6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk - Sponsored by spring cleaning in a french maids outfit

+25
Dubois
kentyf1
6WF Prime Minister
BD
DT
Paul Mac
Gregers
Teej
Geoff
6WF Admin
Dicey
Crimey
Cable
Finlay
Nay
Saint
Olly
Mat
Lee
Amy T
Kuinshi
Marsh
Marky
Electric Demon
Twisty
29 posters

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by spring cleaning in a french maids outfit Empty Trash Talk - Sponsored by spring cleaning in a french maids outfit

Post by Twisty Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:04 am

Nothing witty to say.

Instead of using TT as an area to discuss the show, you guys can post various topics up to talk about a particular subject. Marshy has got the ball rolling, so feel free to post any topic character or show related (even if only loosely connected Laugh)

A good opportunity to talk about what your character is doing and where you think storylines are going.

TT can be used, as it always has been, to talk about anything and everything.

Now, back to the funeral..............

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by spring cleaning in a french maids outfit Empty Re: Trash Talk - Sponsored by spring cleaning in a french maids outfit

Post by Electric Demon Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:31 am

Sorry.
I'm really letting the side down this week.
I will hope to get some sort of promo up.
This is our busiest couple of weeks of the year.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by spring cleaning in a french maids outfit Empty Re: Trash Talk - Sponsored by spring cleaning in a french maids outfit

Post by Marky Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:09 am

Trash Talk can go back to being about Donkeys Diva

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:17 am

Jimmy Nail - Ain't no doubt is on radio 2!!! cheers

Tuneeeeeee!

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:18 am

Marky wrote:Trash Talk can go back to being about Donkeys [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Racist bastards that they are

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:31 am

Please could you take a look at this topic from Beer. Cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:38 am

Promo up!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:03 am

Nice Promo Marky.....Less Rocky more Flashdance Laugh

I might call an emergency creative meeting tonight due to what people are saying on the threads.

REWRITE!

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:03 am

yay guess whos gotten even more sick...doubt i will promo until im more healthy guys Sad

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:04 am

New thread! Is Kuinshi faking illness for a new groundbreaking return?!

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:07 am

Twisty wrote:New thread! Is Kuinshi faking illness for a new groundbreaking return?!

my mum is ill as well n had to cancel her holiday as shes barely able to speak for 2 days.

and besides, if i was doing an awesome return, why have i been promoing?

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:38 am

You've been promoing? Wink

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy T Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:41 am

Hi
My phone died, so im stuck with a shitty one while its being repaired Sad
how we all?

Amy T

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:08 pm

oh my word. I just bit into my lip so hard. I'm only eating noodles too.

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:09 pm

Its worse pain when you bite the inside of your cheek. OUCH!

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:12 pm

This wasn't fun either like lol

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:50 pm

I like this idea of topics.
Very well done Lexethy

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:02 pm

I promoed. Tried to work off yours Marsh in case you have time to reply.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:24 pm

Ok guys not about much today. Will comment on the threads tonight!

Gonna stick up a Takeo one in a sec

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:30 pm

There's so many now!

This is turning into the q&a's all over again [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:33 pm

Alright chaps,

Going to struggle to promo this week. My dissertation is in for Tuesday and somehow I've been asked to trial for the GB Students Handball team at the weekend.

Busy times!

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:33 pm

I'm refraining from putting an Adamson one up as I also thought of the Q&A's!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:34 pm

You can put topics up that doesn't centre on your own characters by the way guys Laugh

Still....its really good to see discussion happening. Loads of people on the site now pitching in.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:36 pm

Saint wrote:Alright chaps,

Going to struggle to promo this week. My dissertation is in for Tuesday and somehow I've been asked to trial for the GB Students Handball team at the weekend.

Busy times!

Best of luck with both things Saint!

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:53 pm

Twisty wrote:You can put topics up that doesn't centre on your own characters by the way guys [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

But then how would the ego's get massaged?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:02 pm

Mat wrote:I promoed. Tried to work off yours Marsh in case you have time to reply.
Should have time tonight at some point!

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:05 pm

Marky wrote:
Twisty wrote:You can put topics up that doesn't centre on your own characters by the way guys [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

But then how would the ego's get massaged?

With more broad based topics that involve them?

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy T Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:51 pm

Marsh wrote:There's so many now!

This is turning into the q&a's all over again [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oi, there was nothing wrong with the Q&A's Wink

Amy T

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:58 pm

Amy T wrote:
Marsh wrote:There's so many now!

Oi, there was nothing wrong with the Q&A's Wink
Some were really good & interesting, but it just went into overkill and that spoiled it a bit

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:09 pm

It was when people who hadn't really been around as long started getting into it, it became a bit laborious. There's only so much you can ask someone who's been about for a fortnight.

The ones with the older, more 'experienced' guys were really interesting, especially the ones with the past commissioners.

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:23 pm

Evening All

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:30 pm

Reply up Mat!

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Finlay Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:01 pm

So busy, will try promo at some stage Smile

Finlay

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:48 pm

Yeah this is a verrry busy week for my guys I would try my best to rp for this week

And I think the reign of days needs to be updated xD

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy T Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:09 pm

Dont know if olly has seen these but its funny
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Amy T

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:15 pm

Yeah I have!
My favourite one is the Michael Turner one

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:12 am

Morning.......well yesterday was busy Laugh

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:24 am

Saint wrote:It was when people who hadn't really been around as long started getting into it, it became a bit laborious. There's only so much you can ask someone who's been about for a fortnight.

The ones with the older, more 'experienced' guys were really interesting, especially the ones with the past commissioners.

The best one was when Crimey asked Max Adamson why he thought he'd never won a World Title. Max responded with the fact he won the 6CW World Title, and Crimey then remembered he booked it Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:48 am

Marky wrote:
Saint wrote:It was when people who hadn't really been around as long started getting into it, it became a bit laborious. There's only so much you can ask someone who's been about for a fortnight.

The best one was when Crimey asked Max Adamson why he thought he'd never won a World Title. Max responded with the fact he won the 6CW World Title, and Crimey then remembered he booked it Laugh

Laugh

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:05 am

morning, feeling much better today!

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:47 am

Morning all

Evil Dead tickets booked for tonight get in
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:51 am

I wanna see that! And Iron Man 3 my trips to the flicks will increase in the coming weeks and months me thinks. Some gooduns coming oot

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:17 pm

The new Superman looks good then you have Hangover 3, Capt America and Thor 2 oh and Star Trek
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:52 pm

promo up Smile

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:11 pm

I stuck a reply up Marshall. Probably be my last promo for the show.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Finlay Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:44 pm

So i've been playing for my football team since I was 7, regularly getting hammered by 5 goals and more, finally after 12 years we've come good and we're in a cup semi final on Saturday, it would be the biggest game i've ever played and as im 19 if we lose i'll never play again cos i'll be overage, however i'm down to work, they wont give me the time off, I hate the job anyway, if I skip work ill get sacked, but its just a matter of time till I quit, what to do, what to do..

Finlay

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:47 pm

Are you dependant on the money you earn? Like for rent or anything? Or can parents cover you and such like?

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Finlay Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:48 pm

Nah I am just saving money for college, live at home at the moment, no rent or anything, Father would be mad if I quit but I think my mother knows I hate it and wants me too

Finlay

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:53 pm

I have quit a job I hated and suffered the wrath of the parents in the past. They forget it in time I say go for it. But I am a very bad influence so I might not be the best person to give you advice lol FOR THE GLORY

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:54 pm

Quit.

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next