6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Card

5 posters

6WF :: What We Do! :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown Card Empty 6WF Lockdown Card

Post by Mat Mon May 18, 2015 12:59 am

Match 1
Cameron Faith vs Nemesis

Match 2
The Boro Park Boyz vs Crime Lord/Logan Kincade/Cassius Zhi

Match 3
Truth and Justice vs The Parasite Killers

Match 4
N01 contenders match for the 6WF Hardcore Title
Clarke James vs Mike Hill
Guest commentator: Tom Ree

Main Event
Chris Patricks/Perfect Jack vs Max Adamson/Edward Kent

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Card Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Card

Post by Dicey Tue May 19, 2015 3:11 pm

Refuse/Resist blasts over the arena and the masses cheer as one as Chris Patricks walks out on stage with his Undisputed title around his waist and a t-shirt that has OUR TIME written on it, he points to the belt and then to the sky before making his way down to the ring

RJ: Here comes the Champ and he looks focused

MW: Focused, don’t you mean embarrassed after he took another beating from Max last week

RJ: I say it was more 50/50 there Mike

MW: Don’t be generous just because he has the belt, it was 90/10 at the most

Chris slides into the ring and poses with the belt on the turnbuckles

Crowd: OUR TIME

Chris: I have not come out here tonight to cry about what happened last week, Max came to fight and it was a fight he got whether we lost the match or not, it didn’t matter if it was a tag match just like this week, Max wanted to get his hands on me again, he wants the Undisputed Title back but I am not giving it back Max you hear me, You want it come and get it....

The Crowd start cheering

Chris: This thing between us Max has always been personal, right from the beginning we were always trying to outdo each other but back then in the Max and Paddy days it was to make each other better, to bring the best out of each other, to show the world what we were capable of and God Damn it worked, look what we achieved in that time, our names when down in folklore but when we went our separate ways that’s when the envy set in, I went on to become Undisputed Champ and you, well you didn’t and I bet that hurt didn’t it Max, seeing me win the Undisputed title and not only that but walk out of Born in Fire with the belt, my Born in Fire moment, one that you always wanted and finally got years later but it still grated you that I got to the top first even with all your years of service in this great company it would take the company to be practically on its knees before you would get you chance and you took it and why wouldn’t you but it’s all over now Max my old friend, you are nothing again, you have nothing again, not even Clarissa wants anything to do with you, it’s a sad day Max but a day I warned you was coming ever since I revealed myself as the Angel, I told you I would ruin you and rematch or not I have done what I promised to my family I would do, you brought all this on yourself Max, you brought my family into this because you thought I was dead and in a way I was dead, I didn’t know about all this, it was kept away from me by people I loved and trusted because they thought it was what was best for me, they knew what you were saying about them, about Joyce, my kids, you just couldn’t help yourself because you were still bitter from all those years ago, I wasn’t here to protect them, to give you an ass whooping that you truly deserved because you are a coward and a bully and you always have been but not anymore, not while I am here as Champion or not

Crowd: PATRICKS

RJ: Patricks is having a cleansing moment tonight

MW: I thought he wasn’t gonna cry out there

Chris: It doesn’t matter if we are in a tag match again Max because I know and you know it’s all about me and you out there, forget Jack and forget Edward or whatever Kenty is calling himself these days, at Lockdown it is just me and you Max...me and you.......
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Ree Wed May 20, 2015 1:17 pm

We get a shot of Tom Ree sitting at the front of his classroom. His title sits on the desk. The camera pans around the room revealing an empty classroom. We hear a loud knock on the door.

"Mr Ree are you in there?"

Tom opens a draw, grabs a book and starts to read.

MW: "The Teacher is not given us a lesson is being a good loser then."

RJ: "Tom knows he threw that match away. He had the beating of Nemesis but let it slip."

The knocking begins to stop and the faint murmur of voices that could be heard begins to fade away.

TR: "Today, I did not think a lesson was apt. Not after I let down my people last week. I tend not to believe in fate, it is a man made concept which is accepted instead of people accepting everything derives from a choice. So maybe this was not fate. This was a lesson perhaps. A lesson in remembering what is important. I possibly lost sight of what my legacy will be. I want to go down as a hardcore great and all of a sudden that was not enough for me. I got greedy and I lost. I wanted more. I wanted to split my attentions. It was a mistake and one that has been duly noted and will not be forgotten.

This week at Lockdown I get to watch two men who want to take my title compete for that right. The pleasure I'm sure will not be all mine but I have to remember following this I will get the opportunity to beat one of these men. You will make mistakes for me to exploit. You will listen to the personification of excellence. You will believe. You will learn. Everyone will.

Tom Ree

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Thu May 21, 2015 9:44 pm

the crowd’s adulation and cheers for Chris Patricks end hugely abruptly as “Land of Hope and Glory” reverberates over the LG arena as the crowd begin to turn distinctly toxic. Standing in the ring, the champion, Patricks looks towards the ramp with a look of defiance and strength as a evil and arrogant looking Edward “Mitchell” Kent saunters onto the top of the ramp, quickly followed by assistant, Orson Calloway. Calloway is smartly dressed in a three piece red suit with a black tie and black shoes. Mitchell on the other hand is wearing a pair of black wrestling boots, black wrestling trunks and a black nike slim running jacket. On the back of the jacket is a large red “K” with a small Union Jack on it also. As the camera follows behind Mitchell and Calloway as they make their way into a wall of boo’s and taunts.  The camera changes around as Mitchell and Calloway reach the bottom of the ramp, the pair of them with the same sickly smile draped across their faces as Patricks continues to stare daggers at the pair, fire in his eyes as he watches closely. Mitchell and Calloway then make their way into the ring, up the steel steps and through the ring ropes as the crowd continue to drown the pair in boo’s and abuse, as EMK mockingly salutes his self-perceived adoring public. Calloway snatches a microphone from Mike Bird’s hand and passes it to EMK who takes it willingly, with a sick evil grin across his face as he laughs triumphantly. Patricks continues to eyeball the Bully, EMK who raises the microphone to his lips as the cacophony of boo’s continue to echo around the LG arena, shaking it to its core. Before EMK speaks, a snarl crosses the evil tyrant’s face as the crowd begin to chant you suck over and over again*

EMK: I deserve more respect from you people… you see, right now in Birmingham you people are more than happy to sit on your backsides and leech from the pockets of your peers. Those in the cheap seats, all the way in the back… how much did you steal from the supermarket across the street?  In my City, The capital city of this country, anyone can make a living if they choose to. In London, a financial and commercial hub of the world where the rich get richer and the hard working British people can make money too. That’s how it should be. Not like a rundown, third world country right here in Birmingham, be careful when you walk home. I’m sure you will be mugged at any moment.

EMK: It’s people like me and Orson Calloway who are keeping this nation in check. Its people like me who help run the economy, run the news and promote this country around the world, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.  It’s people like me who provide the food for you people to eat when you get home tonight. If you look at your daddy’s kids, I’m the one putting food on your tables. Not Daddy… no, because daddy is spineless. Job seekers only covers so far, I’m the one paying the price. But since I’m a generous man and a wrestling hero… it’s a small price to pay. Its people like me who should be given adulation and praise… not this, plucky American from the sewers of the United States of America.

*The crowd begin a Let’s go Patricks chant, Patricks looks at EMK with hate in his eyes as he folds his arms, looking directly at a twisted and evil EMK who vindictively chuckles to himself before raising the microphone back to his lips, a twisted smirk on his face as Calloway looks at EMK with a confident smile.*

EMK: What separates me and this so called perceived world champion that is in my world right now… that’s a good question to start on. Well let me explain to you people why this is the case. Four different characteristics which separate me and Christopher Patricks as champions… Greatness. Dignity. Courage and respect. Christopher Patricks has none of these traits. Patricks, you have already disgraced the 6WF world championship by even having your name engraved on it. A man who faked his own death just so that these people would talk about him once again. Chris Patricks, you are a common piece of garbage.

EMK: You see, Great Britain, the United States and indeed all over the world, these people need a hero. And from day one, I have filled that role. I have vanquished all those that have opposed me, and more recently I have become stronger, richer and a damn sight happier. I’m the ideal Great British success story and a worldwide success story. Starting from a great family with humble beginnings becoming independently strong and finally a self-made millionaire. I am the single reason in professional wrestling that you people can look up to and idolise. I was the only champion in 6WF history to defend that title in matches which you couldn’t possibly fathom Chris Patricks.

*EMK angrily points a finger at the 6WF world championship resting on Chris Patrick’s shoulder and continues to speak as the crowd continue to chant you suck.*

EMK: That championship has never seen a greater champion than me. That championship is resting on a shoulder of man that should be by all rights rotting in a United States jail. That title deserves to be resting on a shoulder of a man who is renowned world over as a wrestling hero. That title deserves to be placed on a shoulder of a man who by all counts should be idolised by the next generation. It shouldn’t be resting on a shoulder of some punk from Boston.  A punk who crawled out from the gutters of a suburban hellhole and leeched off the name of this company. That’s why the fans love you, Patricks… you’re a leech just like them.

EMK: But what separates true heroes of this company and wrestling kings is the fact that you choose to remain a good guy… you can’t cross that divide because you’re scared those fans won’t cheer your name and buy Chris Patricks merchandise. Every society loves a valiant loser… and you are the valiant loser, Patricks. Regardless of the results, you will still be cheered for your plucky efforts. And the sad reality is, that those fans and our world will still cheer for you if you put zero effort in… Pathetic.

EMK: In the main event, I’m going to prove to the world that I want my damn torch back. I want that torch that I carried for 6WF so proudly across the world, for these people. A true British hero and a wrestling hero. These people know that I don’t lie I always make good on my promises. Max Adamson and Perfect Jack may be involved in this match but I have my eye on you, Patricks. You have my torch. My property and I want it back. You’re a marked man, Patricks. Tonight, I’m going to start taking your world away piece by painful piece.

*The Crowd break into enormous boo’s and taunts as EMK remains fixed, almost hypnotised staring evilly into the eyes of a defiant and resolute Chris Patricks, who remains standing his ground. Orson Calloway adjusts his tie as the tension in the air is palpable as the crowd wait a response.*

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Sat May 23, 2015 9:50 pm

*The camera goes backstage as Cameron Faith enters the building, he is dressed in jeans, t-shirt and a cap with the word Faith emblazoned on the front. He is carrying a gym bag over one shoulder and the Fight for the Right briefcase in the other hand.*

Jack Reynolds: Cameron, can I get a few words?

*Cameron stops next to the reporter*

CF: Sure Jack, but make it quick, I'm running late and out first.

JR: No probs, first of then tough match for tonight against Nemesis?

CF: Sure, Nemesis is a tough son of a bitch, the guys a bonafide monster and I mean no disrespect to the big guy or anything but its gonna take a lot more than that to put Cameron Faith down.

JR: You saying don't think Nemesis is a threat?

CF: No Jack, I think he's a huge threat, one mistake in there and he will eat me alive, what I'm saying is that I am about to step into the ring with Nemesis, Tobias Gold, Cassius Zhi, Crime Lord and Logan Kincade.

But the truth is if I ain't confidant about beating one of my opponents for the European title, what chance do I have when facing 5 monsters.

JR: That brings me nicely onto the European Championship match, any thoughts?

CF: Just that when all is said and done Cameron Faith will be regaining that title. I mean that match, battling for that title are some of the biggest names, best champions this company has known.

I mean it will be tough, it will be brutal but I know that I have what it takes to walk out of there as champion.

JR: And what about that briefcase, any plans?

CF: Look Jack, I've been holding onto this case, waiting for the perfect moment. That ain't gonna to change, but one things for certain, every time I pick up that briefcase the thought that this could be the week I become world champion grabs of hold me, the thought that I am so close to my dream

What I will say Jack, is every week, every day the excitement grows, the urge to cash in builds but I have waited this long. I'm not going to make a mistake now

Believe that.

Now excuse me Jack, I have a match to prepare for

*Cameron nods at Jack and walks away from the reporter mid question*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down