over the top rope. He lands on the ring apron, Scorpion sees it though and runs in, hitting a dropkick to the back that knocks Teej down to the outside. Scorpion spots Kenty beating away on Lex, he runs in and nails the venom sting(Punt kick) on Kenty. He covers.

RJ: Scorpion going for a big move early on!

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

MW: That was close!

Marshall Murdoch fights up to his feet out of the sleeper hold that Max had applied, as Scorpion goes to help up Lex. Murdoch drives a number of elbows into the gut forcing Adamson to release the hold. Murdoch then spins on the spot, sending Adamson into the canvas with a huge roundhouse kick. Max staggers to his feet, Murdoch scoops Max over his shoulders...

RJ: Texan slam!

Lex and Scorpion look at each other, before nodding their heads and going to beat away on Mr Kenty with a number of stomps. Scorpion then applies a double underhookd hold, bringing Kenty to his feet allowing Lex to punch away at the stomach of the fan favourite. Scorpion shoves Kenty forward straight into the path of Lex who nails a spinning heel kick. He covers.

MW: Scorpion and Hart working together in this part of the match, quite a surprise to see.

RJ: Well they were former allies, makes sense to work together, for now at least.

Hart and Scorpion once again start beating away on Kenty, with the camera flicking back to show Max being worked over by a number of knees to the gut by Marshall Murdoch. Murdoch then brings Adamson up to his feet, he nails him with a gutbuster and Max rolls away into the corner. Marshall runs in, hitting a leaping clothesline on Adamson. He staggers forward straight into a sidewalk slam from Marshall.

MW: Marshall showing no signs of any injuries from the Hardcore Hell match.

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

Murdoch immediately gets up to his feet and applies a grounded abdominal stretch on Max as the action returns to Kenty being beaten down upon by Lex and Scorpion. Lex Hart stretches out his knee, which then allows Scorpion to suplex Kenty down onto that knee. Hart takes over, hauling up Kenty and nailing a backbreaker. Hart follows up with an inverted atomic drop, Scorpion runs the ropes connecting with a bulldog. He hooks the leg.

RJ: Kenty taking a real beating here at the moment, on top of the Hardcore Hell match, it may well put paid to any aspirations he had of winning this match up.

The camera flicks to Murdoch, he hauls up Adamson and goes for a pumphandle slam but the big Australian drops down the back, hitting Murdoch with a German suplex. Marshall rolls to his feet and Max cracks a boot to the stomach before running the ropes and nailing a neckbreaker. Cover.

Scorpion hauls up Mr Kenty, he shoves him away into the corner where he runs in and nails a spear. He immediately starts driving short, sharp shoulders into the stomach. Hart motions for Scorpion to let him take over, before taking out Scorpion with a jawbreaker. He stumbles into the ropes, Hart runs in and superkicks Scorpion over the top rope...straight into the arms of TGA.

MW: Not a good situation for Scorpion here, especially after dumping TGA out of the ring earlier on.

RJ: And the way he has disrespected the legends of 6WF.

TGA throws Scorpion into the steel railings with a fallaway slam. Scorpion staggers to his feet, TGA picks him up and nails a huge spinebuster onto the steel ring steps, leaving Scorpion clutching at his back. TGA then picks Scorpion up over his shoulders, walking around to the announce table before slamming him onto there.

The camera pans back into the ring, Lex Hart drags Mr Kenty away from the corner before hitting a suplex. He brings Kenty back up, hitting a 2nd suplex. Hart drags Kenty up nailing a third suplex! He bridges into the pin.

MW: What a contest this is!

Adamson hauls Marshall Murdoch to his feet, he whips him into the ropes before meeting him with a monkey flip on the rebound. Murdoch falls into the ropes where TGA is on the apron, he German suplexes Marshall from inside the ring down to the outside.

RJ: Amazing move from TGA!

Max Adamson runs over, throwing TGA into the ring by the head. TGA rolls up to his feet, Adamson hits a knee to the gut before running off the ropes and nailing the Fa-Maxxer!

MW: That could win it for Max!

Adamson applies an armbar, the action flicks to Lex Hart who drags Kenty up to his feet and whips him out across the ring. He leaps into the air, nailing a high knee. Hart runs the ropes attempting a springboard moonsault...

MW: Knees up from Kenty!

Mr Kenty then kips up to his feet to loud cheers from the crowd. Kenty hauls up Hart, he hits an inverted headlock backbreaker which is quickly followed up with a swinging neckbreaker. Cover.

Max throws TGA down to the mat with an arm drag, the former world champion rolls up to his feet and Adamson connects with a boot into the stomach. He hauls TGA into the air...

MW: ENIGMA BOMB!

RJ: Adamson trying to win it with Patricks’ own move!

Ref: 1.......................2......................Kick out!

RJ: SO CLOSE!

MW: What a tribute that would have been.

Adamson looks to the skies, shaking his head. Mr Kenty is shown brining Hart up to his feet, he nails a forward Russian leg sweep before running off the ropes hitting a running facewash kick. Cover.

Mr Kenty brings Lex to his feet, he nails a rolling fireman’s carry slam on Hart. Hart rolls to his feet, Kenty whips him into the ropes only for Scorpion to grab the leg of Hart and pull him down to the outside, crashing his head onto the edge of the turnbuckle. Kenty meets Scorpion with a boot to the stomach on the ring apron...

RJ: SPIKE DDT!

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Adamson has TGA up to his feet, he throws him to the corner and nails a big splash. He lifts TGA onto the rope, Adamson follows him up. He goes for a Superplex, but TGA blocks before throwing Max down off the top rope with a face-first suplex. TGA then dives off the top rope, nailing the godsent drop. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

Mr Kenty drags up Scorpion, he sends him to the mat with a suplex. Kenty then runs off the ropes, only for Murdoch to leap onto the apron and nail a roundhouse kick to the back of the head. Marshall steps into the ring, he lifts up Scorpion before throwing him to the mat with a T-Bone suplex. Scorpion staggers up straight into a DDT from Marshall.

MW: Fantastic contest RJ! I don’t know who is going to win!

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

TGA drags up Max, he hits a boot into the stomach before nailing the Silent Death. Adamson staggers to his feet, TGA boots him in the stomach before connecting with the Angel’s Wings. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Marshall hauls up Scorpion, connecting with a knee to the gut. He goes for a running bulldog but Scorpion shoves him away. Murdoch rolls up and walks straight into a clothesline from Scorpion who runs the ropes, nailing the People’s Elbow. He hooks the leg.

The camera changes to TGA, who lifts up Adamson before nailing the Lights Out(Legsweep DDT). Adamson staggers up into the Angel Clash. Cover.

Ref: 1.....................2...............Kick out!

TGA lifts up Max, he sets up for the Hell and Back only for Adamson to counter with an arm drag. TGA staggers up, Adamson hits an elbow smash.

Scorpion brings Murdoch to his feet but he is stunned by the Lights Out from Murdoch! Scorpion falls back into the mat, Murdoch is about to cover when Lex rolls into the ring. He taps Murdoch on the shoulder, he spins...

RJ: FLATLINE!

Ref: 1.......................2........................Kenty breaks up the pin!

MW: Hart not happy with that!

Hart rolls to his feet, he shoves Kenty in the chest. Kenty responds with a shove of his own, the two then descend into brawling, with haymakers being thrown all over the place. The two fight around the ring but Hart manages to nail a boot to the gut to stop Kenty’s momentum, he then starts choking Kenty on the top rope as Scorpion staggers up...

RJ: GORE! GORE! GORE!

Adamson is about to go into the cover when TGA drags him up from making the cover, he hits a boot into the stomach...

MW: ANGEL BOMB!

RJ: TGA GOING TO WIN IT!

Lex Hart stops choking out Kenty, he runs in and hits a dropkick to the head of TGA. He picks him up, hitting body punches backing Teej into the ropes. Hart runs in, nailing a clothesline that sends TGA over the top rope. In the ring, Scorpion is slowly stirring to his feet as is Marshall, who regains his balance way before Scorpion...

MW: MARSHALL LAW!

Ref: 1............................2....................................

RJ: Here comex Lex...

MW: Making the dive...

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: BUT IT’S TOO LATE!

MW: MARSHALL MURDOCH WINS IT! MARSHALL MURDOCH IS THE NEW N01 CONTENDER.

RJ: WHAT AN AMAZING CONTEST THEY ALL COULD HAVE WON IT!

MW: IT’S MARSHALL WHO COMES OUT ON TOP, HE IS MIKE HILL’S FIRST OPPONENT FOR THE TAW TITLE.

Hart is beating the mat in anger, the camera pans to show Murdoch celebrating before flicking to TGA who is stood over Max Adamson. Max slowly gets up to his feet, he looks down at the CP sweat band on his arm and this seems tip him over the edge, the Australian breaks down in tears, falling to his knees.

RJ: Christopher Patricks’ death has finally hit Max Adamson hard, he has somehow kept it together for this long.

MW: His former tag partner, Max wanted to do this for Patricks tonight but he fell just, just short.

RJ: The 6WF roster is rallying around him though.

TGA helps Adamson up, Kenty and the winner of the match Marshall Murdoch also help Max up, walking up the ramp with him towards the back as Adamson continues crying.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:14 am

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman….

*Crowd Pop*

Mad Dog Coll reverberates throughout the arena and the crowd pop for Finlay who has been all but silent these last few weeks in 6WF. He walks through the curtain dressed in a silver suit and waves to the fans as he makes his way to the ring….
MW: Oh great, this clown is out here! Has he finally decided to retire?

RJ: What is your problem, just let the guy speak!

Finlay has a sheet of paper in his hand and walks up the steps into the ring. He grabs a microphone and stands in the ring for a couple of moments as the crowds cheers die down.

Fin: First of all i'd like to that all you fans for your marvellous support at Explosion, unfortunately Abe and I could not produce the performance you guys deserved and for that reason I am ashamed. I promised i'd perform when I came back all those months ago in January, I promised I'd fuflil my potential and I haven't done that. I have hummed and hawed, relapsed, fucked up, come back again and now i've fucked up again. I'm not performing at the level I should be and that hurts, it hurts me, it hurts you and it hurts 6WF. For that I truly am sorry..

But alas, heres the rub, I just dont know what to do anymore, i've trained harder these last few months than ever before, I've lived a healthier life than ever before, no drink, no bad food, no late night parties and pub brawls, and maybe thats the problem here, in trying to prove myself to you guys and everyone in the back, i've lost the very essence of me, i've gone from Mad Dog to tamed Dog, i've gone from Fighting Irishman to a nobody, an opener, a no hope. I've lost my appetite and my hunger, i'm drained, I just don't know how much more i've got to give. I come to this arena every week and I can barely stand to walk through the curtain, I feel like i'm only gonna let you guys down, i'm a crippled old fraud.

Finlay rips his jacket off and throws it into the crowd, than he starts to rip his suit pants just above his knee, revealing a heavily strapped knee, he looks to the crowd and points at his knee, saying nothing, finally he stands back up straight.

Fin: For four years i've battled both mental and physical demons, when I had one beaten the other would drag me down and nothing has changed. At Explosion I once more blew out my knee, the doctors told me If i continued to wrestle on it eventually it would cease to be repairable and I may face a future where I could not even walk let alone wrestle. I sat backstage and thought long and hard, damn I was close to picking up a bottle and easing the pain, just like I knew how, just like I knew best. But I didn't, fuck I know that wouldn't help anyone. I went home and rang those closest to me, I rang the people I knew I could trust, old friends, family. What to do ? What could I do, I knew there was only one answer... I have to retire..

The fans raise to there feet, a mumble going around the crowd, half of shock, half of dismay.

RJ: My God I didn't expect this, he's only back half a year, this is incredible, he can't be walking away, not now.

MW: He lost it a long time ago, this is the most respect i've ever had for the man, he knows he has to go.

Finlay stands in the centre of the ring and his face floods with tears, he looks around at the crowd which has begun to chant his name, finally he pulls the microphone back to his face,

Fin: I've decided to retire.. BUT not right now, no way, no chance in hell will I walk away with a defeat, I promised the fans when I came back i'd live up to my potential and I will not be proved a liar. I have 4 more months, because 6 years on from where it all began, at BORN IN FIRE, I will fight my last ever match, And I promise folks, i'll go out with one hell of a bang.

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

MW: I was right!

RJ: Maybe so, but what an announcement! The legend of Finlay retires at Born In Fire!!

MW: Who will he face? Can we expect the return of Hobo?

RJ: I don’t know, Mike, but safe to say, 6WF will be a far duller place without Finlay, and folks, in keeping with the them of tonight, following the passing of Christopher Patricks; when we come back, we’ll take you to the night Patricks won the world title. Stay tuned.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:15 am

A video beings to play….
[b]6WF Presents: Destiny – 18/09/2011[/ib]

RJ: Well what an amazing show Destiny has been, and up next is our 2nd World Title match of the evening.

MW: And it sees Hero defend his undisputed title against Christopher Patricks. Patricks has not faced Hero one on one for the world title, but he has had several opportunities at the belt without winning it, surely this is last chance saloon?

RJ: Whatever you say about Patricks’ poor record in these big matches, he keeps putting himself in the position to get these title shots, he must be doing something right.

MW: But what good is that if he always collapses on the big stage? Hero is a master of the big occasion, Hero is already a legend and he has got to that stage by making history, being in 6WF’s biggest moments.

RA: Ladies and Gentleman the following match is scheduled for ONE FALL and is for the 6WF UNDISPUTED TITLE!

*Crowd cheer loudly.

RA: Introducing first, he is the challenger. hailing from Boston, Massachusetts, America and weighing in at 220lbs...CHRIS PATRICKKKSSSS!

“Refuse/Resist” plays and the crowd pop as pyrotechnics explode at the top of the stage and through the sparks and smoke comes Chris Patricks. He looks at the initials tattooed on his knuckles, kiss them, points to the sky and then sprints to the ring, sliding into the ring and climbing the nearest turnbuckle, saluting the crowd, who are cheering him on profusely.

RJ: Patricks finally has a singles shot at Hero, he has said time and again it’s the fact that he was being put in multi-man matches that was costing him the win, tonight there is no excuses. No-one else to blame, just him and Hero in a fight to the finish.

MW: Patricks sure is an impressive wrestler, he can mix power and speed, I’m just not sure he is mentally strong enough, which is understandable considering the trauma he has been through in his life.

RA: And finally... he hails from Beverley Hills, Los Angeles, USA and weighs in at 220lbs... he is the leader of the Church...he is THE REIGNING AND DEFENDING 6WF UNDISPUTED CHAMPION...HERRRRROOOOOOO!

“Here comes the king” hits and the lights in the arena fade to black, the crowd are booing loudly as a single feather drops from the air. A spotlight begins panning the arena stopping in the rafters where Hero is shown attached to a zip-wire. He stands tall momentarily before zip-wiring down to the ring, he lands in the centre of the ring arms outstretched, title belt around his waist. He unhooks himself from the Zip-Wire and climbs to the top rope to mock the fans.

MW: And here is a man who is certainly capbale of performing on the big match occasion. He has done everything there is to do in 6WF, he’s won a world title wherever he’s gone, and tonight he’s got a great chance to retain the title.

RJ: What? You just said Patricks is great wrestler, yet Hero has a great chance to retain the title.

MW: Well Hero is an even greater wrestler!

Ding, Ding, Ding!
The match starts off with Patricks circling the ring staring at Hero, who refuses to make the first move motioning Patricks forward and he eventually does. He moves closer towards Hero who doesn’t lock up, instead booting Patricks in the gut. Hero quickly bounces off the ropes and attempts a sunset flip but Patricks backwards rolls out and then nails a dropkick!

Patricks rolls up to his feet quickly as does the Undisputed Champion Hero, Patricks throws a clothesline that Hero ducks underneath and then hits an arm drag. He has Patricks into a sleeper hold but the former tag team champion fights up to his feet and throws Hero to the canvas with a judo like throw. Hero rolls up and Patricks whips him out across the ring but Hero uses the ropes as a springboard to nail a moonsault.

He doesn’t cover instead choosing set to work on Patricks with a series of vicious stomps down onto the chest before rolling Chris Patricks onto his front, Hero then delivers the Hero Stomp repeatedly until the ref intervenes. He steps back momentarily before covering.
MW: This is a great tactic from Hero, he’s set off at an electric pace in the hope that Patricks will once again start thinking tonight won’t be his night.
Ref: 1............2.....Kick out!
Patricks gets the shoulder up, Hero rises to his feet not looking too bothered about this as he once again sets to work on Patricks with boots down into the face and chest. He then steps back allowing Patricks to rise before whipping him to the corner, Hero sprints towards the corner going for a shining wizard but Patricks catches him.

He walks forward and looks to hit a powerbomb but Hero counters quickly with a hurracanrana! Patricks rises to his feet and stumbles towards Hero groggily, Hero leaps up and hits a 2nd hurracanrana in quick succession. Patricks ends up leant down on the 2nd rope.

Hero taunts the crowd before running towards Patricks going for the 619 but Patricks moves away just in time, Hero manages to land on his feet on the apron but Patricks is over quickly and he hits Hero with a forearm into the face. Patricks then suplexes Hero from the apron down into the canvas.

RJ: Bit of an amateur mistake there from Hero, he’s let Patricks back into the match for the sake of getting this crowd riled, in fact lending their support to Patricks even more and as we all know, adrenaline is something that can get you through the tough times in these big matches.

MW: What you don’t think Hero doesn’t know what he’s doing? He lives off the abuse he gets from this crowd, that’s what spurs him and the Church on, to show that their way is best.

RJ: Well we will see won’t we Michael?

Hero gets the shoulder up from the suplex, Patricks drives up to his feet and he pulls Hero up with him. He whips him out across the ring, he goes for a clothesline but Hero ducks underneath it and comes back off the opposite ropes attempting a spinning heel kick but Patricks drops to the canvas doing the splits to avoid.

He backward rolls up onto his feet and Hero tries to chop-block him but Patricks lifts his boot into the face of Hero. Patricks spins around and drags Hero to the centre of the ring where he then hits him with a leaping DDT! Patricks rolls away, and he spins on the spot ala Kurt Angle and the crowd cheer as he hooks the leg of the undisputed champion.

Ref: 1...........2.........Kick out!

Hero drives the shoulder up off the canvas, Patricks is again quickly back on the offence by attempting to put Hero into a leg-scissors, but Hero fights up to his feet, he has Patricks in a piggy-back like position and attempts a snap-mare, but Patricks drops down the back and hits Hero with an edge-o-matic!

The undisputed champion falls to the canvas, Patricks waits for him to rise before going for a kick to the gut. Hero grabs the boot but Patricks steps over and nails a spinning heel kick. Hero rises groggily and Patricks ducks a wayward punch before hitting a German suplex, bridging over into the cover.

RJ: Patricks has certainly done his home-work on Hero, he’s managed to resist every counter move Hero has gone for with a more menacing move of his own.

MW: I’d expect nothing less from a guy who is competing for a world title RJ!

Patricks gets up to his feet, he drags Hero up and then whips him out across the ring, Hero goes for a springboard moonsault but Patricks catches him over his shoulders and then hits him with a vicious gutbuster! Hero rolls away into the corner, and Patricks is stood waiting for him to rise.

Hero uses the ropes to pull himself up, but he has no time to recover his energy as Patricks comes sprinting towards the corner, Hero counters with a back body drop only for Patricks to land on the apron. However, the crowd’s cheers quickly change to boos as Hero hits a pele kick on Patricks and he is sent to the outside.

MW: Great ring awareness from Hero.

Hero allows himself some time to recover, safe in the knowledge that Patricks is down on the outside. As he sees Patricks stirring, Hero runs off the ropes and leaps over the top rope, suicide diving straight into Patricks who falls back and smashes his back into the announce table. The undisputed champion lifts up Patricks and grabs him by the hair, before pulling him down back-first across his outstretched knee.

Hero then whips Patricks stiffly into the steel steps, for good measure he runs in and hits a hesitation dropkick. Hero walks slowly up the stairs into the ring with Patricks slumped down against the ringpost. Hero holds up his COH pendant to the crowd’s upset.

Crowd: HERO SUCKS! HERO SUCKS! HERO SUCKS!

Hero motions them to quiet down, this further incenses the crowd as the ref is counting out Patricks.

Ref: 1................2...............3...........4...........5.........6.............7..Patricks starts clawing at the apron.......8.......He pulls himself to his feet.......9........he slides into the ring.

MW: He must have been counted out!

RJ: No the referee signalling that he just got back in time. Hero now has a big advantage though.

Hero does not seem too perturbed by Patricks’ show of resilience, he stomps away on him before dragging him towards the corner. Hero then goes up to the top rope and leaps down on Patricks with a double foot stomp. Patricks rolls away into the centre of the ring and Hero hits a standing moonsault before covering.

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

The legend’s club member is quickly up to his feet, he turns Patricks onto his back and like earlier, he hits the Hero Stomp, only this time in reverse so Patricks is being driven into the canvas with his back taking all of the impact. Hero then drags Patricks towards the 2nd rope, he rests his head on there.

MW: And this time the 619 connects!

Hero then spins Patricks around on the 2nd rope, so only his legs are on there and he then nails a spike DDT, in the style of Randy Orton. Still Hero doesn’t cover, instead he heads up to the top rope...

RJ: Shooting star press!

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Patricks manages to get the shoulder up, but Hero returns to the offensive immediately by dragging Patricks to the corner and then hitting him with a shining wizard. Hero then runs with Patricks to the centre of the ring where he connects with a one-handed bulldog. Patricks stirs to his feet and Hero nails him with the Hero Sidekick!

Patricks is dragged to his feet by Hero, who pulls in Patricks, he applies a hammerlock and then hits a cutter, with the move then turning into a submission.

MW: The Hero’s Welcome!

The crowd are booing desperately as Hero wrenches in the submission hold, Patricks is desperately clawing at thin air. Sweat drips down from the face of Patricks as he starts to fade, Hero is screaming at him to tap out whilst the crowd scream for Patricks.

Crowd: Let’s go Patricks!

MW: Why are they doing that? Surely they must know it’s over!

The ref checks on Patricks, his arm drops down to the canvas...

Again the ref grabs Patricks’ arm and again it falls down to the canvas...

For the final time, the ref grabs the arm of Patricks. The crowd seem resigned to defeat but then the arena erupts as Patricks’ arm start to quiver, and he fights to keep his arm up! The crowd cheer loudly as he starts edging his way towards the ropes...

MW: I don’t believe it...

RJ: HE’S GOT THE ROPES!

MW: I have to say that is amazing from Chris Patricks, what resilience!

Hero looks up in desperation, but then quickly re-focuses as he goes to the corner with Patricks still grounded. He leaps up to the 2nd rope, then to the top rope and flips backwards for the BME, but Patricks manages to roll away.

The crowd pop once more, only for Hero to land on his feet. Patricks gets up and before Hero can do anything...

RJ: SUPERKICK FROM PATRICKS!

Patricks is lay on the canvas, exhausted and the crowd are silent, until Patricks kips up to his feet and they erupt once again! He falls down into the cover.

Ref: 1.............2............Kick out!

Hero drives the shoulder up off the canvas, Patricks slowly rises to his feet and then he stands on the apron. He is stomping his feet building up support from the crowd, as Hero rises to his feet Patricks leaps onto the top rope and springboards off into a spiral DDT! Patricks then runs to the corner, salutes the crowd and then executes a perfect BME!

MW: No, he’s going to win it with Hero’s own move damn it!

Ref: 1.................2................Kick out!

RJ: Now Hero is the one having to show resilience.

MW: He’s got it in abundance RJ, he’s been in this situation so many times before!

Patricks gets to his feet, he is looking angry. He stomps away on Hero before applying a sleeper hold, and then adding a leg scissors.

RJ: Patricks’ trademark submission hold!

Patricks coils himself around Hero like a snake squeezing their victim, Hero is going blue in the face through lack of oxygen and is fading away very quickly.

Crowd: PATRICKS! PATRICKS!

Hero is still trying to fight, he is moving his right leg towards the ropes but Patricks drags him to the centre.

RJ: Patricks is imparting his strength all over Hero, he has complete control with submission. Hero will have to find a different way to escape because he isn’t getting the ropes.

Hero is beating his leg on the floor, but to no reaction from the crowd. Hero snarls but is still fighting, and slowly but surely he manages to get up to his feet, with Patricks clinging on for dear life...

MW: THE ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE! COME ON HERO!

Hero makes the cover...

Ref: 1......................2.............................3.Kick out!

MW: He got it! HE GOT IT! STILL CHAMPION!

RJ: No he didn’t, ref signalling a two count!

Hero gets to his feet celebrating, but the ref indicates a two. Hero is flooded with anger and begins berating the referee, who warns him. Hero snarls and then goes to the top rope...

RJ: He’s stealing Patricks’ move, the puzzle solver...

MW: This is brilliant!

RJ: No that was brilliant! Knees up into the stomach!

Patricks gets the knees up, he then gets to his feet and goes up to the top rope himself...

RJ: PUZZLE SOLVER!

MW: NO!

RJ: YES! NEW CHAMPION!

Ref: 1...............................

.........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: HE DID IT! I DON’T BELIEVE! HE CAN’T BELIEVE IT! NEW CHAMPION!

RA: Ladies and Gentleman the winner of this match by way of PINFALL and YOUUUURRRRRRR NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW 6WF UNDISPUTED CHAMPION....THE ENIGMA CHRISTOPHER PATTTTRICCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Crowd: WE LOVE YOU PATRICKS WE DO! WE LOVE YOU PATRICKS WE DO!

*Chris Patricks is on his knees in the middle of the ring, the ref passes him the undisputed title and grabs it close to his chest. The crowd are cheering loudly, he kisses the two names etched across his knuckles.

He gets to his feet and walks to the corner holding up the title, with tears streaming down his eyes.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:16 am

TGA is shown backstage with Max Adamson who is sat on the bench with his head in his hands....

TGA: You ok, Max?

Max sits silently, he runs his hands through his hair before looking up at TGA, his eyes visibly red....

MA: Yeah.....

Max looks around the room as Clarissa enters....

Clarissa: Oh Max! Clarissa throws her arms around the former Freeweight Champion and gives him a hug...

Clarissa: Come on, lets get you out of here...

Clarissa grabs Max's bag from the bench as TGA holds his hand out to pull Max up....

TGA: If you need anything....

Clarissa: Thanks, Teej

Max nods in appreciation as Clarissa leads him out into the hallway. The camera follows them as Cameron and Kristal walk toward them. They slow down and move to the side, Cameron places his arm on Max's shoulder....

CF: I'm genuinely sorry, Max. We both are...

Kristal: If there's anything we can do....

Clarissa smiles at Kristal....

Clarissa: Thank you.

Clarissa leads Max away as Lockdown heads to a commercial.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:17 am

Main Event

Mike Hill vs Logan Kincade

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to 6WF Lockdown. What an amazing show it has been tonight folks, a fantastic way to kick off the road to Chaos.

MW: Of course most of the action tonight is on the back of what happened at Explosion, including this main event.

RJ: This is a match that we could potentially see in the future, between two men who had very successful nights in Germany.

MW: We saw Mike Hill win his 2nd TAW World Title, whilst in the match after Logan Kincade defeated Crime Lord to win the Fight for The Right tournament.

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED...”Edgecrusher” roars out around the arena and the crowd boo loudly as Logan Kincade walks quickly out onto the stage. He storms down the ramp before stepping through the ropes into the ring.

RJ: We all know what a threat Logan Kincade is anyway, but with the fight for the right case, he is an even bigger threat.

MW: His victory over Crime Lord at Explosion was a stunning display. He absolutely destroyed the former three time champion of the world.

“The Next Big Thing” hits and the crowd descend into boos as Mike Hill strolls out onto the stage. He is wearing a T-Shirt with STANDARD emblazoned across the front of it, he taps the TAW World Title around his waist. Hill swaggers down the ramp, ignoring the fans who offer their hands. Hill climbs up the steel steps and then springboards over the top rope into the ring, he climbs to the top rope pointing to his T-Shirt and then the Title Belt.

MW: We heard from Mike Hill earlier this week, he has issued a warning to 6WF that he and Re-Genesis are going to raise the Standard of 6WF.

RJ: He’s going to be absolutely unbearable now he has won that world title.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Kincade locks up with Mike Hill, he drives him back into the canvas but Hill floats around, applying a hammerlock on Kincade. The former Hardcore Champion counters with big elbows to the head forcing Hill to release the hold. Kincade turns around, he grabs the right arm of Hill, dragging him in close before nailing a short arm clothesline. He hooks the leg.

Mike Hill forces the shoulder up off the canvas, Kincade drags up Hill, he smashes a number of big European Uppercuts into the chin of Mike Hill who staggers back into the ropes. Kincade whips him out across the ring, he bounces off the ropes running at Hill going for a clothesline but the TAW World Champion ducks under it. He then rebounds off the ropes, knocking Logan down with a spinning back elbow smash. Cover

RJ: Even start to this match-up.

MW: I think the contrasting styles of these two will lead to this becoming a great match. A clash of Kincade’s power and brutality and Mike Hill’s high flying and devious tactics.

This time it is Logan who gets the shoulder up. Mike Hill gets to his feet and immediately starts stomping away on the head of Logan Kincade. He rolls back into the corner, Hill continues with the stomping attacks until the referee steps in. Hill is forced to step back and wait for Logan to pull himself to his feet, Hill then runs in hitting a big dropkick to the head. Kincade falls forward into a reverse STO from Hill. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

Mike Hill leaps to his feet, he drags up Logan with him and goes for a bridging belly to belly suplex but Kincade blocks it. He then lifts a knee up into the gut, Hill keels over and Kincade throws him to the mat with a gutwrench suplex. Mike Hill stumbles up and Logan levels him with a leaping clothesline! He covers.

MW: The Clothesline is such a simple but devastating move, and Kincade has many different variations of it that can cause great damage.

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

Logan hauls up Hill, he hits him with a big headbutt that puts Hill on his ass straight to loud cheers from the LG Arena. Kincade drags up Hill, only to knock him down with a 2nd headbutt. Hill rolls towards the ropes to try and leave the ring only for Kincade to drag him back to the middle of the ring. He hauls up the TAW World Champion, he then lifts Hill over his shoulders nailing a running powerslam. Cover.

RJ: Kincade really on top here.

Ref: 1............2..........Kick out!

Hill drives the shoulder up off the canvas, Logan rolls to his feet and he stands over Hill, shouting at him “Get up, get up”. Eventually the TAW World Champion staggers to his feet, Kincade hits a boot to the stomach before nailing a DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Logan Kincade drives up to his feet, he drags up Mike Hill and goes for a superkick but Hill grabs the boot. He then kicks away at the other knee of Kincade, who falls to the mat.

MW: STANDARD MIKE HILL!

RJ: The usual cheap tricks from Hill.

Kincade stumbles up, Hill runs off the ropes before connecting with a chopblock. Hill then stands over Logan, before connecting with the Hill Walk(Standing shooting star press). He hooks the leg.

Mike Hill drags up Kincade, he nails an inverted atomic drop. Hill then bounces off the ropes, connecting with a spinning heel kick. Mike Hill immediately goes up to the top rope...

RJ: MIKE TIME!

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

MW: Hill finally captured his 2nd world title after over a 3 year wait, I don’t think he is going to be in any hurry to relinquish it.

RJ: You can question Hill’s tactics but no one can deny he has the wrestling ability to rightfully claim he is the best in the world.

Hill drags Logan to his feet, he goes for a belly to belly suplex and this time it connects. Hill goes to the ring apron, waiting for Logan to rise before springboarding off the top rope. He attempts a clothesline but Kincade catches him, drilling the TAW champion into the canvas with a powerbomb.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Kincade drives to his feet. He grabs Hill by the head and drags him to his feet. He nails a suplex before heading up to the top rope. Hill staggers up and Kincade flies off the top rope, hitting a big crossbody block. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2..............Kick out!

Mike Hill gets the shoulder up off the canvas, Logan drags him to his feet before connecting with a superkick that sends Hill crashing to the mat.

RJ: Do you think Logan Kincade has his eyes firmly set on the TAW World Title?

MW: I think Kincade will not care, he won’t have a set idea in his mind. He will cash the Fight for The Right in when he sees fit, whether it is the 6WF or TAW World Title.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

Kincade rolls to his feet, he stands waiting for Mike Hill to rise before going for the Meathook Clothesline, Hill ducks under it and then nails a pele kick on Logan who falls to the mat. Mike Hill goes to the top rope again...

RJ: Flying leg drop!

Ref: 1.....................2.................Kick out!

MW: This has been an absolutely fantastic contest between two men at the very top of their games.

Logan Kincade forces the shoulder up off the canvas. Hill stands in the corner, waiting for Kincade to rise before running in and nailing a Standing Tornado DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2...................Kick out!

Mike Hill drags up Logan, he sets up for Over The Hill but Kincade spins his way out of it. He then throws Hill into the canvas with a Northern Lights suplex. Hill rolls up and walks straight into a meathook clothesline.

MW: That could win it!

Ref: 1.......................2....................Kick out!

Logan goes to the top rope, he leaps off going for a crossbody...

RJ: Hill rolls through...

Ref: 1..........................2.........................Kick out!

Both men are flat out on the canvas, the crowd suddenly descend into huge boos as Cassius Zhi, Kenji Hidari, Udo Berg, Visage and finally Dicey Reilly walk out onto the stage.

RJ: Damn it not again! Here comes Hill’s new stablemates, Re Genesis coming to ruin another match.

MW: This is brilliant!

They leap onto the ring apron, before finally stepping into the ring as Logan rises. Hill is up and he grins at his cohorts.

RJ: This isn’t looking like a good situation for Logan Kincade.

MW: Talk about understatement, Re-Genesis have got him surrounded.

RJ: Well, Re-Genesis minus Geoff Steel.

MW: That is interesting...

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:18 am

Re-Genesis close in on Logan when the crowd suddenly cheer as Johnny Oko, Vortex and Marshall Murdoch sprint out onto the stage and down the ramp, they slide into the ring and immediately go after Re-Genesis.

Vortex takes it to Udo Berg, Murdoch floors Hill with a spear whilst Oko starts throwing punches and kicks at anyone in site, nailing a couple of them on Kenji Hidari and Visage. Vortex backs Udo Berg to the corner, where he starts punching away on the stomach continually. Vortex then follows up with a number of shoulder thrusts into the gut, he drags Berg forward and nails a suplex.

Vortex turns around to join Oko in beating away on Visage and Kenji Hidari, stomping a mudhole into them. Murdoch is punching away on the head of Hill, but Dicey Reilly intercepts, dragging Murdoch away from Hill. He hits a vicious kick into the rib cage, Murdoch rolls to the corner and Reilly punches away on the head of him repeatedly.

Oko and Vortex continue the beat down on Visage and Hidari, Cassius Zhi decides he has to get involved. He turns Oko around but is stunned with a spin kick to the gut. Oko nails a number of roundhouse kicks on Cassius, backing the 6WF World Champion against the ropes. Udo Berg is up though, he drags Oko away from Zhi and crunches him to the floor with a big boot to the head.

Berg clutches Oko by the throat on the canvas, choking him out. Mike Hill is onto his feet, he sneaks up behind Vortex and lows blows him to stop him beating away on Visage and Hidari.

RJ: The Numbers game really catching up with these three now. It was a valiant effort but Re-Genesis are a well oiled machine. They specialise in this sort of thing.

Hidari and Visage get to their feet, they start beating away on the big man as Mike Hill goes to join Dicey Reilly in pummelling away at Marshall Murdoch in the corner. Dicey holds Murdoch in a full nelson hold as Hill boots away at the stomach of his N01 contender.

Berg drags up Oko, hitting a huge powerbomb. Zhi drags Oko to another corner of the ring, where he nails a number of roundhouse kicks to the head. The camera pans to the top of the ramp where the crowd cheer as The Saint walks out onto the stage.

MW: What the hell is he doing here?

RJ: He couldn’t make it to the 6 man shoot out but he is out here now, Saint has clearly had enough of Re-Genesis.

Saint hobbles down the rampway, Cassius Zhi spots him and motions to Udo Berg, who nods back. Berg steps out of the ring, The Saint builds up a head of steam as he reaches Berg only to be met with a huge boot into the head. Zhi is grinning in the ring, as Berg picks up The Saint and for good measure throws him hard into the steel steps.

Berg steps back into the ring to re-join the beatdown on Murdoch, Oko and Vortex. Hill and Dicey are continuing to beat away on Murdoch, Hidari and Visage are choking out Vortex with their boot whilst Zhi is cracking huge kicks into the head of Oko who is collapsed in another corner of the ring.

The camera shows Logan Kincade who rolls out from under the bottom rope, escaping the notice of Re-Genesis.

RJ: Stay and fight god damn it!

MW: There’s no point risking it RJ!

Logan retreats backwards up the ramp as Cassius Zhi turns around to see Logan leaving. Kincade stops at the top of the ramp, he stares down at Cassius Zhi.

RJ: Kincade looking to psyche out...GEOFF STEEL!

Steel sneaks up behind Logan, cracking a steel pipe into the back of the head. Logan slumps forward, the former 6CW World Champion synchs in the Steel Works at the top of the stage as he shouts “THAT TITLE SHOT IS MINE”

MW: Geoff Steel clearly feels bitter about the way he was eliminated from the Fight for The Right tournament.

RJ: Re-Genesis clearly want to keep everything in house.

Re-Genesis stop the beatdown, they stand in the middle of the ring laughing as Steel keeps the brutal submission hold synched in.

MW: Once again folks, we leave you with the resounding image of Re-Genesis domination.

RJ: Be sure to tune in next week to discover if anyone can end this dominance.

Despite what is happening at the top of the stage, Lockdown goes off air with “ONE CHRIS PATRICKS” being chanted around the LG Arena.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down