6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Chaos Feedback-WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS

+10
Kuinshi
JJ Johnson
Crimey
kentyf1
Twisty
Olly
Cable
Marky
CJ
Mat
14 posters

Go down

6WF Chaos Feedback-WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS Empty 6WF Chaos Feedback-WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS

Post by Mat Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:23 am

Match of the Night?

Shock of the Night?

Superstar of the Night?

Mark Out Moment of the Night?

One Match for the Future?

One Match for Destiny?

Any Areas to Improve?

Any Additional Feedback?

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Chaos Feedback-WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS Empty Re: 6WF Chaos Feedback-WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS

Post by CJ Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:02 am

Match of the Night?
The Tag Title match was great, but Cassius vs. Saint was amazing so that has to be my pick.

Shock of the Night?
Resistance ruining the Tag Title match

Superstar of the Night?
Cassius

"Run this Town" hitting

Logan Kincade vs. Cassius

One Match for Destiny?
Marshall Murdoch vs. Mike Hill

Any Areas to Improve?
None obvious at present

Any Additional Feedback?
A fantastic final PPV before the big 2 of Destiny and BiF

CJ

Back to top Go down

6WF Chaos Feedback-WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS Empty Re: 6WF Chaos Feedback-WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS

Post by Marky Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:59 am

Match of the Night?
Cassius v Saint

Shock of the Night?
Kuinshi winning the Euro Title after his outburst Laugh

Superstar of the Night?
Cassius. Considering what was on the line in the main event, for Cassius to beat Saint clean was much better than via interference.

Max attacking TGA Twisted Evil 

Cassius Zhi v Logan Kincade

One Match for Destiny?
Clarke James v Prince George Alexander Louis of Cambridge
Max Adamson v TGA

Any Areas to Improve?
Minor point, but the Lex v Kenty match could have done with being separated into more paragraphs to be easier to read.

Any Additional Feedback?
Cannot wait to get on the road to BIF.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:07 pm

Match of the Night?
Cassius Zhi v The Saint

Shock of the Night?
The Saint hanging it up :/

Superstar of the Night?
The Saint...it's been a great honor to be on the receiving end of a RKO at one point! ^__^

The character will truly be missed

Kuinshi winning the Euro Title! Hardwork pays off congrats man

Cassius Zhi vs Logan Kincade

One Match for Destiny?

Hidari vs Cameron Faith Ladder Match

Any Areas to Improve?
Nothing really

Any Additional Feedback?
Destiny will be interesting

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:40 pm

Match of the Night?

Obviously Cassius Zhi vs The Saint, but I really enjoyed the Lex/Kenty match with the TGA/Adamson stuff as well

Shock of the Night?

Really didn't think The Saint would retire.
Also Kuin winning, although I thought it would happen, didn't expect it after the razmatazz

Superstar of the Night?

Lukas Takeo - as per usual Cool 

Loved the corruption stuff in the Hill/Murdoch match

Logan Kincade vs Mike Hill for the TAW Title

One Match for Destiny?

Geoff Steel vs a member of Re-Genesis - sort of prove yourself type thingy

Any Areas to Improve?

Not one I can think of as of this moment

Any Additional Feedback?

WOWZER

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:39 pm

Match of the Night?

The final of the tag team tournament. Possibly the best tag match I have read on here and I can understand how difficult it is to write while making sure the action flows. It was a real honour to be part of it. I have to also mention Dicey v Leone. I thought the feeling of intensity during the match was very well written.

Shock of the Night?

The ending of Saint v Cassius was shocking, but the biggest shock to me (which actually made me re-read the segment) was the mention of “father” in the Consultant segment. All during the angle I have believed the mystery man is McGraw, but surely that phrase now points to someone else entirely.

Superstar of the Night?

Kuinshi. Never ever saw that coming. As possible title winners go, that is alongside CM Funk winning the title. No disrespect to Kuinshi, but surely he could not have dreamt of lifting the title at the end of the match.

There were a few. Adamson nailing TGA. The straitjacket coming out and Saint being placed in it. But on a personal level (and the moment I got kicked in the shin by my other half) was Vortex lifting up Berg. I really thought he would nail him with Rupture and win the titles. It was only a few sentences long, but that was the moment when I was wide eyed in bed.

Marshall, Leone, Kincade and Faith v Hill, Dicey, Steel and Hidari in a Survivor Series elimination match up.

One Match for Destiny?

Would love to see another tag team tournament or maybe even a 4 corners tag team match. I would hate to have two teams missing out on a title match as all 4 teams deserve another shot (and another colossal match to read).

Any Areas to Improve?

I echo Marky’s point on the formatting of Kenty v Hart. The match was very well written but it was difficult to read. It would have been nice to space the action up more and have different high moments magnified with a possibly a few commentators comments.

Any Additional Feedback?

Best PPV of the year so far? Has to be a contender. The quality is amazing and now with Destiny a good few weeks away, I can’t wait to see what kind of build up we will have. Still so many questions that need answering. Massive respect to BeerMat and the other writers.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:04 pm

Match of the Night?
Cassius Zhi vs The Saint. Cracking main event and the ending was incredible.

Shock of the Night?
Ending of the show was pretty crazy! I hadn't thought Saint was going for real as I believed it would be storyline based and the Saint would return at Destiny and win the Gold Rush. But for it to be the (for now) Goodbye to the Saint, that was a shock.

Superstar of the Night?
I think Cassius can be a candidate as could Kuinshi for winning the European title. But I think would say Cassius Zhi.

Mark out moment of the night?
I think as Olly eluded too earlier, the corruption occurring in the Mike Hill vs Marshall Murdoch match. That just demonstrates how Re-Genesis are poisoning each aspect of the matches in some way or another! I also think Adamson attacking TGA was pretty cool and definitely a MOM contender!  

Cassius Zhi vs Logan Kincade

One Match for Destiny?
Max Adamson vs TGA with a possible stipulation for the Gold Rush, such as entry number?

Any Areas to Improve?
Not that I can think off. A top show overall for sure. Perhaps as others have said the Hart vs Kenty match may have been spaced out a little more so it was easier to digest and take in and with commentator comments just to break up the action a bit. Apart from the small things like that it was fantastically wrote by all.

Any Additional Feedback?
A solid PPV was chaos! I think it sets up a fascinating road to Born In Fire and into late Summer and the Autumn. The amount of potential we have here on 6WF is incredible and it will be a mental ride from here on out! I'm already buzzing for Lockdown! well done guys once again to all involved.

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:11 pm

Match of the Night?

Tag Team Tournament final

Shock of the Night?

The Saint leaving, I really didn't expect that to happen. 

Superstar of the Night?

Kuinishi, European title win may get him back on track.

Keith Leone going crazy on Dicey Reilly. 

Cassius vs. Logan Kincade

One Match for Destiny?

Max Adamson vs. TGA

Any Areas to Improve?

Just the formatting of the Kenty/Lex match I suppose. Maybe do a new post when something dramatic happens in a match rather than posting the whole match in one clump. It's done very occasionally but it's something I quite like.

Any Additional Feedback?

A great PPV setting up ahead of the Road to Born in Fire.

Last edited by Crimey on Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:14 pm

Any Areas to Improve?

Crimey's formatting Shut up Olly 

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ Johnson Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:33 pm

Match of the night:
Cassius vs Saint for sure. Felt like I was reading a UFC or Boxing pay per view where all the hype was building up to the huge fight, big match feel was colossal.

Shock of the night:
I knew Sainty was leaving so that didn't shock me, to be honest and it isn't anything against him but I was surprised to see Kuinishi win the European Title. I think he is a really good RP'er, just didn't expect to see it.

Superstar of the night:
Cassius Zhi. First JJ Johnson and now The Saint, this guy is on some serious form when it comes to ending careers. Zhi is unstoppable right now, but I can't wait to see him meet his end Wink

Mark out moment:
Danny McGraw's music hitting was an eye-opener, I sat up and thought s*** is about to get real. That was quality.

One match for the future:
I said Logan vs Cassius last time and I stick by it but I am also plumping for Mr Kenty vs Mike Hill for the TAW Title.

One match for Destiny:
The Gold Rush Laugh 

Any areas to improve:
None from this PPV, was epic and flawless. 

Additional Feedback:
BORN IN FIRE SEASON BABY!. 6WF has never been in a better position, major kudos to the creative team and all the RP'ers because the bar is higher than ever, everyone seems to be bringing their A game. Cannot wait to see where the road heads next, going to be one hell of a ride.
P.S. Join JJ's Elite Heavyweight Tournament Ok

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:04 pm

Match of the Night?

Cassius v Saint

Shock of the Night?

Saint losing :(I really thought he would win after I read the segments

Superstar of the Night?

Saint for obvious reasons, good luck for the future Smile

Resistance interference, thought they might be involved after losing

Resistance v Re Genesis at BIF. Resistance deserve the titles here imo.

One Match for Destiny?

Resistance v Re Genesis v Consultancy, to get the consultancy something new for BIF

Any Areas to Improve?

whoever writes in a constant wall of text...that bugs me to no end.

Any Additional Feedback?

Last edited by Kuinshi on Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:28 pm

Match of the Night?
Can't look past The Saint taking on Cassius. In my heart I didn't think Saint would lose on home soil, but in my head it seemed like the perfect place for Re-Genesis to really ram up the intensity. Incredibly well written and kept the tension and excitement running throughout. Hats off to whoever wrote that match. Imo, a shoe-in for 'Match of the Year'.

Shock of the Night?
Kuinishi winning the Euro Title. I wouldn't say it's undeserved, but after all the brouhaha surrounding the character in the lead up to the event, I thought Kuin had blown it. He's been given a huge chance now to develop the character properly and find his way.

Superstar of the Night?
I'm really torn on this, but I'm going to have to go for Saint. Such an epic storyline to bow out to and gives him the perfect return story if he wishes to come back.

'Run This Town' hitting the speakers. In my head I thought this would be the bit where Danny McGraw came running down the ramp and going straight after Walker. Despite neither of them being wrestlers, it's possibly one of the greatest feuds 6wF has seen.

TGA vs Max Adamson? Really interested to see how this feud pans out, I think the last time I had a storyline with Max was the 'Who ran down Cassius Zhi?' angle. If it's half as good as that it will be fantastic!

One Match for Destiny?
A massive tag team match with all the teams involved to decide who is the best at the moment.

Any Areas to Improve?
I hate to criticise match writing because I haven't written a match for 6wF for a very long time, but remember how difficult it can be. But I'll echo the comments about the Kenty/Lex match. Just a few paragraphs to make it easier to read would be nice. Additional commentary lines would really set it off, but paragraphing was my main issue.

Any Additional Feedback?
Fantastic PPV and the lead up to Destiny/BIF looks to be insane. Calling it now though, McGraw to come in at #30 for the Gold Rush and hand-pick his own star to take on one of the Champs. Wink

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:41 pm

Match of the Night?

Cassius Zhi vs Saint

Shock of the Night?

The Saint Retiring, I was so sure that was going to be the start of a 6WF fight back against Re-Genesis.

Superstar of the Night?

Has to be Cassius, He retires another legend and further cements his and Re-Genesis's Hold on 6WF

"Run this Town" hitting as I said I was sure there was no way Saint was retiring and thought this was McGraw about to even things up in the Mike Hill vs Marshall Murdoch match before really having his say in the main event and saving Sainty.

Logan Kincade vs. Cassius

One Match for Destiny?

Marshall Murdoch vs. Mike Hill
TGA vs Max Adamson 
Resistance vs Consultancy vs Udo Visage

Any Areas to Improve?
None that I can think off

Any Additional Feedback?

Just sensational writing.

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoff Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:17 pm

Match of the Night?

Cassius Zhi vs saint, sensational match

Shock of the Night?

Kuinshi winning the European belt came as a real shock to me, felt for sure McManus would retain the belt

Superstar of the Night?

Cassius Zhi retaining the belt and retiring the saint

Mcgraws music playing

Takeo vs Crimelord 2
Kincade vs Zhi
Kenty vs mike hill

One Match for destiny

Kuinshi vs McManus 
The resistance vs udo and visage

Any Areas to Improve?
Ill agree the lex Kenty match could have been broken up more making it easier to digest, but was still a decent match 

Any Additional Feedback?

Great ppv and a cracking kick off to born in fire season, really enjoying the story lines in 6wf at the moment

Geoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:54 am

Match of the Night?
I really want to go against the grain and not say the Saint match but that would be doing a diservice to the writer

Shock of the Night?

Max attacking TGA was pretty big for me. I was thinking a heel turn was coming but maybe not so soon

Superstar of the Night?
I'm gonna go with Crimelord for again coming out on top. He has had an awesome 18 months

'Run this town' did make the hairs stand up and also Kuinshi's title win and Max's attack on Teej

I am still going for a Kincade/Crimelord rematch again
And as a hopeful one I am going for Hill vs Hart in King of the Ego's

One Match for Destiny?

Steel vs Cassius - Just putting it out there Smile

Any Areas to Improve?

I understand what people are saying about the Hart/Kenty match - I'm assuming it was CJ that wrote the match based on the style - I have become used to that way of writing as that is his style, the matches are high intensity and really get you reading without pausing for breath. Afew more gaps might make it easier but when I'm reading the show i'm normally far to engrossed to notice sentence structure

Any Additional Feedback?

Roll on Destiny and BiF as I said really got the bug back now Smile

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down