6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survival Chat (contains spoilers)

4 posters

6WF :: What We Do! :: 6WF

Go down

Survival Chat (contains spoilers) Empty Survival Chat (contains spoilers)

Post by Nay Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:37 am

Couldn't be bothered trying to figure out spoilers on phone, so started a discussion thread.

So Mr K, finally snaps, Patricks world championship dream is still alive, and we have new tag team champions to name a few things that happened

Where do you see everyone going from here.

Nay

Back to top Go down

Survival Chat (contains spoilers) Empty Re: Survival Chat (contains spoilers)

Post by Dicey Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:36 am

It was an all round brilliant PPV, even though it was just a 3 match card all the matches were great and shined the spotlight on different stars

I say most people were shocked that Faith retained and didn't cash in but it keeps his feud with Crime Lord going and Max looking over his shoulder for awhile yet

I can see T&J being champs for awhile as the tag division is a bit shallow at the moment but if the Parasite Killers can have a rematch and hopefully they will all promo and jump start things

A lot of talking points in the ME, Logan gets more unhinged, Kenty gets fed up with Nemesis and leaves Team Patricks high and dry and the big one PJ screws over Max but was he helping Patricks or doing what was best for him?

The next few weeks are going to be really interesting to say the least
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:49 am

I agree. It was an all round great PPV, as Dicey has already said, the three matches allowed for a more in depth and more focus on the creation of storylines and the characters involved. All the characters got a really good showing so it was great from that point of view.

I was one that believed Faith would cash in but thinking about it, it allows the build up to become bigger and more exciting when Faith will do it and it will be a guessing game which is the great part!

It's good to see Truth and Justice winning the tag championships. (Well done Kuin!) Would be cool if Cable came back with Dopant Zero again and the Parasite killers can come back stronger.

I was shocked reading when PJ turned on Adamson! I was convinced there would be a moment in the match where things would change but I didn't think that PJ would help Patricks! but is it a underlying motive? cannot wait to see what happens in the coming months.

watch out for Mr Kenty!  Twisted Evil  bounce

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:40 am

Where do you think Mr Kenty will go from here? a feud with Nemesis or after one of Faiths belts?
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:26 pm

Pffft Keep your filthy mits off my titles. 

I think Jacks motives are purely selfish,  they have to be. I mean it could set up a triple threat with  Patricks and Max.

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:33 pm

Dicey wrote:Where do you think Mr Kenty will go from here? a feud with Nemesis or after one of Faiths belts?

I'm not sure if I'm honest mate! But, after speaking with Mat a few weeks ago I'm looking to take the Kenty character in a different direction and I'm really excited and cannot wait to get stuck into it. It's been a while since I could portray a different light on the  character and I'm really looking forward to that challenge. 

I think Nay is right about another motive from Perfect Jack. Definitely something is going on!

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:43 pm

I can see Max looking for revenge alright and soon
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:45 pm

kentyf1 wrote:
Dicey wrote:Where do you think Mr Kenty will go from here? a feud with Nemesis or after one of Faiths belts?

I'm not sure if I'm honest mate! But, after speaking with Mat a few weeks ago I'm looking to take the Kenty character in a different direction and I'm really excited and cannot wait to get stuck into it. It's been a while since I could portray a different light on the  character and I'm really looking forward to that challenge. 

I think Nay is right about another motive from Perfect Jack. Definitely something is going on!

I say with Nemey not promoting much I say a hardcore match is on the way with Kenty putting him on the shelf
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:45 pm

Doea this mean that Kenry is going tp become a right nasty blighter, as my kid would say

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:57 pm

Kenty was a nasty son of a bitch back in his 6CW days and a great one at that
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:08 pm

I had a thought about Kenty's heel turn over time.

He could be based a bit like Kenty is in real life, obsessed by the gym (no offence Wink ) and morph into a bit of a Simon Dean character, criticising the fans for being overweight and obese, being more obsessed by his physique than friendships. I could see Kenty as Simon Dean very easily, he was awesome Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:09 pm

kentyf1 wrote:I think Nay is right about another motive from Perfect Jack. Definitely something is going on!

I'd speculate on an Adamson v Patricks v Jack match for the title next up.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:14 pm

Marky wrote:I had a thought about Kenty's heel turn over time.

He could be based a bit like Kenty is in real life, obsessed by the gym (no offence Wink ) and morph into a bit of a Simon Dean character, criticising the fans for being overweight and obese, being more obsessed by his physique than friendships. I could see Kenty as Simon Dean very easily, he was awesome Laugh

When he was known as Nova in ECW he was brilliant, he invented so many moves around that time and a lot were stolen by the likes of the Hardys and other highflyers, there are some good Youtube videos of his moves, WWE ruined him with that Gimmick and for a fitness guru he was carrying a few extra pound lol but it would work for Kenty and at least he would know what he is talking about Very Happy
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:14 pm

Marky wrote:
kentyf1 wrote:I think Nay is right about another motive from Perfect Jack. Definitely something is going on!

Another returnee going straight into the title scene.......jaysus who will leave this time Very Happy
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:27 pm

Marky wrote:I had a thought about Kenty's heel turn over time.

Hahaha! none taken mate! Don't be surprised to see Edd Kent's patterned Whey protein guaranteed 100% results! Wink  king

kentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:28 pm

Dicey wrote:
Marky wrote:

Another returnee going straight into the title scene.......jaysus who will leave this time Very Happy

lol!

kentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down