6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Card 7th May

+6
Perfect Jack
Tom Ree
CJ
kentyf1
Dicey
Crimey
10 posters

6WF :: What We Do! :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown Card 7th May Empty 6WF Lockdown Card 7th May

Post by Crimey Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:04 pm

Match 1
Tobias Gold vs James McManus

Match 2
Nemesis vs Tom Ree

Match 3
Truth and Justice vs Crime Lord/Logan Kincade

Match 4
Mr Kenty vs Mike Hill

Main Event
Clarke James/Cassius Zhi vs Cameron Faith/Perfect Jack

*Chris Patricks World Championship celebration!*

Crimey

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Card 7th May Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Card 7th May

Post by Dicey Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:41 pm

Chris pulls up outside his house and gets out of his car, he looks up at the windows but no lights come on, Chris gets his bag out of the back and takes a deep breath before knocking at the door. After a minute or so Joyce opens the door with a huge smile on her face

Joyce: You took your time

Chris: Sorry the flight was late, are they still awake?

Joyce: No they tried their best but the drifted off about an hour ago

Chris walks into the house and drops his bag, he walks into the living room where he sees his son and daughter asleep either end of the big sofa, Chris walks over and kisses both of them on the head before sitting in the middle of his sleeping children, he unclips the Undisputed Title and rests it on his lap

Chris: We’re finally home

Joyce walks in a few minutes later with a beer

Joyce: Here I think you deserve thi.....

See looks down to see Chris asleep on the sofa, Joyce smiles and covers him up, switches the light off and heads for bed

Joyce: It’s good to have you home Chris
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:49 pm

*The show returns from a quick commercial break and the worldwide audience are greeted to a buzzing LG arena, packed with fans young and old all excited to be in attendance. The camera focuses in on the ring, where a mysterious looking easel is draped underneath a black sheet covering whatever is on the easel. The ring temporarily is also covered in a black matting material. The ring also has four massive black plant pots in each corner, with exotic and expensive looking flowers in them, the colours simply dazzling. Mike Bird then can then be heard over in the ring announcer’s pen announcing what is happening.*

MB: Ladies and gentleman, please welcome internationally renowned journalist, Broadcaster, panellist and talk show host Piers Morgan!

*The camera immediately focuses in on a smirking Piers Morgan, the fans boo loudly as the journalist smiles and waves out to the crowd. He is wearing a black suit with purple tie and smart black shoes. The fans continue to boo loudly as Piers looks slightly confused as he raises the microphone to his lips.*

PM: Thank you, Thank you. It’s a privilege to be gracing Birmingham and more specifically this wrestling organisation. Tonight, it’s my honour to be handing an award to a self-made man who has come from a working class background and become a man of great wealth and compassion. A man who has become an idol to each and every proud British person out there. And a man who will continue to prosper in the financial district in the greatest city on this great country, London of course. And finally a man who will soon be courted by some of the biggest media companies on this very planet. Please welcome him…

*Turn up the trouble reverberates through the LG arena, sending the crowd into a furious cacophony of boos and angry taunts as by the ramp a large white Hummer draws in, through the large black curtain. The camera focuses in on the white hummer, with its windows blacked out. On the side of the hummer, A large K sign in red is apparent on the side of the hummer. Suddenly, Kenty appears from the sunroof, his cheesy and evil smile all but visible as the crowd continue to up the extraordinary levels of hatred and boos. Arrogantly, Kenty waves out to his self-perceived adoring public with a giant evil smile across his face, his pearly white teeth visible. Kenty then disappears for a few seconds as his chauffeur dressed in full black suit exits the driver side door. A gold K badge is also on his lapel, exits the driver side door and hurriedly goes towards the passenger door where Kenty is. Opening the door, the chauffeur is nearly knocked down as Kenty almost explodes from the back of the hummer as the crowd continue to venomously boo as he makes his way out of the hummer. Kenty is dressed in a full three piece black suit with a patterned tie matching the colours of Great Britian. On his right wrist is a chrome Rolex and his shoes look highly expensive, polished black and shiny. Smirking arrogantly, Kenty stands at the side of his hummer, soaking in the abuse from the fans. Kenty then strides towards the ring with that same hideous and devious looking smile across his face. Kenty then ascends into the ring, up the steel stairs and past the ropes. The boo’s reach to a crescendo as both Morgan and Kenty share a hug in the ring and a respectful handshake. Kenty is passed a microphone as he continues to wave to the crowd, who continue to boo and taunt the ex-champion. Morgan continues to gleefully smile as he raises the microphone to his lips, Kenty meanwhile is stoodby with his hand in his deep pocket, admiring the crowd’s level of hate and waiting for Morgan to speak.*

PM: Mr Kenty. Mr Kenty, while your continued and unbridled success here in 6WF makes you a champion of the ring it’s also your hard work outside the ring that makes you a champion. Your tireless work helping the sale of canary wharf to Qatar from exactly 2.4 billion pounds all to aid the future solidity of this great country. Your tireless campaigning and pledges to the conservative party, in the hope that a brighter future can be enjoyed all. And finally, your efforts to help the under privileged especially here in Birmingham to look up to someone they can idolize haven’t gone unnoticed. It’s my pleasure to present you, Mr Kenty with a painting made by David Chloe, all the way from the City of London to you in honour of your achievements to date.

*The crowd continue to boo and chant “You suck” ear piercingly loud as a beaming Kenty takes one end of the sheet and Morgan the other. The pair roll it back and off the easel, revealing a painting the fans continue to loudly boo and abuse.  On the painting is an image of a crushed, battered and bruised Nemesis and stood over the giant is a portrayed beast of a man, Mr Kenty victorious. Kenty loudly laughs as Morgan is standing by looking down at the fans in attendance with a grin. “You Suck” continues to bellow around the LG as a narcissistic Kenty gleefully smirks and raises the microphone to speak.*

Mr Kenty:  Thank you Birmingham for your rousing welcome. Piers, I want to tell you that unfortunately a lot of British citizens’ right here in Birmingham don’t appreciate what I do for them. They don’t understand that people like me are the backbone to this very country both economically and publicly. That is why, I have taken the liberty to have written a brief speech to thank Piers Morgan and the city of London for a reward that has unlimited value. A painting which will hang on a wall which is probably bigger than some of the houses you people “Crash in” here in Birmingham.

*”You suck” continues to reverberate around the LG as Kenty reaches into his inside pocket, and retrieves an envelope with a K logo on the envelope. Opening it, Kenty holds the speech in his hand and reads from it to a crowd baying for his blood.*

Mr Kenty: It is a fact that the only people on this earth that can provide new life to the world are women. Well I, Mr Kenty have proven that extraordinarily wrong. I have planted the crops and seeds for each and every single one of you to enjoy for many years to come. By providing fresh new life I have helped a future that we can all contribute to, under a Conservative government. By replenishing the earth and weeding out the old, I have allowed you people to live and prosper and idolize someone who you can all aspire to be like…Especially here in Birmingham.

Mr Kenty: But despite all that, I didn’t do all those things for me. No that would be selfish. Even beating Nemesis, I didn’t do for me. I did it for that kid, who wakes up in the morning here in Birmingham without a hero to aspire to be like. That same kid who goes to the small breakfast table and turns on the kitchen television and looks desperately for someone who he can aspire to be like. I did it for that young man or young lady who sits next to their mothers or fathers who wants to get their day started off right by worshipping an idol. And at the breakfast table the only thing crossing their minds and lips is my name. You can guarantee you will hear it across breakfast tables across the world in a mere matter of months.

Mr Kenty: They say with great sacrifice, comes great rewards. And I couldn’t possibly imagine a better reward for my accomplishments both inside the ring and outside the ring with this painting. A painting highlighting that the mighty crush the weak. A painting which represents the qualities to become a success in this world. And a painting which demonstrates that the rich own this world. I can only thank the City of London and Piers Morgan for a painting which will be celebrated throughout the ages, known as a beginning of a new era. I will now give a moment for each and every one of you to appreciate my success.

*Kenty stands triumphantly and proud in the middle of the ring, with his arms hanging out to the side and his head looking up with a 
smile across his face as the crowd continue to be highly vocal and challenging.*

Crowd: You Suck, You Suck, you suck, You suck, You suck!

*Kenty then looks highly disappointed as does piers, the colour red quickly goes across Kenty’s face as anger builds in his eyes. Raising the microphone again Kenty speaks.*

Mr Kenty: I’m hugely sorry Piers, You have to understand that many of these people here in Birmingham aren’t used to cheering. No, it’s quite the opposite when you take into account their god awful football team which has given them nothing to cheer about. So, with my grace and compassion I will forgive you for that. I will forgive you for the mediocrity and low achievement which you people seem to love and crave.

Mr Kenty: As I speak, a monumental evening is upon us. Where the future for this country will be decided for the next five years. Of course you people and your mayor are happy with mediocrity in a labour constituency so I guess Birmingham will remain nothing more than a drain on this country resources.  The same sort of drain that Nemesis was on my career… sucking my very essence out of my ring. My kingdom. My world. At Chaos, I left Nemesis a crumpled mess in this ring. I made a giant once again beg for mercy at my feet. Nemesis thought he could get his revenge but guess what… it was the wrestling hero that won in the end.

Mr Kenty: At Chaos, what you saw was dominance. Sheer dominance of a wrestling hero that is completely on top of his game. A man who is successful, rich, handsome and above all powerful. I can buy each and every one of you and make you my butlers. Being the generous man that I am… Nemesis, consider this a branch being extended out to you… your family must be in need of some financial help and assistance. After I beat you at Chaos a position was open… Nemesis, you have the opportunity to become my doorman.

*Kenty cackles as the crowd continue their unrelenting assault of boos and jeers. Kenty smarmily smiles, an evil glint flickers in his pupils as he raises the microphone to speak again.*

Mr Kenty: You people should be honoured… you are all present for the beginning of a new era. A era that is fruitful and bountiful for all, including myself. I know plenty of you begged, stole and snuck into the arena tonight. But on your way home, save a spot somewhere in your stolen vehicle and take Nemesis back to whatever hole in the ground you came from tonight. So the choice is Nemesis’s at the end of the day. These people or my doorman… take your pick. The result is still the same, my generous nature is like that you see.

Mr Kenty: I I want to congratulate all of you tonight. You are all witnessing the ascension of a wrestling hero, fighting the odds. And also Because tonight, I guarantee you… I absolutely guarantee you that I will be victorious again tonight against Mike Hill. Mike Hill… standard Mike Hill. How is your back, Mike? In a match environment whereby any one of you can win, Mike Hill failed to get the job done. A hardcore match requires no style, no substance… a match synonymous with zero class. A match that yours truly, would associate with a failed 90s wrestling company in a rundown bingo hall in Philadelphia.

Mr Kenty: But tonight, Mike Hill has to take stock. I’m more dangerous than any kind of hardcore match. I’m a wrestling hero. A media darling and a respected financial consultant. Mike Hill isn’t dealing with just anyone. He is dealing with the wrestling hero. A man who is here to rescue this crumbling country and drive 6WF to heights it’s never before seen. Money talks in this world… as the same with power and Mike Hill will be washed away with all those who oppose this power. I guarantee it.

*The crowd continue to chant aggressively and ferociously as Kenty tosses the microphone to the mat before shaking Piers’s hand once again, Morgan heads towards the ring announcers area and into safety as Kenty salutes the crowd sarcastically. Michael Wire and RJ can then be heard.*

RJ: That was tasteless… I have never heard such repulsive and self-indulgent words…

MW: Wow… strong statements from him, RJ. He has guaranteed his victory tonight and I wouldn’t bet against him.

*The scene closes with Kenty soaking in the abuse and taunts from the crowd while continuing to salute the fans as the scene fades away and to another commercial break.*

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:07 pm

The crowd in the arena are buzzing with anticipation when “Paper Planes” plays out as the fans begin to boo. Tobias Gold then comes out from behind the curtain, swigging from a bottle of WKD. Gold then continues to “dance” down the entrance ramp, taunting the fans by rubbing his fingers and thumb to demonstrate money. Gold then jumps to the apron before swigging from the bottle of WKD, then lifting his head and spitting into the air, before mimicking a roar. Gold then steps into the ring and calls for a microphone as he continues to bad mouth the fans before beginning to speak into the microphone.

Gold: Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Tobias Gold and I am the leader of the most dominant team that 6WF has ever seen, the rightful 6WF Tag Team Champions, the Borough Park Boyz. At Chaos I’m sure you all tuned in to watch the biggest injustice since my Uncle Hank’s non-alcoholic 60th birthday take place. I certainly had the best seat in the house to watch Jacob and Jeb tear through the opposition, like a couple of wolves in a sheep field. I mean really, do you think Truth and Justice are the rightful team to be carrying around those prestigious belts right now? We had the match one and just when it all seemed to be going so swimmingly, they jumped in and stole our glory, but that’s the thing about us, we never know when the parties over. Whether it’s 10 PM, 11 PM or hell even midnight, the Borough Park Boyz are always going off the chain! Even after Chaos was done the three of us were planning on hitting the town pretty hard, but you know, we were in enough hot water already for fighting on the Sabbath. The important thing to remember though is no matter how tough you think you are right now Truth and Justice, you ain’t got nothin’ on my boyz. A lot sooner than later they’re going to be painting a cross on the door of the 6WF arena with your blood, whilst I’ll be busy parting some sea’s if you catch my drift.

Gold winks at the fans and has a look of pride on his face, meanwhile the audience look confused and remain awkwardly silent. Gold remains quiet for the time being waiting for a reaction but after an agonising amount of time, he begins to speak.

Gold: But anyway, you people should all be celebrating because finally your lord and saviour is here, the man who’s going to turn all of your water to wine, the Golden One, Tobias Gold. At Lockdown this week I make my hotly anticipated debut against some slack jawed Eaterner, Jimmy McManus. The man that’s indirectly the reason for the BPB not currently being the Tag Champs. If you’d just pulled your own weight in that match Jimmy, you could have honourably been the man to go down to the most dominant force in 6WF as they gained their first ever titles. Now though, you’re simply going to be the first in a long list of men who are going to fall at my feet. If you couldn’t even hang with a couple of low lives in a make shift tag team, how do you plan on taking on a man who many have described as “sickening”, which I’m sure describes my danger. What you people have seen from the Jacob and Jeb is terrifying and shows why they’re the greatest tag team since the Nasty Boys. Me though, I’m going to show why I’m the greatest singles wrestler of all time, period. Tearing through Jimmy will be simple, and then I have bigger fish to cook. You’ve all been warned that something even worse than the plagues are coming, and I’m not just talking about this Friday’s festivities.

Tobias Gold laughs as he drops the mic and the crowd start to boo once again as “Paper Planes” plays out. Gold dances in the ring for a while before eventually rolling out and walking back up the ramp.

CJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Ree Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:02 am

We get a shot of Tom Ree arriving at the arena. He is in a suit, with his briefcase in his left arm and on that shoulder sits his hardcore title. He has his typical smug smile on his face and begins to walk with slow, long strides. He opens a door out the car park and begins to head down a corridor.

RJ: "Here he is, our Hardcore Champion."

MW: "Mike Hill have him a hell of a fright at Chaos but he managed to pick up the win."

As he is walking down the corridor, Jack Reynolds appears. He stops slightly to the side of Tom, motioning him to slow down. Tom sees him and slightly alters his path to avoid Jack, walking straight past him. Jack chooses to turn around so he can catch up with Tom. He walks past him, getting in front of Tom but the same thing occurs. Jack once again chooses to follow but this time walks alongside Tom.

JR: "Mr Ree, do you not think it is rude to purposely walk by someone trying to talk to you?"

TR: "Do you not feel it would be even ruder for me to not turn up in time for my own lecture?"

JR: "How about you answer the questions whilst walking to your lecture, that way we both win?"

TR: "Are you going to direct your questioning down your usual predictable lane or do you have fresh ideas?"

JR: "On Sunday you beat Mike Hill, did the match go down the way you expected?"

TR: "Would I be in that ring if I didn't think myself capable of overcoming any and every foe?"

JR: "Do you think Mike Hill will be out for revenge at Lockdown this week?"

TR: "As fun as this has been, we have arrived at my classroom."

The camera turns to show a slightly ajar door

"I have people to inspire."

Tom goes to walk in

JR: "I have not finished my questions Tom. You have not even answered the ones I have asked!"

Tom walks away into his classroom and Jack pulls a face before darting into the classroom ahead of the closing door. He looks around for a seat and spots one at the back of the room. Tom turns around wondering what the noise and pulls a face seemingly of mixed disbelief and annoyance. He continues to his desk and carefully puts down his title facing out. Then he puts his briefcase down and opens it facing the board so everyone else is unable to see what is inside. He fiddles about before standing at the front of his classroom. He clears his throat and begins.

"Today it is time for lesson 24. The subject is politics. As some of you, hopefully, know we are one week away from a general election. It is time for the next leader of this nation to be chosen! The next leader of your local area to be chosen. Remember people, your vote is not Cameron or Miliband or Clegg or Farage, but for your local MP."

As Tom ends his sentence the hand of Jack Reynolds flies into the air. Tom once again looks mildly annoyed but gestures to Jack to speak.

JR "If Mike Hill is not out for revenge what is next for you? Do you have someone in mind?"

TR "How is that relevant to the election? As I was saying you vote for your local MP. Be it Vernon Coker or Tom Blenkinsop or Derek Twigg! The party with the most MPs is the one that wins power. But who is it you should be voting for. What party is the best? Who gets the vote of Tom Ree?"

Once again the hand of Jack Reynolds goes up.

The eyes of Tom Ree drift over and stay on Jack Reynolds. He carries on speaking, whilst glaring at Jack.

"In one corner you have the reigning defending champion, our Prime Minister, David Cameron of the Conservative party. He of cruel benefit cuts and no clear policy on where the money will come from for his cuts. A man who has shown he has no qualms in ignoring the general will of the people. He has already alienated the noble profession of teachers and will no doubt continue to tear apart British society."

Jack Reynolds chooses to interject as soon as the sentence ends.

JR: "What people really want to know is how you plan to overcome a rejuvenated Nemesis?"

TR: "Get out! I have had enough of your constant interfering. I would not put up with this from a pupil and I will not put up with it from you. If you are not going to sit here and listen like everybody else then you shall not sit here."

As everyone else sits silently in the class room, Tom stares intently at Jack. Jack gets slowly up and leaves the classroom without saying a word.

TR: "Where was I? The Labour Party led by Ed Milliband. The party which left us in financial ruins. Known for spending and borrowing far too much, are we really trusting them to help us out of the deficit. Can you imagine Red Ed, taking us through troubled times. In crisis meetings with Putin and ISIS? Just catastrophic! And what about the Liberal Democrats. The long time third option. We already know just how they feel about their policies. They stamped all over the promises they made last year. Infuriating many students of mine. Nick Clegg is a political snake, with no clear values, willing to sell out what he believes in, in order to further his career prospects and put himself into a position of power. Or maybe UKIP, led by the charmer Nigel Farage. The party filled with scumbags such as William Henwood and David Silvester. He has pulled out all the closet racists who do not understand the logistics of leaving the EU and why it would affect far more than the people we have coming into the country. You will vote for someone uninspiring with policies full of holes. Tonight however, you will see a leader worthy of your support, me. You will see someone unflinching in his views regardless of public opinion. You will see someone who is actually a winner. You will R witness the personification of excellence. You will believe. You will learn. Class dismissed."

Tom Ree quickly leaves

Tom Ree

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Tue May 05, 2015 8:29 pm

I am Perfection blasts out of the arena speakers as Perfect Jack steps out past the curtain and onto the stage, he is met with a mixture of boo's and cheers as he pauses on the stage. 

RJ: A loud reception tonight for Perfect Jack, I wonder what Jack's thoughts will be coming off the defeat at Chaos which saw Chris Patricks win and become the new 6WF champion. 

MW: I'm looking forward to it, you only have to look at his face, he isn't in the mood for jokes tonight, I'm sure he wants a rematch but so does Max, it will be interesting to see what management has in store for the three of them. 

Perfect Jack is walking down the aisle, microphone in hand, he walks up the steel steps and enters through the middle rope. The crowd begins to quieten down a bit as Jack begins to speak. 

PJ: At Chaos, a grave injustice occurred. I did not deserve to be beaten at Chaos. I did not deserve to be the man who was pinned at Chaos. A man of my statue, my ability, my PERFECTION..DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE PINNED. 

PJ: So I'll tell you what Chris, you enjoy your title reign, because it's gonna be a short one. You enjoy that championship celebration Thursday night, because I'll tell you what, it's gonna be a short one. I'm not in the mood for jokes or silly little games, I'm in the mood for business and winning championships is my business, it's my game. It's my life. Winning championships is what I was born to do, and it's what I'll die doing. Whenever our next title match is Chris, rest assured I'm gonna be the one who takes the title away from you, and unlike you Chris, it won't take my several opportunities. 

Jack stares into the camera. He raises one finger up as he continues to look at the camera. 

PJ: IT will only take one. 

Perfect Jack drops the microphone and rolls out of the ring as I am Perfection plays out of the arena speakers.
Perfect Jack
Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Thu May 07, 2015 1:27 pm

"I Fought the Law" blasts out and the crowd explode into cheers for Cameron Faith as he steps out onto the stage carrying the Fight for The Right briefcase. He storms down the ramp as the crowd chant his name, stepping through the ropes into the ring.

RJ: Tough week for Cameron, losing both titles to Logan Kincade at Chaos.

MW: You have no idea how long i have waited for this moment RJ, finally both the Freeweight and European championships are with worthy champion.

RJ: What? Cameron is the greatest Freeweight Champion we have had, the first man to unify both titles. He was a great champion Michael.

MW: He was a joke RJ, you wont change my mind.

*Cameron lifts a microphone from his back pocket and and waits for the crowd to quieten*

CF: Put simply, right now i want nothing more than to be standing out here both belts over my shoulder telling the world that i overcame all the odds again, but i cant. Logan Kincade made sure off that, with a lot of help from Crime Lord.

So instead i'm stood here no longer a champion, the problem with that is i held that Freeweight Title for so long it became who i was. I was Cameron Faith Freeweight champion, Cameron Faith European champion. My whole life revolved around being the greatest champion in 6WF and i a damn proud of my achievements. 

Yet something Crimelord said last week struck a chord, its been niggling at me all week. Crime Lord questioned whether i had the balls to take the risks needed to become the very best.

*Cameron pauses looks down at the briefcase is his hand*

CF: See the truth is i became so comfortable, so content with holding the Freeweight and European championships that i could shout about being a future world champion, run my mouth knowing that i always had a back up plan, no matter what happened i was a double champion. 

I don't have that security blanket anymore and thats whats causing me sleepless nights, see i want nothing more than to walk backstage beat Logan Kincade all around this arena until i am granted a rematch, when i will win my titles back.

MW: Doubtful

CF: Or do i take this opportunity to gamble, risk it all for that one chance at being the very best.  I don't know.

So while i decide whose title if i want to go after, Patrick's or Kincade's.

Clarke James, Cassius Zhi are about to find out that times have changed, they may once have ruled the roost but not anymore

They are about to find out that this Cameron Faiths ring.

Believe that

*Cameron drops the microphone holding up the briefcase as "I Fought The Law" blasts out around the arena.

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Marty2k14 Thu May 07, 2015 3:10 pm

Nemesis strides into the 6wf building and Jack Reynolds is waiting for him

JR: Nemesis, this is the first time we have seen you since your defeat to Mr Kenty at Chaos, can we get your thoughts on that match?

Nemesis stops and turns around staring a hole in Reynolds before slowly walking up to him and getting right in his face

Nemesis: Anyone who watched my match with Kenty will know he may have won the battle but I most certainly won the war, after that match I was still as fresh as I was entering the ring and I know Kenty cant say the same. He was battered, bruised, but credit to him he managed to steal a win and I guess that will entitle him to run his mouth for another few months but let me assure you Kenty has not heard the last from me...

Nemesis goes to walk off before Reynolds shouts after him

JR: What about your match with Tom Ree tonight?

Nemesis turns around and smirks at Reynolds

Nemesis: I feel sorry for Tom Ree, because tonight when I step into that ring with him, I will be staring across the ring at Kenty, not Ree, and let me assure you that is very bad news for Tom Ree....

Nemesis laughs hard as he walks away leaving Jack Reynolds with a confused look on his face

Marty2k14

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu May 07, 2015 3:30 pm

Voice Over: There are some men who are labelled 'GREAT' 

Images of Floyd Mayweather, Christiano Ronaldo and Lebron James flash on the screen.

VO: But they are far from it, Then there are men who have totally reinvented their field of expertise

Images of Cassius Zhi, Hero and Crime Lord flash up

Then there are living legends, men who become much more to a cause than anyone else has ever done before... men like

LOGAN KINCADE

A video Package begins to play

RJ: LOCK N LOAD!

Ref: 1................................2..................................Foot on the rope!

MW: How is he still in this!

Crime Lord lifts up Faith again, he goes for the lock n load but Faith frees himself. He drops down the back, he turns Crime Lord around only to see his punch blocked. Crime Lord hits a reverse STO. Kincade is up, and he synchs in a sleeper hold on Crime Lord...

RJ: BLIND JUSTICE!

MW: Kincade's going to win it!

Ref: 1..............................2............................Kick out!

RJ: Now it's Crime Lord with the kick out!

Logan re-applies the sleeper hold. He goes to the corner, but Crime Lord manages to counter with a jawbreaker. Kincade runs in at Crimey, who scoops Logan onto his shoulders...

MW: LOCK N....

RJ: SUPERKICK BY FAITH!

Faith is about to cover after nailing his finisher when Logan quickly hits an elbow to the back of the head, followed by applying the sleeper...

MW: BLIND JUSTICE!

Ref: 1......................................2...........................................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: HE'S DONE IT!

RJ: LOGAN KINACDE HAS WON IT!

MW: WHAT A MATCH! WHAT A FINISH! WHAT A WIN!

RJ: WE HAVE A NEW DOUBLE CHAMPION!

Mike Bird: Ladies and Gentleman...the winner of this match by way of PINFALL and NEWWWW 6WF EUROPEAN AND FREEWEIGHT CHAMPION...LOOOGGAAANNN KINCCAAADEEEE!

*Kincade gets to his feet, smirking as the ref hands him both titles. He holds them aloft over the fallen Faith and Crime Lord.

MW: Logan Kincade is the double champion, he is now the most decorated man in 6WF!

RJ: What a match that was! I didn't know who was going to win, all three men had their moments, had close calls. At one point, it looked like Faith would do the impossible.

MW: The odds were too much in the end. He's lucked his way to this point, but it ran out tonight.

RJ: Well, I wouldn't say that, it was simply the numbers and also who the numbers were. Logan and Crime Lord are both highly experienced in this environment, in the world title environment that Faith so desperately wants to be in.

MW: That is one consolation for Cameron, he still has the fight for the right briefcase. But, his confidence may well be shattered after this.

RJ: He'll comeback, don't worry about that. But for now, Logan Kincade is the Freeweight and European Champion!

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

Mike Wire comes out onto the stage holding the two titles over his shoulders, he waits at the top of the ramp as Edgcrusher explodes out the speaker system and Logan Kincade bounds out onto the stage, his war paint immaculate as pyros explode all around him causing the crowd to begin to boo and jeer deafeningly.

RJ: I had wondered where my co host had gone... idiot LOGAN KINCADE ladies and gentlemen, as we saw in that Chaos recap Logan beat Crime Lord and Cameron Faith to clinch the Freeweight and European championships.

Mike Wire walks down to the ring where he stops and raises the two titles before walking around to the commentators desk and laying them on a special made plinth at ringside.

Logan makes his way down the ramp and slides into the ring before he picks up the specially made microphone Wire has left for him at the edge of the ring.

The crowd still boo as Edgecrusher fades.

RJ: What was that supposed to be?

MW: I was asked by the great man, and one does not pass up an opportunity of that magnitude!

RJ: Out of your mind.

MW: Say what you will Logan has achieved EVERYTHING in this company now, he is a living legend, like it or not

RJ: Well I won't deny his achievements are impressive, even if his methods aren't always admirable

Logan puts the microphone to his lips

LK: Statements...

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LK: Statements are a tool that people who, who don't have the conviction to see through a plan from start to finish use to hide their own frailties and fear. Statements are for the weak. That is why I never make statements... I make promises. See a promise is something one can not break, a promise DEMANDS a conclusion, a promise is a prelude to permanence. 

LK: I promise things because I will not break from the path I set out on....

LK: I promised you people I would become a champion I achieved that when me and... haha Uryu Ishida won the tag titles...

LK: I promised I would do it again, and do it again I did, I became the Hardcore champion. But more so I redefined what it mean't to be a hardcore champion. I gave that title more than meaning, more than relevance... I gave it life.

LK: Then I promised to become your world champion... and as I always do, I kept that promise. And my reign was lengthy and it was ruthless.

LK:and now, I promised you I would win these two titles.

Logan points towards the belts on the plinth

LK: And I kept... that... promise.

LK: Now I could promise you I will defend these titles against anyone anywhere any time.... But I won't do that, I call on the men of this company to show me they deserve to challenge me for these titles. For too long, those who did not earn a shot, where afforded one...

RJ: Says the man who barged his way into that very match in which he won the titles in the first place!

MW: He earned it! He is a former world champ! you heard his list of promises!

LK: ...And that is something, that must be addressed. Cameron Faith may lay claim to a rematch, but does he deserve it? He has already decided that these two belts are behind him. So you may point to Crime Lord.... again I would say he had his chance and he failed. SO that leads us to who could be worthy? That is the big question isn't it. WELL. I call out anyone to prove themselves worthy. And I will do all in my power to make a match happen. But I have high standards, and I fear non of you will achieve the level required... but we will have to wait and see.

This week I am forced into a match with the one man who rivals my brother to a special place in my heart, BUT it is a chance for two men to prove to me that they have what it takes. So to truth and Justice I say this.... I am always watching, You may be truth and justice, but I will be judge, jury and executioner.

Logan drops the mic as Edgecrusher blasts out of the speakers and the crowds jeers rise in volume.

WM: What a legend!

RJ: Deluded! Since when does he have a say in who challenges him for a title match? He is out of his mind.

MW: He is the most decorated man this company has ever seen, plus would you argue with him

RJ: Bu... well that's a good point but I can't see the management being too happy about that. We will see when Logan teams up with long time rival Crime Lord to face the tag team champions Truth and Justice at Lockdown! Don't miss it!

Logan jumps out the ring and picks up his titles which he puts over his shoulders before heading around the ring and up the ramp as edgecrusher is playing. The show fades to a commercial break.

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu May 07, 2015 5:55 pm

Max Adamson is shown arriving at the arena, he is wearing sunglasses and is carrying his bag over his shoulder, Max is obviously in a foul mood. Jack Reynolds is trying to catch a quick interview with him;

JR: Max, can I get your thoughts on Chris Patricks becoming the 6WF Undisputed Champion?

(Adamson continues walking, his mouth giving away his anger but he stays silent)

JR: Max, you don't have a match scheduled tonight, are you here to interrupt Chris Patricks' title celebration?

(Adamson again continues walking, almost snarling as he ignores Jack Reynolds' questioning)

JR: Max, what do you make of Perfect Jack claiming he deserves a rematch for the Championship?

(Adamson stops, he angrily removes his sunglasses and drops his bag to the floor)

Max: I saw what Jack said. He thinks the injustice was on him. The only injustice was Max Adamson being robbed of the 6WF Undisputed Championship, when I wasn't even pinned or made to submit. Chris Patricks is a false, paper champion. And the time will come, just like after I lost the title to The Saint, when I will get my rematch and when I will once again be your World Champion. Now if you don't mind...

(Adamson picks up his bag and puts his sunglasses back on, he starts to walk off when Reynolds asks another question)

JR: What are you going to do while Patricks is having his title celebration?

(Adamson stops, he grabs Reynolds by the scruff of the neck)

Max: Take the fucking hint Jack!

(Adamson relinquishes his hold on Reynolds and walks off leaving Reynolds behind)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down