6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Those Who Never Promo and Watford's Promotion Party!

+21
Hero
Twisty
Kuinshi
Teej
Marky
Paul Mac
DT
Lee
BD
Mat
Nay
kentyf1
Crimey
Saint
Olly
Marsh
Finlay
Dicey
CJ
Electric Demon
6WF Admin
25 posters

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Those Who Never Promo and Watford's Promotion Party! - Page 22 Empty Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Those Who Never Promo and Watford's Promotion Party!

Post by 6WF Admin Thu May 30, 2013 10:26 am

First topic message reminder :

DEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Last edited by Rich on Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:48 am; edited 2 times in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Those Who Never Promo and Watford's Promotion Party! - Page 22 Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Those Who Never Promo and Watford's Promotion Party!

Post by Saint Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:07 pm

Olly wrote:

We've got a chance, a genuine chance of winning this. Finn for Bresnan, Swann for Tredwell would be my changes for the next game, injuries permitting. Bresnan did well, but Finn is ranked 3rd in the world for a reason. He'll destroy Sri Lanka

Shame our batting order is mince!

Saint

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Those Who Never Promo and Watford's Promotion Party! - Page 22 Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Those Who Never Promo and Watford's Promotion Party!

Post by Olly Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:40 pm

Sainty wrote:
Olly wrote:

We've got a chance, a genuine chance of winning this. Finn for Bresnan, Swann for Tredwell would be my changes for the next game, injuries permitting. Bresnan did well, but Finn is ranked 3rd in the world for a reason. He'll destroy Sri Lanka

Shame our batting order is mince!

We do miss KP, but it's not too bad. The Top 3 pretty much guarantee we'll get over 250 which is defendable as shown against the Aussies. If Buttler/Morgan come off it goes over 300

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy T Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:58 pm

promo is up

Amy T

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:15 am

Morning all....I had hoped CM Funk had died a death. But it seems he is alive and well.

Pity

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:50 am

You can kill George Clinton
You can kill Bootsy
You can kick CM Funk in the jaw...
But you can never kill the funk baby.
Not whilst I got my sunglasses ON!

Morning all!

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:55 am

I am going to promo this evening. Thinking of doing a direct aftermath of Friday's show, with Vortex helping Oko to the backstage area.

That's all I got at the moment Laugh

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:05 am

Laugh

Great promo from Steel, loved the line;

Spoiler:

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:25 am

So....

That woman throwing eggs on BGT seemed to be having a laugh.
Best act of the series that.
(I've watched none of it - that's the only act I've seen, online this morning - so I'm guessing. But my instincts tell me my guess is probably accurate!)

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:27 am

It is a wicked looking card but there are some notable absentees. So I am expecting a lot of run-ins and interference.

As for the egg woman, I missed the throw. Did anyone notice how sunburnt Amanda looked?

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:30 am

It's a wicked card. Don't forget there are two "pick you poison" positions to be filled too

I've decided what I'm going to promo about...

Probably do it tomorrow.

No - I've literally seen the egg bit and that's it.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:34 am

The pick your poison contestants are Rasta and Zheng.

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:37 am

I thought it might be Vortex and Oko as they are commentating the match before. A little friction developing if one wins and the other doesn't. Especially as Mat had RJ mention about Vortex's state of mind.

That said.......Rasta and Zheng DO have more of a chance Laugh

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:42 am

Rich wrote:The pick your poison contestants are Rasta and Zheng.

Hmmm.... not what I was expecting.

That can only mean that *Announcement on the New Intermim General Manager

= CM FUNK! Cool

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:44 am

I know who it is. I know who it is. I know who it is.

Na na na naaaaaa na!

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:52 am

Just waiting for Bull to bite..........

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:59 am

New Trash Talk soon?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:00 am

I would but i am not a red.

Shall we see how long we can go before its changed? Page 30?

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:01 am

The old Trash Talk roulette game.

Which comment becomes the new header when it is automatically rolled forward?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:07 am

CM Funk & Emma > Adamson and Clarissa

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:07 am

What a match that would be!

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:14 am

If Logan faced CM Funk and tried Blind Justice, would it only mean he takes his sunglasses off?

Maybe CM Funk has the same kind of eyes as Riddick (Vin Diesel not Soloman)

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:15 am

Maybe...

So just you and I today then is it?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:23 am

Seems that way. How do you think our promos went down last week? I enjoyed it and it is good that Rich gave Walker more of a voice.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:34 am

I really enjoyed them.
Seemed to go down well - a few people commented.
You gave a good account - a nice challenge for me.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:39 am

Well that is something then. I enjoy back and forths and haven't had one for ages as my opponents have been busy over the past few weeks. And now I am commentating Laugh

That's ok though. With Leone and Marshall now as a (volatile) unit, Vinnie and Johnny might just be the glue that sticks them together. I don't think there is a lot of trust in that 4 some.

That said.....I think Steel and Zhi might come to blows soon. I don't buy Cassius is just going to sit back and allow Geoff to go for the 6WF title unchallenged. And I also think Zhi isn't that interested in TAW title either as he is so linked with 6WF.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:48 am

Cassius prefers the TAW Title - it's the title that is most synonymous with him. He only held the 6WF for that brief period between Destiny and BIF.

I'm not sure he's in it for the title. I'm not sure what he's in it for. I think its finally dawned on him, after being betrayed by his only true ally, that all his rhetoric about 6WF's morally reprehensible culture is actually reality - and now he is going to punish its' bloodlust. I think he's the only one who knows what he was going to do to Walker when he thought he was responsible for the bear, and now he identifies with him as someone who could have been innocently crushed by the 6WF machine... at his own hands. I think that affected Cassius.

But we'll see. I have had no input into reasons/motives/future etc. I'm going along for the ride on this one, and loving it.

Can't see any splits in the Re-Genesis camp for a while yet though.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22