6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Presents - Born In Fire VII - Sunday 15th December 2013!!

+11
Lee
Geoff
BD
Mat
kentyf1
Twisty
Marky
xviperx
Crimey
Paul Mac
6WF Admin
15 posters

Go down

6WF Presents - Born In Fire VII - Sunday 15th December 2013!! Empty 6WF Presents - Born In Fire VII - Sunday 15th December 2013!!

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Match 1
Kenzaki Nogami v Tsukasa Yagamura

Match 2
Triple Threat Match for the 6WF Hardcore Championship
Lucas Takeo © v Blue Dragon v The Fanatic
*Whoever receives the winning pinfall will be fired from 6WF

Match 3
End of an Era Match – 6WF European Championship
James McManus © v Finlay

Match 4
6WF Freeweight Championship
Kenji Hidari © v Cameron Faith

Match 5
Number One Contenders Match for the T.A.W World Championship
Max Adamson v TGA

Match 6
T.A.W World Heavyweight Championship
Mike Hill © v Mr. Kenty

Match 7
Triple Threat Match for the 6WF World Tag Team Championships
Resistance (Solomon Riddick & Scorpion) © v Udo Berg & Visage v The Consultancy (Vortex & Johnny Oko)

Match 8
Number One Contenders Match for the 6WF World Championship
Lex Hart v Crime Lord

Match 9
6WF World Heavyweight Championship
Logan Kincade © v Keith Leone

Main Event
Six Man Tag Team Match for control of 6WF Lockdown
Re-Genesis
(Geoff Steel, Dicey Reilly & Cassius Zhi)
v
Church of Hero
(Hero, Clarke James & Marshall Murdoch)

Last edited by Rich on Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

6WF Presents - Born In Fire VII - Sunday 15th December 2013!! Empty Re: 6WF Presents - Born In Fire VII - Sunday 15th December 2013!!

Post by Paul Mac Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:52 pm

At a 6WF house show the crowd return to their seats just as Be Myself blasts through the speakers, the arena fills with a cacophony of boos as Lex Hart strolls onto the stage

Lex is dressed in black suit trousers, a white shirt and black waistcoat, as he walks down the ramp he slowly rolls up the sleeves of the short to his elbow, climbing the steps into the ring he is handed a microphone. Lex smiles from ear to ear as a 'You Suck' chant reverberates around the crowd

LH: I know we are approaching pantomime season but when I want your opinion I will damn well ask for it, so why don't you all sit your fat asses down, shut the hell up and listen cos you might just learn something...........

Although looking at the buck tooth, inbred faces staring back at me I would hazard a guess that apart from playing a banjo your skills are somewhat limited

Lex laughs as the booing grows before attempting to hush them with hand gestures

LH: As fun as this is, I did not come out here to speak to you....Shooting fish in a barrel is not my style

Lex smiles
LH: I'd much rather poke a bear with a stick.........

Lex looks to the backstage area with a glare
Crimelord, I know you're back there. Stop being the coward we all know you are and come and face me, come out here and look at your destiny in the eye and stand man to man with the guy that is going to kick your ass all over Born in Fire

Lex waits for a second and smirks
LH: As I expected, you dont have the guts..............

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

6WF Presents - Born In Fire VII - Sunday 15th December 2013!! Empty Re: 6WF Presents - Born In Fire VII - Sunday 15th December 2013!!

Post by Crimey Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:20 pm

('Rain Wizard' blasts out of the speakers and Lex's eyes widen in shock and the crowd boo loudly, Crime Lord slowly walks out from the back dressed in a smart grey suit, his body nearly ripping it at the seams. He is holding a microphone already and stops at the ramp, and looks at Lex in the ring.)

CL- Hello Lex.

(Crime Lord holds the microphone away from his mouth as he glares at his Born in Fire opponent.)

CL- It's disappointing how predictable you are, how mouthy you are. I'd love to see this confidence backed up, I'd love to see you prove me wrong and live up to the superhuman you think you are. Lex, wake up. Surely you'e been in 6WF long enough now to realise it's not like 6CW, you can't run your mouth off and get away with it, your toughest opponents aren't going to be a walk in a park, you're in the big leagues, you're in a place where you're punished when you go off on one and insult the wrong people.

I was the very last person you wanted to insult Lex. The very last. 

(Crime Lord paces for a few moments on the ramp before bringing the microphone back up to his lips.)

CL- You chose this fight Lex, you chose this battle, you chose to put your health, your career on the line by picking out me. I am not your everyday wrestler, I'm more than just a showman, more than a fighter or an athlete. I am the whole package, I am stronger, faster, smarter...better in every way than you, better in every way than anybody in this company and I will prove that at Born in Fire, biggest stage of them all and I'm going to show the world that I shouldn't be wasting my time with you Lex, I should be world champion, main event, headlining the whole goddamn show. I am 6WF's Legend! Not one man, not one person has ever or will ever come close to my accomplishments. They are unbelievable and you Lex on the other hand are a disappointment, a let-down...an underachiever. You will live up to that again at born in Fire.

(Crime Lord is glaring at Lex in the ring.)

CL- The current 6WF champion, Logan Kincade, he has one man that he is afraid of in this company, the one man he knows is capable of beating him, of going through war with him and walking away the winner....me. Kincade doesn't fear you, he isn't dreading the thought of getting through Born in Fire and having to face you. But me, it's his worst nightmare. That is why I will beat you, because it's meant to be, because Logan got to the world title without overcoming the one man he needed to be recognised as a real champion. When push came to shove, when the title was on the line, Kincade fell short. 

As for Leone, if he wins, if what he throws at Kincade is enough...I know for certain it won't be enough to topple me, it won't be enough to topple the Iron Man. 

(Crime Lord licks his lips and shrugs his shoulders.)

CL- Unfortunately for you Lex it's written in the stars that I will win this match, you have everything against you, everything in your way and you are not the man to overcome the odds, you're the man to cower away, to run away, to do anything to avoid a battle. I conquer everyone in my path, battles are my playground, fights are my dances and you Lex are just another rung in the ladder. Like it...or Lump it!

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:33 pm

Lex is shaking his head in frustration before shouting impetulantly at Crimelord

LH: I am not a nobody!!!

Crimelord smirks dismissively at this outburst but Lex continues
LH: I am a man who has brought fear not to one company but an entire industry

You talk of your legend.... Mine is a story told to invoke fear.

You may stand there at arms length dismissing me but I know deep down you are fully aware of what I can do.

I know who you are

I know what you bring to the fight

Under estimate me at your peril Crime Lord, dream teary eyed of some match that is meant to be, that is written in the stars but you know full well that's not how these things play out

It's all about desire. About how much you want it.
The question you need to ask yourself is does that fire still burn in you as strong as days gone by?

Does your legend still remain or are you just an artefact destined to be consigned to 6WF history like The Saint?

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:41 pm

CL- The fear you bring Lex is not one of your competition of your wresting skills, no wrestler is afraid of you. The business men behind the scenes are afraid of you, the guys in charge of the rules are afraid of you, the interviewers are afraid of you. There's nothing you bring to wrestling that invokes fear in any other wrestlers. You're not the man you think you are Lex, you're not the legend you think you are. Rejected by 6CW, unwelcome in 6WF...that is the legacy you bring to wrestling Lex. 

Your story does not invoke fear in me Hart, it invokes pity, disappointment, boredom. I'm not afraid of you or your delusions of grandeur. I have seen your career, watched you everywhere you've been and everything you've done and despite all your attempts, all your words, all the video packages, the declarations of greatness...you're still the same runt, the same wannabe, the same boring, repetitive, predictable Lex Hart. You fail to adapt, fail to change and that's why you've already hit your peak. That's why you'll never climb the mountain again, you have to resign yourself to where you are...nowhere. You have to resign yourself to being the man you are...a nobody. And you will have to get ready for what I will bring...destruction!

(Crime Lord starts slowly walking down the ramp as he speaks.)

CL- While your legacy is nothing, mine is THE legacy. I am 6WF's undisputed greatest. I am a four time Hardcore Champion, Tag Team Champion, Fight for the Right winner...three time World Champion, I have won Trashies, I have won the biggest matches possible, I have main evented Born in Fire, beaten the best, and I have done this now for years. I have done it non-stop. The discussion of 6WF's greatest is moot, Crime Lord has done it all, he's done it all more than once and he will do it all again because there is simply nobody better, nobody worth as much as me. You are certainly not even close.

My legacy is one of destruction, of demolition, of success. The fear I bring is fear for my opponents, because they know what I am capable of, they know that I can beat them, know that I can leave them with nothing. That is exceptional. You are ordinary. You're no Rasta, but you're no Crime Lord. You're not championship material and you never will be, you never were. Your greatest legacies are on the back of better guys, Genesis, Perfect Execution...they weren't you, they were Michael Sweetwater, Alex Walker, Mr. Perfect, Abe Abercorn...you're the other guy...you'll never be the man. I will make sure of that at Born in Fire.

(Crime Lord starts walking up the steps and bends under the ropes and into the ring, getting close to Lex Hart.)

CL- Don't question my desire Lex, I have climbed the ladder to the top again and again and every time people underestimate just what lengths I will go to be the champion, just what lengths I push myself to be better than before. This is another of those times and Lex, once I get going...I just can't be stopped, not by you, not by Kincade and not by Leone. I am in full flow and the fire in me...it's BURNING UP! 

I am going to BEAT YOU...BREAK YOU...CRUSH YOU...are you ready for that Lex? Are you ready FOR THAT?!

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by xviperx Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:16 pm

Our scene opens at a 6WF house show, as a match comes to an end an unfamiliar figure makes his way down to the ring shoving past the superstars both involved in the previous encounter, the camera zooms in on him revealing a rusty belt buckle and 'Love' and 'Hate' knuckle tattoos, the camera stops and focuses on the face of 6WF's newest signing and the man promising to change the face of the company...The Complete Package, Austin Stevens.

Austin's face distorts in to a sneer as he tears a 6WF flyer for Born In Fire VII off of the wall, he looks over it for a few seconds before tearing it up and throwing it in to the crowd, a fan throws a drink at him bringing a sick smile to his face, he pulls a mic from ringside and rolls in to the ring...an unanimous “WHO ARE YOU!?” chant begins to ring around the arena, the smile widen's on Austin's face as he brings the mic to his lips.

“Who am I? You are going to wish you never asked that god damned question...maybe I should introduce myself? I am the the death and rebirth of this company and at Born In Fire...this companies biggest event...I'm going to make sure you never forget my name ever again...I'm going to make sure that it leaves a bad taste in your mouth and every syllable feels like cyanide passing your lips...my name is Austin Stevens...the greatest professional wrestler in the business today, the man who will single handedly save this company from pretty boy, wannabe models and the man that you should respect for everything he has done.”

The boo's get louder and louder and trash begins to fly in to the ring, Austin laughs more and more as it rains down.

“I can be one of two things for each and every one of you...I can be your favourite superstar...I will put my body on the line time and time again and make sure that this company runs through my blood...or I can be your worst fucking nightmare...I can pull this company down brick by brick breaking the neck of every guy in that back room...the truth is...I came here to cause pain, I came here to break bones...but most of all...I came here to save you from the bullshit that you're forced to deal with from the idiots who pull the strings...the choice is yours.”

Austin drops down and rolls down to the outside, he drops the mic as the crowd is split down the middle, a mixture of cheers and boo's battle as Austin exits.

xviperx

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:45 pm

Lex takes a couple of steps backwards towards the ropes avoiding eye contact with Crime Lord, he raises a hand as he almost cowers cowardly

Lex sees his aggressor taking another step towards him, quickly changing tact he attempts to calm the seething former champion

LH: Whoah, whoah, whoah! - Now, now, wait - let's not do anything hasty - I wouldn't want you too pop a vein.

Let's regain a little civility and perspective. You don't like me, I get that ........ but this isn't personal, maybe we got off on the wrong foot. Let's all take a moment to calm down. Listen....

We are both legends in this business

Crime Lord scoffs at the attempt by Lex to infer simalirities between the two

LH: We both have a common goal but would either of us get any satisfaction from seeing the other weakened in any way before Born in Fire

Crime Lord rubs his hands in glee as Lex frantically looks for common ground

And let's be clear on something. Do you really think these 'house show' cretins deserve to see a battle of epic PPV proportions for free?

You are a smart man

You can see this doesn't make sense

Let's agree a truce?

Lex desperately holds out a hand to Crime Lord

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:52 pm

Max Adamson is shown preparing for his match with TGA, he is silent as he stretches out and psyches himself up. He is wearing his usual gold ring trunks, kneepads and boots, with an official "Born in Fire VII" t-shirt. Adamson is approached by Jack Reynolds who politely asks for an interview. Adamson takes a deep breath and nods. Jack and the cameraman walk into Adamson's Locker Room.

JR: Max Adamson, what is your mindset going into the biggest night on the calender, with a match against your longtime rival TGA with the prize a match for the TAW World Championship?

(Max takes a big sniff of the air)

Max: Do you smell that? Can you feel it? It's the smell of victory. I smell it Jack, I smell it. Nobody has a better record at Born In Fire than Max Adamson, but all of that is meaningless. Right now, the only thing that matters is that I defeat TGA in our match and continue towards claiming what is rightfully mine.

(Adamson closes his eyes)

Max: The World Heavyweight Championship. It's been a hell of a long time coming. And you can go back through the recent weeks and months, you can relive the moment when Chris Patricks died in that car crash. You can relive the days and weeks following when Max Adamson was the hardest hit of all. It made me sick when all the hypocrites in the Locker Room were shedding crocodile tears for a man they barely spoke to when he was alive. It's like the deceased are raised onto some sort of pedestal. Everyone hates Max Adamson at the moment, but knowing you lot, if I died tomorrow it'd be "Max Adamson died a hero". Chris Patricks died a fraud, deep down everyone knows it. But I'm the only bad guy here because I tell the truth. Ironic, isn't it?

JR: Some would say TGA is due to beat you due to what you've put him through.

Max: Then some would also be retarded Jack. What I've put TGA through? What about what he's put me through? He had no idea I wasn't being honest in the aftermath of Chris Patricks' death. As far as I'm concerned, TGA single handedly prevented me from winning the World Championship as a fitting tribute to my deceased friend. TGA hospitalised my girlfriend. TGA even went as far as to publicly speak out against what I was doing and who I was doing it for! So to anyone who thinks TGA is some sort of saviour, you can think again. TGA is a selfish, greedy individual and I will have great pleasure in beating the holy crap out of him while Joyce and the kids watch on from their Life Insurance funded house.

(Reynolds is a bit shocked as Adamson has a look of regret at that last comment)

Max: The bigger picture is becoming number one contender to the World Championship, but the fact I get to beat TGA makes it even sweeter. TGA is due a beating from me. Anyone who suggests otherwise is frankly a waste of space and completely beneath me.

JR: Where's Clarissa?

Max: I don't know Jack and right now, I don't care. Max Adamson has upset a lot of people along the way, my actions and truthful words about Chris Patricks have offended a lot of people including my darling Clarissa. But I am not in "Boyfriend Mode". I am in "Fight Mode". I am preparing for a fight at Born In Fire against a longtime rival and I'm not going to be as stupid as the likes of Uryu Ishida and Chris Patricks who brought their lovers into the lion's den then cried when they got bitten.

(Adamson sighs then continues)

Max: We all know why Joyce Patricks was so bitter and twister. Because she knows I'm right. She knows I'm right when I speak about Chris Patricks, because she experienced it first hand! She experienced it first hand when Chris neglected her having brought her into a 6WF ring when she was kidnapped by Chaos. The memories of the fans are so goldfish-esque. I bet no-one even remembers when I was Captain Australia!

JR: Captain who?

(Adamson glares at Reynolds who is genuine in his response)

Max: You know... Captain Australia? The Australian Superhero who was me under a mask? You know what? Never mind. The point is, people like Joyce Patricks must have selective memories. Joyce forget who stood alongside her when her husband flipped out. Joyce forgets who helped look after her kids when Chris was nowhere to be seen. Joyce forgets that the one person she could trust when her abusive neglectful husband was elsewhere, was Max Adamson.

(Adamson looks saddened as he carries on)

Max: It's too easy to forget. It's harder to show integrity and remember who was there during the dark days. So I used Chris' death to my advantage. Big deal. Chris used me being alive to his advantage. What's the difference? There is only one difference. I'm being honest about it.

JR: What about TGA though? You seem to be more focused on Joyce Patricks than on TGA.

Max: TGA has gone suspiciously quiet. He knows he lucked out when he discovered my plan to use Chris Patricks' death to propel myself to the World Title. He makes out as if he is this messiah. Teej, listen to me when I tell you. You have stood in my way for long enough. Just because I know Joyce Patricks and the rest of the fickle lot in and around 6WF want TGA to win, it won't make a difference. Even with ninety thousand screaming hypocrites inside Wembley Stadium, chanting "T-G-A" over and over and over again, it takes a special kind of human being to use that alleged disadvantage to his advantage. And I don't even have to mention how it's a full on Englishman versus Australian in front of an English crowd. It's a shame Born in Fire clashes with the Ashes beign secured in my hometown of Perth, but it's ok. I'll just have to make sure that a different Englishman squeals on this side of the world. Believe me Jack, I am 100% ready to walk out at Wembley Stadium, embrace the vitriol and hatred that will no doubt come my way, and walk out as the number one contender to the TAW World Championship.

(Adamson stands up and goes back to his pre-match stretching)

Max: And who knows, I might even hang around to see what happens between Mike Hill and Mr Kenty. But one step at a time eh...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:14 pm

Vortex and Johnny Oko are slowly making their way through the corridors in their ring attire. The look pumped up, ready, and as fit as they have ever been. Backstage staff move swiftly out of their way as the freight train, that is The Consultancy, makes it way through the building. Oko's and Vortex's strides are in perfect unison as they stare straight ahead - Vortex's face holding a static snarl, whereas Oko is chewing his gum loudly and aggressively.

Suddenly Jack Reynolds sprints toward them and points a microphone right in their face.

Reynolds: Vortex.....Johnny.....after being out of the spotlight recently, are you now ready for Born in Fire?

The two men stop and stare at the interviewer without speaking. Jack tries again.

Reynolds: Is this the best opportunity you will ever get to finally win tag team gold?

The Consultancy do not move a muscle. Even Oko has stopped chewing. Reynolds looks annoyed and tries a much harder tact.

Reynolds: And what of your opponents? They surely have a hold on you after both supposedly cheating you out of the titles?

Vortex flexes his muscles and gives his partner a sideways glance. Johnny leans on his katana and cocks a raised eyebrow at the interviewer. Jack looks at both men in turn and hopefully, if a little stupidly, swings the microphone back and forth for any sort of answer. When none comes, he returns the microphone to his lips.

Reynolds: Have you two got nothing to say......at all?!

Vortex shakes his head and beckons Oko to follow him. The half-blood prince blows a bubble gum bubble right in front of Reynolds face, before popping loudly. He then follows in his partners footsteps as Reynolds watches them leave. The camera swings round and faces The Consultancy again as they continue to walk down the corridors.

I cannot take this anymore. Saying everything I've said before. All these words they make no sense. I find bliss in ignorance.......

The two men walk on purposefully. Some young fans approach them, yelling out for Johnny to sign their autograph books, but they both walk on by. As they walk further through the building, they notice The Consultant coming in their direction. He goes to speak, but both men ignore him and stride straight past.

Less I hear the less you'll say. You'll find that out anyway

Just like before.....

The Consultant stares at them as they go and taps his cane on the floor. A smile creeps across his lips before giving way to laughter. He points his cane in the direction his wrestlers went, and gives a thumbs up sign. The camera returns to concentrate on Oko and Vortex as they make their way to the centre of the arena.

Everything you say to me. Takes me one step closer to the edge. And I'm about to break. I need a little room to breathe. Cause I'm one step closer to the edge. I'm about to break......

As the backstage area, just behind the curtain, Vortex and Oko stop dead. The camera focuses on their eyes as they look stern and focused, before their eyes shut. The scene fades and shows various images of The Consultancy. Oko's appearance in place of The Consultant. Dopant Zero walking off and getting themselves disqualified in a title match. The Consultancy finally beating Dopant Zero, only for Walker to gift tag the titles to Re-Genesis. Then, the Smallprint move that signalled the end of Re-Genesis's involvement, only for the Resistance to take the win.

I find the answers aren't so clear. Wish I could find a way to disappear. All these thoughts they make no sense. I find bliss in ignorance......

A continuous flow of Rupture after Rupture then shows, the victims being Tsukasa Yagurama, Udo Berg and then Solomon Riddick. The Ruptures cycle faster and faster before the camera turns to Vortex and Oko opening their eyes.

Nothing seems to go away. Over and over again

Just like before.......

Vortex takes a few deep breathes and holds his hand out to the side. His partner doesn't look at him but simply slaps the open palm hard with his hand. The two men watch as the stagehand counts them in and then ushers them towards the curtain.

Everything you say to me. Takes me one step closer to the edge. And I'm about to break. I need a little room to breathe.

Oko: You ready?

Vortex: As I will ever be. You?

Oko: Gaijin......Oko was BORN ready. You just make sure you have your angry head on. No mistakes. No prisoners. No mercy.

Vortex growls a little and bangs his chest with his fist, before whispering under his breath.

Vortex: No win......no fee........

Cause I'm one step closer to the edge......

The curtain opens in front of them as thousands of cameras flash on and off. The first beginning bars of "Black Shuck" screams out of the speakers and the two men soak up the atmosphere inside Wembley Stadium. Johnny Oko turns to his partner and slaps his back, mouthing the words "it's our time" to him. Vortex looks out and scans the huge numbers in the crowd before taking a deep breath and concentrating his gaze on the ring. He punches his fist into his other hand and cracks his neck from side to side.

And I'm about to break.......

The Consultancy walk on down the aisle, as the fans chant their catchphrase.

"No Win. No Fee."

One Step Closer.......

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:09 pm

*A dark setting greets the worldwide audience watching on their television sets, Tablets and other media devices around the world. The setting is unknown but "Flashing lights" by Chase and Status https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L2M7Its9C4 slowly play in the background in rhythm with the camera as the Sun rises slowly from outside what appears to be a child's bedroom. The sun continues to rise slowly removing the dark shadows and revealing a brown matted floor and what appears to be a tiny toy wrestling ring, plastic figurines of unknown superstars litter the plastic mat as the sun reveals more. The camera changes slowly around the room with the light from the sun helping the audience to see what the camera is revealing. The scene shifts revealing more plastic toy wrestling rings which are neatly sat on a wooden table, this time with no toy figures in them.*

*The scene changes once again showing a white nintendo Gameboy advance and then a gold medal with 1 on it from a School sports day. The scenes keep changing, the shadows lifting, revealing more wrestling merchandise such as Wrestlemania flags, Superstar figurines of Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant, Jimmy Steamboat And Jimmy Snkua. The scene then shifts to a small lad in his bed, covered in his blanket with sheets which depict the logo "WWF" in big bold gold letters. The young lad is also clutching onto a cute looking brown teddybear. The young boy then moves silently and slowly in his sleep, his brown hair clean and immaculate in the ever rising sunlight. The child's little left foot hangs from outside his blanket and slowly kicks deep in dreaming close to a photo at the end of his bed of Hulk Hogan and Andre the Giant before their match at Wrestlemania. The camera changes to a outstretched hand of the boy from his bed, who grabs thin air in deep slumber. A glass of Milk is placed on the wooden box of drawers next to the boy's bed and it shows moving images reflecting off the glass of superstars performing moves and wrestling holds in various federations in the 80s and early 90s.*

*The camera pans around the walls of the young boy's room, revealing first a poster of Hulk Hogan picking up Andre the Giant and slamming him to the Mat which then suddenly becomes motion. The screams of the fans can be heard echoing in awe of what Hogan just done infront of the world. The camera then slowly moves to a poster of the Beatles and a title of their song "Love me do". A further poster then reveals more recent champions of the very early 90s in various federations such as Shawn Michaels and the Undertaker who also become moving images clutching titles, soaking up the adulation of the fans. The camera changes once again back to the young lad, sleeping peacefully still clutching his teddybear. The light of the sun now ripping into the room, reflecting light off a rubix cube and showing more images of Superstars in various federations come and gone.* 

*The scene then changes to a steel metallic alarm clock with "6:20 Am" indicating the time aswell as the month and date. A small foot then sets foot out of bed, the camera focuses on the small toes making contact with the matted brown floor. The shadow of the other leg then moves across the floor, the young boy is out of bed. The scene shifts focus once again to old wrestling videos of PPV's and wrestlers autobiographies in their neatly assorted cases on a plain black shelf. The camera changes back to the bed which has been left untidy, but still has the Gold lettering "WWF" in full view of the camera. A VHS then beeps into life on a small television screen as the camera zooms in on the boy's ear reacting to the noise of a audience cheering loudly. The camera appears behind the boy showing what he is wearing, a small black and green shirt and white pajama bottoms. He is also clutching a glass of milk in his right hand, watching a wrestling match intently and in awe. The voice of a commentator is inaudible but the camera closes in on the young boy's eyes which are of a beautiful blue color looking into the screen intently. The screen then shows Jimmy Snuka leaping off a steel cage and down below and as he makes contact, the boy drops his glass of milk in clear awe. The camera shows the milk falling in slow motion as the scene changes in tandem with title belts and superstar figurines tumbling from  the sky. The milk and glass smash onto the mat, drenching one of the toy rings in milk. The milk washes over the ring as the normal motion is restored and the camera switches to the boys mouth who has his mouth open in complete shock. The scene then changes to a signpost which reads "Glasgow" and then on to a young Mr Kenty arriving at 6CW for his very first match in the back. The music builds slowly louder from "Even if I told you, It's like I have seen my whole life flashing right before my eyes." "Flashing right" is repeated from the song numerous amount of times louder and louder in tandem with a the moving image of Kenty winning matches, picking up his first title, His first PPV win, Kenton bombs, Mic-Checks, moving to 6WF, Shaking hands with various superstars backstage and winning the Freeweight title. Before the music hits its drop and stops at the precise time Kenty throws Geoff Steel over the top rope. The screen then cuts black as a voiceover can then just be heard amongst the darkness.*

VO: Your winner, And the man who will for the first time challenge for a world title at Born In Fire.. Mr Kenty.  

*The scene then changes inside to a wide open space area; jam packed with 6WF fans chanting loudly "Mr Kenty". The sun is slowly setting outside as the last fragments of light engulf the fans through the glass roofing. The location is unknown, but roving reporter Jack Reynolds is standing on a podium infront of a large black screen. Jack is dressed in a sophisticated black suit, with a blue tie. His hair proudly jelled perfectly.To each side of Jack is two long wooden tables, with Born In Fire sheets in bright orange and black thrown over them. Behind Jack is of course the large black screen  but also the wallpaper of 6WF and it's sponsors proudly displayed. Reynolds taps the microphone on the podium as the fans slowly simmer down in anticipation to Reynolds speaking*

JR: Ladies and gentleman.. welcome to Wembley Stadium, Welcome to Born in Fire!

*The crowd roar in appreciation as Reynolds smiles warmly as few security members arrive on the scene infront of the barriers to control any crazy fans, then slowly followed by a few members of the board who sit down at a few seats on opposite tables.*

JR: And also welcome to a very special conference, dedicated to you all out there who have come early to meet and greet some of your favourite superstars 6WF have to offer. I will cut straight to the chase.. we have got two guys right here tonight who are going to say a few words.. two guys who have been almost destined to meet one day at the grandest stage of them all. These two guys have proven they are two future Legends and they have proven that they are also arguably the two physically fittest athletes this sport has too offer. This match has been dubbed as a match which will truly decide who is really that good. In a nutshell, this match will prove who really is the greatest wrestler in the world and for the TAW world championship. Without further ado, let me introduce my first guest.. Mr Kenty.

*The cheers of the gathered, loyal and hardcore 6WF almost blow the doors off the entrance of Wembley and shake the entrance floor like an earthquake in their excitement for the challenger of the TAW world title. Turn up the trouble roars from the speaker system as the crowd's cheers go up a further decible at a level almost deafening for all in the foyer. After a few seconds, Stepping out from behind the curtain behind the advertisement board, Kenty makes his apperance. He is dressed hugely smartly with a full three piece black suit with a white shirt and red tie. His black shoes, polished and gleamming in the late winter sunshine. His hair is jelled immacutely and his trademark smile is almost blinding with his bleached white teeth. Making his way with swagger in his stride, Kenty shakes hands with Reynolds and smiles warmly at him before making his way to the podium. The fans are still loud in voice, chanting his name almost like a mob. Shaking his head and chuckling to himself, Kenty stares out into space, struggling to take it all in. Rubbing his eyes, Kenty breathes deeply before addressing his adoring fans.*

Mr Kenty: Two years ago.. I came into this business. Two years ago I realised a dream. I realised a dream that I have always had growing up as a lad.. I realised a dream that many lads at my age would never have the chance too. For that.. I count myself lucky. I tell myself everyday how lucky I'am. How lucky I'am to live the life I do and live the career I have always wanted. From growing up.. watching all the old shows, old superstars who I considered heroes.. I wanted to be like them. I wanted to be the guy that in the future young guys would look up to and be a role model. A inspiration. A guy that everyone can relate too and a guy that shows hardwork and graft do pay off. Whoever you are..

Mr Kenty: I was luckily enough to be given a break by the guy who you could say is not in the goodbooks of the 6WF universe, that man of course is Alex Walker. He gave me my first break.. I remember the night well. July 22nd. I walked out of that curtain to a mixed reaction.. Ian Morris was the guy's name. He had bragged and bragged before, about how well he had done in lower wrestling industries and independent ciruits, but never had tried his hand in the big pond. He said something to me that stuck with me and still does and that was "Nice guys always finish last." how wrong he was.. I was determinded to prove him wrong that night. And I did.. and have never looked back since. And I have that follow me throughout my career.. nice guys always finish last. A monkey that I wan't to shake off for good.. to end it. To finish it.. and where better place to do it  than in my backyard..Here at Wembley stadium.

Mr Kenty: The days passed.. the months passed and the years passed. Time has moved so quickly..anyone who tells you differently is a liar. And my dream of being a professional wrestler has never been more alive..I keep it alive by you all. The reactions I recieve day in and day out is unbelieavable.. from you all who come up to the LG on a Friday night to your responses on Twitter. It's simply unreal.. sometimes I think I'm still dreaming! sure.. there are a few guys out there, perhaps not in this very building with you guys down there who cannot bare me. Cannot bare what I stand for or what I represent.. which is cool. You soon realise that you cant dance to everyone's tune and I respect that. But what I don't respect is a person who looks down on others as they are common trash.. dirt they have just stepped in. And perhaps Mike Hill is guilty of this. 

Mr Kenty: I was lucky enough, when I started this journey.. that Mike Hill was a guy that you could go up to in the back and ask for advice, whether it was personal choices or career choices. It was totally irrelevant.. he would help you in any way shape or form he could. But as the years have gone by.. the sands of time moving swiftly, something changed. Something clicked within Mike which created a man who's talents are massive but marred with delusion. A man who believes he is the best thing ever seen in this industry, or any wrestling federation you could think off. He looks at people like me and the fans of this industry as if they were trash. He buys into the fact that his talent and his clear technical prowess is on another level.. unmatched and unrivalled by all. Some may think he is right.. but, some people like me, Don't believe that for a second. From the moment I won the Gold Rush battle royale.. I knew exactly who I was going to face. The moment Geoff Steel's feet hit that floor in Beijing.. I knew exactly who I wanted to face and deep down he knew exactly what to expect.

Mr Kenty: I have been lucky enough in my career to be able to say I respect all my opponents, every single one of them. Big or small. I look at each and everyone of them in the eye and give them the respect they deserve. The same goes for Mike.. I have shared the ring with Mike and I'm secure within myself to admit that so far.. he has gotten the better of me. So far. I emphasise that massively.. we have shared the same ring on many occasions but I cannot remember when It was just Mike and myself inside the square circle. And I'm excited by the fact that come the 15th of December.. there will be no exscuses. Nowhere to hide.. there will be one winner and one winner only.. And the man that has rightfully won the match can call himself the TAW world champion and the greatest at what they do in the world. Because in my mind, Mike Hill and Mr Kenty are currently the best pound for pound gifted wrestlers in the world and judging by your reactions and the fans around the world.. they totally agree.

Mr Kenty: Mike Hill and Mr Kenty is a story that will be up in lights for years to come.. historic, epic, legendary. You name it.. it will be all the words you can think off and more. I believe this match will forever show how strong 6WF truly is. Two of the finest athletes hellbent on being the greatest in the world. The right to be TAW world champion.. you look at the names that have won that tile. They are all legends.. and as a young boy I dreamed of joining those legends in being forever known as a world champion. And I'm in touching distance. Nothing is going to stop me.. I'm going to look Mike Hill in the eye, give him the respect he deserves and then it's war.. no distractions, just Mike Hill vs Mr Kenty. Sunday night.. we are all going to find out the answers. Is Mike Hill really that good? Is Mr Kenty a champion? and more importantly.. who the greatest wrestler in 6WF is currently. I cannot wait.

*The crowd cheer loudly at Kenty's strong words as he sits down lookin cool and collected, slowly pouring himself a glass of water from a jug nearest to him on the wooden table. A member of the board of directors speak to him in a whisper, as Kenty laughs to himself as Reyonlds takes the podium ready to speak.*

JR: Now can you all welcome, currently the TAW world champion.. Mike Hill. Who would like to say a few words.. Ladies and gentleman, Mike Hill!

*The crowd boo ferociously as the camera cuts to the curtain as the much anticpated wait for the arrival of Mike Hill begins.*

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:39 am

"The Next Big Thing" blazes out through the speakers and Mike Hill strolls out from behind the curtain in his trademark black t-shirt with STANDARD MIKE HILL in white writing emblazoned across it. Hill has the TAW World Title over his shoulder as he swaggers towards the podium. He looks at Reynolds who takes the hint, stepping away. Hill then turns towards Kenty and holds the TAW World Title in his direction. Kenty smirks back.

Mike Hill: That's a real nice speech you just gave Kenty, it fit perfectly with that lovely home video they showed for you as well. You're doing a good job of painting this image of yourself as the guy who has come from humble beginnings to reach the very top, the nice guy, the man everyone wants to be their friend. It's almost like watching footage of JJ Johnson from last year. The difference is Kenty, that whilst JJ's fairtytale came true, there isn't going to be any happy ending for you.

Everything that Mike Hill just described you as are the main reasons why you won't be walking out of Born In Fire with the TAW World Title. You're just too damn nice. Whilst that may help your merchandise sales, it isn't going to win you a world title. You don't have the killer instinct to do whatever it takes to win a world title, you don't have the courage to upset those little kids who cheer and chant your name, even though it would help you realise your ultimate dream.

Mike Hill was like you once Kenty. Mike Hill was the flavour of the month, Mike Hill was the man who got these fans cheering the most. You are right, Mike Hill was always happy to help out, help guys like you. And you are right, a switch flicked inside of Mike Hill one day that made this all stop. Because Mike Hill realised that being nice gets you absolutely nowhere. Mike Hill helped you out, he helped Jackson Black out and then saw you over-take me on the card. Mike Hill saw guys who aren't fit to lace his left boot getting all the breaks and that didn't sit right.

So yeah, Mike Hill has changed. Mike Hill has changed for the better Kenty because he is now stood before you the TAW Heavyweight Champion of the World. Nobody can deny that when that switch flicked in Mike Hill's head, he became far more threatening. When Mike Hill started looking out for himself and no-one else, that was when my ability to out-wrestle each and every person in this company, past or present, came to the fore. Mike Hill stopped doing what was right in the minds of everyone else, and started doing what was write for him.

It's not too late for you to change Kenty. Whilst it is too late for you to change in time to beat Mike Hill at Born In Fire, there will be more opportunities. You need to stop pining for the adulation of the crowd, because they will only stick by you until the next flavour of the month comes along. You need to stop being nice to Jack Reynolds, because he will stop giving you air-time as soon as someone more entertaining comes along. What you need to realise is the only way to reach the very top of this business like Mike Hill is to get rid of the hangers-on and focus on yourself only.

You said you don't respect Mike Hill, well let Mike Hill make one thing very clear, that feeling is mutual Kenty. There is no way that Mike Hill can respect a guy who stands there and criticises Mike Hill for sacrificing politeness for success.

You were right about one thing though Kenty. Mike Hill does think he is above you, but don't take it too personally, Mike Hill knows he's above everyone else in this company. You are just one of the many guys in this company who aren't up to STANDARD MIKE HILL!

(Hill steps away from the podium, glaring at Kenty)

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:38 pm

*Stepping away from the podium, a look of pure disdain etched across his face, Mike continues to stare daggers into Kenty as he takes his seat at the other table to the side of the podium, in-between two board members who look at each with a hint of worry. Kenty looks down at his hands on the table, before smirking to himself and walking back up to the podium, the crowd cheering loudly once again. Taking one look at a smug looking Hill, Kenty smiles broadly and mischievously before speaking.*

Mr Kenty: Ladies and Gentleman.. Mike Hill everybody! everybody's favorite guy! epic, moving and truly heroic. did he let any of you down with his words? did they fill you with belief that Mike Hill is the best guy in this very industry? and did they intimidate you? did they make you feel as if you were that common and that Mike was undisputed king of the world? Everything Mike says must be correct because he is the best thing since sliced bread! But Mike.. I wan't to congratulate you. Congratulate you for coming here this evening.. I admit, I had my doubts. But this is where reality hits..in the cold light of day I got some good news and I got some bad news for you. The fans know it, but you haven't seen both sides of the coin. The good news is that Mike Hill will face me in one of the biggest matches in Born In Fire history.. but the bad news is that Mike Hill has to defend his TAW world championship against me. 

*The crowd cheer hugely as Mr Kenty stares an ice cold look at Mike Hill who remains in his seat shaking his head, looking at his phone totally unflustered.*

Mr Kenty: For months now, way before the events of Destiny.. you have been running your mouth. You have come out every day to the ring, saying whatever the hell you want. You have come out and talked trash about superstars past and present and claiming that your the best in this company. Your the best TAW world champion ever to grace this company. But in recent months, you have been running your mouth off, about me,  trying to get me rattled. I put my life on the line inside Elimination chambers, TLC matches, walked into some of the roughest matches ever devised in this company. I have been booed out of Glasgow, I have had many fans boo me on some of the grandest stages of them all, Night of Glory and Born In Fire. Telling me I can't wrestle and I suck. I don't get rattled. 

Mr Kenty: I can see in your eyes.. deep down in your soul, your scared. Because you have faced nobody like me in a one on one situation before. After Born In Fire.. you won't be saying Standard Mike Hill and I'm that damn good.. you will be saying I'm Standard Mike Hill and I'm a loser. You will be looking over at the other side of the ring and looking at the man that is so hellbent on making history, looking over at the man that will be coming at you like a steam train and the man that will be making you regret the words you have said to me and to these fans over the past months. In other words.. 6WF welcomed me into their home and now I'm doing them a favor by taking out the trash. 

Mr Kenty: You take my kindness as a weakness.. then your making one of the biggest mistakes of your life. You wan't to talk about fairy-tales?  In the cold light of day, in this world, you overcome, adapt and survive. You work and graft your way to get where you are today, that's when fairy-tales come true. Fairy-tales don't have to be huge success stories.. they can be a homeless man being given food by a typical person. A good deed, a warm loving smile. Those are the fairy-tales in this day and age Mike. You wan't to talk down about JJJohnson, a man that held your title once upon a time? one of the biggest names this industry had? He made history and rode off into the sunset. He worked himself down to the core for these fans and himself.. but the difference between JJ and myself is, I'm not going anywhere. I'm not going to give you that satisfaction, Hill.

Mr Kenty: These fans, all of them. It doesn't matter  about their ethnicity,creed or religion. It doesn't matter about their age, young or old. It doesn't matter whether they cheer or boo me. But what does matter that these fans are the best in the world. These 6WF fans, each and everyone of them brought me to the dance. They have been with me all around the world, stretching from Glasgow in the Scotland, to the shinning streets of New York City and have backed me all the way. Sure, they have their opinions. They have their views on me.. I wouldn't have it any other way. Where you and I differ Mike, is that you believe these fans should respect you. They should worship you. But the point your missing is that these great fans around the world and the fans in Wembley now, can say whatever the hell they want and back whoever the hell they want because they are the people that make this company tick.

Mr Kenty: I have heard what you said.. seen what you said in the past too. You view me as some corporate puppet. A sell-out. Another company spoke on the wheel who will do anything to please these people. Some people may share your views Mike.. but the bottom line is this. I come to work and meet these people because I love it.. I'm one of the first to arrive and one of the last to leave. I miss Family occasions, I miss Birthdays, I miss my loved ones because I'm engrossed in all 6WF. I wan't to help give these fans the chances that I missed out on and many others did in my shoes as a fan and this a way I can repay them. 

Mr Kenty:You wan't to talk about the past too.. The past is there so we can appreciate the present and look forward to the future. Jackson and I were so proud, honoured and helped along by you and it made us feel like we mattered in this company. That we could make a name for ourselves.. but inside your head, Mike. Something did click.. and that something was jealously. You had seen yourself cast to the side.. as new blood entered the ring. The spotlight was off you.. you felt mediocre and betrayed. And that's tough man.. I get it. It's not a nice feeling when your ignored by the masses and ignored by the guys who give you your paycheck. They don't take you serious as they know your reliable and a safe pair of hands. I know how you feel.. but what happened was that you became bitter, jealous and a twisted man, out for himself and himself alone. So desperate to cling onto that spotlight for one more time.. but now Mike, your feeling the heat. Your feeling that your slipping into the abyss.. and that abyss will swallow you up, once again. You haven't bounced back.. your hiding from the truth. Forever running from the truth.. and Mike, at Born in Fire the truth will be revealed. 

Mr Kenty: On Sunday, I may beat you. On Sunday.. you may beat me. But what I wan't to see is that in your eyes you know that you have been in a fight. One of the greatest fights of all time.. a match that will be seen in history as the day Mike Hill or Mr Kenty cemented their place as one of the greatest superstars this wrestling company has ever seen.. and at Born In Fire, Mike. I will make you see that Mr Kenty is not just a adoring face, not just a guy who is here to attend PR days and meet these fans. What I will make you see Mike, is that I'm one of the most aggressive, most focused and most driven man on the planet and that TAW world championship will not just belong to me, but it will belong to these people and the 6WF universe. 

*The crowd roar in approval as Kenty continues to look at Hill, fixated on him with his baby blue eyes looking ready to explode. Hill on the other hand, looks on with a smirk whilst chewing a piece of gum looking totally unimpressed. Checking his phone once more, Hill then returns the ice cold stare at Kenty as Jack Reynolds stands up,  just to take the tension down in the room.*

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:13 pm

The Titantron in the arena flickers into life as the lights dim down...

VO: The story so far....

A video begins to play, a long stretch of road can be seen, tumbleweed blows across the road as a solitary car flashes by. Dusts settles back on the highway as a sound begins to play, the camera swings round as AC/DC’s ‘Highway to Hell’ can be heard. The camera zooms in on the front of a car, badly painted in what appears to be camouflage. The word ‘KANT’ sprawled across the bonnet in black letters. The camera zooms out to show a beaten up old army truck, driven by Xeres as Zakky Spencer stands in the back of the truck, clutching a giant Nerf gun pretending it’s a rocket launcher. Clarke James and Marshall Murdoch are stood either side of Zakky, shaking their heads….

CJ: I’m sorry man, this was the best I could do….

Marshall shrugs…

CJ: Look, it’s budget cuts! What do you want me to do, pay for it out of Church funds?

‘Highway to Hell’ begins to fade out and Vlad changes over the 8 track as Zakky pretends to make gun sounds to the annoyance of Marshall who slaps him over the head causing Zakky to fire a foam bullet in front of a startled Vlad…

CJ: Will you be careful with that, you could’ve killed him!

Marshall shakes his head as James berates Zakky….

MM: 'And you only got foam bullets? What good are they in an emergency?'

ZS: 'It was all they had left in the props department.'

MM: 'If you want something doing properly... anyway we need a plan of action'

(Marshall dramatically pulls a large map of 6CW headquarters and lays it out on the truck floor before over exaggeratedly pointing at various rooms )

MM (aside to CJ): 'I've always wanted to do that'

(Clarke rolls his eyes but Marshall carries on regardless)

MM: 'Rights gents, we need a plan of action - as a wise man once said 'fail to plan and you plan to fail', I think it might have been Gandhi actually and he knows about this sort of thing, so we need something foolproof, and lets face it with you lot it needs to be foolproof

(Marshall looks around and Zakky and Vlad nod in agreement)

MM: Right it's not the most tightly secured area, so I think we can just smash the front doors in

CJ: 'Euphemism?'

MM: 'Actually no, its the best I could come up with at such short notice, unless you've got a better idea?'

Vlad: PERMISSION TO SPEAK FREELY, SIR!

Marshall and Clarke look stunned as Vlad shouts at the top of his voice...

CJ: At ease, soldier, what is it?

Vlad: I have an idea....

MM: Go on?

Vlad: We ring the bell.

Marshall and Clarke stare in bemusement....

CJ: Have you been out in the sun too long, soldier?

MM: Clarke...

CJ: Yes, Sergeant?

MM: You're not really in the army...

CJ: Oh.....

MM: He's not really a soldier...

CJ: I see...

MM: I'm not a soldier.

CJ: Uh-huh! Anyway, moving on swiftly, i say we skip the front, and pile are way in through the back door....

MM: Eu....

CJ: That way we can slide in, completely undetected. Ease ourselves gently in to position before unloading on them...

Zakky fires off another round from the nerf gun and Marshall and Clarke look up at him before Marshall whispers in Clarke's ear...

MM:........phemism.

CJ: What?

MM: Who are we after anyway? Keith Leone? Dicey Reilly? Lex Hart? Median?

CJ: Nate Nack?

MM: Paddywhack?

??: Don't take no flack?

??: Rhyme in time to the rhythm of the track.

James and Murdoch look up to see Ant and Dec driving in the other direction on a similar looking truck, James shakes his head in disbelief as Marshall stares solemnly....

MM: I miss Jimmy Nail....

James pats Marshall on the back...

CJ: We all do, but we have bigger things to deal with right now...THE MAP!

Zakky moves forward, unpinning the map from the truck floor. Marshall grabs desperately at thin air trying to retrieve the map....

The map falls tantalizing out of Marshall's reach before catching the breeze and flying off into the distance.

MM: 'God dammit! Who's idea was it to rent a truck that's basically open plan?'

CJ (looking sheepish): 'I told you there's budget cuts! It was either get a better vehicle or cancel the sky subscription in the church!'

Vlad (firmly): 'Which would have meant no more Russia's next top model'.

CJ; 'Yeah he was adamant he wasn't losing that, and the next step up from this was a corsa, and that would have been one hell of a squeeze'

MM: 'Fair point, its not the most threatening of vehicles either. What do we do know though?

(Suddenly Vlad grabs the gun off Zakky and points it straight at Zakky's face)

MM: 'Woah, steady on, I know he messed up but that's a bit too far, I admire the sentiment though. Besides we are forgiving folk hear at the church, and Zakky is our friend, we won't resort to such inhumane punishment.

(The camera fades to black and then cuts back several hours later as 'road to nowhere' by the Talking Heads is playing, Zakky can be seen tied up in the corner of the truck)

MM: 'What's taking so long?'

CJ: 'Turns out the map of 6CW also had directions to 6CW written on the back, and Xeres doesn't know the way to their arena'

MM: 'Do they not play at big venues like the M.E.N. and Wembley though? Surely everyone knows where they are?

CJ: 'No actually I don't think they actually attract enough people to do that'

MM: 'Where are we heading then?'

CJ (pulling out a ticket) : 'The Altrincham College Sports Hall - glamorous'

MM: 'You bought a ticket?'

CJ: 'I thought it would be rude not to, we can't just barge in within a ticket can we?

MM: 'I though that's exactly what we were doing?'

CJ: 'Oh yeah...'

MM: 'Anyway Xeres step on it, I want to be there by the time we get back from the advert break!'

(The camera cuts to commercials and when it returns the Church is outside the Altrincham College Sports Hall)

MM: 'Well that was handy'

CJ: It's all about continuity, Marsh.....Hey Chris...

Marshall looks stunned as Chris Patricks walks past....

MM: But isn't he?

CJ: No, that's Chris Benoit.

MM: Ah. And the weights bench?

CJ: Rehab.

Marshall nonchalantly shrugs his head as Xeres sprints over to the two men...

Xeres: Errr, guys, I have some bad news.

CJ: They didn't renew your contract, we know.

Xeres: What?

CJ: Oh, er, nothing, do continue....

Xeres: But you said...

MM: God dammit, will you spit it out boy?

Xeres: We're at the wrong venue?

Clarke face palms as Marshall looks sheepish before dismissing Xeres...

MM: No, i can't be wrong. Trust me, this is where 6CW holds their shows.

Xeres: It's not, sir. This is TNA.

Vlad walks into shot and places the nerf gun in the face of Marshall as James places his hand on the gun, moving it away from the face of Marshall as he shakes his head at Vlad...

CJ: We really need to start doing background checks on these guys....

MM: We?

CJ: Yeah?

MM: Are we back together then?

CJ: Well isn't this what this is all about?

MM: I thought it was for HBO?

CJ: You mean Dr. Shoe?

MM: No the TV company.

CJ: Trash TV?

Marshall rolls his eyes...

MM: Have you always been like this?

James points at the scar on his head...

CJ: Head wound. Schrapnel from a howitzer. I stilll hear the screeching late at night.

The screen zooms in on the face of James, sweat begins to pour as the sound of gunfire fills the screen before the camera cuts to Marshall...

MM: No you didn't. Cassius hit you with a chair. I saw it. I laughed........VLAD!!!

Vlad pokes the gun in the face of James as we head to commercial.

The commercials are about to roll when Marshall pulls the camera back in.

MM: 'Woah... we only cut to adverts a few minutes ago! Folk'll go switching to corrie at this rate, and it's a goodun tonight, they finally reveal where Ken Barlow went to.'

(Xeres lets out a groan and can be seen with his head in his hands)

MM: Problem?

X: 'Forgot to sky plus it'

MM: 'Relax its on series link...VLAD!! That's really not helping

(Vlad is now prodding Clarke in the temple with his gun, before Marshall forcibly pushes the gun down, however Vlad only moves the gun down as far as Clarke's crotch)

MM: 'WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?'

(Vlad shrugs and moves the gun away before motioning himself shooting into the air)

MM: 'Ah go and shoot something over there if you're really that desperate to'

(Marshall waves in hand vaguely in the air and Vlad crouches down before prowling off)

MM: (aside to Clarke): 'I think you're right about the checks, we've got to check CRBs as a minimum from now on, anyway are you alright now?'

CJ: 'You don't know man! You weren't there!'

MM: 'Yes I was, in fact I wrestled earlier that night, but no-one ever remembers the midcard do they? Anyway what are we going to do now, we're miles away from 6CW and the shows about to start!'

X: 'I have a cunning plan'

MM: 'Go on the Rodney let's hear it'

CJ: 'It's Baldrick actually'

MM: 'What?'

CJ: 'You called him Rodney, you should have said Baldrick, it's a Blackadder reference'

MM: 'I'm from America, cut us some slack will you? I've never actually seen either of them.'

CJ: (whispering in Marshall's ear) But you're from the North?

(Before Marshall can respond they are both distracted by the sound of a gun going off before a window smashes and there are loud screams)

MM: 'He hasn't...'

CJ: 'He has...he's shot TNA...'

MM: 'Well he hasn't shot the whole of TNA has he?'

CJ: 'Does it matter? Well the hell do we do now then?'

MM: 'RUN!'

(Marshall, Clarke and Xeres all run off leaving Vlad behind)

CJ: 'Where are we running to?'

MM: 'To the COHmobile!!!'

(Clarke suddenly pulls up with an unamused look on his face and glares at Marshall)

MM: 'What? I thought it might catch on'

(Clarke shakes his head as the three men all jump back in the truck)

We come back from commercial, smoke billowing around the side of the highway as the camera close in on the overturned tank, Clarke James is stood puffing a cigarette as Marshall looks completely shocked…

CJ: That escalated quickly.

MM: Yeah.

CJ: Vlad killed a guy.

Marshall turns and stares at James….

MM: Seriously, after what Max Adamson put us through last year you’re really going to go down the Anchorman route!? COME ON!

Marshall flings his arms up in the air, knocking the cigarette out of James’ mouth. He walks away as the camera shows Vlad dragging the body of Zakky Spencer from the wreckage of the truck. Marshall nods in appreciation before they widen in horror. The camera pans round to show Xeres bound and gagged, blood tricking down his face…

MM: Jesus Christ man, they’re not hostages, they’re injured!

Marshall runs over, pulling the gag out of Xeres’ mouth and untying him, Vlad stares at him blankly, releasing Zakky who slumps to the floor. James waltzes over, tapping away at a Satellite phone…

MM: Where did you get that?

CJ: I got it for the trip?

MM: How much was it?

CJ: Er……..i dunno, about a buck, fifty?

Marshall looks unimpressed….

CJ: Like three hundred, maybe four…

MM: So you wasted the budget on this phone.

CJ: Maybe. But look how cool it is?

James waggles the phones in front of Marshall who looks impressed with the technology before shaking his head…

MM: It’s not the point, how is that gonna get us out of here?

CJ: It’s a satellite phone?

MM: Right?

CJ: So it means we can watch Sky Sports News on the go?

James points down at the phone as the image of Jim White can be seen, the phone cuts out…

CJ: Oh…

MM: What?

CJ: Out of battery.

MM: Seriously? You’ve got to be joking…

CJ: If I was joking I’d say a rabbi and a priest walk into…..

Suddenly a gust of wind blows past the two men, the sound of Spanish guitars fills the air, a mysterious figure stands, his long curly black hair blowing in the wind, his ling trenchcoat flapping behind him, James and Marshall move towards him, Vlad walks aside them, moving the nerf gun up only to be stopped by Marshall, they approach the man., the sun blocking his face….

CJ: Who are you?

The mysterious figure drops a black cigarette in the floor….

??: Ola, senor…… my name, is Alejandro….

The figure walks out of the sunlight….

??: Alejandro Suarez…..CHA CHA CHA!

Marshall and Clarke stand in shock as Vlad faints, crashing into the floor with a thud as we head to commercial.

Marshall and Clarke were stranded on this long and lonesome road, when all of a sudden there shined a shiny ...  Alejandro Suarez in the middle of the road...

AND HE SAID!

AS: 'Play the best song in the world, or I'll eat your soul...CHA CHA CHA'

So Marshall and Clarke, they looked at each other and they said

CJ: 'OKAY!'

MM: 'Hang on, how the bloody hell are we supposed to do that?'

CJ: 'Easy, wait there for a sec...'

(Clarke wanders off to the remains of the truck whilst Marshall tries to make small talk with Alejandro)

MM: 'So you're a demon huh? How's that working out for you?'

(Fortunately the awkwardness is interrupted by Clarke returning with an electric guitar and a triangle)

MM: 'Where did you get them from?'

CJ: 'I picked them up before we went'

MM: 'Why? And it's more expenditure!?!'

CJ: 'Well it was going to be a long trip and I thought we might need some entertainment on the way, and yes but they're only on rental and look how handy it's turned out to be!'

MM: 'Well I'll admit it was a good job you thought ahead, and I suppose it's not too bad if you've just loaned them.'

CJ: 'Exactly, but unfortunately the drum kit didn't survive the crash so we've lost the deposit on that...'

(Marshall shakes his head before Alejandro loudly clears his throat and taps his watch)

CJ: 'We'd better get playing then'

(Marshall picks up the electric guitar looking puzzled)

MM: 'And how do you propose we do that? We can't even plug this in!'

CJ: 'Through the magic of television Marsh!'

So they played the first thing that came to their heads and it just so happened to be...well it was pretty bloody awful actually.

Needless to say, Alejandro was stunned, whip-crack went his whoopy...beard, but he wasn't done...

AS: 'Well that was pretty shit lads, so now I'm going to have to eat your souls'

(Marshall and Clarke look at each other completely indifferently)

AS: 'CHA, CHA, CHA!!!'

(Marshall and Clarke's facial expressions turn to one of horror of Alejandro approaches then)

MM: 'RUN!!!!'

(Both men start running)

CJ: 'Where to? We can't go back to the truck!'

MM: 'Over there, there seems to be a hiding hole'

(Marshall, Clarke and the recovered Vlad jump down the hole into pitch darkness, until a beam of light blasts out and Clarke can be seen holding an industrial standard torch)

MM: 'Seriously, how much money did you spend?'

(Before Clarke can answer they are interrupted by footsteps approaching in the distance, before a familiar figure walks into view)

Mark Palmer: 'Nobody gets in my well...'

CJ: Oh shit....

MM: You've gotta be kidding me.

Vlad begins to cower in fear behind the two men as Mark Palmer approaches....

MM: It's been nice knowing you, Clarke.

CJ: I love you, too, Marsha.

CJ: Erm.....olive juice.

Palmer moves closer to them, stepping into the light and staring them down before breaking out into a huge smile...

MP: Well hello there, friends! Welcome to my well!

Palmer flicks a switch on the wall as a bright neon sign on the wall lights up saying 'Mark's Well', only with numerous bulbs missing...

CJ: Nice!

MM: Yeah, lovely.

MP: I haven't seen anyone down here in a long time....

James looks around noticing a skeleton in the corner of the well...

CJ: Pst, Marsh....

CJ: Lookit!

Marsh ignores James as Palmer continues to talk...

MP: Ever since that incident in 6WF, i've become somewhat of a recluse. Looking for that final resting place....

CJ: Oh god, he's gonna kill us!

MM: Will you shut up.

MP: I'd heard about it, see. Someone told me there was a place where old 6WF characters went to die, or at least their careers....

CJ: Oh my god, oh my god!!!

MM: CLARKE!

Palmer turns and faces the pair....

MP: Problem?

MM: Nothing. You were saying?

MP: Ah yes, this place, this humble resting place. It had been mentioned to me many a time. I'd get cryptic messages, accidental PM's, once, this guy came to my house, took of his pants and offered himself to me if i joined....

MM: Sounds like how Hero recruits....

CJ: HA!

The camera cuts to Vlad who looks confused and upset...

MP: But i never found it. I dug and i dug and i dug and nothing, until one day it hit something...

CJ: A passer by?

MM: CEE-J!

CJ: Ok, ok! Continue...

MP: I thought i'd found it. I climbed up, desperate to see if this place existed, but no, it was nothing more than a shell of what i was looking for. I stared into the ring, nothing but a confused Frenchman standing over the body of a drug ravaged clown...

MM: Wait a minute, are you saying you found...

CJ: 6CW?

MM: You had to steal my line, didn't you?

Palmer smiles.....

MP: Yes i did....

Palmer flicks another switch on the wall and a stream of lights flicker on revealing a huge tunnel....

MM: Whoa.......

CJ: Impressive. I haven't seen a hole that wide since that video Lex and Jess made.

MM: Mark, will you take us?

MP: I don't know, guys?

CJ: Please?

MP: Ok.

MM: That was easy.

MP: But i can't guarantee your safety. The trail will be long and hard. We must trek, day and night, even then there is no guarantee we will make it. Are you will risk it?

MM: Sure.

MP: Oh, ok.

Marshall, Clarke, Vlad and Mark begin their journey as we head to commercial.
The four men are shown walking down the tunnel side by side as 'the long and winding road' plays in the background.

MM: 'It's an impressive structure Mark, but why did you make the tunnel so wide? Aren't you just making more work for yourself?'

(The shot then moves on several hours and the four men are still walking, although all seem to walking less purposely than before and Marshall is looking extremely exasperated)

VR: 'So it's something beginning with R?'

CJ: 'Yep'

VR: 'And it's definitely not Rylan from the X-Factor?'

CJ: 'Yep'

MP: 'Is it a rhino?'

MM: 'For God sakes it's a rock! Why on earth would there be a rhino down here?'

(The four men all stop worriedly for a moment listening intently)

MM: 'Well that's a relief, normally why I saw something like that a rhino would show up.'

(The shot then moves on several more hours and all 4 men are looking very tired now)

MM: 'Right lads we're going to have to stop for a moment'

CJ (looking concerned): 'Why are you alright?'

MM: 'Oh yeah I'm fine (Marshall points behind him) but spare a thought for the cameraman, he must be knackered lugging that thing all this way'

(The film then speeds up then and the group seem to pass the same photo of Mark and his well several times)

CJ: 'Hang on...we've been walking for hours and we don't seem to be getting anywhere, plus I'm sure we've been here before'

MM: 'Yeah, you're right, how much further is it Mark?'

MP: 'I'm not too sure, could be hours, could be days'

CJ: 'What if we just turn left here instead of right?'

MP: 'No don't do that...'

(Clarke, Marshall and Vlad ignore him and turn left, they walk for barely 30 seconds and are faced with the entrance to the 6CW arena, the 3 men turn around to stare at Mark angrily)

MM: 'You knew we weren't that far away didn't you? Why have you been keeping us down there for so long?'

MP: 'Sorry guys, but you don't know what it's like! I've been down here for two years with little to no human contact, I spend my days empty and alone with nothing but my memories to keep me occupied, it was just nice to have someone to talk to, well someone who could talk back, for once.'

(Marshall and Clarke exchange a look, and Clarke nods at Marshall)

MM: 'How do you fancy coming with us Mark? We could use someone to replace Xeres and Zakky?'

MP: 'NO! Didn't you hear me? I've got a life down here, I can't just leave that!'

(Mark turns on his heels and walks back the tunnel)

CJ: 'Bizarre'

(The three men climb out of the tunnel and stare at the entrance to 6CW)

CJ: 'We made it boys, 6CW!'

MM: 'It's even worse than I imagined'

CJ: 'The stench of rejection is everywhere'

(Blade and GazzyD walk past as Marshall and Clarke shuddder)

MM: 'What do we do next?'

(Vlad cocks his gun but Marshall pushes it down)

MM: 'I don't think that's a good idea, we're the enemy here, we've got to be inconspicuous until we get in there, we don't want to draw unnecessary attention to ourselves'

(A familiar figure walks past caked in makeup and facepaint)

MM: 'Oh hey Greg'

(Clarke facepalms as Chaos walks on past blissfully unaware)
CJ: That's not what i was going for, Marsh.

MM: So what do we do?

CJ: We need to find the head honcho, the big cheese, the GM of this place... Let's take a walk....

(Time flashes forward showing Marshall and Clarke waking through a hallway)

MM: What is this place?

CJ: Looks like their hall of fame...

MM: What's with these guys?

Marshall points up at a collection of portraits hanging from the wall...

CJ: Must be the former owners, look, there's Drake, Cabowers, JJ Johnson, Jerome Dubois....

MM: Ha, that weird French guy, hang on a minute.... JJ Johnson, SMB, Paul Mac, Jerome Dubious, JJ Johnson and a picture of Flipper?

CJ: Man, 6CW gets passed around more than Miss Jessica at a frat party.

MM: Oh look, the former world champions...

The two men walk over to another section of wall....

CJ (pointing at the wall):He's been in 6Wf, and he's been in 6WF, and him, and him, and hi..... Oh shit, Marsh...

James stops and points at one particular picture...

MM: No freaking way. Oh my god....

Marshall and Clarke begin laughing to themselves....

MM: How desperate do you have to be to make him your world champion?

CJ: Maybe he just played all the characters till he got one.

Marshall and Clarke walk off as the camera zooms in on the face of Max Adamson. Vlad walks into shot, placing the Nerf gun in front of the picture and firing a bullet into the face of Max. He lets a little smile out and runs off I catch Marshall and Clarke...

CJ: So, what are we going to find next?

MM: Hopefully a bathroom cause I am busting.

??: HEY!

Marshall and Clarke turn to see a grossly overweight security guard with a name badge....

MM: Oh god. It's Enforcer. Run.

Marshall and Clarke sprint down the hallway, turning into a door as th camera stays behind. The door closes and the sign reads 'Lost and Found' as we head to commercial.

The commercials end and Clarke James is shown in the middle of the 'lost and found' room looking worried, Marshall is nowhere to be seen until a groan is heard in the background.

?:'Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!'

CJ: 'Marsh? Did you hear that? Don't leave me in here on my own!'

(Marshall walks up from behind Clarke and taps him on the shoulder, Clarke lets out a scream and jumps round)

MM: 'Aah unagi...'

CJ: 'You really need to update your references Marsh, anyway where the hell have you been?'

MM: 'Taking a leak in the corner, I told you I was busting'

CJ: 'Well you should have gone before we left'

MM: 'I did, but that was three days ago'

CJ: 'Oh yeah, anyway don't do that to me again, I was worried I'd lost you?'

MM: 'Well now you've found me, isn't that what this room's all about?'

(Clarke shakes his head)

MM: 'Anyway have you found anything interesting in here?

CJ: 'No not yet, I don't really like this place, it gives me the creeps, I keep expecting to bump into Jackson Black in here.'

MM: 'And no-one wants that'

(Clarke nods as the two men start to look around the room)

MM: Ummmm Clarke...

(Clarke turns around wearing a Frosted Dice t-shirt that he's picked up): 'Yes?'

MM: 'You might want to look at this... it's terrifying...what have they done to him?'

(Clarke runs over looking panicked)

CJ: 'What is it?'

MM: 'It horrible Clarke! It's Perfect Jack - but look at him! Look how long his hairs got, how long have they been keeping him here for?'

(Clarke reaches Marshall and his face changes from one of panic to bemusement)

CJ: 'Ummm Marsh...'

MM: 'I don't want to end up like that CJ, promise me you won't let that happen to us. I just want to go home!'

(Clarke reaches forward and picks up 'Perfect Jack')

CJ: 'Marsh it's a Perfect Jack cuddly toy, look they're everywhere, guess they weren't overly popular'

MM: 'Oh yeah, that's a relief, although the bear's probably more interesting in fairness'

CJ: 'True ...but seriously Marsh, Cassius did the whole being scared of toy bear thing months ago, you've got to get your own material mate'

(Marshall looks like he's about to start sulking when they are interrupted by frantic knocking at the door)

CJ (Whispering): 'Sush, just hold tight and they'll disappear'

(The knocking stops and is replaced by the sound of a struggle and eventually a cry of anguish in Russian can be heard)

MM: 'Vlad!'

(Clarke and Marshall burst out of the room to find the nerf gun laying abandoned on the floor)

CJ: 'Shit...they've got Vlad'

(Both men look despondent as Marshall adjusts his 'Wilson Maine' cap and we cut to more adverts)

The scene begins with Vlad being ushered out of the picture as Marshall and Clarke are sat in their chairs signing autographs for Jack Frost and Johnny Dice....

MM: There ya go fellas...

CJ: You're welcome guys! Anytime you want some advice, you come see us...

The director walks in to shot...

Director: Seriously, guys, can you knock this off? We're trying to shoot here...

CJ: Just 5 more minutes, Dave......who am i signing this for?

The camera pans round to see Gregers looking up at Cee-J....

Gregers: Erm......it's for my friend....Uryu...

James looks confused....

CJ: Uryu? I feel like i've heard that name before.

Gregers: Oh.....really?? Ha, what a coincidence...

CJ: Yeah.......anyway, here you go, man.....to my littlest buddy.....

Gregers reads the message and smiles, his eyes welling up. he goes to walk off but launches himself at Cee-J, hugging him tightly...

Gregers: Jeez mister, you're the bestest wrestler ever!

Gregers lets go and whistles off down the corridor. Marshall looks unimpressed as he stares at Cee-J....

MM: Such a kiss ass.

CJ: Don't hate me, Marsh. Don't hate me..

MM: Whatev.......ARRRRGGHHHH!

Marshall looks down at the floor in horror where i small goblin like creature is stood looking up at him....

MM: What the hell is that!?!!?

??: Preeeeeeeccccciiiooooooouusssssssssssss.....

MM: Precious?!

??: I SAID CHAOS YOU IDIOT!!

Marshall picks the little goblin up and holds him in front of his face....

MM: My god, you're tiny!!! I thought you were this scary, crazy spawn of the antichrist, but you're just a cute little goblin....

Chaos: SILENCE! YOU WILL BOW DOWN TO ME!!

Chaos kicks his legs out and swings his arms at Marshall who laughs and places him bakc on the ground....

MM: What can i do for you little fella...

Chaos: I demand your signature....

CJ: He always was a bit diva like....

MM: What would you like me to sign....

Chaos: THIS!

Chaos shoves a piece of paper on to the lap of Marshall, his eyes widen with delight....

MM: No freaking way...

CJ: What is it?

Chaos: Wait, that's the wrong paper....

Chaos tries to jump up at Marshall's knee but he swats him away....

MM: It's Chaos' World Title promo from Born In Fire 5!

CJ: You're shitting me?!

James snatches the paper from Marshall's hand...

CJ: IT IS!!

MM: This is the best moment ever!!

CJ: Shall we read it aloud?

MM: I think we should....

Both men pull at the paper as Chaos tries to pull himself up the chair leg. Marshall and Clarke stare down as they argue over who should read the promo out....

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BD Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:51 pm

A VT Begins to play, Blue Dragon is seen in his locker room:

BD: Hardcore... What is it?

Flashes from The recent Hardcore Championship Matches is shown, Especially Lucas Takeo's championship reign...

BD: Its being the Beast who can inflict as much damage on your opponent.... It's being able to dominate and to gain final victory over the guy on the other side of the ring...

Highlights of Various hardcore matches are shown, all in ring action that seems brutal and bloody..

BD: It's jumping from great heights and giving the fans something amazing for their money. It's risking life and limb for entertainment....

Images of great athletic leaps and dangerous 'spots' from hardcore matches past are shown with the crowd chanting 'Holy Sh*t' and 'This Is Awesome'

BD: That is what Hardcore is.......

Blue Dragon stands and looks into the camera..

BD: Now.....

A grimace crosses the face of the Liverpudlian Powerhouse..

BD: That is what Hardcore is about, now.... You see it wasn’t always about the title, it wasn’t always about getting a pop from the audience. Now you guys do everything you need to, to get the belt. You would sell your soul to hold a championship because that’s the pinnacle of your careers, if you don’t hold a belt that you’ve got no weight to throw around here... that title mean so much more than power to me. That title represents the hard work that we have all put in, both past and present, the sacrifice that men made to be called the best, the carriers ended, the lives shortened, the years and sweat and blood and hopes and dreams thrown away in the pursuit to be called the best, to be called, hardcore, the be called the man...

Blue Dragon is staring down the camera, a hunger in his eyes as scenes from past hardcore matches are shown..

BD: That is what that belt means to me, it's not a prize to be won by just anyone, its not something that can be snatched up and paraded around like a medal, it's a badge of honour, it's more than that...

Dragons matches are highlighted, from his beginnings in 6WF, his time starting up what became the Hardcore division of his time...

BD: It's a scar, not like the type that we all get in the ring, not like the type that we get from glass, from barbed wire or any other weapons you can think of, its a scar that comes only with sacrifice, it's like every time you hurt someone then a little of you... it doesn’t die.. it changes, it turns somehow brighter.

Blue Dragon smiles,somewhat grimly as his early title matches are shown the brutality of the matches between him and Keith Leone, Chris Patricks and Code Efrego is sickening at times..

BD: You get these little parts of you that shine through, kinda like a burning whole through your image, you get a painful glow inside and no matter what you do, you cant make it stop growing, every time you feel it you want to fight for your life and then it grows...

The Highlights move on, to show Blue Dragons return, his feud with Crime Lord and the twisted things that they did to each other and then his brutal Hardcore Championship match with Hero..

BD: It grows more and more until one day you feel like your in agony, your shining with this painful light and your glowing with the glory that comes with it, like molten gold, then you take that and you pour it into a mould. You shape that molten metal, and it becomes a championship.

The Image of Blue Dragon, Stood tall over the prone body of hero, the Hardcore Title shining in his hand and a sick smile cracking its way onto his bloody and battered face...

BD: The Hardcore Championship, it's not to be won, it's to be earned. At Born In Fire, I will earn that gold through my own hard work and my own sacrifice, and I'll be damned if anyone's going to stop me.

Blue Dragon turns and walks out of shot, the screen fading black...
BD
BD

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoff Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:12 pm

As we return from a commercial the camera pans around the arena showing images of fans frantically waving posters with different superstars names on, a finally makes it way around to the announce desk where RJ and Wire are situated.

RJ: Ladies and gentlemen coming up this Sunday we have the Biggest PPV of the year an event you are not going to want to miss, if previous Born in Fires are anything to go by we are in for one hell of a ride.

MW: There’s no doubt in my mid RJ that this coming PPV will live up to its reputation, you look through the schedule and every match has the potential to steal the show, we have titles on the line, grudges to be settled, even the whole company is out there to be won and lost when the two forces of Re-Genesis and the Church battle it out in our main event, that match is worth the admission alone.

Darkness then falls on the arena as screams of excitement can be heard from some fans in attendance

Last Resort then begins to erupt from the speakers as thunderous boos begin to emanate, Geoff Steel walks out from behind the curtain and onto the stage, he already looks prepared to fight in his wrestling shorts and Re-Genesis t-shirt, he stops and breathes in heavily taking in the atmosphere. Steel then nods his head and smiles before beating his fist against the Re-Genesis printing on is shirt much to the annoyance of the packed crowd. He then begins to make his way down to the ring taking his time to trade insults.

RJ: Re-Genesis has no doubt made their mark on the landscape of 6WF, I can’t remember a faction so dominant, so ruthless in their ways, it’s hardly a surprise that so many have tried to stop them and yet every time they have fallen short. Steel has played his part well Re-Genesis most loyal member the enforcer of the group, always there to answer Walkers call, prepared to do anything to ensure Re-Genesis remain on top, now Mr Walker turns to Steel to deliver the company itself, arguably his biggest task yet, Sunday he needs to give the performance of a lifetime.

Steel is now in the ring leaning against the ropes already with microphone in hand, he waits for the music to fade and the crowd to settle before beginning his address

GS: Born in Fire, how fitting that, on 6WF grandest day, that that will be the day when the future of this company is decided, the day when Re-Genesis take full control of this company , the day when my brother and I succeed in our quest, a quest that started months ago and has shown no signs of being halted. We took this company from a falling name and made it relevant once more, without Re-Genesis I doubt we would have even had a Born in Fire this year, what we have done and what we are going to do is for and always has been for the good of this company. But of course you people are so dumb you can’t even recognise that, no you choose to cheer for the men who would run this company into the ground, then who would you cheer for? Danny McGraw is not the answer to this problem he’s a sorry individual who’s angry because, we’ve come along and took 6WF to levels McGraw never managed, we’ve reached out to audiences around the globe pulling in figures double that of anything he ever managed, Danny McGraw is nothing but a jealous man out to get something he knew he could never have, yet this is the man you back, it is Mr Walker who deserves your respect yet at every turn you take your chance to belittle him, you celebrate his agony, too deluded to realise that he is the man that saved us all, without Alex you would all be at home with your TV dinners tuning in to an inferior product, I just think that it’s about time you show some gratitude.

The crowd begin to chant You Suck at Steel

MW: Well that’s gratitude for you Geoff

RJ: Come on Michael do you really believe Re-Genesis has acted solely for the good of this company, that they’ve made no personal gains from their exploits.

MW: None that I can see RJ

Steel shakes his head

GS: You’re all a lost cause I am not going to entertain you any longer, instead what I will do is address the men who oppose us at Born in Fire the men who . . ..

Steel stops mid-sentence he looks down at his wrist, he taps it before lifting it up to his ear

GS: Stop the press, it can’t really be that time again can it, not so soon after the last, but I believe it is, the shite knight riding in on his horse again, Hero version 42, the man who just never knows when to call it a day. Really was anybody out there thinking a week ago that the thing that this place needed was another pointless return by the man who likes the own sound of his name so much, that even he himself believed him to be some kind of deity that needed to be worshiped. Are we all going to continue with this charade every single year like were stuck in some twisted time warp that nobody wants to be a part of. I suppose your saving grace this time Hero is that these people finally get to see me rip you to shreds, you were quick to leave the last time that was on the cards Hero, I haven’t forgotten about you, what you did, what you cost me and then to run and hide, did it take you this long Hero to find your balls, it won’t take me half as long to ensure you never find them again. On a level though Hero is suppose I owe you a debt of gratitude, because without you I doubt I would be in the position I am today, you lit a spark in me, a spark that was fed up of being screwed by guys of the like of you, guys not fit to lace my boots, you made me realise that if I want something I only need to reach and simply take it, that instead of biding my time to simply act in the moment to do what’s right by me, why play by the rules is nobody else does, so once more I thank you Hero for pretty much sealing your own fate at Born in Fire. Oh but how can I forget Hero you won’t be alone out there at Born in Fire no you will share your hurt with two of your most loyal followers, the dynamic duo themselves Marshall Murdoch and Clarke James, two men who have tried time and time again to thwart Re-Genesis only to fail time and time again. It’s really becoming beyond joke now, is this really your latest scheme reform a lame ass version of the Church is that really what it has come to, we’ve shown these last few months that the Church is so inferior to Re-Genesis in every way, I don’t know what type of ritual it involved to summon Hero from whatever rock he was hiding under but it will all be in vain come Sunday.

RJ: It sure will interesting to see if the Church can act as a team having been so long since they parted ways, they will need to turn back the clock, if they are going to trouble Re-Genesis

GS: As much as I would like to be the solely responsible for being the man who single handily took control of this company and stopped the church mid sermon, like you have your back up I have mine in the form of two of my colleagues Dicey Reilly and Cassius Zhi, both former world champions like myself, both men one hundred percent committed to the cause, you only have to look at the two teams on paper and the winner is a no brainer, we are better then you both as individuals and as a collective, If this is what McGraw thinks is his best option how I pity him. At Born in Fire we start a new era of 6WF an era not of Danny McGraw or of the Church but an era simply defined by one word Re-Genesis, we are the advance guard the men that will lead 6WF and all of you to a much better place, we are Re-Genesis.

Steel lowers the microphone as the crowd show their hostility, before beginning making his way from the

Geoff

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:49 pm

Steel is stood inside the ring soaking in the boos from the crowd as the lights dim and a bright white light eminates from the top of the ramp....

JUDAS HAS RETURNED

The familiar lettering is emblazoned across the titantron and the crowd erupt as 'Blind Faith' by Chase 'n' Status roars through the speakers...

RJ: Here he comes! One third of the potential savious of 6WF! Clarke James will reunite with the Church of Hero to take on Re-Genesis with the future of 6WF on the line!

MW: I don't get the fuss, 'Arj. Any three men from 6WF history could represent us, why the fuss over the Church?

RJ: Because they are part of 6WF's history. They are the ones entrusted with 6WF's future and i can't think of 3 competitors better suited to it. They know each other inside and out. They know what each other is capable of, and more importantly, they know the men they are going to face. Each and every member has come up against their opponents. Hero and Clarke James have both got history with Cassius Zhi. The last time Hero was here he was going after Geoff Steel. James and Marshall have both crossed paths with Reilly and Steel in the last few months. It's about giving 6WF the best chance of survival, Mike!

James walks out on to the stage in his Church robes, he soaks in the applause, his expression stern as he stares down the ramp, his gaze focused on Steel...

CJ: Do you honestly believe, Geoff, that Re-Genesis is, or was, as it will come to be, far superior to the Church? Do you actually believe that somehow you're different? Take a closer look, Geoff. The Church started out with the exact MO that Re-Genesis has. We wanted to tear 6WF apart. We wanted everything. Titles, power, the whole damn bag. We would've stopped at nothing to get it. On Hero's word we became the most dominant power in this business.

Hero was an Undisputed Champion. Marshall and I lit a fire under the Tag Team division and set a whole new benchmark for what teams needed to acheive to get to that point. And we didn't just run around kicking the crap out of people. We inspired them. We became an attractive proposition. We propelled people to new levels. We took Crime Lord; a man stuck in the mid card, living off his old legacy and turned him into the man walking the halls today. We took Rapture and turned him into one of the greatest Freeweight Champions in history. Marshall and I raised the bar for European Champions. Have Re-Genesis done that?

Steel goes to answer but is cut off...

CJ: No, Geoff. No they haven't. What you've done, is cheated and stole your way to where you are. You've got nothing more than a paper champion, following on from the previous paper champion before him. Cassius, Logan, neither of them are on the level Hero was. They don't strike fear into people because of their competitive nature or the natural prowess, they intimidate in numbers. People know that when you face them, you're not facing one of them, you're facing the whole sorry, shady little group.

This little issue you have with Hero, it sounds so familiar to me. It's the same story i had. So jealous of what he could acheive, the way he could get the crowd to react and turn on a sixpence. The way he held them in the palm of his hand. The difference between us is i moved on. I found myself wanting to get to that level and surpass him. You? You've played second fiddle to everyone Walker picked above you and you've sat there, taking it like the bitch you are. Single handidly taking control of this company? Please. You couldn't take control of the remote at home you're so whipped.

As a collective? You've got the unhinged, Chinese loon, a drunken Irishman and you, everyones favourite doormat. No brainer? I'm surprised you have a brain between the three of you!

*Crowd Pop*

CJ: You wanna slate McGraw and play protector to your darling Walker. Take a look around 'Re-Genesis', look at all the people who have acheived more than you. Mike HIll, Kenji Hidari, Udo, Visage, Logan. How many of those have been there from the start? You call yourself a former World Champion? You were a World Champion in a tinpot company and the first time you came across any power you lost it. You think you're a threat to us? Steel, you're not even a threat to the fans. The only pity here should be reserved for you, because at Born In Fire you're going to be remembered as the man hand-picked by Walker to be his bitch and let him down at the climax.

We're walking out of Born In Fire with our heads held high, and our company back in the hands it belongs. And there isn't a damn thing you or Re-Genesis can do about it....

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

James smirks at Steel who paces the ring in anger....

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:27 pm

MW: welcome back ladies and gentlemen what a week this has been!

RJ: Indeed Mike the supershow was a explosive! That is the only word I can think to describe it!

MW: It works for me, The show ended in a mass brawl when The Church and ReGenesis clashed in an all out war.

RJ: There was a notable exception to that though Mike, The leader of ReGenesis, Logan Kincade didn't stand with his comrades.

MW: He doesn't need to Arj, he has a world title to defend, he can't afford to get involved with the Church too.

RJ: He is their leader! He HAS to get involved.

MW: No way, he has to keep his focus on Leone...

Suddenly the lights in the arena dim as the tron shows a flashing red warning light. as an air raid siren echoes around the arena.

The house lights turn red and copy the flashing warning light on the tron as the siren plays a warning begins to play along side it

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED...

Suddenly the siren fades as Edgecrusher explodes to a wave of disapproval from the capacity Wembley crowd.

MW: The champ! is! here!

RJ: My word, did you REALLY just say that?

MW: I feel dirty..

Logan Kincade steps out onto the ramp with a smirk all over his half war painted half burn scarred face. He has the world championship in his right hand holding it low down the strap causing it to drag along the floor behind him.

RJ: LOOK! How disrespectful can you get! He is dragging the belt along the floor!!

MW: He can do whatever he wants RJ! He owns that title, it is HIS

RJ: It is the property of 6WF! 

MW: RJ..Logan IS...6WF.

Logan reaches the ring where he throws the belt over the top rope before rolling into the ring where he stands and picks up the belt, he throws it over his shoulder before he climbs the turnbuckle and glares out at the crowd who happily show him their dissatisfaction. Edgecrusher fades as Mike Wire tosses a microphone towards Kincade who gladly catches it as he jumps down from the ropes.

Logan starts to walk around the ring smirking and laughing to himself before he stops and his face drops as he stares at the curtain and brings the microphone to his lips.

LK: At the Supershow.....

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Logan shuts his eyes and scowls as he turns his head and inhales deeply before he composes himself and continues.

LK: AT!......The Supershow, I made it clear to Keith Leone and to everyone else in this company, Things....are going...to change...around here.

Crowd: WHAT!?

LK: Things will change in a very big way, see, I'm not talking about a title change... or a regime change or a re-branding no....no no...

...CHANGE! ladies and Gentlemen is exactly what this place needs. You can't help but notice this place has problems, and the PROBLEMS! are everywhere kids.

Logan starts to wander around the ring aimlessly.

LK: This company has a sickness that is spreading rapidly. It is sick. Lame. and the only decent thing to do, the RIGHT...thing to do. Is to put it DOOOOOOOOWN!!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOO

LK: You fucking sheep come week in and week out and give the company false hope, "well the viewing figures are good and the shows sell out, we must in good shape" "The merchandise is selling world wide, 6WF trends on twitter and myspace and youtube and vine and blah blah BLAH BLAH!!!" you people! YOU! You are the ones keeping 6WF living in misery, can't you see the company, the fed...it is in PAIN!

Logan is breathing heavily as he takes a moment...

LK: ...and I...

..am the painkiller. I am the master... I can put this company down like the old dog it truly is, and start a fresh, a new dawn for a company which was once so great... and now may as well be an indie fed. 

Logan looks at the ramp again as if expecting someone.

LK: People have been questioning me... in recent days. haha...me!..... saying, what was Logan thinking! Leaving ReGenesis to fight the Church by themselves.... Well, is it not obvious? That fight is Alex Walker's fight. I told you all he hates 6WF, and The Church are the only haha... "team" out there willing to fight for Danny McGraw and the old dog that is 6WF as we know it today....

The way I see it, they can fight over... god knows what, all they want, until they are blue in the face for all I am concerned... The only thing that matters is who holds the gold. The title brings with it the power to change, That is McGraw's real objective in all this. He, like Walker, are masters of manipulating the weak, and the stupid. He knows that if they remove ReGensis they have a clear path to line up any number of their little clan for a world title shot, maybe take one of em under his wing, with promises of fame, fortune... And one of those brainless gobshites will no doubt believe it. 

Then they will no doubt get a title shot with some stipulation attached to it. Maybe a couple of em. make it a nice triple threat... tip the balance in their favour and who knows. Maybe even find a way to take this title off of me... haha I know, unlikely BUT... No matter HOW unlikely that it, I feel that this is Danny's ultimate goal.

NOW. This all is what I believe to be McGraw's "plan B" so to speak, because, and I do feel this is the case, Danny McGraw... is banking on Keith Leone being able to beat me at Born In Fire. 

Crowd: YEAAAAAAAH! LEONE! LEONE! LEONE!

LK: Yes, very good, well done. Fact is sheeple, McGraw hopes Keith can bring the gold home and then he will no doubt drop the Church like it's hot. He doesn't care about them! Why would he? It's ridiculous. All he cares about is gaining a level of control, the same level he used to have before Alex did the exact same thing for himself. See folks it is a never ending roundabout, a wheel within a wheel. It never ends.....UNLESS... Someone takes it upon them self to END IT!..

Ladies and gentlemen that someone...is me.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOO

LK: So, Keith Leone, Keithy boy, you have all of Danny McGraw's hopes and dreams on your shoulders, I hope they are as broad and as strong as we are led to believe.

Logan smirks as the crowds booing reaches deafening levels..

LK: Or this disappointment may be the thing to finally put that old fucking tit out of his misery... hahahahahahahahaha

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:37 pm

As The consultancy reach the ring the lights go out in the arena as an icy blue glow begins to shine from the ramp as dry ice begins to bellow out of the curtain and down the ramp. African drums begins to play growing in volume as the countdown to Sonne by Rammstein plays out of the speaker system.

Eins..
zwei..
drei..
vier..
fünf..
sechs..
sieben..
acht..
neun..
aus!

As the counter hit's Aus! 'Crystal Skull' by Mastodon remixed with 'Sonne' begins to play as the lights turn red and the African lord of fear Visage slithers out onto the stage, red lights on the ramp giving the walking nightmare an evil red outline. The crowd descend into boos which are only increased by the arrival of the giant hulking frame of Udo Berg. Berg stands behind Visage as blue lights outline the giant German who raises his arms and roars as pyros explode around the stage lighting the former tag champs.

MW: What an entrance! 

RJ: Indeed. The former champs and arguably the favourites to win the tag team titles. The irregular style and unpredictable nature of Visage mixed with the calculating brute strength of Udo Berg makes for a very formidable tag team.

MW: All that PLUS they are members of the greatest faction this company has ever seen.

RJ: That is up for debate but one thing is certain, we are in for one hell of a match at Born In Fire Mike!

The ReGenesis team make their approach to the ring with the crowd hurling abuse as they do so. Udo and Visage ignore anything that is thrown their way, their eyes firmly fixed on the Consultancy.

Visage rolls under the bottom rope and into the ring while Udo strolls up the ring steps and stands on the apron, the small of his back resting on the top rope. They both are given microphones Udo simply holds his by his side and twists it around in his massive hand..

The music fades and the lights in the arena return to normal. Udo glares at Vortex as Visage addresses the crowd.

V: So at Born in Fire, we go up against two other tag teams in order to recapture the tag team titles... We have the consultancy here, weak fools who think that their way to success is through gaining your love, who think that by playing games and by spouting off comical catchphrases and showing sitcom like video packages, that they can be seen as 'championship material' hahahahaha!!

Visage and Berg share a grim laugh..

V: All these so called 'quirks' all these ploys for your affection. They should fall on deaf ears, they should be met by mute reaction and should be treated as nothing more than what they are, desperate attempts to win people over where talent is seriously missing... Johnny Oko, a man who feels the need to carry a weapon around with him at all times, the man walks around here with an instrument of death, he comes into contact with your children. Whilst carrying a sword.. How do you people not see how idiotic that is? And I don't mean him, I mean you fools... 

The crowd jeer as visage points out to them with a clawed finger..

V: All you people are happy to follow these idiots because you feel that you should. You take no heed of our warnings and you choose not to see the obvious inadequacies in the, so called, Consultancy. You don't see their out of control ego, you don't hear the patronising tone in their voices and you don't realise that they are happy to coast on former glory and to live off the name of a man that they have long ceased to care about. You only see the 'funny men' and you smile and laugh and clap your hands like a trained animal.

...You people don't know what's good for you, you don't know what's good for 6wf. We are what's good for this company, we are the beast that will put this division back to where it should be. We will be the measure, to which others shall compare themselves, and they will be found wanting... Isn't that right my gigantic friend?

Udo steps forward and makes a beeline for Vortex, he stops right in front of the Consultancy powerhouse before he raises his microphone to his lips.

Udo: Ja meine friend, there iss a massive stain on thiss divission at present unt hiss name...iss Vortex. The very fact that you utn Mr Oko are even allowed to be in the same ring as ReGenesis astounds me. It iss yet more proof where it needed that the powers that be behind the scenes are not up to the task off running a company with the magnitude of 6WF. Mr Valker iss the only man capable of bringing uss out of the slump people like Danny McGraw unt The board off directors have put this vonce great company inn. 

Udo stops and stares into Vortex's eye, the Consultancy man unflinching stares right back.

Udo: You are a disease Vortex, you unt your oriental friend haff infected this company for far too long. The waifs unt strays of 6WF seem to be handed opportunity after opportunity in the tag team division by Mr McGraw unt it iss time for it to STOP! It iss an outrage that this once sought after title is being competed for by the likes of you two... even more outrageous is the fact that Scorpion unt Mr Riddick hold our titles!

Udo: Meine goodt friend iss right. VE! Shall be the standard that all tag teams vil aspire to reach. Once we reclaim our titles at Born In Fire. Unt vonce ReGenesis shows it's total dominance... There iss no stopping uss! Not you... not him.... no one.

Udo lowers the mic and stares at Vortex as Visage smirks at Oko...

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:03 pm

The camera cuts to the backstage area where Keith Leone can be seen standing by, leaning against the wall. Leone is staring down at the floor for a few moments before he begins to speak.

Leone: Twelve months; twelve months of torture, twelve months of torment, twelve months of a hellish existence to just reach this one night. Most men would tell me that I was crazy for everything I’ve put my body through this year, I mean I’ve been through this all before, why do it again? Well that’s just the thing though; I can’t just lie down and let ReGenesis walk all over this company. I’m prepared to do whatever it takes to stop ReGenesis and Alex Walker taking full control, and I don’t care if it costs me ultimately. Alex, I have no doubt that at Born in Fire you’re going to do everything in your power to try and take me down, because you know deep down what a danger I am with that World Title around my waist. You have a battle for control come the end of the night and all of your marbles are resting on that one match, but you could have lost almost everything already if Kenty and I take those two World Titles from your boys. You have so much to lose at Born in Fire Alex, and I bet even now you can slowly feel the power slipping out of your grasp. All I can suggest for you to do Alex is make sure that you make the most of your final hours in charge of this company, as by the end of the night, you will never have the chance to run a place like this ever again, and I personally make sure of that.

Leone now looks up at the camera and dark rings can be seen around his eyes where he hasn’t slept properly.

Leone: But there is obviously a bigger opponent for me on Sunday, the new powerhouse of 6WF, Logan Kincade. In just a couple of months Logan we’ve put each other through so much, both mentally and physically. I fought you when I first showed up in 6WF again just after Born in Fire last year and you proved back then you had the potential to do so much, and now look at you, a 6WF World Champion. The problem you now face is that each action has an equal and opposite reaction, and to attain your ultimate goal you sold your very soul to the devil. Now I have to get involved to show you the error of your ways, and trust me when I say that as sick and twisted as the guys you’ve faced before are, you ain’t seen nothing yet. I’ve beaten your brother to a bloodied mess, I’ve taken out Crime Lord, every top guy you’ve faced I’ve faced before and taken them down so much more violently than you. You had so much potential in 6WF Logan, but now at Born in Fire you’re going to realise that the deal you made with Walker was one of the worst decisions of your life when I finally get my hands on you. See you out there kid.

Keith Leone puts his hood over his head and stares into the camera for a few more moments before walking away as the camera cuts away.

CJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:24 pm

*The camera pans across the fans sat around Wembley Arena before closing in on RJ and Michael Wire sat smartly dressed and in deep conversation at the announce table. Both men stop their conversation suddenly and turn to the stage as "Survival" blasts out to the delight of the capacity crowd.*

RJ: We are about to hear from one of the men who will open up the hostilities between 6WF and Regenisis at BIF. A win for Cameron give really give the whole of 6WF that extra boost for the night.

MW: Yes but a win for Kenji and that's another nail in the coffin for Danny McGraw and moves Alex Walker one step closer to total control before the huge main event.

RJ: And that's all before we get to the fact that the Freeweight Championship in on the line. This really is a huge match for both Kenji Hidari and Cameron.

MW: Putting aside what this match could mean for the company, these two men have a chance to win a major championship at Born in Fire and start the new wrestling year as the Freeweight Champion. It just doesn't get bigger than that.

*Cameron steps onto the stage carrying a microphone in jeans and a hoodie which has the 6WF logo surrounded by the words Then, Now, Forever on it. He takes a few steps forward acknowledges the fans and raises the microphone*

CF: Born in Fire is the biggest night of the year, this one may be the biggest in 6WF history with the future of this company lying in the balance but when I step into that ring on Sunday night I can't afford to be thinking about any of that. The only thing I can be thinking about is beating Kenji Hidari,regaining my Freeweight championship and making some history of my own and believe me that will be happen.

I'm not underestimating Kenji here, I just see what everyone of you can see. Someone so scared shitless of what's going to happen they spend all their time hiding backstage clinging to the championship belt for dear life. He is refusing to show his face and I don't blame him, I warned him what was coming and this Sunday I will deliver.

I will become the first three time Freeweight champion and in doing so I will be sticking my middle finger up to Alex Walker.

*Cameron starts to slowly step backwards towards the exit*

CF: Sunday night will be the downfall of Re-Genesis and while my victory won't decide who wins this it will be a sign of things to come for them.

Sunday night 6WF will rise, 6WF will be Successful and Re-Genesis will die

*Camerons music blares out around the are a as he drops the mic and exits the arena*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:42 pm

Vortex glares at Udo before speaking into his microphone.

Vortex: You call me a disease?

He steps right up to Udo before carrying on speaking.

Vortex: That's probably been the truest words you have ever spoken since you got here. You are damn right I am a disease. A disease so devastating that it takes hold of those infected and brings them down to their knees. The once dominant become futile. The once strong become weak. The once successful become plagued with questions. You know this better than anyone Udo. Because it is you......and you alone....that the disease I carry now courses through your veins. Circling around your body and congregating on the main pressure point inside you. The place in your body where this disease can do the most damage. Right.......here......

He lifts his finger up and moves it within millimetres of Udo's forehead.

Vortex: You know what disease I am talking about Udo. Even if you won't admit it in front of all these people. Not even in front of your own tag team partner. And no way you would admit in front of me. But you know Udo.....you know the disease I am talking about. And you know the symptoms it brings. Symptoms that will only get worse the more you face me.

He lowers his voice, still staring up at Berg.

Vortex: Do you want to come clean yet Udo? Do you want to let it out? A problem shared is a problem halved. Or do you want to ignore the tell tale signs in the hope you can shake it off? That your fears aren't confirmed. That you're not infected.

He spits out the next words with venom.

Vortex: Well get used to it Udo. You are infected. The pox has taken hold of you and there is no let up now. At Born in Fire you will have to face it once more. The disease which I speak of? Its name is Rupture. And the symptoms? Self.......doubt!

Johnny smirks behind his partner and points his sword at Visage.

Vortex: You know now I have the power Udo. You know that even a man the size of you cannot escape the pain that Rupture delivers. I have lifted you up and then crashed you down. I have made you feel small......defenceless....and weak. The massive behemoth that you used to be, broken down.....piece by piece.....into a snivelling, pathetic and fragile being. You are no monster Udo. You have no power. The advantages you thought you had in build have simply been blown apart by the strength careering around my muscles. And in the end......it is not The Consultancy that is inadequate. It is you......a man whose heart is filled with uncertainty. A man whose breath stinks of fear. A man on the edge of collapse. On edge of yet another.......massive......Rupture!

Vortex turns away and addresses the crowd.

Vortex: You people follow us not because we are funny. Not because of our witty catchphrases. But for the simple reason that you know.......

He turns to Udo again.

Vortex:.....and you know.....that The Consultancy are the best tag team this federation has ever seen. And at Born in Fire, we will finally take what has alluded us for so long. The 6WF tag team titles!

He walks over to Johnny and rests his elbow on his partners shoulder.

Vortex: At Born in Fire.......the hard work pays off when the fun begins. And Udo, enjoy one more sleepless night. Because tomorrow evening, I'm going to send you and your partner straight back to hell. Ruptured body. Ruptured mind. Ruptured aspirations. Ruptured team. Berg and Visage......the talk is over because its too cheap to grab our attention any longer. The action will be brutal. The result will be destruction. And when you are both lying at our feet.....with Resistance lying beside you.......you will all know the true meaning of pain. Courtesy......of The Consultancy!!!

He slams his microphone down as Black Shuck plays loudly. He mouths "see you tomorrow" to Udo as Oko blows a sarcastic kiss to Visage. Then the two men exit the ring and walk up the aisle, with the crowds cheers ringing in their ears.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by xviperx Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:47 am

We join Austin Stevens stood in the pouring rain, the darkness covers his face as he looks down at his watch showing 02:47, a smile covers his face as his features are suddenly illuminated by the light of a zippo lighter, the flame battles against the rain as Austin holds it up and speaks in to the camera.

"So THIS...is where it all begins...this is the start of it all!?"

The camera pans back to reveal Austin stood outside of Wembley Stadium, a huge banner showing the poster for Born In Fire behind him, Austin looks back at it before running his hand over his head and shaking it.

"Now, I get that the idiots think that tomorrow is about control of their precious little show but I have news for them...tomorrow is the day that the nightmare becomes reality...the day that I show the world of 6WF what real wrestling is...and it for sure isn't some fucking pretty boy posers acting like they're something...tomorrow it all fucking begins."

Austin turns his back to the camera and stares at the stadium, he throws the lighter towards it causing it to go out, the footage is plunged in to darkness for a few moments before the person behind the camera goes back to a car, using the headlights to shine on Austin revealing the back of his t-shirt that read "COMPLETE FUCKING CARNAGE"...Austin begins to scream towards the Stadium

"YOU HEAR THAT YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES...TOMORROW, IT ALL FUCKING BEGINS."

Austin stops, his breathing becoming erratic as he turns back to the camera revealing his t-shirt that reads "AUSTIN STEVENS: THE GIMMICK KILLER". He beckons the camera man forwards who moves slowly, Austin grits his teeth walking up and pulling him in close.

"I'm am so fucking sick of what this company stands for, they have the chance to really make a difference...to at least push the boundaries of what wrestling is but they're so caught up in their little dramas...their little soap opera...I'm here to change all of that...I find it funny though, people have been getting online and calling me a fake, a poser...all mouth but no action...once I'm done, they're going to wish I was...sadly for them, they've motivated me even more...they're the ones that make me sick...the ones who watch a couple of shoot interviews and think they know this fucking business...they think they know what's going on...they treat it like a fucking game when it's so much more than that...this is my oxygen, this is my blood and these fucks in 6WF are causing that blood to boil..."

The man behind the camera attempts to calm Austin down but Austin snatches the camera away and pushes him backwards

"Just get in the fucking car...I've got this!"

Austin focuses the camera on his face, the footage is slightly blurred but his snarl is clear to see for everyone watching.

"Now...if you're unlucky enough to know my name then you know what I am capable of, you know what I have done to get what I want and how far my bad intentions run...you probably think you know what is coming next but I am here to tell you...you don't have a fucking clue...tomorrow, it begins...tomorrow, we roll the credits."

Austin drops the camera causing the footage to turn to static for a few seconds before snapping back to normal to show Austin walking away from the camera, he pauses in front of the stadium and crouches down, his hands clawing at his head as the man originally behind the camera picks it up and turns it off.

xviperx

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:39 pm

Tsukasa Yagamura RP
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Failure.... thats's all I see in him is a complete failure...

(Tsukasa is shown preparing his wrestling attire for BIF as he sits in his apartment preparing for Tonight's Match against his Dopant Zero partner)

Tsukasa- I'm tired....he's receive too many opportunities and let them all go to waist. If you want to send a message tonight is the night to surpass him and walk up to the top of the ladder and become a dominant champion!

(Tsukasa pauses)

Tsukasa- Kenzaki I wish you nothing but the best of luck because you will lose your right to compete in 6WF when all of this is over...I am the one who will surpass you and defeat you with my bare hands even if it means ending your career!

I am Hungry!

I am Starving!

Tsukasa- I need for someone to see what I am possessed in doing!

(Tsukasa walks over to a picture frame of Dopant Zero with the tag team belts and rips the photo in half..he throws the ripped photo of Kenzaki in the trash)

Tsukasa- December 15th I will rise up and beat you Kenzaki just wait! Then I will place my seat as the dominate member of Dopant Zero!

(Scene fades away)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:52 pm

Kenzaki Nogami RP
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Kenzaki is shown backstage walking around in a 6WF T Shirt as he is shown in his attire for tonight which is the flag of Japan designed on his trunks. He walks around the arena and out to the side of the building seeing the millions of people waiting on the outside ready to be emitted into the building.)

(Kenzaki looks at the fans as he looks determined)

Kenzaki walks back into the curtains as he walks around and out to the arena with the production crew still assembling the Arena for tonight.

Kenzaki- It all comes down to this....either I make it or break it....

(Kenzaki looks neglected as he walks back inside the curtains...)

(The 6WF Camera Crew zooms in on Kenzaki as he looks to see reporters approaching him)

Kenzaki- I know what's on you're mind and I know the questions you're already going to ask me.....but let me make this clear for you... Tonight's match is my ultimate test...this match tonight determines who was indeed the better man between my former partner and I.... and he is right...

(Kenzaki looks worried)

Kenzaki- I have lost my touch and I have lost the will to compete.... I haven't been on my game as of lately and I do feel lost in the woods abit...

(Kenzaki pauses)

Kenzaki- That's why I must win tonight because if I win tonight then I get not just another opportunity at something that I've been dying to obtain but to be step closer to my destiny of becoming a Champion here in this company!

(Kenzaki pauses)

Kenzaki- I will prove to you all why Kenzaki Nogami is not to be take looks of!

I will prove to you all why Kenzaki Nogami has one of the best flying finishers in 6WF TODAY!

I will show you all why I will beat Tsukasa tonight and prove that there's is not a damn man on this planet that can stop me from obtaining satisfaction and victory!

(Kenzaki pauses)

Kenzaki- Any Questions???

(The reporters all looks determined and hopeful for Kenzaki)

Kenzaki- Now if you excuse me I will take my depart!

(Kenzaki walks off as the scene fades to black)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:44 pm

Hidari Kenji RP
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(THE FOLLOWING PROMO IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY HIDARI KENJI YOUR RE-GENESIS FREEDOM CHAMPION....VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED)

ATTENTION! ALL RISE NOW!

(The scene shows a figure dressed in black at a podium speaking to the men all dressed down in hoodies.)

.....- We are all here today because today is the date that the man you all have been following and leaded by has to prove himself once again as the Champ! His name is you're leader Hidari Kenji!

......- Mr. Kenji my partner and my savior he is here tonight to tell you people that he will defend his honor and secure this brotherhood! You men here tonight is what drives Mr. Kenji to be the most dominate and baddest man right now in 6WF! No one is touching Hidari Kenji! You might as well replace Mr. Kenty with Mr. Kenji to take on Mike Hill! But allies cannot compete against one another!

....- You people are here for one reason and that's to show Mr. Kenji you're most round of applause. You people should be grateful because Mr. Kenji sacrifice soo much for you all! Mr. Kenji is the reaosn why I am alive still to this day and just to be his manager I will take my seat into that position!

......- Here the man who will end the Faith of Cameron Faith TODAY! Your FREEDOM CHAMPION! Mr. Hidari Kenji!!!!!!

(The door swings open as hooded men are walking by in a formation with one of the hooded men holding a black bag with something inside.. Hidari Kenji steps out in his mask with his hoodie on and trackpants...looking around as he steps up to stairs with his Pink Freedom Title in his hand ...he looks around as he removes his mask and places the Freedom Title on the podium...)

Hidari- My people once again welcome and thank you Mr. FP for that introduction... my people you are here to witness my final assassination attempt. Tonight is going to be a challenge because Re-Genesis will be tested tonight and it all lays down on the line tonight and the day after Born In Fire I could be stiil you Champion or not! My people I guaran damn tee you all that I will defeat Cameron Faith tonight!

(Hidari looks amused)

Hidari- This is not a fact but this is truth...that man has been a eyesore for all this time and a ant in the presence he will be taken out by my hand and I will commit the final judgement on Cameron Faith when I take away his faith from him and leave him covered in his own lies and misery!

(The hooded men all cheer in the room as Hidari looks at the Freedom Belt)

Hidari- This belt right here it's design is only something that I can only acknowledge in October for personal reasons but now that it's over... it's time to take it to the final journey!

(Hidari gives the belt to one of the hooded men to throw away as he hands Hidari the black bag)

(Hidari pulls the black bag out revealing a gold 6WF Freeweight Championship with a black strap. Hidari Kenji is engraved in Japanese and the side pendants showcase the Re-Genesis Symbol with Hidari's Mask on the Pendant.)

Hidari- Once again I have redefined the prestige of this Freedom Championship and purify it with true Faith! I Hidari Kenji will set the standards as your King of this industry! I am the man who stands ontop of gods!

I AM A JAPANESE BLACK GOD!

(The hooded men cheer as Hidari raises his title)

Hidari- With this my people! We are all going down to fight!)

(WALK WITH ME!!!)

(Scene fades Away)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Toozey Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:25 pm

we cut to a view of outside wembley stadium where we see james mcmanus stood. he smiles into the camera.

JM- So here we are at wembley for born in fire where for the last 2 I  have stolen the show and I plan on doing that once agan tonight.......and I will. 

Tonight I face finlay in his final ever match and if any of you strawbs think that finlay will walk away with my title think again for this time tommorow my title will still be around my waist. 

I will do anything in my power to keep what is mine and if that means I have to smash poor finlays legs I will, If it means finlay never walks again then so be it. 

I will prove that im the future by destroying the past. Finlay knows I wont go easy on him and I appologise now for what iam willing to do to keep what is mine. But I win by any means neasacary and you all know that. I givey everything to.win and tonight is no different. 

1 story ends tonight,but mine is just beggining and if I can be half as successful as finlay was here i will be a happy man.

Toozey

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:34 pm

Hidari Kenji RP
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(THE FOLLOWING PROMO IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY HIDARI KENJI OF RE-GENESIS AND YOUR RE-GENESIS FREEDOM CHAMPION....VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!!)

(The scene opens up just shortly before Born in Fire is about to start the preshow)

*Viewer Discretion is Advised*

("Essence" blast out the PA loudly as a rounded group of hooded men walks out in a march formation...leaded by is Hidari Kenji in his hoodie as he walks down to the center of the ring  with the hooded man to his side holding up the newly designed Freedom Championship....Hidari walks on the side of the ring as he waves his hands wide open in a almighty position. He climbs inside the ring as he is shown wearing his Re-Genesis hoodie and red track pants)

(Hidari looks around as he see's the arena empty as the scene fades away... The figure man holding  the belt places it in a rest as he takes a microphone and speaks now known as Mr. FP)

Mr. FP- Ladies and Gentlemen of the 6WF Universe we are not taking over your stations because we can we are taking over your tv's because we can! You are watching....listening and learning from the King of the 6WF as of right now! Mr. Hidari Kenji is his name! And I myself.......

(The hooded man takes his robes off REVEALING AS THE FORMER MANAGER OF The Dragon Foo Poo)

Foo Poo- I formerly known as the manager to the former Tag Team Champions in Yarmouth Blade and The Dragon Foo Poo! But now I take under a new name a name that sounds yet as if I am the right handed man of the current 6WF Freedom Champion Mr. Kenji!

(Hidari stares down at Foo Poo)

Foo Poo- My name is now Mr. Po or as I certainly like to say Mr. FP. Today marks the return of Hidari Kenji a man who has been Champion since October! There is no one on this planet right now who can fit into this man's shoes!

Can sit in the same throne

Can takeout this Japanese Dynasty!

Mr. Po- Because all that there is is destruction! Hidari Kenji my Savior and your god of 6WF will be in action tonight to fight against Cameron Faith or as I like to formerly credit his name is Nay Bother!

(Hidari whispers in Mr. Po's ear)

Mr. Po- Cameron Faith what has happened to you since you lost your undeserving Freeweight Championship??? There is no effort anymore it's all like we're handed opportunities now since we couldn't get the job done a first time... Cameron Faith you have become nothing more than a mere image of what you truly are!

Cameron Faith....no no

Nay Bother

You are a drunk!

You are a druggie!

You are a bastard son!

Mr. Po- You are indeed the reason why the Freeweight Championship wasn't ment anything at the time... You are the reason why there are soo many failures in 6WF Today including yourself!

(Mr. Po smirks)

Mr. Po- If you think in your right mind becoming A 3 time Freeweight Champion will occur you are sadly mistaken.. Yes Mr. Kenji was injured still competing since winning the Freedom Title but he has proven to be a much more dominate and better champion than anyone can possibly dream of!

Hidari Kenji is My Champion!

And after tonight he will be the only champion that matters!!!!!!!!!

(Fans outside the Arena are booing)

(As Mr. Po steps down Hidari whispers at him in aggreement)

Hidari-

Cameron Faith let it be known tonight it's you against the Brotherhood!

It's you against Re-Genesis..

It is you against Me.....

Hidari- I'm not going down without a once of bloodrush left in me. One of us will fall and the other will sacrifice his dignity. The reason why you didn't win at before losing to me was out of the fact that you cannot defeat what is unbeatable!

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- I am the reason why 6WF is on life support and the reason why my brotherhood walks and follows me! I am the messiah of wrestling! I am the danger that who they speak of when you wonder!

I AM HIDARI KENJI!

I AM KING HIDARI KENJI!

I AM A JAPANESE BLACK GOD!

Tonight Cameron.....you lose your Faith and become only a mere disappointment..

Tonight I kill Cameron Faith and put a nail on the coffin of Nay Bother

WALK WITH ME!!

(Hidari pauses as he raises the Re-Genesis Freedom Championship in the Air....scene fades to black)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down