6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk - Sponsored by spring cleaning in a french maids outfit

+25
Dubois
kentyf1
6WF Prime Minister
BD
DT
Paul Mac
Gregers
Teej
Geoff
6WF Admin
Dicey
Crimey
Cable
Finlay
Nay
Saint
Olly
Mat
Lee
Amy T
Kuinshi
Marsh
Marky
Electric Demon
Twisty
29 posters

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by spring cleaning in a french maids outfit - Page 21 Empty Trash Talk - Sponsored by spring cleaning in a french maids outfit

Post by Twisty Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Nothing witty to say.

Instead of using TT as an area to discuss the show, you guys can post various topics up to talk about a particular subject. Marshy has got the ball rolling, so feel free to post any topic character or show related (even if only loosely connected Laugh)

A good opportunity to talk about what your character is doing and where you think storylines are going.

TT can be used, as it always has been, to talk about anything and everything.

Now, back to the funeral..............

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by spring cleaning in a french maids outfit - Page 21 Empty Re: Trash Talk - Sponsored by spring cleaning in a french maids outfit

Post by 6WF Admin Sun May 12, 2013 5:57 pm

SAFETY!!!!!!!

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by spring cleaning in a french maids outfit - Page 21 Empty Re: Trash Talk - Sponsored by spring cleaning in a french maids outfit

Post by Olly Sun May 12, 2013 6:07 pm

Phew.

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Sun May 12, 2013 7:01 pm

Oh and DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sun May 12, 2013 7:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LOCKDOWN CARD!

Brackets Updated!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 7:18 pm

who is U?

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sun May 12, 2013 7:19 pm

Eh?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 7:20 pm

there was a Dubs and Mcmanus v U bit in the card

must of been a typo

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sun May 12, 2013 7:20 pm

Nah.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Sun May 12, 2013 7:27 pm

Unban me!

Swear I'll calm down

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sun May 12, 2013 8:09 pm

Fergie saying he decided to retire when his wife's sister died at Christmas and he decided to give something back to her for being behind him for 47 years. That's class.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Sun May 12, 2013 8:25 pm

Rich wrote:Fergie saying he decided to retire when his wife's sister died at Christmas and he decided to give something back to her for being behind him for 47 years. That's class.

Aww that's sweet. I've never ever seen Mrs Ferguson

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Finlay Sun May 12, 2013 8:55 pm

Is the updated Fight for the Right correct ? thought I bet Fanatic first round or am I having dreams Very Happy

Finlay

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sun May 12, 2013 9:02 pm

Fixed!!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Sun May 12, 2013 9:09 pm

Fantastic show and a quality ending. McGraw just can't catch a break can he?! Laugh

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Sun May 12, 2013 9:25 pm

Demon watch and enjoy.

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Sun May 12, 2013 11:19 pm

Olly wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Demon watch and enjoy.

Again... and again... and again... and again
Very real threat that my child will be saddled with the name Manuel

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ Johnson Sun May 12, 2013 11:26 pm

Fantastic show yesterday guys, really good stuff.

Everything is getting more and more interesting.

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Sun May 12, 2013 11:34 pm

Steve (Man of 1000 ID's) wrote:Fantastic show yesterday guys, really good stuff.

Everything is getting more and more interesting.

Loving reading the old PPV's big man!

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ Johnson Sun May 12, 2013 11:37 pm

Tell me about it. Re-living the old Coalition days and your run as commissioner. I think you forget just how much history there really is in this place.

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Sun May 12, 2013 11:47 pm

I was reading all of that too, haha!

My matches were a lot better than River's on reflection Laugh Still shite compared to today's quality though!

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ Johnson Sun May 12, 2013 11:50 pm

The difference in quality is amazing, the amount of effort that goes into it all nowadays is exceptional.

But the shows were still extremely effective back then, different eras but it has been a hell of a ride.

I can still pick out the matches I wrote for certain shows before I was a commissioner, can't believe it was five years ago that I started out.

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Sun May 12, 2013 11:58 pm

Definitely!

Different eras, different qualities.

Unleashed was amazing.

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon May 13, 2013 12:14 am

Awesome show again!
Excellent read

Nice one lads - worth the wait

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon May 13, 2013 8:10 am

Electric Demon wrote:

Demon watch and enjoy.

End of last season, Accrington v Crawley, win and we're promoted, my wife agreed to my demand that if a Crawley player scored the winning goal to win us promotion, his name would be incorporated into my son's name.

Scott Neilson scored the winner, 1-0.

Genuinely, my son is called Brodie Andrew Peter Neilson Rutherford.

In hindsight, i'm glad John Akinde's effort at 0-0 hit the bar...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon May 13, 2013 8:13 am

Morning all, a lot of new posts over the weekend. I will have to catch up with them all. Why the sudden surge?

Read the show again on the computer screen (scrolling on the phone is a right pain!) Some quality feuds going on. I will get a promo up in my lunch break.

How is everyone?

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon May 13, 2013 8:16 am

Trash Talk has always been like that. Quiet days then busy days, even back on BBC 606.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Mon May 13, 2013 8:21 am

Morning All

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon May 13, 2013 8:33 am

My club has a buyer at long last. Lets hope they get the green light!

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon May 13, 2013 8:40 am

Assuming you mean Ebbsfleet, what happened to the whole "My Football Club" thing?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon May 13, 2013 8:55 am

Marky wrote:
Electric Demon wrote:

Demon watch and enjoy.

End of last season, Accrington v Crawley, win and we're promoted, my wife agreed to my demand that if a Crawley player scored the winning goal to win us promotion, his name would be incorporated into my son's name.

Scott Neilson scored the winner, 1-0.

Genuinely, my son is called Brodie Andrew Peter Neilson Rutherford.

In hindsight, i'm glad John Akinde's effort at 0-0 hit the bar...

Laugh

Awesome!

I think Manuel would be a bit cruel. You'd only need one hip kid in with a taste in vintage tv comedy in the class and he's screwed.

Work can be nothing but mundane after yesterday!

Morning all

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon May 13, 2013 8:56 am

"They" will be selling their stake to the Fleet Trust. I say "They" because it is 500 odd members that have to take part in an online vote. Will need 75% of them to agree. You are bound to get some WUM's that will vote no just because.

All being well, we will have new owners confirmed before the end of the day.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Mon May 13, 2013 9:30 am

I'm about for a back and forth on Tuesday/Wednesday but other than that, I'm not about this week, as am revising for exams on Tuesday/Friday

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon May 13, 2013 10:11 am

I should be able to do a promo or two.

Chuffed my one last week was used in the intro to the show - I was well happy with that promo

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon May 13, 2013 10:32 am

I intend to have a sign this week. I am going to say something really controversial. Any ideas?

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Mon May 13, 2013 10:48 am

Twisty wrote:I intend to have a sign this week. I am going to say something really controversial. Any ideas?

Don't say fuck or bugger

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon May 13, 2013 10:52 am

Can I say Fubuggered?

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Mon May 13, 2013 10:54 am

I don't see why not

Although I just tried to combine two other words and came up with 'custard' [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon May 13, 2013 11:06 am

That is of course how custard got its name.

Mr Bird got so angry when his apprentice curdled the milk, he shouted two cuss words at the same time.

And the rest, as they say, is history.
Or custard.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Mon May 13, 2013 11:11 am

Morning all

Great weekend of football. Really hope the glory hornet boys go up now Smile

Teej are you about this week for some good old back and forth?

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Mon May 13, 2013 11:14 am

Electric Demon wrote:That is of course how custard got its name.

Mr Bird got so angry when his apprentice curdled the milk, he shouted two cuss words at the same time.

And the rest, as they say, is history.
Or custard.

I really hope that's true

I always just assumed that it was invented by Mr Custard

That's how everything should be named

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon May 13, 2013 11:20 am

Lex Hart wrote:Morning all

Great weekend of football. Really hope the glory hornet boys go up now Smile

Ok YES LEXY!
They'll be entertaining if nothing else.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Mon May 13, 2013 11:22 am

Are you planning on going to the final Demon?

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon May 13, 2013 11:24 am

If I can get a ticket mate, definitely!
Really hope so
I was at the semi yesterday

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Mon May 13, 2013 11:25 am

Are you planning on doing feedback or critique, Demon?? Shut up Olly

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Mon May 13, 2013 11:26 am

Scenes.

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon May 13, 2013 11:28 am

They played that one in the stadium after the game Ol
You can't get bored of the reactions. Johnny Phillips was class.

I'm writing it at the moment Beer Ok

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon May 13, 2013 11:39 am

New TT? Sponsored by the former trash talk filled with broken feedback promises.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon May 13, 2013 12:02 pm

Now ed, I haven't broken a promise

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 12:13 pm

demon where is the feedback?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 12:14 pm

you always claim your writing it but never finish lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next