6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Card 3rd March

4 posters

Go down

6WF Lockdown Card 3rd March Empty 6WF Lockdown Card 3rd March

Post by Mat Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:24 pm

*Announcement on The Saint's future*

Match 1
Tom Ree vs Crime Lord

Match 2
Cameron Faith vs James McManus

Match 3
Mike Hill vs Chris Patricks W/ Max Adamson as special guest commentator

Match 4
Logan Kincade vs Alex Daniels

Main Event
Tag Team Titles N01 contenders match
Triple threat
Mr Kenty & Nemesis vs Truth and Justice vs Udo Berg & Lukas Takeo

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Card 3rd March Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Card 3rd March

Post by Dicey Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:42 am

Chris is standing in the interview area backstage with Jack Reynolds

Jack: Welcome folks, it gives me great pleasure to have with me tonight The Enigma himself, Chris Patricks, welcome Chris

Chris: Pleasure as always Jack

Jack: Now Chris last week you went up against an unstable Logan Kincade which by the end of the match had both of you brawling outside the ring and you both were separated by security how are you after such a physical match

Chris: I’m not gonna lie Jack I felt it the next day but this is the business we are in, I said last week that I knew the match would be a tough one and that it would get physical but this is why we do it, I was pumped coming backstage after the fight, it was great to have the chance to unload all the pent up tension and aggression on someone that could take it and dish it back, it brought me back to my hardcore days taking on BD and Leone

Since returning I don’t feel up to par yet, I’m still finding my feet again and my body is still healing and adjusting to its new limitations but last week I felt “alive” if you will, I felt like my old self and that is a great feeling going into what will be a make or break PPV for me

Jack: Talking about Survival and your Team vs Team match is there any word on who will be on your team as last week your opponent for this week Mike Hill said he wouldn’t say no to joining you to beat on Max

Chris: As of now I don’t know yet, Jonathan Creed or the Board have not contacted me or thrown names at me but I say they will over the next week or so or maybe tonight on Lockdown me and Max will find out something but I know who ever joins my team will give it their all and why wouldn’t they, I know in the end a win for my team would further my career here by getting me another shot at the title but nobody wants to lose at a Pay Per View, nobody, it doesn’t matter who they are because everyone will be watching especially the powers that be and having the W beside your name is always a good thing

Jack: And what about Mike Hill, even though he said he would be up for joining you, you both have a match against each other this week with Max at ring side on commentary

Chris: When me and Mike step into the ring on Lockdown everything goes out the window, it’s 1 on 1 and we have both been around a long time now and have seen each other fight, our styles are very similar which will mean a great match for the fans, I saw his match against Max last week and he was unlucky and took it to the wire and not many people can say that against Max but one thing I would say to Mike

Jack: Whats that?

Chris: Change the nickname, how many years is he saying he is the “Next big thing” 6...7.... come on Mike if it hasn’t happened yet it aint gonna and as for our Champion at ring side, that’s just him giving himself a chance to run his mouth off as usual and show everyone how important he is but I will say this to Max, he has a BIG target on his back, every guy in the company wants what he’s got and at the moment there are 4 guys myself included better positioned than the rest to take it and will do so at the first chance we get and it would give me nothing but pleasure to see that happen.

Jack: Thats all we have time for, thanks to my guest Chris Patricks

Chris: Any time Jack

Jack: This is Jack Reynolds signing off until next time 
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Ree Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:23 pm

MW: Now we go back to last week to relive that horrible ending and a look at the immediate aftermath

The screen flashes back to the scene we ended last week with 

RJ: There's blood pouring, Saint isn't stirring, we need to get some medics out here to check on Saint!

MW: Ree is basking in the glory of this win, and he deserves it. A tremendous display.

Lockdown goes off the air with Tom Ree standing on the announce table with the hardcore title in the air, and medics running down the ramp to check on The Saint, who has the ref next to him urging the EMT's to hurry.

Tom stand on the table, title aloft taking deep breaths whilst looking at The Saint although his eyes have glazed over as if looking through The Saint.  The medics have surrounded The Saint and have put him in an oxygen mask and a neck brace. Tom slowly gets down from the table and heads over to The Saint. 

A few of the EMT's back off in fear while one instructs Tom.

"Stop and stay away. This man. Needs urgent medical attention"

Tom ignores him and continues onto The Saint. He kneels down to be just above face level and holds the title next to the face of The Saint. The EMTs are trying to continue as much work around him but still look slightly scared.

Tom whispers "Thank you fallen soldier. This is my title."

Tom slowly gets up leaving the title as close possible to The Saint for as long as possible. He backs away from The Saint keeping his eyes on him. A few seconds later we see The EMT carry a stretcher right past Tom. He carries on walking and right before getting backstage he holds his title up drawing boos from the crowd who had been pretty much stunned into silence prior to this. He pushes the curtain back to backstage and we follow him take a few corridors. He finally slows down when he bumps into Kayleigh Reed. 

Kayleigh: "A quick word please Tom."

Tom slows down to a stop 

"You showed no mercy out there - can I get a few quick thoughts on what happened."

Tom "What happened? What I expected to happen. I warned The Saint and I warned the GM that it was a bad idea. I told everyone that I was going to hurt The Saint, his body just gave in. It was to be expected, he has taken too many beatings over the years. I do not know what else to say. You expected mercy? Mercy in that rings gets you beat. Mercy is a weakness. The Saint accepted his fate, signed his death warrant so to speak, by getting in the ring with me. There was ample opportunity to back out."

KR: "What was it you said to The Saint following the completion of the match."

Tom: "I said Thank you fallen soldier. This is my title."

KR: "Can you explain these comments?"

Tom: "Well I wanted to thank The Saint for the growth of me. Not only did his participation in this match propel it to the main event of the evening but he also validated my reign as champion. There were doubters, people questioned my credentials as hardcore champion. Maybe even I did. But The Saint helped me prove for sure that I have the heart and brains needed for this title. He has solidified my reign as champion in the eyes of even my harshest critics. This is my title was a sweeping statement. Many people have held claims to it and I want to be the name synonymous with the belt. It was a wider statement."

KR "Thank you Tom and we shall await your next match eagerly."

Tom Ree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:09 pm

*Jack Reynolds is backstage, he is stood alongside Mike Hill, with the crowd cheering as the veteran is shown on camera*

Jack Reynolds: Good evening Mike, first let's talk about last week where you lost out to Max Adamson, how disappointed were you by that?

Mike Hill: It's always disappointing to lose, but to lose to Max Adamson, well that was just a whole lot worse. What Max Adamson needs to realise is that just because he managed to get one win over Mike Hill, it doesn't prove anything. All that BS he came out with prior to our match, it doesn't suddenly become true because of one gore that took the wind out of Mike Hill's sails for 3 seconds.

Everyone who saw that match knows exactly what happened. Mike Hill was by far the better wrestler in that match, Mike Hill totally out-wrestled the Undisputed Champion for the entire match. What Max had was that killer instinct, the killer instinct that he lacked for so long and the kind of killer instinct that Mike Hill hasn't had to demonstrate in some time because he hasn't been competing at that kind of level, against that level of competitor.

But all of Mike Hill's fan should rest assure that The Next Big Thing will not suffer the same fate the next time. That defeat has motivated Mike Hill more than ever, and most importantly, it has re-affirmed to Mike Hill that is exactly where he belongs, competing for the world title. Max Adamson, you got the win this time, but Mike Hill will be back and he will be ready to reaffirm what years of 6WF history show...that Mike Hill has been, is and always will be better than you.

Jack Reynolds: You talk about competing against top level competitors, and you face another one this week, former N01 contender Chris Patricks. How do you feel about that?

Mike Hill: In a way, Mike Hill is sorry. Mike Hill and Chris Patricks are cut from the same cloth, particularly with the fact that neither of us can bare Max Adamson being world champion much longer. If Mike Hill had the choice, he would face Max again this week and put him in place.

However it hasn't worked out that way, and Jonathan Creed has decided that Mike Hill should face off against Chris Patricks. Chris has now just found himself in the wrong place at the wrong time. Mike Hill is on a mission to show that he still belongs at the top of 6WF, and Chris Patricks finds himself as the man who is in Mike Hill's way as he looks to complete that mission.

It will be an honour to compete against someone like Chris, he is a tremendous wrestler...but he isn't as good as wrestler as Mike Hill. He's good...but he's not this god damn good! Chris has had his shot at Max, he was unlucky to lose but now he needs to step side and let someone else have their shot. And that someone else should be the man who sets the Standard in 6WF...Mike Hill!

And after that, maybe we can unite in our common goal of getting rid of Max Adamson for good.

Jack Reynolds: Thank you for your time Mike, back to you RJ!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:57 pm

**The scene cuts away from the main action ringside to the physiotherapy room deep within the LG arena, away from the excitement and the noise of the fans ringside. The physio room is brightly lit with posters of the human anatomy and various muscle groups all smartly hung to the white wall. The camera then focuses solely on the centre of the room where a long black bench is firmly planted to the floor and on the bench is a relaxed and mellow Kenty. A long white towel is covering the lower half of his body as he lays almost motionless face down on the bench. A personal trainer, dressed smartly in a professional uniform massages the shoulders of a relaxed Kenty. As the camera approaches slowly, A dashing looking Kayleigh Reed enters shot dressed in casual clothes, her hair looking immaculate. Joined by her crew, Reed clears her throat letting the PT know she is in the room.*
KR: Sorry Jonathan, Is it okay if I have an interview with Mr Kenty? not interrupting too much am I?
Jonathan: No it's fine, He's had plenty of sessions this week.. if anything, he's too relaxed now.

*Smiling warmly, Jonathan exits the room nodding at Reed who smiles back. Totally oblivious, Kenty mumbles loudly.*
Mr Kenty: Johnny boy that was incredible.. Take a bow sir. Take a bow..

KR: Ahem.. It's me Kenty? Kayleigh Reed.

*From a very relaxed face down position, Kenty's body suddenly becomes fixed before he jumps up, slowly sorting out his towel in the process before sitting on the bench lazily as if nothing happened jokingly.*

Mr Kenty: What a wonderful unexpected guest.. Let me guess, you heard it right?

KR: Yep.

Mr Kenty: Well, Jonathan you know.. he's a top guy! oh man, I have had some bruises, scrapes and muscle tears and that guy has sorted everything out for me. Utter genius. Not much else to say other than that to cover my mumbling.. But I hold my hands up and say you got me Kayleigh! you got me!

*Laughing, Kayleigh joins Kenty sitting on the bench clutching her microphone as her crew enter the room. The camera focuses in on the pair as Kayleigh begins her interview.*

KR: Anyways, there is no real surprise your here Kenty.. After the last few weeks how you feeling in general terms?

Mr Kenty: In all honesty Kayleigh, I have had better weeks... I mean, last week watching Nemesis and all was an experience like no other than awesome. However, the way the months have panned out, I guess you could always sense something was going to happen. And something will happen, Me and Nemesis have got our eyes firmly set on the tag team titles and that starts tonight when Nemesis and I beat Lucas Takeo, Udo Berg and Truth and Justice for the number one contender ship to the Tag Team titles.

Mr Kenty: On the subject of the Tag titles.. Well, what can I say... Those titles have been held by some of the greatest tag teams in 6WF history and it would be an honour if Nemesis and I could add our names to a very illustrious list of tag team champions.  I know not many of the fans will like it, I expect that…But I expect my fans to know and support Nemesis and myself all the way. The reaction last week walking down… I expected it too.

Mr Kenty: I expected it and god.. I should have known better. But, as they say you live and learn. And hey, I have had a week off training to recover and even enjoyed physio with the best in the biz so what's to be unhappy about? with situations like this, you just got to keep your head up and expect things to get ugly. And get ugly pretty quickly.. it shows they are scared. Running scared plain and simple.

Mr Kenty: Udo Berg and Lucas Takeo for instance, they have a pretty decent way of hiding that they were pretty intimidated by someone. I'm sure Truth and Justice have the similar ideologies that Berg and Takeo have and that way of hiding it is pretty straightforward. It's to go out to ringside and talk down at your enemies. Bully them and Talk down to them to the point you make them feel worthless.. Make them feel as if you are that bit of chewing gum they have stepped in on the way to work. That's how they tick.. they also know full well if the enemy gets angered and runs out playing the big guy in the matter then he's signed his own death wish..

Mr Kenty: By playing into their hands.. the assault or deconstruction of that superstar can begin. In a pretty evil.. calculated and twisted way. The numbers game is their biggest asset. You look the size of those guys.. and they're truth be told some of the most vicious, ruthless and talented guys around. I wouldn't expect anything less from both of the teams Nemesis and myself will be facing this week.

Mr Kenty: On the other hand, knowing how stubbon Lucas Takeo and Udo Berg are then perhaps he may have not learnt from his mistakes over at Redemption all those months ago. But as far as I see it, I'm involved in this war now.  Nemesis and myself are involved in a war to reclaim are respect and admiration and we will be doing that by winning the war for the tag team titles.

KR: Well, as we all know.. you'll get your chance If you defeat the teams tonight in the main event..

Kenty: I cannot wait Kayleigh. I cannot wait.. the match, the atmosphere and the ferocity of the match will be out of this world. Something that you or the 6WF fans have never seen before.. a match that will be hailed as one of the greatest one on one matches this federation has ever seen. However, I have heard already the fans reactions to me and I must say it hurt. Over social media and all over the internet.

Kenty: Oh I heard all the words earlier, from the “fans” many of them. Pretty poisonous Kayleigh! pretty poisonous.. but, should I have expected anything else? should I have expected any kind of mutal respect? Should have I expected a warm hand shake? should have I even expected a look of decency? not a look of utter distain? no.. not at all. Because that's the kind of situation were dealing with here Kayleigh.. A pretty interesting situation indeed.

Mr Kenty: pretty cold words from the fans... my fans even. And that's where things get a little icy Kayleigh.. a little crunchy on the ground here. See, these fans all of them out there, around the world.. supported me in times of trouble, in times of need. Through thick and thin.. they have followed my career. They were kind enough to give a damn about this outcast coming into their home.. 6WF. And for that I'm forever grateful and gracious. But, it’s becoming increasingly hard to walk down to something I love doing… 

Mr Kenty: A wise friend once said to me.. "The Greatest enemy is the one that lurks in the middle of your ears." that voice in your head that says you cannot do it.. well that voice is silent in my head. I don't know about the fans or Berg, Takeo, Truth and Justice.. but the voice in my head says you can do it Kenty. You can do the unthinkable. You can prove them all wrong and all that ever doubted you so wrong on the big stage. As I have said ever since my decision to team with Nemesis... this will be a team for the ages. And the matches will be historic and we be forever in the echelons of 6WF history..  Mark my words.

Mr Kenty: I realise that the large majority of the fans out in the LG and indeed around the world cannot wait to see me hopefully destroyed and left in a mess out in that ring tonight… but I got some disappointing news for them. I’m not some kind of guy who is going to only bring half of what he can to the party. I always bring the kitchen sink and more with me… and each of those superstars in this match know this. I have wrestled all of them and they will all know what I’m capable of and what skill I can show. Taking me lightly is the worst thing any of the superstars in this match can do.  

Mr Kenty: I may not be the biggest, the quickest or the strongest but what I know is good about me is my technical ability and wrestling prowess. Hailed as one of the best in this company… many of those fans and haters out there will throw cold water over that theory but I know in my heart that its true and on any given day I can wrestle and hang with some of the baddest cats this company has to offer.

Mr Kenty: I know that my partner tonight, Nemesis has my back. He supports me and wants the best out of me. From day one, Nemesis has helped, mentored and supported me from day one and I will continue to repay the trust he has in me tonight. The skills and information passed down to me, by this man is invaluable. I couldn’t be any happier nor prouder to tag with a man of his physical and mental endurance in the toughest of situations. I can only say, Thank you Nemesis.

Mr Kenty: Tonight is another opportunity to show that I’m not a fraud. That I’m not this so-called leech that is hiding a dark and evil monster within. What you see is what you get with me… I will continue to fight and I will continue to give it my all. If that means Truth and Justice, Udo Berg and Lucas Takeo tearing me to pieces… so be it. Because, I have gone past the point of no return. I know what must be done. And I know how to get back to where I belong.

*Jonathan the PT, then enters shot once again as he looks at Kenty then at Reed who thanks Kenty for the interview before nodding at the guys and then wishes Kenty good luck before heading off out of the PT room with her crew. Mark and Kenty share a look before nodding at each other in agreement before smirking as the scene fades away to a commercial break with the fans booing loudly from the LG arena.*

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down