6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Card 31/05/15

4 posters

6WF :: What We Do! :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown Card 31/05/15 Empty 6WF Lockdown Card 31/05/15

Post by Crimey Wed May 27, 2015 12:36 pm

Match 1
Dylan 'Truth' Armstrong vs Perfect Jack

Match 2
Mike Hill/Tom Ree vs Cassius Zhi/Clarke James

Match 3
Crime Lord/Logan Kincade vs Cameron Faith/Nemesis

Main Event
Edward Kent vs Tobias Gold w/The BPB

*Max Adamson and Chris Patricks contract signing for Explosion!*

*Card subject to change*

Crimey

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Card 31/05/15 Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Card 31/05/15

Post by Perfect Jack Fri May 29, 2015 12:59 am

I am Perfection hits the arena speakers as the crowd start to cheer as Perfect Jack makes his way out onto the stage. He nods to the crowd as he walks down the aisle and enters the ring, collecting a microphone from the ring announcer. 

MW: A great reception here for Perfect Jack tonight. 

RJ: Fully deserved too. Coming up now we're going to here the thoughts of Perfect Jack on his upcoming match against Dylan 'Truth' Armstrong at Lockdown and the little altercation with Edward Kent and his assistant Orson Calloway, who assaulted Perfect Jack after last weeks main event tag match. 

PJ: Well well well, it looks like I have a match against Dylan "The Truth" Armstrong, well Dylan, allow me to share some truths with you. You're in for a rough time at Lockdown Dylan, I hope you've watched my matches before, because as they say, you can't beat perfection. 

Crowd: Perfect Jack Perfect Jack Perfect Jack 

PJ: Speaking of perfection, there's someone else, and I can't believe I'm saying this, who thinks they're perfect. Well I'll tell you what Edward Kent, there can only be one perfect wrestler in 6WF, and you, and everyone else, is looking at him. 

Crowd: Perfect Jack Perfect Jack Perfect Jack 

PJ: If you think you can go one on one with the Perfect one Edward, you're going be in for a hell of a ride, because when we step into that ring Ed, you will wish you kept your mouth shut and let me get on with business myself. At Explosion, you are going to see why I'm Perfect, and why you're not.
Perfect Jack
Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Sat May 30, 2015 10:13 pm

*The show returns from a commercial break and immediately the worldwide audience are greeted with muffled and frantic talking as the camera introduces a large, red locker room door, deep within the confides of the LG arena. A sign on the door shows this room belongs to Edward Mitchell Kent as “EMK” is bolted onto the door in big bold black letters. The chatter becomes louder and more intense as the camera gets closer before the scene changes inside the huge locker room as the audience are welcomed in. The room itself is enormous, white plant pots with giant flowers in them make up the corners of the room, a painting of a triumphant EMK is hanging on the wall and a simply massive plasma screen television is also nailed onto the wall. A bookcase is brimming with books and a full treatment area is also crammed into the room. The camera switches it’s attention to EMK and Orson Calloway who are in frantic discussions. The pair of them are both dressed to impress in three piece black suits with red ties. The camera focuses in more so on EMK who is seething, his voice sounding impatient and furious while Calloway seems a little sheepish but also sharing that bubbling anger.*

EMK: I mean, how dare he… the nerve to interrupt me? The temerity to walk down that ramp and embarrass me. That’s right me! Infront of the millions around the world and those people in the LG right now… I cannot and will stand for it. Do you realise how bad this looks on me? Calloway, I’m talking to you! The least you can do is be understanding… unlike those wolves down at the stock exchange. The reputation of the man you see before you is above each and everyone of you down there… Calloway!

*Calloway sheepishly listens, trying to pick a point to speak at a tyrannical and ranting, EMK. Calloway quickly speaks.*

OC: Sir, for what it’s worth… those down at the exchange have been very impressed so far, both with your actions here in 6WF and in the financial side of things. You have already become an asset to the project. The project in London will make us very rich, of course you will be entitled to a larger chunk, but myself and the team understand that. We know that this is a long term project and the integrity of yourself and the power that you hold is instrumental to long term future success. The best thing to do is keep doing what you do in the ring…

EMK: Is that the best you can come up with Calloway? Don’t you think I’m aware of the situation? I know what needs to be done down in London. The finances and the projects of the stock, is in fine health. Do I need to be concerned… of course I don’t. I have hired wise heads to help and that includes you, to make me an even richer and powerful man. As long as we remain on good terms with those that we need to be… we will be fine.

OC: Indeed sir… you just need to keep your side of the bargain.

*Kenty’s eyes once again light up with fury as he speaks viciously again to a slightly intimidated Orson Calloway.*

EMK: My side of the bargain? Long before you were even here Calloway, I was the most dominant champion in this company’s history. Long before I tried my hand in the world of stock exchange and financial analysing, I was the champion that these people needed and craved. I still am that good of a professional wrestling. I forever will be a wrestling hero to these people… a wrestling 
messiah to these people. And you want to tell me to hold up my end of the deal, Calloway? Please… You need not worry.

*A evil smirk crosses the face of a seemingly calmer Edward Mitchell Kent as Calloway relaxes just a little bit.*

EMK: Besides, being the wrestling messiah… I have an obligation to these people to be the best in my word. My Kingdom… All others will bow at the feet of a wrestling legend when they see it. Even that fraud… Perfect Jack. Listen Calloway, Perfect Jack has been wrestling for a while now… he is a old dog that needs to be taken out back… if you catch my drift. And I’m holding the shotgun.. and at Explosion I’m going to put old yeller out of business.  Because, Orson that is what is required for the project and what is best for business and of course my ascension back to the very top of this company by becoming 6WF world heavyweight champion.

EMK: Those urchins out in the LG… those animals are exactly like Perfect Jack. Deluded… they cannot let go of the past and see the glistening sea and the new horizon that is rising… Edward Mitchell Kent is rising… still I rise. Like the glorious sunshine… it’s inevitable. It’s fate. It’s in the stars that I will finally ascend my throne once again and be a champion that these people can be proud of. I have always been known as an impact player and at Explosion… the world will see why I’m a true wrestling messiah and I deserve respect.

EMK: Last week… I proved to the world why I’m the biggest commodity in professional wrestling. Lewis Hamilton signed a contract last week entitling him to 100m dollars over 3 years… where’s my contract, Calloway? I deserve a contract worthy of that right… I’m the biggest thing ever to step foot in the squared circle. Take a note, Calloway… Every penny those people pay for those tickets to come to see yours truly, I want a cut. No, I demand a cut. I’m the biggest commodity and asset in this organisation and I deserve a significant cheque.

EMK: It’s time things were shaken to it’s core around here, Calloway… and I guess it’s going to be up to Edward Mitchell Kent. I want you tell SkyNews, ESPN, ITV, BBC, Rupert Murdoch or even our leader, David Cameron to tune in to 6WF and watch how Edward Mitchell Kent takes a part… no annihilates all in his path. And that starts with Tobias Gold and the park boro boyz. They make the blue world order look half decent…

*Calloway, whips out his Iphone and begins hastily taking notes, slight perspiration crossing his brow as EMK continues his rant.*

EMK: Infact, Blue meanie would be more of a challenge than Tobias Gold… how dare they come into my kingdom… my house and start pandering to these pond dwellers in Birmingham. I mean, even by their standards, this is pretty low…It strikes me as disrespectful that a ring I have stained in blood, sweat and tears has been invaded by these cockroaches, drinking their WKD’s on a regular basis. It’s disgusting and deplorable to this very wrestling company.

EMK: The Boro Park Boyz are a total joke… these people will boo and abuse me, they find the boro park boyz refreshing. They find these degenerates more of a pull to this company than yours truly… those people out in the arena are truly pieces of garbage. It goes to show that, I, Edward Mitchell Kent is the only true Great Britain left standing in this country. These people rooting for those wrestling who soak in their adulation and applaud their swashbuckling actions, they need to realise that free speech works in both ways.

EMK: What I mean by that Calloway, I have always wondered why those people out in the LG hate and despise me and now I know… it’s because I expose them who they truly are. I’m strong… they are weak. I’m motivated and driven and that exposes them out there who are lazy and unambitious, taking jobs which they have no desire to progress in. People like me are the ones who founded this country. If I had my way Calloway, I would be throwing those Fans who bring in a stars and stripes banner with Chris Patricks name on it...

EMK: My ancestors are rolling in their graves right now at the pathetic state of this country. Im a mirror for these people and they see what they lack… I will be bringing back my glory so I can shove it down the throats of each and every one of these people. In a nutshell, Perfect Jack is the prime example of those who underachieve and believe in their own warped delusion. Perfect Jack is a man who I have grown to abhor because he is exactly like these people and what is wrong with the United Kingdom… Our United Kingdom. If I have to destroy myself to destroy perfect Jack… so be it.

EMK: I don’t care if it’s Perfect Jack, the Boro Park Boyz, 6WF fans, the media and the locker room…nobody is going to stop the ascension to the top of mountain again. Because I guarantee, I will. And when I do… this country will be great again, with a man who is strong, driven and motivated in both areas of Finance and Wrestling. A true wrestling hero… the messiah is coming and I will rise. Nobody and I mean nobody is stopping my date with Destiny. Now, Orson, I believe we have a meeting to attend…
OC: Yes sir, Follow me… I have set up a conference.

*Orson Calloway quickly exits the room, looking nervous but at the same time focus and calm. The fans in the arena begin to boo as EMK stands alone for a few seconds, soaking in and believing his own toxic words as an evil, cunning and vicious smirk crosses his lips of the evil Tyrant. The show then returns to ringside as the fans erupt into ruptures of boo’s and taunts as the show then rolls on.*

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:16 am

The camera heads backstage to show Logan Kincade and Crime Lord playing 'Hopscotch'. I'm not even lying. These lads don't care about breaking character now. Rasta has taken his face paint off and is sat reading 'Mein Kampf'. Probably should be worried by that.

Anyway, hopscotch. It's incredible isn't it? It's like a pre-teen Ouija Board made of chalk. A bit of a dolls head here, some leaves, some white dog poo and your grandad's best mate who always seems really keen to play with you.

This game doesn't have any of that though, Crime Lord is mid skip when he notices the camera, he collapses to the ground, clutching the small of his back. Logan runs over....

LK: Golly gosh, Gary, are you ok?!

Crime Lord stares up at Logan with a puzzled look. Logan realises the error of his ways....

LK: I mean...ahahahahahahaha...nnnnnnnn how does the concrete taste, Crime Lord...

Crime Lord crawls towards a wheelchair, struggling to pull himself up, Logan stands there, trying to resist the urge to help as Crime Lord finally gets himself in the chair. I know, Wheelchair Crime Lord doesn't sound as good as Wheelchair Flair, but this could work, honestly, just give it a chance....

Crime Lord stares up at Logan, a cold dead stare across his face....

CL: My back hurts.

Awesome.

Wheelchair Flair is literally spinning in his grave........what do you mean Flair isn't dead? He's like a 103 years old?!

This segment hasn't gone well at all. Logan is almost in tears for his friend; yeah thats right, Crime Lord and Logan are best mates behind the scenes. They do yoga together and their partners do those live painting things.....no, I don't know if Logan and Crime Lord have posed for them. I don't want to.

Their match is up shortly, though god help whoever has to write that.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down