6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Putting Your Sunglasses..........................ON!!!!!

+21
BD
6WF Prime Minister
Saint
Nay
kentyf1
Paul Mac
Kuinshi
Finlay
Marky
Dicey
Lee
Geoff
Toozey
JJ Johnson
Crimey
Olly
Amy T
Twisty
Marsh
Electric Demon
6WF Admin
25 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Putting Your Sunglasses..........................ON!!!!! Empty Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Putting Your Sunglasses..........................ON!!!!!

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:47 am

#CMfunk

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Putting Your Sunglasses..........................ON!!!!! Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Putting Your Sunglasses..........................ON!!!!!

Post by Electric Demon Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:57 am

I got my sunglasses ON!
You got your sunglasses on?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Putting Your Sunglasses..........................ON!!!!! Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Putting Your Sunglasses..........................ON!!!!!

Post by Marsh Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:06 am

Its a bit cloudy round here, so I've taken my sunglasses OFF!

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:08 am

Cassius prefers the TAW Title - it's the title that is most synonymous with him. He only held the 6WF for that brief period between Destiny and BIF.

I'm not sure he's in it for the title. I'm not sure what he's in it for. I think its finally dawned on him, after being betrayed by his only true ally, that all his rhetoric about 6WF's morally reprehensible culture is actually reality - and now he is going to punish its' bloodlust. I think he's the only one who knows what he was going to do to Walker when he thought he was responsible for the bear, and now he identifies with him as someone who could have been innocently crushed by the 6WF machine... at his own hands. I think that affected Cassius.

But we'll see. I have had no input into reasons/motives/future etc. I'm going along for the ride on this one, and loving it.

Can't see any splits in the Re-Genesis camp for a while yet though. .

You can see it coming between Marshal and Leone though. If Steel and Leone face off for the title and Marsh comes to the rescue…..you can expect him to want Leone to repay the favour with a title match.

I mean this week’s ME doesn’t scream a partnership on the same page does it?

Walker has made that for one reason and one reason only……friction

I can see him thinking the same thing for putting The Consultancy on commentary. Trying to get their focus back on tag team gold rather than meddling in his business.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy T Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:33 am

Morning
My sunglasses broke Sad
I blame takeo
How's we all?

Amy T

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:02 pm

Twisty wrote:
Cassius prefers the TAW Title - it's the title that is most synonymous with him. He only held the 6WF for that brief period between Destiny and BIF.

I'm not sure he's in it for the title. I'm not sure what he's in it for. I think its finally dawned on him, after being betrayed by his only true ally, that all his rhetoric about 6WF's morally reprehensible culture is actually reality - and now he is going to punish its' bloodlust. I think he's the only one who knows what he was going to do to Walker when he thought he was responsible for the bear, and now he identifies with him as someone who could have been innocently crushed by the 6WF machine... at his own hands. I think that affected Cassius.

But we'll see. I have had no input into reasons/motives/future etc. I'm going along for the ride on this one, and loving it.

Can't see any splits in the Re-Genesis camp for a while yet though. .

You can see it coming between Marshal and Leone though. If Steel and Leone face off for the title and Marsh comes to the rescue…..you can expect him to want Leone to repay the favour with a title match.

I mean this week’s ME doesn’t scream a partnership on the same page does it?

Walker has made that for one reason and one reason only……friction

I can see him thinking the same thing for putting The Consultancy on commentary. Trying to get their focus back on tag team gold rather than meddling in his business.

Absolutely.

I can't see Marshall and Leone co-existing beyond this match. Walker is playing divide and conquer at the moment, and this new GM needs to be a true leader to be able to pull a feasible unit together

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:27 pm

You don't realise how bad school is, until you go away, then come back. Most boring 3 hours of my life. Didn't even allow me to have my sunglasses on in the assembly hall

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:35 pm

Olly wrote:You don't realise how bad school is, until you go away, then come back. Most boring 3 hours of my life. Didn't even allow me to have my sunglasses on in the assembly hall

Go check out the promo thread and get your sunglasses back on my funksoul brother

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:11 pm

Too many "leaders" have their own agenda. Only guy I would say is honourable is Abercorn

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:21 pm

How about JJ Johnson?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:21 pm

I've been thinking it might be JJ.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:34 pm

What do you think your chances of pulling double duty are, Crimey?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:42 pm

JJ? You would wish that shit on Cassius?! You like torturing your character ED Laugh

Could be Charlie? Could even be a new character. Blue Dragon???

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:49 pm

Also when Leone returned, he beat Crimey. Could Crime Lord join Cassius and take out Leone with the FFTR shot?

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:16 pm

Twisty wrote:JJ? You would wish that shit on Cassius?! You like torturing your character ED Laugh

Think of the promos! They would be rawer than ever

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:18 pm

Electric Demon wrote:
Twisty wrote:JJ? You would wish that shit on Cassius?! You like torturing your character ED Laugh

Think of the promos! They would be rawer than ever

Rawer than Eddie Murphy in RAW?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:20 pm

So raw you'd need your sunglasses on to protect you from the salmonella that's coming to get ya!

#medicaladvicethatdontmakesense.co.com.uk
#cmfunk

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:08 pm

HELLO?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ Johnson Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:12 pm

Demon, what's cracking?

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:18 pm

Hey Steve!

Not a lot mate. But bored in work like. Looking for someone to entertain me.

Yourself?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ Johnson Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:22 pm

Just been enjoying the sunshine and thinking of new ideas of promos etc.

Supershow is looking like a good one, everything is really building beautifully for Explosion. Should be one hell of a pay per view.

Either The Consultant or Miss Jessica will be getting the GM's job I think.

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:28 pm

Its rolling along nicely for sure.

I'm thinking JJ Johnson, or I've just had an awesome thought...

Keith Leone!

Like when Austin was an active superstar AND CEO!

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ Johnson Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:31 pm

For storyline purposes I could see why JJ would add a new dimension to the story of Cassius, but at the same time I think it would be too tricky to keep them from coming to blows and that would take away from the feud that is going on currently.

Leone would be interesting with his ongoing feud with Cassius/Walker but I still think Charlie or Jessica.

Might be Clarke James.

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:41 pm

Rich wrote:What do you think your chances of pulling double duty are, Crimey?

I think it'd take away from the Fight for the Right winner if the only reason they won is because Crime Lord had been through Hardcore Hell.

I can see one of two things happening:

Either Crime Lord will lose his semi-final, double duty averted. Or he'll win, but the Hardcore Hell will leave him unable to compete and he'll have to have a replacement.

That way you have a ready made storyline afterwards where Crime Lord thinks he should be the Fight for the Right holder, or in my opinion the more likely world champion as I think Mike Hill will win the world title and the Fight for the Right winner will cash in straight away.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Toozey Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:10 pm

Evening

Toozey

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:37 pm

Promo up.....bit of a loose end so if anyone wants a back and forth, then I am up for it.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoff Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:00 pm

Ill get a response up tomorrow lee

Geoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:35 am

Morning everyone. I was thinking about the Supershow and who the pick your poison foes might be.

I think Saint will choose Udo Berg for Hill, simply to take advantage of the massive size difference.

My big idea for who Hill will pick to face Saint is......Hill.

Wouldn't that be STANDARD?

Picture this.....Saint in the ring, and the bell chimes. He is looking around for his opponent. Suddenly Hill rushes in behind him, rolls him up and gets the pin.

I quite like that Laugh

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:50 am

That would be immense!

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:06 am

OK then. Topic for today.

A mid-season Trashies Straw-Poll!

We won't do Best Promoer, Next Big Thing, Best Character of Jamaican Descent or any of those other divisive ones. But who are your winter season Trashy winners for;

Best Match
Best Feud
Best Storyline
Best PPV

Any other awards you can think of?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:14 am

Electric Demon wrote:OK then. Topic for today.

A mid-season Trashies Straw-Poll!

We won't do Best Promoer, Next Big Thing, Best Character of Jamaican Descent or any of those other divisive ones. But who are your winter season Trashy winners for;

Best Match
Best Feud
Best Storyline
Best PPV

Any other awards you can think of?

Best Match:

Logan Kincade v Crime Lord – For Hardcore Championship at Survival

Best Feud:

Logan and Crime Lord

Best Storyline:

JJ Bear

Best PPV:

Survival

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:33 am

Twist/Demon

FF15 is coming soon lol after they re-branded Versus 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:43 am

So there is no 14? Laugh

Any screenshots or trailers?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:55 am

there is one but its subbed in english

also Kingdom Heats 3 was announced too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

here you go demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:01 am

FF14 will be exclusive to the PS4/PS3 and PC

Apparently 15 is an Exclusive to PS4

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:05 am

So PS4 kinda kicked Xbox's arse but not free to play online? hmmmmmmm

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:06 am

Bullheisenberg wrote:there is one but its subbed in english

also Kingdom Heats 3 was announced too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

here you go demon

Oh no. The gameplay looks horrendous.
Bowing down to the same on-rails, cinematic fighting of every other title.
Why oh why?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:07 am

though saying that it was inevitable I suppose. I will still get it. cos I always bloody do lol

How we doing ladies?

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:09 am

I'm not getting either. I think I can throw in the towel on consoles now.

Besides, I'll be digging out the SNES when my little girl is old enough to play. She won't be playing any of the crap they churn out for these "entertainment systems" these days!

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:20 am

Like your moral standings ED!

MegaDrive for me when my kids are born. They will learn to understand that gameplay trumps graphics!

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:21 am

Every time!

And they'll have their sunglasses ON! so that they don't get retina damage from the screen.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:25 am

I will stick with PS3 for as long as they keep making games for it and updating things. Then I may get the PS4

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:28 am

If I do ever get one - it will definitely be Playstation.
I always buy Playstation.

You signed a player Lee.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:30 am

Another ugly striker lol

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:32 am

Lee wrote:I will stick with PS3 for as long as they keep making games for it and updating things. Then I may get the PS4

I usually Ebay my Playstations and games and then use the cash to buy the updated version (or just pay the difference). Did it with my PS1 to PS2 and then from my PS2 to my PS3. As it stands I only have a PS3 and a MegaDrive hooked up to the TV.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:32 am

Gone are the days of the Spice Boys in their cream armani

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:35 am

Best Match:

5 on 5 at Survival

Best Feud:

Max and Nay

Best Storyline:

JJ Johnson Bear

Best PPV:

Survival

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:36 am

What a sexy bunch that was.

I dunno if the improvements are improved enough for me to get rid of the PS3. So long as they make FIFA for the PS3 for a couple of years and some other stuff I will be ok.

Then maybe see what the PS4 is doing after a while. If something catches my eye I will no doubt give in lol

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:39 am

Thinking about it my MegaDrive is like Triggers broom in OFAH's. He got a medal for having the same broom for 20 years, but kept changing the broomhead Laugh

The case of the MegaDrive is original but I have opened it up a few times and changed various bits. It is not as hard as you may think, loads of guides out there. Works like a dream still.

Not as if I will contact Sega in case of a problem only for them to come back and say I had null and voided my warrenty Laugh

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:41 am

Twisty wrote:Thinking about it my MegaDrive is like Triggers broom in OFAH's. He got a medal for having the same broom for 20 years, but kept changing the broomhead Laugh

That's one of my favourite jokes in telly history Laugh

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next