6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 15th November

+7
Mat
Geoff
Marsh
xviperx
CJ
Twisty
6WF Admin
11 posters

6WF :: What We Do! :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 15th November Empty 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 15th November

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:20 pm

Match 1
Pick Your Poison Match
TGA v ????

Match 2
James McManus & Finlay v Udo Berg & Visage

Match 3
Pick Your Poison Match
Crime Lord v ????

Match 4
Blue Dragon v Lucas Takeo
The Fanatic as Special Enforcer

Match 5
Pick Your Poison Match
Max Adamson v ????

Match 6
Mike Hill & Kenji Hidari v Mr. Kenty & Cameron Faith

Match 7
Pick Your Poison Match
Lex Hart v ????

Main Event
Keith Leone v Geoff Steel w/ Logan Kincade

Last edited by Rich on Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 15th November Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 15th November

Post by Twisty Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:59 pm

The camera follows The Consultant leisurely walking in the depths of the 6WF building, twirling his cane and whistling as he goes. He seems at one with the world and enjoying life; his white suit immaculate as always and a bright red flower protruding from his jacket pocket. He turns the corner and comes to where The Consultancy have been training in their makeshift ring. Vortex looks noticeably bulkier whereas Johnny Oko, without his usual white shirt, shows off a rock hard 6 pack. The two men are sitting on the floor, wrapping bandages around their wrists, sweat pouring off their bodies and causing a light mist in the dim light shining above their heads. The Consultant peers at both men and smiles. Vortex doesn’t even look up as he addresses his manager.

Vortex: I didn’t think I would see you down here again…….

The Consultant extends his cane and places it under Vortex’s chin, pushing his head up so that their eyes lock.

The Consultant: You haven’t been deserted you know.

Vortex pushes the cane away firmly and slowly gets up, before turning to his partner.

Vortex: You deal with him……I am behind schedule.

He walks off into the darkness, moving his head to and fro and cracking a few punches off as he goes. Johnny looks to his manager with his eyes wide and speaks in hushed tones.

Oko: Did you bring it?

The Consultant is still watching the back of Vortex as he disappears, but answers Oko’s question by retrieving a small silver wrapper out of his pocket and chucking it in Johnny’s lap. The half-blood prince eagerly unwraps it and then furiously starts chewing the gum that it held. His eyes close as if in peace as his jaw movement starts to calm down. The Consultant at last moves his gaze towards Oko and starts to speak.

The Consultant: Is he ready?

Oko blows out a bubble and then starts chewing again.

Oko: He will be. Give it time. Oko is pleased you managed to get us out of action over these last few weeks. Means that Oko has properly prepared himself and Vinnie.

The Consultant: You sound like his Yoda. You obviously know more about getting Vortex in the right mind set then I ever could.

Oko: Oko has done nothing. Vinnie knows that he is lucky that the date of the fight of his life is known to him. Most warriors don’t have that luxury. Oko isn’t blind. Oko knows that Vinnie holds the key to victory at Born in Fire. If Oko’s arrival is not to be known as a failure, than Oko has to make sure this chance finally gets taken.

The Consultant looks at him and smirks.

The Consultant: You are bored aren’t you?

Johnny returns the smirk but then looks down at his wrists. He slowly tightens up the bandages and flexes his fingers.

Oko: Boredom is not something Oko is aware of. Oko’s life is about action and achieving greatness. If Oko needs to play babysitter to achieve that……then so be it.

The Consultant taps his cane on Johnny’s back and points in the direction Vortex walked.

The Consultant: Time will tell………..

He goes to walk off but then stops and turns slowly.

The Consultant: Make yourself known this week. Show the world just how far The Consultancy have come. And how ready they will be.

He taps his cane on the ground a few times before striding off. Oko says nothing, but simply plays with his bandages again, silently laughing under his breath.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 15th November Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 15th November

Post by CJ Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:59 pm

The camera cuts backstage into the locker room where the lone figure of Keith Leone can be seen, seated on one of the benches. Leone is on the process of taping his hands, all the time fixatedly staring down at the tape. When Leone is finished he places the tape down by his side and stares blankly into space before speaking.

Leone: My what a familiar feeling this become, one week rising as high as I’ve ever been, and then the next crashing to a new found low. Yet I still allow myself to be drawn into these games, people think I’m fickle and that by now I don’t have emotions towards this business anymore, but that is so wrong. I keep coming back for more because I love this place and I love this business too much to just allow it to blow away. Would an uncaring man really keep taking beatings and still come back with a smile on his face? No, I feel it’s my moral obligation to fight for this company, a company that provided me with so much and has asked for so little in return. I will admit though that events such as last week’s make me question my beliefs often, I mean there’s unsporting behaviour and then there is just plain cheating isn’t there? Throwing all of your boys against two men to make yourself look like the bigger man may well be effective short term Alex, but the long term implications are clearly less obvious to you, and I wonder if this war has really started to get that deep inside of your head. You send in your boys, we send in ours you get a new champion, we find a new challenger for him; this war will keep escalating as you facilitate it do so, and even you have addressed this issue. Something will have to give at some point because at this rate both sides will be torn apart sooner rather than later, so it’s good to see we have some common ground here. The problem for you now though, is that in a fairer fight, do you really think your boys can take us on and win? You do have a hell of a team built up, and if this 6CW two years ago and you were just fighting me, I really wouldn’t know what to do, but it’s not just me this time out. You’ve not only facilitated this war by building up an army and raising the stakes week in and week out, you’ve also created your own enemies this time out. You let your own arrogance cloud your judgement and instead of systematically destroying 6WF piece by piece, you tried to rip the walls down all at once, and as it turns out, that just hasn’t been too easy for you. At Born in Fire, when you send in your various men to clash with the best that 6WF has to offer, you’ll have no clue what’s going to happen, all you will know is that a lot of pent up anger and hatred is going to be let loose, and by the end of it all, there won’t be victors, there shall only be survivors.

Leone now pushes himself up off the bench and goes to one of the cupboards before producing one of his hoodies and putting it over his shoulders and then mock modelling in a mirror before turning back to the camera to speak.

Leone: At Lockdown last week you did admittedly send a pretty powerful message when you left me and Kenty on our backs in the middle of the ring and you even seem to have Cassius under some sort of control. But remember that one week’s dominance doesn’t mean victory in the war, especially when one of your World Champions is content with hiding behind one of the enforcers of your faction. Logan, I admire a man who picks his spots, hell I made a name for myself using that very tactic for almost a year in 6CW, it’s a sign of that psyche that makes you oh so dangerous. Your problem though is that you’re playing the master of the game right now, and I know how to play it against you. You can look for your cheap shots at Lockdown, but you should remember that by the end of this war, wins and losses on Lockdown aren’t really going to come into it, though from our brawl last week it’s clear you already know that. When push comes to shove at Lockdown, I will quite happily leap over that top rope just to get my hands on you even if it costs me the match with Geoff. That’s what this has gotten to Logan; I don’t care if my perfect record against Geoff gets soured as long as I get the job done against you. But I guess I shouldn’t forget the big fella, Geoff, old buddy, how are things in the ReGenesis playpen? I hear Alex even lets you have Lego blocks now which must be a nice upgrade for you. I mean come on Geoff, in April we were fighting against each other over the 6WF World Title and now look at where we are now; I’m still fighting in the big leagues looking for my third World Title win, meanwhile you’re lying rest of the pond scum in ReGenesis. It seems that your career move wasn’t the wisest one Geoff, and at Lockdown it’s going to look even worse. You can beat me down all you want, you can even send Logan in to help you out, but you’re still going to just look so pathetic compared to a guy like me, and that doesn’t account for the result. Even if you manage to finally get that win that you so desire, you’re still just going to be Alex Walker’s pawn, and I’m going to make sure everyone sees that fact when I kick your ass all around the arena, before I move onto Logan. This Lockdown will see the embarrassment of two of ReGenesis’ “main players” by the man that’s still number one on Alex Walker’s shit list. I’ll see you out there boys.

Keith Leone smirks as he then puts his hood up and pushes past the camera before exiting the room as the camera fades to black.

CJ

Back to top Go down

Post by xviperx Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:15 am

Our scene opens on a rough US Street, the camera once again films Austin Stevens, he sits on the car bonnet once again sporting his Fuck PG t-shirt, in his hands he holds a barbedwire covered baseball bat that appears to have dried on blood stains along it, he looks down at it and smiles before talking to the camera.

"People always try to diagnose me, they see my actions and ask me what happened to make me so bitter...what was it that broke to turn me in to the man they see before them, this misanthropic creature...well, somethings just change a man..."

The footage changes to a hardcore match between Austin and a local wrestler at a CZW show back in 2006, a clean shaven Austin is covered in blood as he and his opponent trade punches back and forth, Austin takes control pushing his opponent back who attempts to cover up, he pushes Austin back and swings wildly only for Austin to hit a huge running knee to the face forcing the man to lean against the ropes, Austin backs up and a smile covers his face, he barrels forward looking for the knee but the opponent manages to reverse, hitting a back body drop that sends Austin flying over the top rope and crashing through a sheet of glass that was propped up on the outside of the ring, the footage stops for a second before jumping ahead, the scene now shows paramedics and CZW stood over a bloody Austin, his arm held in the air revealing a huge shard of glass dug deep in to his arm, in the background the wrestler he was facing is clearly shook, he fights tears back as he witnesses the accident, one of the ring staff tells the camera man to stop filming and the scene once again jumps ahead, this time Austin is in a hospital bed, a smile covers his face as he see's the camera man who is quickly shaperoned out of the room, the scene changes one last time, Austin is sat with a doctor who gives him the good news that his arm will be healed within 6 months, he tells Austin how lucky he was to have survived continuing to say that if the glass was a few millimetres to the left Austin would have slashed his main artery. The scene changes again, this time the unnamed wrestler is wrestling once again at a CZW show, suddenly Austin bursts from the crowd attacking the man from behind, before anyone can stop him Austin drags him over to the turnbuckle and places his leg across the bottom rope, jumping up and landing all his weight on to the knee, a loud crack is heard as the footage cuts off.

We are once again joined by Austin who has a sick smile on his face, his eyes staring deeply in to the camera, almost appearing lifeless, he continues to talk to the camera

"Death does a funny thing to a man, it is not until a man has faced Death that he truly knows who he is...call me old fashioned but it can teach you a lot of things...it taught me some of the most important lessons I've ever learnt...the one being an eye for an eye...once you realise your actions have consequences, you think about every little step."

The footage changes for a brief second, flashing up news reports about Austin's attack on the local wrestler, the headlines reading “promosing young Athlete's career cut short”, “horrific attack at wrestling show” and finally “Austin Stevens: Wrestling's most dangerous man?”.

The second and most important lesson is that it teaches you just how far you're willing to go to get what you want...trust me, I've done some sick things to people who probably didn't deserve it just to get what I desired...maybe that's just me though, once something's in my head, I want it and there's only one way to stop me...kill me.

Now, you're probably sat back wondering why am I talking to you about death and the lessons it can teach you about your own life...well, it's more of a warning than a lesson I guess...because when 6WF let me loose in that ring, every single person is stepping toe to toe with someone with nothing to lose...someone who will push them further than they've ever been pushed before...someone who will drag them to the brink of death...a man who will force them to face their own demise and most importantly...a man who could end their career for fun...so...Members of the 6WF roster...are you ready to step toe to toe with the devil himself?

The footage of Austin snapping the local wrestlers knee flashes up again and then cuts to Austin letting out a sick laugh as the scene fades to black leaving just the words 
"THE END OF THE WORLD...COMING SOON"

xviperx

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:37 pm

A video begins to play, a long stretch of road can be seen, tumbleweed blows across the road as a solitary car flashes by. Dusts settles back on the highway as a sound begins to play, the camera swings round as AC/DC’s ‘Highway to Hell’ can be heard. The camera zooms in on the front of a car, badly painted in what appears to be camouflage. The word ‘KANT’ sprawled across the bonnet in black letters. The camera zooms out to show a beaten up old army truck, driven by Xeres as Zakky Spencer stands in the back of the truck, clutching a giant Nerf gun pretending it’s a rocket launcher. Clarke James and Marshall Murdoch are stood either side of Zakky, shaking their heads….

CJ: I’m sorry man, this was the best I could do….

Marshall shrugs…

CJ: Look, it’s budget cuts! What do you want me to do, pay for it out of Church funds?

‘Highway to Hell’ begins to fade out and Vlad changes over the 8 track as Zakky pretends to make gun sounds to the annoyance of Marshall who slaps him over the head causing Zakky to fire a foam bullet in front of a startled Vlad…

CJ: Will you be careful with that, you could’ve killed him!

Marshall shakes his head as James berates Zakky….

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:54 pm

MM: 'And you only got foam bullets? What good are they in an emergency?'

ZS: 'It was all they had left in the props department.'

MM: 'If you want something doing properly... anyway we need a plan of action'

(Marshall dramatically pulls a large map of 6CW headquarters and lays it out on the truck floor before over exaggeratedly pointing at various rooms )

MM (aside to CJ): 'I've always wanted to do that'

(Clarke rolls his eyes but Marshall carries on regardless)

MM: 'Rights gents, we need a plan of action - as a wise man once said 'fail to plan and you plan to fail', I think it might have been Gandhi actually and he knows about this sort of thing, so we need something foolproof, and lets face it with you lot it needs to be foolproof

(Marshall looks around and Zakky and Vlad nod in agreement)

MM: Right it's not the most tightly secured area, so I think we can just smash the front doors in

CJ: 'Euphemism?'

MM: 'Actually no, its the best I could come up with at such short notice, unless you've got a better idea?'

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:55 pm

Vlad: PERMISSION TO SPEAK FREELY, SIR!

Marshall and Clarke look stunned as Vlad shouts at the top of his voice...

CJ: At ease, soldier, what is it?

Vlad: I have an idea....

MM: Go on?

Vlad: We ring the bell.

Marshall and Clarke stare in bemusement....

CJ: Have you been out in the sun too long, soldier?

MM: Clarke...

CJ: Yes, Sergeant?

MM: You're not really in the army...

CJ: Oh.....

MM: He's not really a soldier...

CJ: I see...

MM: I'm not a soldier.

CJ: Uh-huh! Anyway, moving on swiftly, i say we skip the front, and pile are way in through the back door....

MM: Eu....

CJ: That way we can slide in, completely undetected. Ease ourselves gently in to position before unloading on them...

Zakky fires off another round from the nerf gun and Marshall and Clarke look up at him before Marshall whispers in Clarke's ear...

MM:........phemism.

CJ: What?

MM: Who are we after anyway? Keith Leone? Dicey Reilly? Lex Hart? Median?

CJ: Nate Nack?

MM: Paddywhack?

??: Don't take no flack?

??: Rhyme in time to the rhythm of the track.

James and Murdoch look up to see Ant and Dec driving in the other direction on a similar looking truck, James shakes his head in disbelief as Marshall stares solemnly....

MM: I miss Jimmy Nail....

James pats Marshall on the back...

CJ: We all do, but we have bigger things to deal with right now...THE MAP!

Zakky moves forward, unpinning the map from the truck floor. Marshall grabs desperately at thin air trying to retrieve the map....

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:50 pm

The map falls tantalizing out of Marshall's reach before catching the breeze and flying off into the distance.

MM: 'God dammit! Who's idea was it to rent a truck that's basically open plan?'

CJ (looking sheepish): 'I told you there's budget cuts! It was either get a better vehicle or cancel the sky subscription in the church!'

Vlad (firmly): 'Which would have meant no more Russia's next top model'.

CJ; 'Yeah he was adamant he wasn't losing that, and the next step up from this was a corsa, and that would have been one hell of a squeeze'

MM: 'Fair point, its not the most threatening of vehicles either. What do we do know though?

(Suddenly Vlad grabs the gun off Zakky and points it straight at Zakky's face)

MM: 'Woah, steady on, I know he messed up but that's a bit too far, I admire the sentiment though. Besides we are forgiving folk hear at the church, and Zakky is our friend, we won't resort to such inhumane punishment.

(The camera fades to black and then cuts back several hours later as 'road to nowhere' by the Talking Heads is playing, Zakky can be seen tied up in the corner of the truck)

MM: 'What's taking so long?'

CJ: 'Turns out the map of 6CW also had directions to 6CW written on the back, and Xeres doesn't know the way to their arena'

MM: 'Do they not play at big venues like the M.E.N. and Wembley though? Surely everyone knows where they are?

CJ: 'No actually I don't think they actually attract enough people to do that'

MM: 'Where are we heading then?'

CJ (pulling out a ticket) : 'The Altrincham College Sports Hall - glamorous'

MM: 'You bought a ticket?'

CJ: 'I thought it would be rude not to, we can't just barge in within a ticket can we?

MM: 'I though that's exactly what we were doing?'

CJ: 'Oh yeah...'

MM: 'Anyway Xeres step on it, I want to be there by the time we get back from the advert break!'

(The camera cuts to commercials and when it returns the Church is outside the Altrincham College Sports Hall)

MM: 'Well that was handy'

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:27 pm

CJ: It's all about continuity, Marsh.....Hey Chris...

Marshall looks stunned as Chris Patricks walks past....

MM: But isn't he?

CJ: No, that's Chris Benoit.

MM: Ah. And the weights bench?

CJ: Rehab.

Marshall nonchalantly shrugs his head as Xeres sprints over to the two men...

Xeres: Errr, guys, I have some bad news.

CJ: They didn't renew your contract, we know.

Xeres: What?

CJ: Oh, er, nothing, do continue....

Xeres: But you said...

MM: God dammit, will you spit it out boy?

Xeres: We're at the wrong venue?

Clarke face palms as Marshall looks sheepish before dismissing Xeres...

MM: No, i can't be wrong. Trust me, this is where 6CW holds their shows. 

Xeres: It's not, sir. This is TNA.

Vlad walks into shot and places the nerf gun in the face of Marshall as James places his hand on the gun, moving it away from the face of Marshall as he shakes his head at Vlad...

CJ: We really need to start doing background checks on these guys....

MM: We?

CJ: Yeah?

MM: Are we back together then?

CJ: Well isn't this what this is all about?

MM: I thought it was for HBO?

CJ: You mean Dr. Shoe?

MM: No the TV company.

CJ: Trash TV?

Marshall rolls his eyes...

MM: Have you always been like this?

James points at the scar on his head...

CJ: Head wound. Schrapnel from a howitzer. I stilll hear the screeching late at night.

The screen zooms in on the face of James, sweat begins to pour as the sound of gunfire fills the screen before the camera cuts to Marshall...

MM: No you didn't. Cassius hit you with a chair. I saw it. I laughed........VLAD!!!

Vlad pokes the gun in the face of James as we head to commercial.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoff Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:36 pm

The arena lights begin to flicker and the crowd fall silent in anticipation, Last resort then erupts from the arena speakers as the crowd descend into boos. Red and silver fireworks then explode from the stage illuminating the arena, Geoff Steel eventually steps out from behind the curtain, Geoff is wearing his usual ring attire, he cockily walks out onto centre stage with a huge beaming smile on his face. He mocks the crowd by laughing at their insults and raising both his hands in the air. Geoff then begins to make his way down to the ring slowly, taking time to trade insults and jests with those close enough.

RJ: Regenesis showed the world last week that they are far from beat, in one single night they wiped out any advantage team 6WF had thought to build.

MW: Not only that RJ but they seemed to do it with ease, and laughed in their opponent’s faces as they tried to stop them

Steel is now down at ringside, he picks up a microphone form the announce table, before climbing into the ring. Geoff leans against the ropes waiting patiently as his music continues to play. As Last Resort begins to fade, he stretches out a little working each arm and leg, before lifting the microphone to his mouth.

GS: What up 6WF?

The crowd answer unanimously by booing Steel

GS: So that’s what’s up? You’re all unhappy that I stand out here a proud man, a victorious man, part of the most successful conglomeration of men to ever grace 6WF.

The crowd boo once more

GS: What a difference a week makes, last week no doubt you were all celebrating the demise of Regenesis, you thought your so called heroes had finally found our week spot that it was now only a matter a time before their efforts paid off, how wrong you were, you celebrated too early, you let off them party poppers far before this fight had finished, the fat lady hadn’t even finish her third started never mind sung her final song. The streets parties you had planned were far too premature; you don’t get to cancel the apocalypse. Last week was an exercise to just hammer home, just what we are capable of, that just because team 6WF had found a foot hole, we aren’t just willing to let them climb to the top without one heck of fight, this is our company are metaphorical castle, were not just going to hand over the keys after the loss of one battle, Team 6WF got exactly what they deserved last week, they got caught up in the belief you thrust upon them that they had final broker the back of regenesis and how they paid for it, we could have done anything we wanted on Lockdown, we could have burnt this place to the ground and McGraw still wouldn’t have been able to lift a finger, we hold all the power here not him as much as he would lead you to believe, we are the ones running this show not him, I hope you all learnt your lesson last week and our ready to embrace Regensis because we are going nowhere. When Dicey and myself walk out of Born in Fire victorious no matter who opposes us, when Hill beats Kenty and Logan retains against Leone, when we have beaten every single man on this roster willing to step up to the plate to fight us, we will have done exactly what we set out to do, to show that nobody in this company apart from our select few deserve to be here, deserve to climb in this ring and disgrace it with their presence. It doesn’t matter who McGraw chooses to face us at Born in Fire we will fight off their advances, pick your best men Danny they are nothing against the might of Regensis. We fight for a real cause whereas the men you choose are only fighting to survive, because its either fight or find themselves out in the cold, given the choice nobody would dare step foot in the ring with us, because deep down they all know what is about to happen.

RJ: Somebody needs to stop this gospel Steel is spreading; he acts like it’s already a foregone conclusion that Team 6WF will fail

MW: I’m not going to be the one to bet against Regensis, you saw first-hand last week just what they can do.

GS: Now it also hasn’t passed my attention that once more at Lockdown, is the ever so familiar face of Keith Leone stood in my way, And now I bet you are all expecting me to once more claim that this time will be the time when I finally beat Leone, that it’s my Destiny to beat Leone, that I’ve learned from my previous mistakes and now know the secret to beating him. I’m not going to waste my breath, one because no doubt none of you would believe me, I doubt even my own colleagues would believe me, two because I don’t think I have truly found the best way to beat Leone in a wrestling match. But that’s the thing I don’t need to beat Leone in a wrestling match, one more Loss to him isn’t going to exactly spoil my record, so to me this doesn’t need to be a wrestling match Keith, I have Logan in my corner, the win means nothing to me ahead of success for Regensis, So as long as I cause you an unheralded amount of pain Leone I don’t care about the outcome, my job is to soften you up ahead of your battle with Kincade ahead of your battle at Born in Fire and that exactly what I plan to do, by any means.

Steel drops the microphone as Last Resort begins to sound, Steel smiles in the ring for a few seconds as the crowd rain down abuse upon him. He then begins to make his way to the back as the scene fades

Geoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:29 pm

The commercials are about to roll when Marshall pulls the camera back in.

MM: 'Woah... we only cut to adverts a few minutes ago! Folk'll go switching to corrie at this rate, and it's a goodun tonight, they finally reveal where Ken Barlow went to.'

(Xeres lets out a groan and can be seen with his head in his hands)

MM: Problem?

X: 'Forgot to sky plus it'

MM: 'Relax its on series link...VLAD!! That's really not helping

(Vlad is now prodding Clarke in the temple with his gun, before Marshall forcibly pushes the gun down, however Vlad only moves the gun down as far as Clarke's crotch)

MM: 'WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?'

(Vlad shrugs and moves the gun away before motioning himself shooting into the air)

MM: 'Ah go and shoot something over there if you're really that desperate to'

(Marshall waves in hand vaguely in the air and Vlad crouches down before prowling off)

MM: (aside to Clarke): 'I think you're right about the checks, we've got to check CRBs as a minimum from now on, anyway are you alright now?'

CJ: 'You don't know man! You weren't there!'

MM: 'Yes I was, in fact I wrestled earlier that night, but no-one ever remembers the midcard do they? Anyway what are we going to do now, we're miles away from 6CW and the shows about to start!'

X: 'I have a cunning plan'

MM: 'Go on the Rodney let's hear it'

CJ: 'It's Baldrick actually'

MM: 'What?'

CJ: 'You called him Rodney, you should have said Baldrick, it's a Blackadder reference'

MM: 'I'm from America, cut us some slack will you? I've never actually seen either of them.'

CJ: (whispering in Marshall's ear) But you're from the North?

(Before Marshall can respond they are both distracted by the sound of a gun going off before a window smashes and there are loud screams)

MM: 'He hasn't...' 

CJ: 'He has...he's shot TNA...'

MM: 'Well he hasn't shot the whole of TNA has he?'

CJ: 'Does it matter? Well the hell do we do now then?'

MM: 'RUN!'

(Marshall, Clarke and Xeres all run off leaving Vlad behind)

CJ: 'Where are we running to?'

MM: 'To the COHmobile!!!'

(Clarke suddenly pulls up with an unamused look on his face and glares at Marshall)

MM: 'What? I thought it might catch on'

(Clarke shakes his head as the three men all jump back in the truck)

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:58 am

"The Next Big Thing" blares out through the speakers and the crowd descend into loud boos as Re-Genesis' Mike Hill strolls out onto the stage. He points at the TAW World Title belt wrapped around his waist before swaggering down the ramp. He climbs onto the ring apron before springboarding into the ring and demanding a microphone.

MW: Looks like Mike Hill has something to say tonight...

RJ: When doesn't he have something to say Michael?

Mike Hill: For anyone who had any doubts over whether Mr Kenty made the wrong decision when choosing to challenge Mike Hill for the TAW World Title, last week's Lockdown should surely put those doubts to rest as Mike Hill pinned Mr Kenty 1.2.3 in the middle of that ring, something he better get used to very quickly.

RJ: Hill only won that match because of Logan Kincade's assist!

Mike Hill: Mike Hill tried to warn Kenty, he tried to tell him that if he chose Mike Hill, Kenty would be setting himself up for embarrassment on the biggest stage of them all. He refused to listen to the kind advice Mike Hill gave him, he bowed into the pressure from his so-called fans and decided to try and take on the epitome of excellence. Kenty can't be blamed for the excitement going to his head, but you all should know better. Some fans you are, you forced Kenty into the corner, you've set up your hero to be knocked off his perch so comprehensively Mike Hill doubts he will ever reach these heights again.

How does that feel? Knowing that your inane cheering, your irrational hatred and bitter jealousy of everything about Mike Hill forced your beloved Kenty into taking this match. You have forced Kenty to essentially sign away his career. The kid knows he is no match for Mike Hill, he's not bad but simply put, he isn't up to STANDARD MIKE HILL! But in a career-defining moment, he decided to let you make the decision. That's right, he allowed a crowd with 3 GSCE's between them to pick his destiny. That makes him about as dumb as all of you.

MW: Hill certainly knows how to endear himself to the crowd...

RJ: They are baying for his blood Michael, they want to see Kenty put this egotist in his place.

Mike Hill: Having said that, Kenty now has to live with his decision and try find a way in which he can avoid at least complete career suicide. But he can't even do that. Kenty should be in the gym, watching tapes of Mike Hill, where he might even learn something. He should be trying to get into Mike Hill's head. Instead, he's chosen to come out here and talk about how good he knows Mike Hill is, how he knows Mike Hill is the best wrestler in the company!

Mike Hill does not need anybody to tell him how good...no, how great he is! What do you think this will achieve Kenty? Do you think it means Mike Hill will go a little easier on you at Born In Fire because you respect Mike Hill? Mike Hill doesn't need your respect to validate his greatness, where as you, you crave my respect because you know that having my respect will make you. As long as you continue to act like you do, you'll never have Mike Hill's respect Kenty. And you'll never match Mike Hill's achievements either.

You talk about how you saw Mike Hill in 6CW, helping the younger guys, teaching the craft to the next generation. When Mike Hill saw you in 6CW, he saw a lot of himself in you. You talk about how Mike Hill has changed in 18 months, the same can be said of you. The thing is, Mike Hill has changed for the better. Mike Hill is now stood here as the TAW World Champion. The change you've made has seen you go soft Kenty.

These fans will only love you for so long. There will always be someone else around the corner, waiting in the wings ready to take the adulation of the fans. There's always a new flavour of the month waiting to be crowned. If you were so disappointed to miss out on Mike Hill's advice in 6CW, here's one piece of advice on the house. Go back to being the guy who was in Genesis, leave these fans behind. Because that's the only way in hell you've got even the slightest chance of getting up to STANDARD MIKE HILL!

*Hill drops the mic, his music kicks back in as he poses in the middle of the ring with the title belt around his waist.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:53 am

We come back from commercial, smoke billowing around the side of the highway as the camera close in on the overturned tank, Clarke James is stood puffing a cigarette as Marshall looks completely shocked…

CJ: That escalated quickly.

MM: Yeah.

CJ: Vlad killed a guy.

Marshall turns and stares at James….

MM: Seriously, after what Max Adamson put us through last year you’re really going to go down the Anchorman route!? COME ON!

Marshall flings his arms up in the air, knocking the cigarette out of James’ mouth. He walks away as the camera shows Vlad dragging the body of Zakky Spencer from the wreckage of the truck. Marshall nods in appreciation before they widen in horror. The camera pans round to show Xeres bound and gagged, blood tricking down his face…

MM: Jesus Christ man, they’re not hostages, they’re injured!

Marshall runs over, pulling the gag out of Xeres’ mouth and untying him, Vlad stares at him blankly, releasing Zakky who slumps to the floor. James waltzes over, tapping away at a Satellite phone…

MM: Where did you get that?

CJ: I got it for the trip?

MM: How much was it?

CJ: Er……..i dunno, about a buck, fifty?

Marshall looks unimpressed….

CJ: Like three hundred, maybe four…

MM: So you wasted the budget on this phone.

CJ: Maybe. But look how cool it is?

James waggles the phones in front of Marshall who looks impressed with the technology before shaking his head…

MM: It’s not the point, how is that gonna get us out of here?

CJ: It’s a satellite phone?

MM: Right?

CJ: So it means we can watch Sky Sports News on the go?

James points down at the phone as the image of Jim White can be seen, the phone cuts out…

CJ: Oh…

MM: What?

CJ: Out of battery.

MM: Seriously? You’ve got to be joking…

CJ: If I was joking I’d say a rabbi and a priest walk into…..

Suddenly a gust of wind blows past the two men, the sound of Spanish guitars fills the air, a mysterious figure stands, his long curly black hair blowing in the wind, his ling trenchcoat flapping behind him, James and Marshall move towards him, Vlad walks aside them, moving the nerf gun up only to be stopped by Marshall, they approach the man., the sun blocking his face….

CJ: Who are you?

The mysterious figure drops a black cigarette in the floor….

??: Ola, senor…… my name, is Alejandro….

The figure walks out of the sunlight….

??: Alejandro Suarez…..CHA CHA CHA!

Marshall and Clarke stand in shock as Vlad faints, crashing into the floor with a thud as we head to commercial.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:50 pm

Marshall and Clarke were stranded on this long and lonesome road, when all of a sudden there shined a shiny ...  Alejandro Suarez in the middle of the road...

AND HE SAID!

AS: 'Play the best song in the world, or I'll eat your soul...CHA CHA CHA'

So Marshall and Clarke, they looked at each other and they said

CJ: 'OKAY!'

MM: 'Hang on, how the bloody hell are we supposed to do that?'

CJ: 'Easy, wait there for a sec...'

(Clarke wanders off to the remains of the truck whilst Marshall tries to make small talk with Alejandro)

MM: 'So you're a demon huh? How's that working out for you?'

(Fortunately the awkwardness is interrupted by Clarke returning with an electric guitar and a triangle)

MM: 'Where did you get them from?'

CJ: 'I picked them up before we went'

MM: 'Why? And it's more expenditure!?!'

CJ: 'Well it was going to be a long trip and I thought we might need some entertainment on the way, and yes but they're only on rental and look how handy it's turned out to be!'

MM: 'Well I'll admit it was a good job you thought ahead, and I suppose it's not too bad if you've just loaned them.'

CJ: 'Exactly, but unfortunately the drum kit didn't survive the crash so we've lost the deposit on that...'

(Marshall shakes his head before Alejandro loudly clears his throat and taps his watch)

CJ: 'We'd better get playing then'

(Marshall picks up the electric guitar looking puzzled)

MM: 'And how do you propose we do that? We can't even plug this in!'

CJ: 'Through the magic of television Marsh!'

So they played the first thing that came to their heads and it just so happened to be...well it was pretty bloody awful actually.

Needless to say, Alejandro was stunned, whip-crack went his whoopy...beard, but he wasn't done...

AS: 'Well that was pretty shit lads, so now I'm going to have to eat your souls'

(Marshall and Clarke look at each other completely indifferently)

AS: 'CHA, CHA, CHA!!!'

(Marshall and Clarke's facial expressions turn to one of horror of Alejandro approaches then)

MM: 'RUN!!!!'

(Both men start running)

CJ: 'Where to? We can't go back to the truck!'

MM: 'Over there, there seems to be a hiding hole'

(Marshall, Clarke and the recovered Vlad jump down the hole into pitch darkness, until a beam of light blasts out and Clarke can be seen holding an industrial standard torch)

MM: 'Seriously, how much money did you spend?'

(Before Clarke can answer they are interrupted by footsteps approaching in the distance, before a familiar figure walks into view)

Mark Palmer: 'Nobody gets in my well...'

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:46 pm

CJ: Oh shit....

MM: You've gotta be kidding me.

Vlad begins to cower in fear behind the two men as Mark Palmer approaches....

MM: It's been nice knowing you, Clarke.

CJ: I love you, too, Marsha.

CJ: Erm.....olive juice.

Palmer moves closer to them, stepping into the light and staring them down before breaking out into a huge smile...

MP: Well hello there, friends! Welcome to my well!

Palmer flicks a switch on the wall as a bright neon sign on the wall lights up saying 'Mark's Well', only with numerous bulbs missing...

CJ: Nice! 

MM: Yeah, lovely.

MP: I haven't seen anyone down here in a long time....

James looks around noticing a skeleton in the corner of the well...

CJ: Pst, Marsh....

CJ: Lookit!

Marsh ignores James as Palmer continues to talk...

MP: Ever since that incident in 6WF, i've become somewhat of a recluse. Looking for that final resting place....

CJ: Oh god, he's gonna kill us!

MM: Will you shut up.

MP: I'd heard about it, see. Someone told me there was a place where old 6WF characters went to die, or at least their careers....

CJ: Oh my god, oh my god!!!

MM: CLARKE!

Palmer turns and faces the pair....

MP: Problem?

MM: Nothing. You were saying?

MP: Ah yes, this place, this humble resting place. It had been mentioned to me many a time. I'd get cryptic messages, accidental PM's, once, this guy came to my house, took of his pants and offered himself to me if i joined....

MM: Sounds like how Hero recruits....

CJ: HA!

The camera cuts to Vlad who looks confused and upset...

MP: But i never found it. I dug and i dug and i dug and nothing, until one day it hit something...

CJ: A passer by?

MM: CEE-J!

CJ: Ok, ok! Continue...

MP: I thought i'd found it. I climbed up, desperate to see if this place existed, but no, it was nothing more than a shell of what i was looking for. I stared into the ring, nothing but a confused Frenchman standing over the body of a drug ravaged clown...

MM: Wait a minute, are you saying you found...

CJ: 6CW?

MM: You had to steal my line, didn't you?

Palmer smiles.....

MP: Yes i did....

Palmer flicks another switch on the wall and a stream of lights flicker on revealing a huge tunnel....

MM: Whoa.......

CJ: Impressive. I haven't seen a hole that wide since that video Lex and Jess made.

MM: Mark, will you take us?

MP: I don't know, guys?

CJ: Please?

MP: Ok.

MM: That was easy. 

MP: But i can't guarantee your safety. The trail will be long and hard. We must trek, day and night, even then there is no guarantee we will make it. Are you will risk it?

MM: Sure.

MP: Oh, ok.

Marshall, Clarke, Vlad and Mark begin their journey as we head to commercial.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:03 pm

The four men are shown walking down the tunnel side by side as 'the long and winding road' plays in the background.

MM: 'It's an impressive structure Mark, but why did you make the tunnel so wide? Aren't you just making more work for yourself?'

(The shot then moves on several hours and the four men are still walking, although all seem to walking less purposely than before and Marshall is looking extremely exasperated)

VR: 'So it's something beginning with R?'

CJ: 'Yep'

VR: 'And it's definitely not Rylan from the X-Factor?'

CJ: 'Yep'

MP: 'Is it a rhino?'

MM: 'For God sakes it's a rock! Why on earth would there be a rhino down here?'

(The four men all stop worriedly for a moment listening intently)

MM: 'Well that's a relief, normally why I saw something like that a rhino would show up.'

(The shot then moves on several more hours and all 4 men are looking very tired now)

MM: 'Right lads we're going to have to stop for a moment'

CJ (looking concerned): 'Why are you alright?'

MM: 'Oh yeah I'm fine (Marshall points behind him) but spare a thought for the cameraman, he must be knackered lugging that thing all this way'

(The film then speeds up then and the group seem to pass the same photo of Mark and his well several times)

CJ: 'Hang on...we've been walking for hours and we don't seem to be getting anywhere, plus I'm sure we've been here before'

MM: 'Yeah, you're right, how much further is it Mark?'

MP: 'I'm not too sure, could be hours, could be days'

CJ: 'What if we just turn left here instead of right?'

MP: 'No don't do that...'

(Clarke, Marshall and Vlad ignore him and turn left, they walk for barely 30 seconds and are faced with the entrance to the 6CW arena, the 3 men turn around to stare at Mark angrily)

MM: 'You knew we weren't that far away didn't you? Why have you been keeping us down there for so long?'

MP: 'Sorry guys, but you don't know what it's like! I've been down here for two years with little to no human contact, I spend my days empty and alone with nothing but my memories to keep me occupied, it was just nice to have someone to talk to, well someone who could talk back, for once.'

(Marshall and Clarke exchange a look, and Clarke nods at Marshall)

MM: 'How do you fancy coming with us Mark? We could use someone to replace Xeres and Zakky?'

MP: 'NO! Didn't you hear me? I've got a life down here, I can't just leave that!'

(Mark turns on his heels and walks back the tunnel)

CJ: 'Bizarre'

(The three men climb out of the tunnel and stare at the entrance to 6CW)

CJ: 'We made it boys, 6CW!'

MM: 'It's even worse than I imagined'

CJ: 'The stench of rejection is everywhere'

(Blade and GazzyD walk past as Marshall and Clarke shuddder)

MM: 'What do we do next?'

(Vlad cocks his gun but Marshall pushes it down)

MM: 'I don't think that's a good idea, we're the enemy here, we've got to be inconspicuous until we get in there, we don't want to draw unnecessary attention to ourselves'

(A familiar figure walks past caked in makeup and facepaint)

MM: 'Oh hey Greg'

(Clarke facepalms as Chaos walks on past blissfully unaware)

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:00 pm

CJ: That's not what i was going for, Marsh.

MM: So what do we do?

CJ: We need to find the head honcho, the big cheese, the GM of this place... Let's take a walk....

(Time flashes forward showing Marshall and Clarke waking through a hallway)

MM: What is this place?

CJ: Looks like their hall of fame...

MM: What's with these guys?

Marshall points up at a collection of portraits hanging from the wall...

CJ: Must be the former owners, look, there's Drake, Cabowers, JJ Johnson, Jerome Dubois....

MM: Ha, that weird French guy, hang on a minute.... JJ Johnson, SMB, Paul Mac, Jerome Dubious, JJ Johnson and a picture of Flipper? 

CJ: Man, 6CW gets passed around more than Miss Jessica at a frat party.

MM: Oh look, the former world champions...

The two men walk over to another section of wall....

CJ (pointing at the wall):He's been in 6Wf, and he's been in 6WF, and him, and him, and hi..... Oh shit, Marsh...

James stops and points at one particular picture...

MM: No freaking way. Oh my god....

Marshall and Clarke begin laughing to themselves....

MM: How desperate do you have to be to make him your world champion?

CJ: Maybe he just played all the characters till he got one.

Marshall and Clarke walk off as the camera zooms in on the face of Max Adamson. Vlad walks into shot, placing the Nerf gun in front of the picture and firing a bullet into the face of Max. He lets a little smile out and runs off I catch Marshall and Clarke...

CJ: So, what are we going to find next?

MM: Hopefully a bathroom cause I am busting.

??: HEY!

Marshall and Clarke turn to see a grossly overweight security guard with a name badge....

MM: Oh god. It's Enforcer. Run.

Marshall and Clarke sprint down the hallway, turning into a door as th camera stays behind. The door closes and the sign reads 'Lost and Found' as we head to commercial.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:11 pm

Logan Kincade is shown in Alex Walker's office. He is alone sitting on Alex's chair with his feet up when Alex Walker walks in.

AW: Ah, there you are Logan. Where have you been all week!? And what do you think you are doing in MY seat?

LK: Alex...... I was sitting here, in the ReGenesis HQ and I was contemplating all things 6WF.... I was sitting here in behind this gloriously extravagant Solid Mahogany desk in this Italian leather posture correcting swivel seat with this... just beautiful solid Gold 'Mont Blanc' pen and I began to question this rag tag band of mixed up crazies we call ReGenesis..... and while some are indeed a real asset to this company.... Take Visage for instance, he truly knows the score when it comes to competition. It is all or nothing, the same goes for the Giant German and even Reilly has something about him that makes sense to try and ...reign in..... to utilize 

but then there are some people in this group whose value I am still waiting to see, Alex....

AW: Please save it and get to your point Logan, I am a very busy man and my time is very limited. Unlike you I don't have time to sit about doing nothing....... well?

Logan sits forward in the chair.

LK: My point is so well made by simply showing you this weeks card.

AW: What?

Logan takes Alex's Mont Blanc pen and aggressively draws a circle around this weeks main event.

LK: DON'T ACT LIKE THIS ISN'T AN INSULT TO ME! It's either a way of punishing me for what you would call insolence and I would call having the balls to say what needs to be said!.... OR It is an admission that YOU!... even think Geoff Steel is a liability who needs the help of someone else to be able to beat one as laughable as Keith Leone!

Alex looks annoyed and exhausted by Logan's words.

AW: You listen to me and you listen well Kincade, I put this team together! I know exactly what I am doing, and you remember you are MY champion! I am your boss! this is MY company you are Champion because I. ALLOW IT! Now you will stand in Geoff Steel's corner on Lockdown and you will bloody well like it, do I make myself clear?

Logan glares at Walker before he stands up and walks up to Alex Walker, his World title becoming seen as he stands. Logan steps up to Walker and puts his lips close to his ear

LK: Oh I plan to be in Steel's corner, but not because you say so, but because I won't allow this project to look any weaker than you are already allowing the likes of him and others to make it look. You need to trim the fat Alex, if you are as powerful and as strong as you seem to believe you are, then do what is needed and do it fast..... now do I make, MY....self clear?

Logan shoulder barges past Walker as he heads off towards the locker rooms.

Alex sighs angrily before a smirk spreads across his lips, he looks down at the paper Logan drew on and then picks up his pen and sees it's bent.

AW: Animal...

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:10 pm

*The scene cuts away from the main action ringside to the physiotherapy room deep within the LG arena, away from the excitement and the noise of the fans ringside. The physio room is brightly lit with posters of the human anatomy and various muscle groups all smartly hung to the white wall. The camera then focuses solely on the centre of the room where a long black bench is firmly planted to the floor and on the bench is a relaxed and mellow Kenty. A long white towel is covering the lower half of his body as he lays almost motionless face down on the bench. A personal trainer, dressed smartly in a professional uniform massages the shoulders of a relaxed Kenty. As the camera approaches slowly, A dashing looking Kayleigh Reed enters shot dressed in casual clothes, her hair looking immaculate. Joined by her crew, Reed clears her throat letting the PT know she is in the room.*

KR: Sorry Mark, Is it okay if I have an interview with Kenty? not interrupting too much am I? 

Mark: No it's fine, He's had plenty of sessions this week.. if anything, he's too relaxed now!

*Smiling warmly, Mark exits the room nodding at Reed who smiles back. Totally oblivious, Kenty mumbles loudly.*

Mr Kenty: Mark that was incredible.. take a bow sir. Take a bow..

KR: Ahem.. It's me Kenty? Kayleigh Reed.

*From a very relaxed face down position, Kenty's body suddenly becomes fixed before he jumps up, slowly sorting out his towel in the process before sitting on the bench lazily as if nothing happened jokingly.*

Mr Kenty: What a wonderful unexpected guest.. let me guess, you heard it right?

KR: Yep. 

Mr Kenty: Well, Mark you know.. he's a top guy! oh man, I have had some bruises, scrapes and muscle tears and that guy has sorted everything out for me. Utter genius. Not much else to say other than that to cover my mumbling.. but I hold my hands up and say you got me Kayleigh! you got me!

*Laughing, Kayleigh joins Kenty sitting on the bench clutching her microphone as her crew enter the room. The camera focuses in on the pair as Kayleigh begins her interview.*

KR: Anyways, there is no real surprise your here Kenty.. after last week how you feeling in general after the beating Keith Leone and yourself suffered at the hands of Re-Genesis last week?

Mr Kenty: In all honesty Kayleigh, I have had better weeks.. I mean, last week teaming with Keith and all was an experience like no other than awesome. However, the way the match panned out, I guess you could always sense something was going to happen. Something devious was going to happen.. something cowardly would happen and that is precisely what happened. I think you'd have to have the patience of a saint to give an excuse for Mike Hill, Logan Kincade and Re-Genesis. 

Mr Kenty: On the subject of Re-Genesis.. well, what can I say. Back in the day we didn't do much things differently to what Alex and his gang of guys are doing at the moment. Maybe apart from Lex, asking for his bags to be carried by one of Jackson or myself but that seems about it. I expected it. I expected that somehow they would all come out and play their little games.. I know how that guy ticks. I know Alex Walker.. I know his way of mind, however twisted it maybe. 

Mr Kenty: I expected it and god.. I should have known better. But, as they say you live and learn. And hey, I have had a week off training to recover and even enjoyed physio with the best in the biz so what's to be unhappy about? with situations like this, you just got to keep your head up and expect things to get ugly. And get ugly pretty quickly.. it shows they are scared. Running scared plain and simple. 

Mr Kenty: Genesis.. now, Genesis had a pretty decent way of hiding that we were pretty intimidated by someone. I'm sure Re-Genesis have the similar ideologies that have been brain washed into them by the Alex.. And that way of hiding it is pretty straightforward. It's to go out to ringside and talk down at your enemies. Talk down to them to the point you make them feel worthless.. make them feel as if you are that bit of chewing gum they have stepped in on the way to work. That's how they tick.. they also know full well if the enemy gets angered and runs out playing the big guy in the matter then he's signed his own death wish.. 

Mr Kenty: By playing into their hands.. the assault or deconstruction of that superstar can begin. In a pretty evil.. calculated and twisted way. The numbers game is their biggest asset. You look at their guys.. and they're truth be told some of the most vicious, ruthless and talented guys around. I wouldn't expect anything less from Alex Walker.. that guy maybe a twisted kind of cat but he knows what it takes to get to the top. Arguably, as the weeks and months tick on by you could say Re-Genesis are strong than the original Genesis. He has perhaps learnt from his mistakes previously.. but you should ask him that. I'm sure he'd oblige.. 

Mr Kenty: On the other hand, knowing how stubbon Alex is then perhaps he may have not learnt from his mistakes over in Glasgow all those months ago. But as far as I see it, I'm involved in this war now. I was so close to ending a company before with the original Genesis and seeing how it destroyed people's livelihoods this experience has definitely put it into perspective for me. 6WF beats stronger than ever and I'm fighting for it's cause.. along with the rest of the guys in the back.. we will end this. And we end this for the better. 

KR: Well, as we all know.. you'll get your chance at Born In Fire to help win the war so to speak over Re-Genesis when you face Mike Hill for the TAW world championship.. 

Kenty: I cannot wait Kayleigh. I cannot wait.. the match, the atmosphere and the ferocity of the match will be out of this world. Something that you or the 6WF fans have never seen before.. a match that will be hailed as one of the greatest one on one matches this federation has ever seen. I'm that confident it's going to be an epic. And, deep down I'm sure as hell Hill is also.. He knows that he's got a fight coming at Wembley. 

Kenty: Oh I heard his words earlier.. all of them. Pretty poisonous Kayleigh! pretty poisonous.. but, should I have expected anything else? should I have expected any kind of mutal respect? Should have I expected a warm hand shake? should have I even expected a look of decency? not a look of utter distain? no.. not at all. Because that's the kind of cat were dealing with here Kayleigh.. A pretty damn good cat at that too.

Mr Kenty: He spoke some pretty cold words about the fans too.. my fans. And that's where things get a little icy Kayleigh.. a little crunchy on the ground here. See, these fans all of them out there, around the world.. supported me in times of trouble, in times of need. Through thick and thin.. they have followed my career. They were kind enough to give a damn about this outcast coming into their home.. 6WF. And for that I'm forever grateful and gracious. And for Mike Hill to dismiss them.. all of them.. well that's where it gets tasty.

Mr Kenty: Those fans out there and around the world brought me this to dance.. and for Mike Hill to talk to them as if they are trash.. that riles me Kayleigh. It Riles me.. I can take the words, the aggression and Mike Hill's arrogance but when he aims it at people who I care about.. that's when it's personal. It's gone past respect.. it's gone past any kind of understanding.. it's pure and simple Mike Hill vs Mr Kenty for the right to be known as the TAW world champion and the greatest in the world.. and I intend to be at Born In Fire. 

Mr Kenty: The difference between Mike Hill and I is interesting.. see, I could be out there right now.. like he was doing earlier.. talking down at the fans, dishing cold comments directly at him and being generally arrogant. No.. see, I know I don't have to get into his head to force him of his game.. I wan't Mike Hill at his best at all times so I know I can roll with him for sure going into Born In Fire.. And at Wembley I will be on his level and much more.

Mr Kenty: A wise friend once said to me.. "The Greatest enemy is the one that lurks in the middle of your ears." that voice in your head that says you cannot do it.. well that voice is silent in my head. I don't know about Hill.. but the voice in my head says you can do it Kenty. You can do the unthinkable. You can prove Mike Hill and all that ever doubted you so wrong on the grandest stage of them all. As I have said ever since my decision to face Hill.. this will be a match for the ages. A match that will be historic and we be forever in the echelons of 6WF history..  Mark my words. 

KR: As far as tonight goes.. you find yourself in tag-team action against Mike Hill and Current Freeweight champion, Kenji Hidari.. your partner of course, Cameron Faith. Feeling confident?

Kenty: Oh yes.. very confident. Knowing Cameron as I do, he is going to be angry.. very angry. And that's good.. were going to need all the positive anger we need in this matchup against these two guys. Hidari is still as I remember him from the days in Glasgow.. very good. Very skilled and athletic.. a test for any superstar. He's Freeweight champion for a reason, handpicked by Alex Walker himself is never a bad thing either, admittedly! the guy is skilled and a well polished superstar. 

Kenty: I'm looking forward to going toe-to-toe with Hidari as I feel we haven't been quite acquainted yet as they despite are careers beginning from fairly humble origins. And tonight I finally meet Hidari's acquaintance in the squared circle and I cannot wait.. the guy's got talent that's for sure.. but I'm also sure that Cameron will be wanting to mix it with Hidari in the same way I do with Mike. So we will see.. 

Mr Kenty: If your wondering, I haven't seen or heard from Cameron but I'm sure he's more than focused than ever.. from a distant view, He has upped and improved his game in recent weeks and I feel it's only a matter of time before Cameron joins the party for real and really shows the world what he is made of.. I'm so excited to team with him tonight. Losing that Freeweight title, I know hurts.. but from the hurt you can rise and rise. And that's what I'm seeing from Cameron.. it will be a pleasure to team with him tonight against Re-Genesis. 

Mr Kenty: As far as tonight goes.. well, it's time to get off the hard shoulder of the road to Born In Fire and hit the accelerator again.. last week was a pretty big bump in the road but I'm more than confident that things will get back on track in a far smoother way. And you can bank on that when the winners of the match will be announced by Mike Bird.. winners by pin-fall.. the team of Cameron Faith and..

MRRRRRRRR KEEEEEENNNNNNNTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Kenty!

*Mark the PT, then enters shot once again as he looks at Kenty then at Reed who thanks Kenty for the interview before nodding at the guys and then wishes Kenty good luck before heading off out of the PT room with her crew. Mark and Kenty share a look before nodding at each other in agreement before smirking and then chuckling as the scene fades away to a commercial break.*

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by BD Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:43 am

JR: ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time.... Blue Dragon.

BD steps into view with a smirk on his face.

JR: Two weeks ago, we saw you get involved with a rivalry that has been building in your absence. You got in between two of 6wf's monsters in Lucas Takeo and The Fanatic...

Dragon continues to look at Jack with a smirk on his face, knowing he's not getting a comment he continues..

JR: That rivalry is centred around the Hardcore Championship, the same one that you where assaulted with just one week ago. This week you face Lucas Takeo, the hardcore champion, we can only assume that this means that you have your eye, once again on the 'Hardcore Division'. Now we all know your history with that belt, we all know how much it means to you. But the question on every bodies lips is... Why are you not teaming with Team 6WF? Why are you not going after Logan Kinvade and Regenisis, surly you want revenge on Logan for what has happened and you would want to defend this company?.. Right?.....

Blue Dragon look taken aback by the question for a second before a slightly concerned look crosses his face..

BD: I will answer that question Jack, I really will. But first, can I ask you a question?

Reynolds nods..

BD: I understand but this is a personal question. Like really personal. Are you sure you don't mind me asking?

JR: Shoot...

Blue Dragon rests his hand on the young mans shoulder and looks into his eyes. A look that seems worried...

BD: well, Jack.. I have to ask, are you.. You know..?

JR: what?

BD: are you um... Are you... FUCKING!! RETARDED!!!???

Reynolds looks shocked at the sudden outburst. Blue Dragon is speaking very controlled through gritted teeth..

BD: Why don't I help out 'Team 6WF'?? Let me think about that for one moment... Do you remember when I got injured 10 odd months ago.. When I was down on my luck and beaten to a pulp. Do you remember when all those stars. All those guys from 'Team 6WF' cane to the ring and they pleaded with me not to go, they promised to get revenge and to destroy Logan. Do you remember Keith Leone coming out into that stage and offering to help me fight the guy that just kicked my arse?..

JR: um...

BD: Then, after that, when I was in hospital, broken and battered. Struggling to piss blood, do you remember when 6WF sent out those 'specialists'? Do you remember them paying the cost for my medical bills, for my flights to see surgens and physiotherapists? Do you remember all those DVD's that came out once I'd 'retired' Jack? The best of Blue Dragon? The am epic feud with his brother and the matches the defined his career? Do you remember those Jack?

JR: I don't think....

BD: What about the special updates on my recovery? The weekly note on how I was doing, even monthly mentions for fuck sake? What about one fucking phone call Jack?

Reynolds looks around looking for an answer but can mutter only half words and look at the ground..

BD: what about that Jack, how about a little call. 'Hi BD, it's Danny McGraw here, listen Alex walkers back in town and he's really starting to put together a string stable.. When are you back buddy, I could use a guy Iike you..'

Blue Dragons impression of McGraw is pretty poor but manages to break the tension..

BD: Of course you don't remember any of that. For the simple reason that none of it happened. I limped through that curtain. Out into the parking lot and I drove off... And not one person noticed I'd gone...

JR: what you need to remember here is that...

BD: I don't need to remember anything. I don't need to know anything, to do anything, to think anything. I don't need to hear, to say or to talk to anyone, look after anyone. I don't need to like anyone, dislike anyone or to respect anyone, JACK!!

Dragon is looking straight into the camera now and there's a fire in his eyes that we've not seen for a long time.

BD: what bothers me most, isn't that I wasn't worried about, or cared for, Christ, I've lived a whole life with one caring about me. What pisses me off isn't that I wasn't missed, I'm not an attention seeker and I never will be. The thing that gets me, above all else, is that I would have helped. Of my name was thrown into the hat, I'd have jumped on my bike and I'd have taken Regenisis out of here by now. And those who don't believe me, don't know me.

JR: so does that mean your in?

Dragon laughs to himself..

BD: Fuck no.. Have you been listening to a word I've said? 6WF didn't ask me, they hurt my feelings. And you remember what happens when someone hurts my feelings? They pay.. In this case that payment is dealing with Walkers lot by themselves.

JR: and what about Logan?

BD: What about him?

JR: He's your brother, he's the guy who took you out and used it as a stepping stone to get the the world title, and he's leading Regenisis. Would that not be reason to go after him, even if not for 6WF, for your own revenge?

BD: listen Jack, I know I was hard on you earlier, and your doing an ok job here, but you need to listen to what I'm saying. Things have changed, what I thought was important last year, I now know that it's not. Being the face of this company, that's never going to happen, I'm no JJ Johnston, I'm no Keith Leone, Jack I'm not Chris Patricks. I'm Blue Dragon, I'm the guy who came here with the soul purpose of hurting people, I'm the guy who walked into this company to do whatever I wanted. I've taken out legends, stepped on smaller guys, cut bigger guys down to size. I've ended careers and I've shortened lives..

Dragon looks into the camera once more...

BD: Logan, you did a good job in taking me out. You took advantage of me when I was distracted, you tricked me when I thought you could change. Any good older brother should teach you life lessons, and you bro, along with this company, have taught me a lesson that I'll never forget. I done things for you that I never thought I'd do, I sacrificed who I was, I softened, in the hopes that it would help redefine who you are. I allowed myself to show weakness and all you had to do was let the time pass by. Let the slow decay of what was once Blue Dragon wilt away and to leave an empty husk, a lost man grasping at hope, clinging on to the shadow of what he used to be. Then you dangled that hope infront of his eyes while you stabbed him in the back... And the really sick part about it all Logan? The fact that I, the renewed me.. He's kind of proud of what you did...

Reynolds look up at BD, in shock.

BD: Logan Kincade showed the same ruthless aggression that I have always been known for and he showed me what I've been missing. So tonight, I face a so called monster, Takeo. Probably the biggest guy I've ever came up against one on one, and on my third match back after a life threatening injury.... My time to show everyone that the beast is back, that it doesn't matter how big, how fast, how strong, how crazy or how powerful you are. There is no one who can match me on my day, and I mean no one.

JR: Are you concerned at all about the Fanatic getting involved in the match up?

BD: Jack, I'm looking forward to it....

Blue Dragon walks off down the corridor as Jack Reynolds looks back at the camera, let's out a high sigh of relief and wipes the sweat from his forehead as we go to a break.
BD
BD

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:20 pm

The commercials end and Clarke James is shown in the middle of the 'lost and found' room looking worried, Marshall is nowhere to be seen until a groan is heard in the background.

?:'Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!'

CJ: 'Marsh? Did you hear that? Don't leave me in here on my own!'

(Marshall walks up from behind Clarke and taps him on the shoulder, Clarke lets out a scream and jumps round)

MM: 'Aah unagi...'

CJ: 'You really need to update your references Marsh, anyway where the hell have you been?'

MM: 'Taking a leak in the corner, I told you I was busting'

CJ: 'Well you should have gone before we left'

MM: 'I did, but that was three days ago'

CJ: 'Oh yeah, anyway don't do that to me again, I was worried I'd lost you?'

MM: 'Well now you've found me, isn't that what this room's all about?'

(Clarke shakes his head)

MM: 'Anyway have you found anything interesting in here?

CJ: 'No not yet, I don't really like this place, it gives me the creeps, I keep expecting to bump into Jackson Black in here.'

MM: 'And no-one wants that'

(Clarke nods as the two men start to look around the room)

MM: Ummmm Clarke...

(Clarke turns around wearing a Frosted Dice t-shirt that he's picked up): 'Yes?'

MM: 'You might want to look at this... it's terrifying...what have they done to him?'

(Clarke runs over looking panicked)

CJ: 'What is it?'

MM: 'It horrible Clarke! It's Perfect Jack - but look at him! Look how long his hairs got, how long have they been keeping him here for?'

(Clarke reaches Marshall and his face changes from one of panic to bemusement)

CJ: 'Ummm Marsh...'

MM: 'I don't want to end up like that CJ, promise me you won't let that happen to us. I just want to go home!'

(Clarke reaches forward and picks up 'Perfect Jack')

CJ: 'Marsh it's a Perfect Jack cuddly toy, look they're everywhere, guess they weren't overly popular'

MM: 'Oh yeah, that's a relief, although the bear's probably more interesting in fairness'

CJ: 'True ...but seriously Marsh, Cassius did the whole being scared of toy bear thing months ago, you've got to get your own material mate'

(Marshall looks like he's about to start sulking when they are interrupted by frantic knocking at the door)

CJ (Whispering): 'Sush, just hold tight and they'll disappear'

(The knocking stops and is replaced by the sound of a struggle and eventually a cry of anguish in Russian can be heard)

MM: 'Vlad!'

(Clarke and Marshall burst out of the room to find the nerf gun laying abandoned on the floor)

CJ: 'Shit...they've got Vlad'

(Both men look despondent as Marshall adjusts his 'Wilson Maine' cap and we cut to more adverts)

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:50 pm

*Mike Hill turns to the entrance as "survival" by Eminem blast out over the top of his music. He lowers his world championship and watches with a look of disgust as Cameron Faith step out onto the stage holding a baseball bat to a rapturous reception. Cameron rests the baseball bat across his shoulders and walks to the top of the ramp where he his handed a microphone*

CF: I seem to remember you thinking the same thing last year when you called me flavour of the month. And we all know how that turned out. Now before you start yapping away I see you down there clutching that title like you just seen Laure Whitmores on the TV and you have a spare couple of seconds.

And from what I hear a couple of seconds is Standard Mike Hill

*Cameron waits for the crowd to stop laughing*

CF: You did get one thing right though when you called me nothing but a fraud. I have spent two years trying to be a hero to these fans but no matter how hard I try I'm starting to realise I can't be the Hero they need, not with my past. The truth is deep down I have always known.

*Cameron looks down at the ring to see Mike Hill stood looking bored*

CF: I can see you down there thinking what the hell has this to do with me, but it has everything to you with. If you hadn't let everyone know that I used to be a drug dealer then I would still be running around trying to be something I could never be. I would be out here joking around, suppressing my anger happy in the knowledge these fans knew nothing of the real me.

But you made sure that could never be the case Mike, you took my opportunity of a new life. Sure I kept trying to ignore it, hoping it would go away but the way you, Walker and Regensis held The real a Heroes of this company, Keith Leone, Mr Kenty hostage last week I knew it was time to stop running? I knew the time had come for me to embrace my past. To be honest the moment told me he had removed those clauses from my contact I knew what he was asking and that time has come.

That's what I can do to save this place from you, Hidari and the rest of the egotistical pricks known as Re-Genesis. I am willing to sacrifice the love of these fans to make sure 6WF survives. Don't think I have it in me?

Just be warned that as barley a teenager I have done things that would make Cassius and Logan cringe. The difference between me and them Is I knew better, I knew what I was about to do was wrong and I still did it.

*Cameron focuses in on Mike Hill as lowers the bat from his shoulder*

Mike Hill you set the wheels in motion to unleash the real Cameron Faith, and once I cross that line there is no going back. So why don't you toddle on back to your little friends and pass a message on to Hidari for me.

I don't know what religion he follows but by the time I'm finished with him he will only be praying to one Faith for mercy. You let him know at Born in Fire I have a special type of street justice saved for him.

*Cameron drops the mic and turns walking to the exit as his music sounds out around the arena again*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down