6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by The Easter Bunny, cause it's seasonal and stuff......

+23
Gregers
kentyf1
Hero
Mat
Cable
Marky
6WF Prime Minister
Dubois
Crimey
Dicey
Marsh
Twisty
gazd83
Geoff
Electric Demon
Lee
Nay
Paul Mac
Olly
CJ
Saint
Kuinshi
6WF Admin
27 posters

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

Are Bull and Olly related?

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by The Easter Bunny, cause it's seasonal and stuff...... - Page 2 Vote_lcap84%Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by The Easter Bunny, cause it's seasonal and stuff...... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 84% 
[ 16 ]
Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by The Easter Bunny, cause it's seasonal and stuff...... - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by The Easter Bunny, cause it's seasonal and stuff...... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by The Easter Bunny, cause it's seasonal and stuff...... - Page 2 Empty Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by The Easter Bunny, cause it's seasonal and stuff......

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

As you'd expect, i haven't thought of anything witty or interesting to go here...

I tried....

I promise....

Anyway, house rules...

No Petting
No Bull Baiting
No Adoption Chat
No Entry to Those with 6 Fingers or More
Norfolk and Chance
No Spoilers for 24 Hours
No Chance in Hell
No More Mr Nice Guy

Oh, and stay away from the angry chinese fella.....

ALWAYS!

WILL!

Last edited by Beery on Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by The Easter Bunny, cause it's seasonal and stuff...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by The Easter Bunny, cause it's seasonal and stuff......

Post by Twisty Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:48 am

Vortex promo up.

I am in the ring awaiting....well anyone really Laugh "I hate you all"

Hero might be interested in that as well Wink

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by The Easter Bunny, cause it's seasonal and stuff...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by The Easter Bunny, cause it's seasonal and stuff......

Post by Twisty Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:20 am

I just realised I have a Vortex snowman in the banner Laugh

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:21 am

Name the snowmen
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:22 am

4th snowman from the right. He has a green half mask on. And I think he has a bigger stomach then most of the others Laugh

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:24 am

Is Vortex not the 2nd from the left with the cigar?
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:25 am

We need a black snowman wearing the Eddie Murphy suit from Raw.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:27 am

Why Laugh
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:27 am

Dicey wrote:Is Vortex not the 2nd from the left with the cigar?

No....though he did smoke a cigar in last week's promo (I don't know why I added that actually Shocked )

It could be The Consultant????

The Scorpion snowman is easy to spot...complete with chopper Laugh

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:40 am

I'm pretty sure the cigar smoking one is Crime Lord is it not? If not, I'm suing 6WF for infringing on my image rights. Cigars have always, and always will be Crime Lord's trademark...for absolutely no reason other than at 14 I thought that's what Crime Lord's did.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:44 am

But when has Crime Lord ever wore a top hat?

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:46 am

Twisty wrote:But when has Crime Lord ever wore a top hat?

It's a snowman....

There are others wearing top hats as well. cyclops

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:48 am

Laugh

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:50 am

Crimey wrote:
Twisty wrote:But when has Crime Lord ever wore a top hat?

It's a snowman....

There are others wearing top hats as well. cyclops

I am sorry, I come from a poor background. Our snowmans were lucky to get a birds nest perched upon their head. Yet alone look like Lord Snooty's cold little chum.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:07 pm

Are any of them Cassius?

I love the Scorpion one

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:12 pm

I'm guessing you were the one with the title?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:13 pm

His eyes need to be thinner then.....and having some tea in a thermos flask

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:23 pm

Right, I'm going to go from left to right, people try and fill the ones that I miss.

??? - Crime Lord? - ??? - ??? - Saint (sunglasses) - Blue Dragon (tattoo) - James McManus - Jenny - Vortex - Scorpion - Referee - Cassius

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:26 pm

I think the first one is Keith Leone with a plaid shirt on

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:28 pm

The purple one seems to have an eye patch. I didn't know any of our wrestlers had an eye patch. If they do, they don't put it in their promo enough

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:03 pm

Come you lot...I am stuck in a ring. Do I have to start calling you out one by one?

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:11 pm

I'm waiting for someone from my match to promo sorry TwisT

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:13 pm

I will promo later tonight TwisTy answering that call.

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:14 pm

Cassius Zhi wrote:The purple one seems to have an eye patch. I didn't know any of our wrestlers had an eye patch. If they do, they don't put it in their promo enough

I think that's just the eyebrows.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:31 pm

Indeed

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:35 pm

I think Logan is holding the chair, and BD is on the floor.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:35 pm

Cassius Zhi wrote:I'm waiting for someone from my match to promo sorry TwisT

How about if I added something saying you are a crap EX champion with no talent?

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:36 pm

lee...wheres Rasta the Snowman?

we need 6wf carols

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:49 pm

Beery wrote:I think Logan is holding the chair, and BD is on the floor.

I thought that too, until I noticed the blue tattoo on the one with the chain.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:55 pm

Little Scorpy,
Little Scorpy,
On the title trail
Got to keep on plodding onwards
With your current tale

Been a long time,
Little Scorpy,
That you won a fight.
Don't give up now,
Little Scorpy,
Destiny's in sight

Ring out those bells tonight
1-2-3, 1-2-3
Follow that star tonight
World Champion, you'll see.

Little Scorpy,
Little Scorpy,
Had a heavy day
Little Scorpy,
Carry Beery
Straight-edged all the way.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:02 pm

Don't compare him to a donkey Twist!

We've had no end of problems with Bull and donkeys on here in the past

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:04 pm

Jewish ones?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:05 pm

Those were the ones. They were being unfairly discriminated against

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:09 pm

I hate that.

Someone threw a Jewish donkey at Rio Ferdinand.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:13 pm

And he didn't even bother to try and catch it.

He would have if it was a catholic one though, disgraceful stuff

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:15 pm

Exactly.

I don't see why people are getting charged and Joe Hart is getting praise. That innocent man ran onto the pitch to rescue the donkey and was stopped.

The RSPCA need to get involved here. Football is in crisis.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:17 pm

The donkey is beyond saving now. He had to be put down.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:18 pm

Twisty wrote:The donkey is beyond saving now. He had to be put down.

WHAT!?!

Cancel the Grand National.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:19 pm

They are talking about introducing netting now though, in order to catch donkeys thrown from the crown.

It's about time

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:22 pm

Marshy wrote:They are talking about introducing netting now though, in order to catch donkeys thrown from the crown.

It's about time

Nobody minded the chucking of Donkey's until Rio head butted one.

Liverpool even play one up front.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:24 pm

Beery wrote:
Twisty wrote:The donkey is beyond saving now. He had to be put down.

WHAT!?!

Cancel the Grand National.

Well they are thinking of stuffing him in honour of his services to sport. Then he is replacing the hare at Greyhound tracks.

The hare refused to comment after losing his job to a foreigner, but I think it’s safe to say he was pissed.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:32 pm

OFFICIAL

Leone, Crime Lord, Hill, Nay, Saint, Blue Dragon, (wasn't sure so I declared it to be Marshall Mudoch as i don't know his colours lol), Lex, Vortex, Scorpion, Ref and Cassius (Was Logan but I have an idea for him later.... lol)

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:33 pm

P.S.

I can change them if you want it changing

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:33 pm

Colbert, Max and Bygrave.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:34 pm

in time young Beer, in time

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:38 pm

NOW!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:39 pm

Lee wrote:OFFICIAL

Leone, Crime Lord, Hill, Nay, Saint, Blue Dragon, (wasn't sure so I declared it to be Marshall Mudoch as i don't know his colours lol), Lex, Vortex, Scorpion, Ref and Cassius (Was Logan but I have an idea for him later.... lol)
To be fair I've never really thought about that one

Love how Marshall is the one about to tap though, it's the next big gimmick [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:41 pm

Can Max and Bygrave be pissing on the bottom of Colbert?

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:44 pm

Twisty wrote:Can Max and Bygrave be pissing on the bottom of Colbert?

No.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:47 pm

Beery wrote:
Twisty wrote:Can Max and Bygrave be pissing on the bottom of Colbert?

No.

Bearing in mind Colbert's age, it would probably be more real if he was pissing on Max and Bygrave.

Yellow snowcone.........

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:20 pm

Did the CP snowman melt because he was too god damn hot?
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next