6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Feedback!

+4
kentyf1
Nay
xviperx
6WF Admin
8 posters

6WF :: What We Do! :: 6WF

Go down

Destiny Feedback! Empty Destiny Feedback!

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:45 pm

Match of the Night?

Shock of the Night?

Superstar of the Night?

Mark Out Moment of the Night?

One Match for the Future?

One Match for Born In Fire?

Any Areas to Improve?

Any Additional Feedback?

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Destiny Feedback! Empty Re: Destiny Feedback!

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:49 pm

Match of the Night?

For me it was a toss up between the Gold Rush and Cassius v Nemesis. I can’t pick as they both offer something completely different.

Shock of the Night?

It would be easy to say Patricks returning, but I knew that was coming. I’d have to go with Nemesis entering at Number 1.

Superstar of the Night?

Nemesis for his performances in both his matches, with a little nod to The Saint for winning the title and for Tom Ree and Ethan Knight’s performances in the Gold Rush.

I marked out to Patricks returning as I have been waiting for this day for ages, but in all honesty, I marked out when Vortex and Oko entered the Gold Rush.

That would be telling, but I’m looking forward to Stevens and Logan butting heads and the climax to Hill v Faith.

My lips are sealed.

Any Areas to Improve?

Timekeeping! And maybe not leaving everything to the last minute. 16 segments in a day was a bitch!

Any Additional Feedback?

I love you all.

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by xviperx Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:26 pm

Match of the Night?
The Goldrush was epic, I take my hat off as I struggle to write one on one matches most of the time let alone a mind fuck like a 30 man match!

Shock of the Night?
Although I wasn't around when Patricks was his return from the dead was a pretty big one.

Superstar of the Night?
Angel/Patrick for that comeback and dominance to end the Goldrush

From a personal point of view Austin and Logan picking up from where Austin and BD left off was awesome. Obviously the ending was awesome as well.

Patricks v Adamson (maybe if Adamson wins he could be put in to the BIF main event)
Stevens v Logan in a death match
Personally I'd love Saint vs Stevens too even if it was non title as I think Stevens hates Saint and it's probably driving him crazy that he won't respond to it haha

As above Saint v Patricks v Adamson

Any Areas to Improve?
As Rich says time keeping but tbf the shows are written by two people and that is amazing to think that the show was only a day or two late when so much work is put in.

xviperx

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:06 pm

[b]Match of the Night?[/b]

The Gold Rush for me, the amount of effort that must go into writing that match is phenomenal. And despite the size of the match from the from the first entrant to the last there is never a dull moment.

[b]Shock of the Night?[/b]

For me other than Chris Patricks returning, I would say Saint actually winning the title.

[b]Superstar of the Night?[/b]

Angel/Chris Patricks oh and Saint anyone who wins the world championship deserves a shout out.  

[b]Mark Out Moment of the Night?[/b]

From a personal viewpoint, Cameron making the final 3 of the gold rush and the way his match vs Mike Hill ended.

From a none Selfish point of view I would say Scorpion entering the Gold Rush and obviously Patricks returning.

[b]One Match for the Future?[/b]

Patricks vs Adamson.

[b]One Match for Born In Fire?[/b]

Logan vs Stevens

[b]Any Areas to Improve?[/b]

None from me.

[b]Any Additional Feedback?[/b]

Quite simply terrific, it had everything you could want from a PPV. The road to BIF has truly began in style.

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:23 pm

Match of the Night?

For sure the Gold Rush was incredible. Absolutely loved reading that one... such a special match and was just awesome. Fantastic ending and a really massive platform to build on.

Shock of the Night?

Patricks returning is a very good shout but I'm going to go with Saint winning the title. Was so cool and totally unexpected! I'm really looking forward to see how the Saint era goes!

Superstar of the Night?

I'm going to go with Max Adamson. Yes, it may be an odd one despite losing the title and what happened at the Gold Rush, but in my eyes it made Adamson look mighty impressive and adds another almost obsessed and slightly unhinged dimension to the character. It will be incredible to see this develop and how far Marky can continue to drive the character to be one of the best in 6WF. A definite mention to the Saint winning the title. Was brilliant!

All the returnee's in the Gold Rush. But of course, Chris Patricks returning was unreal and that gets my nod.

Logan Kincade vs Austin Stevens... going to be some showdown! Really looking forward to seeing as Rich mentioned the climax to the Hill/Faith feud. Nay and Mat are doing a terrific job with both characters and I'm loving it.

Triple Threat match for the 6WF Undisputed championsip

The Saint vs Max Adamson vs Chris Patricks

Any Areas to Improve?

Timekeeping could perhaps be improved but when the matches are done with such quality and precision in the writing, it's worth the wait!

Any Additional Feedback?

As Rich said, I love you all. I would like to add a group hug in there somewhere! but honestly, mega show. The run up to Born In Fire and the show itself is going to be massive. Let's knock it out the ballpark! 

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Marty2k14 Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:44 pm

Match of the Night?

Gotta be the 30 man battle royal huge effort put in and what an amazing match it was.

Shock of the Night?

Probably Saint winning the title.. Didn't see that one coming! And of course Nemesis not winning the battle royal lol

Superstar of the Night?

Gonna say it's a tie between Saint and Angel

Angel being revealed as Daniels.

From my own point of view there could be another huge match between Nemesis and Cassius, maybe a casket or buried alive match?

Apart from the above I guess were gonna have Saint vs Daniels vs Adamson

Any Areas to Improve?

Certainly not in the writing of the event, as mentioned maybe the timekeeping but I don't think that's the current writers fault, maybe the rest of us need to take more responsibility in writing a match now and again? Would help greatly.

Any Additional Feedback?

Congrats again guys.. Brilliant show with lots of twists and surprises, great event for 6wf

Marty2k14

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:57 pm

Match of the night

I can't really pick one of my own(Gold Rush was pretty epic) but anyway, I thought Cassius vs Nemesis was excellent-cheers Crimey.

Shock of the night

Saint winning the title, not sure how I got convinced to go for that one!

Superstar of the night

Has to be Patricks, welcome back Dicey!

Mark out moment

The Patricks reveal, as I was writing it I could see it playing out in my head.

One match for the future

Plenty of irons in the fire! Would like to see Hill and Kenty renew their battle at some point.

One match for BIF

The only one I can say is Hill vs Faith. Bring it on Nay!

Any areas to improve

Well yeah it was a bit late, but I'll shoulder the blame for that one. Should have given myself more time to write the Gold Rush, which was the major hold-up in things.

Any additional feedback

If that show doesn't make Laura Whitmore want to marry me, I don't know what will.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:40 am

kentyf1 wrote:Superstar of the Night?

I'm going to go with Max Adamson. Yes, it may be an odd one despite losing the title and what happened at the Gold Rush, but in my eyes it made Adamson look mighty impressive and adds another almost obsessed and slightly unhinged dimension to the character. It will be incredible to see this develop and how far Marky can continue to drive the character to be one of the best in 6WF. A definite mention to the Saint winning the title. Was brilliant!

I was thinking along these lines. Considering Adamson lost the title to someone he detests and his lost the Gold Rush to his own bodyguard who turned out to be his former best friend under a mask, he comes out of it looking pretty strong!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:40 am

I'm not sure about Laura Whitmore but I reckon Sainty will give you a go on the divine girth. 

It's a start at least.....

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:51 am

Match of the Night?
I enjoyed them all but the Kenty/Crimey match was a great read

Shock of the Night?
Saint winning the title

Superstar of the Night?

I have to say Max as well

For me personally it was the CP reveal at the end, I have been waiting months to get back and at that moment I knew it was really happening

Max/Saint/CP

Stevens vs Logan

Any Areas to Improve?
Just the timekeeping, torturing returnees by being 2 days over isnt nice Very Happy

Any Additional Feedback?

Destiny was always my favourite PPV and this one didnt disappoint at all 
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down