6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Born In Fire! 7th December 2014

+5
Nay
Dicey
Marky
GDC
Mat
9 posters

Go down

6WF Born In Fire! 7th December 2014 Empty 6WF Born In Fire! 7th December 2014

Post by Mat Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:51 am

Born in Fire Pre-Show
Alex Daniels vs. Rasta
&
Born in Fire panel talk about the big matches on their card and give their verdicts

Match 1
Freshers Ball ladder match
Austin Stevens vs Kenji Hidari vs Udo Berg vs Ethan Knight vs Tom Ree

Match 2
Nemesis vs Cassius

Match 3
6WF Tag Team Titles
Dopant Zero(C) vs The Parasite Killers

Match 4
Best of three series, score 1-1
6WF Freeweight and 6WF European Title
Mike Hill vs Cameron Faith

Match 5
Crime Lord vs Kenty

Match 6
Fight For The Right Final
Logan Kincade vs Cameron Faith

Main Event
Triple Threat match
6WF Undisputed Title
The Saint(C) vs Christopher Patricks vs Max Adamson

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Born In Fire! 7th December 2014 Empty Re: 6WF Born In Fire! 7th December 2014

Post by GDC Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:03 pm

*The crowd is packed out in the arena. The Born in Fire banners have been draped from the rafters, fireworks are going off all around the arena, great pillars are erected around the arena with images of 6WF's finest performers, JJ Johnson, Cassius, TGA, Crime Lord, Max Adamson, Mike Hill, Nemesis, Hobo, Enforcer and so many more. But this year is that little bit different as the pillars show the future and present of 6WF – Chris Patricks, Mr Kenty, Cameron Faith, Logan Kincade and Dopant Zero.

The lights in the arena then dim to nothing but a low flicker, the crowd in the arena are silenced, as the Tron has switched on. A low beating sound begins to play around the arena before the music starts. On the torn words in gold begin to appears, shinning as bright as the sun in an arena which is now as dark as night. The words read “7th of December, 2014". Suddenly a voice is heard booming out into the arena, low and powerful sending shivers down the spin of everyone here in the audience.

VO: "This is the hallowed ring for some, the battle arena for others, but for most it is all they have known and all they shall ever know."

Images flash across the tron as another song beings to play. Images begin to appear on the tron, Max Adamson standing tall at Redemption with the 6WF Undisputed Title in his hands, Mike Hill laying on the mat after being knocked out by the Dylan Armstrong, Crime Lord at the time of the Syndicate with GDC and Triple D at his back and finally The Saint wearing the 6WF Title around his waist. Voice continues.

VO: "Champions shall be born tonight, Gods created, and enemies destroyed. Fire shall cleanse the 6WF and blood shall reign. Only one man can walk out as Champion, only one man can claim to be undisputed in his glory"

Images appear of shadows in the background of the 6WF Undisputed Title, three hands come out from the shadows to try and grab the belt but only one can and pulls it towards him and begins to walk away. The shadows disappear to show Saint with the title draped over his shoulder and Max Adamson and Chris Patricks ready to charge.

VO: The heavens have opened as the divine still reigns in the land of terror and horror but from Down Under a pretender lurks and is ready to pounce. He has held the title before and he is looking to win again.

The images turn to the final night of lockdown as Saint lays on the mat motionless covered in his own blood and Max Adamson scrolls his signature onto a contract. The images shows a bloody contract for a world title match at Born In Fire, on the contract is the names, Saint, Christopher Patricks and Max Adamson!

MW: This is going to be a main event to remember.

RJ: Saint sealed his own Destiny back at… well Destiny. Max is going to take back what is rightfully his!

The Images return to the two men in the ring. The object between then can be seen in a distorted view, it a championship of some kind. Eventually the image is more clear and all that can be see is the name written on the bottom of the championship. Many of the fans in the arena begin to stir and some call out vile statements. The name reads Cassius Zhi and then the voice speaks again.

VO: Few have faced each other on the grandest stage of them all and few have lived through it to tell the tale. It is a test of will power, a test of your desire, and a test of who you are.

Other strange voices can be heard, but they are much more familiar than the one that has just preceded them. They speak with passion but one is clearly spoken with hatred and a twisting resentment, another with hope and with belief and the last with a self-righteous tone.

"It was my title, my legacy, my destiny! I should be the champion but by the end of tonight I will be again!"

"I’m the underdog, I’m the David to these Goliaths. But I have something these two will never understand, the belief of the entire 6WF universe. I will defend the beliefs of the 6WF, I will win not for me but for them and give them a champion they deserve."

“The end for these pretenders is near, the heavens shall open wide and I shall deliver them the divine punished they have long been asking for. Fire cannot touch a Saint!”

Finally the camera reach the faces of the competitors, standing in the ring is the 6WF Undisputed World Champion Saint and his opponents at Born In Fire, the enigma, Chris Patricks and the Australian Phenomenon, Max Adamson. Sounds can be heard from the crowd, chanting Patrick's name and cries of hatred for Max Adamson. Both Max and Chris are enjoying the fans reactions but all the while Saint stands still and unmoving, his eyes ever fixed on the prize, the 6WF Undisputed World Title. Suddenly a new set of music begins to play.

Max Adamson: The time has come for me to claim my destiny.
The Australian Phenom, The Incredible Hunk, The Thunder from Down Under, The Wrestling Wallaby, The Monday/Thursday/Saturday Night Draw, Mr. Australia, The Australian Champion. Is going to be the UNDISPUTED WORLD CHAMPION!

Chris Patricks: They don’t call me “the enigma” for nothing but come the end of the night there is going to be no surprises as to who is the winner. At the end the 6WF arena will shake to the name CHIRS PATRICKS!

The Saint: No force on heaven or earth can take what is mine! I am the champion and I will forever be!

Images are shown of Destiny, Saint hold high the 6WF World Title, of Max Adamson inconsolable and of Chris Patricks winning the Gold Rush to claim his shot at Born in Fire for the World Championship!

VO: The players have been choose and the stage is set for London! 

RJ: No one has ever out preformed Max Adamson on the big stage, he is the Australian Phenomenon!  

DL: Its Saint vs Patricks vs Adamson! There is no telling who is gonna win this match!

Images are shown of the 6WF Undisputed Championship. Another song begins to play. Hope is filled in the arena as images are shown of Chris Patricks defeating both Adamson and Saint in matches past.

VO: The Enigma, the people’s choice, the returning glory, the underdog, Chris Patricks won the Gold Rush to claim his chance at greatness. All forces from the above and the down under have tried to stop him making his date with destiny and they have failed. The people will have their champion fight!

Suddenly the lights around the arena burst on, flashlight of blue and green zoom around the arena lighting every part of it. The faces go insane as they see that all this light is emanating from the Statue of Chris Patricks. The tron flashes on to show Chris standing a top the turnbuckle after winning the Gold Rush. 

Chris Patricks: I will win this match! I will walk into Wembley your champion but I will leave the 6WF’s Undisputed Champion! 

Screaming fans can be heard all around the arena, on the screen an image of Chris Patricks standing in the ring after eliminated Max Adamson from the Gold Rush and wagging his finger at Max telling him to walk backstage. The Fans are loving it until finally the voice begins to speak again and a much darker and depressing song begins to play and the lights around the arena turn out. Underneath the now familiar voice is the sound of Australian laughter.

VO: Eliminated, forgotten, tossed aside by those that were meant to protect him! The hulk has come back with a vengeance. A stolen title, an unquenchable thirst for the limelight, a desire unsquashable! A Champion in all but name!

Suddenly on the Tron are images of a bruised, battered and bloodied Saint and Patricks. They fade into images of Max Adamson in the ring with the 6WF World title around his waist and across his shoulder. The fans are booing their now fallen hero and wince as they image turns to Max cyloning Saint’s face onto the championship belt. Yet the screen begins to fade into black as a spotlight fallen into the centre of the ring where all there is a single halo.

VO: All the legends of the business, all the monsters that the 6WF has ever given birth to, the rich and the mighty, the powerful and the great. All have had to face The Saint, all have had to face the divine fury of the 6WF’s greatest champion.

Saint: Come the climax of Born in Fire, I shall be the Champion because I am unbeatable! I am immortal! I am the only divine power on this earth! I simply cannot be beat!

VO: Only one can claim the immortality that the victory shall bring, only one can truly be called the Undisputed champion of the 6WF. On this night, the most scared of nights, only one shall be proven to have been BORN IN FIRE! 
GDC
GDC

Back to top Go down

6WF Born In Fire! 7th December 2014 Empty Re: 6WF Born In Fire! 7th December 2014

Post by Marky Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:47 pm

A recorded segment is played on the Titantron, it's Max Adamson backstage and he is alone with a cameraman recording him;

Max: Ladies and Gentlemen, you are looking at not only the next 6WF Undisputed Champion of the World, you're looking at a true genius, someone who always has an answer to the dilemma thrown in his path. For weeks I've been keeping something quiet. For weeks my lawyers advised me not to mention my plans. They told me to focus on the Fight for the Right. The Fight for the Right was always my insurance policy, nothing more. I always had this bubbling under. I always had this ace up my sleeve.

(Adamson grins as he continues)

Max: I told you all, I warned Chris Patricks, I warned The Saint, last month, that this match between Saint and Patricks would not happen. I advised them to enjoy it while it lasts, and sure enough, now they're brawling with one another. They set it all up nicely. The Champion The Saint, against the Gold Rush winner Chris Patricks, with Max Adamson nowhere to be seen. I played them off against each other while my lawyers did exactly what was required. The Saint's abuse of power will continue no longer. The Saint's disgusting abuse of power comes to an abrupt end this Sunday. The biggest show of the year, the main event was set, for the World Championship... And I changed it. Now that is an abuse of power, because I've proven myself to be one of the biggest powerbroker's in 6WF. With the help of my lawyers, I have managed to convince the Board of Directors that Max Adamson deserves his place in that match. I may or may not have threatened to sue them if they didn't, but they agreed to it as long as The Saint signed his name on the contract...

(Adamson's expression turns sinister)

Max: ...Which as you all saw on the last Lockdown before Born In Fire, he most certainly did...

(Adamson laughs and continues)

Max: The time for political games is over. I may have one-upped The Saint by forcing my way into this match, by making it Saint v Patricks v Adamson, but it will count for nothing unless I defeat both men and become, for the second time, the 6WF Undisputed Champion. The Saint and Chris Patricks had their plan to get rid of me. The Saint and Chris Patricks had their plan to wipe Max Adamson from the title picture, and even found time to arrange their own main event. But lets be honest, if it was that easy to keep Max Adamson down, several others before you would have done it. Your plan backfired, and now you will both suffer the consequences.

(Adamson reveals a poster for Born In Fire, with "The Saint versus Chris Patricks for the 6WF Undisputed Championship of the World" and a picture of both men on it)

Max: For weeks, the questions have been the same. Who will win? Who will walk out of Born In Fire as World Champion? Will it be The Saint? Or will it be Chris Patricks?

(Adamson sneers)

Max: Let me tell you something now. All of you predicting, all of you watching are wrong. This is your breaking news. It will be neither of them. There is only one man who is going to leave Born In Fire as your Undisputed Champion. And that man is the man who has 6 wins from 6 Born In Fire matches. That man is the man who is without a doubt the highlight of this industry. The man of 2014. That man is Max Adamson. And there's not a damn thing either Chris Patricks, or The Saint, can do about it.

(Adamson smirks as the camera cuts to static)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:51 pm

Chris is seen looking at Max’s address on a television screen in his room before he stands up and walks out towards the arena. The screen just cuts off when the lights in the arena cut out and a heartbeat can be heard over the arena, the crowd realise what is happening and start to cheer and whistle as Refuse/Resist hits and pyros go off and Chris Patricks strolls down towards the ring tagging the fans and posing for selfies

RJ: Well we have heard from one contender for the Undisputed Title and I guess we will be hearing from another

MW: Max has already told both Saint and Chris how it’s gonna go down so they might as well just stay at home

Chris rolls into the ring and hushes the chanting crowd

CP: You know what Max, I don’t care that you kicked and screamed like a child to get into the Main Event at Born in Fire, I’m relishing the chance to get into the ring with you, you have been ducking me ever since I sent you tumbling out of the ring at Destiny, I was the one that came out here to look you in the eyes and tell you how I felt because you sure as hell weren’t gonna do it, you sit out there hiding behind your lawyers and behind Clarissa’s skirt, you have weaselled your way into a title match but instead of growing a set of balls and walking out here in front of the world you ring it in (crowd boo), this is the biggest match of the year, a match that every single man out back would die to be in, a match that a year ago for me might as well be 10 years away, a match that I have practically come back from the dead to be in and you ring it in, like the cowardly fuck you are

The crowd explode into cheers

RJ: WOW, im am sorry about the language folks

MW: He can’t talk to the soon to be Undisputed Champ like that

CP: On Sunday Max there will be nobody to hide behind…no Clarissa…no Lawyers….and defiantly no Guardian Angel, you will be all alone in this very ring with two guys that wouldn’t shed a tear for your lifeless corpse

Crowd: PATRICKS!!!!

CP: Now for my other opponent, the 6WF Undisputed Champion, Saint (Crowd cheer) how are things Champ, it’s just that we haven’t heard from you in awhile? Well I suppose it is panto season and nobody can play a tree like you, I mean it’s a perfect part for a guy with your let’s say “limited personality” I really hope you are enjoying your time with the belt, eating with it, showering with it, sleeping with it, walking around like a dog with ten dicks flashing it at everyone, enjoy it all while you can Champ because once you hand the belt over on Sunday you will not be seeing it for a loooong time because it’s coming home with me and I don’t think Il EVER let it out of my sight…..
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:51 pm

*”I Fought the Law” blasts out around Wembley Arena and the 80,000 capacity crowd erupt into a thunderous chorus of abuse as Cameron Faith steps out onto the stage. He is dressed in Jeans, a vest, beanie hat and the Freeweight title over his shoulder.

Cameron walks to the edge of the stage, stops looks out across the arena before finally raising the Freeweight title above his head as the abuse from the crowd reaches a crescendo. Cameron glowers at the crowd before making his way to the ring.*

RJ: What a crowd we have here Michael,  Just listen to that reception for Cameron.

MW:  I can hear them RJ, and they need to learn some respect, Faith deserves a guard of honour for what he has achieved, not to be treated like this.

RJ: He’s achieved nothing yet, he still has to beat his two long-time rivals Mike Hill and Logan Kincade.

MW: Achieved Nothing? He has held the Freeweight Title for an entire year what more do you want!

*The camera cuts back to Cameron who is now stood in the ring microphone in hand watching the Titantron finishing a recap of Lockdown. As the video finishes Cameron laughs to himself before lifting the mic*

CF: Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, its funny how times have changed. I mean it was only two years ago in this very arena, my first Born in Fire, that I stepped into this ring so scared because you let the whole world know who I really was, two years ago that you tried to rip my family apart, two years ago you taught me some valuable lessons, I mean I fell for every single trick you had up your sleeve.

Really it’s thanks to you and what you put me through that I stand here as the greatest Freeweight champions in 6WF history. It’s thanks to you that I am about to become the first unified European and Freeweight Champion in 6WF history. Oh and of course, let’s not forget its thanks to you that I am about to become a WORLD CHAMPION!!!!!!

*The crowd start chanting FAITH SUCKS as Cameron shouts the last words*

MW: Great confidence from Cameron but I really hope he comes up with a catchier name for the unified title.

CF: Which brings me to my opponent in the final of the Fight for the Right tournament, Logan Kincade.

*Cameron clenches onto the mic tighter and scowls*

CF: As for Logan Kincade. Logan Kincade may have won world championships, Hardcore Championships, he will walk into this match as the favourite in may people’s eyes, but I, I have two years of hatred built up and it’s all ready to explode the moment that bell rings.

There is truthfully no one in this world I hate more in this world than Logan Kincade but I ain’t the same Cameron Faith that Logan treated like a piece of shit, I am on the verge of doing something now one had ever achieved. I am about to leave Born in Fire holding 3 of the singles titles possible In fact, Fuck It Logan, I am that confidant why don’t put that Hardcore title on the line for old times sake, Let me walk away from Born in Fire with it all.

*Cameron Starts to pace back and forward in the ring*

CF: This is the night that Cameron Faith becomes immortal.

Believe in that, Believe in Cameron Faith

*Cameron walks to the ropes to a chorus of booing and starts to climb through as “I Fought the Law” starts up again*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:22 pm

"The Next Big Thing" kicks in through the speakers and the crowd cheer, Faith smirks as he remains between the ropes, looking up the ramp as Mike Hill strolls out with the 6WF European Title over his shoulder.

RJ: I didn't think it would be too long until we saw Mike Hill.

MW: That's because he never knows when to shut up and let someone else talk, I can't wait until Faith shuts him up for good on Sunday night.

The European Champion swaggers down the ramp as Cameron finally steps back into the ring, Hill climbs up the steel steps and into the ring. He is handed a microphone and looks across at Faith.

Mike Hill: Now Mike Hill gets it, now Mike Hill understands why you are obsessed with everything that Mike Hill does. It's all about this time two years ago when Mike Hill exposed you for the fraud that you were Cameron. You're still bitter about that? That just sums up the difference between you and Mike Hill.

You haven't moved on Cameron. You've harboured this obsession with Mike Hill since Born In Fire two years ago, everything you do has one sole purpose, and that is to try and get at Mike Hill. It's desperate Cameron it really is, because as soon as Born In Fire finished two years ago, you became a complete irrelevance to Mike Hill. You didn't matter at all, and that's why Mike Hill achieved way more than you did in the past two years, that's why Mike Hill became a two-time champion of the world.

That wasn't what was supposed to happen Cameron. After you beat Mike Hill two years ago, it was supposed to be you who went on to achieve big things and reach the pinnacle, it was supposed to be the end of Mike Hill's career. But that didn't happen, and that was because you remained obsessed with Mike Hill. Beating Mike Hill was the pinnacle for you, that's all you ever wanted.

Now Mike Hill gets it, he really does. What you crave more than anything is Mike Hill's approval, that's what you wanted at Born In Fire, it meant even more than your victory. You wanted Mike Hill to walk up to you, shake your hand and say "You were the better man Cameron." That is never, ever going to happen Cameron and for one simple reason. You will never be better than Mike Hill, Cameron, you will never be up to STANDARD!

Mike Hill thinks that you need to stop believing in Cameron Faith, and start believing in miracles if you think there is any chance of you walking away from Born In Fire with my title!

*Hill stands staring at Cameron as the crowd chant his name.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:50 pm

Dicey wrote:Chris is seen looking at Max’s address on a television screen in his room before he stands up and walks out towards the arena. The screen just cuts off when the lights in the arena cut out and a heartbeat can be heard over the arena, the crowd realise what is happening and start to cheer and whistle as Refuse/Resist hits and pyros go off and Chris Patricks strolls down towards the ring tagging the fans and posing for selfies

RJ: Well we have heard from one contender for the Undisputed Title and I guess we will be hearing from another

MW: Max has already told both Saint and Chris how it’s gonna go down so they might as well just stay at home

Chris rolls into the ring and hushes the chanting crowd

CP: You know what Max, I don’t care that you kicked and screamed like a child to get into the Main Event at Born in Fire, I’m relishing the chance to get into the ring with you, you have been ducking me ever since I sent you tumbling out of the ring at Destiny, I was the one that came out here to look you in the eyes and tell you how I felt because you sure as hell weren’t gonna do it, you sit out there hiding behind your lawyers and behind Clarissa’s skirt, you have weaselled your way into a title match but instead of growing a set of balls and walking out here in front of the world you ring it in (crowd boo), this is the biggest match of the year, a match that every single man out back would die to be in, a match that a year ago for me might as well be 10 years away, a match that I have practically come back from the dead to be in and you ring it in, like the cowardly fuck you are

The crowd explode into cheers

RJ: WOW, im am sorry about the language folks

MW: He can’t talk to the soon to be Undisputed Champ like that

CP: On Sunday Max there will be nobody to hide behind…no Clarissa…no Lawyers….and defiantly no Guardian Angel, you will be all alone in this very ring with two guys that wouldn’t shed a tear for your lifeless corpse

Crowd: PATRICKS!!!!

CP: Now for my other opponent, the 6WF Undisputed Champion, Saint (Crowd cheer) how are things Champ, it’s just that we haven’t heard from you in awhile? Well I suppose it is panto season and nobody can play a tree like you, I mean it’s a perfect part for a guy with your let’s say “limited personality” I really hope you are enjoying your time with the belt, eating with it, showering with it, sleeping with it, walking around like a dog with ten dicks flashing it at everyone, enjoy it all while you can Champ because once you hand the belt over on Sunday you will not be seeing it for a loooong time because it’s coming home with me and I don’t think Il EVER let it out of my sight…..

"Lonely Boy" by the Black Keys hits and the crowd packed inside Wembley Stadium erupt into a chorus of boos and a few cheers, Adamson looks far from impressed as he walks out to the ramp and heads down towards the ring.

RJ: Patricks got to Adamson!

MW: Nonsense Arj, Adamson's proving Patricks wrong by coming out here pre-match and standing face to face with Patricks! This is gonna be incredible!

(Adamson gets to the bottom of the ramp, never taking his eyes off of Patricks who is stood in the centre of the ring, Adamson climbs into the ring and stands across from his foe. Adamson has a microphone as he glares at Patricks)

Max: Is this me phoning it in? Huh? Is this me hiding behind Clarissa? Hiding behind a lawyer? Make no mistake Chris, I am in the main event of Born In Fire because I deserve to be. I should have been entering this match as the 6WF Undisputed Champion, but that doesn't matter now because rest assured I will be leaving as the Champion! I am the man of 2014. I am the stand out superstar in 6WF right now. And I did it myself, not from hiding behind my girlfriend, not from hiring lawyers... Not from faking my own death... And lest we forget I'm also still undefeated at Born In Fire...

(The crowd boo and a small "Uryu Ishida" chant is started)

Max: As for you relishing this match, what about me? You already got your payback. You screwed me out of my 6WF Undisputed Championship, and you screwed me out of the Gold Rush match as well. What did I ever do to you Chris? Was it when I used your fake death to further my career? Did it make you cry? Lets look at the facts. Since you fucked off last year, I've gone on to defeat and retire TGA at last year's Born In Fire, defeated Crime Lord, Vortex, Johnny Oko and Mr Kenty in the same night, and eventually became the Undisputed Champion of the World DESPITE The Saint constantly throwing obstacles in my way. What did you do? You ripped all of that away from me. Nah. This match isn't about you getting revenge. It's about ME getting revenge. You ripped everything away from me, and you set it all up. The Saint versus Chris Patricks, for the 6WF Undisputed Championship. How cute.

(Adamson pauses before continuing, never taking his eyes off of Patricks)

Max: But I was the one seeking revenge. I was the one plotting my response. You and Saint became emotionally involved and now here I am, ruining both of your plans and killing two berks with one stone. I am the rightful and deserving World Champion. And I hate to break it to you like this, but your little comeback is not going to end successfully. I don't care if you and Saint both hate me. I already know that. But you and Saint prepared to face each other and I'm telling you, right here, right now, that I am going to make both of you suffer for what happened to me. Spoiler Alert. Max Adamson is going to defeat Chris Patricks and The Saint, and walk out of Born In Fire, 7 and 0, and your NEW Undisputed Champion of the World.

(Adamson has a huge grin on his face as he and Patricks stare at each other)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:19 pm

Hill and Faith are staring at each other when the lights slowly start to dim, as the two superstars in the ring begin to look around a siren begins to wail in the arena. The tron bursts into life as black and yellow safety tape explodes across the screen as a familiar warning blasts out over the speaker system.

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

Edgecrusher hits and the crowd begin to boo heavily apart from the few Logan fans who cheer the Hardcore Champion.

Logan Kincade steps out onto the ramp with the look of a man ready to rip someone limb from limb. The music is full blast as he strides out to the edge of the ramp, he reaches the middle of the ramp and stops, he stops and punches his fists together he holds a pose for a few seconds before he spreads his arms as pyros explode around him.

He makes his way down the ramp and around the ring glaring at the two men inside. He reaches the announce table where Mike Wire is waiting with Logan's custom gold microphone, Logan's biggest fan hands it to the unstable superstar who doesn't acknowledge him before he tosses his Hardcore championship into the ring narrowly missing Mike Hill who looks to Logan unimpressed before he rolls into the ring and the music fades.

RJ: Would you sit down, standing up and giving him a special mic, you look like a fangirl giving a handmade sign to a boy band member.

MW: I am a fan of Logan Arj, he is a master of his craft a warrior, what is there NOT to love about the guy!?

RJ: You want the full list or the bullet points?

MW: Psh.

Logan gets to his feet and picks his belt up, he rests it on the turnbuckle before turning to look at Cameron Faith and Mike Hill.

LK: Well....

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO/yaaaaaaaaay

LK: Isn't this nice...

Crowd: Logan.../ SUCKS!, Logan... /SUCKS!!

LK: ...Two little boys, in a ring made for men.

Faith and Hill look a little angered by Logan's jibe before laughing it off.

LK: Hill... I have no current beef with you so be a good lad and run along ay. I know you have a little competition with Cammy but you see....

Logan walks closer to Faith who isn't hiding his hatred for the war painted Hardcore Champion.

LK:.... We have unfinished business. See Mike, a long time ago, I started a team called Damage Inc. remember that one kids? I grant you it wasn't one of my better ideas, at least it was better than the Uryu Ishida debacle.... anyway, Damage Inc was a little project I set up which consisted of Logan Kincade and Nay.... I mean Cameron Faith, little Cameron.... how innocent you were, you never suspected a thing did you?

Faith is seething with every word out of Logan's mouth.

LK: It was Night of Glory 2 years ago.... and it was indeed, glorious, I won the match and became number one contender to the Hardcore title.... and well, the rest his history

RJ: Not quite the true story there.

MW: It is the important parts of the story Arj, that's all that matters

Logan is smiling at Faith who stares back showing amazing restraint as Logan does his best to goad him into a fight, Mike Hill has walked away bored, he leans on the ropes seemingly happy to let them talk for now.

LK: ...I am sure you feel that perhaps I crossed a line, maybe you feel I stepped on you the get where I am.... and in a way you are right, I did cross a line. It is the line that separates winners... from losers. Mike you might want to listen to this too.

Mike Hill looks a little annoyed at Logan suggesting he is a loser.

LK: I have told everyone and will continue to tell you that I will go through anything and anyone to get to where I want to be. It started that night, the night I learned the truth, and the night I realized that asking was not an option. If you want things in this life.... you have to take them. That's what I did, that's what I do and that is how it is and always will BE!

So... no, I don't think I will put my title on the line, no one deserves to face me for this title, no one in this entire miserable company compares to me in a regular match, let alone a hardcore one. But I will happily give you a shot at redemption or vengeance or whatever hopeless dream you have to make up for two lost years watching your better rise to the top while you languished in the doldrums of mediocrity with the likes of Rasta... 

Logan smirks as Faith glares at the Hardcore champ. Hill steps forward and Logan smiles towards the two other men in the squared circle...

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Ree Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:06 pm

The scene opens with the camera close up on a slowly spinning globe. A finger slowly approaches it and begins to put his finger on it. The globe rapidly slows down before resting on Greece. 

"Greece! Probably a country that most of you know as being in economic turmoil.

A few nods around the room 

"It is actually a historically strong country. Ancient Greece was one of the strongest and most modernised countries around at that point."

He strides over the board.

"Thankfully this week, we have received sufficient attendance. Unfortunately last week there was some kind of problem with getting people here. I refuse to lower myself to such a paltry audience. But thankfully you are all back this week and eager to learn. Remember though in order to avoid disappointment next week, please arrive in plenty of time. You can prosper. You will improve."

RJ "Can we not have another week off?"

MW "I imagine people like you are his prime targets." 

"Today it is time for lesson 18. How time flies. We will be looking in depth at Greek mythology. First we will be doing a bit of a study. I previously done this with some of my students and found the results fascinating. Everyone knows that Greek mythology involved numerous Gods and Goddesses who all stood for something or other. So which God would like to be. Hands up and I will come to you!"

Hands fly up around the room. The first person Tom gestures toward is a 6'2 man with muscular arms and brown hair. 

"I would be Ares. The Greek god of War. If I was him, I could overcome anyone."

Tom had slowly edged towards this man lets out a smile before turning around and walking back towards his whiteboard.

"Ares was an interesting character. An incredible physical specimen, he was portrayed as hot headed and often let his blood lusting ways overcome him. Perhaps the better War god and the one who identify more with was Athena. This was seen at the Trojan War where Ares was on the defeated side against Athena. Athena was not a god of war but rather one of intelligence. This intelligence was shown in her military generalship. She would use tactics and skill to overcome the rabid violence of Ares. Sometimes this is necessary in battles, to control violent tendencies. As counter intuitive as it sounds; violence can lose you a fight. Tactics and intelligence is more likely to win. Who else would people like to be?" 

Once again numerous hands shoot up. Tom picks a mixed race man with short black hair. 

"Well surely people want to be Zeus. He is the father of the Gods so having his powers would be great."

Tom nods 

"I suppose in theory that should be a very good answer. But the powers of Zeus are actually not that great. His powers mainly related to weather and justice. Zeus, Ares and Aphrodite are three most common answers I get when doing this. But my two would not be any of them. My first choice would be Athena, which I would back up with the Moirai. The three white robed men were incarnations of destiny. They controlled your fate from life to death. Sometimes things are just written for you. It's the journey that makes your life rather than the destination. And I know it is fate that I win the Freshers Ball. A freshman is a term that had made it's way over from the education sphere. I have also made my way over from education. I have had two opportunities in huge matches to establish myself in the title picture and each time I have made a dent but not really got anywhere. First it was the Gold Rush where I eliminated Cassius but then ended up out not long after. I would also eliminate him in a singles match in the Fight for The Right tournament and rising star Cameron Faith struggled to get rid of me. Mike Hill had to provide a helping hand.  Well this is third time lucky. You will see that fate is real. You will observe destiny at work. You will witness the personification of excellence. You will believe. You will learn. Class dismissed." 

Tom Ree quickly leaves

Tom Ree

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:43 am

*Cameron continues to stare at the two men anger spread across his face before he turns to Mike Hill*

CF: You think I’m obsessed with you Mike, damn right I’m obsessed. I’m obsessed with that fact the despite everything you put me through I still beat you with ease in the middle of this very ring. I’m obsessed with the fact that despite that I have had to watch you walk around holding what should have been my world championship. I’m obsessed with the fact that Mike Hill walks in to this match as favourite and despite everything I still have some sort of underdog tag around my neck.

*Cameron pauses before stepping towards Mike Hill and points to the crowd. Hill stands his ground with a bemused look on his face*

CF: I’m obsessed with the fact that these numpties still think a pissant like you is anywhere close to my level, never mind favourite for a match. That’s why at Destiny I beat you so badly, I beat you till I had the match won, then I beat you some more. That was me proving to the world that Mike Hill is nothing compared to Cameron Faith.

Nothing!!!!!!

*Cameron starts to step back as the crowd start cheering Mike Hills Name*

CF: Listen to them cheering you name Mike, you really think I’m the one seeking approval. That’s the real difference between us Mike, you spend all your time shouting crowd pleasing catchphrases trying to fit in.

Me, I was born to stand out!!!!!!!!!!!!

RJ: Mike Hill, is one the best there has ever been that’s why he walks into this match as a deserved favourite.

MW: Your living in the past RJ, the age of Faith is upon us and I for one am praying for a long successful one.

*Cameron stops walking back and staring intently at Hill*

CF: Mike, by the time I’m finished with you, there will never ever be any doubt again that Cameron Faith is the better man.

*Cameron turns his attention to Logan who is stood watching proceedings with a maniacal grin on his face*

CF:  Logan as for you, those are brave words for a man who has spent two years running from me, but vengeance, redemption that part guaranteed. This isn’t about you and me. The headline here is that Cameron Faith is about to create history, the rest is just a bonus.
Cameron Faith is about to guarantee himself a world championship and you Logan are nothing but a pawn in the plan.

*Cameron turns and looks between Hill and Logan*

CF: Don’t worry though, I have requested you both get a hospital bed next to each other so you can both reflect in my greatness together.

Hell they may as well rename the whole damn thing Born in Faith because this is the night Cameron Faith gets what’s coming to him, this is the night I make the word legend redundant
This is the night Faith finally rules 6WF.

*Cameron smiles raising his Freeweight Championship in the air as the three champions all stare at each other*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by killerpanoa Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:03 am

A red Lamborghini drives into the back of the Wembley Arena on the night of 6WF’s headline Pay Per View, Born in Fire. The cameras zoom in on the number plate which spells out ‘champion’ as it speeds down the ramp and into the car park. Out of it steps a young man with short blonde hair, sporting black sunglasses, a white t-shirt, black leather jacket and jeans. The camera zooms in on the young man’s face just to see an image of arrogance as he smiles and the kicks open the back entrance to the arena.

Walking along the corridors, the cameras follow him, he takes off his leather jacket and throws it at a staffer that is putting up the nights match card on the wall. Pushing the staffer out of the way the young man looks at the match card but quickly his smile is turned upside down and into an expression of anger. He quickly turns back to the staffer holding his jacket and grabs it off him, wrestling with his pockets until he can find his phone. He quickly punches in a few numbers and the phone begins to ring.

AD: Have you seen the card for tonight, you told me they were signing me for the main event what the hell is going on! This wasn’t the deal I signed. A dark match, are you serious! Get them on the phone and fix this, I won’t be making my debut on a non-televised event to just a few of these pathetic glory hunters in this arena.

*There is mumbling through the phone but the camera can’t pick up what is being said, however the young man’s facial expression don’t make it seem like he is being told anything positive*

AD: What the hell do you mean your hands are tied! I will not …. I will not…. LISTEN TO ME! I will not appear in this match against some drugged up Jamaican that has nothing but a history of losing to his name. What do you mean the contract says I have to appear in the fight!
There is a long period of silence after the young man puts down the phone. The staffer goes to hand him back his jacket again but the young man just grabs his head and smashes it off the wall that the match card is hanging on. The young man starts stamping on the gut of the staffer as blood begins to pour onto the concrete. Security quickly try to break up the beating but the staffer is already pretty badly beaten. The young man tears down the match card from the wall after security prevent him for inflicting any more damage on the staffer and he goes storming off into the backstage area, his white shirt now covered in red from the staffer blood.

------------------------------------------ A short time later in the arena ------------------------------------------

RJ: Tonight is the biggest night of the 6WF calendar, it’s born in fire, the night that champions are made and careers are forged.
MW: And what a night we have planned, a world championship triple threat match might be the main event but it is just one of a host of great matches we have coming.

RJ: You’re right and….. Wait who is that

“Let it Rock” by Little Wanye starts to play and from the backstage emerges the same young man from earlier in the night that had brutally attacked the staffer backstage. The fans in the arena aren’t quite show what to make of him and are rather silent as he walks towards the ring. Sliding in he demands the mic from the ring announcer and then orders both the announcer and the ref out of the ring.

AD: My name is Alex Daniels, the first son of the Duke of Oxford, heir apparent to the Dukedom of Oxford, nobility of the realm and 6WF latest signing. Tonight I am scheduled to have a match off camera in what is being pitched as a Dark Match. In reality what it is, is a misrepresentation of the contract I signed with this organisation. When I put my name to paper I was ensured that I would quickly be headlining events like this and challenging for championships.

Now the mismanagement of this company is known to everyone in the city of London but I never knew the bookers would be as stupid as they have been to place me in a match with a superstar that couldn't draw a crowd if they were paid to see it. I know you all are here to see me, to see the next big thing!

Now my management team have said I am contracted to fight this ‘Rasta’ and that I can’t get out of it and so I am going to go one step further. Let me be clear I am going to teach the 6WF management team a lesson and use Rasta as my object to do so. I am going to show every one of you in this arena tonight exactly what ALEX DANIELS can do! Come the end of tonight some random staffers will not be the only blood I spill.
And after I have battered, beaten and bruised this trumped up excuse for an opponent I am going to take him by the neck and bring him within an inch of his life. I will squeeze every last drop of air out of his body, I will let him see the gates of St Peter before I put an end to him. This is not a match, the result of it is already a forgone conclusion. It is going to be a statement! I am going to make sure that by the end of tonight every single one of you know the name Alex Daniels.

Alex Daniels drops the mic in the center of the ring and a chorus of boos hit out around the arena as he heads backstage.

killerpanoa

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:09 pm

*A dark setting greets the worldwide audience watching on their television sets, tablets and other media devices. The mysterious setting remains a distinct mystery, causes an air of uneasy tension and palpable anticipation of what to expect around the 6WF world. “Beyonce’s song XO begins to play [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the background in rhythm of what is going on, on the screen. An electricity switch can then be heard off camera, illuminating the entire room in an artificial white light. The camera reveals a cosy and atmospheric room, full of warmth and light. The camera reveals Posters of previous shows, with Mr Kenty featuring heavily on many of them. The camera glides past a few such as Redemption twenty-thirteen, Destiny twenty-thirteen and Born In Fire twenty-thirteen. A voice over begins to be heard in tune with Beyoncé’s song in the background, creating a touching and tense atmosphere.*

VO: In the space of eighteen months, plenty can change… from the biggest of heights, men can fall and fall heavily. In the past eighteen months, we have all come to realise that however great a man can be, he is mortal, just like each and every person on this planet.  When a man that is revered so highly amongst his peers can fall away from the limelight, questions will always be raised about the application and promise.

*The music continues to play, adding poignancy with the words from the voice over. Moving images now take centre stage showing Kenty winning matches with Mic-checks and Kenton Bombs. The highlights continue to show Kenty celebrating with the fans and in the ring with various different title belts. The music’s tone changes and as do the highlights, showing Kenty being viciously beaten by various superstars and losing the title to Max Adamson. The final image is a full up camera shot of Kenty truding away with a tear in his eye, showing bitter disappointment and the horrible looking sty under his right eye. The Voiceover continues to speak.*

VO: It’s important to remember that despite great success, great promise and talent… all seven billion of us that inhabit this earth are made up of the same flesh and bone. We are all equally connected by things greater than our own minds could even comprehend. The Pressures, stresses and worry we all feel as human beings, affect us in ways we cope with. But it’s the way we cope with these setbacks that define us as human beings.

*The camera then reveals a large glass cabinet in the far corner of the room, with title belts galore. There are replica Tag Team championship belts, International title belt, Freeweight championship belt, the TAW world championship belt and finally the replica 6WF unified championship belt.  Moving images then come onto the screen, showing A young and less well built Kenty claiming his earliest wins and title success. The Moving image then finally ends with the most recent image of Kenty, looking slightly older and more icy and tougher than ever. The Voiceover then speaks once more.*

VO: Ruyard Kipling once said, If you can fill the unforgiving minute, with sixty seconds’ worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it, And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son.  If you can dream and not make dreams your master, if you can think and not make thoughts your aim and if you can meet triumph and disaster the same, you will be a man my son.

*The music continues to play in the background while the moving image continues to show highlights of Kenty’s past, his battles with Logan Kincade, Max Adamson, Vortex and Lex Hart victories and crushing losses shown in similar quantity. The voiceover then speaks once more with the emphasis on the camera focusing on the title belts in the cabinet.*

VO: A man success can be measured by his tangible success. But to some men, all that matters is their performance in this life. The time that they are on this earth, did they fulfil their potential? Did they fulfil what they were put on this earth to do. Time will tell… time will always tell. But when that day comes, when our judgement day comes we will know… if we had become men in this life. If we really had delivered on our own quests and missions. Because once the dust has settled, he who survives will be the man.

*The voiceover comes to an end as does the music from beyonce. The final image is a holographic image of Kenty looking on, with a hint of fear and worry for the future into his famous baby blue eyes. The final lyric of the song “You can turn my lights out” plays and the lights in the room completely go out, engulfing the posters and the cabinet in complete darkness. The scene then changes quickly to a empty, Wembley stadium. The Born In Fire stage is set, the arena looks resplendent in the artificial glow of the spotlights. Wembley is so quiet and empty that the slightest drop of a pin could easily be detected. The camera pans around until it finally hits the ring and the figure sat in it. A seriously, deadly and intense looking Kenty is sat in the middle of the ring on a black fold out chair. He is wearing a smart black suit, his tie is missing and his top button is lazily undone. He is also wearing black pinstripe trousers and smart, polished brown leather shoes. The camera focuses in on Kenty’s currently expressionless face, however he is slightly pale. His Blue eyes look dull and weary and the sty that has become almost a permanent feature looks even more exasperated and the right eye seems more bloodshot than other, the stress clearly taking it’s toll on the former champion. Kenty reclines slightly, tossing the microphone in his hand before raising it to his dry lips*

Mr Kenty: For a long time now, I have been in wrestling... I have hung with the best. I have fought with the best and I have tackled the biggest, nastiest and most intimidating people you could even imagine. But, Crime Lord is different. Very different. Crime Lord represents the sole biggest threat I have ever come across in this squared circle. In the past year, Crime Lord has proven he is one of the finest athletes ever to grace this wonderful company and above all Crime Lord has shown he can still climb to the top of the summit and easily demonstrate why many people fear his presence. But, alas, there is one man that is standing in his way from returning to that tip of the summit. And that one man, is the man you see before your eyes right now. And I know many of you rate my chances tonight as slim to nothing... Many of you have already written me off and that I face my worst defeat of my career…

Mr Kenty: All of you will know this... and I know many of you will dispute this. Claim, that I’m a leech. A parasite sucking everything out of this company, but I'm damn proud to be sitting here right now as a 6WF superstar. Crime Lord may think he is the better man... Crime Lord may believe that he is the better man both physically and mentally... But I know that when it comes down to it in the squared circle, I’m a match from Crime Lord and he knows this. All Crime Lord and I need is a ring to settle this. Mr Kenty versus Crime Lord in one of the biggest matches in Born in Fire history. Just one match. Where it is all on the line. Winner takes it all... And that is just how I like it. Nobody remembers second place, that’s why if I lose this match it is unforgivable and unthinkable. That's why I have to win, that’s why all my fans around the world and the thousands of fans filling Wembley in a few hours will know that I have to win this match.

Mr Kenty: I will be the guy with my hand raised high in the sky... Standing over the carcass of Crime Lord with the headline reading that Mr Kenty beats Crime Lord. Yes, you may be the most dangerous man in all of 6WF but Crime Lord, you will not be walking out of Wembley, walking out of London beating me. Crime Lord needs to have his ass whipped, and I'm just the guy that is going to do it. Any doubts about me competing at this intense Crime Lord, will be gone. You will finally realise that I have earnt my place on this roster. I stand before you as a human being for everyone in this arena, for everyone around the world, whether they love me or hate me know that this is my life. This is my passion and honestly Crime Lord... this is all I have got. The haters will know that every challenge I have faced I have faced it with grace and honour... and every road block I have faced, I have jumped. But in my career so far, this is my biggest road block...

Mr Kenty: I look into your eyes Crime Lord...and I see fire, desire and determination. If I looked into your soul right now, you would be confident and you would be more than ready. But the time for talk is over... this is about setting the record straight. There will be people out in this arena later on tonight and around the world who will be expecting a match that shows the magnitude of what we are fighting for... because we both know, this has got to a point where it's more than just respect on the line. Its two legacies... two star crossed champions of the ring, locking horns in what promises to be one of the best showdowns these fans have ever seen in their lives. We have fans who want to see me destroyed into oblivion and fans who want to see you Mic-Checked into the ground...

Mr Kenty: Crime Lord fully believes that I can't get the job done... Many of you around the world believe that I can't get the job done. But, I don't agree with you all... It's true, If Crime Lord pins me in this squared circle later tonight, that's it... gone. All of the work I have done up to this point gone in a three second flash... I lose everything. I have heard the words... heard the venomous words that Crime Lord has said to me for the past months and years I have been here and man to man, Crime Lord needs to shut up. Crime Lord has said from day one that I’m not a threat. Not a challenge… but tonight, I couldn’t care less about that theory. Tonight, all I care about is winning.

Mr Kenty: The future of this company in some quarters may believe that it leads back to Crime Lord dominating for years to come... the star of this company, demonstrating why he are the best in this company at what he does. But, the people in these quarters like to bury their heads in the sand... they like to think that Crime Lord can steam roll his way past each and every superstar in this very company. But these people seem to be forgetting one person... and that person is me. As I have mentioned before... this reminds me of my younger wrestling days. More specifically, against my sparring partner and my coach... couldn't be separated. Punch for punch, we just couldn't get one up on the other without a massive reaction... it's almost as if Crime Lord and I are locked in a battle to end all battles... but this is more than a battle. This is a war. A personal war.

Mr Kenty: See, When Crime Lord beat me at Destiny... I heard the words, cruel, nasty and evil and I agree with all these sentiments. That night, Crime Lord showed how weak and vulnerable I have become and these fans picked up on it. However, looking back, Crime Lord knew exactly how to push my buttons. I tell no lie, Crime Lord has gotten into my head. And for the first time in my career... I was rattled. Crime Lord is the one and only superstar that has rattled me in my entire career. But... in many ways, I know... I have rattled Crime Lord and got to Crime Lord more than any other superstar he has ever faced in his life. Because, he knows... that I'm not going anywhere. I'm like that dog that will just keep on fighting and fighting to my last breath... and if that means that I fight to my last breath while defending my legacy and honour... then so be it. Because I will have known I will have given it my all.

Mr Kenty: Tonight... this isn't just Crime Lord and Mr Kenty. This is about the 6WF world witnessing two of the biggest dogs in the yard scrapping and tearing chunks out of each other infront of thousands of the biggest, unrelenting and wildest 6WF fans the world have ever seen! Tonight at Born in Fire... Crime Lord will face Mr Kenty in a battle of legacies... but the man he sees at the other side of the ring will be seeking to defend his own legacy, And that man will be so focused and so driven more than he has ever been in his life because as I said... this is it for me. This is it for Mr Kenty... for the past eight months, this is where another battle will take place. And this battle will be the toughest, nastiest and brutal fight of your life Crime Lord... I promise you this now... if Crime Lord Want’s to end me for good... He's going to have to leave me on my back and leaving this ring in a stretcher... But tonight at Born in Fire, the biggest show of 6WF’s year, when the dust has settled and amongst the carnage, I will stand before you all as still the man you know and remember. I'm doing this for my family, I'm doing it my friends and I'm doing it for every single fan that has backed me from day one... Crime Lord, welcome to your night of Destiny. Welcome to the biggest fight of your life... Because this is the biggest night of my life and I’m not going to lose.

*The camera continues to be locked on a physically shaking, intense and emotional Kenty as he belts out his final words. His face is turning slightly red as veins can be seen on his temple as he is that focused and intense. His sty under his right eye still looks big and raw, Kenty begins to slightly twitch also, the pressure already getting to him. The transmission slowly begins to come to an end with Mr Kenty sitting alone in the middle of the ring, soaking in the uneasy and tense atmosphere of the currently lifeless Wembley Stadium. Suddenly, the lights go completely out around the Stadium as Kenty is left all alone in the ring with the transmission finally coming to an end.*

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:27 pm

Logan begins to laugh hysterically at Faith's claims.

LK: Running? I never run from anything, why would you run from something that has no chance of harming you?

Crowd: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

LK: I have seen you Faith, I have seen you at your best and it pales into insignificance. You are an embarrassment to the board, the lockeroom, the fans and yourself...

Don't talk to me about being a champion, You aren't a champion, and I am going to enjoy finally putting you down like the runt of the litter you have always been.

IF you manage to survive your match with Mike Hill, you will be facing the most dangerous man this company no... this sport, has ever seen, fully rested, fully fit, and fired up with one single purpose in mind... making you suffer!

Logan smirks right in Faith's face.

LK: When I beat you, there won't be a rock big enough, a hole deep enough.... for you to hide from the shame of those words which have sealed your fate Cameron. I promise you that Born In Fire will be etched in your memories forever more.... like a living nightmare of the night your world came crashing down around your ears.

Logan snorts in Cameran Faith's face as he turns and picks up his Hardcore title from the turnbuckle. He looks around at the 2 champions and laughs to himself before he tosses the belt out of the ring and leans over and out of the ring ropes before picking up the title and dragging it behind him, He makes his way to the ramp where he turns and raises the Hardcore title. He points at Hill's title then motions a level with a horizontal hand gesture, the then points to Faith's and gesture a level above Hill's he then pats the Hardcore title and motions it to be above both of theirs as if to say his title of the 3 is most prestigious before flips the middle finger to both men and disappears behind the curtain.

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down