6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Christmas Special! - Saturday 22nd December

+17
Teej
Gregers
kentyf1
6WF Prime Minister
Kuinshi
Twisty
Electric Demon
Dubois
Olly
Paul Mac
Geoff
Reaper
Toozey
Hero
Marky
Saint
6WF Admin
21 posters

Go down

6WF Lockdown Christmas Special! - Saturday 22nd December Empty 6WF Lockdown Christmas Special! - Saturday 22nd December

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:28 pm

Match 1
Ladder Match Qualifiers
Mike Hill v Chris Patricks

Match 2
Zach Corchia & Johnny Goldman v Dopant Zero

Match 3
Chaos v The Fanatic

Match 4
Ladder Match Qualifer
Nay Bother v Blue Dragon

Match 5
TGA v Jerome Dubois

Match 6
Kuinshi v Scorpion
Max Adamson on commentary

Match 7
Ladder Match Qualifier
Crime Lord v Cobra

Match 8
Geoff Steel, Mr Kenty & Vortex v Lucas Takeo, Kenji Hidari & Max Adamson

Match 9
Abe Abercon & Lex Hart v The Saint & Cassius Zhi

Main Event
Ladder Match Qualifier
Keith Leone v Logan Kincade

Last edited by Beery on Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Christmas Special! - Saturday 22nd December Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Christmas Special! - Saturday 22nd December

Post by Saint Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:26 am

Kayleigh Reed is shown backstage.

KR: Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time, The Saint!

The crowd can be heard booing vociferously as The Saint walks slowly into shot staring at Kayleigh, who looks up, intimidated. He looks markedly unimpressed.

The Saint: That's the introduction I get? THAT is the kind of introduction you give to a bona fide legend, a bastion of this company, a former world champion, actually, scratch that, the NEXT world champion, the better of the two grand slam winners. You have the audacity to introduce me like that?!

KR: I'm sor...

The Saint: I don't want to hear apologies, I want your respect. I want the respect that is still clearly lacking around here! But then again, when you're the black sheep in a corrupt, money craving company, ruled by a tyrannical B.O.D, who clearly have an agenda against it's crown jewel, it's not a damn surprise that I'm given no respect.

The Saint rounds on Kayleigh even more...

The Saint: See, you're probably in on it too, all of you, you, Kayleigh, the cameraman, the sound guy, you're all part of this movement, this... this crusade to oust The Saint from 6WF. It wouldn't surprise me if our 'esteemed' men at the top are in your ear now, telling you to undersell The Saint, make him look ordinary, talk up the Leone's, the TGA's instead, try and milk the audience cash cow until they can rest in their luxury villa's in the Carribbean, whilst they bastardise the pure, unrivalled talent right in front of their eyes! You're all in on it! Every single one of you!!

Kayleigh looks confused.

KR: I... I don't know what you're on about, Saint...

The Saint: Of course you'll say that! You have to save face in front of these morons in the crowd and at home, so that they can't cotton on to this absolute, disgusting mockery of the purest talent in 6WF right now!

KR: Well, ermm... Moving on, there were rumours circulating prior to last nights show that you'd opted against your media commitments in the build up to the show and your match against Keith Leone. Is there any truth to the rumour?

The Saint: It was true, yeah. But what of it?! If I'm going to get continuously screwed by the B.O.D, then I'm going to screw them back. An eye for an eye you could say...

KR: But why?!

The Saint: Why? You want to know why, Kayleigh? It's simple, a week ago, Danny McGraw was set to the smartest thing he's ever done, he was going to hand me the 6WF Undisputed Championship, which I rightfully deserved. I was at the front of the queue, I was THE man to beat. I'd taken 6WF's so called best, and I'd reduced them to nothingness.

But then like the faux hero he thinks he is, Abe Abercorn, the corporate puppet saved the day and made his radical announcement and then, from number one contender, THE man, set to become the Undisputed best damn thing in this company, we get given two world titles to fight for and I have to jump through MORE hoops to show that I'm the best.

And now, I have to take part in a Ladder match with three other inferior souls to lay my hands on what I crave, what I yearn for, what I damn well ache for.

Because Kayleigh Reed, Danny McGraw, Alex Walker, B.O.D, I am the best damn thing to walk this earth, I'm at the centre of this universe, I pull in the ratings, I make moments, I make people think 'Wow' regardless of whether they hate me or love me.

And you see Kayleigh, who's to say that me shunning the people like you isn't the start of my uprising, my middle finger to the those who have constrained me for too long. What's not to say that when I win that Ladder match in 2 weeks time, that I just take the title and walk out those doors and never come back...

JJ Johnson can do it... So why can't I?

But you see Kayleigh, there's a difference between me and JJ... I actually have a backbone...

The Saint smiles wryly as Kayleigh looks disgusted.

The Saint: And despite the flurry of shit I get tossed my way by those who want to restrain me, I still come back fighting. Every challenge I'm given, I just bat it straight out of the park. Whether it be Scorpion, Cassius, JJ, TGA, Keith Leone, Abe Abercorn, Lex Hart, it's irrelevant. I better people. I take the supposed excellent, and I make them look ordinary.

And this week, I take on Lex Hart and Abe Abercorn, alongside Cassius. And it's simple to work out that I'm going to be the shining light in that match up, that I'll be the superior being, whilst the boys in the back try and fight their way into a ladder match they'll inevitably lose. I'll be setting the standard like I always do, and it'll come at the expense of Hart and especially Abercorn. I saw the glee in your eyes when you halted Danny doing the right thing... You were WRONG Abe!

And it confirmed for me that you're in on it too, you're party to the conspiracy and for every meeting you held, every dinner you attended where you were instructed to keep The Saint away from the top, that beating coming your way at Lockdown will be just deserts for how you've held me back.

And you might sit there and think, "what gives The Saint the right to say such things?' Or wonder just how I can be so sure?

It's simple.

Let me spell it out for you...

I'm the fucking Saint, I do what I want, I say what I want and Kayleigh Reed, this interview is over... Now get the fuck out of my way!

The Saint pushes the cameraman over and tears off down the hall.

Saint

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Christmas Special! - Saturday 22nd December Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Christmas Special! - Saturday 22nd December

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:23 pm

The End By The Doors Hits The Speakers Before The Tron Lights Up ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

VO- He Was Embarased And Vowed To Never Return To 6WF Ever Again

Footage Is Shown Of The Fanatic Being Pushed Down A Rubbish Chute By Uryu Ishida. Before It Shows Him Rising Out Of The Dumpster Outside, Staring Into The Camera And Shouting, I'm Over, Done Goodbye 6WF. The Footage Cuts To Fanatic Walking Into Darkness And Rain Before He Turns To Face the 6WF Arena 'One Last Time'.

VO- After Months Away He Traveled The World Looking For Redmption, Hiding His Face Under A Mask, Causing Violence And Destruction Everywhere He Went.

Footage Is Shown Of The Fanatic Under The Mask Of The Eliminator In 6CW And CWA

VO- But In A Friends Moment Of Need He Returned

Footage Is Now Shown Of Fanatic's Return To 6WF

Chaos walks out onto the ramp, the crowd are booing as he strides to the ring. He rolls under the bottom rope, he looks at Takeo and then they start beating down McManus together.

RJ: What the hell? Chaos and Takeo?

MW: This is amazing!

Chaos and Takeo are stomping away on the head of McManus. Takeo places McManus into a full nelson and Chaos boots away at his stomach when suddenly the lights go out.

RJ: Does this get any weirder?

*The lights flick back on...

MW: ELIMINATOR!

Eliminator is stood in the middle of the ring, he is nearly the same size as Takeo. Takeo steps out of the ring, Chaos attempts to Fight The Big Man but Eliminator pulls him and chokeslams him to the canvas...

Eliminator then takes off his mask...

RJ: The Fanatic!

MW: The Fanatic is back! And he just saved McManus from a savage beatdown.

VO- He Was Back And The Destruction Continued

Footage Is Shown Right From Fanatic's First Match Back To His Euro Title Match At Born In Fire.

VO- Right Here The Day After The World Is Supposed To Come To An End He Will Get Revenge On The Man He Has Been Waiting To Face, A Man He Has Been Treated Like An Every Day Lacky By In The Past. A Man He Has Always Planned Revenge On. The Man In Question Is Chaos. REST IN PEACE THE CAREER OF CHAOS.

We Cut To A Graveyard Where We See A Tombstone, The Camera Zooms In To Show That It Reads Here Lies The Career Of Gregers/Chaos That So Unfortunattly Came To An End On 22/12/12

VO- Shhhh Do You Hear That? (footsteps can be heard) Hes Here! Hes Coming To The Ring!

The Music Stops Playing And The Screen Fades To Black. The Arena Is Also Plunged Into darkness Before Being Re Lit in A Red Light. The Halloween Theme Hits And The Fanatic Steps Out Onto The Stage, He Strides Down To The Ring, He We Steps Onto The Apron Before Streching his Arms And Spitting The Blood Red Like Liquid High Into The Air. Fanatic Laughs Manically Before Taking Up A Microphone He Rises It To His Mouth

TF- Sick, Sadistic, Twisted, Words Often Used To Describe You Chaos. But Recently Something Has Seemingly Happened To You And Yes You Are Sick But Its Not The Good Kind Of Sick HAHAHA, You Are The Kind Of Sick That Needs Some Kind Of Mental Health Help You Also Need Some Help To See Why You Keep Coughing Up Blood

You See Chaos Over The Last Few Months You Have Become Weak, Not Just Physically, But Also Mentally, Everyone You Have Faced Since Mcmanus First Exploited This Weakness Have Also exploited It. And I Will Do Exactally The Same, For I Feed On The Weak Minded, I End Careers Of The Weak And You Will Be The Next Victim.

Chaos, You Used To Use Me And Mcmanus To Hide This Weakness, Thats Why We Have Exploited It, Made You Weaker And Now You Have To Try And Re Build Yourself. But It Wont Happen 1 Day After The Doomsday Is Supposed To Be, I Will End You And You Will Be Gone For Good

Then When I'am Done With You Chaos, I Go On And Get My Rightful Re Match For The European Title That I Deserve And No One Can Stop Me Getting My Hands On That Belt This Time.

I'am More Sick, More Sadistic, More Twisted Than You Will Ever Be, The Dark Destroyer Is Rising Again Chaos, There Is Nothing You Or Anyone Can Do About It.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:31 pm

Clarissa: Ladies and Gentlemen, and people like RJ...

RJ: Oh come on!

The crowd boo as Clarissa walks out onto the stage with a microphone, she grins as she speaks

Clarissa: Please allow me to introduce to you... The Thunderrrrrr from Down underrrrrrr... The Catalyst of Controversy... The only man in history to have a perfect Born In Fire record of five matches, five wins... And the man who is a lot like a tall glass of milk, because he does my body good...

MW: Oh my!

Clarissa: ...Max Adamson!

"Lonely Boy" by the Black Keys plays and the crowd continue to boo as Max Adamson walks down to the ring in his ring attire, and a black Christmas themed t-shirt, which has "Merry Christmax" across the top in red and a mistletoe around the belly button. Adamson looks moody however, and he disregards Clarissa as he storms to the ring, he snatches a microphone from a ringside crew member and gets into the ring, where Clarissa has joined him, she links his arm and he speaks into the mic

Max Adamson: Tis the season to be jolly... Well I should be jolly. I have everything a man could ever dream of. A beautiful woman, a body to die for, financial security, a legacy behind me in wrestling, yet something's wrong. And we all know what's wrong. Roll the footage.

Adamson gets to his feet in disbelief, he stares down at the ref and then starts berating him for a slow count. Adamson retreats to the corner, the referee talking to him about dissent. The crowd then erupt into cheers.....

RJ: What the?

'Lord of the Winter Snow' by Luca Turilli plays and the crowd cheer as Uryu walks out on to the stage...

MW: What the hell is that idiot doing out here? He has nothing to do with this match!

RJ: I can’t disagree Michael, we all know about Uryu’s issues with Adamson but there is no need for this. He is ruining a great main event!

Adamson turns towards Uryu with a snarl and the two start trash-talking each other. The ref steps in the middle of them and warns Uryu, ordering him to leave. Uryu continues mouthing off at Max who does the same. The ref again warns Uryu and this time he looks as if he is going to leave. Adamson shouts down at him and Uryu turns around eyes wide...

RJ: Uryu does not look happy with that...

MW: Adamson has clearly said something that has hit a nerve with Uryu...

Uryu slides in and flies at Adamson who throws the ref in the way, he takes the punch for Max who then quickly starts stomping down on Uryu. Uryu grabs the boot and spins Adamson away, Uryu gets to his feet and starts throwing big punches into the head of Max who backs off.

Uryu continues pummelling at the head of Adamson, the crowd boo as Max then gains the advantage with a poke to the eye. He puts Uryu into a headlock and starts hitting punches into the face. Uryu spins out of the headlock and boots Max in the gut...

RJ: This one has absolutely imploded!

MW: No ref, no-one to control this all out brawl!

Uryu pummels down on the back of Adamson with clubbing blows. Adamson fires in a body that keels Uryu over. He puts him into a front facelock, he falls back to the ropes and Adamson pushes Uryu onto the apron. Adamson leans over to pummel down on Uryu but he counters with a roundhouse kick, sending Max away straight into the path of Geoff Steel. The crowd pop as Steel boots Adamson in the gut...

RJ: THE BLADE CUTTER!

MW: This is wrong! He can’t win it like this!

Uryu gets on his knees, staring into Max's eyes....

Uryu: You were right, Max. Uryu is done. He's finished. The days of the pity cheers are gone. But i'm not going anywhere. You've freed me, Max. You've given me a chance to start again......you've just been introduced to the man, who at Payback, is going to start rebuilding again......you've welcomed Kuinshi to the world.

Max: THAT'S what's wrong. I, Max Adamson, was on the verge of beating Geoff Steel in this very ring, where I would have earned my place in a World Title Ladder Match at Payback. I was in the corner, Steel was on the floor, I was all set to Gore him into the middle of next week, when that little runt Uryu gets involved in MY business, once again, and he screws me out of MY title shot. It's bad enough Uryu claims victory over me at Born In Fire, I can live with that because deep down I know I won... But for him to then get involved in my life, my career and cost me my chance at glory, all because he's still hung up on the fact that his girlfriend is now MY girlfriend. That is what's wrong.

Max stops and stares at Clarissa, she says something to him the microphone doesn't pick up, and she gives him a kiss on the lips

Max: And as for this name change... Uryu Ishida is now Kuinshi. The pity chants will end, and different pity chants will take over. Uryu seems to think the name change will work for him like it did for Golden Gillespie and Gregers... Newsflash Uryu, you'll never be like Nemesis, you're not even on Chaos' level, and I don't give a crap if you call yourself Konnie Konichiwa, you've gotten in my face one too many times, and at Payback, Payback will be sweet. Payback will strike down on you in a bad, bad way Uryu. I'll see first hand how "Kuinshi" deals with Scorpion, you may think you're now a bad ass, with your new trenchcoat and now your new name, you think you're now the man but in reality you're displaying all the traits of an angry, faggy goth kid. So why don't you make like a goth kid, and self harm already.

The crowd boo and Adamson looks completely nonplussed as he continues

Max: Go ahead, self harm, take a razor blade, "turn that sumbitch sideways", and remember to go down the street, not across the road. You reckon the pity chants are over? If you left 6WF tomorrow no-one would give a damn. Not me, not Clarissa, not these people, not even your supposed friends in this place. You think you're now the man who gets cheered? I've said it before, and i'll say it again, these people pay good money to come and boo Max Adamson, they come to boo me and cheer whoever is my opponent. Uryu, you're not popular on your own back, nobody comes here to cheer you, nobody buys your t-shirts, they cheer you because they hate me, you are merely popular by default, and if you quit tomorrow, these people would have a new favourite as soon as he comes up against Max Adamson.

MW: Wow.

RJ: Harsh words from Adamson.

Max: And yeah, i'm involved in a big six man tag team match on Lockdown, i'll go into that match looking to win but I know Uryu's gonna get involved, he simply can't help himself. Uryu is a limelight stealer, Uryu is the 6WF's own "it girl", Uryu is Tara Palmer-Tomkinson, he serves no purpose but he does like to show up and feel like he's relevent. If Uryu can stay out of my business for a while, i'm more than happy to assist Lord Lucan Takeo and Kenzie Hitachi but I can't promise I wont bail out and go after Uryu if he dares get in my business yet again.

Adamson slams the microphone to the floor and he and Clarissa hug in the middle of the ring as the crowd jeer and a loud "Kuinshi" chant echoes around the building

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:26 pm

The titantron turns to static and a grainy image appears of the back of a man looking out from on top a derelict building overlooking the London docks as the sun slowly sets in the background.
He exhales and the frost hits it transforming it into steam against the cold night. The camera slowly pans round to show the side of his face, Hero, he smirks slightly at it and begins to address the lens.

H: Its over.
The age of Hero is no more.
6WF have made it crystal clear that they have no place for a Hero.
See I turned up last week, I grabbed the attention of the camera, I delivered a barbed tongue promo as I always did, trashing the current stars, self praising my accomplishments, stating my intentions and what did I get?
Nothing, no airtime, no close ups and certainly no promos.
The only glimpse you got of Hero was 12m 26s into the main event when the camera quickly panned across the front row and you see me slurping on a cherry cola, its not flattering certainly but that's all I got.
Because Im no longer the flavour of the month, I'm no longer the go to guy, Im no longer the one holding the cards, the politician behind the scenes, the Machavelian Prince of all he surveys.
I'm now a nobody. A washed up has been, a throwback to a forgotten age, someone the popular guys avoid backstage for fear Ill drag them down, I'm the guy that should not be spoken of. A blot on the history books because I walk to the beat of a different drum, I don't play by the rules laid down, I'm not a brown noser, I'm not a sycophant for the new era in charge, I hark back to the era of Trash, Revolution and Anarchy and a few guys in charge nowadays despise that.
They don't want a Hero anymore.
The fans don't want a Hero anymore.
So Hero is no more.
But I remain.
The outcast of 6WF
The black sheep of 6WF
The Pariah of 6WF
Hero no more

6WF, prepare yourself as you've brought this upon yourselves.
You were anti-Hero
I am Anti-Hero.

Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Toozey Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:00 pm

Sad But True Hits The Speakers As Blue Seach Lights Circle The Arena. Mcmanus Walks Out Onto The Stage Dressed In A Smart Suit. He Takes A Look Around The Arena, Taking In The Atmosphere And Mcmanus Chants That Are Circulating Around The Arena Before Taking A Slow Walk To The Ring. Slaps Hands With A Couple Of Fans Before Rolling Into The Nigel Mcguinness Style Leaning Off The Apron And Slapping Hands With A Couple More Fans, Before Sliding Fully Into The Ring And Getting On His Feet. He Is Handed A Microphone, Which He Slowly Puts To His Lips As The Music and Chants Die Down.

JM- 3 Times, 3 Times, 3 Times. Thats The Ammount Of Times I Have Beaten The Glorious Leader Chaos. But He Still Seems To Think He Can Beat Me, If We Were To Meet Again, Well Chaos, I Will Tell You Now, It Sure As Well Wont Happen, Because We Will Not Meet Again, I Have Finsihed With You, I Have Proven To You, Myself And Everyone In This Arena And Everyone Out There (Mcmanus Points Into The Camera) That You Are Nothing And You Will Never Beat Me. After Me Defeating You 3 Times, This Should Be My Launching Pad Chaos And I Will Take Every Chance, Everything That Is Offered To Me And Finally Get Championship Gold Around This Waist Of Mine, Because I Have All The Skills, All The Patience, All The Aggresion To Be The Best And I Will Be.

Mcmanus Grins And Laughs A Bit

JM- We All Know That By Now I Should Have Had Gold Around My Waist And If It Wasnt For Has Beens Like Hero, Hobo,Crime Lord, Lex Hart,JJ Johnson, Trevor Swann And You Yourself Chaos I Would Have And Still Would Have. There Will Be Nothing Anyone Can Do About And I Will Be The Best This Company Has Ever Seen For I'am The Future Of Profesional Wrestling.

But It Seems To Me, Someone Back There(Mcmanus Points Up The Stage) Doesnt Want Me Near There Titles, Overlooked For Euro Title Shots, Over Looked For Hardcore Title Shots Over People Who Should Have Never Even Touched That Belt, Tevor Swann For Example, Hell I Have Even Been Overlooked For A Qualifying Match For The Ladder Matches Because They Would Perfer Have The Same Old Faces, The Same Old Has Beens,The Same Old Has Beens I Have Beaten On Occasions Around The Big Belt. Well Let Me Tell You This For Nothing Mcgraw, Soon And Very Soon, You Will Have No Choice But To Give Me A Title Shot, Because I'm Going To Go Through Your Roster, Maiming, Dismantling, Everyone Around The Scene Of Those Belts, Until Its Me And The Big Belt Champions Left, Then You Have No Choice But To Give Me My Rightful Deserved Title Shot.

But Right Now, Im Going Back Home To Enjoy My Extended Christmas Break, Perhaps I Will Be At Lockdown This Week Perhaps I Will Not, But When I'am Next Here I Will Be Here To Make A Statement.

Toozey

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:38 pm

*'King of the Stereo' - Saliva Plays*

The crowd rise to their feet and begin to cheer loudly. Green, white and red pyros explode on the stage as Cobra pushed through the curtain and walks out onto the stage. He stands there for a few moments, soaking in the cheers from the crowd before making his way down to the ring. He twirls a microphone in his right hand as he looks around at the crowd.

Cobra: "Over two years ago, I faced Nigel Napalm for the TAW World Heavyweight Championship. It was my fourth world title shot, I'd already faced the Saint for the 6wf title and got screwed over within my first month in the company. I faced Hobo on Lockdown and came up short. I watched as Napalm pinned GDC to cost me the title. Three times previously I had come up short and it was like a dagger to the heart each time.

Then in one moment, all the pain was worth it. All the travel, all the training, all the injuries were all suddenly worth it as the ref's hand hit the mat for the third time. I was the TAW World Champion and I wrote my name in the 6wf history books. Then a few months later, that title was taken for me. I never lost the world title and on Lockdown, after two years of waiting, I have the opportunity to get one step closer to taking it back."

The crowd start up a loud 'Cobra' chant which brings a smile to the face of the Shining Light.

Cobra: "On Lockdown, it's me and Crime Lord one on one, and I'm sure all of you are thanking the 6wf bookers for giving you this pay per view main event on free tv. On Lockdown all you get the chance to see me book my place in one of the world title ladder matches at Payback. Crimey, it's been a long time hasn't it? I can still remember when you were struggling to make any sort of impact in this company even with the crime syndicate backing you up.

Now, you stand before the 6wf as the longest reigning world champion in history. You shouldn't have a problem once again rising to the top and reclaiming that title but since you lost that title, it hasn't been going to well. Keith Leone has proved to be quite the thorn in your side. You've been slipping, you can't regain that form that saw you become that dominating world champion.

You need to be at one hundred and fucking fifty percent to beat me. I'm going to show you Crimey just how damn good I am. I am going to become a two time world champion in the 6wf and this Crime Lord, will never be able to beat me."
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoff Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:58 pm

The cameras begin to roll and we appear in the backstage area, Kayleigh Reed can be seen standing in front of a large Christmas tree wearing a red dress with tinsel around the top, Kayleigh has a microphone in her hand and a huge smile on her face.

KR: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time 6WFs Sheffield born superstar Geoff Steel

Steel walks into shot wearing dark jeans and Christmas jumper with a giant reindeer on, Steel goes to hug Kayleigh but then pulls away to Kayleighs surprise, Steel then pulls some mistletoe out of his pocket and lifts it above his head, he then kisses Kayleigh on the cheek which causes her to face to turn re Kayleigh then composes herself and welcomes Geoff.

KR: Merry Christmas Geoff, if it’s good of you to stop by to talk to us

GS: Merry Christmas Kayleigh, Merry Christmas 6WF and any time Kayleigh id give up all the time I have for my fans and this angel that stands before me.

Kayleigh blushes and Steel cracks a wry smile

KR: Any plans for the festive holiday Geoff.

GS: I will be spending Christmas this year the way I have always spent it, a mixture of training and working and then any free time I do get I try doing my best to make sure others enjoy the festivities at this time of year. I don’t really have any family to speak of to share the occasion so helping others is my way of felling involved, there’s nothing better than seeing a child’s smile at the receipt of a gift or a woman’s delight at a simple kiss. On Christmas Day itself I will more than likely just spend it at home watching some old matches in front of the fire answering my fan mail.

Kayleigh takes a tissue from her pocket and rubs her eye

KR: I can’t imagine what it would be like to not have a Christmas

GS: It’s a lot easier when you’ve never had one Kayleigh eventually it just becomes the norm, don’t feel sad or sorry for me Kayleigh just enjoy the season.

KR: I will try my best Geoff, I almost forgot Geoff what a way to stick it to the man last Friday.

Steel raises his eyebrows before answering

GS:I wasn’t really left with much of an option, If there’s one thing in this world that I don’t react well to its bullies. Mcgraw came out there with the full intent of making my life a misery for the foreseeable future he thought he had found a way to gain leverage over me, he was looking for someone to blame other than himself for the failure of his new show, why on earth he decided the person who was to blame was myself is beyond me. I poured too much of my blood sweat and tears into making that show a success to be blamed for its downfall, there wasn’t a day that when by when I didn’t give it one hundred per cent OK it may not had been for Danny Mcgraw but he sure benefitted from it. How can I be to blame for his poor business choices and his dodgy lawyer if he’s looking for someone to blame I suggest taking a look in the mirror.

KR: Who’d have thought it would be Alex Walker that gave you the lifeline Geoff, and gave you an opportunity.

GS: Yeah who’d have thought, I’ve got a feeling Kayleigh that I haven’t heard the last of the events from Friday. Alex Walker isn’t the man to make rash decisions and no doubt he will be expecting something from me out of the decision he made whether it being an attempt to buy my forgiveness or something much worse I guess only time will tell. I want it on record aswel that I was stuck between a rock and a hard place and a choice of two devils, I choose on this occasion to stick with the devil I know. Given any other option I would have preferred to keep my title and defend it with my life, I worked hard for that title and never got the chance to build a history for it but it was not to be. I made my decision though and I stand by it that it was the better of two bad decisions I guess I will have to deal with any consequences that come with that when they arise.

KR: At least you will be in the ladder match at Payback for a World title, that’s has to be some kind of a silver lining.

GS: That never really went through my head when making the decision Kayleigh, I choose the option that allowed me to be me. I won’t be anyone’s lapdog or puppet for them to manipulate, I would have given up that title just to see Mcgraws little scheme burn around him. However as you said it I find myself presented with an opportunity and one I plan on making the most off, a World title is the reason I joined 6WF and although this maybe sooner than I expected I am more than ready.

Steel stops and stares down the camera lens

Now Kayleigh I’m afraid I have given you all the time I have, I promised a friend that I would help him give out presents at the local orphanage to try share some more Christmas joy.

KR: Thank you for your time Geoff, and again Merry Christmas

GS: Merry Christmas Kayleigh

Geoff then walks out of shot at the scene begins to fade

Geoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:16 pm

'Be Myself' blasts through the speakers and Lex Hart strides through the curtain and down the ramp way

The crowd give a mixed reaction but Lex remains unmoved as he walks towards the ring with purpose

MW: Here comes your guardian angel

RJ laughs nervously

MW: What would you call him then?

RJ: What ever you want to call him I'm very thankful for what he has done for the past few weeks

MW: I bet you are especially after the shockwave he took on Friday

Lex steps through the ring ropes and is handed a mic, he has a look of steely determination in his eyes

LH: Forgive my rudeness but I don't have the time for pleasantries today, you may have noticed recently I have had a few run ins with a certain former champion

Lex looks to the video screen

RJ: It’s rolling back the years Michael! It’s like watching JJ Johnson at Born In Fire all over again, not willing to give in to anything Cassius threw at him.

Zhi stood on the apron clearly hears this and he leaps down off the top rope towards the commentary desk. He grabs RJ by the collar and hauls him out of his seat, he stares down at RJ, trash-talking JJ once more. Lex Hart spots this and runs around to commentary table as well.

MW: Lex to the rescue again!

Hart pulls Zhi away from RJ only for Cassius to turn around and shockwave Lex down! Lex lays motionless on the floor, Zhi backs off staring down at RJ!

MW: Hart just took a huge shockwave from Zhi! Cassius has lost it folks, we’ve said that before but he truly has this time!

*RJ takes his seat back clearly flustered.

MW: God damn it Arj, you really need to stop talking about JJ!

Back into the ring, TGA lifts up Logan and nails the Angel Driver! He then sets up for Heavens Gate only for Kincade to boot him into the corner. Kincade quickly follows up, putting Teej into a sleeper hold...

MW: BLIND JUSTICE!

RJ: Kincade with his finishing move!

MW: That has to win it!

Ref: 1.....................2.........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: It does win it!

“Edgecrusher” kicks back in through the speakers, Kincade rises to his feet amongst all the wreckage with his arm raised in victory. Hart is down on the outside, TGA slumped in the middle of the ring with Patricks and Cobra only just recovering from their battle.

MW: What a win for Logan! Twice in two weeks he pins TGA!

RJ: He walks out of a match with 5 former world champions as the man who got the winning pin.

MW: But the bigger story here is the man sat next to me, RJ once again Cassius Zhi came after you. Why?

RJ: I don’t freaking know Michael!

MW: And how does it feel knowing that Lex took the shockwave that was intended for you?

RJ: I’m really sorry that Lex took that shockwave, I appreciate him trying to protect me and I just want this all to end. I can’t do my job properly if I know Zhi is wanting to attack me at the mere mention of JJ Johnson.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lex rolls his neck and arches his back

LH: Does that make you feel big Zhi, picking on a commentator because he dare mention a former rival??
I mean I know JJ embarrassed you, he took everything you had and he beat you, and then he walked away with the world title,your world title.........but why all the rage??

Lex smiles

Seriously Zhi is this what you have become
The big man, the beast from the east, picking on a man with a mic
What do you Chinese have against freedom of speech???

Well I tell you what Cassius, I've got a mic, come pick on me!!!

MW: I think Lex may have taken one to many bumps to the head.Is he seriously calling out Cassius Zhi

RJ: You have to hand it to him, he said he had come back to 6WF to prove himself, to show the world that he could stand up and be counted

MW: Well if its a fight he wants he's definitely poking the right bear

LH: Come on Zhi- What's the matter.....

Lex smiles again

LH: CHICKEN!!!!!!!!

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:33 pm

*The titantron shows action from last weeks tag team bout between the teams of The Fanatic and Vortex against Lukas Takeo and Kenji Hidari*

Back in the ring, Vortex sets up for a Samoan drop but collapses under the weight of Takeo. The monster lifts up Vortex for the chokeslam but Vortex elbows out...

RJ: RUPTURE!

MW: OH MY!

RJ: AMAZING POWER FROM VORTEX!

Ref: 1...................2.........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Vortex wins!

MW: A huge win, quite literally, as he manages to pin Lukas Takeo.

*The camera then turns to ringside where RJ and Michael Wire are sitting*

MW: "Well what a huge win that was for Vortex last week over the monster Lukas Takeo RJ."

RJ: "Not only the win, but what occurred backstage sent a real message that Vortex is not to be messed with!"

MW: "Yes it sure was a brutal encounter backstage, and we have the footage here for you..."

Vortex gets up and smacks his fists across Takeo’s back. The Consultant drops to the floor for the second time. Vortex spins Takeo around and drops him with a vicious atomic drop that sends Lucas to his knees. Vortex quickly lifts Takeo up in a powerslam position.

RJ: Oh dear God no…..not on the concrete. RUPTURE!!!!!!

Vortex bellows in anger as he drops Takeo down with force on the ground. Vortex stays on top of him for a few moments before getting to his feet and staring at the damage he has caused. Takeo winces in pain and rolls over holding his back.

MW: Lucas Takeo was just sandwiched between 300 pounds and a cold hard floor!

Vortex continues to look down at Takeo before walking over to The Consultant and helping him to his feet. He supports his manager as they both walk out of shot. The camera focuses in on Takeo as he continues to hold his back, as the scene fades and we return back to the RJ and Wire.

RJ: No one is safe when those two huge men fight it out.

MW: I don’t think this ring can hold the size, strength and the anger of these two massive individuals.

RJ: Takeo looked hurt, but we all know what damage he can do in revenge. Vortex’s new finisher looks extremely dangerous. This battle is far from over……

MW: "Now obviously Takeo is not a happy man at the moment, and he is now coming out to address the situation and this week’s 6-man tag match."

*“From yesterday” hits and the crowd’s booing continues as Lukas Takeo walks slowly, menacingly out onto the ramp with a towel draped over his head. He walks down to the ring, favouring his injured back which has been taped up. He walks to ringside, grabs a chair and enters the ring gingerly, before setting the chair up in the middle of the ring and sitting down on it.*

Takeo: "Last week I suffered great embarrassment. Firstly, the match was a total disgrace. Hidari continuously hindered me, and was the sole reason I got pinned. I told him not to get in my way, and he did. So this week Kenji I seriously suggest you stay well outside my radius, because I am not happy with you. The fact I have to "team" with you again this week is an abomination. You're a disgrace to this company and that title belt. Stay the hell out of my way or else I will inflict so much pain onto your soul, you will have nightmares for the rest of your life."

*Takeo moves and rubs his back which is causing him bother*

Takeo: "As for the other participants in this match. Adamson, you're a strange case. Calling people paedo's, saying you won when you lost, I don't like that. And although I respect your achievements in the company, I suggest you co-exist alongside me. Or else I'll have to end your career, just when it's begun again."

*Takeo takes a pause to adjust the towel on his head*

Takeo: "As for my opponents in the matchup, Mr Kenty and Geoff Steel, you both make me sick to my stomach. I can't wait to beat some sense into those worthless little brains. And quite frankly come Friday I have a lot of anger to unleash, which brings me onto you Vincent..."

*Takeo takes the towel off his head and stares straight ahead into the camera*

Takeo: "Rupture. Rupture. Rupture. All I can think about is Rupture. All I can feel is that moment my body made impact with that lifeless concrete floor. All I can remember is the pain it caused me, and the pain I still endear now. But Vincent a little dose of pain isn't going to deter me my friend. Oh no, I am made of much sterner stuff. You see Vincent, you've given me all you have, and I'm still sitting here, raring to go. I don't fear whatever you have now; I know that nothing you can do will inflict any sort of pain I have felt in my years in the underground fighting world."

*Takeo sits forward in the chair*

Takeo: "I want you to listen really well now Vincent. I may not get you this Saturday, I may not get you until next month, but one day we will face each other. One on one. Man to man. Face to face. That is the day I look forward to most Vincent. That day I will get you Vincent. That day I will inflict intolerable pain onto your body, and whether it is in a win or a loss, I will take you out. You know that day is coming Vincent, I know that day is coming; these parasites know that day is coming. That day will be the beginning of the Era of Darkness. A darkness that will haunt you for the rest of your life."

*Takeo drops the microphone, stands up, picks up the chair and slides it out under the ring...*

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:54 pm

"Lonely Boy" by Black Keys hits and the crowd boo as Max Adamson walks down to the ring, he is still wearing his "Merry Christmax" t-shirt and he gets into the ring where Takeo is staring at him.

Max: Alright there Saturday Night Takeoway? Takeo Me Out? No likey, NO LIGHTY! Wanna run that thing you said by me again? I don't mean any of the crap you said about other people, I don't care about that, but what happened was I was stood in the back minding my own business, when my Maxey sense started tingling, and I knew someone was talking about me... Luke... Do you mind if I call you Luke? Cheers Luke. Basically, I'M a strange case. Me. Coming from a freak like you, I'M the strange one...

Takeo slowly walks towards Adamson menacingly and Adamson's attitude changes quickly

Adamson: Whoa there big man, listen, when I say you're a freak, I mean it in, erm, I mean it in a good way! Honestly, there's nothing scarier than a big freakin freak like you for my opponents this week! But I still have an issue with you saying I call people paedo's and I claim I win when I lose. I didn't call any people a paedo, I called Uryu Ishida a paedo. And believe me, he's a few notches short of being classified as a person, know what I mean? The guy's a fruitloop, changing his name to avoid recognition, schizophrenia, and he thinks he beat me at Born In Fire! We all know I won, so stop falling for his propaganda Luke, absorb the reality that in this company you have to team up with people you don't like, and when you do, you'll be able to get on with kicking ass and causing pain and suffering like only a freak like you can do! Believe me Takeo, when our team is the irresistably hard to beat European Champion, a big fucking giant like yourself and the Australian Phenom right here, then Steel, Kenty and Vortex wont know what's hit them. You say I need to co-exist with you? Takeo, "caint we all jerst ged along?!" We should wipe the floor with these schmucks without resorting to threatening each other. It's all about the win win and the bling bling, whatever that means, so if Max Adamson can help you get that win, you take his help and you be thankful! Understand?!

Takeo stares at Adamson as Adamson comes across too aggressively

Max: ...Sir.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dubois Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:18 pm

We are back from Commercials

"Mind Eraser" begins to echo across the arena as "Amis" signs are raised across the arena as Dubois makes his way out wearing a golden and black shiny Hood and trousers. Dubois turns his back to the camera as he makes his way down the ramp with "Captain Culture" written across the back.

MW: The "Cap" is in the house!

RJ: God what is he doing now? first the era of culture fails, and now he is Captain Culture?!

MW: He is an inspiration RJ!

Dubois then turns around and points to one of the "Amis" signs, and blows a kiss. He then enters the ring to a chorus of boo's and sarcastic cheers from a few fans as he makes his way to get a microphone. Dubois then perches the mic to his lips only to then run up to a turnbuckle and climb on to the second rope. Dubois then beats his chest and points to another "Captain Culture" sign.

JD: Bonsoir Mes Amis!!!!!

The arena erupts into boo's as a few cheers can be heard, as a smile emerges on his face.

JD: Hahaha Can you believe it?! It has been over 1 year and yet finally! Jerome Dubois returned to Lockdown...

MW: FInally his long awaited return!

RJ: This guy has had more returns than Lindsay Lohan has with her drug dealer!

JD: And I know it was a moment you will all remember for ze rest of your lives…Ze “Captain Culture” striding down dat ramp after being thrown into ze abyss, and of course coming out with ze win. I am a changed man, and for ze first time for a very long time ze chosen path is perfectly clear. No longer will I try and change all of you with my words, I will let my actions do ze talking. I will do a selfless act and turn myself into a symbol dat you all desperately need. A symbol of hope, dat no matter what rubbish zis management tries to throw at you, we will rise to ze top with intelligence, dignity, and culture! With ze support of mes Amis, we will do zis together!

*The arena erupts into boo’s again.

MW: Yes please!

JD: I have come from leaps and bounds danks to Ascension, and with ze love and support Miss Jessica gave me, I am a new man! I am a man dat we will lead us all into ze new era of ze 6WF. I will make a name for myself and put ze entire locker room on notice! I mean my presence has already been felt across ze spectrum of ze 6WF. I mean if you are all wondering why JJ Johnson retired, it is simple, it is because of me.

RJ: What is he on about?

JD: I mean my return to Lockdown was imminent, everybody knew dat is only a matter of time before I rejoined ze A-show, and with dat in mind, Monsieur Johnson knew dat his legacy would have been over shadowed by mine. He knew dat my “Amis” and fans would outnumber his, and he knew dat I am ze bigger superstar between ze two of us!

Crowd: Asshole!

JD: And as far as TGA goes….he is just another man I have beaten…beaten with ease and convinsingly in the ze past, and I will do so again. I am not even worried, TGA is nodding more dan a sacrifice. A sacrifice given to me by 6WF to make an example of, and show dat fundamentally everything I have said since day one was true! Form is temporary…Class and Culture is permanent. Ze cream will always rise to ze top, now all join In hands and give Dubois a pop!

Dubois then poses for the fans in the middle of the ring as the arena erupts into a chorus of boo’s as he smiles and points to his “fans”

Dubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:37 pm

No sooner has Lex finished saying “Chicken” does “They Say” by Scars on Broadway blast out of the soundsystem, heralding a chorus of boos from the capacity crowd. Hart eagerly anticipates the arrival of Zhi upon the stage, and begins to look anxious as that arrival isn’t immediate. The booing suddenly increases for a reason unbeknownst to Hart.

?? : Here he is folks… the wicked beast that our great hero JJ Johnson slew at Born in Fire.

RJ : ARRGH!

Lex Hart is still awaiting Zhi’s arrival as the camera chaotically pans to the commentary area, where Cassius has leaped the barrier, crept up behind RJ, and whispered the piece of sarcastic commentary into his microphone. As RJ jumps and shirks away, Cassius menacingly walks around to the front of the desk where he eyeballs RJ and begins muttering to him, off mic. Lex is still unaware as RJ’s mic is not looped into the arena.

Cassius : Where is he RJ? Where is JJ Johnson?

Cassius puts his hands on the desk, leaning over towards RJ with malicious intent

Cassius : JJ Johnson killed himself to beat me RJ. JJ Johnson is DEAD! I won, RJ!

I WON!

The commotion, and the continued booing has finally alerted Lex Hart to Cassius’ presence, and Lex has turned to face Zhi, who still has his back to the ring. Zhi senses Lex’ attention and rolls his eyes upwards with an evil smirk, as if attempting to look behind him without moving.

Cassius : He’s gone! I won RJ!

With that, Cassius snatches a mic from the desk and reluctantly turns to face Lex, looking up at him in the ring above. RJ audibly breathes a sigh of relief.

Cassius : Chicken… Lex?

Cassius laughs to himself and walks towards the steps, slowly walking up onto the apron

Cassius : I’m not a chicken. I’m no coward.

Cassius steps into the ring and walks up to face up to Lex Hart.

Cassius : Do you know who is a coward, Lex?

It’s JJ Johnson!

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cassius : JJ Johnson is the coward, Hart. JJ Johnson is the coward who refuses to defend his 6WF world Heavyweight Championship. JJ Johnson is the coward who's actions have denigrated that World Heavyweight Title, and denigrated this company that he professed to love so much. JJ Johnson is the coward, Lex, and I am sick to death of hearing about how heroic his final victory was… about how he saved his finest victory for his very last. I am sick to death of hearing from idiots like RJ, who are supposed to be trusted, respected journalists, complete untruths and fabrications. I am sick to death of hearing delusional, nonsensical analysis from people like RJ, Lex, because the truth is that JJ Johnson won one match… and JJ Johnson put so much into winning that one match that he almost died… JJ Johnson put so much into that one match, that he is physically unable to complete another in his whole damn life. But I can, Lex Hart. I can fight another, and another, AND ANOTHER, AND ANOTHER, AND ANOTHER… I CAN FIGHT EACH AND EVERY MEMBER OF THIS ROSTER… AND I CAN BEAT EACH AND EVERY MEMBER OF THIS ROSTER… AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN, HART!

Cassius is pacing angrily, looking down at the mat and stroking the back of his head, then he cocks his head to look back at Lex with a sinister grin

Cassius : Including you Lex Hart.

Zhi's evil smile widens, and his eyes become wilder

Cassius : JJ Johnson almost died, yet I live to fight another day. So who won? TELL ME WHO WON, HART!

Cassius spins towards the commentary desk, and spits his question over the ropes in it’s direction

Cassius : WHO WON RJ? SAY IT!

Cassius clenches the top rope, squeezing it like a stress reliever, then slowly turns back to Lex Hart

Cassius : I have nothing against Free Speech, Hart, but when you come from a place where that luxury is so severely limited, where tangibly meaningful words are so few and far between, you begin to value the importance of those few words being the truth. When you come from a place where that luxury is so scarce, Lex, you begin to despise those who take it for granted and waste it ON LIES!

LIES RJ!

Cassius spins and kicks the bottom rope, then anxiously spins back to confront Lex once more, his mannerisms manic and rapid

Cassius : Those ungrateful betrayers of freedom deserve to undergo my violent absolution, Lex. RJ deserves that fate for his continual untruths. For his championing of a man who has DESTROYED THIS COMPANY! That liar deserves the same violent absolution that I imparted upon JJ Johnson for his sins at Born in Fire…. ENDING JJ JOHNSON'S CAREER, HART!

Cassius slowly walks up to Hart

Cassius : The same violent absolution… that deep down… you crave too.

Cassius walks up to Lex, and starts lightly poking at his abdomen, not looking him in the eye, his head dropped looking down at the mat. He looks up into Lex’s eyes with a dead stare

Cassius : That’s what you want isn’t it Lex? Absolution for your former sins? Genesis… 6CW… AWF… That’s why you’re getting in my way isn’t it Lex Hart?

Cassius shakes his head

Cassius : Not through any concern for RJ’s wellbeing… only for the wellbeing of your own self-disdained soul. You yearn for my violent absolution don’t you Lex?

Like Johnson?

Cassius stares at Lex with an evil grin etched on his face

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:09 pm

"Money" blasts out of the speakers and the lights dim. Suddenly the arena screen flashes on and The Consultant can be seen backstage. Behind him, Vortex is leaning against a wall staring into the distance.

The Consultant: Gentlemen…..how lucky of you to be standing in that ring at this most opportune of moments. I see you are introducing yourselves to each other. How dignified. How quaint. How mind numbingly boring.

The crowd laugh a little and The Consultant looks into the corner of the screen as if staring at the audience.

The Consultant: Did I make a funny? Well you people are only 4 months behind. GMT for you guys obviously stands for General Mindless Trash.

He returns his attention to the ring.

The Consultant: This Christmas special is a time for giving and not worrying about the receiving. A time to think about the goodwill of all men. His woman. And their children. A time for festive cheer. A time for…..

Vortex suddenly yawns loudly behind him. The Consultant shuts his eyes and shakes his head slowly before staring out the screen again.

The Consultant: Obviously to “some” people this Lockdown is just the same as any other Lockdown. And the season of goodwill doesn’t belong in the squared circle….

Vortex:….or in the backstage area Lucas.

The Consultant: Quite. The fact remains that whatever date this show falls on; the events within it will stay the same. And will continue way into the New Year. I am talking about Vortex’s era of dominance. Kenty, Fanatic, Adamson, Hidari, Takeo. Just names on a “to do” list. Names that we will tolerate. Names that we will destroy. As Lucas Takeo knows only too well.

Behind him Vortex is seen picking up large dustbin. He holds it out in front of him, before The Consultant carries on speaking.

The Consultant: Rupture. A new move that has shaken 6WF to its very core. A move that Vortex has shown three times now. And each time Mr Takeo has been laid to waste at his feet. There is no denying that Mr Takeo is a mountain of a man. 7 foot tall. 22 stone. A colossal. A beast. So if such a monster can be put down in such agony after ONE move, what does that say about the rest of the roster? A roster already in our sights to feel the power of Rupture.

Vortex holds the trashcan higher before performing Rupture and squashing it to the floor. He gets back on his feet to reveal the trashcan completely flat. He casually walks over to his manager, and lays a hand on his shoulder.

The Consultant: Merry Christmas……

The arena screen goes dark and the house lights come back on.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:43 pm

Lex smiles

LH: You quite done there??

Lex brushes his mid rift

LH: Ya know Zhi for somebody who supposedly values words so highly you sure do talk a whole load of monkey crap

Crowd pop

LH: You say you're a winner??

Lex looks perplexed

LH: You, pacing back and forth all jumped up on caffeine, dressed like some ex camp member from Guantanamo bay - Winning!!

Hell yeah I bet you sit back stage knocking back tiger blood with Charlie Sheen telling stories, hi fiving -All kinds of winning there Cassius

I mean I was talking to JJ......
Cassius scowls at the name as the crowd pop, lex smiles

I was talking to ( Lex takes a step towards Zhi)
JJ, just the other day

And he said he felt like a loser... Sat next to the pool,his daughter in one hand a cocktail in the other, Brandi sat in his lap, I mean that's got loser written all over it - hasn't it??

Cassius twitches his neck

LH: You see the truth of the matter is Cass, you didn't end JJ's career
JJ went out exactly as he wanted
At the biggest night of the year
As the victor
As the Heavyweight champion of the world
The people's champion, these people's champion!!!!!

A JJ chant reverberates round the arena

You see Zhi, that is the truth
The truth that you can't handle
The truth that is eating you away inside

Cassius narrows his eyes

LH:You couldn't get the job done Cassius
For all your words,for all your bark

Your bite was toothless!!!!

So what do you do?????
Lex laughs
You do what only a coward can do, what a bully would do
You pick on the weak, those that you don't think will fight back

Lex shakes his head

LH:Not gonna happen
So you can call this whatever you want
Absolution
A need for redemption
Or just me wanting to kick your ass for all the little people out ther

Crowd cheer

LH: I'm not scared of you Zhi
And right now......

Lex has a wild look in his eyes

LH:What have I got to lose??????

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:01 pm

*Kuinshi stares at the interviews done by Max Adamson and smirks, his locker room now a deep red with black skirting boards and lockers as well as a black hardwood floor*

Kuin: Max you do not get it, I am no longer singing or dancing. I am not by a water cooler sipping a drink or on the roof looking down. I am here to prove that I am the best. I am here to make sure this place does not get overrun by lunatics, crazies and the odd delusional arsewipe. We have Chaos and Cassius who deserve to be in mental institutions, Logan Kincade has weird twisted images running through his head, you seem to think that saying exactly what I said a few weeks ago will affect me. It does in a way, you will understand how your words drive me to win Max. You will understand that if you toy with me any longer, I will not hesitate to break one of your limbs.

*Kuinshi smiles as he looks at the camera*

Kuin: You caused this one Max, not that bitch you call Clarissa or as everyone else calls her "Easy". If you had simply shut your mouth I wouldn't even be here. I would be somewhere far away instead of showing you at Payback how dangerous I really am!

*As the crowd cheer Kuinshi stands up and starts walking to the camera*

Kuin: I want you to watch closely this week Max, watch what I am planning to do to you. I will take Scorpion and demonstrate that there is more to this than a simple name change. Time is up Max, start running.

Last edited by Uryu Ishida on Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Prime Minister Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:49 pm

-The camera goes to Abe Abercorn's locker room...-

Ahhh, if it isnt that pale imitation of Roger Moore....have I got under your skin, Saint? You seem quite angry. You seem to think you are the hard lad, don't you? Dropping a few bombs just because I'm no longer in charge? Foul mouth fits the foul man I guess.

Don't paint me as some insider, you know me too long to that's not true. I am my own man, I make my own decisions, I do what's right. And that's why the board brought me in to sort this place out, and I did.

So you wanted the World Title to be just handed to you? What are you Saint, a spolit child in a sweet shop? It's "give, give, give" with you. I just made you earn, earn, earn it. It would have been a paper title if it was just handed to you Saint, and you know that. I even gave you a direct bye to the title match, why don't you focus on that? But no, another day, another chapter in the feeble Saint v World story.

You've just been in one big moral decline Saint. No one has a right to anything in this place, you have to earn it. I think you need to realise that. Instead of wasting your time on profane tirades, just get on with it. You know I can make you tap. You know I can make anyone tap. No little conspiracies in that.....you know me, I'll hold nothing back.

Some say I'm boring, they say I'm stoic. Well I am stoic. I am also a submission machine. Why don't I be the Stoic Submission Machine?

And why not, while others may moan with their wild words, I'll just grind my way back to the big time. And the grind starts with you and Cassius on Monday, Mr Saint! Mr Hart and myself will give you an education, and I'll just be the Stoic Submission Machine!

6WF Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:03 pm

*The show returns from a commercial break as the camera pans around the whole LG Arena showing fans going wild and having a blast with various signs on display. The lights go over the fans which sparks a large frenzy of cheers from most corners of the arena. The friendly voices of RJ and Michael Wire greet the viewers as the camera continues to go over the rowdy audience in attendance*

RJ: Welcome back folks to our Christmas special live from the LG arena, Birmingham! and what a show we have in prospect for you tonight.

MW: Absolutely RJ, It's going to be off the charts..

RJ: One match that interests me a great deal is the six man tag team match tonight including Max Adamson, Kenji Hidari and Lucas Takeo taking on the team of Geoff Steel, Vortex and Mr Kenty.. the unpredictably of these types of matches are well documented aswell as all these guys have something to prove in this matchup with much tension.. I can only see it boiling over!

MW: I agree. And I believe a certain Freeweight champion is coming to make his first appearance tonight..

RJ: I believe so!

*Turn up the trouble roars from the speakers which is warmly greeted by all four corners of the stadium as the fans stand on their feet to welcome Mr Kenty to the ring. After a few seconds, Kenty emerges to a loud cheer from the crowd as he comes out through the curtain to stand on the ramp. Many fans are clapping and with beaming smiles as Kenty stands on the top of the ramp wearing a brown knitted Christmas jumper with reindeer on it, black jeans and a pair of casual shoes.*

RJ: The fans love him.. and you can see why. I can feel the Charisma!

MW: I just wish he would come down to the ring and say his peace like everyone else.. hey where is he going?

*Wagging his finger and shaking his head, Kenty mouths "Hold on a second" as the music continues to play however the fans look slightly confused. Disappearing behind the curtain briefly, Kenty returns to a louder welcome. Kenty has put on a Fake white beard, a Father Christmas hat with stars on it and he is also carrying a large red sack filled with wrapped gifts. Grinning broadly underneath the beard, Kenty makes his way down the ramp handing out gifts to appreciative fans who can be heard saying "We love you Kenty!"*

*Arriving at the steel steps to the ring, Kenty shouts out in his most jolliest voice "Merry Christmas!" before stepping onto the steps and then makes his way through the ropes to another wave of cheers. Kenty dumps the sack near the turnbuckle before making his way to the middle of the ring. The lights then suddenly dim as Kenty stands in the middle of the ring as a white beam of light shoots from the rafters engulfing Kenty in a white light as the microphone makes it's descent.*

*Clutching the microphone, the arena goes into pitch darkness as the only source of light is the white light which has engulfed Kenty. Raising the microphone to his lips, Kenty begins to speak.*

Kenty: Before I start.. I wan't you guys to see something.. something very, very cool.

*Touching the Father Christmas hat, it begins to flash red where the stars are and the crowd lap it up with many applause and much laughter as Kenty chuckles to himself. Raising the microphone to his mouth once again Kenty speaks*

Kenty: Pretty neat huh? and before you ask yes.. this little Santa's hat will be up on Ebay with my signature and the highest bidder's money will be going to a charity of the company's choice.. pretty cool huh!? stay tuned.. A great stocker stuffer if you will.

*Jovially smiling Kenty's eyes widen with excitement as the crowd chant his name as he slowly removes the false beard and hat before placing them down on the mat nearby.*

Kenty: I don't know about you but I'm so excited for Christmas! the fun.. the food.. the festivities! you can't beat it. The presents, the family, the aunts, nieces, nephews, uncles ah it's so brilliant! I also hope everyone in attendance has been good.. Nobody on the big guys naughty list, no?

*The fans cheer loudly as Kenty broadly smiles*

Kenty: See, Santa Claus likes to know who has been naughty and who has been nice and I know full well that all you guys have behaved very well over the past 12 months by coming to this very establishment week in and week out cheering our names and therefore I wan't to wish each and every single one of you a very Merry Christmas and a very happy new year where we will all be seeing you in 2013!

Kenty: This festive period also is a time for reflection on the past year and I think it's fairly obvious that we can all reflect on a highly successful year. Whether you got that A-Grade in your English class, met the girl of your dreams, celebrated a little one's arrival or even worked your behind off all year to provide for your families you can all reflect for whatever reasons on your successful years. I speak probably on behalf of all the superstars on the roster that this year has been highly successful for every single woman, man and child in the back so please a round of a applause for them!

*A warm, appreciative applause rings out over the LG arena as Kenty nods in approval*

Kenty: This time of year is also perhaps thinking about New year's resolutions. What can you do to make your life better? what can you do to make others around you lives better? Truth be told I haven't thought of one just yet but I bet you guys have a few ideas..

Kenty: A new year has plenty of opportunities and new roads to take, for us all. Sure bumps, forks in the road and humps make it difficult but that's life and I'm sure you all can appreciate that.

Kenty: Now, for the more immediate future.. last week I think you can all remember I booked my place for a type of party if you will. And know I'm not talking about the staff Christmas party oh no I'm talking about a very different party.

Kenty: This type of party is where every single man involved in this match will lay their bodies on the line for the grand present if you will but instead of being under the Christmas tree it's going to be hanging fifteen feet above the arena and boy.. that's appealing!

Kenty: If you missed it last week allow me to tell you a tale about how I booked my place on the table for this party.. and please for this brief period my name is "Kenneth". So last week.. yours truly, "Kenneth" went one on one with Scorpion in a Ladder Qualifying match. After receiving a geography lesson, a lengthy rant about how raunchy movies with a colleague aren't cool and plenty of other insults It was finally show time. After a few minutes of taking a few painful moves and a few jibes from Scorpy I managed to pull on through, taking that last tantalises bite from the turkey and made the one, two, three. Booking my place at Payback for the right to fight for the 6WF world Heavyweight championship..

Kenty: Now I know fully well that this type of party is not going to be fun.. it's not going to be enjoyable and instead of waking up with a throbbing headache I will be waking up feeling like ten German shepherds are biting and tearing my muscles, tendons and ligaments.

Kenty: I have been a participant in Tag-team Tables, Ladders and chairs matches in the past but ladder matches primarily offer something far more dangerous..

Kenty: Each guy in this match is in it for themselves, no teams.. no alliances and no chance to hide. It's all out for show.. the whole world to see. No excuses.

Kenty: I already know one competitor in this match but I know and he knows that we both share a similar respect for each other and also we know each other inside out from our 6CW days. But for the other guys in these qualifying matches I will be watching very closely..

Kenty: Payback offers one of the biggest opportunities for me in my professional career and I'm not going to let it slip.. My ambition is high, my enthusiasm never waning, my drive never fading and commitment never in question.

Kenty: The name Payback is appropriate for such an event.. because you may see a guy standing before you smiling and handing out gifts in the name of the Christmas spirit but inside a fire burns within and it's been alight since I have arrived here.

Kenty: I wan't to deliver Payback to all who thought a outcast.. a outsider and a 6WF rookie would never make it. Oh they all said that when I first arrived here from 6CW..and this is my time to prove them wrong. The looks in the corridors.. those shooting nasty glares will all boil down to nothing.

Kenty: At Payback your going to see me enter this ring and lay it all on the very line for you all and most importantly the right to become 6WF World heavyweight champion.. Joining those history books would be the biggest achievement of my professional career to date. My name spoken in the same sentence with the likes of JJ Johnson, Cassius Zhi, Crime Lord, TGA and Snake eyes would be incredible.

Kenty: I know it won't be easy.. I know it will be painful and at times this beautiful face may come into contact with a steel ladder but I hope I can count on your support whether you boo or cheer me..please be there.

*Clutching the microphone Kenty acknowledges the crowd's chanting Mr Kenty! as he nods in approval before laughing to himself.*

Kenty: But Payback is after Christmas.. I have got other things on my plate before I can think of Payback!

Kenty: Tonight.. it's a thriller. Six-man tag team baby! we have the team of Lucas Takeo, Kenji Hidari and Max Adamson against the team of Geoff Steel, Vortex and yours truly Mr Kenty!

Kenty: A tag-team match of this magnitude cannot be ignored.. I mean.. with the size and sheer girth of Vortex and Takeo the ring may collapse so please if you are staying around..please watch that!

Kenty: I see these types of matches built on trust.. I already know Geoff and I share a common bond and I know that he will lay it on the line if we are in the situation we find ourselves in.

Kenty: Big Vince Vortex I know can be a tough customer and for once I'm pleased we share a common bond however small it maybe! his attention is focused on someone else and I know I would rather be in my shoes than the shoes of any of the competitors facing us. In other words I'm thrilled I haven't got a homing missile aiming directly at me!

Kenty: Now onto the opposition.. Lucas Takeo, Max Adamson and Kenji Hidari. Since it's pantomime season also, please guys boo as loud as you can when I mention the names.. so starting off.. Lucas Takeo.

Crowd: Boo!

Kenty: Max Adamson.

Kenty: Kenji Hidari.

Kenty: These guys could be considered the three ugly sisters huh? I mean you just got to look at Max for example and his squeeze. But then I guess you could say Clarissa missed the ball huh even though Uryu, that's his name right? is hardly prince charming! I don't believe I have had the chance to be introduced to Max and Clarissa so I'm fully looking forward to meeting you guys for the first time. However I assume that your already like an old couple already! Keep your eyes on the prize Max. I know your a tough cookie and a former champion so I will be taking you very seriously however..

Kenty: Kenji Hidari.. the name? Kenji Hidari. wow.. I have seen what this guy is capable of. He's mean.. tough.. and packs a nasty kick to the old noggin when he can! but what really grinds my gears and boils my blood is his clear lack of disrespect and bullying of others which makes me feel sick. Luckily this week I can teach Benji sorry, Kenji! that's the one some respect and make him go packing to the nearest Wagamamma's in sight!

Kenty: Lucas Takeo.. Yes I have seen. The hastags on Twitter and your signs.. Takeoing out the trash! I personally love it. I have had a few ding-dongs with the big fish in the pond a few times and most of the time I have made this big fish look like a sea monkey and I fully believe tonight will be no different.

Kenty: Being a former champion of the Tag-team division I know how these matches seem to tick and develop as the match goes on.. everyone's mindset is focused on one thing and one thing alone and that is getting the pinfall or the submission.

Kenty: What people seem to forget however is team-work and with the ego's in play I can see this being a crucial factor in the final outcome of this match and I can only see it playing into Geoff Steel's, Big Vince Vortex and Mr Kenty's hands as we can control our egos which I fear the other team cannot do.

Kenty: Tonight is about building momentum.. tonight is about getting one of the last words before 2013 and tonight is about settling the score so fans in attendance I ask you to batten down the hatches and enjoy, I ask Geoff Steel and Vince Vortex to join me in building momentum and lastly I ask Max Adamson, Lucas Takeo and Kenji Hidari in making a match which tears the very house down..

Kenty: And when the dust has settled, the mayhem has been cleared from the ring, the Christmas tree has finally been put up and your tucking into your plump Christmas Turkeys you all will remember the winners of this match and they will be.. Geoff Steel.. Vortex and..

MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNTTTYYYYY!

Kenty!

*Throwing the microphone away, Kenty mounts the turnbuckle to a ferociously appreciative crowd who applaud and cheer very loudly as Kenty pats his chest before pointing out around the audience as the scene fades to darkness.*

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:13 pm

(We cut to the burnt out Emporium, rain is lashing down. We slowly move towards the destroyed building)

???: A year ago the prophet held her prisoner within this structure.

(A flash of lightening reveals the full damage to the structure)

???: He held her just as he held Him

(Another flash of lightening reveals a man stumbling out of one of the rooms)

???: But no more shall the prophet hold Him down

(The camera focuses in on the silouheted man. The man falls to his knees and bows his head he lifts it slightly as the camera zooms in on his mouth which curls into a sadistic smile)

???: For he is free!

(The man gets to his feat before walking past the camera and out of the burned out Emporium. The camera turns and enters the room, there are shackles on the floor and walls which have been broken by force. On the wall the following is written in blood:

There were always three,
The host, the Prophet and Him
be afraid for He is finally free)

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:31 am

Cassius confronts Lex, getting right up into his face as he snarls into the microphone.

Cassius : What have you got to lose, Hart?

Cassius slowly looks Lex up and down then fixes him with a stare

Cassius : You’re right…. You have nothing left to lose.

Because you have already thrown away everything that made Lex Hart… Lex Hart. At least JJ Johnson stayed true to himself to the last breath, with the showmanship, and the spotlight hogging, and the lying and acting. But you Lex… you’re a shadow. You’re a shadow of the man who competed for Jessica’s affections. A shadow of the man who brought 6CW to its knees.

Cassius holds his hands up clawed, as if holding something

Cassius : I respected that man, Lex Hart. But now… that killer instinct… that ruthless streak…. It’s all gone AND WHY?

Guilt?

Don’t be pathetic, Hart. Don’t lower yourself to RJ or Johnson’s levels and lie to yourself and this 6WF audience. Because you say you’re not scared of me, but all this… this pandering to those you’ve held with such contempt in the past… coming out here a pathetic damn shadow of your former self, embarrassing yourself just like good old Uncle Bret does with his 90’s leather jacket and melted face… I see right through it Hart.

Cassius stares straight into Lex’s eyes. Zhi’s eyes flared with wild excitement. He nods at Lex.

Cassius : You’re not a changed man at all. People like you and I… we don’t change Lex. I can see right through that crap. You’d love nothing more than to revert to type and embellish your hangman’s reputation with the destruction of 6WF… wouldn’t you?

Cassius continues to stare at Lex, without a response

Cassius : But you’re resigned to the fact that that is an impossible task, even for the infamous company killer Lex Hart, because you know Lex… YOU KNOW that to kill this company, you would have to kill me, and you know damn well that you are incapable of that.

Cassius steps away from Lex Hart and turns his back on him, staring out into the crowd

Cassius : I AM 6WF, Hart. NOT JOHNSON……. ME!

Cassius holds his arms out wide to address the whole audience who are booing and jeering him in return

Cassius : These people are addicted to me, and no matter who leaves this company, even if you destroyed them all and I was the only one remaining, Lex, they would still be here, each and every night to get their hit of Cassius Zhi, TO SEE….THE BEST…. IN ANY WORLD!

Cassius spins back to face Lex, his face contorted with a malicious grin

Cassius : You know that to kill 6WF, you’d have to kill me Lex. And you know damn well you can’t. You know your limitations. You know from the whole Jessica situation that you can’t defeat me. She chose me, Lex! AND THESE PEOPLE WILL CHOOSE ME! EVERYONE IS ADDICTED…. TO ME!

Cassius nods frantically, his eyes beginning to dart around, not looking at Lex as he strokes the back of his head and paces the ring

Cassius : And you’ve resigned yourself to that fact Lex. Just like Johnson before you. You know you are irrelevant here. Insignificant. So you’ll just win over these fans with some empty gestures… sell a few pink t-shirts… make your money… then go join him at the pool, surrounded by your illusions of success, whilst I MAKE HISTORY! WHILST I END CAREERS! WHILST I WIN WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIPS!

WHILST I BECOME EVERYTHING JJ JOHNSON DELUDEDLY BELIEVED HE WAS!
WHILST I BECOME EVERYTHING YOU WISH YOU WERE!

Cassius smirks

Cassius : The best there is… the best there was… and the best there ever will be, Hart!

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cassius : THE BEST IN ANY WORLD!

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:34 pm

(Jerome Dubois is still in the ring and the boos ringing loud in the ears of the crowd. Jerome spins around, smirking at the reaction he has caused. His face drops immediately when the boos turn to cheers and he sees that TGA has entered at the top of the ramp. TGA has a mic in his hand and wastes no time in jogging down to the ring and getting in the face of Dubois.)

TGA: You want to see how it’s done properly? Now why don’t you all get on your feet, clap your hands and go absolutely bat-shit crazy if you want to see me knock this Captain of Culture King, known to most backstage simply as C.O.C.K, right out right now in this ring!

(The crowd jump up and start cheering, a chant of ‘T-G-A’ breaks out in a small section of the crowd and spreads until the entire crowd has joined in. TGA paces around the ring, beating his chest to try and egg on the crowd. Dubois just stands in the centre of the ring, sneering towards TGA.)

TGA: You see Jerome, this is how it feels to be appreciated. You may think all the boos is a sign that they fear you, but you’re wrong. Every time I hear some guy out hear getting booed like crazy I know it’s a sign. Kind of like the bat-signal if you think about it... It shines a great big massive light backstage that tells me that there’s some opulent guy out here that’s begging to get his ass kicked.

(The crowd cheer loudly again.)

TGA: You constantly whine on about how cultured, classy and charismatic you are, but these aren’t going to save you in the ring. They haven’t before and they sure as hell won’t save you on Saturday night! There’s a very good reason that punks like you weren’t on Lockdown before now- you weren’t good enough. A half decent run with a mid level belt and you think that every time you come back people will drop to their knees and worship you? Who do you think you are- TGA?

The reason you’ve been given the honour of sharing a ring with me this weekend is because the guys at the top are fed up of you already. You’ve been back a fortnight and already you’ve lost your appeal. I’ve already got my path clearly laid out; I was the first competitor in these ladder matches at Payback. Since then I’ve been patiently waiting for the big night, just mulling through the challenges that have been placed in front of me. Albeit I may have failed, but don’t let that fool anyone about my chances at Payback.

Where will you be at Payback? Will you be headlining the show and getting involved in a match that will be remembered for an age? Or will you be done after an hour or so after the PPV has begun, stuck backstage pretending to listen to Miss Jessica whine on about some thing or another. My guess would be that she’ll be bemoaning the fact she chose your coat tails to ride on. There are so many guys that she could have stuck herself on, so many more than you that will go on to great things in 2013.

It’s laughable that you consider my the sacrifice, when it’s clear that you’ve been put in front of me so that I can make amends for my mistakes last week. One more crushing victory to give me that little ego boost running up to Payback... One more crushing victory for Lockdown against Ascension... One more crushing victory to add to my highlight reel of 2012.

Merry Christmas Dubois and a happy New Year too.

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:02 pm

Scorpion can be seen backstage as he notices the camera he goes closer to it and picks up a microphone and begins to speak.

S: I may have been defeated last week and lost my spot at payback for a title but mark my words that i deserve to be up there and to prove I am the spotlight whatever match I am in at Payback will be the match to steal the show and the very dam reason people will be watching!

Scorpion begins to grin.

S: Ah yes and as for this I face the man known as Uryu Ishida who is now known as Kuinshi and further on in the nearby future will be known as Goku but anyway the man claims to demonstrate he has changed by beating me but the thing is he is the same man if the fool really wants to change, I have advice for him drop the whole Clarissa act, she does not want you, stop being so desperate and move fucking on you foolish man, you won’t achieve anything with her being on your side anyway because you see Kuinshi, I will destroy you when we go face to face once more ill do the job and finish what Max never could do even with him watching on commentary, ill show him to truly break a man you destroy him physically and mental and then Kunishi ill watch your world burn because you see I am tired and sick of the same old bullshit publicity stunt about how you love her Kunishi after all it was never a real relationship was it Kuinshi , it was just there to get yourself some publicity or was it Clarissra who planned this either way it was never real and its time you realize this and got on with your job!

Scorpion laughs sarcastically.

S: So you can bring your best Kuinshi but the fact is even your best won’t be good enough to beat me and you claimed before how I was the most untalented wrestler on the roster but we all the man you spoke of was yourself because how could an untalented wrestler such as myself become a 2 time hardcore champion and be the most successful wrestler to come from developmental and the thing is I never won that show because I was way too damn good for a C rate show.. sure you have won the tag titles but you see you never won them your partner did all you did was hide there and take the credit and that’s one of the reason why your best friend stole what was previously yours you could say but the thing is he was right too !
Scorpion looks towards the camera man before speaking.

S: Now get that piece of shit out of my face!

Scorpion walks past the camera man heads for his locker room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:48 pm

Logan is shown in his locker room as he applies his war paint

LK: This has to end.

Logan looks at his attire. The blue and red dragons on his legs shine in the light as he looks at himself in the mirror his face creases up as he growls to himself.

LK: Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Fuck that....

Logan walks over to his locker where he opens it to show his old Red wrestling pants.

LK: This is me..... THIS IS LOGAN KINCADE!

Logan grabs the red pants as the camera cuts to ringside.

RJ and Wire are shown as the show returns from an ad break.

RJ: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen, what a show it's been so far and it's only going to get better

MW: Yes indeed Arj up next we have....

The lights in the arena go out as the tron shows black and yellow warning tape roll across it and the warning sound out

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED...

Logan Kincade comes out in his old Red attire his face paint is more intricate than usual he seems focused but the rage is etched on his face. He grabs a microphone off Wire and rolls into the ring, his Hardcore title Wrapped around his waist as the crowd roundly boo him.

LK: Shut up! Now, you might be wondering why I am wearing this old stuff... well It's simple. I don't need to prove my superiority over my darling little brother any more. The facts speak for themselves.

RJ: Hmmm I suppose this IS positive step in the right direction...or confirmation that there is no coming back from his mental problems and the demons that have been tormenting him have finally won.

MW: Honestly do you hear yourself? It is embarrassing...

RJ: Shut up

Logan smirks at the crowd who are hurling abuse his way.

LK: I don't need to prove to anyone else that I am his better, not you people, not RJ....especially not Damien Andrews. I have proven I am the best wrestler in this company. I came out on top against 5 former world champions with ease last week. What more proof do you people need?

Crowd: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

LK: What? You need more proof? Well this week I will make an example out of Keith Leone. While I bettered 5 former champions he was losing to The Saint.............haha.... pathetic.

Well I will confound his misery when I beat him to progress to the Ladder Match at Payback. And my rise to the top of the mountain will be completed..... hahahaha I am unstoppable and there is NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT! HAHAHAHAHAHA HNNNNNNNNNN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

RJ: I bet there are a few in the back who would like to show Logan how wrong he is

MW: Are you crazy? He IS unstoppable! You saw it yourself. He beat the best last week. Who the hell can stop him now? Blue Dragon? no chance? Cassius? Logan beat him for his Hardcore title...he can not be beaten... and I for one am delighted for him, what a guy

RJ: You have a short memory

MW: No I know when I am wrong, and I was very wrong about him, he is the genuine article. Pure Class

Logan raises his Hardcore title high over his head drinking in the hatred from the crowd.

LK: You idiots think you know dominance? You know NOTHING.... wait and see what is coming....... it will blow......your.....minds...

Logan drops the mic and learns backwards over the top rope and flips out onto the mat. He grabs his Hardcore title and heads towards the curtain as fans at the ramp side shout in his face, Logan laughs hysterically in their faces....

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dubois Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:03 pm

As the fans continue to cheer as chants of T.G.A break, a grin emerges on Dubois face as he then begins to point to his "Amis" in the crowd again.

JD: T.G.A...You know what mon amis, I must give credit when credit is due. I must give you ze credit for being ze most disolussioned man in ze 6WF today...Who do I dink I am?! You should be asking yourself dat question, I mean last time I checked you lost your match last week and got exposed as ze "Past it" superstar dat you are! Me on ze other hand, I am on a winning roll! I came back to Lockdown last week, and didn't miss a single beat in dat ring as I took on 2 of 6WF toughest men. I showed ze world once again dat from day one since I stepped into zis company dat it doesn't matter how naturally athletically gifted you are, or how strong you are, or how technically superior you are...My intelligence...My knowledge....my education and culture, will always be my advantage over anyone in zis company...When I came back to ze 6WF it was to give an injection of Vitamin C....And I am not talking about dat Sunny Delight crap dat you stuff your mouth with every morning...I am talking about Culture...

*the arena erupts into a chorus of boo's.

JD: You see TGA, I am just like Napoleon, which to all you who don't know he is 5 times ze man dat Lord Nelson ever was!!

MW: That's true!

RJ: How can he insult our most heroic soldier!

JD: I am under-estimated and constantly put to ze side because people like you who play ze political game scam dere way to ze stop, I mon ami go about dings ze right way. I won't allow myself to degrade down to your low level! I don't make empty dreats of violence! I don't go running around dressed like some homeless person! What I do TGA is make promise dat mean someding...So in front of all of my fans and Amis, let me make one ding perfectly clear...Come Lockdown I will make you see mon ami dat you are past it...You are finished. Dat any ability you had in ze past dat took you to ze top is no longer dere...Not only dat mon amis but I am going to do it intelligently, and with class. You are a sacrifice given to me by management because no longer will zey stand to see people like you in zis company tarnishing ze name dat was established by me! I am ze man with my fans who love me dat will lead zis company into 2013....ANd all dat begins on Lockdown...

Come Lockdown "Captain Culture" is going to walk down to dat ring, make your head spin, and let ze world know dat Jerome Dubois is King! Form is temporary TGA, while class is permanent! Ze creme always rises to ze top! NOW come and give Dubois a pop!!!!!

Dubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:30 pm

*Kuinshi is walking past Scorpion as he laughs*

Kuin: You stupid bastard...

*Scorpion then turns around, looking down on Kuinshi whilst grinning sarcastically*

Kuin: You think I care about Clarissa? Are you stupid? Where have you been for the past month, on a merry cruise? She did what she did and I do not want to know her any more. I only want to make Max suffer for his recent actions. As for your threat to break me, I say here is your chance to try. I don't mind giving you a taster session right now, heck I am encouraging you to take a swing at me!

*Kuinshi smiles as he looks up at Scorpion*

Kuin: You think I just earned my European and Tag team by being there? You think me being in the hunt for the 6WF Title was because of circumstance? I earned my spot and I will do so again, it may take time but it will start with me beating you around the ring and pinning you in the middle of it. You think that just because Max is nearby will distract me? Not a chance. You have come on quite a bit since we last tangled in the ring, don't let it go to your head. You may be the most successful 6NG talent but you still have a long way to go. If you think you can take me out right here right now, bring it!

*Kuinshi smiles at Scorpion*

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:05 pm

S: My best chance, oh please enlighten me and stop getting ahead of yourself yeah sure you where in the hunt for the 6wf title but who cares you never stayed up there and its time you moved over you have been here far too long and you time is up, don’t you get it Kuinshi you will never and I mean never be a world champion now give up and leave this company, you have embarrassed yourself enough and it’s time for you and your big ego to be laid to rest for good because you see you could have had your shot and been a world champion had you have not left after being scarred and burnt alive, that was your time but now it’s over its time you left because you see Kuinshi you are nothing, you never where and never will be, all you are is this small tiny fragment of history that no one will ever remember.

Scorpion begins to grin before speaking once more.

S: As for taking you out right now I would rather not look like a coward and beat your ass in the ring on Saturday because unlike you Kuinshi I don't need cheap shots to beat someone, oh and as for the punch you gave me from a few months back, a 2 year old could of given a harder punch and its going to be fun breaking you Kunishi come Saturday.

Scorpion grins sarcastically and then walks off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:18 pm

(We cut backstage where Chaos is seen slumped in a corner, he has a distant look on his face as if he is lost in his own mind. He has blood trickling out of his mouth)

C: He is free, he is free, he is free.

(Chaos slams his fist down)

C: How can he have escaped from the prison I built for him. The colossus broke from his chains.

(Chaos coughs up some blood)

C: The prophecy that I held so close was a lie, or was it? The host, the prophet, the future. What if he is the future. No. No. NO! He can't be, I am the True Champion. The True Prophet. The Greatest Cruiserweight in the World.

How can he break free when my work is not complete. I protect these parasites from him for he will destroy everything.

EVERYTHING!

I will vanquish him back to his prison, I must. I must. I must.

(Chaos looks into the distance with a frenzied look on his face before collapsing forward)

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:34 pm

Lex smiles and starts to walk back and forth in the ring

LH: At the risk of sounding a bit panto - Oh no you're not!!!!!

Lex looks Zhi dead in the eye
LH: Best in the world , best there has ever been - Most delusional maybe

Really I think you're losing it. The great and almighty Cassius Zhi is going insane, not for the first time either if my memory serves me correct

Lex smiles

LH:Lets take a look at the evidence
First you say I'm a shadow of my former self, then you say I haven't changed

The best in any world??
Not on this planet you mean!!!

Lex stands toe to toe with Zhi
LH: Let's clear this up once and for all shall we??
I don't respect you , I don't like you and I sure as hell don't fear you

And let me make something perfectly clear
Lex cracks his neck

LH: My killer instinct, my ruthless streak.......

It hasn't gone any where!!!!!!

Lex drops the mic and backs out the ring never taking his eyes off Cassius.
Stepping through the ropes he smiles and mouths

LH: See you Saturday

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:39 pm

(Wizzard's 'I wish it could be Christmas everyday' is playing in the background of a shopping centre, people are rushing around carrying bags of shopping. There are Christmas trees everywhere. The camera cuts to the middle of the busy shopping centre as Crime Lord strides through the middle of the crowd, dressed in a grey suit, cigars in the top pocket.)

CL- Christmas...a time to be jolly, a time to be joyful, a time for giving...

(Crime Lord looks around him in disgust.)

CL- Bah...humbug.

(Crime Lord pushes a man who is rushing around with his young child over, a small grin appearing as the man slides on the smooth floor.)

CL- I'm not taking time off for Christmas, I'm not wasting my hard-earned money, my important time to get presents for people I couldn't care less about. I'm not going to be meeting the sick kids, or giving away 6WF presents. I'm going to be training, I'm going to be working, I'm going to be doing what I do best...beating people up.

(Crime Lord pushes open the doors of the shopping centre and continues walking down the street, as he pushes away people trying to get autographs. It's snowing.)

CL- I have been handed an easy route, an unnecessarily easy route back to the world title. The ladder world title matches are the opportunity for me to take my place back at the top...I should have never fallen from it, Cassius Zhi was a faux champion, JJ Johnson was a faux champion...I have and always have been the true champion and winning my fourth world title at this point is simply a formality.

(Crime Lord is still working down the street, looking into the camera as Christmas goes on all around him, Crime Lord uncaring.)

CL- Cobra is the first step of the ladder, beating Cobra on Lockdown will propel me into the world title match and leave him trying to dig himself out of the rubbish of 6WF, to put together the pieces of his rapidly falling apart 6WF career. I will show him how off the pace he is, how years of not wrestling in 6WF, beating nobodies all around the world has done nothing for him but made him rusty, made him cocky. He's back in the big leagues now, he's back in the dog eat dog world of 6WF and unfortunately for him he's up against the biggest damn dog there is.

Christmas will come early for me, having the pleasure of crushing Cobra, of leaving him with nothing and of taking my spot, my rightful, deserved spot in the world title ladder match is the sole Christmas cheer I will have this year. I'm not a child, I'm not pathetically sentimental as the rest of 6WF and this will be my advantage, it will be the reason why after the Christmas season I won't have the turkey and chocolate belly, I'll be fit as ever and more determined to get the real present...the world title!

(Crime Lord kicks over a nativity scene as the camera switches off.)

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:53 am

(The crowd start to boo Dubois again, but TGA hushes them with the raising of his hand.)

TGA: Hold up. You see JD, people have been berating me ever since I came back with the same rhetoric... You’re past it, no longer good enough, only here because of your reputation. Yet time after time since I’ve came back I’ve put so many people back in their place. I don’t mind too much the naive and ignorant that question my current ability, but only a moron questions my legacy.

6wF is the company that I have been with for years... 6wF is the company which saw me as their longest serving World Champion for years until Crime Lord dethroned me. More importantly, however, 6wF is the company that wanted me to come back every time that I have returned. When I return to the company it’s like a favoured relative coming to visit every Christmas. There’s a special kind of buzz going around and everyone wants to see you. Even those that don’t like can sometimes put aside their differences. But you... You are like that awkward, slightly senile relative who turns up year after year for just one day. It’s a day people dread because they cannot stand you. And every time you appear, people secretly wish it will be the last time they see you.

(A chant of ‘No more Dubois’ starts amongst the crowd and TGA smirks at Jerome.)

TGA: It doesn’t matter if you think I dress like a homeless guy.
It doesn’t matter that you think I’m classless.
It doesn’t matter that you think I only make empty threats.

The only thing that matters is Saturday night. The night we put your intelligence up against the sheer power and skill that I possess. That’ll be when we can finally decide who is whose sacrifice. But I can tell you now: This poorly dressed, uncivilised, empty threat making S.O.B is going to be kicking you black and blue across all four corners of this damn ring!

(Crowd pop.)

TGA: Whilst you preoccupy yourself with this whole charade I have only one aim. Everything I do is targeted towards becoming 6wF World Champion again. I may have struggled so far, but I am still at the top. You think I care who else is put in these ladder matches? Like hell I do! It doesn’t matter to me because I know that I could tear every one of those morons limb from limb and leave them begging for mercy.

You, Dubois, will see what I mean on Saturday night.

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:49 pm

Hidari Kenji and Dopant Zero RP
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene takes place backstage in a 6WF Arena. The camera zooms up to Team Japan's locker room as a knock is heard.....Seconds later the door opens revealing Hidari Kenji with the 6WF Japanese Championship Wrapped around his waist.)

Hidari- What the hell you losers want??

6WF Reporter- Uhh Hidari you know you have a match this week..it's a

(Hidari cuts the reporter off)

Hidari- STOP!

STOP!

STOP!

TALKING!

HIdari- I'm aware of my match I aware that I have to compete in yet another tag team match with Lukas Takeo a idiot and when I tell you idiot! A Giant who couldn't even live up to the hype and take down Vortex and The Fanatic last week!

(Hidari looks pissed)

Hidari- And you wanna know something I could give two shits less about this match and you wanna know something else I will be out there in just my track suit. I will not be in my wrestling attire because I am tired of dealing with poor excuse of men who can't even put big shoes on when they step into the ring!

6WF Reporter- Well what are your thoughts on your opponents and Max Adamson and Logan Kincade and his words

Hidari- Logan Kincade is the least of my worries! I could care less about a man who's beneath my caliber as a Champion! But anytime Logan Kincade wants to lose that Hardcore Championship. I'll be happy to take and corrupt that belt as well. He maybe the longest reigning Hardcore Champion! But I've been 6WF European Champion for...come inside

(The 6WF Reporter and Camera Man walks inside to see a chart of Former European Champions including Hidari's name)

River Ace 144
Marshall Murdoch 141
The Saint 134
Clarke James 132 20th
Chaos 125 17th
Max Adamson 122 7th
Trevor Swann 105 21st
Abe Abercorn 100 4th
Enforcer 83 16th
Hidari Kenji 82 22nd
Cobra 78 10th
La Pulga Loco 75 15th
Snake Eyes 61 6th
Acer 58 1st
Chris Patricks 57 14th
Xeres 54 9th
Hooligan 54 8th
Max Adamson 53 13th
Cobra 47 10th
Hidari Kenji 33 22nd
Uryu 31 5th
Hero 29 11th
Real Dude 12 2nd

Hidari- 82 Days as of today thats if today's will be the so called end of the world. Do I believe that hell to the no! Hidari still gotta win the 6WF World Heavyweight Championship and take that sh!t back to Japan!

Hidari- I am now the 10th longest 6WF Japanese Champion in existence! A day behind the Enforcer and Guess what on Sunday December 23rd 2 days before Christmas I will top the Enforcer and move straight into 9th place on that list!

Hidari- Geoff Steel I use to have a vendetta against that man! I put that man on the shelve back in 6CW. And now it seems our paths has cross again! Mr. Kenty don't make me laugh he believes his lives up to he expectations of running this company as the Second Rated Champion!!!???

Hidari- To all you losers and jokes I'm running this joint! Face me 1 on 1 then we'll see. As of now stay in your lane kids

Hidari- Max Adamson........he doesn't even know how I feel about him..but I'll leave my thoughts later next week. Expect a Amazing Team Japan Christmas Week!

6WF Reporter- Dopant Zero any thoughts on your upcoming matches??

Kenzaki- Let's see if Zach Corchia & Johnny Goldman can live up to their rights to challenge us for the Tag Team Titles....

Tsukasa- I don't have no words you wanna know why.....

(Tsukasa looks blank)

Tsukasa- GET THE HELL OUT!

(Hidari pushes the reporter out and slams the door as the scene fades to black)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Dubois Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:30 pm

As the crowd continue to chant "No More Dubois" a frustrated Dubois backs away from TGA and begins to look at him.

JD: First of all let me make one ding perfectly clear! Zese people don't not despise me, dey love me. Dey cheers zere Captain Culture on to glory each and everytime I make my way out here! \ Dey see me as a symbol of hope for ze 6WF in 2013. Ze only reason dere are chanting zis is because dey are mindless sheep who are unable to dink for zemselves! And secondly Who are you trying to kid? Hein? I mean sure you are speaking up a tough game, how you are going to do zis and dat....

*Dubois then begins to walk around TGA

But it seems to me dat while you are saying dose words, you don't necessarily believe dem...When I stare into your eyes, for ze first time in my life after ze numerous times we have faced each other, I see doubt in your eyes. You are trying to pump yourself up by using ze crowd and proclaiming ridiculous outcomes, because you don't have zat "It" factor you normally would...You lack zat "je ne sais quoi" dat made you one of ze best back in ze day...

But dat it...Back in ze day...You are ze equivalent of ze yoke dat is Ricky Hatton...a mistakes dat didn't know when to call it a day...Who tried to recover his former glory just because he is too weak to accept dat he is and was nodding more dan ordinary! He ended up just making a fool of himself, and come Lockdown you will do ze same mistake he did. Picked an opponent who he saw as ordinary but who will at ze end of ze day show dat he just one heartbeat ahead of every move you make!

MW: Just call it a day TGA!

RJ: He is a former 6WF Champion how can you say that!

JD: And sure you were one of ze longest reigning 6WF champions but no one remembers second best...I AM ze longest reigning Internet Champion in 6WF history! I am in ze history books down as one of ze greats! I don't need to be a multiple time champion because when I am, I make an example out of anyone who dares to face and I show dem exactly why I am a Phenomene, and make no mistake TGA I see you as an obstacle to ze way to ze top...An obstacle dat I will run down and put down for good. Which is why I see you as a sacrifice TGA...You seem to be unwilling to accept your weaknesses, and unable to face reality. And ze reality is dat dere will only be one winner, and dat man will be me...

Dubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:32 pm

Johnny Goldman is shown backstage with Jack Reynolds.

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen I am joined at this time by Johnny Goldman

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

Goldman is stood wearing his 'ALL THAT GLITTERS..' Shirt and jeans.

JR: Johnny last week you teamed with Zach Corchia to face the Gods of Rome.

JG: Hey Jacky, yeah me and Zach showed exactly how tough us former CWA/6CW superstars really are! And I can tell you right now, Dopant Zero can cheap shot and back stab all they want. They can trash talk use until their lungs explode, they know, we know AND THE GOLDEN ARMY KNOWS!

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEAH! GOLDMAN! GOLDMAN! GOLDMAN!

JG: That me and Zach are gonna whip their asses from one side of the arena to the other on Lockdown.

JR: That leads to my second question, How are you and Zach feeling about the buzz surrounding you after your impressive display last week. The fans seem to be on your sides.

JG: Obviously we do our best for the fans, they make us what we are. As far as there being any buzz surrounding us, That's for others to worry about. We just go out there and do what we do best..... Beat the hell out of people and entertain the Golden Army....

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

JR: I see.. and finally, any words for your opponents this week, Dopant Zero are a very formidable team they will be a tough test for you and Zach.

JG: I agree Jacky, see these guys have been ruling the roost around here a bit. They have a mean streak about them, a mean streak I wouldn't mind knocking out of their mother lovin' mouths!

Crowd: YEEEEEAAHHHH.....

JG: ....See there is a new team in town. And this team doesn't lay down for nobody, so Kenzaki Nogami.....Tsukasa Yagurama.... My name is Johnny Goldman, my partners name is Zach Corchia. We are here for the tag team titles. We will beat whoever is put in front of us and we will do it in style...you know why that is Jacky boy?

JR: I think I do...

JG: It's because....ALL THAT GLITTERS!

Crowd: IS GOLDMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!

JG: Simple as that.

Goldman walks away as Jack Reynolds turns to the camera.

JR: There you have it ladies and gentlemen, Johnny Goldman says him and his partner are ready for the match against Dopant Zero, and if last weeks showing is anything to go by, then who is to say they aren't back to you at ring side.

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:00 am

*In the arena the camera slowly pans across the fans before settling on RJ and Michael Wire quietly talking to each other. The lights in the arena start to dim as the intro "I Fought the law" starts to play*

*As the lyrics to the song start the Titantron flashes into life and the words Cameron Faith flash on the screen in orange lettering at the same time as Nay steps out onto the stage holding a bottle to a huge ovation from the crowd.*

RJ: IT'S NAY!!!!

MW: Well that's depressing.

*Nay steps forward to the top of the ramp and takes a swig from the bottle before looking to the ceiling, but instead of spraying the liquid he ends up dribbling it down his chin.*

MW: What a moron

*Nay makes his way down to the ring tagging the fans with one hand while using his shirt to wipe his blushing face. He slides not the ring leaving his shirt on the outside and catches the mic thrown towards him before waiting for the crowd to quieten*

Nay: Firstly I would like to clear up any confusion about what I should be called these day. I will be Cameron Faith but i doesn't matter to me whether you call me Nay or Cameron.

*Nay turns to the announce table and stares at Michael Wire who is drinking a cup of coffee*

Nay: To be honest you can call me what the hell you like, because once payback goes off air we will all be calling me champ!!!!

*The crowd erupt at this announcement as Michael Wire spits his coffee back out in shock. Nay turns away in disgust from the announce table mumbling the words f****** show off before pacing back and forward in the ring*

Nay: I realise that is quite a statement to make but last week I was stood backstage when one man really struck a chord with me. He showed me that if I want to be someone in this company I can't worry about the past. So thank you......

* RJ starts to grin uncontrollably as he starts to stand*

Nay: HERO!!!!!!!!!!

*The crowd gasp as RJ sheepishly pretends to stretch before sitting back down to a giggling Michael Wire*

Nay: That's right, you see Hero bought a ticket, sat right there between you all stroking his hall of fame ring and not one person recognised him. He insulted half the roster and not one person gave a s***.

He wants to know why he should care who I am, that would be because I am stood right here while he has to pay to get into the building.

You talk about about becoming the anti Hero, the only thing anti about this comeback is the climax, but I guess that's why you're called the 10 second man.

And before you charge out here with your 8 world championships. Thats the same as claiming to be a league champion while WWII was talking the place, the opposition was full of the elderly, infirm and cowardly. Nothing to shout about.

Which reminds me, hi Mike.

But I digress because you ain't even on my level, so I am going to let our resident Rastafarian send you back to whatever retirement home you decided break out of.

*Nay stops pacing and stands back in the middle of the ring and regains his focus*

Nay: Don't get me wrong I am not underestimating my old buddy Blue this week but i do not know if i will get another chance to prove i have what it takes at this level. I don't plan on letting this one slip.

Mike Hill may have took it upon himself to reveal my past but I will determine my future. The time has come for Cameron Faith to step out of the shadow created by Nay Bother.

2012 was the rise of Nay, 2013 will be the year of Cameron Faith.

* Nay drops the mic and runs over to the corner jumping onto the second rope and raising his hand as the fans cheer*

RJ: Wow, we have seen this young man slowly grow in confidence and it looks like he is now starting to Have some belief in his own ability with that statement of intent Michael.

MW: I will wear a dress if he ever holds championship gold RJ, once a bottler always a bottler.

RJ: I don't know Michael, if he brings his best every week I think he can make it.

*The show goes to adverts*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down