6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by The Easter Bunny, cause it's seasonal and stuff......

+23
Gregers
kentyf1
Hero
Mat
Cable
Marky
6WF Prime Minister
Dubois
Crimey
Dicey
Marsh
Twisty
gazd83
Geoff
Electric Demon
Lee
Nay
Paul Mac
Olly
CJ
Saint
Kuinshi
6WF Admin
27 posters

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down

Are Bull and Olly related?

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by The Easter Bunny, cause it's seasonal and stuff...... Vote_lcap84%Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by The Easter Bunny, cause it's seasonal and stuff...... Vote_rcap 84% 
[ 16 ]
Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by The Easter Bunny, cause it's seasonal and stuff...... Vote_lcap16%Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by The Easter Bunny, cause it's seasonal and stuff...... Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by The Easter Bunny, cause it's seasonal and stuff...... Empty Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by The Easter Bunny, cause it's seasonal and stuff......

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:47 pm

As you'd expect, i haven't thought of anything witty or interesting to go here...

I tried....

I promise....

Anyway, house rules...

No Petting
No Bull Baiting
No Adoption Chat
No Entry to Those with 6 Fingers or More
Norfolk and Chance
No Spoilers for 24 Hours
No Chance in Hell
No More Mr Nice Guy

Oh, and stay away from the angry chinese fella.....

ALWAYS!

WILL!

Last edited by Beery on Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by The Easter Bunny, cause it's seasonal and stuff...... Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by The Easter Bunny, cause it's seasonal and stuff......

Post by Kuinshi Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:48 pm

uno

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by The Easter Bunny, cause it's seasonal and stuff...... Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by The Easter Bunny, cause it's seasonal and stuff......

Post by Saint Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:48 pm

CJ, I'm going to have The Saint cut Leone off on the ramp, is that alright?

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:49 pm

Saint wrote:CJ, I'm going to have The Saint cut Leone off on the ramp, is that alright?

Bit aggressive?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:02 pm

Saint wrote:CJ, I'm going to have The Saint cut Leone off on the ramp, is that alright?

Yeah that's fine dude.

CJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:04 pm

Evenin

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:19 pm

Does this mean praising Lex is no longer banned?

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:23 pm

Oh shit, I knew i forgot something.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:32 pm

all hail Lex!

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:40 pm

And so it begins Wink

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:40 pm

CJ wrote:

Yeah that's fine dude.

Nice, will try and promo tonight, if not then it'll be tomorrow or Monday.

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:49 pm

Saint wrote:
CJ wrote:

Yeah that's fine dude.

Nice, will try and promo tonight, if not then it'll be tomorrow or Monday.

Or Tuesday, or Wednesday!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:00 pm

Mat, Crimey and Dave, I am away down to my granddads funeral tomorrow, so won't really be able to promo over next couple of days, but if anyone fancies some interaction I will be able to do Tuesday and Thursday and possibly Wednesday evenings

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:04 pm

Beery wrote:

Bit aggressive?

Aggressive?

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:23 am

Morning. I am TIIIIIIRED. And the fun doesn't stop. Im off out again now. Take it easy y'all speak later

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:40 am

Morning!!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:43 am

Morning

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:13 pm

Morning

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:20 pm

Good morning angry Chinese fella....

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoff Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:26 pm

morning

Geoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:42 pm

What a horrible day

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:45 pm

I concur

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoff Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:10 pm

its far to cold for my liking

Geoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:27 pm

So what we all up to

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoff Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:31 pm

just watching the manchester derby and writing a promo

yourself nay?

Geoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:54 pm

Im sitting in a car drinking sprite.

Wishing that I would stop going out of 3G range

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoff Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:57 pm

going anywhere nice?

Geoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoff Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:48 pm

Promo up

Ive left it open if you wish to respond Marky

Geoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:35 pm

Not really, Bury

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:59 pm

Bloody Homeland!!!!!!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:09 pm

Beery wrote:Bloody Homeland!!!!!!

What a pricktease. Another whole week to wait...
Awesome, awesome, awesome.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:25 pm

Spoiler:

ED Wink

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by gazd83 Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:44 pm

Steel wrote:just watching the manchester derby and writing a promo

yourself nay?

My first derby in the emptihad.....GET IN!!!!!

Mancini got it wrong today, should never have picked ballotelli
gazd83
gazd83

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:36 am

Lee wrote:
Spoiler:

ED Wink

Laugh Laugh

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:17 am

Yay, it's Monday.

Morning.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:54 am

I feel like Bob Geldoff.

Morning

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:57 am

I feel like The Bangles

Morning

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:59 am

China in your hand?

You are taking this Cassius vs the world thing a bit too far if you have a super power in your pocket.

Apart from the obvious "super power" in your pocket Laugh

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:27 am

You're thinking of T'Pau Laugh

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:34 am

Really? Laugh

What did the Bangles do then? Everlasting flame or something. Atomic Kitten covered it.

All bollocks anyway.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:38 am

I feel like New Order

Morning [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:39 am

Morning fellers
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:43 am

I'm assuming your Bob Geldof reference was "I don't like Mondays"
My Bangles reference was "Just another Manic Monday"
But yes, they did do Eternal Flame as well - I'm not sure I do feel like that
I think they also did Walk Like an Egyptian - I don't feel like that either

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:50 am

Then I feel like the Mamas and the Papas
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:51 am

There's pressure on the next person to say hello, there can't be that many more famous monday songs [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:00 am

Pressure is even more on tomorrow - will the conversation even start?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:01 am

I'm feeling a bit like a Carpenter today, well except its not raining.

Morning All

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:05 am

Cassius Zhi wrote:Pressure is even more on tomorrow - will the conversation even start?
I'll just quote the Craig David classic 'seven days' every day. Sorted

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:48 am

I'm just going to say hello as I can't think of a song hahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:48 am

I feel like the Boo Radleys.

Morning.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next