6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by The Easter Bunny, cause it's seasonal and stuff......

+23
Gregers
kentyf1
Hero
Mat
Cable
Marky
6WF Prime Minister
Dubois
Crimey
Dicey
Marsh
Twisty
gazd83
Geoff
Electric Demon
Lee
Nay
Paul Mac
Olly
CJ
Saint
Kuinshi
6WF Admin
27 posters

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down

Are Bull and Olly related?

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by The Easter Bunny, cause it's seasonal and stuff...... - Page 22 Vote_lcap84%Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by The Easter Bunny, cause it's seasonal and stuff...... - Page 22 Vote_rcap 84% 
[ 16 ]
Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by The Easter Bunny, cause it's seasonal and stuff...... - Page 22 Vote_lcap16%Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by The Easter Bunny, cause it's seasonal and stuff...... - Page 22 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by The Easter Bunny, cause it's seasonal and stuff...... - Page 22 Empty Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by The Easter Bunny, cause it's seasonal and stuff......

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

As you'd expect, i haven't thought of anything witty or interesting to go here...

I tried....

I promise....

Anyway, house rules...

No Petting
No Bull Baiting
No Adoption Chat
No Entry to Those with 6 Fingers or More
Norfolk and Chance
No Spoilers for 24 Hours
No Chance in Hell
No More Mr Nice Guy

Oh, and stay away from the angry chinese fella.....

ALWAYS!

WILL!

Last edited by Beery on Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by The Easter Bunny, cause it's seasonal and stuff...... - Page 22 Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by The Easter Bunny, cause it's seasonal and stuff......

Post by Dubois Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:31 pm

Cassius Zhi wrote:I completely disagree with the comment that "both copied each other in various aspects". Completely unfounded. Nonsense.

How so? I mean really do I have to give examples Cass? You just have to look at the history of everything that has occurred across the two feds. Saying 6CW is a carbon copy of the 6WF is nonsense.

Dubois

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by The Easter Bunny, cause it's seasonal and stuff...... - Page 22 Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by The Easter Bunny, cause it's seasonal and stuff......

Post by Twisty Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:32 pm

bounce

I still have dip left

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:33 pm

jeromedubois wrote:
Cassius Zhi wrote:I completely disagree with the comment that "both copied each other in various aspects". Completely unfounded. Nonsense.

How so? I mean really do I have to give examples Cass? You just have to look at the history of everything that has occurred across the two feds. Saying 6CW is a carbon copy of the 6WF is nonsense.

Nobody said it was a carbon copy
You said we've "both copied each other" - which is false, and you should take it back

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:36 pm

Twisty wrote: bounce

I still have dip left
That's because its cheese and chive...and on your knob

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:37 pm

Beery wrote:
jeromedubois wrote:
Crimey wrote:To be fair, 6CW always has been just a copy of 6WF, it started as a copy of 6WF and no point stopped being a copy of 6WF.

I'm pretty sure 6WF didn't start the image thing either, most e-feds always have them.

Loving the free publicity! hahaha Not everyone around TT only for 6CW to still be chatted about :p haha.

I would say though the 6WF and 6CW copied each other in certain aspect none of them are completely original in their own right, they both used ideas develop by the other fed and have both provided competition for one another. The biggest difference between 6CW and 6WF is throughout the 1 year I ran the place there wasn't one person who ranted, who complained, who moaned that i had to deal with.

Given time people should trust the GM i.e Beer and Mat because fundamentally the story is the most important thing rather than a win/loss ratio or championship. Let them do what they do best instead of worrying about a if your a mid-card of main eventer...

Not a moan btw just trying to big up Mat and Beer who i am sure have had to deal with some hard situations in the past.

That's because nobody bothered to promo and it slowly died.

The only people who bitch and moan here are Saint and Bull. And it's because they need more attention than others.

Some people just don't need PMing and stuff. I don't think i have ever had a PM from Crimey about where he is heading.

You love my PM's Beer Chatty

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:38 pm

Marshy wrote:
Twisty wrote: bounce

I still have dip left
That's because its cheese and chive...and on your knob

Well some of the office girls chowed down on it

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:38 pm

Wasn't one of the tournaments brought in at some point originally done in 6CW and then used in 6WF?

Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:39 pm

YES!!!! I HAVE A SNOWMAN!!!!! THANK YOU LEE!!!!

Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dubois Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:40 pm

Cassius Zhi wrote:
jeromedubois wrote:

Nobody said it was a carbon copy
You said we've "both copied each other" - which is false, and you should take it back

Really?

Crimey wrote:To be fair, 6CW always has been just a copy of 6WF, it started as a copy of 6WF and no point stopped being a copy of 6WF.

No point even trying to debate this with you Cass. Clearly both have taken things from each other and used it to their advantage. I never denied that. Both have the same people involved so of course their will be things that will cross over both feds and will be used by both feds.

Dubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:42 pm

So much so that you can't name one thing that 6WF has taken from 6CW... Except your superstars when the show lets them down?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:43 pm

The fact Hobo is mentioned makes me laugh.

Fact is, despite those splits, 6WF stayed together. From what i've heard, certain people couldn't wait to jump ship from 6CW to 6WF (Lex included) when the shit hit the fan, and to be fair, those same people have been part of it when it's gone down the shitter again.

To me, the setup is hardly 'unique' for a re-birth, that includes layout of cards, archives and whatever. Mostly, it's a combination of little things that have eventually pissed me of...

1) Dubs. You spouted about staying in 6WF cause you had unfinished business, and wouldn't be involved in the new 6CW in that way. Dubois is headlining the new show. It's not hard to relay that to myself who may have plans for you.

2) Blade. No disrespect to the lad, but the fact he can't be fucking ass'd with 6WF but happily rocks up in 6CW and doesn't have the decency to explain why really gets my goat, after the time and effort Mat and I put into him, his character and covering for him when he left due to family problems.

3) This isn't personal, but asking me to consider a Bragging Rights PPV when you hadn't posted your first show or assembled a roster came across as disrespectful.

4) Using this site to conduct your business privately. I offered you the freedom of this site to help you get it off the ground, and i was genuine in wanting to do that. You chose to go to v2, saying you wanted to use their site to get members, yet, you've still been contacting guys here, why not be open and honest about it? What am i more likely to be pissed off about? You publicly looking for members, or contacting people privately on our site? And ask yourself this, if you did that on an actual rivals site, you'd be blacklisted and banned (like they do on E-fed Knights).

5) The comments about the bitching in 6WF took the biscuit.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:44 pm

Can I just point out something to everyone here. While you're all bitching about who is better, who is more original, etc etc. There are 4 promos up for the show, and yes I haven't done one, but that's because I am trying to make the most of my Christmas break at the moment. Why doesn't everyone grow the fuck up, and get some promos up?

CJ

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:46 pm

CJ wrote:Can I just point out something to everyone here. While you're all bitching about who is better, who is more original, etc etc. There are 4 promos up for the show, and yes I haven't done one, but that's because I am trying to make the most of my Christmas break at the moment. Why doesn't everyone grow the fuck up, and get some promos up?

Don't make me set Allen on your ass.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:48 pm

Beery wrote:
CJ wrote:Can I just point out something to everyone here. While you're all bitching about who is better, who is more original, etc etc. There are 4 promos up for the show, and yes I haven't done one, but that's because I am trying to make the most of my Christmas break at the moment. Why doesn't everyone grow the fuck up, and get some promos up?

I'll get all the marines on yours.

CJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:49 pm

So you have a Christmas break, which means you have free time to do one...but you haven't. And yet you are bitching about us that are still at work and may have other things (6WF related or not) to do, which means we don't have the time?

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:49 pm

I hate to be a bubble burster but new TT is needed

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:49 pm

I'm gonna promo
Believe you me you
I'm gonna promo RJ's ass into the ground

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:49 pm

CJ wrote:
Beery wrote:

I'll get all the marines on yours.

Typical ginger pops up when the fightings done
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:50 pm

Twisty wrote:

So you have a Christmas break, which means you have free time to do one...but you haven't. And yet you are bitching about us that are still at work and may have other things (6WF related or not) to do, which means we don't have the time?

In fairness, Ceej told me he wouldn't do one.

And at this time of year, i expect people to put their families and stuff over 6WF more so than at any other time.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:50 pm

Beery wrote:The only people who bitch and moan here are Saint and Bull. And it's because they need more attention than others.

Pretty disappointed by that comment, but I'll let it go.

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:50 pm

Fucknugget wrote:I hate to be a bubble burster but new TT is needed

YoIo?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:51 pm

Sainty wrote:
Beery wrote:The only people who bitch and moan here are Saint and Bull. And it's because they need more attention than others.

God it's a joke you gay.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:51 pm

Beery wrote:

YoIo?

#fail

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:52 pm

Fucknugget wrote:
Beery wrote:

YoIo?

#fail

Why?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:53 pm

Beery wrote:
Sainty wrote:

God it's a joke you gay.

Don't gay me quim features.

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:53 pm

Twisty wrote:

Oh I'm sorry Twist, I didn't realise I have to drop family and friends for this place, next time I'll remember that.

Also, I'm bitching because you're just taking pot shots at another fed mostly.

CJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:53 pm

Beery wrote:
Fucknugget wrote:
Beery wrote:

YoIo?

#fail

Why?

YoIo? I'm a massive tool.

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:53 pm

Sainty wrote:
Beery wrote:
Sainty wrote:

God it's a joke you gay.

Don't make me change your name in the word filter like i did for Fucknugget.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:53 pm

Fucknugget wrote:
Beery wrote:
Fucknugget wrote:
Beery wrote:

YoIo?

#fail

Why?

Gotya.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:54 pm

Beery wrote:
Fucknugget wrote:
Beery wrote:
Fucknugget wrote:
Beery wrote:

YoIo?

#fail

Why?

Gotya.

Goddamit

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:57 pm

CJ wrote:
Twisty wrote:

Oh I'm sorry Twist, I didn't realise I have to drop family and friends for this place, next time I'll remember that.

No.....stop right there. I am not asking you to drop your family and friends. Quite the opposite. I am not the one saying people should grow the fuck up and post promos. There are other factors why people haven't posted. Ones you have listed being one of them.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:58 pm

Beery wrote:
Sainty wrote:
Beery wrote:
Sainty wrote:

God it's a joke you gay.

Don't make me change your name in the word filter like i did for Fucknugget.

What would you change it to?

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Dubois Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:59 pm

Beery wrote:The fact Hobo is mentioned makes me laugh.

Fact is, despite those splits, 6WF stayed together. From what i've heard, certain people couldn't wait to jump ship from 6CW to 6WF (Lex included) when the shit hit the fan, and to be fair, those same people have been part of it when it's gone down the shitter again.

To me, the setup is hardly 'unique' for a re-birth, that includes layout of cards, archives and whatever. Mostly, it's a combination of little things that have eventually pissed me of...

1) Dubs. You spouted about staying in 6WF cause you had unfinished business, and wouldn't be involved in the new 6CW in that way. Dubois is headlining the new show. It's not hard to relay that to myself who may have plans for you.

2) Blade. No disrespect to the lad, but the fact he can't be fucking ass'd with 6WF but happily rocks up in 6CW and doesn't have the decency to explain why really gets my goat, after the time and effort Mat and I put into him, his character and covering for him when he left due to family problems.

3) This isn't personal, but asking me to consider a Bragging Rights PPV when you hadn't posted your first show or assembled a roster came across as disrespectful.

4) Using this site to conduct your business privately. I offered you the freedom of this site to help you get it off the ground, and i was genuine in wanting to do that. You chose to go to v2, saying you wanted to use their site to get members, yet, you've still been contacting guys here, why not be open and honest about it? What am i more likely to be pissed off about? You publicly looking for members, or contacting people privately on our site? And ask yourself this, if you did that on an actual rivals site, you'd be blacklisted and banned (like they do on E-fed Knights).

5) The comments about the bitching in 6WF took the biscuit.

All i will say mate you have no reason to get annoyed.

To Point 1)

I haven't contacted a single person from the 6WF and the fact you believe that is ridiculous. I have never poached a single person, from any fed. If people asked I responded and that was it, I have no pm'ed anyone asking to join or anything like that.

To Point 3)

Was an idea based on the fact we both come from the place i.e 606. Once again if you found that disrespectful then by all means tell me! Rather than rant about it now.

To Point 4)

See Comment above I have no gone to a single person and asked them to join my fed! I took up the network that was done by Revolution character and contacted everyone via the 6CW who was signed up already and asked if they were still interested. If you want to black list or ban me then by all means do so if you feel I have broken any of the rules or advertised. I personally haven't done any of those things mentioned.

End of, if you are all going to take this so personally rather than just trying to have a normal conversation about it then might as well stop.

Fundementally I never once tried to be disrespectful in anyway, I said thank you for the support Beer, and to Mat. If this move to 606v2 is like a dagger in the back for you guys I am sorry you see that way being realistically it is the only 6CW has to survive.

Dubois

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:00 pm

Twisty wrote:
CJ wrote:
Twisty wrote:

No.....stop right there. I am not asking you to drop your family and friends. Quite the opposite. I am not the one saying people should grow the fuck up and post promos. There are other factors why people haven't posted. Ones you have listed being one of them.

But yet you're the one who has just said I should be promoing now in my Christmas break. I'm just complaining because we've had a day of sod all activity apart from you lot bitching about 6CW, and then having 6CW bitch back.

CJ

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:17 pm

Dubs,

I never accused you of poaching? I said you went about things privately, if you remember I made a point of PJ being highly active on the site.

Guys like Steel, Leone etc are more than able to decide where they want to go. They are 6CW guys, they could go and if and when the shit hits the fan at 6CW they would be welcome back, same as I'd still house 6CW if it went wrong on v2 because the guys who bother with 6CW and put the effort in deserve better than to get dropped.

This isn't a rant, I've told you things that grate on me, with the final straw being the dig at 6WF's history.

We've always picked up the pieces from 6CW, whether it be Drake, JJ, you, Engel or anyone else. We've always offered a home to people, and we always would. Regardless of how many times we've been stepped on or left in the lurch.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:22 pm

Who fancies a game on Lemmings?

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Dubois Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:24 pm

Beery wrote:Dubs,

I never accused you of poaching? I said you went about things privately, if you remember I made a point of PJ being highly active on the site.

Guys like Steel, Leone etc are more than able to decide where they want to go. They are 6CW guys, they could go and if and when the shit hits the fan at 6CW they would be welcome back, same as I'd still house 6CW if it went wrong on v2 because the guys who bother with 6CW and put the effort in deserve better than to get dropped.

This isn't a rant, I've told you things that grate on me, with the final straw being the dig at 6WF's history.

We've always picked up the pieces from 6CW, whether it be Drake, JJ, you, Engel or anyone else. We've always offered a home to people, and we always would. Regardless of how many times we've been stepped on or left in the lurch.

That I would agree on Smile. Whatever I said never was meant to come across as a dig in any shape or form. Have to remember when I first joined the 6WF it was during the split of 6WE, and 6CW, amongst other things. Then the meltdown with River, was only things I was trying to point that have occurred. It wasn't suppose to come across as disrespectful whatsoever. You know I respect you mate, I don't have an issue, I haven't taken anything that anyone has mentioned here personally.

I don't mind what people say about 6CW they can say what they wish we will never agree anyway, and at the end of the day we both come from the same home of 606. I never got annoyed, I have just been surprised by the amount of people knocking on 6CW the last couple of days. They can if they wish to do so then by all means go ahead. My commitment to the 6WF hasn't altered I will continue to promo like always, hence the pm warning about my holidays coming up. I want to be involved in both feds as everyone in both feds regardless are fundamentally people fun to be around and chat too when work is boring! haha

Last edited by jeromedubois on Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:26 pm

jeromedubois wrote:
Beery wrote:Dubs,

That I would agree on Smile. Whatever I said never was meant to come across as a dig in any shape or form. Have to remember when I first joined the 6WF it was during the split of 6WE, and 6CW, amongst other things. Then the meltdown with River, was only things I was trying to point that have occurred. It wasn't suppose to come across as disrespectful whatsoever. You know I respect you mate, I don't have an issue, I haven't taken anything that anyone has mentioned here personally.

I don't mind what people say about 6CW they can say what they wish we will never agree anyway, and at the end of the day we both come from the same home of 606. I never got annoyed, I have just been surprised by the amount of people knocking on 6CW the last couple of days. They can if they wish to do so then by all means go ahead. My commitment to the 6WF has altered I will continue to promo like always, hence the pm warning about my holidays coming up. I want to be involved in both feds as everyone in both feds regardless are fundamentally people fun to be around and chat too when work is boring! haha

What about when work isn't boring? I feel second best

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Dubois Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:35 pm

Crap made a typo I meant to write Hasn't Altered!

Dubois

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:38 pm

I can't comment for everyone, maybe we're all on our collective period, but I've made my points.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:00 pm

Beery wrote:I can't comment for everyone, maybe we're all on our collective period, but I've made my points.

You're always on!!

Chatty

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Toozey Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:02 pm

Promo Up

Toozey

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:08 pm

Nice calming journey back.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:17 pm

Just to have my piece

For me it has never been a competition. I have moved between the two Feds more than most and yes previously during less stable times I left 6CW because it does have that solidity. This is one of the reasons I am involved with 6CW now, I want to give it a shot to create something. If it doesn't work then at least I've tried.

I have told Beer , Lex is a 6WF guy. 6CW is a chance for me to have a go at the other side of efedding.( ED ill get a promo up , hopefully tonight- me and you need to have words)

Lessons learnt
Communication should have been better
Assumptions should not have been made

Lets draw a line Smile

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:39 pm

My say Diva

6WF was around first with TAW, then when 6WF was the sole federation (for a long period of time), 6CW was created by GDC/Cabowers with the sole intention of developing into a rival to 6WF. 6CW's entire existence and reason for creation was to be the WCW to 6WF's WWF, and I like 6CW and the guys, but that's the truth. To suggest they've taken ideas from each other is bizarre. 6WF was 6CW's blueprint, it was never the other way round.

Coming from the guy who co-founded 6wE, I can happily say we did things our own way, completely different to 6WF (different cards, different format, different type of show, and better quality segments and matches compared to 6WF then) and in a way our breakaway fed made River Ace up his game with 6WF as while we couldn't continue beyond 3-4 weeks due to lack of support, it eventually made 6WF better and stronger because we were right in the first place. But 6WF is the main one, has been for years and always will be.

As Fucknugget would say, God speed.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22