6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'In Jokes', cause if you don't get it, we got it, get it?

+23
DT
Toozey
Cable
6WF Prime Minister
Teej
Marky
Saint
Geoff
Finlay
Crimey
Mat
Lee
CJ
Dicey
Hero
Paul Mac
Marsh
Nay
Electric Demon
Olly
Twisty
Kuinshi
6WF Admin
27 posters

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'In Jokes', cause if you don't get it, we got it, get it? - Page 11 Empty Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'In Jokes', cause if you don't get it, we got it, get it?

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to another edition of Trash Talk!

Please keep your hands and feet inside at all times and no winking at the funny looking potato with the stupid beard....

He'll get you.

Like a little brown and white ninja.

Last edited by Beery on Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:58 am; edited 2 times in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'In Jokes', cause if you don't get it, we got it, get it? - Page 11 Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'In Jokes', cause if you don't get it, we got it, get it?

Post by Nay Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:37 am

It must be very heavy if it gave you a sore head.

Nay

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'In Jokes', cause if you don't get it, we got it, get it? - Page 11 Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'In Jokes', cause if you don't get it, we got it, get it?

Post by Electric Demon Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:41 am

Laugh

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:45 am

Nay wrote:It must be very heavy if it gave you a sore head.

This is surely an euphemism?

Looking forward to Super Sunday today, hoping I can watch the game and forget about the ongoing nightmare that is NUFC!

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:46 am

you feel off your bed again CJ how many times are you going to learn not to sleep with a melon. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:54 am

I think you're thinking of hailstones Nay Wink

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:09 pm

Stellar promos so far from everyone. Really enjoyed reading them
This is a line and a half;

Whether they boo Max Adamson or cheer Max Adamson, they will be astonished by Max Adamson

Loved that Adamson promo

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:12 pm

will probs reply today marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:46 pm

Cassius Zhi wrote:Stellar promos so far from everyone. Really enjoyed reading them
This is a line and a half;

Whether they boo Max Adamson or cheer Max Adamson, they will be astonished by Max Adamson

Loved that Adamson promo

Cheers Demon. And Bull, I look forward to your reply but also to Kenty's seeing as he was the target of my promo.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:49 pm

Fuck me TwisTy that was a promo and a half!

Will get one up soon myself. Gonna have to whip something special out the bag to get anywhere near that one mate!

Top stuff

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:03 pm

he may have been your target but im in the match too

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:42 pm

Replied to yours Geoff Ok

Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:04 pm

Señor Six Fingers wrote:Fuck me TwisTy that was a promo and a half!

Will get one up soon myself. Gonna have to whip something special out the bag to get anywhere near that one mate!

Top stuff

Cheers Ollster. I agree with demon, promos so far have been top notch. This year has certainly started with a bang!

Did you google the date???? Laugh

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:21 pm

I did! Laugh

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:45 pm

Not wasted then Laugh

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:00 pm

Grim news, some girl (early 20's) who I have mutual friends with hung herself today at her hostel, leaving behind her 2 year old daughter.

I'm really unsympathetic and look at the fact despite her obvious problems she pretty much abandoned her young daughter and left her orphaned, yet I'm the one getting grief for being "heartless". Anyone fancy explaining how I'm wrong? Even if you think I've been a cunt, pile in.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:02 pm

Maybe too early to voice an opinion like that even if most people agree ?

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:09 pm

Agree, but its not like I went onto her Facebook page or anything, it was away from her close friends and its someone who once knew her who's kicking off!

I just think there's far too much self pity in this world.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:11 pm

People can be very self righteous my approach is normally silence

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:12 pm

I agree with your view Marky. Whole heartedly

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:18 pm

Señor Six Fingers wrote:I agree with your view Marky. Whole heartedly

Oh fuck, so I was wrong Wink

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm the middle guy enjoying the Liverpool vs Norwich match! For the more perverted among you Shut up Olly

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:20 pm

You look mildly normal?

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:36 pm

We can't see his hands

Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:40 pm

And his eyes are all blurry, something fishy there

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:36 pm

Haha I had gloves on anyways Hero!

I am normal Nay. Unbelievably

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:53 pm

Señor Six Fingers wrote:Haha I had gloves on anyways Hero!

I am normal Nay. Unbelievably

Are they specially made ones?

Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:10 pm

They be my farming gloves buh

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:27 am

184 school closures in Norwich and my school is open. There is more snow on the ground now than there was when it was shut last week!

Time to go freeze my balls off

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:16 am

snow overnight n its still falling lightly here.

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:28 am

Been on the train station for an hour
Still waiting

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:52 am

Morning....its still pretty bad in South East after snowing most of Sunday. The flakes were tiny though so there were only a few inches.

So here I am at work.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:54 am

Well the snow's finally hit up here, had a good couple of inches on my car this morning and took me an extra half hour or so to get to work

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:17 am

Morning.

Heading to work, can't be ass'd as its gonna be busy. Will reply to PMs later!

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:31 am

Beery wrote:Morning.

Beer....you are looking a little pale. Are you sure you are ok? I don't think you should risk going to work. Stay in doors.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:38 am

Just made it in now, a 20min journey took an hour and a half and we're expecting the majority of the snowfall later on

Meant to be travelling to that there London tomorrow - anybody think it's a good idea. What's it like in central London?

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:39 am

Twisty wrote:
Beery wrote:Morning.

Beer....you are looking a little pale. Are you sure you are ok? I don't think you should risk going to work. Stay in doors.

I agree, stay home and stay safe.

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:45 am

Lex Hart wrote:Just made it in now, a 20min journey took an hour and a half and we're expecting the majority of the snowfall later on

Meant to be travelling to that there London tomorrow - anybody think it's a good idea. What's it like in central London?

London got it Friday/Saturday Lex. I should imagine its ok now.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:29 am

Lex Hart wrote:Just made it in now, a 20min journey took an hour and a half and we're expecting the majority of the snowfall later on

Hey Lexy - trains are running ok in and around London I believe.
Mine (that go to Kings X) were delayed due to someone crashing their car into a bridge (2hrs late for work!)

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:33 am

Morninggggggggggg

Snowwwwwwwwww

I got a call to say not to go in, yayyyyyyyyyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:44 am

Amy wrote:Morninggggggggggg

Snowwwwwwwwww

I got a call to say not to go in, yayyyyyyyyyy

I have gone off you Amy

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:45 am

lol my 1 errand done for the day before the paths turn shit.

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:46 am

This is ridiculous!

There is more snow here than there was on Friday and he decides to open the school when only like half the teachers are here! Both my lessons so far have been cancelled as the teacher isn't here! So annoyed right now

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:47 am

I probs wouldnt have been able to get there anyway twisty, as I have to go through loads of backroads to get anyway.

And Heres Something Interesting I Have Just Seen

Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.

John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.
Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.

John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.

Both wives lost a child while living in the White House.

Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.

Both Presidents were shot in the head.

Now it gets really weird.

Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy.

Kennedy's Secretary was named Lincoln.

Both were assassinated by Southerners.

Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.

Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.

Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.

John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839.

Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.

Both assassins were known by their three names.

Both names are composed of fifteen letters.

Now hang on to your seat.

Lincoln was shot at the theater named "Ford."

Kennedy was shot in a car called "Lincoln" made by "Ford."

Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.

And here's the "kicker":

A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland.

A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.

AND...................:

Lincoln was shot in a theater and the assassin ran to a warehouse...

Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and the assassin ran to a theater

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:55 am

I've seen that before, it is fairly spooky stuff

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:56 am

its really strange

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:57 am

A week before Kennedy was shot, he was in Marilyn Monroe

Would have been better.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:03 am

Cassius Zhi wrote:

A week before Kennedy was shot, he was in Marilyn Monroe

Would have been better.
The one I've read first time did actually say that

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:20 am

Sorry Amy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:22 am

Lee Camp
Lee Fucking Camp

Not A Striker That We Need
No
Lee Fucking Camp

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:37 am

Amy wrote:Lee Camp
Lee Fucking Camp

Not A Striker That We Need
No
Lee Fucking Camp

Guess it means Ruddy is out for longer than expected!

He's alright when on form, suppose he is competition for Bunn who hasn't really stepped up

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next