6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk - Sponsored by 6WF's non-Kosher catering staff

+16
Marky
Amy T
TwisT
Crimey
Tom Ree
Paul Mac
6WF Prime Minister
Olly
Lee
Electric Demon
Perfect Jack
Nay
Mat
Saint
Marty2k14
kentyf1
20 posters

6WF :: What We Do! :: 6WF

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by 6WF's non-Kosher catering staff - Page 18 Empty Trash Talk - Sponsored by 6WF's non-Kosher catering staff

Post by Crimey Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

Trash Talk away, with our brand new sponsorship deal.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by 6WF's non-Kosher catering staff - Page 18 Empty Re: Trash Talk - Sponsored by 6WF's non-Kosher catering staff

Post by Dicey Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:57 pm

Beer wrote:
Paul Mac wrote:I'll write it but it will be labeled 6CW and won't include any 6WF characters or storylines

Laugh Laugh

Deal Laugh
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by 6WF's non-Kosher catering staff - Page 18 Empty Re: Trash Talk - Sponsored by 6WF's non-Kosher catering staff

Post by Trevor Swann Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:27 pm

Music plays stuff happens people fight Rasta wins.

Happy?

Trevor Swann

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:47 pm

Trevor Swann wrote:Music plays stuff happens people fight Killer wins.

Happy?

Fixed for you.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:15 pm

I haven't got the time tonight, but I'll write the remainder of it tomorrow, as I'm assuming Crimey is MIA.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy T Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:58 pm

Beer wrote:
Trevor Swann wrote:Music plays stuff happens people fight scorpion wins.

Happy?

Fixed for you.
 fixed for you both :p

Amy T

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Swann Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:36 am

Amy T wrote:
Beer wrote:
Trevor Swann wrote:Music plays signs get held up stuff happens people fight the producers loose multi coloured skittles fly everywhere.

Happy?

Fixed for you.
Fixed it to be more realistic

Trevor Swann

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:16 am

Trevor Swann wrote:
Amy T wrote:
Beer wrote:
Trevor Swann wrote:Nothing happens, no show takes place, nobody knows what's happened, nobody wins. Scorpion claims he took 6WF's career.

Happy?

Fixed for you.

If it's realistic you want.....

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:22 am

Beer wrote:
Trevor Swann wrote:
Amy T wrote:
Beer wrote:
Trevor Swann wrote:Nothing happens, no show takes place, nobody knows what's happened, nobody wins. Hero returns to claim he's 6WF Champion again.

Happy?

Fixed for you.

If it's realistic you want.....

Saint wrote:Afternoon

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Swann Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:53 am

Saint's comment made that quite interesting.

Trevor Swann

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:28 am

It did, Sainty is actually quite an interesting person in real life, difficult as that is to believe given the blandness of his characters....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:43 am

Morning peeps
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:10 am

Which one was Saint again?

Ah yes, I remember now.

Ivan Petrov Facepalm

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:00 am

Taker & Sting at Summerslam.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Swann Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:28 pm

Which one was Sting again?

As yes, I remember now.

Flesh Borden elephant

Trevor Swann

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:49 am

Morning

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:58 am

Whats up peeps
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:10 pm

What up.

Battleground:

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Swann Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:21 pm

Battleground Yes but:

Trevor Swann

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:26 pm

Trevor Swann wrote:
Battleground Yes but:

What i meant was....:

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Swann Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:40 pm

Beer wrote:
Trevor Swann wrote:
Battleground Yes but:

What i meant was....:
Agreed :

Trevor Swann

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:02 pm

Trevor Swann wrote:
Beer wrote:
Trevor Swann wrote:
Battleground Yes but:

What i meant was....:
Agreed :

But...:

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:37 am

Beer wrote:
Trevor Swann wrote:
Beer wrote:
Trevor Swann wrote:
Battleground Yes but:

What i meant was....:
Agreed :

But...:

Spoiler:
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Swann Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:06 am

Dicey wrote:
Beer wrote:
Trevor Swann wrote:
Beer wrote:
Trevor Swann wrote:
Battleground Yes but:

What i meant was....:
Agreed :

But...:

Spoiler:

You are wrong!:

Trevor Swann

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:25 am

Trevor Swann wrote:
Dicey wrote:
Beer wrote:
Trevor Swann wrote:
Beer wrote:
Trevor Swann wrote:
Battleground Yes but:

What i meant was....:
Agreed :

But...:

Spoiler:

You are wrong!:

RAW Spoilers:

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:27 am

Trevor Swann wrote:
Dicey wrote:
Beer wrote:
Trevor Swann wrote:
Beer wrote:
Trevor Swann wrote:spoiler="Battleground Yes but"]Wouldn't it make sense for Taker to go after Lesnar and Sting to go for Wyatt. Then somehow lead it to next years mania Taker v Sting and end it with both of them ending their in ring careers.[/spoiler]

What i meant was....:
Agreed :

But...:

Spoiler:

You are wrong!:

Spoiler:
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:36 am

QOTD?

Is this THE most anticipated PPV in 6WF history?

A month to write.
It's given Crimey a nervous breakdown.
Mat has turned to drink in order to complete the task (proper writing that is).

I'm trying to think of a time in 6WF when there was this much anticipation around a show?

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:40 am

Well I for one wake up every morning and the first thing I do is check this site in anticipation of seeing the fabled show but just like after sex I cry
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:05 am

Laugh

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Swann Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:43 pm

Is there a PPV due then? Is Hero still champ? Has Saint been on QI yet? So many questions ... so little concern.

Trevor Swann

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:09 pm

What's the happy haps?

I can't get on the site at work anymore, comes up with a go daddy thing asking if I want to buy the domain name so I assumed that was it for 6wf but no here you are (well some of you are)

I hope the security guys covering the show are on over time, a month they've been in that arena, they have homes to go to dammit!

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:17 pm

Trevor Swann wrote:Is there a PPV due then? Is Hero still champ? Has Saint been on QI yet? So many questions ... so little concern.

PPV? Yes.

I honestly have no idea who any of those people are? Hero seems like a very generic name, do you mean 'Is our champ a hero?', in which case the answer is no, our champion is Chris Patricks and he is a Zombie.

MARSH!

There is no security anymore, Lex PM'd them all and they work for 6WF now. We hired a new guy, but Kuinshi killed him.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:22 pm

He killed then eh? That does sound like the kind of thing he'd do, the lovable little scamp. I bet he playfully skipped around the carcasses afterwards as well, oo he's a card

Have the crowd been in position for a month then? At want point does it start being classed as a hostage situation?

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:05 pm

Funnily enough he's not a lovable little scamp any more. More of a testosteronal, unhinged, psychotic, incestual brother loving maniac.

Have you seen the film The Equalizer? Basically he's the polar opposite. He kills people who only do good in the world.

Well, it turns out that 'Crowd x 10' actually referred to the amount of people in the crowd.

4 of them are dead.
2 have severe dehydration and are suffering from extreme hallucinations.
3 of them have Scurvy.
1 of them is Yarmouth Blade.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Swann Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:19 pm

So what you are basically saying is that 6WF has become the Walking Fed

Trevor Swann

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:27 pm

Trevor Swann wrote:So what you are basically saying is that 6WF has become the Walking Fed

Basically, yes.

Only with a lot less viewers.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:04 pm

Beer wrote:Funnily enough he's not a lovable little scamp any more. More of a testosteronal, unhinged, psychotic, incestual brother loving maniac.

Have you seen the film The Equalizer? Basically he's the polar opposite. He kills people who only do good in the world.

Well, it turns out that 'Crowd x 10' actually referred to the amount of people in the crowd.

4 of them are dead.
2 have severe dehydration and are suffering from extreme hallucinations.
3 of them have Scurvy.
1 of them is Yarmouth Blade.
That's quite an attitude change he's undergone, but then again boys will be boys. Is he still unnaturally obsessed with Clarissa or has he killed her too?

I feel the last surviving crowd member should win some kind of prize...like being let out and not have to watch a max adamson match

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:50 pm

It's difficult to tell, the shows are so short nowadays, almost like bullet point format. The segments aren't as detailed. I like to think there's a segment out there with him whacking off to her picture; kind of like the guy who tweeted the US Footballer (woman) who's appearing next to Messi on the cover of FIFA 16 and let her know his plans for her face.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Swann Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:08 pm

You mean a bit like:

* Dreadlock Holiday Plays
* Crowd groan
* Trevor Swann appears ready for a come back
* Trevor trips over his untied shoelace
* Trevor falls on a cricket stump
* The stump goes through his chest into his heart
* Trev has massive heart attack
* Trev dies
* Fans cheer

Trevor Swann

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:20 pm

You need to take away the cheering, there's only 7 fans left alive and most of them are in no fit state to cheer. It would just be groaning throughout

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Swann Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:21 pm

Trevor Swann wrote:You mean a bit like:

* Crowd groan in pain as the zombification takes hold
* Trev dies
* Fans

Is that better?

Trevor Swann

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:30 pm

Trevor Swann wrote:
Trevor Swann wrote:You mean a bit like:

* Trev dies
* Fans

Is that better?
Much  Ok All we need now is a cut to kuinshi in the crowd 'having fun' to a picture of Clarissa and we're onto a winner

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:32 pm

Screams would be more suitable. 3 of them have Scurvy, so would be on the verge of organ failure and as such being stalked by death.

2 of them are suffering hallucinations, so could potentially think they have grabbed their pubes and gone hunting.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Swann Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:36 pm

* Blood sprays everywhere
* Crowd scream as the shared kidney fails
* Trev dies
* Fans

Trevor Swann

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:43 pm

Beer wrote:Screams would be more suitable. 3 of them have Scurvy, so would be on the verge of organ failure and as such being stalked by death.

2 of them are suffering hallucinations, so could potentially think they have grabbed their pubes and gone hunting.
Well they've got to keep themselves entertained whilst waiting for the show to start...and or death, whichever comes sooner...which is probably death

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:50 pm

I might be being facetious but i'm not sure that 3 people dying of Scurvy and 2 severely handicapped (mentally) people would have the medical knowledge or know how to perform surgery to enable them to live on one kidney.

If anything, i'm surprised the 'fans' haven't been portrayed as more of a danger to the roster.

Also, Trevor was white i believe? So it's either Rasta, JJ Johnson or Trev's lawyer (He was black?) to die first. It's tradition.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Swann Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:53 pm

That's it I'm going to bring Trevor back as a cross between his good old cricketing self and the Zombie off ECW (RIP he really did die earlier this year - cause unknown)

Trevor Swann

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:55 pm

Was it Scurvy?

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:56 pm

Also...

Trev wrote:Good, old cricketing self

Trevor Swann was a bastard. Pretty sure he took a shit in Sunny's handbag and is the reason she offers webcam sex for a tenner.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:46 pm

Beer wrote:It did, Sainty is actually quite an interesting person in real life, difficult as that is to believe given the blandness of his characters....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CHOMP!!!!!!

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Swann Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:36 pm

Beer wrote:Also...

Trev wrote:Good, old cricketing self

Trevor Swann was a bastard. Pretty sure he took a shit in Sunny's handbag and is the reason she offers webcam sex for a tenner.
You got ripped off mate I managed a show for a packet of Space Raiders and a swig of my Irn Bru

Trevor Swann

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next