6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk - Sponsored by spring cleaning in a french maids outfit

+25
Dubois
kentyf1
6WF Prime Minister
BD
DT
Paul Mac
Gregers
Teej
Geoff
6WF Admin
Dicey
Crimey
Cable
Finlay
Nay
Saint
Olly
Mat
Lee
Amy T
Kuinshi
Marsh
Marky
Electric Demon
Twisty
29 posters

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by spring cleaning in a french maids outfit - Page 22 Empty Trash Talk - Sponsored by spring cleaning in a french maids outfit

Post by Twisty Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Nothing witty to say.

Instead of using TT as an area to discuss the show, you guys can post various topics up to talk about a particular subject. Marshy has got the ball rolling, so feel free to post any topic character or show related (even if only loosely connected Laugh)

A good opportunity to talk about what your character is doing and where you think storylines are going.

TT can be used, as it always has been, to talk about anything and everything.

Now, back to the funeral..............

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by spring cleaning in a french maids outfit - Page 22 Empty Re: Trash Talk - Sponsored by spring cleaning in a french maids outfit

Post by Electric Demon Mon May 13, 2013 12:20 pm

I'M WRITING IT OK!?!?!

I got a new job to prepare for, which means I've got to get everything tidy here and leave it for the next person. That takes time.
I got a pregnant wife which isn't proving to be as straightforward as would hope - nothing to worry about, but means I have to leave work on time rather than stay behind which is when I usually write.
I'm trying to sell my house, so I'm in and out of the office on the phone every hour.
And I'm trying to have a chat on here to liven the place up a bit, after last week was less talkative than a decaying corpse convention.

SO I'M DOING IT!

Shut up

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by spring cleaning in a french maids outfit - Page 22 Empty Re: Trash Talk - Sponsored by spring cleaning in a french maids outfit

Post by Saint Mon May 13, 2013 12:27 pm

Grab your pubes, Demon.

We're going hunting!

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Mon May 13, 2013 12:29 pm

Also, I don't think Bull has ever given feedback.

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Mon May 13, 2013 12:32 pm

Too busy playing Mafia...

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ Johnson Mon May 13, 2013 12:33 pm

Don't sweat it Demon, your busy pal.

The character that intrigues me the most at the moment is Geoff Steel. I know he is working with Cassius/Walker etc but I just don't buy into the fact that he is a heel. I don't know if he is going to be a plant and turn against them or exactly what role he will play, but I don't believe all is as it seems.

The Fight for the Right tournament is very intriguing this year. Been a few surprises so far in terms of qualification. I still think Steel is a shoe-in but there is Kenty as well after picking up a great win last week.

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Mon May 13, 2013 12:34 pm

Rich wrote:Also, I don't think Bull has ever given feedback.

Has Bull ever promo'd?

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 12:35 pm

Rich wrote:Also, I don't think Bull has ever given feedback.

Laugh ive given feedback before and i have promoed before marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Mon May 13, 2013 12:36 pm

I'm intrigued by the Consultancy now being brought into the fold.

Also loving a bit of STANDARD MIKE HILL at the moment

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Mon May 13, 2013 12:37 pm

You should be a Vintage Saint guy, Olly. He's much better than that little slutwhore.

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Mon May 13, 2013 12:38 pm

Mike Hill has been my favourite character since the fued with Nay.

I'm also intrigued by the fall out within Team Japan and how that will work

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 12:39 pm

over 21 new TT?

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Mon May 13, 2013 12:41 pm

Marsh wrote:Mike Hill has been my favourite character since the fued with Nay.

Dead to me.

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Mon May 13, 2013 12:44 pm

Saint wrote:You should be a Vintage Saint guy, Olly. He's much better than that little slutwhore.

I might be a Vintage Saint guy after Friday! #teamtakeo

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Mon May 13, 2013 12:44 pm

Saint wrote:

Dead to me.

Sorry I didn't realise Team Japan meant that much to you

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Mon May 13, 2013 12:51 pm

Marsh wrote:
Saint wrote:

Dead to me.

If they split, it'll be worse than The Spice Girls!!

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Mon May 13, 2013 12:53 pm

Saint wrote:
Marsh wrote:
Saint wrote:

Dead to me.

If they split, it'll be worse than The Spice Girls!!

We need to set up a helpline

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Mon May 13, 2013 1:00 pm

I don't think Creative considered the implications upon 6WF's Asian market...

Cassius is going to have to cut down on his green tea and The Saint's going to have to scale down from a TT to a Toyota.

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Finlay Mon May 13, 2013 1:01 pm

I hate sneaky Youtube adds that briefly trick you into thinking its the song before you realize its an add for matresses

Finlay

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Mon May 13, 2013 1:05 pm

Saint wrote:I don't think Creative considered the implications upon 6WF's Asian market...

Cassius is going to have to cut down on his green tea and The Saint's going to have to scale down from a TT to a Toyota.

Scorpion's chopper (bike) is going to be downgraded to a unicycle

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 1:06 pm

Scorpion no longer owns a chopper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Mon May 13, 2013 1:09 pm

Archer Bull wrote:Scorpion no longer owns a chopper.

Fucking budget cuts!

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Mon May 13, 2013 1:10 pm

Saint wrote:

Fucking budget cuts!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 1:11 pm

Laugh Well played

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon May 13, 2013 1:12 pm

Saint wrote:

Fucking budget cuts!

We had to melt it down to make the TAW title. No one could find the original.

So Saint....you do realise you are wearing a piece of Scorpion around your waist? Closest he is getting to a world title Laugh

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Mon May 13, 2013 1:13 pm

I've always felt close to Scorpion... Trash Talk - Sponsored by spring cleaning in a french maids outfit - Page 22 2476824700

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22