6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'In Jokes', cause if you don't get it, we got it, get it?

+23
DT
Toozey
Cable
6WF Prime Minister
Teej
Marky
Saint
Geoff
Finlay
Crimey
Mat
Lee
CJ
Dicey
Hero
Paul Mac
Marsh
Nay
Electric Demon
Olly
Twisty
Kuinshi
6WF Admin
27 posters

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'In Jokes', cause if you don't get it, we got it, get it? - Page 2 Empty Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'In Jokes', cause if you don't get it, we got it, get it?

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to another edition of Trash Talk!

Please keep your hands and feet inside at all times and no winking at the funny looking potato with the stupid beard....

He'll get you.

Like a little brown and white ninja.

Last edited by Beery on Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:58 am; edited 2 times in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'In Jokes', cause if you don't get it, we got it, get it? - Page 2 Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'In Jokes', cause if you don't get it, we got it, get it?

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:29 pm

Sent.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'In Jokes', cause if you don't get it, we got it, get it? - Page 2 Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'In Jokes', cause if you don't get it, we got it, get it?

Post by Paul Mac Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:44 pm

replied

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:09 pm

clown

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:17 pm

I really love that Betrayal poster.
It's ace

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:24 pm

Jessicas tits are awesome!!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:26 pm

Jessica is awesome

I love her

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:27 pm

Lee's biggest ever compliment. He draws good breasts. You only need to look at Vortex's pic Laugh

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:29 pm

Twinky tits.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:30 pm

Moobs

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:31 pm

Chebs

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:31 pm

Sorry to be dumb here but where is the new poster?

CJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:38 pm

It's in the Chatbox somewhere Ceej

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:42 pm

Not sure why Cassius is facing Ric Flair though......

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:45 pm

Cassius Zhi wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (need a clap smilie!)

Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:53 pm

Is that meant to be Lex? Laugh So he's just Dolph Ziggler then?

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:54 pm

That's how you asked for him to be drawn?!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:57 pm

yeah fuck you. Think of a more interesting character and I will draw it that way. maybe an eye patch. Or a gold chain

No snow here Señor Six Fingers btw

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:00 pm

Miss Jessica's pants on his head?

Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:00 pm

Was it , I honestly can't remember - Sometimes I see him as a Miz/Tyson Kidd and sometimes a Dolph Ziggler

I think it's just the shock of seeing something you have in your head actually put on paper Smile

It's very good Lee - Does that give me an idea of Lex's match at the PPV?

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:01 pm

Redknapp's a fucking wanker.

Afternoon all.

Will reply to your pm in a second Beer. Listened to the first 3 parts of the podcast yesterday, really enjoyed it. Also looking forward to reading the first 6CW show Lex, will drop you a pm in a bit.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:02 pm

Mat wrote:Redknapp's a fucking wanker.

Afternoon all.

Will reply to your pm in a second Beer. Listened to the first 3 parts of the podcast yesterday, really enjoyed it. Also looking forward to reading the first 6CW show Lex, will drop you a pm in a bit.

Amen brother.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:02 pm

Yes it was. When I drew the old pic. I asked everyone for detailed description of their dude. and that's what you described lol

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:02 pm

Ok

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:04 pm

Lee wrote:Yes it was. When I drew the old pic. I asked everyone for detailed description of their dude. and that's what you described lol

The poster for Survival is a picture of a Chicken with Max and Bygraves snarling at it as Colbert stands with his musket loaded in it's face.

Euphemism.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:09 pm

PM'd you Beer

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:10 pm

I actually always thought of Ziggler mixed with a bit of Owen with Lex Hart as well.

Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:13 pm

The date on the poster is wrong and I just checked the schedule as well, it is incorrect on there. Needs to be 27th January.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:16 pm

GOD DAMMIT LEE!!!

Replied, LOM.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:17 pm

Replied HOC

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:18 pm

Does that mean the Echo has been booked for Friday, so Betrayal will be played out to a mass audience of the...erm...cleaners? Laugh

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:25 pm

Back again, Mat!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:32 pm

And to you.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:42 pm

You two sound like the Chuckle Brothers

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:50 pm

Twisty wrote:You two sound like the Chuckle Brothers

Potentially next on the Yewtree list?

Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:54 pm

Back at ya, Mat.

Barrels emptied.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:00 pm

Hero wrote:
Twisty wrote:You two sound like the Chuckle Brothers

Potentially next on the Yewtree list?

The oldest one has already been done for that.

I still say Philip Scholfield will be one

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:07 pm

No wonder Gordon the Gopher always a worried look on his face.

Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:08 pm

He had a fist up his bum! What did you expect?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:10 pm

I thought it was to do with having to work with Sarah Greene?

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:13 pm

Beery wrote:He had a fist up his bum! What did you expect?

I think that should be a line used at somepoint in this weeks show.

Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:20 pm

55.74 a month for james' new season ticket Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:22 pm

Lads & Lady,

Just a quick announcement.

Those of you who pay attention to certain things outside of here will have seen JJ has started a new fed and that Spider has been deleted from this site.

Basically, Spider and JJ are one and the same. Infact, over the years, JJ has been Soloman Riddick, Annierre (obviously), Andre Licentia, Shane Ortiz and probably a few others.

When JJ parted ways with 6WF, Mat and I were led to believe it was due to a serious and unfortunate change in circumstances, and the farewell for JJ was bigged up to pay respect to someone who was perhaps leaving before his time. It now turns out it wasn’t.

Mat and I appreciate that it’s entirely up to JJ to start his own fed, approach who he wants etc, but there’s also respect, and we weren’t afforded that despite promises to the contrary. Those of you that had offers should do it if it interests you, this is more about how it was done rather than what was done.

Spider was JJ’s alias, and we feel that under the circumstances Mat, myself and those who put the time in on this site deserve better than to be deceived. There is a lot more to this, so it’s not a case of getting on our high horse about another fed, and Mat and I are both in agreement that this is the best way of dealing with it.

JJ is more than welcome here, he can create a character and join like everyone else, he can just be honest about it.

If anyone has any questions, or disagrees feel free to discuss it either here or privately. I don’t see the point in beating about the bush.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:30 pm

Amy wrote:55.74 a month for james' new season ticket Shocked

£50 in total for mine at Macc! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:31 pm

Can I have last weeks result overturned then? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:33 pm

Hero wrote:Can I have last weeks result overturned then? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yes.

All matches will be null and void.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:34 pm

Beery wrote: JJ has been Soloman Riddick, Annierre (obviously), Andre Licentia, Shane Ortiz and probably a few others.
JJ was Solomon? Shocked

Genuinley suprised by that

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:35 pm

Marshy wrote:
Beery wrote: JJ has been Soloman Riddick, Annierre (obviously), Andre Licentia, Shane Ortiz and probably a few others.
JJ was Solomon? Shocked

Genuinley suprised by that

Yea, me too. Only found out cause i was trying to book him in the Gold Rush.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 pm

I hated promoing v Solomon as I had to scour Wikipedia for South American Gods all the time!
Though I now know a lot more about Quetzalcoatl & Huitzilopochtli than I ever did before.

Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:39 pm

Fair enough Beer. Personally I am extremely disappointed in the way JJ has gone about this. All it took was one email or PM. Whether it was intentional or not, he has now shat all over his past exploits and all that he achieved.

That is all I am going to say about this really. It has left a bad taste in my mouth. The thing is to remember no one man makes a successful fed. And the most important thing is the federation as a whole.

I know where my flag is pitched Ok

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next