6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**BIF SPOILERS** Q&A With Mat and Beer! **BIF SPOILERS**

+14
Twisty
Kuinshi
CJ
kentyf1
Saint
Electric Demon
Crimey
Marky
Nay
GDC
gazd83
Lee
Olly
6WF Admin
18 posters

Go down

**BIF SPOILERS** Q&A With Mat and Beer! **BIF SPOILERS** Empty **BIF SPOILERS** Q&A With Mat and Beer! **BIF SPOILERS**

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:44 pm

Right, here's the hard part....

It's with great sadness that I have to announce that JJ is retiring for good, not just as a character, but also as a GM...

For personal reasons which are JJ's and those which i completely respect, he can no longer commit to 6WF in the capacity he would like.

Most of you won't realise, but this night has been planned since I joined in March. It's been one of the most fantastically engrossing angles i've ever had the pleasure of doing, and tonight, at the biggest show of the year, we finally gave Steve (JJ) the send off he deserved.

With his departure, it leaves a gap with regards to the setup, and so, with immediate effect I will be taking control of Ascension. This will leave Mat in charge of Lockdown and i will stay in my positon as Head of Creative.

I don't want to ramble on too much. Hence this thread to allow people to question what happens next, but to also pay tribute to Steve.

From a personal note, and i'm sure i speak on behalf of Mat; tonight was tough to write. You don't quite think of it being the end until you have to post it. Steve is a person i have the utmost respect for, both as a person and as a fed head. His vision, his creative touch, his way with words and his ability to translate ideas into full blown spectacles is a wonder to behold. He is someone that is going to be sorely missed. But, on behalf of everyone, i want to wish Steve all the best and thank him for every single thing he ever did, for both 6WF and 6CW. He is the definition of a 6WF Legend. He's promised to stay around, keep in touch and write Hardcore Hell once a year.

There is so much more i could say, but all i'll do is say, Steve, you will always be part of this family. You'll forever be remembered and welcome here, and i hope whatever life throws at you next you deal with in the way you've gone about dealing with 6WF; with a passion and commitment that is unrivalled.

Thank you for everything mate. It has been an absolute pleasure working with you.

Rich.

Last edited by Beery on Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

**BIF SPOILERS** Q&A With Mat and Beer! **BIF SPOILERS** Empty Re: **BIF SPOILERS** Q&A With Mat and Beer! **BIF SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:47 pm

been a pleasure JJ (steve) mate working with you on Acen and you have done so much for this place , respect you alot and hope you can full on return at some point.

really cant believe though this night was all planned and how awesome of a show it had been.

Goodbyes are all ways sad to see , but hope you do return.

So beer i guess we will be working together , if i told you a pm would be coming your way soon what would you say?

Back to top Go down

**BIF SPOILERS** Q&A With Mat and Beer! **BIF SPOILERS** Empty Re: **BIF SPOILERS** Q&A With Mat and Beer! **BIF SPOILERS**

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:49 pm

On that note. Any PM's to Mat and I will be dealt with but don't expect an instant reply.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:56 pm

JJ (Steve) being new around here I can't say we know each other too well, but before I joined the fed I used to be on the V2 chatbox and these guys would be talking all 6WF/6CW and they would say about how good JJ's shows were and that nobody could write a match like JJ. But it wasn't until I fully joined this place that I realised and appreciated the talent and work you done/are doing. I wish you all the very best in your future outside of the e-fed world, and I hope you keep in touch from time to time.

Also realising the sheer size of that angle has just blown my mind. Really great stuff from everyone and it was just the perfect send off for a legend even if I weren't around for most of JJ's time here.

JJ we all bow down to you and the work you have done. Have a good one mate Ok

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mat and Beer superb stuff! I am so intrigued as to where you are taking my character personally, as well as many others. I might drop a PM after the card is posted, it depends if I can try and work out some stuff. Bravo guys

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:57 pm

Couldn't put it better than that just to say you gave me some of the most enjoyable moments in the relatively short time I have been doing efedding with the whole Genesis stuff. Your belief in my ability with Goldman and letting him with the CWA title. Yeah kinda owe you a lot with regards to bringing on my characters lol Cheers buddy.

It's been a true pleasure sir. Best of luck with whatever you go off to do in the real world. Come back and update us. Though you are Steve, you will always be JJ to me Wink Take it easy

Lee

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by gazd83 Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:58 pm

Sad to see JJ go. One of the reasons I stuck around with 6cw and made the move over to CWA and Now 6wf. Best of luck in what you do mate. It's been an honour to be part of a JJ run fed
gazd83
gazd83

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:09 pm

Right then, great show, very enjoyable. Every match was 100% main event quality. Well done to everyone who wrote that masterpiece. Also well done to all the roster members for pushing themselves and creating the best set of promos have read so far

Now jj a big thank you to you goes to you if it wasn't for you, the eliminator would have proberly never have coke into existence and I wouldnt have had a male superstar here in 6wf.Same comes to you from James who says without the belief you put into him andMcManus he wouldn't be involved here today so a big huge thanks from him especially when he hit the rough patch that saw him seemingly going in circles for a little while.
Now mat and beer keep up the good work that you have started, which I know you both will. Tonight was the start of something, I can feels it.

Back to top Go down

Post by GDC Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:13 pm

Great show guys, was nice to be back to see it Smile

JJ its been a pleasure knowing you, you've given so much to the 6WF. There is no point giving a massive speech about you, as everyone else will.

Its been a pleasure mate, best of luck with life and everything Very Happy
GDC
GDC

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:15 pm

GDC wrote:Great show guys, was nice to be back to see it Smile

JJ its been a pleasure knowing you, you've given so much to the 6WF. There is no point giving a massive speech about you, as everyone else will.

Its been a pleasure mate, best of luck with life and everything Very Happy

Hope you didn't mind me using your promo, G'eed.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GDC Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:17 pm

As a matter of fact i was honoured.

Delighted im still able to write good enough to get into born in fire Wink

You guys wrote an amazing show, and i know how hard it is having run the 6wf before, congratz and be proud!
GDC
GDC

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:18 pm

Cheers mate. It was a class promo and helped set that Main Event.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GDC Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:22 pm

Pleased i was able to help.

And to have GDC actually there was a nice touch :P
GDC
GDC

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:22 pm

I had no idea how you promo'd so i kept your talking part short! Laugh

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GDC Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:23 pm

Hahahaha well maybe one day you will :p
GDC
GDC

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:25 pm

My PM door is always open for returns, we do them fairly well nowadays.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:43 pm

JJ, it's been a pleasure.

Thanks for the help and good luck with whatever go on to do.

Nay

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:48 pm

If this is a Q&A, I have a question.

When's the next Lockdown? This Thursday or will there be a well earned break? I also have stuff to get off my chest so a card would be nice Laugh

Terrific effort, I was absolutely hooked by the Main Event and the ending, I even feared JJ was leaving in an Eastenders style, baby born, title won, dies in the ring! But a gripping speech and JJ will be missed.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:49 pm

Friday, but i need a rest and so does Mat, so no card till Sunday.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:12 am

Obviously whatever change in your life has occurred is very serious JJ, but we've seen people leave here so many times and say they'll never be able to come back. It'll be so hard to resist the urge, and whether it's in six months, a year or even in a couple of years time I would be surprised if you never return and we don't see a little more aged JJ Johnson in a 6WF ring again and you wiping the floor with everybody else.

I sometimes find it hard to believe that you joined a little after me because the way you picked it up so quickly and the natural ability you have is unmatched for me. No offence to anybody else, but JJ has clicked quicker than anybody ever has before. What JJ did instantly, took me probably over a year to do, the knack he had for seeing what the commisioners have planned, to see the direction he needed to take his promos in, the insults...it just seemed to be instantaneous.

I actually sometimes wish that you weren't so inclined to take up the reigns and start booking, because just as a promoer and a character you're so good but you've never really just done that since the very first run, you've always quickly picked up the reigns of booking again whether it's as Shutdown commish, 6CW runner, CWA creator or Ascension booker you've never let somebody else take charge and had a real run with JJ as a character. Maybe some day you will.

I think 6WF will miss you, if an epic match needs writing you're the guy to go to, if a huge character needs to return; JJ is that person. I also feel that 6WF is changed beyond belief, you leaving is just another sign of that. There is no JJ any more, no Nemesis, no Hobo, no Hero...6WF has changed a lot since I first started.

Wish you all the best...but I am convinced you'll be back eventually, and I'll still be here, having won another three world championship no doubt... Rolling Eyes Wink

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:23 am

I've already written my promo, I was that inspired by BIF!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:15 am

Jesus - only just finished. In exhausted Laugh

What a truly unbelievable show - I was engrossed throughout, every match was sublime. Probably the best PPV ever. Well done everyone. The way the main went was built up to was unbelievably well crafted, and there was a engine excitement build a the show went on.

JJ/Steve - what can I say. I'm devastated. Today we lose the best promoer, the best match writer, and the best visionary in 6wf history, and not to mention a quality, genuine person and I'm distraught. I think I'll have more say tomorrow, or at least something more articulate, when I'm more awake Laugh but I don't even think its an exaggeration to say I feel like I've lost a part of me. JJ is such a key part of Cassius' character that I feel like a complete renovation is needed. I have loved every single clash we've had, lost myself and hours of my life locked in the immense verbal tussles, and I am truly honoured to have been your swansong (if that is what this is). Fuck I'm even welling up now - need to go to bed Laugh

Whatever it is you are going on to, I wish you the very best. You deserve all the fucking luck and goodwill the world has to throw at you for what you've done for us so selflessly over the years. Please stay in touch.

And be sure to look out for your promo tribute from your favourite sparring partner this week - it will look nothing.... Absolutely nothing like this Wink but will hopefully be entertaining

You're the best

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:28 am

Simply put I'm fucking battered. I'll have to read this again when I wake up but if it comes to pass that I get the honour of being the next World Champ, then god fucking help me, because to top the output that JJ and Demon have put on this week will be the biggest challenge of my e fed career.

Good morning and god bless. That was absolutely incredible!!

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:20 am

What.. a.. show. Every match was out of this world and the main event wow.. I cannot fathom how cool that was with the tension, excitement, drama and the quality of the matches. Take a huge bow all involved Beer, Mat etc!

JJ..Steve.. sir, you are a inspiration. When I first started this over a year ago now I was quite worried if I could adapt to keeping up with promoing on a weekly basis at a high and consistent level week in week out and also if I could match the talent that 6CW had. Thanks to your belief in me and your vision on 6CW you gave me the chance to spread my wings and really go for it and I will be so grateful for the chance you gave me with Genesis and the International title and the tag titles it was one of the best times I have enjoyed with Mr Kenty.

Times change and now I find myself on 6WF where I'm loving it with the talent this place has is out of this world. I think I have really found the Kenty character and developing him all the time which is down to the confidence you gave me on 6CW originally and the experience of having your vision is truly inspirational. So what ever happens now, I hope you will be proud of what you have achieved and I wish you all the best for the future and I hope a return will not be ruled out. Take it easy mate!

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:29 am

JJ, it's hard really to say anything that hasn't already been said about you. You have done amazing promos wherever you have been, done astonishing work in both 6CW and 6WF and have helped put a tonne of guys (Leone included) on the map for them. If this really is it, I'd say it'd be hard to go out at a better time, with really nothing else that you can accomplish in e-fedding.

Whatever goes on with you from now on, I wish you all the best with it, and to re-iterate other guys again, you'd be welcomed back with a parade on the day you chose to return.

CJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:48 am

Lads and Lady

First I would like to thank you all for the kind words that you have afforded me, it means a great deal and it has really touched me on an emotional level.

But for me, as much as it is sad to be leaving, this is not a time to be mourning. This is the time for a celebration because last night was the best damn PPV in history and that will have everybody talking for a long time to come.

I am proud to have helped with that event and I am damn proud of Mat and Beer because they planned all of that and they executed it with utter perfection. They deserve every ounce of praise and respect that they get after that one.

Things in my life have gone to a place where 6WF just isn't possible and whilst this is a "never say never" moment, the fact is that right now I don't foresee a time when my situation will change.

But it has been a hell of a ride for me, I have enjoyed every moment of it and I wouldn't change it for the world. I have met some amazing people and I am blessed to have done this for aslong as I have.

Although last night was my end, it was just the beginning when you read that show. Everybody was made to look exceptionally strong and if that isn't a springboard for you to kick on now then I don't know what is.

Every single one of you is capable of being a star and I have my own little inklings about who will be pushing through the glass ceiling in the coming months....will be interesting to see if I am right in my assesment. Mat and Beer have this place like Gods in the last twelve months and it is only going to get better. They have unrivalled passion and you guys are in for a treat in the coming months.

Once again, thank you, because without all of you,my achievements wouldn't have been possible.

I'll be around though and always here if anyone needs a chat or some advice.

Now lets talk about results and leave that soppy shit in the past.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:49 am

JJ wrote:Lads and Lady

First I would like to thank you all for the kind words that you have afforded me, it means a great deal and it has really touched me on an emotional level.

But for me, as much as it is sad to be leaving, this is not a time to be mourning. This is the time for a celebration because last night was the best damn PPV in history and that will have everybody talking for a long time to come.

I am proud to have helped with that event and I am damn proud of Mat and Beer because they planned all of that and they executed it with utter perfection. They deserve every ounce of praise and respect that they get after that one.

Things in my life have gone to a place where 6WF just isn't possible and whilst this is a "never say never" moment, the fact is that right now I don't foresee a time when my situation will change.

But it has been a hell of a ride for me, I have enjoyed every moment of it and I wouldn't change it for the world. I have met some amazing people and I am blessed to have done this for aslong as I have.

Although last night was my end, it was just the beginning when you read that show. Everybody was made to look exceptionally strong and if that isn't a springboard for you to kick on now then I don't know what is.

Every single one of you is capable of being a star and I have my own little inklings about who will be pushing through the glass ceiling in the coming months....will be interesting to see if I am right in my assesment. Mat and Beer have this place like Gods in the last twelve months and it is only going to get better. They have unrivalled passion and you guys are in for a treat in the coming months.

Once again, thank you, because without all of you,my achievements wouldn't have been possible.

is olly a man?

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:44 am

So yeah, now I'm sober, I just want to say what an unbelievably outstanding show that was. Class from start to end.

I knew about JJ's leaving and there's not a lot else I can say that hasn't already been said. The boy is a fucking genius. End of.

Let's keep taking this fed to new heights. I fucking love 6WF baby!!

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:40 pm

JJ wrote:Lads and Lady

I was gonna write a long thank you for the memories post, but I was on my phone. I come on my laptop and I find this Laugh

In a nutshell, I have been so impressed with your writing style and the way I can easily visualise both your promos and your matches. It will be a big loss, and I can't thank you enough for writing pages upon pages of creative masterpieces that I have enjoyed reading time and again. Ok

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:54 pm

I have a question for Mat/Beer?

For how much longer will Mr Kenty be a pain in Takeo's ass? Laugh

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by BD Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:03 pm

Dont Worry bud.. Pappa Smurf needed no mention in the PPV Wink

Joking as per buddy, just needed to say thanks.

I came into efedding with nothing but the idea of wanting a grunge biker who's a bad ass.. from that and with you writing he became the full character he is now. and my friend, i hope you stay upto date on here because I know me, and alot of other people have got a hell of a lot more to come...

My Friend, take this opportunity to watch from a distance and enjoy this world that you've had a massive input into creating, shaping and evolving.

Simply Put, Steve, JJ, Mate.. thanks for being part of our world..

See you round....
BD
BD

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoff Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:31 am

Well what can I say JJ at 4 25 in the morning only I love you and why are you leaving

I may be plastered but it seems the right time for a seel tribute, simply thank you JJ for everything you have done for me the past year.

I owe you a lot from making me 6cw champ to my debut in 6wf thank you for all the time and effort you put into my character I triedy best but god knows you worked even harder to get steel where he is today and I thank you fir that. I will add another message when I sober but JJ I truly love you man xx and I hope I San do you proud by taking the next step and raking 6wf by storm.

Ps ill add and actual message when I'm big hammered and shivering in bed as its freezing if anyone else is up hi everyone

Geoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:00 pm

While I can't top the epicness of Steel's drunken, slightly homoerotic tribute I just wanted to say that JJ, you're one of the reasons that I got into efedding. The first time I ever read anything to do with the 6wf was the promos for a triple threat match between JJ Johnson, Cassius and The Saint and I was just in awe of how good you guys were, I don't think it was long after that that I signed up for 6CW. I hate to see you go, JJ, especially since we've never had a one on one match but hopefully you'll come back at some stage in the future. Hell, when I left, I thought I'd never come back to the 6wf but slowly but surely reading the shows on 606v2 dragged me back in so I hope this isn't the end of JJ Johnson in the 6wf but if it is, you'll go down as probably the best promoer ever in the 6wf not to mention being one hell of a match writer and fed head.
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:51 am

There is nothing I can say that hasn't really been said already but I will anyway, I was told a few weeks ago that you were leaving at BiF and it wasn't until BiF that it actually hit me that you were actually leaving for good, you are 6WF and the gap you have left id huge and whoever steps up to fill it would want to be on top of there game because you have set the standard of being face so bloody high lol, I want to thank you for all the work you've done through out the years weather it be here and especially over in 6CW, you made it for a year at least the top fed, you brought it where we all wanted it to be and on a personal note you gave Dicey two of the best feuds and story-lines he's ever had, the feud with Leone was unbelievable and the whole partnership with Lex was great fun to do, I hope everything works out for you outside of this because you deserve it mate
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down