6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'In Jokes', cause if you don't get it, we got it, get it?

+23
DT
Toozey
Cable
6WF Prime Minister
Teej
Marky
Saint
Geoff
Finlay
Crimey
Mat
Lee
CJ
Dicey
Hero
Paul Mac
Marsh
Nay
Electric Demon
Olly
Twisty
Kuinshi
6WF Admin
27 posters

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'In Jokes', cause if you don't get it, we got it, get it? - Page 3 Empty Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'In Jokes', cause if you don't get it, we got it, get it?

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to another edition of Trash Talk!

Please keep your hands and feet inside at all times and no winking at the funny looking potato with the stupid beard....

He'll get you.

Like a little brown and white ninja.

Last edited by Beery on Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:58 am; edited 2 times in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'In Jokes', cause if you don't get it, we got it, get it? - Page 3 Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'In Jokes', cause if you don't get it, we got it, get it?

Post by Marsh Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:41 pm

Actually it does kind of make sense thinking about it, JJ's aliases tend to have an excuse not to be on TT regularly, Solomon was apparently in the army, SoF guy was apparently living in America, I can't remember Licentia but he probably lived in a cave or something and I thought before the big Anniere reveal that he was Solomon as the styles were fairly similar

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'In Jokes', cause if you don't get it, we got it, get it? - Page 3 Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'In Jokes', cause if you don't get it, we got it, get it?

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:42 pm

Licentia was the 16 year old drama student.

Or Bull as we call him! Laugh

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:42 pm

Dicey made 6CW...just saying Laugh
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:44 pm

Dicey wrote:Dicey made 6CW...just saying [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And look how that ended up...

Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:45 pm

Yeah in Lex's control Shut up Olly
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:46 pm

Goddamn season ticket people!

This year they decide to include U17 when I become U18 blast blast blast

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:46 pm

Lex putting himself out of business would be funny.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:47 pm

Beery wrote:Lex putting himself out of business would be funny.

Laugh
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:58 pm

Bayern Munich CONFIRM that Pep Guardiola is their manager and will take over in the summer.
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:59 pm

I so so so hope Benitez stays at Chelsea!

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:00 pm

That's a bit of a shocker.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:05 pm

Beery wrote:Licentia was the 16 year old drama student.

Or Bull as we call him! Laugh

hey not until September

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:14 pm

Stop ruining my storylines Smile

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:04 pm

Most press outside of England has been saying Guardiola will go to Bayern next for a while now to be fair.

I always said Solomon was JJ and thought it was obvious that Spider was somebody already involved, I even asked him and Mat when I became commish whether he was Solomon and they both said no, I am less bothered about everything else more glad that I was right about it. cheers

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:07 pm

Laugh

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:13 pm

PM for Beer

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:46 pm

Evening All

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Finlay Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:16 pm

Are you ready ?

Finlay

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:18 pm

Are you ready, are you ready for love, yes I am!

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:19 pm

Facepalm
Original6wfSuperstar wrote:Are you ready ?

not this again, welcome JJ...or is it legend...hobo?

wait is it Steve?

is it Zoot or would you prefer me to call you Alan the cleaner guy from the 3rd floor?

Back to top Go down

Post by Finlay Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:21 pm

I've been called many things in my time in 6WF.

Finlay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:23 pm

Welcome back Yi...

hey Alan the cleaner from the 3rd floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:23 pm

Original6wfSuperstar wrote:I've been called many things in my time in 6WF.

SeƱor Six Fingers?

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Finlay Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:25 pm

I'm a bonafied Hall of Famer

Finlay

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:25 pm

You also have the worst account name yet

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Finlay Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:27 pm

Some people just can't handle the Originals Bro

Finlay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:28 pm

Alright Nem

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:29 pm

we know its you Nemesis drop the act or your going to central prison on Alcatraz!

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:30 pm

#newbreed

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Finlay Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:30 pm

Nemesis wasn't even fit to do my laces, I was the most enigmatic Superstar 6WF has ever seen.

Finlay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:32 pm

drop it GDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Finlay Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:33 pm

If I was GDC I'd drop it brother

Finlay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:34 pm

just tell us who you are and stop this publicity stunt

Back to top Go down

Post by Finlay Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:37 pm

But I love publicity

Finlay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:39 pm

Well Publicity does not love you , you see when you step into Trash talk you doing just step in here you enter Bull's ring and you see when you do that you dont walk down here and steal Bull's publicity and when The Bull tells you to drop this act you drop it and make sure The Bull does not ask twice!

Back to top Go down

Post by Finlay Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:39 pm

Bull's ring, sheeeeeeeeeeeit I baptised this mother fucking ring

Finlay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:41 pm

Oh is that why your to scared to reveal your name Jabroni? You fear the Bull huh you fear the fact that my horns are bigger then yours why dont you reveal who you real are and come out from that blanket and step into the ring with the Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Finlay Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:44 pm

Because I recognize by the Bull's extremely limited powers of deduction that he must be a little bit of a soft touch and I'm not one for going toe to toe in the ring with those of a significantly lesser intellectual persuasion than me.

Finlay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:46 pm

Intellectual?

Smart ass are we? how about i stick a dictionary up your ass maybe you will reveal your name then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Finlay Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:49 pm

You just try stick a dictionary up my ass and I'll beat you from pillar to pillar and back again.

Finlay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:51 pm

How are you going to beat me?

You're arms are to short to box with God!

Back to top Go down

Post by Finlay Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:52 pm

Plagiarism isn't a sign of strength pal

Finlay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:53 pm

this is coming from the guy who say's "Brother"

HIPPOCRATIC

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:54 pm

Bull wrote:Intellectual?

Smart ass are we? how about i stick a dictionary up your ass maybe you will reveal your name then.

Does that work?

Someone should tell Lee

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:55 pm

I got a Thesaurus.... would that work?

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:56 pm

Bull wrote:
HIPPOCRATIC

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:57 pm

Bull wrote:this is coming from the guy who say's "Brother"

HYPOCRITE
Fixed for you Ok

Feel free to continue...

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:57 pm

Laugh amazing

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:59 pm

SeƱor Six Fingers wrote:
Bull wrote:
HIPPOCRATIC

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Hahahaha.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:59 pm

Cheers Marsh this is why your my Vice-president

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next