6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Those Who Never Promo and Watford's Promotion Party!

+21
Hero
Twisty
Kuinshi
Teej
Marky
Paul Mac
DT
Lee
BD
Mat
Nay
kentyf1
Crimey
Saint
Olly
Marsh
Finlay
Dicey
CJ
Electric Demon
6WF Admin
25 posters

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Those Who Never Promo and Watford's Promotion Party! Empty Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Those Who Never Promo and Watford's Promotion Party!

Post by 6WF Admin Thu May 30, 2013 10:26 am

DEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Last edited by Rich on Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:48 am; edited 2 times in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Those Who Never Promo and Watford's Promotion Party! Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Those Who Never Promo and Watford's Promotion Party!

Post by Electric Demon Thu May 30, 2013 10:28 am

Lanyard

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Those Who Never Promo and Watford's Promotion Party! Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Those Who Never Promo and Watford's Promotion Party!

Post by 6WF Admin Thu May 30, 2013 10:43 am

What??

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Thu May 30, 2013 12:11 pm

Aloha

CJ

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu May 30, 2013 12:29 pm

JACK!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu May 30, 2013 12:30 pm

You 'eard

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu May 30, 2013 12:35 pm

Knots Landing.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Thu May 30, 2013 12:49 pm

RICH!

What's up guys?

CJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Thu May 30, 2013 1:17 pm

Good afternoon fellows

Its a glorious day over here pity I had to come into work after having the morning off ah well
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Thu May 30, 2013 1:30 pm

It's so dull over here, then again it's forcing me to revise.

CJ

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu May 30, 2013 1:34 pm

Always funny reading the media tear England apart after a bad game.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu May 30, 2013 1:37 pm

Who knew you need to buy big stamps for A4 letters?
Since when was that a rule?
How can I possibly not know that?
I didn't even know there WERE big stamps!!

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Thu May 30, 2013 1:38 pm

Rich wrote:Always funny reading the media tear England apart after a bad game.

To be fair they give it a good go when England Rugby play well though, the media in general just seem to detest England international sports teams.

Where can you purchase said big stamps from ED?

CJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Finlay Thu May 30, 2013 1:42 pm

England weren't let have a good game by the glorious Coleman, McCarthy and Walters

Finlay

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu May 30, 2013 1:43 pm

It's a really shit and pointless friendly, and Brazil will be no different. Is anyone going to bother staying up until Midnight? Can't see it myself.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu May 30, 2013 1:43 pm

Just the shops. I did today

I sent a letter two weeks ago and it got lost. So I was going to send a replacement today and my wife stopped me putting a small stamp on it. She said "don't you think you should be putting a big stamp on that?". I looked at her like she was completely mental. But she was right!!

And this isn't a new thing. It's been like this for about 5 years apparently!

I feel like I've been in a postage coma

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu May 30, 2013 1:44 pm

How long have you been married?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu May 30, 2013 1:50 pm

Almost 3 years
Admittedly I've never sent an a4 sized letter in that time
I probably haven't sent a letter

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm

Rich wrote:It's a really shit and pointless friendly, and Brazil will be no different. Is anyone going to bother staying up until Midnight? Can't see it myself.

It is a stupid friendly!
The season is OVER.
Let them go on holiday

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Finlay Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm

Jesus ye English really rate the Irish team

Finlay

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu May 30, 2013 2:08 pm

Electric Demon wrote:Almost 3 years
Admittedly I've never sent an a4 sized letter in that time
I probably haven't sent a letter

I don't think i could ever forgive Mrs B for hiding something like that for 3 years.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu May 30, 2013 2:10 pm

OK, so on a similar note to yesterday., who would make your ultimate international team - out of those you have seen play, for your country?

Here is mine;

GK - Neville Southall
LB - Mark Pembridge
CB - Chris Coleman
CB - Ashley Williams
RB - Mark Delaney
LM - Gareth Bale
CM - Robbie Savage
CM - Gary Speed
RM - Craig Bellamy
ST - Rob Earnshaw
ST - Mark Hughes

Last edited by Electric Demon on Thu May 30, 2013 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Finlay Thu May 30, 2013 2:14 pm

GK- Shay Given
RB- Steve Finnan
CB- Richard Dunne
CB- John O' Shea
LB- Ian Harte
RM- Damien Duff
LM- Stephen Hunt
CM- Matt Holland
CM- James McCarthy
CF-Robbie Keane
CF- Kevin Doyle

Had to leave Roy out over 02, put McCarthy is simply because he is the most talented Irish International we've had imo, will be a big player in the Premiership for the next decade

Finlay

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Thu May 30, 2013 2:17 pm

Surprised Giggs isn't in there Demon

GK - Joe Hart
RB - Gary Neville
CB - John Terry
CB - Sol Campbell
LB - Ashley Cole
CDM - Owen Hargreaves
CM - Frank Lampard
CM - Paul Scholes
CAM - Joe Cole
S - Michael Owen
S - Alan Shearer

Last edited by Marsh on Thu May 30, 2013 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot about Scholes)

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu May 30, 2013 2:18 pm

Marsh wrote:Surprised Giggs isn't in there Demon

I don't pick shirkers

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu May 30, 2013 2:19 pm

Hargeaves?
No Scholes?
No McMananman?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu May 30, 2013 2:22 pm

GERRARD OUT????

My word

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Thu May 30, 2013 2:26 pm

Rich wrote:Hargeaves?
No Scholes?
No McMananman?
Hargreaves was brilliant in the 2006 world cup, only player that turned up, and fits in as DM as I couldn't think of any wingers who were good enough for long enough

Forgot about Scholes, and never really saw McManaman play

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Thu May 30, 2013 2:27 pm

Electric Demon wrote:GERRARD OUT????

My word
Prefer Fat Frank

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu May 30, 2013 2:29 pm

I thought you'd hate McManaman after he broke that french fella's leg..

Not that french one, the other one...
Not that one, the other one...
Not that one...
Or that one...
No, not that one...
A different one...
No, one of the other ones...
That's him.
No not that one, behind that group of them there...
Yeah, that one!

Oh.. you meant Steve.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu May 30, 2013 2:40 pm

Did people read Linekar's comments? What a tosser. Of course two banks of four works. Did he not watch Bayern rape European football this season?!

Our problem is we pick players who are out of form and dont play much, then we wonder why they look rusty. The example being The Ox last night

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu May 30, 2013 2:41 pm

No - the problem is scheduling a friendly when the season is finished

People shouldn't have any problem with the way the team have been performing in real football games of late. I think have been good.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu May 30, 2013 2:48 pm

The ROI game should've been treated like a 'B' International.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu May 30, 2013 2:51 pm

Was it better or worse than the Watford v Palace playoff final?
Boy Wembley has been treated to some stinkers this week.
Who the hell would join that Club Wembley shapazz?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu May 30, 2013 2:51 pm

We're in trouble of not getting out of our group for sure. Poland at home and Ukraine away I think our are next fixtures where we need 6 points. Tough games.

I agree Rich. What harm would be done giving say a Rickie Lambert a game last night to see what offers.

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu May 30, 2013 2:55 pm

Poppycock!

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu May 30, 2013 2:59 pm

Oooh - Marca are saying Suarez has signed for Madrid

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu May 30, 2013 2:59 pm

Exactly, Olly.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Finlay Thu May 30, 2013 3:03 pm

Rich wrote:The ROI game should've been treated like a 'B' International.

Don't make me take you to the floor bitch, when was the last time the "mighty" Three Lions bet us ? How many did Ibra score against ye 4 ? Paul Green man marked him for us in Stockholm and he didn't get a sniff #COYBIG

Finlay

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu May 30, 2013 3:04 pm

Saw that Demon, what with the quotes he said on Uruguayan radio yesterday, seems old Luis has had enough of England!

Wonder how Brendo will cope

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu May 30, 2013 3:06 pm

Finners what does Hoolahan have to do to get some gametime?!?! Fucking Jeff Hendrick and Conor Sammon came on ahead of him for gods sake. They aint fit to tie his laces

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu May 30, 2013 3:06 pm

Olly wrote:Saw that Demon, what with the quotes he said on Uruguayan radio yesterday, seems old Luis has had enough of England!

Wonder how Brendo will cope

Hope he doesn't see the most logical conclusion and come looking at Troy

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu May 30, 2013 3:08 pm

Finlay wrote:
Rich wrote:The ROI game should've been treated like a 'B' International.

Don't make me take you to the floor bitch, when was the last time the "mighty" Three Lions bet us ? How many did Ibra score against ye 4 ? Paul Green man marked him for us in Stockholm and he didn't get a sniff #COYBIG

We kicked fuck out of you in 1995.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Finlay Thu May 30, 2013 3:10 pm

Wes is a good player but he doesn't suit the Trap system where hard work beats talent 100% of the time, Trap would rather a team of Walters and Sammons than a team of Hoolahans and say Andy Reids and although a lot of Irish fans moan about it I'd tend to agree.

We kicked the Fuck out of ye from 1918 to 1921, so scared ye left the country with ye're tail between ye're legs Smile

Finlay

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Thu May 30, 2013 3:11 pm

That Club Wembley lark irritates me big time! Granted, people pay for the right to sit there, but the tickets should be made available for others, disgraceful to see THAT many empty seats.

Last night's game shouldn't have happened, like having a friendly before the start of the new season shouldn't. Farcical.

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Thu May 30, 2013 3:17 pm

I bet you An Garda Siochana will tell you different
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu May 30, 2013 3:20 pm

Finlay wrote:Wes is a good player but he doesn't suit the Trap system where hard work beats talent 100% of the time, Trap would rather a team of Walters and Sammons than a team of Hoolahans and say Andy Reids and although a lot of Irish fans moan about it I'd tend to agree.

Wes works very hard also. He may not be physically strong but he puts a huge shift in. I'm fairly sure he'd be near the top of the Norwich ground covered per game stats thingy

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu May 30, 2013 3:21 pm

What ever happened to John Joe O Toole?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu May 30, 2013 3:22 pm

Dicey wrote:

I don't watch RTE.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Thu May 30, 2013 3:23 pm

Rich wrote:
Dicey wrote:

I don't watch RTE.

Nobody watches RTE
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next