6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk - Sponsored by 6WF's non-Kosher catering staff

+16
Marky
Amy T
TwisT
Crimey
Tom Ree
Paul Mac
6WF Prime Minister
Olly
Lee
Electric Demon
Perfect Jack
Nay
Mat
Saint
Marty2k14
kentyf1
20 posters

6WF :: What We Do! :: 6WF

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by 6WF's non-Kosher catering staff - Page 19 Empty Trash Talk - Sponsored by 6WF's non-Kosher catering staff

Post by Crimey Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

Trash Talk away, with our brand new sponsorship deal.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by 6WF's non-Kosher catering staff - Page 19 Empty Re: Trash Talk - Sponsored by 6WF's non-Kosher catering staff

Post by Beer Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:12 am

It's over 3 weeks since Explosion.

I wonder if there has been live shows in between all this?

Beer

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by 6WF's non-Kosher catering staff - Page 19 Empty Re: Trash Talk - Sponsored by 6WF's non-Kosher catering staff

Post by Marsh Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:00 am

No as most of the roster have had to take out part time jobs to cover the lack of income from shows. Nay Bother was last seen working in ladbrokes and Chris Patrick's now helps out in an old folks gone teaching them how to return from the dead

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Swann Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:11 am

I heard Rasta was a pharmacist but then I don't think that is anything new.

Trevor Swann

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:22 am

Killers done ok for himself, he's currently in the midst of a successful one man show in the west end

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:27 am

I heard a rumour they still had Hero on retainer. There's also the ongoing legal battle with River Ace, and TGA's long and expensive stint in rehab.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:35 am

They're also paying for the kennels and upkeep of rover ace, it's developed quite an expensive taste

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:37 am

He's nearly as famous as that dog that moans to his owner for food.

Did you know that Lucas Takeo and The Fanatic ended up getting married and have adopted a small Indonesian boy?

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Swann Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:50 am

Was it just a vicious rumour about Hobo winning the lottery and giving it all to some cult?

Trevor Swann

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:52 am

Trevor Swann wrote:Was it just a vicious rumour about Hobo winning the lottery and giving it all to some cunt?

A bit harsh.

And yes, it was just a rumour.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:53 am

I wasn't aware of that, how sweet! There always was an deep underlying sexual tension between them 2.

My only worry is that (rumour has it) takeo was signed up to the Ashley Madison adultery site. If it becomes public it could break both fanatics and little Nuruls hearts

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:54 am

Trevor Swann wrote:Was it just a vicious rumour about Hobo winning the lottery and giving it all to some cult?
I misread that at first and thought you'd wrote bill turnbulls favourite word  Laugh

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:56 am

It's quite a funny/slightly racist story.

They wanted to adopt and Fanatic insisted on Nurul because of his love of Indian food and wanting to learn more about the culture. Takeo didn't have the heart to tell him.

Cassius Zhi is now the Defence Against the Dark Arts professor at Harvard University.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:59 am

As blue once said its a sad sad situation...and it is indeed getting more and more absurd. I'm pleased for Cassius, he's been through a lot

The Saints moved into after dinner speaking, he doesn't get many bookings

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:01 pm

Marsh wrote:As blue once said its a sad sad situation...and it is indeed getting more and more absurd. I'm pleased for Cassius, he's been through a lot.

He has. He spent years trying to work out how Cedric Digory managed to become a vampire. Almost killed him. You know that's why he drank green tea? Helped him relax and focus.

Marsh wrote:The Saints moved into after dinner speaking, he doesn't get many bookings

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:08 pm

Beer wrote:
Marsh wrote:As blue once said its a sad sad situation...and it is indeed getting more and more absurd. I'm pleased for Cassius, he's been through a lot.

He has. He spent years trying to work out how Cedric Digory managed to become a vampire. Almost killed him. You know that's why he drank green tea? Helped him relax and focus.

That's always puzzled me as well to be fair. Like why was did snape try to take over the nakatomi plaza and how did he change from German to English? And then nobody ever brought it up. Some funny things went on at that schol

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:12 pm

Marsh wrote:
Beer wrote:

That's always puzzled me as well to be fair. Like why was did snape try to take over the nakatomi plaza and how did he change from German to English? And then nobody ever brought it up. Some funny things went on at that schol

That's my kind of thinking.

Like, why did nobody realise that Danny the Champion of the World's dad was actually related to Snape! All those years hiding out in an English Forest, pretending to be poor and faking his death when in fact he was a John McLane hating, luncatic nazi who loved tic-tacs and invented the game 'Simon Says'.

John McLane is a real person.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:16 pm

Beer wrote:
Marsh wrote:
Beer wrote:

That's my kind of thinking.

Like, why did nobody realise that Danny the Champion of the World's dad was actually related to Snape! All those years hiding out in an English Forest, pretending to be poor and faking his death when in fact he was a John McLane hating, luncatic nazi who loved tic-tacs and invented the game 'Simon Says'.

John McLane is a real person.
It is bizarre, you'd have thought one of them would have had a telly and realised that one of the ghosts was basil fawlty but for some reason is now calling himself Nick or that wormtail was actually a plasterer from Birmingham who hung around with Jimmy nail. Ignorant bastards...it's no wonder voldemort kept getting in

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:20 pm

What the fuck am I reading?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:31 pm

Marky wrote:What the fuck am I reading?

It's not quite as good as a PPV but it's better than a Max Adamson promo.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Swann Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:32 pm

It's like bands reunited on VH1 this but with 6WF stars hangers on.

Trevor Swann

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:36 pm

To be fair, neither you, Marsh or I are actually in 6WF, this is more like when the two old muppets appear and take the piss out of people.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:58 pm

Beer wrote:this is more like when the two old muppets appear and take the piss out of people.
Nail on head Wink

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Swann Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:08 pm

Marky wrote:
Beer wrote:this is more like when the two old muppets appear and take the piss out of people.
Nail on head Wink
Stop hammer time.

Trevor Swann

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:31 pm

Beer wrote:To be fair, neither you, Marsh or I are actually in 6WF, this is more like when the two old muppets appear and take the piss out of people.
That could also describe the CoH face turn / reunion

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:06 pm

Marsh wrote:
Beer wrote:To be fair, neither you, Marsh or I are actually in 6WF, this is more like when the two old muppets appear and take the piss out of people.

Which will be set in a retirement home where we visit Hero, who has dementia.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:14 pm

Beer wrote:
Marsh wrote:

Didn't he always? I assumed that was why he referred to himself in the third person,so he kept reminding himself who he was and didn't forget his own name

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:18 pm

Marsh wrote:
Beer wrote:
Marsh wrote:

Didn't he always? I assumed that was why he referred to himself in the third person,so he kept reminding himself who he was and didn't forget his own name

I thought he was talking about you?! You were his Hero?

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:23 pm

Beer wrote:
Marsh wrote:
Beer wrote:
Marsh wrote:

No you're thinking of vlad, he was always the favourite child. Although the Enrique song was written about me

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:24 pm

Marsh wrote:
Beer wrote:
Marsh wrote:
Beer wrote:
Marsh wrote:

No you're thinking of vlad, he was always the favourite child. Although the Enrique song was written about me

Could i have this kiss forever?

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:28 pm

Beer wrote:
Marsh wrote:
Beer wrote:
Marsh wrote:
Beer wrote:
Marsh wrote:

It'll take my breath away Embarassed

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:29 pm

Marsh wrote:
Beer wrote:
Marsh wrote:
Beer wrote:
Marsh wrote:
Beer wrote:
Marsh wrote:

Did he write that one? Sounds like a Tina Turner song.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:32 pm

Beer wrote:
Marsh wrote:
Beer wrote:
Marsh wrote:
Beer wrote:
Marsh wrote:
Beer wrote:
Marsh wrote:

I'm not sure, thinking about it I was only about 12 or 13 when it came out so it was a bit weird that he wrote it about me really

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:34 pm

Marsh wrote:
Beer wrote:
Marsh wrote:
Beer wrote:
Marsh wrote:
Beer wrote:
Marsh wrote:
Beer wrote:
Marsh wrote:

I'm not sure, thinking about it I was only about 12 or 13 when it came out so it was a bit weird that he wrote it about me really

Have you seen his Dad?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Looks like a really shit Mickey Rooney waxwork.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:38 pm

Beer wrote:
Marsh wrote:
Beer wrote:
Marsh wrote:
Beer wrote:
Marsh wrote:
Beer wrote:
Marsh wrote:
Beer wrote:
Marsh wrote:

Have you seen his Dad?

Looks like a really shit Mickey Rooney waxwork.
He does  Laugh

If I looked like that I go stand in Madame tussards at weekends and jump out at people for shits and giggles

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:45 pm

Incidentally, Enrique's REAL Dad actually looks like a decent Mickey Rooney waxwork...

Do you think, when Celebs decide to go in for surgery they have madcap demands...

Mick Rooney wrote:Alright mate, i wanna look like a cross between THE THING from Fantastic Four, Warf from Star Trek, and a boulder.

Luckily, Kim Basinger just hired someone to have all her surgery, who also asked to look like Mickey Rooney...

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:15 pm

I reckon mickey Rooney's a preset for celebs wanting to have work done, they order a Rooney like you order a number 2 on the sides (I'm saying that like I know what haircut you get...you could mix it up for all I know). A Joan rivers is like a number 3.

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Swann Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:15 pm

I fear for the next Trash Talk sponsored by a number 2

Trevor Swann

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:30 pm

You'd be better of going in with an old totem pole and saying you want to look like that than use the 'Rooney Rule'.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:36 pm

You could try that, you'd still end up looking like Rooney though. That's how it works, they're building a whole army of them

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:39 pm

Mickey, Adam, Wayne, John...

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Swann Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:51 pm

Sounds like the Spirit Squad....

Who cares about Taker v Lesnar for Summer Slam bring on the Rooneys v the spirit squad.

Trevor Swann

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:32 pm

White, Methylated, Team, Smells Like Teen and Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:31 am

Morning groupies
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:32 am

Who the fuck are you?

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:34 am

I'm your loverman
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:35 am

Shabba?

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:37 am

Shaggy?
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:40 am

Shaba Ranks was Mr. Loverman.

Shaggy was Mr. Bombastic.

Marky is a spastic.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:05 am

I wouldn't mind being Elephantastic

Last edited by Dicey on Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Swann Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:13 am

He's my barbie girl

Trevor Swann

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next