6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Results 15th October

Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 15th October Empty 6WF Lockdown Results 15th October

Post by Mat Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:15 pm

The camera cuts to the LG Arena in Birmingham as 'Rest In Pieces' blares through the speakers and the fans go wild as an amazing display of pyrotechnics and strobe lighting illuminate the top of the stage. The camera pans to the commentary...

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman welcome to Lockdown!

MW: We're live from the sold out LG Arena and broadcasting on Eurosport and Eurosport HD! And wow, what a show it is we have in store for you tonight, the first since Destiny!

RJ: And what a night Destiny was. We crowned a new 6WF Undisputed Champion, we saw three long-time rivals brawling their way through the night and of course there was the Gold Rush match...but there is only one thing we can really talk about.

MW: In fact, let's not talk about it...let's take a look back at exactly what happened at the end of Destiny, in the final throes of the Gold Rush match.

Adamson turns around, he looks at Angel and breaks into a huge smile.

RJ: So...our last two are Max Adamson and The Angel?!

Max: There's not a damn thing you or anyone else can do about it. Max Adamson is the Gold Rush Battle Royal Winner 2014, Max Adamson is going to the main event and a world title match at Born In Fire, a match I will win, without even breaking a sweat.

RJ: This is pathetic!

MW: I'm a huge Adamson fan, but this isn't how the Gold Rush battle royal should be. This is about every man for himself.

RJ: Adamson is a coward Michael, I've always told you that. This is absolute horse-crap from Adamson, he's ruined this spectacle just because he lost his title belt. To the better man!

MW: We didn't think Adamson would take it well, but I didn't think he would do something like this.

The crowd are chanting "This is bullshit" at Max Adamson, who simply smiles back.

Max Adamson: Would you please shut the hell up? Max Adamson hasn't finished yet. Max Adamson has to thank someone, this man to my right. My Guardian Angel. Yes he made a little mistake earlier, but he has proven once again his loyalty to me, proven that he will look over me and protect me from anything.

That's why he's my Guardian Angel, and you know what, he's a better damn friend than Chris Patricks ever was to me! Chris Patricks would never do this for me, Chris Patricks would never have let Max Adamson win this match. But Angel knows what's right, and he knows that he's looking at the 2014 Gold Rush Battle Royal Winner.

Angel, thank you for everything. Now can you please leave the ring?

The crowd continue with their bullshit chants.

RJ: This is a disgrace Michael!

The Angel just stands there, looking at Max. Adamson looks a little nervous...

Max Adamson: I said, can you leave the ring now Angel? Please move out of the ring.

The Angel simply stands there blankly.

MW: Maybe he doesn't want to leave the ring?

RJ: What the hell is going on here?

Max holds the mic away from himself, and whispers something to The Angel. But he just stands there. Adamson walks up to The Angel and pushes him back...

MW: Max has had enough of Angel milking his moment!

RJ: Adamson wants him out of there now so he can his phony coronation as the Gold Rush winner.

Adamson pushes Angel again, but this time Angel shoves Max back and he is sent toppling over. The crowd cheer loudly as Max Adamson rises up in shock.

Max Adamson: WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? GET OUT OF THIS DAMN RING RIGHT NOW, BEFORE I HAVE TO DO IT MYSELF! YOU KNEW THE DEAL, GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS RING RIGHT NOW! THIS IS MY MOMENT!

Angel stands still for a minute, simply staring back at Max Adamson before walking towards the ropes. The Angel gets to the ropes and the crowd start booing.

MW: About time too!

RJ: Don't do it Angel, don't listen to him!

The Angel goes to step over the top rope, and Max Adamson runs up behind him and pushes The Angel but he stands his ground. The Angel then turns and shoves Adamson down to the mat!

RJ: The crowd liked that one!

The Angel then steps over the top rope, he stands on the apron. He looks to the floor, before turning and looking back at Max.

RJ: Even after that, he's going to do it.

The Angel goes to step down off the apron, but he then stops and steps into the ring, and the crowd go crazy. The Angel stands over Max Adamson who gets to his feet...

MW: Adamson's going for him!

RJ: This isn't what he had planned!

Adamson fires away at The Angel with a blur of punches, The Angel fires a few punches back in but Adamson is relentless in his punching, much like the crowd are in their chanting of Angel's name.

The Angel then rocks Max with a big right hand, and another, and another. Max staggers back...

MW: OH MY GOD!

RJ: GORE! GORE! GORE!

The Angel stands over Max to huge cheers, he then picks him up and throws him over the top rope to the floor, which is met with even louder cheers.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: I DON'T BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED!

MW: DOES THAT COUNT? DOES HE WIN?!

RJ: OF COURSE IT COUNTS MIKE! HE'S THE LAST MAN STANDING!

MW: BUT WHAT THE? WHAT THE HELL WAS HE DOING? THAT WASN'T THE PLAN!

RJ: I THINK THERE'S BEEN A CHANGE OF PLAN!

MW: BUT WHY? HE'S ADAMSON'S GUARDIAN ANGEL!

RJ: I DON'T KNOW MICHAEL! I DON'T HAVE A DAMN CLUE WHAT'S GOING ON!

MW: WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!

RJ: MAX ADAMSON DOESN'T EVEN KNOW!

MW: ADAMSON IS APOPLECTIC WITH RAGE ON THE OUTSIDE!

Adamson is running around the estate, beating the ring apron, kicking the steel steps and going absolutely crazy. He demands a microphone and snatches it from the Mike Bird.

Max Adamson: Who the hell are you? and what the hell do you think you're doing? What are you playing at? You knew the plan! Why the hell did you just do that? WHO ARE YOU???!!!

In the ring, Angel bends down slowly, picking up the mic Max used earlier. He breathes heavily into the microphone, slowly pulling back his mask.

RJ: What the hell is going on?

MW: The hair is coming with the mask, it must have been a wig?

The Angel is staring at the ground, face-down, mic to his lips...

"My name............................is...............................................................

Christopher.........................................................................................................................................................................................................

James................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Patricks..............................................................................................................................................................................................................

And at Born In Fire.............................................I'm going to finish.............................what you started!"

RJ: That's right folks, do not adjust your TV sets, Christopher Patricks is back in 6WF!

MW: Let's not go to that part RJ, don't adjust your TV sets, Christopher Patricks is alive!

RJ: I've seen a lot in my time in 6WF, but someone coming back from the dead, well...it's unbelievable.

MW; And Max Adamson is the man who couldn't believe it most.

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 15th October Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results 15th October

Post by Mat Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:17 pm

The lights in the arena go out pitching the place in darkness, there are a few screams and cameras going off in the crowd, just then the titantron comes alive with static and a distant heartbeat can be heard, as the heartbeat gets louder a name can be seen coming through the static, as the beat gets louder and louder the name gets clearer and clearer and before long the name ENIGMA can be seen and the crowd go wild and Refuse/Resist by Sepultura hits as the lights come on and pyros go off as the figure of Christopher Patricks wearing a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt with #CarCrashtoMainEvent in white written on it can be seen standing on the top of the ramp pointing to the sky

MW: I never thought I would be uttering these words again RJ but here comes Chris Patricks to the ring, I am getting all emotional here

RJ: As are the thousands of fans in the arena Mike and the millions of fans around the world, what happened at Destiny at the end of the Gold Rush match will be talked about forever I still can’t believe Chris is alive and here in the flesh I have goosebumps

Chris takes his time walking to the ring tagging fans as he goes by and savouring every moment, he walks around and hugs both announcers warmly before climbing into the ring where he stands in the middle and soaks in the sound of the fans chanting his name as one

Chris applauds the fans and calls for a mic before trying to quieting the crowd but with no luck, he tries again and this time the place goes quiet with each fan waiting on baited breath to hear what Chris has to say

CP: WOW!!!! God damn it’s good to be home

The crowd erupt again into PATRICKS chants

CP: I know you are not here just to give me cheap pops all night, you are all here to hear an explanation to what happened to me and how come I am standing here in front of you all and not lying in a grave in Boston and that is exactly why I am here tonight

Where do I start? I suppose after the car crash that put me in a coma for 2 months, I woke in a bad way, in the words Gabriel Cash I was FUBAR’d, not only physically but mentally as well, my memories where messed up and I was having trouble remembering anything, I was in recovery for another few months getting physiotherapy 5 days a week just so I could leave the hospital and get home to my family, I could see the toll it was taking on Joyce especially, it was a tough time but I got home and continued my treatment

Then one day I was channel hopping and I came across something unexpected, I was on the TV wrestling against Chaos at Born in Fire, and well we all know how that turned out (Crowd cheer) anyway at the end of the match to my surprise there it was in black and white…RIP Chris Patricks, I nearly relapsed into a coma to say the least, I paused the screen and waited until Joyce got home and let’s just say there were harsh words said on my side and many im not proud of but justified in saying, finally Joyce broke down and told me everything, how she saw me lying there and knew that she didn’t want this life for us anymore so she hatched the plan to get me away from everything but she needed help so she got it in the form of Danny McGraw, he told her to tell the press and 6WF guys that I had passed and he would use his money to do the rest, so they got me out of England and back to a private hospital in Boston

MW: I can’t believe McGraw is involved in this RJ has the man no morals

CP: After a long talk we both decided that I should return to 6WF and finish what I started and we also decided that I would be doing it alone and that me and Joyce would be getting a divorce, don’t get me wrong I love the woman and she is the mother of my children but we could not get past this. She also told me about what was going on over here especially with my best bud Max (Crowd boo) you see Max while you were running your mouth off about me and my family I was there listening to everything and it broke my heart, I saw you as a brother as an equal, you were never in my shadow Max never, you took care of my family when I had my breakdown you were there for them and me and for you to treat them like this is a slap in the face and it lit the flames in my heart and soul you made me work harder and push myself to get back here, I knew I couldn’t run as fast or jump as high but fuck it I was alive, I adapted I change I became your Guardian Angel, I went to Danny McGraw and I told him he owed my so we came up with a plan to get a way in and Clarissa’s fear for you was that way, who do you think told your beloved about me, who do you think sowed the seeds in Clarissa empty head and the funny thing was you jumped at the chance to have someone fight your battles for you……I stood there at your side listening to the vile coming out of your mouth, saving your undeserving ass night after night, waiting for my chance and at Destiny I took it and the look on your face….the fear etched there when I took my mask off was worth the wait because it was real Max just like the real beating that is coming your way, the past is in the past, whatever we had is forgotten Max you are my only priority my only focus and when I am finished destroying you Max you will wish I was buried 6 feet under….

Chris drops the mic as Refuse/Resist hits again as he leaves the ring to my chanting of his name

MW: Chris Patricks is back RJ and I for one would not like to be in Max’s shoes

RJ: I always knew his big mouth would catch up on him one day and that day has come

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:18 pm

(The scene opens with Hidari Kenji walking with sunglasses and a suit on as 6WF Camera Man encounters the 6WF Star. Hidari ignores everyone as he continues walking)

Hidari- Leave me alone

Reporter- But Hidari how do you feel about Chris Patricks returning from the dead!?

Hidari- I could care less about CP but yet this is another setback and a excuse for Hidari Kenji to take the backseat in this company. I'm not doing that and I'm not going to let Chris Patricks get in my way of achieving what I came here for.

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- You see that shit with the Saint? He's the new 6WF Undisputed Champion because of corrupted power.

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- But I'm not going to bitch and complain about spoil milk because it never gets me anywhere in this company. I will get The Saint's Attention..one way or anyother.

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- The Saint is just a soon to be victim of The onslaught of the Empire...but first, I deal with Mike Hill!

(Hidari walks off as the scene fades away)

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:26 pm

Jack Reynolds is stood backstage...

JR: Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome my guest at this time...6WF European Champion Mike Hill!

*Mike Hill is shown stood alongside Reynolds, with his European Title over his shoulder and his head heavily strapped.

JR: Mike, a win for you at Destiny...but not the way you would have wanted surely?

Mike Hill: No, Mike Hill didn't really want to have his head punched and booted in by Cameron Faith. And Mike Hill is sure that Cameron is feeling absolutely thrilled with himself at what he did. He's probably thinking that Mike Hill will concede this series after taking such a brutal beating, he probably thinks that's he put an end to Mike Hill.

Well Cameron, you're damn out of luck. Because all that you've done Cameron, is piss Mike Hill off. Mike Hill now wants to win this series more than ever. But not just that, Cameron you have now elevated the stakes involved in this match. Now Mike Hill doesn't just want to beat you for that title, he wants to beat you over and over until you can't get up off the canvas. Mike Hill is going to embarrass you, Mike Hill is going to make you wish you'd never done what you did at Destiny.

Mike Hill is going to take what you did at Destiny, and not double it, but triple it. Mike Hill is going to ensure that you never...ever want to be stood in the same ring, let alone stood opposite Mike Hill. This is it Cameron, it's all coming to an end. You've had your fun, but now Mike Hill is going to show that you'll never be up to STANDARD!

Jack Reynolds: But what about the injuries Mike? You barely lasted the Gold Rush match...

Mike Hill: Mike Hill will be fine Jack, but thanks for the concern.

*Hill walks off, shaking his head.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:27 pm

RJ: We've got singles action to start off this edition of Lockdown.

MW: And it looks set to be a fantastic match-up, as it pits the leader of The Empire Kenji Hidari up against Mike Hill.

RJ: We've seen these two operating as allies previously, but not tonight, where Hidari will be looking to take advantage of the beating Mike Hill took a week ago at Destiny.

"The Essence" blares out through the speakers and the crowd descend into boos as Kenji Hidari strides out onto the stage. He glares around the arena before storming down the rampway, he climbs up the steel steps and then through the middle rope. He bounces off the ropes, awaiting the arrival of Hill.

RJ: Hidari went without a match at Destiny, but he had a decent showing in the Gold Rush match, even if he didn't manage to win the match like he promised he would.

MW: That was just a part of his mind games RJ, Hidari knew it would take a big effort to win that match from his draw position right in the middle of the match, but he impressed which was the important thing.

"The Next Big Thing" hits and the crowd's reaction turns to cheer for the arrival of veteran Mike Hill. He swaggers out onto the stage, his head still heavily strapped after Destiny. He strolls down the ramp, tagging the fans hands before springboarding into the ring. He stares across at Hidari, who smirks back.

MW: Hill was in and out of the Gold Rush match nearly as quickly as the likes of Killer and Rasta.

RJ: We all know why that was though Mike, it was down to the vicious beatdown that Faith needlessly gave Hill.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Hidari goes in for the lock-up but Hill ducks under it, he quickly takes Hidari down to the canvas with an arm drag takedown. Kenji stumbles to his feet, Hill lifts him into the air and hits an inverted atomic drop. He then bounces off the ropes, knocking Hidari down with a spinning heel kick. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Kenji drives the shoulder up off the mat, Hill quickly lifts Hidari to his feet where he fires in a series of rapid-fire knife-edge chops into the chest. Kenji falls into the corner, Hill takes a few steps back before running in and hitting a clothesline. Hidari staggers out of the corner and straight into a bridging belly to belly suplex.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

RJ: Hill starting off strongly here, making sure Hidari has no chance to capitalise on the injuries he suffered.

Mike Hill rolls up to his feet, he allows Kenji to his feet before attempting an Irish whip. Hidari reverses the momentum sending Hill towards the corner, only for The Next Big Thing to springboard back and knock down Kenji with a reverse crossbody. Hidari stumbles to his feet, Hill leaps into the air and connects with a hurracanrana. He stands over Hidari for a moment before hitting the Hill Walk. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Hidari again drives the shoulder up off the mat, Hill drags up Hidari only to throw him down into the mat with a scoop slam. The Next Big Thing then climbs to the top rope, where he steadies himself before flying off and hitting a 450 splash on The Empire leader. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Mike Hill waits for Hidari to rise, he then sets up for the Over the Hill, only for the Empire man to spin out and drill Hill with a roundhouse kick to the head. He crashes to the floor and Hidari hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2.............Kick out!

RJ: That could be the move that changes everything.

MW: Hill was groggy in the Gold Rush match, and it looks like he's still feeling the effects of that beating.

Kenji drags up Hill, he staggers around and this allows Hidari to fire in a series of calculated punches to the head. He rocks Hill back into the corner, before sprinting in and hitting a leaping double knee to the head. Hill stumbles out of the corner into another vicious roundhouse kick to the head. Hidari goes for the pin.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

Mike Hill gets the shoulder up, but Hidari quickly goes on the attack by stomping down on the head of the former two-time world champion. Hidari continues stomping away until the referee steps in. Kenji then lets Hill up to his feet, before flinging him to the floor with a belly to belly suplex. Hill staggers up and Kenji hits a big boot to the skull. Cover.

Again Hill forces the shoulder up, Kenji hauls him to his feet and then sends Hill flying towards the corner with a strong Irish whip. He bounces off the turnbuckles stomach first, Hidari grabs Hill by the waist and flings him down with a powerful German suplex, dropping Hill on his head and then bridging into the cover.

RJ: That kick to the head seems to have taken everything out of Hill.

MW: Hidari has still had to take advantages of those injuries though, and he has done it with a fair degree of brutality.

Ref: 1..................2................Kick out!

Kenji drags up Mike Hill, before immediately throwing him back down with a snapmare. Hidari then runs off the ropes, hitting a dropkick to the back of the head. Hidari then runs the ropes, hitting a vicious running knee to the side of the head. He then stands over Hill, waiting for him to rise...

RJ: Boot to the gut...

MW: GENSHIN!

Ref: 1.......................2.............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Kenji Hidari wins it!

MW: Hill started off strongly, but is clearly still struggling after that vicious attack by Faith at Destiny.

RJ: He showed great resilience but in the end, Hidari just had too much for him.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:28 pm

We cut to a view of a darkened room as the camera zooms in the room is lit up in a pure light. We see barbed wire hanging from the walls and we know that this is the lair of the fanatic . The camera zooms round until finds the fanatic crouched in the corner, head bowed. As the camera zooms in fanatic lifts his head, a sadistic smirk etched across it, his face paint smudged. He slowly begins to talk

F- There is a man who is playing the violin
And the strings are the veins of his very own arm
Now you tell me how much longer he can endure

Fanatic leans forward and stares maniacally into the camera

F- Depends on the tune
I am here to break your hearts
I am here to make you burn from within
I am here to make you love to hate what you have become
I am here to make you like me
A MONSTER

Fanatic leans back into the shadows

F- The hollowed out victims lifelessly sway on the morbid overture that is the path I have chosen and endured.
Which is the symphony of destruction known as the kill your idol tour
Maestro strike up the band

Fanatic laughs manically as the scene fades to black and tiptoe through the tulips plays

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:29 pm

The scene opens in the office of The Saint. He is sat at his desk, transfixed by the 6WF Undisputed World Championship belt that sits in front of him. His eyes are focused on the newly installed name plate, boldly scribed with 'THE SAINT'. The Saint slowly looks up to the camera and begins to speak.

The Saint: You'll have to forgive me for my uncharacteristically withdrawn demeanour. See, I'm in a state of shock at the moment, 6WF. In fact, I have been since Destiny and the culmination of my match with Max Adamson. I could sit here and throw out the usual vanilla, bland, champions address where I say that I always had the match under control, that I always knew I was better than Adamson and that I proved it. And hell, that might have been the case to an extent, I beat him fair and square, 1.....2.....3. I took the very best Max Adamson had to offer and still came out holding this little beauty...

But the thing is, it'd be wrong for me to do that. Because, 6WF, I had no idea how Destiny was going to pan out. When I walked into that electric Istanbul atmosphere, I was stepping out into the unknown. I had no idea what I'd let myself in for. You might be the most talented wrestler on the planet, but nearly two years away from competitive action, it's a hell of a long time. And I felt rusty, I felt like I was out of my depth, that I'd bitten off more than I could chew...

The Saint sits up, shifting from his slouched, pensive previous position to one with more intent as he moves closer to the camera.

The Saint: Then, 6WF, I realised I had to man... the fuck... up. I did what I was put on this planet to do. I scrapped, I fought, I showed Max Adamson that regardless of how much time I spent away from the ring, when you're this damn good, success is inevitable. The Saint, when you walk through the annals of this company is always going to be one name that is synonymous with success. And here I am, a Five time World Champion, 6WF's standard bearer, 6WF's leader, the best it has to offer.

And I couldn't care less about this drama between Max Adamson and Chris Patricks, as far as I'm concerned, Max played with fire and he got burnt. If they want to stake a claim for this title, they know where my office is. I've never been a man to run away, I'll always welcome a challenge!

Which is what I get this week, a challenge in the form of Nemesis. A recreation for one of 6WF's finest battles. Nemesis and The Saint did battle when most of the current crop on this roster were collecting jock straps in their local developmental. We battled high and low, I put your ass in a casket, you buried mine through the top of a cell but we never really worked out who the better man was.

See, Nem, you've blazed a trail since your return, almost laid every man in your path out cold. It stops in the Main Event. The immovable object meets the irresistible force! I'll humour you and let you work out who is who but whilst you're doing that I'll be slapping that RKO on to you so quick you won't even have time to give me an answer!

You might be a monster, but you're no Saint.

See you at Lockdown, Nemesis, just like old times, you will be Sainted!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:32 pm

RJ: Further singles action up next here on Lockdown!

MW: We've seen these two clash many times down the years, in fact we've seen them as team-mates as well, but they again had another clash in the Gold Rush match.

RJ: You clash with most people in the Gold Rush match Michael, but I'm certainly looking forward to seeing these two renew acquaintances.

"Rain Wizard" blazes out through the speakers and the crowd mostly boo as Crime Lord steps out onto the stage. He paces down the ramp, ignoring a couple of fans offering their hands for a high five. Crimey climbs up the steel steps and then into the ring over the top rope.

MW: A tremendous win for Crime Lord at Gold Rush, as he pinned Mr Kenty, much to the delight of the fans in Turkey.

RJ: It was very strange to hear Crime Lord getting cheered, although it may well be that it was more Kenty getting boos and Crime Lord just being the right man in the right place for the crowd to get behind.

The crowd begins to grow louder, awaiting the arrival of their hero. The lights go down and a siren sounds out, as lights flicker. Chase and Status’ ‘Blind Faith’ booms into the arena and the crowd go wild. The lights go up and there, stood with his back to the crowd, arms outstretched, is Clarke James. He turns to face the crowd and grins, he raises his arms and then walks to the ring. James stands in the opposite corner to Crime Lord, staring him down.

RJ: How great was it to see the Church of Hero re-united last Sunday, albeit briefly.

MW: I found it all pretty nauseating personally, no-one wants to see those two back together again. They have more re-unions than Take That.

Crime Lord and James lock-up, and it's Crime Lord who uses his size advantage to force James down to one knee. He then swats him to the canvas with a couple of punches to the side of the head. James rolls up off the mat, Crime Lord then throws him down into the mat with a suplex. James stumbles up and Crime Lord hits a gutwrench slam. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2..........Kick out!

James forces the shoulder up, Crime Lord hauls him up and goes for an STO but James blocks, before countering with an STO of his own. Crimey rolls up to his feet, James ducks a wild clothesline and then hits a couple of knees into the back, which he follows up with a tilt-a-whirl neckbreaker. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1.................2.........Kick out!

RJ: Even start to this match-up, neither man really gaining an advantage in the early exchanges.

Crime Lord is allowed to his feet by James, who runs in once Crime Lord has got to his feet and hits a running clothesline. Crime Lord rolls up, James locks in an armbar only for Crime Lord to counter with a hip toss. James runs in at him and Crime Lord drives James into the canvas with a big spinebuster. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2............Kick out!

James is dragged up to his feet by Crime Lord, who then lifts a knee into the gut. Crime Lord then hauls James up into the air and nails a big powerbomb on his former COH colleague. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Crime Lord allows James to his feet, he then whips him firmly into the ropes. On the rebound, Crimey crunches a big boot into the skull of James who falls to the canvas. He stumbles up, Crime Lord bounces off the ropes and takes James down with a leaping clothesline. He makes the cover attempt.

Ref: 1..................2............Kick out!

RJ: Crime Lord has taken a charge of this contest.

MW: Using his power to dominate James so far.

James forces the shoulder up, Crime Lord drags him up before smashing in a series of European Uppercuts. James is backed into the ropes, Crime Lord runs in at him but James uses the ropes to spring up and kick Crime Lord in the face. CJ then sprints forward, only for Crime Lord to send him into the canvas with a snap powerslam. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Again James gets the shoulder up, Crime Lord throws the former European champion into the corner before sprinting in and going for a stinger splash. James manages to leap out of the way, Crime Lord crashes into the turnbuckles. James quickly rolls up Crime Lord from behind.

RJ: There's the speed of James!

Ref: 1....................2....Kick out!

Crime Lord powers out, he gets to his feet quickly but James levels him with a big roundhouse kick into the side of the head. Crimey falls to his knees, James bounces off the ropes and hits a running knee to the head. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1.................2..........Kick out!

Clarke James allows Crime Lord to his feet, he then hits a big atomic drop on the former world champion. James then bounces off the ropes, knocking Crimey down with a spinning heel kick. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

Crime Lord gets the shoulder up, James lifts up Crimey and hits a scoop slam. James then goes up to the top rope...

MW: Corkscrew senton!

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

James quickly returns to the top rope, he waits for Crime Lord to rise before going for a flying clothesline...

RJ: SPEAR!

MW: What a move by Crime Lord!

RJ: That's a game-changer!

Ref: 1....................2.................Kick out!

Crime Lord gets to his feet, he stomps away on the head of James repeatedly before waiting for him to rise. He then hits a German suplex when James gets up to his feet, bridging over into a pin attempt.

James forces the shoulder up, Crime Lord whips him into the corner before this time connecting with a big splash. James falls out of the corner and Crime Lord hits a DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2...............Kick out!

Crime Lord gets to his feet, he waits for James to stir before sprinting in and nailing the Mafia Mow Down!

MW: That could be it!

Ref: 1.........................2........................Kick out!

James forces the shoulder up, Crime Lord hauls up Clarke James only for CJ to go for a kick to the gut. Crime Lord grabs the boot but James counters with an enzaguri kick. Crime Lord stumbles up, James lifts him onto his shoulders and hits a Samoan Drop!

Ref: 1.....................2................Kick out!

CJ gets to his feet, he looks towards the referee in despair, pleading for the three before turning back around to Crime Lord. James sets up for Faithless but Crime Lord shoves him back into the ropes. James bounces off the ropes back into the middle of the ring and Crime Lord lifts him onto his shoulders...

RJ: Lock n Load!

Ref: 1...........................2.....................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Crime Lord gets the win!

MW: Just as I expected he would!

RJ: These fans certainly seem to have gone back to being against Crime Lord, it was a short-lived love affair between him and the fans.

MW: I think they should cheer him, this man deserves respect!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:43 pm

*The Camera's go backstage to show Kayleigh Reed.

Kayleigh: Ladies and Gentleman, this is an unscheduled interview but I have managed to grab Mr Kenty who was just stood watching Crime Lord's match. Kenty, good evening.

*The crowd are very mixed in their reception for Mr Kenty, with a section of the fans booing loudly.

Mr Kenty: Thank you Kayleigh, it's good to see you. What did you want to talk about?

Kayleigh Reed: I wanted to discuss Crime Lord. You took a tough loss to him at Destiny, and then just watched him put in an impressive display. But the crowd reactions were very mixed.

Mr Kenty: Well I have to say, I'm incredibly disappointed in myself. my performance at Destiny, wasn't up to scratch. In an outstanding match with one of the companies legends, Crime Lord I fell at the hurdle. I fell at the obstacle that has been proving to be a wall I just can't overcome. Crime Lord has seemingly got my number from day one... and that cannot happen anymore. Not if I wan't to get back to the top of the mountain. Many will say I have crashed and burned my way back down the mountain and Crime Lord has added the final touches to my plight, but that is far from the truth. If anything, it has opened my eyes... it has spurred me on to be the wrestler I know I can be, and the wrestler that you see before you today. I'm not backing down... I'm not walking away and I'm not giving up hope. Crime Lord however, he should that he is still one of the top dogs in this business and anyone that underestimates him, is wrong.

Tonight he was impressive again, up against a man who I have an incredible amount of respect for in Clarke James. But what I noticed in particular was the reaction of the fans. They were booing Crime Lord, yet they were so vociferous in their support of Crimey in the last month and at Destiny. Why? I want to know why these fans can't make up their minds.

It's getting absolutely ridiculous frankly. I know I've got my detractors, and I know I've got my fans. I have a group of fans who who idolize, follow me on Twitter, wear my merchandise and work all week just to see me. And to them I can only thank them from the bottom of my heart for their continued support. The other side was a group of fans who wan't to tear my head off... tear me limb from limb because I don't suit their image. Because I don't suit their ideas of what a 6WF wrestler should be like.

I get that's why you were cheering Crime Lord, he's everything you envisage a 6WF wrestler to be. But now I ask, can you make your damn minds up. It's time to decide what you want from a 6WF wrestler. I just hope it's me, because I will never you let down again.

*The crowd begin chanting Let's Go Kenty, before this is soon drowned out by chants of Kenty sucks. He walks off shaking his head.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:43 pm

The scene begins with two guys wrestling. One, the bigger man at around 330 pounds, is throwing strikes at the other man in a similar way to Bubba Ray Dudley.

"I've seen enough. Let's go."

The camera turns to follow the voice, which is that of Tom Ree. He exits the door and walks down the corridor. He turns left and then enters the first door on the right. The room is the classroom set up as usual.

"I, Tom Ree would like to invite you to my next lecture. Yes, you. The teacher is speaking and you just cannot afford to miss the words I am speaking. Bring your notepad and as much intelligence as you can muster. You can prosper. You will improve"

The camera has once again panned out to show the whole room and he is standing behind and a whiteboard. On the whiteboard is a supply and demand graph. It has two supply and demands lines, one a lot lower than the other in both cases.

MW: "Tom Ree looked incredibly in the Gold Rush. Not only did he eliminate rival Ethan Knight but resident monster Cassius Zhi as well."

RJ: "Tonight he once again goes up against Ethan Knight who let's not forget, defeated Tom last time they fought."

"Welcome, today to lesson 14. I presume despite the presence of that graph on the board that none of you have established what this lecture is about."

The room remains silent. Tom looks around at the faces of his pupils many of whom are squirming. He smirks.

"As expected. This is of course a lesson in economics. Basic supply and demand. It is one of the most important rules of the microeconomic system. It works as price determination in a market, and I am going to apply it to our company. I am going to use the principle to show the differences between me and that mummy's boy Ethan Knight.

The supply is the amount of wrestlers that can be in the market at any given time at a given price. My line is S1 (He marks this on the board - the higher supply line) and it is very high. There is no one quite like me around. There is no instantaneous replacement. You cannot just call up wrestler B and he will say the same things I say and perform like I do every week. You, on the other hand! You are a typical generic character. There are hundreds of you on the local scene. Reformed guys who as a kid learned to fight, be it on the streets or in a boxing ring. Guys that bring the fight. I saw two of them trying out for the company earlier. Your line is S2 (The lower line) because you are easily replaceable. There is a long supply of Ethan Knights.

The other thing that affects this equation is demand. I am D1 (The higher line) everybody wants to see me. The majority of them want to see me beaten. Those uneducated amongst you can think of nothing better than seeing some hurt me so bad I cannot even recover for a three count. Floyd Mayweather made a career of people wanting to watch him be punched in the face and paying for that privilege. I also have the educated amongst you wanting to watch. They love watching an intelligent fighter. One who overcomes browns with his brains. No one wants to watch you. It's all generic. Nothing separates you from the pack. You are D2 (The Lower line), the demand just isn't there!"

Tom then turns to the board. He links up D1 and S1. They linked up to very high on the P whilst the Q is very low. He also links up the two lines representing Ethan Knight which are opposites to have.

"High demand, low supply! Think of me as a diamond. The word price can be replaced here with value or worth. I am worth a huge amount to this company. As the Q line shows there is not many people with the same ability. My worth to this company right now is very high. You? Well the graph speaks for itself. You are not worth much at all to the company. It's all economics Ethan, a topic that I am sure goes right over head. But the bottom line is I am more valuable than you, I am better than you. You will see when I defeat you this week. You will witness the personification of excellence. You will believe. You will learn. Class dismissed."

Tom Ree quickly leaves as Lockdown goes to a commercial

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:44 pm

RJ: Even more singles action next on Lockdown...

MW: And it pits two of the most impressive performers in the Gold Rush against one another, who also happen to be 6WF's two newest superstars.

RJ: The Gold Rush match is such a great match for guys like these to really make an impression, to elevate themselves to a completely new level.

"Come with me" hits and the crowd give a polite cheer as Ethan Knight strolls out onto the stage. His head is bowed, staring down at the ground with a towel draped over it. Knight continues walking down the ramp with his head bowed, he climbs up the turnbuckles before wiping his head and arms with the towel, before throwing it into the crowd.

RJ: Knight showed impressive power at Gold Rush, in particular his Lights Out punch that picked up a couple of victims.

"Successful" hits and the crowd greet the arrival of the teacher with boos as Tom Ree makes his way out onto the stage purposefully, striding down to the ring and then stepping through the middle rope. He's carrying a briefcase that he throws down to the outside.

MW: And what a night it was for Ree, who had the biggest moment of his 6WF career so far when he eliminated Cassius Zhi from the Gold Rush match-up.

Ree and Knight go in for the lock-up, The Teacher quickly places Knight into a headlock. Knight counters with a hip toss, Ree rolls up to his feet and walks straight into a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker from Knight. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2.........Kick out!

Ethan Knight rolls to his feet, he drags up Ree before dropping him down across the knee with an elevated gutbuster. Ree stumbles to his feet, Knight runs in and dropkicks him to the mat. Ree staggers up again and Knight takes him down with a snap powerslam. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

RJ: Strong start here from Ethan Knight!

Ree gets the shoulder up again, Ethan Knight lifts him to his feet and attempts a belly to belly suplex on Ree, who blocks and then counters with a Ranhei. He then drops a series of knees into the back, before bouncing off the ropes and connects with a higher leaping knee down into the back of the head. He covers.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

Knight gets the shoulder up on this occasion, Ree leaps to his feet and immediately boots away at the gut of the 6WF rookie. The Teacher then allows Knight up to his feet, before locking in a sleeper hold. Knight attempts to wriggle free, so Ree turns the move into a backbreaker, then running the ropes and connecting with a boot to the head. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

RJ: Ree coming back into this one.

MW: Ree dominating this one RJ! He's teaching Knight a lesson, and Ethan only has himself to blame!

Tom Ree looks down at Knight with a look of disgust before stomping away on the head of Ethan Knight. Ree then synchs in an armbar, stomping down on the right shoulder of Ethan. He slowly gets to his feet, Ree releases the armbar before clenching Knight by the waist.

He slings the rookie into the canvas with a German suplex, keeping the hold applied. He drags Knight back to his feet and hits a 2nd German suplex. Ree brings Knight up and nails a third German suplex. He covers.

Ref: 1..............2..............Kick out!

Knight drives the shoulder up, Ree hauls him up and fires in a couple of punches, only for Knight to block. He counters with a big European Uppercut, and then fires in a punch combination of his own--a jab, a hook and then a big uppercut that knocks Ree down. Knight covers.

Ref: 1............2.............Kick out!

Now it's Ree who forces the shoulder up. Ethan drags him to his feet, where he hits a couple of knees into the gut. Ree lurches forward, which allows Knight to pummel down on the back of Ree for a few moments. He then lifts him into the air, driving him into the canvas with a mountain bomb. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Ethan Knight lifts up Tom Ree, where he rifles in some more big European Uppercuts. He then lifts Tom Ree into the air, before running to the middle of the ring and connecting with a big powerslam.

Ref: 1...............2..............Kick out!

RJ: Knight is a brawler, a real street fighter.

MW: He's a thug RJ, a convict. He should listen to Tom Ree, he might learn a thing or two.

Ree rolls up unsteadily, Knight knocks him down with a short-arm clothesline. Knight then climbs to the top rope, where he dives off and connects with a fist drop into the face. Knight covers again.

Ree again kicks out, Ethan Knight hauls him up and goes for an Irish whip into the ropes but Knight reverses the momentum. Knight rebounds to the middle of the ring where Ree nails a flapjack. Knight stumbles up and walks straight into a Samoan Drop. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2...............Kick out!

Knight just about gets the shoulder up, it's the turn of Ree to go to the top rope. Knight stumbles up and Ree dives off, hitting a spinning DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

MW: So close for Ree!

Tom Ree stands waiting for Knight to rise, he attempts the last lesson but Knight counters with a hip toss. Ree rolls to his feet...

RJ: LIGHTS OUT!

MW: REE DUCKS!

RJ: Ree's out of there!

MW: A clever decision from Ree!

The crowd descend into huge boos as Tom Ree slides out of the ring, he shakes his head and retreats up the ramp as the ref begins his count.

RJ: The ref at a 3 count. Ree has bottled this, he's taken the coward's way out.

MW: He's taken the clever option. He doesn't need to take the knock-out punch just because Knight wants to hit him with it.

Ree is retreating to the top of the stage, trash-talking Knight as the ref continues his count.

Ref: 4..................5.....................6..................7...............8..............9............10!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings for the count-out, Knight looks on furiously as Ree smirks back at him as he reaches the top of the stage. The crowd then erupt as Clarke James emerges from backstage, he takes Ree down with a clothesline to the back of the head.

James picks up Ree, he runs down the ramp and then slides him in under the bottom rope. Ree leaps to his feet angrily, shouting at James before turning around...

RJ: LIGHTS OUT!

MW: Now who's the coward, taking him out from behind.

RJ: Would never have happened if Ree hadn't done a runner!

Knight nods to James, who smiles back as Lockdown goes to an ad break.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:51 pm

*Jack Reynolds is stood backstage, mic in hand.

Jack Reynolds: Ladies and Gentleman, at the request of The Saint, I have been given the duty of announcing to you the first round of qualifiers for this year's Fight for The Right tournament!

*The crowd pop and cheer loudly.

Jack Reynolds: There will be 8 matches in the first round of the Fight for The Right tournament, and without further ado, let's get to it!

*Reynolds open an envelope with the draw on it...

Reynolds: It will be Udo Berg vs..................NEMESIS!

*The crowd cheer

Reynolds: Tom Ree..........vs.................Kenji Hidari!

*There are boos from the crowd for both these competitors.

Reynolds: Clarke James..........vs..............MAX ADAMSON!

*The crowd boo at the mention of Adamson's name, before cheering for James.

Reynolds: Cameron Faith...........vs............Ethan Knight!

Next up we have.............Mr Kenty!

*The crowd are split hugely in their reaction

Jack Reynolds: And he will face the 6WF Hardcore Champion.........LOGAN KINCADE!

*Again there is a split reaction among the crowd

Jack Reynolds: The 6th match will pit The Fanatic against Crime Lord!

The Fanatic's tag team partner, James McManus, is also in the tournament. And he will face.......CASSIUS ZHI!

*The crowd boo wildly at Cassius' name...

Jack Reynolds: The 8th and final qualifying match in the first round of the Fight for The Right tournament is.......Mike Hill vs Austin Stevens!

Ladies and Gentleman, thanks for your time. Let's return to the show!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:52 pm

Our scene opens outside of the 6WF arena, we see the familiar face of Austin Stevens walking towards the entrance before an angry grimace covers his face as a journalist steps in to his path. Without breaking his step Austin continues to walk knocking the journalist to the ground causing a smile to break on Austin's face, the journalist speaks up stopping Austin in his tracks

Journo: You've been quiet lately Austin...has losing the title and failing in the Gold Rush finally shut you up?

Austin quickly turns around dragging the journalist to his feet, slamming him in to the closest wall. The Journalist gulps as Austin throws a punch next to his head causing the paint to chip. Austin lets go and begins to speak.

Austin: Shut your fucking mouth before I stick my fist through it...you see, this is the issue...this is the reason I've been away! Nobody ever fucking listens...They expect me to walk out there...preform like a dancing monkey and they don't have the respect to listen to a word that comes out of my fucking mouth. So why have I been fucking quiet? Because I have no interest in being a puppet...who the fuck are you with anyway...you look like a Bleacher Report cunt, still living with your Mother like a fucking scum bag...

The Journalist looks embarrased and covers his name badge leaving Austin to speak

Austin: I had no fucking interest in that title, I did what I needed...I have no interest in the Gold Rush and tonight I show that all I want is a chance...

Journo: For what?

Austin smiles

Austin: A chance to become a nightmare for the man who stood in my fucking way for the past few months...when I win the Fight For The Right tournament I become a shadow of The Saint and his precious world title...I become a fucking nightmare for this whole company...I become a loaded gun, with my sights set on dominating this entire company!

Austin begins to walk away

Journo: What about your match with Cassius Zhi?

Austin shakes his head and continues to walk away as the scene ends

Austin: Fuck Cassius Zhi!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:53 pm

RJ: The individual action continues to flow here on tonight's edition of Lockdown, with our fourth singles match in a row.

MW: And it's another exciting match-up for everyone, pitting Cassius Zhi against Austin Stevens.

RJ: This is a clash between two competitors, who at best, could be described as unhinged. Personally, I believe psychotic is a more apt description.

MW: That's what makes this match so exciting!

'They Say’ by Scars on Broadway blares through the speakers and the LG Arena erupts into a chorus of boo’s as Cassius Zhi walks out onto the stage. He moves his head from side to side once before striding down the ramp. He climbs up the steel steps into the ring, where he stands waiting...

RJ: It was a mixed night for Cassius at Gold Rush. He was beaten by Nemesis, but in the Gold Rush, he was the cause of Nemesis' elimination.

MW: Cassius doesn't usually do mixed nights at Destiny RJ. He will have expected to do much better, and I really wouldn't want to be in the shoes of Austin Stevens.

The stage begins to fill with smoke and the lights go down as a figure appears amongst the smoke, the lights go on as “Defective Breed” begins to blast out of the speakers. Austin walks down to the ring and rolls under the ropes before standing in the centre of the ring shouts out “Motor City Massacre!” making an M with his hand before staring across at Zhi.

RJ: Stevens made it to the final five in the Gold Rush, which in itself was a superb achievement.

MW: This time next year, we could potentially be talking about Stevens as the winner of that match. That's how good the kid is.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Austin Stevens goes for the lock-up, but Zhi wastes no time going on the offensive, crashing roundhouse kicks into the side of Stevens who staggers back into the corner. Cassius hits a spin kick to the gut, before running in and booting Stevens in the head. He crumples to the floor, Zhi then drives a series of knees into the face until the ref steps in. Zhi drags Stevens back from the corner and covers.

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

Stevens drives the shoulder up, Cassius gets to his feet and immediately leaps into the air, dropping a knee down into the face. Stevens rolls to his feet, Cassius knees him in the stomach and then connects with a brutal swinging neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

MW: Cassius Zhi started this match off at an electric pace!

RJ: Stevens really did get a rough draw, having to face Zhi after all that happened at Destiny.

Cassius drags Austin Stevens to his feet, he has him locked in an armbar. He drags Stevens in before knocking him down with a clothesline. Stevens stumbles up, Zhi hits a dropkick to the knee before nailing a brutal snap DDT. Cassius again hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Zhi drives to his feet, he stomps down on the head of Stevens before lifting him to his feet. He goes for a suplex, but Stevens blocks. He then counters with a delayed vertical supex. Zhi stumbles up and Stevens floors him with a discus clothesline. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2..........Kick out!

It is Cassius who is forced to get the shoulder up on this occassion. Stevens looks to try and press home any advantage by lifting up Zhi, and then rattling off a succession of big European Uppercuts to the chin. Zhi falls into the ropes, Stevens whips him out across the ring and then knocks him down with a big boot. The former Hardcore champion makes the cover.

Zhi forces the shoulder up, Austin Stevens drags him to his feet and then grabs Zhi by the throat. He lifts him into the air, only to then turn the move into a backbreaker. Stevens then goes for a reverse STO, but Cassius spins out, and then chopblocks Stevens down to the mat. Cassius bounces off the ropes, hitting a vicious curb stomp.

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

RJ: It looked like Stevens might have had an opening back into the match, but Cassius Zhi literally stomped it into the ground before Stevens could build any momentum.

MW: Cassius really is unrelenting in his attack on Stevens.

Cassius hauls up the head of Stevens, before booting him back into the canvas. Cassius then Irish whips Stevens firmly into the corner. He runs in, hitting a shining wizard. Stevens slumps down, Zhi turns Stevens around and slams his head into the turnbuckle.

Zhi eventually relents with the attack, dragging Stevens back and throwing him to the mat with a German supex. He bridges over into the cover.

Ref: 1................2...............Kick out!

Stevens drives the shoulder up, Cassius Zhi gets to his feet and immediately rolls Stevens onto his front. He then hits a series of leaping knee drops into the back, before synching in a grounded abdominal stretch. He hauls Stevens to his feet, before bringing him to his feet and hitting a pumphandle slam. Cassius then runs off the ropes, hitting a vicious kick to the head. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2................Kick out!

Stevens drives the shoulder up, Zhi drags him up and fires off more roundhouse kicks to the side. These force Stevens into the ropes, Cassius goes for an Irish whip but Stevens reverses the momentum. On the rebound, Stevens hits a flapjack. Zhi stumbles up, Stevens kicks him in the gut...

RJ: Powerbomb!

Ref: 1.....................2................Kick out!

MW: Stevens nearly got that match out of nowhere!

Austin Stevens slowly gets to his feet, he lifts up Zhi and hits a series of big punches backing the former world champion into the ropes. He then sprints in, hitting a clothesline. Zhi lands on the apron, Stevens drags him up and nails a spike DDT. He hooks the leg again.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

RJ: Another near fall for Stevens!

Austin Stevens lifts up Cassius, he goes for a superkick but Zhi blocks it. He then spins Stevens around, hitting a superkick of his own! Cover.

Ref: 1................2................Kick out!

MW: Every time Stevens looks to be getting a look-in, Zhi cuts him off in mid-flow!

Austin Stevens is dragged to his feet by Cassius Zhi, who throws him down with a snap suplex. Stevens stumbles up, Zhi goes for a boot to the gut but the former hardcore champion blocks it, only for Zhi to hit an enzaguri kick. Cassius runs the ropes, hitting a Daniel Bryan-like knee to the head. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2.................Kick out!

Stevens again forces the shoulder up. Cassius drags him to his feet, hitting three roundhouse kicks to the side before running off the ropes, hitting a spinning heel kick. Cover.

Ref: 1.......................2...................Kick out!

RJ: This is some tremendous resilience and fighting spirit being shown by Stevens.

MW: I think he'd be better served just taking the pin! He can't take much more of this!

Cassius gets to his feet in frustration, he drags up Austin Stevens and goes for the Dragon's Fury, but Stevens ducks it...

RJ: ROLL UP!

Ref: 1..............................2...........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Unbelievable!

RJ: How did he win that?!

MW: Austin Stevens has won this match, despite taking a severe beating for most of it!

Austin Stevens rolls out of the ring, clutching the back of his head and looking shocked at his win. Zhi rises to his feet and kicks the ropes in frustration, before looking to Stevens and then nodding.

RJ: What's he doing...damn it!

MW: The Zhilots!

A series of Zhilots walk out onto the stage, pacing down the ramp and stalking Stevens back to the ring. He rolls in, and Zhi hits a roundhouse kick to the back of the head, sending Stevens into the mat. The Zhilots roll in, and alongside Cassius, they surround Stevens, circling his body.

RJ: This isn't good for Stevens, not good at all.

MW: There is no way this can end well.

RJ: Especially after the beating he took during the match-up!

Suddenly, the lights go down...

MW: I think we all know what this means!

RJ: Listen to that noise!

The crowd erupt as the lights switch back on and Nemesis is stood in the middle of the ring. A couple of the Zhilots run at Nemesis, but he swats them away with ease. The rest of the Zhilots, and Cassius himself, flee the ring before Nemesis can get his hands on them.

MW: Nemesis making the save for Stevens!

RJ: And thank god he did, Stevens may not be likeable, but he wouldn't have deserved the beating he was inevitably going to get!

Nemesis offers his hand to Stevens to help him out, but the young upstart brushes the veteran's hand away, pulling himself up with the ropes and glaring at Nemesis, who just shakes his head.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:54 pm

*The scene opens up backstage where Cameron Faith is stood casually dressed in ripped jeans, vest and cap which is in stark contrast to Jack Reynolds stood next to him in suit and tie, microphone in hand*

JR: Ladies and Gentleman at this time I am joined by the Freeweight Champion, Cameron Faith.

CF: NO JACK! This time you are joined by the reigning defending unified Freeweight and European champion.

*Jack looks at Cameron puzzled*

CF: Do you need me to slap the stupid out of you Jack, Mike Hill is only holding that belt because I let him, Mike Hill only calls himself a champion because I allow it. But not for much longer see Mike Hill likes to play games but I have just played the biggest mind fuck of them all, I had him beaten all ends up and I got myself purposely disqualified. Why Just so I could do it all again on the biggest stage of them all, on my terms, and once again beat Mike Hill 1-2-3 in the middle of that ring and prove once and for all that I am on a level he will NEVER EVER reach.

I am already the unified Freeweight and European champion I know it, Mike Hill now knows it and soon the world will know it.

*Jack looks a little worried as Cameron stares at him menacingly*

CF: That all you got Jack, typically no mention of the fact that at Destiny, Cameron Faith was undoubtedly the superstar of the night and yet as usual not one person batted at eyelid or what about the fact the corpse stole my opportunity at becoming the World Champion.

I knew that The Saint, the board whoever the hell makes the decisions around here will do anything to stop me getting a world title shot, but to a let a shit Frank Gallagher wannabe Main Event the biggest show of them all, well that shows exactly just how scared they are of me becoming champion. That shows the length’s they will go to stop me creating history. They know the moment I win that title no one is ever getting it back, they know that no one in this company is good enough to beat me.

So whoever makes these decisions better listen real close, Cameron Faith will be entered into the fight for the right tournament, Cameron Faith will win that tournament and Cameron Faith will be the first man to hold the three top belts in this company at the same time.

Believe in that……..

Believe in Cameron Faith

*Cameron stares intently at Jack Reynolds who starts to back away before Cameron laughs to himself, turns and walks out of shot*

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:54 pm

*Jack Reynolds is shown running through the backstage area, skidding to a halt in front of the camera's. He dusts himself down quickly as the camera's start to roll.

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen, my exclusive interview is the first time since the events that unfolded at Destiny that we will hear from this man, so without further ado, the former 6WF Undisputed Champion of the World, Max Adamson.

(Max Adamson walks into shot, he has a look of disgust still etched across his face, he is wearing a plain black shirt with jeans, his hair is untidy, his eyes a little bloodshot, and it is evident he hasn't shaved for a while.)

JR: Max, I can't imagine what emotions you must be going through, care to share them with the 6WF Universe?

(Adamson stares coldly towards Reynolds and lets out a sigh of air before answering)

Max: Don't. Don't even pretend this is a professional broadcast Jack. You're right when you say you can't imagine how I feel. I don't think anyone knows how I feel, because I doubt anyone has been mistreated quite as severely as Max Adamson has been in the past few months. Max Adamson has been vilified, Max Adamson has been the villain in 6WF for well over a year now, but frankly Jack, my treatment from the so-called "good guys" and the reaction of these fans makes me wonder if they even know the difference between good and evil. Between right and wrong. I heard them all Jack, I heard them all at Destiny and I hear them all tonight. Laughing. NOBODY LAUGHS AT MAX ADAMSON. I mean it. Nobody laughs at me. But they did. They laughed at my misfortune. Like I said, the difference between right and wrong. It's all about perceptions. Is it right for them to cheer the good guy and boo the bad guy? Of course it is. Is it right for them to cheer as an innocent victim who happens to be the "bad guy", is screwed over by two so-called "good guys" in a power hungry attempt to rob me of my place at the top? Absolutely fucking not.

JR: What about-

Max: Did I say you could interrupt me Jack? Did it look like I was finished? Maybe I should put my hand up, and wait for you to allow me to speak. Would that make it easier for you Jack? Would it?

(Adamson takes the microphone from Reynolds and shoves him off camera, Adamson stares into the camera and continues speaking)

Max: Forget this interview facade, forget this pissing around with Jack Reynolds asking how I am, what I'm feeling. This is Max Adamson directly addressing The Saint and this is Max Adamson directly addressing Chris Patricks. At Destiny, you had your fun. You got one over on Max Adamson. The Saint earned another cheap title reign to go with his other cheap title reigns, and Chris Patricks came back from his faked death to create this elaborate plan to rip me off. I'm man enough to stand here, in front of the world, and say to both of you... You got me.

(Adamson has a rueful smile as he continues)

Max: But here's the thing. The Saint is now the 6WF highly disputed Champion, and Chris Patricks is the official Gold Rush winner. But that's not how it's going down. No way, no how, no chance whatsoever. You've had your fun. But the fun is over. That Undisputed Championship, it's mine. I spent my entire time in 6WF, the past six years, chasing that elusive 6WF World Championship. I always thought that once I won it, once I was 6WF's World Champion, that it would be the crown on my glittering career. My life's ambition was to win the 6WF World Championship. And now I stand here, having won it, and been robbed of it, I can stand here and tell you both, as well as all of these people. My new ambition is to win TWO 6WF World Championships.

(Adamson has two fingers up to the camera in an "up yours" style)

Max: And let me assure you both. My desire is bigger than ever. I've had a taste and I want more. It doesn't matter "how many" World Titles I win. What matters more to me is BEING the World Champion. It doesn't matter to me how many times I have to win it, I just need to be the World Champion. The 6WF Undisputed Championship, since I won it, became a part of me. It is in my heart, it is in my blood, and it is in my soul. In fact it IS my soul. And you robbed me of my soul Saint. And you Patricks. Patricks may have issues with my actions following his faked death, and Saint may have issues because I found him out to be the power hungry, power abusing sycophantic con artist he truly is, but what the pair of you did to me at Destiny is unforgiveable. I am coming for the pair of you, and I am coming to take back my soul.

(Adamson looks at Jack Reynolds looking upset off camera, Adamson imitates Reynolds)

Max: "Oh hey Max, what do you make of the huge match on Lockdown, Logan Kincade and Udo Berg versus Cameron Faith and Max Adamson?"

(Adamson spits on the floor)

Max: I don't give a fuck about it. Max Adamson will do whatever Max Adamson has to do. I've done some despicable things in my time, so frankly I don't care what I have to do now. You've awakened something I didn't even know existed inside me. Saint Patricks Day used to mean something different. To me, Saint Patricks Day is my Pearl Harbour. Saint Patricks Day to me happened on October 5th, 2014. And I will use what happened to me to motivate me, drive me and remind me, when I'm crossing that line between good and evil, between right and wrong, exactly why I'm doing what I'm doing.

(Adamson slams the microphone into the chest of Reynolds who winces, Adamson storms away from view as the camera fades to black)

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:56 pm

RJ: A change of speed next, as we have tag team action for you now here on Lockdown.

MW: This match marks the first appearance of Max Adamson since his shock loss to The Saint at Destiny, losing his world championship in the process.

RJ: He teams with the Freeweight Champion Cameron Faith, and they find themselves up against the formidable team of Logan Kincade and Udo Berg.

“Sonne” by Rammstein kicks in and the crowd starts booing,

Eins..
zwei..
drei..
vier..
fünf..
sechs..
sieben..
acht..
neun..
aus!

The guitars explode out of the arena speakers as the giant frame of Udo Berg steps out of onto the dry ice filled stage as the crowd descend into Boos. Udo stands tall at the top of the stage before stomping down the ramp, he climbs over the top rope and into the ring.

RJ: We saw at Destiny that Udo Berg finally had enough of his tag partner's constant criticism, taking out Visage not once...but twice!

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!

‘Edgecrusher explodes out of the speakers as pyros in red and white explode up and down the ramp as Logan Kincade's intro video plays on the tron and the fans in a mixture of cheering and booing almost drown out the music.

Suddenly after the music has played for almost a minute Logan Kincade appears out the smoke of the pyros with a smirk from ear to ear, his Hardcore Title gripped tightly in his right hand.

MW: Kincade made the final five at Destiny, only for The Angel, who we now know to be Chris Patricks, to curtail his progress. You can't help but feel that is something Kincade will want to make amends for at some point in the future.

‘I Fought the Law’ booms out and the crowd’s reception quickly becomes hostile. Cameron Faith cockily swaggers out from behind the curtain, he surveys the crowd and laughs, turning his nose up at the fans who are screaming abuse. Faith arrogantly walks down the ramp, the FreeWeight championship tight around his waist, fans of all ages booing him as he passes. Faith climbs up the steps and walks into the ring, he raises his arm which only raises the level of hate in the arena before handing his title to the referee.

MW: Technically it went down as a loss for Faith at Destiny, but that beat down he administered to Mike Hill was one of the most brutal I've seen in a long time.

"Lonely boy" blares out through the speakers and the crowd continue booing as Max Adamson strides out, he has a steely glare on his face as he makes his way purposefully to the ring. Max then climbs up the steel steps, before stepping into the ring. He looks at Faith who nods back.

RJ: Max Adamson looking incredibly pissed off tonight, and that can be of no surprise to anyone. It wasn't the best night of Adamson's career this past Sunday.

MW: Max will bounce back from that, he will come back stronger than ever. That starts tonight, and I really wouldn't want to be in his way!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to start the match off and Max Adamson storms to the centre of the ring, motioning for either Logan Kincade or Udo to step forward. It's the Hardcore champion who strides forward, Adamson quickly knocks him down with two huge uppercuts. Logan stumbles up, Max kicks him in the stomach and nails a DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Kincade gets the shoulder up, Max rolls to his feet and starts booting away on the head of Logan Kincade who rolls back to the corner.. Adamson crashes a series of knees into the face of Logan, before waiting for Logan to rise. Max then knocks him down with a clothesline, Kincade stumbles up and hits a snap powerslam. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

RJ: Max Adamson has started off this match exactly as we thought he would, taking the attack to whoever he faces and releasing all his frustration.

Max drags up Logan, before Irish whipping him across the ring. Kincade rebounds to the middle of the ring, Adamson ducks down and sends Logan flying with a back body drop. Kincade stumbles up and Max knocks him down with a big boot to the head. He hooks the leg.

Kincade again forces the shoulder up. Max drags him up, hitting a series of European Uppercuts to the chin. Adamson then runs in and knocks Logan down with a big elbow smash. Faith offers the tag and Max takes it, Cameron goes to the top rope before flying off and planing Logan face-first into the mat with a flying bulldog. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

MW: Logan Kincade can't get a foothold in this match-up, Adamson has really set him on the back foot.

Cameron Faith immediately starts stomping down on Logan Kincade's head. He then runs off the ropes, hitting a leaping knee down into the face. Kincade stumbles up, and Faith fires in a series of knife-edge chops to the chest. Kincade falls into the corner, Faith then sprints in and hits a shining wizard. Logan slumps down, Faith then goes to the 2nd rope and leaps down, hitting a leg drop across the throat. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2.............Kick out!

Kincade forces the shoulder up. Faith drags him to his feet, he then applies a side headlock before smashing punches into the face of Logan. The Hardcore champion counters the move with a belly to back suplex, only for Logan to land on his feet. He then pulls Faith down into the canvas with an edge-o-matic. Kincade makes the cover.

MW: That could be the game-changer!

Adamson kicks the ropes in frustration, as he realises that Faith has let the momentum slip. Logan Kincade hauls up Faith, he then Irish whips him into the ropes. Kincade bounces off the ropes and meets Faith in the middle with a crossbody block. The Freeweight champion stumbles up, Logan boots him in the gut and nails a brainbuster. He hooks the leg.

MW: It looks like the momentum has turned!

Kincade drags up Faith, he fires in a series of headbutts followed by some uppercuts that back Cameron Faith into the corner. Kincade runs in, hitting a crushing clothesline. Faith stumbles out of the corner, Kincade runs the ropes and nails a meathook clothesline. He hooks the leg.

Faith forces the shoulder up, Logan walks back to the corner and makes the tag to the giant Udo Berg. Faith stumbles up and Berg hits him with a big uppercut. Faith stumbles up, Udo scoops him onto his shoulders and hits a Samoan Drop. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Udo Berg drags up Cameron Faith, before flinging him across the ring with a belly to belly suplex. Cameron Faith staggers up and Berg crunches a big boot into the skull of Faith, who crumples to the canvas. The monster hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

Cameron Faith forces the shoulder up, Udo drags him up and then throws Faith firmly into the turnbuckles with a release scoop slam. Faith staggers out of the corner, Udo kicks him in the gut and Berg delivers a powerbomb. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2.................Kick out!

RJ: Cameron Faith really is taking a beating here, struggling to deal with the power of Udo Berg.

Udo Berg then makes the tag out to Logan Kincade, he goes up to the top rope and Kincade leaps off, hitting Faith with a flying crossbody. The Hardcore champion hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

Logan Kincade drags up Cameron Faith, he sets up for a DDT but the Freeweight champion manages to counter with a Northern Lights suplex. Kincade rolls to his feet, Faith hits him with an inverted backbreaker followed by a swinging neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Kincade forces the shoulder up, Cameron Faith kips up to his feet, much to the disdain of the crowd. He hauls in Kincade, before sending him into the canvas with a suplex. He keeps the hold applied, dragging up Kincade and hitting a 2nd suplex. Kincade gets to his feet and Faith hits the third suplex of the combination, bridging over into the cover attempt.

RJ: Faith coming back into this one!

MW: He really needs the tag to Max Adamson!

Cameron Faith hauls up Logan Kincade, he goes for a superkick but Kincade blocks. He spins Faith around, before going for a jumping clothesline. Faith ducks underneath it and Kincade drills the referee with a jumping clothesline!

RJ: The ref's out!

Faith staggers back into the corner and tags in Max, Logan Kincade faces up to Max and beckons him on, when suddenly the crowd begin booing. The camera's turn to the top of the stage where Austin Stevens is stood. Kincade jolts around and sees Stevens pacing down the ramp.

RJ: Kincade's going to meet him halfway up!

MW: HERE WE GO!

Logan slaps Berg across the chest by way of tag, before stepping out of the ring. Logan and Stevens meet halfway up the ramp, they start exchanging huge booming punches in the middle of the ramp. They are throwing some big haymakers, Kincade begins to get the advantage forcing Stevens up the stage.

Austin drives a knee into the gut, before throwing Kincade down to the floor. Logan rolls up, Stevens starts smashing punches into Kincade who staggers through the curtain. Kincade hits a headbutt, as they continue brawling through the curtain.

In the ring, Max marches up to Udo Berg who swats him away with a right-handed punch. Max staggers up and Berg punches away at him, Adamson falls into the corner where Udo starts pummeling down on his head.

RJ: Berg taking it to Max Adamson!

Cameron Faith grabs his freeweight title from the time-keepers area, he is about to step into the ring when Mike Hill leaps the barrier to a huge pop, he sends Faith stumbling back with a series of punches. He then shoves Faith backwards, Hill then leaps onto the announcers table, running along and leaping onto the Freeweight Champion, pummeling down on him!

MW: Hill getting revenge on Faith for Destiny!

The crowd are cheering loudly as Hill continues to pummel away on the head of the Freeweight champ. In the ring, Max manages to boot Udo back just as the ref begins to stir. He hits a series of European Uppercuts, before running out of the corner.

RJ: GORE! GORE! GORE!

Ref: 1............................2...........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Max Adamson wins it for his team!

RJ: Well you say team, but it turned into a one on one match really, after interference from first Stevens and then Mike Hill.

MW: You have to be expecting that, with the way Kincade and Faith have acted towards Stevens and Hill, and vice versa.

RJ: It was a good win for Max, a much-needed boost to his momentum after such a devastating night at Destiny.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:57 pm

*The arena descends into darkness as "Epilogue" plays out around the arena and Nemesis slowly makes his way to the ring, steps over the top rope and stands in the middle of the ring, mic in hand, as the lights slowly come back on*

RJ: What a night this man had at Destiny, he battled it out with Cassius Zhi in one hell of a matchup before entering the Gold Rush Battle Royal first and eliminating superstar after superstar before being eliminated at the hands of the man he beat earlier that night, Cassius Zhi.

MW: And dont forget about all the zhilots he had to battle of all night....

Nemesis: Cassius Zhi...

*Boos ring around the arena and a "Cassius sucks" chant starts up as Nemesis looks at the crowd and grins*

Nemesis: At Destiny Cassius Zhi came face to face with the one true monster of 6WF, he tried everything he could, he even brought a number of his fan boys with him, but at the end of the day he could have brought a gun with him and it still wouldnt have been enough... At Destiny, what you saw was only the beginning, I will not stop until Cassius Zhi is 6 foot under and gone from 6WF forever...

But I am not here to talk about Cassius Zhi, You see at Destiny as I am sure you all know a new 6WF Champion was crowned....

*Crowd pop and start chanting the name of The Saint*

Nemesis: Yes, that guy....

You see Saint is an old.... "friend" of mine, Saint is a bit like myself in a way, he has been in this business for years and he is one of the very few originals left in 6WF, some people would say we should have a mutual respect for each other considering everything we have been through and everything we have achieved in this business, well let me tell you this...

Nemesis respects... NOBODY!!!!

Saint, you may be world champion and you may be general manager, but at Lockdown you are in for a night of pain,.. You should have stayed in your cosy office and let the real men do the fighting... When you are lying flat in the middle of the ring and Nemesis stands over your crushed body, everybody including you Saint will realise there is only one true super power in 6WF and that is....

NEMESIS!!

*Nemesis leaves the ring as "Epilogue" plays and there is a mixed reaction from the crowd*

RJ: Well Nemesis was certainly the fans favourite in his battle with Cassius but I think he is going to lose the popularity contest in his battle with our champion Saint.

MW: I dont think he cares about popularity contests RJ, he wants to make someone suffer and it looks like hes focussed on the Saint, what a main event it is going to be on Lockdown..

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:58 pm

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to 6WF Lockdown, and it is now time for our MAIN EVENT!

MW: And what a Main Event this one is going to be, a real look back to the past of 6WF, as Nemesis faces off against our newly crowned world champion!

RJ: The Saint only returned to in-ring action on Sunday at Destiny, and now he finds himself in against the most in-form competitor in 6WF.

MW: That's what happens when you become Undisputed Champion RJ, these are the challenges you have to face.

‘Epilouge’ booms out around the arena and pyrotechnics blast from off of the stage the crowd giving a big cheer as the huge frame of Nemesis steps out. He strides down the ramp, he nods at the fans on the side for a moment before climbing up the steel steps, he climbs into the ring over the top rope.

RJ: What a win it was for Nemesis at Destiny, taking Cassius Zhi down, even with all of the Zhilots at ringside.

MW: It was some night for Neme, even if he was eliminated by Zhi in the Gold Rush, he still swatted off The Zhilots, albeit with the help of the returning Consultancy.

RJ: It was one of the most dominant Gold Rush displays we've ever witnessed.

"Monster" blares out through the speakers and the crowd go absolutely wild as The Saint walks out onto the ramp through sparks going off around the stage, He then raises his arms in the air which sets off a huge display of pyrotechnics as he purposefully walks down to the ring. He climbs up the steel steps and then enters the ring through the middle rope. He then holds the 6WF title belt high above his head to loud cheers.

RJ: I don't think that when Saint made the match, he ever imagined actually walking away with the 6WF World Title.

MW: Despite The Saint's tremendous track record, his Legends Club resume, it was still one of the biggest upsets in 6WF history. Coming out of retirement to defeat the world champion on his first match back.

RJ: A world champion who has been in the form of his life. It was an incredible achievement from The Saint, now 6WF general manager and world chapion.

MW: A conflict of interests if ever I saw one.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The Saint glares across at Nemesis, who stares back at the 6WF Undisputed Champion. They are about to go in for the lock-up when suddenly the Zhilots start emerging from all sides of the crowd, leaping the barrier and standing at ringside.

RJ: God damn it! Get these men out of here!

MW: Who are they after though RJ? Cassius had his issues with The Saint, but he's had even more with Nemesis lately.

RJ: I think we're about to find out!

As the ringside area fills with around 12 Zhilots, 6 of them grab the 6WF Undisputed Champion and General Manager. They pull The Saint out from underneath the bottom rope, before launching The Saint into the railings. The Zhilots then roll into the ring, surrounding Nemesis.

MW: He's grinning!

RJ: Nemesis wants this! Nemesis wants to fight the Zhilots!

MW: He's mad!

RJ: He's the most dominant competitor in 6WF, he's anything but mad.

The Zhilots surround Nemesis, he knocks a couple of them down with huge punches but the rest of the Zhilots quickly over-power Nemesis. They pummel down on the head of Nemesis, who rolls towards the corner. The Zhilots continue to stomp away on the head of Nemesis.

Eventually they turn to the top of the stage, as "They Say" kicks in and Cassius walks out onto the stage. The Zhilots turn towards him, as Cassius walks down the ramp smirking. He climbs up the steel steps, before stepping through the middle rope into the ring.

The Zhilots part as Cassius walks towards Nemesis, his trademark demented grin etched across his face. he walks towards Nemesis, before hitting a couple of tough roundhouse kicks to the side of the head. Cassius continues kicking away at Nemesis' gut.

RJ: Not even Nemesis can fight this many men off!

Zhi removes the top turnbuckle cover, he then starts smashing the head of Nemesis into the top turnbuckle. The crowd then explode with noise as The Saint rolls into the ring, he drags back one Zhilot and knocks him down with a clothesline.

Another turns around and Saint boots him in the head, sending that Zhilot rolling out of the ring. The Saint then drags another Zhilot back by the waist before flinging him across the ring with a German suplex. A fourth runs in at Saint, only to be taken down with an RKO!

MW: The Saint is evening the odds!

Nemesis manages to boot Cassius away from him, before then flinging him into the corner. Nemesis punches away at the head of Cassius for a moment, before taking two more Zhilots down with a double clothesline.

RJ: That's half of the Zhilots dealt with by these two!

MW: DOUBLE CHOKESLAM!

RJ: There go another two!

MW: It's like Gold Rush all over again.

Saint grabs one Zhilot by the head, throwing him down to the outside over the top rope. Only three Zhilots remain, Nemesis levels one with a clothesline and another with a boot. He then grabs Cassius Zhi out of the corner, before knocking him down to the outside with a clothesline.

Nemesis steps to the outside, where he then starts pummeling away on the head of Cassius Zhi. He falls into the railings, only for Cassius to pull Nemesis down head-first across the railings. He rakes the big man's head along it, before clotheslining Nemesis down into the front row. Cassius steps into the crowd, Nemesis rocks him with a European Uppercut as the two start fighting up the stairs.

In the ring, The Saint is beating down on the one remaining Zhilot in the corner, before throwing him down to the outside. Saint is about to step out of the ring when "Lonely boy" kicks in and the crowd descend into boos...

RJ: Here he is!

MW: Max Adamson!

RJ: I thought Adamson would want to deal with The Saint tonight!

MW: He's wasting no time either!

Adamson storms down the ramp, Saint grins as Adamson slides in. The World champion immediately dives onto Max, pummeling down on the back of his head. Saint drags up Max, he fires in a series of headbutts backing him into the corner. Saint starts driving shoulders up into the stomach of Max.

Saint hits European Uppercuts to the chin, only for Max to drive a knee into the stomach. Max then hits a huge right hand to the head of The Saint who stumbles back, Max then explodes out of the corner and knocks Saint down with a flying shoulder block.

The world champion staggers up, Max boots him in the gut and then throws Saint shoulder first into the steel ring post. Adamson immediately starts laying into Saint with boots to the head, before using his boot to choke Saint out in the corner. The crowd are booing Adamson loudly as he rolls to the outside for a moment, picking up the undisputed title.

He rolls into the ring, where he holds the title in his hands. He strides towards The Saint, before pointing to the title and shouting in Saint's face "THIS IS MINE! THIS DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU!" Saint stuns Max with a punch, he staggers back dropping the title and Saint runs out of the corner, only for Max to connect with a snap powerslam.

Adamson positions the title belt on the canvas, before lifting to The Saint onto his shoulders, setting up for the cyclone...

"Refuse/Resist" hits...

RJ: LISTEN TO THAT NOISE!

MW: THE CROWD ARE GOING CRAZY FOR HIM!

RJ: CHRIS PATRICKS!

MW: AND HE'S GOING STRAIGHT FOR MAX ADAMSON!

Adamson drops The Saint off his shoulders, Max picks up the title belt and swings it at Patricks' head as he enters the ring, but CP ducks it. Max turns around and Patricks nails a double arm DDT onto the title! The crowd erupt as Chris Patricks then goes up to the top rope...

RJ: We haven't seen this in a while...

MW: I think the crowd will get even louder when he hits this...

RJ: PUZZLE SOLVER!

MW: THE FROG SPLASH TO ADAMSON!

Patricks leaps to his feet and climbs onto the ropes, as the crowd chant his name back at him! Patricks looks towards the floored Max, and then the Undisputed Title. He picks the belt up as The Saint pulls himself towards the ropes.

Chris Patricks walks towards The Saint with the title belt in his hands. He goes to pass the title to The Saint, who looks back at the returnee. Patricks then keeps a hold of the title, staring at Saint, before holding the title belt up as Lockdown goes off the air.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down