6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'In Jokes', cause if you don't get it, we got it, get it?

+23
DT
Toozey
Cable
6WF Prime Minister
Teej
Marky
Saint
Geoff
Finlay
Crimey
Mat
Lee
CJ
Dicey
Hero
Paul Mac
Marsh
Nay
Electric Demon
Olly
Twisty
Kuinshi
6WF Admin
27 posters

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'In Jokes', cause if you don't get it, we got it, get it? Empty Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'In Jokes', cause if you don't get it, we got it, get it?

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:49 pm

Welcome to another edition of Trash Talk!

Please keep your hands and feet inside at all times and no winking at the funny looking potato with the stupid beard....

He'll get you.

Like a little brown and white ninja.

Last edited by Beery on Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:58 am; edited 2 times in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'In Jokes', cause if you don't get it, we got it, get it? Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'In Jokes', cause if you don't get it, we got it, get it?

Post by Kuinshi Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:51 pm

LOL

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'In Jokes', cause if you don't get it, we got it, get it? Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'In Jokes', cause if you don't get it, we got it, get it?

Post by Twisty Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:35 pm

Love to see what the unedited version of that OP was Laugh

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:37 pm

It was a spacing issue.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:38 pm

Dum dum dummmmmmmmmmmmm

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:58 pm

Beer you'll love this Laugh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:25 am

Morning.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:50 am

Morning. Head hurts a bit. How is everyone?

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:52 am

Freezing cold!!!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:55 am

Morning All

Indeed - cold

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:57 am

Too cold.

What's on the agenda today? Any more bombshells?

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:58 am

Morning All

Sitting at the dentist waiting on the hygienist who is 8 mins late, pffft

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:00 am

Probably washing her hands

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:08 am

Morninggggggggggggggggggg

Its Cold, But Got No Work Today Yayyyyyyyyy

got down to -13 here over night, still in the minuses now

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:33 am

Yo peeps

Enjoyed the podcast last night btw [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Is it going to be a regular thing going forward?

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:49 am

Marshy!

Paul Huntington is a rock!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:59 am

Is he?

He started off with us very well, but has faded badly recently and became a bit of a liability, can't even get on the bench at the moment although I think he's struggling a bit with an injury to be fair

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:05 am

On Fifa 13 he is...

He's a Newcastle lad. Came through our ranks, shame he never made it.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:06 am

He was at Leeds for a bit and followed the same pattern. Think he relies on confidence and once he picked up an injury he lost his way

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:08 am

Good luck today, Lex.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:18 am

Thanks - Would appreciate peoples feedback, either by PM on TT or on v2.

Do you mind this one time if I post the link to the results on here?

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:20 am

Not at all mate.

I’m sure Nay will tweet it for you as well.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:28 am

Just tried to get on v2 and my account has been deleted. So I will PM you here Lex or maybe Beer can put up a feedback topic with the results as the OP?

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:31 am

Hi Twist, your account isn't deleted?
Let me have a look for you.

Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:33 am

Hero wrote:Hi Twist, your account isn't deleted?
Let me have a look for you.

I just emailed him to say it wasn't deleted so i can vouch for Hero.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:35 am

I have never been so cold in my life. -9 here now

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:40 am

Cheers Beer, Twist I've just pm'd you.

Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:40 am

Morning people

Its baltic over here but still no snow
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:43 am

Lee you got snow where you're at?

Seems as if the council forgot what Gritters are and didn't do them

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:54 am

I wonder if anyone owns a gritter company and is called Gary?

Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:00 am

What do you make of M'Vila to QPR, Hero?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:00 am

Thanks Hero, just wanted to check my PM's on there. I won't be staying Laugh

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:09 am

We passed an overturned gritter on the way to work this morning, you would think they would grit the road in front to make it safe for themselves

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:11 am

Beery wrote:What do you make of M'Vila to QPR, Hero?

For me he's hugely overrated but it's still a big coup for QPR, he certainly won't help bond the dressing room though.

Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:12 am

Twisty wrote:Thanks Hero, just wanted to check my PM's on there. I won't be staying [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Not fancy coming and chatting to Zidane etc? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:16 am

Thing with QPR signing the Remy's, M'Vila's of the world, have they ever experienced the grit and fight of a relegation battle? Nope. Whilst they have quality there are times they are gonna need to graft for the team and I just don't think they'll do that

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:16 am

Hero wrote:
Twisty wrote:Thanks Hero, just wanted to check my PM's on there. I won't be staying [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Not fancy coming and chatting to Zidane etc? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

No thank you.....in the nicest possible way. You haven't got anything over there worth my time Twisted Evil

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:17 am

Surprised Remy got through the medical with his previous heart condition tbh.

Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:17 am

Twisty wrote:
Hero wrote:

No thank you.....in the nicest possible way. You haven't got anything over there worth my time Twisted Evil

We've got the G.O.A.T. awards where it's basically people moaning over what is a sport or not.

Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:20 am

Hero wrote:
Twisty wrote:
Hero wrote:

We've got the G.O.A.T. awards where it's basically people moaning over what is a sport or not.

Sounds like what v2 is like on every other day I was there then......albeit giving out awards.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:21 am

Hero wrote:Surprised Remy got through the medical with his previous heart condition tbh.

They are dragging it out. He's waiting on M'Vila signing.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:27 am

Some of the wage bills that are at that club now are ricockulous, SWP on 60k a week? Boswinga on 65k? And that's before the new load of cash whores join.
If they go down and their chairman loses interest they are royally fecked.

Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:28 am

They must be royally fucked anyways if they go down with the loss of TV money.

They've got guys like Luke Young not even in the 25 man squad on ridiculous wages. It's pathetic

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:56 am

Anybody up for a game of FIFA this afternoon on PS3?

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:05 pm

I would but i'm working.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:07 pm

6CW Anarchy results

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Feedback greatly appreciated

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:12 pm

Do you want my feedback mate?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:13 pm

Be gentle Smile

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:17 pm

Just lubing up.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:18 pm

:affraid:

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next