6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Results 16th September

Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 16th September Empty 6WF Lockdown Results 16th September

Post by Mat Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:55 pm

The camera cuts to the LG Arena in Birmingham as 'Rest In Pieces' blares through the speakers and the fans go wild as an amazing display of pyrotechnics and strobe lighting illuminate the top of the stage. The camera pans to the commentary...

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman welcome to Lockdown!

MW: We're live from the sold out LG Arena and broadcasting on Eurosport and Eurosport HD! And wow, what a show we have in store for you tonight!

RJ: Some huge matches in store for you tonight, none more so than our Main Event, which is a fatal four way match for the Hardcore Title!

MW: We also have a grudge match between Max Adamson and Cassius Zhi, plus much, much more.

*A preview video plays for tonight's show.

Last edited by Mat on Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 16th September Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results 16th September

Post by Mat Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:57 pm

(Scene takes place inside a dark room where a hooded man sits with a Samurai Mask. A much taller man comforts the smaller man and hands him a knife. Both are wearing Masks. The man sitting down takes it off revealing to be Hidari Kenji and the taller man reveals himself as The Dragon.)

Hidari- The Empire is just a word....The Empire is just a task completed. The Empire is a word that is a name that is a name of a group of individuals who share the same common goal and that's corruption.

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- The Empire doesn't have leaders but has a cult of followers who believe the same ideal that we have and that's a brotherhood. The Empire is a name that will be engraved into 6WF forever. The Empire is something a creation that is soon to be the top and most dominate stable in this company's history.

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- I'm not even here to discuss the Project F.E.A.R because right now I'm past that. I'm here today because starting now is the day where I get some reconization in this damn company and I tell you all how breaking glass ceilings is what im good at doing around this time. After my match with Udo Berg a lot will change.

(Hidari looks up at a Poster of a someone with a black hole drawn over his face)

Hidari- Today is the breaking dawn of a new age and a new era in 6WF. That new ERA involves Hidari Kenji leading this company on my back with my brotherhood of men who see what I see and who believe what I believe in!

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- It's only a matter of time now because right now you are looking at the man of the hour and I promise you this! You non believers you people who are deceivers. I am a man with the first of resentment and I want what belongs to mines!

Hidari- I'm taking back what is mines!

(Scene fades away)

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 16th September Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results 16th September

Post by Mat Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:00 pm

Match 1

RJ: Singles action to start off this edition of Lockdown.

MW: And it pits the monstrous Udo Berg up against the leader of The Empire, Kenji Hidari.

RJ: There's going to be a numbers advantage for Berg here though, as he will be accompanied to the ring by his tag team partner Visage.

“Sonne” by Rammstein kicks in and the crowd starts booing,

Eins..
zwei..
drei..
vier..
fünf..
sechs..
sieben..
acht..
neun..
aus!

The guitars explode out of the arena speakers as the giant frame of Udo Berg steps out of onto the dry ice filled stage as the crowd descend into Boos. Berg stands at the top of the ramp as Visage follows out. The duo make their way down the ramp, Berg climbs into the ring over the top rope while Visage paces around the outside.

MW: Udo comes into this match on the back of a very impressive, albeit unsuccessful, performance against Crime Lord last week.

RJ: Where a botched interference from his tag partner Visage cost him, it will be interesting to see if they have recovered from that little mis-communication.

"The Essence" blazes out through the speakers and the crowd descend into huge boos as Kenji Hidari strolls out onto the stage with all of his trademark confidence. He makes his way down the ramp slowly before climbing up the steel steps and through the middle rope into the ring. He runs the ropes a couple of times before staring at Udo.

RJ: Very impressive display by The Empire in 6 man tag team action last week, they're going to be a huge threat throughout 6WF.

MW: And this man is the architect of it all. The brains behind the operation.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Udo steps forward, Hidari immediately goes onto the attack by firing in a couple of roundhouse kicks to the side only for Berg to grab one of the attempted kicks. Udo then grabs Kenji by the throat before shoving him down into the canvas. Hidari rolls up in shock, he runs at Berg who hits a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Hidari forces the shoulder up, Udo drags him up by the hair before rattling in a huge European Uppercut. Hidari falls off the ropes, back into the middle of the ring where Udo hits a back body drop. Hidari rolls up and Berg nails a clothesline. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

MW: Strong start from Udo Berg.

RJ: And Visage urging him on from the outside to keep attacking.

Berg gets to his feet, where he stomps down on the chest of Hidari before stepping across him, standing on the abdomen of Hidari for a few moments before stepping off. Kenji rolls to his feet, Berg kicks him in the stomach and then hauls Hidari onto his shoulders, hitting a powerbomb. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Kenji is allowed to his feet by Berg, much to the annoyance of Visage. Berg goes for another clothesline which Hidari ducks underneath. He hits a dropkick into the back, followed by a reverse DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2.........Kick out!

Berg drives the shoulder up, Hidari gets to his feet where he then hits a couple of leaping knees down into the face. Udo gets his feet, Hidari fires in a spinning shoot kick to the gut. Berg lurches forward and The Empire leader connects with a spinning neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

RJ: Hidari coming back into this one.

Kenji Hidari lets Udo Berg up to his feet, before hitting a dropkick to the knees of Udo Berg. Hidari then runs off the ropes, hitting a hesitation dropkick to the face of Berg who is kneeling down. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2............Kick out!

Berg gets the shoulder up, Hidari stands waiting for Berg to rise before running in and going for a double knee to the head, but Berg side-steps. Kenji lands on his feet, turning around and running in at Berg who knocks him down with a big boot to the head. Cover.

Ref: 1............2..............Kick out!

Hidari kicks out, Udo Berg lifts up the Japanese star and fires in a series of huge body shots followed by a big uppercut to the chin that knocks Hidari down to the mat. He staggers up, Berg meets him with a delayed vertical suplex. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Udo Berg drags up Kenji Hidari, he whips him into the ropes firmly before connecting with a snap powerslam on the rebound. Berg bounces off the ropes, leaping into the air and hitting a big splash down onto the Empire leader. Cover.

Kenji again gets the shoulder up, he is thrown into the corner where Udo runs in and hits a stinger splash. Hidari slumps against the turnbuckles, as Berg stomps away on him repeatedly as Visage beckons for him to continue doing so. Berg eventually relents with the stomps, allowing Hidari out of the corner and hitting another big boot.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

MW: Visage urging Berg to get even more aggressive in his offence.

Udo drags Hidari towards the ropes, where he fires in body punches, uppercuts and European Uppercuts on Hidari who desperately attempts to shield himself from the blows but to no avail. Berg is eventually forced to retreat by the ref, Hidari staggers forward and Berg hits a powerslam.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Kenji gets the shoulder up, Berg drags him up and then clutches him by the throat...

MW: Ice-breaker!

RJ: Dropped down the back, roll-up!

Ref: 1.......................2......................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Hidari stole it!

MW: How did he manage to win that?!

RJ: Speed of thought and movement Michael, escaping the clutches of Berg, just like he is now.

Hidari rolls out of the ring, grinning up at Berg who gets to his feet and kicks out at the ropes in anger as Kenji retreats up the ramp. Visage rolls into the ring and Berg  turns towards his tag team partner.

Visage glares up at the huge Berg, shouting and berating him as the giant simply stares back emptily at Visage who continues his ranting and raving before simply shaking his head, leaving the ring and walking up the ramp muttering to himself.

RJ: Perhaps a few signs of disagreement amongst these two.

MW: No, it was just disappointing to lose. They drive each other to be the best they can possibly be.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:01 pm

’aight man, ain’ no sweatin’. Jus’ remember to get that sign in the air so ‘dey can see it.’

Ethan Knight walks round the corner towards the entrance to the LG Arena. He pushes the security door open and steps in, removing a beanie hat from his hat, he runs his hand over his head and looks round...

’Week three in the crazy house, this shit startin’ to gets real, best be uppin; ma’ game this week...Hey man, y’all seen Clarke James kickin’ roun’?’

Knight approaches Jack Reynolds sat on a chair backstage and taps him on the shoulder...

‘Erm, no, do I like a P.A to these guys, try looking round’, snaps Reynolds.

Knight raises his eyes, a look of anger spreads across his face...

‘What you on’, fool? Ain’ no need for no attitude, all I’m askin’ if you seen someone, ain’t no need for you actin’ like an asshole.

Reynolds looks up again, panicking he backtracks... ‘Oh jeez, I’m so sorry, you’re Ethan Knight aren’t you? I’m so, sorry, being in this job, you tend to deal with alot of egos and alot of people who tread all over you’.

’It’s cool, man. I can appreciate y’all get some grief. Jus’ be careful, there’s some seriously angry dudes round this place, ain’ the safest place to be.’

Knight turns to head off as Reynolds jumps up from his chair... ‘Yo, Ethan, before you shoot off, maybe you could give us your thoughts on your first couple of weeks here?’, Reynolds looks sheepish as Ethan looks behind him... ‘You’re tagging with Clarke James tonight, you must be pretty pleased to be tagging with a 6WF icon?’

’I gotta be honest man, I ain’ heard much of this Clarke James fella. I was hoping to meet him backstage and kick it a bit, y’know? Y’all know where he’ll be?

‘I’ve not seen him yet, Ethan, but he tends to keep himself to himself before a match, let me ask, how are you finding things here?’

’It’s been pretty crazy, things are pretty different over here compared to home, but y’know I’m jus tryin’ keep ma head down an’ keep on workin’ up.’

Ethan replies, looking uncomfortable at the questioning and looking round as Reynolds looks slightly confused...

’Ai’ man, it’s been good meetin’ you an’all but I gotsta head on and shi’, get masel’ ready for the show

Ethan turns and walks off as we head to commercial.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:04 pm

Match 2

RJ: Now it's time for some tag team action!

MW: For the 2nd match in succession, we see some competitors from The Empire in action, this time the tag team champions Dopant Zero.

RJ: And they are up against the new pairing of rookie Ethan Knight and 6WF veteran Clarke James.

"Come with me" hits and the crowd give a polite cheer as Ethan Knight strolls out onto the stage. His head is bowed, staring down at the ground with a towel draped over it. Knight continues walking down the ramp with his head bowed, he climbs up the turnbuckles before wiping his head and arms with the towel, before throwing it into the crowd.

The crowd begins to grow louder, awaiting the arrival of their hero. The lights go down and a siren sounds out, as lights flicker. Chase and Status’ ‘Blind Faith’ booms into the arena and the crowd go wild. The lights go up and there, stood with his back to the crowd, arms outstretched, is Clarke James. He turns to face the crowd and grins, he raises his arms and then walks to the ring. He nods to Knight who offers the handshake which James takes.

RJ: Just the one match for Knight so far, where he defeated Rasta.

MW: A real step-up here then RJ!

RJ: Of course Michael, but he does have James alongside him, who will no doubt use his experience to help him through the match.

“Shook ones” hits and the crowd descend into boos as the tag team champions saunter out onto the stage. Yagurama and Nogami stand alongside each other, lifting aloft the tag team titles before walking down the ramp. The Empire members roll into the ring and then stare across at Knight and James.

MW: I can't look past Dopant Zero in this match, their experience as a tag team and recent form makes them huge favorites.

RJ: It does, but they can't afford to be complacent.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Tsukasa Yagurama starts off for his team, with Ethan Knight stepping up for his team. Yagurama uses his size advantage to drive Knight back into the corner, but Knight replies with a European Uppercut that stuns Yagurama, Knight then springs out of the corner with a short-arm clothesline that takes the big man down to the canvas. Knight quickly covers.

Knight lifts up Yagurama, he fires in a couple of big right-hands that rock Yagurama. He attempts an Irish whip, Yagurama rebounds to the middle of the ring where Knight attempts a hip toss. However, Yagurama blocks it and then counters with a hip toss of his own. Knight rolls up, walking straight into a spinebuster from Yagurama. He hooks the leg.

RJ: Even start to this contest.

Knight forces the shoulder up, Yagurama hauls him up and goes for a Japanese Thunder bomb but Knight drops down the back and goes for the backslide pin attempt.

Ref: 1.................2.........Kick out!

Yagurama powers the shoulder up, they rise simultaneously and Knight ducks a clothesline attempt before hitting a jawbreaker. Yagurama falls to the corner, Knight hits a running clothesline before tagging in James. He climbs to the top rope, grabbing the head of Yagurama before leaping off and nailing a bulldog. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

James locks in an armbar on Yagurama, he drops a couple of knees down into the shoulder before lifting up the tag champion and sending him into the canvas with a Northern Lights suplex. James then goes to the ring apron, where he springboards in and nails a plancha on Yagurama. He covers.

RJ: James and Knight have started very impressively.

MW: They've kept the power of Yagurama grounded and isolated, good tactics. But I'm not sure how long they'll keep it up.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Yagurama kicks out, James is offered the tag by Knight and takes it. He goes to the top rope, waiting for Yagurama to rise before flying off and nailing a missile dropkick. He covers Yagurama.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Knight lifts up Yagurama, where he fires in his trademark boxing combination of a right jab, hook and uppercut. Yagurama falls off the ropes to the middle of the ring where Knight connects with an elevated gutbuster. He hooks the leg.

Yagurama again kicks out, Ethan Knight rolls to his feet and stomps away on the head of the Tag Team champion before eventually relenting. Yagurama is allowed to his feet, where Knight goes for a belly to belly supex. Yagurama blocks before sending Knight flying with an avalanche belly to belly suplex.

Yagurama tags in Nogami, he climbs to the top rope and hits a split-legged moonsault on Knight. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

MW: Knight got a bit carried away there, trying to out-muscle Yagurama.

Nogami allows Knight up to his feet, before cracking in a series of roundhouse kicks to the ribs of Knight. He then throws him down to the canvas with a snapmare, before bouncing off the ropes and connecting with a bakatare sliding kick to the face. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2..............Kick out!

Knight forces the shoulder up, Nogami makes the tag to Yagurama. Nogami drags Knight to the corner. Yagurama hits a running splash, which Nogami follows up with a dropkick to the head. Knight staggers out of the corner, Yagurama connects with a spear. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Yagurama hauls up Knight, before driving him into the canvas with a Japanese Thunder Bomb. He then tags out to Nogami, who springboards off the top rope and connects with a missile dropkick. He hooks the leg.

MW: Dopant Zero now dominant!

Nogami drags up Knight, where he fires in roundhouse kick after roundhouse kick that back Knight into the ropes. Nogami then bounces off the ropes, connecting with an amazing over the top rope tiger feint kick on Knight. He falls to the floor, Nogami steps in and covers.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Knight barely gets the shoulder up. Nogami stands over him, he goes for a Capoeira kick as Knight stirs, but the rookie manages to duck under it. He then hits a Chimera-plex as Nogami turns around. Knight crawls to the corner...

RJ: He's got the tag!

James springs into the ring, he knocks Nogami down with a dropkick. He then runs, knocking Yagurama off the apron with a forearm smash. James turns around, running in and knocking down Nogami with a crossbody block. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Clarke James stands over Nogami, waiting for him to rise when the crowd descend into boos as Tom Ree strides out onto the stage with his briefcase.

RJ: What the hell is he doing out here?

Ree pulls up a chair, sitting it up on the top of the stage with his briefcase. He sits down, pulling out a notepad and pen.

MW: Just making notes RJ, nothing sinister going on!

James glares up the ramp towards Ree, before turning back to Nogami. He lifts up the tag champion, hitting a big atomic drop. James then bounces off the ropes, connecting with a spinning heel kick. Cover.

Nogami is allowed to his feet by James. He goes for a kick to the stomach but Nogami blocks it, only for James to counter with an enzaguri kick to the head. Nogami rolls up and James hits a Samoan Drop. He hooks the leg.

RJ: James on fire here!

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

Clarke James looks back up at Ree again, before dragging up Nogami. He Irish whips him into the ropes and then connects with a tilt-a-whirl neckbreaker. James then goes to the top rope, he steadies himself...

MW: Corkscrew senton!

Ref: 1....................2.................Kick out!

Clarke James rolls to his feet as Ree rises up out of his chair, the 6WF veteran turns towards the stage and beckons Ree to make his way down to the ring. The Teacher simply stands there, staring at James with a grin. He turns around, Nogami is up and he nails James with a superkick.

He quickly beckons towards Yagurama, who steps into the ring as Nogami goes up top. Yagurama nails the Kunai Powerbomb on James, Nogami then flies off the top rope hitting the Nogami Splash. Cover.

RJ: James distracted by Ree and it looks like it will cost him this match.

Ref: 1.........................2.................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: It has cost him this match.

RJ: Which is a shame, as it was shaping up to be a classic.

MW: It's pretty obvious that Ree has got inside the head of James. You'd have thought he'd be too experienced to fall for a stunt like that.

Nogami rises to his feet, Yagurama slaps hands with his tag team partner before they are passed the title belts by the referee. They leave up the ramp, with James beginning to stir as Tom Ree begins walking down the ramp. He slides into the ring, waiting for James to rise.

RJ: Not again!

Ethan Knight rolls into the ring, he taps Ree on the shoulder. Ree turns around...

MW: He's going to nail Knight!

Ree feigns hitting the rookie with the briefcase but Knight simply stares back at Ree, who looks at him with an expression of shock. Knight then begins walking towards Ree, who quickly slides out of the ring. Ree retreats up the ramp, as Knight helps James up. CJ nods to Knight out of thanks as they stare down Ree.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:04 pm

RJ: What a night it’s been so far, Mike!

MW: We’ve still got more to come, we’ll see Max Adamson take on Cassius Zhi next and then the Main Event....

RJ: That promises to be one of the most hate filled ....

The arena is plunged into darkness as some dramatic music plays throughout the arena a booming voice over echoes over top....

VO: It's time.....

RJ: What the?

VO: The end is here.
Churches and dictators have felt there wrath.
New beginnings or genesis' have fallen.
And they are still here.
Waiting.
Watching.
Sitting in silence, planning their next move.
Watching the weeks, days and hours tick by.
It's now time for an empire to crumble at their hands.
Time for them to gain what's there's.

The Killers will be back.
Stronger, better and more sadistic than ever.
Empire be warned.
Fear be warned.
They are gunning for you.

Tick,

Tick,

Boom.

Maniacal laughter reverberates around the arena as the arena is plunged into complete darkness.

MW: Something tells me we haven’t seen the last of them, ‘Arj!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:05 pm

Match 3

RJ: We return to singles action now.

MW: And for the first time since his return, Nemesis will be competing as an individual, rather than in a tag team contest.

RJ: It's not going to be an easy return to singles action for Neme, as he finds himself pitted against the 6WF Freeweight champion.

‘I Fought the Law’ booms out and the crowd’s reception quickly becomes hostile. Cameron Faith cockily swaggers out from behind the curtain, he surveys the crowd and laughs, turning his nose up at the fans who are screaming abuse. Faith arrogantly walks down the ramp, the FreeWeight championship tight around his waist, fans of all ages booing him as he passes. Faith climbs up the steps and walks into the ring, he raises his arm which only raises the level of hate in the arena.

RJ: Faith isn't exactly Mr Popular is he?

MW: No, but he is Mr Successful. And that is far more important than being popular.

The lights go off and the arena is plunged into darkness before "Epilogue" hits and the crowd erupt into huge cacophony of cheers as the lights come back on and Nemesis strides out onto the stage. He walks down the ramp, tagging a few fans hands before stepping in over the top rope.

RJ: Two pinfalls from two matches since Nemesis returned, what an impact he has made since that momentous return.

MW: It's great to have him back, but it's only been small bursts of his offence in matches so far, let's see how he does tonight without a partner to back him up.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Nemesis goes in for the lock-up, Faith ducks underneath it and immediately chopblocks Nemesis down to one knee. He then locks in an armbar, twisting on the arm of Nemesis before pulling it down across his knee. Faith hits a kick to the head, Nemesis falls to the mat and the Freeweight champion quickly hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2........Kick out!

Faith rolls to his feet, quickly re-applying an armbar. He leaps into the air, dropping a knee down across the shoulder of Nemesis. Nemesis fights up to his feet with the armbar hold still applied, he counters by lifting Faith into the air and hitting an elevated arm drag like move. Faith rolls up and walks straight into a sidewalk slam. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

The Freeweight champion forces the shoulder up, Faith is dragged up by Nemesis who then immediately slams him back down into the mat. Faith rolls up unsteadily and walks straight into a fallaway slam from Nemesis. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Nemesis allows Faith to his feet, he Irish whips him firmly into the corner. Nemesis then runs in, going for a splash but Faith uses the ropes to spring up and connect with a boot to the face. Nemesis stumbles back, Faith explodes out of the corner and knocks Nemesis down with a corkscrew elbow smash. Cover.

RJ: Nemesis looked like he was beginning to take charge of this, but Faith's speed and agility has allowed him to out-wit Nemesis, at least on this occassion.

Faith gets to his feet, Nemesis quickly follows suit but Faith catches him with a kick to the stomach. Faith then drives him down into the canvas with a legsweep DDT. He quickly goes for the pin.

Ref: 1..................2...........Kick out!

Nemesis powers out, Faith immediately begins stomping away on the head and then the right arm of Nemesis. He rolls back to the corner, where Faith places his arm on the bottom rope before leaping into the air and stomping down on it. Faith then runs in, hitting a baseball slide to the head of Nemesis. He pulls him away from the ropes and covers.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Nemesis gets another kick out, Faith drags up Nemesis only to send him back into the canvas with an arm drag. Nemesis rolls up, Faith hits an armbreaker on Nemesis, driving both his knees into the right arm of the 6WF Legend. Faith then bounces off the ropes hitting a leaping clothesline and covering.

RJ: Incredibly impressive here from Faith.

MW: I think a lot of people under-estimated just how good Faith is when talking about this match.

Cameron Faith allows Nemesis to stir before sprinting in and connecting with a shining wizard on Nemesis. Faith again allows the monster to stir before hitting a running one-handed bulldog. He hooks the leg again.

Ref: 1.............2..............Kick out!

Nemesis forces the shoulder up, Faith lifts him up and fires in a couple of very stiff knife-edge chops. Nemesis' eyes widen and he glares back at Faith, before rocking the Freeweight champion back with a couple of big punches. Nemesis looks to build some momentum with the punches but is cut off by a kick to the stomach by Faith.

The Freeweight champion then goes for a suplex, but Nemesis blocks, he then throws Faith down into the canvas with a suplex of his own. Faith rolls up and Nemesis takes him down with a big boot. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

Nemesis drags up Faith, immediately he slings him over his shoulders before hitting a gutbuster. He keeps Faith across his shoulders, running to the corner and hitting a snake eyes. Faith stumbles out of the corner, Nemesis bounces off the ropes and hits a big clothesline. He covers.

RJ: This is what we've seen from Nemesis since his return, complete and utter dominance.

Faith forces the shoulder up. Nemesis stands waiting for Faith to rise before booting him in the gut. He lifts the Freeweight champion onto his shoulders...

MW: Powerbomb!

RJ: And he's keeping the hold applied...another powerbomb!

Ref: 1.................2...................Kick out!

Nemesis allows Faith up to his feet, he sets up for the Deathwish but Faith drops down the back, then connects with a swinging neckbreaker for good measure.

MW: Both men down!

RJ: Whoever gets up first here is going to have a real advantage.

MW: The crowd are willing for it to be Nemesis, but Faith is the man stirring.

Faith is slowly getting to his feet, and this sees Mike Hill walking out onto the stage. He strolls down the ramp, grinning as he tags a couple of fans hands. Faith has pulled himself up using the ropes, and turns to see Hill striding towards the ring. The European champion removes the title belt from around his waist.

He holds the title up in the face of Faith, who smiles at Hill, feigning to turn back towards Nemesis before going for the superkick on Hill, but he manages to leap off the apron before the kick can connect. Faith turns back to the middle of the ring, where Nemesis grabs him by the throat and drives him down with a chokeslam. Cover.

Ref: 1..........................2.....................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Nemesis wins again!

MW: What a return he has made to 6WF.

RJ: Absolutely no signs of ring rust from the monster despite years away from 6WF!

MW: Of course, it was the distraction from Hill that allowed Nemesis to get the win, I thought Faith put up one hell of a fight in this one.

RJ: He was very good Michael, it seems like Hill has had the psychological advantage over Faith in the recent weeks.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:06 pm

A backstage interview room has once again been transformed into a makeshift classroom with a number of crew members facing the front of the class with a blackboard. The camera comes round to show the doorway which Tom Ree wearing a a sky blue blazer with matching trousers and a white shirt.

MW: "Tom Ree has made waves in this company with his lectures and impressive wins."

RJ: "He has shown a real mean streak over recent weeks when coming up against Clarke James."

MW: "He takes another step up this week when teaming with Crime Lord to take on Mike Hill and Mr Kenty."

"Today it is time for lesson eleven which is on psychology. Psychology is perhaps the most important aspect of this business. It sees the study of behaviours and mental functions. It tells us why we act how we do. If channeled properly we can use psychology to beat an opponent without even touching them. Mike Tyson was the expert at this, beating his opponents outside the ring.

Specifically I am going to talk about the selfish mentality necessary to be a winner. This world is a cold, heartless place and you need to look after number one. The best sportsmen around were selfish. Michael Jordan said to be successful you have to be selfish. No one holds your hand to guide you. You have to do it all yourself. I spent years trying to get my students the grades they needed. Why? Because of some misguided loyalty to my pupils? Because they deserved it? No! I was concerned about myself. I wanted to prove I was the best, to impress my superiors. Our actions should be selfish because if we don't look after our best interests then who will.

This week I enter the ring in a team with Crime Lord. I do not care about his career. I have no interest into whether he wins. My only aim is go in the ring and do well for myself. I do not want to win for my team. I want to win to increase the likelihood of a successful career. This week you will witness two superstars joining forces to overcome our opposition. Not because we care about the other but merely to prove our quality and beat our opponents. You will witness the personification of excellence. You will believe. You will learn. Class dismissed."

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:07 pm

*The scene cuts to the backstage area away from the main show inside the LG arena. The camera reveals a largely lit corridor, the walls painted bright blue with a yellow trim creating a warm atmosphere. The corridor is completely empty bar a few equipment holders and other pieces of equipment for the crew to assemble. The camera slowly pans around revealing a large black door with the lettering "Mike Hill" etched onto the door frame. Titles that Hill has held are engraved onto the door in bold, gold lettering with the final word "Standard" at the end of the long list of titles. The camera turns around even more as the audience loudly pop when the camera reveals a largley focused and intense looking Mr Kenty, his usual grin draped across his face. He is wearing his official Kenty shirt in bright green with a pair of blue jeans and ostentatious Black and green Nike shoes. A few seconds pass before Kenty clenches his fist attempting to knock on Mike Hill's locker room door before dropping his fist and unclenching it. Kenty sighs to himself as Jack Reynolds walks into shot, clutching a microphone. He is wearing his usual attire of a casual, grey suit. Kenty turns around after hearing Reynolds enter the scene, with a grin as his blue eyes light up. Reynolds then begins to speak.*

JR: Evening Mr K... How is the evening going?

Mr Kenty: It's going good Jack... I mean, I was just about to pay a visit to a old friend of mine, Mr Mike Hill? does his name ring any bells? one of 6WF's most decorated champions and has the respect of the locker room! You could even say, this would be a standard visit. But, if i'm honest...I cannot wait to be teaming with Mike tonight to take on Crime Lord and Tom Ree. Wait a minute, Mr Ree! He is a teacher you know!

JR: Well, I'm glad I bumped into you, Kenty... I wanted to get your thoughts on the match tonight?

Mr Kenty: It's a pretty cool match tonight, huh J? In one corner you have a legend and a up and coming superstar who is destined for greatness. In the other corner you have two guys who have won multiple titles and have battled on the greatest stage of all... Born In Fire. It doesn't get much bigger and better than that, J. And I'm sure all of these fans remember the wars, Mike Hill and myself have had over the years. We have been through some wars! but I also have very fond memories...

Mr Kenty: It's pretty well documented that Mike Hill and myself have been apart of some of the greatest matches that this company has ever seen... we have done it all. From Elimination chamber matches to Single matches to time attack matches and finally to the main event in Born In Fire. Last year, I was pushed to my absolute limits by Mike Hill. He was one step ahead of the game, each and every time. He is a unique competitor and one that for once I can say is now in my corner, as I'am to him.

Mr Kenty: I'm sure as hell, Mike remembers Born In Fire last year, too... the show Mike and I put on for all those fans in the LG now, in London and around the world all marveled with wonder. Tonight, it's pretty monumental... why? because I think this is perhaps the same time Mike Hill and Mr Kenty have shared since. Both one year wiser and both more experienced and hungrier than ever. A pretty unstoppable force if I do say so myself, Jack? Crime Lord and Tom Ree... they will know they have been in a war this evening.

Mr Kenty: Mike Hill and I both have been around enough to realise that matches like these are built on trust and teamwork... I have no doubt in my mind that we are both on the same page tonight. Our history is in the past as far as I'm concerned... it's all about the future and we both need to pick up a win tonight. I cannot change or erase the past... their may be tensions between us, but as far as I'm concerned, that was a long time ago. A very long time ago... two very different people, but once again our paths lead in the same direction.

Mr Kenty: We also all know that these days, Mike Hill is a different guy. He has realised that with the great skill he possess in the ring and with his talent, must come humility and humbleness. And I admire that... it takes a big guy with the immense amount of talent he has to be the way he acts and conducts himself in the ring and with the fans. And as I said, I respect and admire that. But at the same time, I know what the guy is all about and his will to win remains the same which is equally impressive.

JR: What about your opponents, Tom Ree and Crime Lord?

Mr Kenty: Both very interesting and different characters, Jack. We both know that despite being a newcomer to this business, Tom Ree is lighting up the world of 6WF. Both with his immense knowledge and also his in ring ability's. The guy knows his stuff but... despite all that. He is now in the shark pit. This is where things get serious... he is sharing a ring with three champions. Three guys who have been in some brutal and nasty matches... I have no doubt he is going to hang with us well but this is where things may lead to detentions.

Mr Kenty: I remember being in school and the teachers would always look down on guys like me... happy go lucky kind of guys. We wanted to learn but we were daydreamers. Believers and optimists. We hoped for a life over than academia and that didn't sit well with those teachers. Ree can preach to the fans and preach to his opponents about his mental and physical abilities but at the end of the day... teachers may think they have control but they don't. And that is the case until he earns respect. Pay your dues... with action not words.

Mr Kenty: Crime Lord... well, I can tell you all day long about how much I respect the guy and how much of a icon he is for this company... but at the end of the day, respect is a two way thing and he clearly lacks respect for me. But that's okay... I'm enjoying that added piece of our history, I have always been an underdog and the day I finally get respect from Crime Lord will be one of those days, I will remember for ever. But for now, it's all gun blazing at sundown in the that squared circle!

Mr Kenty: The way I see it... Crime Lord is still a champion. In my eyes, you don't need a championship belt, it doesn't define you. What defines you is the graft in this very ring and for nearly over five years, Crime Lord has grafted in this ring with massive success. In my eyes, he is a champion. He has survived and that is the name of the guy... survival. This is survival of the fittest this company and the champions always come out on top. Big Max Adamson may have that title belt but Crime Lord, Mr Kenty, Cassius Zhi and names like that will always be here to fight.

JR: One Final question, Kenty? you mention Cassius Zhi... last week we saw the Zhilots for perhaps the first time, weak? would you agree?

Mr Kenty: Perhaps. But I don't say or agree they are weak. They are still a huge threat... I saw the eyes of Cassius Zhi last week and I can clearly say that the fire still burns. The anger, the aggression and the evilness still burns brightly in his twisted soul. He is out for one thing and one thing only and that is to destroy this company. One bad week doesn't make a war. It takes months for the war to be over, and this war is far from over.

Mr Kenty: Cassius Zhi and the Zhilots need to be stopped and restrained as soon as possible. If I'm not the man to do it then I hope Max Adamson is the man to do it tonight. Max has all the tools available to him and if he manages to do the impossible, then I will respect Max even more. It's going to be a mega night, J! I hope your ready because 6WF is about to be taken to the next level... Enjoy!

*Striding away from shot, Kenty suddenly stops looking at Mike Hill's large black door before the camera catches a smile and a glint in the blue eyes of Mr Kenty. He then marches down the corridor and away from Reynolds who looks on impressed with Kenty's words and maturity. The scene then cuts away to a commercial break.*

Mat

Back to top Go down

Match 4
Crime Lord & Tom Ree vs. Mike Hill & Mr. Kenty

RJ: And now we return to tag team action following that commercial break.

MW: I'm looking forward to this match, particularly as it sees two of my favourite competitors paired together in Crime Lord and Tom Ree. Contrasting personalities but great wrestlers.

RJ: And they find themselves up against two of the crowd's favourites, as they take on Mr Kenty and European Champion Mike Hill.

"Successful" hits and the crowd greet the arrival of the teacher with boos as Tom Ree makes his way out onto the stage purposefully, striding down to the ring and then stepping through the middle rope. He's carrying a briefcase that he throws down to the outside.

RJ: We've already seen Ree attempt to use that briefcase once tonight, I wonder if we will see him try again in this match-up.

"Rain Wizard" blares out over the speakers and the crowd descend into boos as the 6WF veteran Crime Lord strides out onto the stage. He glares around the arena before making his way down the ramp and stepping into the ring.

MW: A fantastic win for Crime Lord last week over Udo Berg, where he somehow managed to hit the lock n load on the gigantic Project F.E.A.R man.

‘Next Big Thing’ blasts out of the speakers and the crowd give a big cheer, Mike Hill walks out confidently, the European Championship around his waist. He jogs down the ramp, rolling his shoulders as he does. He unhooks the belt from his waist, raises it in the air and points to the belt. He slides under the bottom rope and jumps up to the middle rope in the corner and the crowd give another cheer.

MW: Already seen Hill tonight as well, interfering in Cameron Faith's match, will we see Faith seeking revenge immediately?

‘Turn up the Trouble’ plays and the crowd cheersexplode as Mr Kenty bounds out onto the stage. He stops and breathes in the atmosphere, looking round and mouthing ‘wow’ before making his way towards the ring, slapping hands with people on the front row. Kenty slides into the ring, staring across at Crime Lord.

RJ: Kenty's found himself alongside Nemesis for the past two weeks, a new partner tonight for the former undisputed champion.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

It's Mike Hill and Tom Ree who go in for the lock-up. Ree applies a side armbar hold, which Hill counters with an arm drag takedown. The Teacher rolls up to his feet, Hill lifts Ree up and nails an inverted atomic drop. Hill then runs off the ropes, connecting with a spinning heel kick.

Ref: 1...........2.........Kick out!

Ree gets the shoulder up, Hill starts stomping down on the head of Ree before applying a side headlock. Ree gets to his feet, he attempts a belly to back suplex but Hill lands on his feet behind Ree and then nails a reverse DDT. He follows that up with a standing shooting star press. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

Tom Ree again kicks out. Hill drags him up and hits a snap suplex. Ree rolls back towards the corner, where Hill sprints in and nails a dropkick. He throws Ree to the floor, going up top and hitting a flying leg drop.

RJ: Fantastic start to this match from Hill, he's on fire!

Kenty offers the tag and Hill is happy to tag out to his former rival. Kenty steps into the ring, he lifts up Ree before hitting him with a forward Russian legsweep. He then makes the cover.

Ree is dragged up by Kenty, he attempts a neckbreaker but Ree blocks before nailing a neckbreaker of his own. Ree hooks the leg.

Kenty drives the shoulder up, Ree allows him to his feet before forcing him into the canvas with a ranhei. Ree then makes the tag to Crime Lord, who steps into the ring. Kenty stirs and Crime Lord bounces off the ropes, nailing the Mafia Mow Down!

MW: Crime Lord going for a big move early on!

Ref: 1................2.................Kick out!

RJ: That was close!

Crime Lord brings Kenty up to his feet, he hits a couple of big right-handed body shots before then clubbing Kenty around the side of the head with a left-handed punch. Crime Lord then lifts a boot up into the stomach, Kenty lurches over and Crime Lord hits a fisherman’s suplex, bridging over into the cover.

Kenty kicks out, Crime Lord throws him to the corner and tags in Tom Ree. Crime Lord hits a series of stiff shoulders into the gut, before stepping out as Ree punches away at the head of Kenty. He eventually has to allow Crimey out of the corner, then hitting a flapjack. Ree covers.

Tom Ree locks in a sleeper hold, Kenty fights up to a vertical base. He spins his way out of the hold, only for Ree to lift the former world champion onto his shoulders and then drop him to the mat with a Samoan Drop. Ree then bounces off the ropes, hitting a leaping knee drop to the face. Cover.

MW: Ree and Crime Lord dominating Kenty.

Ree tags out to Crimey. He locks in an armbar on Kenty. Kenty fights up to his feet with the armbar hold still applied, only for Crime Lord to floor him with a huge clothesline. He makes the cover.

Crime Lord gets up to his feet, he hauls up Mr Kenty and fires in a number of knees to the gut, before whipping Kenty into the ropes. On the rebound meets the popular star with a big belly to belly suplex. Kenty staggers to his feet and Crime Lord drills him to the mat with a Spinebuster. Before covering, he runs and takes Hill off the apron with a big boot. Crimey returns to cover Kenty.

Crime Lord tags out to Tom Ree, he steps in and lifts up Kenty. He hits a German suplex. Ree keeps the hold applied, but he drags up Kenty and hits a 2nd German suplex. Ree goes for the third German suplex, but Kenty counters with a snapmare. They roll up, Kenty hits a neckbreaker...

Ree stirs groggily and dives to the corner, tagging in Crime Lord. He is back into the ring, he hauls up Kenty and sets up for a powerbomb. Kenty counters with a hurracanrana, Crime Lord rolls up and Kenty hits a side slam backbreaker. Cover.

RJ: Kenty looking to mount a comeback now!

MW: It's down to him with Hill still out of action on the outside.

Kenty is slowly up to his feet, Crime Lord rising up at the same time. The two start exchanging blows, only for Kenty to manage to block a punch and nail a hip toss. Crime Lord is up to a vertical base and Kenty nails an inverted headlock backbreaker, he runs off the ropes...

RJ: Boot to the back of the head by Kenty!

Crime Lord drives the shoulder up, Kenty stands over the former world champion before nailing a forward Russian legsweep. Crimey stumbles to his feet, Kenty runs the ropes and nails a leaping leg-drop bulldog. He hooks the leg once more.

MW: Kenty really taking it to Crimey here.

Ref: 1..............2.............Kick out!

Crime Lord gets the shoulder up off the canvas, but Mr Kenty is immediately back onto the offensive by hitting a number of fist drops into the face. He then waits for Crimey to rise before reeling off a number of rights and lefts to the head of Crimey who stumbles back, trying to protect himself but can’t really get a block in on any of Kenty’s punches.

Kenty backs Crime Lord into the ropes where he continues with the punching until the referee is forced to step in. Kenty eagerly moves back in as soon as the ref finishes warning him, he connects with a clothesline that flips Crime Lord over the top rope. Crimey lands on the ring apron, Kenty applies a front facelock before dragging Crime Lord forward to rest his legs on the 2nd rope...

RJ: Spike DDT!

MW: Kenty's absolutely unstoppable here!

Ref: 1..............2.................Ree breaks the pin!

Tom Ree dives and breaks the pin. He hauls up Kenty but the former world champion shoves him back into the ropes. Kenty then runs off the ropes, before sending Ree flying with a clothesline.

Kenty turns around, Crime Lord is up and kicks him in the gut. He goes for the Custody but Kenty spins out...

RJ: MIC CHECK!

Ref: 1........................2................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: What a comeback by Mr Kenty!

MW: Tremendous from the fan favorite!

RJ: He took a beating for the majority of that match but then mounted a comeback like I've never seen, taking out both Ree and Crime Lord.

Tom Ree stirs on the outside, he is about to enter the ring when Clarke James emerges from the crowd to huge cheers from the crowd. He runs along the announce desk before leaping onto Ree, into a Lou Thesz press and nailing a series of punches to the head.

Ree manages to free himself, James rolls up and Ree runs in at him but James counters with a back body drop, sending Ree into the laps of the front row. The Teacher quickly wriggles free and tries to make his way up the steps, James follows through the crowd to loud cheers.

RJ: Revenge for James after earlier...

MW: And now Cameron Faith wants some as well!

Mike Hill has rolled into the ring to celebrate, with Kenty climbing to the top turnbuckle, Hill is stood in the centre of the ring holding the European Title up as Faith sprints down the ramp. He slides under the bottom rope and takes Hill down with a double axe handle to the back of the head.

He stomps down on the head of Hill repeatedly, throwing the European Title down to the outside. Kenty steps off the turnbuckle to see it unfolding. He drags Faith back before throwing him out over the top rope.

Kenty walks towards the ropes, staring at Faith who retreats up the ramp looking scornfully at Kenty. He turns around...

RJ: LOCK N LOAD!

Crime Lord lays out Kenty with the lock n load, he stands over the former world champion with a few cheers audible for Crime Lord as he looks down at Kenty.

Mat

Back to top Go down

The crowd immediately boo as Max Adamson is shown on the Titantron with his Guardian Angel alongside him, Adamson has the 6WF and TAW World Championships proudly displayed on his shoulders and a navy blue and white "Team Adamson" t-shirt. The camera pans back to reveal Jack Reynolds conducting the interview;

JR: Max Adamson, what do you make of your guardian Angel making his presence felt last week when he single handedly took on six Zhi-lots and saved you from a beating?

(Adamson looks at Reynolds bemusedly)

Max: So Angel saved me... Jack, the only thing Angel saved me from is having to deal with the Zhi-lots myself. I could have easily taken out those six no-marks in orange. I have previous, ask Willy Wonka. But Angel is here so I can focus on beating and being the very best in 6WF. Last week I was going to give Cassius a bit of comeuppance for him and his Zhi-lots giving me a concussion just days before the Redemption Pay Per View, but Cassius isn't the fearless man he once was Jack. Would the Cassius Zhi of old have hidden behind his cronies? Hell no. Max Adamson is on a roll that literally nobody can stop. And Cassius knows this, hence he tried to have me beaten down in a six on one attack, and that backfired too. Next week, there will be no hiding place for Cassius.

JR: We all saw Angel's impressive dominance of the Zhi-lots but will he be able to replicate the element of surprise?

Max: It has nothing to do with the Zhi-lots being surprised, if they didn't know about Angel before then more fool them Jack. But as I've said, Angel is the eyes in the back of my head. The man who stands in front of the massive target on my back and beckons anyone trying to screw me over to bring the fight. With Angel watching my back at ringside, I can focus on who I'm facing inside the ring. And as I've shown since we brought Angel into Team Adamson, I've managed to successfully defend the Undisputed Championship against Crime Lord without fear of others sticking their nose in, and I've managed to render Cassius Zhi powerless. Powerless Jack! Cassius Zhi likes to hold all the aces, but Max Adamson had a real ace up his sleeve. Cassius was surprised, he couldn't believe it. But he doesn't have the same power, the same one-up on Max Adamson. I'm the Undisputed Champion, I'm in the form of my life, I'm on one hell of an undefeated streak, and the one thing Cassius Zhi had on me as a potential advantage in any one on one match between us has been negated now Angel has rendered the Zhi-lots threat null and void. And the same thing will happen this week, when that bell rings, it will be Max Adamson versus Cassius Zhi. We've had our history but this is unprecedented Jack. Cassius will not be able to handle Max Adamson. He wont have his Zhi-lots on standby because Angel will be in my corner. And I guarantee that what happened to Mr Kenty, what happened to Crime Lord, what happened to Vortex, what happened to Johnny Oko, and what happened to TGA will happen to Cassius Zhi. You will be left laying on the mat as Max Adamson will have passed you by.

JR: What was your mindset last week as you left Cassius Zhi to fend for himself against Nemesis and Mr Kenty?

Max: My mindset? My mindset was that The Saint doesn't call the shots around here. He may think he does, he may make the matches but Max Adamson is the one who dictates what happens. I proved that last week, the tag team match Saint wanted, I dictated how long it went on for before ending it. I dictated that Cassius Zhi got a little payback at the hands of Nemesis and Kenty. Sure, I talked up a good game but I knew what was going to happen, because I dictate what happens around here. I'm the Undisputed Heavyweight Champion of the World, wherever I go, and that means a lot more than The Saint recognises. This week, Saint may have made the match, but I'm calling the shots Jack. Angel will stop the Zhi-lots, and Max Adamson will put a stop to Cassius Zhi.

JR: Any word on who your next title defence will be against?

Max: No official word yet, I've no doubt The Saint will try some old trick to set me up, but as soon as I know who I'm facing I'll put my plans in place and believe me Jack, it doesn't even matter who I'm facing because the outcome will be the same. Max Adamson, STILL your 6WF Undisputed Champion.

(Adamson offers to shake Reynolds' hand but walks away before Jack can shake it)

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:09 pm

Match 5

RJ: A real grudge match now for you here on Lockdown next.

MW: A match that could quite easily grace the main event of a pay per view, let alone a Lockdown.

RJ: As it is, it's the only penultimate match of tonight's show.

MW: And we have our general manager to thank for this match, as Cassius Zhi squares off against 6WF Undisputed Champion Max Adamson.

'They Say’ by Scars on Broadway blares through the speakers and the LG Arena erupts into a chorus of boo’s as Cassius Zhi walks out onto the stage. He moves his head from side to side once before striding down the ramp. He climbs up the steel steps into the ring, where he stands waiting...

RJ: Zhi hasn't exactly had the best of times in recent weeks, especially since the return of Nemesis.

MW: And I'm not sure it's going to pick up tonight, he's going to be facing a fired-up, and more confident than ever, Max Adamson.

"Lonely boy" blares out through the speakers and the crowd continue booing as Max Adamson strides out, the two title belts resting on either of his shoulders. He is closely followed by the masked figure of The Angel, who strolls behind Max as he swaggers down the ramp to the ring. He rolls in and holds the title belts up.

RJ: Tag partners last week, opponents tonight. And we know Max Adamson will be a lot happier about that scenario.

MW: Especially with someone like The Angel in his corner. That man is an absolute beast, he destroyed the Zhilots last week.

RJ: Arguably Zhi's biggest weapon, the men who so nearly put Adamson out of action.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Max Adamson and Cassius Zhi circle the ring already staring each other out. Zhi goes in for the lock-up, Adamson takes him down with an arm drag. Zhi stirs to his feet, Adamson leaps at him, knocking him down with a Lou Thesz Press before nailing a succession of huge punches. He is forced away by the ref, Zhi stumbles up and Max knocks him down with a flying clothesline.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Zhi forces the shoulder up, Adamson places Cassius into a front facelock. He drags him to a vertical base, before connecting with a series of European Uppercuts into the chin. Adamson then whips Zhi firmly into the ropes, on the rebound Max hits him with a snap powerslam. Cover.

MW: Adamson taking the attack to Zhi early on, just as we expected.

Max grabs Zhi by the head, he hauls him to his feet by the hair before throwing Zhi shoulder-first into the steel ring post. Adamson then grabs Zhi by the head, smashing it into the top turnbuckle cover continually until again the referee steps in. Max then grabs Cassius by the waist, before launching him into the canvas with a German suplex. He bridges over into the pin.

Zhi drives the shoulder up, Adamson leaps to his feet and drives a couple of firm stomps down into the head of Zhi. The Angel watches on intently from outside the ring, but then suddenly turns and begins walking up the ramp.

RJ: Where's he going?

MW: Perhaps Max feels he doesn't need the assistance of his bodyguard tonight. He is dominating this match after all.

Cassius is allowed to his feet by Adamson who then goes for a neckbreaker. Zhi blocks it and then counters with a swinging neckbreaker of his own. Zhi bounces off the ropes, hitting a leaping knee down into the face. Cover.

Ref: 1...........2.........Kick out!

Max forces the shoulder up, Zhi looks down at Adamson before grinning. He sits up Max, before crashing a series of forearms into the back of the head. Zhi then runs off the ropes, hitting a shining wizard on Adamson. He hooks the leg.

Cassius rolls to his feet, he stands waiting for Adamson to rise. He then drives a roundhouse kick into the right side of Max. He then nails a 2nd roundhouse kick to the left hand side, following that with a spinning shoot kick to the stomach of Adamson. The Undisputed champion lurches forward, Zhi then leaps into the air and connects with a scissors kick on Adamson. He covers.

RJ: Zhi coming back into this match-up.

MW: Ever since The Angel left ringside, Adamson's form seems to have slumped.

Max again forces the shoulder up. Zhi drives a couple of knees down into the back, before synching in a grounded abdominal stretch. Cassius eventually lifts Adamson to his feet and then drilling him into the canvas with a pumphandle slam. Max rolls to his feet, Zhi takes him down with a spinning heel kick. He hooks the leg.

Cassius drags Adamson back to the corner, before hitting a boot to the head. Max slumps down, Zhi then stomps away on the head of Max until the referee steps in. Cassius then bounces off the ropes, hitting a running kick to the head. He hooks the leg after dragging Max away from the corner.

Ref: 1...............2..............Kick out!

Adamson kicks out, Zhi waits for him to rise before going for a superkick which Adamson blocks. He then shoves Zhi back towards a corner, before running in and hitting a big splash. Cassius stumbles forward out of the corner and walks straight into knee to the stomach from Max. He runs the ropes...

MW: Fa-Maxxer!

Ref: 1...................2..................Kick out!

Now it's Cassius' turn to drive the shoulder up. Max stands waiting for Zhi to rise, before booting him in the gut and nails a DDT. Max then climbs to the top rope, waiting for Zhi to rise before leaping off the top rope...

RJ: Crossbody!

Ref: 1..................2..................Kick out!

Adamson lifts up Zhi, monkey flipping Cassius into the corner. Adamson hits a series of punches into the gut, before lifting Cassius up to the top rope. Max sets up for a superplex...

MW: Zhi blocks it!

RJ: Facebuster into the top turnbuckle!

Adamson falls back from the corner to the canvas. Zhi then steadies himself before diving down off the top rope...

RJ: Frog splash!

Ref: 1........................2......................Kick out!

Cassius stands over Max, waiting for him to rise when suddenly a Zhilot falls out onto the stage. Another Zhilot staggers out, Zhi turns around to see what is happening as The Angel strides out through the curtain.

RJ: That's where he went!

MW: The Angel is taking the fight to the Zhilots.

One of the Zhilots rolls up and The Angel flattens him with a big boot to the head. The other Zhilot is then grabbed by the head, The Angel then launches him into the titantron. That Zhilot staggers back, The Angel knocks him down with a clothesline.

Zhi is watching on in shock, he then turns around...

RJ: GORE! GORE! GORE!

MW: He nearly broke him in half!

Ref: 1..........................2.................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Max Adamson continues his impressive vein of form since becoming Undisputed Champion.

MW: And The Angel continues to make an impact, laying out more Zhilots after his actions last week.

RJ: Adamson has certainly found someone who is more than capable of protecting him from the threat of Zhi, The Zhilots or anyone else for that matter.

Adamson stands applauding The Angel as he stands over the fallen Zhilots. Max then steps through the middle rope and walks up the ramp. He congratulates The Angel who nods back.

Adamson and The Angel leave the stage as Zhi begins to stir, suddenly the lights go down...

MW: What the hell is going on?

RJ: A power malfunction? Guys in the truck, what's going on?!

MW: Who is this? Who has done this?

RJ: It's him!!

The lights flicker back on and the crowd go wild as Nemesis is stood in the ring, Zhi turns around and jolts back in shock. Nemesis stares down at Zhi as Lockdown goes to a commercial break.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:09 pm

Our scene opens in the make shift gym of Austin Stevens, the camera focused on Austin who is sat rocking back and forth with the hardcore title laid out in front of him. As Austin rocks the camera shows that his trade mark “FUCK PG” top has been changed, with PG crossed out in red spray paint with the words 'THE SAINT' replacing it. Austin shakes his head as he begins to speak to himself, his eyes wide and focused on the title.

“...on fucking Lockdown?”

Austin snarls and punches the ground rapidly before breathing heavily

“...they're trying to take my title on an episode of FUCKING LOCKDOWN?! They're seriously trying to end my reign, my rebirth of this fucking company on a weekly show? FUCKING CUNTS!”

Austin offloads more punches in to the ground and spits on the hardcore title before getting up and quickly pacing back and forth, continuing to speak to himself as he does.

“I'll fucking show them...and god damn it's going to be ironic...THEY'RE FUCKING DONE! FUCK THEM! They want to get rid of me because I ruin they're wannabe PG image? I'm going to make sure that this main event is a blood bath...I'm going to make sure that if I lose this fucking title...I go out on MY terms...that I take Lockdown out with me...FUCKING CUNTS WON'T KNOW WHAT HIT THEM! Fuck me, once the sponsors see what I do to those three other cunts...they'll want to pull the fucking plug.”

Austin quickly drops to the floor and sits in front of the title again

“Who the fuck does Saint think he is? He really thinks any of those guys can replace me? FUCK THEM! We've got Lucas Takeo...the failed hardcore champion who couldn't even keep his fucking job...then we have Blue Dragon who's been my bitch since day one! Oh and the 'biggest threat'...the self proclaimed hardcore champion...MR Washed up himself...Logan Kincade...mr Giggles...I kind of like him...it's a shame I'm going to break his fucking neck.”

Austin smiles at the thought and begins to sign off.

“They want the hardcore title? Fuck it, they can have it but they get everything that goes with it...they get the scars...they get the blood...they get the pain...and best of all...they get me choking them until they pass out every single week until they realise that with or without this title...it's MINE!”

As the scene ends Austin continues to rock back and forth.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:10 pm

Max Adamson is shown walking through the backstage area as Jack Reynolds rushes to approach him...

JR: Max? Max? Can we get a few words?

Adamson stops and smiles...

MA: Sure, Jack? What’s up?

JR: Have you not got anything more to say? Was that attack on the Zhilots planned? What sort of message are you and your Angel trying to send?

MA: Listen, Jack. This isn’t about sending messages, it’s about making points. For months now, The Saint has allowed these brutal assaults by the Zhilots and anyone else to take place. Tonight I showed that by simply being proactive you can deal with the problems. Problems that have riddled this company. Problems that hae left your world champion without a valid opponent.

Why do you think that is, Jack? Why do you think nobody is prepared to stand and fight Max Adamson? Aside from the fact I’m the greatest world champion this company has ever seen, and my Guardian Angel by my side, they’re all terrified of what will happen after I’ve laid waste to them. Worried for their careers and their wellbeing.

The Saint has abused his power. Turn a blind eye to the chaos and disruption that’s taken place. He’s scared of Cassius. Scared of Nemesis. Scared of Max Adamson and the damage I’m going to do to his reputation. What kind of example is that to the roster, Jack? Why don’t you answer me a question? Who is going to end this reign of tyranny and roster 6WF to it’s former glory??

JR: I...

MA: I’ll tell you, Jack.

Me.

I will. And you can believe in me.

Max places his hand on the shoulder of Reynolds before walking off whistling.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:10 pm

Main Event

Mike Bird: Ladies and Gentleman...the following is a Fatal Four Way, falls count anywhere match scheduled for ONE FALL and is for the 6WF HARDCORE TITLE!

Introducing the first of three challengers...he hails from Liverpool, England weighs in at 266lbs...BLUE DRAGON!

"Freak on a leash" sounds out across the arena as the crowd start to cheer. Blue Dragon appears on the top of the ramp and soon starts to head down the ramp. He tags the fans hands before continuing his stride down the ramp, sliding in and leaping to his feet.

RJ: Welcome back folks, as you heard it is now time for our MAIN EVENT! And what a Main Event it is.

MW: A Main Event where this idiot stands no chance.

Mike Bird: Introducing the second of three challengers...he also hails from Liverpool, England and weighs in at 252lbs...LOGAN KINCADE!

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED...”Edgecrusher” roars out around the arena. Logan Kincade steps out on to the ramp, he stares down at Blue Dragon before storming down the ramp to the ring. He climbs onto the apron and through the middle rope, staring it out with his old rival.

Mw: I think this could be Kincade's match, this match offers him the chance to go after everyone, rather than paying attention to one competitor. Sometimes that can make him a bit reckless.

RJ: He has as much chance as anyone.

Mike Bird: And now the final challenger...he hails from Norwich, England and weighs in at 317lbs...LUKAS TAKEO!

"From Yesterday" blares out, the arena lights dim and the crowd go wild as Lukas Takeo walks slowly out onto the stage, head bowed with a towel draped over his head. He continues walking like that all the way down to the ring, the lights switch back on as Takeo climbs in over the top rope. He removes the towel and throws it into the crowd.

RJ: Takeo looking for his 2nd Hardcore Title win, after destroying everyone on route to his first title win.

MW: He didn't have Stevens to deal with on that occassion.

Mike Bird: And finally...he hails from Detroit, Michigan and weighs in at 250lbs...he is the REIGNING and DEFENDING 6WF HARDCORE CHAMPION...Austin Stevens!

The stage begins to fill with smoke and the lights go down as a figure appears amongst the smoke, the lights go on as “Defective Breed” begins to blast out of the speakers. Austin walks down to the ring and rolls under the ropes before standing in the centre of the ring shouts out “Motor City Massacre!” making an M with his hand before pointing to the Hardcore Title around his waist.

MW: What a reign this man has had as Hardcore champion!

RJ: Arguably his toughest test tonight though Michael, he doesn't need to be pinned or submitted to lose the match.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to kick the match off. Stevens, Takeo, Blue Dragon and Kincade stand in the four corners of the squared circle. They stare each other down before all dropping down to the outside. They all go under the ring, bringing out a weapon each. Blue Dragon has a steel chair, Kincade a kendo stick, Take baseball bat and Stevens a barbed wire 2x4.

The four men are staring each other down, Kincade then makes the first move, going after Blue Dragon. Blue Dragon blocks the kendo stick with his chair, before kicking Kincade in the stomach. BD then smashes the chair down into the back of Kincade who writhes in pain.

Austin Stevens quickly tries to take advantage of a distracted Takeo by lining up a shot with the barbed wire 2x4 but Takeo ducks under it, he then drives the baseball bat into the stomach. He then whips him firmly into the railings. Takeo places the bat onto the floor, he lifts Stevens onto his shoulders before repeatedly dropping him down across the railings with a number of snake eyes.

RJ: This match has already imploded!

Takeo then drags up Stevens, before slamming him down on the outside. Takeo then grabs the baseball bat, he swings the bat and smashes it into the back of the Hardcore champion. He then synchs in a camel clutch, using the bat to choke out Stevens.

MW: Not a good predicament for Stevens early on in this contest, Takeo taking advantage of the falls count anywhere stipulation.

Takeo continues to wrench back with the bat, but Blue Dragon relents from his attack on Kincade. He picks up the steel chair, running in and crashing the chair into the head of Takeo. He falls to the floor, Blue Dragon covers.

Ref: 1............2...........Kick out!

Blue Dragon isn't perturbed by the kick out from Takeo, he quickly grabs the chair, putting Takeo into a kneeling position before driving the chair up into the throat of Takeo. He falls back to the floor, BD then sits the chair up. He drags Takeo to his knees, before suplexing him down onto the chair. BD then hooks the leg again.

Takeo forces the shoulder up, Blue Dragon searches under the ring and pulls out a trash can. He removes the lid, before picking up Takeo. He drives the big man's head into the steel ring post repeatedly. Takeo stumbles back, Blue Dragon picks up the trash can lid and waits for Takeo to rise before leaping off the ring apron, hitting a double axe handle, driving the lid into the head of Takeo. Blue Dragon again goes for the cover.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Takeo again kicks out. Blue Dragon hauls him up, before crashing in a couple of big punches to the head. He grabs a trash can, throwing it towards Takeo. He catches it, Blue Dragon goes for a boot but Takeo counters by crashing the trash can down into the head of Blue Dragon. He crumples to the floor and Takeo covers.

RJ: There's the first turning point of the match.

After the kick out from Blue Dragon, Takeo grabs the trash can and lays it out flat. He picks up Blue Dragon, before nailing a brainbuster down onto the can. Takeo doesn't cover though, he instead sits Blue Dragon up against the steel ring post. He places the trash can in front of his face, before running in and booting the can into the face of BD. He hooks the leg.

Takeo lifts up Blue Dragon, before attempting an Irish whip into the railings. Takeo grabs the baseball bat, he runs in at Blue Dragon and hits a clothesline, holding the bat along his arm so it applies extra force to the head. Takeo then suplexes Blue Dragon into the front lap of the crowd.

BD rolls over, Takeo steps over the railings onto the outside before slinging Blue Dragon over his shoulders and nailing a powerslam. Blue Dragon staggers up, Takeo shoves a fan out of his seat. He picks up the chair, smashing it over the head of BD who falls to the floor. Takeo covers.

Ref: 1...................2............Kick out!

MW: This is incredibly impressive from Lukas Takeo!

Takeo leans over the railings to pick up the baseball bat, at which point Kincade strikes, pulling Takeo down throat-first across the railings. Kincade quickly rolls Takeo back over the railings to outside the ring. Logan removes the matting to expose the concrete floor, before grabbing the baseball bat for himself.

He waits for Takeo to get to his knees, before smashing the bat into the chest of Takeo. He clutches at his abdomen as Kincade fires in another shot with the bat. Kincade then switches tact, crashing the bat into the back. He then drags up Takeo before showing tremendous power by throwing Takeo into the steel steps. Kincade quickly hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2...............Kick out!

Kincade lifts up Takeo, he then throws him into the steel ring post. Takeo staggers back and Kincade crashes a superkick into the chin of Takeo. He stumbles forward, and Austin Stevens comes out of nowhere, knocking Takeo down with a discus clothesline. He looks to Kincade, they nod at each other before Stevens covers.

Ref: 1.............2............Kick out!

RJ: Takeo and Stevens working together!

MW: They have previous for it RJ, they did team together at Redemption.

Kincade and Stevens drag up Takeo, they both grab a kendo stick. Kincade crashes the stick into the abdomen of Takeo, while Stevens drives the stick into the back of Takeo. Eventually they relent, Logan boots Takeo in the stomach. He applies a chicken-wing hold, as Stevens crashes the kendo stick into the gut.

Kincade then shoves Takeo into the path of Stevens, who flings him into the announce table with a gutwrench suplex. Logan then runs in, nailing a punt kick to the head of the monstrous Takeo. Logan then hooks the leg.

Takeo kicks out, Stevens and Logan lift up Takeo. They smash his head into the announce table repeatedly, before lying his legs across it. Stevens synchs Takeo in a front faceock as Logan drags the steel steps closer to the announce table. Kincade picks up the barbed wire 2x4, which he then proceeds to crash into back of Takeo.

Eventually he relents, as Stevens then connects with a spike DDT down onto the steel ring steps. Takeo rolls off, blood pouring from his head as Stevens makes the cover.

Ref: 1..............2...............Kick out!

Stevens lifts up Takeo, crashing in a series of big European Uppercuts to the chin, forcing Takeo into the announce table as the commentators leap up. Stevens and Kincade each then rip a monitor from the table, they simultaneously run at Takeo, crashing one monitor into each side of his head.

Kincade and Stevens then turn towards each other, staring each other down.

RJ: Here we go!

Logan and Austin throw the monitors down to the floor...

MW: It looks like it's going to be a fist fight!

Again the duo nod, before they starting exchanging booming punches as the crowd erupt with noise. Neither man gain the advantage as they fight all the way around the ring, Stevens gains a slight advantage with a European Uppercut only for Kincade to nail a headbutt in rebuttal.

Austin Stevens then fires in a right hand, followed by a left only for Kincade to block a third punch, Logan then hits his own three punch combination. Kincade then drives the head of Stevens into the steel ring post. He then runs in, super-kicking Stevens down to the floor.

Logan hauls up Stevens in a front facelock, crashing a number of big knees into the faces of Stevens who falls back into the ring apron. Kincade pulls the ring apron over Stevens, trapping him inside which allows Logan to then clamber onto the ring apron. He removes some brass knuckles from his wrestling shorts, before pummeling down on the head of Stevens.

RJ: What a brawl this is!

Stevens then throws Logan off the ring apron with a Samoan Drop. Austin Stevens then frees himself from within the ring apron. He grabs another baseball bat before driving the bat into the head of Logan Kincade. He then lifts up Logan, smashing European Uppercuts into the chin of Kincade.

MW: BLUE DRAGON!

RJ: Where did he come from?!

MW: SUICIDE DIVE!

Blue dragon then hauls up Stevens, he fires in punch after punch that sends Stevens retreating up the ramp. They reach the top of the stage, where Blue Dragon continues with the punches. Stevens lifts a knee to the gut, before grabbing BD by the head and slams him into titantron. He staggers back as Stevens pummels away at him, going backstage with Blue Dragon.

MW: We're going to have cameras following this backstage folks, don't worry.

Takeo is up on the outside, as is Logan. They roll into the ring, Kincade fires in a series of punches that catch Takeo off guard. Logan then runs and goes for a clothesline, which Takeo counters with a back body drop sending Kincade down to the outside. Takeo climbs up to the top rope, flying off and nailing a clothesline.

The big man hauls up Kincade, booting him in the gut and then drills him into the steel steps with a powerbomb. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2...............Kick out!

Takeo drags up Kincade, he grabs him by the waist before flinging Logan into the railings. Takeo grabs a trolley from under the ring, which he then shoves into Kincade. He then drags Logan away from the railings, he turns the trolley over before hitting Logan with a DDT onto it. Cover.

Takeo starts choking out Kincade on the floor, as the cameras go backstage for a moment which shows Stevens and Blue Dragon firing in big punches on each other, brushing past any attempts from security to break up the fight.

RJ: Those two really can't stand each other can they?!

The cameras return to ringside, Kincade is dragged into a chokeslam position by Takeo but he fights out, kicking the big man in the gut before nailing a piledriver onto the exposed concrete. He covers.

Ref: 1....................2.................Kick out!

Takeo barely forces the shoulder up, Logan sets up for a 2nd piledriver but Takeo back body drops him over the announce table. Takeo goes to pick up Kincade, who pulls another set of brass knuckles out and drills Takeo in the head. He staggers back, Logan quickly moves the trolley near to the ring apron.

Kincade synchs in a sleeper hold on Takeo, he runs towards the ring apron...

MW: BLIND JUSTICE ONTO THE TROLLEY!

Ref: 1........................2......................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: HE GOT IT! HE GOT IT!

MW: NEW CHAMPION! NEW CHAMPION!

Mike Bird: Ladies and Gentleman...the winner of this match by way of PINFALL and your NEEWWWW 6WF HARDCORE CHAMPION...LOGANNNNNN KINCAAAAAAADEEEEEEE!

RJ: Logan Kincade is Hardcore champion once again!

MW: And that is a game-changer for this company!

RJ: Quite a stunning victory for Kincade, over three of the most talented Hardcore competitors in this company's history.

MW: Kincade got the win, but all the talk will be about the continuing feud between Stevens and Blue Dragon.

RJ: A buried alive match couldn't end it, and this match hasn't either, with the two brawling through the back.

MW: In fact, we think they're still brawling.

RJ: Something needs to be done to end this war, and that's what it is, because it is getting very dangerous for not just those two but everyone else in 6WF.

MW: We've got live footage now from backstage, let's take a look.

Blue Dragon is shown slumped against the wall, being checked over by medics, looking very pissed off as blood pours from a wound on his head. He gets to his feet, shoving some of the medics away.

BD then walks off, when suddenly the sound of screeching tyres can be heard. The camera pans to show a car speeding towards Blue Dragon, with Stevens visible in the drivers seat. Blue Dragon leaps into the air as the car races towards him, crashing into the wall with a sickening thud.

Blue Dragon is lay flat out on the bonnet of the car, with the bumper crumpled into the wall and Stevens slumped over the steering wheel as Lockdown goes off air, the screen fading to black.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down