6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Results (11/06/15) - Brought to you by Beer!

2 posters

6WF :: What We Do! :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown Results (11/06/15) - Brought to you by Beer! Empty 6WF Lockdown Results (11/06/15) - Brought to you by Beer!

Post by Beer Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:10 pm

The camera's roll as lights flash and pyro explodes around the LG Arena as Lockdown goes on air. The camera pans around the arena to show a single solitary fan sat talking to a potato at ringside, while an angry looking Scotsman; dressed in Pringle golf clothes and running shoes stands looking sternly down at his son who looks distinctly unimpressed at being made to run on the spot...

RJ: ...........Zzzzzz.....

MW: ......Arj.........Arj.....

The camera pans round to the announce table as RJ is shown laid back in his chair, unshaven with his belly clearly visible, dribble and food crumbs on his shirt and Wire tries to wake him....

MW: 'Arj.....wake up.....

RJ: Huh...!?.......What's that Mary? No, i've always loved you, Max. Your my antipodean prince....

MW: ARJ!

Wire punches RJ in the arm, waking him with a fright!

RJ: MY GOD! WHAT A SHOT! WHAT A MATCH!! HE'S DONE IT!

RJ's headset falls to the floor as he tries to regain his composure, he looks around, brushing the crumbs off his chest before looking over at Wire in shock...

RJ: Good god man, how long have we been here?

MW: A week!

RJ: A WEEK!? Jesus H Christ! What's going on around here!?

MW: No idea, who's Mary?

RJ: Mary?

MW: And have you really always loved, Max?

RJ looks shocked...

RJ: Erm....what?

MW: Max? You said 'I've always loved you, Max?'

RJ: Yes. Max. My dog.

MW: Your dog?!

RJ: Yes.

MW: You refer to your dog as your 'antipodean prince'?

RJ: Why wouldn't I?

MW: You don't even have a dog!!

RJ: Will you just shut up, we've got a show to present?!

MW: To who, 'Arj? There are no people here....

RJ stands up and looks out around the arena....

RJ: Someone really screwed up here, didn't they?

MW: Sure did, 'Arj....let's go to commercial...

The camera pans around the Arena and catches the two audience members clutching signs....

'I WANT TO WATCH THE AVENGERS'
'NOBODY PUTS POTATO IN THE CORNER'
'MY NAMES FOREST NAY, PEOPLE CALL ME FOREST NAY'

Beer

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results (11/06/15) - Brought to you by Beer! Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results (11/06/15) - Brought to you by Beer!

Post by Beer Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:33 pm

The camera goes backstage to see Kage Armstrong stood talking to a couple of uniformed police officers and a man who appears to be a detective...

Detective: So, just to clarify, you hit the man because he was in your way?

KA: It was an injustice of my personal space. He deserved to pay.

Detective: With his life?

KA: I can't confirm or deny what happened to him. I do gods will. I am the kingmaker of Justice.

Detective: So you punched him, he began coughing up blood, none of this worried you?

KA: No.

Detective: Why did you not call an ambulance?

KA: Why would I? Justice had been served.

The Detective looks confused as Kage pulls a collection of Yu-Gi_Oh cards from his pocket and begins trading them with some small children who have gathered around him...

Detective: So, you have no other comment to make?

Dylan Armstrong appears dressed only in a towel, he stars at the Detective as he embraces his brother with a hug; they stare awkwardly at each other before turning to the Detective...

DA: Mr. Detective, my brother has given you all the information you require. He executed his brand of justice, now let me hit you with my brand of truth... what happened to the young stagehand was a tragedy, some would say an unavoidable one, but what's done is done, we must all move on from this. I have a very important match coming up against Perfect Jack. A man who is far from 'perfect' infact, the truth is that he is infact 'Imperfect Jack'.

Now, unless you have any evidence to charge my beloved.....i mean Brother with, i suggest you leave.

The Detective steps back as Dylan adjusts his towel...

Detective: Good god man! There are children present! We'll be in touch, Mr Armstrong...

KA & DA: We'll look forward to it...

The Detective and the two Officers leave and Dylan turns to Kage, smiling...

DA: Come dear brother, we must prepare for battle...

Dylan takes Kage by the hand and leads him towards the locker room as we head towards ringside...

Beer

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results (11/06/15) - Brought to you by Beer! Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results (11/06/15) - Brought to you by Beer!

Post by Beer Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:56 pm

Perfect Jack is shown backstage with Kayleigh Reed...

KR: Ladies and Gents, my guest.....you know what? Nobody is watching, who gives a shit, Jack come here....

Reed tosses the mic to the ground and grabs Jack and begins to kiss him passionately, running her hands through his hair,she backs off, wiping his saliva from her mouth...

KR:: My god you're hot...

Reed runs her finger down Jack's face and across his lips...

KR: Call me, we'll get dirty...

Reed walks off and Jack stands in shock, he stares down the hallway watching her leave before reaching down for the mic....

PJ: Well......um....yeah....so....Dylan, allow me to share some truths with you....you know....You're in for a rough time tonight Dylan....cause erm, i'm gonna beat you real good...

Jack's head continues to to move, looking down the hallway as Reed disappears out of view...

PJ: That was hot, I mean, seriously, did anyone see that? Anyone? Goddam! I need to get her number, anyone got it?

'I have'....

Jack turns to see Colbert Pickwhistle stood there, stroking his moustache whilst puffing on his pipe...

CP: Damn fine fillie there! Thighs that could cripple a piglet and lips that would make Mick Jagger's pelvis pop right out! Golly, i remember we had some nights, she was feisty, up for anything, what would you guys call her?

PJ: Perfect?

CP: No....a skank! That's it! Shje's a skanky piece of ass alright, upstairs, downstairs, inside, outside, ATM's...

Jack's eyes light up...

PJ: ATM? Really?

CP: Gosh yes old chum. Cashpoints, park benches, the back of a my old Citroen AX, any time, any place, any where! Like a McDonalds! She's get her Fillet of Fish out and i'd fill up her McFlurry pot. Utter filth.....anyway, fraid i can't help you with her number, found her through an S&M magazine...

Jack smiles wildly again...

PJ: S&M??

CP: Yes. Shooting and Menstruation, one of those dafty womens books, apparently it's quite soothing, helping fire of a pistol when the painters are in! Rightio must dash, before i leave though....have you seen Jackson Black anywhere?

PJ: Sorry, not since the last rapture.

CP: Ah well, worth a shot! Tally Ho!

Colbert strides out of shot as we head to commercial.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:28 pm

RJ: Welcome back to Lockdown?

MW: Is it Lockdown?

RJ: I’m not even sure any more, what day is it?

MW: It’s show day, ‘Arj, lets push through it, get you a G&T and hit the hay!

RJ: Seems a few people have decided to join us…

The camera spins round the arena, a buff looking young man in a lifeguard outfit is shown stood in the crowd, pointing at things and gasping at how amazing they are. A small man with 6 fingers appears to be arguing with himself in the top corner of the arean, whilst Kayleigh Reed is shown in the front row, he hair roughed up and a lollipop in her mouth…

MW: What on earth has gotten into her?

‘I Am Perfection’ screams out of the speakers and the crowd is……well, there’s 5 people in the arena, you do the math. Jack looks out around the arena and seems surprised by its emptiness as he walks down the ramp. He climbs the apron and looks down into the front row, his eyes fixed on Reed who stares back at him. She leans back, resting her legs on the barricade, her skirt hitching up to reveal a garter to the delight of Jack who smiles as Reed takes a big suck of her lollipop…

RJ: That’s a little creepy….

MW: Not as creepy as this…

‘Gimme Some Truth’ by John Lennon blares out as Dylan ‘Truth’ Armstrong walks out on to the stage, he tries to pour his usual scorn on the crowd but realises nobody is watching, he turns to see Kage waving at him in the background. The camera catches Kage mid wave and his chirpy demeanour changes as he punches the steel structure next to the Titantron; cutting his finger and writing his name in blood on his shirt….

RJ: These two have some SERIOUS issues….

Dylan hits the ring, he looks over towards Reed who gives him the finger, Jack continues to smile over at her as Dylan blindsides him and begins beating him down…

Ding, ding, ding!

Truth stomps down on Jack who tries to get to the ropes. The referee pushes Truth towards the ropes as Jack gets to a vertical base. They lock up and it’s Truth who gets the advantage, driving Jack down to one knee. He then swats him in the side of the head with a clubbing punch and Jack collapses to the mat. Truth waits for him to rise before clutching him around the waist and flinging him to the mat with an avalanche belly to belly suplex. He covers….

1…..
2!

Jack kicks out and gets to his feet, Truth tries to get straight back on the offence but Jack telegraphs an forearm and ducks underneath it, unloading on Truth with chops, sending him back to the corner. Jack lifts Truth off his feet and chops him across the chest, he grabs Truth and goes to lift him up, but Truth slips from his grip, and then connects with a hard kick to Jack’s ribs, Truth punches Jack in the gut and then knees him in the face, Truth grabs him around the head with a headlock before hitting a Russian leg sweep and covering…

1…..
2..!

MW: Nice early offence by Dylan here.

Truth smiles to himself, he looks out at the front row and stares in disgust at Reed who nothings his stare, Truth turns round as Jack runs forward and almost takes Truth’s head off with a running boot to the skull. Jack grabs Truth, lifting him to his feet, and connecting with a T-Bone suplex, which sends Truth flying across the ring. Jack scurries over and covers…

1…..
2…!

Truth gets the shoulder up but Jack doesn’t let him rest, Truth has pushed himself to his feet and Perfect Jack grabs him around the waist, he goes for a German Suplex but Truth spins around and wraps his arms around Jack’s waist for his own German Suplex, Jack elbows him though and turns around, his swinging kick is ducked by Truth, and the second attempt is caught but Jack lands an Enziguri that sends Truth crashing to the canvas…

RJ: Jack is starting to take control here…

MW: He still can’t take his eyes off Reed though…

Jack stands looking over at Reed, the camera moves in on his face, kind of like American Beauty when the roses are all over Mena Suvari, which is really, really hard to describe. It’s bad enough trying to write these matches and keep on track without describing Perfect Jack having a moment in the ring. Never liked American Beauty. Didn’t get it. Don’t see how people can find Kevin Spacey attractive. It’s the main reason I won’t watch House of Cards, anything that has a Kevin Spacey sex scene should be banned. She was what? 17/18 in that film. Glorifying perverts, getting shot in the face and then expecting us to feel sorry for him. And what about the bag watchers dad? Random.

Anyway, I digress, Jack stands with his arms raised in the air, before Truth spins him around and kicks him in the mid-section, Truth goes for a Pump Handle Slam, but Perfect Jack pushes him away, kicking him in the mid-section, he sets for the Perfect Plex as the Irish Man with the potato falls off his chair but Truth battles back and lands clubbing blows to the temple of Jack…

MW: That was nearly over for Truth!

RJ: A chance for Truth to capitalise…

Truth whips Jack off the ropes and goes for a big boot but Jack ducks, coming back off the ropes and landing a flying clothesline. Truth gets back up and Jack hits a perfect standing dropkick sending Truth back into the ropes. He bounces out and Jack hits a hip toss, sending Truth flying across the canvas….

RJ: Jack’s on a roll here!

Truth tries to pull himself back up in the corner but is met with a running splash from Jack who climbs Truth and begins unloading punches as the crowd count along.

1….

2….

3…

Who am I kidding, nobody is counting along.

Jack leaps down and waits for Truth to fall out of the corner, he drags Truth up…

RJ: This ones over….

MW: PERFECT PLEX!

Jack kicks the mid-section of Truth and levels him with a thunderous Perfect Plex!

1…..

2…..

3….!

Ding, ding, ding!

‘I Am Perfection’ blares out and Jack climbs the ropes, raising his hands in the air as he looks down into the front row to see Reed has gone, nothing but her garter left on the chair, Jack looks confused as the camera pans to the lifeguard clapping wildly and shouting how wonderful the performance was as we head to commercial.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:12 pm

The sparse crowd in the arena..... honestly, sparse is overselling it quite alot. Think Michaels v Hogan at Summerslam, that's how bad this is. “Paper Planes” plays out as the three members of the Borough Park Boyz come out onto the stage...

RJ: MY GOD!

MW: This is the best thing I have ever seen (Mike starts laughing)!

The three men walk down to the ring ignoring the fans as they go, they climb into the ring and ask for mics, Jeb Wolf steps forward dressed in a Chinese military uniform and sipping from a mug that says 'GREEN TEA' on it...

Jeb: Shalom mutha fookers, my name is Cassius Jew and some of us might know me....or some of you might know me I get confused....hold on this will help...

Jeb reaches into his pants and pulls out a sock puppet that looks a lot like Clarke James...

Jeb: This will help me as some of us are better at talking than some of us, so some of us need some of us to talk for some of us.

Jacob and Tobias look confusingly at each other, Jeb whispers into the ear of the puppet and the puppet starts to talk in a squeeky voice...

CJ Puppet: This is brought to you by the #SomeOfUs campaign, as Jericho one said lets......

CJP/Jeb: BREAK THE 4th WALL DOOOOOOOOWN!!!!

Jacob: He also said “Yeah one more spray tan couldn’t hurt”!

The CJ puppet looks at Jacob and nods no in a disapproving manner as Jeb looks at his brother and mouths “he’s the boss”...

CJP: Anyway this week my some of us have a match against some of us and them some of us did some things in the past that some of us can remember and some of us want some of us to forget but some of us are here to remind some of us that some of us did those bad things and that some of us got titles and what not from the higher up some of us, which is not fair on some of us, so this week some of us will show some of us that we haven’t forgotten about some of us and that some of us will beat some of us this week to prove that.

RJ: What just happened?

MW: My brain hurts!

CJP: That is all some of us will say on the matter unless some of us has something to say.....of us!

Jeb whispers in the puppets ear...

CJP: Some of us have nothing more to say about some of us.

Jeb gives the mic to his confused looking brother who is dressed in a ghastly looking pinstripe suit, you know like the type you buy from a nasty Fancy Dress shop, it's basically made of cotton and hair shaved off of Chinese slave workers... anyway, you get the idea...

Jacob: Awigh' propa geezers! I is one o' them pwopa nawty Crime Lord fingies, like a gangster or summit, i evens gots me a big cigar to smoke on...

Jacob pulls out a Hamlet Miniature and pretends to puff on it as Jeb stops him....

Jeb: Dude, Crime Lord isn't from London, he was American, or some kind of Canadian eh?

Jacob: You gots it all wrong my little friend. I'm from Norf London innit? Loads a jews are from Norf Laaaaandan! You know 'ow that song goes...

'Wiv a packet o' sweets and cheeky smile... Crime Lord is...'

Jeb: For the love of god, please don't finish that.

Jacob: Why!?

Jeb: Just.....don't!

Tobias walks forward, his black jeans, black shirt and rancid looking, Def Leppard-esque wig covering his face.... he stares into the camera...

TG: 6 months, six long, hard months since, that’s how long it has been since I was headlining Night of Glory IV, the greatest wrestling event of all time and putting myself into the record books. In one night I made myself a star, took down Genesis and saved 6CW...

Jeb: Erm, Tobes?

The lights come back on an Tobias stops, looking at Jeb and Jacob...

Jeb: You've gone a bit Keith Leone mate?

Jacob: Nawty!

Tobias shakes his head...

TG: You know what, this shit's boring, get the WKD's in...

Gold leaves the ring as Jeb and Jacob grab a case of WKD from under the ring and head to the back...

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:23 pm

Mike Hill is shown backstage in a classroom. He's stood next to a flipchart that reads...

Talking About Yourself in the Third Person: You Do It, I Do It, Mike Hill Does It

Mike is joined by a few members of the production crew, Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy and Rover Ace. No, you didn't read that wrong. Rover Ace? River Ace's much more talented and less racist English Bulldog? That's the one....

MH: Listen, Mike Hill knows how to talk in third person because it's what Mike Hill does. You wanna impress people? You wanna go places in life? Then you need to get your name out there. Word of mouth is what it's all about.

It's your name, you market it how you want. For me, the more times i say my name the less chance there are of people forgetting me. And there are some forgetful people. Mike Hill knows this guy he had a show to post....

* Too easy, i think we all know where this is going. In a nutshell, the idea behind this segment is that Tom Ree will come in and be angry that Mike Hill has stolen his classroom/teacher gimmick which will cause further tension between the two of them. The scene will end with a stare down and Rover Ace weeing on an ethnic member of the Production crews, thus confirming he is definitely just like his owner.

TA DAH!

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:56 pm

RJ: Welcome back to the quietest Lockdown ever. This really is beyond terrible. Thanks god TNA is still on air, otherwise we’d well and truly be at the bottom of the ‘shit wrestling show’ pile….

MW: Thinks aren’t all that bad, ‘Arj, look, the funny six fingered schizo guy has a baby!

The camera pans over to see the man cradling a baby whilst continuing to argue with himself…

RJ: How did he get a baby?

MW: Do I really need to explain the birds and bees to you?

RJ: I think I’ll be ok, lets get back to the action as we have a huge tag match for you watching at……well, for those of you taping this.

‘Next Big Thing’ erupts through the speakers and Mike Hill comes out to a warm reception from himself.

MH: WOOOO! GIVE IT UP FOR MIKE HILL!!

Hill jogs down the ramp, pretending to slap hands with the fans who clearly aren’t at ringside as nobody is here. This is where it gets awkward, there is no entrance music for Tom Ree, so I’m going to have to choose some for him….. ‘WHAT I GO TO SCHOOL FOR’ by BUSTED hits and Tom Ree walks out looking completely unimpressed, he looks down at the gorilla position and mouths ‘Fuck you, Beer’  as he walks down the ramp….. how do you ‘mouth’ a comma? There’s one for you.

Seriously though, he doesn’t - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anyway…. The titantron; which is surprisingly still being used despite the fact that there’s 5 people here bursts into life…

‘DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED’

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! There are now two people who use that entrance. Fucking amateurs, let’s try again….

The Following Broadcast was paid for by the #someofus Campaign...

That’s better. ‘Blind Faith’ begins to play before ‘They Say’ by Scars on Broadway erupts and Cassius Zhi and Clarke James walk out on to stage. I’m not gonna lie, I like these two, they could definitely go far. With the right booking you know. James has all the attributes to be a main eventer. He’s best mates with that Kenty bloke. Kenty loves him, pretty sure more than he should, which is cool you know, I’m….I mean, Clarke looks like an open type of guy…. No bumming on TV like that. If Cassius can’t kiss Brandi’s stomach and Max can’t have a live sex show with Clarissa Explains It All then there’s definitely no bumming.

The two best and most impressive men on the roster (no bias here, no sir) reach the ring. James and Zhi stand staring over at their opponents. Ree and Hill have failed to acknowledge each other, this won’t end well. That’s not a spoiler by the way, but it’s obvious…

Ding, ding, ding….

We’ll be right back after these messages….

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Texts from Dog. Awesome. And we’re off. Where’s the commentators…

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:25 pm

RJ: What a match up this could be, just a few light years away from Explosion where Hill and James will challenge Ree for his Hardcore Title…

MW: And a potential clash between Cassius and Logan, Explosion could literally explode!

James and Hill start off, Hill goes for a headlock but James ducks and grabs Hill from behind, pushing him into corner, slamming his chest into the turnbuckle, the ref splits them and James goads Hill who wings a right hand which James blocks and returns with interest. He lands a further blow before whipping Hill into the ropes, the goes for a clotheslines but Hill ducks, spinning off the ropes and going for his own clothesline which James ducks, Hill turns and goes for a hip toss which James telegraphs and tires to reverse, Hill lands on his feet and goes for a kick which James ducks before levelling Hill with a standing lariat and a cover…

1…!

Hill gets his shoulder straight up. James goes for an armbar but Hill reverses, stomping on the back of James’ leg and slapping him around the side of the head. James turns round but Hill hits a superb STO and goes for the cover…

1….!

RJ: Some classy wrestling from these two early on…

James gets to his feet and the two men trade blows in the centre of the ring. James hits a knee to the gut of Hill before grabbing him and throwing him shoulder first into the corner. James smiles and makes the tag to Cassius who comes in and aims kicks to the stomach of Hill. Cassius pulls him up and hits a standing Snapmare sending Hill to the mat before hitting a vicious kick to the back of Hill which has him wincing in agony. Cassius aims a second kick to the back of Hill which forces the former TAW Champion to roll through and dive for his corner, he gets to his feet and slaps Ree on the shoulder much to his disgust…

MW: I don’t think that was the best way of introducing Ree into this match…

Ree enters the match and stands staring at Zhi who stands motionless, Ree looks over to his corner before looking back at his corner…

RJ: What the hell is he doing?

Ree walks back over and slaps Mike Hill over the shoulder and exits the ring as Hill stands there in disbelief, the ref warns Hill who argues. Hill slides outside the ring and gets in the face of Ree arguing with him…

MW: This isn’t going to end well………..Told ya!

Hill shoves Ree who in turn decks him with a vicious right hand. Ree begins stomping away on Hill before dragging him up and tossing him in the ring, Cassius stomps on the back of Hill as Ree enters the ring and joins the party…

RJ: I think the ref has lost this one, he’s calling for the bell…

The referee rings the bell as James enters the ring..

Now, you all know what happens here folks, it’s gonna be a vicious beatdown for Hill, so rather than me sitting here and writing it, sit back and close your eyes…..Ladies & Gentleman, Mr. Conway Twitty….

Welcome back. Beautiful, wasn’t it? Anyway, Hill is currently sprawled out in the ring, the other 3 men are looking pretty pleased with themselves, especially Tom Ree…

RJ: What a vicious and calculated attack by these men! This is heinous!

MW: And look, Ree and James were in on it…

James and Ree smile, nodding their heads in acknowledgement of what they had achieved, Ree offers out his hand, James looks down and smiles…

RJ: FAITHLESS!!

James takes Ree’s hand before hitting Faithless and standing over Ree. Cassius applauds from the side as Lockdown heads to commercial.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:29 am

The camera heads backstage to show Logan Kincade and Crime Lord playing 'Hopscotch'. I'm not even lying. These lads don't care about breaking character now. Rasta has taken his face paint off and is sat reading 'Mein Kampf'. Probably should be worried by that.

Anyway, hopscotch. It's incredible isn't it? It's like a pre-teen Ouija Board made of chalk. A bit of a dolls head here, some leaves, some white dog poo and your grandad's best mate who always seems really keen to play with you.

This game doesn't have any of that though, Crime Lord is mid skip when he notices the camera, he collapses to the ground, clutching the small of his back. Logan runs over....

LK: Golly gosh, Gary, are you ok?!

Crime Lord stares up at Logan with a puzzled look. Logan realises the error of his ways....

LK: I mean...ahahahahahahaha...nnnnnnnn how does the concrete taste, Crime Lord...

Crime Lord crawls towards a wheelchair, struggling to pull himself up, Logan stands there, trying to resist the urge to help as Crime Lord finally gets himself in the chair. I know, Wheelchair Crime Lord doesn't sound as good as Wheelchair Flair, but this could work, honestly, just give it a chance....

Crime Lord stares up at Logan, a cold dead stare across his face....

CL: My back hurts.

Awesome.

Wheelchair Flair is literally spinning in his grave........what do you mean Flair isn't dead? He's like a 103 years old?!

This segment hasn't gone well at all. Logan is almost in tears for his friend; yeah thats right, Crime Lord and Logan are best mates behind the scenes. They do yoga together and their partners do those live painting things.....no, I don't know if Logan and Crime Lord have posed for them. I don't want to.

Their match is up shortly, though god help whoever has to write that.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:47 am

The roster are all gathered backstage as Jonathan Creed has gathered them all to pay tribute to the American Dream, Dusty Rhodes. Jonathan Creed is going to get confused with Jonathan Creek at some point, I can just see it.

Question of the Day, who was the better partner, Caroline Quentin, Julia Sawalha or Sheridan Smith? It’s all about Quentin.

Back to it. Creed leads a fitting tribute, though there is a slight disturbance when a strange man is spotted in the background, filming himself on a laptop. He claims the death of Dusty is just a work on Dave Meltzer before accusing Cassius Zhi of lying. Zhi looks very uncomfortable with this accusation, though it might be because he’s no longer allowed to drink from a paper cup, instead he’s holding a mug that says ‘GREEN TEA’ on it. It’s all about product placement, lads.

The stranger ends his rant, shutting the lid of his laptop before placing a TNA branded tin hat on his head and spinning round in circles.  Security soon get rid of him.

‘Son of a Preacher Man’ plays out and Creed is fuming. He shouts at a stagehand, explaining they’ve got the wrong Dusty. ‘Common Man Boogie’ finally plays out and the roster applaud, though I sense a few aren’t trying. They’ve been here a long time, though.

A video package plays, as some of Dusty’s best promos are played. A small child enters on his Chopper (Bike) and watches with intrigue, taking notes which he soon discards and instead drops imaginary pipebombs. You’ll go far, kid.

The video package begins to end as one final quote fills the air…

“The man of the hour, the man with the power. I am the hit-maker, the record-breaker. I got style and grace, a pretty face. I’ll make your back crack, your liver quiver. If you ain’t into this match, you’re at the wrong address. Superstar, when the other wrestlers are smilin’ and jokin, The Dream be, WOO!, cookin’ and smoking

R.I.P, Dusty. From all at 6WF. Well, from Marky.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:58 am

*Cameron Faith is stood backstage with Nemesis, the crowd cheer.

Cameron Faith: You ready big man?

Nemesis: I'm always ready...and let that be a warning to you for tonight as well Cameron.

Cameron: What are you talking about?

Nemesis: I know how these situations tend to go Faith. We've got a Time Attack match on Sunday, I am the biggest threat in that match, and I know some people-if they got the opportunity-would look to take me out tonight, even if they were on my team.

Now you've got my word that I won't do that to you. But I need to know that tonight, you've got my back too. Because I think we agree on one thing, we don't want Logan or Crime Lord walking away from Explosion as the champion.

Cameron: Don't worry Neme I have your back tonight. But don't for a second think that you are the main threat in that match at Explosion. That title belt belongs to me, and I intend on reclaiming it before I cash in this Fight for The Right shot on the world champion. But yes tonight, all I want to do is to deliver a hammer-blow to the hopes of Logan and Crimey come explosion. See you out there.

*Faith walks off, leaving Nemesis to stare at him.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:00 am

RJ: Next up we have more tag team action for you. Like our previous match, this will give some big implications ahead of Explosion.

MW: This time around it will impact upon the Time Attack match for the European Title, with four of the competitors involved in that match in this tag match tonight.

RJ: I have to say, tag match is probably going to be a loose description for one of the teams in this match.

‘Epilogue’ blasts out of the speakers and the lights dim to a red glow. Nemesis steps out onto the stage and raises his arm in the air. He walks down the ramp and the fans give him a great reception. He climbs to the steps and gets into the ring over the top rope. He stands in the ring waiting for Cameron.

‘I Fought the Law’ booms out around the arena and the crowd gives a huge cheer. Cameron Faith steps out onto the stage and he looks around the arena before running down the ramp. He slides under the bottom rope and gets into the ring. He walks around Nemesis and climbs up the corner and raises the briefcase in the air to a big cheer. He drops back down and starts bouncing on the spot.

RJ: These two faced off in singles action last week, with Cameron Faith getting the win with a roll-up.

MW: And now they find themselves on the same team, yet you think Logan and Crime Lord won't get along?

RJ: I know they won't get along Michael. There is a doubt around these two, but I think they see the biggest picture a little more.

‘DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED’ The crowd explode into a chorus of boos and jeers as Logan Kincade steps out onto the stage. He storms down the ramp, both titles over his shoulders, before sliding them into the ring and then rolling into the ring himself.

Kincade waits as ‘Rain Wizard’ blasts out and the crowd boo loudly as Crime Lord saunters out from the back, he ignores the crowd as he strides down the ramp and slides under the bottom rope into the ring. He flexes his muscles in the ring and glares down the ramp, before staring at Logan.

RJ: Now these two have "teamed" together in two of the last three Lockdowns, and on both occassions, only one member of the team has been left by the end of the match.

MW: You say these two can't see the bigger picture. I think that they see it perfectly well, it's an individual contest at the end of the day, not a tag match. They're looking for out for themselves.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Cameron Faith starts the match off, locking up with Logan Kincade. Kincade places Faith into a side headlock, only for Cameron to launch him across the ring. Kincade bounces off the ropes and takes Faith down with a clothesline. The Fight for The Right holder rolls up to his feet and Logan crunches a big boot into the skull of Faith. He covers.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

Faith drives the shoulder up off the canvas, Logan goes on the attack with a series of stomps down into the head. He locks in an armbar, before dragging up Faith. He goes for another clothesline, but Faith ducks underneath it and then drops Kincade with a reverse DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

Faith stands waiting for Logan to rise before reeling off a series of knife-edge chops into the chest. Kincade falls back into the corner, Faith then runs in and connects with a shining wizard. Faith grabs the head of Kincade, running out of the corner and planting him with a bulldog. Faith hooks the leg.

RJ: A strong start from Cameron Faith here.

Ref: 1....................2...............Kick out!

Kincade drives the shoulder up. Cameron Faith lifts Logan to his feet, and takes him down with a clothesline. Faith makes the tag to Nemesis. The big man lifts up Logan in a suplex position, as Faith dives off the top rope and nails a dropkick to the stomach. Nemesis covers as Faith leaves the ring.

Ref: 1...................2..................Kick out!

Nemesis synchs in a sleeper hold on Logan, before lifting him to his feet and then launching the champion into the corner with a release inverted suplex. Kincade bounces off the turnbuckles and crashes to the mat. Nemesis then goes up to the 2nd rope, before dropping off and hitting a big splash on Logan. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2...............Kick out!

MW: The champ is being dominated here.

Kincade powers the shoulder up, Nemesis stands over Logan waiting for him to rise before whipping him out across the ring. Nemesis lifts him into the air, planting the champion with a sidewalk slam. He again hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Nemesis grabs Kincade by the head, pulling him to his feet and then smashing a series of punches into the face of Kincade. He lifts Logan onto his shoulders, before going for a powerslam. Kincade drops down the back, before hitting a dropkick to the back. Nemesis falls to the corner, Logan then goes to the top rope and flies off, connecting with a sunset flip powerbomb. Cover.

Ref: 1......................2...................Kick out!

Kincade slowly gets to his feet, waiting for Nemesis to rise before firing in a series of uppercuts that backs Nemesis into the ropes. Kincade follows that up with a succession of headbutts, before Irish whipping Nemesis across the ring. Logan bounces back off the ropes, nailing a crossbody block. He hooks the leg.

MW: This is more like it from Kincade, handing out a beating to Nemesis here.

Ref: 1.....................2.................Kick out!

Nemesis forces the shoulder up. Logan Kincade lifts Nemesis up to his feet, before running in and connecting with a big clothesline. Nemesis staggers forward, walking straight into a superkick from Logan. He goes into the cover but the referee doesn't dive to the floor to make the count.

RJ: The referee is indicating a blind tag from Crime Lord, I think this was the moment we'd all been waiting for.

MW: It wasn't a blind tag, it was clearly planned.

RJ: Yes obviously Michael, that's why Logan is arguing with Crime Lord.

Crime Lord smirks as Logan gets right in his face, before simply stepping past and covering as Logan leaves the ring.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Nemesis forces the shoulder up, Crime Lord lifts him to his feet and then slings Nemesis down with a suplex. Nemesis rolls to his feet, he walks into a boot to the gut from Crime Lord. He pummels down on the back of Nemesis, before Crime Lord lifts the former world champion onto his shoulders and plants him down into the canvas with a powerbomb. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

Crime Lord drags up Nemesis, Irish whipping him out across the ring and then taking Nemesis down with an STO. Crime Lord then takes a step back towards the corner, before running in...

RJ: Mafia Mow Down!

MW: This disjointed team dynamic seems to be paying off at the moment.

Ref: 1.....................2..................Kick out!

Nemesis is allowed to his feet by Crime Lord, who then fires in a series of European Uppercuts to the chin. Nemesis falls back into a neutral corner, where Crime Lord continues the uppercut assault. He then takes a few steps back before running in and connecting with a big splash. Nemesis staggers forward, Crime Lord drives him into the canvas with a spinebuster. He covers.

MW: With this performance, Crime Lord is showing that he will be a serious contender at Explosion.

RJ: I don't think anyone ever doubted he would be Michael.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Crime Lord waits for Nemesis to rise, before throwing him down into the canvas with a suplex. Nemesis rolls to his feet, Crime Lord hits a knee to the stomach before going for a Fisherman's suplex. Nemesis blocks it, he then lifts Crime Lord to his feet before planting Crimey with a Brainbuster. Nemesis hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.......................2..................Kick out!

Crime Lord forces the shoulder up, both men rise to their feet simultaneously but Nemesis is the one who manages to attack, sending Crime Lord into the mat with a big boot to the head.

RJ: Nemesis needs the tag here.

MW: So does Crime Lord!

Nemesis gets back to the corner, and tags in Faith. He springs into the ring as Crime Lord reaches the corner, trying to make the tag to Logan...

RJ: That's what I expected!

MW: Logan leaving Crime Lord high and dry!

Kincade drops down off the apron, smiling at Crime Lord. He pulls himself up using the ropes, he turns around...

RJ: SUPERKICK!

Ref: 1.................................2.......................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: And it's all over!

MW: It means nothing RJ.

RJ: Don't be stupid Michael, it's a big psychological boost for both Faith and Nemesis ahead of the match.

MW: This was all about Logan and Crime Lord trying to prove something to each other, Faith took advantage. Kincade and Crimey are still the favourites for the match.

Faith gets to his feet in victory, with the crowd cheering loudly as he has his arm raised by the referee. Nemesis steps in and shakes hands with Faith, they then exit the ring, tagging the fans hands as they walk up the ramp.

The camera pans back to the ring, Crime Lord is getting to his feet when Kincade rolls in. Crime Lord gets to his feet, he begins to berate Logan. Kincade keeps smirking, Crime Lord continues shouting before shoving Logan in the chest.

Kincade steps back, before returning and shoving Crime Lord back. Crime Lord storms at Kincade, throwing a flurry of punches at Logan. Kincade comes back with some huge punches of his own.

RJ: This one has finally imploded!

Logan and Crime Lord start exchanging booming punches around the ring, as the referee tries to separate them. He is shoved to the side, with Logan and Crime Lord continue to batter each other with clubbing blows. More referees and security come streaming down the ramp, they roll into the ring and separate the brawling pair.

Crime Lord tries to free himself, but security push him back against the turnbuckle. Logan also attempts to get back at Crime Lord but security hold him over their shoulders, driving him back. Lockdown goes to a commercial break with Kincade and Crime Lord shouting at each other, trying to break free from the security forces.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:00 am

*The show returns from a commercial break and immediately the worldwide audience are greeted with muffled and frantic talking as the camera introduces a large, red locker room door, deep within the confides of the LG arena. A sign on the door shows this room belongs to Edward Mitchell Kent as “EMK” is bolted onto the door in big bold black letters. The chatter becomes louder and more intense as the camera gets closer before the scene changes inside the huge locker room as the audience are welcomed in. The room itself is enormous, white plant pots with giant flowers in them make up the corners of the room, a painting of a triumphant EMK is hanging on the wall and a simply massive plasma screen television is also nailed onto the wall. A bookcase is brimming with books and a full treatment area is also crammed into the room. The camera switches it’s attention to EMK and Orson Calloway who are in frantic discussions. The pair of them are both dressed to impress in three piece black suits with red ties. The camera focuses in more so on EMK who is seething, his voice sounding impatient and furious while Calloway seems a little sheepish but also sharing that bubbling anger.*

EMK: I mean, how dare he… the nerve to interrupt me? The temerity to walk down that ramp and embarrass me. That’s right me! Infront of the millions around the world and those people in the LG right now… I cannot and will stand for it. Do you realise how bad this looks on me? Calloway, I’m talking to you! The least you can do is be understanding… unlike those wolves down at the stock exchange. The reputation of the man you see before you is above each and everyone of you down there… Calloway!

*Calloway sheepishly listens, trying to pick a point to speak at a tyrannical and ranting, EMK. Calloway quickly speaks.*

OC: Sir, for what it’s worth… those down at the exchange have been very impressed so far, both with your actions here in 6WF and in the financial side of things. You have already become an asset to the project. The project in London will make us very rich, of course you will be entitled to a larger chunk, but myself and the team understand that. We know that this is a long term project and the integrity of yourself and the power that you hold is instrumental to long term future success. The best thing to do is keep doing what you do in the ring…

EMK: Is that the best you can come up with Calloway? Don’t you think I’m aware of the situation? I know what needs to be done down in London. The finances and the projects of the stock, is in fine health. Do I need to be concerned… of course I don’t. I have hired wise heads to help and that includes you, to make me an even richer and powerful man. As long as we remain on good terms with those that we need to be… we will be fine.

OC: Indeed sir… you just need to keep your side of the bargain.

*Kenty’s eyes once again light up with fury as he speaks viciously again to a slightly intimidated Orson Calloway.*

EMK: My side of the bargain? Long before you were even here Calloway, I was the most dominant champion in this company’s history. Long before I tried my hand in the world of stock exchange and financial analysing, I was the champion that these people needed and craved. I still am that good of a professional wrestling. I forever will be a wrestling hero to these people… a wrestling
messiah to these people. And you want to tell me to hold up my end of the deal, Calloway? Please… You need not worry.

*A evil smirk crosses the face of a seemingly calmer Edward Mitchell Kent as Calloway relaxes just a little bit.*

EMK: Besides, being the wrestling messiah… I have an obligation to these people to be the best in my word. My Kingdom… All others will bow at the feet of a wrestling legend when they see it. Even that fraud… Perfect Jack. Listen Calloway, Perfect Jack has been wrestling for a while now… he is a old dog that needs to be taken out back… if you catch my drift. And I’m holding the shotgun.. and at Explosion I’m going to put old yeller out of business. Because, Orson that is what is required for the project and what is best for business and of course my ascension back to the very top of this company by becoming 6WF world heavyweight champion.

EMK: Those urchins out in the LG… those animals are exactly like Perfect Jack. Deluded… they cannot let go of the past and see the glistening sea and the new horizon that is rising… Edward Mitchell Kent is rising… still I rise. Like the glorious sunshine… it’s inevitable. It’s fate. It’s in the stars that I will finally ascend my throne once again and be a champion that these people can be proud of. I have always been known as an impact player and at Explosion… the world will see why I’m a true wrestling messiah and I deserve respect.

EMK: Last week… I proved to the world why I’m the biggest commodity in professional wrestling. Lewis Hamilton signed a contract last week entitling him to 100m dollars over 3 years… where’s my contract, Calloway? I deserve a contract worthy of that right… I’m the biggest thing ever to step foot in the squared circle. Take a note, Calloway… Every penny those people pay for those tickets to come to see yours truly, I want a cut. No, I demand a cut. I’m the biggest commodity and asset in this organisation and I deserve a significant cheque.

EMK: It’s time things were shaken to it’s core around here, Calloway… and I guess it’s going to be up to Edward Mitchell Kent. I want you tell SkyNews, ESPN, ITV, BBC, Rupert Murdoch or even our leader, David Cameron to tune in to 6WF and watch how Edward Mitchell Kent takes a part… no annihilates all in his path. And that starts with Tobias Gold and the park boro boyz. They make the blue world order look half decent…

*Calloway, whips out his Iphone and begins hastily taking notes, slight perspiration crossing his brow as EMK continues his rant.*

EMK: Infact, Blue meanie would be more of a challenge than Tobias Gold… how dare they come into my kingdom… my house and start pandering to these pond dwellers in Birmingham. I mean, even by their standards, this is pretty low…It strikes me as disrespectful that a ring I have stained in blood, sweat and tears has been invaded by these cockroaches, drinking their WKD’s on a regular basis. It’s disgusting and deplorable to this very wrestling company.

EMK: The Boro Park Boyz are a total joke… these people will boo and abuse me, they find the boro park boyz refreshing. They find these degenerates more of a pull to this company than yours truly… those people out in the arena are truly pieces of garbage. It goes to show that, I, Edward Mitchell Kent is the only true Great Britain left standing in this country. These people rooting for those wrestling who soak in their adulation and applaud their swashbuckling actions, they need to realise that free speech works in both ways.

EMK: What I mean by that Calloway, I have always wondered why those people out in the LG hate and despise me and now I know… it’s because I expose them who they truly are. I’m strong… they are weak. I’m motivated and driven and that exposes them out there who are lazy and unambitious, taking jobs which they have no desire to progress in. People like me are the ones who founded this country. If I had my way Calloway, I would be throwing those Fans who bring in a stars and stripes banner with Chris Patricks name on it...

EMK: My ancestors are rolling in their graves right now at the pathetic state of this country. Im a mirror for these people and they see what they lack… I will be bringing back my glory so I can shove it down the throats of each and every one of these people. In a nutshell, Perfect Jack is the prime example of those who underachieve and believe in their own warped delusion. Perfect Jack is a man who I have grown to abhor because he is exactly like these people and what is wrong with the United Kingdom… Our United Kingdom. If I have to destroy myself to destroy perfect Jack… so be it.

EMK: I don’t care if it’s Perfect Jack, the Boro Park Boyz, 6WF fans, the media and the locker room…nobody is going to stop the ascension to the top of mountain again. Because I guarantee, I will. And when I do… this country will be great again, with a man who is strong, driven and motivated in both areas of Finance and Wrestling. A true wrestling hero… the messiah is coming and I will rise. Nobody and I mean nobody is stopping my date with Destiny. Now, Orson, I believe we have a meeting to attend…
OC: Yes sir, Follow me… I have set up a conference.

*Orson Calloway quickly exits the room, looking nervous but at the same time focus and calm. The fans in the arena begin to boo as EMK stands alone for a few seconds, soaking in and believing his own toxic words as an evil, cunning and vicious smirk crosses his lips of the evil Tyrant. The show then returns to ringside as the fans erupt into ruptures of boo’s and taunts as the show then rolls on.*

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:01 am

Main Event

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to 6WF Lockdown where it is now time for our Main Event!

MW: I'm really looking forward to this main event, it certainly has some fresh faces involved in it.

RJ: And again, this contest could have repercussions for the Time Attack match with another of the competitors from that match involved.

"Pretty fly for a Rabbi" blares out through the speakers and the crowd descend into boos as Jacob Wolf steps out onto the stage, closely followed by his brother Jebediah, and then Tobias Gold. They walk down the ramp with the star of David around their necks, shaking their heads at the fans booing. Jacob then steps onto the ring apron, climbing to the top rope and holding the star above his head and praying while Jeb rolls into the ring.

MW: These guys have been on a hell of a run since arriving in 6WF, with both the Wolf brothers and Gold having success.

RJ: Gold is the man competing tonight, and will make his PPV debut in the Time Attack match. But I imagine that the rest of the BPB won't be too far away.

'Land of Hope and Glory’ starts to play and the crowd are booing loudly as a limousine pulls up onto the side near the stage. A chauffer steps out and walks to the back, opening the door and Edward Mitchell Kent, steps out and raises his arm in a wave. He walks down the ramp with Orson Calloway behind him and gets to the steps. He takes the towel off of his neck and drapes it over the ring-post before stepping through the ropes into the ring.

RJ: Edward Kent is another man who is likely to have outside help, we've already seen his agent Orson Calloway get involved in his matches.

MW: They are both here for security, nothing more 'Arj.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Kent and Gold lock-up. Gold pushes Kent down to one knee, and then applies a side headlock. Kent goes for a belly to back suplex, but Gold lands on his feet before synching in a chicken-wing hold. EMK counters, hitting Gold with a jawbreaker. Gold stumbles back into the ropes, Kent whips him out across the ring and then connects with a big boot to the head. He covers.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Gold forces the shoulder up, Edward Kent allows Gold to his feet before lifting a knee into the abdomen. Kent follows that up with a series of punches to the head, before running off the ropes and going for a swinging neckbreaker. Gold blocks, and then counters with a neckbreaker of his own. Gold hooks the leg.

RJ: An even start to this match-up.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

Kent kicks out. Tobias Gold gets to his feet, and then drops a series of elbow drops down into the face of EMK. He then lifts up Kent, firing in a couple of headbutts that force Kent back into the ropes. Gold Irish whips him out across the ring, before bouncing off the ropes himself and hitting a running knee lift. Gold hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Gold rolls up, he stomps down on the head of Kent who rolls back into the corner. Gold continues stomping away on the head of EMK, only breaking at the 4 count of the referee. Gold takes a couple of steps back, before running in and connecting with a senton in the corner. Kent rolls out of the corner, Gold climbs to the top rope and hits a diving knee down into the face. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

EMK again gets the shoulder up. Tobias Gold drags him to his feet in a sleeper hold, before throwing Kent down, slamming the back of his head into the canvas. Kent rolls up, Gold hits an atomic drop before running off the ropes and taking EMK down with a discus clothesline. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

RJ: This is impressive from Gold, up against a competitor with a tremendous reputation.

Gold drags up EMK, lifting him onto his shoulders and going for a bodyslam, but Kent drops down the back. He boots at the back of Gold's right knee, before driving him face-first into the mat with a forward Russian legsweep. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.......................2.................Kick out!

This time it is Gold who gets the shoulder up. Kent grabs both legs of Gold, before stepping down and driving a stomp into the abdomen of the BPB man. EMK then drags Gold towards the ropes, before sling-shooting him throat first across the bottom rope. Kent steps onto the ring apron, before running along and connecting with a leaping knee down into the face.

EMK then steps back into the ring, leans through the ropes and puts Gold into a front facelock. He rests Gold's legs on the 2nd rope, before driving him down into the canvas with a spike DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

MW: Kent coming back into this contest now.

EMK rolls to his feet, he then drops a knee down into the face. Kent then allows Gold to his feet, before Irish whipping him into the corner. Kent then runs in, hitting a big boot to the head. Gold slumps down, Kent continues with the stomps before taking a couple of steps back and then running in, hitting a facewash kick. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

Kent drags up Gold, he then goes for an inverted headlock backbreaker but Gold spins his way out, before snapmaring EMK down to the mat. Gold then goes to the outside, he springboards into the ring and connects with a flying dropkick to the head. Gold makes the cover.

RJ: Nice counter work from Gold, he has put in a good display here.

Ref: 1....................2..................Kick out!

Tobias Gold gets to his feet, he allows EMK to his feet before connecting with a knee to the stomach. He then pummels down on the back of Kent with a series of punches, before lifting EMK into the air and nailing a snap suplex. Gold keeps the hold applied, lifting up EMK and nailing a cradle DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

EMK kicks out, Gold drags him to his feet and connects with a big atomic drop. He follows that up with a knee into the stomach, before bouncing off the ropes and connecting with a swinging neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2..................Kick out!

MW: Gold getting closer, what a huge win this would be for him at such an early stage in his career.

Gold allows Kent to his feet, he sets up for The Bankrupt but EMK blocks, he then scoops the BPB man onto his shoulders, running forward...

RJ: Rolling fireman's carry slam!

MW: Great move from Kent!

Ref: 1......................2.....................Kick out!

EMK gets to his feet, he goes up to the top rope...

RJ: Senton bomb!

Ref: 1........................2...........................Kick out!

Gold just about kicks out. Edward Mitchell Kent stands over the BPB man waiting for him to rise, this bring the Wolf Brothers onto the canvas, as they attempt to distract the referee.

Kent lifts up Gold, setting up for The Hostile Takeover but Gold frees himself. He sets up for the Downturn but Kent manages to shove Gold forward, he falls into Jeb Wolf sending him off the apron.

The referee forces Jacob off the canvas as Kent grabs Gold...

MW: HOSTILE TAKEOVER!

Ref: 1................................2.............................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Kent wins! Kent gets the win!

MW: A huge momentum boost ahead of Explosion, and his match with Perfect Jack!

RJ: That should be a fantastic contest, as should the Time Attack match, where Gold must have high hopes despite this result.

*Calloway rolls into the ring to congratulate Kent, holding his arm aloft in victory.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down