6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Those Who Never Promo and Watford's Promotion Party!

+21
Hero
Twisty
Kuinshi
Teej
Marky
Paul Mac
DT
Lee
BD
Mat
Nay
kentyf1
Crimey
Saint
Olly
Marsh
Finlay
Dicey
CJ
Electric Demon
6WF Admin
25 posters

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Those Who Never Promo and Watford's Promotion Party! - Page 21 Empty Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Those Who Never Promo and Watford's Promotion Party!

Post by 6WF Admin Thu May 30, 2013 10:26 am

First topic message reminder :

DEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Last edited by Rich on Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:48 am; edited 2 times in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Those Who Never Promo and Watford's Promotion Party! - Page 21 Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Those Who Never Promo and Watford's Promotion Party!

Post by Marky Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:34 pm

Electric Demon wrote:I'm shitting writing Adamson's commentary this afternoon

You did a great job Very Happy

Marky

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Those Who Never Promo and Watford's Promotion Party! - Page 21 Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Those Who Never Promo and Watford's Promotion Party!

Post by Marky Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:38 pm

Twisty wrote:Question for you guys, based on the character sheets.

Is it too late for some of you old timers to create a new character, because of the history around your existing ones. Or is this something you may like to do at some point?

For me, i'm done with new characters. Have already created a dozen others at least then still end up as Max Adamson.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 pm

You sure you don't wanna try something new?????

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:21 pm

I have had many characters but none have had the success of Scorpion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:24 pm

Twisty wrote:Question for you guys, based on the character sheets.

Is it too late for some of you old timers to create a new character, because of the history around your existing ones. Or is this something you may like to do at some point?

It could be done, maybe. I don't think I'd like the idea of taking part in 6WF without The Saint, though.

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:55 pm

Hey hey, Great show. I have my ideas for what will happen with the FFTR but there are so many ways it could go.

how we doing folks?

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:03 pm

Marky wrote:
Electric Demon wrote:I'm shitting writing Adamson's commentary this afternoon

You did a great job Very Happy

Cheers mate!

All good here cheers Lee

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:06 pm

good man. Getting my doodle on at the mo with an ice cold can of coke. lovely stuff.

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:07 pm

Sweet.

I'm watching the cricket and cooking some pasta

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:13 pm

Cry me a river

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:15 pm

scratch

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:17 pm

You don't have to say, what you did,
I already know, I found out from him

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:32 pm

Bull,

If I ever catch you singing Justin Timberlake on here again then Scorpion will walk out to Barbie Girl for 1 year.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:35 pm

Why?

Mat likes that song as well, just expressing my feelings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:50 pm

I got in from my night out at 10 am. I'm struggling a little today!

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:35 pm

Geoff you up for a little back n forth hot action?

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:52 pm

New topic up....FINISH HIM!

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Woo!

I checked out 606v2, they were 58,000ish with a value of around £3k. Which is impressive, but not as impressive as Not606 which was inside the top 3,000 and had an estimated value of £30k and JA606 which was top 6,000 with an estimated value of £20k.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:07 am

£285 knicker! Sweet!

Hope Vince McMahon doesn't see that. It's a Geoff steal.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:12 am

Split between every member!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:15 am

You can donate it too the Bull charity.

"Cry Me A River"

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:17 am

OK - so here's a question.

If Vince McMahon called today, and offered you £285 to shut up shop immediately, and transfer all character IP to him... would you?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:26 am

I have the rights to my character im afraid it would be a no lol

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:00 am

Given that your character is ripped off from CM Punk, The Rock, Stone Cold, Randy Orton and Y2J I'd think twice about that statement, Bull.

Demon, I'd look Vinnie Mac straight in the eye, turn my head sideways and put my sunglasses ON!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:13 am

Oooo those figures have to hurt the world domination brigade. I think we could add another 100 to that with all the publicity we have made for Emma, sunglasses and the fight against AIDDS.

Since posting that finishers topic, I have spent most the morning looking at mortal combat fatalities on YouTube Laugh

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:30 am

Electric Demon wrote:OK - so here's a question.

If Vince McMahon called today, and offered you £285 to shut up shop immediately, and transfer all character IP to him... would you?

I would demand that lead writer of Raw job thats available and get paid £70k a year

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:36 am

Kuinshi wrote:
Electric Demon wrote:OK - so here's a question.

I would demand that lead writer of Raw job thats available and get paid £70k a year

Well you did train them all in the first place, so it's only natural.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:54 am

Rich wrote:Given that your character is ripped off from CM Punk, The Rock, Stone Cold, Randy Orton and Y2J I'd think twice about that statement, Bull.

Demon, I'd look Vinnie Mac straight in the eye, turn my head sideways and put my sunglasses ON!

Actually he is not anymore as ive been going down a different path

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy T Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:56 am

Facepalm

Morning everyone

Amy T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:57 am

I withdraw comment before it was edited lol, i overreacted

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:51 pm

I'm getting far too into the cricket man, and it's not even the Ashes yet!

Aims you up for a bit of back and forth over the coming week and a bit?

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:54 pm

Been watching cricket all weekend too Olster.

It's been good.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:58 pm

We've got the Aussies in our back pocket.

Ashes is pretty much already in the bag

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:12 pm

Piece of piss yesterday.
Warney was slagging off England's batting all morning, then they had no answer! It was sunglasses ON all afternoon.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:15 pm

I know the pillock didn't know what he was on about! The top order set up the platform, unfortunately the middle order didn't come off this time, but because they set it up, we still get a respectable score! Conservative approach maybe, but it's gonna be the most successful.

Their batting is so weak though. Won't be the only time this summer we knock them over for a low score I bet

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:17 pm

There's a 15 year old playing for Yorkshire this afternoon! Makes me feel well old

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy T Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:51 pm

I can try olly

Amy T

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:36 pm

Punter will be back for the Aussies. They are that desperate!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:30 pm

What a match.
Never thought Sri Lanka had a shout in that one.
Unlucky

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:35 pm

As an England supporter watching the batting displays from those two sides, I'm fairly confident that we can beat them

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:42 pm

Definitely.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:44 pm

Think the next match is during work hours - drat.
You'll have to keep me update Ol

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:50 pm

Just put one up to get the ball rolling Geoff. Not gonna be able to reply tonight if you get one up. Maybe tomoro. Got a lot of doodles need doodling and they aren't gonna doodle themselves

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoff Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:57 pm

cool mate im going to get a promo up now so just when you have chance mate

Geoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:01 pm

Electric Demon wrote:Think the next match is during work hours - drat.
You'll have to keep me update Ol

I'll be at school! I go back this week Shocked

We've got a chance, a genuine chance of winning this. Finn for Bresnan, Swann for Tredwell would be my changes for the next game, injuries permitting. Bresnan did well, but Finn is ranked 3rd in the world for a reason. He'll destroy Sri Lanka

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy T Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:03 pm

im doing nothing this coming week so will probs be watching it, if I am I will keep you updated ED

Amy T

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:09 pm

Nice one aims,

I don't know anything about cricket, so id go with the same team and see what happens Cool

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:10 pm

Finn 3rd in the world!?!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:21 pm

In ODI cricket he is! Behind Ajmal and Narine.

Can go for a few, but more often than not he'll pick up wickets, bloody good bowler

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy T Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:07 pm

Pissed off

Amy T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next