6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk - Sponsored by spring cleaning in a french maids outfit

+25
Dubois
kentyf1
6WF Prime Minister
BD
DT
Paul Mac
Gregers
Teej
Geoff
6WF Admin
Dicey
Crimey
Cable
Finlay
Nay
Saint
Olly
Mat
Lee
Amy T
Kuinshi
Marsh
Marky
Electric Demon
Twisty
29 posters

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by spring cleaning in a french maids outfit - Page 2 Empty Trash Talk - Sponsored by spring cleaning in a french maids outfit

Post by Twisty Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Nothing witty to say.

Instead of using TT as an area to discuss the show, you guys can post various topics up to talk about a particular subject. Marshy has got the ball rolling, so feel free to post any topic character or show related (even if only loosely connected Laugh)

A good opportunity to talk about what your character is doing and where you think storylines are going.

TT can be used, as it always has been, to talk about anything and everything.

Now, back to the funeral..............

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by spring cleaning in a french maids outfit - Page 2 Empty Re: Trash Talk - Sponsored by spring cleaning in a french maids outfit

Post by Finlay Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:03 pm

Aghhhh never been so undecided in my life

Finlay

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by spring cleaning in a french maids outfit - Page 2 Empty Re: Trash Talk - Sponsored by spring cleaning in a french maids outfit

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:06 pm

What would jesus do?

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:08 pm

Have you seen When Saturday Comes?

I don't even know if that's relevant.

If you're not dependant on the income - QUIT!
As long as you don't need references in the future.
Because you won't get one

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:11 pm

11 promos is shit by the way.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:13 pm

Agreed. People should pull their finger... hold on.

Back later. With a promo

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:23 pm

You better be.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:29 pm

More than a third have come from our match!

#meandmatarepullingourweight

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:30 pm

I'll be replying to Lee's at some point today.

Been so busy with coursework. It's not massively long or difficult, just tedious to the extreme. I couldn't give a shit about the concepts of European law.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:32 pm

Hey. Now ed.
I pull my promo weight most weeks. I just don't like putting something half-arsed up. It's got to be-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e perfect. It's got to be-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e worth it. Too many people, give second best. But I won't give anything less. It's just got to be-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e, PERFECT DAMN IT!
And I've been preparing for, and been to an interview today
(And I must say it was a pleasure to meet Lex and Dubs. I just hope they are able to meet my wage demands. Fingers crossed)

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:36 pm

See ya!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:38 pm

Hey! You used to love me.

What the fuck is Bitcoin?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:41 pm

Is it that currency thing?

Where you buy bitcoins and purchase things with them? The guy who created it reckons it will solve peoples issues with day to day banking.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy T Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:46 pm

Hi

Amy T

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:48 pm

Yeah. It's annoying me that I don't understand what it is or how it works

It's completely irrelevant to my life, but still...

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:57 pm

It's a load of bollocks mate.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:58 pm

I've looked at the wikipedia page and it's baffling.

Anyway - promo.
I won't be referencing Bitcoin that's for sure

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoff Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:26 pm

Appologies was going to promo tonight but I'm currently in Birmingham at a meeting and traffic dependant am not sure when I will be back, if I get back at a reasonable hour ill try get something up

Geoff

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:30 pm

If you post 'Something' as your promo i might put the world title on you.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:33 pm

I'll promo either tonight when home from work (depending on when I get me homework done) or tomorrow because school is closing early

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Laugh

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Stuck up a promo, sorry if it's a bit late. Went away for a long weekend and came back to uni with two essays due for tomorrow morning. Such fun. Neutral

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:49 pm

Finally Gregers has come back to trash talk!

Mass appologies etc, lots of work and personal shit over past 3 weeks. A lot I don't want to talk about but all better now. Promo up as well with part two tomorrow afternoon. Forgot how hard coming up with s.p.l.I.n.t.e.r bits a at the end of promos is!

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:42 pm

A few weeks back, Punk had a big blow up with WWE creative and wanted to give his notice to quit the company. He went and worked it out with top WWE officials. At that time, it was decided that Punk wouldn't be working live events anymore, just TV and WrestleMania 29.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wow.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:41 pm

Shouldn't imagine he was best pleased at being jobbed to a part-timer and then having to do a storyline where he took the piss out of a recently deceased person.

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:06 pm

Mail for Mat with instructions.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:06 pm

Promo up Bull Smile

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:09 pm

will reply tomro Lex before the show Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:31 pm

Ok think Scorpion should have the last word Smile

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoff Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:50 pm

Promo up appologies if it doesnt quite hit the mark it was slightly rushed, but wanted ot get something up

Geoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:05 am

SSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOWWWWWW DDDDDDAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:10 am

replied Lex

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:26 am

This ain't John Cena it's a god damn arse face!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:30 am

hey? lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:34 am

Rolf Harris eh? Shocked

Gives a whole new meaning to 'two little boys'

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:34 am

Morning.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:38 am

You knew someone like him would be caught up in it!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:40 am

£5 he used the line "Can you tell what it is yet?"

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:41 am

One of the girls in the office was more shocked that he was 82 years old than anything else!

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by DT Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:42 am

I called his participation in this months ago. It was inevitable...

DT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:44 am

Likewise, DT. I'm sure we had a conversation about it during Fifa?

Though I'm surprised Edmonds hasn't been named.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:46 am

Ain't No Doubt just came on the iPod.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:50 am

Rich wrote:You knew someone like him would be caught up in it!

An Australian artist?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:55 am

Electric Demon wrote:

An Australian artist?

No.

Someone loveable that you wouldn't ever think would do it.

Lets face it, Saville looked, acted and dressed like a paedo.

It's dark days like this that I wonder what would happen if Morph could talk.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:03 am

Rich wrote:
Electric Demon wrote:

An Australian artist?

No.

Someone loveable that you wouldn't ever think would do it.

Lets face it, Saville looked, acted and dressed like a paedo.

It's dark days like this that I wonder what would happen if Morph could talk.

My wife called 2 people;

Jim Davidson
Rolf Harris

They are the only two she entertained me with guessing. And I rubbished her on both.

(Although she only gets half points for Davidson, as he isn't up on paedo charges, and should never have been linked to Operation Yewtree - that was just the media settling scores. Has it been confirmed that Rolf is up on paedo charges, or adult assault?)

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by DT Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:11 am

I'm just waiting for Brucie being called up.

DT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:16 am

Called up?? - It's not like international duty

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:19 am

Is this the last show before the PPV?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by DT Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:25 am

I meant called up in front of the cops, but fair enough, called out might have been a better turn of phrase.

DT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:32 am

Rich wrote:A few weeks back, Punk had a big blow up with WWE creative and wanted to give his notice to quit the company. He went and worked it out with top WWE officials. At that time, it was decided that Punk wouldn't be working live events anymore, just TV and WrestleMania 29.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wow.

I'm not buying it, that story has been copied on all the dirt-sheets word for word from the original source which suggests it's not true. I imagine they're trying to jump on a non-story because Punk has gone off TV, despite that being the plan from the start.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:41 am

Rich wrote:Ain't No Doubt just came on the iPod.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next