6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Forgotten Feedback & The Saint's New Toyota!

+23
JJ Johnson
DT
kentyf1
Toozey
Dicey
Teej
Amy T
Nay
Hero
Marky
Crimey
Paul Mac
Olly
CJ
Lee
Mat
Finlay
Twisty
Electric Demon
Marsh
Kuinshi
Saint
6WF Admin
27 posters

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Forgotten Feedback & The Saint's New Toyota! Empty Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Forgotten Feedback & The Saint's New Toyota!

Post by 6WF Admin Mon May 13, 2013 1:16 pm

Feedback?

Last edited by Rich on Thu May 30, 2013 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Forgotten Feedback & The Saint's New Toyota! Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Forgotten Feedback & The Saint's New Toyota!

Post by Saint Mon May 13, 2013 1:17 pm

Love the title!! Laugh

Saint

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Forgotten Feedback & The Saint's New Toyota! Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Forgotten Feedback & The Saint's New Toyota!

Post by Kuinshi Mon May 13, 2013 1:20 pm

is it a prius?

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Mon May 13, 2013 1:21 pm

Yaris.

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 1:21 pm

could be a IQ

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Mon May 13, 2013 1:23 pm

It's a Corolla.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Mon May 13, 2013 1:26 pm

It's been downgraded again?!?!

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Mon May 13, 2013 1:27 pm

These cuts are getting out of hand!

Uryu's not been allowed to refill the water cooler in months

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Mon May 13, 2013 1:28 pm

We never agreed on the model......

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Mon May 13, 2013 1:28 pm

Marsh wrote:These cuts are getting out of hand!

It's been refilled though....

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon May 13, 2013 1:28 pm

Feedback department have been closed down

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Mon May 13, 2013 1:30 pm

Wouldn't surprise me.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon May 13, 2013 1:30 pm

Rich wrote:

But not with water

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Mon May 13, 2013 1:31 pm

Rich wrote:

I think that trade was worth it...my water cooler for a locker room Smile

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon May 13, 2013 1:35 pm

my kingdom for a horse

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Mon May 13, 2013 1:35 pm

Kuinshi wrote:
Rich wrote:

I think that trade was worth it...my water cooler for a locker room Smile

That's not a locker room, it's the cleaners cupboard. And she is NOT happy.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon May 13, 2013 1:40 pm

It has been filled with the blood, sweat and tears we put into Cassius' latest push but then thought fuck it. We will tell him repeatedly we are pushing him but then not bother.

Ironic.

We will stop now Demon....I know you are up to your eyeballs.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Finlay Mon May 13, 2013 1:44 pm

I'll confess i'm terrible for giving feedback folks.. but thats mainly cos I slowly but surely read the shows over a good 6/7 days

Finlay

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Mon May 13, 2013 1:45 pm

It's ok Fin, this is all Demon's fault.

See, we work on the DSS (Demon Superlative Scale) and use his feedback to gauge how well we are doing.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Finlay Mon May 13, 2013 1:46 pm

Surely its partly Bulls fault too ?

Finlay

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon May 13, 2013 1:47 pm

And to think he wanted his OWN scale for the critique.

Everyone else's feedback is very welcomed by the way. Just want to get that one in. I still think of myself as HR.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Mon May 13, 2013 1:48 pm

My old man had a Corrolla once...

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon May 13, 2013 1:50 pm

Was that his excuse not to give you a brother or sister?

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon May 13, 2013 1:57 pm

I can take a bit of a ribbing from people who put sweat and saliva into a show every week, because my excuses are paltry in comparison to the effort to putting a show on the table every week. But I'm not going to take it from people who have put a fraction of the time into 6WF, not to mention quality, that I have over 5 years. Just because I've let the team down once.

Maybe if my conflicting priorities to 6WF were Call of Duty and whinging then I would be able to find the time to have done it by now, but alas they are not.

I will do it - but its been so long now that I have to re-read the show and then write it. I'll be doing it this week though, as it's quietened down a bit, but I'm not Babe The Sheep Pig

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Finlay Mon May 13, 2013 2:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Finlay

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon May 13, 2013 2:09 pm

He has a point......

Bull, you gave no feedback for Redemption OR Survival. Bang goes your push.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon May 13, 2013 2:12 pm

Well I get it all the time. Every time I log in. If a boy had a big boil on the side of his face, you wouldn't point out the big boil every time he walked in the room, and ask him as he had his boil checked out at the doctors yet. So don't be talking about my lack of feedback either. It's the same thing.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Finlay Mon May 13, 2013 2:14 pm

Oh I totally agree with him Smile

I Know I give little back, if everyone was to turn around tomorrow and say look this takes too much time we're finishing i'd accept it 100% as I know how much people put into this

Finlay

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Mon May 13, 2013 2:14 pm

Twist, I have two brothers, so your point is moot.

Demon, I love you. But the Leicester in me isn't so keen today!

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Mon May 13, 2013 2:14 pm

To be honest, i'm more concerned with you selling your house with a baby on the way. Pretty sure social services will have something to say.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon May 13, 2013 2:17 pm

I have to, or I can't afford to pay Banksy to paint Manuel Almunia on the side of my house that I'll no longer own

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Mon May 13, 2013 2:17 pm

Electric Demon wrote:I have to, or I can't afford to pay Banksy to paint Manuel Almunia on the side of my house that I'll no longer own

Laugh

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Mon May 13, 2013 2:19 pm

Maybe Banksy could paint your feedback for you?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon May 13, 2013 2:28 pm

Does he paint big fat zeros?

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Mon May 13, 2013 2:31 pm

Careful Twist, you're not part of the team any more.

You take your time, Demon. However, for every new week that this is delayed, i will delay Bull's push by a year.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Mon May 13, 2013 2:32 pm

Don't worry Twist, as severance, you can have my Corrolla.

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon May 13, 2013 2:33 pm

In that case Demon, don't bother.

Demon knows I am only joking. He often chuckles with me when we are PMing about how over rated Clarke James was. Oh how we laughed!

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Mon May 13, 2013 2:40 pm

Who?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon May 13, 2013 2:47 pm

Exactly

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Mon May 13, 2013 2:49 pm

Rich wrote:Who?

He was Marshall's Marty Jannetty

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Mon May 13, 2013 2:49 pm

Well looking forward to writing this 8 man tag match!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon May 13, 2013 2:52 pm

Afternoon all

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Mon May 13, 2013 2:53 pm

Alright mate.

Go easy on Demon. Twisty has pissed him right off and Bull has joined 6CW cause of the constant ribbing.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Mon May 13, 2013 2:54 pm

Marsh wrote:
Rich wrote:Who?

He was Marshall's Marty Jannetty

I put the joy in Joyce.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon May 13, 2013 2:55 pm

Aftenoon

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon May 13, 2013 2:56 pm

I'm not going to mention the dreaded F word.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Mon May 13, 2013 2:56 pm

Alright Lee.

We need to discuss Explosion ideas. What's your schedule like?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon May 13, 2013 3:00 pm

Rich wrote:Alright mate.

Go easy on Demon. Twisty has pissed him right off and Bull has joined 6CW cause of the constant ribbing.

To quote Gorilla Monsoon, I resemble that remark.

Demon has already kicked my ass via a long winded PM. It must have taken ages to write........

(I have teed that one up.....feel free anyone to knock it out of the park with the correct response)

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon May 13, 2013 3:00 pm

Busy. but I always have time for 6WF my friend

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Mon May 13, 2013 3:04 pm

Can The Saint go on a poster?

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next