6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown - Friday 2nd November!

+12
BD
Marsh
6WF Prime Minister
kentyf1
Electric Demon
Mat
Toozey
Dicey
Lee
Marky
Twisty
6WF Admin
16 posters

Go down

6WF Lockdown - Friday 2nd November! Empty 6WF Lockdown - Friday 2nd November!

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:34 am

Match 1
Dopant Zero v Gods of Rome

Match 2
James McManus v Vortex

Match 3
Marshall Murdoch v Uryu Ishida

Match 4
Non Title Match
Mr Kenty v Takeo v Chaos

Match 5
Max Adamson & Chris Patricks v Blade & Dragon

Match 6
Non Title Match
Kenji Hidari v Nay Bother

Match 7
Triple Threat Match for the Hardcore Title
Logan Kincade © v Mike Hill v Blue Dragon

Main Event
Saint v TGA v Crime Lord

*JJ Johnson & Cassius Zhi Contract Signing for Born In Fire*

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown - Friday 2nd November! Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown - Friday 2nd November!

Post by Twisty Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:23 pm

The lights go down low and “Breathe” suddenly blasts out of the speakers. Vortex appears at the top of the ramp and starts to slowly make his way down the aisle.

RJ: The former FreeWeight champion coming out early here, obviously with a lot to say.

Vortex walks around the ring, looking into the crowd as he does so. The crowd boo loudly at him and some “Kenty” chants start to happen. He makes his way over to the announcer table and takes a microphone before climbing the steel steps to the ring. He stands in the centre of it and starts scanning around the audience as his music stops. This makes the boos grow in volume and the whole crowd now start to repeat “Kenty” over and over again.

Vortex lifts the microphone to his lips but he drops it down again. He walks over to the ropes and the crowd on the front row shout at him angrily. He holds onto the ropes for strength as he starts looking weary and dejected. He raises the microphone to his lips again, but he lowers it soon after as the chants continue. Vortex backs away from the venom and looks up to the rafters shaking his head. He catches sight of the Born in Fire sign above the ring, before lowering his head and mumbling to himself.

He suddenly drops the microphone and feedback echoes around the arena. He then lifts his hands to his head, and blocks his ears. The crowd seeing this sign of weakness continue to shout and scream at him. Then, slowly, Vortex releases the catch to his half-mask and lets it fall from his head. His full face is revealed to the crowd, before he slowly backs away and exits the ring. He quickly starts pacing up the aisle towards the curtain, mumbling as he goes.

MW: Is that it?

The Consultant appears at the top of the aisle and walks towards Vortex with his hands raised. Vortex nearly walks over him in his haste, but The Consultant manages to lay his hands on his chest to push him back. He talks to him and tries to push him back toward the ring. Vortex shakes his head violently and tries to barge his way past. It isn’t clear what either man is saying, but the cameraman manages to catch a few broken sentences as they argue on the aisle.

The Consultant: No…..come on….go back…..they want to hear.

Vortex: No…..Vincent is back…No…..

The Consultant: No…..come on…..you can still fight…..

Vortex: Leave me! Leave me!

The Consultant: Come on….tell them……come on…..

Vortex: He is back I tell you…..I am gone……it’s like before……

The Consultant manages to wrap an arm around Vortex’s massive shoulders and slowly lead him back into the ring. Vortex continues to berate The Consultant as he goes, but he does let The Consultant lead him back up the aisle. The two men enter the ring under a chorus of boos, with Vortex still shaking his head violently and holding his hands to his head.

RJ: I am not sure what is going on folks. It appears Vortex has had some sort of breakdown.

The Consultant picks up the discarded half-mask and hands it to Vortex. The former champion refuses to take it, so The Consultant goes around behind him and does the mask up himself. Vortex’s usual look appears again but it doesn’t stop him from shaking his head. The Consultant picks up the microphone and whispers in Vortex’s ear before handing it to him. Vortex screws up his eyes but starts to calm down. The Consultant taps him on the shoulder a few times, before exiting the ring. He walks backward up the aisle, applauding Vortex as he goes, before leaving the arena.

RJ: Let’s see if Vortex is up to talking now…….

Vortex still bows his head, but at last manages to lift the microphone to his lips and starts speaking.

Vortex: Yesterday……I lost.

The crowd suddenly cheer at this, and Vortex looks as if he is about to leave the ring again, but he stops himself. He calmly goes back to the centre of the ring and continues speaking.

Vortex: Yesterday……I lost. I lost a lot of things. My match. My title. My fortitude. Everything I had dreamed about. Every goal I wanted to accomplish. Everything I wanted to put right. Was taken from me in seconds. From that moment to this, I have berated, belittled and demeaned myself. Just as you are doing right now…..

The crowd cheer and the “Kenty” chant breaks out again.

Vortex: Ah yes, the victor. The champion. The saviour. Someone who has brought prestige back to the belt I held for so long. Defended for so long. Wanted for so long. But now……suddenly…..when it is around his waist……it has at last reached a higher plateau that I could never dream of lifting it too. Or so was said……

He lifts his arm and points to the Born in Fire sign.

Vortex: I was so intent on reaching that hallowed place. That table of champions. That league of legends. That my concentration levels diminished. My focus failed. At Born in Fire I was destined to be the longest FreeWeight champion that ever was. The greatest that had ever been. And with that, I would forever be seen as a 6WF marvel. But my blindness led me to failure. I was so obsessed with what I wanted to become……..with all my talk…….with all my dreaming…..that I forgot about what I already was. The important point. The one to cherish. The FreeWeight champion as of today. Here and now. Not of tomorrow.

He turns back to the crowd.

Vortex: And Mr Kenty beat me. He beat me well. And deserves that belt and the accolades. But he needs to realise one thing. He beat a man of the past. He beat a man who was misguided. He beat a man that will never appear again. A yesterday man that has changed into the man of tomorrow…….

He points at the Born in Fire sign again.

Vortex: I will get there. Champion or not, I was always destined to shine there. And maybe…..just maybe…..this loss has aided my cause. I was scared of what I could become without my title. My championship. My door to glory. But now that door has been slammed shut. Now it has seemingly disappeared. I can regain my concentration. I can regain my focus. And remember the past. Remember the heartache. But remember how I fought, demolished and destroyed to become the champion in the first place. A person that was feared. Was valued. Was a champion.

He starts pointing at the crowd viciously.

Vortex: So if I have to remember my roots. Remember who I used to be. I need a victim. I need a sufferer. I need a casualty of War. And it seems that fatality in the making is one James McManus. Someone who knows all about partnering with demons. Walking with giants. Being aided by dark beings. But he has not yet faced one. Not a Dark Matter that is now wounded. And seeking redemption. From the past. From his mistakes. From a 1-2-3 that he now deeply regrets.

He lowers his arm and his head.

Vortex: Vincent hasn’t returned. He has been removed from my mind. Cleansed from my body. Obliterated from my memories. Vortex stands here in front of you, not crowing for glory. Not looking too far into the future. Not predicting huge events. But……from now…..stating the facts.

While his head is still lowered, Vortex lifts his hand out and raises a finger at every point.

Vortex: Fact. I lost at War. Fact. I aim to regain what’s mine. Fact. The Vortex of old has returned. Fact. Casualties will be many.

He looks up slowly and makes a fist with his out stretched hand. He then extends his first finger and points into the camera.

Vortex: And there is not a damn thing you can do about it. Fact!

Twisty

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown - Friday 2nd November! Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown - Friday 2nd November!

Post by Marky Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:51 pm

The lights in the arena go dark, a blue spotlight shines down onto the ramp and the crowd are in an expectant excited hush. The theme from "Superman" by John Williams starts playing, it gets about 30 seconds into it when a shadowy figure walks out into the spotlight, he has a cape on and is looking down to conceal his face. He stands still for another 30 seconds or so.

The music fades down and the spotlight also fades, leaving the entire arena in darkness. Suddenly, blue green and gold pyro's go off and "Lonely Boy" by The Black Keys starts playing, the lights go up, the man throws the cape off and the crowd are mixed as Max Adamson, wearing jeans and his t-shirt which reads "Who the hell is Max Adamson?" walks down the ramp with a big grin on his face and a bit of a swagger, he rolls into the ring under the bottom rope and he raises his arms, some of the crowd chanting "Adamson" over and over while the rest boo. Max basks in the chanting but looks annoyed when a loud "Uryu" chant takes over and echoes around the arena, Max grabs a microphone;

Max: Alright, enough of the Uryu love...

(The crowd boo and the "Uryu" chant continues, Max waits for the chants to die down)

Max: I came out here today, because I have a very humble, public and honest apology to make to someone who even after all this I regard as a very good friend of mine. I betrayed you friend, I acted atrociously and I hope you can find it in your heart to let bygones be bygones and we can move on. The person I'm talking about is of course, Christopher Patricks...

RJ: What?!
MW: Ha!

(The crowd boo in unison at Max)

Max: Chris, you were right. I wish I had listened when earlier this year, you told the world how I was a slimeball. How I was a terrible person. While there was never anything between Joyce and I, and that is the truth, hell, I thought about it. And it wasn't until you beat some sense into me that I saw the light.

RJ: He beat him too much if you ask me...
MW: Nobody asked you!

Max: In fact, it wasn't until Chris Patricks put me into hospital that true love and fate, and destiny, took ahold of me and my heart, fate and destiny put Clarissa and I in the same hospital, away from the nosey parkers, away from the prying eyes, away from the circus of 6WF, Clarissa and I were able to start something honourable, something magical, and for the opportunity, I thank you Chris. With all my heart, I thank you. And this week, on Lockdown, when Max and Paddy reunite and for once in the right circumstances, we will treat Blade and Dragon like the scum they are.

(The crowd start a loud "Uryu" chant once again and Max looks even more annoyed)

Max: You know, it's pretty hypocritical of you to chant for the "good guy" Uryu Ishida, when he's the man responsible for Clarissa being seriously assaulted by Cassius Zhi and leaving her frightened and terrified. Uryu is a worm of a human being, and it wasn't until Clarissa and I found each other was she able to begin her psychological recovery. Uryu Ishida is not capable of being a lover to Clarissa, being a lover is more than physical, it's emotional, it's psychological, and it DOESN'T involve ignoring your girlfriend in her time of need.

RJ: I think I'm gonna be sick...

Max: CLARISSA AND I HAD SEX AND NOW WE ARE IN LOOOOVVVE!!! I'm sorry, I just can't help it.

MW: Love. What is that?

Max: Well Michael, it's kinda like...
"Gonna find my baby
Gonna hold her tight
Gonna grab some Afternoon Delight

My motto's always been when its right its right
Why wait until the middle of a cold dark night
When everything's a little clearer in the light of day.
And you know the night is always gonna be there any way.

Thinking of you's working up my appetite
looking forward to a little afternoon delight
Rubbing sticks and stones together makes the sparks ignite
and the thought of rubbin' you is getting so exciting

Sky rockets in flight. Afternoon delight. Afternoon delight"

MW: That was beautiful.
RJ: Jeez...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:31 pm

The arena is buzzing with anticipation after the events of War!

Suddenly the lights go out.

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION...IS ADVISED Sounds out as Edgecrusher blasts out over the speakers sending the crowd into a frenzy of boos.

Logan Kincade storms out of the curtain and makes a b-line for the ring, he grabs a microphone before sliding into the ring, his Hardcore title around his waist.

LK: Cut the god damn music! CUT IT!

RJ: Oh, and I thought Logan would be in a happy mood...

MW: Shh! The Hardcore CHAMPION is about to address us, be quiet

Logan begins to aimlessly walk around the ring

LK: Hnnnnnnnn This! was to be my day of triumph!

RJ: What is he talking about?

MW: Errm....

LK: Instead the powers that be are so god damn afraid of me that they see fit to disrespect me at EVERY FUCKING TURN!

Crowd: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

LK: What the HELL has Mike Hill done to deserve a shot at MY Hardcore title? For that matter why is the charlatan being handed shot after shot? Have I not proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am his better?!

Speaking of earning shots, Why the hell have I not been given a shot at the World Champion?! I have held and defended this title for over 147 days now.

Yet I am over looked again and again!

And now I have to defend my title YET AGAIN!? Why are none of the other...haha "Champions" defending their titles? AY! McGraw!? Abe? You two stupid bastards don't see what is right in front of your god damn faces!

I am the most violent, most resilient! Most powerful superstar to ever step foot in a 6WF ring! WHY WOULD YOU NOT WANT THE BEST TO BE THE FACE OF YOUR COMPANY!?

...Noo....you are far too stupid to see that aren't you? You are more than happy to afford those shots to has been's and never wills! Well there will come a time gentlemen... when you cannot ignore me any more, and I will not forget the disrespect shown to me on a daily basis....and you will all pay.

I will make an example of these two pathetic bastards, I will go on to break Mike Hills ridiculous record, I am the greatest Hardcore Champion this world has ever seen... It's about time people remembered that!

Logan looks at RJ

LK: Don't think I have forgotten you RJ, You will pay for what you said about my family old man, I will end you, and you will never see it coming....

You will never see it coming RJ haha You will never see it coming! Hahahahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn hahahahaha!

Logan throws the micrphone at RJ hitting him in the face before he leans over the rope and laughs so hard his face turns red before he bounces off the rope and turns back into the ring before his slides out under the opposite side of the ring and makes his way up the ramp as Edgecrusher blasts out and the fans boos rise in volume

MW: You ok RJ?

RJ: I am fine! God damn it, he is a menace!

MW: He is a genius RJ, You have no one but yourself to blame for him hating you

RJ: I am trying to help him!

MW: He doesn't need help. You people need to start respecting him!

Logan is halfway up the ramp when he stops and glares at the curtain as if expecting someone to come out...

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:05 am

Just as Max is finished singing “Ascending Malice” starts to play and Chris Patricks walks out wearing a tracksuit to deafening boo’s

RJ: Oh here we go….the other member of the “I hate Uryu” club

MW: That is a terrible thing to say RJ; Chris was trying to help Uryu through all this

RJ: You and I both know that was all BS, he was trying to break Uryu, and I think Max and that Harlot Clarissa finished the job at WAR

Chris walks around the ring before sliding in to an applauding Max Adamson; Chris looks Max up and down before posing on the turnbuckles soaking up the crowd’s hatred, Chris jumps down and faces Max

Max: Chris I….

Chris: Just shut up and listen, so here we are, Max Adamson comes back to 6WF, cap in hand looking for forgiveness and approval of his new illicit love, Clarissa? Really Max, is that the best you could have done, don’t get me wrong she is a fine Welsh lass but she has been around a bit and not only that but you take her on the boy scout

Chris starts to laugh as the crowd get more vocal

Chris: I always knew you were scum Max, after what you put me through with my family you turn around and do a million times worse to your oldest friend…even for you that is low…really…but at least you came out here and were honest for once and for that I commend you, it takes balls to come out here knowing that these simpletons will jeer and boo you for the decisions you know deep inside are right, I know what it is like to be in your position, I come out here and try and educate these people about what this world is really like and all I get is hatred directed at me but I don’t care because I know I am justified in what I say just like I know you don’t care because you and Clarissa are in love and to hell with the World and Uryu because you know it’s right and because of all that and because of your honesty and bravery I will forgive you Max

Crowd: Boooooooooooooooooo

Chris: I will forgive you for all the wrongs you did me and I would be glad to once again call you my friend

Chris takes off his tracksuit top to reveal a “I <3 Max and Clarissa” t-shirt and Max pulls his t-shirt off to reveal a “I <3 CP” t-shirt and the too former partners hug in the centre of the ring

RJ: These two make me sick…are you crying

MW: It’s so beautiful RJ, Max and Paddy reunion right infront of our eyes…I never thought I’d see the day
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:52 am

RJ: Serious words here from a deeply disturbed Vortex but….wait a minute……..

Crowd: YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

RJ: I can’t believe this! Listen that ovation! Guess who’s back, Mike!

MW: Oh god….

RJ: Pickwhistle! Colbert Pickwhistle is here in 6WF!!!

‘The Floral Dance’ by Terry Wogan blasts out of the speakers and the crowd roar with approval as Colbert Pickwhistle strides onto the stage, waving at the fans, he raises a mic to his lips…

CP: En Garde!!

Crowd: EN GARDE!!!!!!

CP: Ah, jolly good. Well, this is rather spiffing isn’t it. Nice little return. Was just passing through really when I hear this monstrous beefcake talking about War. I couldn’t believe my eyes. He’s talking about War and he’s barely out of nappies. I mean, I could understand the other fellow, yes him…

Colbert looks around for The Consultant….

CP: Yes him, the Saville looking fellow! Now he, he could’ve been in the War. Lots of requirements for beanpoles you see. Nasty business all that Saville stuff. I was a patient at Stoke Mandeville in those days. Never saw the white haired old scroat Lucky for him. Old Colbert can sniff one of those out a mile away. Like that detestable Featherstone!

*Crowd Pop*

CP: Anyway chumbley, all this talk of fax. This is the 21st century man. You can’t expect anyone to take you seriously with fax! It’s all about wi-fi, iphones blackberry’s and kindling. Of course, you’re probably wondering what a dithering old fool like me is doing with such technical knowledge well, a good friend of mine, you might remember him…….Jackson Black…

*Crowd Pop*

CP: He got me into it you see. Showed me the ropes, got me the apps, got me connected. Really got to girps with the handset and got me off hands free………..wait……er………bluetooth I mean…….not that other stuff…..anyway. Back to War. You and this Ken Lee fellow, you should just sort it out with a good old handshake and a cup of tea. None of that Earl Grey stuff. Proper Yorkshire Tea. Hildy…

*Crowd Pop*

CP: Hildy drank that ghastly Earl Grey. Breath like mouldy lemons. No wonder I wouldn’t get close to her. Nazi, badger hating, devil woman. Anyway, where was i……TEA. That’s right. Yes, does this place have a canteen? I forget? Should probably check on Max and Bygraves soon……..but yes, this Ken Lee business, just forget about it, bury the hatchet. But be careful son, if JJ Johnson hears you refer to him as ‘Dark Matter’ again I think he’ll be down to say a few things you won’t like!

Now, shall we go have a cuppa?

Colbert waits for Vortex who looks completely unimpressed…

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:57 pm

Vortex stares at Colbert with his mouth open, not quite believing all that was said. He stares around at the crowd who are cheering for Pickwhistle. He knocks his hand against his ear a few times and shivers, before raising the mic to his lips.

Vortex: Let me just get a few things clear. Tick a few boxes shall we say. I have poured my heart out in this ring. Tried to get a sense of feeling. A sense of foreboding. Hell, a sense of fear into these people. And the one thing that gets a response. The one man that can come here and totally rip to shreds the fever I have tried to create. Is Mr……Colbert……Pickwhistle.

The crowd cheer again and Colbert acknowledges them.

Vortex: Rest assured old man, I am not going to allow you to bring this segment down to farcical levels. I am not here to have a jolly outing with you; ones of which that you must have indeed have with the said Saville. But, I am not going to walk down that aisle and split you in half. Again, you had to put up with too much of that as a young man. All those dear long lost uncles you had to entertain. No, I am simply going to tell you the fac………

He stops himself

Vortex: The reality.

He walks over to the ropes and stares down the aisle at the visitor.

Vortex: The reality is your world has gone. Disappeared. Been deleted. When you were still relevant in this organisation, Saville was still in nappies. And probably still playing with himself. The time when your opinion mattered was the time when 6WF was still a blind, stumbling beast that needed people like me to drag it to the 21st century. Colbert Pickwhistle is simply an echo of that era we only talk about in hushed tones; for fear that the disaster may rear its ugly head again. That is why you departed in the first place. You could not hack it. You chose an easier life. A life with your canines. Instead of a career being sent to the dogs.

He circles the ring and gestures to the crowd.

Vortex: Hear the cheers Colbert? Hear the disdain that it is tinged with? The noise you would hear when your grandmother has shat in her knickers. “No worries dear, it happens”. They look at you as a sad, depressing, shit-filled dinosaur that they have to humour for fear you die on the spot.

He stops and points at Colbert.

Vortex: In fact, that is a good idea. Why don’t you just die? Give these people something to cheer about that I obviously couldn’t provide. Why don’t you just die? Be, for the final time, significant to these people. Why don’t you just die? One last hurrah in a life filled with so much promise, but then punctuated with so much bullshit.

He exits the ring and paces up the aisle.

Vortex: Why don’t you just die Colbert? I would be happy to arrange it for you.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:53 pm

Later, Max Adamson is backstage with Clarissa;

Clarissa: So what, after everything you went through, you're now "friends" with Patricks?! After everything he put me through?!

Max: Clarissa, shh.

Clarissa: But I-

Max: Just shh.

(Max puts his finger over Clarissa's mouth to silence her and she obliges)

Max: Let me just correct you, after everything Uryu Ishida put you through. Chris was obviously having a go at you to get at Uryu, and Uryu being the worm that he is, left you in harm's way. I am not Uryu, I am the man you turned to when you felt unsafe, when you needed protecting. Chris was trying to hurt Uryu, and you were the easy target, because Uryu let you be the easy target.

(Max hugs Clarissa and she leans her head against his chest)

Max: You must never forget why you left him Clarissa, because you're better than him. Because i'm better than him. Any time you feel any sympathy, any pity for him, remember that he betrayed you. Remember that he mistreated you. Uryu deserves absolutely none of your time Clarissa, because he knows deep down that if he had treated you with the respect you deserve, if he had treated you like the princess that you are, he would probably still be with you. Uryu can blame nobody but himself, and if he has any objections I will happily go into battle to defend and fight for your honour. I was more than willing to pretty much end my friendship with Uryu for you Clarissa, because I could see you needed help. You needed protecting, not only from certain members of the 6WF roster, but from Uryu Ishida. I am your protector now.

(Clarissa looks at Adamson and smiles, he smiles back and they kiss and hug)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Toozey Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:05 pm

As Vortex is walking up the ramp way, the arena is plunged into a blue light and Sad but true blasts out of the speakers as James Mcmanus swaggers out onto the stage microphone in hand, He lifts it to his lips and the music cuts out and the lights go back to normal.

JM- Well Well Well isnt this cosy, The Man who I'm going to kick seven shades of shit out of this week and the man Fanatic kicked the shit out of more times than he can count over in 6CW land. While you two have been trash talking each other, I have been sat in the back watching videos, learning from past masters, bettering myself. Something I would suggest you two do to stop getting the crap kicked out of yourselves

But Thats not what im out here for

You See Vortex I was one of your first opponents and that match was one of the easiest I have ever had, I beat you in what....5 minutes? I know you have improved but what I have seen is minimal improvement. So as for your quote about making me your first fatality in your reign of terror or whatever you are going to call it, think again sunshine.

Because all you are is just like Takeo, a man with about 2 brain cells and have to rely on your power and fatness to win. when you think you have me beaten I will work over your knees, I will kick you in the head and I will cut you down to size and make you tap to the most painful move in professional wrestling today, the british figure four

Vortex I will beat you and there is not a god damn thing you can do about it.

Toozey

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:33 pm

Vortex looks at his lockdown opponent and a smirk appears out of the corner of his mouth.

Vortex: You are right. You did beat me. The time is of no significance. Whether it was 5 minutes or 50, a loss is a loss. But more important than that is what is achieved after the failure. And McManus, you have achieved nothing. Not one significant event in the entire time after our match. Have you ever had a significant event in this federation? Even in your life? All I have seen is some fleeting wrestler, randomly moving from one match to the next, with no sense of being. No sense of purpose. In fact, no sense at all.

He walks up the aisle towards McManus.

Vortex: It seems to me that the only way you can claw your way into anything worthy of note, is to hang on the coat tails of those that may have a greater chance of greatness than you. And let's face it.....you have no chance. So we see the return of The Fanatic as your way of being someone. You are riding on the coat tails of him. And now you are riding the coat tails of me.

He looks towards McManus and points his finger at him.

Vortex: Think about it James. You are a distraction to me. You are a division. And you are purely filler in my quest to retain what's mine. Win or lose on Friday, I will continue to climb the upward path I started after our match. And you.....well you will do what you are good at. Filling time. Being dependable. But never, ever being someone to truly take seriously. And you don't expect me to take you seriously McManus.....do you?

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Toozey Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:48 pm

JM- Maybe you dont take me seriously, Maybe I havent won a title here like you have, But I have beaten and pushed some of the best this company has seen time and time again, look what happened to you as soon as you faced one of the best, You lost the one thing you held dear, that title you had around your waist. you are and always will be a bottler

And as for talking about riding on coat tails, atleast I dont ride around on a paedo's coat tails

Mcmanus looks at consaultant, smiles and waves

JM- If it wasnt for Jimmy there you wouldnt have ever won a title you have a lot owed to that man, everything I have ever done, everything I have ever won was on my own and once again this week, I will prove that I am just as good in singles action as I am Tag Team Action.

And I may be a diversion, I may be in your way of getting 'Your' Title back, but when I beat you and I will, I jump ahead of you in the pecking order. I Get a shot before you, and when I get that shot this time the belt will be coming home to Norwich

Toozey

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:27 pm

"The Next Big Thing" blazes out through the speakers and Logan Kincade smirks to himself as he stands midway up the ramp as Mike Hill walks out through the curtain onto the stage. He stares down at Kincade...

Mike Hill:147 days Logan. 147 days you've held that title. That is a very impressive amount of time to hold that title belt. Would you like me to congratulate you on it?

*Hill pauses

Mike Hill:Congratulations Logan for holding the Hardcore Title for 147 days, congratulations Logan for having the 2nd longest Hardcore Title reign in 6WF's history. That's the thing though Logan, the 2nd longest reign. And who has the longest reign? The man you are trying to intimidate with that weird stare/smirk thing you've got going on, Mike Hill!

That's right Logan. For all of McGraw's propaganda, for all of your boasting you are still only the 2nd best Hardcore Champion in history. And I know that could change on Friday night if you somehow walk out of Lockdown with that title belt around your waist. But you aren't going to walk away with that title Kincade, that is a guarantee!

Because you are going to see why Mike Hill was the greatest Hardcore Champion in this company's proud history. You're going to see why Mike Hill was good enough to defend both the Hardcore Title and TAW World Title, you're going to see why Mike Hill is that GOD DAMN GOOD!

I've noticed a few similarities between you and a man I've had a few issues with lately, Nay Bother. You are seemingly obsessed with the question, what has Mike Hill done to deserve these title shots? I figured if I repeat it often enough, the two of you will understand. Mike Hill is no ordinary wrestler, he is no Nay Bother or Logan Kincade.

You're run of the mill, flavour of the month type of guys. Give it 6 months and no-one will care who you are. Where as people will always know about Mike Hill, people will always be interested in Mike Hill because he has a legacy. I have a legacy, I have a reputation, I have a legendary status you can only dream of achieveing.

And beating you on Friday night just adds another notch to that Logan.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:49 pm

*The lights in the arena dim down to a slightly gloomy fashion. The fans that have been allowed inside the arena for the special occasion are gathered in the front of the arena and there are a few hundred packed up into the rafters as well. A familiar blue spotlight then falls down onto the curtain and “Remember the name” blasts out of the speakers, bringing deafening cheers from the fans crammed inside.

RJ:This is a special moment for the fans that have been gathered outside all afternoon for this opportunity…..all month in the build up to Born in Fire there will special appearances from all your favourite 6WF stars in order to hype up what promises to be the greatest pay per view event of all time…

MW:And to start us off is a man that will main event that show….with the lights on bright it will be JJ Johnson versus Cassius Zhi for the 6WF World Championship, arguably the biggest match of all time on the biggest and most grandest stage of all time…it does not get any bigger and it does not get any better….

RJ:It certainly does not….we have seen so many amazing matchups over the years in 6WF….Saint/Nemesis….Hero/Acer…..EZ Money/Diablo….but nothing quite compares to JJ Johnson vs Cassius Zhi….the most personal and intense rivalry we have ever witnessed…

MW:The match was sealed on Sunday night….Cassius retaining at War in a fatal four way elimination match against The Saint, Crime Lord and TGA with JJ Johnson as the special guest referee….it truly was an intense and history-making moment…

RJ:I will never forget those two men standing underneath the “Born in Fire” sign and knowing that their collision was imminent and inevitable…..this is going to be a matchup for the ages and I cannot wait for it…

MW:That match is four weeks away though….and before then we have plenty of time to hype this match more so than it already is…

RJ:Starting this Friday night…..the match is official….JJ won the Gold Rush, Cassius is the champion…but to make everything formal, both men need to sign the contract….

MW:And that is exactly what they will do at the close of Lockdown this Friday night…everything becomes official and then the countdown begins….as JJ so often says, tick….tock…

RJ:It is the countdown to a showdown that will never, ever be forgotten….heck HBO have called up this week and actually want to run a “Face-Off” series about this match, can you believe that?

MW:For those not familiar, HBO do “face off” to hype the major boxing pay per view fights….but there is no bigger match in wrestling right now than JJ Johnson vs Cassius Zhi…it’s no wonder they wanted to do a special one-off for this amazing conflict…

RJ:The history between JJ and Cassius is more than three years old, these two have been mortal enemies since the get-go….their ideologies, characteristics and backgrounds could not be any different… that is what makes this so absorbing……….it is as though this fate has been written in the stars since the get go and now finally they will meet and settle their differences once and for all….

*JJ moonwalks across the stage and then rips his hoody open as he bounces down the rampway, tagging hands with the fans as he comes. He then gives the Coalition salute and beats his chest before kissing his father’s chain and climbing up the steel steps. JJ paces along the apron before vaulting over the top rope into the ring and heading for all four corners in turn, posing for pictures.

RJ:JJ Johnson is the showman, the crowd-pleaser and all about the entertainment factor….Cassius Zhi is the insular, wrecking machine that wants nothing but glory and to strike fear into the hearts of everyone that crosses his path……polar opposites in every sense, a month from now they will meet…..and I am confident enough to say that you will not be disappointed…

MW:It will go down in history…no doubt about that….but before we get to the big match, I want to be enthralled in the hype……if anyone can hype up a match, it’s JJ Johnson and Cassius Zhi…

RJ:Won’t argue on that…

*JJ drops down off the ropes and he poses for the fans some more and then accepts a microphone from the ring announcer. He slowly walks around the ring, drinking in the atmosphere of the crowd:

Crowd: JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ!

JJ: Now I’m glad we got all the fanfare out fo’ this occasion, the flashing lights and all the big fireworks displays because JJ Johnson going on record right now to say this the last time you gone see anything like that in the next month.

*Crowd seem abit stunned

JJ:Ain’t no slight on anybody and I ain’t trying to be some sort of negative a55 sucka that gonna turn into a recluse because that ain’t be how I meaning it. But JJ Johnson is now back in the zone, back into preparation and in my sights is the biggest match of my career…..arguably the biggest match in the history of 6WF, and I cannot afford to be caught up in anything but what is lying straight ahead of me…

See I love all this…coming out here and interacting with the millions…

Crowd:AND MILLIONS!

JJ:And millions of my playas and playarattes….I love the entertainment value….we got the lights on bright,we doing this right and my career ain’t never been anything but a thrill-a-minute ride…but sometimes you gotta look beyond that, sorry guys cos you know I love you, but sometimes you gotta look out fo yoself…

I would love to be out here night after night and talking how I talk…vibing with y’all and making this a party that nobody ever gone forget……..but being a party guy, being the entertainer is not what is going to take me back up high……….in order to be number one, I gotta knuckle my a55 down and do this properly….

Because despite all my talk and despite all the bravado….it has been three long years since the world gold resided around my waist….and whatever I try to do in order to cover it up, the fact is that I haven’t taken all this serious enough for far too long…

I’ve played my character…I’ve hyped it up and I have helped sell every single pay per view that this company has produced….i’ve put on a show and I’ve done my bit but now I look back and I realize, damn that just ain’t enough for me…

Because I see guys with three championships….four….five…..six…..seven world championships to they name and I think to myself, where the hell I been and what the hell have I been doing all this time…..I’ve watched three whole years stack up behind me and heck I’ve enjoyed every last one o’ them, but what do I have to show for it?

The injuries piling up, I’m putting miles on the clock and this show can’t run forever….despite how much we all want it to….JJ Johnson ain’t always gone be prime, ain’t always gone be in this kind of condition and I either strike now whilst the iron is hot or I watch it all vanish in a cloud of smoke…

*JJ stands and ponders for a second before raising the mic again

JJ:Sunday night I watched Cassius Zhi rip through three of the absolute best in this business…he did it with no remorse and he did it with a smile upon his face…..there is no doubting and no hesitation in my mind that Cassius Zhi is the undisputed number one in this company as we speak…

*Crowd boo

JJ:Hold up guys cos I ain’t trying to fool you here….Cassius is number one with a bullet and we can’t get away from that fact….but that don’t detract me, don’t make me scared….damn it makes me determined, it makes me excited and more riled up than I ever have done befo….

*Crowd cheer

JJ:Because this is what I wanted…..from the moment I outlasted 34 other men in the Gold Rush Battle Royale and I knew I was going to Born in Fire, I wanted nothing but the best…..I wanted my opponent on the grandest stage of them all to be as good as they damn well can be…..because when the smoke clears and all is said and done, November 30th 2012….I want no excuses….whatever happens, happens…..we draw a line in the sand we accept anything and everything that happens upon that night…..

I don’t need to sell this match…I don’t need to be the mouth piece or the hypejob….you see our names up in lights….Cassius Zhi….JJ Johnson….and all o’ a sudden you think main event….you think pay per view…you think clash o’ the goddamn titans..

This such a monumental clash that even Zeus pulled his big a55 down from Olympus and he got his fat head glued to the television set….it’s on the news, in yo newspaper, radio, tv, internet….wherever you turn and you seeing them talk about this match…

Almost four years this has brewed….four years of hatred and twisted events that have piled up to ignite a collision that will eclipse anything that has ever seen before…..

And I don’t need to talk about what has come before….and I ain’t even gone begin to speculate on what the future might just hold….because the fact is, this is as unpredictable as it ever gone get……there ain’t a man on this earth that can even get close to predicting what a combustible elements might just explode…

Me and Cassius have been destined for this showdown for a long a55 time…you ask him, you ask anybody and they’ll tell you the same thing…..the chapter, the whole damn book don’t close on this storybook feud until we do this one last time…

And as much as maybe I dislike Cassius….as much as I know he abhors the mere sight of me……I wouldn’t want this any other way….and I don’t think I could have ever planned it to come down to the fateful evening that awaits us…

He can stand here and he can tell the world that I am addicted to him….he can tell the world that he is calling the shots and that he pulls each and everyone of our strings….but JJ Johnson don’t fall fo’ that kind o’ bull(beep)…..JJ Johnson don’t play those kind o’ games…

JJ Johnson believes in fate….he believes in destiny and fortune…..JJ Johnson don’t believe it is a coincidence that the biggest night in the history of this company will feature JJ Johnson vs Cassius Zhi….and right now y’all probably think I’m riding high and smoking some good (beep) but in time you gone come to realise just what I am talking about…

Over the next five weeks I’ll be the gym like never befo….I’ll work my body beyond the limits of recognition because this is my last chance and this opportunity ain’t never gone come around for me again…

That’s what maybe some don’t understand….and that is what Cassius sure as hell doesn’t understand….he has no idea what this means to me, he has no idea that when I stand across the ring from him in five weeks time….when he looks into my eyes, that he is going to see a man that cannot and will not be defeated…..not because I’m better….not because I’m mo’ skilled or talented….but simply because it is my time…

For Cassius, being the world champion means he is the biggest, baddest and meanest in all the land….it gives him a sense of empowerment that no other position can provide…..being world champion means that Cassius can gaze out from his ivory tower and smite down anybody that dares challenge his kingdom….

Once upon time maybe that was my aim….once upon a time it was about the fame and the fortune…it was about the glitz and the glamour……the fact that I was the poster boy, Mr 6WF….

Now it’s all changed….now my perspective, my whole mindset has altered and soon I’m gone tell y’all why…..it ain’t just because I’ve grown up…ain’t because me and Brandi ready to settle down….and it ain’t just because of my impending fatherhood….

Something clicked in the mind of JJ Johnson not so long ago and now my outlook on life has become something that I never once anticipated…..never once dwelt upon during the champagne years of being at the absolute pinnacle of sports entertainment…

It dawned upon me after I launched Chris Patricks over the top rope at Destiny…..when I gazed upon 20,000 strong chanting my name and the pyrotechnic display greeted my most proud victory…..when I looked upon that sign…

*JJ points to the “Born in Fire” sign up in the rafters

JJ:When I looked upon that sign..l knelt in this ring, my body wracked with pain and my adrenaline tank sapped beyond empty, I made a decision….I took an oath and I made a promise to myself….I made a promise that I will not break……

And that’s what sets me apart…..that is what makes all the difference and that is what will push me to a new level of performance over the next five weeks……..Cassius can talk superpowers……he can talk ventriloquism….and he can talk about the belief that he controls my every action and my every statement…

But even him….my arch-rival…..my nemesis….he has no idea just where I am in life right now….he has no idea that everything he has ever done, every crime he has ever committed….he will be brought to justice in front of the biggest audience the world has ever seen….he will be held accountable for his sins, and no action he takes between now and then is going to affect the inevitability of the sentence….

I have no reason why………I have no proof, no shred of evidence that what I say is true…..and Cassius can come out here and accuse me of fabrication, doctoring files and selling propaganda…..but there is no agenda to my words……there is no deep underlying meaning to my statements….

I merely stand befo you right now and I know….I feel it within my soul, deep within my heart……that no matter what the future may hold, no matter what obstacles block my path between now and Born in Fire….there is no act of nature and no force of God that can deny destiny….

The train of events that lead to this scenario began at this point last year…..when JJ Johnson peeled off the mask and revealed my identity in the face of adversity….it was twelve months ago that I stood here on the road to Born in Fire and I ended the reign of terror inflicted upon this company by Hero…

*Crowd boo Hero’s name

JJ:And I did that for the love of all of you….because you deserved better…..you deserved a company that gave the fans exactly what they wanted to see…..and since I dispelled the myth of the Church, 6WF has flourished once mo’….this company in a stronger position than ever befo in its history…

But this force….the wrath of tyranny that Cassius possesses is a new threat that is barely beyond containable…..Cassius presents a destructive nature of which the damage may never be repaired….I know it, and every single man in that lockeroom knows it too….

But I have the opportunity….I have earned the right to be the man that rescues 6WF one mo’ time….I have the privilege of standing befo you right now and telling you………I will end this……I will put a stop to all o’ this once and for all…

*Crowd cheer

JJ:I know Cassius will tell you different…heck I know there is plenty o’ people back there with a different idea….and they entitled to that opinion…..but they don’t know how this is mapped out, they ain’t see what I seen…..in five weeks time….enlightenment shall sweep the land…

JJ Johnson can’t buy a present big enough to show the gratitude fo’ almost five years o’ love……there ain’t a prize big enough to show my thanks fo’ the undeniable support over the years….so instead I got one final action that hopefully gone make up for it all…

One moment when Born in Fire draws to a close…..one moment when that curtain falls and JJ Johnson is joined by the Franchise army in a celebration that ain’t never, ever gone be forgotten….

I know you wanna end me Cassius…..I know you want to see my broken, battered carcass utter its last breath under your vice grip….I know you want to be responsible fo’ dismissing me from this mortal coil….

*JJ stares long and hard into the camera

JJ:But you can’t….

*JJ shakes his head and smiles

JJ:I can’t say any mo’…..there is no explanation fo’ me to offer…..you can’t beat me……and you won’t beat me….

Your reign is nothing but a shooting star….JJ Johnson’s destiny is an iron clad constellation in the solar system……..you can’t stop this Cassius….

Try all you want….I promise you will be disappointed!

*JJ rocks back on his heels as all eyes turn up to the titantron as a gigantic clock begins to lower from the rafters. It displays a time…

“31 days……14 hours……2 minutes……16 seconds”

*JJ smiles into the camera

JJ:What can I say……..Tick…

Crowd:TOCK!

JJ:See you Friday night Zhi!

*JJ drops the mic and points to the Born in Fire sign before beating his chest and giving the crowd the Coalition Salute. “Remember the name” screams out of the speakers and the noise from the fans is deafening. JJ then takes to all four corners in turn and poses for his adoring masses before finally jumping down and aiming to leave the ring.

RJ:JJ Johnson dropping the first of, I would imagine, many pipebombs over the course of the next five weeks….the war of words has only just begun and I really cannot wait to see what happens next…

MW: JJ was as entertaining as ever…..and somewhat cryptic in a few of his words, it all adds to the intrigue and I am sure this is just the beginning of what promises to be a rollercoaster ride like never befo….Cassius may have a retort….but either way, both men will stand in that ring together on Friday night and make this official…it really is a must-see event so do not miss out folks…

RJ:Friday night on Lockdown………you would not want to be anywhere else…

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:13 am

Cassius Zhi appears on the big screen, eliciting a cacophony of boos from the capacity audience who have just witnessed JJ Johnson’s address. Zhi’s glowers into the arena, piercing the screen with his intensity as his 6WF World Heavyweight Championship sits upon his shoulder. The jeering continues and Cassius take a slow, methodical sip of a cup of Green Tea then allows a hint of a sinister smile to appear.

Cassius : So… JJ Johnson believes it is time to get serious.

Fans : JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ!

Cassius : And why Johnson? Why now exactly? I understand that the inconvenience of that match at War is now behind us, but surely, someone with such a strong belief in destiny… in fate… would have seen this eventuality written in the stars long before today, as unalterably binding… as a signed contract.

Cassius laughs and takes a small sip of tea

Cassius : Perhaps Johnson, the reason for such seriousness now, is your complete lack of significance in that World Heavyweight Championship match at War. Perhaps the reason for such seriousness is the realisation that your addiction to me, that I guaranteed would compel you to count me the winner in that match, wasn’t even called into question, such was the ease with which I imposed my dominance and declared myself the victor. Perhaps Johnson… perhaps, at War, you just realised that you are a passenger after all. That you may be guided by the stars, but you have absolutely zero influence over their gravitational pull towards oblivion at my hands. Perhaps JJ… Perhaps that’s the reason for your seriousness?

Zhi stares menacingly into the arena, taking a sip of tea and letting it ruminate around his mouth

Cassius : Whatever the reason, I welcome your seriousness Johnson. It excites me. Let us see the real JJ Johnson. Let us strip away the layers of crap that JJ Johnson dresses himself in every morning with his bravado. Let us see the JJ Johnson that JJ Johnson admires every morning in his full length mirror… naked and raw. For once… LET US SEE JJ JOHNSON…. JJ! The real… JJ Johnson.

But you expect these people to believe you can put away the bright lights, the fireworks and the fanfare for the next month JJ? Because I don’t believe you Johnson! You can’t put those augmentations of reality aside. You can’t resist the fabricated displays of success. Because that’s all you have. You strip it all away and there will be nothing left. And not only can I see through all that JJ… not only am I able to see through the augmented reality of your existence, but I can see through your laughable apology to your audience that between now and Born in Fire this is all about you.

Cassius leans closer to the camera

Cassius : It’s always been all about you Johnson! The only thing that has changed is that for the first time in your career you’ve actually got the humility to tell them the damn truth. For the first time in your career, what the millions are blindly lapping up actually tastes of the bitter reality of JJ Johnson, not the sugar coated propaganda that you’ve force fed them for five damn years, that somehow you are doing all this for them. That the titles, and main events, and the movies are all for them… BECAUSE IT IS, AND ALWAYS WAS CRAP JJ!

For the first time, you are telling them the truth…. must be little bit of death-bed syndrome kicking in hey JJ?

I hope so. Because I want to see the real JJ Johnson at Born in Fire. Let us see the naked, raw, HONEST, JJ Johnson. I want this honesty to continue so that these people see the ugly, lying, selfish, arrogant JJ Johnson that I know.

Cassius takes another sip of his tea and jerks his neck violently as he swallows.

Cassius : That’s what I want JJ. You say you wanted this match more than anything since your victory at Destiny. THIS IS WHAT I HAVE WANTED SINCE THE DAY I STEPPED FOOT IN A 6WF ARENA! No piece of signed and stamped headed paper is going to change the fact that I signed this contract when I arrived here and laid my eyes on you for the first time. I committed to this match from that moment Johnson. And ever since that day I have been aligning those stars that you have so perilously followed to make this match happen.

And do you honestly believe it even began there JJ? That figurative signature I committed on Day One was merely the confirmation of everything I believed about you beforehand. If you think this match is just four years in the making, then you’re not even close to beginning to understand me. If you think that the greatest Born in Fire main event of all time is just four years in the making, then you are lying to yourself as well as your fans. If you honestly believe that this is just four years in the making then you are in no way prepared for the wrath I will unleash upon you on November 30th.

Cassius looks away from the screen for the first time, and stares into his cup of tea, taking a moment to stir it thoughtfully. He continues to speak without looking up.

Cassius : How do you think I felt Johnson, watching Diablo sing your praises and supporting your early career footsteps, whilst I was left to rot away in my homeland. How do you think I felt Johnson, knowing that I was better than you, better than anyone in this damn company, and my only exit from the squalor of my pathetic, unfulfilled existence was closed shut by that perverted moron who was all the while backing falsified heroes like you.

Cassius looks back up at the screen, his eyes red raw with aggression

Cassius : Add a year for that neglect Johnson. Then while you’re at it, add another few decades for all suppression and aggression inflicted upon the rest of the world by your people, then tell your audience how many years this match has been in the making! Because that sleeping, neglected and far too long ignored giant from the East has finally awoken Johnson, and there’s not a damn thing you, or anyone, will be able to do to stop me claiming my rightful place in the legend of this company, and asserting myself as the TRUE World Super-Power, by being it’s World Heavyweight Champion for a very…. long…. time!

Cassius seethes with anger, finishing his tea with a big final gulp

Cassius : So you can hit the gym as much as you like, Johnson, but it’s going to take more than a cocktail of protein shakes and squat thrusts to beat me. You’ve got a whole lifetime of thoughts, plans and self-made promises inside my truly mixed up mind to unravel inside just one month if you have any hope at all of defeating me, and if you think this is just FOUR YEARS in the making, that’s a whole lot of history you need to catch up on.

Cassius jumps up and smacks the side of the camera with force, making the image rock violently

Cassius : HISTORY DOES NOT JUST BEGIN AND END WITH YOU, YOU ARROGANT PIECE OF SHIT!

Cassius crouches down to fix the camera with his glare again, now visibly anxious and irritable. He throws the 6WF World Title from his heaving shoulder, to the floor

Cassius : At War Johnson…. You were looking up at that Born in Fire sign… dreaming of your big Born in Fire moment. But I, JJ…. I didn’t take my eyes off YOU.

I never have done… not since Day One!

And when I was looking at you, I wasn’t dreaming of a Born in Fire moment, Johnson. I was visualising the moment of a LIFETIME!

The moment I was BORN… to create!

You're damn right this is serious.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:05 pm

*The stage is set at the 6WF arena with the excitement palpable within the arena itself as over 10,000 fans in attendance are either standing or sitting down cheering loudly. The arena lights fade and "Turn up the trouble" blasts through the soundwaves much to the excitement to many fans in attendance. The commentating duo of 6WF RJ and Michael Wire can then be heard.*

RJ: Well he did it Michael.. the kid did it. He beat Vortex and is now our Freeweight champion.. months of pain and torment seem to have been washed away at War last Sunday and now that man, Mr Kenty has cemented himself in the history of this company as a Freeweight champion.

Michael: Well I bet he's feeling it still.. those guys took each other to the limit at War in a enduring and unrelenting contest.. it truly was War!

*Standing at the top of the ramp, wearing the official dark purple Kenty shirt with the quote in bold white writing "Live Life Loud" emblazoned on the shirt and a pair of black jeans, Kenty soaks in the electrifying reactions from the crowd. Smiling broadly, Kenty looks at his shoulder where the Freeweight title is resting before then looking around the audience going wild he chuckles to himself. Kenty shows of his new hair style of a jelled comb over to the right before getting up close to the camera near him, points at it with that signature cheeky grin and wink and yells..*

Mr Kenty: Look what I'v got!

*Kenty then begins to make his descent to the ring smiling at the fans welcoming him towards the ring. Upon his way to the ring, a beautiful girl in attendance catches the attention of Kenty, near the steel steps. Kenty looks at her with a mischievous glint in his eyes before pointing to the belt slowly and then taps it mouthing something.*

RJ: Wonder what he's saying to that lucky fan?

MW: Some bravado probably.. look at him!

*Kenty leans towards the young lady, and shoulders the title close to her face as she giggles uncontrollably. The crowd then roar in approval when she kisses the title with a small peck on the belt as Kenty laughs jovially before hugging the lady over the barrier. Kenty then begins to enter the ring via the steel steps and through the ropes.*

RJ: Proving why he is a born showman, Michael! These fans love him and it's clear to see why..

MW: You can have all the fan attention in the world but ultimately you need your actions in the ring to back it up..later tonight Kenty faces two angry monsters in the form of Choas and also the relatively new but ruthless man in the form of Lucas Takeo.

RJ: He get's plenty of attention I think partner.. and plenty of women attention also.. the guy's a winner! but I agree. Huge match tonight for Kenty.. needs the momentum going into Born in Fire.

MW: True. I still have my reservations..

*Still smiling like a Cheshire cat, Kenty soaks in more of the crowd's affections. The lights then slowly fade into darkness before a single beam of white light shoots down to the ring accompanied by a microphone which falls in Kenty's outstretched hand. The crowd begin to simmer down in anticipation to what Kenty has to say.*

Mr Kenty: Well.. what can I say. What a welcome! especially the young lady in attendance.. next to the steps. She is awesome! but on the whole.. you guys rock. Thank you so much.

*The crowd applaud as Kenty looks around with a appreciative demeanour*

Mr Kenty: You know.. when I was in a little slump a few weeks ago I felt hurt.. I felt damaged.. I felt.. unloved. It was you.. It was all you that got me through my troubles. Whether it be positive or negative tweets, posts, E-mails, signs, letters whatever you provided me with the solidness and determination to overcome what ever obstacles came ahead of me and to that I say thank you.. and I also say thank you.. a huge thank you to some of the negativity I received.. constructive criticism. It's what I feed off.. what I strive for so I can improve and be the best I can be and to the haters.. I thank you.

Mr Kenty: You all perhaps don't realise that this business is so unrelenting and so unforgiving it takes a toll on every single guy in the back.. We all work so hard in the gym, promoting events and PR activities and most importantly entertaining you on a weekly basis and by Sunday night I can tell you now that there is nothing much more refreshing than sitting down and nursing wounds while in the comfort of your living room while watching the next superstar or claim to fame primadonna get booted off the X-factor..What I'm getting at is that you people are what drives us. With your funny signs.. your funny chants.. funny taunts what ever it drives us. It fuels us.. some more than others! and if your lucky it fuels you so much it's reward is solid championship gold..*

*Looking at his new Freeweight title, with Mr Kenty freshly engraved on the plaque of the belt, Kenty smiles as the crowd rise up the cheering even more. Smoothing his over with his free hand, Kenty begins to speak again.*

Mr Kenty: Let me rewind you back to War.. at War.. I got my Ass kicked. Plain and simply.. I was battered from pillar to post.. Vortex was ruthless.. intimidating and punishing. I remember lieing there.. in the middle of this ring.. The sweat on my brow, ever dripping before turning over and staring to the rafters.. then I saw it. I saw the Born In fire sign.. hanging up top and something clicked.. something ignited me.. spurred me on.. Before you know it a cold, heavy shadow covered me in darkness and I looked at his face.. his eyes glowing menacingly.. I looked backed down to the mat.. I breathed deeply and you know what I did.. I took everything Vortex through at me and I gave it back ten times worse and all because of this company's biggest event and also because of all of you and all the fans around the world.. And you know what I got.. this. The Freeweight championship.

*The crowd roar in appreciation and a few Kenty chants ring out over the arena.*

Mr Kenty: This championship has been held by some of the greats in this industry.. JJJohnson, Saint, Rapture.. and even a certain Keith Leone everybody! these guys paved the way for the shape of 6WF, I'm fascinated by the history of this company and it's title holders. This title is to be a stepping stone to greater things for guys like me.. I'm not going to lie to you all because that's not my style.. this title represents guys that have come from being outcasts like myself and be catapulted into the limelight.. into the gaze of the world and that's what's so damn cool! this title already means so much to me.. it ends all the doubts.. that monkey off my back.. I can walk with my head held high if I left tomorrow because any title in this federation means something..

Mr Kenty: I'm certainly not the first and I certainly won't be the last to hold this prestigious title but I wan't to give it my all and with your support we can have some fun! Am I right?!

*Crowd: Yesssss!*

Mr Kenty: Now my path for Born In Fire has made another turn.. I'm heading into the jungle with a whole lot of meat that other animals in the jungle will wan't to obtain before this special night. But over this jungle there is a horizon.. the sun will be setting on a very special night.. If I can walk into the biggest stage in the world with this title It would be a honour. Whether I would be defending it in some sort of match against anyone.. so be it. If I'm in any other match then so be it.. I welcome all challengers. You should know this by now.. I don't back down from anyone. And I mean anyone..

Mr Kenty: Now onto more pressing and more urgent matters.. It appears this week I'm up against two angry guys. And that for me people is the red zone! these guys are Chaos.. and Lucas Takeo. Now these guys are big.. mean.. aggressive and brutal. I'm not sure of this Takeo guy but by the time I'm finished with him I will be making him look like George Takei. You can have all the brawn.. all the attitude and all the tools but If you don't have the motivation and commitment your going to struggle kid.. and from what I have seen from this guy. He's got the brawn of Bane and the attitude of an angry god but I need to see first hand at what kind of monster I'm facing.. so bring it big guy.

Mr Kenty: And chaos.. well Chaos. I think this our first meeting.. and boy am I looking forward to it! A former world champion says it all.. this guy has got the credentials. To win any title let alone the World championship is a privilege and that is why Chaos you deserve my respect. But.. come Friday that mutual respect will remain however I wanted a challenge and I have got it against a former champion.. so bring your A-game.. Bring the chaos! because I will thrive on it.. and when the dust has settled.. the train will keep on pumping out the steam getting faster faster and faster! until it reaches the destination of Born In Fire with a full head of steam and I show to the world why I'm who I say that I am and why I live life loud and that is because I'm..

MRRRRRRRRRR KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTYYYYY..

Kenty!

*Tossing the microphone to the mat, The crowd provide a substantial cheer of applause and cheers as Kenty bows to every corner of fans in attendance as the scene slowly fades to commercials.*

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Prime Minister Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:55 pm

-The camera goes to Abe Abercorn's office.-

Looks like I finally got what I wanted. I booked Lex Hart and Marshall Murdoch for one reason and one reason alone - to see them cancel each other out - and they did. Lex Hart seemingly not fit to wrestle (I take no notice of Ascension - to me it is an illegal organisation) and Marshall Murdoch feeling the ill effects of all out war.

And this - this is my opening salvo in my War against Daniel McGraw. Oh yes - its war now, he has his own show - he doesn't care about Lockdown or 6WF. Don't be fooled by his games - Ascension is no good thing - ill will come of this, let me tell you!

And read from that staredown between Marshall Murdoch and myself what you will. There are decisions I have to make, but now is not that time. That time will come however, and Mr Murdoch will have to be ready when it is so.

6WF Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:17 pm

The 6WF arena is shown and there is an audible murmur of excitement in the crowd after the events of Sunday and the thought of what is to come.

Suddenly the arena is plunged into darkness, until a familiar looking message appears on the titantron, illuminating the arena

‘A message from the Church Marshall’

The crowd descends into a chorus of boos en masse at this as the camera cuts to an office in the backstage area where Marshall Murdoch is shown with his feet up on a desk, looking very pleased with himself.

‘Did you see that Abercorn? Did you see that? What I am saying? Of course you did! Everyone did, because I was there.’

‘And when you were watching Abercorn I hope you were savouring every last moment, I hope you were watching through your hands when I tore your little protégé apart piece by piece, and I hope you were watching in the knowledge that...

IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT!’

‘That’s right Abercorn, every speck of blood shed by Lex on Sunday is firmly on your hands, it was your cowardice that prevented you from fighting your fight, it was your cowardice that sent somebody so mentally fragile into the lion’s den on Sunday. Lex was in no fit state to face me Sunday, you must have known that Abe and yet you were still prepared to sacrifice him to protect yourself.’

‘When are you going to accept the fact Abe that this is one fight you can’t keep running away from. One day Abe, and I hope to god that day comes round quickly, you will face the reality, you will acknowledge that you can’t keep sending your minions in to fight your fight, and you will man up, you will grow a set and you will face me one on one.’

‘And until that penny drops Abe, I will continue to destroy whoever you put in my path, I’ve already decimated Lex Hart and this week I will dispose of Uryu Ishida, another one who is no fit state to face me, and again I hope you’re watching Abercorn, I hope you’re watching safe in the knowledge that it should be you out there, and soon it will be.’

‘So keep watching Abercorn, keep watching safe in the knowledge that should any harm come to Uryu Ishida on Friday, it will be ALL your fault.’

‘I hope you enjoy the show.’

(The screen fades to black as the crowd boos loudly)

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by BD Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:22 pm

'Before I Forget' hits and the crowd pop as Blue Dragon comes out from behind the curtain, forcing mike hill o back down the ramp slightly. He and Logan stare up at Blue Dragons fiery gaze and Logan strolls backwards leaning against the side of the apron crossing his arms and smirking at the two men in front of him...

BD: Hill... As much as I hate to agree with the Lost Boy here.... What the FUCK! makes you think that you should be involved in this thing right here?

Hill looks shocked at the anger directed towards him as does Logan...

BD: Last time someone got involved in the family business he got totally decimated, he suffered multiple concussions and hasn't been the same since, you may be familiar with him. His name's Nay Bother.

Blue Dragon looks toward Logan at the foot of the ramp

BD: Logan. My long lost Brother, and apparently the rightful heir to the tittle of the Blue Dragon... I hear you ask why I deserve another shot at that title? well, It's not even about getting the Hardcore title back around my waist. It's not my personal Gain that I'm after... Logan I'm slowly coming to understand the way you think... Logan, I know how it feels when someone tries to take what's yours. whats always been yours. Logan, I am the true Blue Dragon, and no matter how hard you try you'll never hold that title. I know that someones watching whats going on. Someone we both thought dead. And they're telling me over and over that you're not going to take my family title away from me....

Logan looks shocked at hearing this and Mike Hill is visibly confused at the whole situation...

BD: Logan, I've been told what you have planned and I'm prepared for anything you can throw at me. at War you got the upper hand on me, you got the better of me and you surprised me you stole yet another part of me when you hit me with MY DeathNote. For that you will pay, You have been trying to take my rightful Title from me Logan, so I'll take that title from you. That tittle is all that makes you what you are, and I will take it, Reducing you back to what you where before we met in that prison. Logan I'm going to turn you back to the sad, pathetic, lost little boy i met back then.

Logan looks furious as Blue Dragon starts to back towards the curtain.

BD: You'll never be more than that little boy to me Logan, You'll never prove yourself anything more than an angry little boy... and I'd love you to try to prove me wrong.... so until our next match....

BD glances at Hill..

BD: Mike.

He nods quickly as Hill stares perplexed. Logan is breathing deeply as Mike Hill turns back towards Logan and Blue Dragon turns and disappears through the curtain.
BD
BD

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:07 pm

*The camera goes backstage to find Jack Reynolds walking into the arena canteen, he looks around at the crowd of people sitting eating dinner before turning to his cameraman and pointing to the corner where Nay Bother is sitting at a table alone.

Jack starts making his way through the crowd before finally arriving to find Nay staring at an envelope in his right hand and stirring a cup of tea with his left*

JK: Nay, just hoping I can have a few words about last weeks match

*Nay looks up with a look which suggests he would rather not but nods his head in agreement*

JK: At War you once again passed up a championship opportunity, now last week you were sure you had what it takes but after the latest failure are you still so confident

Nay: (sighs) You think because I didn’t win one match I have suddenly lost all self belief. How about you hold this line of questioning until after my match with Hidari this week when I put myself right back in the title hunt with a victory.

JK: And as I said last week, your record in the non title matches is fine, its when you get to the next level that you just don’t have it.

*Jack Reynolds shows Nay a piece of paper title Nay Bothers Bio*

JK: This is your Bio, 6WF printed when you first joined this company Nay, your aims to earn respect, headline a PPV. That alone sums your problem up Nay.

Nay: What problem is this Jack

JK: Well lets look at the men you have had the most problems with in the last year Nay. Do you really think Logan and Mike Hill hope to earn anyone's respect or do you think the just go out there and grab it, do you think they really care about headlining PPV's or do you think they are too busy becoming dominant champions to care.

However you had a little spat with Uryu at the start of the year and I know you can relate to him , what with him to busy being nicey nicey that he also has no championship and he cant even hold onto his lady......

Nay: But remember Jack, even Uryu had a snapping point when he took the current World champion all the way, now why don’t you take that wooden spoon and go and stir it around some one else.

JK: funny you should mention wooden spoon Nay as that’s all you appear likely to ever win

*At this Nay jumps up and grabs Jack Reynolds and slams him onto the table, knocking the cup of tea and empty plates smashing against the floor breaking the now silence as every one turns to see the commotion*

Nay: Look Jack, I don’t know what your problem has been the last few weeks because while you have been trying to be a third rate journalist you are just coming across and first rate fudd.

Do you really think I give a f*** about what Logan or Mike Hill's think or get up to, you know Jacks*** about me so why don’t you just Jog on and keep out my way before I show first hand why I am not worried about my latest failure to win the a championship

I will win a championship make no mistake about it but I will not go about it the right way, no short cuts like Logan and Hill, no sucking up and begging whoever happens to be in charge at the time. I will win through good old fashioned hard work.

Remember Jack, Hidari didn't pin me last week and I will be making damn sure he wont this week.

*Nay lets go off Jack Reynolds and turns to head for the exit before turning back and picking up the envelope he was staring at off the floor and leaving as the camera goes back to the Michael Wire and RJ*

RJ: Wow, Jack Reynolds must have touched a nerve with Nay, He normally handle those type of interviews pretty well.

MW: He is just a sore loser RJ, you think he would be use to by now but maybe he is staring to get the picture .

RJ: I don't think so Michael it must have had something to do with that envelope.

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by cjb94 Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:29 pm

Jack Reynolds is walking down the hall, poking his down all the turns, he is looking for someone.

Andreas Deimos appears out of a door about 50 metres down the corridor.

JR: 'Just the man I was looking for'

He puts in a slight jog in order to catch up to Andreas and is slightly out of breath when he arrives. Andreas screws up his face into disgust.

AD: 'Look at your podgy self, unable to run 50 metres without almost having a heart attack. I think its time for you to get fit. Apollo would be looking down on you in utter disgust'

Jack Reynolds looks embarrassed.

JR sheepishly: 'er-I've-er I am going on a diet. Anyway I wanted to talk to you about what happened Sunday'

Andreas laughs

AD: 'Did you only eat 1 cream cake after dinner instead of two'

Once again Jack goes red faced and looks down in embarrassment at his shoes

JR: 'I-erm started a diet. I was talking about War when you and Andre Licentia interfered in the tag team title match'

AD: Interfere. (incredulous) We did not interfere. Interfering is when you get involved in the business of others. We got involved in a tag team title match which we decided we belonged in. We are the cream of the crop in the tag team division and we decided it was time we prove it. We are the best damn pair in the company and we are on our way to the top. The first step...the tag team titles we deserve.

JR: 'This week you take on Dopant Zero, a tag team who defeated you two weeks ago in order to be number one contenders at War, can you overcome any demons and defeat them'?

AD: 'Demons? Of course not. Two weeks ago we under-estimated them. We became cocky. It shall not happen again. The Gods don't fear the Japs, nope. They are not a factor in our run in this company, they are simply a pair of washed up chumps and we will not let the same mistake occur twice'

Andreas Deimos starts to walk off.

JR shouts 'But I wasn't finished'

Andreas Deimos looks back and smiles disdainfully.

AD: 'Well I am'

cjb94

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:25 am

Hidari Kenji RP
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene opens up in a 6WF Arena. The fans are all hyped and excited ready for Lockdown when The Essence blast through the speakers and confetti shoots from the top of the Arena as a big float comes from the side of the Arena.)

RJ- Whats this???

MW- A Championship Celebration by our Still 6WF European/International Champion! Hidari Kenji!

RJ- I have nothing to say!

MW- GOOD!

Mike Bird- Please Allow me to welcome you at this time and still your 6WF European Champion!!!! Hidari Kenji!!!!!!!

(Hidari is waving his hands to the fans as if he won a presidential election. He climbs off his float dressed in business attire with a Blue Tie. He walks down the ramp holding his pink 6WF European Championship. As he climbs up to the ring and through the robes. A referee hands him the mic as the Essence dies down...Hidari is all smiles)

Hidari- Ladies and Gentlemen STILL Your European Champion! Hidari Kenji!!!!!!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Wait why are you guys booing me??? You guys should be proud of that fact that throughout the month of October I have brought nothing but change! I am the reason why you people are watching this event!

(Fans Boo)

Hidari- I thought you people were the Hidari-maniacs!!!!????

(Fans Boo)

Hidari- Well I guess you people don't want money then because next week after I take out Nay Brother for yet a second time not understanding why this clown continues to get matches against the dominate one! I will put him on the shelf for good!

(Fans Boo)

Hidari- But before I get into all of that! I just wanted to say thank you! To each and everyone of you that supported me thus far. I greatly appreciate this honestly. And as we continue along the road to Born In Fire. I will go into the at PPV and defend not only this European Title but my Undefeated Streak. You see it was last year when I debuted in my first Born In Fire and destroyed a local jobber whereabouts unknown by the name of Shawn Styles. I don't know where his is today but I knew from right there on I was going to destroy the competition! I was going to kick ass and take names!

(Fans Boo)

Hidari- Now fast forward a year later and I am now the European/International Champion and since October is over I got a good surprise of this title next week! So everyone next week is my biggest announcement yet. I cannot wait you guys I cannot wait!

(Fans Boo)

Hidari- As expected but just a reminder! Friday November 2nd marks my 33rd day reining champion and so far!

(Hidari points to the tron)

River Ace 144
Marshall Murdoch 141
The Saint 134
Clarke James 132 20th
Chaos 125 17th
Max Adamson 122 7th
Trevor Swann 105 21st
Abe Abercorn 100 4th
Enforcer 83 16th
Cobra 78 10th
La Pulga Loco 75 15th
Snake Eyes 61 6th
Acer 58 1st
Chris Patricks 57 14th
Xeres 54 9th
Hooligan 54 8th
Max Adamson 53 13th
Cobra 47 10th
Hidari Kenji 33 22nd
Uryu 31 5th
Hero 29 11th
Real Dude 12 2nd

Hidari- I now have surpass Uryu reign and I will continue to dominate as champion. I will continue to eliminate all threats and opponents. There is not a damn thing any of you people can do! A

(Fans Boo)

Hidari- As far as Nay Brother concern! You constantly receive opportunity after opportunity but continue to fail because your not on Logan Kincade level or mines as well. News flash maybe you need to go after Mr. Kenty and take his Freeweight Title away well since he defeated Vortex. or switch shows and challenge Cobra for whatever title he has. But wait you pinned Vortex in that triple threat match we hand but still you wanted to chew with food in your mouth instead. You wanted the big spoon of goods but your spoiled your food. You let your food go to waste and your opportunity slip of ever beating Vortex for the Freeweight Title and you went against the Beast against the Fastest Rising Singles Competition... Undefeated Man Today Hidari Kenji! You dropped the ball and lost the match! Now you want me in a 1 on 1. The what? Say if you lose Nay Brother then what? A Ladder Match? Steel Cage? Hardcore? Nay Brother give it up and get to the back of the line!

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- Nay you need to realize that the European Championship and Hardcore Championship is not for you! Hell I proved this last Sunday when you claim you can over throw my Reign of Japan and My Japanese Dynasty! Well starting Friday well see if you have what it takes because Next Week! Next Week! Change is really coming! Watch!

(Hidari stares at the tron with his Pink Strap European Championship! The scene fades away....)

Last edited by Cable on Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:51 am

Dopant Zero RP
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene takes place backstage where the Superstars are interviewed RJ approaches the camera and begins to talk)

RJ- Good Evening Everyone we are just one day away from the match of a lifetime where Dopant Zero goes against the Gods of Rome but right now allow me to introduce to you Tsukasa and Kenz.....

(Tsukasa snatches the mic from RJ and shakes his head)

Tsukasa- I am sick and tired of being sick and tired! Gods of Rome we kicked your asses last time before we faced off against Blade and Dragon so now you have the balls! So now you have the guts to interrupt our match! A MATCH WHERE WE ULTIMATELY HAD WON!

(Tsukasa pauses)

Tsukasa- You see if you two want to make a statement learn to earn something. You don't just show up and claim something! Hell no! You have to earn it!

(Tsukasa looks frustrated)

Tsukasa- Now I'm pissed off because Born in Fire is on the way and we gotta be in that match! We gotta show these damn people and all the non believers why Dopant Zero are indeed the uncrown tag team champions! We are underrated and unachieved and I am tired of everything! This ends Friday Boys! This little fued that we have right now! It ends and when ti do we getting what we came here with in the first place and those are our 6WF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP BELTS!

(Tsukasa pauses)

Tsukasa- But it seems like we're being held back it seems like they don't want us to win so you know what imma do Kenzaki!

Kenzaki- What?

Tsukasa- Starting today I'm going to point a gun! Thats right A Gun! I will point a gun to their heads and I will get what I want! I earn it every damn time but when we do it. There's interference! Or there's a problem but that ends! And I will get what I want!

Kenzaki- Indeed. We been here fighting since the summer and we been in this 6CWF Promotion over a year now with no championship in our accomplishments! We dominated Japan! And now Mexico wants us to perform but yet we're still here scratching and clawing our way to the top in European!

(Kenzaki smirks)

Kenzaki- I'm done! I'm sick and tired and I want a fight! This Lockdown on Friday Gods of Rome we're going to show you why we're hungry! You two just better feel the same way or what you did last Sunday would all be for nothing! What you boys did you better have had a good reason! Because we're taking you out Friday!

(Kenzaki pauses)

Kenzaki- You should know that by now!

(Scene fades away)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:06 pm

Jack Reynolds is stood with his production crew, planning their next interview, when down the corridor a loud slam is heard. Reynolds about jumps out of his skin, as The Saint is seen striding angrily past. Reynolds looks to his crew, gulps and then tentatively follows the Divine One down the corridor.

Reynolds: S..Saint?! Saint!

The Saint stops in his tracks, and slowly turns to face Reynolds, his icy stare piercing right through the diminutive interviewer...

Reynolds: I was... erm, just wondering if I could grab a quick word from you before Lockdown? Maybe even get your thoughts on War and the road to Born in Fire?

Rage begins to spread across the face of the three time world champion as he ingests Reynolds' words. Reynolds looks wholly uncomfortable as The Saint eyeballs him...

The Saint: You want a word? My thoughts? Well, Jack, here's one for you: Conspiracy.

Jack Reynolds: Conspiracy?

The Saint: Don't play dumb, you heard what I said! At War, I fell further victim to a conspiracy hatched to hold The Saint down. A conspiracy devised because the men behind the scenes are uncomfortable in the knowledge that whilst they campaign for and parade their cash cow Born in Fire main event, they have a man on their books that presents much, much more of a threat!

I called it before War, the Board of Directors, Abe Abercorn, Danny McGraw they were all singing off the same hymn sheet, they were dying for that cash cow to come back to be milked for it's worth. They were dying for the chance to be able to book Cassius vs. Johnson once more. They craved the day they could sanction those two inferior beings for one last boring, tired contest.

In fact I couldn't think of two men less deserving than those two to contest the main event of our biggest PPV of the year. It's Born in Fire, not Born in kindling.

Jack Reynolds: But what's this got to do with you, Saint?

The Saint: It has EVERYTHING to do with me. You see, I can't stress this enough, Reynolds. This year, there has been NO ONE who has had the gall, the fortitude, the guts to look me in the eye in that ring and take me down. I've come through it all, bettered every man I've faced and still, STILL it isn't good enough! There are men that have been paid by those that preside over this company that are reinforcing that glass ceiling so I can't break through it.

Fact is, my form this year, my list of victims, it deserves a PROPER chance to compete for the biggest prize of them all. But instead, I get bought into a main event in which my only purpose was to be a fallen body, on Cassius Zhi's charge to Born in Fire. Yet, as ever, I threw a spanner into the works. I wasn't ready to play those games. I dominated, I hurt people, I left body after body of 6WF's supposed biggest names at my feet and somewhere, in the back or in the 6WF headquarters, someone was worried, panicked that the script wasn't going their way and they reached for their phone and patched through to ringside and said the three words that signalled the end for my chances: Pull the plug.

And then, all of a sudden, it went from fatal four way to three on one. They couldn't handle the idea of an unstable element ruining their plans, so they decided to get their corporate, sycophantic yes men, TGA and Crime Lord to double up and eradicate me. They needed two men to prevent me from gaining what I oh so deserve!

Because, Jack, it's obvious, this conspiracy, this backstage notion to keep me penned in, it's too obvious. The Board of Directors don't like the idea of having a man holding one of their titles who is so willing to speak his mind and tell it as it is. They're frightened as to what I would be capable of if I was to be at the top of the food chain.

Well, this is a message to all you involved in keeping me down, the day is coming. The day is coming that I win that World Title and sit rightfully at the top of this company and it will be a sweet, sweet day because the fruits of your labours to actively hold an irresistible force down will have rotted. You'll sit there first hand and witness the day that The Era of the Realist takes hold!

I look forward to that day, I look forward to standing in that ring and giving two fingers to the world and those that so actively don't want me here!

Well, keep watching, I implore you to, because no matter how hard you try to hold down The Ultimate Weapon, I just get more and more dangerous... Don't forget to tell your minions, Crime Lord and TGA that... Because for the part they played in this conspiracy, they will be suitably punished at Lockdown!!

That's a promise! Interview over.

The Saint walks away, as Reynolds watches after him, turning to his crew...

Reynolds: He's lost it!

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:22 pm

LK: Typical Blue Come out spouting a load of shit then run away! You cowardly bitch! That's all you are good for!

Logan glares at Mike Hill

LK: Look here short round, you have no business in this war, maybe back in the day you where someone......haha But right now you are just Nay Bother with a different name.............. but the same outcome is where you are heading....mediocrity

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU SUCK YOU SUCK!

LK: WHEN! I win...and I will win Mike, I will set a Hardcore Title run record that no one will ever come close to, and you know why?

Hill smirks at Logan and mockingly mouths "No please tell me"

LK: It's because I AM Hardcore, this belt is MINE! and no short arse stupid shit stain like yourself or that clown who keeps running away...have the ability or the BALLS! to stop me...

Now please excuse me Mikey boy, as I have some important business to attend to.....see you later

...chump.

Logan storms off leaving Mike Hill on the ramp who laughs to himself as Logan dissappears behind the curtain

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:40 pm

We cut to the arena which is plunged in darkness apart from 1 single red light that lights the centre of the ring where Fanatic is sitting, Microphone in hand, He lifts it to his mouth

F- Takeo this little rivallry we have needs to end and one way or the other it will. I will finish you and this will become your graveyard. Welcome to Hell.

The lights in the arena come up, to show the ropes of the ring have been replaced with strands of barbed wire and the turnbuckles also have it wrapped round them. The Fanatic Rises from his seat and walks over to the ropes, he runs his hand across the wire as he walks round the ring. He looks at his hand which is pouring with blood, he shows it up to the camera before looking at it himself, he smirks and licks the blood on his hand before laughing sadistically. He lifts the microphone back to his lips, blood is still pouring from his hand

F- Takeo, when we do meet both of ours blood will be spilt, but yours will spill more and you will never be the same again

Fanatic looks at his hand once more as the Halloween Theme Hits

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down