6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 8th November

+7
kentyf1
Lee
Geoff
JJ Johnson
Toozey
CJ
6WF Admin
11 posters

6WF :: What We Do! :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 8th November Empty 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 8th November

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:07 am

Match 1
Clarke James v Geoff Steel

Match 2
Triple Threat Match for the 6WF European Title
Kuinshi v James McManus v Kenzaki Nogami
*Finlay as Special Guest Referee

Match 3
Soloman Riddick v Tsukasa Yagamura v Udo Berg

Match 4
Marshall Murdoch & Cameron Faith v Dicey Reilly & Kenji Hidari

Match 5
Lex Hart v Scorpion

Main Event
Keith Leone & Mr. Kenty v Mike Hill & Logan Kincade

Last edited by Rich on Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 8th November Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 8th November

Post by CJ Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:39 pm

The camera cuts backstage where Jack Reynolds can be seen standing by, waiting beside the entrance. The doors then push open as Keith Leone walks in, his kitbag over his shoulder. As soon as he enters the room Reynolds rushes over to him and starts to speak.

Reynolds: Keith… Keith… can I get a moment to talk with you about the events of last week?

Leone: What’s there to talk about Jack? The good guys won and the bad guys lost, I got my title shot back and ReGenesis are still reeling, I think it is all fairly self-explanatory.

Reynolds stops as if he is slightly taken aback by the bluntness of Leone’s answer, but he then shouts to Leone before Leone disappears from shot.

Reynolds: If that’s your attitude to all of this then why did you start fighting in the first place Keith? One of the best nights for 6WF since Alex Walker took charge and you’re just going to brush it off?

Leone stops in his paces and drops his kitbag to the floor before rubbing his hands through his hair and then turning back to face Reynolds, before speaking once again.

Leone: Do you honestly think that I’m not happy Jack? I’ve worked so damn hard for this moment you wouldn’t believe what I’ve given up to get to this situation. But right now I still don’t know exactly how to react, I mean for the first time in my career I’ve actually been given a break. Life doesn’t give me lemons, life squeezes lemon juice straight into my eye, everything I’ve ever been given before has been just an elaborate rouse to try and put me down once again, so forgive me for my lack of fanfare at this point.

Reynolds: But this is different now Keith, you have someone upstairs on your side. You’re about to roll into Born in Fire to face the 6WF World Champion in the main event, with the chance to bring power back to the right people in 6WF.

Leone: Wahoo, fantastic, brilliant, clearly all the hard work is done and everything has come up rosey for people. Well except for those people who lost their jobs in the process, or have lost their chances at greatness, or those who still haven’t got their rewards for everything they have given to this cause. This may well be a great moment for me personally, but I’m not going to pretend that it hasn’t come without a heavy cost. The weight of the world really is back on my shoulders now, I’m in the minority of guys who have actually been given the chance to make a difference at Born in Fire, and it truly is strange being in this situation again. It’s always so easy raging against the machine, knowing that in all likelihood nothing is ever going to change, but it all becomes so different when you realise that now it’s down to you. I have expected everyone else to pull their weight alongside me, but now it’s time for me to really pull my weight as leader of 6WF, and it’s only now that I remember what a burden this all is.

Reynolds: But as you’ve said Keith, you’ve been here before, you’ve even fought Alex Walker before. Now though it’s not time to worry about Born in Fire, you need to focus on teaming with Mr Kenty against the TAW World Champion Mike Hill and your future opponent, the 6WF World Champion Logan Kincade. I mean even without the connotations with Born in Fire, this is still one hell of a match.

Leone raises his head slightly and now leans back against the wall, allowing his arms to drop to his sides. Leone then takes some deep breaths before speaking once again.

Leone: Big matches seem to be my speciality as of late, I mean it’s hard for me to remember the last occasion in which I wasn’t fighting a current or former World Champion. Last week Mr Kenty I told you that if my Born in Fire moment had been snatched away from me then I was going to make sure that yours wouldn’t be, well I like to think I deserved to some extent when I kicked Mike Hill’s teeth down his throat and proved that he was more than beatable. But even though I now have a World Title match at Born in Fire and I seemingly have been given back my chance to make history, I want you to know that I’m not just going to abandon you. Don’t confuse that last statement with some sense of moral duty, as we both know full well that in a war of this nature there is no room for morals, think of it more as another nail in Alex Walker’s coffin. I really want to see the former prodigal son of Genesis taking down Walker’s new favourite at Born in Fire, so I’ll make sure that at Lockdown I’ve got your back, all I expect in return is that you have mine. I mean it will be good practice for you Kenty given the nature of your Born in Fire opponent, “Mr. Roll Up” or whatever the hell you’re called Mike Hill. Mike I don’t really have anything new to say to you apart from maybe suggesting you keep an eye on me at Lockdown, as otherwise I’ll try to dislodge a few more teeth. But then we move onto the final part of this week’s puzzle, the big man himself, Logan Kincade. Logan I could run my mouth about you all week, but I think we have plenty of time for mind games in the real run up to Born in Fire, so all I’ll say is this, treasure every last moment you have with that belt, because very soon it’s going to be coming back into the possession of its rightful owner.

Leone snarls slightly as he looks back to Reynolds.

Leone: Are we done here?

Jack Reynolds nods his head as Keith Leone then picks his bag back up and walks down the corridor before entering one of the locker rooms as the camera pans back around to Reynolds before cutting away.

CJ

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 8th November Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 8th November

Post by Toozey Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:34 pm

James McManus is shown standing in the interview area, he stares deeply into the camera as he begins to speak.

JM-this week I face the Japanese sensation Kenzaki Nogami and the man known as Kuinshit as finally I get my rightful chance to regain MY european title.

The last man to hold that belt with any respect was me and once its back in my grasp, in my hold it will be given the respect it deserves again, for I will defend against any man, from any weight class, from any promotion at any time, anywhere. 

I know alot of people are out there in the crowd and in that locker room and questioning why James Mcmanus is getting this shot and not those seen as better than me, why he has been handed this chance, when clearly he hasn't been at his best for the last few months. A question I have been asking myself also.

I know I havent been at my best and there have been times that I have  felt as though I have let so many people down and that it would be for the best that I just walked away from this place for good. Thats why I have had these past couple of weeks off, to get space and find who James McManus is again and it took a while to find it but I did

Mcmanus continues to stare into the camera, hes stare becoming more deep and sadistic looking

JM- James Mcmanus is the most technically violent wrestler in the 6WF and friday night when I take MY european title back home, I will have proven that to myself and everyone else.
Friday night, I destroy those two clowns
Friday night, I put the entire roster on notice
Friday night, I remind everyone why i'am the future of this company.
and
Friday night, I take whats mine

Toozey

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ Johnson Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:07 pm

*The crowd in the arena are gathered as “Always” rips through the airwaves and Solomon Riddick appears out on the stage. There are boos ringing around the LG Arena as Riddick lowers the hood from over his head and he glares out, surveying the scene in front of him. Solomon then makes his way down the ramp and up onto the ring apron. Pyros burst from the stage and then Solomon climbs into the ring and he removes his cloak, revealing the 6WF Tag Team Championship belt strapped around his scarred body.

RJ: First time we have seen Solomon Riddick out here in some time…

MW: Ever since he won the tag team titles with Scorpion….he seems to have retreated within himself…we only seem him when he is in action..

RJ: That is not necessarily a good thing, it is quite possible that Riddick has being formulating some kind of plot during his absence…

*Riddick paces the ring and then he takes a microphone from Mike Bird before opening his mouth to begin.

Riddick: Absence makes the heart grow fonder, or so I am told…

*The crowd boo and Solomon smiles

Riddick: I thought as much…believe me when I tell you that the feeling is mutual. I have not missed you, I have not craved your attention and if truth be told I haven’t once considered walking out through that curtain to make a statement.

Now I look at your faces and I see you are all asking the same question: why? Allow me to tell you why…because unlike the rest of the disgusting parasites on the 6WF roster, who live for your undying adulation, I don’t need to be out here and have you pat my back and tell me how good I am..

I don’t have the same insecurities as your so-called heroes, I don’t need you to hold my hand and walk me into the light….I am the master of my own destiny and everything that happens to me happens on my terms, exactly when I want it to….

For months I stood here, I was deafened by your boos, and I told you that my return to this company meant that things were going to change….that I was going to single-handedly alter the landscape of this industry. You dismissed me, you laughed at me, you mocked me…..but who is laughing now? Who is dismissive now?

Here I stand….one half of your 6WF Tag Team Champions….an accolade that was made possible because I made it possible…an achievement that I prophesised about time and time again….not one of you took me seriously….just like none of our rivals took any notice of the threat that The Resistance posed…

But take one long look at me standing here before you….the gold in my possession, standing tall on the piles of broken and battered carcasses of those who have tried and those who have failed to overthrow our dominance…

Forget the might of Re-Genesis, look past the hard luck story of The Consultancy and bask in the knowledge that now the tag team division has been restored to its ultimate glory….we have taken the bar and we have raised it out of the reach of these pretenders, we have made this division relevant once more…..we are the reason that tag team wrestling is back in the limelight…

*more boos from the crowd but Riddick is composed as ever

Solomon: Don’t expect me to listen to your childish insults because the fact that I stand here with this belt means that your opinion and your beliefs are completely and utterly irrelevant in the grand scheme of things…you didn’t give me or Scorpion a chance and we proved you all wrong…

And this is why I am out here tonight because I want you all to know that this right here…

*Riddick picks up the championship and holds it in the air

Solomon: This is just the beginning of an era that you will never ever forget….this is the start of a reign that nobody can challenge….because you can look into my eyes and know that Solomon Riddick is just warming up and you have not seen anything yet…

You think I returned to this company to settle for what I have? You think I came back here because I learned limitations and set my bar lower? If that is what you thought then you are even more foolish than I could have imagined….Solomon Riddick did not initiate The Resistance to play second fiddle to ingrates and hype jobs like Re-Genesis….I did not come back here to stand in line and wait for an opportunity to come my way…

I am back in 6WF because I am ready to become a force that not even the Titans could stand up to….I am here because I know that there is nobody in the backstage area that can stand toe to toe with me and stop me from achieving what I have come here to achieve…

The Tag Team titles are the start and as long as I hold this gold there is no team, no army with the capabilities of dethroning me…..no match in the world for The Resistance….we are invincible and untouchable…we are superior in every which way…

But on a personal note, there is no one man that is going to stand in my way as I climb up that mountain side with my bare hands….I am going to the summit, I am going to leave a trail of devastation in my wake….I am going to rip flesh from bones and I am going to enjoy every waking second of it….

I don’t care who I have to go through, I don’t care how many bones I have to break…how many lives I have to ruin, I don’t care how much blood has to be spilt or how many times I have to remove souls from the busted vessels of my victims….Solomon Riddick is back in 6WF because I am going to rule this kingdom with an iron fist and not even Hercules himself could break my grip…

Because you sit there, your seven chins overhanging your triple XL t-shirts, and you truly believe you know the meaning of evil….you look upon men like Logan Kincade, men like Cassius Zhi…Crime Lord….names of years gone by like Nemesis and River Ace…you think they are the epitome of the horrors that dwell within the darkness?

You people don’t have a clue….you dumb creatures have never looked pure evil in the eyes….but you will….oh I promise that you will…

*Solomon begins to laugh darkly to himself

Solomon: Because soon I am going to pull apart each and every one of your senses…I am going to torture you mentally and physically….and then when you are on your knees, begging for mercy….I am going to make you WAKE UP….and we are going to start all over again until you realize that this is my domain now and when I tell you something is going to happen…the decision is already out of your control…

Friday Night at Lockdown I am going to demonstrate to you what exactly I mean….trapped between two different beasts…two hungry behemoths in Yagurama and Udo Berg….never have I had a greater opportunity than to show the world what happens when you break the seal on Pandora’s box and unleash the shadow from within…

I am going to send a message loud and clear….a message that will be heard by the rest of the tag team division….a message that will ring in the ears of every single one of The Resistance’s rivals….and a message that will wake every champion in the land…

You have been warned…..heed me or hate me….I’ll leave that one decision up to you…

*Riddick laughs as he drops the mic and the crowd boo furiously. Riddick shoulders his tag team title and then climbs from the ring to leave the arena.

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoff Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:30 pm

The cameras begin to roll in the backstage area, jack Reynolds can be seen smartly dressed in a dark suit with red tie, he already has a microphone in his hand and looks ready to address the 6WF universe, behind jack is a large poster advertising the upcoming Born in Fire PPV. Jack makes the Ok sign to the camera and nods his head, he then lifts the microphone up to his mouth where a smile can be seen and begins his address.

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen we are weeks away from the grandest stage of them all, for anybody who is anyone in 6WF, you can feel the excitement starting the build in the back, plans being made, alliances being forged, we are well and truly on the road to Born In Fire. One man in particular will be looking to continue his unbeaten run at 6WFs grandest night, is the man who joins me now. 6WFs own Geoff Steel.

Steel saunters into shot in a Regensis T-shirt, accompanied by his red and white wrestling shorts; he approaches Reynolds and stands by his side, but remains silent

JR: Welcome Geoff, I take it you are well?

Steel answer abruptly

GS: Why wouldn’t I be? Are you in some way insinuating that there must be something wrong?

Jack looks slightly taken a back

JR: that’s certainly not how I intended my question to come across Geoff; I was merely making small talk.

GS: Well I suggest next time you chose your words more carefully Jack

JR: Indeed, How are you plans for Born in Fire progressing?

Geoff looks a little confused

GS: What exactly am I planning for Jack? Do you know something that I don’t? because the last time I checked as far as I was concerned I currently don’t have a match for Born in Fire, I can’t exactly prepare Jack for the unknown, heck who’s saying I’m even guaranteed a match for Born In Fire, I might just be watching it sat at home, like the losers who can’t afford a ticket for the main event. Both World title matches have been sanctioned, so that a no go area, I don’t know what else I need to do to get a shot Jack, I beat one of the champions at Destiny, was runner up in the Goldrush, yet who gets the title shot, Keith Leone what exactly has he done lately to deserve that except form get his ass kicked every week. What exactly is there left for a superstar of my calibre, the last two Born in Fires I thought for titles and I’ve won both times, I’m not going to risk ending my undefeated run for the sake of a nothing match, against someone undeserving of being in the same ring with me on the grandest stage. Alex needs to show some balls and give me what I want for change instead of me running around protecting his vital commodities, the threat of team 6WF is becoming more and more apparent, so Alex needs all the help he can get, at this moment in time I’m failing to see what I get out of this deal, where all these promises Alex makes are heading to, because I can assure you Walker if I’m not around to watch yours and your precious champions back things will get a whole lot worse for you, so its time you do something about it. I may sound like a whiny little bitch Jack, heck most people say that’s how I’ve been my entire career, but this time I have good grounds to be annoyed and feel aggrieved. I am top drawer superstar and I deserve better than I am getting at present.

JR: No offence Geoff but the best way to get people to notice you is to do your talking in the ring and you’ll have a perfect opportunity against Clarke James at Lockdown.

Geoff sniggers

GS: I know how this business works Jack I certainly don’t need you to remind me, also do you not think I would have already thought of that you see I can plan in advance for a match that has already been announced. I owe Clarke James one from the last time we met and I think everyone knows Regenesis could do with the win this week, last week was far from impressive, as we were chased from the very ring only a few weeks ago we commanded, but I have faith that we can rise to that position again given the right incentives, Danny McGraw isn’t going to find it an easy job prising us from our perch, sure he may think he has made inroads in the last couple of weeks but he hardly scratching the surface, our roots are buried deep, nothing can stop the road we have set among certainly not the superstars he has pulled together, they’ve tried and already failed several times, it’s only a matter of time till they fail again. With me being up first this week, it is a perfect opportunity for us to re gain some footing and chance for me to take the lead of Regenesis to show them how it should be done, to show Alex who his real asset it, who he should be doing the upmost to make sure is happy a hundred per cent of the time, not his errand boy.

Steel then stares straight faced down the camera lens, before walking off

JR: There we have it folk Geoff Steel, the only man a present not looking forward to Born in Fire

The scene then begins to fade

Geoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:07 pm

Jack Reynolds is sat on a chair in studio, behind him are various PPV posters one of which is simply the Born In Fire logo with COMING SOON in bold white text.

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time.... The 6WF World Heavyweight Champion... Logan Kincade

The camera pans out to show Logan with a snarl on his face glaring at Jack Reynolds as he keeps looking off camera at someone as we can hear a muffled voice explaining that the world champion must do these types of interviews.

Logan looks unimpressed as he stares at Jack who spaces out for a second before remembering he hasn't asked a question yet

JR: Erm!... erm Logan Kincade, We found out recently that at Born In Fire you will be defending your world title against non other than Keith Leone. How do you feel about facing such a formidable opponent?

Logan face contorts with confusion and anger at the suggestion that Leone may be at his level.

LK: Are you taking the piss

Voice off screen: Logan!

LK: Urrrrrgh... WELL JACK!... I am more than prepared to beat the living sh...

Logan looks at off screen and relents in swearing.

LK: ...Daylights out of Keith Leone, he is a joke No one is at my level Jack, I have showed my power time and again and I am getting pretty fuck.....Frigging sick of people not paying attention. What more can I do? I became the Hardcore Champion, I redefined what Hardcore meant while beating the "biggest and the baddest" in the business and yet not one person gave me the credit I deserved. Well I tell you now, I will not accept people doing the same as World Champion. I am the greatest wrestler to have ever lived. I am the most violent and dangerous person this company will ever see... You think you have seen the worst of Logan Kincade? I haven't even scratched the surface!...

Jack looks wide eyed at Logan before he hesitates and looks off camera and nods.

JR: Well to this week, you will team up with Mike Hill to face Leone and Mr Kenty... any thoughts on this weeks match?

LK: Pointless...

Off Camera voice: Logan...

LK: It IS pointless, what does it achieve? Just to give the sheeple a little taste of BiF? Why do you pander to them fucking gobshites anyway Alex? I mean, they hate your fucking guts almost as much as they hate me. You don't see me giving them what they want. You ask me you need to start showing ReGenesis' power. Why not have Udo, Visage, Hidari, Reilly and Steel vs Leone? If he is so fucking..

Logan looks at Jack

LK: ...formidable... Then let's see him get through all them. No you wouldn't want to upset the precious fans now would you?

AW off camera: Like it or not Logan they still pay your wages, Without them we are just a bunch of idiots fighting without an audience

LK: We would be honest idiots, I hate this bullshit Alex, I have no time for diplomacy. I have no time for a crowd of fucking inbred morons who will clap a man dressed like Bob Marley or a fucking pimp, yet boo the greatest man in this company. No your priorities are badly skewed Alex. You need to realign them and quickly. ReGenesis can't be seen to have any weakness. That's how you breed confidence in our enemies. Look at last week, that was all down to you.

If you finished off McGraw we wouldn't be in the position we are. No you need to remember the ultimate goal of this...."team" and prioritise accordingly. This piece of shit interview is over, If you ever try to censor me again I will show you exactly what type of animal I can really be.

I am the leader of ReGenesis, I am the leader of 6WF. you and McGraw need to remember that.....

Logan walks off leaving Jack looking off screen as the camera spins round to show Alex Walker smirking at Logan as he walks off.

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:55 pm

*The camera follows Keith Leone heading towards the locker room area before he disappears past the corner of the wall and out of sight into the locker room. The camera however picks-up a figure sitting on one of the black, steel equipment boxes packed away to the side of the corridor. The figure is wearing a red hoodie, a pair of black addidas tracksuit bottoms and a pair of green vans. The identity of the figure is unknown as the camera approaches slowly and cautiously. The figure then casually takes down his hood revealing himself to be Mr Kenty. Two white headphones are firmly in his ears as he looks intently into the locker-room where Keith Leone just entered. Jack Reynolds then latches onto this and with a head of steam strides down the corridor and catches the attention of Kenty.*

JR: Evening Kenty.. How's it going?

*Removing his headphones quickly, Kenty sighs loudly before smiling and chuckling at the same time as he begins to speak, his baby blue eyes lighting up at the beginning of the interview.*

Mr Kenty: Pretty good Jack.. Infact, things are going swimmingly well! I have had a good week.. plenty of tweets, messages from all of the 6WF universe congratulating me on my choice and even more messages of support, the amount, I couldn't say! And dare I say a few messages of thanks for Mic-checking Mike last week.. I think the people somehow liked that! so things are going good, my tag partner seems focused too.. which is very unlike him. Of course, I'm kidding! 

JR: I didn't notice alot of chat.. 

Mr Kenty: You didn't need to! I know Keith well.. the guy is in the zone the minute he walks through the door. The intensity he brings aswell as his passion and dedication to his matches is second to none. He's so focused on tonight's match, he didn't notice me over here! which is fine. He knows what's at stake and as do I.. he doesn't need me to tell him what we need to do tonight. 

Mr Kenty: From the moment I entered this way of life, I dreamed of teaming with guys like Keith Leone.. the locker room here is full of guys who have done it. Sure, there are guys also that have chips on their shoulders but what Keith does so impressively, he doesn't let it get to him.. he doesn't let the pressure, nor the fame get to him. He does his job.. wins and goes home. Simple as, there is no bs with this guy. A trait of his I respect. I don't doubt for a second that Alex Walker is sweating.. the prospect of the old enemy bringing down his twisted creation for the second time, gives him nightmares. First time around, it sure did! Oh yeah, I remember that.. the e-mails, texts, "What can we do about Leone this week" jheeze, it's relentless.. Logan, won't know what's going to hit him! 

Mr Kenty: I notice when I saw you having a little chat with him, he seemed in particularly good spirits. Which is probably a very bad thing for Logan and Mike tonight.. I mean, Keith Leone in a foul mood is tough to wrestle against but a comfortable, content Keith Leone is even worse to wrestle against.. He knows that when he takes it to another level, there aren't many cats that can hang with him when he's in a.. how should I put it.. "buoyant" mood! if you can say that about Keith Leone's mood!

Mr Kenty: That aside, I admire the ways our career's have taken off in similar fashion since we both came to this crazy planet.. over on 6CW, back in Glasgow, we always fought against each other. I, a young hothead believing that fighting for a cause that I knew deep down was wrong and he, a guy determined to stop this virus from bringing down a entire corporation. Not just that, but people's livelihoods and careers. But in a way, we both have got to a level where the world is truly at our feet. We can only get stronger.. we can only achieve more. Don't worry 6WF universe, we are going to be here for a very, very long time!

Mr Kenty: In many ways, the criticisms Keith gets is very harsh.. you still get these comments such as "glorified stuntman" which hurts. It may not hurt him, I'm sure he doesn't give a damn! but it hurts other superstars, and it hurts me. The commitment and drive he has as I said earlier, is second to none. I'd like to think he has given the haters something to think about over the past months and years, and I'm proud to say I have had the honour of wrestling Keith. But tonight is special, I now have the honour of teaming with him. That in itself is awesome.. and I'm sure were going to tear the house down, tonight in Birmingham!  

JR: On the subject of tonight, it's a big one for you guys.. main event to be precise. All week on Twitter especially, I have been inundated with tweets asking me for predictions, or our great fans giving us predictions.. you know for sure what tonight means to all of you..

Mr Kenty: Oh yes I do indeed Jack.. Indeed I do. However, I know that this battle doesn't win the war. And that works both ways.. There is just over a month till the biggest event, the grandaddy of them all at Wembley stadium infront of 90,000 screaming, passionate 6WF fans. The four of us know what is at stake tonight, it may not seem much more than a few bragging rights but we all know it's worth more.. 

Mr Kenty: Mike Hill, Keith Leone, Logan Kincade and Mr Kenty.. the four names currently on everybody's lips, trending on Twitter, searched on Google and viewed on Youtube.. four of the biggest names in this industry currently it could be argued. Those three guys have claimed titles and dominated them for months.. Logan Kincade and the Hardcore title for instance.. incredible. The battles with Blue Dragon.. mega. 

Mr Kenty: Keith Leone.. Gold Rush winner. 6CW World heavyweight champion.. says it all really about him. A winner. Plain to see as the day is bright, he wins in all kinds of situations. He'd probably win a fight with any given superstar on any given night even if the odds were stacked against him. I remember, the battles with Dicey Reilly back in 6CW.. the most brutal matches I can remember.. simply downright evil. But so damn, blunt and true. The will to win.. never questioned.

Mr Kenty: And then there is Mike Hill.. Mikey, Michael, Mike. The proclaimed best at what he does, standard Mike Hill if you will. Very cool.. the guy doesn't like me, and if I'm honest.. I can't say I will be posting him a Christmas card! but what I do respect about Mike Hill is that he says and does what he want's. The amount of titles he has stacked up over the years is something to marvel over. The battles with Jackson Black, oh I remember those.. stunning. The guys took it to the limit and Mike has to be said was a little unlucky to lose that one. But it didn't stop him.. let's face it. 

Mr Kenty: Those guys have all had major title successes. Me on the other-hand, well I'v had success. There is no doubt about that.. I have been proud to hold the Tag Title belt and International belt on 6CW and more recently the Freeweight Title. I have wrestled some of the meanest and baddest guys over here also.. Vortex, Lucas Takeo, Lex Hart, Max Adamson.. the list goes on who have beaten me pillar to post. The one criticism perhaps I will get from all three is that I have never danced with the lights on bright for the biggie.. but now I'm ready to go to war with Mike Hill. On the grandest stage of them all.. Winner takes it all. One shot at immortality.. Just one shot.

JR: I was going to ask you too.. Do you wan't to share why you chose Mike Hill to wrestle at Born In Fire for the TAW World championship?

Mr Kenty: Why Jack.. why, why.. Why did Mr Kenty chose Mike Hill. Well, one word Jack, greatness. As soon as Geoff Steel's feet hit the black, concrete floor at Destiny in Beijing.. I knew exactly who I was going to face and in many ways, deep down in his heart, Mike Hill knew what was coming. Using a over used cliche here, but I think it was truly our Destiny's to fight for one of the biggest titles on our biggest stage..

Mr Kenty: It's safe to say, Mike Hill and I go back along way.. I'd say probably a little over two years now. I remember a guy, back in 6CW who was so confident, happy and willing to help young guys on the roster on their ringcraft and handling themselves away from the ring training and their personal lives. I was unlucky never to get any of this advice as I was to busy with my mind being warped by the original Genesis to give a damn about anyone else.. but I heard about the wisdom Mike passed to the others, and it's safe to say I was envious. Highly envious infact..

Mr Kenty: Fast forward 18 months, and you have a very different Mike Hill. The confidence has been replaced or changed to a very cocky attitude. His skills and talent remain, that's a given but that's all that remains. Confidence and cockiness are two different things and there is a huge difference between the pair, a difference perhaps you could say Mike hasn't noticed yet. Regardless of what he thinks of me, I still respect him. But this match, we both know is going to be one for the ages. 

Mr Kenty: I chose Mike Hill for the same reason why I came to this federation in the first place.. and that was to be the best in the world. I started this journey a little over a year ago and I swore to myself that I would become the best wrestler in the world. Period. To be the very best.. to have my name amongst the best that have graced this inudstry.. forever to be known in the echelons of this business as one of the greats. Next to JJJohnson, Clarke James, Crime Lord, The Saint, Nemesis.. the list goes on. Mike Hill is the person that stands in my way of joining these guys as one of the best.

Mr Kenty: Mike Hill, in my mind is THE best wrestler in the company at this time. Period. He has proved that time and time again.. he has also proved that you don't need to be the strongest or the biggest but you do need to be the smartest. You do need that ringcraft and endurance, which he has emphasised. Especially in that Time Attack match at Destiny.. the guy is primed for War. 

Mr Kenty: And War is exactly what he will be getting.. some of the fans have already called it as "one for the ages" One that will last an eternity.. this isn't just for the TAW World title.. oh no, this is for the right to be known as the Best in the world. The best at what we do.. and I would like nothing more than to prove it infront of my family and infront of 90,000 screaming 6WF fans.. the people who have stood by me through these years, through sick and thin. And if.. If, I manage to pull it off.. I will dedicate it to them. All of them.. without them I would be nothing. 

Mr Kenty: But, that's for a months time.. your only as good as your last match as they say! tonight we have a great little taster of what is to come.. A really good match between four guys who are on the edge of greatness. It's going to be some ride tonight.. buckle yourself in Jack! it's going to be mad.. Have a great evening and look after yourself. 

*Tapping Jack on the shoulder with his hand, Kenty smiles warmly before placing his headphones back in and heading off down the corridor towards the gym area. The area is marked by a sign on the large white door at the far end of the corridor, as Kenty looks to prepare physically and mentally for tonight's match. The scene slowly fades away with Jack Reynolds looking on with a grin and great content at his latest scoop.*

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:07 pm

*The crowd explode in to life as "I fought the Law" blares out around the arena and Cameron Faith slowly walks out onto the stage carrying a wooden baseball bat. He is dressed in jeans ( a pile of paper rolled up in his back pocket) a 6WF hoodie and beenie hat. Cameron turns to the sound man gesturing to cut his music as he stops at the top of the ramp looks over both shoulders before raising the baseball bat over his head to huge cheers. He waits for the crowd to die down before making his way ringside*

RJ: Looks like Cameron has brought a little protection to the ring this week, Michael.

MW: As if his behaviour the last few weeks hasn't been thuggish enough, he now comes to ring holding a deadly weapon. The sooner Alex Walker reasserts his authority the better for the 6WF.

RJ: You think that bat is a deadly weapon, what about Betsy, Cameron's just ensuring his safety and I for one don't blame him

wait' what.....

You think Alex Walker is what's best for 6WF?

MW:Yes, every time McGraw is around we end with chaos like last weeks lockdown. Walker brings order, Walker makes sure those who deserve it, get a fair shot, like Kenji Hidari.

He knows what's best for business RJ, face it.

*Cameron reaches the ringside, stops and surveys the front row of the crowd before lifting the apron and looking under the ring. He walks round to the announce table and grabs a microphone from in front of Michael Wire before sliding into the ring and looking out at an expectant crowd*

CF: All week I have been fielding questions about Danny McGraw. Why am I fighting with him. You guys have long memories reminding me it wasn't that long ago it was him stood in this ring presenting Logan as the jewel in 6WF's crown. Everyone asking if I have suddenly forgotten that it was me and Clarke James fighting him and his consultancy. People want to know if he has changed and the truth is I can't answer that.

I haven't forgotten standing fighting his vision for 6WF and I don't know if he has changed but it really doesn't matter.

*Cameron sighs, walks to the corner and leans against the turnbuckle before pushing himself up like he has come to a decision*

CF: Everyone knows about my past, the drug dealing. Mike Hill made sure of that, but sadly that's only the tip of the iceberg. You see Glasgow is a tough tough city especially if you sell drugs, I wasn't a part of a gang so I had to do some pretty bad things to survive, hurt a lot of people.

Just look at the night it all came crashing down for me, I knocked out a gang of 6 rival drug dealers, left one of them disfigured and another with no feeling down his left side.

I'm not proud of this, it's just the way it was.

*Cameron looks glumly at the crowd as they listen to every word*

After that night I struggled to get a job, was struggling to get by when out the blue 6WF agreed to give me a try out. I was so desperate to do well and impress I lied about my past. The way I saw it was why would they want an ex drug dealer when no one else did.

A couple of days later I got a phone call letting me know that 6WF wanted to sign me to a developmental contract and could I come down to sign the contract. I was told it was a formality so you can imagine my surprise when the only person in this contract meeting was Danny McGraw. He asked me to sit down went over the standard developmental contract then threw it the bin and showed me my contact. It was three times the size, promised me minimum wage with the promise of a big bonus and full time contract if I won a title. It also contained an endless amount additional clauses relating to selling drugs, using unnecessary violence or anything that could be deemed as excessive force*

I guess it was his way of telling me he knew, and he was making sure I knew it. He didn't welcome me to 6WF he just told me that what's in that contract is just between me and him before leaving the room and leaving me to it.

And you know what despite everything he kept that promise, he never once mentioned it to anyone.

* Cameron walks back to the corner, balances the baseball bat on the turnbuckle and removes the wad of paper from his back pocket and walks back to the middle of the ring*

CF: And as promised once I one the Freeweight title I got a new contract! but this one was put together by Walker, it was a full contract! I got my bonus but the contract still had all the additional clauses but i didn't care? I was Freeweight Champion and had a proper contract life was good.

Then Alex Walker started his assault on 6WF, he formed Re-Genesis and slowly started to take over 6WF. He helped Kenji Hidari steal my title knowing that there wasn't a thing I could to about it without risking having my contract terminated.

So for everyone asking why I am fighting with McGraw, now you know. I owe McGraw a lot, I owe 6WF much more and this is the chance for me to repay them.

*Cameron turns to the camera and starts to wave the wad of papers in his hand*

CF: As for you Walker and your Re-Genesis. Keith Leone wasn't the only one McGraw helped out last week. See while Leone got a more than deserved title shot. I got a new contract, a much thinner one. So be warned I'm sick and tired of fighting the law and losing.

Now the sides have been evened up and I have been given a fair crack at Re-Genesis and Hidari your about to find the last few weeks have only been the start, we will bring you down and I will be taking my Freeweight Title back.

*Cameron walks towards the ropes facing the ramp grabbing his baseball bat on the way*

And you don't believe me why not come and test me.

*Cameron stands staring at the top of the ramp for a few seconds before climbing through the ropes as Survival ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by Eminem starts to blare out around the arena*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:12 am

Inside the corridors of the 6WF arena Lex Hart is pacing back and forth, he has the look of a man possessed, wild eyed he continues to shake his head as the camera approaches

Lex stares down the lens
LH: You think that you can continue to attack me and I won't retailate?

Lex smiles
LH: You appear to have the same memory problems as most of the cretins in this place oh Lord of Crime - Have you forgotten what I have done in the past that you think it fair that I am an easy target?

A soft option?

Lex shakes his head once more
LH: Yes - Everybody is aware of your legacy. The history of the man who has won it all. But does that make it acceptable to forget mine

Lex has a evil look in his eyes
LH: You do that at your peril

I have warned people in the past what happens when you underestimate me. Of how far I am willing to go to get back what I had before

You want to make this personal?

Lex laughs
LH: Then I have no problem with that

Lex's voice reduces to a whisper
LH: You want to test me?

Fine by me

I will do this any way you like, but the result will be the same

I will climb back up that mountain

I am the best there has ever been

Lex is now shouting

LH: NOT YOU

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I will prove that at Born in Fire

ONCE AND FOR ALL

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by BD Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:07 pm

A VT begins to
Play..

A burned out building. A semi detached house, the windows broken and blackened. The roof broken. Tiles missing all over and a massive hole towards the front of the building. Olive tape all around the fencing the area obviously a crime scene of sorts. As the camera moves inside. The front door is almost burned to a cinder as parts of it flake and fall away as the door opens and then falls off its hinges.

The camera moves inside and a hallway is seen pictures hanging off the wall. The frames burned and the glass shattered with the heat. The photographs inside damaged in the fire but still visible, a man and woman standing side by side infront of a factory. The man, though large isn't particularly bulky or athletic looking, the woman has her head bowed slightly. Smiling, although it looks forced while her eyes are directed toward the ground. The man is standing rigidly, with his arms crossed, looking sternly into the camera.

The next picture comes into shot and although similar the woman seems a lot happier. The same two people are sat on a beach. The woman has a slightly fuller figure as the hint of a bump can be seen beneath her blouse and the man has his hand on her belly smiling at the camera. Though as the camera gets closer a noise is heard from further inside the house and we are taken further along the hallway. This time settling on a picture on the ground. The frame is totally burned away and all that is left is a fire damaged polaroid.

The image is of the same couple once again, this time around a decade older. They're sitting on a sofa, there's a small boy with them, around 6 or 7 years old. His parents sat either side of him. His mother looking at him with a sad look on her face. Her eye is blackened and her eyes empty, like she feels nothing for the boy. The father, though still as stern and serious as when he was younger, is beginning to look old. He's staring at his wife, his look angry and bitter, the picture shows how unhealthy this family life is, although the boy seems oblivious to this. He's sat, smiling at the camera with a missing tooth, his toy gun pointed forwards and a cowboy hat on his Lap.

A gust of wind takes the picture and blows it through a doorway. As the camera rises we see a figure sat in a shadowy corner, a whole in the wall behind him sheding light on everything, the destroyed remains of a living room, a smashed and burned coffee table, a chard carpet, the whole room destroyed by the blaze as the figure is say in a hooded jacket. The hood covering his face and the lights casting a shadow over him so we cannot tell who it is...

???:  This is where he was born... Damien Andrews Jr. These four walls hold the key to his existence. The memories in this place. His mother laughing and joking with him, playing cowboys and letting him 'arrest' her for her crimes. The only crime that woman ever committed was allowing her husband to treat her like a dog. His father, Damien Sr, on the rate occasion he was home from his 'business' meetings, would taunt the boy into a play fight and tell him to toughen up, and the stop acting like 'the law'. Like most kids, he grew up thinking the bandits where the good guys and the sheriff was the one in the wrong. His mother tried to convince him otherwise, only to get a beating from the old man... And I wonder sometimes why he grew up to be so weak.

The figure twists his head and his neck makes a cracking sound

???: this is where he was born, whereas me? I was born not too far away from here. I was born, not out of love. Not for a couple to have 'another shot at being happy'. I was born from grief, I was born from rage and I was born from death... I was born, the day my mother was put in the ground, I was born the day that I took my revenge on all that had wronged me!! I WAS BORN THAT DAY!! AND NOW I AM ALIVE, ONCE MORE!!

The figure stands and a petrol can and a lighter fall to the ground as the figure steps into the light and we see that it's Blue Dragon, a deranged look is his eye and fury written all over his face.

BD: Damien Andrews Jr is no more, he died with these memories, he died when I burned this place to the ground! HE IS GONE! AND ONLY BLUE FUCKING DRAGON REMAINS!!!

He takes down his hood and looks around him, spitting on the ground

BD: This building is nothing but a grave, a grave for a man who lost his way. A man who has been scrubbed out and replaced. A man who's fury manifested itself and improved him. A man once known as Damien. Now known as me.. As BLUE DRAGON! And I'm back  for what's mine...... I'm back to prove that I'm the most HARDCORE!!

He turns and walks out through the hole in the wall and disappears into the light...
BD
BD

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:09 pm

Jack Reynolds: Ladies and Gentlemen, Max Adamson and Clarissa.

(Adamson approaches wearing jeans and a white "I I love you CP" t-shirt, Clarissa is alongside him arms linked as they walk side by side towards Reynolds)

RJ: This is Max Adamson's first appearance since finding out he will compete against longtime rival TGA at Born In Fire with the winner earning a World Championship opportunity, something Adamson has been craving ever since the death of his close friend Christopher Patricks.

MW: Adamson will also be looking to build on that undefeated record of his at Born In Fire.

RJ: Not you as well... Facepalm

JR: Max, what are your thoughts about the announcement last week?

Max: IT'S BORN IN FIRE SEASON BABY!!! And you know what? I'm excited. I'm excited. I have a match against TGA where several things will happen. One, Max Adamson will go six and oh, and continue the Born In Fire winning streak. Two, Max Adamson will get rid of the monkey on his back when he defeats the so-called Godsent Athlete, teaching that scumbag a valuable lesson along the way. And three, Max Adamson is going to be the undisputed number one contender to the World Championship that has eluded me for too long now. Soon enough, I will avenge Chris Patricks' tragic death and finally give him the fitting tribute he deserves, when I, Max Adamson, win the World Championship.

JR: Have you and Clarissa worked things out? You two seem happier lately.

Max: It's called time away. Our relationship is unique, we are two soulmates who fell in love through fate and destiny. We have overcome many obstacles together, the interfering Kuinshi, that wretched alcoholic Cameron Faith, the tragedy of Chris Patricks' untimely death and the actions of one TGA. Yet here we are. One year anniversary celebrated with a vastly required trip back home to Australia, we have gone through ridiculous obstacles and emerged on the other side ultimately stronger for it. 6WF's Power Couple remains Max Adamson and Clarissa. Don't you ever forget that.

JR: And what do you say to those who doubt your undefeated Born In Fire record due to Uryu Ishida pinning you...

(Adamson glares at Reynolds)

Max: I'm talking about being undefeated at Born In Fire. I mean two men walking into a match, one leaving as the winner, and one leaving as the loser. One man walked out of Born In Fire last year without his girlfriend, without his best friend, without any revenge for the actions of his former best friend, and with nowhere to go other than to go and change his name for a "fresh start". The other man, he walked out of Born In Fire with a beautiful woman on his arm, he earned himself a reign as the Freeweight Champion, he competed in the Time Attack World Championship match at Destiny and he walks into this year's Born In Fire one victory away from a guaranteed World Championship opportunity. Now answer me this one Jack Reynolds. Which man sounds like the winner to you?

(Reynolds goes to answer but Adamson prevents him)

Max: Don't answer that. It's rhetorical. Everyone knows Max Adamson is the only man to walk out of that match as the winner and everyone knows Uryu Ishida walked out of that match STILL a loser. Ergo, Max Adamson won at last year's Born In Fire, Max Adamson is currently standing before you with a record of five wins from five matches, and Max Adamson is going to make it six out of six when he beats the holy hell out of TGA. I am going to make TGA suffer. TGA has hospitalised my beautiful girlfriend, TGA has tarnished the legacy of my best friend Chris Patricks, and TGA is now 100% the main obstacle in our path. Born In Fire is the time and the place where Max Adamson will become the new number one contender and finally give the spirit of Chris Patricks the closure he deserves.

JR: Thank you for your time.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down