6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockown Results May 9th

2 posters

Go down

6WF Lockown Results May 9th Empty 6WF Lockown Results May 9th

Post by Mat Fri May 09, 2014 10:41 pm

The lights in the arena begin to flicker as 'Rest In Pieces' blares out through the speakers and a vast array of pyrotechnics expode off at the top of the stage. The crowd are cheering as a rundown of the Lockdown card appears on the titantron.

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to 6WF Lockdown, live from the sold out LG Arena in Birmingham. I'm RJ and as ever I am joined on commentary tonight by Michael Wire.

MW: Good evening RJ, and good evening to the millions of you watching live on Eurosport and Eurosport HD!

RJ: Michael, after last week's action-packed show, what are you expecting tonight?

MW: I think we're going to see some feuds really begin to boil over, they'll be a lot of guys looking for some momentum-boosting wins ahead of the Pay Per View.

RJ: What match are you most looking forward to?

MW: I think our opener could be fantastic, but it isn't actually a match I'm looking forward to the most, it is the contract signing for the world titles.

"Kenty....Kentyyyyyyyyyy!"
"Who are the freaks in the robes?"
"We are going to win Eurovision"
"What did you have for Lunch?"
"Can you B-League it?"

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockown Results May 9th Empty Re: 6WF Lockown Results May 9th

Post by Mat Fri May 09, 2014 10:45 pm

*The scene cuts away from the main show and heads off to the backstage area and more specifically, the 6WF interview area. The area is brightly lit by the artificial lighting off the backstage area, supported by the 6WF logo hanging in the background in bright illuminating red colours against black curtain. The interview area itself is just infront of the logo and curtain, where two steel bars hold up a giant screen plasma Television. Standing in the Interview area, Jack Reynolds greets the fans with a warm smile. Dressed in a traditional Black suit and tie, Reynolds raises the microphone to his lips and welcomes the millions of fans around the world and those in the arena.*

JR: Good evening ladies and gentleman.. please welcome at this time, my guest, he is the current TAW world champion and will later on tonight face former friend and mentor, Lex Hart and then be apart of the big contract signing for the main event of Chaos, please welcome.. Mr Kenty!

*The crowd in the LG warmly cheer loudly, giving a rousing reception to Kenty who has just stepped onto the scene. He is wearing the official Kenty shirt with the quote "Live Life Loud" in white italics over the blue shirt with a small microphone at the bottom of the quote. His hair is considerably shorter than in the past and Kenty is also clean shaven.Just under his electric blue eyes, just below the right eye, Kenty has a dark colour bruise from last week's vicious encounter with Austin Stevens.As Kenty winks and smiles warmly at the crowd, Reynolds raises the microphone to speak.*

JR: Kenty, good evening. Last week was got pretty wild out there in the ring. What are your thoughts..?

Mr Kenty: My thoughts huh? I'm still trying to make sense of all this! I mean, yeah, last week ended in more or less a no contest situation, Austin Stevens and I gave it our all like two warriors fighting for their lives only for the situation to spiral out of control! I have been in matches before where it's ended like this and you move on.. but nothing makes sense around here! Up is down, North is South, left is right.. The Saint! The saint.. last time we saw him he was making one hell of a huge announcement! Now, he is wondering who is terrorizing 6WF...

Mr Kenty: The masked men! these guys are sneaking into the building for the past couple of weeks, behind the back of our "Crack security staff" thanks guys! takes out superstars, left right and center and because they do that, they think now they run things around here. The inmates are running the asylum! Soon enough they will have the gumption to challenge guys like me to a fight.. alot like Alex Walker.

Mr Kenty: Now, Alex Walker..they like to hide behind things.. it's irrelevant whether it be masks or superstars. Has he run out of idea's of a grand evil masterplan to enthraul and take over wrestling federations and now settles for holding onto the leash of one angry dog! what is going on around here.. it's crazy. I mean, look at you Jack Reynolds! When was the last time you were doing things for 6WF.com.. the exclusives! Your usually full engaged doing that.. but the more I think about it your probably taking selfies and uploading them to your Facebook page! I just don't get it! So tonight, I'm making sense of it all!

*The crowd cheer as Kenty looks intently with a proud grin across his face as Reynolds smirks just a little bit. Raising the microphone, Kenty then speaks again.*

Mr Kenty: But one thing, I think you all know that makes sense.. but for those just tuning into 6WF live on ESPN. It's no secret.. I have openly said that I love Six wrestling federation.I also firmly believe that every single week with the help of the fans, it provides the best entertainment, money can buy. But I think the truly great thing about 6WF is once in every great while it provides moments. Moments that transcends time. Moments that are passed down from father to son, mother to daughter.

Mr Kenty: Moments that the millions around the world watching right now and the fans crammed inside the LG tonight know exactly where you were and what you were doing in that moment in history. Folks, think back to when EZ Money won the World heavyweight championship at the very first Born in Fire. The time when that kid from Newcastle, the Geordie lad, Snake eyes defeated the Saint inside a Steel cage and won the World Heavyweight championship! I'm sure you will all remember the late great Chris Patricks defeated Hero at Destiny! I'm sure as hell know you remember Born in Fire 2012 when JJJohnson left in a blaze of emotional glory!

Mr Kenty: And with a million pounds in the balance, I know each and everyone of you out there in the LG right now is crammed because there is not an empty seat in sight and not a single person at home watching who is not transfixed at their television sets! Everyone is excited about money, what's not to love but they are more excited about the moments. They are excited about the moments in time. in nine days time they will receive a moment that transcends time. At Chaos, one man can stand in that very ring, with his hand raised and proudly say whether it be Max Adamson, Logan Kincade or Mr Kenty.. I'am the Man!

Mr Kenty: Standing even backstage, you can feel the energy! it's running at a fever pitch! you all know as well as I do that after weeks of Gores, Mic-checks, blind justice's, cheap words, threats, promises, guarantees, double crosses, death stares, mind-games and whatever the hell you wan't to throw into the mix! At Chaos in nine nights.. we dance! let me remind each and everyone about something that this is a business about what have you done for me. Not a business about what you have done to me lately. Ladies and gentleman.. in nine nights, is Chaos. And we will find out who the man is!

Mr Kenty: And after last week, waging war with Austin Stevens, Logan Kincade, Max Adamson and Blue Dragon.. I can say safely standing here tonight, that I'm looking pretty good to walk into Manchester, the MEN arena as TAW world champion and leave as the Unified World champion! I'm feeling stronger than ever. More focused than ever and more hell-bent on becoming the man! because I tell you each and every week and this goes out to Max Adamson and Logan Kincade especially. I'm not going anywhere! But just when you have think you have seen it all.. the dust will settle. The smoke is going to clear..

Mr Kenty: Three of the most controversial, intense and charismatic individuals this company has ever seen will walk into that ring and lock horns for the richest prize and honour in this profession. The war between the three will be so epic that it will be talked about for years. I can even see you Jack.. surrounded by your little grand kids, white hair sitting snug in that warm dressing gown. Chowing down on some tasty grub. But you won't be talking about who was friends with who. You won't be talking about who had who's back. And you certainly won't be saying "Why where those guys always looking at each other so funny" You will be talking about one man. You will be talking about the one man who on that very day could say he was the very best, one man who had the biggest nuts to tough it out, carving his name into the history books of this company. One man after the show is dropped, stopped and stolen will have his hand raised high. Proudly saying he is the unified champion..

Mr Kenty: But before all that.. I rock into that ring tonight against someone who I haven't seen for a while. Someone, who you could say played a part in my career just starting out. Of course, I'm referring to Lex Hart.. We all know how good Lex is. Hell.. the amount of times he has beaten me in that ring, you couldn't count it on both hands. The guy knows how to play games, manipulate individuals and get what he want's. However, Lex and I both know we have a score to settle. I don't see this as a tune-up match, a warm-up.. no, this is personal. Because, the last time Lex and I went against each other.. we tore the house down.

Mr Kenty: I know Lex has his eyes on the Freeweight title.. His sights fully fixed on gold and Cameron Faith. But tonight, we rewinding history. Tonight.. were rolling back the clock for just one match. And that match will be personal. I wouldn't know how Lex is feeling, I wouldn't know Lex's opinions on me.. maybe they have changed. Who knows.. but what I do know is that tonight Lex and I, we go back in time. And this time.. their will be no roll-ups, no sneaky tactics.. no excuses. Tonight.. All I wan't to do is beat Lex Hart and finally prove to him that i was always more than his Genesis dog. That kid.. is long gone Lex. Tonight.. your facing the real deal. A man who is going to show you how good I have become.. That kid from three years ago is no longer scared or intimidated by Lex Hart.

*Kenty nods intently at Reynolds before dropping the microphone to the floor as the crowd in the LG can be heard going wild. The scene fades away back to ringside as Reynolds looks on at the exiting Kenty, somewhat sheepishly at the sheer intensity of Kenty's words.*

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri May 09, 2014 10:52 pm

Match 1
Lex Hart vs Mr Kenty

RJ: What a fantastic match we have to start 6WF Lockdown off tonight.

MW: It's not very often that you see one of the world champions competing in the opening match of the night, but that is exactly what we've got tonight, as Mr Kenty begins Lockdown tonight in singles action.

RJ: And it is somewhat of a grudge match, as he squares off against his old rival Lex Hart in what promises to be a fantastic match.

MW: It doesn't get much better than this RJ for an opening match!

‘Turn up the Trouble’ plays and the crowd explode as Mr Kenty bounds out onto the stage. He stops and breathes in the atmosphere, looking round and mouthing ‘wow’ before making his way towards the ring, slapping hands with people on the front row. Kenty slides into the ring, he then sits on the top turnbuckle facing towards the ramp. He holds the TAW Title above his head...

RJ: Kenty looking cool, calm and composed here.

MW: Not like how we saw him at the end of last week, where he joined Max Adamson and 6WF world champion Logan Kincade beating the living hell out of each other!

‘Be Myself’ rings out and there are boos for Lex Hart as he cockily walks out on to the stage. He looks disdainfully at the fans hurling insults his way and sneers as he begins his ringwalk, shaking his head at some of the fans on the front.

RJ: Lex picked up an impressive win last week against Clarke James, another of his rivals.

MW: Hart will be looking to continue that momentum tonight, and a win here would be one hell of a statement.

Lex and Kenty go in for the lock-up, Kenty is quickly placed into a side headlock by Hart. The TAW World Champion counters with a belly to back suplex only for Hart to land on his feet behind Kenty and apply a sleeper hold. Kenty counters this with a snapmare, before bouncing off the ropes and hitting a neck snap. Hart stumbles to his feet and Kenty hits him with a forward Russian legsweep. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2....Kick out!

Hart forces the shoulder up off the mat. Kenty lifts Lex up to his feet where he goes for an Irish whip, he is successful in sending Hart into the corner but Lex manages to avoid an on-rushing Kenty who is attempting a big boot. Kenty’s leg is caught over the top rope and as he tries to untangle himself, Hart smashes knees into the back of the world champion. Kenty eventually frees himself but Hart has already been able to take control. Hart takes a step back before hitting a dropkick to the head. He staggers out of the corner straight into a superkick. Hart covers.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Hart rolls to his feet, he begins stomping away on the head of Kenty. Lex then drags the TAW Champion to his feet, he goes for a backbreaker but Kenty fights his way out with elbows and then an arm drag. Hart rolls to his feet, Kenty hits an inverted headlock backbreaker followed by a swinging neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

MW: Not a lot of love lost between these two.

RJ: I don't think there is anyone in this company who Lex hasn't pissed off.

Kenty stands waiting for Hart to rise before lifting a knee up into the stomach. Kenty then hits a running slam to the corner. Hart slumps down, Kenty bounces off the ropes hitting a running kick into a facewash. He drags Hart away from the corner, covering.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Hart is brought to his feet by Kenty, who forces him back against the ropes with a number of European Uppercuts. Kenty places Hart’s legs and body across the 2nd rope, then hitting a spike DDT. The TAW World Champion makes the cover.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

MW: Kenty’s been very impressive so far.

Lex is dragged up to his feet by Mr Kenty who then Irish whips Hart into the corner. Kenty runs in and this time he manages to connect with the running big boot to the head. Hart slumps down in the corner, Kenty then sprints in going for a running facewash kick and this also connects. The TAW World Champion makes the cover.

Ref: 1...................2..............kick out!

Kenty quickly rolls away from Hart and goes up to the top rope. He dives off going for the senton bomb...

RJ: KNEES UP!

MW: Lex needed that.

Kenty writhes in agony as Lex slowly gets to his feet and looks down at the TAW champion, smirking. he quickly lifts up Kenty before hitting an STO backbreaker. He returns Kenty to a vertical base before hitting a more conventional backbreaker and then making the cover.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

Lex then starts viciously stomps to the back and head of Kenty who is unable to protect himself from the onslaught. The referee is then again forced to drag Lex away from Kenty, but Lex doesn’t take his eyes off of Kenty for a second. Kenty then starts getting to his feet and shake off the attack, but Lex then comes back in and starts hitting some punches, followed by chops to the chest, pushing back Kenty into the ropes. Lex then whips Kenty across the ring, and on his return Lex lifts up Kenty by the legs and then hits an inverted atomic drop.

Hart then leapfrogs over the keeled over Kenty, bouncing back off the ropes and hitting a vicious running knee into the back. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2...........Kick out!

Hart synchs in a sleeper hold on Kenty. He slowly brings the TAW World Champion up to his feet before hitting a backbreaker. Hart gets to his feet, he then whips Kenty firmly into the corner. Lex sprints in, hitting a leaping clothesline on Kenty, crushing him against the turnbuckle. Kenty staggers forward and Hart runs the ropes, hitting a knee to the head. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.....................2...............kick out!

Kenty clutches his head in his hands as he lies on the mat, but Lex then walks in, before dropping to his knees and starting to hit some punches to the head of Kenty. Lex gets more and more ferocious as the time passes, before Hart then starts to rub his forearm into the face of Kenty, keeping him grounded.

RJ: Hart very aggressive here.
MW: That's what getting an opportunity like this does for you.
Hart eventually allows Kenty to his feet only to knock him straight back down with a big superkick. Cover.

Ref: 1......................2.................Kick out!

Kenty forces the shoulder up off the canvas. Hart lifts him to a vertical base where he sets up for a suplex, Kenty blocks and then counters with a suplex of his own. The crowd cheer as Kenty rolls to his feet, Hart runs in at him but Kenty hits a snap DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1.....................2.................Kick out!

The TAW World Champion slowly gets up to his feet, he stands over Hart who rises unsteadily. Kenty lifts Hart onto his shoulders and nails a rolling fireman’s carry slam. He goes straight to the corner...

MW: SENTON BOMB CONNECTS!

Ref: 1......................................2...............................Kick out!

Hart kicks out just in time. Kenty stands waiting for Hart to rise. When Lex gets to his feet, Kenty boots him in the gut and sets up for the Mic Check but Lex manages to spin out...

RJ: FLAT-LINE!

MW: OUT OF NOWHERE!

Ref: 1..............................2...........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Hart steals the win! What a win for Lex Hart!

MW: Unbelievable, what a boost that is for Lex.

RJ: Not good for Kenty though, he didn't need that!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri May 09, 2014 10:52 pm

The arena screen starts to shimmer into life and the fans in attendance are met with a totally darkened scene which causes some of them to fail to realise the screen is on. However, the time and date digits, as found on a camcorder film, are shown on the bottom right corner proving that a video is playing. The digits move round but for a good 30 seconds, nothing is shown on the screen.

A sound of a light switch is then heard.

Vortex is sitting on a chair and half of his body is bathed in light coming from a large desk lamp. He is wearing a crisp suit with his jacket undone and his smoking a large cigar. He peers into the camera and takes the cigar from his mouth. We can see that he isn’t wearing his normal mask and he looks strikingly different now that the crowd can see his features. A scar, unseen beforehand, runs from his right eye down to his right cheek. Vortex isn’t bald as the audience once thought, but actually has a crew cut. Above all else, it is surprising to everyone watching just how young Vortex looks. However, his visible eye looks weathered and there is a bag under it giving away clues of many sleepless nights. He continues to stare into the camera, before dropping his head and sniggering quietly. He lifts his head back up and addresses the audience.

Vortex: And so it begins again………

Vortex suddenly reaches over and extends his arm. A sound of two switches are heard this time and the first lamp is turned off while a second one is turned on. This one is pointing at the other half of Vortex and the crowd see that this is a different half to the big man. He is wearing his normal wrestling attire and has a mask on his head. Torn tatters of suit is seen running down his stomach; tell-tale signs of what he is wearing on his now darkened half. He turns away from the camera and starts to speak.

Vortex: I am sorry Johnny. This wasn’t the way it was supposed to be. The Consultancy……taking over the world and being the team that others feared and respected. The team that could be called upon to carry out any deeds, however ugly. The team that was to have main event after main event, finally reaching a legendary status in 6WF. Vortex and Oko, climbing the rungs to the very top. Not just as a team. But as a unit. A duo that would bring this federation kicking and screaming into the real world.

He turns to the camera.

Vortex: I am sorry I deserted you. You deserve better. But as you can see my problems have resurfaced. While Daddy Charlie plays corporate dog with Saint, he has forgotten who brought him here in the first place. And who put him on the map. So while I feel rejected, by inner demons have returned again. There are no jokes. There is no fun. The mantra that the Consultancy has lived by died out as soon we won the belts. And all that is left now is dejection, an empty office and failed pieces of merchandise.

He reaches over again and turns the light off and the other light on. Suited Vortex appears again, looking confident within himself and smoking the cigar.

Vortex: The evolution of Vortex is soon to be completed. The misguided boy will soon turn into a driven man. And I have you to thank for that Crime Lord. The old master has again proved more than a match for his novice apprentice who is not yet his equal. But while you continue to crow about my physical condition, you completely forget about my mental one. The guy who supposedly eats large pizzas and tubs of ice cream has a mind that is ticking over remorselessly. Thinking about what needs to be achieved to silence you. My mind is as damaged as my inner organs and that makes me dangerous. Someone that hasn’t felt feelings like this in a long time. Someone prepared to put this “not fit for purpose” body on the line again and again. Someone who takes all your putdowns and actually agrees with you. Before rolling them up in a ball of hate that suffocates your heart, soul and core…..even if that means destroying myself and 6WF along with it.

He turns the lights on and off and the audience is met with the normal looking half of Vortex. He has his head turned away again from the camera as he starts speaking.

Vortex: Who are these men that attacked you? What do they want? I can’t just leave you to them while I carry on with other things. I have a duty to perform as your partner and I can’t fail in that. It doesn’t matter what opportunities pass me by and if I am in turmoil with myself…….The Consultancy, in whatever form, needs to be at the forefront of my thoughts. This week starts it off. This week we show everyone that although tag teams are dead, the best tag team this federation ever had is alive and kicking. And still able to prove that No Win, No Fee, is as true as it has ever been.

He swaps lights again and suited Vortex is now leaning towards the camera, cigar in hand.

Vortex: I crave attention? Of course I do! So does everyone else in this building! Have you just realised that?! That’s the whole point why we are here……..to shout to whoever is willing to listen about how great we are. It’s what this federation is built upon! Hopeless fools dreaming of bigger things way beyond their pay cheque. This machine is full of it…….cogs of various sizes and shapes that keeps the whole thing moving along. But it is when a cog gets too big for its bearings then it starts to all fall down. When the cog believes that it doesn’t need the others and that it can do the business without them. You are that cog Crime Lord. And you need to be replaced before that ego of yours destroys everything.

He swaps lights yet again and the half of Vortex that we are used to is shown. This time he is facing the camera.

Vortex: But what if they come back? Will I have to fight them on my own? You are in no fit state and I can’t rely on the Parasite Killers to have my back. I don’t know if I can take that. I don’t know if I am strong enough. I don’t know if I have that edge. Last week proved to me that I cannot go on as a false promise. I make a choice and I stick with it. I choose a direction and be glad of it. I pick a side…………and fight.

He looks away from the camera and you can tell he is breathing heavy almost in a state of hyperventilating. He calms himself down before slowly reaching for the switch again. Swapping them over, suited Vortex’s demeanour is totally different, smoking his cigar and leaning back on the chair.

Vortex: Let’s analyse things shall we……. You love to tell everyone how you are the best in this federation and the messiah of all connected to it. The legend. The icon. The multi-time winning champion. Someone that only has to click his fingers and he is back on top. The uber-cog. The wheel that we all turn on. Mr freaking 6WF. Well I tell you now, I have listened to your words. I have taken it all in. And I…………..don’t…………..buy………….it. Twice in two weeks I have saved your sorry arse. Twice when you was helpless I came down there and cleaned the mess as you shat yourself. Twice Crime Lord. I don’t intend to make it a third time. So you carry on crowing. You carry on saying how much we all owe you. The simple fact won’t go away. I don’t like you and you don’t like me. I resent all the chances that have come your way and I resent how you fail to realise just how much you owe this place AND me. Biggest and baddest?! Bullshit! You are simply the ugliest huge lame dog in the yard, snarling and growling, before it ultimately gets put down for his own good. You want to disagree? You want to tell the world how wrong I am? Well……don’t. Prove it to your protégé. Face me one on one, in the ring, backstage, even in the freaking parking lot if you want. I want a chance to grind your own cigar deep into that smug face and scar you there and in your head. You might be the most decorated, but no one holds a torch to what hell I can unleash when I put my mind to it. Dark thoughts…..backed up by a darker heart. And you have released something that, once more, just doesn’t give a damn!

He switches the light off in anger and it stays dark for a few moments. Then, the other light is turned on and the half of Vortex as we all know him stares back.

Vortex: I can't be who I was and I can't live with who I am. When I needed guidance I was pushed aside. And now.....now I just don't know who is Vortex. Maybe I need to lose before I can win. Maybe I need to be lost before I find myself. Maybe........maybe it is time to concentrate on me.

He looks away again and seems really dejected. He mumbles a little under his breath and starts shaking his head. Vortex then looks up to the ceiling in earnest, before his trembling hand reaches out and turns off the light again. Almost instantly the other light is turned on and Vortex is hunched forward, seething in rage and pointing the cigar angrily at the camera.

Vortex: I’m at a crossroads now Crime Lord. I hope and pray you and everyone else acknowledges that from now on. My mind is fit for bursting and you have only yourself to blame with the consequences that befall you. You carry on concentrating on the physical weaknesses if you wish. The mind devours all and this one is going to show you a hell that you haven't witnessed in your long, distinguished career. My stench will be hanging around you for a long time yet. You won't like it........and you can't lump it.

He takes a long drag on the cigar and smirks into the camera.

Vortex: Time has come Crime Lord and I haven't got it for a war of words. I am here for a battle of wills. And mine will be proved to be stronger than yours. Make no mistake, there will be pain, caused and felt. And the cogs of this place will be shaken in their place. And once the dust settles......

He sniggers slightly at that.

Vortex:.............the dust that you look down upon.......when that falls to the ground......the cog would have disappeared. And then you realise it isn't dust lying there......its the ashes of a fallen master. Too eager to condemn. Too blind to see reason. Too gutless to stand and fight. You are right Crime Lord......you do brush me off. Just like you are brushing off looking me in the eyes. Because you know as well as I do, facing me will ultimately prove your undoing. I will beat you. I will destroy you. I will become 6WF's new, improved cog. And the Lord of Crime will be replaced with the Lord called Grimes.

Vortex smirks again and takes one last drag of the cigar, breathing out the smoke in a commanding fashion. He takes the cigar from his mouth and looks down upon it. He shakes his head a few times before reaching over to the other lamp and turns it on. The two lights are now both on and shows Vortex sitting on a chair in his “Two face” attire. He stares as if embarrassed of his own reflection in the camera lens, before whispering quietly.

Vortex: Which side are you going to see? Which side do you want to see? Which side am I on………

The cigar continues to burn as Vortex stares at it longingly, not quite sure what to do. His breathing is heavy and he seems very on edge, as his eyes glaze over before shutting completely. He gently takes the cigar, with eyes still closed and puts it out on his suited knee. He winces slightly as the ash burns through before letting the cigar fall to the floor. Almost apologetically, he slowly opens his eyes and stares into the camera. His face contorts from a snarl, to whimper and then back to a snarl as his eyes grow wider. Vortex then gradually goes over to the camera and starts to reach behind it.

Vortex: I’m done talking……

The camera is turned off and the arena screen goes black.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri May 09, 2014 10:54 pm

Match 2

The Parasite Killers vs The Consultancy

RJ: Tag team action up next here on Lockdown.

MW: Both of these teams have their eyes firmly set on Project F.E.A.R and their tag team titles.

RJ: In one team's case though, they really need to get back on the same page before they can think about winning the tag team titles again.

MW: It's tough to tell whether its just a blip or if this very successful partnership is coming to an end.

“Sad but true” hits and the crowd give a mixed reaction as James McManus strides out onto the stage. McManus pauses as "Change(in the house of flies)" blares out over the speakers and the giant Fanatic walks out. Him and McManus nod at each other, they then pace down the ramp, waiting outside the ring for a moment before sliding in.

RJ: This team have reformed recently after some success in singles action.

MW: Two very talented singles competitors, but it's going to take a while to get back used to working as partners.

"Turks Theme" blares out over the speakers and Johnny Oko walks slowly out onto the stage, greeted by cheers from the Birmingham crowd. He tags a few fans hands as he makes his way down the ramp. Oko slides under the bottom rope, leaps to his feet and then bounces off the ropes a couple of times. He then waits for the arrival of his tag team partner.

RJ: Separate entrances seem to show that this partnership really is going through some issues at the moment.

"Rain Wizard" begins playing out over the speakers and the crowd turn to the top of the stage, quiet as confusion reigns over the arena.

MW: What is Crime Lord doing out here? This isn't his match...wait there it's Vortex!

RJ: This guy has lost it.

The 2nd member of The Consultancy walks out onto the stage, he makes his way down the ramp before stepping into the ring. He looks at Oko who stares back, asking what the hell he was doing. Vortex simply ignores, turning to the middle of the ring ready for the lock-up.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to kick the match off and it's the two big men who start proceedings off as Vortex locks up with Fanatic. Vortex is pushed back into the corner by Fanatic, but The Consultancy man fights his way out of the corner with punches to the gut and head. Fanatic throws a big clothesline that Vortex easily ducks under, he hits an atomic drop before bouncing off the ropes and knocking Fanatic down with a clothesline of his own. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2..........Kick out!

Fanatic gets the shoulder up, Vortex hauls him to his feet and fires in a series of forearm smashes to the face that back Fanatic into the ropes. He goes for an Irish whip but Fanatic reverses the momentum. Vortex rebounds off the ropes and Fanatic crashes a big boot into the head of Vortex. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

This time it is Vortex who gets out of the pinning predicament. Fanatic lifts up Vortex, he hits a knee into the stomach before setting up for a powerbomb only for Vortex to counter with a back body drop. Fanatic stumbles up, Vortex lifts him onto his shoulders and connects with a Samoan Drop. He bounces off the ropes, hitting a back senton. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Vortex rolls to his feet. He drops a series of knees into the back before locking in a full nelson. He brings Fanatic slowly to his feet before driving him into the mat with a Full Nelson slam. Fanatic rolls up and Vortex hits a Lou Thesz Press before piling away with punches to the head until the referee steps in. Vortex then makes the cover.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

MW: Excellent start by Vortex to this match.

RJ: Perhaps the change in entrance music helped him.

MW: Well it had us all confused, including his tag partner.

Fanatic gets the shoulder up, Vortex hauls him up and goes for a side slam but Fanatic blocks and then counters with a side slam of his own. Both men are down, they roll to their corners and make the tags.

Oko runs in, he knocks down McManus with a dropkick. McManus stumbles up, Oko quickly
nails the tic-tac-toe on the former European Champion before making the cover.

McManus kicks out and then gets to his feet, where Oko nails him with a kick to the side. Oko then follows this up with a series of knife-edge chops into the chest, with McManus falling back into the corner. Oko continues with the chops until the ref steps in, he then waits for McManus to walk forward...

MW: Fisherman's suplex!

Ref: 1........................2................Kick out!

James McManus again gets the shoulder up. Oko hauls him to his feet, hitting a spinning shoot kick to the gut. Oko runs off the ropes, going for a bulldog but he is shoved away by McManus. Oko rolls up and walks straight into a spinebuster by McManus. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2.............Kick out!

RJ: McManus certainly needed that counter.

Oko forces the shoulder up, McManus lock in an armbar. He drags Oko to his feet and then knocks him down with a clothesline. Oko stumbles up to his feet and McManus throws him down with a suplex, bridging over into the cover.

Ref: 1..................2...........Kick out!

McManus gets to his feet and tags in Fanatic, McManus then whips Oko into the path of Fanatic who nails a clothesline from hell. Oko stumbles up and Fanatic hits side suplex into a facebuster. Cover.

Oko gets the shoulder up. Fanatic hauls him to his feet, where he then nails a series of blows to the head and face that back Oko into the ropes. Fanatic whips Oko against the ropes, on the rebound he nails a belly to belly suplex. Oko rolls up, Fanatic hits a powerslam. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

MW: The Parasite Killers giving Oko a working over here.

Fanatic drags up Oko, he throws him into the corner where he then sprints in and nails a big splash. He then tags in McManus, who hits a Northern Lights suplex out of the corner. Oko stirs to his knees, McManus runs off the ropes and hits a big knee trembler to the head. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2................Kick out!

McManus drags up Oko, he sets up for a powerbomb...

RJ: Hurracanrana!

MW: Oko needed that counter!

Both men roll up, Oko knocks down McManus with a spinning heel kick. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Both men are down, the crowd are chanting Oko's name loudly as he begins to stir and roll towards the corner. He goes for the tag but Vortex drops off the apron and the crowd descend into huge boos.

MW: Vortex is leaving Oko high and dry here!

RJ: What the hell is he doing? They're supposed to be a team damn it!

MW: There are some serious issues here.

McManus gets the tag to Fanatic, Oko gets up and runs in at Fanatic, firing away with kicks and punches backing Fanatic into the corner but he is soon shoved away by Fanatic. Oko runs back in but Fanatic stops him dead in his tracks by grabbing Oko around the throat...

RJ: CHOKESLAM!

Ref: 1...............................2.......................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: A big win for the Parasite Killers here!

MW: An impressive notch on their belt back working as a team, but the bigger story here is undoubtedly the continued issues amongst The Consultancy.

RJ: I still can't believe Vortex left him there like that. What has happened to him?!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri May 09, 2014 10:55 pm

(Crime Lord is sat on a very similar chair to the one Vortex was sat in earlier. Crime Lord has a fat cigar between his fingers, he puts it down in the ash tray beside the chair. The only light in the room illuminates Crime Lord fully in the chair, he is wearing a dark grey suit.)

CL- I feel a little let down Vortex. I feel a bit disappointed in you. I know you are desperate for my attention, desperate for my affection...you think you know me, you think you understand me, you think you can get in my head...then why be so boring?

(Crime Lord leans forward.)

CL- I see right through you Vortex. I see through your attempts to make yourself look unstable, make yourself look dangerous...it doesn't work. I get it though, when all else fails it is very easy to fall back on such an easy psychological game. I am not worried about what you are capable of because you put on this little show, because of your attempts to convince me that you are anything more than a desperate wannabe. #

(Crime Lord sits back in his chair, he heaves a big sigh, his eyes cold as he looks into the camera.)

CL- I am not impressed Vortex. I am sure you will claim that it wasn't for my benefit, that it is because your mind is fractured and damaged. If it is...go take some time off Vortex, take a break, come back when you can think straight and take up your place, your solid slot in this company, being the guys who prop up stars like me. If, it is as I suspect, a pathetic show of you being some kind of crazy, unpredictable madman to try and scare me into conceding to you...DROP IT.

I don't think you are the person you say you are. You are not Vortex the world champion star, the damaged property that uses his feelings and pain to make himself stronger...you are not Vortex the apprentice to Crime Lord, the pupil of the greatest teacher the man to continue my legacy...you are not Vortex the crusader, prepared to do anything to achieve something. You are Vortex, the funny looking, farting, waste of space whose only job is to look so ridiculous that by comparison 6WF stars look like gods. You are a workhorse, a donkey, doing the stuff people like me don't want and shouldn't have to do.

I admire you for your determination to attract me to your career, to lead me down a path that I did not want to go down. I thank you for coming out and getting rid of the masked man that targeted me, exactly the way you targeted me because I am the best, the biggest, the icon of this company. I don't want you in a match, I don't want your help against masked men...what I want Vortex, is for you to forget these grand dreams, for you to look at yourself and realise your place and to leave me alone, let me fulfil my destiny to become world champion once again.

I know you want me to legitimise you, I know that you want a match with me so for once you are the star, the spotlight on you. But I am not in the game of giving others a step up, I am not in the game of trying to make stars for the future...I am the star of the future, just like I was the star of the past and I am the star of right NOW! I am not interested in helping you, whether that be taking you under my wing or giving you a match and the chance to use my hard work, my talent to make yourself look anything more than a cog in the system, easily replaced.

I am the engine, I am the fuel source, I am the heart and soul of this company and without me it would die, shrivel up and struggle for breath as it desperately looks for a replacement for the irreplaceable. You are a dime a dozen, wannabe, never-will-be worm. You were never scouted as a potential world champion, you were never part of long negotiations, a tug of war of companies. You are here because 6WF saw in you a man so easily malleable, so easily manipulated and talentless that you could be in the doldrums of 6WF for years. You could be their workhorse for as long as they needed, just by dangling a non-existent carrot in front of those big, greedy eyes of yours and you would keep on chasing, like a rat in a maze! You are not the future of this company, you are a footnote in its history.

Now this week I have better things to deal with than you Vortex, I have a match with Clarke James. I have been presented with a excellent opportunity to stretch my muscles and give me a little joy because I have been handed Clarke James on a silver platter for me to devour.

(Crime Lord allows himself a small smirk.)

CL- I am going to destroy Clarke James this week, not because he poses a threat, not because he's angered me, not even because I don't like him...because I can. Because it is what I do, it is what I am capable of and this company, this federation, the world needs to be reminded of this. Unfortunately Clarke is in the wrong place at the wrong time, as so often is the story of his career and he is stood right now in the pathway of an oncoming train, with no way to dodge it. I just have one question for Clarke James, one question for the world....are you Ready?!

(The camera switches off.)

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri May 09, 2014 10:58 pm

Match 3
Crime Lord vs Clarke James

RJ: Another fantastic singles match up next.

MW: This is certainly another match of Pay Per View quality, two men who could really be competing for world titles.

RJ: As it is, they are trying hard to get themselves back into that scene, finding themselves in feuds with the likes of Lex Hart and Vortex.

MW: I hope it's Crime Lord who comes out to his music this time and not Vortex!

The crowd begins to grow louder, awaiting the arrival of their hero. The lights go down and a siren sounds out, as lights flicker. Chase and Status’ ‘Blind Faith’ booms into the arena and the crowd go wild. The lights go up and there, stood with his back to the crowd, arms outstretched, is Clarke James. He turns to face the crowd and grins, he raises his arms and then walks to the ring. James stands in the opposite corner to Hart, staring him down.

RJ: A big favourite both with the crowd and in the back, James has been passing on his advice to Cameron Faith lately.

MW: I'm not sure how well that advice has been received though RJ.

‘Rain Wizard’ hits and the crowd boo as 6WF’s Iron Man saunters, focused, onto the stage. Pyro’s go off either side of him, as he continues his purposeful walk to the ring, staring down at James.

MW: There is no way Crime Lord should be put in to a match with Vortex, that man is mentally unhinged, it isn't safe for Crime Lord.

RJ: I don't think you can say that where Crime Lord is concerned, he is right up there with the most crazed, brutal competitors 6WF has ever seen.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Crime Lord and James lock-up, and it's Crime Lord who uses his size advantage to force James down to one knee. He then swats him to the canvas with a couple of punches to the side of the head. James rolls up off the mat, Crime Lord then throws him down into the mat with a suplex. James stumbles up and Crime Lord hits a gutwrench slam. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2..........Kick out!

James forces the shoulder up, Crime Lord hauls him up and goes for an STO but James blocks, before countering with an STO of his own. Crimey rolls up to his feet, James ducks a wild clothesline and then hits a couple of knees into the back, which he follows up with a tilt-a-whirl neckbreaker. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1.................2.........Kick out!

RJ: Even start to this match-up, neither man really gaining an advantage in the early exchanges.

Crime Lord is allowed to his feet by James, who runs in once Crime Lord has got to his feet and hits a running clothesline. Crime Lord rolls up, James locks in an armbar only for Crime Lord to counter with a hip toss. James runs in at him and Crime Lord drives James into the canvas with a big spinebuster. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2............Kick out!

James is dragged up to his feet by Crime Lord, who then lifts a knee into the gut. Crime Lord then hauls James up into the air and nails a big powerbomb on his former COH colleague. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Crime Lord allows James to his feet, he then whips him firmly into the ropes. On the rebound, Crimey crunches a big boot into the skull of James who falls to the canvas. He stumbles up, Crime Lord bounces off the ropes and takes James down with a leaping clothesline. He makes the cover attempt.

Ref: 1..................2............Kick out!

RJ: Crime Lord has taken a charge of this contest.

MW: Using his power to dominate James so far.

James forces the shoulder up, Crime Lord drags him up before smashing in a series of European Uppercuts. James is backed into the ropes, Crime Lord runs in at him but James uses the ropes to spring up and kick Crime Lord in the face. CJ then sprints forward, only for Crime Lord to send him into the canvas with a snap powerslam. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Again James gets the shoulder up, Crime Lord throws the former European champion into the corner before sprinting in and going for a stinger splash. James manages to leap out of the way, Crime Lord crashes into the turnbuckles. James quickly rolls up Crime Lord from behind.

RJ: There's the speed of James!

Ref: 1....................2....Kick out!

Crime Lord powers out, he gets to his feet quickly but James levels him with a big roundhouse kick into the side of the head. Crimey falls to his knees, James bounces off the ropes and hits a running knee to the head. He makes the cover.

Clarke James allows Crime Lord to his feet, he then hits a big atomic drop on the former world champion. James then bounces off the ropes, knocking Crimey down with a spinning heel kick. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

Crime Lord gets the shoulder up, James lifts up Crimey and hits a scoop slam. James then goes up to the top rope...

MW: Corkscrew senton!

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

James quickly returns to the top rope, he waits for Crime Lord to rise before going for a flying clothesline...

RJ: SPEAR!

MW: What a move by Crime Lord!

RJ: That's a game-changer!

Ref: 1....................2.................Kick out!

Crime Lord gets to his feet, he stomps away on the head of James repeatedly before waiting for him to rise. He then hits a German suplex when James gets up to his feet, bridging over into a pin attempt.

James forces the shoulder up, Crime Lord whips him into the corner before this time connecting with a big splash. James falls out of the corner and Crime Lord hits a DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2...............Kick out!

Crime Lord gets to his feet, he waits for James to stir before sprinting in and nailing the Mafia Mow Down!

MW: That could be it!

Ref: 1.........................2........................Kick out!

James forces the shoulder up, Crime Lord hauls up Clarke James only for CJ to go for a kick to the gut. Crime Lord grabs the boot but James counters with an enzaguri kick. Crime Lord stumbles up, James lifts him onto his shoulders and hits a Samoan Drop!

Ref: 1.....................2................Kick out!

RJ: Close for James...wait there, what the hell is he doing out here?!

MW: Vortex is out here now! At least he isn't walking out to Crime Lord's music.

RJ: He isn't right.

Vortex walks down the ramp, he reaches the ring and stays on the outside, just staring into the ring. Clarke James turns around, looking at Vortex who stares straight through him. He shakes his head and turns back towards Crime Lord, he lifts him up and goes for Faithless but James is shoved away.

He falls into the ropes towards Vortex. James again pauses to look at The Consultancy man, before turning around...

MW: LOCK N LOAD!

RJ: Vortex might have won this match for Crime Lord!

MW: I'm not sure that was his intention!

Ref: 1........................2..................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Crime Lord gets the win here!

RJ: All thanks to the interference of Vortex, who continues to confuse everyone with his actions.

MW: He has lost it RJ, plain and simple.

RJ: Now what's he doing?

Vortex rolls into the ring, he walks towards Crime Lord and stares at him. He then extends his hand towards the former world champion. Crime Lord looks at him for a moment, before going to extend his hand, only for Vortex to pull his away and then shove Crime Lord back.

The Consultancy man then looks at his hands, almost not believing what he's done, before saying sorry to Crime Lord and leaving the ring.

MW: What the hell was that?

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri May 09, 2014 10:58 pm

Mike Hill is backstage warming up for his match. He's stretching out his muscles. His shoulder cracks as he winces and then exhales loudly

In the background we see DTA watching him and shaking his head laughing mockingly.

DTA: What's the matter old man? Getting a little joint pain in your layer years

Hill: I'm warming up Armstrong, something that you should be doing too. You don't want to hurt yourself out there, a lack of preparation can lead to disaster.

Armstrong places a hand on Hills shoulder and looks him in the eye.

DTA: The only disaster tonight is going to be the embarrassment of a match that we put on out there Mike, after all, that's all you are around here, an embarrassment, a man who could have been so much more. But ended up amounting to a boring, mediocre, mid card, jobber. Hill, your nothing compared to me, in fact pal, your just nothing at all...

DTA walks off laughing as Hill continues to warm up with a determined look on his face....

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri May 09, 2014 10:59 pm

RJ: Folks, welcome back to 6WF Lockdown!

MW: A thoroughly enjoyable, if not strange night continues ‘Arj as the European Champion, Dylan ‘Truth’ Armstrong takes on former World Champion, Mike Hill....

RJ: We saw earlier that Armstrong practically laughed at the challenge of Mike Hill, dismissing his credentials out of hand....

MW: It’s nice to see someone take Hill with his own brand of arrogance and swagger!

RJ: It should make for an interesting match....

‘Gimme Some Truth’ by John Lennon plays out through the arena and the crowd boo as Dylan Armstrong strolls cockily out into the arena, the European Title hanging from his shoulder. He looks out across the arena with a confident, assured grin before heading towards the ring...

RJ: Do you genuinely think he believes he can actually save us from ourselves and guide us towards truth?

MW: I dunno, ‘Arj, but there’s something about him, something that sucks you in.....

"The Next Big Thing" blares and the crowd’s reaction is mixed as Mike Hill walks out on to stage, he looks around the arena and acknowledges a portion of the crowd who cheer. He stares down the ramp at Armstrong who’s gesturing to the referee...

RJ: I think Armstrong is trying to tell the referee that he should call the match now....

Hill climbs the turnbuckle on the outside as pyro flashes up at the top of the stage and Hill springboards into the ring to the disgust of Armstrong....

Ding, ding, ding.

The bell rings and Hill moves towards Armstrong for the lock up but the European Champion kneels down and checks the laces on his boots. Hill goes for a lock up but the referee intervenes to the disgust of the crowd....

MW: Classic Mike Hill tactics from Armstrong...

Armstrong gets to his feet and nods to the ref that he’s ready to begin, Hill moves in for the lock up and Armstrong places him in a side headlock, wrenching the neck of Hill before Hill elbows out and moves round the back. Armstrong grabs the arms of Hill and pushes him off; he grabs him and whips Hill into the ropes. Hill goes for a baseball slide and leaps up, bouncing back off the ropes but crashes into the shoulder of Armstrong and hits the mat, much to delight of Amrstrong...

RJ: Armstrong trying to show his ringsmarts early here....

Armstrong drags Hill up and drags him to the corner, he hits a series of right hands to the temple of Hill before whipping him with force into the opposite corner sending Hill crashing to the mat. Armstrong walks over and slaps Hill across the back of the head before stomping on the back of his neck; he crouches down, rolling Hill over and covering....

1........!

RJ: What?!

Armstrong pulls Hill’s shoulder up and smirks, earning himself a warning from the referee. He drags Hill up and picks him up, delivering a vicious backbreaker before droping knees across the chest of Hill. The European Champion places Hill in a crossface and wrenches back his neck as Hill screams out in pain, the ref looks at HHill who shakes his head. Armstrong again wrenches back on the neck, again causing Hill to scream out in pain....

MW: I have to say, this is a very impressive performance from Dylan Armstrong...

Armstrong gets to his feet and grins into the crowd as Hill gets to his feet, stumbling and clutching his neck. Armstrong beckons Hill towards him before hitting a fierce armdrag that lands Hill on his neck. Hill writhes on the floor, punching the mat as Armstrong moves towards him and again stomps on his neck...

RJ: I don’t think I’ve ever seen Mike Hill look this vulnerable in the ring....

Armstrong picks Hill up, bending Hill backwards....

MW: Armstrong looking to put Hill away early....

RJ: Open mind time!

MW: NO WAY!!

3.......!

Ding, ding, ding!

RJ: I can’t believe it!

MW: Hill was playing possum!

RJ: Armstrong can’t believe it!

The replays show Armstrong setting for ‘Open Mind’ when Hill skins the cat over Armstrongs shoulder and rolls him up for a quick win! Hill stands in the ring smirking as the referee holds his hand aloft. Armstrong looks up at him, disconsolate. He slams his fists into the mat in anger as Hill grins to cheers from the crowd!

MW: I don’t think that’s going to be the end for these two!

Last edited by Mat on Fri May 09, 2014 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri May 09, 2014 11:00 pm

Cameron Faith is shown backstage in his locker room, taping his hands up as Lex Hart cockily walks in....

LH: I thought you’d be looking through Mothercare brochures, Cam? Getting ready to splash the cash for Kristal’s little bun in the over....

CF: Leave it, Lex....

LH: Leave what!? I’m just making conversation...

CF: About a subject I don’t wanna talk to anyone about, especially you.

LH: Well, I guess that’s a good thing...

Faith looks puzzled....

CF: What’s a good thing?

LH: That you’re not letting this baby business cloud your judgement, you know, you see it all the time. Man gets messed up with a woman, his career goes down the swanny...

CF: Speaking from experience?

Lex smiles...

LH: Methinks you’ve been listening to Clarke James too much. I’m all about me, Cam! That’s how you should be thinking...

Lex sits down next to Cameron, putting his arm around his shoulder...

LH: You should be preparing for your big match against Max Adamson, going out there and putting on a show. Look how differently your paths have world out since you last clashed? Max is the number one guy in the company. The man banging down the door of the great Logan Kincade and poster boy Kenty......and you?

Lex sits up....

LH: You’re still scratching around with that Free-weight Title hanging off your shoulder. Baby on the way that’s not even yours. You need to look at where it’s all going wrong, Cam? And fix it.

Lex slaps Faith on the shoulder and heads out of the locker room as Faith sits contemplating.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri May 09, 2014 11:06 pm

Mike Wire and RJ are sat at the commentary area where they are talking about the night so far...

RJ: Ladies and gentlemen what an amazing night we've seen so far. We've had action from the tag team devision, we've seen one hell of a match to open the show and we've had scenes of utter confusion..

MW: Your right there RJ and in what is shaping up to be one of the best episodes of Lockdown in recent memory I must tell you all that that's not all we have, still to come tonight there's..

RJ cuts wire off..

RJ: Wow, I mean wow, did you just hear that Mike?

RJ and Wire both put there hand up to their head sets and look at each other with shocked smiles on their faces....

MW: Yes I did Arg... and what a surprise it is..

RJ: A great surprise.. ladies and Gentlemen, due to tonight's events, due to overwhelming suggestions on twitter, Facebook and on the internet in general. The said has made an addition to the card at Chaos. In which Dylan 'the truth' Armstrong, will defend his European championship against none other than Mike Hill...

MW: That has to be one hell of a
Fight RJ, I mean after Truth not taking Hill seriously earlier tonight, you've got to imagine that he's planning on making and example out of him at Chaos...

RJ: You seem to be taking Hill as lightly as Armstrong does Mike, he's a legend here, he's as dangerous to any champion as ever and DTA needs to take him seriously, otherwise we'll see another Mike Hill win and a new 6WF European Champion...

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri May 09, 2014 11:17 pm

Match 5
Cameron Faith vs Max Adamson

RJ: I can't wait for this next contest, a real grudge match!

MW: It certainly is RJ, it was around this time last year these two began fighting it out.

RJ: And although there has obviously been a break since then, the rivalry has continued to simmer beneath the surface.

MW: It comes to the fore again tonight, with both having plenty to fight for.

‘I Fought the Law’ booms out of the speakers and the crowd give a massive cheer. Cameron Faith bounds out onto the ramp, the Freeweight Championship in his hands. He raises it in the air and beats his chest before making for the ring, slapping the hands of the fans before sliding under the ropes and holding his title up.

RJ: Faith has been having issues with Kristal lately, but has still managed to keep a hold of the Freeweight title.

MW: He was having issues with her last year, surely he should have learnt his lesson by now!

“Lonely boy” blares out around Madison Square Garden and the crowd descend into boos as the Australian Phenom strides out onto the stage with Clarissa on his arm. The two stand at the top of the stage and embrace. Adamson winks at Clarissa before strolling to the ring. Adamson climbs over the top rope.

RJ: Unlike Faith, relations between Adamson and Clarissa have improved since last year.

MW: And so have Max's fortunes, he is arguably now the favourite for the Undisputed title, he is certainly the in-form competitor.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Adamson and Faith go in for the lock-up, Max gains an advantage driving Faith down to one knee. Adamson then swots him to the canvas with a clubbing blow to the side of the head. Faith rolls up to his feet, Adamson boots him in the stomach and then hits a delayed vertical suplex. He quickly hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..........2.....Kick out!

Adamson gets to his feet and hauls the champion up by the head. Cameron Faith responds with a couple of lifting European Uppercuts into the chin. He then goes tow hip Adamson into the ropes but the Australian uses his power to instead throw Cameron into the ropes. He rebounds to the centre of the ring, Adamson goes for a back body drop and connects. Adamson again covers.

RJ: Adamson showing his strength already in this match.

MW: That is one area he has a clear advantage over Cameron, and he should be looking to exploit it.

Ref: 1........2......Kick out!

Clarissa claps loudly encouraging Adamson who blows her a kiss. He lifts up Faith but the champion counters with a jawbreaker. Adamson staggers back, Cameron Faith then throws huge punches into the chin. He drags Max away from the ropes and nails him with a DDT! Faith makes the cover.

Ref: 1..........2........Kick out!

Faith brings Max to his feet and then hits a couple of elbow smashes to the side of the head. He then throws Adamson into the corner, Cameron runs in and connects with a running knee to the face. Faith stands on the 2nd rope before diving off and nailing a big bulldog. Cameron Faith makes the cover.

Ref: 1...........2.........Kick out!

Clarissa leaps onto the apron after Faith hits the bulldog, she attempts to distract the referee who wanders over to tell her to leave the apron. Cameron Faith walks over and smirks at Clarissa, who looks at him disgusted. Clarissa eventually drops off the apron just as Adamson runs up behind Faith and hits a double axe handle to the back of the head.

MW: Clarissa getting involved already!

RJ: That’s exactly what we said, Faith cannot afford to be distracted.

Adamson brings Faith up in a side headlock and then throws him down to the mat. The freeweight champion rolls up to his feet and Adamson floors him with a huge clothesline. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Max gets to his feet and stomps away on the shoulder of Faith before placing him into an armbar. He drags Cameron to his feet and then throws him to the mat with an arm drag. Faith rolls up and runs towards Max, he crunches a knee into the gut before nailing a swinging neckbreaker. Max makes the cover again.

MW: Max really in charge of this match.

Ref: 1............2...........Kick out!

Adamson waits for Faith to rise, he flexes his muscles to the crowd and they boo as Clarissa wolf-whistles. Adamson then hauls up Faith and monkey flips him to the corner. Max sprints in going for a big splash but Faith dives out of the way. He hits a series of shoulders into the stomach, Max walks forward out of the corner and the Freeweight Champion connects with an enzaguri kick! Adamson falls in slow motion to the canvas as Faith covers.

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

The freeweight champion gets to his feet, hitting a couple of leaping knee drops into the face. He then waits for Max to rise before whipping him into the ropes. Cameron Faith leaps up as Adamson rebounds to the centre of the ring and hits a leaping back elbow smash. Adamson rolls to his feet, Faith hits a backbreaker followed by a neckbreaker.

RJ: This is more like it from Faith!

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Cameron Faith drags up Adamson, he boots him in the stomach before throwing Max down to the canvas with a suplex. He keeps the grip applied, dragging up Max and hitting a 2nd suplex. Faith gets to his feet for a third time and nails a third successive suplex. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2..............Kick out!

RJ: Look at this, very impressive from Faith.

MW: And it seems that Kristal is impressed enough to come and watch from ringside.

Adamson drives his shoulder up off the canvas, Faith stands over Adamson waiting for him to rise before nailing a series of stiff knife-edge chops to the chest. The crowd are cheering Faith loudly as he does this.

The freeweight champion continues with the chops, backing Max into the corner. He then looks to Kristal on the outside, telling her to leave and go to the back.

RJ: Faith does not want Kristal out here.

MW: He's trying to protect her RJ!

Kristal is refusing to leave, Faith leans over the ropes and tells her to leave again. Now Clarke James comes walking down the ramp, he taps Kristal on the shoulder and nods towards the back, trying to get her to leave.

MW: This is like Jeremy Kyle!

Lex Hart then walks onto the stage, a typical smugness etched across his face. He walks down the ramp, telling Kristal to stay. Soon he and James are arguing, while Kristal also gets involved. Adamson drags Faith back from the ropes and throws him to the corner. Max hits a flurry of punches to the gut, he then lifts Faith up to the top rope. Adamson follows Faith up there...

RJ: SUPERPLEX!

Ref: 1............2.............Kick out!

Faith kicks out. Adamson stands waiting for him to rise...

MW: GORE! GORE! GORE!

Ref: 1...............................2........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Another win for Max Adamson!

MW: The roll continues for Max, who is really building momentum ahead of the big world title match at Chaos.

RJ: And we'll see Max later on tonight for the world title contract signing.

MW: And I'm pretty certain we haven't heard the last from Faith and Kristal either.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri May 09, 2014 11:19 pm

We go back stage where Lex, Clarke James and KKristal are stood waiting as Cameron Faith comes through the curtain...

Kristal: Baby, I am so, so sorry! I didn’t mean for that to happen....

LH: Oh here we go!

Kristal: Who asked you?

LH: Well, maybe if you thought about your actions more....

CJ: Lex, why don’t you back off and stop sticking your beak in?

Kristal: Cammy, let’s get out of here, get some dinner and forget about this....

CF: ENOUGH!!

The three stand in shock, looking at Faith who stands looking furiously at Kristal...

CF: Enough of this. Enough of constantly being the laughing stock of this company because my missus can’t stay out of my business!? Seriously, Kristal, what is your problem!? Why can’t you just stay out of the way? Is it not enough that I’ve taken on your bastard child? Support you? But you wanna continually try and screw up my career....

CJ: Cam, easy man...

Faith snaps his neck towards James...

CF: Oh, another do gooder. Good ol’ Clarke James. 6WF’s very own Agony Uncle. When he’s not saving the company he’s offering fatherly advice. You know, for all the slagging off of Lex you do, you’re hardly helping! You’re just as bad for sticking your beak in, trying to pretend like you’re making things better, why don’t you stay out of it, it’s not your business....it’s none of any of your businesses....

Faith turns and walks off...

Kristal: Cam!

Faith turns to look at her...

CF: Just leave me be, Kris.

Faith walks off and leaves Kristal stood between Lex and Clarke. Lex begins sarcastically clapping...

LH: Bravo, Kristal! Bravo. I should be a fortune teller....

CJ: Why don’t you just shut up, Lex!

Lex smirks at James but is taken aback when Kristal slaps him across the face before bursting into tears and running off...

CJ: Can’t think of anything more fitting for you, Lex!

LH: What exactly are you trying to achieve here, Clarke? What’s your agenda? Why Cameron? Are you looking for a project now JJ has left?

CJ: I’m looking out for a friend. I don’t want to see him end up like everyone else who’s crossed your path, Lex....

The two men go nose to nose as Jack Reynolds walks in...

JR: Gents, before you come to blows I thought I should inform you that The Saint has announced that at Chaos, it will be Cameron Faith, versus Lex Hart, versus Clarke James, and that Kristal will be banned from ringside.

Lex smirks...

LH: Perfect. Maybe now the real Clarke James will show his real colours.

Lex walks off and leaves James stood looking at Reynolds.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri May 09, 2014 11:20 pm

Backstage a hand full of wrestlers are watching a monitor showing a promo from earlier in the week...

Our scene opens in a run down pub in Birmingham, the wallpaper has begun to peel off every wall, the TV is playing nothing but static and the tables seem to be covered in a mix of dry blood and splinters, we see the shot through a handheld camera as we follow a figure through the venue. As the camera moves along the man walking turns back to the camera with a scowl across his face revealing himself to be none other than CJ Stevens, the younger brother of 6WF hardcore champion Austin Stevens.

CJ: Seriously, turn that thing off...your show is not the priority right now! We have no fucking idea where he is and from the voice message I got he's not going to be in a good way, turn it off!

Cameraman: No way, I get paid to film stuff for 6WF and that's what I'm doing, lets just find him and do our best to sober him up before the sh..

The cameraman stops dead in his tracks as he notices Austin slumped against the wall in the background, Austin looks up and laughs as he spots his brother, the camera zooms in on his face revealing the cuts and bruises left by Blue Dragon after last weeks Lockdown, Austin attempts to get up but slips back down and laughs to himself as CJ charges over and lands a hard punch to the nose of Austin that busts him open. Austin reels back as the blood pours from his nose cover his ECW shirt but he continues to laugh as CJ loses it.

CJ: WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!? I thought you'd started to sort this shit out and now you're worse than ever!

Austin stops laughing and looks up at CJ with a serious look on his face, he wipes away the blood and begins to speak

Stevens: Who the fuck are you to tell ME what to do? I guess I got bored of running from the demons...it's much funner this way!

CJ: You think this is fun!? You come half way around the world to carry on this bullshit? You're a champion but you're fucking it up because of your 'demons'? Fucking pathetic!

Stevens grits his teeth and attempts to stand up but slumps back once again

CJ: Congratulations CHAMP! You can't even stand up to teach me a lesson, how the hell are you going to deal with Blue Dragon...

Stevens: I don't think anyone really wants the answer to that Ceej, you all saw what I did to that other cunt didn't you!? Blue Dragon wants my title...he wants to play the hardcore legend...then he'll get to play that fucking role down to tee...

A look of horror crosses CJ's face as he looks at Austin

CJ: What the hell are you going to do Austin...

Stevens: Now that's what I like to see, the fear in your eyes because you know what I'll do...I have to give it to him though, I damn near killed him last time and he's back for more...

Austin's expression changes to one of anger, he begins to breathe heavily and screams out in anger

Stevens: WHAT THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO DO!?

Austin finally stands up and picks up a stool launching it across the room nearly hitting CJ

CJ: Calm the fuck down Austin, you're beginning to sound just like him...

Austin charges forward slamming CJ in to the wall as the wood behind him cracks, CJ puts his arms up in defence but Austin doesn't hit his brother, instead he begins to speak in his ear

Stevens: and how the FUCK would you know?

CJ begins to breath heavily, lost for words and unable to respond

Stevens: That's right isn't it...you weren't fucking there...it was me and her...you got to play happy families while I did my best to sleep through it...you see, you go on about how you know what WE went through but you don't know a fucking thing CJ...

CJ: Austin I'm sorry...

Stevens: SHUT THE FUCK UP! You want to know what HE was like, you want to know what REALLY happened the nights you were away?

CJ remains silent, still covering his face as Austin continues to speak

Stevens: Just so you know, no matter how hard you push down that pillow over your ears the sound of a fist just doesn't get any fucking quieter...

*BANG* Austin punches the wall

CJ: YOU NEED FUCKING HELP!

Stevens: I need help!? NO...I NEEDED HELP...I needed it when he was actually a threat, I needed it when I was going in to school every day having to hide the missing teeth and the bruises...YOU KNOW WHO NEEDS HELP NOW!?

CJ remains silent

Stevens: ANYONE WHO'S IN MY FUCKING WAY...Blue Dragon, Fanatic...Logan FUCKING Kincade...they are need help...NOT ME!

*BANG* once again Austin punches the wall

Stevens: The thing is though...that shit, hearing Mum's teeth fly across the room? That was fucking Disney land compared to the shit I saw him do...

Tears form in CJ's eyes as Austin lets him go, Austin slumps against the wall and continues to speak

Stevens: So you want to know what I'm going to do to Dragon? When I step foot in the ring with him again, I'm going to picture Dad and I'm going to show him what happens when you fuck with me...

...I'm done playing with this fucking cunt.

The scene fades to black with CJ sat on the floor with his head in his hands and Austin using the wall to support himself.

The camera zooms out of the monitor screen and we see Blue Dragon, stood alone shaking his head..

BD: This is the Hardcore Champion.. Fuck me...

???: Be careful what you ask for you old fuck!!!

Dragon turns and Austin Stevens comes at him with a baseball bat. He wildly swings it narrowly missing Blue Dragon as he ducks and it goes straight through the screen behind him. Stevens tries to free the weapon to take another swing but it's stuck tight and he releases it just in time to catch a punch from Dragon, the two grab each other around the name I and start to choke each other, security rush in and they pull the two men apart..

AS: I'll fucking kill you!! I'll rip your head off your shoulders and I'll shit down your throat you worn out old cunt!!

BD: You'll try kid. You'll fail.. You think you where brought up rough, you don't know hard times you had it easy compared to me...

The two are being dragged apart when The Consultant steps between them..

TC: Gentlemen, you can't be acting like this back here, save it for your match tonight....

Dragon and Stevens turn towards The Consultant with fury in their eyes..

TC: What, you haven't read the card yet? Well that's why Saint sent me to come find you both, to make sure that you knew that tonight, you two team up to face.. Project F.E.A.R...

Their eyes light up as they look at each other with a mix of hatred and glee, like they both realise what a bloodbath this could be..

TC: I'm glad you two seem to like that idea.. The Saint seems to think that you facing the 6WF Tag Team Champions will be a suitable warm up for Chaos.

BD: Chaos?

TC: Yes, this Sunday, when 6WF presents Chaos. It will be Blue Dragon going one on one with Austin Stevens, for the 6WF Hardcore Championship...

Stevens starts to berate The Consultant, security drag him back as Blue Dragon steps towards the Consultant and shakes his hand smiling at Stevens which only serves to anger him further...

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat May 10, 2014 12:21 am

Main Event
Blue Dragon & Austin Stevens vs Project F.E.A.R

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to 6WF Lockdown and what a show we have had for you tonight!

MW: It's been a fantastic show ahead of Chaos, but there is still one match left for you tonight, and it is the most important match of all, our MAIN EVENT!

RJ: Wait, I'm the one who's supposed to say that!

MW: Well I've changed the roles around this evening, but onto the match, it's tag team action for you!

RJ: The tag team champions in action up against two men who it was announced tonight would face each other at Chaos.

“Sonne” by Rammstein kicks in and the crowd starts booing,

Eins..
zwei..
drei..
vier..
fünf..
sechs..
sieben..
acht..
neun..
aus!

The guitars explode out of the arena speakers as the giant frame of Udo Berg steps out of onto the dry ice filled stage as the crowd descend into Boos. Berg stands at the top of the ramp for a moment when “Crystal skull” blares out around the arena and Visage strides out slapping hands with Berg. The duo hold the titles high above their head walking down the ramp, Visage slides in as Berg clambers over the top rope.

RJ: What a team these two are, easily one of the most dangerous 6WF has ever seen.

MW: And they have been near unstoppable since winning back those belts at Survival.

"Freak on a leash" sounds out across the arena as the crowd start to cheer. Blue Dragon appears on the top of the ramp and soon starts to head down it, giving every fan a tag in the process. He steps into the ring, he then climbs the ropes to salute the fans.

The stage begins to fill with smoke and the lights go down as a figure appears amongst the smoke, the lights go on as “Defective Breed” begins to blast out of the speakers. Austin walks down to the ring and rolls under the ropes before standing in the centre of the ring shouts out “Motor City Massacre!” making an M with his hand before pointing to the Hardcore Title around his waist.

MW: These two have the potential to be as dangerous a team as Project F.E.A.R

RJ: But I don't think they will be able to co-exist long enough to do that.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Austin Stevens goes in for the lock-up, but Visage ducks underneath it and hits a chopbock to the knee. He then hits a flurry of clubbing punches to the side of the head until Stevens collapses into the mat. Visage then hits an elevated knee drop into the face before covering.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

Stevens gets the shoulder up. Visage waits for him to rise before going for an Irish whip across the ring, Stevens reverses sending Visage into the ropes. He ducks his head for a back body drop but Visage counters with a stiff boot to the face. Stevens’ head jolts back, Visage runs in and knocks him down with a flying forearm smash. Stevens staggers up and Visage nails him with a spinning headlock driver. The tag team champion makes the cover.

Ref: 1...............2........Kick out!

RJ: Visage dominating Stevens thus far.

Visage drags up Stevens, he then pulls the head of Stevens down before crashing a succession of knees into the face of Stevens who falls back into the corner. Visage then runs in, hitting a leaping back elbow smash. Visage then makes the tag to Udo Berg.

Berg drags Stevens out of the corner, he lifts up Stevens and Visage flies off the top hitting a kick to the chin. Berg hooks the leg as Visage leaves the ring.

Ref: 1...................2............Kick out!

Udo lifts up Stevens, he then knocks him down to the canvas with a huge uppercut. Stevens staggers up, Udo nails another big punch that again knocks Stevens of his feet. Stevens stumbles up again, Berg lifts up Stevens and nails a running powerslam. Cover.

Ref: 1................2..........Kick out!

MW: Stevens struggling here.

Berg lifts up Austin Stevens, kicks him in the stomach before nailing a big delayed vertical suplex. The tag is then made to Visage. He waits for The Complete Package to rise before flying off and going for a crossbody block. Stevens catches Visage across his chest, before throwing him down with a fallaway slam. Visage staggers up and Stevens knocks him down again with a discus lariat. Visage is up once more, only for Stevens to hit him with a running, spinning European Uppercut. Cover.

MW: That’s just a snap-shot of the ability Stevens possesses.

Visage is lifted to his feet by Stevens, who then goes for a boot to the gut. Visage grabs the boot but Stevens counters with an enzaguri kick. Visage falls to one knee, Stevens then drills him in the chin with a superkick. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Stevens drives a number of knees down into the back of Visage before locking in a full nelson hold. He drags Visage to a vertical base before hitting a full nelson suplex. Visage stumbles up, Stevens clutches him by the throat...

RJ: Chokeslam backbreaker!

MW: I can’t believe how good this kid is!

Visage gets the shoulder up, Stevens then waits for him to rise before hitting a scoop slam. The Complete Package then walks towards the corner to go up to the top rope but Blue Dragon tags himself in.

Blue Dragon brushes past Stevens, he runs in at Visage and knocks him down with a big brogue kick to the head. Cover.

Visage gets the shoulder up, Blue Dragon hauls up Visage and boots him in the gut before nailing a big powerbomb. He hooks the leg.

BD drags up Visage, he goes for a suplex but Visage blocks and then counters with a spike reverse STO. Visage then dives to the corner and makes the tag to Udo Berg.
Berg steps over the top rope, but Blue Dragon runs in and hits a running knee. Berg stumbles back but not to the mat, Blue Dragon runs in and nails a 2nd knee to the head. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Blue Dragon lifts up Udo berg and fires in a succession of big European Uppercuts into the chin, BD whips Udo into the ropes and then nails a sidewalk slam into a cover.

Ref: 1....................2............Kick out!

RJ: Blue Dragon really taking it to Udo Berg here.

Berg forces the shoulder up, Blue Dragon lifts him to his feet and attempts a bearhug but Berg uses his pwoer to counter with a huge belly to belly suplex. Udo then waits for Blue Dragon to rise before hitting him with a big boot to the head. He then makes the cover.

MW: Berg's power allowing him back into this, perhaps Blue Dragon shouldn't have tagged himself in like the idiot he is.

Udo waits for Blue Dragon to rise, he then hits a knee to the gut before connecting with a lifting DDT. He then makes the cover.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Udo makes the tag to Visage. He steps into the ring, then nails Blue Dragon with a chop to the throat. Blue Dragon rolls up to his feet, Visage places him into a front facelock and then connects with a big series of knees into the face. He then dives off the top rope, hitting a flying knee to the face. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

RJ: Visage has been in great form lately and is showing it tonight.

Visage lifts up Blue Dragon, firing in a series of elbows into the face. The tag is re-made to Berg, he runs in and nails a big boot to the skull. Blue Dragon stumbles out of the corner and Visage hits a swinging neckbreaker.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Blue Dragon is dragged up by Berg, he goes for a powerbomb but Blue Dragon drops down the back and nails a German suplex. Cover.

Berg forces the shoulder up, Blue Dragon goes to the corner and waits for Berg to rise before sprinting in and nailing him with a huge spear. He quickly hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Berg again gets the shoulder up off the mat. Blue Dragon walks towards the corner, where he offers to tag in Stevens...

RJ: Teamwork...OH WOW!

MW: NO TEAMWORK THERE!

RJ: Stevens has just levelled Blue Dragon with one huge punch!

Stevens then steps into the ring, he fires in a couple more punches only for Blue Dragon to respond with a couple of big punches of his own. Stevens fires back with a headbutt, only for Blue Dragon to shove him back into the corner.

Blue Dragon drives a series of shoulders into the gut, only for Stevens to follow up with a knee to the head. He turns the tables on BD, putting him in the corner and beating away on him with punches.

Stevens then drags Blue Dragon out of the corner only for the former Hardcore champion to hit the current one with three huge right-hands, Stevens falls back.

MW: Berg taking advantage!

The big man spins Stevens around...

MW: ICEBREAKER!

RJ: It's all over!

Blue Dragon is about to go after Stevens but Visage runs in and nails a spinning elbow smash to ensure the win for his team.

Ref: 1...............................2.......................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Project F.E.A.R win again!

MW: I think we expected that, but no-one expected the team of Stevens and Blue Dragon to turn on each other during the match like that!

RJ: What a match that is going to be at Chaos, I can't wait to see those two beating the living hell out of each other.

MW: Talking of beating the living hell out of each other, we have the contract signing for the world title match up next!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat May 10, 2014 12:22 am

A VT plays..

--LAST WEEK--

MW: It’s them again....

The Saint is walking up the ramp when two hooded men walk out on to the stage. The Saint stops looking puzzled....

RJ: I guess they didn’t take too kindly to his comments earlier....

The two men stand motionless as Max Adamson looks around the ring before one of the two men steps forward as the titantron begins to flicker....

MW: It looks like we’re about to hear from them....

The hooded figure stands for a moment before raising his hand up and the screen flickers into life, split into multiple cameras, it shows the crowd stood looking stunned and shocked as the camera zooms in on more hooded men dotted around the arena, their hands raised...

RJ: What the hell is going on here?! This is surreal!

Max Adamson is stood in the ring looking puzzled as the figure stood in front of The Saint drops his arm and the titantron flickers off before he moves back to the top of the stage, the two figures turn to walk off as The Saint shouts at the two men to stop....

MW: Maybe not the wisest of moves....

The two figures turn and face The Saint, they both shake their heads before turning and walking off the stage and out of sight as The Saint stands staring at the screen...

The Saint is in his office talking to the Consultant who is standing with him drinking a glass of whiskey..

S: These hooded men, Charlie, what the hell. Where do you stand in this?

TC: Honestly, I have no idea. I mean, until last week, we thought there was two of them. Now, after seeing them infiltrate the crowd. God knows how many they are. I mean? Could it still be two wrestlers?

S: I don't know, all I know for sure is that I have spoke to security and they say that there was no unauthorised entry backstage, there was no suspicious characters allowed into the crowd and as far as they can tell, all talent was accounted for during last weeks.. Demonstration. I just want to be sure that no one around here has anything to do with this..

TC: Are you suggesting that I..

Saint holds up a hand stopping him mid sentence..

S: No no no... I'm talking about someone else, someone we both know is capable of this sort of thing...

TC: Walker.....

The Saints office phone begins to ring and he places his hand on the handset before nodding at the Consultant. Who finishes his drink and pats Saint on the shoulder. As he turns and leaves, Saint answers his phone and the show goes to commercials..

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat May 10, 2014 11:05 am

RJ: Folks, after that crazy main event, it’s now time for the final showpiece of the evening.

MW: That’s right, after last week’s huge announcement tonight will see TAW World Champion, Mr. Kenty, 6WF World Champion Logan Kincade, and self proclaimed ‘Heir to the Throne’ Max Adamson will come face to face as they sign the contract for their world title match at Chaos....

RJ: It promises to be a jaw dropper of a main event at Chaos. Can the Thunder from Down Under finally get his hands on the world title that has eluded him throughout his 6WF career? Will Logan Kincade continue to dominate 6WF with Alex Walker by his side, or will Mr. Kenty, the peoples champion unify the titles and seal his place as the man at the heart of the 6WF Universe....

MW: My money is on Adamson. He’s the form pick. He’s more focused than any time in his 6WF career.

RJ: You’re writing off Logan Kincade?

MW: I never write off, Logan! But Adamson is the man to beat at the moment...

‘Turn up the Trouble’ blares out around the arena and the crowd rise to their feet as Mr. Kenty walks on to the stage holding his TAW World Title in the air to a huge pop....

RJ: What an ovation for the TAW World Champ!

Kenty stands and soaks in the adulation before walking down the ramp to the ring where a table stands draped in a 6WF cloth and a contract stood in the middle. Kenty walks up the ring steps and climbs the turnbuckle, raising the TAW Title in the air to another pop. He jumps down and walks over to the table...

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

The crowd begin to boo almost drowning out Edgecrusher as it blasts out of the sound system in the arena.

Logan Kincade steps out onto the ramp, red flashing lights pulsate as the 6WF champion drags his belt down the ramp, Alex Walker follows behind. Kenty stares down the ramp before turning and picking up the contract and signing it...

RJ: Kenty trying to make a statement that he won’t be intimidated by anyone....

Logan smirks at the gesture as he stomps down to the ring. He tosses the 6WF Title over the ropes, landing it at the feet of Kenty as he slides into the ring. He picks the title up off of the floor and snarls at Kenty before picking up the contract. He stares at it, a grin breaking across his face as Walker hands him a pen...

MW: Well, never one to be outdone...

The crowd again turn to boo’s as ‘Radioactive’ by Imagine Dragons roars through the speakers and Max Adamson emerges on the stage. He stares at the ground, before looking up at the ring. Logan turns to stare at him before signing the contract and holding it up in the air.

MW: The man who would be king, ‘Arj!

RJ: Focused would be an understatement, Mike!!

Max walks down the ring, his eyes transfixed on the contract. He slides straight into the ring and goes face to face with Logan who snarls back. Max breaks out into a grin before snatching the contract out of Logan’s hands. He looks over at Kenty before grabbing a pen from the table and signing the contract and tossing it on to the table....

RJ: Well that didn’t take long?

MW: I don’t think any of these men want to show any sign of weakness going into the biggest match of their careers...

The three man stand staring at each other as Alex Walker grabs a mic from ringside...

AW: I think it’s probably best that given the situation and it’s magnitude that I speak on behalf of my...

RJ: Oops, looks like we’re having some technical issues...

Walker continues talking but the microphone cuts out. He looks down to the outside of the ring with frustration and gestures for another mic...

MW: That won’t go down too well...

RJ: Well we know how much he likes the sound of his own voice....

Walker taps the microphone and goes to continue speaking...

AW: As I was saying, given the magnitude of the situation, I think it’s appropriate that I speak on behalf of my client, Lo...

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

MW: Another dodgy mic!

Walker is furious as he yells at the stage hand to pass him another mic.... he can be overheard yelling...

AW: Are you fucking kidding me? Get me a damn mic that works....

The stagehand passes another microphone to Walker and he steps back into the ring only for Logan Kincade to snatch the mic from his hand and begins talking...

RJ: This can’t actually be happening, Mike? Three mics, all faulty!

MW: I have no idea! We’re still talking, right?

Logan is stood shouting at Max Adamson but it’s barely audible as the crowd become restless. Logan looks at the mic before tossing it into the crowd. He turns and stares at Walker who looks back to the outside....

RJ: I think Kenty is going to try his luck...

Kenty slides out of the ring and speaks with a stagehand. He hands him a mic and Kenty taps the top and the mic echoes round the arena...

MW: Thank god!

Kenty slides back into the ring and stands smiling....

MK: You see, Logan, you just needed to ask...

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

RJ: Oh this is just ridiculous!

Logan and Max smirk as Kenty’s mic cuts out. He and Walker again look over at ringside where the stagehands shrugs. Logan walks over and begins berating the stagehand to the annoyance of Kenty who backs off...

MW: Folks it looks like....

RJ: Looks like Max is preferring to speak with actions....

Max grabs the TAW and 6WF titles from the table and holds them in his hand to cheers from the crowd. Logan and Kenty turn round and stare at Max who stands looking at each title, he raises them up to a mixed reaction and Logan snatches the 6WF Title from his hand, Walker enters with another mic and Logan riups it from his hand....

MW: This is unbeliev....

RJ: Mike, hold it there.....Folks, due to technical difficulities...

MW: What?

RJ: Will you just listen!? Due to technical difficulties, and some apparent disturbance in the crowd we’re going to end our transmission there, but this has all the makings of an absolute classic, Mike...

MW: Erm....absolutely, ‘Arj, you’re dead right, next Sunday at Chaos one of these three men will walk out of Chaos as the 6WF Undisputed Champion, and we’ll be ringside to see it all happen....

RJ and Wire fall silent as Kenty, Adamson and Logan stand in the ring staring at each other before looking round the arena as a producer enters the ring and begins talking to them. The camera begins to zoom out as the crowd becomes more and more in focus. The crowd is spread out and huge gaps have appeared with a single hooded figure stood in the centre. The camera continues to zoom, showing more and more gaps as Lockdown ends transmission.

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down