6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown! - Friday 15th February 2013!

+18
6WF Prime Minister
Gregers
Geoff
Hero
Dubois
kentyf1
Dicey
Cable
Kuinshi
Marsh
Teej
Finlay
Crimey
Paul Mac
Twisty
Olly
CJ
6WF Admin
22 posters

Go down

6WF Lockdown! - Friday 15th February 2013! Empty 6WF Lockdown! - Friday 15th February 2013!

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:21 pm

Match 1
Kuinshi v Zach Corchia
Jerome Dubois on Commentary

Saint's Row with Special Guests, Danny McGraw and Referee's Chief, Pete Worthing

Match 2
Scorpion v The Fanatic

Match 3
Number #1 Contender Match for the 6WF Freeweight Title
Max Adamson v James McManus

Match 4
3 on 2 Handicap Match
Team Japan (Dopant Zero & Kenji Hidari) v Vortex & Abe Abercorn

Match 5
Cassius Zhi v Geoff Steel v Logan Kincade

Match 6
Lex Hart v Lucas Takeo v Crime Lord

Survival Pick - Danny McGraw and Alex Walker pick their first Team Members

Match 7
Nay Bother & Mr Kenty v Mike Hill & Hero

Main Event
TGA v Keith Leone

Last edited by Beery on Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown! - Friday 15th February 2013! Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown! - Friday 15th February 2013!

Post by CJ Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:17 pm

The camera cuts backstage to the backstage area, before moving down the corridor, and entering into one of the locker-rooms. As the camera pans around, Keith Leone is revealed, his 6WF World Title over his shoulder as he looks into a mirror on the door of one of the lockers. The scene remains silent for a few moments before Leone begins to speak.

Leone: Mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s the fairest of them all?

Leone remains looking into the mirror for a few seconds, before trying to crack a fake smile, but being unable to. A smirk then comes across his face before he turns back to face the camera.

Leone: Even the best this company has to offer is only human, as much as some people think they are divine. Speaking of which, it seems that half of these “gods” were involved in the main event of Lockdown last week. You had Hero as usual running around like a headless chicken, taking a cheap shot at anyone he could find, but still lacking the spine to fight anyone man to man. Though by this point, it’s really no longer a surprise, what is a surprise is how your former lackeys acted. I mean how many times did Crime Lord pose a real threat in this match? Your career is definitely a yo-yo Crimey, you win a title then soften up, then come back and show some fight against me, but now you’re disappearing back into your shell. You know something, I think Logan is getting to you, you’re afraid your losing your touch, I mean that splash from the top rope across four guys, it really seemed like the act of an old man trying to be like one of the cool kids still. But when Steel drove your head into the ramp during all of the fun, you could see the collective realisation from the fans that you aren’t a beast anymore, now you’re just like Hero, an old man fighting in a young man’s world. Though just because it’s a younger man’s game doesn’t mean that every new face can hang with the top tier guys, isn’t that right Marshall? Everything you’ve thrown at me so far, I’ve gotten back up from. At this point it must seem like you could put a bullet in my head and I’d still beat you, though with talent like yours, I wouldn’t bet against a corpse beating you. At Lockdown, I bet you thought you’d finally brought me down with that codebreaker, and if you’d been able to hit me with that chair, you may well have kept me down for long enough to gain a count-out victory, but I guarantee I’d still have gotten back up after the match and kicked your ass all over the arena, because that’s just the kind of guy I am. Even when I was barely conscious I was still able to pin Patricks, something you couldn’t do last week, but that shouldn’t derail the “Murdoch era” at all should it? But have no fear Marshall, after the cheap shots after our match, I’ll be more than glad to give you another chance for you to demonstrate why you should be World Champion, or more accurately, why you shouldn’t have ever messed with me. Finally there is TGA, don’t worry I didn’t forget about you, and I have a lot to say, but I’m going to get to you later.

A more pressing matter that has been brought to my attention is the 5 on 5 match at Survival. Everyone has been asking me, “Hey Keith, are you going to be on Team 6CW at Survival?” And by now, it’s really starting to get tiresome for me. Yes, 6CW was where I was able to grow into the greatest wrestler in the business today, and yes, some people would say that I had my best year in 6CW, but it’s just not that simple is it? You see, it’s not only Team 6CW that I would be fighting for at Survival, it would also be Team Walker, and that very thought makes my blood run cold. There are still nights that I will suddenly wake up in bed and check the news, only to realise that my dream of an 18 wheeler running him over hadn’t come true. He took a great company and killed it off, he made my life and countless others lives a living hell, and once he was done, he took a big sack of cash and disappeared off, while other guys tried to feed their families with what they were left with. I don’t buy this idea of him being a reformed man; he’s still the same scum he has ever been; only now he needs to get some supporters back before he can start waving his power around. But as much as I despise him, I’d hate to join Team McGraw also, from the man who brought you Marshall Murdoch, Logan Kincade, Vortex and Trevor Swann. His ego and sheer stupidity annoys me every week, and the belief that he’s one of the best men to run this company shows how stupid the board is as well. I don’t want to fight for Walker and 6CW, but I also don’t want to fight for McGraw and 6WF. I want to wash my hands of the situation and just defend this (Leone adjusts the World Title on his shoulder), but knowing my luck, I’m going to be right in the crossfire.

But now we have reached that time where I talk about my opponent for the upcoming Lockdown, “The God-sent Angel” himself, TGA. Now it’s no secret that we don’t like each other, you think I’m a hyped up kid who jumped ship from the other federation and I think you’re a dinosaur in the wrong age. But my dislike for you lies so much deeper than just that, and last week on Lockdown was a prime example. It wasn’t that you weren’t a team player, because I’m sure as hell not, it was the support you expected but weren’t ready to give. Through all of their faults, Cobra and Geoff are fiercely loyal, and if they’re on your side, it’s a lot better than being against them, but that did mean that you could play them like a flute. How many times did you need saving from Hero and Crime Lord, but when Steel wanted in to get hold of Hero, it took all of your effort to allow you to push your ego aside and give him his shot. That’s why I don’t like you Teej, I don’t give out much help, but I don’t expect much in return, it stops me relying on people. But by now, you’ve been relying too heavily on people your entire career to change that habit now. And then, because you’ve had some people with actual talent holding you up all of these years, you’ve developed this idea that you are a good wrestler, one of the best around. But here’s the problem with that, you’ve never faced a top guy and been successful in a true man to man situation, and you sure as hell haven’t faced the best one on one, but don’t worry, you get your chance at Lockdown this Friday. Now you can run your mouth before then, and no doubt you will put forward the irrefutable fact that you are indeed a World Champion, but when you think about, it’s not even a real World Title is it? You’re the TAW World Champion, the champion of a federation that has been dead for six years, and if that wasn’t enough, look how many times you’ve walked out of an arena under your own accord after defending that title. You’re the luckiest man in this company to still have that title and at Lockdown I will show you what a true World Champion does. I’ll see you out there “champ”.

Keith Leone smirks slightly before pushing past the camera and exiting the locker room as the scene fades to black.

CJ

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown! - Friday 15th February 2013! Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown! - Friday 15th February 2013!

Post by Olly Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:25 pm

*The camera pans around the LG Arena, and comes to ringside where Michael Wire and RJ are sitting!*

MW: "Well what an unbelievable show last week was 'Arj!"

RJ: "Michael that show last week, well, it made me giddy!"

MW: "Me too mate! The announcement of the Team McGraw vs Team Walker match, and of course a huge win for Lukas Takeo over none other than Cassius Zhi!"

RJ: "I was very happy about that result Michael as you well know!"

MW: "Well I believe we have Jack Reynolds backstage with Mr Takeo to discuss all things well Takeo!"

*The titantron kicks in, and we see Jack Reynolds backstage with Lukas Takeo, who is still wearing a bandage around his branded chest, but no towel over his head.*

Reynolds: "Thank you Michael. As you say I am here backstage, with the man who defeated Cassius Zhi last week Lukas Take..."

*Takeo grabs the mic off Reynolds*

Takeo: "Just say that slower Jack. It sounds better, slower."

*Takeo hands the mic back to Reynolds*

Reynolds: "The man who defeated Cassius Zhi last week...Lukas Takeo!"

*Takeo takes a deep breath, taking in every second of the win last week*

Reynolds: "Well Lukas can we have your thoughts on your match last week?"

*Takeo looks at Reynolds and smiles*

Takeo: "Well Mr Reynolds I am obviously very pleased to pick up the victory. I defeated quite possibly the greatest superstar this company has ever seen. Although it is quite clear to see that he has lost his marbles. I put that down to that polony he has with him now."

*Takeo takes the smirk off his face, becoming more serious*

Takeo: "The most important thought I have about last week Mr Reynolds is that the Era of Darkness is well and truly here. Now the whole of the locker room will have to stand up and notice me. That was just the beginning. The dominance starts now. It's only going to get worse for everybody else from here. I for one can't wait. Next question."

*Takeo shoves the mic back into Reynolds' chest*

Reynolds: "Um, yeah, impressive. Do you have any thoughts on the big announcement last week Mr Takeo? The Team McGraw vs Team Walker match announced for Survival."

*Takeo looks bemused*

Takeo: "The big announcement last week was The Era of Darkness arriving. Not some crappy tag match being announced, Jack. Get your questions right. Go again."

*Reynolds looks fearful as Takeo encroaches on him a little bit*

Reynolds: "Ok, um, what are your thoughts on the Team McGraw vs Team Walker announcement Mr Takeo? And the possibility you could be chosen to compete?"

Takeo: "Quite frankly Jack I do not care for either Mr McGraw or Mr Walker. If I am chosen to compete, well, good for that team. That will be the team that wins. Next question."

*Takeo smiles at Reynolds*

Reynolds: "Finally can we have some thoughts on your opponents this week, Lex Hart and Crime Lord?"

*Takeo takes the mic off Reynolds, and looks straight down the camera, with anger in his eyes.*

Takeo: "Lex Hart. A darling of the 6WF universe. A former 6CW crony. Lex I did last Friday what you couldn't do at Betrayal. I defeated Cassius Zhi. You must really fear what I can do to you Lex. You definitely should be. I have no qualms about inflicting pain upon both your body and your soul. You will feel the full force of The Era of Darkness on Friday night Lex. It'll be like nothing you've ever felt before."

*Takeo starts to feel his bandaged chest again before looking down the camera again*

Takeo: "As for you Crime Lord. Well, much like Cassius Zhi you used to be a dominant force. The so called, "Most dominant 6WF World Champion in history". But what are you now Crime Lord? Merely somebody who beats up backstage announcers like poor Mr Reynolds? You, much like Cassius Zhi are a shadow of your former self Crime Lord. The Era of Darkness will overwhelm you, much like it did Cassius Zhi last week. May God have mercy on your soul."

*Takeo chucks the microphone at Reynolds and walks out of shot as the titantron cuts out and we head back to the arena...*

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:54 am

RJ: Welcome everyone! I have just heard over my headset that former Freeweight Champion Vortex is set to make an appearance tonight to discuss the beating that his manager took on Friday!

A video plays of the beatdown Dopant Zero gave to The Consultant. His face is slammed across the camera lens and blood smears down it. The scene then cuts to later on when the manager is loaded into a back of an ambulance with Vortex looking on.

MW: Dopant Zero really made themselves heard there. They have been tag team champions for a long time, but maybe not getting the respect they deserve.

RJ: However, by taking it out on The Consultant, they have incurred the wrath of one of the strongest wrestlers in 6WF. A man whose finishing move has laid waste to many superstars.

MW: You know what interests me RJ?

RJ: What?

MW: Last week everyone was raving about Lukas Takeo’s win against Cassius Zhi. A lot of guys were calling him the next big thing….including myself. But people forget that it is Vortex who won the series of brutal battles between them. It was Vortex who was standing tall at the end of it…….

RJ:……and it was Lukas Takeo who was withering on the mat in pain; branded across the chest courtesy of Rupture.

MW: Quite.

RJ: Dopant Zero may have made a point. But with Vortex’s vicious steak, brute strength and now with the crowd behind him, he could very well prove to Team Japan AND everyone else just how dangerous he can be.

“Breathe” blasts out of the arena speakers and the crowd begin cheering. The music continues to play and the pyros go off. However, Vortex doesn’t appear at all. The music carries on and the crowd strain their necks to see if The Dark Matter is going to make an appearance.

MW: I think you need to check your details RJ. He isn’t coming!

RJ: I was sure that they…….hang on a minute.

MW: Is that who I think it is?

Suddenly an Asian man flies out from behind the curtain and lands on the aisle. He gets up onto his knees and starts pleading. Vortex storms out from behind the curtain and stands directly in front of him. He is wearing his metal breastplate and stares down angrily at the fallen man.

RJ: THAT’S COACH TACHIBANA!!!

MW: UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Vortex lifts Tachibana into a spinebuster position before carrying the former Dopant Zero coach to the ring. He rolls him under the bottom rope before climbing the steel steps and entering the ring as well.

MW: An eye for an eye?!

RJ: It could well be. Vortex has that look on his face.

Coach Tachibana carries on begging to Vortex but he says nothing. When the coach goes to leave the ring suddenly, Vortex blocks his path. He backs Tachibana into a corner before looking out into the crowd. He stares all around the audience, mouthing some words.

MW: What’s he saying?

RJ: I think that was “sorry”……..

Unexpectedly, Vortex lifts Tachibana up and walks to the centre of the ring. He stands there holding him there for a few moments. Then he suddenly slams him down to the mat.

RJ: RUPTURE!!!

MW: HE FLATTENED HIM!!!

Vortex gets back to his feet with Coach Tachibana lying motionless below him. He slowly makes his way out of the ring and walks up the aisle. He has his head bowed as he goes, trying not to look at the fans who are in shock.

MW: IS THAT IT!? THE LONE RUPTURE!? ONLY ONE!?

RJ: VORTEX ONLY NEEDS ONE!

MW: YEAH BUT IF HE IS TRYING TO MAKE A STATEMENT………

RJ: HE HAS MADE IT! TACHIBANA STILL HASN’T MOVED AN INCH!

Vortex gets to the end of the ramp and turns round to face the ring. He slams his breastplate with his fist a few times before turning back round and exiting behind the curtain.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:57 am

As Takeo starts to walk out of shot he bumps into Lex Hart who is walking round the corner. Lex is dressed down in hoodie and sweats , he slowly removes his headphones and looks up at the giant stood before him

Lex smiles and gulps as Takeo remains unmoved
LH: I thought you were all about the Era of Darkness not the Era of silence?
Come on big man turn that frown upside down

Takeo stares intently

LH: What is it about everybody round here these days, if it's not crazed pyscho its moody emo - Are they they the go to default character profiles??

What happened to the guys with personality, the people who can tell a story with a smile but then still throw down in the ring??

Now it's all mean and moody, dark and dangerous. It's like being backstage at a My Chemical Romance gig

Come on
You've just beaten Cassius, you should be grinning from ear to ear - That's your big statement, you've made it now!!!

Like you said I couldn't do it, so that's it you're clearly better than me. Let's erase my history , my achievements because you pinned Cassius once

After all that's what matters isn't it Lukas. That one time , it's not the bigger picture, or the end game it's about getting that one victory, everything else is insignificant!!!!

Lex's demeanour has changed, his shoulders have broadened as he stands toe to toe with Takeo clearly he is annoyed by Takeo's recent statements

LH: The thing about big men Lukas, is that everybody is expected to fear them
To look up to them

But I'm not everybody..........you see

I see things differently

For me it's not the size of the dog in the fight , it's the size of the fight in the dog
And I will fight until there is not a breath left in my body, when everybody thinks I am beaten, when all chance is lost
That is when I am most dangerous

When all the odds are against me I come out fighting

I'm ready to give everything Lukas to get what I want.

Are you???

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:34 pm

???: Easy to say Lex, when you've got so little to give.

(Crime Lord's hand lands on Lex's shoulder who brushes it off. Crime Lord walks around Lex and stands between him and the giant.)

CL- Lukas, I want to make this clear...crystal clear...I want everybody to take this in, to understand this. I want everybody to remember this, to always think of it when looking at you....Being big isn't a talent. Being big isn't going to make you the best. Being big does not mean you can speak about me with such disrespect.

I want you specifically to understand Lukas, that beating Cassius Zhi doesn't make you "the man", or the best, you're just another name to have taken advantage of his fragile mental state to pick up what is in reality a meaningless win. You beat Cassius Zhi at Born in Fire, main event, world title on the line, maybe then you can start proclaiming your greatness, maybe then you can think of yourself as worthy enough to go toe to toe with me.

I am the best Lukas, I am the most dominant world champion of all time. I'm a whole different ball game to Cassius Zhi, I'm on a different world to Vortex...you will have faced nothing like me. This is for your benefit, to be prepared for the storm you're about to face, to realise that the fact that you're a big, hulking waste of space won't stop me drilling that stupid face into the mat. It doesn't matter how big you are, because I'm strong enough, it doesn't matter who you've beaten in the past because I'll have beaten them all. You're new around here Lukas, you don't understand just how good I am. I am the one and only, the only man great enough to really be able to call himself a 6WF Legend. Forget Hero, forget JJ Johnson, forget Cassius Zhi...I AM THE BEST, I HAVE BEATEN THEM ALL, I HAVE HELD MORE WORLD TITLES, MORE TITLES, FOR LONGER!

(Crime Lord is stood very close to Takeo, before he calms down and turns to Lex.)

CL- Are you still here Lex? You lost your relevance years ago. You should get your overrated, overhyped carcass out of this company before you drag it into the cesspool where you crawled out of and left other companies to rot. You're a disgrace, you make me sick. Look at you, look at you've become. A pandering, pathetic, tragic human being. Your only saving grace is that nobody pays enough attention to you to realise just how embarrassing you really are. Nobody cares enough about Lex Hart to take notice of you selling your career away for a few cheers from the idiots that flock to see 6WF. I don't know why you're still here, why you haven't hung up your boots and called it a day because there's nothing for you here.

Your few fleeting successes in the past have been exposed for the flukes they are because you are awful. You're not a wrestling machine or a submission master. You just hang on to the coattails of others, hoping to gobble up the crumbs of success and fame of better people than you. I can smell the mediocrity on you standing this close and it's making me feel sick Lex. You have nothing, not one little thing to offer this company or to suggest you're worth my time at all. The fact that I've wasted so long talking to you now is already grating me inside. You're not worth my time, my energy, you're not worth the air you breathe in Lex. You're nothing. A nobody. Just go. Leave. You can give everything you have to beat me and it wouldn't even be close enough.

(Crime Lord is looking totally disgusted at Lex.)

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:01 pm

The lights go down in the arena as 'Wake Up' by Rage Against The Machine blasts out over the speakers, suddenly the tron flickers into life as the image of two scorpion tails whip into shot creating an 'X' with the words "Anger Is A Gift" underneath as the music fully kicks in Scorpion steps out onto the stage where he stops and forms an X with his arms as diagonal pyros explode around him and the crowd descend into a chorus of boos.

Scorpion slowly walks down to the ramp and towards the ring where 2 tables with a black cover over them can be seen.

S: Now this week I will be facing The Fanatic and I will show this damn company why I am this best this industry has seen when I walk away with the victory, but you see that's not so important because of the fact that some old man who calls himself "Finlay” thinks he has what it take to go one on one with me..

Scorpion begins to sarcastically smile before stepping into the ring where the 2 tables with black covers over them can be seen.

S: But the reality is Fin is everything I hate, the man is alcoholic and a so called legend but you see the thing I don’t understand is nobody cared when this man left heck he had left for 3 years and why the return..I’ll tell you why the son of a bitch returned, it’s not because "he cares for the industry", and not because he cares for the fans or all that other bullshit that is being fed to each one of you fools here today!

Crowd begins to boo heavily as Scorpion begins to grin.

S: The reason why Finlay returned is because after 3 damn long years...you're "Hero" ran out of money after he spent it on gambling, drugs and alcohol so he decided to come back for one little short run for a big pay contract as he was desperate and knew he had become nothing but a worthless piece of shit and the other thing being he's ego was too damn big to stay away from this company.

S: Now all of you here will ignore the truth and just claim I am bullshiting you, you think I am lying? Well fuck you because none of you seem to realize everything you hear backstage from the "Media and this company" is nothing but lies and cover ups but everything you hear from me about the back and what goes on there is everything but the truth because I hate this idea of the media and this company manipulating every single one of you to fall into these lies and to believe every single damn word or statement that they give you!

Crowd boo heavily as Scorpion begins to sarcastically laugh before walking towards the first table with the black cover, Scorpion then lifts the cover and reveals cans of beer and whiskey laid out on the table and then reveals what is under the second table which happens to be Vodka bottles and other alcoholic drinks.

S: Now these are the evil temptations for Finlay after all he is a "recovering alcoholic" which is nothing but a lie, the man needs to be sent back to rehab... Don’t agree with me Fin?, Then why don't you bring your sorry ass down here so I can wash you of your demons and sins and make you see the light of Straight edge or send you back to rehab old man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Finlay Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:34 pm

Mad Dog Coll by Rory and the Islanders hits just as Scorpion finishes speaking and the fans pop as Finlay makes his way through the curtain, it looks as if he's come straight from the gym as he is in shorts with a heavily strapped knee and a sweaty T- Shirt. He looks around mouthing to the fans " Who is he" pointing at Scorpion as he limps down to the ring. He climbs into the ring and stands toe to toe with Scorpion with a look of stone on his face. Finally he grabs the mic from Scorpions hand and turns around to look at the assortment of drink on the tables.

Finlay: I gotta admit Scorps, I didn't think a stupid trash talking son of a bitch like you had the brains to lay something like this out. You must really have racked your brains for this one, and I was kinda impressed, for once in your life you showed courage, you didnt just act all cocky but you tried to back up your words by inviting the Mad Dog Finlay down to the ring. Down to his ring, down to the fans ring !!!

The Fans cheer for Finlay as he salutes them once more, trying to get them pumped up.

Finlay: Yeah, I was impressed, but then I think back on the rubbish you said, the lies you pedalled. You treat these fans like they're idiots Scorpion, you want to talk about lies being pushed backstage and in the media, the only liar around here is you ! You get up every morning and lie to yourself, you're nothing but a yellow bellied coward. I see it in your eyes everytime we talk, I saw it when I watched your match from ringside on Lockdown. You talk about lies and cover ups, you're covering up the fact that you don't want to face me with this little side show. It didn't work though boy, i'm not a fucking vampire and alcohol ain't garlic, I can stand with it all around me just like you. And trust me there isn't any amount of a pay off that will make me happier than how i'll feel when I kick your whiney ass !!

You want to bring me out here and have my wash my demons away, want me to become straight edge and say goodbye to drink. Maybe thats not a bad idea, damn Scorpion I can't deny it. I'm just a flawed man, man I fucked up !! I used to sit in the corner and exchange fear for courage in the form of a well poured drink...As a kid I swore I was gonna be someone, growing up everyone always those, but I sold my dreams and my potential to escape and feel that rush. However, Things have changed though Scorpion, i've shown more courage than you ever will by battling my demons, it's an ongoing battle, there's a heavy current and I got a long way to swim. No more Bushmills for a bandaid, I feel the sweet taste of blood and now I can actually feel something cos I don't cover it up. And now that i'm sober, now that im ready to get back in the ring both physically and mentally, I cannot think of a better way to restart my career than to get in the ring with you and do what every fan in this arena wants to see me do.. beat you sensless !!!

Yeah the drink wasn't a bad idea Scorps but you should know my biggest war everyday is against what surrounds me here and now, but you know what that means ?It means I dont think like normal wrestlers, I don't think like assholes like you. This is about me living up to what I should be, paying back the fans who mean so much to me, proving myself to my family, proving myself to the people in the back. This isn't about pinning a guy 1..2..3, this isn't about making a piece of dirt like you tap out or knocking you out cold. This is about getting in that ring and letting the Mad Irishman run wild, letting all my inhibitions go, when that bell goes I don't fear pain, I don't fear losing, all I want to do is Fight... and Fight... and Fight... and NEVER STOP FIGHTING !!!!

Finlay turns around and sends one of the tables full of drink toppling out of the ring smashing the contents on the outside. He looks back at Scorpion and grabs the other table dropping it right in front of him so that all that stands between them is aload of cans and an upturned table...

Finlay

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:56 pm

Takeo: "Are we done gentlemen? Done boring the world to death?"

*Takeo smiles to himself before turning his attention to Lex*

Takeo: "Lex Hart. Look at you standing there. All 'broad shouldered'. It actually makes you look more ridiculous, which I didn't think was possible!"

*Lex is angered by Takeo's statement*

Takeo: "Lex you say, "Let's erase my history , my achievements because you pinned Cassius once". Wow you won the world title. When was that Lex 1985? You see Mr Hart, you're just a scrub from 6CW. Merely a low life who couldn't keep 6CW afloat, and then has come to 6WF looking to find an old flame, that hasn't exactly re-lit. That's it."

*Takeo gets right into the face of Lex*

Takeo: "Listen to me you sarcastic shit. I am more than ready to give everything I've got to dominate this company. You see this Lex?"

*Takeo rips off the bandage revealing his branded chest*

Takeo: "I've been branded Lex. I've been ruptured. Yet I stand here before you a stronger competitor for it. I couldn't give a shit if I have no personality. This isn't a personality fucking contest Lex. You may not fear me now, but come Friday night, when I'm standing before you, about to crush your spine with the Chokeslam. Well I'm pretty sure you'll fear me then Lex."

*Takeo stares at Lex for a moment, before turning around sharply to look at Crime Lord*

Takeo: "Well how nice of you to show up Mr Lord. I thought you would be beating up more backstage interviewers somewhere!"

*Takeo laughs for a second, before becoming more serious*

Takeo: "Crime Lord, despite what you may believe, I do in fact respect the dominance you showed when you were Champion of this company. But I don't like the disrespect you've showed me. Merely a big man am I? My size does not dictate what I feel I can say. Oh no. That's merely a factor. I will say what I want, when I want. You wanna know why?"

*Takeo gets right into the face of Crime Lord*

Takeo: "I back what I say up in the ring Crime Lord. You can say that "being big isn't a talent". In fact I hope you believe that. Everybody who has believed that and said that has been found laying flat on there back, having suffered my wrath. The Fanatic, James McManus, Mr Kenty, Vortex, the list goes on and on."

*Takeo takes a pause before stepping away from Crime Lord, and then looking from each man to the other begins to speak.*

Takeo: "You both need to realise that I will become the most dominant superstar this company has ever seen. Betrayal was merely something that made me stronger. I am the future of this place. Not Scorpion, not James McManus, not Mr Kenty. Me. If you don't believe that, well I will prove it to you on Friday night. The Era of Darkness has begun, and it's only a matter of time. ONLY A MATTER OF GODDAMN TIME! Before it engulfs 6WF."

*Takeo chucks his mic down, clearly steaming with anger*

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:50 pm

Scorpion walks up towards Finlay and grabs the mic off him and begins to grin sarcastically.

S: For once in my life I showed courage?? What’s that even supposed to mean Fin you delusional old man I seem to recall I was the man who had the balls to stand up the board of directors and actually speak my mind while everyone else in the back just ate what was fed to them, I even did it during my time in NXT and what happened I was 'voted' off but the reality is it was just to try and screw me but what happened I become the first of the rookies to hold a title not just 1 but 2, heck I am the last and most successful member to come from developmental and I never even won that pathetic little show.

Scorpion begins to smile sarcastically as the crowd boo.

S: Lies? the only person lying right now Finlay is you telling everyone you are sober, who are you trying to fool old man with this lie of yours because I am pretty damn sure you will once again keep drinking and drinking after all you hit rock bottom and you are an addict Fin of your sins and only I can save you but you don't seem to be willing to cooperate with me to wipe you of your demons and to actually learn the true meaning of Straight edge, as for kicking my ass Fin make sure you don’t break your back when you even attempt to try old man.

Scorpion goes face to face with Finlay

S: Then there's the bullshit of your feeding everyone again about how you beat your demons but you never beat them, you can’t Fin the only person you are fighting is yourself through your conscience...how your are even mentally clear to be in this ring I will never understand but you see Fin you should not even be cleared to be back you're nothing but a broken mess, you belong in rehab and you need a psychologist and understand you sold yourself out for the 'money' as you where desperate instead of the lies you tell the idiots in this arena how you came back due to your 'love of fighting' because it’s nothing but a cover up so this company can make you look good and get good publicity out of this pathetic stunt.

S: You think you have what it takes to be back Old man, you think you could be beat me senseless without breaking you're back or hip then how about you do it right now Fin..Oh wait you can’t can you after all if you did I could sue your little ass after all I would of been attacked by an 'alcoholic!'

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:37 am

Lex mocks wiping away tears

LH: I’m sorry is this where I break down in tears and hand over my lunch money?
I don’t want to be churlish but sticks and stones is what comes to mind to be honest, do you really think that after all I have gone through after all I experienced that I would give a damn about what you two lumbering idiots think

Takeo – You wear that brand with pride when all it shows to me is that you are Vortex’s bitch. You puff your chest out with exclamation over a win over Cassius , a man obsessed with a stuffed animal – This is your high point, this is your claim to fame and you expect me to be scared????

You stand there and talk about my history like some kind of aficionado, but yet you talk of me as a man who tried to keep 6CW afloat

Lex has an evil smile

LH: I don’t think you could be further from the truth there Lukas, I do not wish to list my previous misdemeanours like a walk of fame. But I am the man that destroyed 6CW, so giant killing for me is just Childs play.

Lex quickly turns to face Crime Lord

LH: Crimey,Crimey Crimey. I think the smell you refer to is the smell of wrestling gone stale. The smell of a man who is desperately trying to cling onto his successes of the past, you claim that you are the greatest Champion ever but why should this define who you become now.

Your past is there as a memory but you are judged by your actions now. It is what you do now that matters. It is not about who you were, it is about who you are now

Where is the evolution? Where is the growth? Crime Lord. What do you do now?
What are you aspiring to be next??

I see far too many legends talk about the good old days, how they used to be at the top of the mountain, untouchable. But they take their eye off the ball.

One minute they are headlining the biggest PPV’s of the year the next they are wrestling gimmick matches against opponents with the in ring agility of Andre the Giant

No offence of course Lukas, but come on

Take me out of this match, because let’s face it the feud is between you two big men, but is that really what you had planned when you sat down and thought about what 2013 would look like for you?

As irrelevant as you want to claim I am, I have not fallen from favour. I was at the very bottom when I returned and I am climbing each rung one day at a time back to where I feel I should be, that is my challenge, that is the daily struggle that keeps me going, that keeps me lacing up these boots every day. But you??

You were the man. You had it all.

But now

Lex shakes his head but he is smiling

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:45 pm

('Just Close Your Eyes' start to play from the sound system before a thin layer of smoke fills the top of the stage. After a moment or two, TGA appears from behind the smoke to a huge pop from the Birmingham crowd.)

RJ: Listen to that ovation, Wire! After the Survival match announcement, I think these 6wF fans loyalty to 6wF guys like Teej has been boosted.

MW: Or maybe they just got bored waiting around, so they're happy to see anyone.

(TGA strolls down the ramp with his TAW World Championship belt wrapped around his waist. As he climbs the steel steps he takes off the belt and raises it into the air, prompting the crowd to begin a 'T-G-A!' chant.)

TGA: This week I take on someone who I was forced to team up with last week. What a treat for you guys! I know we constantly hype about every Lockdown main event being a possible PPV show-stealer- take last weeks battle of the titans for instance. But this week it really doesn't get any bigger or better.

6wF Champion vs TAW Champion.
Former 6CW star vs 6wF Legend.
"Champ" vs Champ.
Keith Leone vs The Godsent Athlete.

(The crowd cheer loudly at both names.)

RJ: The atmosphere when they both hit the ring on Friday night is going to be incredible!

TGA: I don't need to defend myself as a World Champion, I seem to spend most of my airtime doing just that. But I do need to defend my loyalty. You see Leone, you were right when you said that I had relied on other people to launch my career. The Dynasty and New Dynasty were two of the fiercest, most dominant factions that this company has ever witnessed. Each week we would take pleasure in systematically destroying our targets. Be it to keep the World Title within the group or avenging some past demons. But we stuck together.

Well, we did for a while. That was a long time ago and it taught me that loyalty to others in this company can be a blessing, but also a curse. No alliance is ever going to last forever. One man is always going to be more successful and the envy that breeds... The bitter feeling that creates is deadly. So that's why I choose my allies closely. I don't want to team up with anyone that I can't trust completely, so that always means that I won't like who I'm teaming up with.

Yes it is a benefit when guys like Cobra and Geoff Steel are on your side. And yes, from the minute that bells rings I will do my best to protect and help them in the match. But if at anytime I feel like I'm going to be a target, I have no problem cutting them down to size. That's what I'm going to do to you this Friday Leone.

I'm fed up of your constant impertinence aimed at me. You are always trying to play up as the big man and as of yet you've down little to impress me. You may think the TAW Title doesn't hold much prestige because of its origins, but the only reason that you might see the 6wF title as the top one is because of the prestige I brought to it.

MW: He does remember Crime Lord broke his record doesn't he?

TGA: I may not be able to stay loyal to the people in this company, but I will always be loyal to the company. I am 6wF through and through... But I have the same problem that Keith does, if I wanted to fight for my company then I have to fight for a man that I despise. Danny McGraw represents all that is wrong with the company. All of his free handouts to mediocre muppets like Marshall Murdoch shouldn't be allowed.

It'd be a lie if I said that I don't want to be involved at Survival. This will be one of the matches that will be remembered for years to come; to have a chance to leave my mark on it would be fantastic. But could I last a match on the same team as someone like Marshall Murdoch or The Saint? The belt on my shoulder is a target, as is yours Keith, so do we risk walking into the lions den where everyone is against us?

Let me be clear... I fear no one in 6wF. I don't fear The Saint. I don't fear Logan Kincade. I don't fear Cassius Zhi. And I definitely don't fear Keith Leone. On Friday night I'm going to show you why I'm fearless. It's because I'm better than you all.

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:01 pm

Marshall Murdoch is sat on a steel chair in the middle of the ring as the 6WF crowd start to make their way in the arena for Lockdown, he is brandishing a piece of paper in his hand, which he is angrily waving about.

MM: ‘Have you seen this!?! Have you seen the absolute travesty that is going to take place on Friday?’

‘Actually what am I saying? Of course you haven’t, the likes of you aren’t privy to this sort of information, but I will say is that if I was you I would promptly turn around, walk out of this arena in disgust, and demand that you got your hard earned benefit money back.’

‘And you know why? Well let me show you (Marshall holds up the piece of paper to the camera and it reveals the Lockdown card). Take a good, hard look at that? Notice anyone missing? I mean we’ve got Zach Corchia, whoever he is, we’ve got referees getting the spotlight, hell we’ve even got a Frenchman on commentary for God’s sake, that’ll go down well! But there is no place for Marshall Murdoch, no place for this company’s hottest property, and therefore absolutely no reason for any of you people to actually turn up.’

‘And there’s one man to thank for your obvious disappointment, one Alex Walker, oh yes only he could be daft enough to think that this could possibly be a good idea. Now I don’t know whether you consider this to be some sort of ‘punishment’ for what happened on Friday Alex, but have you ever heard of ‘cutting off your nose to spite your face?’ Because that is exactly what you are doing, you see you are denying these people a chance to see their hero, the man who is singe handily redefining this company and the rightful number 1 contender to the World title, just to boost your own ego, to gain some sort of pathetic cowardly form of ‘payback’. Well you’ll be the one with egg on your face Alex when this turns out to be the lowest rated Lockdown in years, just because I’m not there.’

‘And this is one key difference between yourself and Mr McGraw, and a perfect example of why you are simply not fit to lead this great company. You see Mr McGraw does not make decisions because of some short sighted person vendetta, oh no, he makes strong, unbiased decisions, which have 6WF’s best interests at heart and not his own!’

‘So you may have kept me out of Lockdown Alex, but you sure as hell won’t be able to keep me out of Survival, and it will be a pleasure to send you packing on one of the biggest stages this company has to offer, and to officially welcome in the era of Murdoch!’

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:40 pm

*Kuinshi is seen lacing up his boots in the locker room as he looks around*

Kuin: First it was a giant, last week was my old friend and this week a young upstart. Is he really all he seems?

*Kuinshi then looks at a filing cabinet and walks over to it, pulling out "Zachs file and reading it*

Kuin: Well admittedly I do not have much on him or his tag partner Goldman but having seen their past few matches it is safe to say that he will not be an easy opponent. Well lets face it, easier than Kincade and Takeo. He like any other opponent here will not be easy and that is the reason I started here. I am here to share truth because no-one else dares to jump into this pit of sharks. A good portion of these people that pass by me every day are good, honest people but they have their own ambitions and ideals they live by. Mine are to take the other type of people, the dishonest, disillusioned, crazed and stupid. I show them the error of their ways, the truth of the situation and how wrong their ideas and advice is with words, that seldom works however and more forceful actions are usually needed.

*Kuinshi then puts the file back in its place as he smiles and looks around*

Kuin: Yes I may fail on occation but does that stop my determination to succeed? Does it even hinder my potential to succeed? No. It just means with each loss I take I have to better prepare myself for the next time and look for ways to improve my method of attack.Yes I know several other people have been driven insane by this dogged method and that includes Mr Martini. However my determination and focus is much better than his. This week I will show the truth to Zach Corchia and show him that my experience in 6WF is more than enough to beat him. While he does have talent, it needs to be backed up with experience. I do wish him luck though as I was once in his position. I hope he enjoys it as much as I did because...

*Kuinshi hears a knock at his door. He stands up and heads towards it and as he opens it he sees Jerome Dubois standing there, still with his bag of ring gear as he looks to have just arrived. Kuinshi looks sceptical and curious at him*

Kuin: Dubois? what do you want?

Dubois:

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:42 pm

Team Japan RP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene opens up as Miss Jessica storms up to a door as 6WF Camera Men follows her in the process.. She knocks on the door which appears to be Team Japan's locker room. No answer until she knocks on it again. This time it opens by no one other than Kenzaki Nogami..)

Kenzaki- Can I help you?

Miss Jessica- Yes let me in!

Kenzaki- No one needs you!

Miss Jessica- Do you know who the hell I am I am you godddamn General Manger!

Tsukasa- Let her in!

(Miss Jessica shoves Kenzaki as she walks in to see Tsukasa and Hidari Kenji)

Hidari- Ahh so the General Manager is here to pay us a visit....how can we help you?

Miss Jessica- What the hell was that last week???

Hidari- Oh do your here to congratulate on my victory against Vortex last week by countout right?

Miss Jessica- You know god-damn well you didn't win that match!

Hidari- Well he did leave the ring because he couldn't beat me. Miss Jessica that should tell you how weak and pathetic Vortex is!

Miss Jessica- You three have no god damn right to do what you did last week!

Hidari- And you have no right to question me I'm a Japanese Man who can do whatever the hell I please to do!

Miss Jessica- And see thats your problem you are not in 6CW! That $hit doesn't fly over here!

Kenzaki- Excuse me GM but we don't care if this company burns from the inside out! We make statements and if you don't like it I suggest you get use to it!

Miss Jessica- Who in the hell do you think your talking to?

Kenzaki- And who do you think talking to??

(Kenzaki points to his 6WF Tag Team Title)

Miss Jessica- That title doesn't mean $hit right now! I can have you and Yarugama stripped!

Hidari- And you see thats the problem...how about you strip The Fanatic is walking around degrading and lowering ratings for 6WF with that European Championship that doesn't even mean much! You have Nay Brother who's a boring TV Champion! Strip him! And Keith Leone and TGA are supposedly to be the best right now in the company! Strip those two also!

(Hidari shakes his head)

Miss Jessica- Those men are taking the next step to being the future of this company whether you like it or not!

Hidari- I don't like it!

Miss Jessica- One more out of you three and I'll be damed if you see 2014!

(Hidari smirks)

(A Reporter storms inside the locker room!)

6WF Reporter- Team Japan!!! Miss Jessica please turn on the channel right now. Vortex is in the ring!

Hidari- So??? who cares???

6WF Reporter- He's causing carnage!

Miss Jessica-What he hell are you talking about?

(Hidari turns the tv on to see Vortex brutalizing and beating down a Coach Tachibana. Hidari looks amused)

Hidari- You got to be shitting me! That idiot just tried to talk to us and said he was going to make a public announcement in the ring. He deserves every bit of that!

Miss Jessica- You stay here! I need a ambulance and security heading to the ring right now!

Tsukasa- If Vortex really believes we're even intimidated by that he's going to have to come harder..

Hidari- I want you two to go to the hospital. I'll take care of things in the ring

Tsukasa- We're out

Hidari- And another thing Miss Jessica doesn't know what's coming next!

((Dopant Zero smirks as they walk out leaving the scene..Hidari storms out the locker room heading towards the ring as Essence blast as Hidari Kenji comes storming down to the ring)

MW: He's Here! Hidari is out!

RJ: Makes you wonder if he ever regrets his attacks back in December on Coach Tachibana

("Essence" dies down)

(Hidari checks to see on his bloody coach as he calls for security and the paramedics)

Coach Tachibana- I'm sorry......

Hidari- Sorry's not good enough..

(Hidari puts a bloody Coach Tachibana on his shoulders as he hits the GENSHIN to the chest! Coach Tachibana is in pain as Hidari pulls a towel and throws it on Coach Tachibana's face in disappointment)

RJ: Hidari has no damn heart!

MW: Wow!

Hidari- Give me that damn microphone!

Hidari- Vortex you two face midget if you really believe this is going to get my attention you're sadly mistaken however you do realize you lost last week. making our fued tied at 1 to 1!

RJ: Thats was a damn no contest Hidari!

Hidari- I told you people I was going to beat Vortex and none of you idiots called it! The Ex International/Japanese/ European Champion defeated a hasbeen!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- You can boo all you want to parasites but you know it's true!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Tachibana I could care what happens to you now! All I know is if Vortex attacks you again you will be left picked by Vultures after the bear turned you into road kill!

RJ: Disgusting!

MW: WOW!

Hidari- Vortex is mad because he can't defeat me or it's the problem he's stuck in deep $hit now that he underestimated what Team Japan is capable of. We were called wolves! We were called monsters! But we're just like each and everyone one of you people...Humans but Japanese Men with a grudge to cease this company!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Mark my words we will!

(Paramedics run down the ramp with a stretcher as Hidari leaves the ring and walks up the ramp..scene fades away)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Finlay Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:53 pm

Finlay smiles at Scorpion and shakes his head, he goes nose to nose with him and his eyes widen, Finlay starts rolling his shoulders as the fans go wild encouraging the Irishman to put Scorpion in his place. Finlay eventually pulls away from Scorpion and laughs.

Finlay: You think you show courage by talking to the board ? Or talking your mind in the back, being a loner doesn't make you brave !! I'll tell you what defines courage, a pair of balls, it's when you're body is crippled by pain, you can barely move and when you do it aches like hell. Yet despite all that you just keep fighting, never give up, never surrender. You think it's courageous to come from development and win titles, you want to compare achievements, i'm a multi time belt holder in the 6WF and A Legends Club member Scorpion, you're a kid with a shit attitude who's going to get the beating he deserves real real soon. And I'll make sure you have plenty of warning Scorpion, no excuses, no crying and whining, just the sweet beautiful sound of fist on face, over and over again.

I don't know why you're so convinced that i'm lying Scorpion, so convinced i've fallen off the wagon when all i've being doing these last few weeks has been busting my ass off in the gym to make sure im in fighting condition for when i'm called to grace this sweet sweet ring again, when i'm deemed ready to show the fans what i'm all about. You think i'd sacrifice my whole career for one drink, the chance to prove myself to all these fans who mean so much for me just for a few whiskeys or a couple a pints ? You blabber on about showing me the straight edge path, how I need your help to change my ways, but I look at you and as terrible as it may sound I know in my heart that i'd rather be a fucked up, crippled recovering addict, than a young Straight Edged fraud of a man. I don't even now why they call you Scorpion, you're more like a reptile kid, a snake in the grass and a pain in my ass and the sooner I banish the snakes just like Saint Patrick did, the better. It's gonna be the Mad Dog who never gives up against the Snake in the Grass and trust me with the little bitch venom you posses you're gonna get mauled.

Now you wanna challenge me to fight you right here and right now, and by god I'd love to, it would please me more than anything in this world, however it's clear to me that you only want me to kick your ass now so I get arrested, You and I both know I haven't signed on the dotted line yet and that any move I make now would be assault, as much as i'd like to do it, i'm not going to. I'm not going to jeopardize my comeback just for thirty seconds of a beating. No chance, i'm going to bide my time and punish you for as long as it takes for you to learn your lesson, that i'm back, i'm sober and that i'm better than ever before !!

Finlay drops the mic goes head to head with Scorpion again a wild look in his face.

Finlay

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:19 pm

Just as Marshall has stopped talking “Ascending Malice” hits and Chris Patricks strolls out smiling at Marshall and walks down to the ring, Chris rolls into the ring and Marshall tries to stand up

Chris: Don’t get up on my account Marshall…oh and here I think you need these

Chris throws some tampax and a packet of Feminax at him

Chris: And you have the balls to call me a whinge, you are not the only one left off the card but you don’t see anyone else bitching about it, I have come to terms with the treatment I get around here, you get left off one week and you think the world is against you, you wouldn’t last a day in my shoes you spoilt little shit

MM: What me?

Chris: Yeah you, you have been given everything since you joined this company…EVERYTHING…and you still cry about not been given what you think you deserve, you haven’t earned it, there are people out back busting there balls week in and week out and don’t get half of what you have been but they don’t come out here and cry about it, blame other people like Walker or whoever else you’ve pissed off lately, you are a joke Marshall you always have been, right from the start of the Church, even Hero had to bring in Crowley and then Crime Lord because he knew you didn’t have it in you to be a leader, to be the Big man on campus, you are and always will be a lackey to betters and ego-maniacs, so I suggest you pack up your little chair and leave all the talk about World Titles to people who know what they are talking about and have earned a shot

Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:56 pm

Marshall looks up at Chris Patricks, then looks down at the feminax packet which is sat in his lap, before looking back up at Patricks and launching the packet into the crowd, before standing up furiously.

MM: ‘And I’ll stand up if it’s all the same to you?!?’

‘You know what Chris, I’m getting a bit sick and tired of hearing of how I’m just a lackey’, I may have been at one point, I’m not above admitting that. But I’m far from that nowadays, you see I answer to no one, me and Mr McGraw just so happen to have similar goals. Oh and this ‘lackey’ just so happens to have been the man who has left our world champion begging for mercy every single week recently.’

(Marshall takes a step forward to get in Patricks’ face)

MM: ‘But how have your recent meetings with our plucky little champion gone? Hmmm let’s have a think about that... (Marshall puts his hand to his chin and looks to the sky in mock ponder) Oh yeah, didn’t he pin you 1...2...3 last week, despite being practically crippled after being beaten from pillar to post by yours truly? Real sign of a champion that Chris.’

‘As for talking Chris, well you sure as hell do a lot of that, don’t you? Maybe if you concentrated a little less on talking, and the constant moaning and whinging, maybe, just maybe your wife would still be able to stand being in the same room as you, maybe if you concentrated a little more on what’s important then you wouldn’t have to resort to attacking referees to prevent me from winning a fair fight the other week, because that’s the only way you can stop me? Isn’t it Chris?’

‘But seen as you like to talk so much, how about I leave you to it? Hell, if you’re lucky that little border crossing freak might join you, and you can let all these people know how insignificant you both are when compared to me.’

(Marshall climbs out of the ring, and starts to make his way back up the ramp, before turning around back to face Patricks mouthing the words ‘you know I’m right')

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:11 pm

*The screen bursts into life as the audience are greeted with a pastoral surrounding with plenty of trees and grass as the hills of the countryside roll in the background. The late winter sun is high in the sky as the camera zooms in on what appears to be the official 6WF headquarters. The black and white paint scheme runs across the entire building as the yellow 6WF sign is seen, high in the sky supported by the building. The scene then cuts into the headquarters into what appears to be one of the media centre's with plenty of 6WF journalists, crew members and stage-hands all busy.*

*The camera pans around the huge room, packed with equipment and photoshoot area's set up by the experience crew members. The camera continues to pan, showing journalists on their smartphones on various sites such as Twitter and Facebook or in deep conversation in a phonecall. Finally, the camera is greeted by a dapper looking Jack Reynolds who is wearing a sophisticated blue suit, with silver cufflings to boot. His hair is jelled slickly to the left. With a warm smile, Reynolds addressing the world.*

JR: Welcome 6WF universe to a highly special and revealing insight into the world of our journalists and crew members who makes us tick here at 6WF. We are currently on the outskirts of London, where are headquarters is based and we have a very special guest also who is going to answer some questions for us in a few moments. He is currently over their, doing some questions for the offical 6WF magazine and in a photoshoot but will be over in a few moments. For now, we have chief editor of 6WF magazine, Josh Spice. Josh welcome!

*Josh comes into shot, wearing a pair of jeans and a long sleeved white shirt. His face unshaven, with a pair of black glasses also on show.*

JS: Hello Jack, hello everybody!

JR: How are you feeling today sir?

JS: I'm very well thanks. Day is going smoothly without a hitch. We have a very talented superstar in Mr Kenty down here doing some PR work and taking time out to appear on our magazine including answering some questions sent from the fans, so it's going well.

JR: That's good to hear. You mention Mr Kenty is here, he's coming up in a bit folks but what made you select Kenty to come down here and be apart of our great magazine?

JS: Well, quite simply we chose Mr Kenty as he is such a fantastic athlete and also a great person inside and out. The fitness of this guy is incredible..many of the fans write to us and ask how he keeps it up and to such a consistent standard. Totally committed to 6WF and it's simply a pleasure to have him down here today.

JR: Indeed. So what can you tell us about the media centre then?

JS: Well down to the right of this space, we have the offices with a consistent and steady amount of employees who manage the official site for the fans, the forums and the blogs. We also have open space area for the journalists to upload stories and breaking news to Twitter and Facebook, that's popular! In this specific area of the floor, this is where the magic happens so to speak!

JR: Do you mind sharing with the fans and millions around the world?

JS: Absolutely. Where the magic happens so to speak I'm referring to where superstars are interviewed by a specific editor of the magazine behind that curtain to the right of us. Essentially, it's a soundproof booth where superstar and editor can discuss topics and questions without distractions.

*Spice points to the black booth, as the camera hovers over it showing it to the audience. The camera then returns to both men.*

JS: Also we have the photoshoot area's where superstars will do specific poses to be placed into our magazine and we have our extremely respected and qualified photographers to do this.

JR: Ahh Brilliant. Do you reckon we could see a copy of the magazine soon.. fresh of the press?

JS: Perhaps! haha! all the guys are working like mad to finish it and it should be done soon. If you guys stick around.. you never know!

JR: Well we shall see Josh! I'm excited to see what you guys have cooked up. Josh Is a very busy man so therefore were going to have to bid Josh farewell. Many Thanks, Josh we shall see you soon.

JS: Thanks Jack.

*Josh exits the scene down to the offices as the camera returns back to Jack Reynolds.*

JR: And now ladies and Gentleman, the former Freeweight champion, Tag-Team Champion and International Champion.. welcome, Mr Kenty.

*Kenty enters shot in a very mellow manner but with a cheeky grin. He is wearing denim blue jeans, a long black shirt and a grey beanie. He is also sporting a very expensive looking leather watch and a trendy wristband. Shaking hands with Jack quickly, Kenty acknowledges the camera and waves cheekily before speaking.*

Kenty: Wow.. hello Jack, looking very well. Hello everybody!

JR: Mr Kenty! How are we good sir?

Kenty: I'm feeling fresh.. I'm feeling fine and in a very good mood! how are you Mr Reynolds?

JR: I'm good thanks Kenty.

Kenty: Great! I bet your no stranger to this place? the frantic behaviour.. the chaos.. the superstars! I can't keep up Jack.. I really can't! It's all to much!

JR: haha, your having fun here today then.

Kenty: Without question, It's such a big honour to be chosen to be here today. Sure it's a busy schedule for me, but visiting all the people.. signing coffee mugs, shirts, magazines etc it's fantastic. It's great to be meeting the people that drive the media department and It's been great being here. Wish I could be here everyday!

JR: But then you wouldn't be at the gym?!

Kenty: Indeed. But I have had a good session this morning. Cycling and swimming for cardio this morning and then a gym session this evening. So yeah.. fun times!

JR: Good to see all your bases are covered!

Kenty: Hehe, yes indeed.

JR: So Kenty, what have you been up to today here at 6WF headquarters?

Kenty: Well it's been a very busy day but as you know, I have been chosen to come here today to have a segment in this month's addition of 6WF official, which will be hitting shelves I believe next week! some good questions..some fun and some photo's that you will all love! ladies..I'm looking at you! but also I have been here meeting all the people that drive this company and also some of the big guys upstairs about upcoming PR activities and sponsors etc.. so exciting times!

JR: Care to tell us of these potential sponsorship avenues and PR activities?

Kenty: I would tell you if I could! haha! but no.. ideas are in the pipeline and I'm very excited to see what happens over the coming months. You're all going to have to wait and see folks!

JR: Always the one eh Kenty?

*Kenty nods and smiles as Reynolds shakes his head laughing before continuing to speak.*

JR: Now, down to business. Over the past week I have started a trend of Twitter called "Ask Kenty" and the vast majority of the 6WF universe have asked some great questions and I have selected ten questions which I feel you will get most fun out of. Are you ready?

Kenty: When Am I not ready Jack?! fire away!

JR: Okay..

*Reynolds pulls out ten cards, with the 6WF logo on the back and prepares to flick through them to ask Kenty a few questions.*

JR: Okay question one, this is from Homeboy17 and he asks.. Who is your biggest influence in professional wrestling?

Kenty: Wow.. biggest influence in professional wrestling? I would have to say Randy Savage. That dude had charisma and intelligence. I remember watching as a small kid about the age of six in the early nineties and just being completely awestruck by this larger than life character who I had the up most respect for. The feud with Ric flairs and WCW were incredible. Hope that clears up your question Homeboy!

JR: Okay question two, this is from Jamiekeane and he asks.. How do you spend your freetime away from the business?

Mr Kenty: Good question. The fans wan't the truth I will give them the truth! I know many guys will say partying with the ladies, up all night and sleeping all day but I'm a fairly private person. I respect my privacy and personal life. I love going out but I'm fairly level headed and enjoy the small things in life. That doesn't mean I don't like to go out, but I wouldn't tell you what me and my friends get up to!

JR: Who are you friends?

Mr Kenty: It's a good thing you don't know them!

*Reynolds chuckles as Kenty wryly smiles*

JR: Question three, this is from John1982 and John asks.. what is your training regime consist of?

Mr Kenty: Many things! I enjoy swimming and cycling. I feel it's such a nice break from the hectic lifestyle we all have. The Gym is perfect.. I usually start with a hour cardio each day.. I train every day apart from Saturday and Sunday but I start with a hour cardio each session. It varies from the cross trainer, treadmill and the rowing machine. I then do another hour of weights, doing a different body part each day. I try and combine sessions also such as chest and shoulders.

JR: Question four, and this is from themagicbush! He or she asks.. Whats your favourite music?

Mr Kenty: My favourite music? well it varies. I have many tastes in music.. I like the recent stuff in the charts.. I like some of the old stuff like my folks like back in the day so to speak and then I like some metal etc. It always helps me in the gym.. it's like a helping hand.. the aggression!

JR: Question Five, this is from Katie18 and she asks.. What's match have you been in which has completely destroyed you mentally and physically since you have been wrestling?

Mr Kenty: Wow.. well I have been in some crazy matches But.. ahh jheeze I'm going to have to give it to a match I was put into over on 6CW where it was for the tag-team titles and I was defending with Michael Sweetwater in a TLC match.. Let's just say the preparation and the morning after was something indeed! I must add a close second was the Elimination Chamber I was in at Betrayal. The next morning I was stiff as a plank!

JR: Question Six, this is from 6WFJack and Jack asks.. What was your previous job before 6WF?

Mr Kenty: My previous job before 6WF was a cleaner at a gym believe it or not! I was a regular at the gym and the fella's down in London soon got to know me and I got to know them too. As soon as I turned sixteen I was offered a work placement and after that a Job.. I also completed my personal training course so if you ever need a PT Jack I'm here!

JR: I may take you up on that Kenty.. aha! Okay question seven, and this from the darkwolf43 and they ask.. Was it a difficult choice to join 6WF?

Mr Kenty: Best question so far.. well I will let you into a little secret. A few weeks before 6CW folded, at a Supershow I was approached by Alex Walker and Danny McGraw together. They both talked to me and put the idea in my head. At the time I knew from Alex that 6CW was in trouble financially and that as my boss it was the best to negotiate a deal with another fed and so I did. Things quickly moved and I signed a contract with 6WF and Danny McGraw with Alex's blessing. And here I am today! I'm glad 6CW is also back.. those guys are doing well and I wish them the best.

JR: And a return one day?

Mr Kenty: Nope. As far as I concerned I'm on a new chapter in my life and I'm loving life here. But never say never..

JR: Interesting. Okay question, eight. This is from JoParkes and Jo asks, arguably the question all ladies wan't to know.. is Mr Kenty single?

Mr Kenty: No comment! I couldn't possibly comment.. but who knows. If I did she would be a pretty lucky lady and I a very lucky guy! but I'll keep the cards close to my chest on that one. Sorry Jo!

JR: Question nine, and this a interesting one.. this is from AmericanRick and Rick asks.. Does Mr Kenty have any regrets?

Mr Kenty: No regrets what so ever. I fully believe you should live life as loud as possible without backing down from a challenge. What I have done in the past and the present is been done on a concious choice I have made.. I follow my heart and I do what my heart says, not my head. I have been called everything under the sun and done things people may not like but I do not have any regrets, no.

JR: Finally Question ten, this is from AdamTurner and adam asks.. what is Mr Kenty's favourite show or shows? and do you promise to follow me on Twitter and also give us a Kenty introduction?

Mr Kenty: Neat question. I'm usually very busy but when I have a chance I enjoy many sports like Football and Formula one. I'm also a huge fan of shows such as the Only Way is Essex and shows like that. I like The simpsons,South Park and Family guy.. always good to have a laugh at. And for the record I have met Joey Essex and He is a very nice guy! he did say I need to top up my tan though.. so that's another thing on the agenda! as for a follow on twitter Adam.. who knows. Stick around and I may follow you.. As for a Kenty introduction.. Adam this is for you..

Ladies and Gentleman.. boys and Girls of all ages.. I will be following a man on Twitter who asked me a question.. no wait I will be following all of you who asked me a question because you all rock. And do you wan't to know the name of your new follower? his name is...

MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTYYYY!

Kenty!

*Laughing Jack Reynolds claps as Kenty winks at the camera and does a love heart at the camera in jest. Suddenly Josh Spice returns clutching a magazine.*

JS: Look what I got lads!

*Mr Kenty takes a peep before looking at the ground smiling and shaking his head and Reynolds smiles in approval. Josh places the magazine on a nearby coffee table.The camera pans in showing Mr Kenty holding his wrist with a intense stare into space with a blue wall behind him. Above him is the 6WF logo and a quote in bright white "Why I will get my mojo back" next to a triumphant looking Kenty on the magazine. The screen fades to darkness as the final image is all three men congratulating each other and shaking hands.*

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dubois Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:28 pm

*Dubois emerges with "Capt is Back" written across in the coulours of the French Flag, on a black T-Shirt as he approaches Kuinshi.

JD: Woooo is dat anyway do treat a legend of zis industry? I was just simply walking drough ze hallway and came drough ere expecting it to be my locker room. Ze fact dat I seem to have stumble into yours is an honest mistake...To which I say congratulations! Congratulation on getting your own locker room, and congrats on your victory against me. You must be feeling very proud just about now.

*Dubois smiles and pats Kuinshi on the back.

JD: Proud....Proud....Proud.....Oui. You have had quite a month...To which I say be careful mon ami. Be careful....be careful of ze future, because ze way I see it, dark clouds are amassing, and dere is a storm brewing...Zis is not a dreat from me, zis is just a wise old wrestler telling you to make sure you remain on your toes, because you better dan anyone should understand dat in our industry....In zis business accidents happen, and people don't enjoy humiliation.

*Dubois then shrugs his shoulders.

JD: But don't worry mon ami, as far as you and I go....well let's just say you impressed Dubois! You did....well done mon ami. You were able to prove dere was someding inside dat little body of yours...Whatever you were trying to teach Wouf! I still haven't figured it out but I am sure eventually with Hindsight I guess i will....Hindsight is a beautiful you know...Beautiful...Beautiful like culture mon ami...which leads me to my next point...

I wouldn't focus on me tonight out zere our business between you and me is concluded. Oui I am a wrestler, but I am also an admirer of ze sports, and tonight Dubois, Ze CAPTAIN OF CULTURE BABY! Will be undertaking an ambassador role at ringside...I want to see 2 first class competitors going at it, while I sit with mes amis, and my adoring fans, and watch a classic match. So enjoy ze moment, and good luck in ze match...

*Dubois then puts his hand out to shake Kuinshi hand, only for Kuinshi to not return the favour. Dubois then smiles and makes his way out only to stop at the door.

JD: Oooohhh I forgot Monsieur Ku....ku.....whatever your name is....try and dispense of Corchia in a shorter amount of time dan me....show me what you got....

Dubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:50 pm

The camera cuts to a scene overlooking the 6WF arena where the crowds have gathered and it zooms in one of the rows high up in the heavens where Anti-Hero is sat amongst a group of fans. Immediately the other fans show their vilification for him with a cacophony of boos and chants but Anti-Hero smirks at it, almost welcoming it. On his lap is a large box of popcorn & a
copy of 6WF magazine and he has a extra large slurpie in his hand.

He turns at the rather overweight lady with her child at the side of him.

AH: Oi slobberchops hold this for a moment whilst I address the minions, and tell Chunk to keep his chubby fingers out of the popcorn.

He hands over the drink and the popcorn to the woman sat next to him and raises the mic to his mouth, she looks back at him in disgust but takes the food, her son immediately grabs a handful of popcorn and stuffs it into his mouth.

AH: So what do we have here, hot off the press a copy of the latest 6WF propaganda, their monthly magazine. And look what we have here, an interview with what’s deemed a and I quote ‘the rising star of 6WF’ Mr Kenty. Well with such high praise as that I thought it only right I check out the article, he’s one of my opponents this week and let it never be said Ant-Hero doesn’t scout out his opposition or show interest in them.

So let’s see here, he’s got himself a Twitter account and he’s asked the general public what they would like to know. Well that’s just a mistake in itself, the only questions I want the unwashed masses are stuff like ‘Do you want fries with that?’ or ‘May I get you another drink?’, Anti-Hero doesn’t want to actually engage with these ignoramuses. Look at this heffer next to me for example, do I care for her opinion, no, the only thing that concerns me about her is that her fatass is encroaching onto my seat and she may not be able to wash properly which probably results in the strange musky smell emanating from her and her equally foul looking spawn.

The woman looks increasingly annoyed at this comment.

AH: But enough about Cuddles here, let’s get into the nitty gritty of this cutting edge interview! So first up, Mr Kenty’s influences? Hmm Randy Savage, good call, larger than life character, charisma, intelligence, yeah Anti-Hero relates with that, I’m initially impressed.

AH: Next up, what does Mr Kenty get up to in his free time? The answer? Well he’s not actually saying. So he’s either an uber geek and spends his evening sat round a table pretending to be Gandalf with a load of stinky nerds or he has an even worse hobby. What is it Mr Kenty? Whips n chains? Gimp mask? Jeez lady bet you have a few chains in your house, namely round your fridge at night to keep the tubbmeister from midnight feasting on your black forest gateau.

AH: But moving onwards, next is Mr Kenty’s favourite gym machines, wow this gets a little homoerotic right now, though looking at his programme I’d advise for some of the audience to take note rather than their current fitness regime of sofa to fridge, fried chicken to mouth etc. Onto what is Mr Kenty’s fave music but surprise surprise Mr Kenty is unable to give a definitive answer again, jeez Kenty these aren’t questions like ‘If a tree fell in a wood, would it make a sound’ etc, it’s what music do you like.

AH: Now we’re onto which match mentally drained Mr Kenty, well I don’t know about matches but this whole article is mentally draining me, I’ve had 2 month old yoghurt in my fridge with more personality than his buffoon. Next is what was Mr Kenty’s previous job, quelle surprise it’s back at the gym at the age of sixteen, those studybooks clearly never got lifted at any point.

AH: Where we upto now, oh question seven and apparently it’s Mr Kenty’s favourite question so far! So what inspired query is it, his favourite cheese? Which side of the bed he prefers? How he drinks his coffee? No it’s ‘Was it a difficult choice to join 6WF’. Well I think the only difficult thing for him was doing joined up lettering on this contract. Hey thunderthighs, can your kid do cursive script yet or does he still have to be restrained from eating the pens?

The woman next to Anti-Hero throws him a look of hatred.

AH: Please dear lord there can’t be many more questions so let’s rattle through them...Is Mr Kenty single? Well I’d pity any woman that went out with a guy that’s as dull as dishwater as him. Does Mr Kenty have any regrets? Well I regret picking up this magazine I know that.

And finally what’s his fave tv show? The Only Way is Essex? Makes sense, IQ levels clearly match. Do you have a fave tv show chubby? Let me guess, the Great British Bake Off? Or do you just sit in front of the microwave watching your latest horsemeat lasagne turning round?

At this point the lady sat next to Anti-Hero stands up and pours his slurpie over Anti-Hero’s head and then dumps the popcorn on him too as the crowd cheer and AH goes ballistic.

Last edited by Hero on Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoff Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:19 pm

The cameras cut to the backstage area, Jack Reynolds is with a sound crew prowling the corridors looking for their next big scoop, Geoff Steel comes into shot from around a corner carrying his gym bag. Steel spots Reynolds and the two make eye contact, Steel tries to turn on the spot but is too late and Reynolds shouts after him.

JR: G-Off, G-Off

Steel stops in his tracks and turns back around to face Reynolds dropping his bag to the floor

GS: Its Geoff man, come on you’ve been here long enough now to at least get my name right.

JR: Sorry G-Off there’s just so many guys round here I can’t be expected to get everyone correct

Steel just rolls his eyes and ignores Reynolds mistake

GS: So what’s up Reynolds, What brings you across my path today?

JR: If I’m honest it’s been a bit of a slow day nothing much happening, you’re the first person I’ve seen

Geoff looks at Reynolds a little confused wondering whether or not he should be offended, and there is an awkward silence between the two men.

JR: Hey some main event last week Geoff, you feeling sore?

GS: Indeed it sure was an interesting way to end the show, I may have picked up one or two new bumps and bruises but I think out everyone involved I probably came out the most intact. What happened out there was nothing short of carnage and how nobody ended up seriously injured is beyond me there were bodies laid out everyone, on the ramp, in the ring, down at ringside even the referee was stone cold. Truthfully Reynolds I needed eyes in the back of my head out there I had no idea where the next attack was coming from and I was caught off guard more than once.

JR: Still must have been good to get the win?

Geoff lets out a little gasped laugh

GS: Don’t get me wrong Reynolds after all we went through I was more than pleased that my team picked up the win when the match was finally brought back to order but in the end it came down to Leone keeping his cool and doing what needed to be done so he took the lion’s share of the spoils shall we say. What pleased me more though Jack was seeing Anti-Hero actually last a whole match this week and not trying to weasel his way out by running to the back, sure he may have argued with a fan again but as long as he doesn’t leave ringside or my sight I can deal with that. The eternal optimist in me is hoping that he has turned over a new leaf and the next time we face off he will have the guts to actually stand a fight me like a man but then again I have been proven wrong in the past and maybe this week was a blot in his copybook.

JR: The big story of the night though Geoff was the announcement of team 6CW vs team 6WF at Survival, now I know the decision is out your hands Geoff but you made it pretty clear which side you were on last week.

GS: What I chose Jack was to defend a helpless man against two men baying for his blood all I did was even up the numbers a little but if you want to know will I be a part of team 6CW at Survival the answer is, I know as much as you. I have had enough dealings with Alex Walker in the past and have learned not to guess what that man is thinking as usually it’s the exact opposite, but if he came to me and asked very nicely I would have to seriously consider it, I’ve always said if 6CW hadn’t closed like she did I wouldn’t be here being interviewed by you right now. Don’t get me wrong Jack I have nothing against 6WF I have thoroughly enjoyed my time he so far and have big aspirations for the future, but I just couldn’t see myself aligning with Danny McGraw and If I do end up fighting for team 6CW it won’t be against 6WF but McGraw himself and everything he stands for corruption, greed and intimidation.

JR: You face two men this week who could possibly end up against you at Survival in Cassius Zhi and Logan Kincade any thoughts on your coming match?

GS: Let’s not get ahead of ourselves Reynolds Survivals still weeks away and nothing has been decided yet, but yes in theory these two guys could easily make up part of team 6WF. This week does seem to be a case of out of the frying pan into the fire I was looking forward to maybe an easier match this week after last week but it seems like instead I’ve got the absolute opposite. Zhi and Kincade are two of 6WFs more unpredictable gentlemen and both have to be taken very seriously and respected as strong competition; both men have won championships and countless battles and are formidable foes. That being said they are still only human and are beatable I will need to be at my best to stand any chance but if I can get the rub of the green and a bit of luck on my side there’s no reason why I can’t be victorious again this week.

JR: Thanks for your time G-Off

GS: It’s Geoff

JR: Yeah, Yeah

Steel looks at Jack unimpressed shaking his head before picking up his bag and carrying on down the corridor, The scene fades as Jack Reynolds goes back to a huddle with the sound men still on the lookout for the next big story.

Geoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:03 pm

(Crime Lord looks from Lex to Takeo, looking incredulous.)

CL- Total rubbish. I have been in 6Wf for a long time, and I have never heard so much crap come spewing out of someone's mouth.

Lukas, what are you hoping for? Do you think telling me that you respected me will get you anything? Do you think I would show you mercy because you gave me a tiny gesture. Your respect is worthless. you haven't achieved anything, you're not a somebody. I would rather not have your respect, because it doesn't mean anything to me. I don't need your assurance that I am a great wrestler that I was a dominant champion...I know these things already Lukas, and I don't need a towering idiot to inform me of things I already know!

I've seen it all before Takeo, the big "dominant" man comes to 6WF and has a few months of pushing everybody over. Do you know what happens Lukas? Do you want a small glimpse into your oncoming future? You disappear, nobody remembers you. Those few months of domination are forgotten. Every other member of the roster adjusts, they pick out your obvious weaknesses and they exploit them and your size, your genetic benefits are not enough to stop the inevitable and you fall into obscurity.

As for you Lex, I'd save your heartfelt tales of ladder climbing. I'm many rungs above you, and I'm about to kick you straight back down to the bottom. I have climbed the ladder more than anybody else, I have reached the treasured land of world championship gold 3 times as many as you. And you know what Lex...I didn't have to sell away my dignity to get it, I didn't have to pander to the imbeciles that make up the 6WF audience. I didn't have to leave company after company collapsed on my way. While you leave wrestling federations a withered stump, I legitimise 6WF, my presence, my success is the reason 6WF stands above the rest.

You are totally pathetic. While Lukas, here, can be forgiven for his delusions of grandeur because of his inexperience and the effect his mutated body must have had on his brain. You have no excuses, your pleas for people to forget your past misdemeanours are tragic. You will never be the man, never.

Not in MY company.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:39 pm

(The lights in the arena go down and the sound of footsteps can be heard as if they are circling the arena)

???: Soon he shall be hear. Soon the saviour will rise.

(The footsteps stop before starting again getting closer and closer)

???: The prophecy is completed, the prophet has fallen to allow him to rise.

(The footsteps are deafening now)

???: He has risen

(A sole spotlight comes on, revealing a sole hooded figure in the center of the ring.)

???: You have been warned, the future starts when he stands tall

(The lights go off, when they come back on the figure is gone. The mask of Chaos is laying in the ring, it is slashed on the right cheek where he cut himself with the broken glass. The arena is filled with manic laughter before we are plunged into darkness once more)

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Prime Minister Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:51 pm

-The camera goes to Abe Abercorn's locker room-

AA: I've heard some rumblings over my rollup win over Nogami-san last week. Listen, I still won. In fact, I intended to win that way. Why, I hear you ask? To educate Nogami-san that a professional wrestler needs to be vigliant at all times. It's an amateur mistake, his concentration slacked off for one second, and BAM, match over. Let that be a lesson to you Nogami-san! There were no honours for you, and there will be no honours for you anytime soon!

And yet, for some reason, you get a chance of a reprieve. They say it's a handicap, yet, I think you need the extra man. I see you will have you Team Japan friends with you in there tomorrow. Yet, I will have that extremist, Vortex. Extremist he may be (and by heck I'm uneasy), but, he has more than the beating of you three. And, when you team him up with the Stoic Submission Machine, the Professor of Wrestling, ie myself, there is surely only one outcome for you in Team Japan.

You fail the examination!

6WF Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:31 pm

Max Adamson is once again sat in his Locker Room when Clarissa walks in;

Max: I know what you did last week, you got me deliberately riled up in order to send me out to the ring in an angry state of mind so I would beat Nay Bother. Well it worked. Congratulations. But don't ever do that again.

Clarissa: I-

Max: If there's anything Max Adamson doesn't need, it's motivation. I've got a match with James McManus coming up, and quite frankly I know already what I need to do.

Clarissa: Well-

Max: Don't even try it sugar tits. I'm one win away from a match with Nay Bother for the Freeweight Title. I know I can beat James McManus, although i've been told i'm not allowed to mention that thing that happened to him recently against him...

Clarissa: What thing?

Max: You know... That thing.

(Clarissa pauses and then is hit by the realisation)

Clarissa: Oh... THAT thing.

Max: Irrespective, the fact of the matter is that I can and will beat him, and I will prove it to you tonight.

Clarissa: Good-

Max: What, you don't believe me?

Clarissa: What?

Max: You don't think I can do this, do you! You don't think I can take McManus then Nay?

Max: I've told you already i'm not going to fall for your tricks Clarissa but now you're getting me riled up, is this what you want Clarissa?!

(Max shushes Clarissa by putting his index finger on her lips)

Max: Don't say a word. I am going to go out there, prove you wrong petal blossom, and I am going to become the number one contender to the Freeweight Championship. And I will prove all the doubters wrong, you included honey princess, and I WILL DO IT MY WAY!

(Max storms off and slams the door)

Clarissa: Wha-

(Max bursts back into the room)

Max: AND ANOTHER THING... See you in bed later yeah?

Clarissa: Yeah...

Max: Later Pumpkin Pie Wink

Clarissa: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:41 pm

*The Titantron flickers into life with a grainy image of a Spud u Like and Rollover Hotdog signs. As the image on screen starts to come into more focus Cameron Faith can be seen sitting alone at a small table in front of the fast food outlets*

MW: What the hell is Nay up to now, it's bad enough he hasn't lived up to that title he has holding, now he can't even be bothered to turn up.

RJ: Im sure there is a good reason why he's not here tonight Michael. It also takes time to adjust to be a champion Nay has went from the hunter to the hunted so to speak.

MW: Always with the excuses RJ, the sooner this guy loses the better for all concerned

RJ: I don't think Nay will agree you on that Michael, I have faith that he will sort it out soon. Ha Faith, see what I did

MW: Im already trying to forget it

*Cameron leans forward and adjusts the camera before sitting back and staring for a minute*

CF: Sadly my car has broke down and I'm stuck in some services right now but Mr Kenty doesn't need to worry, I will be there for our match and I will be ready to hand another beating to my old friend Mike Hill and his tag partner Hero.

I mean my cars just broke down, I'm stuck somewhere near Liverpool and every time I walk past Burger King somebody makes the shit joke you should change you name to Neigh Burgers mate.

So trust me when I say by the time I get Birmingham I can guarantee I will be in the mood to fight

However this could be the easiest night works Me and Kenty will ever have, see Mike thinks he Is all that, Hero is a coward who will do anything to escape the fight. Why don't the pair of you save us all the hassle by Hero slapping the smug look from Mikes and get DQ'D.

That way I will be able to concentrate on the other matter being decided tonight, who will be the number one contender for the Freeweight Title.

Will it Be Max, Will it be McManus, I don't know and I don't care to be honest, both men are dangerous but I am the one who has something i desperately want to keep and that makes me every bit as dangerous.

*The Titantron starts to flicker and a grainy image of Cameron leaning quickly leaning forward is shown before the screen turns to snow*

RJ: Looks like Nay is having phone problems folks, we will go to adverts and see if we can get him back later.

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:57 pm

*Kuinshi looks slightly confused as Dubois*

Kuin: So you are saying that this is a contest? a game of sorts for you? See who can beat Zach the fastest and win a prize? I don't like being a part of someone elses games Jerome and you should know that I don't succumb to the games you try to play. As for being a legend here in 6WF, you are nowhere near being one. Lets face though neither am I but I strive to get up to the top again and again where as you seem to be fine sitting right where you are. Doesn't that bother you?

*Dubois looks curious*

Kuin: Doesn't it bother you that all you will be remembered for is being a guy from france 5, maybe even 10 years down the line? Heck, if we all stay where we are then only those at he top are remembered. All I will be remembered for is getting my butt handed to me by a deranged monster! Thats why I took time off after everything happened to me with Adamson and all that. Dubois, the truth is we all want to be remembered in our own way and the way I want to be remembered is the guy that leads the way into a new era of prosperity for the fans. I want to give them what they want to see and after a recent call with a few of them there is a 12 year old boy who wants to see clowns in place of Logan Kincade! I see what you are trying to do Dubois and it will end with you being exactly where you are right now. Your actions are going nowhere and deep down you knowthat it is true. You are only at ringside because you are going to cheapshot one of us and if you even try that I will retaliate. You keep on forcing culture onto everyone and soon they will despise you and find you boring and repetative. Deep down you know your methods are not working. Just realise that and see what I do. I am a genuine nice guy where as you are just a jerk with a brown parisian stick up your arse. Your locker is two doors down, I have a match to prepare for so see you out there Dubois.

*Kuinshi quietly closes the door*

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:44 pm

Team Japan RP
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(As Hidari walks behind the curtains...Miss Jessica rushes towards him screaming!)

Miss Jessica- What the hell was that!???

Hidari- Sending a damn message thats what I called that! In case you haven't realize this vendetta Team Japan has against the likes of Vortex, Mr. Kenty, Nay Brother, TGA, Keith Leone and other crowd favorites is only going to get worst! So I suggest you get out of way!

Miss Jessica- I am the goddamn General Manager do you hear me and I want you and Dopant Zero to leave this Arena and don't show back until your match!

(Hidari smirks)

Hidari- I can use the night off anyway..this place smells of European Filth and sad and excuse of good soccer players and english tea bags! This place is a joke!

(Hidari walks straight back before interrupted by reporters)

6WF Reporter- Hidari! Hidari! What message are you sending to vortex!!??

Hidari- Vortex just goot the message that you should never bring a knife to a gun fight. You see over the past few weeks Vortex and Abe Abercon has been a problem to Team Japan and you know what I laugh. It's the fact that you have a 5'9 midget thinking he can outwrestle me and a washed-up talent who can't do it big anymore. I'm only worried about Vortex he's my problem. Dopant Zero can take out the Abercorn trash!

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- I can't take Abercorn seriously Kenzaki my boy did a good job and showed that he can become a future European Champion and when he do he'll rep his Country proudly!

6WF Reporter- Now what about Team 6CW vs 6WF

Hidari- And what about this terrible concept?

6WF Reporter- If you could choose which side will pick you up????

Hidari- None actually you know why because Alex Walker can go straight to hell for being a nuisance and Mcgraw I could give too sh!ts less about him! What we need is

Team Japan destroying Team 6WF

and...

Team Japan killing off Team 6WF with a snap of a finger and the whole federation will witness that! So I don't want to be apart of that stupid Team 6CW vs 6WF besides the last time I participated in the Interfed Cup. I solely won the Interfed Cup for 6CW! Did Alex Walker give me a title shot..Hell no...thats why I could never do that again

(Hidari storms off into his locker room and slams the door in the reporters face as his phones rings)

Hidari- Are you two there yet?

Last edited by Cable on Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:13 pm

Logan Kincade is in his Locker room applying his war paint when there is a knock at the door.

Jack Reynolds opens the door and peers inside.

JR: Logan may I ask you a few questions about your upcoming...

Logan races over and grabs Jack around the neck.

LK: ......*breathes deeply through the nose* ....who the hell do you think you are Reynolds? Does this look like Uryu's locker room? Does it say Nay Bother on that door?

Jack struggles as he squeezes an aswer out of his mouth

JR: N......no....

LK: Well done Jacky boy. Now let me explain something to you in a very clear way. If you ever enter my lockeroom without my permission again. I will hurt you Jack...I will hurt you very badly..... do you understand?

JR: Ye......esss....

LK: That's a good lad, now you run along now before you get yourself hurt ay?

Logan releases Jack who slutters and holds his throat before quickly walking away before Logan grabs the camera man and the mic out of Jacks hands.

LK: On second thoughs I do have a few words for someone...... you can run along now Jack.......MOVE!

Jack leaves the scene as the camera man is shaking as is the camera.

LK: Ay.... calm down. Now.... Crime Lord...haha Crime Lordddd! You walk around here, like the don... like the king of the castle... but you are nothing. You are a shadow...an echo. I on the other hand, I am a very real threat to everyone in this company.... as Cassius Zhi and Geoff Steel will find out this week... I am no longer happy to be looked over by the board. McGraw...Walker I don't care who wans to call themselves the boss.

If you don't start showing me the respect I have dam well earned then I can not be blamed for the chaos I will create and the damage I will inflict on the 6WF and it's inhabitants.... let me put it another way...

Give me what I want......or suffer the consequences.

Logan pushes the camera man out of his locker room and slams the door as Jack Reynolds re-appears from around the corner.

JR: You ok?

Camera man: Yeah...you?

JR: Fine, let's get out of here.

The show goes to an advert.

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Toozey Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:37 pm

James Mcmanus is seen walking into the LG arena, He turns round to face the camera as he realises he is being followed

JM- So here I'am once again at the LG arena and tonight I come here to face Max Adamson for the number one contendership for the freeweight title, now you see I already have a shot at the european title, a title I will this time win. But I may as well make it 2 titles on my mantle , might I.
Max I know you are proberly sitting there In your locker room, thinking that you will beat me, beat me like you did last time we faced off......which was for you quite easy. But what you are looking at now Max, is a new Mcmanus, A new Mcmanus who is more experienced, a new Mcmanus who is more focussed, A new Mcmanus who has the 2 monkeys that held him back off his back.
Max this time round you will not beat me, you will just be like Chaos, when I last faced him, broken, destroyed, beaten.
Nay And Fanatic, when I have finished with Simon Whitlock, I'm Coming for your titles and I will take them, 1 at a time.
Now Get That Fucking Camera Right Out Of My Face.

Mcmanus Pushes the Camera and storms out of view

Toozey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down