6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Forgotten Feedback & The Saint's New Toyota!

+23
JJ Johnson
DT
kentyf1
Toozey
Dicey
Teej
Amy T
Nay
Hero
Marky
Crimey
Paul Mac
Olly
CJ
Lee
Mat
Finlay
Twisty
Electric Demon
Marsh
Kuinshi
Saint
6WF Admin
27 posters

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Forgotten Feedback & The Saint's New Toyota! - Page 20 Empty Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Forgotten Feedback & The Saint's New Toyota!

Post by 6WF Admin Mon May 13, 2013 1:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Feedback?

Last edited by Rich on Thu May 30, 2013 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Forgotten Feedback & The Saint's New Toyota! - Page 20 Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Forgotten Feedback & The Saint's New Toyota!

Post by Twisty Wed May 29, 2013 9:20 am

Morning everyone.

Anyone involved in the Walker/McGraw angle (pretty much everyone Laugh), I am up for a back and forth. I think Geoff would be a good one, or Hidari based upon last week's show.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Forgotten Feedback & The Saint's New Toyota! - Page 20 Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Forgotten Feedback & The Saint's New Toyota!

Post by Electric Demon Wed May 29, 2013 9:47 am

Morning all,

I can't commit to a back and fore - but will be posting a promo at some point

Olly - I'd wait and see what happens re: players before placing any money. Agree that the Pozzos are committed - very impressed, but a lot of work needs to be done on convincing the right players to stay. Deeney being the maximum priority. Anya, Casetti, Abdi and Ekstrand of the loan boys.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Wed May 29, 2013 10:04 am

Electric Demon wrote:Morning all,

Olly - I'd wait and see what happens re: players before placing any money. Agree that the Pozzos are committed - very impressed, but a lot of work needs to be done on convincing the right players to stay. Deeney being the maximum priority. Anya, Casetti, Abdi and Ekstrand of the loan boys.

When Deeney went up for that overhead kick on Monday, I thought for a second, that might the moment.

But then he ballooned it about 15 yards wide and I remembered he was Troy Deeney not Cristiano Ronaldo

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed May 29, 2013 10:15 am

#commitophobe

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed May 29, 2013 10:19 am

Olly wrote:

When Deeney went up for that overhead kick on Monday, I thought for a second, that might the moment.

But then he ballooned it about 15 yards wide and I remembered he was Troy Deeney not Cristiano Ronaldo

Laugh I thought it was going to be a magic moment
Not as magic as I thought Forrestieri's cleared off the line was going to be. He is going to be triffic next season.

I was also convinced when Zaha went down that after what happened in the semi, and after the game he had had, Almunia was going to save the peno. Then I saw Kev Phillips pick up the ball and severely downgraded my expectations

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Wed May 29, 2013 10:26 am

Morning all

Olly il have a reply up at lunch Very Happy
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed May 29, 2013 10:29 am

Rich wrote:

#commitophobe

It's true
Voyage 2 won't film itself though

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed May 29, 2013 10:30 am

Electric Demon wrote:
Rich wrote:

#commitophobe

It's true

Cassius is becoming a non-entity at the moment, surrounded by other guys hungry for his spotlight.

I would not worry too much Wink

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed May 29, 2013 10:31 am

Are you emailable Rich or have you got the half term week off?

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed May 29, 2013 10:35 am

I'm at work!

Taking time off to spend with the kids? Are you crazy?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed May 29, 2013 10:38 am

Evidently not as my other half isn't up the duff yet. Im bombing lower than what Voyage will do in the Far East.

I will give you a buzz but I'm not talking shop.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed May 29, 2013 10:40 am

I don't talk shop that much any more. Creative took about 5 minutes this week! Laugh

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed May 29, 2013 10:42 am

Twisty wrote:
Electric Demon wrote:
Rich wrote:

#commitophobe

It's true

Cassius is becoming a non-entity at the moment, surrounded by other guys hungry for his spotlight.

I'm aware.
And I'm going to do something about it!
Don't want to be getting opportunities that Steel (or anyone else for that matter) deserves if my output is as poor as it has been Ok

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Wed May 29, 2013 10:43 am

Rich wrote:I don't talk shop that much any more. Creative took about 5 minutes this week! Laugh

Sure it all just writes itself anyway Wink

Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed May 29, 2013 10:43 am

Electric Demon wrote:
Twisty wrote:
Electric Demon wrote:
Rich wrote:

#commitophobe

It's true

I'm aware.
And I'm going to do something about it!
Don't want to be getting opportunities that Steel (or anyone else for that matter) deserves if my output is as poor as it has been Ok

I'll write you and Saint out this week.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed May 29, 2013 10:44 am

You worry too much. One killer promo and you are back in the game!

Its nice to be able to plan a promo during the course of a week now rather than just banging one out on the page quickly.

(Yes.....I teed that up for the appropriate comment)

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Wed May 29, 2013 10:49 am

Twisty wrote:You worry too much. One killer promo and you are back in the game!

Its nice to be able to plan a wank during the course of a week now rather than just banging one out on the page quickly.

fixed and obliged lol
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed May 29, 2013 10:54 am

Dicey wrote:

Its nice to be able to plan a wank during the course of a week now rather than just banging one out on the page quickly.

fixed and obliged lol

Laugh Laugh that made me laugh more than it should have done

Just like I was on a course yesterday, and one of the sections was about "visual aids" and I got the giggles. 28 I am. And I was struggling to mask my giddy amusement at the term "visual aids" in a professional workshop.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed May 29, 2013 11:18 am

Visual AIDDS.

R.I.P Keith Leone!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Wed May 29, 2013 12:19 pm

Dicey wrote:Morning all

Olly il have a reply up at lunch Very Happy

Aye up! I'll respond tomorrow as a combination of work/football is taking up my evening tonight! Also give Amy/Lex time to jump in again

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 12:21 pm

Olly what happened to Mafia?

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed May 29, 2013 12:24 pm

We need more members.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Wed May 29, 2013 12:28 pm

Hello All

How are we this fine but slightly overcast Wednesday

Forget to say, when I was at the zoo at the weekend there was kid getting shouted at by his parents, because he had taken his top of put on his biggest hard man walk and started heading towards some other kids.

Nought that funny about that except the kids name was Logan.

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed May 29, 2013 12:31 pm

Laugh

That's how i've always imagined Lee to be.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed May 29, 2013 1:12 pm

Electric Demon wrote:
Dicey wrote:

fixed and obliged lol

Laugh Laugh that made me laugh more than it should have done

Just like I was on a course yesterday, and one of the sections was about "visual aids" and I got the giggles. 28 I am. And I was struggling to mask my giddy amusement at the term "visual aids" in a professional workshop.

WTF! So I am older than you as well as Rich?!

What the hell is wrong with my life????!!!!

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 1:18 pm

Grandpa Twist?

what was the war like? Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed May 29, 2013 1:28 pm

I'm still fighting it. There is always some bunch of retards that need shooting.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed May 29, 2013 1:31 pm

Anyone know anything about Bikes??

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed May 29, 2013 1:34 pm

You never forget how to ride one?

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Wed May 29, 2013 1:41 pm

Shoot Rich

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed May 29, 2013 1:42 pm

Hybrid bikes? Any decent makes?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 1:42 pm

I cant ride a bike #sadtruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed May 29, 2013 1:46 pm

Me neither Bull. I was a skateboarder

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 1:51 pm

i am a walker, the other stuff is too mainstream Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 1:58 pm

Someone has joined V2 as "Hobo" lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Wed May 29, 2013 1:58 pm

Rich wrote:Hybrid bikes? Any decent makes?

I dunno so I shall point you towards [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed May 29, 2013 2:09 pm

Bullisenberg wrote:i am a walker, the other stuff is too mainstream Wink

Alex?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed May 29, 2013 2:17 pm

Olly wrote:
Rich wrote:Hybrid bikes? Any decent makes?

I dunno so I shall point you towards [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Do you know anything in general about Bikes? Road or mountain?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed May 29, 2013 2:24 pm

I don't know anything about bikes

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed May 29, 2013 2:26 pm

Nor does Olly.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Wed May 29, 2013 2:26 pm

What about Choppers?

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed May 29, 2013 2:27 pm

What kind of bikes are you asking about?

Vrooms or pedals?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed May 29, 2013 2:39 pm

Pedals.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed May 29, 2013 2:42 pm

Are you getting into mountain biking?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed May 29, 2013 2:56 pm

Well, I wanna start commuting part of my journey to work, and also start doing bits with the kids and getting fit, so a bit of an all rounder.

I imagine my commute would be solely road based, but i'd wanna take the kids over cross country trails, so i think a Hybrid is the best choice.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed May 29, 2013 2:58 pm

Good idea.
I need to get a bike when I start my new job
Cut my commuting costs to zero would be nice

I used to love mountain biking as a young teen
Don't do nowt now.

Good luck with the bike search
I still don't know anything

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed May 29, 2013 3:02 pm

Have you checked if your company do the Cycle to Work Scheme?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed May 29, 2013 3:02 pm

Yeah - I think they do
Which will be dab handy

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Wed May 29, 2013 3:08 pm

I think I have a hybrid type bike but for the life of me I cant remember the make!

Get down to your local bike shop and they'll talk you through it all. They ain't cheap

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed May 29, 2013 3:10 pm

I love cycling, but I break bikes constantly. There was one week in which I broke 5 different bikes (my whole families), each one is a different way. One I somehow managed to smash the brakes off, another I snapped the chain, popped tyres of another, other ones just bent the frame out of shape and things like that.

I'm only riding on roads and cycle tracks as well! I'm just not careful, I'll smash up kerbs and crash into things. Laugh

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next