6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Results Friday 19th July 2013

Go down

6WF Lockdown Results Friday 19th July 2013 Empty 6WF Lockdown Results Friday 19th July 2013

Post by Mat Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:51 pm

The Consultant is shown sat in his office, the usual tatty furniture basking in a dull light from the lamp on his desk.

The Consultant is shown clutching at something, looking down at what appears to be torn up packaging in his desk, he smiles to himself as a loud thud is heard at the door....

TC: Who is it??

The Consultant places the item in the top draw of his desk as he receives no reply....

TC: Come in?

The door to his office barges open and Miss Jessica struts in, looking round in disgust at the state of the room....

TC: Ah, Jessica, how lovely of you to drop by, to what do I owe this immense pleasure??

The Consultant rolls his eyes, noticing the draw is still open, he tries to push the drawer too as Miss Jessica slides on to his desk, he tight skirt inching up her thigh to reveal her stockings....

MJ: I thought I'd drop in and say hi.......Hi!!

The Consultant forces the drawer shut, jolting the desk. Miss Jessica pretends to tremble with excitement, biting her lip....

MJ: Oh, Charlie! Lets do that again!!

Jessica smiles wildly, The Consultant looking seemingly unimpressed....

TC: What can I do for you?

MJ: I totally want to make an effort to bond with the roster you know? I feel like all I do lately is have to deal with people's problems and everyone knows I'm totally such a people person but this place is dragging me down, Charlie...

Miss Jessica sulks...

MJ: Chris Patricks this, Max Adamson that, Cassy gone wild, Lex isn't returning my calls....

TC: What?

MJ: Oh! Nothing, forget that last one. But seriously, what are we gonna do about this place! I wanted to be the super cool, fun, hottie General Manager and everyone is just totally ruining it for me...

The Consultant looks at Jessica in total bemusement....

TC: You genuinely have no clue do you? You actually can't see it?

MJ: See what?

Jessica removes a pack of gum from inside her bra, placing a piece in her mouth and loudly chewing to the infuriation of The Consultant who sits up from his desk....

TC: That whilst you insist on parading yourself around these halls, 6WF; the company that made you the self indulgent princess that sits before me, is beginning to implode. Whilst you insist on championing a man whose sole purpose is to look out for himself and his best interests, the rest of the roster; rather, those who haven't been swallowed by the wave of Re-Genesis, are at war with either them or each other. Your precious Lex, driven to attacking Kenty out of wild jealousy. Scorpion and Soloman wanting to cause distress and devastation at every turn. Those who dare to stand up to Walker, or show some sense of company pride are stomped into the ground with no remorse. And yet, your MO isn't to galvanise those who wish to fight, it's simply to draw as much attention to yourself as possible...

Jessica gets up from the desk, pacing in front of The Consultant, flicking her hair from side to side before staring across the desk at him...

MJ: I get it, you're jealous!

TC: Excuse me?

MJ: You are sooo jealous. A bitter and pissy old man who's upset cause the Board didn't come to him to be GM. You hate the fact that they put a woman in charge. You're in awe of my talents....

TC: You're unbelievable....

MJ: I know right!

TC: Get out.

MJ: Excuse me?

TC: I SAID GET OUT!

The Consultant throws his arm in the direction of the door....

TC: You are the most insubordinant, disrespectful, and downright pathetic human being i have ever had the misfortune of working under....

Miss Jessica stands in shock....

TC: The only saving grace is that the majority of the roster see you for the despicable harlot you are and will stand up for this company until it's very end, regardless of your attempts to derail it. Now if you don't mind....

Jessica shakes her head in frustration and storms out of the door as Vortex and Oko walk in....

JO: What was all that about?

Vortex: You ok, boss?

The Consultant sits back down in his chair....

TC: I think they call that, tough love?

JO: Well, if that's what you're doing, i think you're doing it wrong, cause from what i've heard, she wouldn't be leaving with that face on if it was right....

Oko laughs and takes a seat as Vortex looks at the packaging on the desk...

Vortex: You gonna tell us what that thing is all about? Or is it a surprise?

The Consultant pulls the packaging towards him, scrunching it up into a ball and tossing it into the trash....

TC: It's history......for now. Now, i need to make a phone call.....

Vortex goes to sit down....

TC: A private phone call....

Oko places some bubblegum in his mouth before sighing and jumping to his feet....

JO: Come on Vince, lets go before he gives us some of that tough love he gave to goldilocks....

Vortex: But she's ginger?

Oko shakes his head....

JO: Just go...

The two men exit the room as The Consultant picks up his phone and dials. He waits for a few moments before speaking....

TC: It's me......i need you to find someone for me..........tonight....

The Consultant carries on talking as the screen fades to black and the opening credits begin.

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results Friday 19th July 2013 Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results Friday 19th July 2013

Post by Mat Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:53 pm

“Rest in Pieces” roars out around the speakers and the LG Arena goes crazy as 6WF Lockdown goes live to air with an array of pyrotechnics and strobe lighting, with the opening credits rolling on the titantron. The camera then pans to RJ and Michael Wire.

RJ: Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to 6WF Lockdown live on Eurosport and Eurosport HD! I’m RJ and as ever I am joined by Michael Wire.

MW: Good evening RJ, and to the millions of you watching at home, let me tell you folks there is a tremendous atmosphere inside the LG Arena.

RJ: There seems to be a sense of anticipation amongst these fans in what is the final edition of Lockdown before our next Pay Per View Chaos! These fans can’t wait!

MW: Well they’ve got a fantastic show to watch tonight first, including some title action.

RJ: We’ll see all of the members of the tag team title tournament in action. There’s a huge main event between TGA and Mike Hill and of course the contract signing between Saint and Cassius Zhi.

MW: What a show it’s going to be!

“WHO IS THE MYSTERY MAN?”

“WHO THE FUCK IS DR BULL RAMORARY?”

“THAT WAS A KILLER LINE!”

“PENCIL HIM IN”

“BRING BACK TREVOR SWANN”

“WE WANT AN ASHES CHALLENGE MATCH”

“#Standard”

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results Friday 19th July 2013 Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results Friday 19th July 2013

Post by Mat Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:58 pm

RJ: Singles action to kick off Lockdown...

MW: How much longer are we going to have to put up with this fool?

RJ: Shut up Michael, the kid is trying to make a name for himself.

MW: I’m thinking of the kid, he’s barely going to be able to walk if he carries on like this.

The crowd erupt as “I GOT MY SUNGLASSES ON” flashes across the titantron, the entrance music of Brodus Clay then kicks in, CM Funk runs out onto the stage...with his sunglasses on! He runs down the ramp, tagging the fans hands.

MW: If he thought last week was bad, wait until what he receives tonight.

RJ: He could pull off an upset Mike...

MW: Don’t be stupid!

“From Yesterday” blares out through the speakers, the LG Arena descend into huge boos as Lukas Takeo walks slowly out onto the stage. He has a towel draped over his bowed head. He walks slowly to the ring, before throwing the towel down and clambers over the top rope, staring down Funk.

MW: Come on Takeo, break this idiot in half! It’s a disgrace he has to face an idiot like Funk.

RJ: Let’s see if he can get the job done.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Takeo immediately goes in for the lock-up, Funk feigns to go in before stepping back and turning to the crowd, motioning that he has his sunglasses...ON! Takeo again goes for the lock up but once more Funk steps back, this time he does a little dance before again motioning about his sunglasses to three sides of the arena.

He goes to motion to the fourth side but he is met with a big boot to the skull. Funk rolls up, Takeo nails a huge chokeslam. Takeo keeps the hold applied, he lifts up Funk and nails three more chokeslams before finally covering.

MW: YES TAKEO! DON’T STOP THERE!

RJ: Shut up Michael.

Ref: 1..........................2..............................................3!

Ding, ding, Ding!

Takeo gets to his feet, he snarls down at Funk before stepping out of the ring. He strides back up the ramp.

MW: Well, at least he didn’t pick up an injury I guess.

RJ: The same can’t be said for Funk.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:59 pm

We cut to the lair of The Fanatic, It is lit in a pure red light. The camera scans round showing the barbed wire wrapped walls. After a few moments we eventually see the outline of a very large monster of a person, it is obvious that the person is The Fanatic. He is wearing a Hooded Jacket, which as the camera zooms in on his face he lowers the hood of. Fanatic laughs manically rocking back and forth on the chair he is sitting upon before staring into the camera with a stern expression on his face.

F- Revelations Chapter 8 Verse 1, And when he opened the seventh seal there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour

Fanatic stares at his hands before looking back into the camera with a sick twisted look on his face.

F- And the clock is ticking on your half hour gentlemen

Fanatic points at himself

F- Who am I? You haven't forgotten have you? I am that thing that goes bump in the night. I'am that noose fastened around your neck. I'am the shotgun pressed against the side of your head. I'am that last second on that ticking time bomb. I'am The seventh seal.

Fanatic stops and thinks for a while

F- I'am Fear

Fanatic laughs manically
Fanatic menacingly looks into the camera, he points into it, his voice turning more and more angry as he speaks

F- When I return, I will prove to each and every one of you that monsters do exist.

Fanatic rises from his seat

F- Everyone wants the storybook to have a happy ending but this time the vicious dragon sets the noble knight aflame, this time the outlaw hangs the sheriff with his own noose, this time the villain prevails.

Fanatic smirks sadistically, licking his lips as the blood red liquid he usually spits into the air spills from his mouth, before throwing his open hand forward covering the camera lense.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:00 pm

LH: Match 5???? - What in the hell, everybody knows that's when people go for snacks and a toilet break, and Crime Lord, is he even on the same roster as me, I thought he was just doing that hardcore crap

It's not even proper wrestling, what is pure about hardcore. Abe would be turning in his grave.

??: Abe's not dead

Lex turns sharply over his shoulder to see Jack Reynolds.

LH: What????

JR: Errrm Abe's not dead.

Lex looks confused...

LH: Are you sure?

JR: Ermmm yeah, he is still active on the roster?

Lex scratches his head...

LH: Well who was the guy, in the car thingy. We had a minutes silence or something?

Jack Reynolds looks disgusted

JR: You mean Chris Patricks, are you kidding me????

LH: Yeah him ok whatever, are you sure Abe wasn't in the car as well???

JR: You're disgusting, where's your respect?

Lex smiles....

LH: And exactly what is it that I should be respecting, was he a multiple time World Champion?

JR: Well yes, he was probably one of the greatest champions this company has ever seen and not only that he was one of the most popular and most respected wrestlers on the roster!

Lex gets increasingly more angry as Reynolds continues to praise Patricks...

LH: OK Ok if he's that great why don't you just marry him or something.

Reynolds shakes his head.

JR: Real grown up Lex are you that insecure you're jealous of a man who has passed away. You're pathetic.

Lex snaps and grabs Reynolds by the throat...

LH: I'm what??? You worthless piece of crap. Remember carefully who you're talking to here boy. One more word and I'll snap your neck like a twig!

Reynolds gulps loudly , Lex slowly releases his grip

LH: People round here will start to show me the respect I deserve, I'm sick of un deserving people getting ahead of me when I should be back at the top! What more do I have to do?!

Reynolds shrugs his shoulders as Lex storms off towards the locker room area.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:01 pm

Mike Bird: Ladies and Gentleman, the following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the 6WF EUROPEAN TITLE!

Introducing first, the challenger...hailing from Nottingham, England and weighing in at 210lbs...KUINISHI!

“Lord of Winter Snow” roars out around the LG Arena and the crowd cheer as Kuinishi walks out onto the stage. He cracks his knuckles as he walks down the middle of the rampway, sliding into the ring under the bottom rope.

RJ: Huge opportunity for Kuinishi tonight, to win a title he has won previously.

MW: Lost a match for the Freeweight Title at Explosion, but a change of opponent could suit him.

Mike Bird: And now...hailing from Norwich, England and weighs in at 210lbs...the REIGNING AND DEFENDING 6WF EUROPEAN CHAMPION...JAMES MCMANUSSSS!

“Sad but true” kicks in and the crowd give a mixed reaction as James McManus strolls out onto the stage with the European Title wrapped around his waist. McManus pats the belt before walking down to the ring. McManus climbs up the steel steps and through the middle rope into the ring.

RJ: McManus has somewhat endeared himself to these fans recently after battling for England against France’s Jerome Dubois and then paying tribute to the late, great Mick McManus.

MW: He’s got to move on from that feud though, stop doing things for these fans, that isn’t what McManus is about.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

James McManus and Kuinishi lock-up. McManus applies a side headlock on Kuinishi, who spins out of the hold quickly. He goes for a Northern Lights suplex, but McManus blocks that before driving a number of big knees into the gut. He then drives Kuinishi into the canvas with a short powerbomb. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

McManus applies an armbar, slowly lifting Kuinishi to his feet before hitting a clothesline. Kuinishi rolls up, McManus lifts him up onto his shoulders and goes for a powerslam. Kuinishi drops down the back, he shoves McManus back to the corner before sprinting in and nailing a shining wizard. He brings McManus forward out of the corner, hitting a swinging neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

RJ: These two know each other so well, they had a brutal, brutal feud when Kuinishi was Uryu...

MW: That threw up some fantastic action, let’s hope of a repeat of that tonight!

Kuinishi drags the European Champion up to his feet. He fires in a number of stiff Muay Thai elbows into the face, sending McManus into the ropes. Kuinishi continues with the elbows until the referee is forced to step in and stop him. Kuinishi then whips the champion out across the ring, he bounces off the ropes and meets him in the middle of the ring with a big, leaping dropkick to the face. Cover.

RJ: Kuinishi on top so far.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

McManus forces the shoulder up off the canvas, Kuinishi rolls to his feet and drops a number of knees into the face. Kuinshi stops with that attack, dragging the European Champion closer to the corner. He waits for McManus to rise before nailing a legsweep DDT. Kuinishi then heads to the top rope...

MW: Backflip knee drop!

RJ: Impressive stuff from Kuinsihi.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Kuinishi rolls up to his feet, he hauls up McManus and goes for a monkey flip but the Champion manages to land on his feet.

MW: That was equally impressive athletic ability!

Kuinishi runs in at McManus going for a Lou Thesz Press but the champion counters with a huge spinebuster! Kuinishi rolls to his knees, McManus runs off the ropes and hits a huge knee trembler to the head. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Kuinishi forces the shoulder up off the canvas. McManus retreats to the corner, allowing Kuinishi to rise. He then runs off the ropes, nailing a big clothesline. McManus then hauls Kuinishi and this time the running powerslam connects.

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

James McManus rolls up to a vertical base, he drags up Kuinsihi and nails him with a snap suplex.

RJ: McManus starting to come back into this one...WHAT THE HELL?!

MW: What’s happening here?!

The LG Arena has descend into pitch black, it stays like this for a minute before the lights flick back on.

RJ: LOOK AT!

MW: WRECKAGE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RING!

RJ: ALL COURTESY OF THAT MAN!

The lights flick back on to show Kuinishi and McManus laid out in the middle of the ring, with The Fanatic stood over them, grinning. He picks up the European Title, looking at it for a moment before dropping the belt on top of McManus.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:02 pm

Miss Jessica is pacing around backstage on the phone....

MJ: HE CALLED ME DESPICABLE!? ME!

Jessica lets out a shriek of anger....

MJ: Oooohhhh my god, i am like so angry right now! How dare he talk to me like that!? Does he have any idea who i am!?

Jessica shrugs in despair...

MJ: Look, i know you're not talking to me, but if you get this message, call me, you know, if you want a private catch up....

Jessica giggles before hanging up the phone and turning to see Kuinshi and Sandra stood waiting for...

MJ: Oh great....

Sandra: Sorry, are we interupting your personal time....

MJ: Errrr.....no! Like, i'm totally off the phone now, what do you two want anyway, shouldn't you be in therapy somewhere...

Kuinshi: No actually. See, it seems to be near on impossible to go through a match without some sort of interference, or agenda. Last week, i get the rejuvenated Finlay, and finally, tonight i get a shot at the Euro Title, and guess what?

MJ:Oh no, what happened?

Jessica snaps back saracastically....

Kuinshi: Funny, almost as funny as the time you let Cassius shockwave my girlfriend....

MJ: Ex.

Kuinshi: ............Ex, girlfriend off the stage. As much as i enjoy the random attacks and that feeling of never quite being safe, i kinda feel like should get something in return....

MJ: Listen, Uryu...

Sandra: Kuinshi.

MJ: Whatever. I'm not really into your type so lets not even go there....

Kuinshi: Suits me, i was thinking more along the lines of a rematch against McManus.

MJ: Sure, knock yourself out. Do it at Chaos.

Sandra: And he wants The Fanatic as well.

Kuinshi: I do?

Sandra: Yes, he does.

MJ: I said yes, didn't i? Jeez, does anyone round here listen to me! Now go, you two are totally creeping me out.

Sandra smiles at Kuinshi and the two walk off as Jessica stares at her phone before storming off frustrated.

Last edited by Mat on Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:02 pm

The cameras begin to roll backstage, we see Jack Reynolds and his crew prowling the corridors in search for their next big story, Jack is ready with microphone in and ready to pounce at any moment. As Jack turns the corner a silver hooded man can be seen leaning against the wall, the man has a phone in his hands and is moving his fingers across the screen, as Jack and the crews footsteps begin to hurry the noise attracts the attention of the man who looks to his right and stares for a few seconds at which point we learn that the man is Geoff Steel. Steel then looks away from Jack and shakes his head before placing the phone in his pocket. Steel waits silently as Jack approaches and stands directly in front of him, Geoff then raises his head and looks at Jack but still remains silent before once more bowing his head, Jack looks towards his crew for some kind of direction who stare blankly at him, Jack then bends his knees slightly and tilts his head so he is almost staring up at Steel.

GS: What do you want Jack? I’m kind of busy here.

JR: You don’t look busy; you’re just standing there doing nothing.

GS: Exactly Jack, I’m busy having some me time a little time for some self-reflection, time when the last thing on my mind is having to deal with you, or Re-Genesis or Logan Kincade.

Jack looks at Steel a little confused

JR: Then why exactly are you here, you could be at home, in the park, at some fancy restaurant, yet here you are in the 6WF arena, which to me makes you fair game Geoff

Geoff lets out what sounds like a growl and folds his arms

GS: Your this close to making me do something Jack you might regret at a later period, If you must know why this place of all the places in the entire universe is the place I choose it’s because this is the place where I can really be myself without the constant attention, without being followed around, away from the nerve of some people who approach me and ask me the dumbest questions possible, but I guess you’ve ruined that for me know Jack haven’t you so I thank you for that, now I’m sure you didn’t come over here to just ruin my afternoon Jack so spit out whatever it is that’s burning you up inside and if you did just come over here to ruin my afternoon then I will be seriously pissed off with Jack so much so I will not be responsible for my actions.

Jack takes and gulp and his cheeks begins to turn slightly red

JR: I wondered if I could get a statement in regards to your loss to Kincade this past week?

Steel looks at Jack a little bewildered

GS: Loss? Were you even watching Friday or did you just quickly scan over the results looking to see if you got a mention, or if one of your infuriating interviews got broadcast. I only ask Jack because if what happened on Friday looked like a loss to you I would have hated to be the winner, you see what really happened at Lockdown was me putting Logan in his place, I taught him a lesson in what happens when you piss me off, he claims to be the next big thing, the most dominant superstar in the history and I laid him out for the vultures lying there in a pool of his own blood. Can you believe he even questioned if I was prepared to go to his extremes if I was prepared to put my body on the line by getting into the same ring as him, I think at Lockdown I answered every single question he had and then some, not only did I prove that I am willing to do everything in my arsenal to beat him, but I’m also not afraid to get my hands a little dirty, Now its Logan that should be asking the same questions of himself, is he willing to get into the ring with me again knowing that I bust him open with ease, knowing that I am more capable of anything he could ever imagine. Nobody can say that I didn’t warn him he may be the longest reigning hardcore champion of all time, but I’m no stranger to a little bit of extreme myself. I could have taken that little briefcase from him at my first opportunity and there would have been nothing he could do about, you need to realise and fast Logan just how much of a threat I am to you, just how much of a threat Re-Genesis are to you, because I’ve only just begun and already you are so far behind. It’s quite laughable if I’m honest that I’m having to waste my time on you, I don’t know what Alex is afraid off.

JR: It seems you will get another shot at Logan tonight, but this time he will be joined by Jonny Oko and you yourself are joined by your Re-Genesis colleague Kenji Hidari, but what I really want to know Geoff is have you really forgiven Kenji for costing you the 6CW championship or is there still bad blood between you?

GS: Do you take me for a fool Jack? Do you really think I am going to publicly announce any issues I may have with a member of my own team, have we got the entire 6WF roster so scared that they have turned to you to try and drive a wedge between us. The history between Kenji Hidari and Geoff Steel is exactly that its history, we learn to move on, we learn to adapt and we also learn when a greater cause is more valuable than an old squabble to let sleeping dogs lie for the time being, Re-Genesis is one solid unit with a strong bond and it will take more than you to break it. As for Logan Kincade and Jonny Oko both men have already tasted a beating at the hands of Re-Genesis and tonight will be no different, they say safety comes in numbers but for those to the best they can hope for is that they have somebody to lean on as they stumble to back after yet another loss, who knows Logan may be this week is the week I end your suffering and take that briefcase away from you, or maybe I’ll just make you sweat a while longer.

Steel sniggers and gets in the face of Jack

GS: Now you’ve almost wasted all the spare time I have Jack, The world waits for nobody, especially not when you are aiming for the top, so this is all you’re getting, so why don’t you run along and go pester somebody else and takes this rabble with you as well.

Go on Jack hop to it, Don’t make me force you

The scene ends as Jack and the crew begin to move on, as Geoff takes out his phone and looks at it in disgust before storing off in opposite direction.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:04 pm

Scorpion can be seen backstage as Jack Reynolds stands with him.

JR: Ladies and gentlemen i am at this time standing with a member of the Resistance, the man know as Scorpion, thank you for joining me and my question is you team up with with Vortex this week instead of your partner Solomon what our your thoughts?

Scorpion gives Reynolds a glare before speaking into the microphone

S: There is no need for thoughts Jack, as i will show each and everyone of you that i am the spotlight, Vortex can claim that i depend on Solomon to win my matches but you will see when i am the man to lead the team to victory while i watch the fat man be ripped apart.

Scorpion looks around as Reynolds asks another question.

JR: What are you thoughts on not having Solomon by your side?

S: There is no need Jack, i am the spotlight and i have countless times repeated myself and they will lead us to victory, Vortex may be my partner but come Chaos.. it will be the end because you see The Consultancy is dying being played they fail to realize as do Re-Genesis that "they" have planned everything, every move that you make and each time there is a problem there is a counter reaction, "nothing is true..everything is permitted."

S: "You have no fate, no future but what "they" make, everything has been decided you are just a pawn, how can you win a war which you have already lost?

JR: What about your chances at Chaos?

S: They have no goal, they are not here for power or anarchy, they do not look to control but gain back what was rightfully theirs, because you see you all refuse to accept and "there is no re-genesis without the fall of the many".

Scorpion drops the microphone as the screen fades to black.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:06 pm

RJ: First tag action of the night up next here on Lockdown!

MW: And strangely, it involves the 4 teams vying for the tag team titles...but only one member of each team.

RJ: It’s going to make for an interesting match-up Mike, will it be about co-existing to get a momentum boosting win or just doing your upmost to be the star of the match?

MW: With the people involved, I’d guess the latter. It’s going to be more about the individual that wins, rather than the team.

“Breathe” blares out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Vortex walks out onto the ramp amidst a plume of green smoke. He paces his way down the ramp, tagging the fans hands before stepping over the top rope and into the ring. He stands waiting for his tag partner and opponent to rise...

RJ: The Consultancy have been robbed of the tag title belts on numerous occasions and we know Vortex isn’t happy about it, I get the feeling his team-mate may be on the receiving end of his wrath this evening.

MW: I’d like to see him try RJ, that’d make this even better!

The lights go down in the arena as 'Wake Up' by Rage Against The Machine blasts out over the speakers, suddenly the tron flickers into life as the image of two scorpion tails whip into shot creating an 'X' with the words "Anger Is A Gift" underneath as the music fully kicks in Scorpion steps out onto the stage where he stops and forms an X with his arms as diagonal pyros explode around him and the crowd descend into a chorus of boos. Scorpion walks down the ring confidently, he stops at the bottom of the ramp before sliding into the ring. He rolls to his feet and stares down at Vortex.

MW: The Resistance picked up a huge win over The Consultancy last week, which should propel them to the position of Number 1 contenders.

RJ: But can Scorpion get the job done today now he doesn’t have Solomon Riddick to protect him?

“Crystal skull” blares out around the arena and Visage strides out, eyes wide glaring down at his two opponents. He slaps the title belt that is wrapped around his waist before striding down the ramp towards the ring. He rolls under the bottom rope...

RJ: The same could be said of Visage, he’s without the insurance policy of the massive Udo Berg, can he do the job himself?

MW: Of course he can, in his own right, Visage is another of 6WF’s most fearsome competitors.

“Shook ones” hits and the crowd descend into boos for the arrival of Tsukasa Yagurama. He walks out onto the stage, he performs a couple of stretches before slapping his hands together and pacing down the ramp. He steps over the top rope...

RJ: The 6WF Tag Team division is packed with powerful competitors and Yagurama is certainly one of them!

MW: He does possess some scary power it has to be said. May be not on the same level as Berg but certainly enough power to do some serious damage.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Vortex starts off in the ring up against Visage. Vortex goes in for the lock up but Visage catches him off guard with a knee lift to the stomach. He then grabs the head of Vortex before forcefully pulling it down and slamming Vortex’s neck and back into the canvas. Visage immediately starts stomping away on the throat of Vortex, he then stops and places the boot across the throat to choke out the big man.

RJ: Visage already resorting to illegal tactics.

Visage breaks the hold just before the referee’s count of 5. He then drags Vortex to his feet and clutches him by the throat, before stretching out his knee and pushing Vortex down by the throat into the knee. He switches tact, then hitting a reverse STO. Cover.

MW: Very impressive start from Visage!

Ref: 1................2........Kick out!

Vortex kicks out, Visage drags the former freeweight champion to his feet and goes for a throat chop but Vortex blocks it, he then drags in Visage before nailing a succession of big headbutts. Visage falls back into the ropes, Vortex whips him out across the ring and nails a Samoan Drop on the rebound. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

RJ: Vortex power brings him back into it.

Vortex hauls up Visage, he easily ducks an elbow smash before hitting a huge atomic drop on the Re-Genesis member. He then runs off the ropes, going past Visage before coming back off the opposite ropes and leaping into the air, hitting a Lou Thesz Press he then proceeds to pummel away on the head of Visage with huge punches until the referee steps in. Vortex waits for Visage to rise before nailing a side slam and covering.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Visage kicks out, Vortex hauls him up before whipping him to the corner. Vortex sprints in, hitting a huge splash only for Scorpion tag in. Vortex seethes as Scorpion steps past him grinning.

MW: That should be an indicator of the level of team-work going to be on show with that team.

Scorpion drags Visage away from the corner, hitting a running bulldog. The Resistance member runs the ropes, hitting the people’s elbow! Cover.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

Visage drives the shoulder up, Scorpion hauls him up and nails a snap suplex. He quickly runs off the ropes...

RJ: Springboard moonsault!

MW: Great move but Vortex doesn’t look best pleased!

Scorpion starts beating the mat impatiently, waiting for Visage to rise. He goes for the Death Stalker but is shoved away. Scorpion stumbles back into the centre of the ring and Visage nails a spinning back elbow smash. Visage covers.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

He rolls back to the corner, tagging Yagurama who steps into the ring eagerly.

RJ: Visage happy to make the tag!

Scorpion is up, he runs in at Yagurama flailing away with wild punches at the head of the former tag champion. He continues to pummel away, before throwing Yagurama down with a hip toss. Scorpion follows up with his vicious punt kick to the head.

Ref: 1..............2.................Kick out!

Yagurama kicks out, Scorpion hauls him up and goes for a suplex but it’s blocked by Yagurama who counters with a huge belly to belly throw. Scorpion stumbles up straight into a huge spinebuster from Yagurama, he hooks the leg.

MW: There’s that power we talked about!

Ref: 1..................2..........Kick out!

Scorpion drives the shoulder up, but Yagurama now has the advantage. He drags up Scorpion, crunching a number of body shots into the gut before dragging Scorpion away from the ropes and nailing an Avalanche belly to belly suplex, bridging into the cover.

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

Yagurama hauls up Scorpion before going for a powerslam, the former Hardcore champion drops down the back and runs to the corner where he slaps Vortex across the chest to tag him in. Vortex glares at him angrily before stepping into the ring, turning to confront Scorpion who drops off the apron, grinning with the crowd booing loudly. Scorpion strolls back up the ramp, leaving Vortex fuming.

RJ: Scorpion is leaving Vortex high and dry here!

MW: Intelligent from Scorpion, he doesn’t want to get injured ahead of the tag team title tournament.

Scorpion stops at the top of the ramp, he is smiling even wider as he motions for Vortex to turn around, he does so only to walk into a huge spear from Yagurama. The former tag champion makes the cover.

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Vortex kicks out, Yagurama hauls him to a vertical base before hitting a boot into the stomach. He then throws Vortex into the floor with a Japanese thunder bomb, he covers again.

MW: Yagurama very impressive here!

RJ: And he wants to finish it by himself!

Visage motions for a tag but Yagurama snarls back and shakes his head. Vortex slowly gets to his feet, Yagurama goes for a kunai powerbomb but Vortex manages to block before hitting a Northern Lights suplex. Yagurama rolls up...

MW: RUPTURE!

RJ: OUT OF NOWHERE!

Ref: 1.................................2..........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: What a win for Vortex!

MW: How did he do that RJ?! After Scorpion left him by himself?!

RJ: Vortex wins what was essentially a handicap match, he and Oko are going to Chaos with a lot of momentum behind them.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:13 pm

Udo Berg is shown in his locker room, we see him sat at a table with a lamp set up. On the table we see a large folder with SOLOMAN on the front. He opens the folder to show various sheets with stats and information on the front. We catch a glimpse of one which reads 'Soloman Ridick's weak points' and a column explaining the way various superstars have beaten him in the past.

Udo takes out another sheet which seems to be Soloman's strengths in the same format as the last one.

Berg removes a group of photographs showing Soloman's finishers and common moves, he picks up one of Soloman hitting The catacombs, he smirks and mutters to himself

Udo: I vould like to see him hit this on me....

He looks at a photograph of Soloman hitting Devil's Advocate and his face drops. He takes out a red pen and circles the move and puts the page onto a seperate pile. He continues to go through the file, circling certain information that he deems important before he stands and clicks his neck before taking the files and pinning them to a board on the other side of the room.

He then turns the lamp on the table towards the pinned papers, he places a chair between the lamp and the pinned information then he sits.....and stares.

Udo: Meine friend vil take care of your little puppy Mr Soloman.... unt I vil take care off you. You haff nothing I haff not beaten before, You may think you know strength...haha You know nothing Mr Soloman....you know nothing.

Udo sits and stares at the information as the camera slowly backs away as the scene fades to black

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:14 pm

"The Next Big Thing" blares out around the speakers and the crowd descend into loud boos as Mike Hill strolls out onto the stage with the TAW World Title belt wrapped around his waist. Hill swaggers down the rampway, he climbs up the steel steps and wipes his feet on the ring apron before springboarding in over the top rope...

MW: What a ridiculous reception! This man is the greatest thing going in 6WF at the moment and these idiots have the audacity to boo him?

RJ: What do you expect, Hill has done nothing but goad these fans with his new cocky attitude, and i tell you, i would love it......love it if TGA beats him tonight!

Mike Hill: Jealousy is an ugly, ugly thing folks. Unfortunately, when you are as good as Mike Hill is, you see jealousy an awful lot. Anyone who ever talks about Mike Hill does so with more than a tinge of jealousy in the voice. The thing is, wrestlers are renowned for being massive egotists. Some of these ego's are warranted, like Mike Hill's, others are just delusional or down right crazy. With Re-Genesis taking a strangle-hold over 6WF, this jealousy is rising to the fore-front.

There are plenty of guys backstage who are jealous that they weren't hand-chosen by Alex Walker to lead 6WF into a new era, to begin and implement the Re-Genesis of 6WF, to grab 6WF by the scruff of the neck and take it to new Standard. Now all of these wrestlers are left to run around scared, yet still crowing about how they should have been chosen by Re-Genesis. Re-Genesis is made up of a very select group of people, the best this company has to offer right now and those who will be the best in the future. Mike Hill, Dicey Reilly and Cassius Zhi are better than anyone else in 6WF at this very moment, they are feared like no-one else has even been. Geoff Steel, Kenji Hidari, Udo Berg and Visage will be the best one day, they will be charged with ensuring the legacy of Re-Genesis.

One of those people jealous of Re-Genesis is none other than Mike Hill's opponent for Lockdown's Main Event, TGA!

*Crowd pop at TGA's name.

Mike Hill sees that TGA still has you all buying his little act, being the champion of the people, the new JJ Johnson if you want. You see TGA and Mike Hill go way back, all the way back to the Dynasty. It's because of that Mike Hill knows TGA is not high-fiving nice guy, he is one of the most vicious, vindictive, brutal, immoral, unloyal Son of a Bitches 6WF has ever seen. TGA's jealousy has led him to the point where he actually tries to change history.

When Mike Hill won his first world title, he did it without the help of the New Dynasty, who only joined Mike Hill after the match to try and keep some spotlight on themselves. Where as TGA needed the Dynasty to win the world title for him and then needed Mike Hill to save his ass by smashing River Ace with the title to keep the belt in his hands. Yet he has the nerve to call Mike Hill a spineless coward?

TGA has always been jealous of Mike Hill ever since he joined The Dynasty. Because when Mike Hill arrived, it marked the end for TGA. He was no longer the prodigal son, he was no longer the heir to the throne, TGA became nothing more than an after thought for River Ace. TGA became this after-thought because River Ace recognised there was something special about Mike Hill, he realised that Mike Hill was a once in a lifetime wrestler. He was no run of the mill Marshall Murdoch or TGA, he was going to be the best. TGA was good, but he was never this god damn good!

That has dug away at TGA ever since, to the point where he has to lie to try and make himself feel better. TGA can't stand the fact that Mike Hill is walking around with the TAW World Title belt...YOUR Taw World Title TGA! How does it feel to know Mike Hill is wrestling better than he ever has before where as you are on the downward slope, coming to the final bend before you reach the retirement home where you can sit alongside JJ Johnson and The Saint, reminiscing about the good old days when Mike Hill wasn't there to show you up!

Despite the fact Teej is now nothing more than a washed-up, bitter, jealous has-been, he is still afforded some respect by the likes of Jack Reynolds who still pussy-foots around you. Miek Hill guesses this is the only person TGA can now intimidate. He may have denied saying it, but Mike Hill will happily tell you TGA, that you are now IRRELEVANT!

Enjoy the Main Event as Mike Hill keeps you relevant for one last match, because at the end of it, you will finally realise what Mike Hill has always known, you will never be up to STANDARD MIKE HILL!

*Hill tosses the mic to the floor before holding the TAW Title belt above his head, smirking.

MW: You still think your precious TGA is going to stand a chance, RJ?

RJ: Of course i do! Hill might be able to talk a good fight, but the only reason he's holding that belt is because of Re-Genesis!

Hill strolls up the ramp, soaking in the abuse from the crowd as Lockdown heads to the back.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:17 pm

RJ: Now we have a clash of two of the monsters in this company.

MW: That’s right RJ, one half of the Tag Team Champions and the giant of ReGenesis, Udo Berg, takes on Solomon Riddick in a match that will be stiff to say the least.

The camera pans back to the top of the stage as all the lights go down and a haze descends upon the arena. Then a large strike of white lightning flashes on the stage and the entranceway lights up as “Always” hits and a hooded figure walks out onto the stage to loud boos from the crowd. Suddenly the figure removes his hood and is revealed to be Solomon Riddick. Riddick walks down the centre of the ramp after this, taking care to avoid contact with the fans before then climbing to the ring apron and stepping in over the second rope, before raising his arms. Riddick then goes to the corner and waits for his opponent.

Suddenly the arena is then plunged into darkness as “Sonne” begins to play out and the fans boo once again, all the time a countdown is playing down on the tron. When it reaches one pyrotechnics go off and Udo Berg walks out onto the stage, his Tag Team Title belt over his shoulder. The fans boo even more loudly now as Udo walks down to the ring, before stepping onto the ring apron, then stepping over the top rope, before almost throwing his Title belt to the referee. Udo and Solomon then begin to stare one another down.

RJ: I don’t think these fans can pick a favourite here, they both despise both of these men equally it seems.

MW: Then it’s a shame for them, these are two of the most powerful athletes in 6WF’s history, and these fans are just judging them for a few minor points, they should appreciate talent, not judge it.

The referee checks over both men and quickly jumps out of the way of both of them before calling for the opening bell to the match. The two men then begin walking around the ring, before then walking in towards one another and locking up in a test of strength. For a while the two men seem even, but eventually Udo begins to force Riddick backwards, pushing him towards the ropes. As they finally reach ropes, Udo sticks his forearm in the throat of Riddick, holding him back over the ropes, before then using his other arm to deliver a clubbing blow across the chest and ribs of Riddick. Riddick crunches up in pain as Udo is then forced away, but Riddick doesn’t take a lot of time to recover as he then charges in and starts to deliver a series of hard punches to Udo who is now on the back foot himself. Udo now tries to fight back and the two monsters begin slogging it out with punches to each other, neither man backing down. Riddick is able to block one of Udo’s punches eventually though, and hits a couple of quick right hands which staggers Udo, before Riddick then hits an uppercut which knocks Udo down to one knee. Riddick then taking this opportunity runs back to the ropes before charging back at Udo, but as he reaches him, Udo lifts Riddick into the air before delivering a spinebuster, smashing Riddick spine first into the mat. Riddick clutches his back in pain on the mat as he gradually gets back up to his feet, but Udo doesn’t give him any rest time, and walks in before hitting some hard punches to the mid-section, forcing Riddick back into the corner, before now getting more vicious with his punches, trying to weaken Riddick early on. The referee finally drags Udo away and gives Riddick time to recover, but Riddick doesn’t seem to want this and comes out of the corner quickly to try and fight once again, but is then floored as Udo hits a hard punt kick to the mid-section. Udo then stomps at the ribs and back of Riddick, before Riddick is able to once again get up and push away Udo, but the pause in attack is only brief as Udo then charges back in with a knee to the chest and head, putting Riddick flat on the mat. Udo now pulls Riddick up to his feet once again, before hitting a punch to the mid-section of Riddick once again, staggering him, before then lifting Riddick up onto his shoulder, then running across the ring and hitting a falling body slam, crushing Riddick under his weight. Riddick roles around on the floor clutching his ribs in pain, and is slightly slower now in recovering and attempting to get to his feet. Udo though cuts him off and hits a hard kick to the gut, flooring Riddick once again. Udo then begins to viciously stomp at the mid-section of Riddick, seeming to get more and more violent as he continues to attack, before eventually the referee drags him off of Riddick and gives Riddick a chance to catch his breath. Riddick now crawls to the ring ropes and begins getting to his feet, again though Udo quickly comes over towards Riddick to stop him from getting any long periods of rest. Udo now hits some knees to the mid-section, doubling Riddick over, before now hitting some knee lifts to the face of Riddick, really trying to wear him down early on, before finally hitting a clubbing blow to the back of the neck, sending Riddick to the mat once more. Udo now begins to really fire up as he shouts at Riddick, before Riddick clambers up to his feet, but is then whipped across the ring strongly by Udo, who backs into the ropes after this, before running in to the centre of the ring to meet Riddick and then hitting a hard clothesline to Riddick. Udo now looks down at Riddick, who is barely moving after that impact, and Udo then sticks his boot in the face of Riddick, rubbing it around as Riddick then begins trying to push Udo away. Udo then releases before the referee can intervene, but then hits a hard stomp to the gut of Riddick, causing him to buckle over in pain once again. Udo now again runs across the ring, perpendicular to the body of Riddick this time, and on his return he jumps into the air slightly, before hitting an inverse falling splash, crushing the ribs of Riddick, who shouts out in pain after the impact. Udo then hooks the leg of Riddick and makes the cover.

1…

2…

Kick out.

Udo looks up at the referee with a look of disgust on his face following the kick out, before then turning his attention back to Riddick. Udo then grasps the throat of Riddick with both of his hands, before choking him on the mat, using all of his strength to try and choke the life out of Riddick, as the referee quickly begins counting him out. At the count of four, Udo finally lets up the hold, and Riddick begins coughing loudly on the mat, as Udo walks away and begins to be berated by the referee. Udo seems unfazed though as he looks back at Riddick, who is trying to pull himself up to his feet once again, but is taking a lot of time to do so, and this allows Udo to fully rest up, before going back on the offensive against Riddick. Udo now pulls Riddick all the way up to his feet, before hitting some throat thrusts to Riddick, causing yet more spluttering, however Udo holds Riddick on his feet so he can’t collapse down or try to escape the onslaught. Udo now lifts Riddick up to his shoulders once again, before carrying him to the corner, dropping him face first onto the top turnbuckle to hit the snake eyes, before then running across the ring, an on his return hitting a big boot to the head of Riddick. Riddick then goes tumbling to the mat clutching his face in pain, as Udo watches on once again, seeming to enjoy the pain he is inflicting. Udo watches for a few more moments, before finally walking over to Riddick, then starting to perform some repeated knee presses to the ribs of Riddick, causing Riddick to crumple up in pain once again. Udo now drags Riddick to his feet before forcing him into the ropes and hitting some repeated knee lifts to the mid-section, before then whipping Riddick across the wing, and on his return Udo performs a back drop to Riddick, sending Riddick flying through the air before he then crashes into the mat. Riddick clutches his back in pain as now Udo walks over towards him once again, and then hits a falling elbow drop across the chest and ribs of Riddick, causing yet more damage to his adversary. Udo now allows Riddick to climb part of the way to his feet, using Udo’s leg for leverage, but before Riddick can get all the way to his feet, Riddick lifts Riddick up by the shoulder and leg, before then delivering a rib-breaker across his knee. Riddick again clutches his midriff; leaving Udo free to hit a few more stomps to the ribs, further weakening Riddick. Udo now pulls Riddick up to his feet, before whipping him hard into the turnbuckles, the force of the impact sending Riddick crashing down to the mat. Udo then slowly walks over to the fallen Riddick and again pulls him off, before again whipping him strongly across the ring into the opposite turnbuckle. Before Riddick can fall this time though, Udo comes charging in and spears Riddick into the corner, before starting to hit some shoulder presses. Udo keeps violently thrusting his shoulder into the ribs of Riddick, ignoring the shouts of pain, until eventually the referee steps in to pull Udo away. Udo goes relatively easily away from Riddick and looks on as the referee checks that Riddick is able to continue with the match. Riddick though gets to his feet clutching his ribs and begins to walk towards Udo, ready to carry on with the fight, and this brings almost a smirk to the face of Udo, as he then walks in and blocks a punch from Riddick, before then locking in a bear hug. Udo begins to squeeze the life out of Riddick, as he tries to shake Riddick around, and slowly Riddick seems to begin to fade, before he desperately throws a wild right hand, which catches Udo in the head and staggers him. Riddick repeats this punch on a number of occasions, but then Udo charges into the corner, crushing Riddick into it, before Udo releases Riddick and allows him to drop to the floor. Udo now backs away from Riddick before shouting loudly and signaling for a move as the fans descend into boos, and as Riddick slowly gets up to his feet, Udo hits a hard kick to the stomach, before then positioning Riddick, lifting him onto his shoulders, then hitting a powerbomb to Riddick, shaking the ring upon impact. Udo then covers the lifeless Riddick.

1…

2…

Kick out.

MW: How the hell did Riddick kick out of that?! Udo Berg has decimated him and yet Riddick still has fight to give.

RJ: Like them or not, these are two of the toughest men on the roster today, they’re a valuable asset to any team or faction that they are a part of respectively.

Udo pounds the mat in anger after the kick out and glares at the referee, who backs away from Udo, still signaling a two count. Udo now pulls Riddick up to his feet using his head, before locking in a bearhug, quickly beginning to shake around Riddick in an effort to cause maximum damage to Riddick. Riddick begins to fade as his head starts to fall back, and his arms fall limp to his sides. Udo keeps applying pressure as the referee now comes in to check on Riddick, before raising his hand into the air and dropping it down, before signaling one. The referee then lifts Riddick’s arm once again before dropping it, then signaling two. The referee then lifts Riddick’s arm for a third time and releases it once again, but before it falls completely, Riddick is able to stop his arm, before then clenching it into a fist and start punching the head of Udo. Udo staggers back slightly, still maintaining his grip, until both men fall into the ropes eventually, and the referee has to intervene to break the hold and pull both men away from one another. Riddick then rests in the ropes as Udo is dragged away, but Udo doesn’t go too far, as he quickly attempts to attack Riddick once again as he charges him, but Riddick is able to grab the legs of Udo as he does so, and then using Udo’s momentum, Riddick lifts Udo into the air before performing a stun gun across the top rope. Udo clutches his throat in pain as he falls to the mat, meanwhile Riddick crawls to the ropes and leans heavily into them for a few moments as he rests. Udo then begins to rise from the mat, but Riddick cuts him off with a boot to the head, sending Udo back down to the mat and give Riddick more time to rest, before continuing his attack. Riddick then begins to hits some stomps to the head of Udo, keeping him down on the mat and also beginning to mount an offence of his own, all whilst Udo uses one of his huge arms to protect his head, his other one being used to try and push away Riddick. Udo finally is able to grab Riddick’s leg as he goes for yet another stomp and looks up at him with anger in his eyes, when suddenly Riddick is able to push into the air with his free foot, before then hitting a jumping stomp to the face of Udo, leaving him prone on the mat. Riddick now pulls Udo up to his feet, before then positioning Udo’s head underneath his arm, before then flipping him over his head to deliver a suplex, shaking the ring with the force of the impact. Berg now lies in pain on the mat as Riddick once again pulls himself up and begins to stretch his ribs, though the force used for the suplex clearly caused a lot of pain to Riddick, but his determination seems to be driving him still. Riddick now walks over to the head of Udo, before placing his boot in the throat of Udo and begins to choke him. The referee attempts to pull Riddick away, before eventually being forced to count out Riddick, who stops as the referee counts to four. Riddick then walks away from Udo, who is holding his throat on the floor, but is again relatively quick to begin getting to his feet. Riddick though cuts off Udo, as he hits a throat thrust, which then doubles over Riddick in pain, before then pulling him towards the centre of the ring. Riddick then hits another throat thrust to Udo, almost knocking him down to one knee, but still holding him up, before then positioning Udo’s head once again under his arm, before then hitting a DDT, driving Udo’s head into the mat. Udo clutches his head on the mat, as Riddick now hits some stomps to the head of Udo once again, keeping him grounded, before Riddick then performing a knee press to the head of Udo, leaving him laid out on the mat. Riddick now runs across the ring, before returning to Udo, leaping into the air, before coming crashing down with an elbow drop across the chest and throat area of Udo. Riddick now makes a cover on Udo.

2…

Kick out.

Riddick looks up at the referee after the kick out with a cold expression on his face, before he then starts to punch the head of Udo repeatedly. Riddick begins to get more and more ferocious with the punches to the head of Udo, seeming to be attacking the eye area in particular. The referee then again begins counting out Riddick, who then jumps to his feet and chases the referee off, who is forced to exit the ring, before Riddick turns his attention back to Udo. Riddick hits a couple of stomps to the head of Udo, before then pulling him to his feet, then running behind Udo, before then springing off the ropes and running back towards him, then hitting a running clothesline across the back of the head and neck of Udo, who crashes face first into the mat. Riddick now drags Udo by the head over towards the ring ropes, before pulling him up to his feet, and resting him throat first across the top rope. Riddick then walks across to the corner adjacent to Udo, before climbing carefully to the top rope. Once Riddick reaches this point, he balances himself for a moment, before then leaping off to perform a flying clothesline to Udo, connecting with the back of his head and forcing him throat first into the top rope. Riddick then falls to the outside and looks back in at Udo who is clutching his throat and head, before then dragging Udo out of the ring by the leg, then delivering a hard right hand to the head of Udo, who falls back into the ring apron. Riddick now grabs Udo by the arm, before strongly whipping him into the guard rail, nearly causing it to topple with the force, but it somehow stays up. As Udo then rests on the barrier, Riddick then walks in and hits a big boot, which now does topple Udo over the barrier and into the crowd, causing the referee to leave the ring and check on his condition. The referee tries to stop Riddick, but he’s unrelenting, as he grabs the head of Udo, before pulling so he is face first across the ring barrier. Riddick then proceeds to bounce Udo’s head off of the ring barrier a couple of times, before then resting his head so that one side of his face in particular is rested across the barrier, before Riddick himself then jumps up so he is standing on the barrier. Riddick then carefully begins walking along the barrier as if it were a tight rope, before jumping up and then coming down with a knee drop, crushing the side of Udo’s head into the barrier. Udo remains slumped in this position, before Riddick then drags Udo over the barrier and back into the ringside area, before looking angrily out at the crowd, who noticeably shy away from the monster. Riddick now drags Udo up, and starts to bounce his head off of the ring apron, favouring the eye on side now, and he keeps this assault going, until eventually the referee comes in to stop Riddick, who more willingly moves away this time. As the referee checks on Udo though, Riddick takes the time to think of his next offence, as he then walks in, grabs Udo by the arm and whips him into the steel steps, causing Udo to collide with them head and shoulder first. The force causes the steels steps to fly from their original position, and Riddick doesn’t seem to care as he then walks over towards Udo, who is groggily trying to get up from the floor. Riddick now drags Udo up, before pushing him into the corner of the ring barriers, as he then looks back at the ring, before whipping Udo into the ring post which is now unblocked with the steel steps removed. As Udo then slides down from the post, a streak of claret is visible on the ring post, and Riddick then pulls up Udo by the head and a large cut is visible above the left eye of Udo, who is blood running down the left side of his face. Riddick now proceeds to pull Udo part way up, before then rolling into the ring and following suit, before then pausing to look down at the bloodied body of Udo. Riddick now goes back into the corner and begins shouting at Udo, as Udo slowly begins to crawl to the ropes, then starts to drag himself up to his feet. Udo then turns to face Riddick, who at this point charges at Udo before then hitting a bicycle kick to the bloodied side of the head of Udo, who then slumps down to the mat. Riddick then makes the cover.

1…

2…

Kick out.

RJ: What is it going to take to keep one of these two men down, they’ve torn each other limb from limb, but neither man will die.

MW: I think that final word may have been key RJ, “die”, I think that’s the only way you can truly keep one or both of these men down.

Riddick looks up at the referee with a look of shock across his face, as he then pounds the mat three times with his fist indicating a three count. The referee though signals that it was only a two count to Riddick, and he then gets to his feet and starts to pace furiously around the ring, seemingly wondering what he can do next. Eventually Riddick stops and then makes a cut throat motion, before waiting behind Udo, who is groggily getting up from the floor, blood dripping from his head as he does so. Udo then turns to face Riddick, who then proceeds to kick Udo in the gut, position him in a powerbomb position then try to lift Udo for the Catacombs. Udo though is able to become dead weight, and Riddick’s ribs are clearly causing him pain as he tries to lift Udo, before Udo is then able to flip Riddick back over his head, so Riddick lands hard on his back, and Udo collapses to the mat. Both men are now grounded and slowly start getting to their feet, before Udo then rests in the ropes and Riddick tentatively gets up nearer the centre of the ring, clutching his ribs though. Riddick first walks towards Udo though and hits a hard right hand to the head of Udo, who bounces back into the ropes, before returning with a right hand of his own. Both men begin trading blows with one another in an effort to keep the other back, until finally Riddick is able to get a couple of blows to the head of Udo in. Riddick now measures up Udo for a minute and goes to throw the Devil’s Advocate punch, but Udo is able to duck underneath it and then grab Riddick in a throat hold, before then hitting a chokeslam to Riddick. Udo doesn’t seem to be able to get all of the chokeslam though; clearly the beating from Riddick has taken its toll, so Udo now drags Riddick by the leg to the corner. Udo now pulls Riddick to his feet, before then lifting him into the air and then placing him in a seated position on the top rope, before beginning to climb the turnbuckles carefully himself. Udo now attempts to hook the head and arm of Riddick, before trying for a superplex, but Riddick starts to try and wriggle free, before then hitting some punches to the exposed ribs of Udo, who is eventually forced to release the hold. Udo then goes for a punch of his own to Riddick, but Riddick is able to catch the arm of Udo, before Riddick is then able to hit the Devil’s Advocate punch, sending Udo tumbling from the top rope. Riddick now gets up to a standing position on the top turnbuckle as he looks down at the fallen Riddick, before then diving off the top turnbuckle and flipping through the air and hitting a shooting star elbow drop across the chest and neck area of Riddick. Riddick now places arm across the chest of Udo to make the cover.

1…

2…

MW: Solomon Riddick has just pinned one half of the World Tag Team Champions, this has to give him a huge ammount of momentum rolling into Chaos.

RJ: It definitely was a brutal encounter, but Riddick has proved he can brawl it out with the toughest and biggest men in this company.

“Always” plays out as the fans descend into loud boos and Solomon Riddick is declared the winner. Riddick begins to get to his feet, clutching his ribs as he attempts to raise his arm, but has to pull it down as the pain becomes too much. Riddick now rolls out of the ring and begins to walk up the ramp, before exiting through the backstage curtain. Udo Berg in the ring is now gradually coming to and realises what has happened. Udo now runs his hand over his head and feels the blood, as a look of anger comes across his face, before he is handed his Tag Title belt, which he snatches out of the referees hand, before then rolling out of the ring, and walking up the ramp, snarling at any fan that tries to touch him.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:18 pm

Cassius Zhi is stood backstage in front of a locker room marked Re-Genesis. He has his 6CW World Heavyweight Title slung over his shoulder, and a sly grin tinged with arrogance. Then, as Zhi readies himself to speak into the camera that is trained on him, the smirk fades into a stone faced glare.

Cassius : Re-Genesis is a natural process.

The necessity for a species to change... to adapt... ... to start again.

It is wholly natural!

But so too is the inevitable resistance to change. And how apt it is that the would-be denier of evolution comes to be a divine one.

Cassius laughs to himself then looks down at his 6CW Title before returning his stare to the camera, this time with a malevolent fire in his eyes.

Cassius : But your resistance... Saint... will be only momentary. And your signature on that contract Friday night... your carbon scrawl... will be all that remains of that resistance... once 6WF has been thrown into the Chaos of a new beginning.

With nature, Saint, comes futility. And the futility of Friday night's marquee event is that there really is no need for me to sign a contract... as I have already been given a mandate for change by Alex Walker and my Re-Genesis bretheren.

But I want to see YOU sign YOUR name Saint. I want to see you sign a contract for a 6CW Heavyweight Championship match. And I shall see it as your acceptance of 6WF's... and your own... inadequacy!

Cassius laughs sinisterly

Cassius : Yes... inadequacy.

What you need to see yourself as on Friday night Saint, is not a heaven sent freedom fighter... you are nothing quite as heroic... no, you are nothing more than a quality control officer. And your signature will signify your acceptance of a grave quality control failure here in 6WF. An admittance from its elder statesman that 6WF is no longer fit for purpose... That 6WF is unable to compete... and that 6WF's Middle class, middle England machine running on dirty Texan oil that you have overseen for TOO DAMN LONG NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN!

Cassius seethes with anger and then clasps his head with clawed hands either side of his forehead to calm himself down. He cocks his head sideways and continues to rasp his angry rhetoric straight down the camera.

Cassius : The production line of Keith Leone's... and Chris Patricks'... and SAINT'S is to be terminated and the mould recast in my image!

6WF's RE-GENESIS WILL BE IN MY IMAGE!

Because everything else is inadequate.

THIS...

Cassius unshoulders the 6CW Title belt and thrusts it at the camera

Cassius : ... is not an acceptance of 6CW's history. It is a rejection of 6WF's.

BECAUSE IT IS INADEQUATE!

Cassius points down the camera

Cassius : You want history? You want to know why that precious 6WF Title's history is laced with inadequacy?

That championship belt's longest reigning bearer was Keith Leone. THE LONGEST REIGNING 6WF CHAMPION... OF ALL TIME!

I ended it!

First opportunity.

That championship belt's second longest reigning bearer was Crime Lord - AND I ENDED IT... first opportunity.

And as for TGA's illustrious reign - I wasn't even given that first opportunity or it would have been a hell of a lot shorter.

Cassius pokes himself in the chest ferociously

Cassius : I have trampled that 6WF World Heavyweight Championship into the dirt time and time again. I have conquered every challenge that exists in this now most stagnant of pools... I have defeated the greatest champions and ended their legendary reigns. I have single handedly destroyed the legacy of that World Heavyweight Championship. IT IS NOTHING! IT IS WORTHLESS! IT IS INADEQUATE!

KEITH LEONE!
TGA!
CRIME LORD!

THE SAINT!

ALL INADEQUATE

AND IT IS TIME... 6WF...

IT IS TIME... TO START.... AGAIN!

Cassius holds his 6CW Title into the air, exhaling deeply as if cleansing his lungs of his ire, then continues to stare up at the belt with pride as the camera fades.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:19 pm

Michael Wire and RJ are shown sat at the announce table, looking into the camera...

RJ: Obviously a lot has gone on in the life of Max Adamson recently. As if losing his Freeweight Championship wasn’t bad enough, the death of Chris Patricks arguably hit Max the hardest. Max competed in a match to crown a number one contender for the TAW World Championship but came up short, and broke down in tears following the match when fellow 6WF Superstars TGA and Mr Kenty were forced to helped him to the back. Just last week Adamson was supposed to go one on one with Mr Kenty but as the match begun, Adamson again broke down in tears and after more assistance from TGA and Mr Kenty, those two would have a match in Chris Patricks’ honour when Adamson couldn’t continue. Just yesterday Adamson fired his long time friend Marlon as his personal security. This morning I was able to speak to Max Adamson and he agreed to an interview, filmed this lunchtime. Take a look.

----------------------

(RJ and Max Adamson are sat inside Adamson’s Locker Room, Adamson sat on a backwards facing steel chair looking miserable.)

RJ: Max, thank you for giving us your time at what must be a terrible time for you.

(Max nods)

RJ: Obviously we saw last week on Lockdown, you were unable to compete against Mr Kenty due to, I guess, your mental state?

Max: Yeah. I was telling myself all week leading up to the match that I was gonna do it for Chris, you know? But all week meant nothing as when I stepped in between those ropes, I just wasn’t up to it. Chris and I were close, real close friends. I have always dreamed of being a World Champion in 6WF but Chris’ death put that into perspective.

RJ: How so?

Max: Because Chris Patricks was like a little brother to me. From Day 1 when he came into 6WF we bonded. We had that connection, like a bromance, yet because he was new I took it upon myself to look out for him. Not that he needed much looking out for, you know?! But throughout his 6WF career, from him beating me for the European Title, to him winning the big one, and our reign as Tag Team Champions, and even when competing against each other regularly, we’ve always been close.

RJ: What about when you and Chris had that rivalry over his jealousy and accusations of alleged intimacy with Chris’ widow Joyce?

Max: Like I said, Chris was like a little brother to me. And brothers, they fight from time to time. But they always make up. My biggest relief is that before his passing, we had made peace. We were friends again, we always will be friends and we will always be brothers.

RJ: Two weeks ago, you stepped in at the last minute to compete in the TAW World Championship contenders match, the Six Gunner Shootout match. What was going through your head before, during and after that match?

Max: Before that match I was still in shock. I had lost my little brother. I hope and pray nobody has to go through a loss so tragic and so personal. All I could think about was Chris, and the impact his death would have on Joyce and the kids. After The Saint was taken out backstage, I wasn’t even contemplating wrestling that night. My mind was a million miles away from wrestling. 6WF became an afterthought to me. 6WF was my workplace, but Chris Patricks was my brother, my best friend. Even though we only crossed paths because of 6WF, 6WF was the last place I wanted to be that day. It wasn’t until Alex Walker approached me and we spoke briefly.

RJ: What did Alex Walker say?

Max: Alex Walker pulled me aside. He told me that there would be a space opening up in that number one contenders match. He said he wanted me to fill that space and that I should go out there, and wrestle in Chris’ honour. Even though I didn’t want to, I felt obliged to do so for Chris. You know? I told myself that Chris would be watching me, looking down thinking I was nothing but a pussy for not wrestling if I didn’t say yes.

(Max lets out a small laugh as he struggles to hold back tears)

Max: Even though it was only two weeks ago, I struggle to remember most of the match. I was running on pure adrenaline. Running on fumes. The last few days had taken so much out of me, mentally and physically. I felt, and still feel empty, you know? But I dragged myself out to that ring, I heard the cheers, the Chris Patricks chants. I knew I was in that match for a reason. Because now RJ, now I know what I have to do. Winning the World Championship was a personal goal, like it’s a personal goal for any 6WF Superstar. Any young lad watching this show dreams of being 6WF World Champion. Children in playgrounds play-fight over an imaginary TAW World Championship. But I can no longer win the World Championship for me. Oh no. I have to win the World Championship because now my little brother can no longer win another one, I have to step up to the plate. I now have to fight for me and for Chris. Max and Paddy are now reunited in my quest to win the World Championship. So I went into that match, and I did what I could while so emotionally drained. And I gave everything I had left to try and earn that TAW World Championship match…

(Max puts his head in his hands as RJ clears his throat)

RJ: I understand this is a very difficult time, but I have to ask, where do you go from here?

(Max doesn’t answer the question for a few seconds, instead rubbing his eyes before moving his hands away from his face and showing his red face and blotchy eyes)

Max: From here, everything I do is for my little brother. Chris Patricks, the Enigma. I feel like I let him down by not winning that six man match two weeks ago. It knocked the confidence right out of me. Had I won that match, I don’t know what frame of mind I would have been in. But I wouldn’t have bailed out of the match with Mr Kenty. I wouldn’t have been such a pussy in Chris’ eyes. Wrestling is in Chris’ blood. It’s in his soul. He would be so pissed off to think his best friend wasn’t wrestling because of him. And there’s only one man to blame for that.

(Max breaks down in tears)

Max: I’m sorry.

RJ: Thank you for your time Max.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:21 pm

RJ: A clash between two former world champions up next here on 6WF Lockdown, live on Eurosport and Eurosport HD!

MW: And I think you are in for a treat with this one folks, as amazingly, this is in fact the first time these two have ever faced each other in a one on one contest.

RJ: That’s amazing considering how long the two of them have been in 6WF, should be a cracking match-up here.

“Be myself” hits and the crowd give a mixed reception for the arrival of Lex Hart out onto the stage. He strolls down the ramp, keeping entirely focused on the task in hand rather than any fans offering to tag his hands.

MW: After a rough couple of weeks, Hart took his frustrations out on that idiot CM Funk, thank god!

RJ: Very much a step up tonight though Michael!

“Rain Wizard” roars out and the crowd switch to full booing as Crime Lord strides out with the 6WF Hardcore Championship draped over his shoulder. Crime Lord walks down the ramp briskly, climbing up the steps and over the top rope into the ring.

RJ: Last week saw Lukas Takeo call out Crime Lord, is that a wise move Michael?

MW: After what Crime Lord did at Explosion, I’d say no RJ!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Crime Lord locks up with Lex Hart and it is the Hardcore champion who gets the advantage, pushing Hart backwards into the ropes. Crimey then whips him out across the ring, but Hart uses the ropes to springboard backwards and nail a moonsault on the on-rushing Crime Lord. Hart rolls to his feet, he brings Crimey up only to drill him into the mat with a reverse DDT.

Ref: 1.............2......Kick out!

Crime Lord gets the shoulder up, Hart quickly applies a sleeper hold. Crime Lord fights up to a vertical base, only for Hart to hit him with an inverted backbreaker. Lex Hart goes to the 2nd rope, he waits for Crime Lord to rise before flying off and hitting a big dropkick to the head, Crime Lord falls to the mat and Hart makes the cover.

MW: Hart’s speed giving him the control early on in this match.

RJ: Yeah, Crime Lord not quite taking a hold of this match just yet.

Lex Hart stomps away on the right arm of Crime Lord, before applying an armbar and dropping some big knees down into the shoulder. He drags up Crime Lord and then sends him back down into the canvas with a Northern lights suplex. Lex then attempts to apply a sharpshooter but Crime Lord counters, using his leg strength to flip Hart over and onto his back.

The Hardcore Champion rolls up to his feet, he waits for Hart to rise before whipping him firmly into the ropes. On the rebound, Crime Lord meets him with a huge spinebuster. Hart rolls to his feet and Crime Lord runs in, taking Hart down with a huge boot to the skull. He hooks the leg.

MW: But just like that, Crime Lord is able to bring himself back into the match with one display of his supreme power.

Crime Lord puts Hart into an armbar. He hauls him to a vertical base before taking Hart down with a short-arm clothesline. Hart leaps up to his feet, only for Crime Lord to bring him down to the mat with a running STO. He again allows Hart to get up to his feet, Hart throws a groggy punch that Crime Lord easily ducks under, he then throws him into the canvas with a Fisherman’s suplex, bridging over into the cover.

RJ: That’s some impressive athleticism from the Hardcore Champion!

Hart kicks out, Crime Lord drags him to his feet where he drives a series of stiff knees up into the gut of the former 6WF World Champion. Crime Lord then lifts Hart high into the air on his shoulders before nailing a huge powerbomb. Instead of covering, Crime Lord keeps the hold applied and brings Hart up on his shoulders again, hitting a 2nd powerbomb!

MW: Amazing power! What a move!

RJ: The thing is Michael, I don’t think Crime Lord could do that to Lukas Takeo. And if he could, I’m certain Takeo could do exactly the same to him.

Ref: 1..............2................Kick out!

Hart barely forces the shoulder up in time. Crime Lord lifts Hart to his feet, he goes for a suplex but Hart blocks, before countering with a suplex of his own. He keeps the hold applied, rolling back to his feet and nailing a 2nd suplex. Hart quickly gets to his feet again and hits a third successive vertical suplex, bridging over into the pinfall attempt.

MW: That’s what Hart is all about, superb technical ability!

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Lex rolls to his feet, Crime Lord quickly follows suit. Hart whips Crime Lord into the ropes, on the rebound he hits him with an inverted atomic drop. He then runs off the ropes, connecting with a leaping high knee to the face. Hart makes the cover.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Crime Lord drives the shoulder up off the canvas, Lex Hart retreats to the corner. As Crime Lord rises, he runs in and hits a huge superkick to the chin. Crime Lord falls to the mat, Hart collapses down on top of him into the cover.

RJ: Could be a big win for Hart here...

Ref: 1...............2....................Kick out!

MW: Crime Lord kicks out!

Hart beats the mat in frustration, he drags up Crime Lord and quickly attempts the flat line but he is shoved into the ropes. Hart rebounds back to the centre of the ring, Crime Lord scoops him onto his shoulders...

RJ: LOCK N LOAD!

Ref: 1..............................2..........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: And just like that, Crime Lord wins it!

RJ: Lock n Load is a devastating move, one that could finish off Takeo that’s for sure!

Crime Lord is handed the Hardcore Title, he holds it high above his head grinning as Hart slowly begins to stir. Crime Lord heads back up the ramp when suddenly “From Yesterday” kicks in through the speakers...

MW: Oh wow!

RJ: Lukas Takeo’s music! He’s coming out here to confront Crime Lord!

MW: We might be seeing these two fighting before Chaos!

The music continues to play out but there is no sign of Takeo at the top of the ramp, the crowd then descend into huge boos as he appears from nowhere to blindside Crime Lord with a double axe handle to the back of the head.

Immediately Takeo starts laying a number of boots down into the back and head of Crime Lord on the rampway. He then picks up Crime Lord’s head only to smash it continually into the steel. Takeo then lifts Crime Lord up before slamming him firmly down into the steel. Takeo repeats the slamming process 4 more times before hitting a suplex for good measure.

Takeo continues with some massive kicks aimed at the gut and head of Crime Lord until finally security stream out onto the ramp and drag Takeo away from Crime Lord.

MW: Wow, Takeo certainly sent a message to Crime Lord there.

RJ: Was a coward’s attack though Mike.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:25 pm

The camera's head into the backstage area where Kayleigh Reed is stood with microphone in hand. The camera then pans to show Lukas Takeo walking through the backstage area...

Kayleigh: Erm....Lukas....can I have a quick word please?

*Takeo simply nods at her with a snarl.

Kayleigh: So what...

Lukas Takeo: That was all about me sending a message to Crime Lord. At Chaos, I am going to claim what should rightfully be mine. I am going to tear that belt from the waist of Crime Lord and usher in a new era of Hardcore Dominance like nothing 6WF has ever seen before. The era of darkness is primed to claim it's next victim, it's most prized victim yet....Crime Lord.

*Takeo walks off after pushing the mic away, Kayleigh Reed wipes her brow as Lockdown goes to a commercial break.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:32 pm

RJ: Earlier this week, Kayleigh had the chance to catch up with Mr Kenty. Let's take a look and see what happened.

*The scene cuts away slowly from the LG arena, where fans are in their droves, the excitement is palpable and the lights are burning bright, illuminating the arena. The scene is much different as the camera changes to the backstage area, and a uneasy atmosphere is clearly apparent. The lights are dimmed somewhat,the floor looks rather dustry and dirty and the white paint on the wall is beginning to crack and peel. Only a few 6WF crew members are milling around and even they dressed in official 6WF gear quickly exit the scene. The camera slowly pans and reveals more as the tight and narrow corridor exposes a reflective looking Mr Kenty leaning against one of the equipment containers on a pallet. Kenty is wearing his new official black shirt with "Live life loud" in bold white italics on the shirt's centre. He is also wearing a pair of blue Levi jeans and a casual pair of black shoes. Kenty's head is resting on his hand as his right arm is casually leaning on the container with his Iphone resting on the container also. Tapping his nose, Kenty sighs loudly as if in deep thought or contemplation on what to do next looking deep into the distance almost daydreaming. Glancing at his Iphone for a few seconds, Kenty shakes his head and places it back into his pocket before a woman's voice can then be heard in the distance.*

??: Mr Kenty, Kenty what are you doing down here?

*The voice belongs to Kayleigh Reed who enters shot, dressed in a pair of casual blue jeans and a yellow 6WF official shirt. She is clutching a microphone with her crew in toe obviously looking for a new scoop for the audiences around the world. Kenty closes his eyes for a moment and exhales loudly, almost beleagueredly before turning around and facing the roving reporter with a appreciative smile and begins speaking.*

Mr Kenty: What am I doing down here? well.. if I'm honest Kayleigh, the show is in full swing and I just needed a moment of peace. It's all guns blazing out there and tonight I just feel I need a moment or two of peace.. I know this little corridor near the back exit of the LG is not the prettiest place where I could be choosing to get that peace but it's the only place in the world I could think where I would. But, you guys have obviously been tracking me all night to get that scoop huh?

KR: Not at all Kenty, we can leave if you wan't some time to yourself.. I mean we didn't mean to offend your space or anything.. I just figured that you were willing to speak about a few things..

*Kenty smiles warmly and chuckles for what seemingly could be the first time in a week and shakes his head in jest before speaking again.*

Mr Kenty: Not at all Kayleigh. I was only kidding, but I could probably guess what your going to ask me! It's been a interesting few weeks huh?! I can't remember a time where I was part of this company where things have been turbulent or this turbulent rather. If this company was an airplane right now I'd say we would all be asking for that runway now! but.. you get crazy guys like me who will buckle themselves into those seats and relish the turbulence. And this plane is just going to get even more unstable and more crazy.. that I'm sure off.

KR: Your right.. many of the other guys seem a little tetchy as of late. It must be the whole situation involving Alex Walker and his group Re-Genesis.. but you know situations like this.. so why are you here in a isolated corridor leaving yourself open to anything really?

Mr Kenty: Well, I got lucky then tonight with you Kayleigh! Let's say I was relieved to see you.. I was thinking at any moment that someone like Udo Berg may decide go walkie around the corridors and find me! But you see, that's how groups like that operate.. they pick on others to show their dominance and to show their not bottom of the food chain in their little group of assembled stars. It's either one or the lot of them.. But, I'm not worried about Re-Genesis or Alex Walker.. as far as I'm concerned, Alex just needs to know that the past can repeat itself and lighting can strike twice. I don't have a problem with Alex Walker.. but I know a guy who has a problem with me.

Mr Kenty: Oh yeah.. he has a big problem with me. For what reason.. I'm completely in the dark. I have been waiting for some kind of text, call.. whatever all week and have been left with nothing. I don't know what's going on in the mind of Lex.. what kind of twisted, deluded and messed up message he has gotten but it makes me sad.. and at the same time angry. Angry in the fact that Lex Hart and I should at the bare minimum see eye to eye for what we have been through. And for months.. probably even years since I have been here there always has been some kind of friction. Some kind of blind jealously.. that's blocked this minimum mutual respect.

Mr Kenty: You, like many others in the audience tonight and around the world would think that Lex and I share some pretty similar traits and therefore should easily be on the same page. Similar traits in the way our ring-craft is, our general fitness and general similarities would make us compatible colleagues, hell even friends.. I consider Lex Hart a friend. But.. it's not that simple, well not in his eyes at least.

Mr Kenty: Back in 2011, when I got into this game.. I was cherry-picked to be apart of the original Genesis. The really nasty, bad and angry group of rebels who took everything and gave nothing. I felt as the freshman.. I had to be apart of the rebellion and show that I was no push over.. no easy win for the experienced guys if you will. I think it's no secret I was cherry-picked by Lex at the time.. and at the time was the "secret" leader of Genesis.. the puppet master.

Mr Kenty: We formed a pretty strong bond.. Jackson Black and Michael Sweetwater, with all due respect never had the bond I shared with Lex Hart. He took me under his wing.. made me learnt some of the tricks of the book and taught me that winning was the only thing that mattered. Nine times out of ten.. I rarely failed him. The amount of times we were in nightclubs and getting all the attention from the fairer sex for instance was incredible! It's Lex's charm that's for sure.. but still. We had a strong bond.. but that didn't stop me from seeing Lex's true colours.

Mr Kenty: After the fall of Genesis.. Lex immediately went cold on the people who had been apart of his crusade to bring 6CW to his knees. Something happened that night at Night of Glory which I think has always made Lex unhinged.. sure, he had his ups and downs like we all do before hand but something changed that night inside Hell in a Cell with Keith Leone. "The Glorified Stuntman" which is totally disrespectful to Keith Leone was what Lex used to call him.. and that night the warrior that is Keith Leone hurt Lex. Hurt Lex so badly it created a unhinged and a highly dangerous guy..

Mr Kenty: He cruelly hung me out to dry with the board of 6CW at the time along with Genesis.. We took the bullet for Lex. Lex got away with it.. and even then I could still forgive him. I still forgave Lex Hart.. Even when the 6CW as we knew closed it's doors I still kept in contact with Lex and regularly met for drinks and catchups at his home. When I joined this fantastic company, 6WF things were much different.. I was a changed individual. I had a totally fresh and new perspective on life.. Lex, even commented if I was on happy pills or something! but still.. I was in a very good place.

Mr Kenty: A few months later.. Lex returns. I always knew he had intentions to join 6WF when our Glasgow gig was shutdown for good. He, like me made regular contact to 6WF officials who were reluctant to let him join the roster after what happened in 6CW.. but with a little bit of persuasion from his closest allies and his clear talent he was soon welcomed with open arms, him like me a changed man and we embraced this change.

Mr Kenty: As the days turned to weeks and the weeks turnt to months.. you could sense a frustration building inside Lex. A sense of his appetite for glory unable to come to fruition and this in turn began to chip away at Lex's psyche and that monster soon came to light in typical Lex way, denial. He turned down help.. turned down my willingness to help him and that led to Redemption in April. Where once again Lex showed that he will do anything to win even take advantage of the only guy in this business who gave a damn about Lex Hart.. feigning a injury and then stealing the one, two, three. Even then at Redemption.. I still forgave Lex Hart.

Mr Kenty: You could say.. that 2013 for Mr Kenty hasn't been the smoothest year in my career for sure. But not for one second did I think I would go back to what I used to be.. who I used to be. That rogue.. that little, whiny and scrappy doo like character who would fight the dirtiest way possible. No.. Unlike Lex Hart, I chose to persevere. And that's what's different about me and Lex.. sure, I haven't stared in a film with our General manager! but unlike Lex.. I preserve. I preserve a whole damn better than Lex Hart ever will..

Mr Kenty: Last week.. I saw something in his eyes. Something which suggested to me he was out of touch.. tired and frustrated. A sad sight for my friend.. Lex Hart. I think last week was the straw which broke the camels back. And subsequently.. we find ourselves at the present. And another epic chapter to be written in the legacy of Lex Hart and Mr Kenty. Two friends divided by the moral codes we follow in life.. could I forgive Lex Hart today and the week after next.. even after Chaos? yes. I would forgive Lex Hart.

Mr Kenty: I know Lex has a big match tonight.. against Crime Lord, who will give him no remorse and no kind of care in the world at what Lex Hart is thinking or what Lex Hart thinks is the right thing to do. To Crime Lord.. Lex is just another bump in the road and maybe tonight Lex needs this to get his head back into reality. Things aren't 2011 anymore.. this is 2013. The old days are gone.. we may still be friends in my mind but in Lex's twisted mind.. I'm his biggest target and I'm walking like a antelope into a Tiger's field.

Mr Kenty: Lex see's me as a problem.. when I should be seen as the total opposite. Not one time have I illegally went against Lex and the one time in a legal match the toys come out the pram.. but even then I try and contact him and nothing! I really don't know what I can do any more.. but he still is my friend as far as I'm concerned and forever will be. I respect Lex Hart.. and I really hope Lex atleast mutally respects me. And everything I have done for Lex Hart.. will not be forgotten.

Mr Kenty: At Chaos.. Lex Hart and Mr Kenty will square off again.. two friends pushing each other to the brink with a audience baying for blood. Two friends placed into an environment where their is no hiding.. no remorse and no care. Respect is shelved at Choas.. Freindship is shelved at Choas.. If Lex Hart want's to hurt me.. then Lex Hart can come hurt me but I will hit back harder and get back up. Even if I'm carried a way like a fallen tree.. I will make sure Lex has been given the fight of his life at Choas.

Mr Kenty: As far as tonight goes.. I'm free game. If anyone want's the halls to be cleaned, the water cooler to be refreshed or anything else I'm here! but knowing me I will be someone watching the show tonight as a fan. But.. I will be watching one match with interest and a deep interest at that. I'm sure somewhere along the line I will see Lex tonight and then Lex and I can talk about this like men and establish some kind of mutal respect for each other once again. But if that's it Kayleigh I think this little interview is done for now.. I'm sorry.

*Kenty slowly looks at Kayleigh, almost reluctantly sorry about his downcast attitude before nodding and respectfully placing his hand on her shoulder. Breathing deeply, Kenty then slowly walks back towards the main area of the LG arena with little purpose as the scene comes to a close as Kayleigh Reed looks on a little perplexed and a little confused at what she has just heard come from Kenty. The scene then slowly fades away into a commercial break.*

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:34 pm

RJ: Next up for you, we’ve got two members of Re-Genesis in tag team action.

MW: And they face off against two men who have found themselves dragged into the fight against Re-Genesis.

RJ: We’ve got former European Champion Kenji Hidari and former 6CW World Champion Geoff Steel teaming together up against The Consultancy’s Johnny Oko and the Fight for the Right holder Logan Kincade.

MW: Of course there is a big rivalry between Geoff Steel and Logan Kincade, I certainly expect that to carry on in this match-up.

“The Essence” plays out around the LG Arena and the crowd descend into boos as Kenji Hidari strides out onto the stage. Hidari stands waiting at the top of the ramp as “Last Resort” blares out of the speakers and Geoff Steel appears to a chorus of boos. He and Hidari slap hands at the top of the ramp before striding down to the ring, ignoring the fans boos and abuse. They simultaneously slide into the ring.

MW: These two men go a long way back, both were veterans of 6CW where they had considerable success which has led to Alex Walker recruiting them for Re-Genesis.

RJ: The one advantage they could have in this contest tonight is that they are used to working together, albeit not in a match situation.

“Turks Theme” blazes out around the LG Arena and Johnny Oko walks slowly out onto the stage. Oko blows a bubble with his gum before strolling down to the ring, walking with his Katana over his right shoulder. Oko steps into the ring.

MW: God, a sword is a bit violent isn’t it? I know The Consultancy are scared of Re-Genesis but that is ridiculous.

RJ: I don’t think they are too scared Mike, The Consultancy have been one of the few members of the Roster to make a stand.

The arena screen flashes with DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. ”Edgecrusher” then roars out around the arena and the crowd are indifferent as Logan Kincade appears. Kincade has the Fight for The Right briefcase handcuffed to his wrist. He strides down to the ring, staring down at Steel before nodding at Oko. Kincade removes the handcuffs, placing the case in the corner.

MW: Logan Kincade certainly very protective of that Fight for The Right briefcase, which Geoff Steel believes belongs to him.

RJ: Can you blame him Michael? Knowing Re-Genesis, they could make a play for that briefcase at any point.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Logan Kincade starts the match off up against Kenji Hidari. The two men go in for the lock-up and it is Hidari who takes an early advantage by locking in a side headlock. Kincade quickly counters, whipping Hidari into the ropes. Kincade goes for a big clothesline on the rebound but Hidari ducks underneath it. He bounces back off the ropes and takes Kincade down with a low dropkick to the knee. Hidari quickly runs the ropes, nailing a leg drop bulldog on his opponent. He covers.

Logan drives the shoulder up off the canvas, Kenji Hidari hauls him to his feet and then throws Logan into the corner. Hidari sprints in, connecting with a leaping double knee to the face. Kincade falls forward into the mat, Hidari flies off the top rope and connects with a double jump reverse elbow drop. Again Hidari covers.

MW: Strong start from the Re-Genesis man.

Kincade again gets the shoulder up. Kenji Hidari lifts him to his feet and sets up for a brainbuster but Logan blocks it, before countering with a big brainbuster of his own. Logan then stands waiting for Hidari to rise before sprinting in and nailing a huge crossbody block on Kenji Hidari. The Fight for The Right holder hooks the leg of the former European Champion. Cover.

Logan drags up Hidari, he starts firing a number of big headbutts on the Japanese star who staggers back into the corner. Logan is happy to make the tag to Johnny Oko, who grabs the head of Hidari before flying off the top rope with a huge bulldog. Hidari rolls to his feet and Oko nails the Ode to Taka on his countryman. He hooks the leg.

RJ: Despite not being an established team, Oko and Kincade working well together thus far, keeping Geoff Steel out of this match.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Oko waits for Kenji to rise, he then fires off a number of big knife-edge chops into the chest of Hidari who stumbles back into the ropes. Oko then fires in a succession of roundhouse kicks before dragging Hidari forward and flinging him into the canvas with a Fisherman’s suplex, bridging over into the cover.

MW: Oko looking very good here. Take into account Vortex’s display earlier in the evening and you have to make The Consultancy one of the favourites for the tag team title tournament.

Ref: 1....................2.............Kick out!

Oko gets to his feet and tags out, bringing Logan Kincade back into the action. He drags up Hidari and whips him into the ropes, on the rebound he nails a big meathook clothesline on Hidari. He stumbles up and walks straight into a DDT. Kincade makes the cover.

Hidari kicks out, Logan drags him to his feet and goes for a superkick but Hidari manages to block, before connecting with a spinning kick to the head to take Logan down. Kenji Hidari steps back to the corner, making the tag to his partner in Re-Genesis, Geoff Steel.

He steps into the ring to loud boos and immediately walks towards the Fight for The Right briefcase, looking down at it. Kincade is up and runs in, he tries to drag Steel away from the briefcase. Steel drives a stiff knee into the head, he then lifts Kincade high into the air before drilling him into the canvas with a huge powebromb. He hooks the leg.

Geoff Steel rolls up to his feet and he drags up Logan Kincade, where he proceeds to smash a number of stiff European Uppercuts into the chin of his rival. Kincade collapses back into the ropes, Steel whips him out across the ring and then nails a big boot to the skull on the rebound. Kincade falls to the mat and Geoff steel hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

MW: This is a huge opportunity for Geoff Steel to really send a message to Logan Kincade ahead of Chaos...and to cause some physical damage as well.

RJ: I’m sure that is something Re-Genesis have in mind at some point during this match.

Geoff Steel hauls up Kincade, he goes for a suplex but Logan blocks before countering with a reverse STO. He then makes the tag to Johnny Oko. He goes to the top rope, he flies off and connects with a flying hurracanrana. Steel staggers up and Oko nails a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Cover

Steel kicks out. Oko rolls to his feet, he hits some leg drops down across the throat before dragging up Geoff Steel. He goes for the tic tac toe but Steel grabs the attempted boot to the stomach before taking Oko down with a legsweep. Steel immediately starts stomping away on the head of Johnny Oko, who rolls back towards the corner.

The former 6CW World champion tags in Kenji Hidari, he steps into the ring and sprints in, nailing a hesitation dropkick. Hidari then brings Oko forward, connecting with a belly to belly suplex. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2..........Kick out!

MW: You can’t forget that this is an invaluable opportunity for Kenji Hidari to once again prove his worth to Alex Walker and Re-Genesis.

Kenji brings Oko to his feet, he then whips him into the corner. He makes the tag to Geoff Steel once more. He places Oko on the top rope where he hits a big uppercut, before allowing Hidari to nail an Island Driver. Steel doesn’t cover immediately, instead walking towards the briefcase once again. This time Logan Kincade steps into the ring and stands in front of the briefcase, Steel steps back grinning.

He turns around and Oko runs in at him but Steel counters with a snap powerslam. Steel hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Geoff Steel drags Oko to his feet, he sets up for another powerbomb but this time Oko manages to counter with a hurracanrana. Steel rolls back to the corner, he tags Hidari who springs into the ring. He runs over and drags Oko away from the corner, but the Consultancy member boots him away.

Oko then kips up to his feet, Hidari runs at him but Oko drops him to the mat with a superkick to the chin. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Johnny Oko stands waiting for Kenji Hidari to rise, when he does so he nails the tic tac toe on the former European Champion. Oko then goes to the outside, he then connects with a slingshot DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1................2..................Kick out!

Hidari again forces the shoulder up, Johnny Oko leaps up to his feet and walks back to the corner. He stands waiting for Oko to rise before going for the K-Oko kick but Hidari ducks it, he quickly rolls up Oko.

Ref: 1..........................2..................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Hidari gets the win with the roll-up!

MW: Oko was on top, but a bit of quick thinking from Hidari allowed him and Re-Genesis to get the win.

Oko rolls out of the ring and beats the mat in frustration before heading up the ramp. Geoff Steel steps into the ring to go and congratulate Hidari but Logan Kincade sprints in and knocks Steel down with the meathook clothesline to loud cheers.

RJ: Kincade going after Geoff Steel!

MW: He had the same idea as Re-Genesis, cause some damage ahead of Chaos!

Kincade immediately clambers onto Steel and starts pummelling away at his head with huge punches but Kenji Hidari is quick to aid his Re-Genesis team-mate, running in and booting Steel in the head. He drags Kincade away and begins dropping knees into the head.

Geoff Steel is up and he begins stomping away on Kincade. Johnny Oko turns on the top of the ramp and goes to help out Kincade but is blindsided by Dopant Zero, who run out onto the ramp and take out Oko with a boot to the back of the head by Yagurama. He and Nogami beat away on Oko as the camera pans back to the ring.

RJ: This is not good for Kincade or for Oko...

Kenji and Steel continue stomping a mudhole into Kincade before dragging him towards the corner. Hidari handcuffs Logan Kincade to the 2nd rope whilst Geoff Steel picks up the Fight for The Right briefcase. He walks menacingly towards Kincade with the briefcase in hand...

CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH!

Steel continually smashes the briefcase into the face of Kincade, who has blood pouring from his face. The contract falls free from the briefcase and Steel picks it up, he wipes the blood coming from Kincade’s face all over the contract as he grins.

RJ: What a sick, sick, sick bastard.

MW: What a message he has sent to Logan Kincade though RJ!

Geoff Steel stands over Kincade with the contract in hand, with it covered in blood and Steel grinning maniacally.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:36 pm

TGA is shown sat in the locker room, alone with his thoughts. Slumped back against the bench looking up to the sky. The camera swings round as Clarissa pokes her hear round the door to the locker room....

Clarissa: Teej?

TGA sits up, looking across to the door...

TGA: Hey Clarissa, is everything ok?

Clarissa: Can i talk to you for a sec?

TGA: Sure, come on in...

Clarissa walks into the locker room, pushing the door behind her as TGA gets to his feet....

Clarissa: I wanted to thank you personally, you know, for everything you've done to help with Max? I don't know where i would be without you, Kenty and Marshall helping to get him through this. But, i just don't know where his head is right now? Everytime i try and talk to him, he just pushes me away, like i can't understand what he's going through....

TGA: Chris' death hit everyone pretty hard, Clarissa, none more so than Max. The only thing you can do is keep being there to support him just like everyone else around here. When he's ready to open up to you, he will, but you can't force it, deep down, he's still Max, the same cocky, brash, Aussie pinhead we all know and love...

Clarissa: I'm trying, but it hurts, when i see him sat there in that interview with RJ, i wonder why he can't be like that with me, why is RJ closer to him than me, and then i hate myself for being such a selfish idiot, i........

Clarissa breaks down, clasping her hands over her eyes as TGA places his arm on her shoulder...

TGA: Hey, don't get upset, it's not your fault...

Clarissa: I just want my Max back...

Clarissa begins to sob as TGA looks uncomfortably at the situation, he pulls Clarissa in, comforting her as she shakes her head....

Clarissa: I'm useless, what use am i to Max when i'm so busy worrying about my own stupid feelings!

TGA: Your human, just like he is, it can't be easy watching someone you love suffering like he is. But it will get better. He will pull through this, and the best thing for him to see when he gets to the end of that tunnel is you standing there waiting for him.

TGA lets go of Clarissa and she steps back, wiping the tears from her face....

Clarissa: Ugh, look at me, i'm all over the place. Look, thanks again, Teej, i really appreciate you being there for us, this is a funny old business, and sometimes that line between out there and in here gets crossed, but i know Max genuinely appreciates it, he's just not ready to show it yet....

Clarissa turns and heads towards the door before composing herself. She opens the door, exiting as she brushes past Mr Kenty who enters the locker room....

Clarissa: Hey Kenty...

Mr Kenty: Hey Clarissa...

Kenty turns to watch her leave before looking at TGA with a concerned look across his face....

Mr Kenty: Max?

TGA: Yeah, he's not too good.

Mr Kenty: Jeez, she's taking it pretty bad huh?

TGA: Yeah, she doesn't know whether she's coming or going, nor does Max, it's pretty sad...still...

Mr Kenty: Big night for you?

TGA smiles...

TGA: I know right, 2 months without a win and i get the TAW Chump in the main event. Must be karma...

The two men laugh as TGA sits back at the bench...

TGA: Still, you've had your fair share of trouble, i spose you must've seen Lex's turn coming?

Mr: Kenty: You know something, i genuinely didn't. I know Lex has his history, hell, even i do, but i thought this time he was actually trying to do some good...

TGA: Lex always has, and always will be a piece of shit, the best thing you can do is kick his ass so badly at Chaos and hope he learns his lesson.

Mr Kenty: Or wait for another one of his dirty tricks.

TGA: Well, seeing as i'm probably at a loose end, why don't i come be in your corner?

Mr Kenty: You sure?

TGA: Why not? I'd take great pleasure in putting Lex on his ass if he even tries some of his tricks....

Mr Kenty: Thanks man, i appreciate it!

TGA: No problem, with everything thats gone on, and is going on round here, probably wouldn't hurt to look out for one another once in a while.

Mr Kenty: You ain't wrong. But thanks, i appreciate it. Listen, i've gotta rush, good luck tonight, Teej! Give him hell!

Kenty winks at TGA and heads out of the room as Lockdown heads to commercial.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:37 pm

Match 7
Marshall Murdoch v Dicey Reilly
Keith Leone as Special Referee

RJ: We’ve got a great contest lined up next here on Lockdown, one that is no doubt going to be brutal and not short of controversy.

MW: Let’s face it RJ, whenever a special guest referee is involved in a match, things never really turn out too well.

RJ: Particularly when the Guest Referee has as many issues with one of the competitors in this match as he does!

MW: I’ll be honest RJ, I will be surprised if this match goes the distance. There is no way those two men can be in the same ring together without tearing each other’s heads off.

“Limowreck” hits and the crowd erupt into huge cheers as Keith Leone storms out onto the stage amidst an array of pyrotechnics. Leone paces down the ramp in his referee’s shirt. He slides in under the bottom rope, he gets to his feet and acknowledges the loud cheers of the crowd.

MW: I didn’t think it would be possible but Keith Leone is looking even more fired up than last week. How he can referee this match with any degree of impartiality is beyond me.

RJ: He certainly enjoyed a modicum of revenge last week when he and Dicey Reilly started brawling with each other but I think it’ll take a lot more than that to satisfy Leone’s need for revenge.

“Papercut” is first out through the speakers and the crowd cheer as Marshall Murdoch walks out onto the stage. He points to his waist indicating a title belt before walking down the ramp, tagging the fans hands before stepping into the ring.

RJ: Marshall Murdoch finds himself in a strange situation here, very much the third wheel in this match and he would much rather be focusing on his match with Mike Hill at Chaos.

MW: But he does have the opportunity to do some damage to Re-Genesis which will only help his cause at Chaos.

Finally, “Born to fight” blares out through the speakers and the crowd descend into boos as Dicey Reilly strides out onto the stage. Reilly is wearing a black t-shirt with 6CW Original emblazoned on the front of it. He walks slowly down to the ring, waiting at the bottom of the ramp, where he winks at Leone before stepping into the ring.

RJ: Already Dicey Reilly is looking to aggravate Keith Leone and I’m really not sure that is a good idea.

MW: You heard his music RJ, Dicey is born to fight. He knows what Leone can do, but Leone also knows what Dicey Reilly is capable of.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Marshall Murdoch and Dicey Reilly lock-up. They are fairly even and break cleanly before locking up once more. Again they break clean. Murdoch goes in for the third lock-up as does Reilly, but the 6CW veteran quickly prods Murdoch in the eye. Leone steps in and goes to warn Dicey who grins back before brushing past Leone, proceeding to crack right hooks into the chin of Murdoch.

The N01 contender to the TAW World Title falls back into the ropes and Reilly quickly whips him out across the ring. The Irishman then follows up with a falling neckbreaker as Murdoch returns to the centre of the ring. Cover.

KL: 1...............2........Kick out!

Reilly drags Marshall to a vertical base where he again Irish whips Marshall firmly into the ropes. Reilly leaps into the air going for a dropkick but Murdoch holds the ropes and Reilly crashes to the canvas. Murdoch quickly bounces off the ropes, hitting a hesitation dropkick to the side of the head. Murdoch hooks the leg.

KL: 1................2...........Kick out!

Marshall rolls to his feet where he waits for Dicey Reilly to rise. When the Re-Genesis member does so, Marshall quickly crashes a roundhouse kick into the side. Murdoch follows this up with another roundhouse kick to the head, followed by a final spinning shoot kick to the gut. This causes Reilly to lurch forward, Marshall then bounces off the ropes and hits a flying bulldog. He covers.

RJ: You made a very good point earlier Michael about Murdoch having the chance to take out one member of Re-Genesis. And I’m certain Leone would be happy to help out.

MW: In some people’s eyes, Reilly is the reason both the world titles are in the Re-Genesis stable, if Marshall can get rid of him, his chances of defeating Mike Hill sky rocket.

KL: 1.................2.........Kick out!

Finally Murdoch slows down the relentless pace of the opening exchanges of the match as applies an abdominal stretch on Dicey Reilly. Murdoch proceeds to crash knees into the back of Reilly before hauling him to a vertical base. He then drives Dicey into the canvas with a pumphandle slam and again makes the cover.

KL: 1...................2...........Kick out!

RJ: This is most impressive from Marshall Murdoch thus far, Reilly not has so much as a look in thus far!

MW: And Keith Leone calling this one straight down the middle so far...

Dicey again kicks out and Leone taps Murdoch across the back, almost in encouragement which delights the crowd but enrages Reilly who looks up at the right moment to see this. He gets to a vertical base and strides towards Leone, only for Murdoch to cut him off with a knee to the stomach. He immediately nails Reilly with an implant DDT!

RJ: You were saying about him being impartial Mike!

KL: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Murdoch lifts up Dicey Reilly, he whips him into the ropes but Reilly holds. Murdoch runs in only for Dicey to flapjack him down throat first on to the top rope. He then proceeds to club away at the chest of Murdoch whose body is caught between the ropes. Leone steps in to intervene, he has to forcibly drag Reilly back and the two exchange a tense stare down as Murdoch frees himself from the ropes.

MW: There is the first sign of obvious tension between the two. How much longer can this match last without boiling over?

Leone holds Reilly back as Murdoch is allowed back into the ring. Reilly shoves Leone aside and places Murdoch into a front facelock, where he then proceeds to drive knee after knee into the face of Marshall. Reilly releases the hold before levelling Marshall with a release powerbomb. Cover.

KL: 1...............2.............Kick out!

Marshall gets the shoulder up. Reilly immediately applies a rear chinlock with one arm before driving punches into the face of Murdoch with the other. He slowly brings Marshall to his feet where he then throws him down with a belly to belly suplex. Murdoch stumbles up and this time it is Reilly who hits a big DDT. He hooks the leg.

RJ: Reilly coming back into this one.

KL: 1.................2............Kick out!

Reilly gets to his feet and straight away he starts stomping away on the head of Marshall. He rolls back to the corner where Reilly continues stomping away until Leone once more has to step in to break things up. Reilly listens as Leone warns him before simply flipping the bird at the former world champion and then running, booting Murdoch in the face.

Leone is visibly seething but manages to restrain himself as Dicey brings Marshall Murdoch away from the corner before sprinting in and booting Marshall in the head. He hooks the leg.

KL: 1..........................2...........Kick out!

MW: Was that a long count?

RJ: Reilly seems to think so!

This time it is Dicey’s turn to fume as he gets to his feet and glares down at Leone, who simply signals a two count with a nonchalant flick of the V’s and then grinning. Reilly lifts up Murdoch, he goes for a brainbuster but Reilly drops down the back, before flinging Reilly into the canvas with the American suplex, bridging over into the cover.

KL: 1....................2...............Kick out!

Marshall rolls to his feet, he drags up Dicey and throws a number of big uppercuts into the chin before whipping Reilly out across the ring, this time the sidewalk slam connects. Reilly stumbles up, Murdoch nails a T-Bone suplex and again covers.

RJ: What a fantastic contest this has been!

KL: 1.......................2..............Kick out!

Dicey forces the shoulder up, Marshall hauls him to his feet where he then sets up for the Texan slam but Dicey drops down the back. He shoves Murdoch to the corner, before running in and crashing a boot into the skull. Reilly then proceeds to smash the head of Murdoch into the turnbuckle repeatedly.

Dicey continues slamming Murdoch’s head into the turnbuckle until again Leone steps in and shoves Reilly backwards and warns him. Reilly glares wide eyed before shoving Keith Leone back, almost immediately the two men are lost in a flurry of fists.

RJ: HERE WE GO FOLKS!

MW: THIS HAS IMPLODED!

The two men are pummeling away at each other, the action spills to outside of the ring where Reilly gains the advantage with a knee to the gut. He pummels away at the back of Leone with blows until the former world champion counters by hitting a Northern Lights suplex onto the steel steps.

Leone uses this opportunity to beat away on Reilly’s head with punches until Dicey manages to headbutt his rival out of desperation before booting him into the railings. Reilly follows up with a clothesline but Leone pulls him over the railings as well where the two continue to beat away at each other, fighting up the stairway.

RJ: What’s the damn result of this match?!

Mike Bird: Ladies and Gentleman...the winner of this match by way of COUNT OUT...Marshall Murdoch!

The crowd cheer as Murdoch is awarded the victory, he regains some of his composure before rolling out of the ring and slapping the hands of a few fans as he heads up the ramp. Marshall stops in his path as “Numb” rings out through the speakers and Alex Walker strides out to huge booing.

Alex Walker: I don’t know who Mike Bird thinks he is but no-one down there is in any position to be deciding what the outcome of this match is. Only someone with power can do that, and as you all know, I have a lot of power. Therefore, it is my decision that due to Keith Leone’s biased and inappropriate conduct whilst in a position of authority, the winner of this match has to be Dicey Reilly.

The crowd boo loudly and Marshall Murdoch is clearly riled by the decision.

RJ: That’s bullshit! Reilly goaded Leone into that situation.

MW: I don’t think he did RJ. Walker makes some questionable calls, but I have to say, that one is reasonably fair in my eyes.

RJ: Clearly not in the eyes of Marshall.

Murdoch paces up the ramp, he strides towards Alex Walker who is back-tracking hastily as the crowd pop. Walker continues to retreat, stepping back behind the curtain. Murdoch goes to follow him when Mike Hill runs out and cracks the TAW World Title into the face of his N01 contender.

RJ: God damn it Hill!

MW: Did Re-Genesis set that up? Genius!

Mike Hill holds the TAW Title high above his head as he stands over Murdoch, smiling cockily.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:38 pm

The camera cuts to outside where The Consultant is stood looking around. He removes his phone from his pocket, flicking the screen on to check the time. He looks around again, this time, the faint sound of footsteps can be heard and The Consultant moves towards the sound. A figure moves into view from the streetlight, a baseball cap protecting his face as he moves out of the light....

??: You said it was urgent?

TC: Isn't business always urgent?

??: Yeah, i told you i wasn't interested....

The figure turns to walk off....

TC: Wait!

The figure continues for a moment before stopping and turning his head, his beard visible under the shade of the baseball cap...

??: What?

TC: Aren't you interested in what i have to say?

??: Nope.

TC: Why?

??: Probably cause i don't like you? Probably cause i've got better things to do with my time? Or maybe because nothings changed since the last time we spoke, or the last time i was here for that matter.

TC: Well that latter part is true, last time i saw you, you were hanging around, just like you are now. No place to go, that look of frustration and anger on your face...

??: What's your point?

TC: That desire is still there. There's a part of you that has unfinished business. You never truly fulfilled your destiny, did you?

??: What the hell would you know? You're part of the problem with this place, you always were. You gave guys like Logan free reign to do what the hell they wanted, and now, cause someone else comes in, picks up from where you left off you panic. You panic cause they are doing it better than you, better than you could ever dream of doing it. You look round at the destruction Re-Genesis is causing and you see the likes of Leone and Marshall standing their ground while every one else worries about their own position, their own stature within this company and you realise that your screwed. Well you screwed yourself. You sewed the seeds for this. You created this problem, so don't look at me to fix this...

TC: I'm not asking you to fix it. I'm asking you to come back and fight, before it gets out of hand and everything you once worked for falls apart, just like 6CW did...

??: Why?

TC: Because this is your home? We're your family....

??: Family? Ha! Even you're not stupid enough to forget what happened with my family, or what i went through at the hands of people. I fought for a cause once, and look where that got me. Now you want me to come back, join your little crusade and forget that any of that shit happened well it just doesn't work like that, Charlie.

The figure heads off into the light....

TC: So what now? You just walk away? Back into the wilderness? Hoping that someday you'll get a chance to get your revenge? Or do you hide. Hide from your past. Hide from your self appointed shame. Let me ask you, what happens when your sat at home, flicking through the stations, looking to check in on whats happening and it's not their any more, just a fragile shell of something great you were once part of? Are you going to sit their with a sense of pride about what you did? How you helped?

The figure turns, grabbing The Consultant and staring into his eyes, the cap on his head lifting slightly....

??: Don't EVER question my pride. Don't ever think that you know me, cause you don't.

The figure shoves The Consultant back and heads off away from the arena. The Consultant adjusts himself....

TC: You can't hide forever. Sooner or later you'll have to face your past and do what's right........you know where to find me.

The Consultant stands watching as Lockdown heads to commercial.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:48 pm

MW: Welcome back to 6WF Lockdown folks, it is now time for the final match of the show, which means the final match before Chaos, which means it is now time for the MAIN EVENT!

RJ: Hey that’s my line!

MW: Well I wanted to try it this week RJ. And what a Main Event we have in store for you folks. Two veterans of 6WF facing off against each other.

RJ: One man already a member of the Legends Club, the other no doubt someone who will one day be join that illustrious group.

MW: Former stable-mates, both man multiple time world champions, what a match to sign off this Lockdown off with!

‘Just Close Your Eyes’ blasts out of the speakers and TGA steps out as pyros rain down just behind him. He opens his arms wide before beating his chest and jogging down the ramp. He slaps the hands of the fans before bouncing up onto the apron and stepping through the ropes into the ring.

RJ: TGA considers that TAW World Title to still be his, that the situation he lost it in was completely unfair and I’d have to agree.

MW: That’s all fine and good but what’s his excuse for his slump in form since? Why didn’t he grow a pair and win that title back?!

“The Next Big Thing” hits and the crowd descend into boos as Mike Hill strolls out onto the stage. He is wearing a T-Shirt with STANDARD emblazoned across the front of it, he taps the TAW World Title around his waist. Hill swaggers down the ramp, ignoring the fans who offer their hands. Hill climbs up the steel steps and then springboards over the top rope into the ring, he climbs to the top rope pointing to his T-Shirt and then the Title Belt.

MW: Mike Hill has certainly had a lot to say for himself this week, particularly about the continued process of Re-Genesis that 6WF is in.

RJ: Hill had a lot to say for himself, god that sounds familiar. Does the guy ever shut up?!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Mike Hill and TGA lock-up, Teej uses his power to gain the advantage, pushing Mike Hill back towards the corner. TGA goes for a clothesline, Mike Hill ducks underneath it and then rolls up TGA.

MW: STANDARD MIKE HILL!

RJ: Already Michael?!

Ref: 1.....................Kick out!

TGA easily drives the shoulder up off the canvas. Mike Hill applies an armabr on TGA, Teej gets up to a vertical base and counters, applying an armbar of his own. TGA walks towards the corner, he then climbs up to the top turnbuckle before walking along the top rope. He then leaps off the top rope and connects with an old school. The TAW World Champion rolls up to his feet, TGA boots him in the stomach and connects with the Angel Clash. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2.......Kick out!

Hill kicks out, TGA rolls up to his feet and drags Hill up to his feet. TGA then crashes a number of stiff punches into the body, backing Mike Hill towards the ropes. TGA then whips him out across the ring, he ducks his head for a back body drop, Hill leapfrogs over the top of it before bouncing back off the opposite ropes and connecting with a spinning heel kick. Hill heads to the top rope where he flies off, nailing the Mike Time!

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

MW: That was even more standard Mike Hill! He is such a superb athlete, no-one in 6WF history can match his high flying ability if you ask me.

RJ: I’d find it hard to disagree but I don’t want to tell Hill, his ego is big enough already!

Hill rolls up to his feet, he immediately starts booting away at the head of TGA who rolls back towards the ropes. Hill continues to stomp away on the head of TGA as the referee attempts to stop him. Eventually Hill relents, he rolls out under the bottom rope and drags TGA’s head back. He walks along the apron before hitting a leaping leg drop across the throat.

The TAW World Champion then rolls back into the ring where he hits TGA with a choke slingshot, he keeps the hold applied to choke TGA out across the bottom rope. Hill eventually relents, he stands over TGA before connecting with the Hill Walk. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2.........Kick out!

RJ: There has been a tremendous rivalry between these two without them ever really facing off. Ever since Mike Hill joined The Dynasty followed by the New Dynasty, these two have been competing with each other indirectly.

MW: You could tell that from what the pair have said this week. Clearly there are some under-lying frustrations and tension between the pair.

Hill drags TGA up to his feet, he sets up for a belly to belly suplex but TGA blocks it, he then counters by throwing Hill down with a gutwrench suplex. Hill rolls up to his feet, TGA lifts him onto his shoulders and nails the Silent Death. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1...............2........Kick out!

Mike Hill drives the shoulder up, TGA drags Hill to his feet only to throw him down into the canvas with a big suplex. Hill staggers up to his feet, TGA boots him in the stomach before connecting with an Angel Driver! TGA again makes the cover.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

MW: Mike Hill starting to struggle with the power game of TGA.

RJ: TGA is one of the most powerful competitors 6WF has ever seen, which is what makes his slump in form even more surprising.

TGA stands over Hill, waiting for the TAW World Champion to rise. He then connects with a number of headbutts to the head. He drags Hill away from the ropes, booting Hill in the gut before connecting with the Angel’s Wings. He covers Hill.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

MW: You talk about TGA’s slump in form, imagine what a win over Mike Hill could do to re-invigorate him and give him some momentum.

The TAW World Champion forces the shoulder up, TGA drags him to a vertical base and sets up for the Back Stabber but Mike Hill drops down the back, he quickly nails a German suplex on TGA, bridging over into the pinfall attempt.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

RJ: But just like that, Hill’s speed can get him back into the match!

TGA drives the shoulder up off the canvas this time. Mike Hill stands waiting for him to rise, he then connects with a chopblock to the right knee. Hill then bounces off the ropes, connecting with a Corkscrew Neckbreaker. Hill makes the cover.

Mike Hill rolls to his feet, he waits for TGA to rise before whipping him into the ropes. On the rebound, he connects with an inverted atomic drop. Hill then goes for a belly to belly suplex, bridging over into the cover.

MW: Tremendous athleticism again from Mike Hill!

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

TGA again kicks out, Mike Hill rolls up to his feet and sets up for the MHND but Hill is booted away into the corner by TGA. TGA sprints in, connecting with a huge splash on his old New Dynasty cohort. Mike Hill stumbles forward out of the corner and TGA nails a huge spinebuster. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

Hill kicks out, TGA hauls up the TAW World Champion where he nails the Lights Out. TGA goes up to the top rope...

RJ: Rare we see Teej up here...

MW: GODSENT DROP!

Ref: 1........................2...................Kick out!

Hill barely forces the shoulder up. TGA drags him to his feet, he sets up for the Angel Bomb on Hill but the TAW World Champion counters with the Hill-a-can-rana. TGA rolls to his feet, Hill runs in at him and nails a Tornado DDT! Cover.

Ref: 1..........................2.............................Kick out!

It is now TGA’s turn to barely kick out. Hill hauls up TGA, he sets up for the Over The Hill but TGA spins out, he connects with a big German suplex on the TAW Champion. Hill stumbles up, TGA hits a boot into the stomach...

RJ: ANGEL BOMB CONNECTS THIS TIME!

Ref: 1........................2..............................Kick out!

Mike Hill forces the shoulder up off the canvas just in time!

MW: Tremendous heart and determination from our champion.

RJ: Even I have to admire that.

TGA leaps to his feet, he stands over the TAW Champion but few of the crowd are watching the match, they have instead turned towards the ramp where Max Adamson has walked out, looking confused.

MW: What’s going on here? What’s Max doing?

RJ: I don’t think he knows Mike.

TGA continues to look at Max who walks around the top of the stage in a state of confusion. Clarissa and Mr Kenty walk out onto the stage, they reach Max and Clarissa takes a hold of his hand. They are talking to Adamson, TGA continues to look up the ramp, Mike Hill sneaks up behind him...

MW: OVER THE HILL!

Ref: 1.........................2....................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Mike Hill steals the win from TGA!

MW: Inadvertently, Max Adamson cost TGA the match, after all the help TGA has given Adamson as well.

RJ: It wasn’t deliberate Mike, Adamson is just so confused at the moment after the death of his best friend, who can blame him for that?!

MW: It must be difficult, but he needs help RJ, professional help.

Mr Kenty tries to guide Max Adamson towards the backstage area but he can’t as he is attacked by Lex Hart who storms out of the backstage area and hits a huge forearm smash into the back of the head of his old rival Kenty.

RJ: God damn it Hart, why the hell did he have to do that?!

Hart starts booting away on Kenty at the top of the ramp, Marshall Murdoch runs out ont the ramp and straight past Hart and Kenty, heading for Mike Hill who is stood in the middle of the ring. He waits for Murdoch but is stunned as Murdoch leaps into the air and takes him down, immediately pummelling way on his head with big punches.

MW: The whole of 6WF Locker-Room seems to be in a constant state of being on the verge of imploding.

The two brawls continue, Mike Hill starts fighting back with punches of his own but Murdoch hits a big headbutt and goes back to pummelling away on Hill whilst Hart continues beating down on Kenty who boots him away. Max Adamson merely stands watching as Kenty rolls to his feet and runs in at Hart, attacking him but only momentarily as security stream out.

Half of them take care of Kenty and Hart, separating them whilst the other half of security sprint down the ramp, they slide into the ring and pull Murdoch and Hill away from each toher.

MW: It was just getting good as well!

TGA is up, he rolls out of the ring and walks up the ramp to where Max is stood. TGA approaches him slowly, he asks what he was doing but Adamson doesn’t reply, just shrugs his shoulders. TGA again asks what Max was doing and just trying to talk to him as Clarissa looks on with a worried expression as Adamson glares back blankly at the former world champion.

Eventually Max Adamson turns around and walks away from TGA and past Clarissa, straight through the curtain and into the backstage.

RJ: Max Adamson is seriously disturbed at the moment, I really hope the good people in this company can help him out.

MW: Let’s hope so RJ, we need the old Max back quickly. We miss him.

RJ: That was the last match before Chaos but we still have the Cassius Zhi vs Saint contract signing to come!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:49 pm

Alex Walker is stood backstage with Jack Reynolds looking smug as the crowd boo ferociously....

JR: Alex, tonight has seen another dominant display by Re-Genesis, imparticular Geoff Steel who once again launched a brutal assuault on Logan Kincade, is this a sign of things to come?

AW: Jack, the fact that you're asking shows you clearly pay no attention to anything that goes on around here. Geoff was given an important task and he has taken to it with aplomb. He's shown the type of dedication that made him one of the key picks for my Re-Genesis stable, and as a reward for his hard work, at Chaos, he will get the chance to go one on one with Logan Kincade...

*Crowd Pop*

AW: But it won't be an ordinary singles match, you see, Logan holds something very valuable to our group. Something that has the potential to destroy what we have set out to create...

JR: The Fight for the Right briefcase?

AW: Correct. And that's why at Chaos, i've decided that his shot will be on the line....

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

AW: If Geoff Steel wins, he will receive the World Title shot of his choosing instead of Logan Kincade.

JR: So Logan fought for nothing?

AW: Jack, right now, everyone in this company is fighting for nothing. The sooner they all realise, the sooner Re-Genesis will assume full control and take this place apart.

JR: Wow.

AW: Not only that. In the spirit of rewarding those who have deserved it, i've decided that the ever faithful Kenji Hidari will get a shot at the 6WF Freeweight Championship....

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

JR: Talk about abuse of power....

AW: What?

JR: Nothing, Alex.

AW: Listen, don't act surprised, this is just the beginning of a long road of hardship and torment for the precious 6WF roster. And lets face it, they have nobody to turn to. Their so called saviour Miss Jessica is too busy trying to rekindle old romances with an answer machine and pinning her hopes on The Saint to see what she's doing to this place.

JR: Speaking of The Saint, can we expect another statement from Re-Genesis in the contract signing for Chaos?

AW: I think Cassius is more than capable of taking care of 6WF's self proclaimed king. Re-Genesis will be there to ensure that Cassius gets the support if he needs it, but i'd be sure to tune in, i think you're all going to be very, very surprised...

Walker smiles and Jack and walks off as Lockdown heads to it's final commercial.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:50 pm

RJ: Folks, welcome back to what promises to be a seriously intense contract signing...

MW: That's right, two of the greatest superstars in 6WF history, two men who have fought side by side and head to head will once again collide, when The Saint and Cassius Zhi go face to face for the World Title at Chaos.

RJ: But it won't be any World Title, in an unprecedented turn of events, these two men will be fighting for something we thought we'd never see, let's take you back a few weeks, to the night after Explosion, when Cassius Zhi made his biggest statement yet...

A video plays from Lockdown

Cassius struts into the ring, standing tall and nodding at each and every member of Re-Genesis as Walker hands him the microphone...

CZ: It's my pleasure to stand before you all as your elected champion, something i know you addicts have been desperate for since the curtain closed on the shambles that was Born In Fire. But, tonight isn't just a celebration of all we have acheived, this is the beginning of a new era, and era that has been made possible by the focus, determination and drive of Alex Walker, and to usher in this new era, and to show faith in my group, and those that have trusted in me, i present a gift to you, Alex...

Walker looks inquisitive as Cassius smiles...

CZ: You see, Alex. I have bought into your vision. You have brought a sense of pride back to me after all those i trusted betrayed me in the most inhumane way. This, Alex, is my token to you...

Cassius drops the 6WF Title to the floor, kicking it away before placing his hand in the bag...

RJ: OH MY GOD!

MW: UNBELIEVABLE!!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

The crowd are shocked as Cassius pulls the 6CW Title from the bag, placing it across his hands as Walker smiles from ear to ear....

RJ: A truly shocking moment in 6WF's history, and a moment that The Saint didn't take kindly too, interupting the celebration and waging war on Re-Genesis who cost him his TAW Title at Explosion. At Chaos, histories will collide once again, and you can guarantee it will be enthralling...

The camera cuts to the arena, showing the ring decked out in Re-Genesis colours, a table placed in the centre. The crowd erupt into a chorus of boo's as 'They Say' by Scars on Broadway hits and Cassius Zhi strolls out on to the stage, the 6CW title slung over his shoulder. He takes a swing from a cup of green tea and tosses the cup into the crowd before heading to the ring...

Crowd: 6-DUB-F! 6-DUB-F! 6-DUB-F! 6-DUB-F!

RJ: The crowd showing their alleigiance here!

MW: Sheep!

Cassius enters the ring, looking round the arena at the hate filled faces in the crowd before raising the 6CW Title in the air to an explosion of boos' from the crowd. He smiles wildly before taking his seat, placing the 6CW Title on the table and staring up the ramp. The crowd fall quiet before 'Monster' by Skillet erupts and The Saint walks out on to the stage to a mixed reaction....

RJ: There he is! The man who would be king! The man who has taken it upon himself to lead the fight for 6WF. The man who wants to restore it's name and place as the true world title of this company!

MW: He's only out for himself! Looking to get his name above anyone elses, just like he's always done......wait a minute, what's he doing?

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

RJ: I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! THE SAINT IS STOKING THE FIRES! THAT'S THE 6WF WORLD TITLE!!

Cassius stares up the ramp, almost unmoved as The Saint reveals the 6WF Title and thrusts it into the air to a huge roar of approval. He stares down the ring at Cassius and heads towards the ring!

MW: Typical of him. Wanting the limelight, wanting to make it all about him!

The Saint enters the ring, staring across at Cassius who places his hand down on the 6CW Title and grins at The Saint who places the 6WF Title across the table, diverting Cassius' attention momentarily before taking his seat. The two men engage in a tense stare off, neither man will to give an inch before The Saint reaches down and grabs a microphone from the table...

The Saint: And so it be told, the story of 6WF's, seemingly, only freedom fighter.

There are those who can happily sit by and watch their workplace descend into unthinkable depths... And then there's those who are willing, and able, to stand up and fight for what they believe in! I don't know what disappoints me more, the fact that again I was laid out by your cretinous, cancerous Re-Genesis or that I was left high and dry for the 'all talk and no action' subscribing cretins that call this federation their workplace.

I mean, seriously, is this not the time for action? To stand and be united? Yet when I need the reinforcements, those who evidently want rid of this tyranny, where are they? Where's the fight?!

There is none.

There is no unity within our ranks, no group allegiance. They are all selfish, ignorant, morally corrupt. And it is me making the stand, being the man that this company NEEDS!

It's me, on the frontline, taking the knocks, slowly making headway into the Re-Genesis threat, and in particular, their standard bearer, the cheerleader of their rubric, their mantra. Of course, I'm talking about you, Cassius Zhi.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

The Saint's tone becomes more strained and serious.

The Saint: Cassius Zhi, the 6CW champion, the supposed standard bearer for this company. Yet you parade the 6CW name, like it's something you've fully invested yourself in. You talk of how 6WF let you down, of it's inadequacy. Yet, the only thing in that equation, reeking of inadequacy, Cassius, is you.

It'd be easy to band around the cliched talk of you losing your way, but I'm not sure if that's true. You've always had a dangerous side, an underlying edge that makes you dangerous, frightening... Unpredictable. I'm not implying that you've lost it. I'm suggesting, however, that your penchant for being an attention seeking piece of shit got too much for you. That you wanted to be the buzz on everyone's lips, that you wanted to become adequate once more.

And you see, Zhi, you feel let down by a fickle, violent system that chews people up and spits them out again. You, Cassius, cannot bare to be the one that has to start again, that has to fall from the ladder. You bought into the ideology of a war mongering, shit stirring, lunatic who promised you the world! But what happens, Cassius?

Cassius snarls, staring intensely at The Saint...

The Saint: What happens when he tires of you, when you become what you detest... Inadequate.

Your rationale, it's flawed. Your reasoning, false. You, Cassius, are as fake as the foundations that your cohort has been built upon.

And it's my task, my goal to prize that title from your grasp, be the champion this company needs, be the man that will end the Re-Genesis monopoly.

Cassius, I'll gladly sign that contract. I'll gladly take you on. I'm willing to put 6WF first, to end this Re-Genesis bull shit once and for all. I'm going to be The Saint that 6WF needs, I'll be The Ultimate Weapon reborn.

And I dare you, I double dare you, to defy me, to subdue me.

I dare you to be the man you claim to be, make me inadequate, I dare you.

Because if you fail, if you slip, make one tiny, miniscule mistake at Chaos. The outcome will be inevitable, it'll be the most Divine Intervention in the history of this company...

You, Cassius Zhi, in my hometown, in front of MY people, you will be Sainted!

RJ: Wow!

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

RJ: The Saint just laid it all bare for Cassius!

Cassius stares across at Saint, his eyes fixated on the pupils of his adversary. He looks down at the 6CW Title before switching his glance to the 6WF Title and then back up at The Saint. He smiles. Grinning at The Saint who snarls back, seemingly un-nerved by the lack of reaction from his opponent....

RJ: How can he just sit there like that?

MW: He's not buying The Saint's talk, 'Arj!

RJ: What do you mean........oh here we go!?

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd boo as Re-Genesis emerge onto the stage, led by Walker. He guides them down the aisle as The Saint turns to look at them as they surround the ring. He gets up from his chair and readies for a fight...

RJ: I knew this would happen! Walker was always going to make sure Re-Genesis made their statement!

MW: You know nothing, they are just out here to.....

RJ: SHOCKWAVE!! MY GOD! WHAT A SHOT!!!

The crowd are stunned as Saint is stood watching the movements of Re-Genesis he turns to find Cassius removed from his seat and lands a devestating Shockwave to the chest of The Saint. Cassius flips the table over, sending both titles to the mat as he begins stomping on The Saint. He drops to his knees and unloads on the temple of The Saint as Re-Genesis stand on the outside watching in awe...

RJ: THIS IS SICK! IT WAS A SETUP ALL ALONG!

Cassius drags The Saint to his feet, whipping him hard into the turnbuckle, following up with a sickening knee to the temple. The Saint slumps down in the corner as Cassius moves to the other side of the ring, charging at The Saint and driving his knee into the temple of the former TAW Champion...

RJ: And yet again, no aid for The Saint!

MW: What do you expect!? He ran down the enitre roster! He's taken it upon himself, you live and die by the choices you make, 'Arj!

RJ: But this is his company......oh god, what now?

Cassius continues to drive his knee into the temple of The Saint before stepping back and looking down at Walker who almost conducts Cassius to go further. The World Champion picks the over turned table up, folding the legs down and resting it up against the opposite corner...

RJ: Oh no, come on! Make it a fair fight at least! You've had your fun!!

Cassius walks over to the slumped body of The Saint, flicking his head backwards with a sick depraved look over his face. He grabs The Saint up and rests him in the corner....

RJ: No, come on, i don;t like this one.....OH GOD NO!!!

Cassius grabs the arm of The Saint, dragging him out of the corner with amazing velocity, pulling him across the ring and tossing him into the table in the corner. The sound of cracking wood echoes around the arean and The Saint slumps to the mat, pieces of wood sticking from his arms as Re-Genesis applaud at ringside. Cassius stands over The Saint, his chest pumping with adrenaline as he grabs The Saint by his foot, dragging him to the centre of the ring....

MW: This is exactly what Cassius wanted.

Cassius begins to circle the crumpled wreck in the middle of the ring like a predator

Cassius : Saint... Saint... Saint

Do you still not know me at all?

Do you think you can outsmart me?

Cassius kneels down, putting his knee into the back of Saint's neck, grimacing with pleasure as he exerts pressure. He growls in Saint's ear and into the microphone.

Cassius : I am the man, Saint, that ended the imperious World Championship reigns of Keith Leone and Crime Lord. The man who ended the CAREER of your good friend JJ Johnson. I have ended 3 reigns of tyrannically obscene mass-endorsed inadequacy, Saint. And at Chaos I will end another!

Cassius slowly gets back to his feet as Saint holds his neck and looks up at Cassius in semi-conscious, dazed confusion. Cassius picks up his 6CW Title from the mat and holds it in front of Saint's face.

Cassius : Did you really believe all that bullshit about this 6CW Title Saint? Did you really believe that by simply substituting it for that worthless, historically embarrassing 6WF Title... that everything would change?

Did you believe that I believe that?

Cassius aims a sharp, stiff kick into the back of Saint's head.

RJ: CASSIUS HAS FLIPPED THE DECK! HE'S SET THE SAINT UP! THE SAINT WON'T BE FIGHTING FOR THE 6CW WORLD TITLE! HE WON'T BE FIGHTING FOR THE 6WF WORLD TITLE! AT CHAOS, THE SAINT IS FIGHTING FOR HIS DAMN CAREER!!!

Cassius picks the contract up from the floor and signs it, dropping it on the chest of the Saint before picking up the 6CW Title and tossing it to a beaming Walker. He grabs the 6WF Title and raises it in the air as he stands over the broken body of The Saint as Lockdown goes off the air.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down