6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF BORN IN FIRE! 7th December 2014

2 posters

Go down

6WF BORN IN FIRE! 7th December 2014 Empty 6WF BORN IN FIRE! 7th December 2014

Post by Crimey Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:55 pm

*The arena is about three quarters full and a table is set up in an area up in the seats. Jack Reynolds is sat with Duke McGraw, River Ace and TGA on the table.*

JR: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the 6WF Pre-show, free on 6WF.com. I am sat here with two former GMs of Lockdown and a former world champion. Hello, Duke, River and Teej.

All: Hello Jack.

JR: To start off I don't want to delve into any one match, I want you to explain to the fans, to any new viewers and perhaps to the roster backstage what exactly Born in Fire is all about.

RA: Back in the early days of this company before Cassius Zhi, before JJ Johnson, before Max Adamson it all started with an event, that event was Born in Fire. Now this event was not spectacular, but it was important, people were intrigued, soon wrestlers all over the world were wanting to be apart of 6WF. Born in Fire is the reason I am sat here with you, the reason those guys put their bodies on the line.

DM: When I was running the place it didn't matter whether it was November, July, or February, every day of the year, every show Born in Fire was in our and everybody else's thoughts. It's the biggest event on the calendar and I can't wait for what is sure to be the biggest one of them all!

TGA: I just want to agree with those two. Born in Fire is 6WF's biggest night. As a member of the roster there is nothing more you want than to be on the card, to win your match and for a lucky few, main event it.

JR: As a wrestler, just moments away from your Born in Fire match, how would you be feeling?

RA: Incredibly nervous for sure. This night you can be made, legends are cemented and it's like no other. Born in Fire matches always live long in the memory so you have to make it count.

TGA: River is right, there is a lot of nerves but also excitement. This is a chance to be a part of 6WF history to be talked about for years to come. Born in Fire truly is the place that myth and legend come into reality.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

6WF BORN IN FIRE! 7th December 2014 Empty Re: 6WF BORN IN FIRE! 7th December 2014

Post by Crimey Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:59 pm

'Let it Rock' blasts from the speakers and the camera cuts to the ramp where Alex Daniels steps out. He has a cocky grin and looks down on the rapidly filling seats of fans. He struts down the ramp and then rolls into the ring. Taunting the crowd into the ring.

JR: That's Alex Daniels, he's a hot free agent.

RA: Yeah I've heard a lot about him, he's been making a name for himself on the British wrestling circuits. He is definitely somebody I would have considered to be apart of The Dynasty.

DM: We did send a few scouts to check him out when I was in charge, but his attitude stunk. Let's hope it has improved.

JR: What a place to make your debut, Born in Fire, albeit on the pre-show.

'Buffalo Soldier' plays out and the crowd give a big cheer, Rasta jumps out from behind the curtain and starts clapping the hands of the fans on the ramp.

RA: Is this guy still employed? How does he keep his job?

DM: Little known fact about Rasta is although he's not had much success in wrestling terms, he is an accomplished corporate lawyer and helps out our team here.

JR: You learn something new everyday folks!

Rasta slides into the ring and Alex Daniels wastes no time in stomping on his back. The bell rings and he grabs Rasta and throws him into the corner before getting several strikes in. The referee pulls Daniels back and he laughs before taunting. The crowd boo him loudly.

JR: I see Alex Daniels is wasting no time in making friends here in 6WF.

RA: Sometimes that's what you've got to do, I never wasted my time making friends around here.

TGA: Tell me about it.

Meanwhile in the ring Alex Daniels is stomping repeatedly on the shoulder of Rasta. He lifts him onto his shoulders and hits an impressive Samoan drop. He goes for the cover...

1.........2.kick out!

JR: You've got to feel for Rasta here, chance to maybe restart his career here, get a big win at Born in Fire and instead Alex Daniels has taken him apart.

DM: This is a cut-throat business Jack, just look at us three, up here instead of being in the thick of things. 6WF chews you up and spits you right back out.

Alex Daniels lifts Rasta up and leans him against the ropes, he hits a stiff chop on Rasta's chest.

Crowd: WOOOO!

Rasta flops to the mat and Alex Daniels smugly smirks. He rolls Rasta over with his foot before quickly dropping an elbow on the crowd favourite. Alex Daniels stands up and the crowd boo him as he puts a foot on the bottom rope and starts trash-talking the crowd. Alex Daniels slithers back to the ground and drives a knee into Rasta's ribs. He does this repeatedly until the referee pulls him off.

JR: You can tell this match should have ended minutes ago, Daniels is playing with Rasta here.

RA: He's been handed a unique opportunity, a Born in Fire debut, he has to make the most of it, show everybody what we can do.

Alex Daniels drags Rasta into the corner and then takes a run up before driving his boot into Rasta's head. The referee has to check on Rasta as he may be unconscious. He pushes the referee away and stands up and the crowd give a big cheer. He starts wildly swinging at Alex Daniels and the cocky new wrestler simply smugly grins at Rasta’s attempts to fight back and hits him with an Enziguri. The crack of his boot on Rasta’s head echoes throughout the arena. He covers.

1……….2………..3!

JR: That was thoroughly impressive for a debut, his confidence is not something you often see immediately. 

‘Let it Rock’ booms out and Alex Daniels soaks in the booing atmosphere for a while before the camera cuts back to the panel sat at their desk.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

6WF BORN IN FIRE! 7th December 2014 Empty Re: 6WF BORN IN FIRE! 7th December 2014

Post by Crimey Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:00 pm

JR: So what are everybody’s thoughts on Alex Daniels then?

TGA: He’s obviously a talented wrestler and has confidence in bundles, but he’s got to be careful, the locker room of 6WF don’t deal well with that kind of attitude and he might find himself making enemies quickly.

RA: Yeah that makes sense but at the end of the day this is about making a name for yourself and Alex Daniels damn just made a name for himself.

DM: It’s about a balance for me Jack, it’s all well and good making people notice you, but you’ve got to try and do it the right way. I mean Teej wasn’t all that easy to handle when he was around let’s not forget.

TGA smiles and Jack nods before he claps his hands together.

JR: Let’s get down to it, the world wants to know what three 6WF legends are thinking of tonight’s card, so many big matches with so many consequences. Let’s start with the Fresher’s Ball, a match we haven’t seen for a little while, the winner gets a guaranteed title shot at any time of any of the singles titles that aren’t the world championship. Who do you see winning tonight?

DM: I love this match because too often the viewers of 6WF won’t understand what the other titles do mean to these guys, and they mean a hell of a lot. Fresher’s Ball has people putting their bodies on the line for a shot at one of those championships and that just puts it into perspective for me.

JR: Who do you think will win?

DM: I’m putting my money on Austin Stevens, he’s been around the big boys in 6WF for a while and has gone toe to toe with some of the greats, he’s definitely winning for me.

TGA: I’ve got to disagree, my money is on Udo Berg, a match like this his size is going to be a big advantage, the other guys aren’t monsters, he is.

RA: I’m going for Kenji Hidari, he’s held gold before, he knows what it’s all about. Empire could then have 3 championships.

JR: Interesting, then up next we will have Nemesis v Cassius, a meeting of 6WF’s two biggest monsters of all time, where does your money lie?
RA: Cassius Zhi all the way, Nemesis is from a different age, Cassius Zhi is a modern wrestler, look at all the different techniques he manages. He’s one of the most dominating world champions of all time and Nemesis simply cannot compete with that.

TGA: I’m going for Nemesis here, he’s got the backing of the crowd, since he returned he’s been on fire and Cassius Zhi is too driven by emotion to cope with Nemesis’ steely determination.

DM: I’m not even sure we will find a winner tonight, all I know is these two are going to end up destroying each other.

JR: Tag Team Title match now guys, two strong teams, whose going home with the gold tonight?

TGA: Parasite Killers, I think Empire are a very good fluid team, but Parasite Killers have a bit of an edge to them.

RA: Empire, they’re slick together, they’re capable of out-maneuvering any opponents and the Parasite Killers have had a lot of problems in the past.

DM: Got to agree with River on this one, Empire to win.

JR: Two titles on the line in the next one, Cameron Faith versus Mike Hill.

RA: Mike Hill is going home with the gold, Cameron Faith will have one eye on the Fight for the Right and not be able to win.

TGA: I think Mike Hill as well, he’s got that edge of experience and he knows he can go into this match 100% can you say the same for Cameron Faith?

DM: I think Cameron Faith, but will he regret putting effort into this match and losing out on the chance of Fight for the Right briefcase?

JR: A lot of questions thrown up by that match. Crime Lord versus Mr. Kenty?

TGA: I actually think we might see Kenty snap in this match, we know the crowd have been on his back recently and Crime Lord is very good at mind games, which could prove Kenty’s downfall.

DM: There’s a lot more riding on this one for Kenty you feel than Crime Lord, Kenty is trying to win over the fans again while Crime Lord isn’t as interested in winning as he is just breaking Kenty’s spirit.

RA: I’m going for Crime Lord, Dynasty experience trumps Kenty’s youthful style.

JR: Fight for the Right, Kincade/Faith?

RA: I’m going for Cameron Faith, he will saved himself for this one and Kincade might not be expecting him to be so fresh.

DM: I’m going for Kincade, he’ll have retained the belts earlier in the night but be too tired by the time this match comes round.
TGA: I’m going for Cameron Faith, I feel like this match will be more important to him and he’ll leave with the Fight for the Right shot.

JR: And the Main Event, Patricks, Adamson, Saint, who do you see winning?

DM: I actually think The Saint will retain, he’s been there and done it as champion, he’s got less emotions going into the match than Patricks and Adamson do and he can use that to his advantage.

RA: Max Adamson will come home with the gold, he’s no longer the best to never win the gold and I can retake that mantle.

TGA: It will be Chris Patricks’ night, he’s on a path to redemption and it will be completed tonight!

JR: Well that’s all we’ve got time for on the Born in Fire pre-show, get your TVs ready, get your food and drink out of the fridge and get ready for BORN IN FIRE!!!

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:03 pm

*The crowd is packed out in the arena. The Born in Fire banners have been draped from the rafters, fireworks are going off all around the arena, great pillars are erected around the arena with images of 6WF's finest performers, JJ Johnson, Cassius, TGA, Crime Lord, Max Adamson, Mike Hill, Nemesis, Hobo, Enforcer and so many more. But this year is that little bit different as the pillars show the future and present of 6WF – Chris Patricks, Mr Kenty, Cameron Faith, Logan Kincade and Dopant Zero.

The lights in the arena then dim to nothing but a low flicker, the crowd in the arena are silenced, as the Tron has switched on. A low beating sound begins to play around the arena before the music starts. On the torn words in gold begin to appears, shinning as bright as the sun in an arena which is now as dark as night. The words read “7th of December, 2014". Suddenly a voice is heard booming out into the arena, low and powerful sending shivers down the spin of everyone here in the audience.

VO: "This is the hallowed ring for some, the battle arena for others, but for most it is all they have known and all they shall ever know."

Images flash across the tron as another song beings to play. Images begin to appear on the tron, Max Adamson standing tall at Redemption with the 6WF Undisputed Title in his hands, Mike Hill laying on the mat after being knocked out by the Dylan Armstrong, Crime Lord at the time of the Syndicate with GDC and Triple D at his back and finally The Saint wearing the 6WF Title around his waist. Voice continues.

VO: "Champions shall be born tonight, Gods created, and enemies destroyed. Fire shall cleanse the 6WF and blood shall reign. Only one man can walk out as Champion, only one man can claim to be undisputed in his glory"

Images appear of shadows in the background of the 6WF Undisputed Title, three hands come out from the shadows to try and grab the belt but only one can and pulls it towards him and begins to walk away. The shadows disappear to show Saint with the title draped over his shoulder and Max Adamson and Chris Patricks ready to charge.

VO: The heavens have opened as the divine still reigns in the land of terror and horror but from Down Under a pretender lurks and is ready to pounce. He has held the title before and he is looking to win again.

The images turn to the final night of lockdown as Saint lays on the mat motionless covered in his own blood and Max Adamson scrolls his signature onto a contract. The images shows a bloody contract for a world title match at Born In Fire, on the contract is the names, Saint, Christopher Patricks and Max Adamson! 

MW: This is going to be a main event to remember.

RJ: Saint sealed his own Destiny back at… well Destiny. Max is going to take back what is rightfully his!

The Images return to the two men in the ring. The object between then can be seen in a distorted view, it a championship of some kind. Eventually the image is more clear and all that can be see is the name written on the bottom of the championship. Many of the fans in the arena begin to stir and some call out vile statements. The name reads Cassius Zhi and then the voice speaks again.

VO: Few have faced each other on the grandest stage of them all and few have lived through it to tell the tale. It is a test of will power, a test of your desire, and a test of who you are.

Other strange voices can be heard, but they are much more familiar than the one that has just preceded them. They speak with passion but one is clearly spoken with hatred and a twisting resentment, another with hope and with belief and the last with a self-righteous tone. 

"It was my title, my legacy, my destiny! I should be the champion but by the end of tonight I will be again!"

"I’m the underdog, I’m the David to these Goliaths. But I have something these two will never understand, the belief of the entire 6WF universe. I will defend the beliefs of the 6WF, I will win not for me but for them and give them a champion they deserve."
“The end for these pretenders is near, the heavens shall open wide and I shall deliver them the divine punished they have long been asking for. Fire cannot touch a Saint!”

Finally the camera reach the faces of the competitors, standing in the ring is the 6WF Undisputed World Champion Saint and his opponents at Born In Fire, the enigma, Chris Patricks and the Australian Phenomenon, Max Adamson. Sounds can be heard from the crowd, chanting Patrick's name and cries of hatred for Max Adamson. Both Max and Chris are enjoying the fans reactions but all the while Saint stands still and unmoving, his eyes ever fixed on the prize, the 6WF Undisputed World Title. Suddenly a new set of music begins to play.

Max Adamson: The time has come for me to claim my destiny. The Australian Phenom, The Incredible Hunk, The Thunder from Down Under, The Wrestling Wallaby, The Monday/Thursday/Saturday Night Draw, Mr. Australia, The Australian Champion. Is going to be the UNDISPUTED WORLD CHAMPION!

Chris Patricks: They don’t call me “the enigma” for nothing but come the end of the night there is going to be no surprises as to who is the winner. At the end the 6WF arena will shake to the name CHIRS PATRICKS!

The Saint: No force on heaven or earth can take what is mine! I am the champion and I will forever be!

Images are shown of Destiny, Saint hold high the 6WF World Title, of Max Adamson inconsolable and of Chris Patricks winning the Gold Rush to claim his shot at Born in Fire for the World Championship!

VO: The players have been choose and the stage is set for London! 

RJ: No one has ever out preformed Max Adamson on the big stage, he is the Australian Phenomenon!  

MW: Its Saint vs Patricks vs Adamson! There is no telling who is gonna win this match!

Images are shown of the 6WF Undisputed Championship. Another song begins to play. Hope is filled in the arena as images are shown of Chris Patricks defeating both Adamson and Saint in matches past.

VO: The Enigma, the people’s choice, the returning glory, the underdog, Chris Patricks won the Gold Rush to claim his chance at greatness. All forces from the above and the down under have tried to stop him making his date with destiny and they have failed. The people will have their champion fight!

Suddenly the lights around the arena burst on, flashlight of blue and green zoom around the arena lighting every part of it. The faces go insane as they see that all this light is emanating from the Statue of Chris Patricks. The tron flashes on to show Chris standing a top the turnbuckle after winning the Gold Rush. 

Chris Patricks: I will win this match! I will walk into Wembley your champion but I will leave the 6WF’s Undisputed Champion! 

Screaming fans can be heard all around the arena, on the screen an image of Chris Patricks standing in the ring after eliminated Max Adamson from the Gold Rush and wagging his finger at Max telling him to walk backstage. The Fans are loving it until finally the voice begins to speak again and a much darker and depressing song begins to play and the lights around the arena turn out. Underneath the now familiar voice is the sound of Australian laughter.

VO: Eliminated, forgotten, tossed aside by those that were meant to protect him! The hulk has come back with a vengeance. A stolen title, an unquenchable thirst for the limelight, a desire unsquashable! A Champion in all but name!

Suddenly on the Tron are images of a bruised, battered and bloodied Saint and Patricks. They fade into images of Max Adamson in the ring with the 6WF World title around his waist and across his shoulder. The fans are booing their now fallen hero and wince as they image turns to Max cyloning Saint’s face onto the championship belt. Yet the screen begins to fade into black as a spotlight fallen into the centre of the ring where all there is a single halo.

VO: All the legends of the business, all the monsters that the 6WF has ever given birth to, the rich and the mighty, the powerful and the great. All have had to face The Saint, all have had to face the divine fury of the 6WF’s greatest champion.

Saint: Come the climax of Born in Fire, I shall be the Champion because I am unbeatable! I am immortal! I am the only divine power on this earth! I simply cannot be beat!

VO: Only one can claim the immortality that the victory shall bring, only one can truly be called the Undisputed champion of the 6WF. On this night, the most scared of nights, only one shall be proven to have been BORN IN FIRE!

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:20 pm

"Fire" by Kasabian kicks in through the speakers and the 80,000 strong crowd packed inside Wembley are making a huge amount of noise as 6WF Born In Fire 2014 goes live to air and an array of pyrotechnics and strobe lighting illuminate the stage. The camera pans around the arena, showing some of the famous fans in attendance this evening. Mario Balotelli is shown sat amongst the fans, while Roy Hodgson is up in the corporate boxes. Jimmy Bullard is crowd surfing while Ashley Roberts and Laura Whitmore are wearing Standard Mike Hill T-Shirts which is given a loud cheer by the Wembley crowd.

The camera then pans to a variety of 6WF legends who are in one section of the crowd. The pre-show panel is all there, alongside Marshall Murdoch, GDC, Tyson Armstrong, Scorpion, Killer and the main-stay of all Born In Fires, Diablo. Finally the camera goes to the commentary desk, with RJ and Michael Wire dressed in Tuxedo's.

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, good evening and welcome to the greatest show of them all! 6WF's biggest Pay Per View of the year, our anniversary show, 6WF BORN IN FIRE! We are live and exclusive on Eurosport and Eurosport HD. I'm RJ and this is my broadcast partner, Michael Wire, and we will be taking you through the action tonight. Evening Michael.

MW: Good evening RJ, and good evening to the millions of fans watching at home and to the 80,000 fans packed inside Wembley Arena tonight. What a noise that is being generated here, as these fans eagerly anticipate the start of Born In Fire!

RJ: And who can blame them? What a show we have in store for these fans tonight, a show jam-packed with exciting matches. Huge prizes await at the end of two of them, there is of course all of the title action scheduled for tonight and some are simply all about settling old scores.

MW: This is the end of the 6WF year, tonight marks the finishing point for feuds and rivalries. This is the biggest stage of them all, and the highest pressure occasion these wrestlers will ever be in. Who will thrive? Who will survive? Stay tuned throughout the night to find out.

The cameras pan to the fans who are holding aloft various signs.

"I have Faith in you Mike!"
"Max Adamson, you will be Sainted"
"We love Chris Patricks"
"Someone teach Tom Ree a lesson"
"Who needs I'm a celebrity?"
"Nemesis #1808"
"Kenty sucks"
"Kenty is my hero"
"The Empire will fall"

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:27 pm

The scene takes place inside of a room where we see a flag entitled The Empire in black and white. Tsukasa and Kenzaki both walk in with the tag team title belts around their waist as Hidari Kenji comes walking in sitting down facing camera men and reporters.

Kenji Hidari is seated, while he is flanked by Tsukasa Yagurama and Kenzaki Nogami. They smirk as Hidari nods, signalling that the questions may begin.

Reporter 1: Kenji let's begin with you, how confident are you of winning the Freshers Ball match?

Kenji: Very...next question.

Reporter 2: What about Dopant Zero? Are you confident they will still be tag team champions?

Kenji: Supremely confident. What's next?

Reporter 3: Have The Empire achieved what you have wanted so far?

Kenji: We came here to dominate. I organized this group to not just takeover 6WF but to seize it from it's power and take what is rightfully ours. The tag team titles were Dopant Zero's, and they won those back quickly. And I can assure you, they will not be losing them any time soon.

And as for me, my ultimate goal is the 6WF World Heavyweight Championship, but whilst I continue to be held back by the establishment, I am more than happy to cause havoc with the Freshers Ball Contract that I will win tonight. I said that this will be our year, and tonight marks the crowning point thus far of The Empire's existence.

Anyone who gets in my way tonight will get hurt. Anyone who tries to stop me tonight will be left in a wreckage on the canvas. We have changed, Team Japan is no more, The Empire is a much stronger unit. The Empire is the future, and you will witness why tonight. End of the questions.

*Hidari gets up and walks out of the room, soon followed by his Empire allies.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:27 pm

The scene opens with the camera close up on a slowly spinning globe. A finger slowly approaches it and begins to put his finger on it. The globe rapidly slows down before resting on Greece.

"Greece! Probably a country that most of you know as being in economic turmoil.

A few nods around the room

"It is actually a historically strong country. Ancient Greece was one of the strongest and most modernised countries around at that point."

He strides over the board.

"Thankfully this week, we have received sufficient attendance. Unfortunately last week there was some kind of problem with getting people here. I refuse to lower myself to such a paltry audience. But thankfully you are all back this week and eager to learn. Remember though in order to avoid disappointment next week, please arrive in plenty of time. You can prosper. You will improve."

RJ "Can we not have another week off?"

MW "I imagine people like you are his prime targets."

"Today it is time for lesson 18. How time flies. We will be looking in depth at Greek mythology. First we will be doing a bit of a study. I previously done this with some of my students and found the results fascinating. Everyone knows that Greek mythology involved numerous Gods and Goddesses who all stood for something or other. So which God would like to be. Hands up and I will come to you!"

Hands fly up around the room. The first person Tom gestures toward is a 6'2 man with muscular arms and brown hair.

"I would be Ares. The Greek god of War. If I was him, I could overcome anyone."

Tom had slowly edged towards this man lets out a smile before turning around and walking back towards his whiteboard.

"Ares was an interesting character. An incredible physical specimen, he was portrayed as hot headed and often let his blood lusting ways overcome him. Perhaps the better War god and the one who identify more with was Athena. This was seen at the Trojan War where Ares was on the defeated side against Athena. Athena was not a god of war but rather one of intelligence. This intelligence was shown in her military generalship. She would use tactics and skill to overcome the rabid violence of Ares. Sometimes this is necessary in battles, to control violent tendencies. As counter intuitive as it sounds; violence can lose you a fight. Tactics and intelligence is more likely to win. Who else would people like to be?"

Once again numerous hands shoot up. Tom picks a mixed race man with short black hair.

"Well surely people want to be Zeus. He is the father of the Gods so having his powers would be great."

Tom nods

"I suppose in theory that should be a very good answer. But the powers of Zeus are actually not that great. His powers mainly related to weather and justice. Zeus, Ares and Aphrodite are three most common answers I get when doing this. But my two would not be any of them. My first choice would be Athena, which I would back up with the Moirai. The three white robed men were incarnations of destiny. They controlled your fate from life to death. Sometimes things are just written for you. It's the journey that makes your life rather than the destination. And I know it is fate that I win the Freshers Ball. A freshman is a term that had made it's way over from the education sphere. I have also made my way over from education. I have had two opportunities in huge matches to establish myself in the title picture and each time I have made a dent but not really got anywhere. First it was the Gold Rush where I eliminated Cassius but then ended up out not long after. I would also eliminate him in a singles match in the Fight for The Right tournament and rising star Cameron Faith struggled to get rid of me. Mike Hill had to provide a helping hand. Well this is third time lucky. You will see that fate is real. You will observe destiny at work. You will witness the personification of excellence. You will believe. You will learn. Class dismissed."

Tom Ree quickly leaves

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:32 pm

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, we are just moments away from the first match of the night, the Freshers Ball Ladder Match!

MW: But first, let's take a look at home some of the competitors are preparing for this match-up...

*The screen splits into three, showing Austin Stevens, Ethan Knight and Udo Berg in their respective locker-rooms making their final preparations. The camera first zooms in on Knight, who is sat on a bench, his head down with a towel draped over it while loud, pumping rock music can be heard in the background.

The camera flicks to Udo Berg, who has just walked out of his locker-room. He storms down the corridor, shoving people out of the way as he storms towards the curtain area. He simply glares at some of the wrestlers staring at him in awe.

Finally, Austin Stevens is shown. He is still in his locker-room, sat on a chair. He gets to his feet, picking up the chair. He smashes it into the locker, denting it, before throwing the chair against the wall. Stevens barges through the door, it slams shut and Born In Fire goes to a commercial before the first match of the evening.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:35 pm

Match 1

Freshers Ball Ladder Match

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, it's time for the first match of Born In Fire, and we are starting proceedings off with a bang tonight!

MW: We certainly are RJ, with this match seeing the return of the Freshers Ball contract, and we have 5 men competing it for the contract.

RJ: And it's not just any match, it's a ladder match, which means we should be in for carnage from the very beginning of the show.

MW: It's a huge prize RJ, a shot at any of the Hardcore, European or Freeweight Title that can be cashed in at any moment. These 5 will be putting it all on the line this evening, in the hope of getting that chance.

"Successful" hits and the crowd greet the arrival of the teacher with boos as Tom Ree marches out onto the stage, carrying his now trademark briefcase with him. He climbs up the steel steps and then in through the middle rope, he rests his briefcase in the corner before pacing around the ring.

RJ: The last man added to this match, it looked like Ree could have been heading to the Fight for The Right final later in the night, until Mike Hill interfered.

MW: Well this is one hell of a consolation prize should he win RJ!

“Sonne” by Rammstein kicks in and the crowd starts booing,

Eins..
zwei..
drei..
vier..
fünf..
sechs..
sieben..
acht..
neun..
aus!

The guitars explode out of the arena speakers as the giant frame of Udo Berg steps out of onto the dry ice filled stage. Udo stands tall at the top of the stage before stomping down the ramp, he climbs over the top rope and into the ring.

MW: For some, a ladder match is all about the gravity-defying aerial moves, but just think of the damage Berg can cause with all these ladders that are surrounding the ringside area.

"Come with me" hits and the crowd give a polite cheer as Ethan Knight strolls out onto the stage. His head is bowed, staring down at the ground with a towel draped over it. Knight continues walking down the ramp with his head bowed, he climbs up the turnbuckles before wiping his head and arms with the towel, before throwing it into the crowd.

RJ: Certainly the crowd's favourite in this match, Knight doesn't have a lot of experience, but some would suggest that's a good think. He'll be fearless coming into this match.

"The Essence" kicks in, Kenji Hidari strides out looking focused as he stares down at Knight in the ring. The crowd are booing Hidari as he walks down the ramp, stepping around one of the ladders placed on the ramp, before rolling into the ring.

MW: Hidari walking around that ladder, clearly not wanting to bring any bad luck his way in this match. And luck is a big factor in these matches, spotting the right time to climb the ladder and grab the contract.

The stage begins to fill with smoke and the lights go down as a figure appears amongst the smoke, the lights go on as “Defective Breed” begins to blast out of the speakers. Austin walks down to the ring, he deliberately does walk under the ladders before digging under the ring. He grabs a steel chair and slides in.

RJ: Stevens looks like he's ready to get things started right now!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell barely has time to ring as Stevens slides into the ring, gets to his feet and then immediately drives the steel chair into the gut of Ethan Knight. He lurches forward, and Hidari quickly swoops in, throwing Knight through the middle rope down to the outside and stepping out after him.

In the ring, Tom Ree runs at Stevens. The former Hardcore champion ducks a clothesline attempt before smashing the steel chair into the back of Ree, who falls forward to the mat. Stevens turns and swings the chair at the giant Udo Berg, but he grabs the chair and pulls it away from Stevens. He then throws it back to Austin, he smiles only for Berg to then boot the chair into the face of Austin.

Berg picks up Stevens, slinging him to the corner before grabbing the chair and driving it repeatedly into the gut of the former Hardcore champion. He whips Stevens across to the opposite corner of the ring, before running in and hitting a big splash. Stevens slumps forward, Berg again goes for the steel chair, this time sitting it upright. He places Stevens head on the chair before brutally stomping down, causing the chair to collapse.

RJ: Wow!

MW: What a start to the match this is from Udo Berg!

Udo steps out of the ring to the outside, where he grabs the first ladder he sees, which is one of the smaller ones available to him. He slides that into the ring, setting it up. The camera quickly pans to Kenji Hidari, who is driving Ethan Knight's head into the steel barrier at ringside. He then drags Knight away from the barriers, driving him head-first into the steel ring post. Knight stumbles back, Hidari runs in at him going for a clothesline but Knight counters with a snap powerslam.

He drags Hidari towards the steel steps, proceeding to drive his head down into them. The camera goes back to the ring, where Udo Berg is climbing the ladder he's bought into the ring.

MW: Would you look at that? Berg's got the smallest ladder out there, but because of his height, that's all he needs to be able to reach the contract which is hanging high above this ring.

Tom Ree is up, he gets to his feet and starts climbing the ladder on the same side as Udo, punching away at his back but to very little avail. He tries some knees to the back, but Udo is still strongly entrenched on the ladder. Austin Stevens is up just as Ree is elbowed off his position on the ladder by Berg. Ree and Stevens look towards Berg simultaneously, they grab a leg each and hit a double powerbomb, sending Berg down to the canvas. He rolls out of the ring to recover.

Ree and Stevens turn to each other, the stare down for a moment before the two start exchanging punches in the middle of the ring. Stevens gets the advantage with a stiff European Uppercut, he then smashes the head of Ree into one of the steps on the ladder. The Teacher staggers back, and on this occassion, Stevens Irish whips him into the ladder, which falls down with the force of the Irish whip.

RJ: This is the environment Stevens thrives in, anything goes and a whole manner of weapons at his disposal.

Stevens folds the smaller ladder up, he lies it on the mat before picking up the Teacher. He hits a couple more punches before dragging in Ree and throwing him down onto the ladder with a gutwrench suplex. Ree rolls off the ladder, clutching at his back in agony. Stevens sits the ladder up in the corner, he drags over Ree, hitting a suplex into the ladder. Stevens quickly goes to the outside, bringing in a larger ladder. He hits a couple of hard boots to the gut of Ree for good measure before setting the ladder up directly underneath the contract.

MW: Stevens really is destroying Tom Ree at the moment.

On the outside, Knight goes for an Irish whip on Hidari, attempting to send him into the time-keepers area. Hidari reverses the momentum, and Knight flies into the time-keepers area. He pulls himself up, Hidari drags him back over towards the steel steps. He lifts Knight up and nails a belly to belly suplex on the steel steps. The Empire leader quickly rolls into the ring as he sees Stevens climbing up the ladder.

Hidari quickly grabs the small ladder out of the corner, standing it up behind Stevens. He climbs up to the top, then hitting a series of roundhouse kicks to the back of Stevens. He then pulls the former Hardcore champion down from his ladder, nailing a number of big elbows down into the head of Stevens. Eventually, he throws Stevens down from the ladder to the canvas.

The Empire man then steps across onto the long ladder, climbing it as quickly as he can. Udo Berg steps over the top rope into the ring, and immediately shows the advantage his height gives him.

MW: Look at that! He's just dragged Hidari down from near the top of that ladder without even having to climb it.

He has Hidari on his shoulders in an electric chair position, but he instead spins Hidari around, driving him down to the canvas with a powerbomb, dropping him right on Stevens. Berg starts climbing up the ladder himself.

RJ: No-one can get close to that contract!

MW: Tom Ree's adding another ladder to the mix, I'm not sure how clever this is from The Teacher.

Ree has the ladder in his hands and immediately drives it into the back of Berg. Ree continues driving the ladder into the back of Udo Berg, until the monster falls off the ladder. Ree immediately places the ladder on the canvas, He lifts up Udo Berg, kicking him in the stomach before delivering the Last Lesson onto the ladder!

RJ: Ree showing his Hardcore credentials there.

Tom Ree rolls Berg out under the bottom rope, he picks up the ladder only for Ethan Knight to be stood on the ring apron. He springboards in, hitting a missile dropkick that knocks the ladder into the face of Ree. He stumbles backwards, Knight runs in and knocks him down with a clothesline. Knight grabs the small ladder...

Crash!

Knight smashes the ladder into the face of Ree, who drops to the canvas. Ree stirs up and Knight nails a 2nd shot with the ladder and Ree is sent flying over the top rope. Knight then throws the small ladder down onto the prone body of Ree on the outside.

Knight begins climbing up the ladder towards the contract, Austin Stevens is up on his feet and he climbs up the opposite side of the ladder. The two start trading blows at the top of the ladder, taking it in turns to nail clubbing haymakers on one and another. Stevens shows all his experience of the Hardcore division by driving the head of Knight down into the top of the ladder.

However, Ethan Knight is quick to learn by doing exactly the same on Stevens. He follows that up with a headbutt, only for Stevens to reply with a stiff European Uppercut to the chin. Stevens continues with the European Uppercuts until Knight is sent toppling off the ladder to the canvas. He climbs to the top of the ladder...

MW: What is Stevens doing? Grab the contract man!

RJ: We know that Stevens much prefers inflicting pain to personal reward...

MW: Flying lariat on Knight from the top of the ladder.

Stevens gets to his feet, but he walks straight into a big boot from Udo Berg. Udo quickly folds the ladder up, Stevens rolls up and Berg crashes the ladder into the head of Stevens. Knight is next up and he receives exactly the same treatment. Knight and Stevens are lay out on the mat, Berg lifts the ladder up before dropping it down on both men!

Tom Ree pulls himself up using the commentary table, he is about to step back into the ring when Udo Berg throws the ladder out of the ring and down onto Ree, who falls down to the floor. There is only one ladder left in the ring, Berg drags it out of the corner and stands it up in the middle of the ring, climbing up.

Hidari is up in the ring, but instead of going straight at Berg, he rolls to the outside and brings in a second ladder. He doesn't stand the ladder up by itself, instead resting it against the other ladder. Hidari then runs up the first ladder, right onto the top rung of the ladder Berg was climbing...

RJ: Oh my god!

MW: Shining wizard from Hidari!

RJ: It sent both men flying off the ladder though!

Kenji gets to his feet quickly, he rolls Berg out under the bottom rope. Then Hidari starts making his way towards the contract seemingly unopposed...

RJ: This is Hidari's for the taking!

MW: He's unopposed...

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:35 pm

RJ: Nope, here comes Austin Stevens!

Stevens climbs up the ladder, he grabs Hidari by the waist...

MW: German suplex from Austin Stevens!

RJ: Hidari sent down to the outside!

Austin Stevens rolls out under the bottom rope. He grabs Hidari and throws him head first into a ladder. Stevens removes the ladder from Ree, before scooping Hidari onto his shoulders. He nails a Samoan drop, he then lifts Hidari up and starts driving his head into the announce table as RJ and Wire leap out of the way.

In the ring, Ethan Knight has stirred to his feet and moves the ladder towards the ropes. He climbs up to the top...

MW: What is Knight thinking here...

RJ: THAT WAS AMAZING!

MW: CROSSBODY BLOCK ONTO THE OTHER FOUR COMPETITORS!

RJ: Knight's gone high-risk and it's paid off for him!

All 5 men are down on the outside. Knight is the first one to stir, he rolls into the ring but is closely followed by Austin Stevens. They make their way up the ladder simultaneously...

MW: It's down to these two again!

Knight and Stevens reach the top of the ladder, and once more they start exchanging punches at the top of it. No-one gains a clear advantage as punches continue to be reined in by both of the competitors, clearly desperate to capture the freshers ball contract. Stevens makes a grab for the title, Knight quickly hits a body punch.

This gives him an advantage and Knight reins punches down on the head of Stevens, who slips down off the ladder slightly, falling a few rungs lower. This looks to have given Knight the chance to grab the contract, only for Kenji Hidari to set up a ladder in the corner. He climbs up to the top rope, before springing onto the ladder, landing on the rungs which Stevens had dropped back from.

RJ: Stunning athleticism from Kenji Hidari!

Hidari hits Knight with a forearm smash, before climbing onto the top of the ladder. He makes a grab for the contract, Knight quickly places his head underneath Hidari, trying for a back body drop!

MW: WHAT A COUNTER!

RJ: SUNSET FLIP POWERBOMB FROM HIDARI!

Kenji drills Knight into the canvas, Hidari stirs and makes his way up the ladder sharply. He reaches the penultimate rung of the ladder when Austin Stevens rolls in. He swipes the ladder away from Hidari, who somehow manages to grab the clip which has the contract's clipboard attached to it.

RJ: Hidari clinging on for dear life!

MW: OUCH!

RJ: STEVENS JUST NAILED HIDARI WITH THE LADDER! HE SMASHED HIM WITH THE LADDER AND SENT KENJI FLYING!

Stevens sets the ladder up once again in the middle of the ring, he makes his ascent to the top...

RJ: He's got it!

MW: HERE COMES BERG!

RJ: I DON'T KNOW HOW SOME OF THESE WRESTLERS ARE GETTING UP!

Berg steps into the ring over the top rope, but he doesn't start climbing the ladder, instead he picks it up...

RJ: I don't believe what I'm seeing...

MW: Berg has picked up and moved the ladder away from the contract!

RJ: Stevens is absolutely helpless here!

MW: What's he doing now?

RJ: No! Don't do it Udo! Don't!

MW: OH MY!

RJ: THROUGH THE SPANISH ANNOUNCE TABLE!

Crowd: HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

RJ: That was unbelievable!

MW: Stevens must have broken his neck!

The replays show Udo Berg pushing the ladder over, which sends Stevens flying out of the ring from the top of the ladder all the way down and through the Spanish Announce table. Berg watches on, smiling for a moment, before moving the ladder back to the middle of the ring. Udo climbs the ladder, slowly but surely...

RJ: He's going to win it! Berg is taking that contract!

MW: No he isn't RJ!

RJ: What now?!

MW: TOM REE IS BACK IN THE GAME!

RJ: AND HE'S ARMED WITH HIS BRIEFCASE!

Ree rolls into the ring, grabbing his briefcase from out of the corner. He quickly proceeds to drive the briefcase into the right knee of Berg, smashing the briefcase into the knee until Berg drops down off the ladder. Ree continues smashing away at Berg's knee, before rolling out of the ring.

He brings in a small ladder, he places Berg's legs within the ladder and then stomps down repeatedly!

RJ: Ree is going to break his leg!

MW: That's what he's hoping!

RJ: Great tactics from Ree, injure the knee and Berg won't be able to climb the ladder.

MW: He's the most intelligent man in 6WF, what else would you expect from him?!

Ree eventually relents with the stomps, before walking towards the big ladder. He steadily makes his way up to the top step of the ladder. He reaches above his head...

RJ: REE HAS THE CONTRACT!

MW: REE WINS IT! REE WINS IT!

RJ: TOM REE HAS WON THE FRESHERS BALL MATCH!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Mike Bird: Ladies and Gentleman...the winner of this match and the winner of the FRESHERS BALL CONTRACT...THE TEACHER...TOM REE!

The crowd descend into boos as Ree stands on top of the ladder, holding the contract high above his head as he surveys the wreckage around him, none more so than the prone body of Stevens amongst the remains of the commentary desk.

MW: What a win for Tom Ree!

RJ: A superb, resilient display from Ree and he timed his ascent to perfection.

MW: I think this won't be the first time we see Tom Ree celebrating at Born In Fire!

Ree climbs down the ladder, he grabs his briefcase, opens it with a grin before placing the contract inside.

RJ: Ree is going to be incredibly dangerous with that contract at his disposal.

MW: Especially with his intelligence and ability to understand the situation, like the way he timed his attack today.

Ree holds the briefcase above his head as Born In Fire goes to a commercial break.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:44 pm

RJ: A HUGE Born in Fire match-up is next, the two biggest monsters 6WF has ever had, the conquering, destroying, the greatest big man in 6WF history Nemesis takes on the master of psychological warfare, the possibly insane, one of the greatest world champions in 6WF history; Cassius Zhi.

MW: This used to be a match of dreams, or nightmares, Cassius Zhi and Nemesis never really crossed paths in the past but when Cassius Zhi attempted his hostile takeover of 6WF there was only one man that the 6WF crowd knew had what it took to stop Cassius Zhi’s most daring and insane plot of all time….Nemesis.

RJ: It all started when 6WF wrestlers were repeatedly struck by attacks by hooded men.

*Footage is shown of Johnny Oko, Vortex, Crime Lord all being attacked by hooded men in the ring. It cuts to Kenty’s title win in May.
MW: Not them again!

RJ: Get them out of here someone, Kenty should have his moment. This is a disgrace, where the hell is security?

MY: OH MY GOD HOW MANY OF THEM IS THERE?!

RJ: THERE'S EVEN MORE THAN LAST TIME
The hooded men are shown on the top of the stage, again they part and this time there is 10 men striding out onto the stage between them. They march down to the ring, Kenty drops his title belts and leaves them in the ring. 

MW: Kenty proving that he's going to be a fighting champion from the very start.

RJ: This isn't a good idea Michael, Kenty is risking his career trying to fight all of these men by himself...

MW: Well he isn't alone RJ, The Saint is going to join him!

Saint and Kenty slide out of the ring to huge cheers, they await the hooded men and dive towards them, flailing away with punches. The duo manage to fight a few off but are soon swarmed on by the rest of the group, who out-number and over-power the two men with ease.

They pummel, kick and knee away at The Saint and Kenty until they are left in a heap on the ramp. At this point, some of the men roll into the ring. They pick up Max Adamson and launch him out of the ring, before throwing out the two world title belts as well.

Around the outside of the ring, Alex Walker and Logan Kincade are picked up by some of the other hooded men who punch away at them before throwing them into the pile of beaten down bodies that is being built up on the ramp.

RJ: They have taken everyone out here, there is no pattern to these attacks, it's different people every time.

MW: What the hell do they want? What is their message? What point are they trying to make? 

RJ: Most importantly, who the hell are they?!

MW: I have no idea RJ, I don't know who they could be, there is that many of them.

RJ: The hooded men then revealed themselves as some sort of cult, devoted to Cassius Zhi.

The army of men drop pull back their hoods and drop their robes all at once. Kenty looks around the ring, shocked. Every figure has a shaved head, bared and scarred torso, and orange Tibetan pants. The camera pans around the previously covered face of each one once again to reveal a score of unremarkable individuals who speak again in unison. 

… I....Am.....Cassius.......Zhi!

MW: We soon found out it was indeed Cassius Zhi behind it all.

The camera zooms in on the face of the Zhilot who removed his mask, and as it gets closer, it reveals the face of Cassius Zhi, trademark demented grin etched across his face as he stares at a stunned Saint. 

RJ: HE'S BACK! HE'S BACK!

MW: I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!

Zhi stares at The Saint, before mouthing...."I am Cassius Zhi." The Zhilots have re-grouped on the outside, surrounding the ring, as Saint is frozen to the spot, looking straight at Cassius Zhi. The silence is deafening as the crowd look on in shock. 

RJ: CASSIUS IS BACK!

MW: ZHI HAS RETURNED! ZHI WAS THE MAN BEHIND ALL OF THIS!

RJ: ZHI CAUSED THE CHAOS. ZHI RECRUITED THESE FOLLOWERS. ZHI IS THE MAN WHO HAS ORDERED ALL OF THIS DISRUPTION AND HAVOC THAT HAS ENGULFED 6WF.

RJ: But Nemesis returns and Cassius Zhi found his match.

A loud siren begins to sound around the arena before a voice kicks in over the PA system...

PA: WARNING! WARNING! VIRUS HAS BEEN QUARANTINED! PROJECT #1808 IS READY FOR LAUNCH

The siren continues to reverberate around the arena....

RJ: WHAT VIRUS!? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?

The Saint and Cassius look around the ring. The Zhi-lots patrol the outside of the arena as the lights in the arena cut out...

MW: WHAT NOW!?

PA: VIRUS HAS BEEN RECTIFIED! REPEAT, VIRUS HAS BEEN RECTIFIED, NEMESIS EXTRACTION COMPLETE!

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RJ: OH MY GOD!? DID THAT JUST SAY WHAT I THINK IT DID?!

PA: NEMESIS EXTRACTION COMPLETE! REPEAT, NEMESIS EXTRACTION COMPLETE!

MW: NO FREAKING WAY! THIS CAN’T BE! HE CAN’T BE BACK!

RJ: YOU HEARD IT, I HEARD IT! I CAN’T SEE ANYTHI.....

CROWD: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

RJ: MY GOD, MIKE! LOOK! MIKE! MY GOD! IT’S HIM! IT’S HIM! 

MW: LISTEN TO THIS CROWD! CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS! THE ROOF HAS JUST COME OFF THE LG ARENA!

RJ: NEMESIS IS BACK! SLAP BANG, CENTRE OF THE RING! CASSIUIS IS IN SHOCK! SAINT IS IN SHOCK!

MW: WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!

RJ: CHOKESLAM! CHOKESLAM! CHOKESLAM! NEMESIS JUST DRILLED CASSIUS! 

Crowd: THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME!

RJ: At Destiny Nemesis overcame Cassius Zhi, but it didn’t end there and now we’ve reached where we’re at now. Cassius Zhi, Nemesis, Born in Fire a match for the ages. The monster of the early days of 6WF versus the man who dominated 6WF at his height. It’s up next!

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:47 pm

Match 2
Nemesis v Cassius Zhi

‘Epilogue’ blasts out and the crowd give a big cheer, pyrotechnics go off on the ramp and the lights dim down and then Nemesis steps out. He raises his arms in air and gives a big roaring shout before striding down the ramp.  He cracks his knuckles before stepping up onto the apron and then over the top rope into the ring.

RJ: Nemesis beat Cassius Zhi at Destiny, but Born in Fire is a wholly different situation, this is the place where people are willing to put their careers on the line, people are willing to go that extra step to win. This is where everybody is difficult to beat.

MW: Cassius Zhi may not have been at his dominating best since his return but we all know that could change tonight, Nemesis will have to be at his very best.

‘They Say’ echoes around the arena and the crowd start booing loudly. The lights turn off, a single spotlight shines on the stage and smoke billows down the ramp. Cassius Zhi walks out, his orange pants standing out. He kneels down on the ramp and stretches his arms out wide in a Christ-like manner. He walks down the ramp ignoring the jeering and booing crowd. He gets to the ring and looks up into it, the spotlight still on him. Nemesis paces in the ring and then Cassius rolls under the rope and gets into the ring. He tightens his wrist tape before bouncing from foot to foot in the ring, his eyes locked on Nemesis.

RJ: This match will go down in history no matter what happens but this is the ultimate test. Who is 6WF’s biggest ever monster, is it Nemesis, the man who chokeslammed Saint through the cell, the man who has set people on fire, whose size alone puts him up there with the best.

MW: Or is it Cassius? He’s a master in psychological and physical torture. He held 6WF to ransom using his Zhilots, he has defeated the likes of JJ Johnson, Crime Lord, Max Adamson he has never backed down from a fight and has so much in his repertoire, I’m not even sure we’ve seen it in its entirety.

The lights are back on and the two big men stand up close to each other, Nemesis towers over Cassius but Zhi doesn’t back down. They bash into each other and the referee has to separate them and tell them the rules. The tension is clear in the air. The bell rings and the crowd give a huge cheer.

RJ: IT BEGINS!

Nemesis and Cassius square up again and the crowd start chanting.

Crowd: FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Nemesis responds to them by hitting Cassius with a huge right hand which nearly knocks Cassius off of his feet but Cassius manages to recover and respond which a quick chop to the chest. Nemesis hits him back with a big punch and Cassius responds likewise. Suddenly the pace of the punches increases and the two men start brawling in the ring, Nemesis grabs Cassius arm and tries to whip him but Cassius reverses it and whips Nemesis into the rope and when he comes back Cassius goes for a dragon suplex but Nemesis bashes straight into him and Cassius falls down onto the mat.

RJ: Cassius is going to have to overcome Nemesis’ size, it’s going to be very difficult for Cassius to take the big man down.

MW: But Cassius knows so many moves, you’ll be surprised if he doesn’t have a plan for that.

Nemesis raises his arms in the air to a big cheer and then he goes to lift Cassius up but Zhi is quick and connects with a swift kick to the head, he then flips up onto his feet. Cassius hits Nemesis with another kick, followed by another and another before he finishes with a spinning heel kick in Nemesis mid-riff. Cassius goes for a sunset flip, but Nemesis reverses it by throwing Cassius over his back.

RJ: So impressive from Nemesis, his recovery times are super quick.

MW: And that will be key against Cassius who does hit moves at a rapid pace.

Cassius gets back up and runs at Nemesis hitting him with a shoulder block, he then quickly turns around his back and hits him a knee to his coccyx, Nemesis does flinch at this and Cassius senses weakness, he kicks Nemesis repeatedly into the back of his right knee.

MW: He’s got Nemesis down to one knee!

Cassius licks his lips seeing Nemesis weakened state and goes for a swift DDT, but before he can, Nemesis grabs Zhi by the throat.

RJ: Oh my God!

Cassius’ eyes widen in shock and Nemesis gets back to full standing position, his hand wrapped tight around Cassius’ throat.

MW: I know what’s coming….

RJ: CHOKESLAM!

Nemesis lifts Cassius up 8 or 9 feet in the air and then slams him down on the mat before putting a big boot on his chest for the pin.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:53 pm

1……..2…….3kick out!

RJ: WOW!

MW: Cassius kicks out, has Nemesis pulled that out too early?

Cassius rolls out of the ring, holding his throat and then rubbing his back. Nemesis spots Cassius stood outside the ring, near the ramp and then runs at the ropes before running towards him.

RJ: SUICIDE DIVE! OH MY GOD!

MW: They’re both out! This is Born in Fire right there!

Crowd: HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

Replays show Nemesis running full pelt at the ropes, bouncing off and then going flying over the top rope, and his whole body smashing into Cassius Zhi but taking a hard landing himself. Both men lay what seems like out cold outside the ring.

RJ: Nemesis has just shown the world what this match means to him, why he’s better than 6WF, he’s cementing his status as a 6WF legend here tonight. His body will be bruised and bloody after this but he’ll have conquered 6WF if his plan comes to fruition. 

MW: You do feel like these men are not fighting just to win, they’re fighting to end the other.

The referee is counting them both out, which causes the crowd to boo who want to see the match continue. Nemesis is stirring on the outside and he manages to push himself back to his feet which gets a big cheer from the crowd. The referee is on an 8 count and Nemesis quickly throws Cassius back into the ring before just about rolling into the ring before the 10 count.

RJ: Just about got in there! Commendable that he didn’t let himself win by count-out.

Nemesis quickly hooks Zhi’s leg.

1………..2………..kick out!

MW: Commendable or stupid? Cassius Zhi has not been at top at all yet but he is showing the resiliency he has shown so many times in the past. This is the man who has survived Hell in the Cell, Tibetan Torture and whatever other hellish things he has done outside of 6WF!

Nemesis stands up and shakes his head, trying to get rid of any dizziness from the suicide dive. He grabs Cassius Zhi up and whips him into the corner, Cassius slumps stood in the corner and Nemesis runs at him, jumping up, to use his whole body to crush Zhi in the corner.

MW: Dodged!

Cassius Zhi just about spins out of the way and Nemesis’ chest lands hard on the turnbuckle. He stumbles forward and Cassius Zhi kicks him hard in the mid-section, then on the other side before finishing with a drop-kick. Nemesis falls backwards onto the ropes and then Cassius Zhi charges at Nemesis and connects with a big kick to his jaw. Nemesis falls forward and lands face-first onto the mat.

RJ: He’s got Nemesis down for the first time! And the pin….1……2..kick out!

MW: Cassius Zhi may just have turned the momentum right around.

Cassius Zhi shakes his head vigorously, his face one of pure fury. He slams the mat with one hand before walking up to the referee, his eyes are wide and his grabs the referee by his shirt and starts shouting in his face to count faster. Cassius turns around.

RJ: BIG BOOT!

MW: Rookie mistake by Cassius.

Nemesis goes for the pin, 1…………2kick out!

RJ: Never going to get him the win though.

Nemesis nods and gets to his feet, he starts clapping and the crowd start clapping as Cassius Zhi groggily pushes himself up, Nemesis grabs him and flips him upside down….

RJ: TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER!

MW: Reversed, Cassius is lifting Nemesis!!! TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER!

1…………2……………3

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:57 pm

RJ: SHOULDER UP FROM NEMESIS!

MW: WOW! Impressive from both guys right there.

Replays show that Nemesis lifts Cassius up for the tombstone, but Cassius manages to shift it so they Cassius ends up standing holding Nemesis upside down, the crowd all jump to their feet in unison and then Cassius drives Nemesis head into the mat. The pin is very close but Nemesis does just about get his shoulder up in time.

RJ: WHAT A MOMENT!

Cassius Zhi rolls over, his head in his hands.

MW: I think Cassius thinks that was his chance to win this, but he’s got to make the most of this moment.

Zhi pushes himself back up and then he starts climbing to the top rope, he his shaking off the cobwebs and the crowd are now all still stood up.

RJ: I think I know what Zhi is going for here…

MW: FROGSPLASH!

RJ: NEMESIS MOVED!

Cassius lands chest first onto the mat after Nemesis just about drags himself out of the way. Cassius writhes on the mat holding his rib-cage.

MW: That could be a broken rib, punctured lung, anything for Cassius. That landing was awful.

Nemesis is by the ropes and uses them to get back to his feet. Cassius manages to push himself up, his breathing is poor though and he’s clearly hurt. Nemesis’ looks a little dazed after the tombstone. They run at each other and both smash into each other with clotheslines, they lay down in the centre of the ring.

RJ: These two men have thrown everything into this match, but it’s got to end somehow. I’m not sure how long either can last.

MW: Cassius in particular looks really battered and broken. I have a feeling he is suffering a serious injury.

The referee is counting them out for the double knock-out….

1……..
2……..
3……..

RJ: It would be such a shame to see this match ended this way, Daniel McGraw did predict this though?

4…….
5………
6…….

MW: I don’t think they’re getting up you know RJ, they’ve shown no sign of movement.

7……..

8……..

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:03 pm

RJ: There it is, exactly the same time! They moved at the same time, they’re so evenly matched!

They both start getting to their feet at the same time, but both are really groggy. They stand up and the referee stops counting. The two monsters hit each other slowly and they are both uneasy on their feet. Cassius Zhi’s chest is already bruising up really badly.

MW: Nemesis has really given Cassius a beating in a way he has never received before.

Nemesis punches Cassius, but then Cassius comes back with a series of chops and kicks, a flurry of strikes which leaves Nemesis reeling.

MW: THE SHOCKWAVE!

RJ: NO! NEMESIS HAS LITERALLY JUST STOPPED IT! THIS NEVER HAPPENS!

Cassius goes for the Shockwave, but Nemesis grabs Cassius by the wrists to stop it.

RJ: CHOKESLAM!

Nemesis hits Cassius with a huge Chokeslam and then goes for the pin.

1………..2…………….3

RJ: KICK OUT!

MW: HOW?!

Cassius Zhi still manages to kick out, and the crowd cannot believe it, Nemesis cannot believe it, even the referee looks in shock.

RJ: What does Nemesis have to do to stop Cassius Zhi?

Nemesis grabs Cassius and turns him onto his front, before squatting over him and grabbing him in a Camel Clutch.

MW: Nemesis is busting out a move I don’t think I’ve seen him use, and Cassius Zhi is feeling it.

Nemesis pulls back on Cassius Zhi’s neck and the badly bruised chest is being stretched out. Cassius’ eyes are on the verge of rolling into the back of his head.

RJ: Cassius Zhi surely won’t tap out? Cassius Zhi doesn’t tap out!

Cassius Zhi looks on the verge of unconsciousness, the referee keeps checking on him and he shows sign of life each time. Cassius Zhi is seriously struggling to hold on, the crowd are very quiet in anticipation.

MW: Come on! The tension is unbearable!

DING! DING! DING!

RJ: CASSIUS TAPPED! CASSIUS ZHI HAS TAPPED OUT!

The crowd go crazy as Nemesis falls back onto his back, exhausted by the effort. Cassius Zhi has fallen unconscious in the ring.

MB: THE WINNER OF THIS MATCH…………..BY SUBMISSION…………..NEMMMMMMMEEEEESSIIIIIISSSSSSS!!!!

RJ: I cannot believe what just happened, Cassius Zhi has tapped out. This match will live long in the history of 6WF, Nemesis has ended the night on top. Cassius Zhi showed he’s probably one of the hardest men to be beat, but beat he was and Nemesis did it in the most humiliating fashion.

MW: You could see everything that meant to Nemesis there, he did it for 6WF, for these fans but most of all for himself. He proved tonight he is 6WF’s ultimate monster.

‘Epilogue’ is blasting around the arena and Nemesis is helped to the back by two of 6WF’s staff, the bulk of the medical team though is trying to help Cassius in the ring, who is now conscious but barely. They try and load him onto the stretcher, but he refuses.

RJ: The crowd are showing their respect to Cassius Zhi and his efforts tonight though by applauding him.

Cassius Zhi starts lashing out at the medical staff in the ring and leaves the ring by himself. The crowd now boo him. Cassius Zhi storms out not even going up the ramp by going through the crowd and then exiting to the backstage area that way.

MW: We will try and get any updates we can on Cassius Zhi, he is refusing medical care right now, but hopefully he will get some help as I think he is genuinely really hurt.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:21 pm

*The action goes backstage, with a camera-man walking down the corridor alongside Kayleigh Reed. She takes a turn right and the door to the office of the 6WF General Manager comes into focus. Kayeigh Reed knocks on the door and The Saint can be heard beckoning her into the office, followed by the cameraman.

The Saint is shown sat at his desk, he has the phone to his ear and a string of monitors showing action replays of the contest between Nemesis and Cassius, and a live feed of security trying to force Zhi into the medics room.

The Saint: I know, I'm watching right now. What do you want me to do? You know The Saint's history with Cassius Zhi, do you really think he's going to take any notice of my orders? Quite frankly, he's had that beating coming for a long time, he deserved exactly what he got. You were the ones who got Nemesis in remember, that had nothing to do with me. You know who I was backing and I know he would have got the job done.

*The Saint listens for a moment, he motions to Kayleigh to give him a minute...

Saint: He won't listen to me, and I don't want to tell him anyway. Get more security, drag him to the hospital. I don't care, in case you have forgotten, I have something to focus on. I have no doubt I'll hear from you again. Speak to you later. Goodbye.

*The Saint slams the phone down, showing his frustration for a moment before realising the camera's are rolling.

Saint: Sorry about that Kayleigh, the Board of Directors are all a bit on edge tonight, they always are when it comes to Pay Per Views but especially tonight. How can I help you?

Kayleigh: I'm just here to ask about your match later this evening, how are you feeling?

Saint: Well this is a strange situation for me Kayleigh. I have been here before Kayleigh, the Main Event of Born In Fire is where The Saint thrives, it's why my name is spoken about in the same terms as legends like JJ Johnson. But tonight there is a new pressure, with me being general manager as well as world champion.

The Board is putting pressure on me, the fans are putting pressure on me but the pressure is coming from myself the most. I hear the whispers backstage and those damn fans on the internet, about The Saint abusing his power to win another world title, how I've put my own career ahead of the future of this company, how I'm robbing someone else's spot. Tonight, The Saint is going to set the record straight. It's not going to be through the words I say to you right now Kayleigh, but my actions in the Main Event tonight.

Tonight I am going to prove that I haven't abused my power or taken the spot of some internet darling, The Saint is in the Main Event of Born In Fire representing this company as the world champion because I am the best in this company. I am the world champion for a reason, and that reason is that I am better than Nemesis, I am better than Crime Lord, I am better than Logan Kincade, I am better than Chris Patricks and most of all...I'm better than Max Adamson. I will shut him up right ow.

Kayleigh: Thanks for your time Saint, good luck tonight.

Saint: Thank you Kayleigh.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:22 pm

*Jack Reynolds is stood in the backstage area...

JR: Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome my guests at this time, the challengers for the 6WF Tag Team Titles this evening, The Parasite Killers...

*James McManus and Fanatic walk into picture, and they are given a cheer from the crowd.

JR: What are your thoughts on the match this evening? What do you make of your chances in this contest?

James McManus: We have a great chance Jack. Everyone seems to be writing us off, everyone seems to think this is simply the moment Dopant Zero are commemorated as the world's greatest ever tag team in the history of world wrestling or something like that. But that's fine, we like to be the under-dogs. We've always been outsiders, this situation is no different.

*The Fanatic glares down the camera, and Reynolds turns to him.

JR: What do you think Fanatic?

The Fanatic: This is our time to shine

This is what we returned for

We have broken out of the shadows and emerged as a fearsome force

You have been witness to the rebirth of The Parasite Killers

And tonight you will witness the Parasite Killers complete that process

We will reclaim what is ours

We will win the tag team titles

Tonight

The Empire is going to fall. It is the era of the Parasite Killers.

*The Parasite Killer stride off, looking purposeful.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:23 pm

Match 3

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to 6WF BORN IN FIRE!

MW: Only two matches in tonight but it has been a superb show so far, with Tom Ree winning the Freshers Ball contract to start the night, followed by a brutal encounter between Nemesis and Cassius Zhi.

RJ: And now we go to our first title action of the evening.

MW: And the only tag team match-up on the card, as The Empire defend their 6WF Tag Team titles against The Parasite Killers.

RJ: There's certainly been a long-brewing rivalry between these two teams and it finally comes to a head tonight!

MW: Without further ado, we'll hand you over to Mike Bird.

Mike Bird: Ladies and Gentleman the following contest is scheduled for ONE FALL and is for the 6WF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS!

Introducing first...at a combined weight of 442lbs...the team of JAMES MCMANUS and THE FANATIC...THE PARASITE KILLERS!

“Sad but true” hits and the crowd give a mixed reaction as James McManus strides out onto the stage. He stands at the top of the stage as "Change(in the house of flies)" rings out and Fanatic strides out. The duo slap hands at the top of the stage before making their way down to the ring. Fanatic climbs in over the top rope while McManus slides in under the bottom rope.

RJ: The Parasite Killers have been a constant in the tag team division, but never quite seem to get the job done.

MW: They haven't got the nerve and I don't think they'll do it tonight either. They are nearly men, Dopant Zero are winners 'Arj!

RJ: I don't know Michael, tensions seem to have been rising between these two as of late, with Visage costing Berg a couple of matches, albeit inadvertently.

Mike Bird: And now... at a combined weight of 500lbs, the team of Tsukasa Yagurama and Kenzaki Nogami... they are the REIGNING AND DEFENDING 6WF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS...DOPANT ZERO!

“Shook ones” hits and the crowd descend into boos as the tag team champions saunter out onto the stage. Nogami runs down the ramp as Yagurama takes a slower walk to the ring. Yagurama steps through the ropes while Nogami springs in, they stare down at The Parasite Killers.

MW: Without doubt, one of the greatest tag teams in the history of this company and I think they will cement that legacy tonight.

RJ: This is going to be a tougher test than you think Michael, I think you're greatly under-estimating the Parasite Killers here.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Yagurama and McManus lock-up, and the Dopant Zero man drives McManus back into the corner. He then fires in a series of elbows into the chin, before dragging McManus away from the corner and throwing him to the canvas with a Japanese Thunder bomb. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1................2........Kick out!

McManus kicks out, Yagurama quickly drags McManus to his feet only to then fling him down to the canvas with a suplex. McManus stumbles up and Yagurama launches him across the ring with a belly to belly throw. The Dopant Zero man makes the cover again.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

MW: Yagurama taking control of the opening of this match.

McManus gets the shoulder up again, Yagurama rolls up and goes for a powerslam, only for McManus to drop down the back and drive the Dopant Zero man into the mat with a reverse DDT. McManus goes to the 2nd rope, diving off and dropping a knee down into the face. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

McManus locks in an armbar on Yagurama, he then starts dropping a series of knees down into the shoulder. He then drags up the Dopant Zero member before knocking him down with a clothesline. Yagurama rolls to his feet, he throws a wild punch which McManus ducks, he then rolls up Yagurama.

Ref: 1...................2...Kick out!

RJ: There's McManus' technical wrestling and greater speed coming to the fore. That's how you beat someone like Yagurama, by being that little bit quicker.

MW: Easier said than done though with a man like Yagurama, whose power can help him counter nearly any move.

Yagurama powers out quickly, both men rise to their feet and start exchanging blows. Yagurama looks to be gaining the upper hand but McManus cuts him off with a hard knee into the gut. He then drives Yagurama down into the mat with a short powerbomb, pushing the legs down into the pin attempt.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

McManus waits for Yagurama to rise, before sending him into the canvas with a snap suplex. Yagurama rolls up to his feet, McManus takes him down to the mat with a double leg takedown.

RJ: McManus showing some impressive power of his own.

MW: And now his submission wrestling, locking the Boston Crab in.

James McManus is quick to really apply the pressure with the submission, leaning back and pulling the legs back firmly as he tries to force Yagurama into submitting. McManus continues wrenching back on the hold but Yagurama starts using his power to claw his way towards the ropes.

McManus tries to drag Yagurama back but his power is too much, he gets closer and closer to the ropes before finally grabbing hold of the bottom rope. McManus releases the hold, he then goes to the top rope waiting for Yagurama to rise.

He flies off going for a crossbody but he is caught across the chest. Yagurama quickly places McManus onto his shoulders, he drops down the back though and dives to the corner, tagging in Fanatic.

RJ: It's been a good start from The Parasite Killers in this match, can Fanatic press home that advantage?

MW: He too is up against a fresh man, tag to Nogami!

Nogami springboards into the ring, he runs in at Fanatic who drives him down to the mat with a spinebuster! He quickly covers.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Fanatic lifts him to his feet, he hits a snap suplex but keeps the hold applied. He drags up Nogami and goes for a 2nd suplex, only on this occassion he holds Nogami in the air for a while before dropping him down into the canvas. Nogami stumbles up and Fanatic connects with a running clothesline. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Fanatic gets to his feet, he quickly drags up Nogami and hits a series of hard knees into the back before dragging up the Dopant Zero man. He goes for a side suplex but Nogami flips out and lands on his back. He leaps into the air, hitting a zig-zag on The Fanatic. He covers.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

The Dopant Zero man waits for Fanatic to rise, he hits a spinning shoot kick to the stomach. Fanatic lurches forward, Nogami bounces off the ropes and connects with a curb stomp on the Parasite Killers man. Nogami steps back to the corner, he waits for Fanatic to get to his knees before sprinting in and nailing a bakatare sliding kick. Cover.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Kenzaki Nogami lifts up Fanatic, he goes for an Irish whip to the corner but Fanatic reverses. He follows Nogami to the corner, but he uses the ropes to leapfrog over the top of the on-rushing big man. Nogami then leaps backwards, hitting a pele kick that does send Fanatic into the corner. Nogami runs in...

MW: What a dropkick that was!

Fanatic slumps forward after the running dropkick and Nogami quickly goes for the pin.

Fanatic forces the shoulder up, Nogami drags him back to the corner where he then tags in Yagurama. He places a boot across the throat of Fanatic as Nogami sprints across the ring, sending McManus flying off the ring apron with a dropkick as he tries to step in to stop a double team move happening.

Yagurama hauls up Fanatic, still placing him against the turnbuckles. He Irish whips Nogami into Fanatic, he hits a flying calf kick which Yagurama quickly follows up with a big splash. Fanatic staggers out of the corner and Yagurama hits a high-angled, bridging belly to belly.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Yagurama tags out to Nogami again, he waits on the ring apron as Yagurama lifts Fanatic onto his shoulders...

RJ: Powerbomb/seated senton combination!

MW: Great double team-work from these two!

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Fanatic forces the shoulder up, Nogami waits for him to rise before nailing an inverted atomic drop. The Japanese star bounces off the ropes and hits spinning heel kick. He goes to cover again.

Ref: 1................2.................Kick out!

Fanatic again kicks out but is clearly showing signs of struggling. Nogami nods to Yagurama, he steps into the ring..

RJ: Here comes the Kunai Powerbomb...

MW: This should be it...

RJ: BACK BODY DROP!

Fanatic manages to counter the attempted double team move of the Dopant Zero, he then walks towards the corner and throws Nogami from the top rope straight into Yagurama who has just got to his feet.

Fanatic drags up Yagurama, crashing in a series of body blows that send Yagurama back towards the ropes. Fanatic sprints in and sends Tsukasa Yagurama flying with a big boot to the head. Fanatic then goes to the corner, tagging in McManus!

He climbs through the ropes, knocking down Nogami with a clothesline. He stumbles up, McManus kicks him in the gut and connects with a snap suplex, bridging into the cover attempt.

Ref: 1..............2.............Kick out!

Nogami gets the shoulder up, McManus quickly drops a series of knees into the head. He then allows Nogami to his feet, before hitting a snap powerbomb, pushing the legs of Nogami down into the pin attempt.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

McManus gets to his feet, he sees Yagurama clawing his way up onto the apron and quickly runs in, taking him out with a knee trembler. He then walks towards the corner, making the tag to Fanatic. They lift Nogami into the air together...

RJ: Double Brainbuster!

Ref: 1..................2................Kick out!

Nogami kicks out, Fanatic grabs him by the throat and hauls him to a vertical base by the throat. He has him in a chokeslam position, while McManus goes to the top rope...

MW: WOW!

RJ: What a move!

MW: A Chokeslam and flying clothesline combination!

Fanatic covers.

Ref: 1...................................2................................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: NO!

RJ: THEY'VE WON! I TOLD YOU NOT TO UNDER-ESTIMATE THEM!

MW: THIS CAN'T HAPPEN!

RJ: IT HAS HAPPENED MIKE!

Mike Bird: Ladies and Gentleman, the winners of this match by way of PINFALL and NEWWWW 6WF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS...THE FANATIC AND JAMES MCMANUS...THE PARASITE KILLLEEERRRRSSSSSSS!

RJ: Popular winners tonight!

MW: This can't be happening. That can't be allowed. That isn't fair.

RJ: Don't be ridiculous, they won that match fair and square Michael!

MW: This was supposed to be their night, a night of redemption!

RJ: Well it isn't Mike, it's a night of redemption for the Parasite Killers, they have toppled The Empire!

MW: This isn't the end, Dopant Zero will be back, they always come back stronger.

McManus has run into the ring, leaping into the arms of Fanatic who holds him high up in victory. They are passed the tag team titles by the ref, and hold them aloft, with the ref raising an arm of each man.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:29 pm

*Jack Reynolds is stood backstage with Mike Hill, who is taping his fists up and is ready to fight in his in-ring gear.*

JR: Cameron Faith up next, your European Title on the line but the opportunity to win the FreeWeight Title as well, how are you feeling?

MH: Ready to beat Cameron Faith, he’s been a thorn in my side for far too long. Faith has harboured this obsession with Mike Hill since Born In Fire two years ago, everything he’s done has bad one sole purpose, and that is to try and get at Mike Hill. It's desperate, it really is, because as soon as Born In Fire finished two years ago, Cameron Faith became a complete irrelevance to Mike Hill. He didn't matter at all, and that's why Mike Hill achieved way more than he did in the past two years, that's why Mike Hill became a two-time champion of the world.

JR: Do you think Cameron Faith’s later match in the card will affect the match now?

MH: It doesn’t matter to me, Cameron Faith can do what he wants, but know this, what he wants more than anything is Mike Hill’s approval. That's what he wanted at Born In Fire, it meant even more than his victory. He wanted Mike Hill to walk up to him, shake his hand and say "You were the better man Cameron." That is never, ever going to happen Jack and for one simple reason. He will never be better than Mike Hill, he will never be up to STANDARD! 

*Cameron Faith walks into shot, he’s holding his Freeweight title.*

CF: You’ve got it all wrong Mike, that match was the making of me, I didn’t crave your approval, I have never needed your approval. Really it’s thanks to you and what you put me through that I stand here as the greatest Freeweight champions in 6WF history. It’s thanks to you that I am about to become the first unified European and Freeweight Champion in 6WF history. Oh and of course, let’s not forget its thanks to you that I am about to become a WORLD CHAMPION!

MH: Mike Hill thinks that you need to stop believing in Cameron Faith, and start believing in miracles if you think there is any chance of you walking away from Born in Fire with my title! Thanks Jack.

*Mike Hill leaves and Cameron Faith shakes his head before leaving himself.*

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:32 pm

Match 4
Best of three series, score 1-1
6WF Freeweight and 6WF European Title
Mike Hill vs Cameron Faith

RJ: Now we have Mike Hill versus Cameron Faith, and now so much on the line in this match, two titles, the bragging rights of a best of three series, Cameron Faith’s first match on the card.

MW: This is a huge match and one that you do not want to miss!

‘Next Big Thing’ blasts out of the speakers and the crowd give a big cheer, Mike Hill walks out confidently, the European Championship around his waist. He jogs down the ramp, rolling his shoulders as he does. He unhooks the belt from his waist, raises it in the air and points to the belt. He slides under the bottom rope and jumps up to the middle rope in the corner and the crowd give another cheer.

RJ: Mike Hill has competed at numerous Born in Fire events and is one of the longest serving members of the 6WF roster, that experience could be key tonight.

MW: He is also somebody who has held more than one title at a time in the past.

‘I Fought the Law’ booms out and the crowd’s reception quickly becomes hostile. Cameron Faith cockily swaggers out from behind the curtain, he surveys the crowd and laughs, turning his nose up at the fans who are screaming abuse. Faith arrogantly walks down the ramp, the FreeWeight championship tight around his waist, fans of all ages booing him as he passes. Faith climbs up the steps and walks into the ring, he raises his arm which only raises the level of hate in the arena before handing his title to the referee.

MW: Cameron Faith has come out here confident and ready.

RJ: These two are very similar, Mike Hill just two inches taller at 5’10’’, both 220 pounds, they will both see each other as an even match.

MW: Styles are slightly different, Mike Hill has more high-flying manoeuvres in his locker than Faith who relies on technical and smart wrestling to win his matches.

RJ: That’s not to say Hill isn’t fantastic technically and Faith capable of some flying themselves.

The referee is handed both titles and he raises them in the air, Mike Hill raises his arm to a big cheer on the crowd while Cameron Faith turns and shouts at the baying crowd.

MW: Cameron Faith putting the fans in their place.

RJ: He’d do well to remember how big of an advantage having the crowd on your side can be.

The bell rings.

RJ: And here we go! Freeweight and European titles on the line, this is a huge match-up!

MW: Two victories apiece for these two in there best of three series, who will leave winner.

The two wrestlers circle around the ring, their eyes never off the others, Mike Hill raises an arm to request a test of strength. Cameron Faith tentatively steps forward and raises his own arm, they lock up and the crowd cheer. Cameron Faith quickly twists Mike Hill’s arm behind his back and then hits a neckbreaker.

RJ: Cameron Faith is so dangerous, Mike Hill’s concentration will have to be perfect.

Mike Hill gets back to his feet.

MW: SUPERKICK!

RJ: Cameron Faith is about to become double champion!

1…………2………3

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:37 pm

RJ: KICK OUT!

RJ: Wow, that was so, so quick. Cameron Faith nearly got the ideal victory there.

MW: Yeah that has to be remembered all the way through this match, Cameron Faith will want to conserve his energy, end this match quickly, but at the same time he’s desperate to win.

Cameron Faith retreats to the corner sat down, running his hands through his hair. Mike Hill is being checked on by the referee but he just seems very groggy. Mike Hill drops both of his arms through the ropes and uses them to help himself back to his feet. Cameron Faith’s eyes open as he spots the opportunity.

MW: SUPERKICK, AGAIN!

RJ: DUCKED! OVER THE HILL! Mike Hill has done it!

1………..2…………3

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:40 pm

MW: SHOULDER UP!

RJ: We’ve seen both Faith and Hill hit their best moves, and both men have kicked out.

MW: That is potentially devastating for Cameron Faith, we don’t often see people get up after an Over the Hill, never mind win two matches after one.

Mike Hill nods his head in the ring with renewed confidence, he gets to his feet and Cameron Faith is on his knees. Mike Hill kicks him hard on the chest before lifting him up with a headlock. He then whips Faith into the corner before running at him and hitting him with a monkey flip.

RJ: Born in Fire could soon become a nightmare for Cameron Faith.

Mike Hill sets the Freeweight Champion back up to a sitting position, runs off of the ropes and then hits a drop-kick, smoothly hooking the leg following it.

1…………kick out!

Mike Hill grabs Cameron Faith’s legs and sets it up for a Liontamer but Cameron Faith manages to drag himself out of it and crawl out of the ring.

Crowd: Let’s go Hill! Let’s go Hill! Let’s go Hill!

RJ: The crowd are firmly behind Mike Hill, what a way to cement his legend status, becoming a double champion.

MW: It would, but he’s got to beat Cameron Faith yet.

RJ: JESUS CHRIST!

Replays show as Cameron Faith walks around the ring catching his breath, Mike Hill comes flying over the ropes and takes him out. Mike Hill though lands with a crash into the fan barrier. Both men lay outside, the referee slides out of the ring to check on them both before he starts his count.

MW: Mike Hill may have just made a very big mistake.

RJ: Let’s have a look at that again.

The replays show the move again, Cameron Faith does take the brunt of the move but Mike Hill’s shoulder smashes into the ring barrier and he does immediately grab it in pain.

RJ: You might be right Michael.

Mike Hill gets up he rolls his shoulder, and then grabs Cameron Faith, rolling him into the ring. Mike Hill jumps up onto the apron and climbs up to the top rope.

RJ: Senton!

1…………..2.kick out!

MW: Cameron Faith will not lie down, but you feel that already this match will have gone on too long for his liking.

Cameron Faith rolls away from Mike Hill and the European Champion takes this moment to get the crowd going again by raising his arms in the air. He winces though with the raise of his right arm and holds his shoulder. Suddenly Cameron Faith rolls him up.

1……..2..kick out!

RJ: Come on Mike! You’re supposed to be the master of the roll ups!

Cameron Faith gets back to his feet and then takes Mike Hill down with a clothesline. He starts stomping away on Hill’s injured shoulder before putting him in a painful arm lock. Cameron Faith is shouting at the referee to make sure he pays attention to Mike Hill tapping. Mike Hill looks in a lot of pain but Faith loses patience and starts elbowing the shoulder repeatedly. Cameron Faith gets back up, he lifts Mike to his feet and whips him by his injured shoulder and then he comes back he hits him with a quick roundhouse kick to his chest. Cameron immediately goes back for the injured shoulder.

MW: Cameron has sensed weakness and is going to prey on it, very clever wrestling from the Freeweight Champion.

Crowd: WE WANT MIKE HILL! WE WANT MIKE HILL! WE WANT MIKE HILL!

Cameron Faith loses his temper with the crowd and releases Mike Hill and starts shouting on them at the ropes. The crowd start booing loudly, before giving a huge cheer. Cameron turns around and sees Mike Hill running at him, he ducks it, but Mike Hill keeps running, bounces off of the ropes and comes back with a flying lariat.

RJ: Mike Hill is coming back with a vengeance!

Cameron Faith steps right back up and then Mike Hill hits him with chop after chop.

Crowd: WOOOO! WOOOO! WOOOO!

Mike Hill quickly whips Cameron Faith into the ropes and when he comes back hits him with an impressive sunset flip, immediately into the pin.

1………..2……….kick out!

MW: Mike Hill is on fire right now.

RJ: Cameron Faith still fighting though.

Mike Hill quickly gets back up and then lifts Cameron up, he kicks him in the mid-section hits a DDT and then starts climbing up to the top rope.

RJ: Are we about to see the Next Big Move?

MW: This could be game over for Cameron Faith.

Mike Hill signals for his finishing move on the top rope, the crowd leap to their feet.

RJ: NEXT BIG MOVE!

1……………….2……………3!

MB: Your winner…….and still 6WF………

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:45 pm

FREEWEIGHT CHAMPION and the NEW……6WF European Champion…………CAAAAAAAMMMERRROOOOONNN FAAAAAAIITTTTTTHHHHH!

RJ: That was unbelievable, let’s take another look for those who missed that lightning quick action.

Replays show Cameron Faith moving out of the way just in time, Mike Hill hits the mat with such force he bounces back up in the air and Faith hits him with a thunderous Super Kick and goes for the cover.

MW: That was unbelievable, a totally unique finish here in 6WF and Cameron Faith is now a double champion.

RJ: So unlucky for Mike Hill, it looked like he had that match won, Faith had no way back and then somehow he pulled it out of the bag. Nobody can say Mike Hill didn’t do himself justice tonight though.

‘I Fought the Law’ booms out of the speakers and the crowd are booing loudly. The referee hands Cameron Faith his titles and he looks spent, he is leaning on the ropes, sweat dripping from his forehead. He raises the titles in the air and has a cocky grin etched on his face. Cameron Faith rolls out of the ring and gets to the stage, he falls to his knees, the titles draped over each shoulder and fireworks go off either side of him.

RJ: Could this be Cameron Faith’s night? Is he about to steal Born in Fire?

MW: He’s up against Logan Kincade for the Fight for the Right briefcase after Crime Lord versus Mr. Kenty!

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:24 pm

*A dark setting greets the worldwide audience watching on their television sets, tablets and other media devices. The mysterious setting remains a distinct mystery, causes an air of uneasy tension and palpable anticipation of what to expect around the 6WF world. “Beyonce’s song XO begins to play [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the background in rhythm of what is going on, on the screen. An electricity switch can then be heard off camera, illuminating the entire room in an artificial white light. The camera reveals a cosy and atmospheric room, full of warmth and light. The camera reveals Posters of previous shows, with Mr Kenty featuring heavily on many of them. The camera glides past a few such as Redemption twenty-thirteen, Destiny twenty-thirteen and Born In Fire twenty-thirteen. A voice over begins to be heard in tune with Beyoncé’s song in the background, creating a touching and tense atmosphere.*

VO: In the space of eighteen months, plenty can change… from the biggest of heights, men can fall and fall heavily. In the past eighteen months, we have all come to realise that however great a man can be, he is mortal, just like each and every person on this planet. When a man that is revered so highly amongst his peers can fall away from the limelight, questions will always be raised about the application and promise.

*The music continues to play, adding poignancy with the words from the voice over. Moving images now take centre stage showing Kenty winning matches with Mic-checks and Kenton Bombs. The highlights continue to show Kenty celebrating with the fans and in the ring with various different title belts. The music’s tone changes and as do the highlights, showing Kenty being viciously beaten by various superstars and losing the title to Max Adamson. The final image is a full up camera shot of Kenty truding away with a tear in his eye, showing bitter disappointment and the horrible looking sty under his right eye. The Voiceover continues to speak.*

VO: It’s important to remember that despite great success, great promise and talent… all seven billion of us that inhabit this earth are made up of the same flesh and bone. We are all equally connected by things greater than our own minds could even comprehend. The Pressures, stresses and worry we all feel as human beings, affect us in ways we cope with. But it’s the way we cope with these setbacks that define us as human beings.

*The camera then reveals a large glass cabinet in the far corner of the room, with title belts galore. There are replica Tag Team championship belts, International title belt, Freeweight championship belt, the TAW world championship belt and finally the replica 6WF unified championship belt. Moving images then come onto the screen, showing A young and less well built Kenty claiming his earliest wins and title success. The Moving image then finally ends with the most recent image of Kenty, looking slightly older and more icy and tougher than ever. The Voiceover then speaks once more.*

VO: Ruyard Kipling once said, If you can fill the unforgiving minute, with sixty seconds’ worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it, And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son. If you can dream and not make dreams your master, if you can think and not make thoughts your aim and if you can meet triumph and disaster the same, you will be a man my son.

*The music continues to play in the background while the moving image continues to show highlights of Kenty’s past, his battles with Logan Kincade, Max Adamson, Vortex and Lex Hart victories and crushing losses shown in similar quantity. The voiceover then speaks once more with the emphasis on the camera focusing on the title belts in the cabinet.*

VO: A man success can be measured by his tangible success. But to some men, all that matters is their performance in this life. The time that they are on this earth, did they fulfil their potential? Did they fulfil what they were put on this earth to do. Time will tell… time will always tell. But when that day comes, when our judgement day comes we will know… if we had become men in this life. If we really had delivered on our own quests and missions. Because once the dust has settled, he who survives will be the man.

*The voiceover comes to an end as does the music from beyonce. The final image is a holographic image of Kenty looking on, with a hint of fear and worry for the future into his famous baby blue eyes. The final lyric of the song “You can turn my lights out” plays and the lights in the room completely go out, engulfing the posters and the cabinet in complete darkness. The scene then changes quickly to a empty, Wembley stadium. The Born In Fire stage is set, the arena looks resplendent in the artificial glow of the spotlights. Wembley is so quiet and empty that the slightest drop of a pin could easily be detected. The camera pans around until it finally hits the ring and the figure sat in it. A seriously, deadly and intense looking Kenty is sat in the middle of the ring on a black fold out chair. He is wearing a smart black suit, his tie is missing and his top button is lazily undone. He is also wearing black pinstripe trousers and smart, polished brown leather shoes. The camera focuses in on Kenty’s currently expressionless face, however he is slightly pale. His Blue eyes look dull and weary and the sty that has become almost a permanent feature looks even more exasperated and the right eye seems more bloodshot than other, the stress clearly taking it’s toll on the former champion. Kenty reclines slightly, tossing the microphone in his hand before raising it to his dry lips*

Mr Kenty: For a long time now, I have been in wrestling... I have hung with the best. I have fought with the best and I have tackled the biggest, nastiest and most intimidating people you could even imagine. But, Crime Lord is different. Very different. Crime Lord represents the sole biggest threat I have ever come across in this squared circle. In the past year, Crime Lord has proven he is one of the finest athletes ever to grace this wonderful company and above all Crime Lord has shown he can still climb to the top of the summit and easily demonstrate why many people fear his presence. But, alas, there is one man that is standing in his way from returning to that tip of the summit. And that one man, is the man you see before your eyes right now. And I know many of you rate my chances tonight as slim to nothing... Many of you have already written me off and that I face my worst defeat of my career…

Mr Kenty: All of you will know this... and I know many of you will dispute this. Claim, that I’m a leech. A parasite sucking everything out of this company, but I'm damn proud to be sitting here right now as a 6WF superstar. Crime Lord may think he is the better man... Crime Lord may believe that he is the better man both physically and mentally... But I know that when it comes down to it in the squared circle, I’m a match from Crime Lord and he knows this. All Crime Lord and I need is a ring to settle this. Mr Kenty versus Crime Lord in one of the biggest matches in Born in Fire history. Just one match. Where it is all on the line. Winner takes it all... And that is just how I like it. Nobody remembers second place, that’s why if I lose this match it is unforgivable and unthinkable. That's why I have to win, that’s why all my fans around the world and the thousands of fans filling Wembley in a few hours will know that I have to win this match.

Mr Kenty: I will be the guy with my hand raised high in the sky... Standing over the carcass of Crime Lord with the headline reading that Mr Kenty beats Crime Lord. Yes, you may be the most dangerous man in all of 6WF but Crime Lord, you will not be walking out of Wembley, walking out of London beating me. Crime Lord needs to have his ass whipped, and I'm just the guy that is going to do it. Any doubts about me competing at this intense Crime Lord, will be gone. You will finally realise that I have earnt my place on this roster. I stand before you as a human being for everyone in this arena, for everyone around the world, whether they love me or hate me know that this is my life. This is my passion and honestly Crime Lord... this is all I have got. The haters will know that every challenge I have faced I have faced it with grace and honour... and every road block I have faced, I have jumped. But in my career so far, this is my biggest road block...

Mr Kenty: I look into your eyes Crime Lord...and I see fire, desire and determination. If I looked into your soul right now, you would be confident and you would be more than ready. But the time for talk is over... this is about setting the record straight. There will be people out in this arena later on tonight and around the world who will be expecting a match that shows the magnitude of what we are fighting for... because we both know, this has got to a point where it's more than just respect on the line. Its two legacies... two star crossed champions of the ring, locking horns in what promises to be one of the best showdowns these fans have ever seen in their lives. We have fans who want to see me destroyed into oblivion and fans who want to see you Mic-Checked into the ground...

Mr Kenty: Crime Lord fully believes that I can't get the job done... Many of you around the world believe that I can't get the job done. But, I don't agree with you all... It's true, If Crime Lord pins me in this squared circle later tonight, that's it... gone. All of the work I have done up to this point gone in a three second flash... I lose everything. I have heard the words... heard the venomous words that Crime Lord has said to me for the past months and years I have been here and man to man, Crime Lord needs to shut up. Crime Lord has said from day one that I’m not a threat. Not a challenge… but tonight, I couldn’t care less about that theory. Tonight, all I care about is winning.

Mr Kenty: The future of this company in some quarters may believe that it leads back to Crime Lord dominating for years to come... the star of this company, demonstrating why he are the best in this company at what he does. But, the people in these quarters like to bury their heads in the sand... they like to think that Crime Lord can steam roll his way past each and every superstar in this very company. But these people seem to be forgetting one person... and that person is me. As I have mentioned before... this reminds me of my younger wrestling days. More specifically, against my sparring partner and my coach... couldn't be separated. Punch for punch, we just couldn't get one up on the other without a massive reaction... it's almost as if Crime Lord and I are locked in a battle to end all battles... but this is more than a battle. This is a war. A personal war.

Mr Kenty: See, When Crime Lord beat me at Destiny... I heard the words, cruel, nasty and evil and I agree with all these sentiments. That night, Crime Lord showed how weak and vulnerable I have become and these fans picked up on it. However, looking back, Crime Lord knew exactly how to push my buttons. I tell no lie, Crime Lord has gotten into my head. And for the first time in my career... I was rattled. Crime Lord is the one and only superstar that has rattled me in my entire career. But... in many ways, I know... I have rattled Crime Lord and got to Crime Lord more than any other superstar he has ever faced in his life. Because, he knows... that I'm not going anywhere. I'm like that dog that will just keep on fighting and fighting to my last breath... and if that means that I fight to my last breath while defending my legacy and honour... then so be it. Because I will have known I will have given it my all.

Mr Kenty: Tonight... this isn't just Crime Lord and Mr Kenty. This is about the 6WF world witnessing two of the biggest dogs in the yard scrapping and tearing chunks out of each other infront of thousands of the biggest, unrelenting and wildest 6WF fans the world have ever seen! Tonight at Born in Fire... Crime Lord will face Mr Kenty in a battle of legacies... but the man he sees at the other side of the ring will be seeking to defend his own legacy, And that man will be so focused and so driven more than he has ever been in his life because as I said... this is it for me. This is it for Mr Kenty... for the past eight months, this is where another battle will take place. And this battle will be the toughest, nastiest and brutal fight of your life Crime Lord... I promise you this now... if Crime Lord Want’s to end me for good... He's going to have to leave me on my back and leaving this ring in a stretcher... But tonight at Born in Fire, the biggest show of 6WF’s year, when the dust has settled and amongst the carnage, I will stand before you all as still the man you know and remember. I'm doing this for my family, I'm doing it my friends and I'm doing it for every single fan that has backed me from day one... Crime Lord, welcome to your night of Destiny. Welcome to the biggest fight of your life... Because this is the biggest night of my life and I’m not going to lose.

*The camera continues to be locked on a physically shaking, intense and emotional Kenty as he belts out his final words. His face is turning slightly red as veins can be seen on his temple as he is that focused and intense. His sty under his right eye still looks big and raw, Kenty begins to slightly twitch also, the pressure already getting to him. The transmission slowly begins to come to an end with Mr Kenty sitting alone in the middle of the ring, soaking in the uneasy and tense atmosphere of the currently lifeless Wembley Stadium. Suddenly, the lights go completely out around the Stadium as Kenty is left all alone in the ring with the transmission finally coming to an end.*

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:34 pm

*Jack Reynolds is backstage...

Jack Reynolds: Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome my guest at this time...the iron man of 6WF, Crime Lord.

*Crime Lord walks into picture, he flicks a cigar to the floor.

Jack Reynolds: Crime Lord, just moments away from your match, how are you feeling?

Crime Lord: I am feeling great Jack. I don't really understand all of the furore and hype over this match. I've faced and beaten the very best that this company has had to offer, and Kenty isn't one of those. I beat him last month, and if anything, I will only raise my game tonight on the biggest occasional of them all.

I am going to enjoy this tonight Jack. Last month I was focused on beating Kenty, nothing else. Tonight, I get to enjoy the punishment that I will be inflicting on Kenty. The beating I inflict on you tonight is revenge for every cutesy story, fan interaction or tale about how you've overcome adversity that I have had the misfortune to see on these monitors.

Kenty is not the hero 6WF needs, he’s not the man for all seasons of the saviour we all need to look to. He’s the tat on the merchandise table. He’s the leech on skin of this company. Sucking the bad blood out of the company.

You won't change the minds of these fans. Now is the time Kenty, now is the time for you to embrace the hate. Come to the dark side Kenty, find your inner evil. We know it's there. It's time for you to grow a pair of balls and change things before you go past your sell by date.

*Crime Lord barges past Reynolds, indicating that the interview is over.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:36 pm

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to Born In Fire, and we've got a huge match lined up for you next here on 6WF's biggest Pay Per View of the year, our anniversary show.

MW: We described this as a grudge match when these two met last month at Destiny, I'm not sure what we can call it now!

RJ: This is far more personal now, at least for one of the competitors. It's about respect, not from his opponent, but from these fans.

MW: For Crime Lord, I believe he's enjoying the self-doubt that Kenty is having, the self-doubt that Crime Lord is causing.

RJ: I believe Kenty wants validation for his actions, he wants to know he is doing the right thing by being the bigger man.

The arena descends into pitch black as a lone spotlight shines on the top of the stage as “Turn up the trouble” roars out through the speakers and the majority of the crowd are booing loudly as Mr Kenty strolls out. He has a supremely focused look on his face, a few of the fans in the front row offer their hands and Kenty tags them, but still looking straight ahead. He rolls in under the bottom rope and gets to his feet, waiting for Crime Lord to arrive.

RJ: You can't help but feel sorry for Kenty, seeing these fans who he worked so hard for turning against him for no apparent reason.

MW: I don't feel sorry for him, not at all. He wants to be these fans hero, but they don't want him as their hero, yet he's still trying to be that hero. It's all his own-doing.

RJ: Don't be so ridiculous, these fans loved him and suddenly they turned. These fans wanted him to be their hero for so long, it must be hard having that taken away from him.

“Rain Wizard” hits and Crime Lord’s arrival onto the stage is greeted by with a mixed reaction from the capacity crowd packed inside the stadium. Crime Lord stands at the top of the stage, he then storms down the ramp, leaping onto the ring apron and then stepping in through the middle rope.

MW: As much as the fans don't want Kenty to be their hero, Crime Lord certainly doesn't want to be the man who is.

RJ: Do you really think that there isn't even a small part of Crime Lord that is enjoying being cheered by these fans?

MW: No, Crime Lord has achieved so much in this company because he doesn't care about what others think, particularly these fans. Do you really think that if Crime Lord pandered to these fans he would have been half as successful?

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Crime Lord and Mr Kenty stare each other out from opposite corner, Crime Lord walks towards the middle of the ring only for Kenty to run in, knocking Crime Lord down with a clothesline. He then clambers onto Crime Lord, before pounding down on his face with a succession of punches. Eventually the referee steps in, forcing Kenty away. Crime Lord gets to his knees, Mr Keny runs in and drives an elbow down into the back of the head. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Kenty applies a side headlock on Crime Lord, but the multiple-time world champion is back on his feet. He goes for a belly to back suplex, but Kenty lands on his feet behind Crime Lord. He dropkicks Crime Lord in the back and he falls into the corner. Kenty then starts driving the head of Crime Lord into the top turnbuckle, before dragging Crime Lord away from the corner and hitting a Russian legsweep. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

RJ: Kenty has started off strongly here, he looks more focused than I've ever seen before. He really has something to prove to these fans.

MW: He needs to stop caring about these fans, maybe if he wrestled with this kind of focus all the time, he'd be at the same level as Crime Lord.

Kenty stands over Crime Lord, he allows him to stir before lifting a knee up into the stomach. The former undisputed champion then bounces off the ropes, connecting with a swinging neckbreaker. He doesn't cover immediately, instead stepping back to the corner. Crime Lord again begins stirring to his knees, Kenty sprints in and hits a facewash kick on Crimey. He hooks the leg once more.

Ref: 1..................2............Kick out!

Crime Lord drives the shoulder up, Kenty applies an armbar. Crime Lord gets to his feet, Kenty attempts an Irish whip but Crimey counters the momentum. Kenty rebound off the ropes into a spinebuter from Crime Lord, which the crowd cheer loudly. He goes straight into the pin.

RJ: That reaction right there is what has got to Kenty, the fans cheering when Crime Lord turns the tables on him. Usually it's the other way around.

MW: Maybe he needs to start acting more like Crime Lord, then maybe the fans will cheer him again.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Kenty kicks out, Crime Lord gets to his feet with a grin on his face. He lifts up Kenty, before driving a series of right hands into the head of Kenty who staggers back. Crime Lord unleashes a barrage of European Uppercuts at great speed to send Kenty into the ropes. Crime Lord hauls Kenty onto his shoulders, dropping him throat-first across the top rope. Crimey then runs in at the groggy Kenty, flooring him with an STO. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Kenty drives the shoulder up, Crime Lord rolls up to his feet and quickly bounces off the ropes and nails a running splash down onto the top of Kenty’s abdomen. Crime Lord then stands waiting for Kenty to rise before throwing him down with a suplex. He staggers up to his feet, walking straihgt into a snap powerslam by Crime Lord. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

MW: Crime Lord is picking apart Kenty now, this is fantastic.

RJ: And what's more, the fans are enjoying it!

Crime Lord gets to his feet, he rolls Kenty onto his front before hitting three successive knee drops down into the back. He drags up Kenty, where he hits some forearms to the back, before throwing Kenty down with a German suplex. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1..............2..............Kick out!

Kenty kicks out, Crime Lord lifts Kenty to his feet and then connects with a conventional backbreaker. He holds Kenty across his chest, before running into the corner and crashing Kenty into the turnbuckles. Crimey steps back, before running in...

RJ: Big boot...

MW: Kenty dodged it!

RJ: And the fans again don't like that! It's almost as if the fans were enjoying Crime Lord beating him down.

Kenty lifts Crime Lord over the top rope onto the ring apron. He smashes a forearm into the face, and then pulls Crime Lord down throat-first across the top rope. He synchs in a front facelock on Crime Lord, before resting his legs on the 2nd rope and then connects with a spike DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

This time it's Crime Lord who forces the shoulder up. Kenty waits for Crime Lord to get to his feet, before running in and nailing a one-handed bulldog. Kenty leaps to his feet, Crime Lord groggily gets to his feet and Kenty is successful with a big boot attempt. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

Kenty allows Crime Lord to his feet, before running in and knocking him down with a clothesline. Crime Lord stumbles up, Kenty leaps into the air and takes Crime Lord down with a shoulder block. Crimey staggers up, he throws a clothesline and Kenty hits an inverted headlock backbreaker, he quickly follows that up with a reverse DDT. He makes the cover.

RJ: This is a real back and forth contest, you can really see the levels of animosity between these two.

MW: It's all one way 'Arj, all one way. Kenty is deflecting all of his issues onto Crime Lord, where as things are much deeper lying than that. Crime Lord simply sees this as another match.

Crime Lord forces the shoulder up, Kenty starts driving big stomps down into the head of Crime Lord who rolls towards the ropes. Kenty continues with the stomping until the referee steps in. Kenty then allows Crime Lord to his feet before lifting him onto his shoulders, hitting a rolling firemans carry slam. Kenty then heads to the top rope...

MW: Kenty going high risk!

RJ: High reward!

MW: Senton Bomb connects!

Ref: 1..................2..................Kick out!

Kenty rolls to his feet, he nails a series of knees into the back before attempting to apply the Pass Out(Sleeper hold) but Crime Lord manages to get up to his feet. He then counters with a hip toss. Kenty rolls up, Crime Lord stops him dead in his tracks with a boot to the gut.

MW: Fisherman's suplex!

Kenty powers the shoulder up off the mat. Crime Lord lifts up Kenty, putting him onto his shoulders. He walks forward, powerbombing Kenty into the turnbuckles. He slumps to the canvas, Crime Lord runs off the ropes...

RJ: MAFIA MOW DOWN!

Ref: 1.........................2.........................Kick out!

MW: Barely a kick out from Kenty!

Crime Lord lifts Kenty up, he sets up for the Custody but Kenty blocks and then applies a full nelson hold...

RJ: Full Nelson Facebuster!

Ref: 1......................2.......................Kick out!

Kenty drags up Crime Lord, he sets up for the mic check but this time it's Crime Lord who counters, lifting Kenty onto his shoulders...

MW: LOCK N LOAD!

Ref: 1.....................2.....................Kick out!

Kenty gets the shoulder up, Crime Lord shakes his head in disbelief. He drags Mr Kenty towards the corner, before running in and hitting three hard clotheslines in succession. He lifts Kenty onto the top rope, and then goes to the 2nd rope himself. He puts Kenty on his shoulders...

RJ: This won't end well, Crime Lord going high risk!

Kenty starts elbowing away at the head of Crime Lord in desperation, eventually managing to free himself. Kenty stands on the top rope, hitting a knee to the back of Crime Lord's head. He then steps off the top rope, onto the 2nd rope, around the front of Crimey...

MW: MIC CHECK!

RJ: FROM THE 2ND ROPE!

Ref: 1..............................2...........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Mr Kenty has won it! Mr Kenty has defeated Crime Lord!

MW: What a move it took to win it, what a match that was!

RJ: Maybe that will give Kenty the redemption he wants, the redemption he needs. It might earn him some respect back from these fans.

MW: Going by this reaction, I don't think so RJ! They are booing Kenty out of the building.

RJ: The win was what Kenty wanted, but this is certainly not the end result he wanted. Kenty trly believe beating Crime Lord would galvanize his support.

Mr Kenty stands in the middle of the ring, having his arm raised by the referee, but is clearly angered by the distinctly mixed reaction he is getting to his victory. He steps out of the ring, storming up the ramp as Born In Fire goes to an ad break.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:48 pm

RJ: This next match is the culmination of a tournament over the last two to three months, the Fight for the Right final, let’s have a look at how Cameron Faith reached the final first.

MW: First up for Faith was Ethan Knight, he was quickly dispatched.

Faith lifts up Knight, he throws Knight into the corner. He sprints in attempting a big splash, but Knight catches Faith, running out of the corner and hitting a spinebuster/powerslam combo move. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2....................Kick out!

RJ: Knight getting close!

Ethan Knight steps back into the corner, he stands waiting for Faith to rise...

MW: Lining up the superman punch...

RJ: This could be Lights Out for Faith!

MW: COUNTER!

RJ: SUPERKICK!!

MW: WHAT A MOVE! SUPERKICK IN MID-AIR!

Ref: 1...........................2............................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Wow, what a manoeuvre that was!

MW: Worthy of winning any match, a superb counter.

RJ: It's that kind of ability that makes Faith one of the most naturally-gifted competitors this company has ever seen.

MW: And one of the favourites for Fight for The Right!

RJ: Next he faced Austin Stevens, and managed to overcome him.

Stevens gets to his feet, he immediately turns Faith onto his front before driving forearms into the back continually. Austin then rolls away, he grabs Faith by the waist and hauls him up before hitting a big gutwrench suplex. Faith stirs to his feet, he runs at Stevens who flattens him with a Yakuza kick. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Faith drives the shoulder up, Austin Stevens hauls up the Freeweight champion before kneeing him in the stomach. He goes for a suplex but Faith blocks. Stevens attempts another suplex and again it's blocked. On the third try, Faith actually counters with a suplex of his own. He rolls to his feet...

RJ: Two suplexes...

MW: Three in a row for Faith!

RJ: After blocking three attempts by Stevens!

Ref: 1...................2...................Kick out!

Cameron Faith lifts up Stevens, he pulls him down into a backbreaker. He then goes for a swinging neckbreaker, but Stevens spins all the way out of it and then knocks Faith down with a Clothesline from Hell! He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2..................Kick out!

This time it is Faith who forces the shoulder up just in time. Austin Stevens drags up Cameron Faith and sets up for the Complete Package...

MW: Faith's freed himself from the suplex position...

RJ: SUPERKICK!

Ref: 1.....................2.........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Cameron Faith wins it!

MW: Faith into the semi-finals, a great match!

RJ: Semi-final time and it was Fresher’s Ball holder Tom Ree. Mike Hill’s interference put Faith into the final.

Cameron Faith crawls towards the ropes on one side of the ring, while Ree is in the corner, clawing at the turnbuckles to pull himself up. 

RJ: Wait there!

MW: Mike Hill! What the hell is he doing out here?

RJ: I can't imagine it is to cheer on Cameron Faith...

Hill runs down the ramp, he leaps onto the apron and smirks as Cameron Faith pulls himself up using the ropes. Faith is up to his feet, staring at Hill. He is about to swing at the Next Big Thing when Ree runs in at Faith.

He somehow dives out of the way, and Ree crashes into Hill, sending him flying. The Teacher turns around...

MW: SUPERKICK!

Ref: 1.............................2......................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Faith is going to the final of Fight for The Right!

MW: Mike Hill's plan has back-fired, he's got Faith into the final.

RJ: Unless that was his plan Mike, Faith will now have double duty, will he really be focused on their match at Born In Fire with a potential world title shot available on the line later in the night.

RJ: Logan Kincade’s path started with a very hard first round; Mr. Kenty, where he won in unusual circumstances.

Logan is allowed up by Kenty, who then throws him into the mat with a scoop slam. Kenty goes to the top rope...

MW: SENTON BOMB!

Ref: 1..........................2.....................Kick out!

MW: So close for Kenty!

Kenty salutes the fans, before lifting up Logan...

RJ: Mic Check!

MW: Blocked!

MW: Did you hear that RJ? The fans were cheering Kincade hitting that!

Ref: 1.........................2.................Kick out!

RJ: Kenty has tried everything to win these fans over tonight, but they can't help but cheer on Logan. 

Logan gets up to his feet, he drags up Kenty and then whips him out across the ring. Kenty rebounds to the centre of the ring...

MW: Double clothesline!

RJ: Both men down!

The crowd begin chanting, some for Kenty, but surprisingly the majority are cheering for Logan Kincade. Kenty is the first man up to his feet, he hears the fan chanting loudly for Kincade and shakes his head. Kincade stirs, Kenty walks towards him and the two start pummeling the hell out of each other.

Kenty gains the advantage, but still Logan Kincade is the man whose name is getting cheered. Kenty kicks him in the gut, but the crowd's cheer get even louder. Mr Kenty turns his back on Kincade, stepping through the middle rope and down to the outside.

RJ: What is he doing?

MW: I think that Kenty...I think that he's leaving RJ!

RJ: It looks like he's had enough of the reaction from the fans tonight.

Kenty walks up the ramp, the referee is making his count as Kincade looks up at Kenty in confusion.

Ref: 1.....................2........................3........................4........................5......................6.....................7...................

Kenty has reached the top of the stage, he turns and takes a look at Kincade and listens to the fans booing him before walking through the curtain...

Ref: ..........8..........................9..............................10!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Logan Kincade advances! 

MW: But not in the circumstances he would have expected, Kincade advances after winning the match by count-out.

RJ: I can't believe he did that.

MW: It didn’t get easier in the next round for Kincade as he came up against Crime Lord. But he conquered his old foe.

Crime Lord forces the shoulder up off the mat. Logan waits for Crime Lord to rise before running off the ropes and hitting a leaping crossbody block. Crimey stumbles up, Kincade nails a 2nd crossbody. He then heads up top, Crimey stumbles up and Kincade hits a flying double knee! He hooks the leg.

MW: The Hardcore champion really in control now!

Logan Kincade rolls to his feet, he clutches Crime Lord by the throat and chokes him out on the canvas until the ref steps in. Kincade releases, he then goes to the top rope and waits for Crimey to rise…

RJ: Crossbody!

MW: Caught him…NO WAY!

RJ: OH MY GOD!

MW: LOCK N LOAD!

Ref: 1……………………………….2…………………………….Kick out!

MW: HE KICKED OUT!

RJ: UN-BE-LIEVABLE!

Crime Lord gets to his feet, he looks to the referee almost pleadingly but he signals a 2. Crime Lord walks to the corner to recuperate, Kincade slowly stirs. Crime Lord walks back in and goes for The Custody but Kincade spins out, he then pushes Crime Lord forward firmly into the turnbuckle. Logan runs in and nails a leaping knee to the back.

Kincade then locks in a sleeper hold, he drags Crime Lord back a little bit, covering his eyes and then running to the corner…

RJ: BLIND JUSTICE!

Ref: 1…………………………………………2…………………………………………………………….3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: KINCADE WINS IT!

RJ: My god what a match that was!

MW: A real classic RJ, a superb match between two of the favourites for the competition.

RJ: Finally Kincade came up against the former world champion, the man who is in the title match tonight; Max Adamson….and he beat him.

Logan stumbles up to his feet after the dropkick...

RJ: Famaxxer!

Ref: 1....................2..................Kick out!

Logan just about forces the shoulder up. Max stands waiting for him to rise, he then lifts him onto his shoulders...

MW: CYCLONE!

RJ: ADAMSON'S GOING TO THE FINAL!

Ref: 1................2........................Kick out!

Logan just about forces the shoulder up in time. Max drags him to the corner, hitting some boots to the gut before putting Kincade onto the top rope. Adamson climbs up there as well, he sets up for a superplex but Kincade manages to drive a knee into the gut. 

Max lurches forward...

RJ: Sunset flip powerbomb!

Ref: 1........................2.........................Kick out!

This time it's Max who just about forces the shoulder up. Logan Kincade drags him to his feet in a sleeper hold, but Adamson counters with a snapmare hold. Logan staggers up, Adamson sprints in...

MW: GORE!

MW: WHAT A COUNTER!

RJ: WHY ISN'T HE COVERING?

MW: THE SLEEPER'S LOCKED IN...

RJ: BLIND JUSTICE!

Ref: 1...............................2..........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: It's over! 

RJ: What a match!

MW: Kincade is in the final of Fight for The Right again!

RJ: Logan Kincade vs Cameron Faith, what a final that one is going to be!

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:53 pm

Match 6
Fight for the Right Final
Cameron Faith v Logan Kincade

RJ: What a match up we have for you now, the final of the Fight for the Right tournament, who will earn their guaranteed title shot for any time and any place.

MW: Cameron Faith has already competed tonight, but he did win so either his tiredness could hurt him or his winning could give him the momentum to win again now.

‘I Fought the Law’ blasts out and Cameron Faith walks out, he isn’t walking entirely comfortable but he has a big grin on his face as the crowd boo him. He has both the Freeweight and the European titles over each shoulder. He cockily swaggers down the ramp, ignoring the jeering fans as he does so before sliding under the bottom rope and getting into the ring. He raises the titles in the air.

RJ: Cameron Faith is showing signs that the first match may have taken its toll, but you couldn’t tell looking at the confidence he has right now.

MW: Can you blame him, if all goes to plan he could end up with three championship belts tonight!

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED... ’Edgecrusher’ roars out around the arena. Logan Kincade steps out on to the ramp, with the Hardcore belt around his waist. He smirks as he paces down the ramp. He walks up the steps and gets into the ring. Cameron Faith’s eyes are locked on him.

RJ: Kincade also holds a championship, let’s not forget. He is the Hardcore Champion and that shows the strength 6WF has that two people who have been competed for belts other than the world championship are in the final.

MW: It shows that anybody can get to the top in 6WF if they are good enough.

The bell rings and the crowd give a big cheer, Kincade wastes no time charging at Faith and taking him down, he starts beating on Faith, punch after punch until the referee pulls him away.

RJ: Kincade can sense the opportunity he has been presented with here.

MW: Faith will be no push-over though.

Kincade grabs Faith and whips him into the corner, he then charges at him and connects with a big shoulder to his ribs. Kincade lifts Faith up onto the top rope and then follows him up there.

RJ: Kincade is going to hit a superplex here…

Cameron Faith headbutts Kincade, and again and again until Kincade falls off of the top. Faith dives off and connects with a cross-body. When he stands up Faith is already bleeding.

MW: Cameron Faith has busted himself open with those desperate headbutts.

Cameron Faith stumbles to the corner and wipes the blood away. Kincade is back to his feet and smirks, he charges at Faith who just about moves out of the way. Kincade manages to grab Faith and lock him in a full nelson before just throwing him across the ring. Faith pushes himself up again and Kincade runs at him and goes for a kick, but Faith moves out of the way and then connects with a backbreaker to the knee before hitting a neckbreaker.

RJ: Cameron Faith with some offence of his own.

Cameron Faith wipes more blood off of his forehead before climbing up to the top rope, he dives off and connects with a frog splash, before hooking the leg.

1……….2.kick out!

Cameron Faith gets back to his feet and lifts Logan Kincade up before hitting him with a hard DDT into the mat. He then rolls him back over again.

1……….2.kick out!

RJ: With all these pin attempts, you can see Faith is desperate to win. I wonder how much he has left in the tank?

Cameron Faith slams the mat in frustration and rolls out of the ring. He starts shouting at the referee from the outside as he leans on the apron to catch his breath.

RJ: BASEBALL SLIDE!

Suddenly Faith is taken out by Kincade as he slides his feet out of the ring, kicking Faith square in the face. Logan gets out of the ring and grabs Cameron, he slams him onto the announcer’s table before whipping him hard into the fan’s barrier. Cameron slumps down and Logan gets into the ring before getting out again to restart the referee’s count. Logan grabs Faith and lifts him up before slamming him down on the ring steps.

MW: Logan Kincade is not allowing Cameron Faith a moment to recover here, its big move after big move.

Logan picks Faith up and then takes him over to the announcer’s table. He pulls everything off of the table, and leaves it bare.

RJ: No, no, no!

The commentary team is stood up now and Logan Kincade is grabbing Cameron Faith.

MW: The referee is trying to stop it!

The referee stops counting to try and stop Logan Kincade, but Kincade just ignores the referee’s pleading. He lifts Cameron Faith into a powerbomb position.

MW: POWERBOMB!

RJ: DDT! DDT! OUR ANNOUNCER’S TABLE IS DESTROYED BUT IT WAS LOGAN KINCADE WHO WENT HEAD FIRST THROUGH IT!

Crowd: HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

Replays show Cameron Faith managing to reverse the powerbomb into a DDT, Kincade’s head takes the brunt of the impact but Faith also lands painfully on the remains of the table.

MW: I don’t know if this match can continue, the referee is calling for medical attention. Cameron looks out of it, Logan Kincade is now busted open.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:55 pm

Medics come running down the ramp with stretchers, the referee is still checking on both competitors, they both look really down and out. The medical team get there and they start loading Cameron Faith onto the stretcher.

RJ: It looks like this one is done, even Logan Kincade seems out of it.

The medical team start lifting Logan Kincade up but he pushes them all away, the referee is struggling to control it as Kincade goes after Faith on the stretcher.

RJ: Oh my God! Logan Kincade is refusing to have the match end this way.

Logan Kincade goes over to the stretcher, and throws the medical team out of the way, as he goes to get Cameron Faith, the double champion kicks Kincade in the head before standing up on the stretcher.

MW: Tornado DDT!

Cameron Faith leaps off of the stretcher and grabs hold of Logan’s head before spinning and hitting the DDT. Cameron groggily gets up, he wipes the blood out of his eyes before lifting up the equally bloody Logan and rolls him into the ring. Cameron Faith hooks the leg and the referee slides into the ring.

1………..2…….kick out!

RJ: It continues! I was so sure this match was done.

MW: They both want to win this properly.

Cameron Faith looks up to the ceiling in frustration. He gets back to his feet and makes his way over to the corner, he lifts himself up to the top rope and looks down at Logan. He shakes his head before going for….

RJ: DOUBLE ROTATION MOONSAULT!

MW: IT CONNECTS!

1……………..2…………………..3

RJ: IT’S DONE, CAMERON FAITH HAS WON FIGHT FOR THE RIGHT!

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:56 pm

MW: WAIT! The referee is saying Logan Kincade’s foot was on the bottom rope in time, we don’t have a winner yet!

Crowd: THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME!

Cameron Faith can’t believe it, he stands in the corner, he stomps the ground, demanding Logan Kincade gets back to his feet. Kincade slowly and groggily pushes himself up, he stumbles around.

MW: SPEAR!

Logan Kincade runs at Cameron Faith ducking the superkick and hitting a big spear.

1………….2…………..3!

MW: LOGAN KINCADE IS THE FIGHT FOR THE RIGHT HOLDER!

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:57 pm

RJ: Wait no! Cameron Faith is the one to have his foot under the rope this time! Wow, they are too well matched.

MW: Cameron Faith is seriously tiring though.

Logan Kincade gets up, he doesn’t even bother wiping his bloody face. He walks over to Cameron Faith, drags him to his feet and throws him into the corner, he hits him repeatedly and Faith just drops to the mat.

1………..2……..kick out!

RJ: Cameron Faith has just enough energy to kick out.

Logan Kincade goes to grab Cameron but he manages to grab Logan Kincade by the ankle and puts him in the Ankle Lock.

MW: Cameron Faith might actually have Logan here, that’s a move they both use, but Faith has it locked in and Logan has nowhere to go.

Logan Kincade is screaming out in pain and Cameron Faith is just about keeping a grip, blood drips down his face and so too on Logan’s face but neither man looks ready to stop. Logan Kincade’s hands are in tight fists. Cameron Faith is concentrating hard on the Ankle Lock. He drops to his back and locks it in even harder, he has to keep making sure that his shoulders aren’t on the mat.

RJ: Will Logan tap? I don’t know what else he can do, but I just don’t know if Logan would ever tap out at Born in Fire.

Logan is gritting his teeth, they’re grinding together hard. He tries to drag himself to the ropes but Cameron Faith does not let him. Logan looks ready to pass out.

MW: REVERSED! ANKLE LOCK OF HIS OWN!

Cameron Faith tries to readjust himself and suddenly Logan flips the situation around and he now has Cameron Faith in an ankle lock. The Freeweight and European champion manages to immediately grab the ropes though. Logan does not let go.

1…….
2……..
3……..
4…….

RJ: Just in time!

Logan releases the hold just before he would have been disqualified. He rolls away and tries to get to his feet, but can barely put any weight on the leg that had been in the ankle lock. Faith pulls himself into the corner, he is covered in blood and sweat. Logan Kincade’s eyes are wide in anger as he struggles to put Cameron Faith down.

MW: These two men have given it their absolute all in this match, but neither one wants to lose.

RJ: Logan Kincade has been at his best, but Cameron Faith has to get plaudits for the way he has kept going in this match. He’s running on fumes.

Cameron Faith pulls himself up and raises his fists in the air, but he is clearly dazed. He walks forward and Logan Kincade runs at him….

MW: MEATHOOK!

RJ: SUPERKICK! HE’S DONE IT! CAMERON FAITH HAS ACTUALLY DONE IT!

1……………….2……………….3!

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:01 am

RJ: SHOULDER UP!

MW: Was it 2 or 3?!

RJ: The referee is saying 2!

Cameron Faith looks desolate as the referee signals that Logan Kincade just got his shoulder up in time.

MW: Can either of these men keep going?

Cameron Faith gets to his feet, he stumbles and falls into the corner.

Crowd: THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME!

RJ: I just have no idea who is going to win. Cameron Faith has no energy left but Logan has taken a hell of a lot of punishment.

Logan Kincade pushes himself off groggily, the two men stand in the centre of the ring, their faces bloody, swaying as they struggle to stand. Cameron Faith goes to kick Logan’s bad leg, but he manages to move out of the way just in time. He grabs Cameron Faith and puts him in the Sleeper hold!

MW: He’s going for it Blind Justice!

RJ: He’s making sure he has the Sleeper Hold in good though!

The referee is by the side of Logan and Cameron as the Sleeper hold is locked in. The referee is making sure Faith is still conscious, which he is just, but he keeps dropping.

RJ: This could be over.

The referee checks on Faith whose head has now flopped down. He raises Cameron’s arm in the air. It drops.

Ref: 1!

He lifts it again, it drops.

Ref: 2!

He lifts it again……..

3!

DING! DING! DING!

RJ: NO! YOU’VE ALREADY WON!

The match ends with the referee saying Cameron Faith has fallen unconscious and can no longer continue but Logan Kincade hits him with the Blind Justice anyway! The crowd are booing loudly.

MB: The winner of this match, and the Fight for the Right briefcase holder……..LOGAAAAANNNN KINCAAAAAAAAAADE!!!!

‘Edgecrusher’ blasts out of the speakers and the crowd are booing Logan loudly. He falls to his knees as he is handed the briefcase, and through his blood covered face you can see his crazed eyes and his mouth in a grin, laughing. He rolls out of the ring and walks up the ramp holding the briefcase close to his chest.

RJ: Logan Kincade is the new Fight for the Right winner! And nobody can say he didn’t deserve it. He beat Mr. Kenty, Crime Lord and Max Adamson to get to the final and took an unholy level of punishment when he got there still to walk away with the briefcase.

MW: Cameron Faith put in a level of performance even his greatest fan must have thought was beyond him. He may have lost but he is a star tonight. It took falling unconscious for him to lose the match.

Medics are checking on Faith in the ring as he stirs out of his unconscious state. He stands up, and the crowd applaud him, but they quickly start booing as he pushes the medics out of the way and starts shouting at the referee for saying he couldn’t compete.

CF: I’LL DECIDE IF I CAN’T COMPETE YOU SON OF A BITCH! YOU SCREWED ME!

RJ: What a shame his attitude stinks, Cameron Faith could have changed a lot of people’s minds about him tonight with the way he performed, instead he let’s his ego get in the way.

CF: I WANT A REMATCH, THIS ISN’T FAIR!

Cameron Faith continues to throw a tantrum in the ring before security pull him away from the ring and the crowd give a big cheer.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:34 am

RJ: So here it is ladies and gentlemen, our main event! The 6WF World Championship is on the line, The Saint defends it against Chris Patricks and Max Adamson!

MW: Let's have a look at how we got here, starting at Destiny when, Max Adamson was beaten by The Saint for his title, we discovered the identity of Adamson's bodyguard: Angel and who won the Gold Rush!

The Saint manages to get the shoulder up just in time. Adamson stands impatiently over The Saint, waiting for him to rise. Saint slowly stirs to his feet and Max scoops The Saint up onto his shoulders...

MW: The Cyclone!

RJ: RKO! RKO!

MW: WHAT A COUNTER BY THE SAINT!

RJ: NEW CHAMPION!

Ref: 1........................2.......................Kick out!

Adamson drives the shoulder up just in time. The Angel gets closer to the ring apron on the outside as The Saint beats the mat, waiting for Max to rise. Max gets to his feet, Saint goes for the RKO but he is shoved away by Max. Saint turns and runs in at Adamson...

MW: GORE! GORE! GORE!

RJ: That has to be it!

Ref: 1.............................2.........................................Kick out!

MW: HE KICKED OUT?

RJ: HE KICKED OUT!

MW: UNBELIEVABLE STUFF FROM THE SAINT!

Max retreats to the corner, waiting for The Saint to rise, nodding his head up and down. Eventually The Saint stirs, Adamson comes sprinting in for the gore but Saint manages to side-step it at the last moment. Adamson turns and Saint kicks him in the gut...

RJ: SAINTS ROW!

Ref: 1.......................2........................................Kick out!

MW: MAX KICKS OUT!

RJ: Both men defying the odds, both men showing just how much they want this title belt!

Saint stumbles to his feet, he looks up in disbelief. He hauls up Max, hitting him with a right-hand. Adamson responds with a right of his own. The Saint fires in a left, Adamson fires in a left. Saint blocks another punch from Max, and then goes for an RKO. Adamson blocks, he attempts a belly to back suplex but Saint lands on his feet.

He staggers backwards into the ropes, where The Angel swoops. He leaps onto the apron and grabs a hold of The Saint.

RJ: Ref!

MW: The Angel getting involved!

RJ: It was only a matter of time Michael!

The referee is checking on Max who is struggling up to his feet, he turns around as The Saint tries to free himself from the grasp of Angel. The ref starts a count but The Saint is still wriggling and eventually manages to break free. The Angel is still stood on the apron as Adamson runs in at Saint going for the gore!

RJ: Saint moves!

MW: Oh so close! The Angel just avoided the gore!

Adamson looks to his guard who just leaped off the apron in time. He turns around back to the middle of the ring...

RJ: RKO! RKO! RKO!

MW: NO WAY!

RJ: IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING?!

Ref: 1...................................2...............................................3!

RJ: HE'S DONE IT! HE'S DONE IT!

MW: I DON'T BELIEVE WHAT I'M SEEING!

RJ: THE SAINT HAS WON! THE SAINT HAS WON!

MW: NEW CHAMPION! 

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Mike Bird: Ladies and Gentleman the winner of this match by way of PINFALLLLLLL and NEEWWWWWW 6WF UNDISPUTED HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD...THE SAAAIIIINNTTTTTT!

RJ: Against all odds, The Saint has defeated Max Adamson to once again become 6WF world champion!

Angel stands still for a minute, simply staring back at Max Adamson before walking towards the ropes. The Angel gets to the ropes and the crowd start booing.

MW: About time too!

RJ: Don't do it Angel, don't listen to him!

The Angel goes to step over the top rope, and Max Adamson runs up behind him and pushes The Angel but he stands his ground. The Angel then turns and shoves Adamson down to the mat! 

RJ: The crowd liked that one!

The Angel then steps over the top rope, he stands on the apron. He looks to the floor, before turning and looking back at Max.

RJ: Even after that, he's going to do it.[/size]

The Angel goes to step down off the apron, but he then stops and steps into the ring, and the crowd go crazy. The Angel stands over Max Adamson who gets to his feet...

MW: Adamson's going for him!

RJ: This isn't what he had planned!

Adamson fires away at The Angel with a blur of punches, The Angel fires a few punches back in but Adamson is relentless in his punching, much like the crowd are in their chanting of Angel's name.

The Angel then rocks Max with a big right hand, and another, and another. Max staggers back...

MW: OH MY GOD!

RJ: GORE! GORE! GORE!

MW: GORE BY THE ANGEL!

RJ: BY ADAMSON'S GUARDIAN ANGEL!

The Angel stands over Max to huge cheers, he then picks him up and throws him over the top rope to the floor, which is met with even louder cheers.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: I DON'T BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED!

MW: DOES THAT COUNT? DOES HE WIN?!

RJ: OF COURSE IT COUNTS MIKE! HE'S THE LAST MAN STANDING!

MW: BUT WHAT THE? WHAT THE HELL WAS HE DOING? THAT WASN'T THE PLAN!

RJ: I THINK THERE'S BEEN A CHANGE OF PLAN!

MW: BUT WHY? HE'S ADAMSON'S GUARDIAN ANGEL!

RJ: I DON'T KNOW MICHAEL! I DON'T HAVE A DAMN CLUE WHAT'S GOING ON! 

MW: WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!

RJ: MAX ADAMSON DOESN'T EVEN KNOW!
MW: ADAMSON IS APOPLECTIC WITH RAGE ON THE OUTSIDE!

Adamson is running around the estate, beating the ring apron, kicking the steel steps and going absolutely crazy. He demands a microphone and snatches it from the Mike Bird.

Max Adamson: Who the hell are you? and what the hell do you think you're doing? What are you playing at? You knew the plan! Why the hell did you just do that? WHO ARE YOU???!!!

MW: The question everyone wants answered...

In the ring, Angel bends down slowly, picking up the mic Max used earlier. He breathes heavily into the microphone, slowly pulling back his mask.

RJ: What the hell is going on?

MW: The hair is coming with the mask, it must have been a wig?

The Angel is staring at the ground, face-down, mic to his lips...

"My name............................is...............................................................

Christopher.........................................................................................................................................................................................................

James................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Patricks..............................................................................................................................................................................................................

And at Born In Fire.............................................I'm going to finish.............................what you started!"

He lifts his head up to reveal his face. The crowd go absolutely crazy, chanting Chris Patricks over and over.

RJ: WHAT THE?

MW: BUT...BUT...HE WAS....

RJ: WHAT IN GOD'S NAME IS GOING ON HERE?

MW: THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING.

RJ: HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE?

MW: I DON'T UNDERSTAND...WHAT IS....HOW IS HE HERE?!

Adamson crumples to his knees on the outside, looking up at Patricks in the ring in disbelief as Destiny goes off air.

RJ: Then Max Adamson tried to win Fight for the Right but was beaten in the semi-final against Logan Kincade, until he pulled one last thing out of the hat, his plan all along....

Saint helps Patricks to his feet, only for CP to shove The Saint backwards into the corner. The Saint smirks at Patricks, before striding forward and getting right in the face of Patricks. The duo are head to head, exchanging verbal blows...

RJ: Look! Coming through the crowd!

MW: Max Adamson!

RJ: What's he doing here?!

MW: He's getting into the ring!

Adamson slides into the ring, wearing his street clothes, just as Patricks takes a swing at The Saint. He side-steps it and Adamson spots his opportunity, running in...

The Saint quickly swoops in as Max Adamson leaps to his feet...

MW: RKO!

RJ: NO HE SHOVED HIM AWAY!

RJ: ADAMSON HAS LAID OUT BOTH PATRICKS AND THE SAINT TONIGHT!

Max Adamson steps out of the ring, he grabs a microphone and The Saint's 6WF World Championship. He climbs up the steel steps, before entering the ring. He puts the world title down on the canvas, next to The Saint.

He drags up Saint...

MW: CYCLONE ONTO THE TITLE BELT!

RJ: Max Adamson really is sending a message tonight...I don't know what that message is.

MW: Well we're about to find out, if you shut the hell up.

Max Adamson has the mic in hand...

Max Adamson: You know...I've kept quiet. I really have. Everyone seems to think that Max Adamson likes to whine and moan, but what I've been doing is not whining or moaning, it is simply the truth. The problem around this company is that nobody around here can handle the truth. So now, I'm going to give you every little truth that needs to be heard.

The truth is...Max Adamson should still be world champion. The truth is, The Saint had absolutely no right to put himself in a world title match at Destiny. The truth is, The Saint should not be running this show if he's the world champion. It is the most blatant conflict of interests you will ever see.

And I'm not done there. The truth is that Chris Patricks is a liar. The truth is Chris Patricks should not have been allowed in the Gold Rush match. He was not even signed to the company, he was employed by me. Chris Patricks win in the Gold Rush match is null and void in my eyes, and in the eyes of every lawyer I've consulted since Destiny...

For too long, 6WF management has been willing to look past all these blatant breaches of contract, all of this abuse of power and all this legally dodgy ground that the company is on. Luckily for them, Max Adamson is here to save you from these back-hand taking, boys club. At Born In Fire, Max Adamson will be recognised as the saviour of 6WF. Because with what's in my pocket, all of these legal problems will simply...disappear!

*Adamson pulls a piece of paper form his pocket...

Max Adamson: In my hand is the contract for the world title match-up, it's already signed by these two who I just laid out. But having consulted with lawyers, and an exchange of many letters between the board and myself, this version of the contract has a space for a third signature...my signature.

*Now Adamson brings a pen from his pocket and signs the contract...

Max Adamson: Now Max Adamson is nearly a part of the 6WF Undisputed Title at Born In Fire. But there is just one more issue. The Saint has signed this as a competitor, but all matches have to be confirmed by the General Manager of 6WF...who is of course this man to my left. Saint, if you wouldn't mind...

*Adamson picks up the prone hand of The Saint, placing the pen into his hand and closing his grip. He then grabs the hand of Saint, scrawling Saint's contract on the contract.

Max Adamson: Saint, that is without doubt the best decision you have ever made in your time in charge. See you both at Born In Fire.

RJ: And that's how we got here, the triple threat for the title, what a journey!

MW: It's been a long journey for sure but we're just moments away now! I can't RJ

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:43 am

RJ: As mentioned, we are just moments away from our final match of the night, the Main Event for the Undisputed World Title!

MW: As you would expect, the competitors have had plenty to say about their opponents in this match...let's take a look!

A recorded segment is played on the Titantron, it's Max Adamson backstage and he is alone with a cameraman recording him;

Max: Ladies and Gentlemen, you are looking at not only the next 6WF Undisputed Champion of the World, you're looking at a true genius, someone who always has an answer to the dilemma thrown in his path. For weeks I've been keeping something quiet. For weeks my lawyers advised me not to mention my plans. They told me to focus on the Fight for the Right. The Fight for the Right was always my insurance policy, nothing more. I always had this bubbling under. I always had this ace up my sleeve.

(Adamson grins as he continues)

Max: I told you all, I warned Chris Patricks, I warned The Saint, last month, that this match between Saint and Patricks would not happen. I advised them to enjoy it while it lasts, and sure enough, now they're brawling with one another. They set it all up nicely. The Champion The Saint, against the Gold Rush winner Chris Patricks, with Max Adamson nowhere to be seen. I played them off against each other while my lawyers did exactly what was required. The Saint's abuse of power will continue no longer. The Saint's disgusting abuse of power comes to an abrupt end this Sunday. The biggest show of the year, the main event was set, for the World Championship... And I changed it. Now that is an abuse of power, because I've proven myself to be one of the biggest powerbroker's in 6WF. With the help of my lawyers, I have managed to convince the Board of Directors that Max Adamson deserves his place in that match. I may or may not have threatened to sue them if they didn't, but they agreed to it as long as The Saint signed his name on the contract...

(Adamson's expression turns sinister)

Max: ...Which as you all saw on the last Lockdown before Born In Fire, he most certainly did...

(Adamson laughs and continues)

Max: The time for political games is over. I may have one-upped The Saint by forcing my way into this match, by making it Saint v Patricks v Adamson, but it will count for nothing unless I defeat both men and become, for the second time, the 6WF Undisputed Champion. The Saint and Chris Patricks had their plan to get rid of me. The Saint and Chris Patricks had their plan to wipe Max Adamson from the title picture, and even found time to arrange their own main event. But lets be honest, if it was that easy to keep Max Adamson down, several others before you would have done it. Your plan backfired, and now you will both suffer the consequences.

(Adamson reveals a poster for Born In Fire, with "The Saint versus Chris Patricks for the 6WF Undisputed Championship of the World" and a picture of both men on it)

Max: For weeks, the questions have been the same. Who will win? Who will walk out of Born In Fire as World Champion? Will it be The Saint? Or will it be Chris Patricks?

(Adamson sneers)

Max: Let me tell you something now. All of you predicting, all of you watching are wrong. This is your breaking news. It will be neither of them. There is only one man who is going to leave Born In Fire as your Undisputed Champion. And that man is the man who has 6 wins from 6 Born In Fire matches. That man is the man who is without a doubt the highlight of this industry. The man of 2014. That man is Max Adamson. And there's not a damn thing either Chris Patricks, or The Saint, can do about it.

(Adamson smirks as the camera cuts to static)

RJ: Patricks had plenty to say in response to that, as you might expect!

Chris is seen looking at Max’s address on a television screen in his room before he stands up and walks out towards the arena. The screen just cuts off when the lights in the arena cut out and a heartbeat can be heard over the arena, the crowd realise what is happening and start to cheer and whistle as Refuse/Resist hits and pyros go off and Chris Patricks strolls down towards the ring tagging the fans and posing for selfies

RJ: Well we have heard from one contender for the Undisputed Title and I guess we will be hearing from another

MW: Max has already told both Saint and Chris how it’s gonna go down so they might as well just stay at home

Chris rolls into the ring and hushes the chanting crowd

CP: You know what Max, I don’t care that you kicked and screamed like a child to get into the Main Event at Born in Fire, I’m relishing the chance to get into the ring with you, you have been ducking me ever since I sent you tumbling out of the ring at Destiny, I was the one that came out here to look you in the eyes and tell you how I felt because you sure as hell weren’t gonna do it, you sit out there hiding behind your lawyers and behind Clarissa’s skirt, you have weaselled your way into a title match but instead of growing a set of balls and walking out here in front of the world you ring it in (crowd boo), this is the biggest match of the year, a match that every single man out back would die to be in, a match that a year ago for me might as well be 10 years away, a match that I have practically come back from the dead to be in and you ring it in, like the cowardly fuck you are

The crowd explode into cheers

RJ: WOW, im am sorry about the language folks

MW: He can’t talk to the soon to be Undisputed Champ like that

CP: On Sunday Max there will be nobody to hide behind…no Clarissa…no Lawyers….and defiantly no Guardian Angel, you will be all alone in this very ring with two guys that wouldn’t shed a tear for your lifeless corpse

Crowd: PATRICKS!!!!

CP: Now for my other opponent, the 6WF Undisputed Champion, Saint (Crowd cheer) how are things Champ, it’s just that we haven’t heard from you in awhile? Well I suppose it is panto season and nobody can play a tree like you, I mean it’s a perfect part for a guy with your let’s say “limited personality” I really hope you are enjoying your time with the belt, eating with it, showering with it, sleeping with it, walking around like a dog with ten dicks flashing it at everyone, enjoy it all while you can Champ because once you hand the belt over on Sunday you will not be seeing it for a loooong time because it’s coming home with me and I don’t think Il EVER let it out of my sight…..

MW: But once they were both in the same ring, well, things really got heated then.

"Lonely Boy" by the Black Keys hits and the crowd packed inside Wembley Stadium erupt into a chorus of boos and a few cheers, Adamson looks far from impressed as he walks out to the ramp and heads down towards the ring.

RJ: Patricks got to Adamson!

MW: Nonsense Arj, Adamson's proving Patricks wrong by coming out here pre-match and standing face to face with Patricks! This is gonna be incredible!

(Adamson gets to the bottom of the ramp, never taking his eyes off of Patricks who is stood in the centre of the ring, Adamson climbs into the ring and stands across from his foe. Adamson has a microphone as he glares at Patricks)

Max: Is this me phoning it in? Huh? Is this me hiding behind Clarissa? Hiding behind a lawyer? Make no mistake Chris, I am in the main event of Born In Fire because I deserve to be. I should have been entering this match as the 6WF Undisputed Champion, but that doesn't matter now because rest assured I will be leaving as the Champion! I am the man of 2014. I am the stand out superstar in 6WF right now. And I did it myself, not from hiding behind my girlfriend, not from hiring lawyers... Not from faking my own death... And lest we forget I'm also still undefeated at Born In Fire...

(The crowd boo and a small "Uryu Ishida" chant is started)

Max: As for you relishing this match, what about me? You already got your payback. You screwed me out of my 6WF Undisputed Championship, and you screwed me out of the Gold Rush match as well. What did I ever do to you Chris? Was it when I used your fake death to further my career? Did it make you cry? Lets look at the facts. Since you fucked off last year, I've gone on to defeat and retire TGA at last year's Born In Fire, defeated Crime Lord, Vortex, Johnny Oko and Mr Kenty in the same night, and eventually became the Undisputed Champion of the World DESPITE The Saint constantly throwing obstacles in my way. What did you do? You ripped all of that away from me. Nah. This match isn't about you getting revenge. It's about ME getting revenge. You ripped everything away from me, and you set it all up. The Saint versus Chris Patricks, for the 6WF Undisputed Championship. How cute.

(Adamson pauses before continuing, never taking his eyes off of Patricks)

Max: But I was the one seeking revenge. I was the one plotting my response. You and Saint became emotionally involved and now here I am, ruining both of your plans and killing two berks with one stone. I am the rightful and deserving World Champion. And I hate to break it to you like this, but your little comeback is not going to end successfully. I don't care if you and Saint both hate me. I already know that. But you and Saint prepared to face each other and I'm telling you, right here, right now, that I am going to make both of you suffer for what happened to me. Spoiler Alert. Max Adamson is going to defeat Chris Patricks and The Saint, and walk out of Born In Fire, 7 and 0, and your NEW Undisputed Champion of the World.

(Adamson has a huge grin on his face as he and Patricks stare at each other)

RJ: You could see the friction between those two in that video, add The Saint into the mix, and this really is going to combust!

MW: And I can't wait to see that. And it's next!

RJ: Stay tuned folks!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:44 am

Main Event

RJ: Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to Wembley and welcome back to Born In Fire! It's been some show tonight hasn't it Michael?

MW: It certainly has 'Arj, it's been incredible, I'm gutted it's coming to an end to be honest with you.

RJ: I think everybody feels that way Michael, but let's not forget, we still have one match to go before we have to concern ourselves with dealing with the end of this show.

MW: And what a match it is RJ. The match we've all wanted to see. The 6WF Undisputed Title on the line, in a triple threat contest, between three of the biggest, most decorated wrestlers in this company's history.

RJ: There is the man who it took so long to win the world title here in 6WF only to lose it a couple of months later, Max Adamson, who is desperate to win that world championship back.

MW: There is Chris Patricks, who nobody ever expected to see back in 6WF, simply put we thought he wasn't even alive. Now after his shock return and win at Destiny, here he is competing for the world title in the Main Event of the biggest Pay Per View on this company's calendar.

RJ: And finally, the most powerful man in 6WF. Not only is he 6WF Undisputed Champion, he is the general manager of Lockdown, a legend of this company...The Saint!

MW: Oh this is going to be great, I can't wait!

Mike Bird: Ladies and Gentleman...the following is the final match of this evening's show...it is your MAIN EVENT!

This is a TRIPLE THREAT MATCH...it is scheduled for ONE FALL and is for the 6WF UNDISPUTED TITLE!

*The crowd go wild with noise and separate chants for The Saint and Chris Patricks start to build around the arena.

Mike Bird: Introducing the first of two challengers...he hails from Boston, Massachusetts and weighs in at 220lbs...THE ENIGMA...CHRISTOPHER PATRICKSSSSSSSS!

"Refuse/Resist" hits and the crowd go absolutely crazy for the arrival of Christopher Patricks. The cheering is deafening as Patricks strolls out onto the stage, he smiles at the fans cheering before running down the ramp. He slides in under the bottom rope and leaps to his feet, he runs the ropes a few times as he anticipates the arrival of his two opponents.

RJ: As you said Michael, absolutely no-one could have predicted this man would be in the Main Event of Born In Fire competing for the 6WF Undisputed Title. He's come back from the dead damn it!

MW: Evidently, he wasn't really dead. And honestly, how he's got away with is beyond me. He's been welcomed back as a hero, when he lied and deceived these fans for a year.

Mike Bird: And now...the second challenger.... He hails from Perth, Australia and weighs in at 296lbs...THE AUSTRALIAN PHENOM... MAXXX ADDAMMSSONNN!

"Lonely boy" blares out through the speakers and the crowd continue booing as Max Adamson walks out onto the stage. Adamson looks supremely confident and focused as he stares down at Chris Patricks. He swaggers down the ramp, climbing up the steel steps and then entering the ring over the top rope. Adamson and Patricks stand in separate corners, staring each other out.

MW: I'm glad Max Adamson is Main Eventing Born In Fire tonight, but he should not be entering this match as a challenger. This man is the rightful world champion, not The Saint.

RJ: Don't be ridiculous Michael, Max Adamson lost that world title fair and square to The Saint. He had no-one to blame but himself. Argue about whether The Saint should have been in the match, once he was there, it was the champion's job to win the match.

Mike Bird: And nowwwwwwww...he hails from Manchester, England and weighs in at 270lbs...he is the REIGNING AND DEFENDING 6WF UNDISPUTED CHAMPION...THE SAAAINNNNTTTTTTTT!

"Monster" blares out through the speakers and the crowd go absolutely wild as The Saint walks out onto the ramp through sparks going off around the stage, He then raises his arms in the air which sets off a huge display of pyrotechnics as he purposefully walks down to the ring. He climbs up the steel steps and then enters the ring through the middle rope. He then holds the 6WF Undisputed title belt high above his head to loud cheers.

RJ: Here he is. A true legend of this company, arguably the greatest to ever grace a 6WF ring. Near enough a 6WF original and here he is Main Eventing Born In Fire, all those years later.

MW: I think it may be one Born In Fire too far for him RJ. He's not had a lot of in-ring action despite being the undisputed champion, as obviously he's been focusing on running the show, where as Adamson and even Patricks have been wrestling every week.

RJ: But that's where his experience will come into play Michael, I think you're writing The Saint off far too early here.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The Saint, Max Adamson and Chris Patricks are stood in separate corners of the squared circle as the bell rings to signal the beginning of the match. Max Adamson steps forward, and he is quickly joined in the middle of the ring by Patricks. He goes in for the lock-up, but Adamson pulls him in and knocks Patricks backwards with two hard forearms to the side of the head. Patricks falls into the ropes and Adamson Irish whips him so firmly across the ring that Patricks goes flying over the top rope.

He lands on the ring apron as Max Adamson runs in towards him, Patricks uses the ropes to lean back and lift a boot up into the head of Max. Patricks then springboards in off the top rope, knocking Max down with a leg lariat. Adamson rolls up to his feet and Patricks hits an STO backbreaker, into a snap DDT. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1................2..........Kick out!

RJ: It looks like The Saint is happy to take a watching brief early on, there's that experience I was talking about Michael.

Chris Patricks rolls up to his feet, he drives a couple of stomps down into the head of Max Adamson. He pulls Adamson up by the head, before kicking him in the stomach. Patricks then bounces off the ropes, he goes for a swinging neckbreaker but Max blocks, and spins all the way around into a neckbreaker of his own. He quickly hooks the leg of his former tag team partner.

Patricks drives the shoulder up, Max Adamson kicks away at the gut of Patricks a few times before lifting up Patricks. He flings him down to the mat with a Northern Lights suplex. Max Adamson then strides towards The Saint who had been stood watching the action unravel. Adamson snarls at Saint, who glares back at his rival. Max gets in the face of Saint, who shakes his head.

Max takes a step back before suddenly going for a right-hand but Saint blocks it, he then smashes Adamson with a huge right hand of his own. Max staggers back, Patricks runs in behind Max and hits him with a reverse DDT. He quickly hooks the leg.

Patricks gets to his feet, he looks over to The Saint and nods. They look at Max Adamson, dragging him up. They hit a double suplex, Saint then picks up Max and throws him into the corner. He fires in a series of shoulder thrusts to the gut, followed by a running clothesline. Max stumbles forward and Patricks leaps into the air, nailing him with a DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1.....................2................Kick out!

RJ: It looks like The Saint and Christopher Patricks are going to try team up here to take the attack to Max Adamson.

MW: That's the only way they can beat him RJ!

Patricks locks in an armbar, he drops a couple of knees down across the right shoulder of Max Adamson. He lifts Max up, only to then take him back down with an arm drag. Max stumbles up and Saint hits a short-arm clothesline. He steps back to the corner, Max rises and Saint sprints in, nailing an elbow smash on the Australian Phenom. He hooks the leg.

The Saint rolls Max onto his front, hitting a series of hard knees down into the back of Adamson. He then synchs in an abdominal stretch, eventually bringing Max up to his feet and then driving him down into the canvas with a Pumphandle slam. Saint hooks the leg again.

Max again kicks out, Saint rolls away and allows Patricks to take over for a moment. He leaps into the air and hits a leg drop down across the throat of Max. He rolls towards the ropes, Patricks drags him back from exiting the ring, he then uses the ropes to spring into the air and nails a knee to the face. Max rolls to the middle of the ring and gets to his feet, Saint lifts him onto his shoulders and hits a Fireman's Carry slam.

Saint is about to go into the cover when Chris Patricks leaps off the top rope and connects with a flying elbow drop down into the chest. Chris Patricks hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

RJ: The Saint didn't take that well.

MW: Those two are massive egotists, they were never going to be able to work together!

The Saint drags up Chris Patricks, he says to him "What the hell are you doing?" Patricks shoves Saint away from him, he goes to lift up Max but The Saint grabs Patricks by the head and throws him to the canvas. Patricks rolls to his feet and Saint flattens him with a big boot to the head. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Patricks forces the shoulder up, The Saint immediately applies a side headlock on Patricks. He fight to a vertical base, he whips The Saint across the ring, but The Saint explodes back off the ropes and takes Patricks down with a Lou Thesz Press. He hits a huge series of punches, only rolling away before the ref's 5 count. Patricks rolls to his feet, Saint kicks him in the gut and drives Patricks down with an implant DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

Patricks kicks out, The Saint immediately lifts up Patricks and fires in a series of stiff right-hands to the face, sending Patricks falling back towards the corner. Saint runs in, hitting a stinger splash. He staggers forward, and The Saint runs in, taking him out with a spear! Cover.

RJ: This is impressive from Saint, really showing that he belongs in this match, which is a strange thing to be saying considering he's the world champion.

MW: I have to admit, this has been very good from The Saint, but let's wait until Max gets back into this match. That will be the game-changer.

Patricks again gets the shoulder up. Saint allows Patricks to rise before kicking him in the stomach. He lifts Patricks up into the Divine Destroyer position...

MW: It connects!

RJ: Tremendous move by The Saint!

Ref: 1.................2...................Kick out!

Patricks manages to get the shoulder up again. Saint puts him into a full nelson hold, hauling Patricks up to his feet, attempting to synch in the Crucifier(Masterlock) but Patricks counters with a jawbreaker. Saint stumbles around, Max sprints in from nowhere...

MW: Fa-Maxxer!

Ref: 1......................2.................Kick out!

The Saint manages to get the shoulder up, Max gets to his feet and he firstly takes care of Patricks, lifting him up onto his shoulders and throwing over the top rope down to the outside. He then turns his attentions to the world champion and general manager, turning towards Saint with a grin on his face.

MW: I think, and I hope, that Max Adamson gets to enjoy this opportunity to inflict some punishment on The Saint. On the master politician.

Max strolls over to the Saint. He mockingly kicks at the gut of Saint a few times as he rolls towards the corner. Adamson then presses his knee into the face of the general manager up to the four count where he then steps back. He allows The Saint to his feet, before hitting a couple of firm body punches.

Saint keels forward, Max lifts him high into the air in a suplex position. He holds Saint up in the air for a few moments before completing the suplex and rolling into the pinfall situation.

Ref: 1.................2..........Kick out!

Saint again kicks out, Max rolls to his feet where he begins stomping down on the head of Saint continually. He rolls towards the ropes, where Max continues stomping down on the head of Saint until the ref steps in. He forces Max away and gives him a warning, Adamson simply nods, waiting impatiently to get back at Saint.

Max drags Saint away from the ropes and towards the corner, before then going to the top rope. Adamson steadies himself before diving down and hitting a plancha on the General Manager. He hooks the leg.

The Saint again kicks out, Adamson places him into an armbar hold. He stomps down on the right shoulder a couple of times before bringing Saint to his feet only to then send him back down with an arm drag takedown. Saint rolls to his feet and Max back body drops him down into the mat.

Adamson then stands over Saint, waiting for him to rise. He slowly stirs to his feet, Max runs in and nails a brogue kick to the side of the head. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

The Saint again kicks out, Adamson places him into an armbar hold. He stomps down on the right shoulder a couple of times before bringing Saint to his feet only to then send him back down with an arm drag takedown. Saint rolls to his feet and Max back body drops him down into the mat. The Saint is up again, Max boots him in the gut...

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:45 am

RJ: Max could be about to become world champion once again!

Ref: 1........................2........................Patricks breaks the pinfall!

Patricks dives in, hitting a hesitation dropkick on Adamson. Patricks hauls up Max, he quickly plants him head-first in the canvas with a legsweep DDT. He makes the cover.

Chris Patricks gets to his feet, he hits a couple of leaping knees down into the head of Max Adamson. He then waits for Max to rise, before going for a boot to the stomach. Max blocks, only for Patricks to step over into a spinning heel kick. Patricks goes up to the top rope...

MW: Split-legged moonsault!

RJ: That was seriously impressive by Patricks!

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Max gets the shoulder up, Chris Patricks hauls him to his feet and then connects with a couple of firm European Uppercuts into the chin. He follows that with a jawbreaker on Adamson, who lurches forward. Patricks then bounces off the ropes, leaping over Max Adamson into a front flip piledriver. He hooks the leg.

Chris Patricks rolls to his feet, he stomps away on the head of Max repeatedly before taking a few steps back. Adamson gets to his knees, Patricks runs in and nails a leaping foot stomp into the back of the head. Patricks then goes to the ring apron, waiting for Max to stir...

RJ: Springboard Spiral DDT!

MW: Patricks really is pulling out all the stops tonight! He is desperate for this world title!

Ref: 1...................2.................Kick out!

Adamson forces the shoulder up, Chris Patricks then locks in a leg scissors hold. Max gets up to his feet with the submission hold still locked in, driving back and crashing Patricks into the turnbuckles, forcing him to release the hold. Max then runs in, hitting a big boot to the head. Patricks slumps to the floor, Max hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

Patricks drives the shoulder up, Max allows his former tag team partner to his feet before monkey flipping Chris Patricks into the corner. Adamson lifts Patricks up to the top rope, Max then climbs up to the top rope himself. He smashes a couple of hard knees into the gut of his old team-mate before setting up for a superplex...

MW: This won't end well for Patricks...

RJ: Here comes The Saint...

MW: What's he thinking here?

RJ: No...no...POWERBOMB!

MW: Just as Adamson hit the Superplex!

Saint quickly hooks the leg of Patricks.

Ref: 1........................2............................Kick out!

Saint moves onto cover Max.

Ref: 1...................2..................Kick out!

Adamson also kicks out. Saint goes back towards Patricks, walking around him, waiting for Patricks to rise...

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:46 am

MW: SURELY HE CAN'T DO THIS?!

RJ: SAINT IS GOING TO RETAIN THE TITLE!

Ref: 1............................2..........................Kick out!

MW: Patricks has got the shoulder up!

The Saint lifts up Patricks, he launches him into the corner with a belly to belly suplex, sending Patricks crashing into the turnbuckles. The Saint then goes up to the top rope, he waits for Patricks to rise, setting up for a crossbody splash...

RJ: Patricks rolls through!

MW: He's going to steal it?!

Ref: 1.....................2.................Kick out!

Saint drives the shoulder up. Both men roll to their feet, Patricks goes for a superkick. The world champion blocks it, spinning Patricks around and grabbing him by the waist for a German suplex. However, Max Adamson runs in and grabs Saint by the waist. He drives them towards the ropes, forcing Saint to release Patricks.

Adamson keeps a hold of The Saint, throwing him down to the mat with a German suplex. He keeps the hold applied, rolling to his feet and connecting with a 2nd German suplex. Max again keeps the hold applied...

MW: Three German Suplexes in succession!

RJ: Bridging over into the pin attempt!

Ref: 1..........................2.......................Kick out!

This time it's The Saint who gets the shoulder up. Max quickly hauls up The Saint, slinging 6WF's General Manager and World Champion over his shoulders. He smirks...

Ref: 1................................2..................................Kick out!

MW: How the hell did he kick out of that?!

Max punches the canvas in frustration. Adamson retreats to the corner, waiting for Saint to rise..

MW: HE MOVED!

MW: PATRICKS CAME FROM NOWHERE!

Ref: 1...........................2.......................Kick out!

Adamson gets the shoulder up. Patricks has no hesitation in heading straight to the corner, and up to the top rope. Adamson is lay flat on the canvas, Patricks dives off the top rope...

RJ: PUZZLE SOLVER!

MW: THAT'S IT!

Ref: 1..........................2..................................The Saint breaks the pinfall!

The Saint quickly lifts Christopher Patricks up to his feet after breaking up the pinfall...

MW: HE HIT IT AGAIN!

Ref: 1.......................................2...............................................3!

RJ: HE'S DONE IT! HE'S DONE IT!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:48 am

MW: HOW THE HELL HAS HE WON THIS MATCH?

RJ: HE HASN'T!

MW: WHAT?!

RJ: FOOT ON THE ROPE MIKE! FOOT ON THE ROPE!

The Saint shakes his head in sheer disbelief. He gets to his feet, Saint lifts up Patricks and sets up for The Saint's Row but Patricks manages to free himself. He drops down the back and Saint turns around....

MW: NO WAY!

Ref: 1.............................2.............................Kick out!

RJ: PATRICKS NEARLY WON IT WITH SAINT'S OWN MOVE!

Chris Patricks gets to his feet, he sets up for Enigma Bomb but The Saint uses his size advantage to back body drop Patricks to the canvas. Patricks rolls up to his feet, he runs at Saint who attempts a spinebuster but Patricks counters with a DDT. He quickly locks in a Boston Crab on The Saint...

MW: He's going for the submission!

RJ: Patricks going for the win by submission...

MW: ADAMSON!

Ref: 1....................................2...................................

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:48 am

MW: THREE COUNT! THAT WAS A THREE REFEREE!

RJ: NO HE KICKED OUT MICHAEL! JUST IN TIME!

Max lifts up Chris Patricks, he slings him over his shoulders setting up for the cyclone but Patricks counters with a Tornado DDT. He goes to the corner, slowly climbing to the top rope....

MW: Here it comes....

RJ: PUZZLE SOLVER!

MW: KNEES UP FROM ADAMSON!

Patricks writhes in pain, staggering around the ring into the path of The Saint who has just stirred to his feet...

MW: SAINT'S GOING TO WIN IT! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!

RJ: PATRICKS SHOVED HIM AWAY!

MW: YES!

RJ: ADAMSON! ADAMSON, ADAMSON!

Patricks runs at Max to try and stop him covering Saint...

MW: HE'S DONE IT AGAIN!

RJ: TWO GORES IN A ROW!

MW: COVER SAINT! COVER HIM!

Max hooks the leg of Saint...

Ref: 1............................................2..................................................................3!

MW: YES!

MW: HE'S DONE IT! HE'S DONE IT! THIS IS AMAZING!

RJ: MAX ADAMSON HAS DONE IT! MAX ADAMSON IS THE CHAMPION!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Mike Bird: Ladies and Gentleman...the winner of this match by way of PINFALL and youurrrrr NEEWWWWWW 6WF UNDISPUTED HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WOOOOORRRRRLDDDDDDDDDDDD...MAXXXXXXX AAAADDDDAAMMMSSSSONNNNNN!

MW: HE'S DONE IT! HE'S DONE IT! THIS IS GREAT!

RJ: MAX IS CHAMPION ONCE AGAIN!

MW: HE DESERVES THIS RJ! THIS WAS THE RIGHTFUL OUTCOME OF THE MATCH!

RJ: HE'S NOW TWO TIME CHAMPION OF THE WORLD, HE IS WALKING OUT OF THE BORN IN FIRE MAIN EVENT AS THE CHAMPION OF THIS COMPANY!

MW: HE'S EARNED THIS RJ! MAX ADAMSON IS BACK AS CHAMPION, WHAT A WAY FOR BORN IN FIRE TO END!

Adamson is slumped on his knees in the middle of the ring, the crowd are booing him loudly as the referee passes the Undisputed Title belt to him. Adamson clutches the championship close to his chest, his head bowed for a few moments.

RJ: Adamson looks genuinely emotional about winning this match, about regaining the title...oh, look at his damn face!

After having his head bowed for a moment, Max looks up, a smug grin etched across his face as he get up to his feet, holding the Undisputed Title high above his head!

MW: That's the Max Adamson we know and love, that's the attitude that has got Max his second world title.

RJ: What a match that was Mike! So many nearfalls, at different points in that match I thought all three had it won!

MW: But in the end RJ, it was Max Adamson who got the job done, he was the one who found that move to end the match, he rose to the occassion.

RJ: As much as I despise Adamson and the way he's acted, he has been the form competitor in 6WF, he deserved his moment and he got it. But now he's going to be unbearable.

MW: He has the right to be unbearable, he's a two time Undisputed Champion of The World!

RJ: And I think that is the right note to end this show on!

Born In Fire goes off the air with Max Adamson stood on the turnbuckle, holding his Undisputed Title high aloft to loud boos from the fans.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down