6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Card 6th February

+3
Marky
Dicey
Mat
7 posters

Go down

6WF Lockdown Card 6th February Empty 6WF Lockdown Card 6th February

Post by Mat Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:09 pm

*Jonathan Creed Survival Announcement*

Match 1
Udo Berg W/ Lukas Takeo vs The Fanatic w/ James McManus

Match 2
The Saint vs Dylan Armstrong

Match 3
Crime Lord & Alex Daniels vs Mr Kenty & Nemesis

Match 4
Mike Hill vs Tom Ree

Main Event
Chris Patricks & Cameron Faith vs Max Adamson & Logan Kincade

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Card 6th February Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Card 6th February

Post by Dicey Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:17 pm

Chris is seen walking down the corridor talking on his phone

Chris: I’m sorry son I let you and your sister down............I know but I can’t help feeling like that.............You’re right it’s not over yet, I have to show what I can do this week....................Ok have fun in school il ring you later.............Love you too, bye

Chris just hangs up the phone when Jack Renyolds grabs him for an interview

Jack: Chris, I know you are probably not up for this but i’d love an interview for my Podcast?

Chris: No problem Jack anything for the fans

Jack smiles like he just came in his pants, he takes out a Dictaphone and presses record

Jack: I’m here with former Undisputed Champion, Chris Patricks, Chris your loss in what was a very physical Championship match at Redemption against your former best friend and Undisputed Champion Max Adamson how are you holding up?

Chris: Let’s just say I’m hurting both physically and mentally, I not only let myself down but I let down all my fans and my family, I thought I had it, as the match went on I was gaining more momentum and I could see the win in my grasp but all credit to Max he pulled it out of the bag and handed me my ass

Jack: When you went up top to hit the Puzzle Solver did you think this is it?

Chris starts laugh and winces in pain and holds his ribs

Chris: I think I need a new finisher, if I hit it, it was over but Max dug deep and got those knees up and that was the beginning of the end

Jack: So whats next Chris, you have a tag match up next where you will team up with the man of the moment and now holder of the Fight for the Right briefcase, Cameron Faith and you two go up against Max and Logan Kincade

Chris: I have to get up and dust myself off and give it all I got, I don’t know if il get a shot at the title anytime soon so I have to show the powers that be that Im not done here or with Max, I have to send a message to everyone in this company that I am the real deal and that I can live up to the hype, now if you excuse me “The man of the moment” and I need to talk

Chris walks past Jack and walks into Faiths dressing room
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:25 pm

The crowd boo as Max Adamson stands backstage, his image is beamed across the Titantron as he adjusts the 6WF Undisputed Championship of the World on his shoulder, he smirks as he hears the booing is heard and he stares into the camera;

Max: So Chris Patricks feels like he let his son and daughter down when he lost to me at Redemption. Now Chris, as your former best friend, I'm telling you straight. You don't need to worry about letting them down. You don't need to worry about failing your children. The reality is that you regularly let down and fail your children, Redemption was no different...

(The booing is even louder as Adamson grins)

Max: Chris Patricks seems to have a habit of failing his children. Whether it be by faking his own death, by standing idly by while "Uncle Max" won back his title, or by losing, once again, in your only shot at, ironically enough, redemption. Chris Patricks is a failure, plain and simple. But this circus isn't over yet, oh no. See, this week it's Patricks and Cameron Faith against myself and Logan Kincade. Kincade is gonna be volatile and pissed off that he's no longer Mister Fight for the Right, Patricks is gonna be angry and pissed off that he let down his family, once again, and Cameron Faith is an unstable son of a bitch who's walking around with a contract that he can cash in on my Undisputed Championship at any moment.

(Adamson sighs and looks concerned)

Max: Every single day that Cameron Faith walks around with that contract while I'm Champion, I'm gonna be constantly looking over my shoulder. Waiting for that sneak attack. Waiting for that music to hit the second I'm knocked flat on my back. Waiting on Cameron Faith's inevitable premature e-cash-ulation. Spoiler alert, Cameron Faith will not be using his Fight for the Right contract to become Undisputed Champion at my expense. He will not be taking this Championship away from me. Nobody will. Ever. I don't care what has gone on before, but it's time to settle 6WF down. 2014 was about Max Adamson's rise to greatness. 2014 was when Max Adamson won not once, but twice, the 6WF Undisputed Championship. 2015 is the year Max Adamson continuously and repeatedly defends the 6WF Undisputed Championship. The history books are going to be torn up. Max Adamson's reign of terror has begun, and none of you will have the ability or the opportunity to end it.

(Adamson holds up the Championship to even more booing as the crowd boo and a loud "you suck" chant echoes around the arena)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:16 pm

Dylan and Kage are sitting in their locker room rewatching their defeat at the hands of the Parasite Killers. Kage looks disappointed as Dylan angrily turns off the tv.

KA: Brother, everyone stumbles. We stumble so we can understand the new world.

DA: Kage, we failed because we did not learn enough. My insight into this place helped a little but we were underprepared!

KA: Brother, Justice and Truth are not so simply measured or acquired. We know how hard they were to acquire for ourselves. My quest for Justice is near endless but to put it in place I can afford a few minor losses.

Dylan sighs, looking at Kage who smiles.

KA: You do not have to hold burdens by yourself, you are a guiding light for Truth and you shared it with me, just like I share my vision of Justice with you.

DA: We get up, shake off the loss and get right back to showing these fools how we work best.

Kage suddenly gets given the match card for the week and smiles at it.

KA: You are facing a saint this week.

DA: The Saint? the former commissioner? 

Dylan bursts out with laughter as Kage looks confused.

KA: Brother, he is still a threat just like everyone else.

DA: I know but he is a fantastic one, his credentials are long and great. We have an opportunity to show him that our Truth and our Justice are inescapable! 

Kage nods and smiles at his brothers improved attitude.

DA: We walk the many steps of the world and share the reality along the way...

KA: ...Truth and Justice are inescapable!

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:48 pm

*The show returns from a short commercial break promoting Lockdown on ESPN and the scene is immediately set in the backstage area, more specifically the 6WF interview area. The artificial lights are bright and illuminate the largely cold and dark looking corridors surrounding the pen. The Interview area is painted in 6WF colours with a large plasma screen television set hanging on the wall infront of a large 6WF logo. The camera pans down and reveals a calm and reserved looking Jack Reynolds. He is dressed in his usual attire, a smart grey suit with a yellow tie brightening his whole outfit. His hair is jelled trendily in a quiff while his brown eyes widen in excitement as the camera fixes onto him. Raising the microphone to his lips, Reynolds welcomes the 6WF world to the interview pen.*

JR: Ladies and gentleman… my guest at this time, Mr Kenty.

*The crowd’s reception is heard and it’s as mixed, as ferocious and as vicious as ever as Mr Kenty strides into shot.  Unlike recent weeks, Kenty has a slightly confident grin across his face yet his blue eyes seem sunken and weary. He is wearing an official Kenty shirt, the colour scheme has changed with a black background with “Live Life Loud” in a green colour. He is also wearing a pair of casual blue jeans and Nike blazers. The sty under his right eye hasn’t abated and the white of Kenty’s right eye seems bloodshot still. As the large majority of the crowd continue to jeer and heckle, Kenty picks up on this and his confident grin becomes a little weaker. Kenty nods at Reynolds who raises the microphone and begins to speak once again*

JR: As always a man creating a reaction…

Mr Kenty: Would you expect any different, Jack? These fans are the greatest in the world as far as I’m concerned. Despite the haters and critics out there… I’m in pretty good spirits. Why you ask? I have been reflecting… reflecting on everything. I have soul searched over the past weeks and I have come to realise this. If I have to be the guy a large majority of these fans want to see crash and burn… that’s okay. Because quite frankly… I would give my life for this company. That’s how much I care about this company. If I’m the guy these fans want to see beaten within an inch of my life, that’s okay.

*Kenty’s last comment is met with an ironic response as the vast majority of the crowd who cannot bear the former champion cheer loudly and a rendition of “You got no fans” and “Boring” ring out, reverberating around the LG and heard in the pen. Kenty looks into the distance as he hears this, and falls into a trance. His head doesn’t drop as he hears the toxic reaction. The vein on the temple of Kenty’s head bulges and his eyes begin to twitch. Kenty’s right eye with the sty under it, has become increasingly bloodshot in the corner. Tensing up, Kenty furrows his brow as he tries to keep his emotions underwraps. Reynolds clears his throat sheepishly as he asks another question while the fans in the LG continue to heckle.*

JR: I’m sorry Kenty… this interview... I’m uncomfortable. I have never known such a hostile and toxic reaction in all my years as a reporter for this company.

Mr Kenty: Why? Why are you apologising to me? You have nothing to be sorry about. It’s me. I should be the one apologising… these people I have let down. These people I have a right to boo me. These people have the right to criticise and judge me. Why?  Because they have brought a ticket to watch the greatest wrestling show on the planet, the juggernaut that is 6WF. These fans aren’t fickle and they know a man who is on his knees, wrestling against his own mortality. Fighting to retain any credibility he can, his reputation and his desire called in question. If they weren’t calling me up… who would?

Mr Kenty: I guess you could say, that these fans are tired of seeing me. They are tired of seeing me as the man across the posters… on the tickets, on the billboards and seeing me post on twitter time and time again. They are sick of me. They are sick of the idea of an underdog story triumphing… they have had enough. Can I do anything about it? Not a thing. The only thing I can do is stay true to myself and myself alone. Live Life loud… I have always stood by that. I have always stood by that philosophy and that won’t change. Ever.

JR: With all due respect Kenty, I’m not sure if you know but many of the 6WF officials are concerned with your overall wellbeing… they are at a loss at what to do.

Mr Kenty: Really? I haven’t noticed. They have pulled me off all of the company’s fan meet and greets for a long time I know that. Apparently it was for my own protection, there were cases of fans actually threatening violence if I showed my face in Birmingham city central the other week. Why? Fans dressed in black hoods and casual looking clothes were holding signs with messages I couldn’t even repeat over the airwaves, Jack. As you said, this is unprecedented…such venom and hatred towards a superstar who has done nothing but put others ahead of him.

Mr Kenty: In the illustrious history of this company… there has never been a superstar who has fallen from such great heights as yours truly. Nobody can shoulder the blame but me. Me alone. However, despite that… I found my own redemption at Redemption along with Nemesis. We defeated Udo Berg and Lucas Takeo in a hellacious match and deserve our victory. Those two monsters took everything they had at us and we threw it back ten times harder.  

Mr Kenty: I have been beaten black and blue. I have had my ass kicked all around the LG, embarrassed on some of the biggest stages and yet I still stand here proud and tall, ready for whatever this crazy world throws at me. I like to think that even the vast majority of fans out there can appreciate that at least because at the end of the day, I’m still a human being. And like human beings, we all have our breaking points… and trust me, I’m at a loss at what do with myself. This company is my life… and I have received nothing but hate from nearly all of the 6WF world.

*The fans are still audible in the backstage area as their venomous taunts and abuse continue to rain down on the shoulders of Mr Kenty. The large majority begin viciously jeering as Kenty begins to look like a man with the weight of the world on his shoulders. Despite this, Kenty weakily smiles once again as the abuse continues to rain down as he attempts to continue to speak to Reynolds.*

Mr Kenty: But I like to think, that I do have my fans out there. Somewhere, there are people out there who still believe me. Still believe that I’m the man I claim to be and the man I know I can be in that very ring and outside of it. There are people that continue to be fully supportive and show their love to me over social media and indeed in the LG arena. They are the people I will continue to fight for and they are the people that I care about. I could see that these fans were out in full force at Redemption and I could only highlight that they are the people that I care about.

Mr Kenty: They are the people that despite everything who will stick by me through thick and thin, through good times and bad and through indifferent times will still stick by my side. I can only hope and pray that they continue to give me strength as I think you and I both know that is what I have been lacking for a long, long time now. I’m running off the strength those who believe in me give me and right now Jack, It’s running on empty. I’m treading a very fine line and I know time is running out.

Mr Kenty: The time to prove to the 6WF world that I can continue to be one of the great superstars is running out. The time to prove that I can handle wrestling some of the greatest names in this company is running out. These people know it, and so do I. Because quite frankly, if I don’t improve, that’s game over for me. Game over in terms of never achieving what I know deep down that I’m capable of achieving.  Tonight, I have the chance to change the course of history. Tonight, it’s one of those matches each and every one of these fans will remember watching.

Mr Kenty: Of course, I’m referring to the tag team match later on this evening.  Four guys who have plenty of history and plenty of things to prove in this match. Crime Lord, Alex Daniels, Nemesis and Mr Kenty… two sides with two very different outlooks. Four guys with everything to prove and everything to gain. Rivalries renewed and refreshed while having a glimpse into the future. Nemesis and I are ready to go to war again on lockdown… as I’m sure Crime Lord and Daniels are as pumped as we are for this match.

Mr Kenty: I realise that the large majority of the fans out in the LG and indeed around the world cannot wait to see me hopefully destroyed and left in a mess out in that ring tonight… but I got some disappointing news for them. I’m not some kind of guy who is going to only bring half of what he can to the party. I always bring the kitchen sink and more with me… and each of those superstars in this match know this. I have wrestled all of them and they will all know what I’m capable of and what skill I can show. Taking me lightly is the worst thing any of the superstars in this match can do.

Mr Kenty: I may not be the biggest, the quickest or the strongest but what I know is good about me is my technical ability and wrestling prowess. Hailed as one of the best in this company… many of those fans and haters out there will throw cold water over that theory but I know in my heart that its true and on any given day I can wrestle and hang with some of the baddest cats this company has to offer.

Mr Kenty: I know that my partner tonight, Nemesis has my back. He supports me and wants the best out of me. From day one, Nemesis has helped, mentored and supported me from day one and I will continue to repay the trust he has in me tonight. The skills and information passed down to me, by this man is invaluable. I couldn’t be any happier nor prouder to tag with a man of his physical and mental endurance in the toughest of situations. I can only say, Thank you Nemesis.

Mr Kenty: Tonight is another opportunity to show that I’m not a fraud. That I’m not this so-called leech that is hiding a dark and evil monster within. What you see is what you get with me… I will continue to fight and I will continue to give it my all. If that means Alex Daniels and Crime Lord tearing me to pieces… so be it. Because, I have gone past the point of no return. I know what must be done. And I know how to get back to where I belong.

*A chorus of boos and chants of “you’ve lost it” echo around the LG and spill into the 6wf interview pen. Kenty looks around before muttering under his breath, his eyes are sunken and sweat begins to emerge on his brow at the venomous chanting. Kenty’s right eye twitches as he uneasily nods at Reynolds before skulking off set. The scene fades away with the final image of a dejected and weak looking Kenty trudging away into the distant corridor and making a right turn to his locker room.*

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:43 pm

Logan is sat in his dressing room in the dark as the camera zooms through a crack in the door he can be seen breathing heavily, blood appears to be dripping from his arms which rest down by his side, as the camera zooms in the faint light shows his locker room is a bomb site, everything is broken and smashed beyond repair.

He is shaking with rage as he mumbles to himself, the camera tries to move closer to hear what exactly Logan is saying

LK: ..gonna pay... they are all going to pay........ Faith is dead...hahahaha hnnnnnnnnnnnn you're never cashing in that contract without me being there to fuck you over, just like you FUCKED ME!

It's not over Cameron... haha hnnnnnnnnnnnn IT'S NOT EVEN BEGUN!

Logan leans forward as more blood falls, this time from his forehead.

6WF... The place where dreams are made... haha.... HAHAHAHA.... The place where the weak are given every opportunity and the strong are held back....

haha...

not this time 6WF... NOT THIS TIME!

NOT!!!!!
THIS!!! 
TIME!!!!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! CAMEROOOOOON!

Suddenly Logan bolts up as blood flies and hits the lens of the camera, causing the cameraman to run away from the door to a safer vantage point. As he turns around to face the door again he sees Logan Kincade's boots right next to him.

The camera pans up to show Logan reaching down towards the screen as the shot flickers and a scream can be heard before going to black.

Cameraman: ARRRRRRRRRRRGH.........

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:15 pm

*Chris Patricks walks into the dressing room to find a bruised and beaten Cameron Faith sat on a bench with Kayleigh Reed, Cameron has the Freeweight and European belts laid out in front of him while he holds the Fight for the right briefcase. Both Kayleigh and Cameron look up and acknowledge Patricks before returning to the interview*

KR: Cameron, at Redemption you put in the performance of a life time to win that briefcase, you had to endure a lot of punishment in a match that favoured your opponent and long-time rival Logan Kincade. You must be feeling great right now.

*Cameron smiles at Kayleigh*

CF: The truth is Kayleigh, I feel battered, I’m in a lot of pain right now, but yes I’m feeling pretty damn good. Tonight I’m going to be stepping into that arena into the Main Event of Lockdown as the Freeweight Champion, European Champion and future World Champion.

*Cameron stares and the briefcase, turning it in his hands before looking at Kayleigh.*

CF: But while I hold the all the power with this briefcase, a contract that I can cash in whenever I choose, I just can’t see being that easy. I can’t see Logan letting me cash in a contract he believes belongs to him, Hell he’s probably sitting in his dressing room right now struggling to contain the rage and I damn sure can’t see Max Adamson just lying down and letting me cash in this contract.

*Cameron looks up at Chris Patrick who has moved into the corner of room*

CF: And to be truthful I just can’t see Chris Patricks lying down and giving up his claim on a world championship, especially of it means winning it against Max.

Having said all that, I have already proved that I am the greatest Freeweight Champion in the history of this company, I have become the only man to unify the European and Freeweight championship and I will become the next world champion regardless of who wants to get in my way.

*Cameron stands up, places the Freeweight championship over his shoulder*

CF: I told the world I would hold this title for an entire year, and no one believed me.

*Cameron places the European championship over his other shoulder*

CF: I told the world I would beat Mike Hill and unify these titles and no one believed me.

*Cameron points to the briefcase*

CF: I told the world that I would take this briefcase from Logan Kincade and no one believed it.

*Cameron starts to walk towards the dressing room door before pausing and turning to the reporter*

CF: But that’s the thing about Faith, it’s not about believing something can happen, it’s about knowing it will.

So believe me when I tell you this, you are looking at the man who is about to become the greatest world champion in 6WF history.

Believe in that, Believe in Cameron Faith.

*Cameron turns, nods at Patricks to indicate he’s ready and leaves the dressing room*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down