6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Gary Busey!

+18
Crimey
Toozey
JJ Johnson
CJ
Finlay
kentyf1
Amy T
Lee
Nay
Mat
Teej
Olly
Marsh
Paul Mac
6WF Admin
Twisty
Marky
Dicey
22 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Gary Busey! Empty Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Gary Busey!

Post by Dicey Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:20 pm

Marshmallow my wet eared friend Surprised 

I still cant see Lex joining as I can still see Steel being a big player for Re-Genesis maybe him going for a mid-card title
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Gary Busey! Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Gary Busey!

Post by Dicey Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:21 pm

Sorry to cop out Dicey, but I really don’t know at this stage. I think I need another Lockdown.
Same as Twist for me, need to see how Destiny shapes up before thinking about post-Destiny.

Not good enough lads Chatty 
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Gary Busey! Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Gary Busey!

Post by Marky Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:23 pm

Dicey wrote:
Sorry to cop out Dicey, but I really don’t know at this stage. I think I need another Lockdown.
Same as Twist for me, need to see how Destiny shapes up before thinking about post-Destiny.

Not good enough lads Chatty 
DO THE EMMA!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:50 pm

Alright...you start the ball rolling Dicey. What do YOU think will happen?

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:04 pm

It would be nice to get the band back together.....

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:55 pm

Afternoon all - Sorry been so busy with stuff

Will try and get a promo up this week, and I can't see Lex joining Re-Gen either

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:59 pm

Promo up for Demon or Mat to reply to.

Or any other fucker in Re-Genesis. Or anyone who wants a piece.

Yeah, that's right.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:04 pm

Marsh wrote:Dicey my sexy bearded friend Ok 

I can't even predict whats going to happen at Destiny let along after it Laugh 

But I think Max Adamson will challenge for one of the world titles at BiF, a final match between 6WF and Re-Genesis will get set with some kind of loser leaves town stipulation, Lex will join Re-Genesis in place of Steel and the CoH will re-unite for a shot at the tag titles
Just noticed this. I bloody said that first. Don't be stealing my predictions Laugh

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:05 pm

I don't think Lex would go back with Walker to be honest.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:07 pm

It is called mutual benefit or as Lex would say "all about me". If Walker promises the moon to Hart if he jumps, Lex would turn round and say how high.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:11 pm

Lex wouldn't play second fiddle to Cass again. He wouldn't be top dog.

Storyline wise it would be more likely that Lex would play the Kurt Angle role and sabbotage Re-Genesis, but he's not a great Face character, so would need to somehow stay heel.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:17 pm

Only way I can see that happening is if Jessica promises Lex a title shot. She still has clout in 6WF. That is a way for him to stay heel but keep away from team 6WF. May happen this week actually.

Frankly I am hoping/waiting for the Charlie and Jess showdown. If she comes back and starts throwing her weight around after the work he has done, I can see him going mental. Not Vortex mental. Anrgy mental.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:19 pm

She should have clout, she's Co-GM! Laugh

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:20 pm

Twisty wrote:Alright...you start the ball rolling Dicey. What do YOU think will happen?
I can see Re-Gen maybe trimming some of its members so its just a smaller core group with the former members getting feuds with people not involved in the Re-Gen/6WF feud

CoH will reform at some stage even for a month or so, I can't see them challenging for the Tag Titles though

I can see Cass and Leone facing off

Dicey maybe going for a mid-card belt maybe the Hardcore
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:20 pm

Twisty wrote:

But I think Max Adamson will challenge for one of the world titles at BiF, a final match between 6WF and Re-Genesis will get set with some kind of loser leaves town stipulation, Lex will join Re-Genesis in place of Steel and the CoH will re-unite for a shot at the tag titles
Just noticed this. I bloody said that first. Don't be stealing my predictions Laugh
Woah...I never steal ideas, as you'll see when I debut a new oriental tag partner for Marshall, Johnathan Okko

His thing is that he carries a sword with him, don't think anyone's done anything like that before

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:21 pm

Marsh wrote:
Twisty wrote:

Woah...I never steal ideas, as you'll see when I debut a new oriental tag partner for Marshall, Johnathan Okko

His thing is that he carries a sword with him, don't think anyone's done anything like that before
Will he be known as the other half of the half blood prince?
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:24 pm

Dicey wrote:
Marsh wrote:
Twisty wrote:

Will he be known as the other half of the half blood prince?
No but he's part of something called the Order of the Phoenix

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:26 pm

You're ditching me already?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:27 pm

I didn't know I had you

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:31 pm

I wouldn't blame him you suck elephant balls Wink
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:31 pm

You had me at hello.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:33 pm

Dicey wrote:I wouldn't blame him you suck elephant balls Wink
Thats why I like him

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:39 pm

I do think that Lex could act as a mercenary type character if offered the right deal but he has always been against Walker - Heel or Face there is definite umbrage there.

The thing with Lex is he has burnt all his bridges so it really is him against the world which in his head is 'It's all about me' tehre is nobody else but even if thare was they wouldn't matter

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:51 pm

Exactly.

I think it would take the edge off the character if he went to Walker, and he doesn't have the 'presence' to be an enforcer type character.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:00 pm

I am waiting for Marshy's other character to appear. "Hurricane"

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:04 pm

Right another question

Who has raised their game over the last month or so (promo and character wise)
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:11 pm

Clarke James.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:13 pm

That would be hard not to really. From hearing nothing from him to hearing something from him.

For me.....Marky.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:15 pm

For me...

Max Adamson.
Lex Hart.
The Fanatic.
Kenji Hidari.

The guys who are most consistent are...

Geoff Steel
Keith Leone
TGA
Mr Kenty
Vortex/Oko
Mike Hill

That's not a slight on others, but they are the guys that either always promo, or make the effort to PM me and explain why they can't or what they can do to get involved even when not on the card.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:19 pm

cheers  He likes me !!!!!!!!

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:20 pm

You are dead to me
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:21 pm

You're in my top 5 irish characters.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:23 pm

Laugh
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:35 pm

Woah hey woah i always promo (deal with the rhyme)

Although my ones have sucked ass a little recently

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:55 pm

Maybe I am missing a vital ingredient, but I can't see at the moment how I can improve promo wise. I look at the high quality promos that are posted and I just can't quite get to that level. I thought originally I needed a good hook but I thought I had that now. Is it something that just clicks over time?

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:11 pm

I sure hope so TwisTy or else I'm struggling Laugh

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:23 pm

I think you're too hard on yourselves.

Olly, your biggest problem is your length of promos. I like the fact your recap events, but you need to build on them and elaborate more. Interact with your opponent more.

Twist, you're in the top feud, with two quality yet contrasting characters and a mouthpiece. Great catchphrase, great gimmick. You don't need a hook.

Gimmicks and stuff are great, but it's about maintaining it consistently. Mat and I's worst problem is characters that constantly get tweaked as we don't know what to do with them. You should look at someone like Crimey. One gimmick, multiple world titles and class feuds, never tinkered with or changed. 

Sometimes it's the little things. Look at Cassius with the twitch. The tiniest detail in a promo that made a huge difference to the way in which the character is perceived.

Stop looking for big changes, and look at how you can tweak the small things to really enhance your character.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:26 pm

Thanks Rich. I will definitely take what you said on board. Ok

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:52 pm

Rich wrote:Sometimes it's the little things. Look at Cassius with the twitch. The tiniest detail in a promo that made a huge difference to the way in which the character is perceived.

Stop looking for big changes, and look at how you can tweak the small things to really enhance your character.
 Agree so much with this. In my opinion some of the best promos manage to include fantastic dialogue, which matches the character perfectly, but it's the stage directions that make it stand out. I think there are a lot of guys around at the moment who can write brilliant dialogue and everyone would recognise the character from a paragraph of it, but you don't see a lot of promos where the setting and character's actions are given the same amount of detail. That's a reason why I think Marky's promos have been top class recently because the emotional breakdowns have added a new dimension to his writing.

Twist, I'd say you are currently one of the top promoers. To manage three characters as well as you do and make them all distinct takes some doing. Your promos never come across stale and I think the current feud will help you hone the characters to what you want them to become.

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:08 pm

It's all about catchphrases...

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:16 pm

You should really try and come up with a decent one then Ok

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:29 pm

It was decent enough to win me a world title Wink

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:32 pm

Token world title.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:40 pm

Still takes me to two world titles. How many do you have again?

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:50 pm

I'd have two by now if 6WF didn't randomly fire people and let them get injured.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:56 pm

Yo Holla, Immmmmmm back on again...

For those who didn't notice I was away, please ignore

How are we all

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:22 pm

Thank you Teej. Much appreciated Ok 

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:58 pm

Twisty wrote:I am waiting for Marshy's other character to appear. "Hurricane"
I've put him on the back burner, I've come up with an idea for a different character - he's man, but the twist is that he's also a spider. Struggling to think of a suitable name though

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:00 pm

The Fully Grown Human Arachnid has a catchy ring to it.

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:01 pm

I like it

I might have to steal that one Nay

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next