6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown! - Friday 15th February Results!

Go down

6WF Lockdown! - Friday 15th February Results! Empty 6WF Lockdown! - Friday 15th February Results!

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:38 pm

The lights go down around the LG Arena in Birmingham, Rest in Pieces blares out around the arena as an amazing display of pyrotechnics illuminates the arena, signalling the beginning of the show.

The camera pans to RJ and Wire.

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to Lockdown live from the LG Arena and broadcasting on Eurosport and Eurosport HD! I'm RJ...

MW: And I am Michael Wire, the best damn colour commentator in the business! Welcome to Lockdown, what a show is in store for you tonight folks.

RJ: Some huge matches in store tonight, including two great triple threat matches and a 3 on 2 handicap match.

MW: And our main event sees the two world champions face off.

RJ: We also see the return of The Saint. What will he have to say to Danny McGraw, and the road to Survival speeds up. After last weeks huge announcement, who will Alex Walker and Danny McGraw pick for their teams! Stay tuned folks, tonight is going to be wild!

Various signs are shown around the arena

"Who calls the Pope, Popey?"
"JEWS"
"Roll up, roll up"
"We love the podcast"
"Want my teddy bear Cassius?"
"Finlay Loves a Fight"

Last edited by Beery on Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown! - Friday 15th February Results! Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown! - Friday 15th February Results!

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:38 pm

James Mcmanus is seen walking into the LG arena, He turns round to face the camera as he realises he is being followed

JM- So here I'am once again at the LG arena and tonight I come here to face Max Adamson for the number one contendership for the freeweight title, now you see I already have a shot at the european title, a title I will this time win. But I may as well make it 2 titles on my mantle , might I.
Max I know you are proberly sitting there In your locker room, thinking that you will beat me, beat me like you did last time we faced off......which was for you quite easy. But what you are looking at now Max, is a new Mcmanus, A new Mcmanus who is more experienced, a new Mcmanus who is more focussed, A new Mcmanus who has the 2 monkeys that held him back off his back.
Max this time round you will not beat me, you will just be like Chaos, when I last faced him, broken, destroyed, beaten.
Nay And Fanatic, when I have finished with Simon Whitlock, I'm Coming for your titles and I will take them, 1 at a time.
Now Get That Fucking Camera Right Out Of My Face.

Mcmanus Pushes the Camera and storms out of view

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown! - Friday 15th February Results! Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown! - Friday 15th February Results!

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:42 pm

Zach Corchia is stood backstage with Jack Reynolds...

JR: Zach, tonight you're up against Kuinshi, looking to chalk up a victory after a disappointing few weeks for you and partner Johnny Goldman, how do you feel?

ZC: I'm confident that it's just a blip. You know, Johnny and I want to make a real impact here in 6WF and tonight is all about getting that started.

JR: Will the man who faced you last week cause you any problems being on commentary?

ZC: I hope not. I'm focused on Kuinshi, that's my game plan. I'm gonna show the veteran that the up and comers are ready to take over.

JR: And lastly, following the announcement last week, any idea if you'll be part of Team 6CW at Survival?

Corchia laughs...

ZC: After what Walker did? No thanks. I'd rather take my chances at the bottom of the card than represent him.

JR: Thanks for your time, Zach and good luck....

ZC: Cheers...

Corchia heads off smiling as we head to ringside.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:44 pm

RJ: Singles action to start the night off.

MW: It’s going to be a fast paced start to the night with this match, a cracking way to kick off proceedings for another huge edition of Lockdown.

RJ: This first match pits Kuinishi up against Zach Corchia, the first time these two have met in 6WF.

MW: To add that little bit more, we have a very special guest joining us on commentary and he is out first tonight...

“Mind eraser” blasts out over the speakers and the crowd descend into boos as Jerome Dubois swaggers out onto the stage. Dubois stretches his arms out to the side and red pyro’s go off all around him. The crowd boo as Dubois confidently walks down the ramp before walking around the ring and taking his seat at the commentary desk.

JD: Iz zis really ze best chair you can offer me?

MW: Good evening Jerome, sorry about that chair. You know how we feel now.

JD: Non, I will never know zat feeling.

“Lord of the winter snow” hits and the Birmingham crowd give Kuinishi a good reception as he walks out onto the stage. He swiftly strides down the ramp, cracking his knuckles. He slides under the bottom rope...

RJ: Jerome, this is the man who beat you at Betrayal...

JD: It iz RJ, good observation.

RJ: Well erm, what are your thoughts?

JD: Kuinishi, I think that iz ow you say it, is a good competitor. As good as le phenomene le francais, non but good all the same.

“Can’t stop” kicks in and the crowd’s cheer continues for the arrival of Zach Corchia. He strides out onto the stage before running down the ramp tagging the fans hands. Corchia climbs up to the top rope and spreads his arms out wide before back-flipping and landing on his feet.

MW: Dubois, you beat both Corchia and his tag partner Johnny Goldman in the past two weeks, must be happy with that?

JD: Non more than usual, ze wrestlers like Corchia and Goldman, they are not on ze level of Jerome Dubois!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Zach Corchia and Kuinishi lock-up, Kuinishi gets the advantage by throwing in a couple of big elbows to the chin to rock Corchia back into the ropes. Kuinishi sharply whips him out across the ring, bouncing off the ropes and meeting Corchia with a leaping back elbow smash. Corchia rolls up and Kuinishi hits a spin kick to the head. Cover.

Ref: 1............2...Kick out!

Kuinishi gets to his feet following the kick out and quickly starts stomping away on the head of Zach Corchia who rolls away into the corner. Kuinishi is forced back by the referee, allowing Corchia to get to his feet. Kuinishi runs in and hits a big dropkick to the head, Corchia collapses forward in slow motion. Kuinishi hooks the leg.

RJ: Good start from Kuinishi...

JD: Tres bien RJ! Tres bien!

Ref: 1................2..........Kick out!

Corchia kicks out, Kuinishi quickly drags up Corchia and attempts a German supGeoff but Zach Corchia blocks the move. He then counters with a snapmare, before bouncing off the ropes and hitting a big dropkick into the back of the head. He runs the ropes, nailing a Lionsault. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Corchia quickly spins Kuinishi up to his feet and whips him hard into the corner. He follows up with a shining wizard. Corchia allows Kuinishi forward out of the corner before knocking him to the canvas with a superkick! Corchia again covers.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Kuinishi kicks out, Corchia drags him up to a vertical base and boots Kuinishi in the stomach. He goes for a Fisherman’s supGeoff, Kuinishi blocks and then counters with a Fisherman’s supGeoff of his own, bridging over into the pin attempt.

JD: Very good Kuinishi, zat was excellent!

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Kuinishi takes a breather, waiting for Zach Corchia to rise before monkey flipping him into the corner. Kuinishi then sprints in, hitting a running elbow. Corchia falls to the mat, Kuinishi goes up to the top rope...

RJ: Back flip knee drop!

MW: Very impressive move that one, thoughts Dubs?

JD: Zat takes a lot of ability, kudos to Kuinishi.

Ref: 1....................2...........Kick out

Kuinishi stands waiting for Corchia to rise, when he does so he boots him in the stomach before hitting a snap DDT! Corchia staggers up to his feet, Kuinishi whips him into the ropes. He leaps into the air going for a Lou thesz press but somehow Corchia reads it, leaps up and hits a huge spear on Kuinishi! He quickly hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2.............Kick out!

Kuinishi kicks out, Corchia drags him up to his feet and then whips him out across the ring. Corchia greets Kuinishi with a spinning heel kick on the rebound. Corchia drags Kuinishi closer to the corner, lining him up before going up top...

MW: Shooting star leg drop!

RJ: What a move!

Ref: 1................2...............Kick out!

Kuinishi forces the shoulder up, Corchia waits for him to rise before hitting a knee into the stomach before running the ropes...

RJ: OH MY GOD!

MW: Front flip DDT! Out of this world from Corchia!

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

JD: Kuinishi iz still fighting, zis is great spirit!

Kuinishi is dragged up by Corchia, he goes for a hurracanrana but Kuinishi counters with a reverse powerbomb facebuster. Corchia stumbles up...

RJ: Rotating DDT!

JD: Zat was excellent!

MW: I have to say Jerome, you are very good at this.

JD: Of course I am Michael! Did you not hear moi on ze 6WF.com podcast with g-off Steel?!

Ref: 1...............2...............Kick out!

Kuinishi quickly sets up for a reverse figure four, but Corchia boots him into the corner. He hits a 2nd shining wizard, he then positions Kuinishi in the corner...

RJ: We know what is coming next...

JD: non, non! Fight it Kuinishi...

MW: Eazy plunge!

Ref: 1..................2..............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

JD: Oh non, zis is not good for Kuinishi.

Corchia gets to his feet and celebrates, rolling out of the ring, tagging the fans hands. Dubois then leaves the commentary desk and enters the ring.

RJ: Damn it, don’t beat a man whilst he is down.

Dubois rolls in but instead of attacking Kuinishi, he helps him up to his feet and puts an arm around his shoulder.

RJ: What’s he doing?

MW: A moment of class.

Dubois offers Kuinshi some encouragement before heading up the ramp.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:49 pm

RJ: Tonight's main event folks pits our two world champions against each other in what should be an absolute classic.

MW: That's right, TGA and Keith Leone go one on one, but believe me, there is no love lost between these two...

RJ: Let's take you back to earlier this week to see what Keith Leone had to say on the matter...

The camera cuts backstage to the backstage area, before moving down the corridor, and entering into one of the locker-rooms. As the camera pans around, Keith Leone is revealed, his 6WF World Title over his shoulder as he looks into a mirror on the door of one of the lockers. The scene remains silent for a few moments before Leone begins to speak.

Leone: Mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s the fairest of them all?

Leone remains looking into the mirror for a few seconds, before trying to crack a fake smile, but being unable to. A smirk then comes across his face before he turns back to face the camera.

Leone: Even the best this company has to offer is only human, as much as some people think they are divine. Speaking of which, it seems that half of these “gods” were involved in the main event of Lockdown last week. You had Hero as usual running around like a headless chicken, taking a cheap shot at anyone he could find, but still lacking the spine to fight anyone man to man. Though by this point, it’s really no longer a surprise, what is a surprise is how your former lackeys acted. I mean how many times did Crime Lord pose a real threat in this match? Your career is definitely a yo-yo Crimey, you win a title then soften up, then come back and show some fight against me, but now you’re disappearing back into your shell. You know something, I think Logan is getting to you, you’re afraid your losing your touch, I mean that splash from the top rope across four guys, it really seemed like the act of an old man trying to be like one of the cool kids still. But when Steel drove your head into the ramp during all of the fun, you could see the collective realisation from the fans that you aren’t a beast anymore, now you’re just like Hero, an old man fighting in a young man’s world. Though just because it’s a younger man’s game doesn’t mean that every new face can hang with the top tier guys, isn’t that right Marshall? Everything you’ve thrown at me so far, I’ve gotten back up from. At this point it must seem like you could put a bullet in my head and I’d still beat you, though with talent like yours, I wouldn’t bet against a corpse beating you. At Lockdown, I bet you thought you’d finally brought me down with that codebreaker, and if you’d been able to hit me with that chair, you may well have kept me down for long enough to gain a count-out victory, but I guarantee I’d still have gotten back up after the match and kicked your ass all over the arena, because that’s just the kind of guy I am. Even when I was barely conscious I was still able to pin Patricks, something you couldn’t do last week, but that shouldn’t derail the “Murdoch era” at all should it? But have no fear Marshall, after the cheap shots after our match, I’ll be more than glad to give you another chance for you to demonstrate why you should be World Champion, or more accurately, why you shouldn’t have ever messed with me. Finally there is TGA, don’t worry I didn’t forget about you, and I have a lot to say, but I’m going to get to you later.

A more pressing matter that has been brought to my attention is the 5 on 5 match at Survival. Everyone has been asking me, “Hey Keith, are you going to be on Team 6CW at Survival?” And by now, it’s really starting to get tiresome for me. Yes, 6CW was where I was able to grow into the greatest wrestler in the business today, and yes, some people would say that I had my best year in 6CW, but it’s just not that simple is it? You see, it’s not only Team 6CW that I would be fighting for at Survival, it would also be Team Walker, and that very thought makes my blood run cold. There are still nights that I will suddenly wake up in bed and check the news, only to realise that my dream of an 18 wheeler running him over hadn’t come true. He took a great company and killed it off, he made my life and countless others lives a living hell, and once he was done, he took a big sack of cash and disappeared off, while other guys tried to feed their families with what they were left with. I don’t buy this idea of him being a reformed man; he’s still the same scum he has ever been; only now he needs to get some supporters back before he can start waving his power around. But as much as I despise him, I’d hate to join Team McGraw also, from the man who brought you Marshall Murdoch, Logan Kincade, Vortex and Trevor Swann. His ego and sheer stupidity annoys me every week, and the belief that he’s one of the best men to run this company shows how stupid the board is as well. I don’t want to fight for Walker and 6CW, but I also don’t want to fight for McGraw and 6WF. I want to wash my hands of the situation and just defend this (Leone adjusts the World Title on his shoulder), but knowing my luck, I’m going to be right in the crossfire.

But now we have reached that time where I talk about my opponent for the upcoming Lockdown, “The God-sent Angel” himself, TGA. Now it’s no secret that we don’t like each other, you think I’m a hyped up kid who jumped ship from the other federation and I think you’re a dinosaur in the wrong age. But my dislike for you lies so much deeper than just that, and last week on Lockdown was a prime example. It wasn’t that you weren’t a team player, because I’m sure as hell not, it was the support you expected but weren’t ready to give. Through all of their faults, Cobra and Geoff are fiercely loyal, and if they’re on your side, it’s a lot better than being against them, but that did mean that you could play them like a flute. How many times did you need saving from Hero and Crime Lord, but when Steel wanted in to get hold of Hero, it took all of your effort to allow you to push your ego aside and give him his shot. That’s why I don’t like you Teej, I don’t give out much help, but I don’t expect much in return, it stops me relying on people. But by now, you’ve been relying too heavily on people your entire career to change that habit now. And then, because you’ve had some people with actual talent holding you up all of these years, you’ve developed this idea that you are a good wrestler, one of the best around. But here’s the problem with that, you’ve never faced a top guy and been successful in a true man to man situation, and you sure as hell haven’t faced the best one on one, but don’t worry, you get your chance at Lockdown this Friday. Now you can run your mouth before then, and no doubt you will put forward the irrefutable fact that you are indeed a World Champion, but when you think about, it’s not even a real World Title is it? You’re the TAW World Champion, the champion of a federation that has been dead for six years, and if that wasn’t enough, look how many times you’ve walked out of an arena under your own accord after defending that title. You’re the luckiest man in this company to still have that title and at Lockdown I will show you what a true World Champion does. I’ll see you out there “champ”.

Keith Leone smirks slightly before pushing past the camera and exiting the locker room as the scene fades to black.

RJ: Intense stuff their, and that could all boil over tonight. But up next, after missing last week through suspension and incarceration, The Saint returns to Lockdown. We'll be right back after these messages....

A graphic of Saint's Row shows as we head to commercial...

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:51 pm

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, we are moments away from the return of The Saint. After being refused entry to the building following his recent assaults on officials, Mr McGraw has granted The Saint and audience with both himself and Referees Chief, Pete Worthing...

MW: Do we have any idea what The Saint is going to say?

RJ: I have no idea, Mike. But one thing is for certain, after a week of exile you can bet your bottom dollar he will be far from happy....

The crowd erupt into boo's as 'Monster' by Skillet roars through the speakers and The Saint steps out on to the stage, dressed in a dark blue suit, pristine white shirt unbuttoned and sunglasses. He stands at the top of the ramp and soaks in the atmosphere before smirking an heading down to the ring where the ring is set up, a black and gold rig set up with 'Saints Row' emblazoned in bright white lettering with 3 chairs positioned in the ring. The Saint steps into the ring, looking out into the crowd before picking up a microphone to a cocophany of boos....

TS: As usual a lovingly hostile reception from 6WF's finest sycophants. I bet you were all hoping and wishing that i wouldn't have the oppotunity to return here, that the powers that be would see fit to keep me away, suspend me indefinitely or even remove me from your screens permanently..,but you're not that lucky. See, i'm a priceless commodity. Regardless of your hostility, you all love the fact that i'm here. You can't wait to see what i'm going to do next...

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Saint smiles....

TS: And that my friends brings us to here, to this point....what am i going to do next? But first, how did we get here? Why did this all come about? Was it the constant underhand tactics to keep The Saint down? Was it that i've been screwed out of every title shot i've gone for? Let's take you back, 2 weeks ago at Lockdown....roll the footage...

The Titantron kicks in to see show The Saint stood in the ring face to face with Danny McGraw...

McGraw: What the hell do you two think you are doing?! It is bad enough that our TAW World Champion is attacking members of our roster for no reason. But now I have members of STAFF saying enough is enough and refusing to work for this company!

MW: Well, you and I are still here RJ!

McGraw: SHUT THE HELL UP WIRE! THE SHOW IS ALREADY OVER RUNNING BECAUSE OF THIS CHAOS! AND WE STILL HAVE A MAIN EVENT TO DO!!

McGraw walks over to Saint, who is still trying to break free from the guards grip. The two policemen stick close by McGraw.

McGraw: You really are something aren’t you Saint?! You really think the whole world is against you?! Some sort of conspiracy?! Well guess what……NOW you are right!

McGraw points behind him while still staring daggers at Saint.

McGraw: I have a line of officials that have stated that they will not work with you until you apologise for your actions. So you have a choice. You can go over to them right now and beg forgiveness. Or these two guys are going to escort you out of the building. What happens to you then I could not care less about!

Saint looks down at the ground as the audience cheers and whistles in his direction. He looks about as if trying to make up his mind. McGraw looks at him impatiently before speaking again.

McGraw: WELL?!

Saint looks up at him slowly before smiling. He then launches himself to the side.

RJ: OH NO!!!!!

Saint suddenly RKO’s one of the security guys who goes down as if shot. McGraw turns red and signals to the policemen to go over to Saint. He casually gets up and extends his arms willingly as the policemen put him in handcuffs. There is no other noise in the arena apart from the whistling from the crowd as Saint is led up the ramp smirking.

TS: Now you may say those were the actions of an uncompromising, diabolical and deranged madman. A man so possessed by his desire to reclaim a world title that he will go to any length imaginable to get it. But you see, these were the actions of a wounded animal. A cornered foe, poked repeatedly and mentally tortured until i snapped. My torturer, none other than Mr McGraw himself. A man who has stood by as time after time i have been screwed. A man who has....

RJ: Oh my...

'Run This Town' plays and the crowd erupt into boo's as Danny McGraw strides on the ramp with Pete Worthing. The two men walk down the ramp as The Saint eyeballs McGraw. He stands up, walking over to the ropes and lowering them to allow the two men entry. Worthing nervously enters the ring, moving away from The Saint swiftly as McGraw takes his seat, waiting for The Saint who sits down in front of the two men....

TS: Gentleman welcome, i'm glad you could join me. Though i must say, i really don't appreciate being interupted, Danny....

Saint stares at an uneasy looking McGraw....

DM: Well, there's only so much slandering a man can take, Saint. After all, the only person to blame for this predicament is yourself. Up until you started putting your hands on referees you were doing just fine. You weren't screwed, you weren't held back or stopped from achieiving anything. Payback aside.

TS: You mean when TGA pinned me under a ladder?

DM: And you wouldn't do the same? Come on, Saint? Regardless of how it happened, there are no rules to say that can't be done. Rather than crying over the indignity, maybe acknowledge the genius...

TS: Genius? Believe me, TGA is no genius. He's a cancer. A self indulgent peon. He's not fit to lace my bootstrap...

DM: He's a world champion....

TS: What?

DM: He's a world champion, Saint. Something you are not. And you know why? It's because he doesn't walk around bitching. He gets on and he does his job like he's paid to do. He doesn't assualt match officials, intimidate security or walk around here doing whatever he damn well pleases.

TS: And you think i'm gonna fall in line?

DM: Do you want to return?

The Saint laughs....

TS: Daniel, you can't afford to keep me away. And even if by some twist of fate you manage to get someone to agree to any indefinite punishment, i'll find ways of coming back. I'll wreak havoc. I'll tear this place a new asshole until you have no choice but to step down from your position....

DM: That won't happen....

TS: Really? I seem to recall a certain Marshall Murdoch taking the law into his hands on numerous occasions, Danny. You think people don't notice that? You think i wouldn't exploit that?

DM: So why haven't you?

TS: Because, Danny, i know which side my bread is buttered. And i know that you know what's good for business. That's why you're going to do the right thing and reinstate me...

DM: Oh really?

TS: Yes, because with each passing day that you don't, i'm getting more and more pissed off, Danny. I'm on the verge of breaking, and rather than taking out some poor, defenseless referee, i'm going to start working my way through the roster. Calculated, pre-meditated attacks until i reach the crux of the problem....you. Then, Danny, i will focus on you. And i will make you suffer much worse than those that have fallen prey to the Divine Destroyer...

McGraw gulps as The Saint stares intently at him, gripping the microphone with a vice like grip....

DM: It's not as simple as returning, Saint. The referee's, they won't work with you. They say you're a danger, a hazard, a man who can't be trusted....

TS: And they are right. But it's you that created this 'monster', Danny. You are the creator and orchestrator of their peril. The buck stops with you...

DM: Apologise.

TS: What?

DM: Apologise to the refs, and i'll reinstate you.

TS: Ridiculous.

DM: Have it your way...

Danny McGraw steps up from his seat and heads away before Saint grabs his arm, pulling him back....

TS: Wait...

DM: I'm listening.

TS: If i apologise. I want assurances. I want guarantees. I want something in return.

DM: You're bargaining with me?

TS: No. I'm threatening you. You either grant my request, or i'll take out every single referee on the roster, one by one.

DM: You wouldn't....

TS: Wouldn't i, Danny? You seem to be forgetting, i'm a danger, a hazard, a man who can't be trusted. Would you really let the fate of the innocent fall into those hands...

McGraw steps back and thinks. He looks to Pete Worthing who looks on with fear and trepidation....

DM: I'm listening....

TS: Friday 1st of March. Lockdown. I want my rematch. TGA, for the TAW World Title. And i want it called down the middle. No bullshit. No dodgy calls. No outside interference.

DM: Then apologise...

The Saint stares at McGraw before turning to Pete Worthing....

TS: I'm sorry.

RJ: Wow.

The Saint extends his hand to McGraw who looks round before shaking the hand of The Saint...

MW: Whoa! Can you believe it. 2 weeks today, TGA and The Saint for the TAW World Title, live on Lockdown!!

McGraw turns to walk away but The Saint doesn't release the grip of McGraw, pulling him back and staring him in the eyes and turning towards Pete Worthing....

TS: I'm sorry that it wasn't this treacherous little parasite taking the fall for your incompetence. I'm sorry that your jobworths attitude and laxadasical nature put you in a position whereby you were accountable for your actions. But most importantly, i'm sorry that for what will happen if you and your conglomerate of incompetant badgers don't do your job properly in two weeks time. You have been warned...

The Saint pushes McGraw away and smiles at Pete Worthing before heading out of the ring to loud boo's from the crowd....

RJ: I can't believe it, The Saint wasn't sorry! And now he's got a title shot....

The Saint heads up the ramp as Pete Worthing grabs the mic...

PW: No, Danny. No way. I'm not doing it, my guys aren't doing it. You caused this, you rectify it. But there will be no man of mine involved in his matches until he is reprimanded probably. He is an animal, McGraw....

McGraw goes to speak but is cut of as 'Numb' plays from the speakers, stopping The Saint in his tracks. The crowd cheer a little as Alex Walker steps on to the ramp...

AW: Now, this is all very awkward, Danny. It seems you can't conduct yourself with any dignity wherever you are, whether it's having a little breakdown in the ring, or putting innocent men in harms way cause you can't accept responsibility for your actions. The thing is, i'm happy to admit that whilst i don't agree with The Saint and his actions. The man has a point, he's a commodity. He's an important selling point of this company and placing him on the shelf isn't really the answer, so while i was backstage i had a little brainwave, seeing as Marshall likes getting his hands dirty, and he's your go too guy, i thought, why not make him do it. He seems to think he can decide what is acceptable for referees? And then i thought, that was too easy. So here's my idea; and by idea, i mean decision. Tonight, in a new, unadvertised Main Event, it will be Marshall Murdoch v Chris Patricks v Cobra. With the winner being the special referee for the TAW World Title match on Lockdown...

*Crowd Pop*

AW: Oh, and Danny, i'd let Mr Worthing there know, that if The Saint makes it through that match without assaulting an official, regardless of the stature, the referees will be expected to ref The Saint's matches. Or they are fired.

MW: Oh my word! Walker just pulled the rug from under McGraw's feet and now we have a new main event!

RJ: What a show this is going to be! What will McGraw have to say about this!

The Saint stands on the ramp looking down at McGraw with a big grin across his face as Lockdown heads to commercial.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:59 pm

A video plays on the titantron....

A cloaked figure is shown on the screen, bright white light engulfs him and the sound of heavy breathing is heard...

??: He weakens by the day. Soon the time will be right and the transition will be complete. Chaos will fall.

Those who suffered, shall be saved. Those wronged, will be righted. And those who dared to doubt me, shall feel my wrath.

Chaos will be no more.

I will rise.

And i will reclaim glory.

Fear no more.

The cloaked figure turns and walks away with the sound of footsteps echoing round the arena.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:00 pm

The lights go down in the arena as 'Wake Up' by Rage Against The Machine blasts out over the speakers, suddenly the tron flickers into life as the image of two scorpion tails whip into shot creating an 'X' with the words "Anger Is A Gift" underneath as the music fully kicks in Scorpion steps out onto the stage where he stops and forms an X with his arms as diagonal pyros explode around him and the crowd descend into a chorus of boo. He then walks down the ramp before sliding under the bottom rope.

RJ: ‘Not been a good few weeks for Scorpion, what with Kenty costing him his title shot and then his run ins with the returning Finlay.’

MW: ‘But he’s got a big chance to change that tonight, and to put himself right back into title contention against this man...’

“Halloween theme” roars out and the crowd cheer for the arrival of the European Champion The Fanatic who strides out onto the stage with the title belt around his waist. Fanatic storms down the ramp, stepping over the top rope staring across at Scorpion, who merely grins back cockily.

RJ: ‘Not been an easy few weeks for this man either Michael, as he was betrayed by a man he thought he could trust in James McManus.’

MW: ‘He’s a big lad though Arj! He’ll get over it!’

The two lock up in the middle of the ring, and Fanatic immediately gets the upper hand in the strength exchange, nonchalantly pushing Scorpion to the floor. Undeterred Scorpion gets straight back up and tries again to lock up, again Fanatic has the advantage this time pushing Scorpion back in the corner turnbuckle, before stepping back, giving Scorpion a look of ‘is that all you’ve got?’ as Scorpion snarls back at him.’

RJ: ‘Scorpion may need to re-think his strategy here...’

Scorpion then bursts out of the corner hitting a dropkick to Fanatic’s right leg, Fanatic buckles and slumps down to his knees, Scorpion runs off the ropes and crashes his knee into the side of Fanatic’s head, however the Fanatic still won’t go down so Scorpion quickly grabs his head and drops him with a snap DDT before diving into the cover 1.....2...

The Fanatic powers out at 2 and a half, and Scorpion waits for him to rise before running over and jumping on him with a Lou Thesz press! He hits the Fanatic with 5 or 6 quick hard right hands before the referee pulls him away. Scorpion briefly remonstrates with him before running back at Fanatic and kneeing him in the head again.

MW: ‘This is clever, Scorpion’s realised he can’t compete with the strength of the Fanatic, so he’s using his superior speed and intellect to his advantage.’

RJ (Looking surprised): Intellect?

Wire nods as Scorpion again covers 1.....2.......kick out!

Scorpion rises and drags Fanatic to his feet, he irish whips Fanatic off the ropes and nails a huge spinebuster in the middle of the ring. Scorpion scans the booing crowd, before looking down at the Fanatic and notices what spot he’s in, Scorpion runs the ropes driving his elbow into the Fanatic’s chest!’

RJ: ‘People’s elbow!’

MW: ‘That must be it!’

1..........2....................Kick out!

Scorpion looks incredulously at the referee before beating the mat in frustration

RJ: ‘He looks like he’s lining him up....’

MW: ‘Death Stalker!’

RJ: ‘What a counter!’

Scorpion goes for the Death Stalker (stunner) but Fanatic manages to pick him up, hitting a modified back body drop!

The Fanatic is first to his feet, he lifts Scorpion on to his shoulders before walking him over to the corner turnbuckle and hitting snake eyes. He then runs the ropes and hits Scorpion with a big boot!

1.....2.........Kick out!

Scorpion drives his shoulder up, Fanatic allows him to rise to the feet before hitting a big spinebuster, Fanatic then hits a leg drop before diving into the cover!

1.......2.......Kick out!

MW: ‘Great resilience from Scorpion!’

Fanatic picks up the Scorpion and lifts him high above his head in a bench press position...

RJ: ‘Fanatic showing off all his strength here, oh no!’

MW: ‘Brilliant!’

In a act of desperation and unbeknownst to the referee Scorpion rakes the Fanatic’s eyes, who promptly drops Scorpion and falls to his knees. Scorpion looks to take advantage by quickly running off the ropes and punting Fanatic in the side of the head with the ‘Venom Sting’.

MW: ‘That must be it!’

RJ: ‘Hang on...’

Just as the punt connects the crowd unexpectedly pop as Finlay slowly makes his way onto the ramp.

MW: ‘Him again! What is his problem?’

Scorpion is briefly distracted by Finlay’s presence and does not go for the cover, instead he stalks Fanatic, one hand in the air awaiting the Fanatic to rise, before shouting to Finlay...

S: ‘Watch this!’

Scorpion grabs the Fanatic by the throat, but struggles to lift him, he notices Finlay smirking at the ramp and let’s go of the Fanatic. Scorpion leans over the ropes, yelling...

S: ‘You think that’s funny?’

Finlay does not say a word, he merely smirks back at Scorpion, before after a couple of seconds motioning him to turn around...

MW: ‘Chokebomb!’

RJ: ‘That’s how you do it!’

1..........2..................3!!!!!

Ding, ding, ding!

‘Halloween theme’ plays out as the Fanatic has his hand raised in victory before he exits the ring.

RJ: ‘Big win for Fanatic there, but Scorpion is certainly not happy about how that went down.’

MW: ‘I think I know one man who is though...’

Finlay, who is still stood on the entrance ramp, picks up a mic

F: ‘You know what kid, you continue to impress me, you continue to show me that whilst you can talk the talk, you sure as hell can’t walk the walk, and it’s impressive that someone with as much bluster and bullshit as you continues to believe all the nonsense you spout without being able to back it up!’

S: ‘Enough of that alky! I’m sick of your constant interference and ramblings. I’m sick of your constant pandering to these fans and how you think you can take my spot! So how about we stop the talking and I shut you up once and for all!

F: ‘Are you challenging me?’

S: ‘Well done, even your booze filled mind can work that one out then? Yes I’m challenging you, next week... me versus you, and I’ll show all these morons how much of a legend you really are!

F: ‘Well Scorps, I’ve never backed down from a fight in my life, and I’m sure as hell not going to back away from this one! (Crowd pop)

Because my names Finlay! (The crowd join in) And I love to fight!

‘Mad Dog Coll’ plays out as Finlay leaves the stage, leaving Scorpion smirking in the ring.

RJ: ‘Wow that’s huge! Next week on Lockdown Legends Club inductee Finlay makes his long awaited return to action as he faces Scorpion!’

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:06 pm

Team Japan are shown backstage, Kenji Hidari is berating his team....

Hidari: You think he is going to get away with that? Assaulting our coach in such a callous manner. He under estimates us....

Tsukasa: He and that Irishman disrespect our flag, our fathers and our culture...

Kenzaki: He will pay in the ring. Team Japan will show dominance.

Hidari: It's not enough! That fat son of a bitch has everything to answer to. It's time to leave a statement. To make our presence felt. Let them know what happens when you cross Team Japan.

Kenzaki: What are you saying, Hidari?

Hidari: Make sure tonight is the beginning of the end for this little team. The fat man will be punished. Go take care of Abercorn...

Hidari dismisses Kenzaki and Tsukasa....

Hidari: Nobody crosses me. Nobody.

Hidari smirks and walks away....

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:07 pm

The camera cuts backstage to the familiar brooding locker room of Cassius Zhi, the space is silent but for the eerie buzzing of the arena electrics. Inside the room Cassius can be seen pacing the bare floor, anxiously running his hands over his head and face, pressing hard into his eyes as if attempting to relieve the tension in his head. The cameraman jumps back as a violent twitch throws Cassius’ head in the direction of the door, but Zhi jerks it back just as violently, too focussed on the retaliation against his own body to notice anything else. Cassius throws his neck back and rolls it with a grimace, shaking off the aggressive tick, then inhales deeply through seething clenched teeth, calming himself down as he fights another flinch that threatens to take over. He slowly surveys the room, seeming to look at everything and nothing simultaneously, even looking up into the corners of the ceiling inquisitively, until his eyes come to rest upon the dented locker stood upright against the damp wall.

Cassius takes a tentative step towards the locker, then doubles back, clutching his head again. He runs his hand along his jaw, clenching his teeth into his forefinger, looking desperate to control himself, until another aggressive seizure of the neck takes hold, followed by an immediate second. Cassius hisses in one final act of defiance, before giving in and hurriedly making his way to the locker. Zhi checks behind him for anyone watching, before opening the door, and standing solemnly before the object of his newfound addiction.

Zhi reaches inside and takes out the JJ Johnson bear.

He then reaches into the bottom of the locker, and aggressively takes out a folding chair, before slamming the locker shut again with his foot. Zhi’s actions are manic and in haste as he turns to the centre of the room and unfolds the chair, before holding the bear up in front of him, for a moment enchanted by its image. Cassius gently places the bear down on the chair, sitting it upright, then backs away, again looking captivated by the object. Zhi doesn’t divert his eyes from the bear for one second as he slowly kneels to the floor, for a moment looking as if he might pray towards it, before crossing his legs and looking up at JJ, now sat above him. The gentle buzz of the arena regains its dominance in the otherwise silence once again, until Cassius begins to speak.

Cassius : You know… you have no control over me. You know that… right?

Cassius nods, affirming his own statement.

Cassius : I mean… I’m intrigued. I am! But…

Cassius flinches then seethes, looking down at the concrete

Cassius : … intrigue isn’t control. Is it? I just…

Cassius looks back up at the bear, his reddened tired eyes, pleading with the emotionless bear

Cassius : … I just want to understand you. Because I… I… I can understand why Abe Abercorn would befriend a bear… and YOU ARE a bear… you are! But, I can understand Abe… an old fashioned soul such as he, well, he would see no shame in having you as a bedfellow, would he? And Lex Hart? Well he too would have his reasons, what since Jessica and all, a filled space in an empty bed. But you?

Cassius raps his knuckles on the floor, looking down at them before looking back up at the bear

Cassius : You don’t need Abercorn and Hart. Why would you need Abercorn and Hart to do your bidding? They can’t beat me. They know it. I know it. E…E…Even you know it. So why? I don’t… understand. Because you don’t need them! You don’t! And you see what this is JJ? INTRIGUE! I’m… … I’m intrigued, JJ.

Cassius begins to laugh manically, still staring at the bear. He rests his elbow upon his knee and cradles his face in the palm of his hand, gazing at the bear whilst continuing to laugh.

Cassius : You’ve always intrigued me Johnson. I was never scared, or frightened of you. But in the back of my mind, there was always this nagging doubt… a lone dissenting voice discordant to my internal choir of confidence that kept on telling me, how can you beat him if you don’t understand him? And I… I did everything I could to drown that voice out Johnson, everything…but then I’d see you… and I’d see the passion with which you would conjure your lies, and mythologise your supposed morals, and I’d realise… I didn’t understand. I couldn’t.

Cassius shakes his head, his eyes narrowing their focus on the bear

Cassius : I couldn’t understand you, Johnson. How something so corrupt, and ugly, could appear so pure, when those of us who were truly pure… and I’m not talking about Abe Abercorn and Lex Hart and their kind of pure, I’m talking about actual purity… purity of mind, purity of soul, purity of spirit, body and conscience… I just don’t understand JJ… I DON’T UNDERSTAND how the truly pure were vilified whilst the act of purity was sanctified in its place.

But I guess that’s just Hollywood’s job isn’t it? And you were just Hollywood’s product, sent here to do that job.

Cassius sneers at the bear, then violently twitches, souring his snarl further

Cassius : I shouldn’t have been surprised. You created this shitty second-hand generation, satisfied with seeing nothing in reality anymore, satisfied with seeing the wonders of the world through a screen, satisfied with feeling nothing REAL anymore. You and your country did this! You syndicated the synthetic, selling as real and the whole damn world lapped it up. BECAUSE IT’S EASY! And people WANT easy. Second-hand experiences, second-hand emotions… even now I have to make do with the damn second-hand JJ Johnson telling me all this!

So NO! I don’t understand! WHY I SHOULD HAVE TO MAKE DO WITH SECOND HAND? WHY THE PURE SHOULD HAVE TO SUFFER AN IMPERFECT IMPERSONATION?

Cassius pushes himself up to his feet and stands over the bear, now seething with wild eyes opened wide

Cassius : BECAUSE OF YOU? AND YOUR LAZY, COWARDLY PEOPLE…

Cassius grabs the bear by the neck and lifts it up in front of him

Cassius : … AFRAID TO FEEL! AFRAID TO CONNECT! HAPPY TO JUST…. WATCH?

Cassius draws the bear closer, smiling sinisterly as he stares into the beady eyes of the bear

Cassius : WELL THIS ISN’T TELEVISION JOHNSON! THIS ISN’T HOLLYWOOD!

THIS…. IS REAL!

Cassius tightens his grip around the bears neck and digs his thumb nails in behind the eyes, pushing with all his force. One of the eyes pops away from its thread, spinning to the floor, before Cassius grabs the other and tears it out, throwing that to the floor too. Cassius throws his head back, satisfied, and wipes the excited spittle away from his mouth as he holds the bear out in front of him, and admires it’s new look. A smile appears on Zhi’s face, and a wave of calm falls over him.

Cassius : This is real.

Cassius relinquishes his tight grip on the bear, then slowly places it back down on the chair. He runs his finger around one of the ugly, torn circles where the bear’s eyes once were, then takes his hand away reluctantly. Cassius turns away from the bear, and leaves the room.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:08 pm

Max Adamson is once again sat in his Locker Room when Clarissa walks in;

Max: I know what you did last week, you got me deliberately riled up in order to send me out to the ring in an angry state of mind so I would beat Nay Bother. Well it worked. Congratulations. But don't ever do that again.

Clarissa: I-

Max: If there's anything Max Adamson doesn't need, it's motivation. I've got a match with James McManus coming up, and quite frankly I know already what I need to do.

Clarissa: Well-

Max: Don't even try it sugar tits. I'm one win away from a match with Nay Bother for the Freeweight Title. I know I can beat James McManus, although i've been told i'm not allowed to mention that thing that happened to him recently against him...

Clarissa: What thing?

Max: You know... That thing.

(Clarissa pauses and then is hit by the realisation)

Clarissa: Oh... THAT thing.

Max: Irrespective, the fact of the matter is that I can and will beat him, and I will prove it to you tonight.

Clarissa: Good-

Max: What, you don't believe me?

Clarissa: What?

Max: You don't think I can do this, do you! You don't think I can take McManus then Nay?

Max: I've told you already i'm not going to fall for your tricks Clarissa but now you're getting me riled up, is this what you want Clarissa?!

(Max shushes Clarissa by putting his index finger on her lips)

Max: Don't say a word. I am going to go out there, prove you wrong petal blossom, and I am going to become the number one contender to the Freeweight Championship. And I will prove all the doubters wrong, you included honey princess, and I WILL DO IT MY WAY!

(Max storms off and slams the door)

Clarissa: Wha-

(Max bursts back into the room)

Max: AND ANOTHER THING... See you in bed later yeah?

Clarissa: Yeah...

Max: Later Pumpkin Pie Wink

Clarissa: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:09 pm

RJ: Third singles action of the night up next here.

MW: And a big chance for both of these men, as they compete to be the N01 contender to the 6WF Freeweight Title, held by Nay Bother.

RJ: Big prize in store for the winner, so let’s get the two opponents out here.

MW: Both of these men aren’t exactly loved by these fans it has to be said, yet I don’t think you could meet two more contrasting competitors.

“Sad but true” blasts out over the speakers and the booing goes up a level as James McManus strides out, he has a grin on his face, laughing at the booing Birmingham crowd. He walks down the ramp before stepping through the middle rope.

RJ: Do you think McManus really needs this match Mike? After all, he is already N01 contender to the European Title.

MW: Yes of course he needs it! If he won this, he could win two titles in one night. That would do amazing things for his career.

“Lonely boy” blasts out over the speakers and the crowd boo loudly as Max Adamson walks out onto the stage, Clarissa on his arm. The two stop at the top of the ramp and share a lingering kiss, Adamson then gets his game face on as he strolls to the ring, Clarissa clapping him. Adamson steps over the top rope.

MW: Max Adamson already got one win over Nay Bother this month, that would make him favourite going into any potential match.

RJ: Hardly Michael, considering Nay pinned him in a singles match the week before.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Max Adamson and McManus lock-up, Adamson uses his power advantage to force James McManus back into the ropes. Max whips McManus into the ropes before sending him down to the canvas with a back body drop. McManus rolls up to his feet, Adamson hits a boot to the gut and Adamson nails a spinning neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1............2....Kick out!

MW: Good start from Adamson.

McManus kicks out, Adamson gets to his feet and quickly drops a couple of knees into the face. He places McManus into a side headlock but James McManus counters with a belly to back supGeoff. Adamson gets to his feet and McManus hits a stiff, short-arm clothesline. He covers.

Ref: 1...........2........Kick out!

Adamson drives the shoulder up, McManus brings Max up to his feet by the head and fires in a couple of European Uppercuts. Adamson staggers back, McManus continues with the European Uppercuts until Adamson drops McManus to the floor with a swinging right hand.

James McManus gets up to his feet and Adamson boots him in the stomach, before running off the ropes and nailing the Famaxxer! Cover.

MW: Adamson going for a big move early on!

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

Adamson places McManus into an armbar hold. He stomps away on the shoulder before dragging up McManus and throwing him down with an arm drag. McManus rolls up to his feet, Adamson grabs him from behind and then flings McManus down to the canvas with a big German supGeoff. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

McManus drives the shoulder up off the canvas, Max stands waiting for him to rise before hitting a boot to the gut. Adamson then nails a lifting DDT. He doesn’t cover, instead going up top...

RJ: High risk...

MW: But it works! Crossbody block!

RJ: Adamson really putting out all the stops tonight!

Ref: 1.................2..........Kick out!

Max waits for McManus to rise before monkey-flipping him into the corner. Adamson runs in going for a big splash, McManus dives out of the way. McManus then nails a big clothesline, Adamson slumps down and McManus bounces off the ropes...

MW: Knee Trembler!

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

McManus lifts up Adamson and drives a boot into the stomach, before throwing Max into the canvas with a snap supGeoff. Adamson rolls up to his feet, McManus puts Max onto his shoulders...

RJ: Suprising show of power there from McManus.

MW: Big powerslam!

McManus waits for Adamson to rise, he whips him into the ropes before nailing a big spinebuster. McManus runs the ropes, hitting a running elbow drop into the face. Cover.

Adamson again kicks out, McManus drags him up and goes for a powerbomb but Adamson counters with a back body drop. McManus rolls up, Adamson ducks a clothesline, hitting a German supGeoff. He nails a 2nd German supGeoff, rolling back to his feet...

RJ: Third German supGeoff!

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

McManus drives the shoulder up, Adamson drags him to the corner and lifts him to the top rope. He hits a couple of big uppercuts before going to the top rope, he sets up for a superpGeoff but McManus counters, throwing Adamson forward with a face-first supGeoff. Adamson rolls up...

MW: Missile dropkick!

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

McManus drags up Adamson, he puts him onto his shoulders...

RJ: Tombstone...

MW: There go the lights!

RJ: Not again damn it!

A sole white light flashes up past the titantron, similar to the last Lockdown. Footsteps are heard on the ramp but once more no-one is there. The lights flash back on, Adamson drops down the back of McManus. He spins around...

MW: GORE! GORE! GORE!

Ref: 1......................2................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Adamson wins!

MW: He is now the N01 contender for the Freeweight Title.

RJ: Clarissa certainly happy about that.

Clarissa slides in and passionately kisses Max.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:19 pm

Nay Bother is stood backstage as Max Adamson is heading backstage, he begins applauding....

NB: Congratulations! I bet the celebration sex is gonna be wild tonight, which one of you is gonna pretend to be the man? Is it you, Clarissa?

MA: Watch your mouth, Cameron. You're talking to the man that's gonna strip you of your Freeweight Title!

NB: I'm glad it's just my title, you seem to get your grubby hands in a lot of places i'd rather not think about...

MA: You think you're funny, but the funny thing is that you can't see that the only reason you're holding that belt is because you got lucky. Lucky that by way of fluke it wasn't me and you as the last two men at Betrayal. But make no mistake, Nay. I will get that title from you, the shot is all i need...

NB: I can't wait....I mean literally, nothing is going to give me more pleasure than to embarrass 6WF's very own Z-listers more than the time you faced Jeff Brazier and Jodie Marsh. You know, i bet when they eventually release a DVD of 6WF bloopers, they'll make a special Max Adamson one, just to make sure everyone else gets a look in...

Clarissa: Don't take that from him baby! You're the thunder from....

MA: Shut up, Clarissa..... Can't wait huh? Me neither....

NB: Name your time and your place, Max?

MA: Next week, live on Lockdown.

NB: See you there, 'Chump'.

Nay barges past Clarissa and Max. Clarissa gets stroppy and goes to speak before Max raises his hand....

MA: Leave it yeah!

Max walks off leaving Clarissa in a huff.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:20 pm

Abe Abercorn is standing backstage watching as various 6WF staff go about their business. He spots a young stagehand carrying two boxes on top of each other. The worker is struggling with the weight and after a few steps he drops both boxes to the floor. He goes to pick them up again, struggling with the weight once more and tries to take a few more steps. Abe cringes as he drops the boxes yet again.

Abe: Hey kid, what's the rush? Why don't you take one box at a time?

The stagehand looks at him with a blank look on his face, before a lightbulb at last goes off. He picks up one of the boxes and starts walking off. Abe watches him go to the end of the corridor a few metres away. The stagehand stops, drops the box and then returns to the first one. Abe shakes his head at the small distance the worker had to travel.

Abe: Education has really gone downhill........

Suddenly Cassius Zhi approaches Abercorn and gets right in his face. Abe remains calm as he can feel Zhi's breath blowing heavily against his skin. He clears his throat before addressing Cassius.

Abe: How may I be of assistance?

Cassius says nothing at first but calms down slightly. He looks at Abe staring at him confused, before speaking.

Zhi: I hear you had a nice long conversation about me Abercorn....

Abe looks even more confused as Cassius gets impatient at his lack of knowledge on the subject.

Zhi: At Betrayal?! With Hart?!

Abercorn looks down at the ground, trying to delve into his memory banks. He at last starts nodding away and looks back up at Cassius.

Abe: Yes.....yes I did. What of it?

Cassius' eyes flash red momentarily but still long enough for Abe to see it. It forces him to stand up straight and be prepared for anything.

Zhi: What I wish to know.....no....what I demand to know, is just what do you make of my mental state? Do you think I am dangerous? Do you think I am unhinged?

Abe is still alert for any movement that Cassius shows but he starts to speak in very measured tones.

Abe: Who told you this?

Zhi: What does that matter?

Abe: It matters to me.

Zhi: It is of no consequence!

Abe: But I wish to know.

Zhi: Answer my question!!!

Abe: You answer mine.

Zhi: JESSICA!!

Cassius explodes as he says this and puts his fist through the wall, mere inches from Abercorns face. Abe closes his eyes and remains calm as dust flies around the air. Cassius is again breathing heavily in front of him. Abe looks at Zhi intently before speaking slowly again.

Abe: Thank you for answering my question. However, I believe I don't need to respond to yours. That little bit of drama just answered it quite clearly.

Cassius says nothing, but Abercorn senses that he will not let this one lie.

Abe: Is there anything else on your mind Cassius?

Zhi: I have been plagued by a frequent visitor.

Abe: A pity for you both.

Zhi: Then you know nothing of it, Abercorn? You know not of the bears presence?

Abe: Bear? No.

Zhi: And Hart?

Abe: You would be better off asking him, Cassius, don’t you think? Yes I talked to Lex. No I don't know the inner workings of his life. And that includes bears.

Abercorn goes to walk off but Cassius grabs his arm. Abe turns round aggressively and gives Cassius a menacing look. Cassius releases Abe's arm and stares back at him.

Abe: Are you that desperate for answers Cassius? Are you that eager to know what people are saying about you?

Cassius doesn't respond but his eyes flash red again. Abe sighs and starts to speak again.

Abe: So be it. Jessica is correct as I have said. I talked to Lex on the eve of your match. What I said to him could be interpreted different ways. But I shall tell you the correct one. I was warning Lex. That is all.

Cassius jumps on this remark.

Zhi: So it wasn't a threat to me?

Abe: A threat? No, totally the opposite. I have no desire to be any part of the path you have chosen for yourself Cassius. I have no craving to be near you or to witness the theatre that seems to encompass your life right now. With that in mind, I have no time for silly childish games.

Zhi: Games?

Abe: Yes Cassius.....games. Your little visitor is a entertainment played by someone that is below my IQ level. If I have something to say to you.....I will say it to your face. I won't need stuffed animals to do the talking for me.

Cassius stares at him for what seems an age. Abercorn returns the look with a serious but honest look on his face. In the end, Cassius turns around and strides out of shot. Abercorn watches him go, before letting out a deep sigh. He then hears a crash to the side of him, before shaking his head and turning back round.

Abe: Boy, what did I tell you about.........

Suddenly Dopant Zero burst in from the side and start to viciously attack Abercorn. They stomp away at him as he tries desperately to protect himself. The camera backs away as it leaves Dopant Zero continuing their assault on Abercorn.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:22 pm

MW: We’ve got a real mismatch coming up next here on Lockdown, a 3 on 2 Handicap match.

RJ: It’s only a mismatch because of what has just happened Michael.

MW: RJ, there is no way Abe Abercorn and Vortex could defeat the whole of Team Japan.

RJ: Abe is a former world champion and we saw Vortex dominate Kincade, who probably weighs the same as both members of Dopant Zero! It would have been a great contest until Dopant Zero decided to jump Abercorn backstage.

“Shook ones” blares out through the speakers and the crowd descend into loud boos as the 6WF Tag Team Champions Kenzaki Nogami and Tsukasa Yagurama stride out onto the stage. They stand either side of the centre of the stage holding their tag belts aloft as “The Essence” blasts out and Kenji Hidari walks out and stands between them.

Pyro’s explode off around Team Japan and then they make their way down to the ring. Hidari steps through the middle rope, Yagurama over the top rope whilst Nogami slides in.

MW: Oh wow! What a trio of competitors this is. This is the perfect team RJ!

RJ: They will certainly be a very tough proposition, a lot of skills in this team.

“Carry on wayward son” roars out and the crowd erupt for the arrival of Abe Abercorn. He walks slowly out onto the stage, he is hobbling and clutching at his ribs. He slowly makes his way down the ramp, stretching his arm out to tag the hands of a few fans.

RJ: What courage, what bravery from Abercorn to be out here just moments after taking a huge beating.

MW: What stupidity RJ! He’s only going to get worse!

Abe stands in the ring waiting, “Breathe” blares out over the speakers and a plume of green smoke exudes out onto the stage. The crowd cheer loudly in anticipation of the arrival of Vortex, the smoke clears but Vortex is nowhere to be seen.

RJ: Where the hell is Vortex?

MW: Obviously realised he was on a hiding to nothing with this match.

Abe is looking up the ramp desperately as Team Japan stand on looking relaxed. Abercorn turns back towards the ramp as “Breathe” blares out once more, the green smoke again fills the ramp but once more there is no sign of Vortex.

RJ: Wait there folks, we are getting some footage from our security cameras backstage.

The footage shows Vortex in his locker-room, he is trying to open the door but it seems to have been locked from the outside. Vortex is booting at the door and pulling it but it won’t open.

RJ: God damn it!

MW: Whoever did this is a genius!

RJ: What do you mean whoever?! Look at their faces, it was obviously Team Japan!

MW: You can’t prove it RJ!

Team Japan walk menacingly towards Abercorn, he responds but firing in a couple of punches at Kenzaki Nogami but Hidari and Yagurama step in, they throw Abe into the corner and immediately starting beating away on him with big stomps.

Hidari lifts up Abe in the corner, he allows Nogami to run in and nail a leaping dropkick to the head. Yagurama follows this up with a splash and Hidari finally finishes that off with a brainbuster.

The camera goes back into the locker-room of Vortex who is still trying to force his way out of the locker-room. We then see varying security trying to open the door from the outside but it is to no avail.

RJ: God damn it! Sort this out someone. This is ridiculous. This could end Abercorn’s career.

Yagurama drags Abercorn up off the canvas only to throw him back down with a Japanese Thunder bomb. Nogami bounces off the ropes, nailing a bakatare kick. Nogami then heads up to the top rope...

MW: Moonsault!

Nogami rolls away, Hidari and Yagurama once more start stomping away on Abe Abercorn. The crowd boo loudly as Yagurama hauls up Abercorn and then launches him into the canvas with a spinebuster. Hidari then lifts up Abe, hitting an Island driver....

RJ: This is sick! Somebody needs to stop this, what the hell is going on...

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:26 pm

The camera’s goes backstage where security have just managed to open the door...

RJ: Business is about to pick up!

Vortex has the branding plate in hand, he sprints through the backstage area barging past stagehands....

MW: He's gonna hurt someone if he doesn't slow down!

RJ: WHat do you expect? First The Consultant? Now Abe? Team Japan have signed their own death wish!

Vortex heads past production, pulling the breast plate over his head before he pounds up the steps and out onto the stage as 'Breathe' plays to a huge cheer from the crowd. He walks down the ramp, Hidari decides to take up the task for his team by stepping out of the ring.

MW: Oh wow big clothesline from Vortex!

Hidari stumbles up to his feet and Vortex uses the branding plate to smash into the head of Kenji Hidari. Vortex reaches the ring, Nogami attempts to attack him but Vortex knocks him back with a headbutt.

He steps into the ring, Nogami runs in at him again only for Vortex to scoop him onto his shoulders and hit a big samoan dorp. Yagurama runs in at Vortex hitting him with a couple of big punches...

RJ: This is a real clash of the titans!

MW: Goliath vs Goliath!

Vortex fights back with some blows of his own, Yagurama counters with a clothesline that knocks Vortex down. He whips him across the ring, but Vortex bounces back and nails a huge boot to the skull.

Vortex hauls up Yagurama, setting up for the Rupture...

RJ: Nogami up top...

MW: OH MY GOD!

RJ: HE CAUGHT HIM! UNBELIEVABLE!

MW: DOUBLE RUPTURE!

RJ: AMAZING! AMAZING POWER!

Vortex drills both men into the mat, Vortex covers Nogmai.

Ref: 1...................2........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: That was amazing from Vortex.

MW: Did that really just happen?

RJ: Yes Michael, yes it did. Maybe Team Japan need to think of adding another member to their side.

MW: What power.

Vortex kicks the two men from the ring before pulling a weary Abe to his feet and raising his arm to rapturous cheers from the crowd. He stares down at Team Japan as Lockdown heads to commercials.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:28 pm

Logan Kincade is in his Locker room applying his war paint when there is a knock at the door.

Jack Reynolds opens the door and peers inside.

JR: Logan may I ask you a few questions about your upcoming...

Logan races over and grabs Jack around the neck.

LK: ......*breathes deeply through the nose* ....who the hell do you think you are Reynolds? Does this look like Uryu's locker room? Does it say Nay Bother on that door?

Jack struggles as he squeezes an aswer out of his mouth

JR: N......no....

LK: Well done Jacky boy. Now let me explain something to you in a very clear way. If you ever enter my lockeroom without my permission again. I will hurt you Jack...I will hurt you very badly..... do you understand?

JR: Ye......esss....

LK: That's a good lad, now you run along now before you get yourself hurt ay?

Logan releases Jack who slutters and holds his throat before quickly walking away before Logan grabs the camera man and the mic out of Jacks hands.

LK: On second thoughs I do have a few words for someone...... you can run along now Jack.......MOVE!

Jack leaves the scene as the camera man is shaking as is the camera.

LK: Ay.... calm down. Now.... Crime Lord...haha Crime Lordddd! You walk around here, like the don... like the king of the castle... but you are nothing. You are a shadow...an echo. I on the other hand, I am a very real threat to everyone in this company.... as Cassius Zhi and Geoff Steel will find out this week... I am no longer happy to be looked over by the board. McGraw...Walker I don't care who wans to call themselves the boss.

If you don't start showing me the respect I have dam well earned then I can not be blamed for the chaos I will create and the damage I will inflict on the 6WF and it's inhabitants.... let me put it another way...

Give me what I want......or suffer the consequences.

Logan pushes the camera man out of his locker room and slams the door as Jack Reynolds re-appears from around the corner.

JR: You ok?

Camera man: Yeah...you?

JR: Fine, let's get out of here.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:28 pm

The camera heads backstage to the main locker room where Cobra, Geoff Steel and Keith Leone are sat getting ready….

GS: Nice little match up for you, Cobra? Bet you thought you had the week off?

Cobra nods his head…

Cobra: Yeah, wonder what McGraw is going to pull this week?

GS: I wouldn’t want to be the one to find that out, but still, beats going ego for ego with the TAW Champ huh, Keith?

Leone looks up from lacing his boot and shakes his head….

KL: It’s not about egos, Geoff. It’s about respect, or lack of for the better part. Everyone runs their mouth, its part of the trade but TGA? He’s just plain ignorant. He’s not interested in anyone else but himself. Wants everyone to sit up and take notice cause he came back from all these different things….

GS: And you don’t hold grudges regarding 6CW? You don’t look back on that? Think you stand out because of what you went through?

KL: Not really? It’s no secret I can’t stand Walker, and I’m not too fond of Lex either, regardless of this new found sense of moral growth. I did what I had to do to get to the top. It’s no different to what guys like Dicey, Median, you or Cobra went through….

Leone stops in his tracks as TGA enters the room, throwing his bag into a locker….

TGA: Nice little 6CW reunion? I should let the chief know! Has Walker been sniffing round? Leone you look a little flustered, you ok?

Cobra, Steel and Leone look around, shaking their heads….

TGA: Come on, so I can’t make a joke?

KL: Now he wants to be all pally…..

GS: Must’ve got out of the wrong bed….

Cobra: Maybe it was McGraw’s huh? Nice little pay rise to stand up to Walker?

KL: That would mean going against big bad Geoff here? Walker’s new knight in shining armour…

TGA: Yeah, not likely. I want no part of that circus show. 6CW? Should be left to rot like the hellhole it was. Nothing but a second rate rip off…

Leone gets to his feet…

KL: Some of those second raters, happen to be world champions in your precious little company, ‘Teej’.

TGA: Hey, I’m just saying, that for all the hype, it was hardly a production line for greatness. A handful sure, but most of you made your names here, guys like you, Lex, Cobra, you’re 6WFers, it’s why you succeeded. It’s why you’re main eventing in the greatest company in Wrestling history….

GS: And me?

Steel looks up at TGA…

TGA: You’re one of the lucky ones. Another survivor of Walker and Lex’s little assassination attempt.

TGA turns as the door opens and Lex Hart walks in…

GS: Ears must’ve been burning…

LH: What’s that? I was on the phone?

Cobra: Walker calling already, Lex?

KL: Either that or Jessica!

TGA: Only till Cassius finds him….

The four men laugh at Hart who looks puzzled….

LH: No idea what you’re talking about. That was my agent. Not heard from Walker and I don’t expect to. Nor Jessica…. Though I did see McGraw headed this way…

As Lex finishes, McGraw enters the locker room and every man is stood up…

DM: Gentleman, I guess you know why I’m here, don’t stand on my account, I just wanted a quick word with TGA….

Steel, Cobra, Leone and Hart sit down as TGA begins strapping his wrist….

TGA: What can I do for you?

DM: Well, I wanted to extend an offer to you, to be the first member of Team 6WF….

TGA: No thanks.

McGraw looks shocked….

DM: No?

TGA: You heard me. I want no part of your little pissing contest. I’m not interested in your little beef with Walker and I’d much rather spend Survival, kicking Saint’s ass all over Madison Square Garden than leading some rag tag band of brothers against the reject bin of 6CW…

DM: So you’re turning your back on 6WF?

TGA: No. I’m turning my back on you. Ask someone else, McGraw. Not interested.

McGraw looks stunned as he turns and looks at the others. Lex and Leone keep their heads down as Steel looks up….

DM: Mr Steel, I’m sure after last week you’re loyalties may lie elsewhere, but the offer is there….

GS: Look, Danny. I’m not saying yes, I’m not saying no. Choice wise, I’d rather not represent either, but at the same time, I stick up for the little guy, and whatever your problem is with Alex, it’s more than personal. I’m employed by 6WF, so if that’s where I’m put, then sobeit. But be warned, you make me part of 6WF and then try and play your silly games, I’ll be sure to make sure you remember it for a long time.

McGraw gulps and heads sheepishly out of the door, bumping in to Lucas Takeo who steps into the locker room. He stands looking round the locker room as TGA turns round and stares at him….

LT: What are you looking at?

TGA stares for a moment longer before turning away from the huge figure of Takeo who heads to the corner of the locker room. He sits at the bench, his weight causing the bench to creak. Lex Hart turns round and looks at him as Takeo stares back with menace as we head to commercial.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:31 pm

RJ: Welcome back to Lockdown folks, what a show it has been tonight but there is still plenty more to come.

MW: Starting with this next match, a triple threat match and a very intriguing one at that.

RJ: Certainly is Michael.

MW: Two former world champions and one man I am sure will be a world champion one day, oh wow let’s get this thing started!

“Due to the graphic nature of this footage, viewer discretion is advised” roars out through the speakers and Logan Kincade strides out onto the stage with the 6WF Hardcore Title wrapped around his waist. He walks down the ramp and then steps through the middle rope.

MW: Officially the most dominant champion in 6WF, what a competitor this man is.

RJ: Least experienced competitor but arguably the most powerful. Which one of those is going to shine through tonight?

“Last resort” blasts out over the speakers and the crowd pop loudly as Geoff Steel walks out onto the stage. He nods to the fans but looks extremely focused as he strides down the ramp to the ring. Steel then slides in under the bottom rope, warming up and cracking his knuckles.

RJ: Former 6CW World Champion, he’s been fighting it out in those circles in this company as well.

MW: Steel is a very talented competitor, but does seem to have concentration.

‘They Say’ blasts out as the lights dim to red and smoke billows up the ramp, Cassius Zhi slowly strides out from behind the curtain and looks around the arena, not blinking. He walks down the ramp, cricking his neck as he does and then jumps up to the apron and steps between the ropes into the ring.

MW: Bloody hell RJ, hide!

RJ: Shut up!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The three men circle the ring, staring each other down...

RJ: Wonder if we will see any teamwork here?

Cassius goes towards Steel, Kincade quickly sprints in and knocks both men down with a double clothesline.

MW: Answer your question RJ? Kincade doesn’t need to work with anyone.

Kincade hauls up Cassius and fires in a series of huge European Uppercuts that back the former world champion into the ropes. Kincade whips him out across the ring before meeting him on the rebound with a gorilla press slam. Cassius rolls to the outside.

Lukas Kincade turns around and Steel gets up to his feet, he runs in at Kincade who counters with a big gutwrench throw. Geoff is up to his feet groggily and walks straight into another big clothesline that flips Steel over. Kincade makes the first cover of the match.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Kincade hauls Steel up to a vertical base before launching him into the corner. Steel rebounds into the turnbuckle front-first, he staggers backwards and Kincade scoops him onto his shoulders from behind, hitting an electric chair drop. Steel slowly gets to his feet, Kincade stretches out his right knee before grabbing Steel’s hair and smacking it into his knee repeatedly.

Steel staggers around when Kincade finally releases, eventually he slumps into Kincade who hits a Fireman’s carry gutbuster. Cover.

RJ: Ridiculous power from Kincade.

MW: I have not seen as dominant a figure as him since Nemesis RJ. Kincade is unbelievable. Steel is no mug, he’s beaten some of the best competitors in this company yet isn’t even getting a look in.

RJ: Kincade got his first real big win last week, he looks well on the way to another here.

Ref: 1.............2.............Kick out!

Steel again kicks out, Kincade drags him up and puts him onto his shoulders, he walks towards the corner before dropping Steel face-first onto the top turnbuckle. Kincade runs in, nailing a big splash. Steel is slumped against the turnbuckle, Kincade retreats back to the opposite corner...

Steel slowly stirs, Kincade starts building up a head of steam as he runs towards Steel...

MW: WOW!

RJ: What an interception from Cassius!

MW: Roundhouse on Kincade!

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

Kincade drives the shoulder up, Cassius gets to his feet and stomps away viciously on the head of Kincade until the referee steps in. Cassius lifts him up, showing a degree of power in suplexingg Kincade into the mat. He rolls up to his feet...spinning neckbreaker from ZHi

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

Cassius gets up to his feet, he waits for Kincade to rise before taking him down with a spin kick. Cassius then clambers onto Kincade and starts pummelling away with huge punches to the head until once more the referee steps in.

RJ: Cassius knows he cannot relent on the offence against Kincade.

Kincade slowly gets to his feet, Cassius quickly boots him in the gut...

RJ: Fisherman’s suplex!

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Kincade gets the shoulder up, Cassius brings Kincade up to his feet where he hits a couple of big forearms to the face. He whips Kincade into the ropes, somehow hitting a snap powerslam. He lifts up Kincade and goes for a more conventional powerslam, but he is unable to get Kincade onto his shoulders.

The big man fights his way out and then bounces off the ropes, he attempts a clothesline but Cassius ducks and chopblocks the monster down to the canvas. He then runs the ropes...

MW: Punt kick!

Ref: 1................2...............Steel breaks the pin

RJ: Missile dropkick!

Steel quickly drags Cassius up to his feet and hits him with an inverted atomic drop, he then bounces off the ropes flooring him with a spinning heel kick. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2......Kick out!

Cassius powers out, Steel places him into a sleeper hold.

MW: Both Cassius and Steel shown their experience in intervening at the right time.

RJ: Steel showing more of his experience by looking to slow this match down with the sleeper.

Steel keeps the hold applied for a good amount of time before Cassius starts fighting it. He gets to his feet and spins out, only for Steel to meet him with a jawbreaker. Cassius stumbles around and walks straight into a high knee from Steel. Cover.

Cassius drives the shoulder up, Steel quickly starts stomping away on Cassius to loud cheers from the Birmingham crowd. He then brings Crimey up to a vertical base, before hitting a suplex. He gets back to his feet, hitting a 2nd suplex. Cassius gets up for a third time, and is hit with a 3rd suplex.

RJ: That was a suprising bit of power from Geoff!

Steel then runs the ropes...

MW: More like the style we know from Steel, driving an elbow into the face.

Ref: 1...............2...............Kick out!

Steel gets to his feet, he sees Kincade is getting up and walks towards the big man. He rises and Steel hits a dropkick which has little effect. He goes for a 2nd dropkick, this time lower and it keels Kincade over. He runs the ropes going for a front flip piledriver but Kincade counters with a big Alabama slam!

Steel staggers up to his feet and walks straight into a huge boot from Kincade...

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

MW: How did he kick out of that?!

Steel is hauled up to his feet by Kincade, who sets up for a powerbomb. Cassius Zhi runs in and shoves Kincade forward, this forces him into dropping Steel. Kincade turns around and Zhi goes for the Dragons Fury, Logan ducks under it and hits a punch to the back of the head. Cassius falls into the ropes, Logan whips him across the ring and then places him into a sleeper hold.

He runs to the corner going for Blind Justice but Cassius shoves him back, Kincade falls into the path of Steel...

MW: Steel works!

Cassius tries to take out Steel but he counters with an STO. He quickly covers Logan Kincade.

Ref: 1....................2............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Steel wins!

MW: Oh wow what a win for Steel!

RJ: A seriously good win over two great competitors.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:40 pm

Lex Hart is shown walking through the backstage area when Alex Walker approaches....

LH: I guess it was only a matter of time.

AW: Till we met again?

LH: Till you showed up. I spose i don't need to know why you're here?

AW: It's not what you think, Lex. I'm not calling in the old pals act. I'm not looking for a favour or some nod to past alliances, but i'd be stupid if i didn't enquire as to....

LH: As to whether i'll join Team 6CW?

AW: Well, you have 6CW blood....

LH: Yeah, on my hands. There's enough talent on this roster from 6CW, why ask me?

AW: I want someone i can trust. This isn't about reliving what we went through. I'm not looking to start some revolution. I just want to prove to McGraw that this is nothing more than business. And to do that, i want the best possible competitors.

LH: Flattery gets you everywhere does it?

AW: No. And i understand if you say no.

Lex Hart pauses and thinks for a moment...

LH: I'm not saying yes and i'm not saying no. I'll think about it. I've started fresh here, don't want people thinking badly of me.

AW: I understand. Good luck out there...

LH: Lex walks off as Steel comes round the corner, he turns looking at Lex walking off...

GS: Didn't take you two long...

AW: It's not like that.

GS: I'm not judging, but people will talk...

AW: Let them. Listen, Geoff, i wanted to thank you for last week. I know we don't have the greatest of history but i wanted you to know that i appreciate you standing up for me.

GS: It's cool. I'm not in the business of watching people get picked on. Hero will tell you that.

AW: And 6CW....

Steel smiles...

GS: I'll tell you the same thing i told McGraw, I do my job. If that means i have to pick a side. But between me and you, i'd rather be on your side of the fence than his. Take it how you will.

AW: Thanks, means alot.

GS: You're welcome.

Steel heads of as Walker ponders for a moment and we head to commercial.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:47 pm

Danny McGraw is shown in his office pacing as Marshall Murdoch walks in....

MM: You look tense, Danny.

DM: Tense? Have you seen what the fuck has gone on tonight?

MM: Well, it's kind of hard to miss.

DM: Shouldn't you be preparing for something?

MM: I was, but then, i figured with whats coming up you might wanna ask me something?

DM: Team 6WF?

MM: If you need me....

McGraw thinks for a moment, wandering back behind his desk and sitting in his chair...

DM: No.

MM: No?

DM: No. Too risky right now. Walker is begging for us to slip up. Begging for an excuse to hang us out to dry. And now with this ref thing....

MM: A formality surely.

DM: Maybe, but we still have to be careful....

McGraw sits back in his chair, a grin etches across his face....

DM: Or maybe, we play this a different way...

MM: How?

DM: Something a bit more, rewarding shall we say. Something he won't see coming. Something that he can't take away from you, should of course, you win tonight.

MM: I'm listening.

Marshall sits on the edge of the desk as the camera fades out...

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:48 pm

RJ: Hello again everyone and now we have a triple threat featuring three of the biggest names in 6WF.

MW: Certainly Crime Lord and Lex Hart can claim that title, but now they are joined by Lukas Takeo who is fast becoming a truly main event contender.

RJ: His win over Cassius Zhi raised a few eyebrows that’s for sure…..

"From Yesterday" blasts out of the speakers and Lukas Takeo strides out onto the aisle. His head is bowed and covered with a towel. He slowly makes his way down the aisle as the crowd boo.

MW: The crowd making their feelings known, but it isn’t loud is it RJ?

RJ: No….I have to say that most people here are still struck dumb by the sheer presence of Takeo.

Takeo enters the ring and flings the towel from his head. He then stands in the corner to await his opponents.

RJ: A true monster of a man.

MW: And this guy isn’t far behind!

“Rain Wizard” sounds out across the arena and Crime Lord soon appears under a lone spotlight. He stands there for a few moments while the crowd boo. Suddenly he raises his arms in the air as pyros explode above him. Then he starts to make his way down to the ring.

RJ: Crime Lord was on the losing team last week…..

MW: Team RJ?! If that match proved anything then it is that Crime Lord stands alone at the moment.

“Be Myself” starts to play and the crowd break out in huge cheers. Lex Hart walks out into the arena and soaks up the atmosphere. He acknowledges the crowd before striding down to the ring.

RJ: Lex Hart has been steadily climbing the rankings since his change to fan favourite.

MW: I don’t think he has the same intensity. With the other guys involved in this match, that is exactly what he needs!

All three men wait in individual corners before the referee signals for the bell. Lex immediately goes over to Takeo and starts pounding away. Crime Lord just watches them slug it out as Hart and Lukas exchange big blows by the ropes. Suddenly Crime Lord rushes over and smashes Takeo on his back. He flies forward, grabbing Hart as he goes, and both men fall over the top rope to the floor. Crime Lord stands alone in the ring smirking as the crowd boo.

MW: There’s the proof RJ. Fan favourite or heel…..you are all in Crime Lord’s way!

Crime Lord relaxes in the corner while Takeo gets up. He grabs Hart by the hair and flings him towards the steel post with ease. Lex slams into it hard and staggers around. Takeo charges at him before hitting him in the face with a big boot. Hart flies backwards and his spine hits firmly against the announcer table. Lukas turns round to the ring, where Crime Lord is applauding sarcastically. Takeo glares at him before slowly getting up onto the apron.

RJ: Did Crime Lord make a big mistake there?

Crime Lord’s face becomes more serious as Takeo comes nearer. The two men lock up aggressively and grapple around the ring. Takeo gets the upper hand and pushes Crime Lord to the corner. He goes to whip him to the other side but Crime Lord reverses and sends Takeo towards the turnbuckle instead. Crime Lord then runs in and slams into Takeo with a clothesline. Lukas stumbles out of the corner allowing Crime Lord to lift him into the air and drop him to the mat with a spinebuster. He then hooks the leg.

RJ: Kickout!

Crime Lord gets Takeo back to his feet and boots him in the gut before going for a suplex. He tries to hoist Takeo up but Lukas stands his ground and tosses his arms away. He then crashes Crime Lord to the floor with a suplex of his own. He runs the ropes and drops an elbow down upon Crime Lord’s head. He goes for the cover.

MW: Shoulder up!

Takeo lifts Crime Lord back up and whips him to the ropes. Crime Lord rebounds and smacks straight into a lariat by an in-running Takeo. Lukas angrily looks out into the crowd before he places Crime Lord’s head between his legs. He then hoists him up onto his shoulders.

RJ: POWERBO……..

MW: LEX!!!

As Takeo is ready to send Crime Lord down with a powerbomb, Hart has climbed the turnbuckle from the outside and launches himself at Crime Lord who is still balanced on Takeo’s shoulders. He clotheslines him off before Takeo knows anything about it. Lex is quickly onto his feet and smacks Takeo in the head with a spinning heel kick. Takeo just manages to stay on his feet but Lex rebounds off the ropes and sends Lukas down with a bulldog.

RJ: LEX ON FIRE!

MW: SHARPSHOOTER! SHARPSHOOTER!

Lex goes over, turns the massive legs of Takeo round and locks in his submission finisher. He arches his back to increase the pain and Takeo screams out while shaking his head furiously. The referee asks him if he wants to submit and Lukas has his hand hovering in the air ready to tap.

MW: CRIME LORD TO HIS FEET!

RJ: MAFIA MOW DOWN!!!

Suddenly Crime Lord is up and runs at Hart, sending a knee straight to his face. Lex goes down and the move breaks down. Takeo crawls over to one side clutching his legs in pain. Meanwhile, Crime Lord has Lex up onto his feet and swivels Hart around.

RJ: CUSTODY!!!

Crime Lord drops Hart down with the Unprettier before rolling Lex onto his back. He casually covers Lex, thinking the match is over.

RJ: OH! SO CLOSE!

Crime Lord grabs his head in frustration and shouts at the referee. Before the referee can reply Takeo comes up behind him and slams Crime Lord on the back of the head. He hoists both Lex and Crime Lord to their feet and slams their foreheads together. He then places his opponent’s heads under each arm, waits a few moments and then slams them both down to the canvas with a double DDT.

MW: THAT WAS AWESOME!

Takeo wanders around the ring aggressively before grabbing Crime Lord by the throat. He stares into his eyes before hoisting him up over his shoulders. He again walks around the ring, before standing in the middle and pausing.

RJ: SAMOAN DROP!

MW: NO!

As Takeo has Crime Lord over his shoulders, Lex runs the ropes and dropkicks Takeo square in the jaw. He staggers backward after the blow and Crime Lord falls down to the mat and remains motionless. Lex hits Takeo with another dropkick which sends him backward over the ropes to the outside. Takeo is able to land on his feet on the outside and uses his long arms to swipe Lex’s legs from under him. Lex falls to the mat, while Takeo climbs up onto the apron.

MW: LEX BACK UP!

RJ: FLATLINE! ONTO THE ROPES!

MW: TAKEO FLYING!

Hart quickly gets to his feet and grabs the head of Takeo before performing an RKO. Instead of landing on the mat, Lukas is sent careering down onto the top rope and catapults off of it. He crashes back to the floor and his head smashes hard against the guardrail. Lex watches him as he tries to recover before turning back round.

RJ: LOCK AND LOAD!!!

As Lex turns, Crime Lord is up already. He boots him in the gut, hauls Hart onto his shoulders and then performs a quick F5. He scrambles quickly over to Lex and hooks the leg.

RJ: CRIME LORD WITH THE WIN!

Crime Lord rolls out of the ring and celebrates on the aisle. The fans boo loudly as he backs up the ramp with his arms raised in victory.

MW: A good hard fought win there for Crime Lord!

RJ: Once again proving to the roster that he doesn’t answer to anyone!

Crime Lord reaches the end of the aisle and walks behind the curtain as Lex starts to recover in the ring. He manages to get to his feet but he looks very unsteady. He starts to turn round again.

RJ: TAKEO! CHOKESLAM!!!!

Takeo has slid into the ring and, when Lex turns round, he grabs him by the throat. He hoists him up into the air before dropping him hard onto the mat again. Hart is out cold on the canvas as Takeo stares down at him.

MW: He lost the match, but Lukas Takeo still making a statement!

RJ: Chokeslam for Zhi last week. And now Hart this week. Who is going to be next in line?!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:53 pm

RJ: Folks, coming up we have the first picks for Survival and after that, we see Mr Kenty and Nay Bother in action as they take on Mike Hill and the antagonistic, Anti-Hero...

MW: That's right, but before we go there, this week, Mr Kenty took time out from his busy schedule to conduct an intimate interview, answering questions from his legions of fans, let's take you to earlier this week...

*The screen bursts into life as the audience are greeted with a pastoral surrounding with plenty of trees and grass as the hills of the countryside roll in the background. The late winter sun is high in the sky as the camera zooms in on what appears to be the official 6WF headquarters. The black and white paint scheme runs across the entire building as the yellow 6WF sign is seen, high in the sky supported by the building. The scene then cuts into the headquarters into what appears to be one of the media centre's with plenty of 6WF journalists, crew members and stage-hands all busy.*

*The camera pans around the huge room, packed with equipment and photoshoot area's set up by the experience crew members. The camera continues to pan, showing journalists on their smartphones on various sites such as Twitter and Facebook or in deep conversation in a phonecall. Finally, the camera is greeted by a dapper looking Jack Reynolds who is wearing a sophisticated blue suit, with silver cufflings to boot. His hair is jelled slickly to the left. With a warm smile, Reynolds addressing the world.*

JR: Welcome 6WF universe to a highly special and revealing insight into the world of our journalists and crew members who makes us tick here at 6WF. We are currently on the outskirts of London, where are headquarters is based and we have a very special guest also who is going to answer some questions for us in a few moments. He is currently over their, doing some questions for the offical 6WF magazine and in a photoshoot but will be over in a few moments. For now, we have chief editor of 6WF magazine, Josh Spice. Josh welcome!

*Josh comes into shot, wearing a pair of jeans and a long sleeved white shirt. His face unshaven, with a pair of black glasses also on show.*

JS: Hello Jack, hello everybody!

JR: How are you feeling today sir?

JS: I'm very well thanks. Day is going smoothly without a hitch. We have a very talented superstar in Mr Kenty down here doing some PR work and taking time out to appear on our magazine including answering some questions sent from the fans, so it's going well.

JR: That's good to hear. You mention Mr Kenty is here, he's coming up in a bit folks but what made you select Kenty to come down here and be apart of our great magazine?

JS: Well, quite simply we chose Mr Kenty as he is such a fantastic athlete and also a great person inside and out. The fitness of this guy is incredible..many of the fans write to us and ask how he keeps it up and to such a consistent standard. Totally committed to 6WF and it's simply a pleasure to have him down here today.

JR: Indeed. So what can you tell us about the media centre then?

JS: Well down to the right of this space, we have the offices with a consistent and steady amount of employees who manage the official site for the fans, the forums and the blogs. We also have open space area for the journalists to upload stories and breaking news to Twitter and Facebook, that's popular! In this specific area of the floor, this is where the magic happens so to speak!

JR: Do you mind sharing with the fans and millions around the world?

JS: Absolutely. Where the magic happens so to speak I'm referring to where superstars are interviewed by a specific editor of the magazine behind that curtain to the right of us. Essentially, it's a soundproof booth where superstar and editor can discuss topics and questions without distractions.

*Spice points to the black booth, as the camera hovers over it showing it to the audience. The camera then returns to both men.*

JS: Also we have the photoshoot area's where superstars will do specific poses to be placed into our magazine and we have our extremely respected and qualified photographers to do this.

JR: Ahh Brilliant. Do you reckon we could see a copy of the magazine soon.. fresh of the press?

JS: Perhaps! haha! all the guys are working like mad to finish it and it should be done soon. If you guys stick around.. you never know!

JR: Well we shall see Josh! I'm excited to see what you guys have cooked up. Josh Is a very busy man so therefore were going to have to bid Josh farewell. Many Thanks, Josh we shall see you soon.

JS: Thanks Jack.

*Josh exits the scene down to the offices as the camera returns back to Jack Reynolds.*

JR: And now ladies and Gentleman, the former Freeweight champion, Tag-Team Champion and International Champion.. welcome, Mr Kenty.

*Kenty enters shot in a very mellow manner but with a cheeky grin. He is wearing denim blue jeans, a long black shirt and a grey beanie. He is also sporting a very expensive looking leather watch and a trendy wristband. Shaking hands with Jack quickly, Kenty acknowledges the camera and waves cheekily before speaking.*

Kenty: Wow.. hello Jack, looking very well. Hello everybody!

JR: Mr Kenty! How are we good sir?

Kenty: I'm feeling fresh.. I'm feeling fine and in a very good mood! how are you Mr Reynolds?

JR: I'm good thanks Kenty.

Kenty: Great! I bet your no stranger to this place? the frantic behaviour.. the chaos.. the superstars! I can't keep up Jack.. I really can't! It's all to much!

JR: haha, your having fun here today then.

Kenty: Without question, It's such a big honour to be chosen to be here today. Sure it's a busy schedule for me, but visiting all the people.. signing coffee mugs, shirts, magazines etc it's fantastic. It's great to be meeting the people that drive the media department and It's been great being here. Wish I could be here everyday!

JR: But then you wouldn't be at the gym?!

Kenty: Indeed. But I have had a good session this morning. Cycling and swimming for cardio this morning and then a gym session this evening. So yeah.. fun times!

JR: Good to see all your bases are covered!

Kenty: Hehe, yes indeed.

JR: So Kenty, what have you been up to today here at 6WF headquarters?

Kenty: Well it's been a very busy day but as you know, I have been chosen to come here today to have a segment in this month's addition of 6WF official, which will be hitting shelves I believe next week! some good questions..some fun and some photo's that you will all love! ladies..I'm looking at you! but also I have been here meeting all the people that drive this company and also some of the big guys upstairs about upcoming PR activities and sponsors etc.. so exciting times!

JR: Care to tell us of these potential sponsorship avenues and PR activities?

Kenty: I would tell you if I could! haha! but no.. ideas are in the pipeline and I'm very excited to see what happens over the coming months. You're all going to have to wait and see folks!

JR: Always the one eh Kenty?

*Kenty nods and smiles as Reynolds shakes his head laughing before continuing to speak.*

JR: Now, down to business. Over the past week I have started a trend of Twitter called "Ask Kenty" and the vast majority of the 6WF universe have asked some great questions and I have selected ten questions which I feel you will get most fun out of. Are you ready?

Kenty: When Am I not ready Jack?! fire away!

JR: Okay..

*Reynolds pulls out ten cards, with the 6WF logo on the back and prepares to flick through them to ask Kenty a few questions.*

JR: Okay question one, this is from Homeboy17 and he asks.. Who is your biggest influence in professional wrestling?

Kenty: Wow.. biggest influence in professional wrestling? I would have to say Randy Savage. That dude had charisma and intelligence. I remember watching as a small kid about the age of six in the early nineties and just being completely awestruck by this larger than life character who I had the up most respect for. The feud with Ric flairs and WCW were incredible. Hope that clears up your question Homeboy!

JR: Okay question two, this is from Jamiekeane and he asks.. How do you spend your freetime away from the business?

Mr Kenty: Good question. The fans wan't the truth I will give them the truth! I know many guys will say partying with the ladies, up all night and sleeping all day but I'm a fairly private person. I respect my privacy and personal life. I love going out but I'm fairly level headed and enjoy the small things in life. That doesn't mean I don't like to go out, but I wouldn't tell you what me and my friends get up to!

JR: Who are you friends?

Mr Kenty: It's a good thing you don't know them!

*Reynolds chuckles as Kenty wryly smiles*

JR: Question three, this is from John1982 and John asks.. what is your training regime consist of?

Mr Kenty: Many things! I enjoy swimming and cycling. I feel it's such a nice break from the hectic lifestyle we all have. The Gym is perfect.. I usually start with a hour cardio each day.. I train every day apart from Saturday and Sunday but I start with a hour cardio each session. It varies from the cross trainer, treadmill and the rowing machine. I then do another hour of weights, doing a different body part each day. I try and combine sessions also such as chest and shoulders.

JR: Question four, and this is from themagicbush! He or she asks.. Whats your favourite music?

Mr Kenty: My favourite music? well it varies. I have many tastes in music.. I like the recent stuff in the charts.. I like some of the old stuff like my folks like back in the day so to speak and then I like some metal etc. It always helps me in the gym.. it's like a helping hand.. the aggression!

JR: Question Five, this is from Katie18 and she asks.. What's match have you been in which has completely destroyed you mentally and physically since you have been wrestling?

Mr Kenty: Wow.. well I have been in some crazy matches But.. ahh jheeze I'm going to have to give it to a match I was put into over on 6CW where it was for the tag-team titles and I was defending with Michael Sweetwater in a TLC match.. Let's just say the preparation and the morning after was something indeed! I must add a close second was the Elimination Chamber I was in at Betrayal. The next morning I was stiff as a plank!

JR: Question Six, this is from 6WFJack and Jack asks.. What was your previous job before 6WF?

Mr Kenty: My previous job before 6WF was a cleaner at a gym believe it or not! I was a regular at the gym and the fella's down in London soon got to know me and I got to know them too. As soon as I turned sixteen I was offered a work placement and after that a Job.. I also completed my personal training course so if you ever need a PT Jack I'm here!

JR: I may take you up on that Kenty.. aha! Okay question seven, and this from the darkwolf43 and they ask.. Was it a difficult choice to join 6WF?

Mr Kenty: Best question so far.. well I will let you into a little secret. A few weeks before 6CW folded, at a Supershow I was approached by Alex Walker and Danny McGraw together. They both talked to me and put the idea in my head. At the time I knew from Alex that 6CW was in trouble financially and that as my boss it was the best to negotiate a deal with another fed and so I did. Things quickly moved and I signed a contract with 6WF and Danny McGraw with Alex's blessing. And here I am today! I'm glad 6CW is also back.. those guys are doing well and I wish them the best.

JR: And a return one day?

Mr Kenty: Nope. As far as I concerned I'm on a new chapter in my life and I'm loving life here. But never say never..

JR: Interesting. Okay question, eight. This is from JoParkes and Jo asks, arguably the question all ladies wan't to know.. is Mr Kenty single?

Mr Kenty: No comment! I couldn't possibly comment.. but who knows. If I did she would be a pretty lucky lady and I a very lucky guy! but I'll keep the cards close to my chest on that one. Sorry Jo!

JR: Question nine, and this a interesting one.. this is from AmericanRick and Rick asks.. Does Mr Kenty have any regrets?

Mr Kenty: No regrets what so ever. I fully believe you should live life as loud as possible without backing down from a challenge. What I have done in the past and the present is been done on a concious choice I have made.. I follow my heart and I do what my heart says, not my head. I have been called everything under the sun and done things people may not like but I do not have any regrets, no.

JR: Finally Question ten, this is from AdamTurner and adam asks.. what is Mr Kenty's favourite show or shows? and do you promise to follow me on Twitter and also give us a Kenty introduction?

Mr Kenty: Neat question. I'm usually very busy but when I have a chance I enjoy many sports like Football and Formula one. I'm also a huge fan of shows such as the Only Way is Essex and shows like that. I like The simpsons,South Park and Family guy.. always good to have a laugh at. And for the record I have met Joey Essex and He is a very nice guy! he did say I need to top up my tan though.. so that's another thing on the agenda! as for a follow on twitter Adam.. who knows. Stick around and I may follow you.. As for a Kenty introduction.. Adam this is for you..

Ladies and Gentleman.. boys and Girls of all ages.. I will be following a man on Twitter who asked me a question.. no wait I will be following all of you who asked me a question because you all rock. And do you wan't to know the name of your new follower? his name is...

MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTYYYY!

Kenty!

*Laughing Jack Reynolds claps as Kenty winks at the camera and does a love heart at the camera in jest. Suddenly Josh Spice returns clutching a magazine.*

JS: Look what I got lads!

*Mr Kenty takes a peep before looking at the ground smiling and shaking his head and Reynolds smiles in approval. Josh places the magazine on a nearby coffee table.The camera pans in showing Mr Kenty holding his wrist with a intense stare into space with a blue wall behind him. Above him is the 6WF logo and a quote in bright white "Why I will get my mojo back" next to a triumphant looking Kenty on the magazine. The screen fades to darkness as the final image is all three men congratulating each other and shaking hands.*

RJ: An absolute credit to this business, Mike.

MW: I have to agree, classy through and through. Will he feature for either team at Survival?

RJ: He'd be a huge asset to either side, Mike, and we'll find out next!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:54 pm

MW: Folks, it’s the moment we’ve been waiting for since last week. The first picks for Survival.

RJ: This could be huge, Mike. We have no clue who either man has picked. We’ve seen tonight that both men have spoken with Geoff Steel, and that TGA has flat out refused to join Team 6WF. But McGraw claims to have an ace up his sleeve, so this could get very interesting, very quickly….

MW: I can’t wait, ‘Arj…

RJ: Me either, Mike. Now lets take you back to last week and how this came about….

The video plays the main event of last week as McGraw hits the ring…

Walker looks exasperrated...

AW: Are you kidding me, Danny? Everything that's going on, and you're asking me what my problem is? Your little lapdog is running amock around this place cause you let his leash run a little loose and now the shits hit the fan....

Marshall steps forward grabbing Walker by the shirt...

RJ: Oh dear, this is what i feared....

MW: Hold on, 'Arj, i think Steel has seen enough....

The crowd cheer as Geoff Steel stands behind Walker, he grabs Marshall's arm, releasing his grip on Walker and pushing him back as Cobra grabs Marshall, pushing him to the side....

RJ: I think these guys have seen enough....

MW: And who would've thought Steel would side with Walker....

Marshall remonstrates with Cobra. He looks over at McGraw who motions for him to leave the ring, much to Marshall's disgust. He stares up at Walker and gestures as Cobra watches him towards the rampway. Walker nods in appreciation at Steel who steps back as Walker locks eyes with McGraw....

AW: So come on, Danny, what's your excuse this time? Can't blame The Saint, he's not here, and Patricks was down, so there's your second fall guy out of the window....

DM: Oh accidents happen, Walker!

AW: An accident?

DM: That's right, it was hardly intentional, the ref got in the way...

AW: In the way? He was stopping your little puppet kicking the crap out of a defenseless man! You're a god damn joke, McGraw, you've lost it. I gave you the chance last week to prove you weren't crooked and bent and yet here you are again, selling yourself down the river to protect your ailing little enterprise.

DM: Oh you'd know all about selling yourself down the river, wouldn't you, Alex? Prostituting yourself to get to the top. Screwing over anyone and everyone in your way....

AW: Oh here we go again...

DM: You're damn right we're going again. Every week i have to put up with that smug, polished, condescending look on your face. Rubbing it in cause somehow you found sanctimony after all your previous offences. That patronising manner in which you preach to me, like somehow you're better than me....

AW: Well if the cap fits....

DM: YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN ME!!!

McGraw lights up with rage, screaming into the face of Walker....

DM: TAKE A LOOK AROUND, ALEX! WHAT DO YOU SEE HUH??!!

McGraw gestures to Leone and Steel....

DM: Your failures, under MY roof. My contracts! My company! YOU'VE GOT NOTHING! NO RESPECT! NO DIGNITY! NO LEGACY! YOU'RE A GOD DAMN FAILURE AND I'M SICK OF YOU!!!!

The crowd boo McGraw as he paces the stage in anger....

RJ: McGraw has properly lost it here, and Walker does not know where to put himself....

DM: This issue isn't just about referee's, it's not about Marshall, Leone, Steel or anyone else. This is personal between me and you, just like it's always been. And ever since you got your foot in the door you've made your subtle little points.

AW: Like how...

DM: You know exactly how. And i'm done. It comes down to this. You hate the fact that you screwed 6CW up. You HATE the fact that 6WF is the biggest name out there and you HATE the fact that everywhere you turn, your former stars are flourishing under my wing.

AW: Is that it?

DM: Yes it is!

AW: I've never heard such rubbish...

Walker turns away from McGraw who steps forward, grabbing Walker and spinning him round....

DM: DON'T YOU DARE TURN YOUR BACK ON ME!!

MW: Oh my....

DM: You wanna undermine me, play games, go ahead. You can have your pissing contest. At Survival, bring your best. You pick 5 of your former 6CW 'stars' and i'll pick my 5 6WF, and we'll see which one of us is the true 'leader of the pack'. At Survival, Team 6WF v Team 6CW, Walker v McGraw, Bragging Rights, call it what you damn well please. But be ready to suffer...

*Crowd Pop*

McGraw slams his mic into the chest of Walker and heats straight out of the ring. Walker looks round in disbelief at Steel who shrugs his shoulders....

The camera moves to the stage, showing two podiums set up. One with a 6WF logo and the other a 6CW before the crowd boo as ‘Run This Town’ plays and Danny McGraw walks out on to the stage, grinning as he steps behind his podium…

DM: Good evening, welcome to the first picks for the Survival main event of Team 6WF versus Team 6CW. I’d stand here and run through the history of this match, but given that you’ve all just seen it, that would be pointless, so I’ll go ahead and introduce the ‘leader of the opposition’, if you will, the manager of Team 6CW, Mr Alex Walker…

The crowd cheer in sections as ‘Numb’ erupts from the speakers and Alex Walker steps on to the stage as McGraw sarcastically applauds…

AW: Enjoying this are you, Danny?

McGraw smiles….

DM: I’ll be enjoying it even more come Survival, Alex…

AW: Sure, now lets get this pissing contest over and done with….

DM: Now, now, Alex. No need to be so hostile, where’s your spirit of competition?

AW: I dunno, Danny? Maybe I left it in the ring with me last week when you had a meltdown? Maybe I just don’t want this boiling it over into something it’s not. Either way, I’ve got my first pick sorted and I’m ready when you are….

DM: Good to know, Alex. In the interest of fairness I propose a coin toss to decide who announces their picks first, agreed?

AW: Sure…

DM: You call…

McGraw removes a coin from his pocket and rests it on his thumb….

AW: Tails.

McGraw flicks the coin in the air, both men watching as it falls to the ground. McGraw bends down and picks up the coin…

DM: Tails it is!

Walker smiles as McGraw steps behind his podium and the crowd erupt into chanting…

Crowd: WE WANT STEEL! WE WANT STEEL! WE WANT STEEL! WE WANT STEEL!

RJ: I think it’s quite obvious who the fans want Walker to pick, and McGraw doesn’t look at all happy.

AW: I guess I’d be stupid to go against the majority here, so, without further ado…

Crowd: YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

AW: The first member of 6CW…………..Geeoooofffff Steeeeeellll!!!!

The crowd cheer with approval to the disgust of McGraw….

MW: Walker picks Steel, a 6CW original, one of the most popular members of the roster! Huge pick for 6CW…

AW: Over to you, Danny….

Walker smiles at McGraw who’s expression changes, a sly grin crossing his face and the crowd begin to chant….

RJ: Are they for real or are they mocking him….

Crowd: TGA! TGA! TGA! TGA! TGA! TGA! TGA!

MW: I think they are mocking him…

McGraw chuckles, wagging his finger at the crowd….

DM: Steel’s a hell of a pick, Alex. And you’ve got to love this crowd’s enthusiasm I’ll admit, and I know, losing TGA was a blow, but you know what, Alex? I got to thinking that actually, rather than asking people, rather than looking for a best fit, I’d just tell people. I don’t need permission; they work for me, why should I ask someone to do their job? So the first pick for Team 6WF is……

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:55 pm

RJ: Here we go….

DM: Keith Leone!

*Crowd Pop*

MW: Leone!? 6CW original Keith Leone is on Team 6WF! Unbelievable!!

Walker looks calm as the crowd chant for Leone….

AW: Nice pick, Danny? Now are we done here?

DM: Hold on, Alex. How about we make this interesting? One more coin toss, winner gets the additional pick?

RJ: Hold on a second folks….

Walker turns and looks at McGraw….

AW: What’s the point?

Dm: Why not? The whole roster is up for grabs? Why not make it interesting? It’s purely down to luck. One flick of a coin? Live a little, Alex….

Walker waits momentarily. Contemplating the offer before nodding to cheers from the crowd…

AW: Ok, why not. Infact, seeing as I called first, you can have this one….

DM: Sounds fair, here…..i call tails….

McGraw hands the coin to Walker who tosses it straight up. McGraw doesn’t even watch the coin fall as he stands smirking. Walker bends down, he looks at the coin before looking up at McGraw….

AW: It’s tails….

McGraw bends down, grabbing the coin and smiling to himself. The crowd are silent as McGraw looks at Walker….

DM: How to follow Leone, huh? Such a wealth of talent available…there’s Cassius, Crime Lord, Logan, Marshall? But why go for the big names, Alex? Why not look at this more methodically, why not try to hit you where it hurts, stop you forging or rekindling old allicances….

RJ: No way….

DM: That’s why my second pick and the next member of Team 6WF is someone very well known to you, Alex. A man you’ve worked with very closely. A man who empowers everything about the 6CW that YOU held so dear…….my pick…….is Lex Hart!

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

RJ: I don’t believe it!!!

Walker snarls through gritted teeth as McGraw turns away before stopping…..

DM: Oh, and Al? Next time, check the coin….

McGraw tosses the coin at Walker who looks in disgust at the double sided coin…

RJ: Wait a minute! McGraw played Walker for a fool! And Team 6WF has Lex Hart and Keith Leone! Two former 6CW rivals!

MW: They are 6WF now, ‘Arj, McGraw is a genius. Walker can’t believe it! He’s been duped!

Walker stands on the stage staring at the coin as Lockdown heads to a commercial.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:04 pm

Logan Kincade is shown backstage angrily gesturing at a stagehand....

LK: I don't care what McGraw is or isn't doing. I demand to see him.

Crime Lord strolls over....

CL: So uptight, Logan. Then again, i would be, i mean, all this talk of dominance and the best thing you have to your name is a win over Kuinshi. That'll make people take notice. Maybe you should just give up the title. You're little title reign has gone stale...

LK: Stale? Like a worn out gimmick that's been round the block more times than Clarissa....hnnnnnnnnnn you think you belong at another table Mr Lord of Crime. But you're no better than me.

CL: Care to prove it?

LK: Hahaha hnnnnnnnn, what's your stip?

CL: Next week, one on one. If i beat you, i get a title shot. If you win, then maybe, just maybe i'll leave you in piece and find some other poor, mindless idiot to embarrass....

LK: Setting yourself up for a failure, Crimey, that's not like you.

CL: It's hardly a failure, Logan. It's win, win for me. See when i beat you, i'll, then beat you for that belt, and prove that the second you came up against a true champion. And if by some miracle, you win? I'll move on, find myself another target and leave you to your next mediocre feud...

Logan snarls at Crime Lord who moves closer to Logan....

CL: Like it or lump it, Logan. One way or another i'm leaving you behind. See you next week.

Crime Lord walks off as Logan storms up the corridor.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:15 pm

Anti-Hero is stood backstage with Kayleigh Reed...

KR: Hero....

AH: Anti-Hero....

KR: Right.....Anti-Hero, after weeks of fan altercations and avoiding Geoff Steel, tonight you have a break when you team with Mike Hill to take on Mr Kenty and Nay Bother, can we expect more of the same this week?

AH: More of the same?
You mean more revelations?
More upfront honestly?
More altercations?

KR: More stuff about the rejects?

AH: I don't need to talk about them.
They know who they are.
They know what they are about.
They know when the time is right they will rise.

KR: Do you have any thoughts on the Survival match?

AH: No.

KR: Nothing at all?

AH: No.

KR: Do you mind me asking why?

AH: Because it's not about me.
I'm only interested in things that better me.
That boost my status.
Things that will help me evolve.
The rejects will understand.

KR: Ok, and Steel?

AH: The golden boy?

KR: If you like?

AH: When i'm ready, i'll educate poor Geoff.
I'll make him understand my point.
By force if needs be.

Hero turns and walks away from Kayleigh Reed when Mike Hill is stood waiting....

MH: Some things never change, Hero.

AH: By that you mean?

MH: You? Your attitude? You presence? You determination to somehow be the centre of everything. Only, times have changed. You're no longer the big thing around here.

AH: And nor are you the 'next big thing'.

MH: Quite. Only now, i am the big thing. So do me a favour, tonight, try and leave your usual BS out here, and focus on the job in the ring.

Hill walks off as we head to commercial.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:15 pm

RJ: Tag team action up next for you here on Lockdown.

MW: Four of the biggest names in 6WF involved in this contest, some serious issues involved as well.

RJ: Sure is Michael, none more so than this on-going rivalary between Mike Hill and Mr Kenty.

MW: Add into that the Freeweight Champion Mr Kenty and anti-Hero, you have one hell of a contest!

“I fought the law” plays and the crowd’s reaction changes to big cheers as Nay Bother walks out onto the stage with the 6WF Freeweight Title wrapped around his waist. He strides down the ring, slapping the fans hands and slides in under the bottom rope. He gets to his feet and salutes the fans.

RJ: Nay can now prepare himself for Survival, as he knows that he will make the first defence of his belt against Max Adamson.

MW: So where will his mind be tonight now that he is aware of that? Will he already be thinking ahead to Survival?

“Turn up the trouble” blares out and the crowd pop loudly as the lights dim, a silver microphone descends from the rooftops.

Ladies and Gentleman, I hail from Buckinghamshire, England and weigh in at 230lbs...I am MR KENTY.....................KENTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

The lights come back and Kenty strolls down the ramp grinning at Scorpion who is visibly seething. Kenty steps into the ring, slapping hands with Nay.

MW: Very cordial between those two considering Kenty was the man who was defeated the belt.

RJ: It’s fair to say Kenty pins the blame for that particular loss at someone else’s feet.

“The next big thing” blares out and the booing continues as Mike Hill strides out onto the stage. He then proceeds to swagger down the ramp, laughing to himself as the crowd boo. Hill springboards into the ring.

RJ: And here is the man Kenty blames....

MW: What exactly is he blaming Hill for? Hill has out-smarted him 3 weeks in a row, with the same move every time. That says far more about Kenty than it does Hill.

“Absolute Zero” hits and the crowd’s booing goes up another notch as anti-Hero slowly walks onto the stage. He slowly walks down the ramp, staring down at the fans around the arena. He slides under the bottom rope.

RJ: Anti-Hero is the real outsider in this match, not been embroiled in any feuds with these men.

MW: Just the way he likes it Arj. He’s on the peripheral now.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Nay Bother starts the match off with Mike Hill. Nay goes for a lock-up, Hill quickly ducks it and hits a couple of forearms into the back. Nay hits the ropes, Hill goes for a German supGeoff but Nay holds onto the ropes to block the hold. He then elbows Hill away, before bouncing off the ropes. Hill takes Nay down with a spinning heel kick. Cover.

Nay drives the shoulder up, Mike Hill drags Nay up to his feet in a side headlock. Hill is whipped away into the corner by Nay, who then sprints in and connects with a big shining wizard. Nay positions himself on the top rope, flying off and connecting with a one-handed bulldog. He covers.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

MW: Even start between these two old rivals.

Hill kicks out, Nay drags him up to his feet and goes for a supGeoff but Hill blocks then counters with a hard knee up into the gut. Nay keels over, Hill then runs off the ropes and takes Nay down with a chopblock. He goes up to the top rope and steadies himself.

RJ: Mike Time!

MW: Hill already going high risk!

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Hill rolls to Anti-Hero and makes the tag. He steps in reluctantly, waiting for Nay to get to his knees before stomping him back down into the canvas. The freeweight champion is rolled onto his front, then hit with the Hero stomp until the ref stomps. Anti-Hero covers nonchalantly.

Ref: 1..............2......Kick out!

Anti-Hero drags up Nay, he whips him hard into the ropes but Nay bounces off and knocks him down with a huge flying shoulder block. Nay hauls Anti-Hero up and then throws him down with a supGeoff. He drags anti-Hero back up hitting a 2nd and then a 3rd supGeoff before covering.

The freeweight champion drags up the Anti-Hero and reels off a series of back-hand chops into the chest. He tags in Kenty...

RJ: First sign of any real teamwork in this match.

Nay hits a running clothesline, Anti-Hero slumps down and Kenty then sprints in hitting a running facewash. He drags Hero up to his feet and then puts him onto his shoulders, hitting a rolling fireman’s carry slam.

Kenty waits for Hero to rise before hitting a knee lift up into the gut. Hero keels over and Kenty quickly bounces off the ropes, hitting a swinging neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

RJ: I have to say Kenty reminds me of Hero, not this version we see now but what he was like before. Outspoken, brash but funny, with an exciting style.

MW: Yes, there’s just about 8 world titles difference between them RJ! You idiot.

RJ: Doesn’t seem too much difference between them tonight.

Kenty hauls up Anti Hero and fires in a series of punches to the head until Hero falls into the ropes. Kenty puts him onto the apron, looking to set up for a spike DDT but anti-Hero counters by pulling Kenty down throat first across the top rope.

Anti-Hero positions Kenty down on the 2nd rope before springboarding back into the ring, running the ropes and then nailing a 619. Kenty staggers back, Anti-Hero launches off the top rope hitting a springboard double knee drop. Cover.

Anti-Hero drags up Kenty, he whips him hard into the corner before running in and hitting a shining wizard. Hero then lifts Kenty up to the top rope...

MW: Hurracanrana! Amazing from Anti-Hero!

He rolls all the way through to Hill, tagging him in.

RJ: Guillotine leg drop!

MW: What a combination that was!

Ref: 1..............2...............Kick out!

Hill stands waiting for Kenty to rise, he then hits a bridging belly to belly supGeoff.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Kenty kicks out, Mike Hill lifts him up and goes for the Standing Tornado DDT but is shoved away. Hill runs back in at Kenty who counters with a huge boot to the head. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Hill drives the shoulder up, Kenty stands over him before grabbing Hill and driving him face first into the mat with a forward Russian legsweep. Hill is hauled to his feet, hit with an inverted headlock backbreaker and then covered.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Again Hill kicks out, Kenty lifts him to his feet...

RJ: MIC CHECK...

MW: Hill forces him away...

RJ: ROLL UP!

Hill gets the roll up, but the referee isn’t counting as he signals Nay tags in, replays showing Nay slapped Kenty across the chest just before Hill got the roll up.

MW: Great thinking from our Freeweight champion!

Hill rolls away in anger and tags in Anti-Hero, Nay steps in and runs towards Anti-Hero who hits a boot to the stomach, sunset flipping into the cover.

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Nay kicks out, he is up to his feet only to be floored with a Hero Sidekick. Anti_Hero goes to the outside, Nay slowly gets to his feet, Anti-Hero springs off the top rope...

MW: SUPERKICK FROM NAY!

Ref: 1..........................2...........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Nay gets the win over Anti-Hero!

MW: Perhaps the bigger news is Kenty finally didn’t get rolled up!

*Kenty steps into the ring, he and Nay celebrate together before stepping out of the ring.

Anti Hero gets to his feet, shaking his head in anger. Instead of heading up the ramp with Hill, he decides to go out through the crowd. Anti-Hero reaches the top of the steps...

MW: Oh man!

RJ: It’s the fan Hero punched!

The fan stares down at Anti-Hero, who stares back with equal intensity. After a long stare, Anti-Hero shoves him to the floor. Security quickly flood in.

RJ: You can’t do that!

MW: He’s a legend, he can do whatever the hell he wants.

Hero makes his way through the crowd to boo's from the fans.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:23 pm

Chris Patricks is stood backstage with Jack Reynolds....

JR: Chris, tonight you face off against Cobra and Marshall to decide who will referee the title match between Saint and TGA in two weeks, any feelings on this?

CP: Aside from the fact it's a load of bull. What the hell does Walker think he's playing at? I'm no damn referee? I don't get in the ring and count the falls. I wrestler. I'm a damn wrestler. There's nothing in this for me other than being some pumped up GM's lackey. And for the record, if i win, and Saint lays a finger on me, i'm gonna whip his ass so bad he won't make it to Survival.

JR: Speaking of 'Lackey's' you had some harsh words for Marshall Murdoch this week?

CP: He has been given everything since he joined this company…EVERYTHING…and he still cries about not been given what he thinks he deserves, he hasn't earned it, there are people out back busting there balls week in and week out and don’t get half of what he has been but they don’t come out here and cry about it, blame other people like Walker or whoever else you’ve pissed off lately, you are a joke Marshall you always have been, right from the start of the Church, even Hero had to bring in Crowley and then Crime Lord because he knew you didn’t have it in you to be a leader, to be the Big man on campus, you are and always will be a lackey to betters and ego-maniacs.

JR: Needless to say, there's plenty of tension there.

CP: Damn straight. At least Cobra has some class, some history, even if he is a dirty little mexican. But Marshall, he's just a poor mans Clarke James and that's saying something. Going out there and making sure that little pissant can't claim anything else is all the motivation i need tonight.

JR: Thanks for your time Chris.

CP: You're welcome.

Patricks heads off and we head to commercial.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:26 pm

RJ: Up next we have our original main event, TGA taking on Keith Leone...

MW: That's right, and earlier we showed you comments from Keith Leone about TGA, so let's take you back again and see what TGA had to say about his opponent....

TGA: This week I take on someone who I was forced to team up with last week. What a treat for you guys! I know we constantly hype about every Lockdown main event being a possible PPV show-stealer- take last weeks battle of the titans for instance. But this week it really doesn't get any bigger or better.

6wF Champion vs TAW Champion.
Former 6CW star vs 6wF Legend.
"Champ" vs Champ.
Keith Leone vs The Godsent Athlete.

(The crowd cheer loudly at both names.)

RJ: The atmosphere when they both hit the ring on Friday night is going to be incredible!

TGA: I don't need to defend myself as a World Champion, I seem to spend most of my airtime doing just that. But I do need to defend my loyalty. You see Leone, you were right when you said that I had relied on other people to launch my career. The Dynasty and New Dynasty were two of the fiercest, most dominant factions that this company has ever witnessed. Each week we would take pleasure in systematically destroying our targets. Be it to keep the World Title within the group or avenging some past demons. But we stuck together.

Well, we did for a while. That was a long time ago and it taught me that loyalty to others in this company can be a blessing, but also a curse. No alliance is ever going to last forever. One man is always going to be more successful and the envy that breeds... The bitter feeling that creates is deadly. So that's why I choose my allies closely. I don't want to team up with anyone that I can't trust completely, so that always means that I won't like who I'm teaming up with.

Yes it is a benefit when guys like Cobra and Geoff Steel are on your side. And yes, from the minute that bells rings I will do my best to protect and help them in the match. But if at anytime I feel like I'm going to be a target, I have no problem cutting them down to size. That's what I'm going to do to you this Friday Leone.

I'm fed up of your constant impertinence aimed at me. You are always trying to play up as the big man and as of yet you've down little to impress me. You may think the TAW Title doesn't hold much prestige because of its origins, but the only reason that you might see the 6wF title as the top one is because of the prestige I brought to it.

MW: He does remember Crime Lord broke his record doesn't he?

TGA: I may not be able to stay loyal to the people in this company, but I will always be loyal to the company. I am 6wF through and through... But I have the same problem that Keith does, if I wanted to fight for my company then I have to fight for a man that I despise. Danny McGraw represents all that is wrong with the company. All of his free handouts to mediocre muppets like Marshall Murdoch shouldn't be allowed.

It'd be a lie if I said that I don't want to be involved at Survival. This will be one of the matches that will be remembered for years to come; to have a chance to leave my mark on it would be fantastic. But could I last a match on the same team as someone like Marshall Murdoch or The Saint? The belt on my shoulder is a target, as is yours Keith, so do we risk walking into the lions den where everyone is against us?

Let me be clear... I fear no one in 6wF. I don't fear The Saint. I don't fear Logan Kincade. I don't fear Cassius Zhi. And I definitely don't fear Keith Leone. On Friday night I'm going to show you why I'm fearless. It's because I'm better than you all.

MW: Wow, harsh words there.

RJ: Exactly. Plenty of tension, and up next we'll see the culmination.

A graphic showing TGA v Keith Leone is on the screen as we head to commercial.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:26 pm

RJ: What a match we have right now. The two main guys in the federation slugging it out....one on one.

MW: TAW World Champion against 6WF World Champion. It is a huge battle in store.

RJ: Keith Leone and TGA were on the same team last week and even though Leone picked up the win, he also took the brunt of the damage.....

MW: A Marshall Law to be precise.

RJ: Although this is a non-title match up, there will be a lot of bragging rights to the victor.

MW: The prize is simple RJ.....who is the biggest star in 6WF today?

“Limowreck” plays out and the crowd cheer loudly as Keith Leone walks onto the stage with the 6WF Title wrapped around his waist. Leone strides down the ramp, tagging the fans hands before sliding in under the bottom rope. Leone gets to his feet and holds the title aloft before passing it to the ref and waiting in the corner.

RJ: What kind of condition is Leone in right now?

MW: He took a lot of punishment last week.

RJ: But still managed to get the pin. A mark of a true champion.

Suddenly “Just Close Your Eyes” blasts out of the speakers and the crowd go wild. Smoke starts to fill the top of the aisle before TGA strides out with TAW title over his shoulder. He walks down to the ring as the crowd continue cheering.

MW: TGA got pinned by Anti-Hero last week.......

RJ: But it meant nothing!

MW: Hey, for a guy with the amount of pride TGA has, that has to hurt.

TGA hands his title to the referee who then raises both titles into the air. He then signals for the bell and the two wrestlers immediately lock up.

RJ: Here we go everyone! Hold onto your hats!

TGA gets Leone into a headlock before whipping him to the ropes. He tries a clothesline but Leone ducks and rebounds off the other set. TGA tries a clothesline again, but Leone grabs his wrist, twists it behind his back and holds it there. TGA manages to get his leg onto the ropes forcing Leone to break the hold.

RJ: All very friendly so far......

They lock up again and Leone gets TGA back into an armbar. He kicks him in the gut before flipping him to the mat while keeping the hold locked in. He applies more pressure onto TGA's shoulder while TGA tries to get up. TGA manages to get to his feet, reverse the armbar and send Leone to the ropes. Leone jumps on the second rope and flies backward with a back elbow. However, TGA catches him and sends him back down to the mat with a front facebuster. He then scrambles over to Leone and places him back into a headlock.

MW: A lot of respect being shown here by both guys.

TGA holds the headlock for a while before lifting Leone back onto his feet. He pushes him towards the corner and then whips him to the other turnbuckle. Leone reverses and TGA slams into it. Leone follows up behind him and then sends TGA over his head with a German suplex.

RJ: Kickout!

Leone lifts TGA back up and stands to the side of him. He then sends him to the mat with a Russian leg sweep. He goes over to TGA's legs and goes for the sharpshooter but TGA kicks out as he tries to grab his ankles. Leone staggers backwards as TGA gets up and wraps his arms around him.

RJ: ANGEL CLASH!

TGA hits the belly to back inverted mat slam before hooking Leone's leg.

TGA keeps the pressure up by whipping Leone to the turnbuckle. As Leone ricochets back out, TGA hits him with a spinebuster. He grabs Leone's legs and drops a knee into Keith's breadbasket. Leone wheezes in pain before TGA drops another knee. He looks at the referee to say that it was a legal move and the referee agrees. The TAW champions lifts Leone back up and hoists him onto his shoulders.

RJ: SILENT DEATH!

MW: NO! LEONE HOLDS ON!

As TGA goes for the Go 2 Sleep, Leone manages to grab onto the ropes. The referee forces TGA to break the hold, which he does so reluctantly. He suddenly sprints towards Leone, but he ducks and sends TGA colliding with the bottom turnbuckle courtesy of a drop toe hold. Leone takes a few steps back and readies himself as TGA gets back to his feet.

RJ: CONCUSS-KICK!

MW: TGA TO THE OUTSIDE!

Leone goes for the super kick, but TGA sees it coming and quickly rolls to the outside. He walks around the ring as Leone beckons him to return. TGA has his hands on his hips in frustration as he continues to walk around the outside. He slowly climbs the steel steps and enters the ring again.

RJ: PUNCH AND COUNTER PUNCH SO FAR!

MW: IT IS ALL TOO NICE.......OH!

RJ: YOU SPOKE TOO SOON!

As Leone goes towards TGA ready to lock up again, TGA suddenly boots him in the gut and sends him down with a vicious DDT. He lifts Leone back up and whips him to the ropes. He ducks ready to send Leone flying with a back body drop, but Leone smacks into him with a running knee. He goes for the pin.

Leone continues to up the pace by getting TGA back up quickly even though his pin attempt failed. He puts TGA's head between his legs before slamming him to the mat with a piledriver. He then walks over to the corner and climbs up to the top turnbuckle before flying off it backwards.

RJ: MOONSAULT!

MW: HOOKS THE LEG AND.......

MW: STILL NOT ENOUGH!

Leone slaps the mat in frustration before signalling for the package tombstone piledriver. He waits for TGA to get up as the crowd await the finisher. Leone boots TGA in the mid section before going for the move. However, TGA manages to stop it by vaulting Leone back over his head. Leone scrambles to his feet quickly and runs at TGA.

RJ: HELL AND BACK!!

MW: GOT TO BE OVER NOW!

TGA slams Leone to the canvas with black hole slam. He is slow to react, still feeling the effects of the moonsault and crawls over to the prone Leone. He manages to lay a hand over Keith's body as the referee starts counting.

RJ: SHOULDER UP! JUST!

MW: THIS IS INSANE!

TGA can't believe it and the crowd are on their feet. TGA gets back up and walks over to the turnbuckle gingerly. He climbs it slowly before flying backward himself.

RJ: GODSENT DROP!

MW: LEONE MOVES OUT OF THE WAY!

Leone manages to roll away from danger and TGA lands hard on his ribs after the moonsault. Both men are down for a good while before Leone wearily gets up and walks to the corner. He waits for TGA to stagger to his feet before careering towards him.

RJ: CONCUSS-KICK!

MW: NO HE CAUGHT HIM!!

RJ: HEAVENS GATE! HEAVENS GATE!

As Leone goes for the superkick, TGA manages to catch his foot in mid-air and twist it round. Leone falls to the mat with TGA still holding onto his opponent’s ankle. TGA then sits on Leone’s back, grabs the other leg and starts to arch backwards. The referee checks on Leone as he cries out in pain and tries desperately to reach the ropes. He is much too far away and the Boston crab is locked in tight. He tries his hardest to move but he isn’t going anywhere.

RJ: I DON’T THINK LEONE HAS A CHOICE HERE!

MW: NOT UNLESS HE WANTS HIS LEGS BROKEN!

Leone clings on and tries again to make his way over to the ropes. This time TGA starts to stand up, stretching Leone’s legs back even further. Keith grabs his hair, before tapping the mat furiously.

RJ: HE TAPPED!

TGA releases the hold and stands against the ropes breathing heavily. Mike Bird enters the ring with both the TAW and 6WF world titles. He hands the TAW title to TGA before laying the 6WF title on the mat in front of the still recovering Leone. He then walks over to the centre of the ring and begins to speak to the crowd.

Bird: THE WINNER OF THIS BOUT…..VIA SUBMISSION….THE REIGNING TAW CHAMPION……… T……..G……A!!!!

The crowd cheer as TGA wearily holds up his arm in victory. Keith Leone manages to get to his feet but immediately starts limping. He manages to lay the 6WF title over his shoulder before making his way over to TGA. He smiles while extending his hand out to TGA who is still breathing heavily. TGA ignores it and starts to turn around.

RJ: Hardly sporting……..

TGA goes to exit the ring but Leone turns him back round and asks him what his problem is. TGA ignores him for a second time and simply stares through Leone. Keith’s face turns to one of anger. He then suddenly shoves TGA to the mat.

The crowd are unsure what to make of this and are unusually silent towards the two fan favourites. With TGA still on the mat, Leone exits the ring and walks up the aisle. He doesn't turn back round to the ring or towards the fans and he soon disappears out of the arena.

RJ: A DISAPPOINTING END TO A GREAT MATCH!

MW: WHO SAYS THEY HAVE TO BE FRIENDS RJ?

TGA gets to his feet, clutching his world title. He also doesn't acknowledge the fans but rolls out of the ring and exits the arena.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:35 pm

Cassius is shown pacing round his locker room as Miss Jessica enters the room...

MJ: You wanted to see me, Cassy?

Cassius turns, his eyes wide and focused as he stares at the fiery red hair of Jessica....

Zhi: It seems that Abe played no part in the appearance of our friend....

MJ: Friend?

Zhi: Yes, the bear, Jessica.

MJ: Ok, what about Lex?

Zhi a bridge i have yet to cross, Jessica. However, my feeling is that if Abe has no involvement, then nor does Hart. He isn't clever enough to risk the wrath and shame of Abe now he's in the good books of all who cross him.

MJ: So like, who do you think it is.

Cassius twitches, his head moving side to side slowly....

Zhi: I don't know. But i believe you and I can easily narrow down the candidates. But first, i need a favour....

MJ: Totally, rub down? Tea run? Maybe a relaxing weekend in a hotel?

Jessica plays with her hair, gazing into Cassius' eyes as he turns from her. Her face drops as he returns clutching at the eyeless bear....

Zhi: I require your handy work. Fix him. Stitch his eyes closed and return him to me. No-one must know of this. Do i make myself clear?

Jessica nods....

MJ: Sure, Cassy, whatever you need....you're ok though? Right?

Cassius sick, sadistic smile returns....

Zhi: All in good time, Jessica. Fix him. Return him. Speak of it to no-one.

Cassius gestures for Jessica to leave before sitting down in front of the chair. He reaches up, grabbing a cup of green tea and placing it in front of him. He shuffles, removing something from his pocket before taking a deep breath. He moves his hand forward, revealing the eyes of the bear. He stares intensely at them, slowly twitching his head from side to side before tossing the eyes across the room. He reaches out, picking the tea from in front of him as the camera zooms in on his sick grin as the steam from the tea waves infront of his face and the camera fades to black.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:45 pm

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to 6WF Lockdown...it is that time again, MAIN EVENT TIME!

MW: Will be a fantastic contest RJ, three men whose stars are certainly rising within 6WF Circles.

RJ: A match that we saw a few weeks ago, when it was the number 1 contendership for the 6WF Title on the line, to be frank it ended up in absolute chaos.

MW: This time the winner will be the guest referee in the TAW Title match 2 weeks from today!

RJ: Not exactly a prize they will want but it is Murdoch who has brought this situation upon them.

“King of the stereo” blazes out through the speakers, green, white and red pyros explode off at the top of the stage and Cobra’s names flash across the screen before the man himself walks out to big cheers. He strides down the ramp, tagging the fans hands before sliding into the ring.

RJ: One of the most naturally gifted competitors I’ve ever seen, Cobra has both the power game and the high-flying ability.

MW: He is a competitor who has transcended both 6CW and 6WF.

“Ascending malice” hits and the crowd descend into loud boos as Chris Patricks strolls out onto the stage. Pyro’s go off around him as The Enigma flashes across the screen, Patricks walks to the ring slowly staring down at Cobra. Patricks springboards in.

RJ: What a rivalry these two superstars of the business have had over the past few months.

MW: I wonder if it will carry on tonight, or will the third man in this match disrupt proceedings.

“Papercut” blares out and the crowd’s loud booing continues as Marshall Murdoch strides out onto the stage. He surveys the arena before staring down at his two opponents in the ring. Murdoch confidently strides to the ring, he steps through the middle rope and again stares across at his opponents.

MW: In my opinion, alongside The Saint, this man is the most dangerous competitor in the company.

RJ: Both have had a tendency to ignore authority, including commissioners and referees.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to kick the match off. Cobra goes in for the lock-up with Christopher Patricks. They are fighting it out in the middle of the ring, Marshall Murdoch doesn’t allow this to happen for too long as he runs in and hits a big boot to the side of Cobra’s head.

The Mexican staggers back, Murdoch motions Patricks towards him. He nods almost reluctantly, Murdoch puts Cobra over his shoulders and drops him gut first across the top rope. Cobra falls back, Patricks hits a bridging German supGeoff. Cover.

Ref: 1...........2.....Kick out!

Patricks rolls away from Cobra, Murdoch hauls up the former TAW Champion and whips him hard into the ropes. Marshall connects with a big back body drop, Chris Patricks bounces off the ropes and connects with a dropkick into the side of the head. Murdoch stands waiting for Cobra to rise, before nailing a Texan Slam. Cover.

Ref: 1..........2.....Kick out!

RJ: Are you surprised to see that these two are working together?

MW: Not particularly. We know both men have ego’s, but it works in their favour to see off one competitor.

Patricks and Murdoch simultaneously stomp away on the head of Cobra who rolls back into the corner. Murdoch drags up Cobra, he nails a series of big shoulder thrusts into the stomach. Cobra staggers forward, Patricks goes to the top rope and flies off nailing a leaping DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

Patricks quickly drags Cobra towards the corner, he then goes up to the top rope. Murdoch spots his opportunity and runs in, he hits a leaping kick into the head and Patricks keels forward. Murdoch puts him onto his shoulders...

MW: Muscle-buster from Murdoch!

RJ: Does that signal the end of the alliance?

MW: I guess so.

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

Marshall drags up Christopher Patricks, he whips him hard into the corner and then follows up with a running clothesline. Patricks stumbles forward and Murdoch goes for a T-Bone supGeoff. Patricks counters with a jawbreaker, he then feeds the boot. Murdoch grabs it but Patricks hits a step over heel kick. He hooks the leg.

RJ: Patricks will have to use his speed to avoid Murdoch, considering the form he is in at the moment.

Murdoch gets the shoulder up, Patricks lifts him to his feet and boots him in the stomach. He then runs off the ropes, connecting with a front flip piledriver.

MW: Great move!

Marshall again drives the shoulder up, Christopher Patricks places Marshall Murdoch into a leg scissors hold. Slowly but surely Murdoch gets to his feet and then somehow counters with a sidewalk slam on Patricks. He covers.

Patricks gets the shoulder up, Marshall rises up to his feet and pummels away on the stomach of Cobra, before placing him into a grounded abdominal stretch. Slowly Marshall drags up Patricks, nailing a pumphandle slam.

Marshall goes to run the ropes but Cobra is up on the apron and he pulls the top rope down, this sends Murdoch down to the outside. Cobra then leaps off the apron, nailing a moonsault onto Marshall!

Cobra is back up onto the apron, Patricks runs towards him but Cobra manages to spin the move, placing Patricks onto the apron. He nails a succession of Muay Thai knees into the face before stepping back into the ring and hitting Patricks with a Spike DDT. He hooks the leg.

MW: I think that is the first bit of offence I have seen from Cobra in this match-up.

RJ: Well with Murdoch down on the outside, he has a chance to really press home his advantages.

Ref: 1............2......Kick out!

Cobra drags Patricks to his feet, he fires in a series of European Uppercuts. Patricks falls into the ropes, Cobra whips him out across the ring nails a big elbow smash. Patricks rolls up to his feet and Cobra runs in nailing a big boot to the head. He hooks the leg again.

Cobra waits for Patricks to rise, he then launches him into the ropes and nails a big spinebuster on the rebound. He stands over Patricks waiting for him to rise, Patricks swings a clothesline at Cobra who ducks and then nails a reverse DDT! Cobra goes to the top rope once more...

MW: Leaping double knee drop!

RJ: He really is so comfortable in those situations on the top rope. Great move.

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

Cobra quickly goes onto the offensive, hitting knees into the back before standing over Patricks impatiently. When he rises, Cobra cracks a kick into the side of the head before putting Patricks in a double underhook hold. He then flips him into the air and then drills him to the canvas with a tigerbomb. Cover.

Cobra allows Patricks to his feet, he then grabs him by the throat and lifts him into the air, hitting a chokeslam into a backbreaker. Cobra stands against the ropes, waiting for CP to rise before running in and hitting a leaping European Uppercut. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

MW: Cobra having a really sustained spell of dominance here.

Patricks drives the shoulder up, Cobra lifts him up to his feet, he hits a knee into the stomach before running off the ropes connecting with a roaring elbow. Patricks staggers up, Cobra goes to whip him into the ropes but Patricks manages to send Cobra into the ropes. Cobra springboards back going for a crossbody...

RJ: Superkick!

MW: What a counter by Chris Patricks!

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

Patricks slowly gets to his feet, having finally recovered from taking a few beatings. He then goes to the top rope...

RJ: Split legged moonsault!

Ref: 1...........2............Murdoch breaks the pinfall with a springboard driving kick.

Marshall shoves Patricks away, Cobra is hauled up to his feet and hits a knee into the stomach, nailing a running bulldog. Marshall goes to the top rope, steadying himself before flying off nailing an elbow drop. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2............Kick out!

Cobra gets the shoulder up, Marshall lifts up Cobra and then hits a knee-breaker. Cobra is then placed into an ankle lock by Marshall Murdoch. Patricks is back on the outside, he flies off the top rope nailing a springboard spiral DDT! Cover.

Ref: 1.............2............Kick out!

Murdoch forces the shoulder up off the canvas, Patricks hauls up Murdoch and connects with a codebreaker. He then goes up to the top rope...

RJ: PUZZLE SOLVER!

Ref: 1................2.....................Kick out!

Marshall drives the shoulder up, Patricks is waiting for him to rise to set-up for the Enigma Bomb but Cobra runs in and connects with an angle slam. Patricks stumbles up to his feet, Cobra boots him in the gut nailing a powerbomb. He hooks the leg.

Patricks kicks out, Cobra goes up to the top rope...

MW: NO KNOWN CURE!

Ref: 1...................2.................Murdoch breaks the pinfall!

Murdoch quickly drags up Cobra and then throws him down with a t-bone supGeoff. Murdoch drags up Cobra, he goes for a powerslam. Cobra starts elbowing away, but Murdoch gets to the ropes and drops him down. Cobra’s head hits the ground hard, the ref rolls out to check on him.

RJ: Didn’t look good for Cobra.

MW: Been fantastic in this match, not the way you want to end an match.

RJ: Wait there, what the hell is Murdoch doing?

MW: The knucks! Brass knuckles!

RJ: God damn it!

Patricks gets to his feet, Murdoch nails him with the brass knuckles. He throws the knuckles away as the ref rolls in, cover.

Ref: 1.......................2.........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: What a disgrace Murdoch is! Absolutely disgraceful.

MW: Great thinking RJ.

RJ: No it was cheating Michael, plain and simple....

Marshall celebrates in the ring but his joy is cut short as 'Numb' blares out of the speakers and the fans cheer the arrival of Alex Walker....

AW: Too easy, huh, Marshall? Couldn't just win fair and square? I assume this is all part of your plan with McGraw to i don't know, get back at me? Make me nervous, less focused on Survival? Either way i don't care because whatever special plan you have, i'll see to it that it doesn't go ahead.

MW: What's he going to do?

RJ: I don't know, Mike!

AW: But, i'm not gonna overturn the result. I'm gonna let this play out. Only, my way. See, Friday March 1st, you will be the Special Guest Referee between Saint and TGA....

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

AW: But you won't be alone. You see, the two men you just cheated, Chris Patricks and Cobra? They will be ringside as the Special Enforcers....

*Crowd Pop*

AW: And if you put a foot wrong, influence the decision, try any sort of screwjob, they have my permission to remove you from the match by any means possible, and assume your role as Referee.

Walker smiles as Marshall fumes in the ring....

AW: Let's see what you do about that Marshall.

'Numb' blares from the speakers as Marshall mouths down at Walker...

RJ: Another huge announcement. 2 weeks today, TGA v The Saint, TAW Title on the line. Marshall Murdoch will be the Special Guest Referee. Patricks and Cobra as Special Enforcers! This is huge!

MW: You can bet McGraw is heading back to the drawing board now!

RJ: Everywhere he turns, Walker has his number! The road to Survival is truly under way! We'll be back next week! Goodnight.

Lockdown goes off the air with Walker smiling on the ramp.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down