6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Destiny 13th September 2008

Go down

6WF Destiny 13th September 2008 Empty 6WF Destiny 13th September 2008

Post by JJ Johnson Sat May 11, 2013 12:22 am

Dark Match
Rasta Vs Diab-Low

Both men get a warm applause from the 6wf spectators. Diab-Low gives Rasta the runaround biting his leg and kicking his shins while Rasta cant catch him.Diab-Low runs the ropes and Rasta hits him with a big boot to the face as the crowd jeer 1...2......3!

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

6WF Destiny 13th September 2008 Empty Re: 6WF Destiny 13th September 2008

Post by JJ Johnson Sat May 11, 2013 12:22 am

RJ: And after that match I think we’re just about ready to get this event underway.

DL: That’s right, ladies and gentlemen, this is-

Loud speaker: DESTINYYY!

As this is said, the word appears on the Tron as ‘Famous’ plays around, fireworks exploding left, right and centre.

DL: And what a show we have for you tonight.

RJ: TGA defends his 6wF Championship.

DL: And Nemesis fights to retain his TAW gold.

RJ: So without further ado, let’s get this show rolling.

The lights in the arena go out, and the fans wait in anticipation of who it could be. Fireworks fizzle at the top of the ramp, hiding the superstar who is standing there. Smoke begins to clutter around, but a loud BANG clears it all as the words, ‘And they say that a Hero can save us…’ echo around the arena and the crowd erupt into cheers.

DL: Hold the phone! Here comes the 6wF Champ!

RJ: It’s TGA! It’s TGA! Listen to the reception!

TGA stands at the top of the ramp, absorbing all the cheers in his Newcastle United top, which has a line of tape over the name. He taps his belt which is over his shoulder before starting a slow walk down the ramp. He gives a few high fives to fans, grining ear to ear in excitement.

DL: And look how excited he is to be at a place he calls home!

TGA gets nearer the bottom of the ramp before charging towards the apron, sliding in the ring and runnign to a corner. He climbs the turnbuckle and raises the belt in the air, the cheers from that section of the crowd becoming defeaning. He does this to the other three corners before jumping into the middle of the ring. He calls for a mic, catching one which is thrown by one of the tech team.

TGA: Good Evening NEWCASTLLLLLLEEEEEEEE!!!!!

The crowd pop.

TGA: I cannot tell you how EXICTED! I am to be here, defending my 6wF gold tonight.

The crowd pop again.

TGA: (Smiling) Newcastle is always been home to me, since the age of four, when I was introduced to football, and more importantly, to Newcastle United. From an early age I was mesmerised by the charisma of the club and the people around it.

The crowd cheer loudly again, before dieing down.

TGA: Look at all the other clubs out there, of all the clubs I could have followed.

You have the money-bag Chelsea, of course going through bad times after not winning the Premiership recently

Crowd: BOOOOOOO!

TGA: Then there’s the Man Utd, the only team in the north to have more than half its fans made out of plastic and supporting them since 1999!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOO!

TGA: But then there’s the dreaded Smoggies, the people of Middlesborough. Let us not forget what they unleashed on our poor un-suspecting nation. Steve McLaren!

Crowd: BOOOOOO!

TGA: And last, and of course least, the Sunderland! The people who have given the North East a bad name, now employing the former Manure hardman, turned player-hating monster, Roy Keane!

Crowd: KEANO! DOG! KEANO!

TGA: Now, most of those fans would question our team after years of failure, disappointment. But do we give a (Censored)!?

Crowd: HELL NO!

TGA: AFTER YEARS OF DISAPPOINTMENT ARE WE STILL HERE?!

Crowd: YEAH!!!!!!!!

RJ: This guy can really work the crowd!

DL: They love him!

TGA: Now let me get onto the thing which unites us tonight. My Championship match against Hero and Hobo.

On one hand, we have half of the Tag Team Champions, Trash TV owns- Ho to the bo!

Crowd: Trash TV! Trash TV!

TGA: But on the other hand, you have the front man of Anarchy. The self-proclaimed best in the frickin’ business- Hero!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

TGA: Now, all our paths getting here weren’t easy, but how exactly did it end up like this?

TGA points at the screen as the lights dim and a video package shows TGA beating Hobo fairly, Hero screwing Hobo, Hobo beating Hero and TGA and it ends with TGA hitting his finishers on Hero and Hobo, and Hobo pinning Hero.

TGA: So this is how it’s going to pan out later tonight. I’m going to go into that match, full psyced and having respect for both my opponents. But once I get inside that ring all that respect goes out the window, and the TRUE Champion is unleashed.

You’ve all seen it before, how I can switch in different matches. And when the stakes are this high I have no option, but to bring my A-game, and you can guarantee it’ll be there. So I don’t care who I’m Angel Bombing, who’s getting sent to Hell And Back or who’s @ss I’m laying out for that three count! It doesn’t matter as long as I retain! And trust me.

It

Will

HAPPEN!

The crowd explode into cheers yet again, chanting TGA’s name. Before TGA slides out the ring, holding his belt in the air, he walks up the ramp. He stops at the top and faces the opposite way.

TGA: Let me introduce you to a great Geordie, someone with a word of advice or two.

TGA grabs the tape over the name on his shirt, to reveal the words. . .

‘King Kev’

The crowd goes even more ballistic as Kevin Keegan appears at the top of the ramp, wearing TGA’s ‘No Roids, just RAGE!’ tee. TGA and Keegan embrace in a hug before TGA raises the mic.

TGA: Do you have anything to say Kev?

Keegan nods and grabs the mic.

KK: Of course I do! You know TGA, I’d just LOVE IT,

Crowd and KK: LOVE IT!

KK: If you beat Hero and Hobo for us tonight!

The crowd cheer KK and TGAs name, before ‘We Are The Champions’ plays and fireworks shoot outwards, as TGA disappears to the back.

RJ: What a guy!

DL: Now, let’s officialy start the show!

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ Johnson Sat May 11, 2013 12:23 am

Match 1
EUROPEON TITLE
Abe Abercorn Vs Hooligan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The crowd stand as God Save The Queen plays and Hooligan makes his way out in Gold shorts instead of his usual black ones. Once The National Anthem stops Hooligan gets booed before

Abe Abercorn comes out with his Europeon title over his shoulder

RJ-What a war Abe Abercorn has been through these last few months to acquire the Europeon Title but look at the smile on his face. Its certainly been worthwhile

Dave Law-A lot of that war has been with Hooligan and tonights going to be a big test for the man from Castleberg

The referee takes the Europeon Title off Abe and holds it up as the bell goes and the referee hands the title over to the timekeeper as Abe stretches his neck and Hooligan tries to intimidate Abe by punching the palm of his hand

RJ-Abes not going to be intimidated here

Both men lock up as the crowd cheer for the first action of Destiny. Hooligan backs Abe into a corner before releasing cleanly as Abe is on guard. Hooligan smiles. The two men lock up again with Abe getting Hooligan in an armbar. Hooligan gets to the ropes and the referee breaks the hold. Abe waits in the middle of the ring and smiles as Hooligan pauses before stepping forward and slapping Abe

Crowd-Oooh

Abe slaps Hooligan back before chopping him three times sending him against the ropes and whipping him across the ring connecting with the point of his elbow sending Hooligan down 1....Kick out!

Dave Law-Too early for that.Abe perhaps trying to frustrate Hooligan

Abe hits Hooligan with a stiff arm uppercut sending Hooligan into the corner before climbing on the second turnbuckle and reigning down fists

Crowd-1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8

Hooligan grabs Abe and drops him face first on the top rope sending his head reeling back. Both men are down and the referee starts to count

Referee-1...2...3...4...5 Hooligan gets to his feet and legdrops Abe 1...2......Kick out

Dave Law-Abes head reeled back and its had a big affect it seems,i thought that was it for a moment!

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

HJ: So the match continues. Hooligan clearly has the upper hand here. But Abe's on his feet!! Hooligan doesnt know it....

DL: BORDER TOWN TAKEDOWN!!!!

After Abe hits the spear, he begins to unleash a series of lefts and rights. He then hits Hooligan with a fist drop, folowed by a fierce legdrop, which busts Hooligan open.

HJ: PAYBACK!

Abe then signals for his signature Derg Valley Driver, however at the last minute changes his mind, instead putting Hooligan in a Crossface Chickenwing!

DL: Oh no.. he is going to make Hooligan pay the hard way!

Hooligan screams in pain as Abe puts all his power into the hold. Eventually Hooligan taps, and the bell rings!

HJ: Abe did it! The bang to the head had no effect!

DL: Abe Abercorn retains his Eurpean Championship!

Annoucer: Here is your winner, and still European Heavyweight Champion, Abe Abercorn.

Abe receives his belt from the referee, and proudly celebrates with the fans, all singing 'Ring of Fire'.

DL: The Producers are next!

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Match 2
The Producers vs. Max Adamson/Marlon

‘Movies’ by Ant Farm starts playing and the crowd cheer and start chanting HEAD-LOCK! HEAD-LOCK! The Producers come running from behind the curtain, they have batman and robin masks on and the crowd laugh as they let open their capes and run to the ring, they jump into the ring and start pretending to fly around the ring before taking off their costumes. Project X’s music hits and the towering figures of Max Adamson and Marlon come out to boos and jeers. They stride down to the ring neither them taking notice to the number of fans shouting insults in their faces, they climb up onto the apron and get into the ring. They stare at the foes before the referee tells them the rules and the bell rings.

Marlon steps onto the apron and Hollywood does the same on the other side. Prime Time sizes up his opponent, and sees the odds are against him. Prime Time runs at Max and actually hits a running elbow, Max doesn’t show any sign of being hit, Prime Time smiles and looks over to Hollywood and gives the thumbs up, Hollywood shakes his head and his eyes grow wide in shock. Max grabs Prime Time and lifts him up he hits a big powerbomb, Max lifts Prime Time to his feet and hits a big boot, propelling The Producer into the corner by Marlon. Max tags him in and Marlon gets into the ring they Irish Whip Prime Time into the ropes, he bounces off them and comes running straight into a double flapjack. Max gets out of the ring and stands on the apron, Marlon lifts Prime Time up and starts hitting him, Hollywood stretches out his hand calling for the tag, Marlon kicks the hand causing him to recoil it, Prime Time gets a tiny advantage and hits Marlon in the gut and jumps across the ring for a tag.

But Hollywood had moved his hand, Prime Time crashes to the mat and is dragged back to the middle by Marlon. Marlon locks in a one-legged Boston Crab, Prime Time screams in pain and shock, he tries to drag himself across the mat to reach the ropes, but every time he gets close, Marlon drags him back again. The crowd start clapping for Prime Time who manages to kneel on the free leg and then roll it into a pin on Marlon. 1…kick out. Prime Time is thrown across the ring but manages to tag in Hollywood in the process. Hollywood jumps into the ring and Marlon hits a big boot to the skull of the artist formerly known as Gerry Johnson. Marlon tags in Max Adamson who steps into the ring to boos, Hollywood groggily stands and Max lifts him onto his shoulders and starts performing a torture rack, Hollywood squeals in agony as he is stretched high in the air. Max stops the hold and drops the exhausted Hollywood to the mat. Prime Time uses the ropes as leverage and jumps onto Max’s back and starts hitting Max’s head. Hollywood gets up slowly but is hit with a big boot; Max then hits a fireman carry drop to Prime Time on top of Hollywood.

Max taunts the crowd and then pulls off the cover from one of the corners. Prime Time gets up and is Irish Whipped cruelly into the exposed turnbuckle, he smashes into it with a painful crunch and this is shortly followed by being sandwiched between the metal and his partner who was also thrown across the room by Adamson. The Producers both fall into Max and are treated to a double suplex. Max tags in Marlon who waits for them to get up. Prime Time is up first and Marlon hits a spear to him, Prime Time rolls out of the ring holding his stomach. Hollywood gets up and kicks Marlon before locking in a headlock.

Crowd- Yey!
The hold doesn’t last long as Marlon breaks out of it and hits a spinebuster on Hollywood. He goes for the pin, 1…2…Prime Time breaks it up. Marlon stands up and hits a massive clothesline on Prime Time and Hollywood groggily stands up and is hit by a belly to belly suplex from Xanthi Rose’s bodyguard. Marlon tags in Max Adamson who steps into the ring and lifts Hollywood up he hits him with a atomic drop and then lifts Hollywood above his shoulders and drops him onto his knee. Prime Time rolls into the ring and sees Max on one knee; he quickly puts him in a headlock and then performs a THON. Marlon runs in and kicks Prime Time’s head and then helps Max up, they stand together and the referee walks up to them and tells them Max is the legal man. They look at each other before shrugging and hitting a double clothesline on the referee. Marlon and Max stand in the ring and The Producers get up together and are lifted by their throats by Marlon and Max before they swap Producers by chucking them to each other. They hit chokeslams simultaneously and then Max goes for the pin on Hollywood.

The referee is still out cold so he gets up and goes to check on him, he starts shaking him, meanwhile Prime Time and Hollywood slowly get up and pull out a can of something, they spray it in Marlon’s eyes causing him to fall back and trip over the ropes, Max has got the referee up, he is about to turn around when Hollywood rolls him up. 1…2…3!!! Marlon regains his sight and sees what happens, he roars and the scene fades out for an ad break with Marlon hitting a double clothesline on The Producers.

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ Johnson Sat May 11, 2013 12:24 am

Match 3
6WF INTERNET CHAMPIONSHIP
JJ Johnson © vs. Mike Hill

RJ: Here we go then folks, a perceived mismatch on paper but we all know it’s not going to be the case as the very much unknown “Magic” Mike Hill takes on the well established crowd pleaser, The Franchise Initiative, JJ Johnson!

Mike Hill’s music hits and the Malverner makes his way to the ring to a decent ovation.

RJ: Do you see Mike as an Underdog Dave?

DL: This kid has some great ability and no doubt he’ll step it up when it matters!

Mike rolls into the ring and turns and awaits JJ.

‘Go Hard or Go Home’ plays and the crowd erupts as fireworks go off and the lights flicker as JJ Johnson shoots from behind the curtain, drawing every little bit of his reception from the crowd. He holds his title in the air before kissing it and heading to the ring.

JJ winks at Mike Hill who returns a smile out of respect as the referee holds the belt up in the air. He hands it to the ring announcer and the bell rings.

Mike remains cautious as JJ tries to goad him into jumping in but resists the urge and eventually after both feigning a lock up attempt, they do lock up, JJ has a height and power advantage and he uses this to force Mike towards the corner. Mike uses JJ’s momentum to turn him around and make him go into the corner. Mike beaks the lock up and fires off a couple of left hands before being pushed away by JJ.

Mike backs away and JJ charges, Mike stopping him with a knee to the mid section and promptly hitting a neckbreaker. 1.………kick out.

RJ: Clever start by Mike.

Mike gets JJ into a headlock but JJ easily breaks out and hit’s a side walk slam. 1.…….2.…….kick out. JJ pulls Mike up and whips him to the ropes, attempting his patented scissors kick. Mike ducks but on the return attempts a cross body what is caught by JJ, who hits an impressive Fall Away Slam.

RJ: An amazing quick paced opening but maybe JJ is starting to dominate.

JJ does just that, he pulls Mike up and hit’s a spinebuster. 1.……..2.……..Kick out.

DL: This kid Hill definitely is one for the future!

JJ mounts Mike and unleashes a salvo of right hands to his cranium, the referee breaking it up and forcing JJ away so he can check on the condition of Hill. Mike groggily gets to his feet and JJ charges, Mike at the last minute hitting a drop toe hold on The Franchise Initiative before hitting a leg drop to the back of JJ’s neck. Both men are lay flat out, Mike feeling the effects of JJ’s offence. However, Hill is first to his feet and is slowly followed by JJ. Hill climbs to the top rope and stares down at JJ before taking flight looking for an Axe Handle Smash. As he goes to hit he is hit by a boot by JJ who sets him up for a powerbomb but Hill breaks this and………………….

RJ: OVER THE HILL FROM NOWHERE!

DL: He’s making the cover! 1.………….2.……………..NO!

RJ: Heart of a champion there from JJ!

Hill can’t believe what’s just happened and holds his hands to his head in despair.

DL: That must have been 2 and three quarters there!

Hill grabs JJ and pulls him up and looks for another Over the Hill but is catapulted into the ropes by JJ, who ducks Hill’s return clothesline attempt only to hit him with his dangerous Scissors Kick. Mike slumps to the ground as JJ begins building momentum.

JJ pulls Mike up and hit’s a double powerbomb before setting him up for The VIP Experience!

RJ: This might be it Dave…………

DL: VIP Experience!

RJ: JJ’s making the cover! 1.………….2.……………3! IT’S OVER! AN AMAZING EFFORT BY MIKE HILL BUT JJ DUG IN AND RETAINS!

DL: And what sportsmanship by JJ.

JJ is handed his title before going over to help up Mike before holding his arm up for the sell out Newcastle crowd to acknowledge him and his effort. Both men walk up the ramp together as Destiny goes to a break.

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Match 4
Xanthi Rose Vs Trish Stratus Vs Black Widow Vs Belinda Vs Stacey Vs ???

Belinda’s music hits and she walks out with a tray of muffins, she strolls down the ramp handing muffins to the cheering crowd before running with the empty tray to the ring, and she puts it on the apron and then climbs into the ring and bounces into the turnbuckle. Trish Stratus’ music hits and she runs down to a massive pop, she slaps the crowd hands as she bounces down the ramp, she slides into the ring and looks at Belinda before they hi-5 and they both wait together for the rest of the honeys. ‘Anarchy in the UK’ bursts out and Black Widow come from around the curtain, here massive frame shocks the crowd into silence before they come back into reality and start with huge boos and jeers to the woMAN () from Anarchy. She steps over the top rope and stares at the Trash TV honeys, still heat from the recent stable rivalry, and the current Hero/Hobo one. Project’s X music hits out to a massive roar of boos from the crowd, Xanthi Rose walks out, the titatron flickers: “The only real Rose around here”, she walks out, a determined look on her face, she strides down to the ring and climbs over the top rope she looks at the other competitors showing no fear. Stacey’s music hits and she walks out to boos and jeers from the Newcastle crowd, she tries to look fearless but her terror shows through as she sees the sheer size of Black Widow and Xanthi Rose, she walks down the ring and slides into it, she edgily looks at the others.

DL- So who will the mystery competitor be?

RJ- I’ve heard it’ll be Lita, other’s say Miss Jessica we’ll find out… NOW!

RJ has to shout over the roar of cheers as Laurie Willis’ music blasts out and she jumps from behind the curtain.

RJ- It’s…It’s…its Laurie Willis, former associate of Phoenix Rose!!!

Laurie runs down the ramp slapping the hands of the fans, she jumps into the ring and climbs all the turnbuckles before on the last one she is grabbed by the team of Xanthi and Black Widow who double powerbomb her off the top rope before getting up and hitting each other. The brawl begins with Trish running at Black Widow, and Belinda and Stacey locking up; meanwhile Laurie rolls out of the ring clutching her ribs. Black Widow goes for a big boot but Xanthi ducks and BW gets her leg trapped in the turnbuckle, Xanthi kicks the immobile leg causing an involuntary shriek. Laurie Willis shrewdly gets back into the ring and runs at Xanthi taking her down with a well placed kick, this gets Willis pumped and she helps Belinda in her battle with Stacey, doing a double suplex on the Dynasty woman, Laurie hi-5’s Belinda who is inadvertently taken out by Trish Stratus who has been chucked across the ring by the newly revived Black Widow, BW walks over to Xanthi Rose and lifts her up only to be met by a poke in the eye, causing her to recoil giving Xanthi the chance to get up and lift BW onto her shoulders hitting a massive Electric Chair Drop.

RJ- Oh my God!

DL- I have never seen such an amazing show of strength and part of a woman.

RJ- Careful Dave, political correctness now a day is very much the done thing. Like I’m not allowed to call you a woman any more, you are a thing.

DL-

Laurie turns to Xanthi Rose and lifts up her fists, Xanthi laughs and walks forward, Laurie slowly shuffles backwards until she is stuck in the corner. Xanthi immediately charges at Laurie making a schoolboy (:S) error. Laurie manages to slip in between Xanthi’s legs and she goes for a buzzsaw kick, Xanthi catches her leg but before she can react, Laurie uses he free leg to smash Xanthi’s skull with a well placed kick. Laurie quickly goes for the pin, 1…Belinda pulls her off and they look at each other before shrugging and descending into a cat fight, they roll on the floor, clawing and scratching anything they can’t get there hands on. Black Widow slowly gets up followed by Trish, BW goes for a running clothesline but Trish ducks and runs to the ropes, she bounces off them and goes for a springboard reverse DDT, BW catches her and hits a flapjack into the mat. Stacey lifts her head and sees Black Widow standing over the fallen figure of Trish Stratus, she stays down playing possum.

Xanthi gets up and then grabs Belinda, at the same moment, Black Widow grabs Laurie and they are torn from each other, Xanthi hits a neckbreaker on Belinda and Black Widow is head butted by Laurie before Willis is sandwiched between Xanthi Rose and Black Widow, Xanthi manages to play this to her advantage and manages to turn the sandwich into a full on body slam on Black Widow. Xanthi groggily gets up and notices she’s the last one standing, she asses the situation and tries to see who’s the most badly damaged, Laurie lays in a crumpled mess and her nose seems to be broken, Xanthi goes down and rolls her over 1…2…3kick out.

DL- NO!!

RJ- She kicked out! She kicked out!

Xanthi gets up and is met with a crack to the head from a boot by Trish Stratus, the crowd roar as she lifts Laurie up and goes for a Stratusphacation, she runs with Laurie in a headlock but Stacey grabs Trish’s leg causing her to stumble, Laurie is thrown into the turnbuckle, Xanthi is still groggily standing, Trish wobbles into her and Xanthi hits a strong Spike DDT, Xanthi gets up and slides out of the ring and starts walking down the ramp, Stacey gets up and sees Trish and goes for the pin. 1…2…3!

DL- Stacey wins?

RJ- The Dark Horse in this one but what about Xanthi, she left the ring?

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Match 5: Hardcore Title
Enforcer vs. Crime Lord vs. Phoenix Rose

‘Stronger’ by Kanye West bursts out of the speakers and the crowd cheer as Phoenix Rose walks out, he slaps some hands and then runs into the ring, he starts playing to the crowd and the turnbuckles before leaning on one waiting for the other two. Crime Lord’s music hits and he strides out, an awe of confidence surrounds him as a he steps down the ramp, a cigar in his mouth and a chain in his hand, he steps into the ring, and keeps his eyes on Phoenix Rose until, ‘Saturday Night’ by Nickleback blasts out as the crowd descend into chants of TRASH TV and BIG-E! Enforcer comes from around the turnbuckle wearing both his titles; he plays to the crowd, getting them to cheer louder, to chant faster until he walks down the ramp a massive grin on his face, he gets into the ring and passes the Hardcore Title to the ref before placing the Tag Team Title outside the ring. The referee tells them the rules: You can only win by pinfall, anywhere, and that there are no other rules.

The bell rings and Phoenix Rose immediately runs at Crime Lord, with Enforcer stepping out allowing his opposition to wear each other down. Crime Lord lifts the chain and smashes it over the skull of Phoenix Rose and then wraps it around Phoenix’s face, just under the nose and starts putting on a lot of pressure causing Phoenix to scream in pain. Enforcer hits a running Big Boot to Crime Lord causing the hold to be broken, Phoenix lays flat out and Enforcer lifts the groggy Crime Lord to his feet, Enforcer lifts him onto his shoulders and hits a running Oklahoma slam. Phoenix is wearily standing and sees what’s happening, he runs at Enforcer who turns around and is caught by a strong Shining Wizard. Phoenix Rose rolls out of the ring and starts looking underneath it, he pulls out a chair, table, ladder and a dustbin and lid and chucks them all into the ring except the chair which he keeps hold of. Phoenix climbs into the ring with the chair but is lifted up by Crime Lord, Phoenix starts smashing the chair into the back of Crime Lord before he is forced to drop Phoenix, Phoenix Rose goes for one more chair shot to the head of Crime Lord, but Crime Lord, with an amazing show of speed, rolls out of the way and hits a neckbreaker to Phoenix and then takes up the chair.

Enforcer is up and manages to stop a chair shot hitting his head by holding the arms of Crime Lord, he kicks CL in the gut before hitting a suplex onto the dustbin crushing it and taking out Crime Lord. Enforcer turns his attention to Phoenix Rose who has got up and is regaining strength, Enforcer runs at him ready for a clothesline but Phoenix manages to use Enforcer’s running momentum to hit a hard judo hip toss on the Hardcore Champion. Phoenix gets on top of the fallen Enforcer and starts a barrage of fists that bust Enforcer’s lip. Phoenix stops and rolls off him, he gets up but is met by a chain being whipped off his head, Phoenix Rose drops to the floor, Crime Lord stood over him, a blood stained chain wrapped around his fist, you can see a small trickle of blood coming from Phoenix’s head and Crime Lord laughs. Enforcer slowly gets up and sees Crime Lord, who hasn’t seen him, he lifts the ladder up and charges at Crime Lord like a jouster and attempts to hit him with it, Crime Lord steps out of the way at the last second causing the ladder to get jammed in the turnbuckle, Enforcer starts pulling and trying to shake the ladder free, Crime Lord grabs Enforcer’s shoulder and whips him around, he lifts him onto his shoulder and hits a fireman’s drop onto the ladder and in a satisfying crash, bending the ladder.

Crime Lord is taking out by Phoenix Rose who smashes a dustbin lid over his head and then hits a German Suplex. Phoenix Rose locks in an arm bar to Crime Lord and puts on enormous pressure.

RJ- You can’t win that way!

DL- He’s not trying to win, he’s wearing down Crime Lord.

He keeps the hold locked in, every now and again putting on some more pressure, Crime Lord’s head droops as he starts to lose consciousness from the pain, Crime Lord tries one last effort of resistance with a well placed right fist, it catches the bottom of Phoenix’s jaw causing the hold to be broken, Crime Lord uses his good arm to slowly gets up and then hits a big boot to Phoenix Rose before being smashed over the head with the same dustbin lid before from Enforcer, Enforcer drags Crime Lord to the turnbuckle and then starts using his boot to push Crime Lord’s skull into the corner, he presses down hard, and wipes the blood off his lip. Crime Lord grabs Enforcer’s foot and pushes back, he gains an advantage and lifts Enforcer up before hitting him back down again with a Vertabreaker, with smashes in Enforcer’s spine in a painful turn of events. Enforcer lays flat out, Phoenix Rose slowly gets up holding his head and Crime Lord goes for a spear, Phoenix Rose dodges out of the way and Crime Lord smashes his shoulder into the turnbuckle, he spins back into Phoenix who lifts him up and hits The Kiss. Phoenix Rose gets up and walks over to a table setting it up, Enforcer slowly gets up too and he lifts up Crime Lord. All three men are standing, a table set out.

Enforcer plants Crime Lord with a big boot before being ambushed by Phoenix who hits a chopblock. Phoenix grabs the chair and repeatedly smashes it on the back of Enforcer who yells in agony, the crowd worried that with each shot his tile reign is ebbing away. Crime Lord get's up and tries to surprise Phoenix who promptly turns and lashes the chair against Crime Lord's skull, busting him open. Pheonix looks at the carnage.

RJ: PIN HIM PHOENIX! THE TITLE'S YOURS!

Phoenix looks to Crime Lordwho is out cold and turns his attention to Enforcer. He places the big man on the table and sets up the ladder climbing to the very top and staring down at the Hardcore Champion.

RJ: This is so risky, this could go.............

DL: CRIME LORD FROM NOWHERE!

Phoenix is about to jump but Crime Lord stirs and tips the ladder and Phoenix falls from the ladder to the outside of the ring.

RJ: CRIME LORD MADE PHOENIX CRASH AND BURN!

DL: This is Crime Lord's match for the taking!

Crime Lord stares at Enforcer lay on the table and takes to the top rope, eager to put the match to bed.

RJ: Crime Lord's going to put his body on the line!

He takes flight but connects with the table as Enforcer manages to get out of the line of fire. Phoenix is still down while Enforcer and Crime Lord are barely stirring, Enforcer is first up and i sluggishly followed by Crime Lord who looks like a right mess. Crime Lord throws a sluggish left hand and Enforcer ducks and runs the ropes, Crime Lord slowly turns around in time to be met with a huge Face Check and both men hit the canvas. An exhausted Enforcer puts his arm over Crime Lord. 1...............2...........................3!

RJ: He's done it, E retains! But what an absolute battle!

Enforcer is handed his belt but is too exhausted to get to his feet as EMT's and Trainers help all 3 men to the back.

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ Johnson Sat May 11, 2013 12:25 am

Match 6
The Saint vs. Rock V2

RJ: It's now time for one of the most eagerly anticipated matches of the evening. A match forged out of respect and a desire to entertain. The Rock V2 has had a wretched time of late and what a chance for him to get out of his rut by taking the potential of the Shutdown commissioner, The Promised One, The Saint.

The famous words ring around the arena and the crowd go wild as Rock makes his way to the ring, he looks focused and ready for the mammoth collision in front of him.

-As a side note putting that mammoth collision almost made me cry with laughter -

Rock gets in the ring and stands ready as his music stops and Metallica's 'St Angr' roars around the arena and the noise level intensifies as The Saint walks to te ring, the geordie faithful in raptures. The Saint rolls into the ring and the referee stands between him and Rock as they touch knuckles out of respect for one another.

Crowd: SAINT! ROCKY! SAINT! ROCKY!

RJ: This crowd are in store for a slobber knocker!

Both men circle one another before locking up, The Saint easily dominating using his significant strength advantage He forces Rock to his knees before Rock battles back, the crowd absolutely electric. They reach a stalemate before breaking and Saint rocks Rock with a right hand before taking him down with a spear. The Saint continues his attack, reeling off a few punches to Rock's head before Rock gets rid of him and both men stand against eachother. The Saint charges in with a clothesline attempt, ducked by Rock who waits for Saint to turn before hitting a DDT. Rock plays to the crowd as Saint is quick to his feet and applauds Rock. Rock smiles and both men begin to trade blows, The Saint's have more power behind them and he stuns Rocky before hitting an Allabamma Slam. 1.....2.......Kick out. The Saint pulls Rock up with one hand and throws him to the corner, hitting a running splash that sends Rock to his knees. The Saint charges in with a boot but Rock rolls away and The Saints foot connects with the ringpost making the big man roar in pain. Rock capitalises with a chopblock to the leg that just hit the post and both men are out!

RJ: The crowd are loving this!

Rock is up first and stomps The Saint who is trying to get up. Rock backs away, not wanting to hurt his friend and immediately hits a samoan drop to the sock of the crowd!

DL: Strength by Rock, it takes a lot to lift the big man!

Rock makes a cover. 1.........2........Kick out. Rock pulls The Saint up and attempts another samoan drop but is elbowed in the back of the head by the big man who hits a spinebuster and both men lie on the mat. They get up and stare eachother down , the crowd getting behind both men. They lock up again and The Saint is rocked by a boot to the mid section and The Rock goes for a Rock Bottom, The Saint reverses into a Rock Bottom of his own.

RJ: THE SAINT STOLE ROCK'S OWN MOVE!

1.............2....................NO!

DL: The Saint can't believe it!

The Saint pulls Rock up and boots him in the stomach and hooks the arms looking for The Promised Slam byt Rock scoops Saint over his shoulders and The Shoots back up only to recieve a boot to the stomach and Rock hits a Promised Slam of his own!

RJ: OH MY GOD!

DL: THIS IS AMAZING!

RJ: ROCKY WITH THE COVER! 1.............2................3!

DL: NO! Saint got hs shoulder up! This ain't over yet!

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Both men are lay, exhausted and both get up, beginning to trade lefts and rights, the noise level rising after each shot, Rock gets the upper hand hitting with the famous combo before laying the smackdown and sending The Saint to the canvas.

The Saint looks disorientated and tries to get up and swings at Rock who ducks and hits a spinebuster apparently getting a second wind.

RJ: Here it comes, The Rock V2 has Saint where he wants him, the last time he attempted the People's Elbow The Saint dodged!

Rock throws his elbow pad to the crowd and riuns towards the ropes but on his way back The Saint sits up.

DL: What the Hell?!

Rock can't believe it and dropkicks the big man back down and takes to the top rope.

RJ: Ths is foreign territotry for The Rock.

DL: Saint's getting up!

Rock takes flight and goes for the Diving Hurricarana.

RJ: Athleticism by Ro...............DIVINE FORCE OUT OF NOWHERE! OH MY GOD!

As Rock connects with The Saint's shoulders, Saint steadies himelf and hits Th Divine Force!

DL: Saint's making the cover!

1.........2.............3!

RJ: My god what a match, both men are exhausted and I ain't surprised, they put on one hell of a show!

The crowd give both men a standing ovation as they slowly make their way to the back together.

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Match 7
6WF CHAMPIONSHIP
Triple Threat
TGA (c) vs. Hobo vs. Hero

'Anarchy in the UK' plays and the crowd give out an amazingly hostile reception as Hero abseils from the ceiling. He lands and is unclipped before surveying the crowd.

RJ: I know Hero's used to bad receptions but my god this is intense!

Don't Fear the Reaper plays and the reception stays exactly the same as Hobo makes his way to the stage.

RJ: Dave have you ever heard Hobo booed like this before?!

DL: No, this Geordie crowd are so passionate and I'm wonderiung whether this will effect Hobo at all!

Hobo rolls into the ring and his music cuts and 'Hero' plays and the Geordie crowd erupts as their favourite TGA makes his way tohe ring, holding his 6WF tile for all to see.

He gets in the ring and the camera cuts to Kevin Keegan in a orivate box and the noise levl increases.

All 3 men stand facing eachother as the referee holds the 6WF Title aloft, the noise levl absolutely deafening.

Crowd: TGA! TGA! TGA!

RJ: You can't help but like TGA's chances here!

The bell rings and immediately Hobo and Hero decide to neutralise the champion together, Hobo hitting a boot to TGA's midriff while Hero deliver a kick to the back of the leg putting the big man to his knees. Hero runs the ropes and hits a shining wizard that makes the champ slump to the mat. Hero is about to make the pin but is blindsided by a clothesline by Hobo. Hobo makes the cover on TGA. 1.....Strong kick out by TGA who practically throws Hobo off of him.

Crowd: TGA! TGA! TGA!

Both men are all back to their feet and staring eachother down. Hobo and Hero lock up and TGA takes a step back as Hero and Hobo's tussle spills to the ropes and TGA takes a great pleasure in sending them both to the outside with a double clothesline as the crowd pop. The noise level remains infermant as TGA climbs the top rope and looks at both men on the outside fighting and takes flight, taking both out.

All 3 men are down s the referee watches on. TGA is first to stir, followed by Hero and Hobo. TGA grabs Hobo and whips him into the steel steps before gtting back in the ring, Hero in hot pursuit.

RJ: Clever by the champ, taking out a threat.........

DL: Ouch what an Enziguri!

As RJ speaks Hero throws a kick at TGA's mid section what is caught by the champ only for Hero to hit an Enziguri making the champ fall to the ground. Hero hauls the big man up and hits a Snap DDT. 1......2........Kick out by TGA. This spurs Hero on and he goes for a springboard leg drop but amazingly, Hob reneters himself in the fray holding Hero back and pulling him out of the ring.

RJ: Hobo with his ingenius offense again!

TGA is beginnign to stir when he is attacked by Hobo's 'Down and Out' combo whic makes the champ collapse back to the canvas.

The crowd are booing and it takes a second for Hobo to register that it is him being booed before going back to work on TGA, turning him over and locking in the Ho-Down.

RJ: TGA's in BIG trouble here!

Hobo cranks up the pressure and TGA is in complete agony as he cannot reach the ropes!

DL: We may have a new champion!

TGA fades and the ref holds up his arm once and it falls. Twice, and it falls, the referee holds it up for the third time!

RJ: Hobo is going to realise his dre..........HERO FROM NOWHERE!

TG's arm is about to fall when out of nowhere Hero flattens Hobo with an amazing superkick to the back of the head.

Hero makes the cover on Hobo.

RJ: NEW CHAMPION! 1..........2......NO! HOW DID HE KICK OUT?!

DL: Hobo wants it that much RJ!

Hero can't believe it and pulls Hobo up and sets him up for a Canadian destroyer but Hobo gets a second wind and drives him to the corner and Hero slumps to the mat in a sitting position. He backs away and charges in, hitting a Bum rush!

RJ: Hobo's building up steam here!

Hobo pulls Hero up and gets Hero with a Hobo Handshake what makes him stumble around before Hobo hits the Soft Shoe Shuffle. He makes a cover. 1.......2.........Kick out by Hero.

Hobo pulls up Hero and reels him in for the crunching bearhug but Hero knees him in the stomach and Hobo crumples, Hero hitting the Canadian Destroyer!

RJ: Hero's going back to the top! 1.........2.........MY GOD!

Hero is making the cover but a revitalised TGA yanks him off Hobo and plants him with a vicious Angel Bomb. The Geordie army is going absolutely mental as TGA whips Hero to the ropes and on the return TGA hits the patented Hell and Back!

1........2.........3!

RJ: This one's over, TGA took an absolute pounding but when it mattered he came out on top, yes he's opputunistic but he's still 6WF Champion.

Hobo and Hero lie motionless on the canvas as TGA stands holding his belt aloft soaking up the adulation of the Geordie's.

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ Johnson Sat May 11, 2013 12:26 am

MAIN EVENT
TAW TITLE
Nemisis Vs River Ace Vs GWC

"Epilogue" booms out over the arena as Nemesis makes his way to the ring to a mixed reception from the Geordie crowd.

RJ - They dont know whether to boo or cheer our current TAW Heavyweight Champion?

Motorheads "Ace Of Spades" plays across the arena to loud boos as River Ace confidently strides out onto the ramp, he makes his way to the bottom of the ramp before signalling a belt around his waist to Nemesis.

DL - River Ace isnt gonna get in the ring until GWC gets down for backup?

GWC's music plays to a loud pop from the Newcastle crowd as he milks the crowds reception before making his way to the bottom of the ramp, he looks at River Ace who is shouting instructions at him, walks straight by him and rolls into the ring.

RJ - GWC is the man the crowd want to win this but what will happen here in what already has been an unbelievable PPV?

River Ace gingerly makes his way into the ring as the ref raises the TAW Title high in the air to signal the match will be a Title Match, he rings the bell and the match is officially underway!

Nemesis makes his way towards River Ace who quickly gets out of the ring, Nemesis is about to follow him before GWC chops the back of Nemesis leg from behind, GWC takes advantage of the fallen monster by punching and kicking him, he bounces of the ropes but is met by a Nemesis big boot on his way back, Nemesis then lifts GWC up and scoop slams him to the ground, he then bounces off the ropes and drops a big elbow on GWC's chest!

RJ - River Ace is still on the outside, he's just gonna wait and pounce when the opportunity presents itself it looks like?

Nemesis lifts GWC up and puts him up on his shoulders, he walks across the ring points at River Ace before hitting him with a big running powerslam, Nemesis looks at River Ace and gives him a cut throat signal before climbing out of the ring and chasing River Ace around the ring!

RJ - Come on River, your gonna have to face him at some time?

Nemesis continues chasing River around the ring but GWC hits him with a baseball slide and sends Nemesis into the railing, River Ace see;s an opportunity and gets into the ring and rolls up GWC for the pin

1.......2...... Kick Out!

RJ - River Ace nearly stole it, it looks like his plan might just work here?

River Ace lifts GWC to his feet and whips him off the ropes but Nemesis grabs the feet of GWC and drags him to the outside, he throws GWC against the steel steps and looks up at River Ace before climbing onto the apron!

DL - Looks like River is gonna get whats been coming to him?

River Ace runs at Nemesis and hits him with a shoulder barge but doesnt knock him off the apron, he hits another shoulder barge which nearly knocks the Champion off the apron, River Ace bounces off the ropes and looks for another shoulder barge but Nemesis grabs him around the throat, Nemesis lifts him up and chokeslams River Ace to the mat.

DL - That could be it RJ?

Nemesis climbs into the ring and signals for the end.

DL - I think we know what this means.....

Nemesis lifts River Ace up and hits him with a DeathWish!

RJ - DeathWish, DeathWish, thats gotta be it!

Nemesis puts his boot on Rivers chest and raises his arms in the air

1.......2....... NO!

GWC reaches in and grabs River Aces foot and places it on the bottom rope!

RJ - GWC has kept this match alive and Nemesis doesnt look happy about it?

Nemesis stands in the ring and motions for GWC to get in, GWC looks around and grabs a chair from under the ring and gets onto the apron, the referee goes over and tells him he cant use the chair, River gets to his knees and see's the ref distracted, he takes advantage of the situation by hitting Nemesis with a low blow from behind, GWC drops the chair and gets in the ring!

DL - River Ace is willing to do anything to get his hands on the gold!

River Ace and GWC look at each other and they both seem to come to an agreement, they smile at each other before turning around and laying into Nemesis with kicks and punches.

DL - Looks like River and GWC are on the same page here, they're gonna take out Nemesis and battle it out for the gold themselves.

RJ - You gotta say its a smart plan but will it work?

River and GWC lift Nemesis to his feet and GWC makes his way to the top turnbuckle, River gets behind Nemesis and hits him with a backwards suplex, GWC follows this up by hitting Nemesis with a frog splash!

RJ - Nice teamwork from these two, their days together in The Dynasty look to be serving them well here!

River looks down at Nemesis and puts him in a Texas Hold'Em submission, GWC looks at River and pulls River off Nemesis, GWC then goes for the cover on Nemesis but River pulls him off, they both start to argue before GWC slaps River across the face, River smiles at GWC before kicking him in the gut, he then unleashes lefts and rights before hitting him with a big clothesline that sends GWC to the outside, River then looks around and Nemesis and once again apllies the Texas Hold'Em.

RJ - Nemesis looks in real pain here and has nowhere to go!

Nemesis struggles towards the bottom rope before River drags him back to the middle of the ring, Nemesis is screaming in pain and has nowhere to go, GWC is starting to come around on the outside.

DL - Nemesis has to tap here surely he cant withstand much more of this pain?

Nemesis is starting to lose conciousness as River keeps the hold applied, Nemesis seems to have lost conciousness and River shouts at the ref to call the match in his favour, the ref looks and see's Nemesis is out cold, he lifts his hand in the air and drops it, he lifts his hand in the air once again and drops it, he lifts his hand up one last time......

RJ - This is it, A new TAW Champion is about to be crowned?

GWC breaks the hold just as Nemesis hand was about to hit the mat.

DL - And not for the first time tonight GWC saves the day!

River is annoyed with GWC and swings a right hand at him but misses it and connects with the ref sending the ref crashing to the ground, River turns around and walks straight into a CWG!

RJ - GWC hits the CWG but theres no ref to make the cover?

GWC looks around and sees the ref is down, he shakes the ref and turns around and straight into a big chokeslam, Nemesis momentum from the chokeslam sends him thorugh the ropes and out to the outside.

RJ - Look at the carnage here, all 3 men are down and the ref is just beginning to get to his feet, what a main event we are seeing here!

DL - And were not finished yet?

Nemesis is first to his feet and he looks around at the carnage around him, he sees GWC getting to his feet and hits him with a massive uppercut that sends GWC to the outside, River is next to his feet and Nemesis smiles at River as he reaches his feet, River smiles back and hits Nemesis with a vicious right hook which draws blood from the eye of Nemesis, Nemesis puts his hand to his eye and realises River has drawn blood from him, he laughs at River before swinging a right hand at him which River ducks out of the way of, River then bounces off the ropes and knocks the TAW Champion to the ground with a flying clothesline.

RJ - River Ace is really upping his game here, Are we looking at the new Champion?

River Ace stalks Nemesis as he gets to his feet and hits him with a Poker Plex, River realises what hes just done and raises his arms in the air taunting the crowd, GWC seizes the opportunity and rolls in to the ring and goes to hit GWC with a CWG but RIver Ace reverses it into a Poker Plex

DL - River Ace is in the zone here and I dont think hes gonna be stopped!

RJ - Wait just a second Dave, the monster is back on his feet!

River is astounded as Nemesis eyeballs him and attepts to hit the monster back to the ground but as he does Nemesis grabs him by the throat, the champions glare intense. Nemesis gets to his feet and lifts River into the air one handed!

RJ: What strengh by Nemesis!

DL: Chokeslam!

Nemesis is about to cover River as GWC unleashes a flurry of blows to the monsters back, Nemesis turns and catches a boot by GWC and sets him up for The Death Wish.

RJ: DEATH WISH BY NEMESIS! 1.......2.........3! NEMESIS OVER COMES THE ODDS AGAIN! PEOPLE MAY NOT LIKE HIM BUT MY GOD HE IS WORTH OF THE TITLE "CHAMPION"!

The crowd applaud Nemesis alrought the majority of the crowd are still booing him!

'Famous plays as the show concludes with the sight of Nemesis holding his TAW Title in the air, fireworks piercing the sky over the Newcastle and Gateshead Arena!

RJ: What a night we have had here, make sure you tun in for a special intershow Lockdown this Thursday! From me RJ and my broadcast partner Dave Law, here from Newcastle, GOOD NIGHT!

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down