6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Results!

Go down

6WF Lockdown Results! Empty 6WF Lockdown Results!

Post by Mat Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:52 pm

"Rest In Pieces" blares out through the speakers, Fireworks go off on the Lockdown stage and the camera swoops around the arena catching all the fans sat cheering in their seats.*

RJ: Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to 6WF Lockdown, live from the LG Arena, Birmingham! I'm RJ and as ever I'm joined by Michael Wire to guide you through all the action this evening.

MW: Evening RJ, and what a show we have in store for everyone tonight, I can't wait!

RJ: You thoughts the Brits was the biggest show on TV tonight, but you're wrong. It's all about 6WF Lockdown and the outstanding matches we have scheduled tonight, none more so than the Main Event, which is a Redemption rematch for the Hardcore Title!

MW: Our Undisputed Champion is also in action up against an old rival, and much, much more! Let's get this show started!

"Saint will have his Redemption tonight"
"Ree is going to get taught a lesson"
"Kenty Sucks"
"Mike Hill sets the Standard"
"Laura Whitmore would rather be here"

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results! Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results!

Post by Mat Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:54 pm

*Kayleigh Reed is backstage...

Kayleigh: I am now joined by The Lords of The Ring, Crime Lord and Alex Daniels. Good evening gentleman...

*Daniels and Crime Lord are shown on screen, which elicits boos from the fans.

Kayleigh: A tough start to your tenure as a tag team, what were your thoughts on last week?

Alex Daniels: There was bound to be a few teething problems to start with Kayleigh, it was the first time we've teamed together where as Nemesis and Kenty have had 2 months working together. And still we ran them close, Kenty went on the kind of comeback everyone has become accustomed to and it did take me surprise. I was ready to win that match...I won't be caught out like that again.

Crime Lord: That's the kind of thing Alex will learn over the weeks as he gets to team with me more often. I've seen it all before Kayleigh, I've seen Kenty do that time and time again. Alex was caught off guard like he said, but I know how to stop Kenty in his tracks, look at my record against him and you will see that is a fact. That's the dynamic of this team, Alex is supposed to learn from me.

Nemesis and Kenty may have won last week, but it won't happen again. Alex knows what to do next time that happens, and I'm sure he will demonstrate it tonight.

Alex Daniels: They might be freakishly tall, but Berg and Takeo are going to be no match for his Lordship. These men aren't wrestlers, they should be working security at my mansion, not stood across the ring from me. These men are my inferiors, our inferiors, and we will show that tonight.

Kayleigh: Strong words but there has already been some doubts expressed by fans about how long this team will last...

Crime Lord: The fans are idiots. One loss and some 12 year-old kids sat behind a computer screen aren't going to stop the Lords of The Ring on the path to domination of 6WF. Like or Lump it, we are here to stay.

*Crime Lord smirks down the camera before he and Daniels stride off down the corridor.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:55 pm

RJ: It's tag team action to start off the night here on Lockdown...

MW: For the 2nd week in a row, we get to see the master and apprentice duo of Crime Lord and Alex Daniels, as they look to improve from last week where they lost a close fought match against Nemesis and Mr Kenty.

RJ: It doesn't get any easier for them tonight, as they find themselves up against another team who have had their issues with Nemesis and Kenty, and that is Udo Berg and Lukas Takeo.

MW: It should be an excellent match, so let's get things started!

"Sonne” by Rammstein kicks in and the crowd starts booing,

Eins..
zwei..
drei..
vier..
fünf..
sechs..
sieben..
acht..
neun..
aus!

The guitars explode out of the arena speakers as the giant frame of Udo Berg steps out of onto the dry ice filled stage. Lukas Takeo follows out behind Berg who marches down the ramp quickly, the pair stand on opposite sides of the ring before stepping in over the top rope.

RJ: One of the most physically imposing teams I can ever remember seeing in 6WF, a real threat in the tag division.

MW: A real threat to our tag team champions particularly after last week, when Udo Berg pinned James McManus in a singles match.

'Let it Rock' starts to play and the crowd start booing as Alex Daniels walks out from backstage to showers of gold dropping behind him from the titantron. With a smirk he saunters to the ring, spitting at the ground as he goes and then slides under the ropes and into the ring. He runs up to the turnbuckle and opens his arms out wide, mocking the arena before jumping down to allow for golden fire works to fire out from the turnbuckles as he laughs.

‘Rain Wizard’ blasts out and the crowd boo loudly as Crime Lord saunters out from the back, he ignores the crowd as he strides down the ramp and slides under the bottom rope into the ring. Crime Lord walks up to Daniels, the duo slap hands and stare down the ramp.

MW: What a team these two are, I think the Lords of The Ring will send shockwaves through 6WF.

RJ: They got some momentum at Redemption, but that ground to a halt last week against Nemesis and Kenty.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Crime Lord starts the match off for his team against Lukas Takeo. The two former Hardcore champions lock-up, and Crime Lord applies a headlock. Takeo is quick to whip Crime Lord into the ropes, he ducks down for a back body drop but Crime Lord bounces back off the ropes and nails a stiff kick into the face of Takeo. He jolts back, Crime Lord then runs in and takes him down with a huge forearm smash. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Takeo powers the shoulder up off the mat, Crime Lord immediately goes on the attack by stomping away on the head of the big man. Takeo grabs the boot of Crime Lord, pulling him down into the canvas. He quickly tries to put Crime Lord into a sleeper hold but the former world champion boots Takeo in the head repeatedly.

He falls back into the corner, Crime Lord gets to his feet before hitting a big splash on Takeo. He staggers forward out of the corner and walks straight into a spinebuster from Crime Lord. There's no tag but Alex Daniels still goes to the top rope, diving off and dropping a leg down across the neck of Takeo. He rolls out of the ring as Crime Lord covers.

RJ: Good double team work from the Lords of The Ring there.

Ref: 1................2..........Kick out!

Crime Lord rolls to his feet, allowing Takeo to get to his knees before hitting a hard kick into the abdomen. Takeo rolls towards the ropes, Crime Lord begins stomping a mudhole into him only for Takeo to roll onto the ring apron. Crime Lord is forced back by the ref, this allows Daniels to walk along the apron and nail a roundhouse kick to the back of Takeo as the ref holds Crime Lord back.

Crimey nods to the ref in understanding at his warning, Takeo is slumped over the top rope and Crime Lord quickly runs the ropes, hitting a big boot to the skull. He then suplex Takeo from the apron into the ring, before transitioning through into the pin attempt.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Takeo drives the shoulder up off the canvas, Crime Lord looks at Alex Daniels and makes the tag. They lift up Takeo, before connecting with a double gutbuster on the monstrous big man. Crime Lord holds Takeo across his knee as Daniels goes to the ring apron, springboarding in and hitting a double foot stomp down on the back of Takeo. He covers.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

MW: The Lords of The Ring are looking very good here, Takeo barely getting a look in.

Daniels gets to his feet, he bounces off the ropes as Takeo gets to his feet, leaping into the air and taking him down with a clothesline. He allows Takeo up before going for a belly to belly suplex, but Takeo blocks, and then sends Daniels flying across the ring with a belly to belly of his own.

Daniels stumbles to his feet and runs at Takeo, lifting Daniels into the air and dropping him with a world's strongest slam. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Takeo drags Daniels to his feet, he slings him over his shoulders and then walks to the corner, tagging in Berg. Takeo presses Daniels up into the air, as Berg pulls his neck down to hit a 3D-like move on Daniels. Berg covers as Takeo steps out of the ring.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Berg drags up Daniels and throws him firmly into the corner with an Irish whip. Berg then strides over, beating down on Daniels with firm punches to the gut followed with a European Uppercut to the chin and finally a big, conventional right-handed uppercut. Daniels staggers forward and Berg flattens him with a spear. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Daniels forces the shoulder up. Berg drags him to his feet, he motions for Takeo to step into the ring. They double Irish Whip Daniels across the ring, hitting a double clothesline on the rebound. Takeo then applies a full nelson hold as Berg boots away at the gut until the referee has to get Takeo out of the ring.

Berg then smirks as he slings Daniels over his shoulder, nailing a running powerslam. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

RJ: Showing some tremendous resilience here, but I'm not sure how long the kid is going to last.

Berg drags Daniels to his feet, pummeling away at the gut with punches before lifting Daniels onto his shoulders...

MW: POWERBOMB!

Ref: 1.....................2........................Crime Lord breaks the pinfall!

Crimey storms the ring, diving in to break up the pin attempt with a knee to the head. He hauls up Berg and quickly sets up for The Custody, only for Takeo to step into the ring. He goes for a big boot on Crime Lord but he releases Berg and ducks out of the way. Takeo turns around and Crime Lord lifts him onto his shoulders...

RJ: LOCK N LOAD!

MW: Amazing strength from Crime Lord!

Crime Lord turns his attentions back to Berg, but he is more prepared and shoves Crime Lord out of The Custody hold into the ropes, where he then runs in and sends Crimey flying with a clothesline.

Daniels is up, he quickly rolls up Berg.

Ref: 1.................2................Kick out!

Berg powers out, he gets to his feet and throws a wild clothesline that Daniels ducks underneath. He grabs the waist of Berg...

MW: GERMAN SUPLEX!

RJ: He's not letting go! Wait, no way!

MW: ANOTHER ONE!

RJ: THREE IN A ROW!

Ref: 1........................2....................Kick out!

Daniels stands waiting for Udo Berg to rise, he slowly gets up...

RJ: Enzaguri...Berg's got the boot!

MW: And the throat!

RJ: ICE BREAKER!

Ref: 1...........................2.................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Berg and Takeo win it!

MW: Out of nowhere really, Daniels had just hit Berg with three successive German suplexes!

RJ: Power proven the biggest factor in the end, another big win for Udo.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:01 pm

*The camera's go backstage and they show Logan Kincade storming through the backstage area, knocking stuff off tables and barging past people.

Logan Kincade: They're going to pay, they're all going to pay. You doubt me? Hahaha. One lucky win and suddenly I am finished.

Cameron, you're walking around like you own the place. Let me tell you, you haven't got rid of me Cameron. I'm still here, and I'm coming for you. You can't escape this Logan, it's not over...it's only just beginning.

I want that Undisputed Title and I will go through you, I will go through Patricks and I will go through Max to get that title. I'll beat the shit out of anyone who gets in my way. Chris, it's you tonight. But Cameron, just watch your back. Because I want that contract. That is mine, you stole it and now I'm going to take it back.

And if that means I get to beat you to a pulp along the way, well that's all the better! hahahaa.

*Logan Kincade walks off towards the curtain, ready for his match

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:02 pm

*The camera's go backstage where Jack Reynolds is stood facing up to the camera...

Jack Reynolds: Ladies and Gentleman my guest at this time...Christopher Patricks!

*The crowd pop as Patricks walks into picture.

Jack Reynolds: Good evening Chris, what are your thoughts on your match this evening?

Chris Patricks: I'm looking forward to it Jack, it's going to be a nice little tune-up for me ahead of what is going to be a big month, ending at Survival with Team Patricks vs Team Adamson.

Jack Reynolds: You sound confident Chris?

Chris Patricks: Why wouldn't I be confident Jack? I pinned Logan last week in the tag team match, what's changed in a week that means Logan is suddenly going to be better than me? I already know what to expect from that psycho.

I know this match is going to get physical, I know that Kincade is capable of going to dark places in his mind. But I'd remind Logan that I made my name in the Hardcore division long before anyone had even heard of him and I will be around flying the Hardcore flag long after he's gone. Like his brother, Logan has already taken one too many chair shots to the head to last at the very top of this company.

Jack Reynolds: You mentioned Survival, what are your thoughts on Jonathan Creed's announcement from last week?

Chris Patricks: It's a big match. Would I have preferred another shot at the world title? Yes of course but this is nearly as good. Obviously it's big stakes for me, I don't get another chance at the world title if my teams lose...but I have no intention of losing this match, even if I have to pin all four of the opposition.

Jack Reynolds: Have you had any thoughts on who you'd like to be on your side?

Chris Patricks: I haven't approached anyone yet Jack, but let's face it, Max isn't Mr Popular around here is he? He might struggle to get three others to join his team, where as I've already had guys on the phone saying they'd love to be on Team Patricks. My job is choosing who is going to work best with me, and if they have a dislike of Max, well that's only going to help team morale.

Jack Reynolds: Thank you for your time Chris, back to you RJ.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:03 pm

RJ: First singles action of the night up next here on Lockdown!

MW: And what a match this could be, this match could legitimately main event any one of our Pay Per Views.

RJ: They faced off against each other last week, albeit in tag team action, where Chris Patricks picked up a big pinfall win over Logan Kincade.

"Refuse/Resist" hits and the crowd go absolutely crazy for the arrival of Christopher Patricks. The cheering is deafening as Patricks strolls out onto the stage, he smiles at the fans cheering before running down the ramp. He slides in under the bottom rope and leaps to his feet, he runs the ropes a few times as he anticipates the arrival of his opponent.

RJ: It was a huge win for Chris last week, but I'm not sure he'd have been too happy with what transpired after that match.

MW: He'd showed plenty disrespect towards Max earlier in the night, he deserved that Gore that he received.

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED... ’Edgecrusher’ roars out around the arena. Logan Kincade steps out on to the ramp. He’s got a steely gaze as he walks down the ramp, the crowd booing him loudly. He jumps up onto the apron and steps into the ring. He walks past Patricks and pulls his t-shirt off leaving it in the corner.

MW: Logan Kincade is still seriously pissed off with everything that has happened recently, most of all losing the Fight for The Right briefcase.

RJ: That was all his own doing Michael, he was the one who lost the match at Redemption, Faith climbed that ladder and grabbed the case.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Christopher Patricks and Logan Kincade lock-up, Kincade hauls Patricks in close where he fires off a number of big headbutts. Patricks stumbles backwards into the ropes, Kincade whips him out across the ring and connects with a scoop powerslam on the rebound. Logan hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

Patricks gets the shoulder up, Logan rolls to his feet and stomps away on the head and throat of Patricks. The former world champion rolls up to his feet, he takes Kincade back with a couple of body blows but Logan responds with a huge uppercut into the chin and Patricks falls to the canvas. Kincade bounces off the opposite ropes, hitting a boot to the side of the head. Cover.

MW: Kincade started the contest off strongly.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Logan drags Chris Patricks to his feet, nailing a couple of knees into the abdomen. He then goes for a gutwrench suplex on Patricks but he lands on his feet behind Logan, he then throws the former Hardcore champion down into the canvas with a German suplex, bridging over into the cover.

RJ: Nice counter from Christopher Patricks there.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Chris Patricks rolls up to his feet and applies a side headlock on Kincade. Kincade gets to his feet and attempts to counter with a belly to back suplex but again Chris Patricks lands on his feet. He chopblocks Logan down to one knee before, he then bounces off the ropes connecting with a dropkick to the side of the head. Patricks makes the cover.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

MW: Chris Patricks is coming back into this one.

RJ: This is going to be an even contest, I can't see either man dominating for too long.

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

Logan forces the shoulder up off the canvas, Patricks gets to his feet and drags Kincade towards the corner, where he then runs in and connects with a shining wizard. Logan walks forward straight into a jumping DDT from Chris Patricks, who hooks the leg once more.

Ref: 1.............2.........kick out!

RJ: Patricks really building up a head of steam at the moment.

Patricks pops up to his feet to a loud pop from the crowd. He stands waiting for Kincade to rise before hitting a couple of spin kicks and roundhouse kicks to the side and head of Logan who staggers back towards the ropes. Chris Patricks then runs in hitting a big clothesline, sending Kincade down to the outside.

MW: Both of these men made their names in the Hardcore division before pursuing higher honours, looks like they're returning to their roots.

Patricks springs onto the ring apron, waiting for Kincade to rise before nailing an impressive Asai moonsault on Kincade. Kincade rolls to his feet, Patricks attempts to whip into the steel steps but Kincade reverses, launching Patricks towards the steps. He manages to leapfrog over the top only for Logan to come steaming in, leaping off the steps and nailing a huge clothesline on Patricks. He then lifts up Patricks, bench-pressing him onto the steel steps face-first.

RJ: Kincade getting the better of the exchange on the outside.

Patricks forces the shoulder up off the canvas, Kincade drags him to his feet where he fires in a couple of uppercuts to the chin, backing Patricks into the ropes. Kincade continues away with the flurry of punches as Patricks’ body gets caught in between the ropes. The ref orders Kincade away, he steps back before sprinting in and hitting a big boot once the ref has moved, the crowd boo him loudly.

RJ: He’s not allowed to do that!

MW: You’ve got to do what you can to win RJ!

Logan drags Chris Patricks away from the ropes, he hits a boot into the stomach before lifting Patricks onto his shoulders and then driving him into the canvas with a reverse powebromb. Kincade covers nonchalantly.

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

Patricks forces the shoulder up off the canvas, Logan places Chris Patricks into an armbar hold. Patricks fights up to his feet and Logan takes him down with a short-arm clothesline. Patricks staggers up to his feet, Kincade whips him firmly into the ropes before bouncing off the opposite ropes...

MW: Crossbody block!

RJ: What impact on that move!

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Again Chris Patricks forces the shoulder up, Logan gets to his feet and places Patricks into a front facelock. He fires some hard knees into the face before drilling Patricks into the canvas with a big DDT. Kincade then stands waiting for Patricks to rise...

RJ: Superkick!

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Logan Kincade rolls to his feet, he drags up Patricks and nails a knee lift facebuster, Patricks stumbles around and Logan goes up to the top rope. He goes for a flying crossbody block...

MW: Patricks rolls through!

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Logan drives the shoulder up off the canvas, both men are up to their feet simultaneously. Patricks ducks a clothesline and then hits Logan with a spinning heel kick. Chris Patricks then goes up to the top rope himself and nails a split legged moonsault on Kincade!

RJ: What a match, both men pulling out all the stops!

Patricks waits for Logan to rise, he then hits a boot into the stomach. Patricks follows this up with some clubbing punches across the back, he then runs in and nails a front a flip piledriver. Patricks hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Chris Patricks goes to the ring apron, he stands waiting for Kincade to rise before spring-boarding in...

RJ: Springboard...

MW: HUGE LEAPING CLOTHESLINE FROM KINCADE!

Patricks gets the shoulder up off the canvas, Logan stands waiting for him to rise, wheeling his arm repeatedly. Patricks stumbles up...

RJ: MEATHOOK CLTOHESLINE!

MW: Kincade taking it up a notch!

Ref: 1.................2................Kick out!

Kincade rolls to his feet, grinning. He drops a couple of knees into the face before covering the eyes of Patricks. He then applies a sleeper hold, slowly bring Patricks to his feet where he then runs towards the corner...

RJ: BLIND JUSTICE!

MW: That must finish it off!

Ref: 1...................2....................Kick out!

RJ: KICKED OUT!

MW: Great heart from Patricks!

Logan rolls to his feet, he is still smiling as he applies a sleeper hold for the 2nd time...

RJ: Jawbreaker from Patricks...

MW: SUPERKICK!

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

Logan kicks out on this occassion, Patricks going up top...

RJ: PUZZLE SOLVER!

Ref: 1.........................2......................Kick out!

Patricks gets to his feet, he hauls up Logan and goes for the Sky High, but Kincade starts pounding down on the head of Patricks, he staggers back into the corner as Kincade starts punching down on the head of the former world champion.

Kincade frees himself from the shoulders of Patricks, he starts punching down on the head of Patricks in the corner. The referee tries to stop him but Kincade shoves the ref away, continuing with the punches at Patricks.

RJ: Logan has lost it!

MW: I thought this moment was coming, I didn't know when it would happen but in fairness, Kincade doesn't know how his mind is going to work so what chance has anyone else got?

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell is ringing for the disqualification, Logan continues pummeling on the head of Patricks, but he manages to boot at the gut of Kincade to stop him in his tracks. Patricks hits a couple of boots, he staggers back and Patricks knocks him down with a clothesline.

Logan rolls up, Patricks leaps in and starts punching down on the head of Kincade. Patricks gets his fair share of blows in, but Logan pushes Patricks away, he then starts booting away at the gut of Patricks who rolls towards the ropes.

He pulls himself up using the ropes, Logan runs in at him going for a clothesline but Patricks back body drops him down to the floor. Patricks runs off the ropes...

RJ: Suicide Dive!

Patricks takes Logan down, he gets to his feet and then leaps onto the announce table, the crowd cheer and chant his name. He leaps down, and starts booting down on the head of Logan. He grabs a boot, and then pulls Patricks face-first down into the steel steps.

He pulls up Patricks, and the duo start exchanging big blows as the crowd cheer loudly. Security come streaming down the ramp, stepping between the two.

MW: Damn spoilsports!

RJ: These fans were enjoying that, those two were beating the living hell out of each other.

MW: I'm fairly sure that won't be the last we see of that. Kincade is so unpredictable, you don't know who he's going to beat down next

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:04 pm

*The show returns from a lengthy commercial break and the audience is immediately taken to the long, winding and welcoming corridors of the LG arena in Birmingham. The camera picks up on various posters of former 6WF stars and their glory over the past years, hanging on the painted white walls. Crew and various 6WF talent are also dotted around the corridor, talking in groups looking excited and happy to be around. Suddenly, the camera picks up on a hurried looking figure rush down the corridor. The crew and talent look up and see the figure as the crowd begin to boo as it’s revealed who it is. A sophisticated, well dressed and groomed Kenty enters the shot. He is wearing a black pinstripe suit, red tie and white shirt. His hair is slipped back and he is sporting a new clean shaven look. The crew and talent look a little confused at this new Kenty attire and mannerisms. Stopping in his tracks, Kenty broadens a smiles revealing heavily whitened teeth. The fans continue to boo, as Kenty begins to speak, he outstretches his hand to the nearest crew member.*

Kenty: Good evening pal! What’s your name again… it escapes me. Let me guess, it’s Jim right?

Crew 1: No it’s Jeremy…

Kenty: Jim! I knew it was Jim! Have a great evening Jim haha!

*Before Jeremy can meet Kenty for a handshake, Kenty quickly removes it and continues to shoot a cheesy broad smile. Kenty then continues his march down the corridor, a much more confident stride than recent months. As Kenty turns the corner, Jack Reynolds is stood with his crew as Kenty comes into shot. Reynolds is wearing, a casual pair of blue jeans and a white shirt. His hair looks tidy and trendy and his eyes light up as he sees Kenty. Quickly raising his clutched microphone, Reynolds begin to speak jovially and happily.*

JR: Kenty! Could I have a quick word please?

*Stopping in his tracks, Kenty smile quickly disappears and is replaced with a smirk. Turning to face Reynolds, Kenty furrows his brow before laughing out loud much to Jack Reynolds bemusement and confusion.*

JR: Sorry Kenty… did I say something funny?

Mr Kenty: Jack… Don’t call me Kenty. From now on, It’s Mr Kenty to you. I’m Mr Kenty… and I’m the most gifted, talented and most intelligent man you will meet. It’s about time 6WF realised that. It’s about time that these fans believe that… my fans know this already… but the rest will come to realise this. For months, I have taken the taunts, the boo’s and “Banter” with good humour. But, it’s come to a point where I have to take action. And action, Has already been taken. For you see Jack, things are going to be changing around here. I’m known as an impact player… I have always been an impact player. All I can say is that things are going to be shaken up around here…

JR: How do you mean?

Mr Kenty: Wait and see Reynolds… I have taken a risk. Probably the biggest risk of my professional career and life… but I know it will be worth it. All I ask is patience from you, 6WF and it’s fans. Mr Kenty is coming back… and he is coming back in a way you would never imagine. And, if I’m being selfish for one moment, I have done this for my own good. It was what was required and nobody can say I have made a mistake. If the people who boo me and to an extent the people who support me, they will understand my decision.

Mr Kenty: This is a new beginning and a new start for the career of Mr Kenty… arguably one of the greatest wrestlers in the world. I own that ring. I make that ring my own… Nobody can deny that. As my mother always said… you have to break a few eggs to make an omelette. And I firmly believe that… The coming weeks and months people will realise who I ‘am. And I got to thank those who criticise and spew venom at me… thank you. Thank you for making me realise who I truly am. And how good I know I can be… buckle up guys. Things are going to get interesting. Business will be picking up in a big way.

*Reynolds look slightly nervous and edgy at this attitude from Kenty. Kenty meanwhile has a familiar mischevious smirk across his face which has been missing for a few months. Kenty then begins to smile broader as Jack Reynolds picks up the courage to speak once again to a clearly confident Kenty as the crowd continue to voice their opinions.*

JR: So, if I may Mr Kenty, Last week you and your partner and friend, Nemesis defeated Crime Lord and newcomer Alex Daniels… do you view this as a turning point in your form?

Mr Kenty: Far from it, Reynolds. Why would I see it as a turning point in my form? If anything, I saw it as an eye opener. A clear eye opener into my actions in the past week and what I have done. For you see, it finally dawned on me as Nemesis and I stood in the ring with our hands raised in victory, it wasn’t enough. I felt I needed more. I felt I needed more than just having my hand raised in victory… It was satisfying, but not satisfying enough.

Mr Kenty: My friend, Nemesis, I expect would feel the same. Nemesis, like me are highly drive and highly motivated individuals brought together by one cause and one cause only. You could argue that Nemesis brought me back to life and brought me away from the gutter… that being just one opinion I disagree with entirely. Nemesis and I complement each other with our prowess and experience and aslong as we are on the same page, we will not have an issue.

Mr Kenty: As far as tonight goes, I will be in his corner in the match tonight against James McManus and Kage Armstrong. Two guys who I know Nemesis will have no problems facing and beating. For you see, Nemesis and I are on a different level compared to McManus and Armstrong. If anything, McManus and Armstrong should be honoured that Mr Kenty is making his way to the ring tonight. A former world champion in their presence… how lucky they are.

Mr Kenty: But atlas, I’m merely in Nemesis’s corner. Watching my friend take on these two superstars. Nemesis has been around a long time ago as have I and we both know that we cannot take these times lightly… but the team of Nemesis and Mr Kenty will continue to grow stronger and harder to beat. And aslong as we both respect each other and the choices we make and have made… then we will have no issue. Nemesis and I both know that we can make each other better… we can only improve.

Mr Kenty: But, going back to me, being in his corner tonight watching the events of the ring, it provides me a perfect space to see what I will be dealing with in the coming weeks. And if I’m honest Reynolds, not wrestling this week is great. I have been granted a week of rest and recovery and I’m grateful for that. I can finally put my moves into action and taking this risk I speak off if it pays off then I will be in a very, very, comfortable position for the future. Reynolds… there will be no injury worries, no physical concerns, no financial concerns and no future concerns. In short, Reynolds I will be sorted. That is in Laymans terms of course…

Mr Kenty: In the past week, I have been offered more interviews, more time on television and more opportunities than I could have ever asked for and it all revolves around the risk I have taken which will come to light in due course. I have never been so sure in my life about the decision I have made… this isn’t just for me however. My fans will benefit… my fans will benefit from seeing their hero and idol held in high esteem throughout the world as a wrestler and also a global star of the world. I’m talking a mega global star who knows the who’s who of this world. The Queen of England to the president of the United States of America, I will know them all.

Mr Kenty: This beautiful country, the United Kingdom the people will marvel… they will admire and they will respect my brilliance and they will respect how good I can be as a wrestler. My advice to any Mr Kenty fan out there right now would be to follow me on my new twitter account… @Ekent for the news I will brake around the world in the coming times. The cold desolate winter has been left behind and replacing it is the warm, spring sunshine. A new dawn… a new chapter for Mr Kenty and his people.

JR: Well, we wait with bated breath Mr Kenty. We hope whatever decision you have made it will benefit the company and it’s fans.

Mr Kenty: It will Jack… I guarantee it.

JR: Well, it seems you have your old self back Kenty… we all know how tough it has been for you and I hope on behalf of your fans and the crew here that you return to the self you once were.

*Kenty’s smile is replaced with a slightly aggressive snarl and look of disillusionment across his face, startling the usually cheerful Jack Reynolds.*

Mr Kenty: A wise man never looks back at his past, Reynolds and you will do well to remember that…For those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it… that maybe true, but I remember the past and look back on it with pride. But, that can only get you so far. The year is 2015 and the world is evolving… professional wrestling is also evolving and you must keep up with the times. If you fail to keep up with the times then you are doomed. Luckily, Mr Kenty is always keeping up with the times.

Mr Kenty: I know perhaps that many of the 6WF fans see me as a joke… see me as some kind of washed up, tired and boring like vanilla ice kind of person. But that is far from the truth… for you see, if you play with fire… you get burnt. And over the past year or so I have learnt not to be burnt by the same flame. And starting from this moment I’m only looking to the future… and the future is looking very how I should put it… rosy indeed. Now, if you exscuse me Reynolds… I have a very important call to take. And as a matter of fact…

*An Iphone ring tone roars from the inside jacket pocket of Mr Kenty’s expensive looking suit, Reynolds has his hand stretched out which is ignorantly ignored by the former champion. Kenty answers the call immediately as Reynolds looks on a little offended and a little concerned at Kenty’s ever weird and sickly patronising attitude.*

Mr Kenty: Mr Vincent good evening… How are you? Good. Well, tell me how I am doing… what? You’re kidding me right? You got to be kidding, they want me? They want me in the next few weeks? Mr Vincent… thank you. I’m glad they appreciate me… they won’t be let down. And the other thing? It’s going good? Right… tell me more.

*The crowd in the LG boo ferociously as Kenty shoots a smarmy smile and heads off down the distance, and around another corner as his shiny black shoes smack the floor in excitement. Many of Kenty’s fan seem confused and a little lost for words at Kenty as their emotions are shown on the cameras around the world. The scene then fades away with Kenty laughing at something triumphantly off scene.*

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:05 pm

RJ: A real mix of action tonight, as now we go to a triple threat match-up.

MW: Some of the big players in the tag division, including one half of the tag team champions, are set to take part in this match-up.

RJ: This could be a match that gives us some indication as to who is next in line for a shot at those belts.

"Change(in the house of flies)" roars out through the speakers and the crowd cheer as it's the tag team champions out first. Fanatic strides out first, the tag team title belt rested on his shoulder. James McManus follows out behind him, they walk down the ramp tagging the fans hands before Fanatic steps into the ring.

MW: McManus lost out to Udo Berg last week, so the pressure is all on The Fanatic to get a win here to regain some momentum.

RJ: Holding those titles, it comes with the territory that everyone will up their game against you.

"Three hammers" roars out through the speakers and the crowd are quiet as they look up the ramp, Kage Armstrong strolls out and walks down the ramp, ignoring the crowd's boos. He climbs up the steel steps and then to the middle rope, where he shushes the crowd, before clambering into the ring as Dylan Armstrong continues to hush the crowd on the outside.

RJ: A big win for Kage's brother, Dylan, last week over The Saint, he will be hoping for a repeat of that success.

MW: They need a win here, having been the team who lost out to the Parasite Killers at Redemption.

Epilogue’ blasts out and the crowd give a big cheer, pyrotechnics go off on the ramp and the lights dim down and then Nemesis steps out. He raises his arms in air and gives a big roaring shout as Mr Kenty walks out behind, applauding his tag partner but getting loud boos. Kenty just smiles as he walks behind Nemesis, who is cracking his knuckles. Nemesis steps onto the ring apron and then over the top rope into the ring.

MW: These two also picked up a big win last week, albeit a fluke, over Crime Lord and Alex Daniels.

RJ: I'm not sure how you can call that a fluke. Kenty took everything those two could throw at him and then still came out on top.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Kage Armstrong runs in at him at Nemesis, but he side-steps, he grabs Kage by the waist and throws him down into the canvas with a big German suplex. Fanatic quickly tries to take out Nemesis, but he counters with a hip toss down onto Kage. Fanatic rolls up to his feet, Nemesis quickly hits him with a sidewalk slam. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Fanatic gets the shoulder up, Nemesis is up to his feet and drops a knee down into the face of the tag team champion. Nemesis then drags up Fanatic, before firing in some stiff punches to the stomach. Fanatic falls into the ropes, Nemesis whips him across the ring and then bounces off the ropes himself, hitting a big clothesline on Fanatic. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

RJ: In what is a battle of the big men, Nemesis is the man in charge at the moment.

Nemesis stands over Fanatic, waiting for him to rise to his knees before applying a front facelock. Fanatic drives Nemesis back into the corner before hitting some big shoulders into the abdomen. Fanatic takes a few steps back, he runs in going for a clothesline but Nemesis counters with a forearm to the face. Fanatic stumbles back, Nemesis runs out of the corner and spears Fanatic down into the mat. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Nemesis gets to his feet, he then leaps into the air and drops a big leg down across the throat of Fanatic. He drags him to his feet, before holding Fanatic across his chest in a backbreaker position. Kage Armstrong is up, he runs in and dropkicks Fanatic, sending Nemesis falling back into the ropes.

He drops Fanatic to the mat, Kage runs in, he leaps onto the Fanatic hitting a double foot stomp, and then springing off the abdomen of Fanatic to send Nemesis down to the outside with a big knee to the head. Kage then springs in over the top rope, hitting a headbutt onto Fanatic. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

MW: Fanatic hasn't had a look-in so far.

RJ: First Nemesis and now Kage taking it to the tag team champion.

Kage lifts up Fanatic, firing in some stiff European Uppercuts. He then launches Fanatic across the ring, connecting with a Gorilla Press Slam. Fanatic rolls up to his feet, Armstrong bounces off the ropes and knocks Fanatic down with a flying shoulder tackle. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Fanatic fires the shoulder up off the mat, Kage Armstrong immediately starts booting down on the gut of Fanatic before allowing him to his feet. He hits a backbreaker, but keeps a hold of Fanatic, lifting him onto his shoulders and nailing a release powerslam. Kage quickly hooks the leg.

Kage Armstrong drags up Fanatic, he sets up for a vertical suplex but Fanatic blocks the hold, and then throws Kage down with a suplex of his own. Armstrong rolls up, Fanatic boots him in the gut and hits a brainbuster, hooking the leg after hitting the move.

RJ: The tag team champion certainly needed that counter.

Ref: 1..................2................Kick out!

Fanatic synchs in an armbar hold on the Truth and Justice man. He drags him up to his feet, Irish whipping Kage Armstrong into the corner. Fanatic runs in, leaping into the air and hitting a stinger splash. Kage staggers forward straight into a clothesline. Fanatic covers.

Kage gets the shoulder up, Fanatic drags him to his feet before hitting a vertical suplex. Armstrong rolls up to his feet, Fanatic boots him in the gut before hauling Kage onto his shoulders and driving him down into the canvas with a powerbomb. He hooks the leg.

The tag team champion rolls to his feet, he hauls up Kage Armstrong and hits a knee to the stomach. He follows this with some clubbing blows across the back, before dropping Kage into the mat with a piledriver. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

Kage Armstrong again kicks out. Fanatic drags him to his feet, setting up for the chokeslam when out of the corner of his eye he sees DTA climbing onto the ring apron. He drops Kage down, running in and sending DTA flying with a forearm smash. He turns around, Kage runs at him only for Fanatic to hit a big spinebuster.

He rolls to his feet to acknowledge the crowd only for Nemesis to fly off the top rope, knocking Fanatic down with a big clothesline. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2.................Kick out!

The tag champ gets the shoulder up. Nemesis hauls up Fanatic, firing in some stiff uppercuts followed by a boot into the stomach. He applies a front facelock, before hitting a lifting DDT on Fanatic. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2..................Kick out!

Nemesis gets to his feet, glaring down at Fanatic, smiling...

MW: We know what this means...

Fanatic stumbles to his feet, Nemesis boots him in the stomach...

RJ: DEATHWISH!

Ref: 1..........................2..................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Nemesis wins it!

RJ: Another big win for the duo of Nemesis and Kenty after their win in the tag match last week.

MW: They really are building some momentum, they could have a real impact on the tag division in the coming weeks.

RJ: They might individually divide the crowd, but they function well as a team.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:06 pm

Jack Reynolds is stood backstage, he has a microphone in hand as the camera's begin to roll.

Jack Reynolds: Ladies and Gentleman, my guest at this time...The Next Big Thing...Mike Hill!

*The crowd pop as Hill walks into shot, he smiles at the crowd's reaction.

Jack Reynolds: So Mike, first can we get your thoughts on what unfolded at Redemption and last week, with Crime Lord and Alex Daniels seemingly forming an alliance?

Mike Hill: It was to be expected really wasn't it Jack? Alex Daniels realised that he'd bitten off far more than he could chew by not only wanting to wrestle Mike Hill, but to also try and show Mike Hill up in the weeks prior to the match-up at Redemption. Mike Hill thinks that Daniels realised that facing a pissed off Mike Hill would mean his night, and career, was only going to end in one way...embarrassment.

And Crime Lord, well he already knew what Mike Hill is about. Go back to the days of the Dynasty, who was the man hand-chosen by River Ace to help him beat GWC? Who was the man who then formed the New Dynasty to over-throw River Ace? That man would be me, Mike Hill. Crime Lord could have changed that, he could have spoken up, he was more senior than Mike Hill. But he didn't, and that's because he knew that Mike Hill was the best option, he knew that Mike Hill was the future, he knew Mike Hill was and always will be better than him. That's why it took both him and Daniels to take Mike Hill out, and they barely managed that.

Jack Reynolds: Onto this week, where you face 6WF Undisputed Champion Max Adamson. Are you looking forward to the match?

Mike Hill: Mike Hill can not wait for this match, this match puts Mike Hill back where he belongs, fighting it out with the big boys at the very top of the card, not having to worry about the likes of Crime Lord and Alex Daniels getting ideas above their station. Mike Hill has seen a lot of people suggesting that Max Adamson will be glad for the restbite away from fighting the likes of Chris Patricks and Cameron Faith.

Mike Hill was insulted by such remarks. Talking as if Mike Hill is some kind of walk-over for Max Adamson. These people need to brush up on their 6WF history if they believe that is the case. Mike Hill and Max Adamson entered this company at the same time. Max Adamson was the one who won the Next Big Thing trashie award, but what the hell do those idiots know about wrestling talent anyway?

Max might have got the little statuette, but Mike Hill was the one who proved he was the one who was the true Next Big Thing. The leader of the New Dynasty, compared to the leader of Project X. The first out of the two of us to win a title. The first out of the two of us to win a World Title. And then Mike Hill won another world title before Max even got his first, which he only managed to keep for a month anyway.

Now Mike Hill is sure Max Adamson will talk about how that was all in the past, and how he is the here and now, that Mike Hill is a has-been, all the usual crap. That's why tomorrow night Mike Hill will walk out to that ring with one intention only, and that is showing that Mike Hill still sets the standard around here.

Jack Reynolds: Talking of Max, what are your thoughts on the announcement from Jonathan Creed last week?

Mike Hill: Well, beating Max Adamson is always fun, so Chris Patricks know where to find Mike Hill if he wants me on Team CP.

*Hill smiles, he shakes Reynolds hand and walks off.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:06 pm

Max Adamson is shown watching Mike Hill walk off and he walks over to Reynolds who has just finished his interview with Mike Hill;

Max: Keep the camera rolling Jack, your Undisputed Champion has something to say...

(Adamson takes the Undisputed Championship off from his waist and places it on his shoulder before speaking into the mic that Reynolds is holding for him)

Max: I made it my personal mission to rid 6WF of the authorative abuse of power from The Saint, and I succeeded. If The Saint were still in charge, that confrontation last week would not have gone the way it did. Last week, it was revealed by new GM Jonathan Creek, that-

Reynolds: It's Jonathan Creed.

Max: What did I say?

Reynolds: Jonathan Creek.

Max: Whatever. Jonathan Creed, revealed last week that instead of bowing to public pressure, and bowing to the demands of the unwashed, like The Saint would have, Jonathan Creed has made it interesting. Survival, Team Adamson versus Team Patricks, if Team Patricks wins, Chris Patricks gets another opportunity to waste against me. But when he loses, note the use of the word "when", Chris Patricks will never receive a title shot as long as I am Champion. And believe me Jack, I plan on being Champion for a very long time. Regardless of what Chris Patricks thinks, regardless of what Cameron Faith thinks, regardless of what little dickweeds like Mike Hill think.

Reynolds: What do you think of Mike Hill then? There's a lot of history between you two.

Max: Listen, Mike Hill is an excellent competitor, but he'll forever go on about how when we debuted he achieved a lot more than I did. I would like to point out how Mike Hill was handed every opportunity on a silver platter while Max Adamson was forced to scratch and claw for any scrap he could get. It was jolly decent of River Ace to hand Mike Hill chance after chance after chance while Max Adamson was left to rot. I'm not bitter though Jack, I'm not. I made my own career, I made my own success, while Mike Hill reflects on past glories and still has to cope with the indent in his nose caused by River Ace's arsehole being pressed against it, I stand here as a two time 6WF Undisputed Champion, two time European Champion, two time Tag Team Champion, and former Freeweight Champion, I'm one Hardcore Championship reign away from being a Grand Slam winner. That's Standard Max Adamson. Oh, and while I'm talking about the Hardcore Championship, Tom Ree, Team Adamson wants you. Give me a call.

Reynolds: Mike Hill said you would call him a has been. Is that how you feel about him?

Max: I could call him a has been and back it up with solid evidence, but the fact is, on his own, Mike Hill has never truly been the number one in this industry like Max Adamson is. When Mike Hill was World Champion, it was while he stood alongside River Ace, TGA and Crime Lord. While Mike Hill was World Champion, he had somebody alongside him, babysitting him, holding his hand. I'm going to prove this tonight, when I show Mike Hill and the rest of you non believers that the "Standard" that Mike Hill has set, is a long, long way short of the standard you need to be to stand toe to toe with the Australian Phenom and walk away victorius. Max Adamson, Undisputed Champion, now that is your standard bearer.

(Adamson smirks and walks off as the camera fades to black)

RJ: Stay tuned folks, that match is next!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:07 pm

RJ: Back to singles action now...

MW: And we get to see our Undisputed Champion in action, and Max Adamson finds himself up against an old rival in Mike Hill.

RJ: And to add another element to this match, we will be joined by double champion and Fight for The Right holder Cameron Faith...

MW: Does he have to? You're bad enough, but I can't deal with both of you.

"I fought the law" blasts out through the speakers and the crowd cheer as Cameron Faith walks out onto the stage. He has a title over each shoulder, and is carrying the Fight for The Right briefcase under his right arm. He tags a few of the fans hands as he walks around the ring towards the commentary table.

RJ: Cameron, good evening, it's a pleasure to have you joining us on commentary tonight.

CF: Thanks RJ, happy to be here. Michael, I don't suppose you could move over could you?

MW: Why should I move over?

CF: Well I need somewhere to put all my titles!

"The Next Big Thing" hits and the crowd continue cheering as Mike Hill bounds out onto the stage. He poses at the top of the ramp before swaggering down to the ring, tagging the fans hands. Hill climbs up the steel steps, and then springboards over the top rope into the ring. He runs the ropes a couple of times to warm up.

RJ: Hill really sees this as a chance for himself to get back into the Main Event scene, and a win over the champion would be pretty huge.

MW: But it's not going to happen RJ. Adamson is on a totally different level to Hill, and to you Cameron.

CF: We'll see about that won't we Michael? I think the only man who has more confidence in Max than you is Max himself.

"Lonely" blares out and the crowd's reaction turns to boos as Max Adamson strolls out onto the stage, he has the Undisputed title around his waist and points towards it as he stares down at Hill. Max walks down the middle of the ramp, smirking as the fans reaction. Adamson rolls into the ring and gets to his feet, before looking down at Faith on the commentary desk.

CF: What the hell is he looking at?

MW: Well I think he's probably glaring at you Cameron, he probably can't believe his luck that you're the Fight for The Right holder and not Logan.

CF: You're very chirpy tonight Michael, you want to be careful, it might be you getting hit with the briefcase if you aren't careful.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Adamson and Hill lock-up, Max applies an armbar hold and Hill takes Adamson down to the canvas with an arm drag. Max rolls up, Mike Hill hits a spinning shoot kick to the gut. Adamson lurches forward, Hill then bounces off the ropes and connects with a corkscrew neckbreaker. He covers.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Mike Hill gets to his feet, and applies a side headlock. Max gets to his feet and attempts a belly to back suplex. Hill drops down the back, Max turns around and Hill connects with an inverted atomic drop. He runs off the ropes and knocks Max down with a spinning heel kick. The Next Big Thing gets to his feet and connects with the Hill Walk. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

RJ: Strong start from Mike Hill here, really taking it to Max Adamson...

MW: It won't last, Hill isn't what he was.

CF: After fighting him so much recently, I can tell you that Hill is as good as he's ever been. He gave me the toughest matches of my career.

Max drives the shoulder up off the mat. Hill stands waiting for the Undisputed Champion to rise, he then grabs Max by the waist and attempts a belly to belly suplex, but Max blocks and then launches Hill across the ring with a belly to belly suplex of his own. Hill staggers to his feet, running in at Max who takes him down with a huge meathook clothesline. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Adamson rolls up to his feet, he immediately starts stomping away on the head of Mike Hill. Adamson continues with the stomps as Hill rolls back towards the corner. He tries to shield himself but it's to no avail as Max continues to reign stomps down onto the head of his old rival.

Eventually Max takes a step back, only to then run in and hit a hard knee to the head. Max then lifts Hill up to his feet, sitting him on the top turnbuckle before hitting a couple of big European uppercuts to the chin. Adamson then climbs up top...

MW: Superplex! Great move by Max Adamson!

RJ: Have you been impressed with Max in this match Cameron?

CF: Listen, I know that Max is a fantastic competitor, that's why he's Undisputed Champion. That's not my issue, my issue is Max's attitude and the blatant disrespect he's shown me.

Ref: 1........................2.................Kick out!

Hill forces the shoulder up off the mat. Max lifts Hill up, he then drives a knee up into the gut. Adamson runs off the ropes, going for the fa-maxxer but Hill side-steps. Max lands on his feet, Hill quickly attempts a roll-up. Max rolls all the way through, getting to his feet while holding Hill by the waist....

MW: German suplex! Amazing power!

RJ: And he's keeping the hold locked in.

Max nails a 2nd German suplex. He keeps the hold applied, rolling to his feet and hitting the third German suplex. He then bridges over into the pin attempt.

Ref: 1......................2..................Kick out!

Hill kicks out, Max gets to his feet, turning to glare at Faith and motion a title belt around his waist. Faith gets to his feet only for Max to turn and focus on Hill, who he hauls up. He goes for a DDT but Hill spins his way out, he grabs Max by the head and drives him into the mat with a side Russian legsweep. He covers.

MW: You distracted him Faith you idiot!

CF: Shut up Michael, if Adamson wants to fight he should come down here instead of running his mouth from up there.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Hill waits for Adamson to rise, he throws a wild clothesline which Hull ducks underneath and nails a pele kick to the head. Max falls into the ropes, Hill whips him out across the ring and connects with the bridging belly to belly suplex.

Mike Hill gets to his feet, he allows Adamson to get to his knees before connecting with a running neck snap on the Undisputed Champion. Hill then walks to the outside, Max stumbles to his feet...

MW: Hill-a-can-rana!

RJ: Into the pin attempt!

Ref: 1...................2...................Kick out!

Max forces the shoulder up. Hill quickly runs off the ropes and nails a dropkick to the head. He goes to the top rope...

RJ: NEXT BIG MOVE!

MW: He can't win this! He just can't!

CF: Why not? He's more than matched Adamson here Michael. I'm starting to think you have a bit of a thing for Maxxy boy.

Ref: 1.......................2.........................Kick out!

Adamson gets the shoulder up just in time. Mike Hill steps back into the corner, he runs in going for a Tornado DDT but Max shoves him away. Hill lands on his feet, he spins around and runs at Max...

RJ: GORE! GORE! GORE!

Ref: 1............................2.........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Max Adamson wins!

MW: Of course he does, once he hits the Gore, there is no coming back from that!

RJ: Cameron, do you think you can counter-act such a devastating finishing move?

CF: I've been on the receiving end of that, it isn't nice...but it won't keep me down, believe that.

MW: He's got plenty more with your name on Cameron, I'm not sure you quite realise what you've got yourself involved in.

CF: I know exactly what I'm involved in, and I wouldn't have any other way. I've got Faith in my ability, so do my fans, even if you and Max don't. I know I can beat him. I will beat him.

Max gets to his feet in the ring, he is passed the Undisputed Title by the referee and holds it above his head in front of the ropes, staring straight at Faith who rises to his feet and holds up the briefcase in a return gesture.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:12 pm

*Kayleigh Reed is stood by the curtain as Cameron Faith steps into the backstage area...

Kayleigh: Cameron, a quick word please...

Faith: Yes of course Kayleigh.

Kayleigh: Thank you. Well, you've heard Max's interview and you've watched him in that match, what are your thoughts on our champion?

Faith: Well, he's a class A asshole isn't he Kayleigh? I think everyone knows what Max Adamson is like. He's a great competitor, but as a person, I can't stand him. To be honest, I'm getting a little pissed off with the way Max overlooks me. He doesn't seem to understand that I earned this shot, not stole the shot like he did at Born In Fire.

Max talks about me as if I'm irrelevant, as if he's doing me a favour by giving me air time. What he can't seem to get his head around is that this briefcase is what makes me relevant. This briefcase gives me all the power. I'm not the one constantly looking over my shoulders, it's Max who has to do that. I have control of the situation, and I intend on keeping that way. Max may not like it, but I'm here to stay.

I want that title, and as you can see with all of this gold I'm carrying, what Cameron Faith wants, Cameron Faith gets. Believe that!

*Faith strolls off, smirking.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:13 pm

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to 6WF Lockdown!

MW: What a show it has been tonight RJ, some tremendous action from the off and now we really pick things up!

RJ: We sure do, as its now time for our MAIN EVENT!

MW: And it's a rematch from Redemption, as Tom Ree defends his Hardcore title against 6WF legend The Saint!

RJ: These two beat the living hell out of each other at Redemption, and now they're coming back for Round Two!

Mike Bird: Ladies and Gentleman, the following is scheduled for ONE FALL and is for the 6WF HARDCORE TITLE!

Introducing first...the challenger...from Manchester, England and weighing in at 270lbs...THE SAINT!

‘Not Giving In’ plays and the lights in the arena dim, strobes go off all around the arena as the song reaches its drop. When the full song hits, fireworks explode above the entrance and through the smoke walks The Saint, wearing his trademark sunglasses. He walks purposefully down the ramp, rolling into the ring. Saint throws his sunglasses into the crowd and stares down the ramp, awaiting the arrival of his opponent.

RJ: The Saint has had such a decorated career, many overlook what he's achieved in the Hardcore division.

MW: That's what he achieved in the past though RJ, it's irrelevant. Things have moved on since then.

Mike Bird: And now...weighing in at 295lbs...the REIGNING AND DEFENDING 6WF HARDCORE CHAMPION...TOM REE!

'Successful’ booms out and the crowd boo as Tom Ree walks out confidently, holding the Hardcore Title. He walks down the ramp ignoring the booing fans, he points at a fan and tells them to be quiet before shaking his head and continuing on his way. Ree stops just outside the ring, he holds the Hardcore Title up.

MW: Ree is already proving to be one of the best Hardcore champions we've had, the way he sets about taking apart his opponent is something to behold...

RJ: Saint is going to give him the chance tonight!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

As Ree hands his Hardcore title to the ref, Saint runs in and takes Ree down with a clothesline to the back of the head. Ree rolls up to his feet in shock, Saint immediately starts pummeling away on the champ with huge right hands that send Ree stumbling. Saint continues punching away on the head of Ree as he slumps against the turnbuckles.

Saint quickly sets about removing the top turnbuckle cover, before grabbing the head of Ree. He proceeds to drive the Hardcore champion's head down into the exposed steel. With Ree slumped against the turnbuckle, Saint goes to the outside and throws a trash can and steel chair into the ring.

He climbs back onto the ring apron, and then onto the top rope where he stomps down on the head of Ree, again driving his head into the steel. Ree staggers back, and Saint leaps off the top rope, hitting a flying big boot to the Hardcore champion. He falls to the mat and Saint covers.

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

RJ: Saint has started this match off like a house on fire, he really means business tonight!

MW: It's only the start of the match RJ, Ree will find a way of getting himself back into this match.

The Saint gets to his feet, he grabs the turnbuckle cover he removed and starts pummeling down on the head of Ree, again going on the attack. Ree tries shielding his head but Saint stops that with a knee to the head. Saint quickly grabs the trash can he threw into the ring.

Saint lays the trash can down, before dragging up Ree. He hits him with the lid of the trash can, which sends Ree stumbling around. Saint Irish whips Ree out across the ring, and on the rebound, he nails a drop toe hold down into the trash can. Saint then lifts up Ree onto his shoulders...

RJ: Divine Force into the Trash Can!

Ref: 1...................2...........Kick out!

Ree forces the shoulder up. Saint hauls him up and then connects with a suplex down onto the trash can, before kicking it down to the outside as it's bent completely out of shape. Saint picks up the steel chair he bought into the ring and starts to use that as a weapon.

He drives the chair up into the stomach, which forces Ree to lurch forward. Saint then sits the chair up before driving Ree down into it with an implant DDT. He doesn't cover, instead going to the top rope with the lid of the trash can in his hand. He dives off the top rope, driving the lid down into Ree's head with a double axe handle like move. Cover.

Ref: 1.....................2.............Kick out!

Saint drags Ree to his feet, he throws him into the ropes and then runs in, nailing a big clothesline that sends Ree down to the outside. Saint steps to the outside, he hauls up Ree and fires in a couple of big right hands as Ree staggers, trying to avoid Saint's blows.

Ree finds himself pressed up against the time-keepers area, Saint punches down on his head a few times before running...

RJ: Oh my!

MW: What a counter by Ree! What an impact!

RJ: Saint's head just rebounded off the ring bell!

Ree quickly hops into the timekeepers area, a grin etched across his face. He grabs the head of Saint, before smashing Saint's head into the ring bell repeatedly. Saint stumbles back and Ree clotheslines him out of the time-keepers area.

The Teacher then rips the bell away and climbs onto the barrier. Saint stumbles up and Ree dives off, hitting a double axe handle, driving the ring bell into the head of Saint. He staggers back and Ree is now firmly in charge of the match.

RJ: Ree's got the area of weakness, and now he's going all out to take advantage.

Tom Ree grabs a TV monitor from the commentary table, running in and driving it into the head of Saint. Saint falls to the floor, Ree locks in a sleeper hold with one arm and uses the other to drive the monitor into the head of the former world champion repeatedly.

Saint looks dazed on the floor, Ree grabs another monitor before placing it across the head of Saint, driving stomps down into the monitor which in turn drive into the head of Saint. Ree then lifts Saint onto his shoulders, walking towards the announce table before dropping Saint down head-first.

Ree then grabs the monitor and then throws it into the head of The Saint who is slumped against the bottom of the table. Ree then aggressively launches the monitor into the head of Saint. Ree follows that with a superkick, before making the cover.

Ref: 1...................2...........Kick out!

Saint forces the shoulder up, Tom Ree quickly sets about The Saint once more. He walks around the announce table, he orders RJ out of his chair.

MW: Get out RJ!

RJ gets up, Ree picks up the chair and walks around to the front of the announce table. He moves Saint back towards the announce table, booting away at the head of the Legends Club man. Ree then grabs the chair, propelling it forward into the head of Saint. He then lifts up Saint...

RJ: Brainbuster into the chair...into my chair!

MW: Ree is picking apart Saint here. This is great to watch, so methodical, so brutal!

Ree drags up Saint, he grabs him and then launches him head-first into the steel railings. Ree then grabs the railing, tipping it down onto the head of Saint. Ree then hauls up The Saint, kicking him in the gut before hitting a piledriver on The Saint. He makes the cover.

Saint forces the shoulder up, Ree doesn't seem too bothered as he simply proceeds to stomp away on the head of Saint continually. He then rests Saint's head on the railings, before stepping up onto the ring apron...

RJ: Diving leg drop!

Ref: 1.....................2.....................kick out!

Ree lifts up Saint, he grabs the steel steps and sets them up next to the announce table. Ree throws Saint across the announce table, before leaping up and dropping a knee down into the face. Ree then locks in a front facelock...

MW: SPIKE DDT INTO THE STEPS!

RJ: He's not covering, Ree isn't finished yet.

Saint's head is lay across the steps, Tom Ree runs in...

RJ: CURB STOMP!

Ref: 1...........................2...........................Kick out!

Saint kicks out, Tom Ree lifts up the Legends Club member who is clearly unable to stand-up by himself. Ree smashes a couple of huge forearm smashes into The Saint, before re-positioning the steel steps...

RJ: What is Ree thinking here?!

MW: LAST LESSON ONTO THE STEPS!

RJ: SICKENING IMPACT!

MW: THAT'S IT! SAINT ISN'T GETTING UP AFTER THAT!

Ref: 1..............................2........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Mike Bird: Ladies and Gentleman...the winner of this match by way of PINFALL and STILLLL 6WF HARDCORE CHAMPION...TOMMMM RRREEEEEEEEE!

RJ: Tom Ree has won it!

MW: What a display from the hardcore champion. He systematically picked apart The Saint, he brutalized him.

RJ: Saint could not stand-up by the end of the match, that's the extent of damage Ree did to him in this match.

MW: Saint took so many high impact blows to the head, he's still out cold now as Ree stands over him with the Hardcore title.

RJ: There's blood pouring, Saint isn't stirring, we need to get some medics out here to check on Saint!

MW: Ree is basking in the glory of this win, and he deserves it. A tremendous display.

Lockdown goes off the air with Tom Ree standing on the announce table with the hardcore title in the air, and medics running down the ramp to check on The Saint, who has the ref next to him urging the EMT's to hurry.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down